Stormrage

Aug 15, 2016 [A] 2 Friends LF Social Casual Raiding Guild Hey Everyone, My friend and I are looking for a new home for Legion. We've spent most of WoD hopping between guilds that have slowly died off one by one, and are hoping to find a new group of friends to enjoy the new content with. We aren't particularly hardcore raiders, and probably never intend to be, but we do like to see some progression take place. We've cleared HFC heroic but never had a chance to see any mythic content. What we're looking for in a guild is a low stress, social casual raiding experience. It's been difficult to find a guild with the perfect combination of social, casual, and progression, and we've had to settle for 2/3 at best. :( Unfortunately since both of us work during the day, it's also been tough finding a guild with just the right raiding time. Between the two of us, Friday and Saturday evenings starting around 9:00pm EST are the best times for scheduled raiding. So I guess for the tl:dr version: 728 Fury Warr & 714 Destro Lock LF Social Casual Raiding guild for Legion! :) Feel free to respond to the post or add my btag: Kaugy#1407 Looking forward to hearing from you guys! ^.^Kaugy2 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 . <Paradox>Seeking new members <Paradox> is a new guild that is small wanting to expand! We are going to be raiding hard in Legion, and are looking for raiders of every kind to join our raid team (casuals welcome to). We also have 5 tabs and a discord! PST with questions or for an Invite. Raid times will be Friday and Saturday 8pm server to 11pm server Sunday is funday :D! BT:Bigasssloth#1540Thorgodaar0 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 LF hardcore raiding guild (Alliance) So here's the deal... I'm a vanilla player. I raided up til the end of wrath after I beat lich king on 25m heroic. My guild was always top on the server for pve (Medivh). I'm not looking for the top guild, but a well respected and dominant raid team. Not only have I raided during some of the most difficult raid fights (Illidan, KJ, LK, and got pretty far in AQ40 way back), I am a stud pvper. 1x Glad 2700 in 3s S8 as well as 2200+ for a season in each expansion in RBGs (2500 in cata, 2200 in mop, 2300 in wod). I will be raiding as a dps DH. In terms of hardcore guild, like 3 raid nights a week with some daily players for dungeons and other nonsense would be nice. Secret PvPers in the PvE is a plus as well. I also joined a guild in February for a month before my account got banned and we progressed thru H HFC and 2/13 M HFC. I am more than capable of doing the mythic raid fights with ease. Message me in-game to talk :)Methodìcal4 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Fury/Arms Warrior LF ACTIVE pvp guild Experienced Fury / Arms warrior is looking for ACTIVE pvp guild for legion. if any guild is interested in inviting me, just add me to battle.net Yaevin#2147Yaevin0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Close-knit/Weekend Raid Guild LFM! Disciples of Wrynn Quick Facts Age Requirement: 21+ Raid Times: Sat/Sun 5:30pm - 9:30pm EST Currently Recruiting: Rogue / Mage~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We're a close-knit active guild that likes to get the most out of our social side and raiding side. We run guild events, group often, chat often in guild chat / TS! When it comes to raid we take it very seriously but still have fun! You won't experience someone screaming at you here but you are expected to min/max and push your class. The guild was created in late WoD and we pushed through 6/13M before we ran out of time. We're very dedicated and very excited to push hard in Legion! If you're interested in joining or would like to know more about our guild, please contact me via bnet athidae#1546 / Beldaras#1300Athidae17 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Returning M Raider LF Guild Hey guys! I'm currently looking for a new guild, and I figured I would post something on these forums just in case someone thinks I would be a good fit so that I don't have to transfer anywhere! I have mained a holy paladin the past two expacs, but I'm open to trying something new. You can find more info about the classes I'm willing to play and all that here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748045055 If you're looking for a holy paladin specifically, you can find some more info about that here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748074958 Feel free to add me and chat if you'd like! My btag is Logan#14431! Thanks!Optiqs4 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Calling all of &amp;amp;lt;The Wicked&amp;amp;gt; Casuals! Do you work a 40 hour a week job, but still feel the urge to kill stuff and progress? So do we. We are "dedicated casuals" that like to have fun while raiding (I know it's a crazy thought, but this is a game afterall). <The Wicked> is looking for individuals with the same goals as us. We are building our roster for Legion, at the moment, in order for us to establish an environment where a guild works together to progress through Mythic+ Dungeons and Raid content. Raid times currently are Thurs/Fri 9pm-Midnight. For our raid we are currently in need of: Mage Boomkin Warlock Resto Druid MW Monk Our goals of working together go past raiding as well. For instance, we'd like to build a community of professions. Where one person in the guild can be depended on for Enchants, Inscription, etc. This is just a small example. Obviously in this situation there would be some overlap and we would have a couple people deep in that profession (besides JC, nobody likes JC anymore, lol). We believe this helps build a more cohesive group where guild mates can rely heavily on one another for raid materials. As of right now, the guild is focusing on building and maintaining a structure until Legion release. We will be ready for the grind come August 30th and be in the The Emerald Nightmare tearing stuff up the first day it is available (well the 3rd day I suppose cause we raid on Thursdays.... anywho...)