Stormrage

Aug 10, 2016 Eternal Redemption Recruiting Hello, Eternal Redemption is currently recruiting. We are looking for mature down to earth players. We love to have fun and do have humor in the guild. We don't want drama, who has time for it? It gets to exhausting to have to deal with. We transferred from Proudmoore to find a different server to call home. We don't have 900 members and we don't want 900 members. We feel having that many members can take the great social experience away. We feel guilds should be social, fun, and exciting! We believe a guild should be like a home while you play wow. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact me in game. Sedarel#1297 is my btag!Sédarel1 Aug 10, 2016
Aug 10, 2016 <Storm> 2-Night Mythic Raiding (W/Th) Storm-sr.us Storm was established with the idea that life comes before raiding. We wanted to create a competitive raiding guild with a focus on progression in a much reduced schedule than other current Mythic guilds out there. The idea is to create an ideal 21+ environment/community for those of us with other obligations in life such as school, work, and family. If a lot of time isn’t something you have, but you enjoy progression raiding like the rest of us, then we’re the place for you. Raid Times Wednesday-Thursday 8:00 - 11:30PM EST Our Goals Establish ourselves as one of the top US two nights/week Mythic Guilds Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content Legion Raid Tier One - Obtain a US 600+ Kill Legion Raid Tier Two - Obtain a US 400+ Kill Legion Raid Tier Three - Obtain a US 200+ Kill Recruitment Needs Mage Priest - Holy/Disc Shaman - Elemental / Restoration Something to note. It is inevitable, although unfortunate, that there will be those that leave the guild or decide they don't want to play before we even start raiding. We see this happen with every new game or expansion release. To combat this, we will be going into Legion with a larger than normal raid force. Remember, raid spots are competitive. If you can perform well, you'll earn your spot. Expectations of Raiders Previous Mythic raiding experience The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting The ability to play all roles for your class effectively Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. Again, reduced schedule, need intelligent and skilled players. Daily forum participation Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on. Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes. Other Information 90% raid attendance required to remain on our raid roster Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole. We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances. Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game or battle.net ID. Aalistor#1455 (Cojo)Cojo7 Aug 10, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 DPS DK LF MYTHIC GUILD FOR LEGION I'm going to make this short, I'm a returning player, Quit during the 2nd week of BRF. Here is some of my significant raid progress I've made. 13/13H SOO, Pre-patch, 13/13m post patch. 6/7M Highmaul Pre-BRF. 9/10 Heroic BRF during the first two weeks, after clearing 9/10, we went back to mythic imperator. He was killed a week I was absent, my interest in the game was already starting to die by this point, and what I saw of BRF didn't really impress. I'm more than happy to fill out any application as well as post some references by old raid members. Thanks!Wewewew0 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 &amp;lt;CotF&amp;gt;Casual Raiding, Sat@8pm est. Council of the Fallen We are focused mainly on teamwork, raiding, and progression in Legion. We're looking for people of a similar mindset. We plan to keep things casual raiding on Saturdays circa 8:00pm est. for 3-4 hours at a time. Sundays are for Alt raiding usually starting in the afternoon and ending well before the evening. Bear in mind, this is not a carry crew. We are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild. We're driven by hard-work and preparedness while at the same time enjoying the casual atmosphere of our entertaining environment. Our plan is to strive for raid achievements while overcoming the challenge of continuous progression. Our initial goal was to have 15 reliable raiders and we've exceeded that goal. Our new goal is to have 30 reliable raiders. Only a few spots are left and the new expansion is closing in quickly so find yourself a guild before it's too late, even if it's not with us :) We're only recruiting a few more classes. Our OPEN positions are : Balance Druid. OS Restoration Windwalker Monk. OS Brewmaster Arms Warrior Visit our website at www.cotfguild.com and fill out our application if you're interested. Once the application has been filled out, the GM will contact you and set up an interview in order to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Please be aware that most interviews are typically held Saturdays at 6pm est. Thanks and hope to hear from you, -Kabbe, GM of <CotF> Charm7#1218Kabbe146 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 Lock lf weekend or early afternoon raid guild Experienced warlock looking for an early morning or early afternoon raiding guild as i work until 2am cst. Preferably a semi hardcore guild that can progress while still having fun, does not have to be a top 10 guild by any means. My raid experience consists of all the raids during WotLK, Cata, and MoP. There is no experience in WoD as i have just came back in the game as the pre expansion patch dropped. Please message me if interested or need more information. Thanks!Riddyk6 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 Looking for Raiding in Legion Looking for place to really call home in Legion and be able to raid as a guild for the first time. Been living the pug life for several years and need a change. I'm not looking for like server first play till fingers bleed kinda deal, but don't want to be surrounded by