Stormrage

Dec 26, 2016 [A][US-Stormrage](Five out of Seven)NeedAll Five out of Seven is a new guild, formed to start preparing for Mythic Nighthold. Our goals are to run a significant number of Mythic+ 5mans and to make steady progression in Mythic Nighthold. We are currently in need of all classes/specs. We are looking for exceptional players who are serious about progression content when Nighthold releases. Gear isn't a major issue - we run a significant amount of Mythic+ and can gear up exceptional players who are behind in gear level. This guild was formed from the remnants of a raid group on a low population server which struggled with attendance to push Mythic progression. We have moved to a large server to have more resources to fix that problem and are looking to expand our core. Our raid times are Mon/Tue - 7-11EST (may end earlier than 11). If you'd like to find out more about us, add me on battle.net - Alucious#1643Moorton1 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 [A][US-Stormrage](Five out of Seven)NeedAll Five out of Seven is a new guild, formed to start preparing for Mythic Nighthold. Our goals are to run a significant number of Mythic+ 5mans and to make steady progression in Mythic Nighthold. We are currently in need of all classes/specs. We are looking for exceptional players who are serious about progression content when Nighthold releases. Gear isn't a major issue - we run a significant amount of Mythic+ and can gear up exceptional players who are behind in gear level. This guild was formed from the remnants of a raid group on a low population server which struggled with attendance to push Mythic progression. We have moved to a large server to have more resources to fix that problem and are looking to expand our core. Our raid times are Mon/Tue - 7-11EST (may end earlier than 11). If you'd like to find out more about us, add me on battle.net - Alucious#1643Moorton0 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 Guild Looking for Players of ALL types Hello <Molten Core Bikini Shop> Is recruiting! We are a family ran guild looking for friendly players who enjoy playing in their own unique play style (PvP,Progression,Casual,PvE,Dedicated,Social, ETC) . We offer guild repairs! We are looking to form a CORE raid team and mythic + team for Progression looking for all Roles. Raiding times and days TBD PST any guild member for invAnkylbiter0 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 mythic + dungeon sir :) Hi i need help with mythic+ dungeon coz this key is above my head :) I would love to get help completing +11 nelth lair :) thank you my battletag is Silentstorm#135148Jordren0 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 Looking for PvP focused guild Hilariously bored gnome looking for a PvP guild for a Mage, Hunter, Spriest and DH. Preferably 18+ and scheduling on EST timezone. Not really interested in raiding but other PvE stuff would be cool. Shoot me an inbox in game. (currently guildless, Not sure why it says I am part of a guild - Go home Blizz, You're clearly drunk)Zeroshame1 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 875 Ret / Prot Paladin 875 Ret / Prot Paladin, looking for guild. New to the server. Have some decent gear, playing catch up on the artifact research rank. Love to do M+, and want to experience mythic raiding. Have 7/7H EN / 3/3 N TOV experience with a few pulls in mythic. Would like to push much deeper in prep for Nighthold. HMU here or in game @ jesuel@1357Jesuel3 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 26, 2016 876 Blood DK LF Guild 876 Blood DK LF Guild with open Tank spot perferably mythic progression. I am 37yo been raiding since BC. I am reliable and will not miss raid nights I take raiding seriously but like to have fun at the same time. I have all the AotC Acheiv since Pandaria. I can raid any night of the week but perfer weekdays. I have ran DK as my main since WotLK I know my class inside and out. Right now I have 35 traits into my tank weapon and about half way done my Unholy weapon, I also have 2 legendaries. My last guild Alpha and Omega RL and GM can give me a referral. I scored in the 95th percentile on Wow Logs until they got rid of the tank logs. If your looking for a great tank who is reliable look no further. I look forward to chatting with you guys and will see you all in Azeroth ! GunSurgeon #1541Unholyhound2 Dec 26, 2016
Dec 25, 2016 <A>Dreamscape recruiting Wowprogress.com Ranked #69 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Dreamscape 7/7 EN Normal 7/7 EN Heroic 4/7 EN Mythic 3/3 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic ** Pre Nerf Clear ** 0/3 ToV Mythic 0/10 NH Normal 0/10 NH Heroic 0/10 NH Mythic ** Recruiting for Night Hold ** <Dreamscape> is looking for exceptional raiders that are focused on progressing in Night Hold. Previous legion raiding experience will be required. If you want to push Night Hold content and looking for a stable guild to do that with please fill out a application! We will review it and get back to you within 24 hours. ** Recruiting for Night Hold ** <Dreamscape> is an Alliance PVE raiding guild on Stormrage focused on progressing through Legion raids and content. The basis of our guild is to have fun while conducting end-game raiding with dedicated members that are willing to work together and progress through new content. What we need most right now: The direction of the guild is primarily aimed at progressing through 20 man Mythic Raid Content. We are also going to work hard on raid achievements and Mythic's. Most of our current core group members have been raiding on and off together since Molton Core in vanilla World of Warcraft. Raid Times Sever time: Sunday - Normal EN / Heroic EN 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Not Mandatory / Optional ) Monday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Tuesday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Wednesday - Off Thursday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Friday - Off Saturday - Off ( 6:00 PM to 9:00 PST West Coast time for Raid Days ) Contact Info: Battle Tag: GM Addictive#1191 Officer Neoramuh#1528 Officer Barko#1555 Officer Ddaydrasin#11244 Officer Officer www.dreamscapegaming.com Hope to hear from you soon!Captmerìca0 Dec 25, 2016