! We currently run heroics, xmog runs, old raids, and try to do Mythic Dungeons (gear dependent). We understand that many individuals are coming back to the game after a hiatus, so some people may take time to gear up, whereas some people may already have the gear because they have been playing this whole expansion. We will try to cater to individuals who are already geared, but we are primarily focused on Legion launch. Our guild is very new with many returning progression raiders from WotLK, etc. If you have more questions, please feel free to add these Battletags to your friends list. Pyrenius#1798 Mudz#1438 Shinfo#1690Pyrenius26 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 <Alone> Selling Mythic BH & Archi Mounts Mythic Raid Mounts are being reduced to 1% drop-rate in Legion, so there's only 2 weeks left! 13/13M Guild, <Alone> of Aerie Peak is selling both of them and we take gold on Stormrage. Felsteel Annihilator: 1.5 mil Ironhoof Destroyer: 350k If interested, please add Highly#11487 on Battle.net.Highlygifted0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 LFM for Legion We are no longer recruiting, however, casual raiders are always welcome. >>>> INTENSITY <<<< is recruiting mature, reliable, progression-minded raiders for Legion, preferring quality over quantity. We are looking for a balance druid and a warlock. Any class with a viable off spec is a plus. Additionally, we are in need of back-up raid leaders. We expect all raiders to have raid awareness, know how to play their class, have gems, enchantments and valor upgrades. PVP gear is discouraged once we begin Legion raiding. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-10 p.m. EST and will potentially have an additional (optional) raid on Mondays 7-10 p.m. EST to push progression. We offer generous repairs to all guild members and flasks, pots to all raid team members. INTENSITY is over 6 years old and offers a friendly, helpful, respectful, laid back atmosphere. Most of us have played the game for a long time and bring many years of experience to the guild and our raids. In addition to raiding, we run mythic dungeons, lfrs and older content for giggles. If interested or if you have any questions or need additional information, please add my btag: Inverness#1781. Thank you!Winterbourne13 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [H] Looking For Guild Members Looking for people to join my new guild, "RadicalDudes" if you're interested meet me in Orgrimmar, we plan on being a legion raiding group, level 100s are needed, but if you're close we will help you make it to 100, a loyal and helpful guild leader, and a cool dude. Please consider joining, would mean a lot to me, and the ones who have already joined. -Thanks for reading. Battletag: Pieoverload#1938Radicaldan0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Mage and Disc priest LF raiding guild Looking for raiding guild that is currently on heroic. I realize we may be on the lower end of the requirement but would really enjoy getting involved with a raiding group instead of running pugs. Would like to continue on into legion. Took a break through the middle of WOD but both of us have solid experience through mists. Hoping to build relationships and be contributors to a successful raiding team. Anyone interested can replay here or my btag is BLACKHAWK977 #1304.Xazius5 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Hunter LF 2 day raid group. Hunter looking for 2 day raid group. Just moved to this server from K.T. and I would like to lock down a raid spot before Legion hits. I will be playing one of the ranged specs, most likely MM. My Raiding exp. I started at the end of vanilla. I did M.C. once and it was a disaster. Raided for all of B.C and Wrath. Took a break when we had kids so I missed out on Cata and MoP. In WoD I got Aotc for HM, BRF, and HFC. I was 2/13 pre valor nerf then I unsubbed. I returned and made it to 11/13 pre 7.0 Im looking for a raid group that will achieve at least AOTC for each tier in legion. Hopefully clearing early enough that we can get a little mythic in. Im looking for a 2 day raid schedule between the hours of 4p.m. and 11p.m. eastern Monday thru thursday.Dlckcheney2 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Returning Mythic Healer LF Guild Hello, everyone! My name is Logan, and I am an ex-mythic raider in a guild called <Laid Back> on Stormrage. I was forced to stop raiding shortly after killing Gorefiend due to school and scheduling issues (I had to miss every Wednesday raid because of a required class), so I had to take a break. Since then, I've been playing off and on as I was waiting for Legion to drop. Now that we're just under a month away from Legion, and summer is dying down, I'm hoping to be able to find a guild. I am having the hardest time finding a guild that fits what I am looking for, so hopefully that can change soon! I would like to main resto druid in Legion, but I am not averse to playing this holy pally if you don't need a resto druid but do need a holy pally! _________________________________________________________________ A Little About Me: I'm 23 years old, and I'm going to school to be a history teacher. I've been playing WoW since around late BC/early Wrath, and I'm well versed in many classes of the game and all that jazz as I've had most at max