Stormrage

Aug 20, 2015 looking to buy H arch kill Looking for the kill pst with price and i can make from thursday-monday for times thankyouButterbaugh0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] <Nox> 13/13H 1/14M HFC LF DPS and Healers Nox is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Stormrage-US, Alliance side. We are looking for a few good players to fill out our roster and jump into mythic content. Many of our players are veterans who have been playing since vanilla and have raided with top ten progression guilds. We welcome both old and new players with a desire to progress through content. We expect our players to know their class, come prepared with flasks and food, and maintain good raid attendance (~90%, notifying us of absence). Current raid experience is expected to be 10/13H Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 9PM-12AM EST. We completed 7/10 in Mythic BRF, 13/13 Heroic HFC and are currently 1/13M HFC. We use a loot council system to distribute loot--loot is awarded based on attendance, performance, attitude, and need. We realize just how important loot is to player and guild advancement, and so we take great care in awarding loot. We are currently looking for the following roles and classes: Healers: Priest, Monk, Druid (willingness to spec and play DPS as needed will be extremely helpful) DPS: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Elemental/Enhancement Shaman, Deathknight If you are interested, please contact Draviene#1839, Laynd#1158 or myself dpoon#1234. We would love to raid with you!Reflekz12 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 691 Hunter LF Late Night Raid Team 691 hunter returning from a small break also on a new toon, I mained my DK toward the end of BRF and had to step away from my group due to obtaining a new job and having schedule conflicts, im 7/10M BRF and have not done too much in HFC, I have been playing wow since vanilla with only 2 real "breaks" from wow. I would consider myself a smart mythic mindset raider who is very tentative, punctual, and skilled mature with lots to offer to a raid environment. Looking for raid times starting at or after 2:30am EST. days dont matter as long as its not the weekend. if you are interested and need a solid range leave some feedback on here and we can get in contact later. Thanks, scizoScizophrénic0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Tank looking for Heroic guild Hi, i'm looking for a heroic progression guild, i am a 692 brew master monk, looking for times past 8 server time, any day of the week i raided brf heroic and have the AOTC achievement i am currently 5/13 with normal i know most fights, and learn fast add my btag if interested Edward#1145Lilspoon0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Fluffy's Monthly TCG Raffle [Aug 2015] Hosting a FREE TCG raffle over on the Achievement forums. The prize is a Feldrake this month. Please read and follow the rules: Raffle thread -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18716982600 Official WoW TCG buy/sell thread -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16860005857Fluffy0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 <Incandescent> 6/13H 12/13N LFM Weekend raid Incandescent is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild that raids two nights, Saturday + Sunday 8-11 est, a week on the US-Stormrage server. We believe that a guild can be successful with a sparse raiding schedule as long as the group is committed and focused during raids and we strive to meet that metric. Our goal is to clear Heroic AoTC achievements before the following tier or raid is released. While we are actively seeking the last few people to round out our team for completing heroic, we are not rushing into our raids with just anyone in order to throw ourselves at the content. We usually run a 2/4/9 combo in our raids, but can add up to 5 more players if the players are the right fit. As of AUGUST 2015 our current highest desire is for two to three RANGED DPS, and a HEALER of any class minus Shaman. We are looking to add a dedicated Warlock (Destro/Affliction), Shadow Priest, Balance Druid or Hunter to our team. We are also looking for a Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest to help cover our raid cooldowns for our progression into heroic Hellfire. What kind of raiders will do well in Incandescent? 1. If you are currently or were formerly a hardcore raider (3+ days a week, 12+ hours a week) and either cannot commit or are no longer willing to commit to hardcore schedule for whatever reason, then we may be a good fit for you. 2. If you are currently in or were formerly in a guild that had a lot of toxic players, drama, self-centered leaders and members or the kind of people you would routinely see in a Sodapoppin stream and cannot stand it and are unable to grow as a player in this environment, then we may be a good fit for you. 3. If you are looking for a guild full of helpful, fun and skillful players who are constantly looking to better themselves and each other through discourse and activity, in which you can determine your own level of dedication, then we may be the right fit for you. If the above pertains to you, or just want some more information about us, feel free to visit our website at http://incandescent.gamerlaunch.com/ You can also contact our GM or Raid Leaders in game. Reeyan#1620 We accept social members looking for a good home as well, and all exceptional applications will be considered regardless of the rosters current needs.Shockcalypse4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 █Taken- Alliance