people who don't understand that fire is hot. I consider myself a pretty good player just due to a lack of time before couldn't really raid with a guild. Hoping to find a place where I can really have a good time with the people in the guild all just having fun but still get stuff done. I'm most interested in prot warrior, hunter, lock, rogue, Rdruid although can play any role and am open to playing almost anything the guild may need. I'm a very fast learner and have no problem going and learning another class to help the guild. Before pre-patch I could play any spec in the game quite well, although not enough to do raid progression with all of course. If you want to talk with me about potentially joining your guild or have any questions feel free to add me on btag Zaron#1483 I'll also look at replies on here but may not check this thread very often. Looking to raid either on the weekends or earlier in the day (before 2pm est) or pretty late at night (midnight or later est).Hanzö8 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 Looking for raiding guild for legion Hey all, Looking for a new home for legion, as can be figured out from the title. For schedule, I'm open for any nights really except Monday after 7 to 8 pm. This is the toon that I've played in WoD but I'm not really terribly excited about the ret changes so it's almost certain this will end up being an alt. I'm still messing around with my current 100s and leveling a couple more to 100 before the launch. As of right now I'm leaning toward Enhance Shaman, DK (both DPS specs are decent), Druid (balance or feral) and am still trying to figure out how I feel about my mage (possibly?), lock and hunter. I'm also somewhat open to having a couple classes raid ready for the sake helping out the raid group to optimize comps. So yeah, I'm flexible. As far as my hopes and dreams go, I haven't really raided super seriously since Ulduar in LK but I'd like to get back to being a little more serious. Not sure that I really wanna get into the full on hardcore raiding with split raids, 4 toons and all that but I'd like to find a group that puts in good work without taking themselves too seriously and making raiding a second job. Thanks for the time reading all that and if anyone wants to talk, my battle tag is Decerto#1255Gressirix10 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 Vet Player LF Heroic/Mythic guild Hello there! I'm a veteran player who has taken some time off in wow and is going havoc Demon Hunter lf a future home in wow. I Have heroic raid experience and some mythic experience in game. I have had a couple months worth of time on Legion beta and have tested most of the raid content and mythic dungeons. I have also done alot of testing on my Demon Hunter and have a really good understanding of the class. I am looking for a high end heroic/starting mythic guild who raids anytime after 9pm est. Add me on bnet so we can talk more! Sego#1483Belovin0 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 <UltraViolet> The Legion Progression Guild Dear Alliance Players, Don't be confused by the title. Our current guild, just like every other guild that I have led into a new expansion, is one designed to provide a positive and inspiring environment. Inspiring players to play and achieve more is our primary intention. We find that with this kind of underlying set of standards, we can ensure that the members of our guild have a very enjoyable and immersive experience. We take in all types of players! We love socials and levelers! So that's what we're about, but what do we offer? We will have a minimum of one raiding progression team. Our Raid-Times are Tues, Wed, Thur at 8pm-11pm EST (Stormrage Realm Time) This team is not your typical "balls to the wall/whatever it takes" kind of team. The soul reason for paying a monthly subscription to blizzard for world of warcraft is to enjoy the game; Have FUN with the game. We will reach mythic and we will down that final boss. It will also be done in a timely manor, but not at anyone elses' expense. If you don't make the cut, we'll offer a second raiding group to start lower, and provide a slower progression experience so you can grasp the basics. The raid team is lead by experienced raid leaders that have been doing this for a very long time. The guild will provide our raiders with anything they need(pots, flasks, enchants, gems, food). We also offer full payment for a profession if the guild is in need of (for example) a blacksmith. We will pay for you to max it, and get the desired recipes that would benefit the guild. We offer voice communication. We are very fond of teamspeak and won't likely be switching to anything else. There's ALWAYS a spot for our guildies in the teamspeak server. What do we do? We raid, We do RBGs', 2s, and 3s and We do guild mount/transmog runs. If there's ever a need or want for achievements in the guild we can set a date (via calendar event) and have one of our scheduling officers create the event. What else do you want to know? Feel free to ask questions here, or add battletags: IRRELEVANT#1350 or BITTER#1777.Bitterly3 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 NBD Sales M Blackhand Mount 350k M Arch 1.5M Http://www.nbdguild.com/sales Mythic Blackhand Mount - 350k The run will take place on Tuesdays, either at around 6:45 PM server or 8:45 PM server (EST), whichever works best for our buyers. Quick jump into M BrF to kill Mythic Blackhand. The Ironhoof Destroyer mount will be looted to you and you will also receive the "Ironbane" title and accompanying achievement, and a shot at some transmog gear. As this is a quick one boss thing. The run should take 10-15 minutes max. Mythic Archimonde Mount - 1.5 Million The run will also take place on Tuedays. Will likely happen at around 730-830 server. The Felsteel Annihilator will be looted to you, and you will also receive the "Defiler's End" title and accompanying achievement. Kill