Stormrage

Feb 3 Far Beyond Insanity 11/13M - Heroic Carry Far Beyond Insanity is a small, professional, adult, guild that is currently 11/13 mythic. We are currently offering full heroic carry with gear on Monday evening from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Spots will be limited and only 1 person from each token will be accepted. We are offering a full clear for 350k each player and 50k for heroic Archi only. Why Chose us? Master looter Our members are not saved to heroic bosses, which means more chances of a drop for you We take only 1 person per tier token, so all tokens are for you. Quick and professional with a very experience group for max enjoyment Discount if you purchase multiple runs (half price for 4th run). Please contact me in game if interested. - Krazy#1922 or post on our guild site public forum so we may reach out to you, must put your real ID or character's name on the post. - www.fbiguild.enjin.comKrazyrampage27 Feb 3
Feb 3 < Ambitious Losers> LFM Mythic Prog Ambitious Losers, a Stormrage based Riading guild is looking for skilled, knowledgeable players for mythic HfC progression, currently 13/13H we are building a team for mythic progression Currently farming full clear Heroic each week for final gear to optimize everyone Raid times are 9:15 to 12:00 Est Thursday,Friday, and Saturday Currently looking for: Tank, (high need) BM Monk Guardian Druid Blood DK Dps- Hunter (BM or MM) Balance Druid Ret Pally Rogue Healers- MW Monk Resto Shaman Holy Priest for more information or to apply contact any of the following: guild master Yugtronic#1524 Asst GM Manibalector#1896 RL Ëpicness#1685 (alt0203) Asst RL Diadumenian#1978ßruenor2 Feb 3
Feb 3 2 night raiding guild need more for mythic <Boo Cake> is a brand new guild on US-Stormrage. Formed by a group of long term raiders that have raided together in a previous guild we're here to progress mostly in Legion at full steam but for now are more or less open recruiting to fill our ranks and have fun in HFC. Most of us have extensive heroic to mythic progression and overall WoW experience going back to Vanilla and BC. Leadership working closely with one another via open communication as well as the level of maturity required to run a guild effectively (talking smack not withstanding). We are currently going to keep the raid schedule fairly light unless our progression and roster really ramps up. Currently 8:30-11:30pm EST Tuesday and Thursday. We are likely to open up our 3rd night when we start raiding in Legion. Loot will be done by EPGP once we're in full swing. We're always open to exceptional dedicated players with good attendance and zero tolerance for drama so don't hesitate to contact Kôrben (superspots#1942), Harukins, Roraline (jonathan#1760), or Tylees(Tylee#1891) .Roraline1 Feb 3
Feb 3 WTB Highmaul Coliseum Carry As the title states, Im looking to buy with gold the achieve and Lord/Lady of war title. PM me at Gelb#1399Livilla1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Hellraisers one and done raiding. Late night Hellraisers is a guild trying to get ready for Legion. We plan to start on Heroic HFC but if your Ilvl isn't high enough we will still accept you and help you get there. We have spots for every role open at the moment. Raid times: Sunday 11pm-3am Other day to be determined. Added bonus we are also profession focused.Klassikiller2 Feb 3
Feb 3 <TSG> New raiding guild. We need your help!! is a new Raiding guild on this server we are looking to fill our ranks. We are looking for a tank, healer, and some DPS. We have cleared 13/13H and 1/13M. We need more for a solid raid group to push on further. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays raid times are 430-800pm PCT. add me for more details. TGSfaded#1173Fáded11 Feb 3
Feb 3 <CotF> Casual Raiding in Legion Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Feb 3
Feb 3 [A] <Horizon> (7/13H) - LF RDPS for H HFC [A] Horizon is looking for motivated players to fill out our raid group for the remainder of Warlords of Draenor and into Legion. We previously played Horde and just recently transferred to Stormrage in an attempt to widen our recruitment pool as well as find talented players who are interested in progressing while not throwing away their social life. General Information (TL;DR) Server: Stormrage Faction: Alliance Loot: Master Loot via loot council. Attendance: 90% preferred - That said we understand life happens. If you're having an issue that prevents you from raiding at certain times or days we're more than happy to accommodate. Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9pm (EST) - 12am Points of contact: Alexai#1209, Shue#1239, Luminvent#1485, Andry#1490, Lizrakh#1198 For more information or to apply, please visit our website at www.horizongg.com About Horizon Horizon is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage server. We're a recent transfer guild, originally <Viginti> on Horde Turalyon. We're looking to expand our community to more like-minded players than what we had before. Our raids are organized affairs, and we expect our players to come prepared for raids. We like to have fun, but not at the expense of anyone's time. We raid a total of 9 hours each week maximum, and like to make the most of it. Once raids are on farm you can expect to raid one night a week and nothing more. In our off time we play a variety of games including, but not limited to: Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, League of Legends, Dota 2, Warframe, Diablo, Starcraft II, and more. We have a strong sense of community with our guild, and are looking for players who are both like minded as well as interested in improving their play. Here are our previous accomplishments from this expansion: Highmaul AotC - Completed 3/23/2015 Blackrock Foundry AotC - Completed 5/10/15 Hellfire Citadel - 11/13 Heroic 9/15/15 You can find our previous wowprogress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Viginti We're currently 7/13H in HFC. Currently looking for: - Ranged DPS We hope you're interested in joining us, and look forward to hearing from you!Khloroshue21 Feb 3
Feb 3 3 night a week raiding guild recruiting Overthrown a brand new guild, specifically targeting returning players, or players new to raiding. our goal is to raid no more then 12 hours a week, while achieving competitive results in mythic level content. Our raiding schedule is yet TBD, and our recruitment is currently open to all. About Me I am a returning player, coming back from a very long hiatus, I've always strive to be a competent raider and enjoyed a high level of competitive content in all aspects of the game, having raided in a top 100 US guild during Wotlk, completing content of the highest level of difficulty available at the time. While i have been away form the game for a long time, i believe i have the leadership experience to lead a successful guild, while maintaining a 12 hour a week raiding schedule. What i Am Currently Looking for Team players that want to be part of a progression group that will get things done, players that want to raid at a competitive level while learning from each other. I am also currently looking for officers that have a vision, experience in the game and that want to offer their insight to help build a great guild. If youre interested you can add my battle tag Berdrek1412#1545Vîs0 Feb 3
Feb 3 <Shift> 13/13h looking for more for Mythics Hello, I am Shekie and I am recruiting for <Shift> from Stormrage, we are a guild that used to raid mythic back in the early months of WoD, but were quickly burned out by BRF. We are looking to rebuild our guild and progress through heroic on to mythic. We have always searched for quality players over bad players with quality gear, we spend our down time looking at logs and comparing stats with each other to see who is doing the best for their brackets and who is doing the best DPS among their class. We raid three days a week, and we are currently 13/13H, but it is hard for us to progress with a lack of DPS. We are recruiting all DPS except Rets, and we only request that you have logs upon applying so we can get a quick idea of what you are working with before we bring you in for a trial. We are looking for solid performing DPS who take pride in what they do, and strive for nothing less than their absolute best, and want nothing more than a mix of player, and character, progression. We know we are getting a late start to the party, but we would really like to progress into mythic, and are looking for like-minded players who want to push into the hardest content that the game has to offer. Please be able to make it to all raid nights, as nearly every night we raid will be key to progression. We would also prefer if you could transfer and join the guild, but it won't be a deal breaker for solid applications. If this sounds like the guild for you, message me at Valnah#1651, or in game.Shekie1 Feb 3
Feb 3 {A} 7+ looking for a Heroic/Mythic raid guild Hey! Who we are: We're a group of Horde Raiders wanting to make the jump to Alliance. We consist of: - Druid (Guardian main, can play any other spec as needed) - Priest (Disc/Holy) - Monk (Windwalker) - Shaman (Elemental/Resto) - Paladin (Holy/Prot) - Death Knight (Blood/DPS) - Warrior (Arms/Fury) And there may be more... We've stuck together throughout HFC while some of us have been raiding as friends since Vanilla and TBC. What we're looking for: We're all veterens of the game seeking a raid environment focused on fairness and stress-free raiding. We seek to progress while enjoying logging in on raid nights. We're looking to raid 2-3 nights per week, on either Turalyon-US or Stormrage-US. We're still in the planning stages and want to consider all of our options. Our current raid times are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We would rather not break that routine, but may consider an extra night. Logs for our last guild are available upon request. Contact me @ Pyratic#1706 and we'll see if it's a good fit. Thanks for your interest, MeshaithMeshaith6 Feb 3
Feb 3 WTB Mythic BRF Flamebender and Operator. 50K Just what the title says. I want the shoulders dropped by these 2 bosses, and i'm willing to pay 50k to get to down those bosses (Unless you have a lock, it means we will have to down HansGar + Beastmaster).Cybermist0 Feb 3
Feb 3 11/13 Mythic Death Knight LF guild 11/13 Mythic exp 738ilvl Frost/Unholy DK looking for new guild – schedule is open for raid times (just nothing crazy like 2am-5am lol) Hit me up in game West#1934Dórak0 Feb 3