level over the years. I have always been a PvE minded player, but I enjoy PvP if I can find people that don't mind someone that isn't a glad tier player. With the Legion PvP changes, I will likely be spending a lot of my "free" time in WoW outside of raiding dabbling in the new PvP systems._________________________________________________________________ What I'm Looking For: A guild with a decent background that has a solid core of players. I would prefer a guild with many members around my age, but that's decently hard to find, and I understand that. It's hard to find a guild that has been around for a while that also does things outside of raid (at least in my experience). This game is fun with others, and I hope to find a guild that I can fit in with! In terms of raid times, I am looking for something around 2 or 3 nights a week. I am available every weeknight except for Wednesdays, unless raid starts later than 10:30 EST. In terms of time availability, I am available starting around 7:30 EST until around 2-3am every weeknight except for Wednesdays. (I have a class until 9pm). I am not available on weekends due to the fact that I work weekends. _________________________________________________________________ Holy Pally Logs: Just in case you are wondering about my abilities as a player, here are my logs from when I was raiding in HFC! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/123011/latest/#metric=hps&partition=1 I hope to hear from some of you soon! To contact me, feel free to reply here or add me at Logan#14431!Optiqs0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [A] Selling Alani Mount 12:00 am server time. 15k firm. 2 spots left, first come first served.Guhstahvus0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Hello Everyone , My and two friends and myself are looking for a raiding group. We all are experienced players who have raided for multiple expansions and also have mythic experience. We are all well versed in raiding and are always reliable too. Also, we are always keeping up to date to our class and sims. We are looking for a evening raiding guild and would prefer the following times: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 7-11 Central time Our classes are: Fury/Arms Warrior Prot and Ret Feral DruidHypérion3 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 Homeless Panda needs your help! LF an established raiding guild on Stormrage. Looking to do heroic level, would also love a patient enough raid group to help get us newbs at mythics a chance to learn, progressing into Legion. Weekend evening/night raids are preferable. My main is a 712 MW monk, but I also have alts that are all in the 700+ range. My partner is 717(ish) pally tank. (he has alts as well. Looking for a social, friendly, patient, adult guild. Not looking for elitists or hanging out on TS every night (ie no one speaks in chat ingame). We are very active players and willing to help with mythic dungeons, heroic raids or whatever else. Sense of humor too. Please and thx. :DYöw2 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Weekend Raiding Guilds? Long Story short, I transferred and faction changed, wanted to go back alliance for Legion, I'm currently not raiding in the guild that I am in, as I'm there as a friend. I work a very odd schedule of 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST. I don't normally get home until 10 PM. However, this is Monday to Friday, giving me full free reign for Weekend Raiding, Yay! I re rolled DH as I've highly enjoyed playing on the Beta. My prior main was a BE Mage, 725 ilevel, 13/13 Heroic HFC, I played Frost until the 7.0 Pre-Patch and now have moved to fire. I do not have any mythic experience as my guild, had one mythic and one heroic raid, and I never had the chance to move up into the main raid due to the same schedule issues. My husband who is also looking with me, is a 728 Enhancement Shaman. With the same experience that I have. I can be reached via my btag - Korilynn#1866 If you have an awesome weekend raiding guild.. I'm looking for you! :)Korilynn0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 [A]-Stormrage-Exinferno-LFM Legion Raiding Exinferno is cross realm/faction community that is in need for more hardcore raiders come legion time! I'm currently the owner a raid team within the guild, and I need more people with the correct mindset of mythic progression. I was just a raider for this team in the past, but we were have attendance issues. I took this matter into my own hands, and I now own this raid team. I need people that can give me the time of day. If you cannot abide by this schedule please don't waste my time! Tuesday-Thursday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM [ST] As we move into legion we are considering having splits. We want to make that goal in our team, but we want to focus on the bigger picture first. If you are interested please feel free to contact me @ Hollis#11671 on battlenet Also we use teamspeak as our primary VoIP, so feel free to join the teamspeak! IP : exinferno.comHollîs0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Looking to transfer... Getting back for legion been grinding beta for a bit, I have not raided seriously since BT/sunwell I have been illidan/horde since release, wanting a fresh scene for Legion. I am still pretty open to what I want to play in Legion I have played every class/spec pretty deep, but I am leaning towards a few options, looking to raid LATE nights eastern times, and I will be buying the 100boosts for whatever I want to play on the new server/faction, add my bnet if you want to chat Frustration#1983Frustration6 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 [A] Parents seeking glory! (Erm, friends!) My wife and I have been intermittent with WoW and guild life for a while now, but we miss it a great deal, and are looking for a community to call home. From Vanilla through early Cata, we were deeply committed with our old guild (of which I had been the guild and raid leader from the beginning of BC to the time we stepped away from the game), and that sense of community is something we sorely miss. Especially now that we are parents of an 11 month old and have a terrible work / life balance due to the necessities of work schedules, re-discovering that comradery of fellow humans in gaming is something we are very motivated to do. While we are both capable and experienced raiders from expansions of yore (my wife as a committed Mage, and I have always been a healer, mostly as a Priest), due to the current flow of life, we couldn’t offer the necessary consistency for proper raiding (and would never pretend otherwise). That said, we prefer to be a part of a raiding community, even as non-raiders. One fine day, we hope to be able to offer our swords for raiding, but it is not this day. What we are looking for is a guild full of cool people, and awesome players, to experience what content we are able to amidst the crazy that is our lives, but more importantly, be a part of a cohesive community. Our main characters are on Zul’jin, but we are intending to transfer once we’re able to and have found the right community to call home. We tried our hand in the past as Horde, but Alliance is the faction that was right for us. If there are any guilds out there that could use a pair of Intrepid, albeit exhausted (Parent Debuff) players to take in from the guildless wasteland, please let me know! =)Azzizabiz3 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Recruiting Mythic Raiders-Legion Feeble Minded is a guild established of several friends with previous and current Heroic/Mythic Raid experience. We are currently recruiting for Legion all roles are accepted if you meet our requirements. We raid Fri-Sat 9-12 Est. And expect all raiders to be geared and ready to go by the time the first Legion Raid is launched. Thank you Please add me at Emphasizes#1327 if you would like more info or to join.Emphasizes12 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 2 Vet Players LF Wed&Fri 7-10 Raid guild 2 Veteran WoW players looking for Wed Fri 7-10 EST Raiding guild. Don't need cutting edge progression. Mostly looking for a chill/social 21+ guild who still wants to progress. We have a: Druid (boomy/resto) Looking to boomy Priest (Shadow/Either heal spec)/Demonhunter We both have raiding experience going back to Vanilla and TBC. We have even been apart of cutting edge progression raiding through multiple expacs. Please either reply here or whisper me at Beate#1716. ThanksCheezze5 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Aperture Guild Recruitment! Aperture is a newly formed 4 days a week Tuesday - Friday 8-11 PM EST raiding guild on US-Stormrage. With a 13/13 Mythic EXP Guild Leader and officer. We are a laid back, relaxed, chill, helpful raiding guild that also pushes for progression as efficiently as possible without creating unnecessary problems. We will always strive to have an easy going, cheerful, and relaxed atmosphere within our comms while raiding and while we are not raiding. A stable internet connection and mic are required Goals: We will be pushing to achieve top 3 on Stormrage. Cooperation and working as a team: Helping others in their rotations, raid positioning, or learning a certain boss mechanic. Sacrificing your personal rankings for the betterment of the raid team. Who cares if you're always top DPS because you refused to do a certain mechanic that culminates in preventing the raid from killing the boss? Do not worship your DPS/HPS meters on progression. On comfortable farm you are able to push for rankings if it does not cause us to wipe more than we should expect. Knowledge of boss fights: We require everyone to spend 15-30 minutes of their time studying a boss fight. Whether it is through Youtube, Icy Veins, WoW dungeon journal, MMO-Champion, etc or a combination of those resources. And then applying that knowledge and sharing strategies you have thought of to the rest of the guild. Attendance: We require high, consistent attendance upwards of 90% being the absolute minimum. Character max/min: You are expected to fully maximize your character in order to push progression as efficiently as possible. The differences may seem small to the individual. But when multiplied by 20 people maxed out it becomes astronomical. We formed this guild because there are no guilds on our server that provide our times with the goal and mindset of finishing raiding content as quickly as possible. Instead of continually raiding for months on end and perhaps not even killing certain bosses before another raid tier is released. We are currently looking very competitive Blood DK and Prot Pally as well as HPal, MW, RSham, and Rdruid, AND DPS! If you feel as if we are the right fit for you please add: Oziemaster#11536 or myself steåksauce#1323 Wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Aperture Guild Web: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/ApertureSteâksauce0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Returning player looking for a Legion home Returning player looking for a home and possibly a raid team for legion. I am starting fresh with a Demon Hunter and will either tank or dps, both are enjoyable. Also, I am in the process of leveling up a healer to raid on as well. My raid experience dates back to BC with a top horde guild on Alleria. However, thanks to