Dec 25, 2016 Guild For Sale Alliance Ok, I moved this guild to Stormrage quite a while ago thinking I was going to start playing here a lot... haha no didn't happen Streams of Silver is an Alliance based Guild. 6 bank tabs completely loaded with Dranor Only mats, ore, cloth, herbs, probably enough to at least hit 700 in every crafting skill at least once maybe more. lots of transmogrify items, cooking mats a pet or two some oil barrel's Ogre cache's felblight. I am asking 270k for everything, am open to reasonable offers. mail or wispier me in game. I can add one of your alts to the guild so you may see what is in the bank.Zaphirah0 Dec 25, 2016
Dec 25, 2016 Happy Holidays Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Stormrage from Organized Chaos http://i.imgur.com/lYoElvP.jpgVâleos0 Dec 25, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 881 RESTO SHAM LF RAIDING GUILD 881 ILVL RESTO SHAMAN AOTC & KEYSTONE CONQUEROR RLOOKING FOR MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD TO HELP PROGRESS AND OWN CURRENT CONENT. AVAILABILITY FOR RAIDING IS ANYTIME SUN-TUES WORK OVERNIGHTS SO CAN POTENTIALLY RAID IF ITS EARLIER THAN 2PM MST ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I DO MYTHIC +'s DAILY UP COMPLETED UP TO +12 WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. I AM A DEDICATED AND SKILLED HEALER WHO NEEDS A HOME WITH PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER OF SKILL. I AM CURRENTLY ON DOOMHAMMER BUT WILL TRANSFER IF I FIND THE RIGHT GUILD.Slainé0 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 [A] Fatal Flaws 8/10H LF Raiders 4 NightHold! Hello there. Thanks for reading this post. We're a casual laid back guild with dedication in knocking down Legion's content. We're transforming our a raid squad a bit to become a more semi-hardcore. Not over the top, still laid back and chill, but with more skillful players. As we've grown in Legion, we've noticed our higher skill raiders wanted to push into more challenging content. We accepted this challenge and would like to progress into Mythics eventually in NH. First, we need more skillful and dedicated raiders. We utilize discord, and have guild repairs for raiders. There are a plethora of folks who have professions so they could help on flasks, pots, food, etc. We are a good community of folks who enjoy laughter more than immature behavior. We're more than just a team, we're a family with open arms for new members. If you are interested please PM on here or send a msg to riotmafia#1177 on battle.net. We raid Wed/Fri 7:30-10 EST PM (This may change due to us wanted to bring content down in NH) We are in need of Healers / Range DPS (Pref Ele Shaman, Hunter, Spriest, Mage , Lock ). 7/7H 1/3H 2/3NTsuname0 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 880/882 Rogue LF 2 day raiding guild SCHEDULE: Monday/Friday 3:30-7:00pm EST Saturday/Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm EST I averaged 91 percentile in all of EN Heroic. Mainly looking for compitent raiders who are similar in ilvl and percentile. If my gear/skill matches but schedules don't I'd love to join to chain run M+s. Being a pugger my gear progression is severely halved.Aegok4 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 <Next> 7/7N 7/7H Recruitment <Next> is currently under new management,, & recruiting all roles for our core group as we progress through EN & ToV. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server. Now 7/7N 7/7H we are seeking players who know their roll,, & are looking to push current content (& Mythic + if interested). With not only a fun,, but a mature & helpful environment for all players casual or otherwise as well !! For more information on joining pst/add/mail Ðeadgrin [ALT+0208],, or add my battle-tag @ DroAllDayy#1841Ðeadgrin0 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 <Pandaemonium>[US-Stormrage][A] Is Recruiting Who Are We? Pandaemonium ([A] US-Stormrage) is a semi hardcore Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. We are a guild that cannot or do not want to commit to a highly time-intensive raid schedule. We strive to kill end-game content while not looking to make the game a second job. With this being said, in order to stay competitive we need members to have a near perfect attendance. We are a small committed group & looking to add to our roster as we farm heroic EN & Heroic ToV with plans of hitting Nighthold strong. We are an adult guild with most players above the age of 23 yrs & are seeking players 18 yrs + only Are primary focus is progression raiding. But also do things outside of raiding as a guild such as heroic,mythic & mythic + dungeon runs,questing & mount achievement runs. We are currently recruiting for Nighthold If you are a little undergeared,but have the strive to push progression,play your class exceptionally well,research boss fights & can make 90% attendance showing up fully prepared along with keeping up on your artifact weapon. We can help get you ready for Nighthold! What Are We Seeking? Restro druid MW Monk Holy priest All ranged classes. IE: Priest,Warlock,mage,hunter. WW Monk Demon Hunter Rogue We are currently seeking the above classes. But any and all classes are welcome to apply and try to earn a raid spot as we expand our roster. Previous raid environment experience is preferred. We're not looking to gear people just to reject them. What Are Raid Times? Progression raid days & times are: Tuesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Casual & Farm night: Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) That is an average of only 6 progression hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members to achieve near 90% attendance. Current progression is: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic Trial Of Valor 3/3 norm What Do We Expect? We want people who are looking for a long-term commitment to a hard-working raiding guild. We want people who are aware of their surroundings; people who know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes, and proper placements on fights. We want players that understand that some fights are not simply DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important than living on the ranking-edge. We want people to understand the term "bench". Bench does not mean you're never going to get in on a fight. If we choose to sit you for a boss, it could either mean we're looking to fix