Feb 2 <Phury> 11/13 Mythic RECRUITMENT! If interested please add and message West#1934 or Tang#1917 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 11/13 Mythic with progression on Mannoroth ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We will be seriously raiding through mythic content in legion. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Who we are - <Phury> is an ESTABLISHED Mythic guild. We are recruiting for mythic progression. We are currently 11/13 Mythic. We are a drama-free raid environment filled with adults who like to have fun playing games. We have a fantastic community in <Phury> where people spend a lot of time playing together on off-nights. Many members play several other games with one another,as well as RBG / PVP often. On any given night you will find lots of people hanging out in our Mumble server. We believe that success requires minimal drama and equal dedication from every member. To us, excellent raid attendance, comprehensive knowledge of your class, and being motivated to play the best of your ability day in and day out are not optional, but required. Non raid days we are still very active and have a great community of people in the guild! Off nights consist of old content (Mythic BRF mount runs), Dungeons, PvP, Heroic alt clears,etc this all being open to alts, so if you're looking to be in a active/no drama/friendly guild then you're welcome as well! Please feel free to check out our website! http://phury.wowlaunch.com CURRENT PROGRESSION - 13/13H 11/13M XP SCHEDULE - Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm What are are looking for Recruitment is currently open to all classes/specs ! What we Offer you: •A fun and competitive environment full of people that want the same as you: Progression! •Guild Repairs during raid hours •A core spot in a very stable guild! •A community of awesome people Our Expectations and Requirements: • You are a team player who is reliable, mature, and a non negative attitude. • Item Level 720 or higher. • Able to run mumble. Contact Information: Add: West#1934 or Tang#1917 Have a Good Day!!!Dórak14 Feb 2
Feb 1 Returning Disc Priest looking for raid guild Hi Guys. I'm looking for a Semi Hardcore raiding guild! Times do not matter (Just not super early in the morning if possible please, but can probably make it work) I have extensive raid experience, and am looking to apply it to HFC Heroic too! Send me a whisper in-game or we can chat right here! Little bit about me : I've been on this server since Cataclysm, not really much for jumping around in Guilds, and didn't really get serious about raiding since Mist's of Pandaria came out, and since then I've been clearing mostly Heroic (At the time normal) and some Heroic (Now Mythic) bosses before the next patch comes around or new Expansion. I can raid almost any time like stated previously, willing to negotiate. I believe loot doesn't make a skilled player so i'm willing to take a back seat to loot for a while, if necessary Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)Heallarious0 Feb 1
Feb 1 <Consequence> 9/13M LFM for Mythics! <Consequence> is seeking fresh blood to use as decoys... I mean worthy members to tackle the onslaught of the Fel Horde into Mythic and beyond. Currently 9/13M HFC and aspiring for more. The missing equation....is YOU! Our Mythic raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST Currently seeking all exceptional raiders for our Mythic especially the below class/specs: Rogue Boomkin Arms Warrior Holy Paladin DPS DK Mage Warlock About us: <Consequence> is a group of friends who love to have fun in and outside of raiding: Achievements, YAAAAY! NERD POINTS! Quirky yet gets things done in a raiding environment. All around cool, funny, and relaxed like minded individuals seeking to expand its roster. Logs are a must if you are interested in joining the Mythic raid team, so this means no selfies during boss fights! To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Luffie#1398 (Luffie/Luffikins, GM & Raid Leader) Pinky#1654 (Kãrmä, Officer) You could also visit our website to apply directly: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Thanks and hope to see you in the roster!Luffie51 Feb 1
Feb 1 Resto druid server xfer LF guild Hello all, I'm looking to xfer to a more time zone friendly server and subsequently a new guild. I prefer to play resto as my feral offspec is really only for farming and funzies, mostly because I have no real idea how to proficiently raid in feral without someone having to scrape me up off the ground more frequently than I would like. I am 12/13H HFC (my current guild hasn't attempted h tyrant yet, so I have a blank there), but I am decently geared enough (723) to join a heroic or mythic raid group depending where the winds take me. As for raid times I would be comfortable with anything from day raiding until about 12am ST, 2-3 days/nights a week. If I sound like someone you could use on a weekly basis, post a reply and I'll be sure to get back to you. Thanks.Míao4 Feb 1