real life, I am looking for something a bit more casual. The times I am available are any night as long as it ends before or around midnight EST. Any questions feel free to respond or shoot me a friend request in game. My battletag is neos 1903Zirewk0 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 (A) <Red Dragon Riders> Hello all! We are a new guild looking to fill in ranks for the release of Legion. The guild is currently comprised of players that have played (H), some of which have played since vanilla. We are a group of friends that have stuck through raiding guilds that did well, and eventually stopped raiding because of lack of interest, and instead of looking to join another guild, we decided to make our own. For now, we aren't planning on raiding on a regular schedule, just a few nights here and there when people have the interest. Our end-game goal is to be up and fully raiding come the release of Legion. We don't plan on becoming the next Vodka on the server, but what we do want to become is one of the more competitive 2-night raiding guilds on the server. Using the cliché saying of raiding smarter and not harder. Mostly all of the founders of the guild are grown-ups with grown-up jobs or other real-life responsibilities meaning we can't raid multiple nights a week until the ungodly hours of the morning. Tues/Thurs from 7-10est is our goal with talks of "maybe" having a 3rd night for clean-up. If you are interested in joining us on our crazy little adventure, please message lucseo#1664, Sostratus/Leonan or destructocon#1471 in-game.Luceigh14 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 <A> Pally Tank LF Weeknight Raiding Guild Hi Folks, Pally tank looking for a weeknight raiding guild for legion. Ended this expansion with 5/13 Mythic HFC. Was raiding with a weekend raid group but b/c of a RL schedule change, could no longer meet the required raid times. Currently looking for a 2 or 3 night raid schedule (between Tue and Fri) anywhere from 7:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Thanks! Bnet: Mark#13695Chugz0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Transmog Contest Ok putting this out there shadow hunters 100k Trans MOG giveaway on Aug 29th one of the biggest and best guilds out there is having a transmog give away 7 server Aug 29th! A 10 person panel will vote all of storm rage is invited. Pre sign up with in game mail to Thirstyone.Ripndestroy0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Transmog Contest Ok putting this out there shadow hunters 100k Trans MOG giveaway on Aug 29th one of the biggest and best guilds out there is having a transmog give away 7 server Aug 29th! A 10 person panel will vote all of storm rage is invited. Pre sign up with in game mail to Thirstyone.Ripndestroy0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 <Blood Promise> LFM Legion Raiders <Blood Promise> is an established guild with adept leadership. We are currently filling our roster with skilled casual players like ourselves. We are looking for players 21+ who have a positive attitude, open mind, and like to have some fun while they raid. Our guild is always doing something, from raids to achieve runs, mount farming to alt run, our goal is always to help each other reach our goals. We are currently 13/13N, 13/13H, and 3/13M HFC. During raids we like to have fun but also buckle down when needed to progress. Raid Night Times: Tuesday 10:00pm - 12:30am Wednesday 10:00pm - 1:00am (server time) Looking for: Mage Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Expectations: We use Ventrilo, please have it downloaded. Raiding 101, come prepared with all enchants, gems, food and flask. Make sure you know boss fight mechanics. We typically provide feasts and/or stat food plus 2-3 flasks once you reach the rank of Raider. Currently full on most melee classes as well as tanks and heals. We are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec, so if you don't see your class in the "Looking for" section but still want to be apart of the guild or raid team please whisper Hyperïøn, Bearakade, Giotto, or Highspirit for more info. Questions/Comments? Add me on BNet hyperion#1571Hyperïøn5 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Looking for Casual / Semi Raiding Guild Looking for a new home for myself (Main - Tank 725) and my wife (Healer - 712), for the upcoming expansion. We have other characters as well DPS / Heals. I'd say we are looking for a guild that's semi-casual that raids two nights a week / weekend (Friday / Sat - Sun) would be awesome. Looking to hit Heroics / Mythics with whatever time is left before expansion release. We both have heroic experience and I have lead a few heroics (Pugs Heroics).Graevus1 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 BAD ATTITUDE NOW RECRUITING LEGION RAIDERS LF a few experienced raiders to join our ranks. LF HEALS AND DPS ALL SPECS. Raid times pre-established @ TUES/THURS 7PM -10PM. Pls visit our website www.BADATTITUDE.gamerlaunch.com..Check us out or PM me in game pewpew#1562 for more info :D....LF: HUNTER/ MAGE/LOCK/DRUID/SHAMAN/ROGUE VOICE COM: MUMBLE CONSUMABLES PROVIDEDLyrixx35 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Mythic Team Recruiting for Legion <Vantage Stormrage Alliance> We formed a bit late in this tier. 13/13M LF skilled and dedicated end-game raiders to join our ranks. Come kill bosses in a progression minded environment! Check us out at http://vantage-stormrage.enjin.com Raid Days and Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm EST (be on and ready at 6:45pm) What we expect from you: Know your class and role. We are not a teaching guild. However, we do see potential in people and give them