does not include loot, and is only for Archimonde. Other Information: - A 10% deposit will be required to reserve your spot, and the rest of the gold will be required after you enter the instance. - This is a carry! You are not required to pull your weight. You may tag the boss and /afk until the boss is dead. - We do accept off server carries, but you are responsible for getting the gold to us on Stormrage! I would suggest WoW tokens or selling pets. - Prices subject to change based on demand. But we will always honor the price we agreed upon. - Spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. If I'm talking to multiple interested people, the first person who sends me the deposit gets the spot. - We are selling 3 spots a week for Blackhand, and currently one a week for Archimonde. To contact us, whisper myself or Jaxt in game, reply here, or send me an in game mail with your character name and server, what you're interested in purchasing, your class, your spec, and any questions you may have. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could add either me or Jaxt on Battle tag. Devhesinter#1560 Jaxt#1451 Old sales thread: Http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19021182400 Guild Website: Nbdguild.comNotdev124 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 9, 2016 [A] &lt;Anger&gt; ♦ LFM Legion Mythic WHO Founded in March 2010, <Anger> is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage. The guild has a long history of end-game raiding spanning multiple games and raid groups. Our players are extremely experienced in end-game cutting edge content and have raided in all spectrums of progression including top world guilds. After taking some time off in WoD we are coming back for Legion and are currently looking for exceptional players to add to our Mythic raid team. WHAT Tanks: Monk, Demon Hunter, Druid, Death Knight DPS: All DPS Classes Please feel free to fill out an application even if your class is not listed. We maintain a competitive environment and will accept exceptional applications. WHEN Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 8:45pm-12:30pm EDT (server time) HOW 1.) You must be an active player and able to maintain 100% raid attendance during progression. We raid to clear content, and sacrifice other leisure activities to do so. 2.) Your goals should include being among the best at your chosen class and role. 3.) You will need to be tolerant of the fact that raiding is highly dependent on class balance and as such involves potential bench time. This encompasses new recruits as well as long standing raiders. 4.) You must be able to pay for your account and your internet connection without issue. 5.) Your computer and internet connection must be very stable. 6.) You must have and be able to speak on Mumble. We're not asking for you to be a chatterbox, but it is incredibly important that you can speak up during a fight when it's needed. 7.) Anger is an adult guild. If you are offended easily, this is not the right guild for you. 8.) You will be provided with food, flasks, and repairs for raid. You must farm your own potions and use them for all encounters. 9.) We want people who are social and interested in participating in our guild's culture as a whole. 10.) You should be a friendly player with a positive attitude. We require all applicants, raiders, and officers be able to cooperate as a team and treat each other with mutual respect. WHY If you're looking for a new home, and are serious about raiding Mythic with a group of players who are equally motivated to see progression and enjoy the game as well then Anger is a great place to do so. If you fit the description above, you have the basics we're looking for in raiders, please visit our website and apply: http://www.angerguild.com Please feel free to contact any of Anger's officers in-game with more questions: Lifebind (Kyle#11426), Sharc (Warrann#1690), or PJ (Paladinjesus#1462). E-mail us at admin@angerguild.comLifebind10 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Tank, Healer and DPS (3 players) LF Mythic I have 3 players (a tank, a healer and a melee DPS) looking for mythic raiding in legion. We are currently: Prot Paladin/Warrior Holy/Disc Priest Rogue/Monk DPS For more info about classes, specs and proficiency add Zosopage#1784Kravinox4 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Nostromo Skeleton Crew [A] Hey all, Team NSC went 5/13 MHFC last xpack, and we're hoping to have the even more success in Legion! We use a variety of social media to keep our members up to date, and do announcements through YouTube. We're ending our summer break soon, and some fresh blood would be awesome! We'll be raiding Sat & Sunday 7-10pm server, second group Thursday & Friday same times. Our first raid team is almost full at 27 people, so we're looking for additional raid leads and raiders. Additionally, we'll have PvP available, as well as plenty of other events. We currently sit at roughly 425 members including alts. Check us out at twitter.com/TeamNostromo for more info! Feel free to send me a PM as well. Best regards, AlexIraseraph1 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 UltraViolet is recruiting! Dear Alliance Players, Don't be confused by the title. Our current guild, just like every other guild that I have led into a new expansion, is one designed to provide a positive and inspiring environment. Inspiring players to play and achieve more is our primary intention. We find that with this kind of underlying set of standards, we can ensure that the members of our guild have a very enjoyable and immersive experience. We take in all types of players! We love socials and levelers! So that's what we're about, but what do we offer? We will have a minimum of one raiding progression team. Our Raid-Times are Tues, Wed, Thur at 8pm-11pm EST This team is not your typical "balls to the wall/whatever it takes" kind of team. The soul