Feb 1 <Brutally Dedicated> live stream schedule Three of us have been running 3v3 for a few weeks now and have been staggering out our achievement awards. Tonight, we got one tabard, and within 3 wins for another player. We will be streaming the arena rated matches live on www.twitch.tv/gsjoe We turn on voice during the fights. It's always a lot of fun to listen. We've had a lot of positive feedback and talk about it. Of course, there are always the trash talkers, but....we are just having a good time and invite you others to chill with us as we move up through the pvp arena achievements. You will see us posting in trade and general when we are live and what we are working on. Perhaps...maybe even some PvE in the future! Thanks!Bachelorlife0 Feb 1
Feb 1 AWARE (13/13H) Starting Mythics in March Greetings Stormrage! AWARE is looking for a few more raiders to join our weekend (Saturday and Sunday night) raid team. Cross Realm raiders are welcome to join in on the action! We've wrapped up HFC Heroic and are looking to dabble in Mythics during the downtime of the expansion. What does 'dabble in Mythics' mean? We're a Heroic progression guild by trade, so this is more for fun. We're only aiming to go 3/13-5/13 Mythic at this time. In fact one of our main goals is to get at least enough kills to unlock Mythic caches for everyone. If that sounds like your cup of tea (coffee, beer, whatever) hit us up! Contact Rowa at wmcarson#1717 for more info. Wish List Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Holy Priest Elemental or Enhancement Shaman Combat Rogue Fury or Arms Warrior Retribution Paladin With a few exceptions, we'll consider anyone that is a good fit. Requirements Be Mythic ready and take our attempt at Mythic seriously. Despite the fact that we aren't being aggressive progression wise, we ask that raiders respect the team's time and come ready to raid Mythic. That means being fully gemmed, enchanted, etc. That means pre-potting, using flasks, etc. (which we'll provide). That means having solid raid awareness. Other requirements include having a (1) 710ish ilvl, (2) the HFC portion of Legendary Ring completed by March 5th and (3) four piece tier set for your class. If you are missing one or two pieces of tier we'll consider you if you join now, since there is still time to get you that missing piece of tier. We prefer raiders with 9/13+ heroic progression. We might make an exception based off prior raid experience so if you have lower progression but know you are capable of more hit us up. We use Vent, and require the use of DBM, Iskar Assist and other addons as necessary. About Us AWARE aims to be as efficient as possible. We aren't serious hardcore and like to have a good time, but we expect everyone to not waste the team's time. Show up on time, show up ready to raid, and have a positive attitude and we'll all get along great :) AWARE is a weekend guild. That means we raid on the weekends. We do understand that from time to time someone will need a Saturday or Sunday off, but if you are going to join our team then take five consecutive Sunday's off then its probably not a great fit for either of us. We also tend to break on major days like Valentines Day and the Super Bowl. AWARE is a Heroic progression guild. So the chances of us going hardcore into Mythics is non-existant. In fact without having been in there yet we see ourselves at 3/13-5/13 mythic progressions when pre-patch hits. We'll also, most likely, resume the Heroic progression mindset when Legion arrives. AWARE is a mature guild; no racism, sexism, etc. We don't have a lot of patience for people making everyone else on the team miserable. Raid Times Saturday - 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST Sunday - 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST Note: It's still under consideration but we're looking to take a month break before patch hits, to give people a time to chill and enjoy some free time before Legion hits. We'll know more when a launch date is announced. Trial Process Trials are welcome to join us for the first six bosses of Heroic HFC. If the trials performance is on par with the rest of the team then the trial is welcome to keep going through the later bosses. If a trials DPS or constant deaths due to mechanics leads to wipes on later bosses then we might ask the trial to sit out. Trials are given equal chance at loot Heroic Raiding (February 2016) We'll continue to work through Heroics during February, looking for those few last pieces of loot and keeping us in raiding form. This will also present a great way for new raiders to integrate with the team and make sure the team has solidified before advancing into Mythics. Mythic Raiding (March 2016) We'll continue to do Heroics, mostly likely omitting the first six or so bosses depending on the team's need for tier/trinkets. That will leave us about 3 hours a week to work on Mythics. Loot Distribution AWARE follows a MS/OS +1 loot distribution program. The +1 basically means it's round-robin, so one person getting lucky and winning all the rolls doesn't make off with the loot. For More Information To learn more or to join the team message Rowa at wmcarson#1717Rowa0 Feb 1