the opportunity to study and make improvements if needed. All raiders are expected to perform to at least the average skill level of the group. Come prepared with food, flasks, and pots and any other required raid mats. Study fights and know your role before we ever step foot in the Raid. We have a short schedule, good attendance is necessary. We expect 85-90% attendance.What you can expect from us: Stable progression- Short hours and days are limiting but our progression will be reasonable for the time allotted. A good environment-. No toxicity or drama. We are not a pc guild by any means, but we are respectful to one another. Honest, hardworking leaders - We will do everything we can to ensure our recruitment standards are high, boss encounters are well-planned, and issues are dealt with in a fair and professional manner. We won’t put our needs above those of the group. It’s a team. Raid Mats- Although we ask you always come prepared with raid mats, when it is reasonable, we provide flasks, pots, and repairs. Contact info : Thatchick#1834Alollipop20 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Horde DK tank LF a serious Raiding Guild Hi all , I am looking for a guild that is willing to raid in Legion and that is willing to make progress every week! Let me know if there are any! My battle tag is: zerara #1793Leemax0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 LF weekend legion raiders We are currently in need of rdps and melee dps, shadow priest, ret pally, boomkin druid, warlock, ele shaman, hunter mm. raid times will be Saturday /sunday 11:30pm to 3am server time. whisper me on here or battle tag me at Undertaker#1679 or Ragingpowers in game or mail.Ragingpowers0 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 Duo LF casual raiding + personality! Hi there! We're a package deal looking for a community we can call home for Legion and beyond. --->GUILD NEEDS: +ALLIANCE unless you allow rerolls! +Either optional raiding/sign-up based raiding, Sunday raids, or PST-friendly 1-2 nights a week. We both have demanding jobs and lively social lives, so we want to be able to experience content without having to put raiding before Real Life. +A community-like guild. Forums, active voice chat outside of raids, group alt things, and even games outside of WoW (Overwatch, Heroes, League, Tabletop Simulator, etc). +Strong sense of culture. I like my guilds to have personality and my guild chat flavor to be hilarious. Older (18+), geeky, diverse, and sarcastic are all positive attributes. I want to nerd out over theorycraft one second, talk about D&D another, and make a Monty Python reference the next. --->ABOUT US: +I can play almost anything depending on the level of competitiveness as a guild. I play prot warriors the best and have been tanking since 2005 (top 20 during MoP and top 100 on and off since TBC). I can also play fury warriors, mages, and priests pretty decently. He's less experienced at raiding but a pretty big try-hard gamer, so he learns quickly. He can play anything, but prefers warlock or paladin. +We're aged 29 and 27, and both working professionals. He's an engineer and I work in the video game industry. +Huge gamers outside of WoW, and we love playing group/PvP games. Don't Starve Together, Town of Salem, League of Legends, and Overwatch are a few to name. You can add me on battlenet at Criss#1514 or respond here if your guild seems like a mutual fit! :DAeri7 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 [A] Looking for casual raid/pvp guild Hey everyone I am a recently returning player(didn't play much of WoD) looking for a home on Stormrage. I have been playing since classic but haven't raided in a serious form since wraith. I am looking for a laid back guild that understands real life can stop you from getting on sometimes as I am recently married and happy wife equals happy life. So if stuff comes up that I am unable to get on hoping it wouldn't be a big deal. That is also a reason I am only leveling dps classes this expansion so I wouldn't be as hard to replace if I couldn't make a day. I am currently a full time student so my nights are pretty free when I am able to get on. Looking for a 2 day a week/weekend evening raid guild. I would also enjoy a guild that is pretty active as well as does things together outside of raiding Mog runs, PvP, mythic dungeons, etc. I will be leveling this mage and my rogue this expansion. Thanks for reading! Feel free to add me on Bnet Revolt#1103Kaboomed2 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 LF Raiding Guild Returning Raid Tank/DPS OS after a much needed break. Played ranged dps on another server for WoD but otherwise mained the warrior since '05. Looking for an active raiding guild 2-4 nights/days a week very flexible but I would like to be involved in a progressive guild.Bigteabagz2 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 WTS Papal Fez Selling rare hat drop [item="9431"/] http://www.wowhead.com/item=9431/papal-fezMaìev0 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 (A) The Commwealth- Recruiting for Legion. <The Commonwealth>seeks to bring that sense of community back that's long been lost in most guilds. We're looking for more active mature players, casuals and raiders, who have real life priorities / jobs that like to make the most out of their time online. We do have a Guild site that's currently under construction but you're more than welcome to check us out @ ( http://thecommonwealthstormrage.enjin.com/ ) for more information or to talk to someone about joining you can mail or whisper Chedduh, Bayonnet, Esky or Myself. Raid times are 8:00-11:00PM Server Tuesday / Thursday, We also host an Alt/ Fun run on Friday