Legacy Reroll█ 7-10EST Taken (alliance) Server: Stormrage Raid times: W/TR 7-10 EST Site: takensr.com <Taken> is a legacy reroll on the alliance dominated server Stormrage. While our end goal is raiding 100 content and beyond, we are taking the scenic route by level capping in each expansion and raiding for two weeks (4 raiding days) with one week in allowance for leveling. Current content: BC Why <Taken>? With the stigma of reroll guilds being as negative as they are, have confidence that we will make the cut. Our guild is formed by experienced raiders dating back from full Naxx clears to present day content, as well as leadership experience in what it takes to make a reroll guild successful. The purpose of Taken: To provide a serious early evening progression raiding environment on a light schedule. To provide players who enjoy PvP the chance to do RBG's/Arena's/ or just randoms with fellow guildies. To provide a thriving friendly social atmosphere for all players whether they are Raiders, PvP'ers, or casual players just looking for a place to call home. Restrictions: Only one restriction exists for raiders and PvPers, and that is to remain at the intended level cap until given the go ahead to move on. You may wear any gear, use any enchants, or use any stat increases you'd like. Herlooms allowed in both leveling and raiding. Our intention for this reroll is not to see how raids used to be (which is impossible as players have been buffed and instances nerfed). We view this as an excellent opportunity to get to know everyone before jumping into level 100 raiding content and beyond. So kick back, have a couple drinks, and slay some dragons with us! Current Class Needs: As always, we encourage people to play what they enjoy the most. With that said, we are satisfied with the number of tanks signed up. We have a very high need for caster dps of all flavors, as well as skilled healers. If <Taken> interests you, please review our rules page and submit a very short and painless application. Once accepted, ask anyone online for a ginvite and begin your journey! takensr.com Thank you for reading!Rakkit5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 New Healer/Returning to WoW LF Guild As title says. I've played WoW off and on since the Cataclysm expansion but I'm new to healing. I'm going as a Holy Priest, but would go DIsc. or DPS if needed. Looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild since I've never experienced hardcore raiding, so I want to learn the ropes. Please tell me in game. DeeKno#1882Deekno0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 SoulBinder Lvl 70 BC RaidingGuild Recruitment SoulBinder is a level 70 only TBC Raiding Guild who are Recruiting active and Mature Raiders for Karazhan to Sunwell raids. We're Currently looking for a few more people to join our Ranks. Raid Days are Fridays. 12am Eastern Time. Battle Tag! Meerkhat#1601 Main Rules: - On reaching level 70, you must to go to Stormwind Keep and find ‘Behsten’ the ‘Experience Eliminator’ and lock yourself at level 70. - You MUST follow level cap rules, as there will be no ‘carrying’ through raids to get armor. It will be a group effort. - No outside professions. You may SEND mats to your TBC alt, they have to make them! *important* - it is forbidden to buy your character 70 PvP equipment to use in-raid. Any item that has a PvP stat on it that does not come from one of the raids will be dismissed and you will be asked to replace it. We are, at the moment, PvE orientated and I do not want any ilvl boosting via PvP gear. You are of course, able to buy your character PvP armor/weapons at your discretion to use in non-raid related activities. But they will have no weight on your raid tier rank etc. -No Heirlooms -No ilevel items above current tier(115 to start) -No death knights or monks -No pandaren or worgen -No transmog -No Profession above Master. Raids & Gear Score Guide: (Raids must be completed by each raider in the order below to progress.) Tier 1: - Karazhan, 10man. Ilvl: 105-115 - Magtheridon's Lair, 25man. Ilvl: 115-120 - Gruul’s Lair, 25man. Ilvl: 120-125 Tier 2: - Tempest Keep, 25man. Ilvl: 125 -130 - Serpentshrine Cavern, 25man. Ilvl: 128 -130 Tier 3: -Battle for Mount Hyjal, 25man. Ilvl: 130 – 145 - Black Temple, 25man. Ilvl: 134 – 150 Tier 4: - Sunwell Plateau, 25man. Ilvl: 150+ Most of the raid is Comprised of Raiders Our main guild who want something to do while we wait for resets and who enjoy TBC content. If you have any questions please feel free to ask by posting, also you can catch me In game any day of the week. Just simply shoot me a Tell or add my Battle tag. Please Post What you would like to raid as! Class: ?? Spec: ??Ursã0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 715 Mage 13/13H 4/13M LFG I also enjoy playing Warlock as well, but looking for a chill weekday raid Monday-Thursday generally around 8PM EST. Hit me up!Infe3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Criminal - 9/13 Mythic - Recruiting Progression: 9/13 Mythic 17/17 Mythic Criminal is in need of a skilled players to help improve our mythic raid team. We are looking for people experienced in hard mode raiding as well as very skilled at the class you are applying with in all specs. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 p.m. EST (9 hours a week). Raiders are expected to keep above 90% attendance. Loot will be handed out via Loot Council. If you are interested in joining and have any questions please message Envoy (Envoy#1874) or Omitted (Omi#1147) in-game, otherwise go to our site posted below and follow the links to fill out a guild app. We will only be taking the very best of applicants so we can keep improving as the new tiers are released. Basically, if you are better than our current members for your class/spec, you will take their spot on the progression team, no questions asked. However, 'better' does not just mean better DPS numbers, we also look to see how well you follow mechanics, including dodging avoidable damage. Typical trial periods last 2 weeks minimum and up to 4 weeks maximum depending on performance. Loot is also only given to trials if no core member is in need of it. During progression, if you are a core raider, you will be in for majority of the encounters unless a specific encounter calls for an unorthodox comp, then you might sit out a few fights depending on what comp is best for that certain encounter. That will be completely determined by the raid leader. Recruitment Tanks Very Low Healers MW Monk - Low DPS Mage - Very High Warlock - Very High If your specific class and spec aren't listed, that doesn't mean we aren't interested. Feel free to apply, but keep in mind it may be harder for you to get your foot in the door if this is the case unless you supply us with some stellar logs, which you should have when applying, otherwise you may want to reconsider your application. Thanks and we look forward to reading your application. Guild Site http://criminal-sr.com/ WoW-Progress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Criminal/rating.tier16_25 Raid Logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/4410/Omitted122 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 <Handle It> [A] - Recruiting Heals/DPS/tank < Handle It > -- US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance. Core Experience: -- Hellfire Progression: 13/13H, 1/13M -- Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M -- Highmaul: 7/7H, 1/7M Current Progression: -- Hellfire Citadel: 12/13N, 6/13H ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule: Monday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) Wednesday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) Thursday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Current Recruitment Needs: We'll be accepting any exceptional applicants keep in mind, but the following are what we currently are interested in: Tank: - DK/Druid/warrior Healer: - Restoration Druid - Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS: - Warlock - Balance Druid - Mage (Skilled) - Hunter - Elemental Shaman - Shadow Priest Melee DPS: - Warrior - Death Knight - Enhancement Shaman - Rogue While these are the classes & spec's we'd be focusing on, we'd be willing to look at any exceptional applicants if they're on-par to what we're looking for. Previous Progression: Wrath of the Lich King Progression: Icecrown: 11/12M - Top 800~ US ToCG: 5/5M - Top 800~ US Ulduar: 13/14M - Top 800~ US Cataclysm Progression: Firelands: 7/7M - Top 800~ US Mists of Pandaria Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M ------------------------------------------------------------- Who's Handle It? Handle It, better known as "Suppression" is a solid, established Semi-Hardcore Progression guild that formed on the realm US-Stormrage as of; 4-4-2011. We've gotten to the top in our peak and our goal is too get back to where we were in those meaningful times. We pride ourselves in keeping a solid progression mindset whilst having a relaxed and laid back schedule. Many of us run Challenge Modes, RBGs, Mythic Dungeon Runs & much more! If you'd be interested and are thinking of applying please note that we require you to have a thick skin while you raid with us, while also being open to constructive criticism. We like keeping ourselves a tight-knit group although we do have goals and share our opinions, that being said we'd like our raiders to be constantly open minded and motivated in their classes/specs they play. We do have our times of jokes and laughs but raiding always comes first here. What We Expect From You: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website and when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week. - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism. Why Us? <Handle It> isn't just a simple "raiding guild". We're a community of people who love to not just raid with each other, but relax and have some fun with everyone who's here. There aren't people who are the "odd one out" here, meaning we take care of our own and I assure you, if your struggling with your class/spec we are your foundation and we'll show you the footsteps into becoming not just a better raider but a better player. We're very active on off-nights, we love to get our mind off our stressful lives and enjoy the game together. Don't be discouraged by our determined way of raiding, we do have fun and love working with people. We have weekly alt-runs and help everyone in our "family" get where they'd like to be. As long as you the player, are willing to work with us. We'd be more than happy bringing you along our journey into this great game and community. Contact Information: Feel free to contact one of our Officers, Raid Leaders or Recruiters for more information and guidance into joining our guild! If you'd like to contact one of us via battletag, please let us know you are looking into applying for us and send a request. Ryainz: Ryainz#1244 Our New Site: Http://www.handleit-guild.com Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Handle+ItKnotënuf0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 708 Blood DK/Frost DK Hi, I am looking for a guild that is able to raid between 5-11 PM CST. somewhere between that time. Cant raid with my current guild starting next Monday August 24th because the times are much too late, any day of the week is ideal for me doesn't matter. Anyways.. I am 10/13 H with some arch pulls. 