our raid composition slightly, or maybe you're just having a bad night and need some time to cool off. We like keeping a roster above 20 to allow us to do such things, and to allow others to sit who may not need loot. As stated earlier, we expect near perfect attendance for raiding. We get it, things come up. Real life takes precedence over a video game, but just let us know if you'll be absent. We are not trying achieve realm first. But we do expect our raiders to play their classes as if they are. How Is Loot Distributed? Our current loot system is - Personal loot - Masterloot once bosses are on farm. How to Apply? Contact either Shredat,Bizzle or Padima ingame via Btag or character Ultimately, if you are looking to push end-game content with a very motivated, fun group of gamers, we hope that you’ll take the time to contact and give us a try. Contact Information You can reach any of us via our Website, in game mails, or RealID. Shredat (GM) : Joe#12534 Padima (Recruitment Officer): Kurs#1715Shredat3 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 <Auspiciøus> 4/7M 2/3H LFM! <Auspiciøus> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Stormage. Having got a great group of people back together one week before Legion released, when we built the guild back up we intended to do so with the mindset that we could clear content in a timely manner - with less time spent in raids. Our goal in this guild is to clear content and earn Ahead of The Curve as well as Cutting Edge achievements before the following tier releases. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 pm (eastern). This goal will not change as we go forward into this exciting expansion. When we raid: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30pm EST. What we expect during raid: Attention, preparedness, drive to do your best, and the mindset that this is a TEAM effort. Technicals: We use EPGP for loot and Discord for voice. Addons required are ERT/Weakauras/DBM or Bigwigs, and of course EPGP. After a successful merge with <Mass Extortion> we were able to achieve 3/7M our first week raiding as a unified team. Currently we are 3/7M 3/3N, with our GM and RL having had plenty of previous mythic and heroic experience as both raider and leader. We're looking to build upon the roster we have, currently seeking rdps for a more balanced comp. With our primary focus being M EN, we're putting together an alternate raid night for H ToV progression with and alt H EN following. If you're looking for a serious group of players with a laid back approach to time spent in raid, we might be a good fit for you. Transfers are welcome, and cross server trials are considered. Currently our roster needs are as follows: Boomkin/Hunter/Mage/EleSham/DKdps/Spriest All classes are considered and casuals are definitely welcome. If you're interested in joining us or for more information please contact: Døtzxø @ Mizznubcakez#1823 or any of our officers in-game. Wèaver, Exít, Revelatian, Kinetiic, Rdh, or Lithaem. Døtzxø23 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 876 Sin Rogue looking for MYTHIC Team 7/7H 2/3H Looking to clear MYTHIC before Nighthold releases. Willing to earn a raid spot and prove my worth. Will share logs when asked. I am available for raid times 4:30pm Cst -12am Cst any week day. Message here or bnet. mcbreezy#1788Brozzy3 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 <Next> 7/7N 7/7H Recruitment <Next> is currently under new management,, & recruiting all roles for our core group as we progress through Normal & Heroic ToV. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server. Now 7/7N 7/7H we are seeking players who know their roll,, & are looking to push current content (& Mythic + if interested). With not only a fun,, but a mature & helpful environment for all players casual or otherwise as well !! For more information on joining pst/add/mail Ðeadgrin [ALT+0208],, or add my battle-tag @ DroAllDayy#1841Ðeadgrin0 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 Elysian Needs Heals (7/7M) Pirates www.worstguild.com Buccaneers (7/7M, 3/3H) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 10:30 PM Healer Wish List: Holy Paladin Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk Restoration Druid DPS Wish List: Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest Corsairs (7/7H) Saturday and Sunday from 7:15 to 10:30 PM Eastern Seeking all specs, especially a skilled Survival Hunter The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Trials of Valor. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. If you've read this far, contact an officer directly @ Scarcrux#1949 or apply on our website: http://www.worstguild.com/ Loot System Loot Council that distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making with feedback from the whole raid team.Scarcrux134 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 No Big Deal 7/7M 3/3H 2 day LF RDPS No Big Deal 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 1/3M ToV 2-Day, 21+ Age Tuesday: 6:45PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Wednesday: 6:45PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Website: www.nbdguild.com Current Needs: -Any outstanding ranged DPS. Spriest, Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Ele. -Outstanding melee DPS throw us a whisper as well. *Significant previous mythic raiding experience is required/expected. While we would consider people who are behind in progression or gear, we are really looking for people who are ready to step in right away. Close to 880 and 33+ traits is expected. Our Expectations: - Keep drama to a minimum - Significant progression despite our 2-day raid schedule. - High level play by ALL of our raiders. - Near perfect attendance, we raid only 2 nights a week, so this is a MUST. *Note: We use EPGP for loot distribution. A small bonus amount of EP is handed out to players that are 15 minutes early to raid (6:30PM EST). Contacts: The best way to contact us about joining would be to either whisper, send in-game mail to, or add on Battletag: - Notdev (Devhesinter#1560) - Slowdive (Staralfur#1321) - Necroe (Necroe#1717) You can also whisper anyone in the guild and ask if an Officer is online, however the methods listed prior are a much quicker way to get a response.Notdev16 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 