reason for paying a monthly subscription to blizzard for world of warcraft is to enjoy the game; Have FUN with the game. We will reach mythic and we will down that final boss. It will also be done in a timely manor, but not at anyone elses' expense. If you don't make the cut, we'll offer a second raiding group to start lower, and provide a slower progression experience so you can grasp the basics. The raid team is lead by experience raid leaders that have been doing this for a very long time. The guild will provide our raiders with anything they need(pots, flasks, enchants, gems, food). We also offer full payment for a profession if the guild is in need of (for example) a blacksmith. We will pay for you to max it, and get the desired recipes that would benefit the guild. We offer voice communication. We are very fond of teamspeak and won't likely be switching to anything else. There's ALWAYS a spot for our guildies in the teamspeak server. What do we do? We raid, We do RBGs', 2s, and 3s and We do guild mount/transmog runs. If there's ever a need or want for achievements in the guild we can set a date (via calendar event) and have one of our scheduling officers create the event. We're a very active and social guild always looking for way to connect with each other and have fun playing the games we all love! What else do you want to know? Feel free to ask questions here, or add Irrelevant#1350, Bitter#1777Deenial2 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 UltraViolet LFM! Dear Alliance Players, Don't be confused by the title. Our current guild, just like every other guild that I have led into a new expansion, is one designed to provide a positive and inspiring environment. Inspiring players to play and achieve more is our primary intention. We find that with this kind of underlying set of standards, we can ensure that the members of our guild have a very enjoyable and immersive experience. We take in all types of players! We love socials and levelers! For our raid we are currently needing a mix of dps and 2 healers(preferably priest or monk) So that's what we're about, but what do we offer? We will have a minimum of one raiding progression team. Our Raid-Times are Tues, Wed, Thur at 8pm-11pm EST This team is not your typical "balls to the wall/whatever it takes" kind of team. The soul reason for paying a monthly subscription to blizzard for world of warcraft is to enjoy the game; Have FUN with the game. We will reach mythic and we will down that final boss. It will also be done in a timely manor, but not at anyone elses' expense. If you don't make the cut, we'll offer a second raiding group to start lower, and provide a slower progression experience so you can grasp the basics. The raid team is lead by experience raid leaders that have been doing this for a very long time. The guild will provide our raiders with anything they need(pots, flasks, enchants, gems, food). We also offer full payment for a profession if the guild is in need of (for example) a blacksmith. We will pay for you to max it, and get the desired recipes that would benefit the guild. We offer voice communication. We are very fond of teamspeak and won't likely be switching to anything else. There's ALWAYS a spot for our guildies in the teamspeak server. What do we do? We raid, We do RBGs', 2s, and 3s and We do guild mount/transmog runs. If there's ever a need or want for achievements in the guild we can set a date (via calendar event) and have one of our scheduling officers create the event. We're a very active and social guild always looking for way to connect with each other and have fun playing the games we all love! What else do you want to know? Feel free to ask questions here, or add Irrelevant#1350, Bitter#1777Deenial3 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 13/13M <Consequence> LF Skilled DPS Greetings! <Consequence> is seeking competent players to join our progression team as we prepare for Legion. We are a semi-hardcore guild and have finished 13/13M HFC on May 20th/2016 with just 9 hours a week. Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: DPS: Rogue Mage Balance Druid Hunter Enhance Shaman We will also consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. To get a hold of one of our officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Mythic Raid Team: Chumpjohn#1580 (Kasera, GM) Olongjohnson#1271 (Olong, Officer) Daniel#11307 (Danicus, Officer) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Hope to speak to you soon!Kaseras18 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Enh Sham LF Early Raiding Times Enh Shaman - Battle Tag: ShadowBaumer#1936 LF casual raiding guild Avail Raid Times: Tues, Thurs-Mon 12pm to 5pm Server Time Experienced player since WotLK. Newly xferred to server and looking for unusual raiding times b/c in Afghanistan.Schízer0 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 [A]<Obstinata> LF Mythic H/DPS 9:30-12 W/Th <Obstinata> Obstinata was created at the onset of Legion to bring together like-minded players, friends and family. Our core roster consists of long time progression raiders, gladiators, and players who just want to have their cake and eat it too. We strive to continue to have fun playing the game we all love, each for different reasons, while maintaining a steady forward progression in end-game raids and PvP. Ultimately our group was formed as a chance encounter between a few groups of longtime friends and fellow raiders all looking for something missing. We were all frustrated with the dying servers, the lack of content, but most of all, we wanted a guild like the days of old. Over the past few expansions, World of Warcraft has become increasingly easier to play solo. Obstinata refuses to yield to this new norm. We created a guild so that all of us could enjoy the game in its full glory once again, with a group of people who share similar goals and ambitions. For many of us, these goals are to