Feb 1 Group looking for mythic raiding guild~ Hello ~ My fiancé & I are currently keeping our eyes open for a mythic raiding guild. We've ran raiding guilds for the past 8 years together, then took a break for a few months & he no longer has the time available to help manage a guild anymore. So we are just looking for a place to make some new friends with a capable raid team. We aren't really interested in the building phase at this time, we have been in that stage of guilds many times and it's just not something we are looking to do. He is a 720 holy paladin, I am a 723 disc priest. (We currently have 3/13M experience which was in August 2015) We are working on getting valor to upgrade our gear since we took a break before they put in valor so our ilvl will be higher still. What we are looking for in a guild: A group that is already well established and mythic ready. Raid times need to be 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) unless it's a weekend then times don't really matter. We are open to any day. Laid-back friendly environment is a MUST. We prefer vent or mumble for voice chat. We are currently horde on Kil'Jaeden-US pvp realm but we are looking to go to a PVE server that has a higher population majority horde - we wish to remain Horde also. There is a tiny possibility I could talk him and friends of ours into going Alliance, but it's not really preferred as we just crossed back over to Horde side a few months ago. (Which is why I posted this on an Alliance majority server forum to see if there is anything available to try to push them a little more into going back) We have a friend of ours who might be joining us - he has a warlock(mage available also) Mzbeheyv - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Mzbeheyv/advanced Kryticalmass - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kryticalmass/advanced Thank you for your time - Please add me to real id if you'd like to chat some more Sugahchar#1272 (note: SugaH not sugar - have had some mix ups in the past Dvuh3 Feb 1
Feb 1 (A) Filthy Casuals - Recruiting for M-HFC On December 1st, with a raid team filled with rerolls, people unfamiliar with HFC, and a handful of vets, Filthy Casuals had their first raid night. 4 weeks later, on the 28th, with the same core team, and a few stragglers, we downed Heroic Archimonde. Now, we're ready to tackle M-HFC with hopefully similar success. Our core team is filled with experienced raiders who have strong raid awareness, in-depth class knowledge, and quick adaption and learning abilities. However, we are short a few spots of that 20 man team, and that's where you, the reader, hopefully come in. What we are looking for: -MW or Resto Shaman -Melee DPS(Warrior/Rogue preferably) -Mage/Warlock/Shadow Priest Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 7:45PM to 11PM Server We require ilvl 715+, Ring, and parses to give us an idea of where you are at. If you're interested, or have any questions, you can ask here or in game: Guild Leader: Digi#1529 Raid Leader: GOOEY#1942Retstorm4 Feb 1
Jan 31 Looking to buy a mythic BH kill no mount Just looking to kill mythic black hand to complete my transmog tier. I don't want mount just the kill and prot tier. Hit me up in game tktiomy01#1391Silenthunter0 Jan 31
Jan 31 <deleted> <deleted>Waterlíly23 Jan 31
Jan 31 <CotF> Casual Raiding in Legion Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Jan 31
Jan 31 Crimson Order (Guild) The Crimson Order is a guild lead by WoW veterans and we're looking to fill our ranks! We're looking for people 21 years of age and older with a great social attitude that can be dedicated to both guild as a whole and weekend raiding. We're end-game focused but often run fun events like old content for mog, achievements, mounts, etc. We don't plan to be a huge guild, but more than enough for mythic raiding. What you'll find with us is not only a great social and fun community, but also a serious raiding atmosphere! We're looking for level 100 toons (alts are more than welcome) with a serious raid interest. Preferably 710+ ilvl and the willingness to run heroic HFC until our roster is full enough for mythic. As stated above, we're looking for people that are social AND heavily dedicated to raiding. But this is more than a raid team, it's a home. We're very close-knit and have a lot of fun together. We have a Vent server to use for raiding, grouping, or just chatting! We are no longer accepting Boomkins, Feral, Resto-druid, or hunters at this time. We are in need of Holy Pally, Disc Priest, Mage, mdps. If you do not see your spec or class listed, please feel free to talk with me. We are not looking for fresh raiders or those geared with pvp for ilvl. We're looking for at least some heroic HFC experience. More info: Our raid times: Saturday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Sunday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Hope to hear from you soon! Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Kraath#1904Athidae0 Jan 31