Singularity <Legion> Sales Runs SINGULARITY continues the popular Sales Runs (8 pm-12 pm EST, Tuesdays). Starting with (N) Nighthold, we will progress into Heroic and Mythic difficulties as we get 'em on farm stage shortly. Yes, we DO need the gold to run our guild but the main aim of our Sales Runs is to contribute positively to the WOW community as a whole. There are many folks who don't get to experience content due to lack of grind time, scarcity of raid spots, high impact teams, lack of gear, shortfall of knowledge in raid mechanics and techniques, to name a few. Our objective is to arm as many players as possible with gear, exposure to content AND raiding knowledge so that they can up their game and experience content easily. Post our Sales Runs, you can apply to guilds for a raiding spot, value add more to your current guild and in some cases, we could absorb you in our own raiding team. In days to come, we will sell other runs and achievements. The best way to start is to get in touch with Sunnrunner (Real ID Crossifixio#1473) or Wonderbrew (Real ID Wondertank#1334), register on our website [http://singularity-gaming.net], or post in the Raid Sales forum. We will set up a time and place for you to be on and ready to go. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required for booking a spot. Final payment must be made in full before the start of your scheduled raid. Payment will be expected in full before we start the raid. There are no questions at all about this policy. If you've made a purchase and disconnect, you'll be given a 10-15 minute window to reconnect or we'll continue until you reconnect. If something comes up and you are unable to attend your scheduled purchase run you will lose out on the 25% deposit. However, in case of genuine emergencies, we will work with you to reschedule another run but the discretion will rest with the Guild Management. We are NOT inconsiderate folks and customer service will always be our priority. These runs generally take around 2-3 hours to complete. We use Discord to coordinate the raid. We would love to be able to make you laugh. You are not required to have any knowledge of the fights. Please save your Seals of Broken Fate to maximize your loot potential! Normal Nighthold: • A full instance clear (Skorpyorn to Gul'dan). • Personal loot on 875 gear on every single boss! • Rolling your Seal of Broken Fate for extra loot. • Dedicated Officer as your Personal Customer Service Buddy • Great entertainment. We want you to have fun with us. Note - We will also make best efforts to pass on whatever gear is not needed by others from their personal drops. FAQ’s 1. We welcome server transfer buyers as long as you can pay the Sales Run fees. 2. To book your spot, contact Sunnrunner or Wonderbrew in game. If you don't see us online, leave a post here and I will get back to you ASAP. 3. On our advance payment clause. We are NOT here to cheat our buyers. You have to trust us to deliver on our promise. Also once you give us the initial deposit and we schedule you for a run we add your name in the sales thread in our forum for that given week. The GM's would also intervene if we broke the deal. We also have a very positive track record of making people happy so don't worry :). In Singularity, CUSTOMER SERVICE is our priority and we won't dilute our image/brand at any cost. 4. We do not match competitor's prices. We are Value For Money. We will deliver it in our special Brand Singularity style. We are not Elitists, our objective is to provide 100% entertainment and share knowledge. 5. We are always open to selling new things. These are just the things the masses want normally. 6. Cancellation Policy - Cancellation allowed till 48 hours prior to your allotted time, or else we will have wasted all of the time for the people involved, and they won't be happy about that. If you don't give us notice and flake, you will lose out on the 25% deposit. With notice, we will reschedule your run as per your convenience. 7. We generally don't sell per boss. This is because we book spots to minimize conflict of loot. However, if we have a spot free and we have already started the raid, we could get you in for the particular boss at a special one-time price. 8. We do have multiple buyers but they will not be competing for your gear. Eg: we would bring a plate DPS and a caster DPS, so there would be no clash. 9. We give special discounts time to time. In the past, we have had some creative deals that have brought a smile to those who ran with us. Thank you and looking forward to have you run with Singularity. Best regards SunnrunnerSunnrunner17 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 7/7 N/H 1/7 M 3/3 N/H Vengeance DH looking to get into a more serious raiding scene with the buffs coming in 7.1.5 people can start taking us more serious! Btag: Sess#11234 hit me up if you are in need of an exceptional tankMavenariran0 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 LF Weekend mythic raiding guild. 875 Fire mage + 874 Ret pally LF Weekend mythic raiding guild. We are currently 7/7H and 2/3H. We're looking to realm transfer off of Lightbringer in search of a better guild! Would appreciate a group that is serious about downing content but also knows how to joke around and be chill. Pref Saturday/Sunday mid day raid times but can also do late night Fri/Sat. Battletags: Mage: Scrubbinz#1207 Paladin: Dreadmaster#1522Scrubbinz2 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 <Next> 7/7N 7/7H Recruitment <Next> is currently under new management,, & recruiting all roles for our core group as we progress through EN & ToV. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server. Now 7/7N 7/7H we are seeking players who know their roll,, & are looking to push current content (& Mythic + if interested). With not only a fun,, but a mature & helpful environment for all players casual or otherwise as well !! For more information on joining pst/add/mail Ðeadgrin [ALT+0208],, or add my battle-tag @ DroAllDayy#1841Ðeadgrin0 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 874 Blood DK LF Mythic Guild I am currently looking for a more active guild to run Mythic content again with. Current guild has a hard time finding dedicated members. I have tanked since wrath. Please add me for inquiries/ logs: Drew20#1828. Availability: everday 7pm-12pm....maybe 1am. Wrath- 11/12 H ICC MOP- 14/14 M SOO (14/14 H 10/25 pre-Mythic) Legion-7/7H EN, 2/3N TOVApollyón5 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 23, 2016 No Big Deal 7/7M 3/3H 2 day LF Holy Paladin let this die, bad at titlesNotdev0 Dec 23, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 883 Fury Warrior LF Mythic Run Hey, It's the holidays, a lot of people will not be raiding, and I am looking to fill in for the guilds that are raiding but will have some people missing. Looking for a mythic EN run. Also looking to push +15 keystones if anyone is putting a group together. I am 5/7m and have watched vids on Cen/Xav. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3070624/10/ Add me on Btag: hackisk#1361Mongolswrath3 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 889 7/7M Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Hi, I am currently searching for a team to raid M ToV and NH as a tank on my protection warrior. I have been tanking for seven years and wow and raiding mythic level since Mists of Pandaria. I enjoy the challenge and always try to attain a higher proficiency tanking. B-Tag: CuddleVain19#1396 Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/62727/latest/ Armory: http://www.wowheroes.com/character/us/Stormrage/Vainam%C3%B3inen/ Please contact me with any questions through my battle-tag or this post. I have mumble, vent, discord, and teamspeak.Vainamóinen0 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 <Next> 7/7N 4/7H Recruitment <Next> is currently under new management,, & recruiting all roles for our core group as we progress through EN & ToV. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server. Now 7/7N 4/7H we are seeking players who know their roll,, & are looking to push current content (& Mythic + if interested). With not only a fun,, but a mature & helpful environment for all players casual or otherwise as well !! For more information on joining pst/add/mail Ðeadgrin [ALT+0208],, or add my battle-tag @ DroAllDayy#1841Ðeadgrin0 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 Recruiting mythic raiders for Nighthold. **The Greymane Guard is on a NA server on the Alliance side on the Stormrage. We currently have 15 active raiding members and are looking for more!** We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the raid times of 8:00pm to 12:00am(Eastern Time). We also pug raid spots on off nights for the weekend.. Right now we have 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV. Right now we are composed of a combination of raiders with very little raiding experience to hardcore raiders from previous expansions with a mid-core casual raiding style who are competent but not going for hardcore progression. All I require is that you have a good attitude and the ability to recognize and correct mistakes. **What we are looking for:** DPS: Primarily Ranged DPS, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, etc. All healers besides holy priest. Ability to lookup and learn fights on your own time and not on raid nights. On time and not tardy to the 8:00 mass raid invite Mature and respectful attitude We also run Mythic, Mythic+ and Karazhan runs often and with multiple groups that we try to even out. If you're interested send me a PM on Reddit or in game under the Battle Tag of Ghostdav#1558, thanks! You can also Apply to our guild [here](https://greymaneguard.wordpress.com).Fulven0 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 7/7M En + 3/3H ToV Warlock LF Myth EN Holiday As title says, looking to raid mythic with a guild that can clear mythic EN or most of it after x-mas (my guild is off till after new years). Preferably tues/wed/thurs raid times; looking to fill in for anyone who has guildies away for the holidays.Flexatronn1 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 877 Marksman Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone! I am an 877 Marksman hunter that is looking for a new home. My current progression is 2/7M with close wipes on Dragons and Elerethe. I am able to raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00PM - 12:00PM PST. You can add me at my battletag: ChrisBowers#1297. If you need any additional information or would like to chat just add me!Bowerss8 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 5/7M 878 Fire Mage - LF Guild Hey there, thanks for taking a minute to check out my recruitment post. I'm seeking a guild at 5/7M or higher progression to come be a part of. I have some real life friends who play Alliance who I'd like to game with on my off time, as well as looking to clear 7/7 prior to the release of Nighthold. Progression: 5/7M EN - 7/7H EN 3/3N TOV 13/13M HFC (WoD) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6679084/10/ Battle Tag: Kram#1720 Give me a shout if you'd like to chat. I am interested in joining into a more friendly and progressive environment as soon as possible! Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!Manmademage4 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 3 Experienced Melee LF a solid raid spot Hello, my 2 friends and I are looking for a dedicated raid team that is looking to go straight into nighthold. We have all raided together since Wrath and have been leaders or officers in the past. We're laid back dudes that like to talk and have fun, but we also take maxing our characters seriously and keep logs/stay on top of class changes. We're willing to entertain any offer, but our only requirement is that we have spots for Nighthold. Myself, 876 equipped (882 overall) Frost DK Fury Warrior 875 equipped (882 overall) Xanthchaser Havoc DH 876 (883 overall) Murderfist We all have 7/7H 3/3N kills, with 1/7M EN experience and 1/3 H ToV experience. I'll check back here, or if you want to talk. Bloodfurnace#1313Bloodfurnace0 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 22, 2016 <Iris> 7/7M 3/3H T/W/Th 10pm - 1am EST About Us <Iris> as a guild are 7/7M 3/3H. The team is a lot of friends from guilds coming together to make a strong push in Legion. The idea behind this guild is to put a roster together of players who are capable of going above and beyond when it comes to personal play and are able to work positively within our raid environment. This is a team first and foremost; for the health of the team any individual that cannot fit in this environment may be asked to leave if a compromise cannot be achieved. This isn’t a cutting edge guild, but at the same time our primary focus is completing the content efficiently. Our main is and will be pushing Mythic progression, both in Mythic+, and Raids. Raid Times Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Stormrage (EST) : 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM    Requirements Be Mature (18+) - Maturity does not always come with age, but we would rather have players who are older just to avoid issues with mature content. Casuals and socialites are welcome to be under the age of 18, but can not apply to be a main raider.  