still maintain a life away from Azeroth while being able to steadily progress despite a light raid schedule. For others, it means pushing to Gladiator every season. Whatever your path, join us and you won’t walk alone. The Details Raids Wed/Thurs 9:30-Midnight EST (Stormrage Server time) Currently recruiting: Unholy DK Boomkin Holy Priest Holy Pally Windwalker Progression roster will be based on performance, attendance, attitude, etc. Exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome. Contact: Torodor#1886 Darthmugenz#1207Torodør3 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Hello Hello, just got back into the game. How's everyone doing? What kind of crazy stuff are you guys up too?Arlowin0 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 [A] Looking for Weekend nights raiding guild Hello, As the title suggests I am looking for a guild to call home for Legion that raids on Weekend nights/latenights. I am a returning veteran. I played, one could say, hardcore from Vanilla to Cata downing the hardest most challenging content out at the time (25m Heroics). I raided a bit in Panda but the guild I was in disbanded and I called it quits till WOD came out where I raided with a group of friends Highmaul normal/heroic and first 5 bosses in Mythic at which point I decided to take a two year break! What I can offer: Loyalty: I was never a fan of guild hopping or betraying people thus you can expect for me to be in the guild till the day that it disbands. Commitment: In the form of coming prepared to raids with knowledge of all mechanics and knowing the ins/outs of my class. I parsed top 10 many times on my Feral druid. Although parsing does not constitute a good player it is a good indication that you are doing something right :) Attitude: I play the game to have fun but it is practically impossible for me to get mad to the point of yelling/cursing at others over chat/voice. I am prepared to wipe 659,381,413 time on mythic progression with a big fat smile on my face... ok maybe the smile part is a little too much. Flexibility: I will not cry/b**ch if asked to sit and I am prepared to stay later on some days depending on how the raid is going on a particular night. Class choice: I would really love to play my Druid (any spec but guardian) and I have a pre-order boost available to fit your make-up needs as well as a holy/shadow priest. If interested I can be reached via battletag: Danx#1571 or via this post which I will check regularly. Thanks all! -DanIdanl0 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 Resto druid and Dps/tank LF Mythic Legion Resto Druid: 5/13 mythic returned to the game around February, I play resto primary and balance offspec, I want to heal in legion. Dps melee: 11/13 mythic would like to play Fury Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman or a Guardian Druid. No he doesn't play range dps. We are both well experienced players that can sit back and raid or supply input when asked. We don't miss raid, unless emergencies of course. We research the fights, prepare ourselves prior to raid and have solid mechanics. We're looking to find a team that raids between 6:00 pm and 11pm EST and raids between Sunday to Thursday. We're fairly strict on this as we both have jobs that require us to be up early. contact in game or leave guild info below: Lyons#1674Taray1 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 8, 2016 *Ante Meridiem* 13/13M Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have four separate raid teams with nearly identical progression raiding at entirely different raid times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ---------------------------------------------------------------------- AM Team: Morning Raiding @ 13/13M Thursday: 9am to 1pm EST Friday: 9am to 1pm EST Monday: 9am to 1pm EST Contact: Ravan (Raven#13847) NEEDS: Tanks: High Ranged DPS: High Melee DPS: High ---------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Team: Evening Raiding @ 13/13M Sunday: 7pm to 11pm EST Monday: 7pm to 11pm EST Tuesday: 7pm to 11pm EST Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524) NEEDS: Healers: High Ranged DPS: High ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Weekend Team: Weekend Raiding @ 13/13M Bonus Day: 830pm to 11pm EST (varies each week) Friday: 830pm to 11 30pm EST Saturday: 830pm to 11 30pm EST Contact: Bellarionna (Krackle#1404) NEEDS: Ranged DPS: High ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Team *Non-Mythic* Wednesday: 730pm to 11pm EST Thursday: 730pm to 11pm ESTRavan73 Aug 8, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Restoration Druid & Demon Hunter LF Mythic Hi there, I'm one of the many who plans to play a demon hunter in Legion in raids. To make sure it's a good idea, I've been playing the hell out of it on the beta and I actually like it, so I intend to stick with it in Legion raids. Myself and an RL friend are looking to do mythic raids in Legion, he's going to stick on his Restoration Druid, and I wish to play a Demon Hunter. I would prefer to play Havoc, but am comfortable with Vengeance, though I am unsure if any guilds will run a vengeance DH for mythic aside from as an OT on add-heavy fights? I wasn't around a ton in HFC, but I raided through Blackrock Foundry, and I was as active as could be up until WoD (Mythic Garrosh did go down before WoD launch, once) and I've only ever swapped my raiding character once. I played a DPS warrior from Vanilla to Wrath of the Lich King, and from there I played my Death Knight until now, I'm very committed to my characters generally. Again, I understand that there are going to be ten thousand demon hunters and presumably everyone thinks they'll stick with it until the end, but I implore you to give us a shot. Neither of us was particularly active in HFC though, so our experience in the most recent content is a little limited, but we've both gone full-steam now and we raided together from Wrath