13/13 N. went 7/10 M in Brf. 4 Piece, Really close to Legendary ring, know class. Just looking for a guild i can raid with, ASW#1324 if you want to chat.~Bàdger3 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 lf 2 night a week hhfc guild 8-12st lf progressive minded guild. I am currently on 10th boss on normal but started heroics when patch was released. weekends are fine. been heroic ready geared since start of raid but haven't found a group to fit my schedule and new work schedule now. available 8-12 server time but would prefer two to three hours of raid time. lf mythic minded raiders. will learn what fights I don't know. have a few geared toons but currently highest geared and experienced is disc/holy priest and very good at both specs. also have a decent geared bm hunter, gladiator/prot warrior, pally that can play any spec. btag tumbleweed#1419Empanadas2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Looking to trade 250k Im looking to move my gold FROM baelgun into any of these realms Stormrage (Alliance) Sargeras (Alliance) Tichondrius (Horde) Mal'Ganis(Horde) if you have a toon on any of those and would like to trade the gold in there for gold in baelgun let me know, I just dont have the patience to move it via battle pets or the cash to do it with a xfer. Reylazor#1307Reylazor0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Looking for a weekend raid team I'm looking for a semi casual/hardcore raiding guild that is trying to progress through Heroic HFC at a decent rate with the possibility of Mythic. Lately, my guild has dwindled down and we find it hard to come by a full raid every night. It's very tough because I can see myself progressing much further at a quicker pace. By no means is this a knock on my guild, but finding raiders every week to supplement the raid is turning out to be a big problem. We sometimes have 6 heals but only 5 dps and it causes a lot of frustration. I'm very raid aware, my ability to multitask is on point and I put in the effort to learn the fights before the raid (by watching videos, reading strategies, watching livestreams of high-end guilds, etc.) I can raid Friday-Monday early as 3pm est to 11pm EST. I've cleared both 7/7 H-Highmaul and 10/10 H-Blackrock Foundry when both were current content. Will Realm xfer when needed 699 marksmanship hunterHawkeye4 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 LF Leveling buddy Hi there. Anyone want to start a new toon and want a fun, easygoing person with whom to level? Then add my btag Salix#1608 let's have an adventure!Danderis0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Druid tank Looking for raid team Hello. I'm a returning player that's coming back and looking to catch up with all I've missed thus far. The gear is coming along but it's still weak at the moment, but finding an active guild to even do alt runs with while I gear would greatly expedite this process and hopefully I can then be useful to your team. I have an extensive raid background of 10+ years as a raider, as well as much experience with Druid tanks. If your team is in need of a tank and you'd like to talk about my qualifications, feel free to add my realid Tristnal#1990 and we can discuss it. Alternatively, leave your guild website information and I'll be sure to drop in an application. Thanks.Tristnal4 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Transfer LF Guild I've just transferred to the server after a hiatus from the game. I have experience raiding all the way back to vanilla, but current content I have experienced 13/13N and 6/13H. I can follow direction and am very adaptive. I'm looking for a guild raiding heroic that is building a mythic team. My availability is very flexible and can adapt to the raid times. Please add me on bnet: JonnieJuice#1723 Hallagan0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 675 Rogue LF Guild 675 Rogue (LFR Hero) Looking to get back into raiding. Work Schedule finally allows me to raid again and would really like to get back to it. Willing and Looking to Transfer. Looking for a later start time than normal My available times to Raid are later than normal 900-10pm start time done by 1am.. I work the Grave Yard shift so stop is hard stop for me as I have to get ready for work. Not trying to be too picky just putting the info out so you know.Farosh2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 707 lock 12/13H LF tues/wed guild recent main switch and server xfer from ghostlandsDorkyl1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 703 Boomkin LF H Raiding guild Hi, I'm a 703 boomkin that recently got back into the game and is looking for a guild to join. Looking for a guild the raids T/W/T anytime 8:30-PM-1:30AM. I am currently 11/13N with the final boss killed, and 1/13H. Looking for a mature raiding guild.Cuddlecup7 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 [A]<Handle It> is RECRUITING HEALS/DPS!! < Handle It > -- US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance. Core Experience: -- Hellfire Progression: 13/13H, 1/13M -- Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M -- Highmaul: 7/7H, 1/7M Current Progression: -- Hellfire Citadel: 12/13N, 6/13H ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule: Monday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) Wednesday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) Thursday: 9:15PM - 12:30PM (Server Time / EST) ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Current Recruitment Needs: We'll be accepting any exceptional applicants keep in mind, but the following are what we currently are interested in: Tank: - Closed Healer: - Restoration Druid - Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS: - Warlock - Balance Druid - Mage (Skilled) - Hunter - Elemental Shaman (w/ resto offspec) Melee DPS: - Warrior - Death Knight - Enhancement Shaman - Rogue While these are the classes & spec's we'd be focusing on, we'd be willing to look at any exceptional applicants if they're on-par to what we're looking for. Previous Progression: Wrath of the Lich King Progression: Icecrown: 11/12M - Top 800~ US ToCG: 5/5M - Top 800~ US Ulduar: 13/14M - Top 800~ US Cataclysm Progression: Firelands: 7/7M - Top 800~ US Mists of Pandaria Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14M ------------------------------------------------------------- Who's Handle It? Handle It, better known as "Suppression" is a solid, established Semi-Hardcore Progression guild that formed on the realm US-Stormrage as of; 4-4-2011. We've gotten to the top in our peak and our goal is too get back to where we were in those meaningful times. We pride ourselves in keeping a solid progression mindset whilst having a relaxed and laid back schedule. Many of us run Challenge Modes, RBGs, Mythic Dungeon Runs & much more! If you'd be interested and are thinking of applying please note that we require you to have a thick skin while you raid with us, while also being open to constructive criticism. We like keeping ourselves a tight-knit group although we do have goals and share our opinions, that being said we'd like our raiders to be constantly open minded and motivated in their classes/specs they play. We do have our times of jokes and laughs but raiding always comes first here. What We Expect From You: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website and when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week. - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism. Why Us? <Handle It> isn't just a simple "raiding guild". We're a community of people who love to not just raid with each other, but relax and have some fun with everyone who's here. There aren't people who are the "odd one out" here, meaning we take care of our own and I assure you, if your struggling with your class/spec we are your foundation and we'll show you the footsteps into becoming not just a better raider but a better player. We're very active on off-nights, we love to get our mind off our stressful lives and enjoy the game together. Don't be discouraged by our determined way of raiding, we do have fun and love working with people. We have weekly alt-runs and help everyone in our "family" get where they'd like to be. We've been also looking into paying for CROSS-REALM transfers, as well as paying for our core raiders WoW subscriptions via the new WoW Tokens. As long as you the player, are willing to work with us. We'd be more than happy bringing you along our journey into this great game and community. Contact Information: Feel free to contact one of our Officers, Raid Leaders or Recruiters for more information and guidance into joining our guild! If you'd like to contact one of us via battletag, please let us know you are looking into applying for us and send a request. Recruiters: Fuliahqt: Chompy#1786 Oakshre: Oakshre#1519 Rain: Ryainz#1244Fuliahqt2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 AFK Trash (A) is recruiting! Greetings! My name is Grizzaz. I am the recruitment officer for AFK Trash. I have recently taken over as the recruitment officer, and with that I will be bringing my knowledge of progression raiding into the formation of our group. I will be looking for people who are doing their best for what we need. Let me start off by telling you a little bit about our guild: We are a laid back, progression minded guild. We're always striving to do the next best thing and improve as best we can. We are also a mature raiding guild, with all members being 21 yrs+. Most of the guild has been playing with each other for quite some time, upwards to 8+ years. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. EST. Our Progression as it stands now is as follows: In HFC we are 12/13 N and 6/13 H In BRF we are 10/10 N and 9/10 H. In HM we are 7/7 N and 7/7 H. So this list is what we are currently looking for as far as getting a 20 man team together is concerned: Tanks: Not in need of any ATM. Healers: Not in need of any ATM. Melee DPS: Not in need of any ATM. Ranged DPS: Two Boomkins w/ a tank OS (High Priority). One Elemental Sham w/ a Healer OS (High Priority). One Warlock, any Spec (Medium Priority). One Mage, any Spec (Medium Priority). Please be at least 680 ilvl. If you're interested please contact me (Grizzack#1229), our GM (Darkgibs#1824), or our RL (Cinsidiax#1994). Please have logs available to provide when asked. We look forward to raiding with you! Have a great day.Grizzaz0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 13/13 Heroic Guild / Trial tonight <Far Beyond Insanity> has a few core spots left for some serious minded people looking for a light schedule progression guild. We are NOT casual, we raid a light 2 night schedule for 4 years. We are a guild for mature adult raiders with obligations outside of WoW that would still like a serious group that can move forward a good steady pace. Our mission is to be able to balance life and WoW with little sacrifice. We will be working on the upper level tonight which is including heroic Archimonde. Players interested should have at least a good