Respect - This should be simple. If you don't respect us, we won't respect you.   Attendance (85%) - We are looking for dedicated players who want to be at raid and will be at raid majority of the time. If we don't have enough healers or damage dealers, then we can't clear the content. Please be able to make most raid times.   Be Prepared - Being prepared is extremely important. As a trial and a main raider, you will be required to have pots, food, flasks, enchants and gems all ready before the fifteen minute invites.     Trial Process The trial process will occur over two weeks. You must attend all 6 days of the trial unless stated otherwise before hand. You must be prepared before every raid (look at requirements). We will support pots, flasks or food for the trial. We Are Recruiting (Legion) Tanks:    Healers:  Mistweaver Monk Holy Priest Restoration Druid  Melee DPS:  Warrior (Capable offspec Tank)  Death Knight (Capable offspec Tank)Ranged DPS:  Hunter  Warlock  Mage  Elemental  Balance    Voice Raid: Discord Contact Us Please apply to our website www.intotheiris.com If you have any further questions about applications or the guild, please find anyone in guild or on the website or contact:   - Jerbear#1170 ( Recruitment Officer) - Kalyn#1443Jerbahr18 Dec 22, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 877 Enhance LF Tues/Weds raid team As title states, I am looking for a Tues/Weds raid group. Looking for times between 7-7:30 PM EST til 10:30-11 PM EST end time. Current guild is merging and new raid days wont work with my schedule. Currently 4/7M EN Exp and 1/3 HTOV exp Also 875ish Ele and 870 Resto OS. Add my btag for more info: coffeecoco #11259Calicus2 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 7/7H 1/3H Stormrage Recruiting <Brood Theory> (7/7h) (3/3n) Tuesday & Thursday (W.D) Team 10pm - 1pm ST. Recruiting: Tank, Heals, Ranged DPS. Pref 860+ ilvl. Looking to push Mythics. PST for more info. (7/7h) (1/3h) Friday & Sunday (W.E) Team 9pm - 12pm ST. Is recruiting a Shadow Priest & Resto Shaman/Druid, Also accepting Warlocks. ilvl 865+, pst for more info.Ilustion3 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader1 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 Recruiting for Nighthold progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the raid times of 8:00pm to 11:00am(Eastern Time). We also pug raid spots on off nights for the weekend.. Right now we have 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV. Composed of a solid core of experienced raiders from past to current expansions, we are currently growing and are planning on being a semi-hardcore group come NH and will be pursuing mythic progression. What we are looking for: DPS: Primarily Ranged DPS Healers: Any healer Ability to lookup and learn fights on your own time and not on raid nights. On time and not tardy to the 7:45 mass raid invite Mature and respectful attitude We also run Mythic, Mythic+ and Karazhan runs often and with multiple groups that we try to even out. If you're interested send me a PM to Ghostdav#1558 or Gnomeragen#1954, thanks!Fulven0 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 876 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello everyone! I recently left my guild and I'm looking for a new home to raid. I'm looking for a guild that has progressed into mythic or has a solid roster ready for mythic. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week. I've been raiding since Vanilla on various characters. 1. Times available & time zone: PST 7-11, MST 8-12, CST 9-1, EST 10-2 *Please pay attention to these times as mine are non-negotiable - it will save you and me time in this process* 2. Server preference: Stormrage - Will consider xferring for serious offer 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: EN - 7/7H ToV - 2/3H Hit me up #RisenFenix1443 if you need more info or wanna chat. Thanks!Jasonburn6 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 [A] Ante Meridiem PM 6/7M EN 3/3 H ToV ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING 6/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV - PM raid team. Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE) WEBSITE: amwow.net PM Raid Team (Evenings) Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST CURRENT NEEDS Healers High: Disc Priest, HPally Ranged DPS High: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock Melee DPS High: Warrior, Rogue Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524) (mata#11667) We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 4 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times. Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.Mata8 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 !@#$ty Guild in Stormrage Like what my topic title is named, there is a !@#$ty guild called Alarcity or whatever the %^-* its called. Did Nightbane run with em and got kicked at the end like wtf? Some of the members names: Kobedh, Vaura, Smootchbellz, Bubellz. This are the mother!