onward. Thanks for reading, feel free to add me via BattleTag if you have questions: TheHangedMan#1651Greyvrost1 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Priest/Sham/Druid LF guild home for raiding Hi all! I have mostly been pugging for a few years due to school/work, and I'm finally in a place to have a set schedule for raiding. I'm hoping to find a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week, Tue-Thurs after 8pm est. I have a priest, sham, and druid that I'd be willing to main (I like ranged DPS w/ healer classes in general). I prefer a mature guild, 21+ due to annoying experiences in prior guilds with some below that age range. I'm just looking for a shot to hang out with some cool people and have a good time progressing through the new content. Thanks for reading!Bevonomics4 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 11/13M lock LF thurs/fri/mon team I am looking for a team that is at least 8-9/13M, and raids on thurs/fri/mon. I would prefer raid times to be somewhere along the lines of 6-10 EST, or 7-11 EST. I cannot raid past 11 PM EST. My btag is Tetra#1653. Hit me up.Emberseer0 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Looking to PvP in Legion? <Flagged> [A] Interested in PvP for Legion? Come give us a try! Flagged is an Alliance Guild on Stormrage looking for high rated Arena and RBG Players to come PvP with us. We are also accepting anyone who wants to PvP. We are also looking to have people join us for casual raiding as well! We have good community so far and would love for you to join us. Whisper anyone online and we'll have one of our officers send you an invite, or add the btag Evan#11666 Hope to see you in legion c:Papufrank0 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 4 amigos looking for guild Howdy, 4 friends, who have been playing together for 10+ years and playing wow together for 8+ years, are looking for a guild. We lost a lot of playtime during MoP and WoD because of real life (playing together this long means we grew up together and all entered horrible adulthood together at the same time) Towards the end of WoD we found a good balance of work, games, and social life and we are looking for a guild to play with. The guild doesn't have to be super progression mythic !@#$- we're looking for a guild we can chat up and grab a 5th guy for some mythic+ dungeons and maybe fill in a pug or two. Contact me with in-game mail, @ironbrau, message me on battle.net @Icepick11948,Ironbrau12 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Mythic Tank lf guild weekend/afternoon Hello! I’ve come back to WoW recently after a long break and looking to find a guild to raid with in Legion. I started raiding in Cata and raided Normal T11 and Firelands. During Dragon Soul I progressed up to 6/8 H as a Prot Paladin. In MoP I tanked 25 man during T14, and T15 10/13H. I left to go play Wildstar during T15 and raiding 40 man datascape and 25 Galactic Archives. I came back for WoD and healed on a monk during Mythic Highmaul and Mythic BRF. I am looking for a guild that wants to raid Mythic preferably 2 days a week. I am also interested in pushing Mythic Plus Dungeons. I will play a Prot Paladin or Vengeance Demon Hunter in Legion. Raid Times: Or weekdays 12pm -4pm CST Weekends Sat Sun : 12pm- 3am CST Vkec#1922Cheil1 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Two Mythic Raiders LF Legion team! I'll be brief but to the point. Myself and another player are looking to raid Alliance side for Legion as the Horde has really worn off its welcome. I'm looking to play a Fury Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman or a Guardian Druid, and she plays a Resto Druid. She's 5/13M and I'm 11/13M experienced and we both have a large list of previous raiding experience. We come prepared at all times as we are both previous raid leads and we understand all that is expected of you as a progression raider. We're looking to find a team that raids between 7:30pm and ends at or before 11pm EST and raids between Sunday to Thursday. We're fairly strict on this as we both have jobs that require us to be up early. If you're interested, feel free to contact me via my battletag Tristnal#11267, or leave your guild info below. Thanks!Tristrex8 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 LF PvP Guild Was on the server in Cata. Looking to transfer back. Not really interested in PvE anymore and just want to PvP. Any of the PvP guilds still left?Polymorph1 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 [A] Any PVP guilds recruiting? Any alliance guilds recruiting for PVP for legion?Guenhwyar1 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 <ExDee Carries> is selling Heroic Archi The group has over 500 H Archi sales, is filled with 740+ Mythic Raiders, and ensures a quick and painless kill. Our group is made of 13/13M 740+ players which include: Lasthuntress-Stormrage Bluementhol-Stormrage Tekslol-Sargeras Zelous-Sargeras Cryu-Sargeras Zzaap-Tichondrius Davesdrood-Sargeras Molyporphs-Tichondrius Fraywen-Dalaran Malevolent-Sargeras Eyeseeveins-Aerie Peak Sharkbaìt-Sargeras Alleassia-proudmoore Myshamona-Malfurion Gymmyrustler-Bloodscalp/Stormrage Àrc-Sargeras Bopmarley-Lightbringer Critcobain-Lightbringer Ataxus-Aerie Peak Konductive-Aerie Peak Burnsie-Stormrage Mnviv/Mnviae-Stormrage/Proudmoore Schnupper-Korgath Equibus-Frostmourne Vercon-Sargeras What the run includes: Groove Warden (Moose Mount) Personal Loot Any bonus rolls If you have the time, we would enjoy hearing feedback from anyone who has attended one of our runs in order to provide a level of pre-established trust for those who may be hesitant giving gold to a stranger. Alternatively, if you are interested in securing a run for yourself or for a friend, you have come to the right place. Our group convenes on a daily basis at approximately 3:30PM EST (2:30PM CST). Running over the course of several hours, and would be happy to accommodate