Jan 31 DVS Gaming recruiting now! Hey there! My guild, <DVS Gaming> is recruiting for our Heroic and Normal HFC teams! :D Our core group is 13/13N and 12/13H and looking for DPS (RANGE; Hunters, S priest, Boomkin, Ele shaman.)(Melee; War, Monk, DK) We raid Mon-Wed 8-11:30pm server time. :) We have a two week trial period that starts on Tuesdays. We're a semi-hardcore raid team. NONELITEST. Always in our Teamspeak channel. MUST BE 710+ but it is negotiable if you know your class. :) Now we have a weekend team, pretty casual, that runs Sat-Sun 8-10pm. We're 8/13N. Must be 685ilvl. Looking for heals and DPS. :) For the Heroic weekday team, please contact me (Jaron#1876), our Guild Lead (valbot1982#1432) or our Raid Lead (Shammwoww#1208) For our Normal weekend team, please contact that Raid Lead (Krewton#1951) And please check out our website, dvsgaming.org.Chenius4 Jan 31
Jan 31 AfterLyfe Stormrage Twinking guild :) Hello everyone. I am the GM of a brand new twinking guild. <AfterLyfe> We are on Stormrage server (Americas) Looking to twink all brackets (60's/70's/80's-85's/90's) and of course the lower level brackets for pvp, etc. I'd like to start raid the Bc-MoP content, Bgs, 2v2-5v5 war games. Looking for all active players, All levels, classes will be considered. Some stuff is provided, (If I have it). Trying to start something fun, and big here, So come join us! Add my battle tag, Munchies420#1257 or my toon. Muffintopzz-Stormrage for more info, questions, comments or concerns. Thank you in advance for making this possible. Hope to see you guys soon! :) Battle Tag: Munchies420#1257 Server: StormrageMuffintopzz0 Jan 31
Jan 31 alliance do well in pvp on Stormrage? As per title I was wanting to know how well the alliance does for pvp in this battlegroup? I originally came from Illidan but am tired of constantly being ganked so i'm moving to pve server. I heard Stormrage was good for alliance, is the pvp good in this battlegroup? I was on Antonidas back during WoTLK and Cataclysm, but quit for 3 years and just recently returned. Looking for a new home where horde don't have me on farm status because I'm the only alliance on the server.Shakuraz0 Jan 31
Jan 31 Are you looking for a new start??? World First Hogger We are a new guild that has just formed on Stormrage, a few friends who left a dying guild to pursue new adventures on a great server. We are doing heroic HFC twice a week. Tuesday/Friday nights, there is no set time just once we form up and head out with friends from other servers. Experience with 12/13H, had Archie at 1% this week. We have mythic raiders who run with us as well. Going forward into Legion we will be Raiding(Casual/Hardcore), it won't be the kind of raiding that burns folks out. We will be hitting the new PVP system pretty hard. Challenge mode dungeons are gonna be a great thing as well! So if you are looking to start over fresh or move a toon to a new server, think about our guild and come check us out over on Stormrage. Very laid back, no drama, all mature members looking to progress and have people to hang out with. Hit me up at Nybbs#1544 Cheers, NybbsNybbs0 Jan 31
Jan 31 Looking for more to START a guild! Instead of buying a charter and begging for signatures, I thought I would come to the forums. Hopefully I can find 3 to 5 like minded individuals, to start and help me run this bad boy and be active for the raids. I am trying to start the guild for both Raiding & PvP. In all honesty I am tired of hopping from guild to guild, trying to find a raiding schedule that doesn't interfere with my work times, or attempting to join custom groups along with the other hundreds of DPS and constantly getting denied. Starting to seem like End game content is impossible without a dedicated group. So I thought why not start something that works for me. What are my credentials you ask? Been playing since Lich. Very much into raiding last expansion, took a break, came back recently. I have run successful guilds in the past in many different MMOs. 22 yo Guy. East Coast US Time Zone (So same as server time) I have 3 Max level toons... Ret/Holy Pally - 703, BM Hunter - 674, and a Prot Warrior not yet geared. I would like to have raids scheduled for Tuesday/Saturday around 7 or 8pm. Along with PvP and other fun stuff sprinkled in during the week. (Rep Grind, Levelling Alts, you know... fun stuffs). And if that raid schedule isnt perfect for you, I can be flexible. I would just like something concrete going into Legion XPac. Voice comms would be a necessity, at least for raids. Discord preferably. If you are interested in an Officer Position, only looking for general admission, or just tryin to get your grabby hands on some phat loots, hit me up. Thanks All. SozNoBiscuit#1210Hòóts4 Jan 31
Jan 30 H HFC GDKP I am putting a group together for a GDKP must have multiple full clears on heroic to be a carrier and must have 30k gold to be a buyer. pst me in game or add avellyra#1356 for more details or an invite. The group size will be based on how many buyers there are in raid. Hoping to make this a weekly thing on saturdays or sundays.Ferreà18 Jan 30