understanding of all the encounters. Ideally should be over 700 in item level with their 4 piece or close to it and their legendary ring or close to it. We will expect to see logs as well. We do have an age requirement of 21+. This is NOT a pug. This is our core guild run and we are taking only those interested in joining. An application is required either before or right after the raid to continue with us. We will be raiding Mythic on Wednesday and only those that shows their abilities to work mechanics and output will be asked to continue with us. We have a solid roster and will be here until the end of WoD into Legion. If you are looking for a guild that will be around next expansion come check us out. Mumble is required, Exorsus Raid Tools (addon) is required. A good positive and serious attitude is also required. Currently trialing.. Shadow Priest Boomkin Locks Mages DPS DK (having a tank spec is very ideal) Holy Pally We have a total of about 22 to 23 raiders and have room to take about 7 more people. The best new or old will move forward to mythic with us. Contact me in game at Krazy#1922 or visit www.fbiguild.enjin.com to apply or for more information on the guild.Krazyrampage0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Buying H HFC Clears and Mythic BH Mount. Hello, I'm interested in buying Heroic HFC Clears with loot reservations for the below classes, listed by priority; Frost Deathknight Retribution Paladin Hunter WindWalker MonkI am also interested in buying the Mythic Blackhand mount, if this requires me to purchase a full mythic clear, so be it. I have a feeling a will need to reach out to a select guild(s) for this, but figured it was worth posting. Please don't contact me if your guild is not 100% prepared to sell runs. Money isn't an Issue, I will happily pay for your guilds time and effort if it is realistic. Feel free to post here or mail me ingame. I'll follow up over battlenet.Obbie0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 12/13H Guild LF DPS - Paid Xfer Available! Apex Gamers 12/13H HFC is seeking skilled and dedicated DPS in preparation for Mythic Content. We have a high priority for Warlocks and Rogues, but will consider ALL CLASSES. We are progression minded guild that takes raiding seriously while still having fun killing bosses! Raid Times: T/W/TH 6:30pm - 9:30pm (Pacific) We are looking to fill 3-4 DPS to finalize our roster moving into mythic, if you're interested in a trial, please contact one of the following: GM - Juice#1805 Recruitment- tianaryl#1471 Raid Leader - alaskaranger#1195 *PAID TRANSFERS available after trial periodBaeza1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 LF Weekday afternoon raid team - hunter 692 MM Hunter LF early afternoon raid team Mon-Fri. I've been in late night guilds since i started playing back in wrath but I've had a big schedule adjustment with work and I can no longer make hardly any raids with my guild. Would like to do a trial raid before committing to a full guild hop. bluelightnin#1372 hit me up in game! I'll try to check back on this thread when i canAmazonien5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 [A]<Divide> 5/13H 1st Week LF Great Players! <Divide> is back and looking for people to begin raiding and prepare for LEGION! We are hardcore level 25 raiding guild on the US-Stormrage (PvE) server. We are a 20 man mythic progression-focused guild that is looking exceptional players to fill it's ranks!. We are a group of players who have been playing together for multiple years now, however we took a break beginning at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria, and are now reforming to prepare for Mythic raiding in Warlords. In Cataclysm, our core raiding group achieved 8/8H Dragon Soul pre-nerf. Many of our members who stuck around through the majority of Mists cleared heroic raids in mists as well. Feel free to contact myself or the Raid Leader if you have any questions or are looking into joining the guild! Or toss an app in at http://divide-stormrage.enjin.com/ (Don't worry, it's short and sweet) Winkle - Winkle#1191 Snow - Snowangel#1113 Mancheese - Mancheese#1508 Our Current High Priority Needs Deathknight, DPS (HIGH) Druid, Boomkin, Resto, Feral (HIGH) Hunter (HIGH) Mage (HIGH) Monk Mistweaver, Windwalker (HIGH) Paladin, Holy, Ret (HIGH) Priest Shadow, Holy / Disc (HIGH) Rogue (HIGH) Shaman Ele, Enh, Resto (HIGH) Warlock (High) Warrior DPS (HIGH) If you believe you are a top tier player and are better then what we currently have, then please apply and you will be taken into consideration against our current roster players. What You Can Expect From Us We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 9 hours a week but still aim to clear all heroic content, we don't have time to mess around or carry anyone. While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. On off nights, we offer things like Rated Battlegrounds, Heroic runs, alt runs, achievement runs through old content, as well as multiple guild Arena Teams, if there is the interest. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. We also expect that you have an acceptable level of gear. Also, we need you to be open to criticism and be willing to recognize if you're under performing and seek help if you are unable to acquire it on your own, even if we don't call you out on it first. We also require that you are a mature player who likes to have fun. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 9 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid. We also expect you to remember that the fat old woman looked like a lusty wench. Raiding With Us 1. We are a tight-knit group of raiders. We have a set group that we plan on going in with every night, but EVERYONE who is raider status in our guild will get a chance to raid. We do not run one set of group, to be successful we must have many successful people so everyone will get a chance to be in almost every night of raid. 2. Only main characters are allowed in the raid. Depending on raid composition, however, the raid leader or role leader may request that you bring an alt in order to have a better group (e.g. we don't have enough healers for the night and you have a well-geared healer alt). 3. We use a Loot Council system to distribute loot in our main raids. Factors that we look at when determining winners are: size of upgrade, overall performance, dedication to guild, and rank 4. Mumble is expected to be kept clear at all times during times of progression. We like to chatter in-between farm bosses, during trash, and etc, but our ultimate goal during our raid times is to down bosses. We have designated in-game chat channels, as well as raid chat and guild chat, for each of the roles represented in the raid (e.g. melee, ranged, healers, and tanks). Discussion not pertinent to the encounter at hand should be kept there. 5. DPS are expected to pre-pot as well as pot during the middle of encounters. Period. Wiping to Heroic Majordomo at 40k health left sucks. 6. If you are consistently under performing, you will be replaced. We genuinely like everyone we allow into the guild, however we are progression-minded and need the best possible group, every position is competitive (this helps all our raiders stay at the top of their game). Raid Times Sunday: Off Night Monday: Off Night Tuesday: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST Wednesday: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST Thursday: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST Friday: Off Night Saturday: Off NightMancheese125 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 698 Hunter LF guild I am looking for a guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday at 830 to 1100, the latest being 12am. I am competent on current raiding content. Thanks!Aimgrieves0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Casual LF Guild (H) Returning player to the alliance side but brought my horde to the server and looking for perhaps an Alliance alt guild. Not much into raiding anymore but I do enjoy the occasional mythic dungeons but it would be cool to do it in guild if possible.Taternator0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Think of transferring to here 698 Unholy DK 11/13N 4/13H. Currently on Wyrmrest Accord. I would like to find a server to work on mythic and heroics. Looking for a guild that raids 9-12 or 10-1 EST don't care what days. Battletag is Gondo#1518, would love to discuss other things at that time. thanksGondo4 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 OpenRaid Recruitment Event <Death Praised> continues to look for like-minded individuals to join our growing raid team! We are hosting an OpenRaid even this week to go through Normal Hellfire Citadel. Perhaps you're the individual who likes to see how things are before joining? That's precisely what this event is for! Feel free to sign up, check us out. If you're interested, read over our recruitment thread here on the boards and visit our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me, post here, or post on our website. OpenRaid Event: http://openraid.us/events/view/273490 Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300178356 Guild Website: http://www.death-praised.netSajakain2 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 ---> <REFINED> 12/13H LF MORE <--- <Refined> is a raiding guild on Stormrage. Many of our members have been raiding together throughout several Tiers. We maintain a modest raid schedule, which requires us to make the most of our raid time therefore we accept only skilled and dedicated raiders. → Progress: 12/13 H → Raiding Schedule: Tue-Wed-Thurs 8:30-11:30p EST! ***Priority recruitment: RSHAMAN, Holy Paladin and RANGED DPS!!! What our Guild can offer: ◘ A group of skilled raiders, with a strong desire to progress ◘ A diverse group of players to engage in activities with ◘ Vent ◘ Flasks/food/Enchants Ideal Candidates: ◘ Are mature, over 18 years ◘ Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it ◘ Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode ◘ Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play ◘ Excellent Attitude: No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset ◘ A passion for raiding and the drive to succeed ♦Contacts: Real ID: Enileca#1238 Webite: RefinedSR.comEnileca1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 How much do twink items really sell for? people keep saying in trade chat that items like gloomshroud and shadowfang only go for 100 gold or so.. I thought these items were in the 20k-50k zone? maybe thats why my shadowfang isnt selling on the auction house for 20k?Pikapikachoo1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 715 Ret paladin looking for Raiding guild Available at anytime after 8PM server, but on thurs i can not raid untill 9pm server 13/13H HFC 2/13M HFC Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1047989/latest/ I am looking for mythic progressionValorious2 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 696 brewmaster LF active raiding guild Im coming back from a long break, i was 8/10m tank as well as alts before i took a break 2 weeks before 6.2. Im willing to change my main or spec if needed to be apart of a solid team clearing current content. Im looking for a good strong guild that has progression in mind, im a quick learner and wont make the same mistake twice. If you have room for me or want to chat reply or add my ID Randomhero#1537Shakebrew1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 Is Blizzard Going To Drop Pvp??