Night 9:30PM Server. (If enough start coming on a regular basis we'll make it two days a week.) Raid wise we're looking for all classes of Healers/ Tanks as well as Ranged DPS. Ventrilo / DBM Required of all raiders. For our more Casual members we run an old school raid once a week for achievement's and T-mogs, Guild PvP on Wednesday night and run 5 mans / LFR's throughout the week.Higlak6 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Returning Player LF Raiding Guild DK / DH Dps I've played since Vanilla but stopped raiding and playing after Cata came back in WoD but didn't feel the desire to raid, but with the Legion expansion coming out I want to raid again. (Also willing to play other classes if needed) Availability : - Weekdays anytime 4-10 pm EST - Weekends 5-11 pm ESTDèmôn0 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Any Guild LF Fire Mage? Hey yo Stormrage! I'm a ilvl 702 Fire Mage looking to transfer to Stormrage. Before I transfer however I would love to have a raiding guild lined up! Looking to raid on Sat/Sun from 6pm to 9pm, maybe to 10pm if I want to ditch my Dad.Magejpmlls2 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 New to raiding Hello all, my name is John, I'm 26 and I'm looking to get into a raiding guild for legion. I have played wow on and off since 2004 but have only set foot in a few raids unfortunately. I never had the time to commit and just subbed in when I could. Now I'm making time on weekends Between 8am and 8pm est Fri - Sat. I am willing to do anything I can for a group and I am willing to fill and spot needed. I most likely can raid later than the times above but I have to okay that with my wife. I am looking for a semi progression style guild but more importantly one that has a good community that likes to have fun.Dabêast1 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 LF Raiding Guild for Legion; +2 tag alongs Ret Paladin, Holy Paladin, Guardian / Resto Druid looking for a casual-ish raiding guild. Preferred raid times are 8-12pm EST; Collectively raid experience includes Vanilla (Up to AQ40), BC (Up to BT), WoTLK (ICC only), WoD (Up to Heroic Upper HFC). All of us work as software engineers so from time to time a day might be missed; must be okay with this. Outside of raiding, looking for a guild to just chill with and do whatever; ideally somewhat still active even today. Also willing to drive participation towards Mythic Dungeons and Keystone Mythic Dungeons.Vilk1 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Returning Player LF Raiding Guild DH Tank As the title implies I am a returning player to WoW and have been playing DH tank on the beta ever since I got an invite. I would like to tank in a raiding guild if any out there would need one.Tharakka1 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Old player returning for Legion, LFG Hello, I am an old player (started playing during Burning Crusade) that has returned for all that Legion has to offer, specifically to play the Demon Hunter class! I have been looking forward to this since Warcraft III! I am new to the Stormrage server, I used to play on Kael'Thas on the Horde side. I don't have a vast wealth of raiding experience; the last time I raided hardcore was during Wrath (beating Lich King for Kingslayer was awesome for me) but real life (two kids and a wife) took priority for a while. Now the kids are a little older, and the WoW bug has bit me again. I am looking for a semi-casual raiding guild, but mostly am looking for a friendly guild so I can find some funny, helpful people since I'm new to the server. Ideally, I'd love to try giving tanking a go, but would be willing to DPS if necessary (I also have a 100 Mage right now). I am willing to put in the time to learn the fights, but I don't want to be in, nor do I have the time to dedicate to, a guild that lives and breathes WoW 100%. I don't feel it would be fair for either party. I want to be surrounded by people that like to have fun, get serious when it's necessary. I am still working on getting a microphone set up, so I don't have that capability ATM. Hope to chat with some of you soon!Grimmshado1 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 &lt;Intensity&gt; LF Core Raiders for Legion Intensity is looking forward to continued progression in Legion and is currently recruiting for openings in our core raid group. We are a mature, close knit, laid back group of experienced and skilled raiders that work together well as a team while still having fun. We are looking for additional like minded raiders to join us in our growth and success. Currently 3/13M as we finish up our HFC raiding and look forward to new Legion content. Commitment to our raiding schedule and a teamwork attitude is required of its raiders. Attendance, dependability and loyalty is key. RAID TIMES: Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm server/EST CURRENT NEEDS: Boomkin Warlock Contact me if you are interested and think you would be a good fit BTag: Ladori#1555Ladori11 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Ret/Prot Paladin LF M raiding guild (legion) Heya, returning player here. Looking for a mythic raiding guild. I am an experienced raider. I've tanked Dragon Soul's on heroic before guild fell apart. Then I went dps for Highmaul mythic (Kargath and twins). Dps'ed BRF heroic. Didn't raid mythic due to old guild dramas. I managed to get up to Kilrogg on mythic. My former guild fell apart when we couldn't make progress on gorefiend. So i took a break from raiding. My ilvl right now is 721. I would post some logs, but it seemed that wowlogs is not working at the moment. I'm an uni student atm, I can raid on m/w, preferably at midnight. Basically