Jan 30 TDC: 5/13 M Weekend Recruiting Fellow denizens of Stormrage: The Defiled Crusade is recruiting! We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., server time (Eastern). New raiders join as trials, and the trial period typically lasts two weeks. Our expectations are simply that people show up prepared, run mechanics, pull their weight, and be patient and maintain a positive attitude through progression. About us: TDC has been raiding under the same leadership since Siege. After a break during BRF, the guild started rebuilding a raid team from scratch and began HFC normal on October 3. We downed Heroic Arch less than two months later and are now progressing through Mythic. We have a good core of players who show up, and leadership that is committed to working hard to see the guild do well. At this time, we are looking for all roles and most classes to round out the last few spots on our roster. If you are experienced in Heroic HFC, geared to around 715+, valor upgraded, and you have decent logs, we would love to talk. We also are accepting bench players and alternates. Feel free to reach out to me by whispering Mêro or Merovingia, or adding me to btag: #Mero@1477. Good hunting!Mêro16 Jan 30
Jan 30 LF a late night/weekend raiding guild I just started playing again about a month ago after a 2 year break. To keep a long story short, after years of raiding (since vanilla) my guild consisting of mainly IRL friends split up and the majority of us quit. I work 2nd shift full-time (3:00-11:30pm EST) and I got tired of sitting around until 4 or 5am not being able to fall asleep, so I decided to give WoW another spin. My availability is 12am EST until whenever Monday through Friday and anytime really on the weekends. That being said my "main" toon is a ~700 ilvl BM Monk. I also have a Ret Pally I am gearing on the side. I have tanked basically every fight in every expansion with every class until WoD content. I know what it takes to be a successful raider (i.e. teamwork, preparation, showing up on time for raids, etc.). I am looking for a guild with experienced raiders and I do not care if I have an active raiding spot in the main team(s). I have no issue gearing myself in PUGs while I try to earn a larger role in the guild. My main interest is finding a guild that really wants to push Legion content as soon as it is released. I firmly believe that with an even playing field (Legion content making WoD gear irrelevant) I will prove to be a worth while addition to any raiding guild. Thanks for your time, and I will check back here in the morning.Morbidraven0 Jan 30
Jan 29 <CotF> Casual Raiding in Legion Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Jan 29
Jan 28 Crimson Order (Guild) The Crimson Order is a newly formed guild lead by WoW veterans and we're looking to fill our ranks! We're looking for people 21 years of age and older with a great, social attitude that can be dedicated to both guild as a whole and weekend raiding. We're end-game focused but often run fun events like old content for mog, achievements, mounts, etc. We don't plan to be a huge guild, but more than enough for mythic raiding. We're looking for level 100 toons (alts are more than welcome) with a serious raid interest. Preferably 710+ ilvl and the willingness to run heroic HFC until our roster is full enough for mythic. As stated above, we're looking for social people. This is more than a raid team, it's a home. We're very close-knit and have a lot of fun together. We have a Vent server to use for raiding, grouping, or just chatting! We are no longer accepting Boomkins, Feral, Resto-druid, or hunters at this time. More info: Currently, our set times for raiding are Saturday: 8-12pm Server Time (EST) Sunday: 8-11pm Server Time (EST) Hope to hear from you soon! Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Kraath#1904Athidae0 Jan 28
Jan 28 Can you log into stormrage ? It stays saying log in to game server and it it just wont log in the server.Maythem0 Jan 28
Jan 28 <Phury> 11/13m guild looking for a tank Were 11/13m and we have ran into an issue we are in need of a tank and possible some strong dps core spots open for tanks maybe dps hit me up bnet is tang#1917 STARTING SPOT FOR A TANK!!!!Detang0 Jan 28
Jan 28 ---- -----Druidtank201 Jan 28
Jan 27 LF help with Blood Infusion. OK. I've been stuck on this quest for awhile now, and I really want to get the whole Shadowmourne questline done before Legion hits. So I'm looking for people to help finish this bloody quest. Anyone willing to help out?Baldris0 Jan 27
Jan 27 Stormrage Dischord Server For anyone interested I have started a server for Stormrage. It is similar to irc but also has voice and is much nicer and much more user friendly. Click the link below to join. The Dischord app is available for PC and mobile phones at www.dischordapp.com Click here to join! https://discord.gg/0n9FOf3JB8NCV3EHSonick0 Jan 27
Jan 27 {CotF} Casual Raiding in Legion Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Jan 27
Jan 26 Any Mythic HFC openings tonight ? Hi there , just curious if anyone is selling 11/13 or 12/13 or 13/13 Mythic HFC tonight ? Thanks Btag@ Synergy#1256Erradicate0 Jan 26
Jan 26 Most Active Guild Hey folks, I haven't played since WOTLK. I just deleted all of my characters and am levelling up from fresh to get a newbish experience, and am loving it. I am 28 and looking for an adult guild (I guess most folks playing these days are probably adults). I want one that is very active, I rerolled on the "most active alliance" server for a reason, but I haven't been able to find an active guild yet. The one I'm in has 400 members, but maybe 10 on at once. It also seems like at most times of the day there is nobody online. Does anyone know if there is a massive and very active guild on the server?Beerdwolf2 Jan 26
