Stormrage

Sep 7, 2016 110 ICE mage lFG 110 ICE mage looking for actual active social and raiding guild. I am looking for a active social and raiding guild. I been busy leveling to 110 and working on armor and tailoring and enchanting. I know you can raid with no guild maybe aIl am wasting my time. Looking for an actual active fun loving guild. Not low level or non active guilds.Awfitzwater0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 [A] Holy priest LF casual raiding guild I have a 110 warlock on horde Zul'jin to play with friends, but I definitely want to play my holy priest more seriously. Stormrage has a healthy PvE and alliance population, so I've transferred my priest to this server. I am looking for a casual raiding/dungeon guild that I can expect friendly players that are willing to run dungeons for gear and fun without strict expectations. I don't want a hardcore raiding guild (unless they also double as a guild with many casual raiders within the guild) as it's hard for me to dedicate the time to that because I've done that in the past and it felt like a second job. I just want to casually raid during the week without it being a hardcore mythic expectation raid team. Preferably a guild where if I want to group up and run a dungeon or something, all it takes is a guild message and we can all go have a blast. I'm only 102 on this priest right now, but I plan to spend a lot of time to get it 110 and start gearing by the weekend. Thanks in advance :) I won't be on game until 6pm CST, so if I need to message people in game to talk about the guilds, it won't be until then.Josiephine1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Top 200 US raider hpally lf guild Please only reply to this if you are seriously looking for a solid healer at the moment LF Raiding guild for Legion and now that is in need of a very experienced healer and holy paladin main. Alliance, Open to raiding T,W,TH anytime after 7:00pm EST A little about me: - I have 100% attendance. - I research all fights (from a tank,healer, and dps role pov) and my class (any changes that are made, etc.), and work to improve always. - I am an experienced Mythic raider, and know what progression raiding takes and is about. - I know how to follow instructions, and can handle criticism if ever given. Logs and RID, etc. can be provided once I am contacted. Thank you for your time! My btag: gimli#1665Grímli3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 [A] 642 WW Monk and 642 Tank DH LFGuild Me and a friend are looking for a dedicated raiding guild. Due to timezone differences and one of us working nights, we were hoping to find a guild that raids sometime in the morning.Hoichi1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Any Late Night Guilds? Looking to raid late nights around 2am ish till not later than 730am EST Post guild info down here. Cheers.Lawliepops1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Hpally fwarrior dwarlock rpally need guild A warrior fury, paladin holy with raiding experience and warlock dest and paladin ret without experience looking for raiding guild. Im the pally and got archimonde kill early (week 4) moved to stormrage to start o a more popular server since myth was imposible on drakkari. For armory: tvirus-drakkari, still that character is now colecting dust. Playing with my brother he got aotc too but a bit later than me He is the fury warrior. My 2 other friends killed archie with my help but no aotc. We are looking for a weekend raiding guild currently all 110 item levels 823 and 817 most about to get 3rd relic slot Please leave your btag if you want us with you (: i will check this post often.Roex1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 835+ Hunter & Tank Pally LF Guild 835+ Hunter & Tank pally LF Herioc/Mythic progression guild that raids weekdays anytime past 830 or 9pm Server Time. Both competent and daily players, willing to learn and adaptPìneapple0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 LF people to quest/level with I'm looking for some people I can play with on Stormrage. No one on my guild will play with me, and I have no friends that play wow anymore. I only have my Shammy at 110, but looking at leveling my DH, Mage, DK, Druid, Warrior, Warlock and Rogue this and next week. Also just a quick note just in case.. I'm Alliance, obviously.Bentayga1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 WTB friends Looking for someone to play with on Stormrage.. Someone to level alts with, quests, dungeons and what not. I have a lot of experience playing pretty hardcore. I used to raid lead and also worked on server 1st kills and what not. Best I ever got was server 2nd on heroic ryolith before nerf. I play literally everything, I have all classes (2 are