@#$ing party members that dont even know nightbane fight??? Like wtf , BLIZZ, CAN U DO STHIGN ABOUT THESE PEPS?! LIKE BAN THEY ACCOUT OR STHINGKyounlex1 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 Prepot Responsibly 2/7M LF Ranged DPS <Prepot Responsibly> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage looking for like-minded raiders for Legion. History We formed back in MoP from a core group of friends that raided together in past expansions. We only raided two days a week, but we still managed to clear 12/14H in SoO (pre-6.0). For the start of WoD, we merged with a guild and transferred to Azuremyst in preparation for mythic raiding and managed to clear some current content (7/7H, 2/7M, 10/10H, 3/10M). Lack of recruitment stability on a medium/low pop server slowed progression, so our core group decided to return to our home server Stormrage in preparation for Hellfire Citadel(HFC). We began HFC with a small 10man group. A focused application and interview process allowed us to recruit like-minded players and afforded us a strong and dynamic mythic team a few months into HFC. With our roster growing, we renamed the guild to better reflect the character and culture of the group. We progressed through mythic content at a sustainable pace and eventually cleared 13/13M, ending the Defiler’s terror in Draenor and succeeding in the goals we had set when the tier began. As we move into Legion, <Prepot Responsibly> has established a positive, respectable reputation on Stormrage as a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on end-game content. We aim to accomplish the goal of progressing through the most challenging raid difficulty without sacrificing what makes this game fun: enjoying the company of friends. Raid Environment We are an easygoing, composed group of friends who raid to for fun! While we all have mixed personalities and quirks – some vocal and some reserved – we all agree that the guild rule is to “Blame Ken” on any failed progression kills. In fact, we willingly sacrifice our veteran ret pally to the WoW gods for progression kills and loot. Our mistweaver monk relishes the challenge of solo-healing progression attempts – even if she doesn’t realize it. Our resident resto shaman loves to collect Left Sharks, so mail her any/all of your Left Sharks – preferably individually wrapped. And sometimes we turn the entire raid into bears or spirit wolves while we’re waiting for battle; however, we focus when it’s time to pull the boss. Efficiency is our goal: making the most of the time we have while enjoying the raiding experience. Loot Loot is distributed by master looter via a need-before-greed/loot council hybrid. During normal and heroic progression, most loot is /rolled, with priority given to people completing a 2- or 4-piece set. To allow loot to be distributed evenly, during the first few weeks of a new tier, players may only roll on one item per boss and two items per night. Because our members often pass loot on to those who have the greatest need, we have not yet had a reason to adopt a full-fledged loot council system during normal and heroic progression. For mythic progression, we use a loot council comprised of two officers and a randomly selected guild member each night. We feel this is the fairest way to ensure loot is distributed where it best benefits the raid while maintaining total transparency and making all members feel included in the process. Player Expectations All of us are well-versed on our respective classes and we expect the same in our recruits. Players should be gemmed and enchanted correctly and should have completed research on the bosses before raids begin. Players should be familiar with reviewing and assessing logs for increased performance. Also, we look for raiders who are not afraid to speak up and are willing to accept constructive criticism—we encourage all our members to offer suggestions if they can think of something that might help make our boss kill a success. Guild repairs are provided, but you will need to supply your own flasks, food, and enchants (though we have several people in the guild that are willing to help out with that). We ask that you show up to raid about 5-10 minutes early so that we can get in and get pulling right at start time. Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday: 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST Contact Information If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please contact one of our officers: Shammybeast(GM): Shammybeast#1399 Ulukai(Recruitment Officer): Hephaestus#1924 Wisepimp(Recruitment Officer): Trogdor#1234 You can also visit our webpage at http://prepotresponsibly.com/ for more information and/or to fill our an app on our forums.Shammybeast3 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 21, 2016 <A> <Crysîs> - Casual Guild, US-Stormrage Suffering from a mid-WoW crisis? Looking to have fun in WoW with other like-minded people? Can't even remember what "fun" is? Do you fall into more than 3 of these categories: - Dragon slayer turned family player - Burnt out of the hard-core schedule, but still want to play hard-core - Weekend Warrior player who wants to sharpen their skills with others - Have skills, but not a lot of time - Enjoys Mythic+'s and PvP - Prefer an Adult-casual atmosphere with other skilled players - Wants to raid, "whenever", because you have the time to raid then. - Are not insulted easily (aka you can take a joke and dish it right back) - Hates drama - Like to play WoW.. a lot. Then <Crysîs> will solve that mid-WoW crisis. Feel free to contact us in our Discord https://discord.gg/rk6PxxQ and ask any questions that you may have. You can download discord at https://discordapp.com/download. Schedule an interview when you are ready, and see if you're ready to solve that mid-WoW crisis. <Crysîs> (î = ALT-140)Odenknight0 Dec 21, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 Warcraft Brotherhood PvPvE - NEW GUILD - 1. Times available & time zone: We log in daily, Dungeon and PvP Daily. Eastern Time Zone 2. Server preference: Stormrage PvP 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual, Social & Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Veterans & New players, We are mostly returning players. 7. Contact info: Mailbox or Whisper me in-game, leave a comment below. 8. Anything else: We are a new forming guild. Some of our members have not been on WoW since WoTLK, Cata, and MoP. We are getting together to PvP and PvE. BG & Arenas, Clear Content in PvE. Level Range - 13-51 If you have any questions or require more information please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you.Harrisonwell0 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 Nighthold prep guild. Mythic. **The Greymane Guard is on a NA server on the Alliance side on the Stormrage. We currently have 15 active raiding members and are looking for more!