Jan 26 Guardians of the Eternal - We do it all guild Hi! We are currently recruiting folks for Guardians of the Eternal. We are an adult, family style guild that enjoys all the game has to offer. Here are some things we do: *Raiding - Casual environment, we like to have fun and get the job done at the same time. *Valor runs (heroics & mythic dungeons) - helping one another get all that good valor & resources. *Transmog (kicking it old school) - old school runs for mounts, achievements and transmog gear. Raiding: Our main goal is for players to have a great home, in a non-elitist style environment. We have raid members who have experienced raiding on the high end scale and we have some that are just beginning. The main thing is being on time, learning and having fun...and yes we will down bosses. Guild Environment: It is very laid back with and has folks that actually do help. If you want to be in a guild where people will help out, and team up together to knock out those dailies, do dungeons, run the old stuff or just shoot that crap we are those guys & gals. We just ask that you be respectful to fellow players along the way. **Warning** At times some of our guild members have been known to have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor...please note that you have been warned! Closing: WoW has been a great game to play for many of us and still going strong. I can continue to write about the guild and all we have to offer, but ultimately you must find a great home that fits your needs as a player. If what you have read interests you in the very leas please feel free to leave a message attached to this forum post or hit me up in game (volsball33#1490). I look forward to hearing from you and if if not; HAPPY GAMING!!Alysari1 Jan 26
Jan 26 Returning Shadow Priest LF Heroic+ guild Hello all. Coming back from a long hiatus and seeking a new raiding guild to call home. I'm an ex hardcore raider (a few server firsts and what not that can be seen from my achievement tab) looking for a semi-hardcore guild that needs a Shadow Priest DPS. A little about me: I have been playing Shadow Priests since I started playing WOW back in Burning Crusade. I was the guild leader of a guild on the Fizzcrank server who got server firsts during the Wrath of the Lich King days, and led my guild through most mythic (previously known as hard-mode) kills during that expansion. I took a break from the game and didn't play all too much during Cataclysm and Pandaria. Came back to the game this expansion, played around a bit with a casual raiding guild (we didn't do TOO bad for being a casual guild) and am now seeking to hit it hard the remainder of this expansion and the next. I am a very skilled shadow priest, and have consistently placed in the top 5 percentile when it comes to Shadow Priest DPS rankings and I hope to find a great guild with skilled players to smash some baddies with. My availability is: Tuesday after 6pm Friday after 6pm Saturday and Sunday after 2pm. If you're interested in contacting me, you may do so in-game or via my B-net ID: Ferny#1367 Thank you for your time! :)Dimeetri3 Jan 26
Jan 26 [A] 728 Prot Paladin looking for guild. Hello, The leaders of my previous guild quit the game, and with that the guild fell apart so I'm looking for a new tank position. One that will carry on into Legion. I set my own schedule so I can make most any raid times. I am on the west coast so the only thing that wouldn't really work is early morning EST. I'd prefer to raid 3-4 days a week but I would consider a 2 day guild if the fit is right. I've cleared 2/13 Mythic and have experience on Kormrok. Here's a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2908050/latest/# I don't really play alts so you can look for me in game, or just reply here if it's easier to leave a link to guild websites for applications etc. Thank you for your time.Kaasar3 Jan 26
Jan 26 Rerolling on server looking for friendly home Hello :) I have been a long time player that came back to the game a few months ago to find out that everyone I know quit playing, and the guild I'm in is transferring. I figure this would be a good time to start over on a new server in the hopes of meeting new people to play with. I am currently focusing on school, so I am taking a more casual route. While I do play often, and in long spurts, in the evenings and on weekends, I do not want to make the commitment in terms of raiding. That being said, I do plan on participating in end game, as I am now, but it might be more on the lfg scale. I'm friendly, helpful, and always up for stuff. I am also very much over the age of 18, have an awesome sense of humor, and not offended by much. My ideal guild would be one that raids, does not matter on what level, but is open to a more casual, experienced player. I am planning on making a new character to start, and eventually moving an older one over. Are the any guilds out there full of friendly people that wouldn't mind taking me in?Dalal4 Jan 26
Jan 26 {CotF} Casual Legion Raiding Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Jan 26