horde, druid and dk, will be transferring end of the month.). Currently leveling a Rogue, DH, Warrior, and Mage. Add my battletag if interested? buppy#1395Bentayga1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 LF Like minded people! Hello, I am looking to start a raiding guild in the atmosphere of 200+ others, however i would like to see if anyone else is interested in this undertaking together. Great things happen when something is started on a whim by a group of people. Im looking for past raid lead exp, past raiding exp, and a few really good people who just know whats going on. Leave your btag in comments if interested i would like to get it up and going so we can dungeon in mythics and get a group ready for the Emerald Nightmare!!Ardarion0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 <Phury> 12/13M recruiting HEALs for Legion ☆-★Phury★-☆ Founded in 2009, a 6-Year-Old Raiding Community, Phury is the continuation of a guild that has changed names a few times but spanned over the entire life of world of Warcraft. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to down bosses on Mythic difficulty (when it drops) and strive to be one of the best on the server! Guild Make-Up/History Phury is filled with primarily people from the ages 20-40. Server: Stormrage-PVE. What We're About This guild is a warm and welcoming place. We have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand. We treat people like the adults that they are, we expect the same courtesy in return. We enjoy spending time with each other on Mumble, during off-times, joking, drinking, running alt raids or even daily normal raids (All Optional!), working on achievements, and Gold Challenge Modes. Our community is packed with fun! We game together in Star Craft, HoTs, Overwatch, LoL, CoD, The Division and more! The raiders we have are talented and loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will have finally found your home with us! Schedule: (the 4th day being Monday will be subject to be removed once newest content has been achieved and completed) Monday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Tuesday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Wednesday 10:30pm-1:30am EST Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST We use a DKP system which is also based off rank within the guild. We find this to be the fairest and drama free way of distributing loot. Our Server Stormrage is a High Population server with a booming economy. This is the #1 Alliance-dominated and #1 US-PvE server There are 200+ Raiding guilds. The server is on Eastern Time and the server is based out of New York. Recruiting Range -ALL Melee – Ret Pally, Windwalker Monk, Warrior Healer – Holy Pally, Druid Tanks – 1 Non pally Please feel free to contact us in game West#1934 or Tang#1917 We Have Live Streams twitch.tv/tangzDórak0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 [A] DH Tank LF Active Guild Mythics & Raid Looking for an active guild to continue prepping for upcoming raid content. Currently ilvl 825 and wanting to push mythics. Good to be a part of such a populated server!Ceizor0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 [A]Prot pally lf serious raiding guild Hey, I have no logs because i havent really raid in the past 2 expension, Right now im at 846 item level. I'm looking for a serious raiding guild, filled with people who want to succeed and achieve greatness. contact me in-game if you want to talk. kwikemart#11663Dalkys0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 LF Casual Guild Hello Stormrage! I'm in need of a casual guild that likes to run dungeons and plans on doing a bunch of mythic+ dungeons. I no longer can dedicate specific nights to raiding anymore with my schedule but still want to feel like I'm part of a community of players that enjoys queuing up for dungeons or even random BGs on a semi-regular basis. If this fits your guild please let me know below and we can chat sometime in game! Mooch#1330Tikifu5 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 830+ DH tank LF casual raiding Switched mains to a DH tank, and currently loving it, so looking for a guild for entry level raiding and mythic dungeons. Had 13/13H xp on dps in HFC, so have raid experience, but looking for a new more casual experience for legion. Let me know if your guild needs a tank for raiding, or even just for mythic dungeons. Currently on East Coast for 2 weeks, but going back to the west coast soon, so would prefer late night raid times, but flexible with hours and days. Battletag Smullman#1303 Feel free to add me if you just wanna run dungeons too. always looking for new friends.Smulldemon0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 LF some late night raiders Seen a few posts from