** We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the raid times of 8:00pm to 12:00am(Eastern Time). We also pug raid spots on off nights for the weekend.. Right now we have 7/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV. Right now we are composed of a combination of raiders with very little raiding experience to hardcore raiders from previous expansions with a mid-core casual raiding style who are competent but not going for hardcore progression. All I require is that you have a good attitude and the ability to recognize and correct mistakes. **What we are looking for:** DPS: Primarily Ranged DPS, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, etc. All healers besides holy priest. Tank: I occasionally main tank for the guild, although I have slipped into more of a healing role as of late. So we have 1 tank spot available. Ability to lookup and learn fights on your own time and not on raid nights. On time and not tardy to the 8:00 mass raid invite Mature and respectful attitude We also run Mythic, Mythic+ and Karazhan runs often and with multiple groups that we try to even out. If you're interested send me a PM on Reddit or in game under the Battle Tag of Ghostdav#1558, thanks! You can also Apply to our guild [here](https://greymaneguard.wordpress.com).Fulven0 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 863 Vengeance DH LF Guild I'm looking for a group to play with. I'm a moderately experienced DH tank, definitely haven't gotten into any serious content in a while. My tanking pedigree is pretty empty past early WotlK, as I really haven't enjoyed this game since then (until Legion). Suddenly it's fun again, and I'm lamenting not having a guild of people to play with. I have a small group of people with whom I run mythics (max at +3) and karazhan with for a few hours on Sundays once a week, and would plan to continue that with them, but I'd like a guild to run mythic + with, and ideally see raid content in a non-LFR scenario. I think I'm a pretty solid tank, and am constantly looking to improve. My raid availability is pretty limited, probably to 2 weeknights (M-Th), not starting before 8 server time and Saturday mornings/early afternoon (flexible). I don't care if I'm tanking for your alt runs at those times, I just want to see the content and continue to improve as a player. Mainly, though, I'd like a steady group of people to run Mythics with. My availability will probably be a bit sparse until after Christmas, but I don't imagine I'm in the minority there. My bnet is Dangerously #1286, but a reply here may actually be an easier way to get ahold of me for the next couple weeks. Either works though. **edit - don't judge me too hard on my gear, I'm likely not going to be logged out in my tanking gear, though I'm also still working to improve that...Wingtips4 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 Druid LF Guild Currently I am around 865 in feral/bear although I plan on playin all specs. I'm lookin for an active guild where gchat is not a barren wasteland, and lots of friendly banter is involved, and no one gets offended. I have 5 110s this is actually my lowest geared its just turned into my main cause I love how feral/bear plays. So you can believe I will be 880 as soon as I can. Not so much interested in content as I am in having fun. My highest M+ is 12 and ive cleared H EN on farm for weeks (never could get into Mythic Raiding cause my timezone). I play solo most of the time anyway. (P.S. my brother Plays a MW and hes 873 I think. I'm 20 he is 21 we both are lookin for a home on Stormrage) Bnet homiesquid#1304Härambe7 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 Looking for Raiding Guild! MM Hunter 7/7 H EN 3/3 N TOV experience. Currently I can raid any day except for Weds and Thurs. I can raid anytime on Fri and Sat. Any other day I can raid as soon as 7pm EST and as late as 11 PM EST. Looking for a friendly, social, and fun guild to raid with. Would like to push mythic content.Snowglitter11 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 871 Ele Shaman - LFG I am currently on the hunt for an active group of players. My main form of character progression so far in Legion has been mythic +, and I would like to continue working on higher level keystone runs with a consistent and like minded team of players. My goal is to find a team that works on group specific and dungeon specific strategies to focus on faster and faster clear times and eventually getting +15 cleared. I do not have a set work schedule. Some days I am working from home, and can pretty much play all day, other times I am on the road all week and unavailable 'til the weekend. I am game to run 5 player content any time I am online, so scheduling for that is flexible for me. I am also open to raiding once again when Nighthold is released. I haven't seen much action on that front in a while, but have had extensive experience in raids from Vanilla thru the end of Cata. My chaotic work schedule limits my availability for raid nights to the following: Friday :: 8:00 pm - 3:00 am EST Saturday :: 8:00 pm - 3:00 am EST Sunday :: 8:00 pm - 1:00 am EST While I am open to eventually giving mythic difficulty level raiding a shot again once Nighthold is out, I doubt that I would be able to commit the requisite time to justify a roster spot if that is your guild's sole focus, it would be your call if three nights a week is ok. I'd be content to do stick with normal or heroic difficulty raids. A little info on me: I have played WoW off and on since Fall of 2005. I pretty much stick to PVE. The peak of my raid career came in Vanilla, then again throughout Cata. I had a more casual approach to it in TBC and LK. I haven't given raiding a lot of thought since Dragonsoul was over with. I'm confident that even after a prolonged absence from the raid scene, that my extensive experience from previous expansions would allow me to learn the ropes rather quickly. Offline, I just work and go home. No wife, no girlfriend, no kids. My only obligation is running my house when I get home from work. I enjoy WoW as a social outlet as well as a means to game. I'm wont to have some adult beverages and BS on voice chat about anything most people talk about at the bar while I game, so any guild or group of like mind would be great. If you think I'd be a decent fit for your group, holler at me on this toon via in game mail or whisper, reply to this thread, or whisper me @ Nakedburn#1690. Thanks for your time!Mcrevis7 Dec 20, 2016