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Bgk9lLduoHalz1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 694 Frost DK and 689 Enhance Shaman LFGuild Hello, A friend and I are recent transfers to Stormrage and are looking for a raiding guild that raids any time between 7-11 server time on any combination of the following days: Sunday, (possibly) Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday. Both of us returned recently from a long break and transferred here from Hyjal, a west coast server, in the hopes that we can find a guild that more suits our time constraints as both of us are EST. Both of us have been in top end guilds in the past and have loads of raiding experience to speak from. We aren't necessarily looking for a guild that is at the cutting edge of content, rather, a guild that is active in the current tier of raiding and is also active throughout the week (talks to each other). If you have any openings that you would like to talk about for a 694 Frost DK and a 689 Enhancement Shaman, please add TheBane#1354 so that we can talk a bit more about the opportunity. Thanks!Schìzm0 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 702 Enhance Sham LF heroic raiding guild Looking for an EST raiding guild preferably. Friendly atmosphere yet serious when it comes down to the raiding. Looking for like-minded individuals. PST (currently on US Proudmoore)Blòw6 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 WTB norm archi kill this week Please send me an in game tell or mail with price and time. Thanks!Cindylòuwho1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Rogue LF Progression Guild Just returned to WoW after a short break and as the title says, I am looking for a home. My profile shows how far I have gone raid wise. Although it is a bit short in current needed experience my logs always showed myself as parsing in the higher 80 to 90th percentile for each gear tier during HM and BRF, so there is something in there for me! My current schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday being the best days. Tuesdays will be a good night closer to late September. Hit me up in game: Hailee1234#1378 or comment below :) THANKS!Hailee5 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 702 Ret Pally 13N 12H exp LF Weekend raiding LF a raiding guild that raids on Thursday/Monday evening/early morning and Friday/Saturday early morning to afternoon. About my raiding experience, my main (Kanael in Aman'thul) has 13N 12H exp (with around ~10 H Archimonde attempts, we will get him before the raid resets this week). My Warcraftlogs are public for recruiting officers to assess my abilities/raiding performance.Kanael0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Buying Heavy Junkboxes! Looking to buy all Heavy Junkboxes! Will pay 20g Each. C.O.D. is welcome! Send to Valgäsm (alt 132) Thanks!Valgäsm0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Weekend raid guild seeks DPS Crazy Caught Up is currently in the process of adding to our ranks for HFC progression. A lot of our members are adults with real life responsibilities and such outside of WoW, so we raid late on the weekends after we are off work and the kids are in bed. Our raid times are 10:00 PM-1:30 AM server on Friday and Saturday. We are accepting applications from any non-hunter DPS right now. Progress-wise, we're 12/13 N and 5/13 H. The minimum required ilvl to raid with us is currently 690. We have a few folks who run hardcore raids during the week on their mains and raid with us on alts on the weekend, and that's totally fine with us. We do expect solid attendance from our raiders, but we're not in the business of cutting edge progression by any means. However, we are very serious about making solid progress on our seven hours a week. Our goal is to clear all Normal/Heroic content while it is relevant. We ultimately decided not to push Mythic last tier, and we may or may not work on it this tier depending on how things shake out. We take each day as it comes and as a guild, and our overriding goal is to make sure everybody is having fun. You can find our website at: http://ccu.enjin.com. You can apply there, or by finding either myself or the GM in game using our B-Tags below. I hope to hear from you soon! Ruanaidh(Recruitment Officer) B-Tag: Ruanaidh#1727 Icehead(GM) B-Tag: Icehead#1781Ruanaidh4 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Shadow Hunters, Orange Team LFM raiders Orange team is one of the many teams in the guild Shadow Hunters, I am aiming to set up a group of skilled players that can make the raid times, in need of 2 tanks 2 healers and some dps. Raid times! Tuesday - Thursday (3 days) 10:00 pm till 1:00am server Loot Rules - PL for non teir boss's on normal, and for heroic we are doing /roll and loot council later on. Contact: Warrendude#1174 ingame Immune Hope to hear from you soon!Îmmune0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Looking for: 7-10pm EST Raiding guild. I'll be running on a Feral / Guardian Druid, Feral Primary. Out of respect, I won't join the raid until I hit 695 on this alt / new main. This shouldn't take too long. I'm AHC, 13/13H and 1/13M on my warrior. (Alliance guild only) -ThanksNorento1 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 <closed> <closed>Kels79 Aug 14, 2015