people looking for after-hours raid teams. Looking to start after midnight a few days a week or on weekends. Been playing a long time and know my stuff. Would prefer to stay as WW but will consider tanking or healing if need be. Thanks!Rotundness0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Blood DK LF home Hello, i'm an Alliance tank on Stormrage (can also unholy DPS if needed, although I prefer to tank) looking for a guild that raids on Tuesday/Wednesday (anytime after 7pm EST) I can do weekends well, but my work schedule is a bit odd. Those days would have to be morning raids or really late night raids. I haven't raided in WoW since Cataclysm, so i don't expect to be invited to a hardcore guild. That said, I've been tanking/DPSing in other MMOs since then. Specifically semi-hardcore Final Fantasy 14 raids, so i'm not new to the raiding scene. I learn fast and make it a goal to learn my class inside and out, whatever I end up playing. Thanks for your timeCãsca0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Longest Ques in History No I dont want another server No I am not paying another 25 Yes I will unsub a broken gameChitara3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Hour Long Queue - I Get In And Then ... MOTHER F********************** it f***** crashed. You gotta be (*(*I$(S( kidding me?!?!?!? *bangs head on desk*Tééks25 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 So much fun. I love getting dc'd middle of mythic dungeons and have to wait an hour to log back in.Bakunyuu1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Stormrage login queue... The realm is full. Offer us free realm transfers please! 90+ minute wait...Rotlung4 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Resto Druid LF AM raid team Currently looking for an AM raiding team. I can raid M-F between 8-4, please feel free to add me on Battle.net Cbrfromhell#1715. If anyone has any suggestions or questions please hit me up.Blodhgarmm0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Diligent Raid Recruitment <Diligent> needing raiders for Legion. All roles are open except for Resto Druids and DH. We are 5/13 H HFC on our old realm before it died a slow painful death. Came to Stormrage for a fresh new start. For our raid team, it's all about having fun, killing bosses and listening to what's being called out. Please have previous experience. We like to have fun, if you die to something stupid, we will tbag you :-). Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10:30 server. If people are able to, we will try to pick up a 3rd night. With that being said, we also have room for casual players. I don't make people raid if they don't want to. I like keeping my guild one big happy family. Look forward to hearing from you as we all get ready for Legion. My battle tag weasel#1146Nubrondan43 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 [A] DH Tank looking for mature guild My current main is a DH tank but in the past I have been main Prot War, Guardian Druid, Rogue, Holy Paly & Hunter. All of which are currently at L100 except the DH. I'm looking for a guild that will eventually raid / do mythic dungeons and be somewhat/semi serious about it but not crazy serious or !@#$%y serious. More of a patient serious. I started playing WoW during the Beta years back in the... forever ago and during the Vanilla years I was part of Server First and super hardcore raiding guilds. Not really looking for that any longer. But I still like raiding and dungeons quite a bit. Especially when you find the right group. I'm looking for a more mature guild. Older than teens at the very least and have real life going on around them; jobs, maybe kids, maybe married... You know - mature stuff. And finally plan on raiding later in the evening server time. Like 10pm or later unless it's on the weekends. Respond here or in game. I'm on alot these days.Ezdeth0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, i am looking for a hardcore mythic raiding guild that is serious about progression. I have a lot of time to dedicate to the game and i am available at any time. I am a very active player and currently i am 836 ilvl. Character name: Aquashield My Battlenet tag is: crusadr#1346Aquashield2 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 <Atlas> Recruiting to do Mythic in Legion Currently Recruiting High Priority • Resto Shaman • Hunters Medium Priority • Warlock • Elemental Shaman Low Priority • Mages We are always recruiting exceptional players who can provide good logs etc. Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is 7-10 Est Tue/Wed/Thur. We will be doing an alt night on Friday or Saturday night that is optional, but if high item level titanforged gear were to drops then people who bring their mains have priority. This will allow us to focus solely on progression during the week, but still farming normal/heroic as they also have the potential to drop high item level gear. Guild Philosophy We are aiming for cutting edge in every tier for Legion. This doesn’t mean we do not have fun. We are actually pretty laid back for the most part if everyone does what is expected of them. What we expect from you is full knowledge of your class and role. You should always be up to date on your class and try to get the most out of your dps/hps etc. People who fail to do this do not raid with us. You should have prior knowledge of the bosses and their mechanics before you step into the raid. This is done by watching videos or following our boss strategy forum section on our website. People who don’t do this are very easy to spot and failure to do mechanics successfully (repeatedly) will result in you being sat and/or demoted. Our raid leader holds everyone to the same standard he holds himself and believes everyone can improve. All of these things are second nature to our raiders and most of us consider it common sense to always be up to date on your class and the game. When all of these needs are met bosses die and the raid has fun. General Raid Information • We use mumble for voice communications • We use loot council to distribute gear amongst the raid • Loot is based on attendance/performance/BiS for each class • We expect 85% attendance from our raiders missing raids repeatedly without notice will result in demotion and replacement • Yes we use loot council. If gear is your main goal then we do not want you. Go buy a carry. • Guild repairs and raid mats are given to raiders for progression raids as long as the guild can fund them. • Discussions of race/politics/religion are not allowed in guild chat or mumble during raids. Everyone has different opinions on these matters and talking about them does not help us progress in any way. • We do log every fight and provide them on our website for the raid to see. It is wise to review yourself with these logs to improve or notice any mistakes you are making before we notice them. We do not like laziness!!! If you have any questions or are curious about joining us then drop an application on our website at - http://guildatlas.enjin.com/ - or add our real IDs and we will contact you whenever we are available to do so. Sydrache- Raid leader/Guild Master - Atlasgm#1555 Rylanoth- Recruitment Officer - Thalol#1453Rylanoth0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Working as Inteded... What's going on with all the server crashes today?Copenhågen5 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 [A] RDruid and Mage LF Raid Guild Hello, My Girlfriend and I have decided to come back and start raiding again. We chose to start on a new server as the old one was low and dying. We would like a guild that isn't a huge guild and is good enough to think about mythic raiding. Finally, we are looking for raid times between the hours of 7PM-11PM CST. If you have a home for us, we would love to hear from you! Thank you for your time!Lifestylez2 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 WTB Heavy Junkboxes Looking to buy 900 heavy junkboxes at 25g each for Ravenholdt rep (total of 22,500g). Please send an ingame mail or message Nothoi#1556 if you are interested. Thanks.Lorawyn1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 (A) Evening player LF casual raiding guild Hey guys, My WoD guild does not raid anymore. I'm looking for a laid back guild to make new friends and raid with. Any one out there like that looking for a spot or two? My brother also plays with me. My main is a DK but I'm experienced with all classes and all specs and will bring whats needed.Dîomedes1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Looking for leveling buddy. I planned on making a monk during the invasions and such, but never got around to it and leveling alone is such a chore @@ if anyone would like to level an alt with me, add me on battle.net! Raddian#1903 I will heal with my monk in dungeons so it'll be easier, or we can quest. I have heirlooms up to 90 atm.Murkava1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Potential new server?? Hello! I'm looking for a new PvE server with good ratios on both factions. I was looking at the numbers and this server seems to be doing well. How is the PvE end game raiding / do you think it's worth boosting my 100 on here? Thanks in advance!Sumiko5 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Any Canadian (Ontario) Guilds out there? Are there any guilds/guildies from Ontario on the server? Would love to find some local guildies if possible.