preparing for raid on m/w at 11:30PM, then raid on tuesday at midnight. I'm a night person. I pretty much only play paladin, don't like other classes very much. I can go either tank or dps. I'm experienced in both. I'm diligent person, and will work on improving in order to help the guild progress. I am a positive person as well, I rarely whine or rage at other. I don't get frustrated when the team wipes over and over again.Digbic0 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Lf raiding guild -Legion- Hey I'm Bryan, I'm looking to do some real raiding in legion I have some experience in raiding from MoP to current day (WoD). I'v come to the decision that I would like to raid as a shaman in legion the reason being I have the choice to be melee/range or a healer(Not preferred). I do research on bosses so I can secure the kill, There is nothing I love more in raiding than them saying "Here is a boss, now kill it with jolly co-operation with your raid!" Do message me if you have any questions or add my btag if I'm not on LunRGuardian#1320Torbyorn3 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild in search of a excellent and experienced raider. Little about me personally: I'm 18 years old, I've been playing this game since its initial release putting me at 6 years old. I thoroughly enjoy this game and everything it has to offer, I prefer raiding above all else as I enjoy the challenge that it holds. My raiding experience: I started raiding in Vanilla with my dad's guild not doing more than Onyxia, Zul Gurub, MC, and BWL. I was never a permanent raid member however I held my own. Going into BC I raided Kara, Gruul's, Mag, SSC, and TK. I ended up not raiding the rest of BC as I wasn't able to due to personal reasons. Starting in WoTLK I raided Naxx 10/25, Obsidian Dragon 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 including hardmode on all 10 man bosses and 7/14 25 man bosses. I did TotC on 10 Normal, and Heroic eventually going into do the 1st 6 bosses in ICC Normal and transitioning back to a 25 raid team. We continued up clearing all of ICC on 25 man and proceeded to ICC 25H which we only cleared 8 bosses before calling it till Cata. In Cataclysm I ended up getting recruited as a raid leader and lead a 25H raid team thru BoT, BWD, TotFW, FL, and DS on progression, we cleared every single raid in Cata while current on 10/25 Normal, and 10/25 Heroic. After raid leading all of Cataclysm I was burnt out and needed a break and ended up skipping all of MoP only to return in the beginning of WoD. I raided in a casual guild in HM, and BRF never doing much more than normal than finally server transferring to Area52 and joining a Heroic/Mythic progression guild in HFC where we went on to kill HArch in October of 2015, and clear 5/13M before December. We went on break most of December only coming back in January to realize alot of people didn't come back and didn't want to continue. I ended up wanting progression and went to do 8/13M but haven't managed to get further due to limitations that have been placed in front of me. In total I have about 9 years of raiding experience and know my stuff. I won't waste time if I know I could do better. I will bench myself if I see I am underperforming and bringing the raid down as a whole. I will constantly try to dig profoundly into my class and try to be the best at it I can be. Classes I played in each Expansion: Vanilla: Mage, and Warrior Burning Crusade: Warrior WotLK: Death Knight/Priest Cataclysm: Fire Mage/Frost DK MoP: N/A WoD: HM/BRF I played MM Hunter, HFC I played MW Monk Classes I am open to playing come Legion as I believe in bringing what a guild needs to further the guild as a whole. Classes: -Death Knight (Unholy > Blood > Frost) -Mage (Currently looks like I'd play Fire) -Shadow Priest -Protection Paladin (Maybe Ret for the right guild) -Havoc/Vengeance DH (I'm open to playing either or none at all since there are gonna be alot of them.) -Warlock (Again I'd play this for the right guild) Addons for raiding primarily: DBM, WA2, EXRT, TMW, ElvUi. I'm pretty much open to any raid times, preferably night time like 9PM EST forward. I also prefer not to raid more than 3 times per week and not later than 1AM EST. I have any VOIP needed for raiding/interviews. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. My bnet is: Fallscreek#1219Córrupted2 Aug 11, 2016
Aug 11, 2016 Marks Hunter LF Guild Hey Guys, I was raiding BRF with some friends who were in a guild together for a longtime. I have played WoW since day 1 of release but I never had the time to get into a raiding guild with them but I had time now and wanted to give it a shot. We were just working our way through heroic difficulty back when the raid came out and eventually we got 1 kill of Blackhand but it was just the worst experience ever. Here are some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4361028/7/ My Blackhand kill was sloppy as it was only 1 kill and the whole guild was a mess. The problem was the guild was run by people who just hated the game and were always negative as hell. The guild leader slept in basically every 2nd week and delayed raids because of it. No one was on the same page at all. I was trying to send people simple 2 minute videos and stuff so people had a clue. It was just an awful mess of a guild (which they admitted) and I would love to see what I could do in a real guild. I would love to try out Mythic raiding this expansion and just get more into raiding in general. I am currently rerolling to this server and hopefully I can find an active guild and I promise you will get a dedicated hunter. (please don't make me play survival though...) Thanks!Kovalchuk6 Aug 11, 2016