Ârun4 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Guardian Druid LF casual raiding guild Hello! I'm an ilevel 808 Guardian druid looking for a guild to call home. I've been solo since the start of Legion and it's very lonely. I'm looking for a casual guild that wants to raid on the heroic and maybe mythic (eventually) difficulty. My preferred times are in the morning, 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST time, but I can do just about any time other than late nights. I would also prefer the guild to be 18+.Beslis1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Guardian Tank Lf Sat/Sun Raid or late nights I am a veteran tank changing servers and looking for a sat/sun morning afternoon or late night. I CAN'T RAID the following times: Monday-Friday 4:30PM - 2:00AM SATURDAY 5PM-11PM I CAN RAID the following times: Monday - Friday 11AM-4PM, or 2AM -5AM Saturday 11AM-5, 11PM-5AM Sunday 11AM-5AM I've tanked all through mop and cata healed in wod and raided in wildstar. Thanks Vkec#1922Atanatari2 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 [A] Group of 4 Looking late night guild Group of 4 All with mythic experience. Looking for a Late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Thursday Dps- WW Monk DH Havoc Tank- Blood Deathknight Me- prefer to dps but have a 110 resto druidInnersin0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Resto Druid looking for raiding guild. What I'm looking for is a guild that is willing to take raiding seriously but also have fun doing so. I also need a late night raid schedule since I work weird hours. I take playing games somewhat seriously and I always try to be the best at what I do. Currently at 822 ilvl, trying to grind away gear.Kyrina2 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 LF 5 Man Mythic+ Guild Am looking for a guild that is doing Mythic and Mythic+ when they start on Sept 20th. Interested in progressing through Mythic Dungeon tiers and more casual content. Also interested in older content farming, such as HFC and SOO, for mounts and transmog. Contact Belsei in game.Belsei0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Uprising Are Recruiting We are Uprising, a PvE guild based on Stormrage US. Our members have families, jobs and in some cases, actual real lives and all these things are important to us. While we do give our real lives a bigger priority than our game time, we do like to unwind in the company of good friends online and take the small amount of time we can give to raiding quite seriously. Our online time may be in short supply, but we believe that should not stop us from being able to raid! We are currently looking for RDPS and Healers for our progression raid team, our current requirements are, Priest either Holy or Disc, Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman We are recruiting any RDPS but we are specifically interested in, Boomkin Warlock Hunter Spriest We will also consider all Melee DPS except, Demon Hunters We currently raid 21:30 - 00:00 server time, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are also recruiting social members who are just looking for somewhere to hang out and we have other events on during the week for those people who don't wish to raid. Please check us out www.uprising-guild.com or you can find us on Facebook. Alternatively you can contact these people if you want to know more: Gandarewa, Guild Master also known as Dinner - Blackhands#1216 Rayyn, Co Guild Master and Scary Mage - Niaihr#1310 Eletastic, Raid Leader and cheating Shaman - Elric#1819 Zhea, Officer and A Grumpy Bear. Beware he bites - Zhea#1989 Verdeman, Officer and Best Warrior this side the Rio Grande - Treefiddy#1622 Greyhaime, Officer and drunken Dwarf - Thorinoak#1106 Morbir, Officer has a passion for the dark arts - Theoric#1796 Or /who Uprising and Pst someone online you will be directed to an officer. We looking forward to hearing from you. UprisingGandarewa0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 [A] R Sham & Unholy DK looking 4 guild Unholy DK and Resto Shaman HEALS looking for HEROIC raiding guild. (can also go resto druid, prefer shaman though). Elemental off spec. 3x a week is preferred but 2x would work if the guild was a great fit. We are available ANY day of the week. A 9 pm EST starting time is needed, looking to raid 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Looking for casual heroic progression raiding. STABILITY, No drama, no flakes, punctual, reliable, 21+ We are returning (early summer) veteran players (raiding & pvp) that have stable internet connection, are on nightly (and often in the day) either doing WoW events, running current (usually mythic) dungeons, professions and gear grinding. We've always been active within the guild, always looking to run content (dungeons, timewalking, invasions, etc...) WITH guildies first. We are motivated to push heroic content in Legion. We come to the raid prepared, on time, with positive attitudes. Axva#11448 (posted on 9-5-16, I will be on all evening if you'd like to contact me via btag or "Axva" directly on alliance stormrage. Thanks in advancePennyjack1 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Rogue LF raiding guild I am a well prepared and dedicated player looking for a new home. I have played since Wrath and raided in Cata, played casually in MoP and Wod, and I am looking to pick up the pace and raid at a higher level in Legion. I am available Monday-Thursday 7-11 pm eastern. Looking for a semi hardcore 2-3 night raiding guild who progresses quickly through heroic/mythic content. Please contact me here or ingame. Battlenet is Brad#1269. Current ilvl is 834 as of 9/5/16Bigbadbrad1 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Close-knit/Weekend Raid LF Monk Heals Disciples of Wrynn Quick Facts Age Requirement: 21+ Raid Times: Sat/Sun 5:30pm - 9:30pm EST Currently Recruiting: Mistweaver Monk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We're a close-knit active guild that likes to get the most out of our social side and raiding side. We run guild events, group often, chat often in guild chat / TS! When it comes to raid we take it very seriously but still have fun! You won't experience someone screaming at you here but you are expected to min/max and push your class. The guild was created in late WoD and we pushed through 6/13M before we ran out of time. We're very dedicated and very excited to push hard in Legion! If you're interested in joining or would like to know more about our guild, please contact me via bnet athidae#1546Athidae0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 [A] Crimson Legion - Mistweaver and more. Crimson Legion is a newer guild. Most of us have only been playing together for a few weeks. We require all our raiders to have some form of progression raiding experience for a spot on the core team. Crimson Legion holds it members to a standard and we expect them to meet their obligations prior to entering Emerald Nightmare. Raid times : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thurs - 8PM-11PM ST We are currently looking for a Mistweaver Monk for the core raid team. We expect you to be level 110. Most members are mythic locked, so it would be nice if you were too. If not, we can help the right person out with that. ----- Weekend Team - Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8PM-11PM ST We are currently looking for a raid leader and players interested in raiding on the weekends. If interested please contact, Simp#1286 zk161#1614 sail#1673 Bevils#11839 Gnomeragen#1954 Sammyjane#1591 Thanks!Pinkstin0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 AH help?? Does anybody here have any suggestions, or know of an addon that Isn't currently bogged down to the point of being rendered useless? Auctionator is my current one, but it's so weighed down and slow that by the time it finds me what I want to buy, that item has been long sold. Any input greatly appreciated.Soleirissa0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Tank LF Late Night/Early Morning Raiding Title says it all. I did a lot of progression raiding in MoP, but when Warlords came out, I just lost interest. I've come back now but there aren't as many late-night or early morning (EST) guilds, and the ones I've found don't need tanks. Willing to jump through hoops to meet any requirements. Please add me on Battle.net to discuss. Valentari#1546 Also, I am 110 already, and beginning to gear up. Not sure why it says I'm 109.Alyentari7 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Looking for mature PvE guild. Dedicated/used-to-be-hardcore player here looking to dive back into current content. I have a mic, I'm willing to do DPS/Tank... I'm a generally relaxed guy - just looking for people who are interested in having fun but also serious about endgame progression.Kalabrimborh0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Alliance Blood DK lf raid guild Currently looking to jump into a guild that wants to raid regularly. Very willing to work my way up through the ranks of a guild in order to secure a raid spot.Remane0 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 4, 2016 Alliance - Guardian Druid LF Guild I am looking for an active PvE, PvP, and raiding guild. Please let me know what your guild has to offer.Simbard0 Sep 4, 2016
Sep 4, 2016 LF Raid Guild Want to find a raid guild that raids twice a week. 3 Times, unfortunately, is too much for me. Can't do Friday or Saturday. I have raided in all expansions, been playing since Vanilla took most of WoD off because I can't stand crap. Anyway hit me up :)Avéstar3 Sep 4, 2016