as many players as are looking for a clean, efficient run. If you have any further questions about pricing or any other inquires don't hesitate to leave a message here or contact me on btag at Last#1611! We also run most Fridays-Sundays 9PM-Midnight EST. Price will vary depending on realm Twitch.tv/lasthuntress - streaming only to prove legitimacy of carry/runs twitch.tv/xdavesbanex - streams for carries/entertainment twitch.tv/undeadmerlin - gets triggeredLasthuntress164 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 <Almost Effective> [Insert Flashy Title Here] .Brozai7 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 12/13M Death Knight LF raid team bout me: I've been playing since BC and always have a good time playing wow and other games. I am on 24/7 and I do EVERYTHING from leveling up Alts to raiding to helping Guildies! The type of guild I am looking for is an intense guild for the ALLIANCE. By no means does that mean a world first top 20 guild but I'm looking for an established guild that has the same goals that I have to try and be a top guild on a server. I'm looking for somewhere where progression is serious and we do whatever possible to down bosses. I'm on all the time so add me and we can talk in WoW chat or even in a Skype, TS, Vent, Discord, whatever! You name it. My Battle Tag is AlecC1998#1190. WILL CHANGE REALM FOR A GOOD OFFER. Sadly, since I recently moved from a shared account with my brother a few months ago. I have no logs of my recent pre patch Mythic kills. CAN RAID ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AFTER 9:30 PM EASTERN. IF OFFLINE WHEN BTAG REQUEST IS SENT, I WILL REPLY ASAP. THANKS FOR YOUR TIMENarcótic3 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Death Jesters Mythic HFC Sales! Salutations Stormrage, <Death Jesters> are now selling Mythic HFC runs! Do you want to see all of Mythic Hellfire Citadel but don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding? Do you want to raid with one of the oldest and most respected guilds on Stormrage? Now is your chance, we are currently selling Mythic HFC Bosses with all the loot! Our current sale schedule is for Tuesdays, 9:30 EST(Server) start. Runs will take roughly 3 hours to complete. Our current prices are: _______________________ Archimonde With Mount - 2,000,000 ----------- All bosses include all Mythic items with the exception of any WF/socket that we deem a sizeable upgrade(which is almost nothing). Our runs are ML and NOT PL runs, giving you more loot for your money!* We are not currently selling individual item sales, you are welcome to buy one wing and use your coins in addition to the loot that drops. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling, final payment must be made in full before the start of your scheduled raid purchase. If you've made a purchase and disconnect, you'll be given a 5 minute window to reconnect or we'll continue until you reconnect. If something comes up and you are unable to attend your scheduled purchase run you will lose out on the 20% deposit. We will work with you to reschedule another run but you will be required to pay the full price with the 20% non-refundable deposit again. Buyers are asked to be on 30 minutes in advance to finalize payment and avoid any potential server issues (unable to log on, authentication servers down, etc.) We will do our best to not schedule multiple people of your MS gear requirements to maximize the loot that you are paying for, if we schedule a cloth and leather caster then any items that you both can use will be rolled for (we do our best to avoid these situations). Priority is MS over OS, extra gear can be rolled on by any buyer interested for OS. You are not required to have any voice chat software or knowledge of the fights. You are welcome to contribute on fights that we don't require you to die early on. Please make sure to save your coins to maximize your loot potential! Multiple members of Death Jesters stream, we will be live streaming these sales. You can watch @ http://www.twitch.tv/spartysmallwood FAQ Q: I'm from a different server can I still buy a run? A: Absolutely but you are responsible for getting payment to Stormrage. Q: I'm interested in other forms of payment such as TCG pets and mounts. Do you take those as payment? A: Yes but the cost may be higher, speak to Sparty for details. If you have any further questions or would like to make a purchase, please contact Branhista (Aggeliki#1350) or Sparty (Sparty#1780).Sparty27 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 <Death Jesters> Heroic HFC ML Sales! Salutations Stormrage, <Death Jesters> are now selling Heroic HFC runs! Do you want to see all of Heroic Hellfire Citadel but don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding? Do you want to raid with one of the oldest and most respected guilds on Stormrage? Now is your chance, we are currently selling Full Heroic HFC clears! Our current sale schedule is for Thursday, 9:30 EST(Server) start. Runs will take roughly 2 hours to complete. Our current prices are: _______________________ Full Heroic Run (all loot included) - 350k Heroic Archimonde – 100k Heroic Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Personal Loot or Moose) – 20k _______________________ Upper Citadel(All Bosses in this Section) – 200k Mannoroth - 50k Tyrant Velhari - 30k Socrethar - 50k Xhul'horac - 50k Fel Lord Zakuun - 30k Shadow-Lord Iskar - 30k _______________________ Lower Citadel (All Bosses in this Section)– 150k Gorefiend - 54k Kilrogg Deadeye - 43k Kormrok - 40k High Council - 30k Iron Reaver - 15k Hellfire Assault - 15k _______________________ All bosses include all heroic items and any Heroic WF items. Our runs are ML and NOT PL runs, giving you more loot for your money!* *AoTC is on personal loot unless otherwise specified* We are not currently selling individual item sales, you are welcome to buy one wing and use your coins in addition to the loot that drops. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling, final payment must be made in full before the start of your scheduled raid purchase. If you've made a purchase and disconnect, you'll be given a 5 minute window to reconnect or we'll continue until you reconnect. If something comes up and you are unable to attend your scheduled purchase run you will lose out on the 20% deposit. We will work with you to reschedule another run but you will be required to pay the full price with the 20% non-refundable deposit again. Buyers are asked to be on 30 minutes in advance to finalize payment and avoid any potential server issues (unable to log on, authentication servers down, etc.) We will do our best to not schedule multiple people of your MS gear requirements to maximize the loot that you are paying for, if we schedule a cloth and leather caster then any items that you both can use will be rolled for (we do our best to avoid these situations). Priority is MS over OS, extra gear can be rolled on by any buyer interested for OS. You are not required to have any voice chat software or knowledge of the fights. You are welcome to contribute on fights that we don't require you to die early on. Please make sure to save your coins to maximize your loot potential! Multiple members of Death Jesters stream, we will be live streaming these sales. You can watch @ http://www.twitch.tv/spartysmallwood FAQ Q: I'm from a different server can I still buy a run? A: Absolutely but you are responsible for getting payment to Stormrage. Q: I'm interested in other forms of payment such as TCG pets and mounts. Do you take those as payment? A: We are currently accepting gold and TCG items as a form of payment, please contact us for details on non-gold methods of payment. If you have any further questions or would like to make a purchase, please contact Branhista (Aggeliki#1350) or Sparty (Sparty#1780).Sparty82 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 [A] Druid only guild Cult Of Elune an Alliance Druid only Guild on US Realm Stormrage wants you! We are recruiting for both US/AU time zones. The Guild is run by 3 friends who have played Druids together since Classic/BC WoW. After looking for an all Druid guild to play in and finding the only one being Druids of the Beast on an EU server we have decided to form our own guild on a US server to fullfill our dream. Our guild is open to recruitment for all druids of all levels whether you are a serious or casual player, a whole family of druids, a main or an alt, we encourage you to get your friends to make druid alts to so they can come and hang out and enjoy the fun to! We offer a great family friendly, helpful, mature environment to hang out in while you either just want to quest, run dungeons, achievements, mount hunting, pet hunting, LFR, PVP, end game raiding (when possible) and all old content. We would like to create the guild that you want to log on to hang out with and just have fun. We are aware that this will be a challenge but as Druids of the Beast (who we admire greatly) have proved, it can be done and it can be fun! If you are interested in joining and being a part of an all Druid guild please message anyone who may be online or send a request. If you like this idea but you are on another server and would like to join us, if you create a druid on Stormrage we will help you establish yourself. We can assist with bags, gold, dungeon runs etc. All druid applications will be accepted :)Prowla2 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Potential Transfer LF Guild (A) Hello all, I just returned to the game about a week ago. I started playing wow during vanilla and all the way up through wotlk. I took a break and picked it up again for WoD until i had to take another short break when hfc released. I have only cleared most of it on normal since that is all that was released when I took a break. I am an experienced Raider though I am currently on proudmore but I'm looking to potentially transfer to stormrage if I can find the right fit. My main is a warlock. I am not looking for something too hardcore preferably a guild who runs two times per week. The later the better for me and not on weekends. And I would also prefer a more adult oriented Guild If you think we might be a good fit just reply here, ThanksSkilcoil7 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Mythic raider looking for guild in legion Current guild fell apart mid mythic HFC. Looking to play as a ranged dps for mythic raiding in legion. Pretty flexible on raid times and days, but would prefer a raid that ends by 11-12 EST Realid: Fifths#1651Malfunctions6 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 12/13M Skilled warlock LF Guild About me: I've been playing since BC and always have a good time playing wow and other games. I am on 24/7 and I do EVERYTHING from leveling up Alts to raiding to helping Guildies! The type of guild I am looking for is an intense guild for the ALLIANCE. By no means does that mean a world first top 20 guild but I'm looking for an established guild that has the same goals that I have to try and be a top guild on a server. I'm looking for somewhere where progression is serious and we do whatever possible to down bosses. I'm on all the time so add me and we can talk in WoW chat or even in a Skype, TS, Vent, Discord, whatever! You name it. My Battle Tag is AlecC1998#1190. WILL CHANGE REALM FOR A GOOD OFFER. Sadly, since I recently moved from a shared account with my brother a few months ago. I have no logs of my recent pre patch Mythic kills. CAN RAID ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AFTER 9:30 PM EASTERN. IF OFFLINE WHEN BTAG REQUEST IS SENT, I WILL REPLY ASAP. THANKS FOR YOUR TIMEVexoth3 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 [A]Returning player recently transferred Hey guys! I recently returned for WoD after a two year absence and transferred from my dead server to Stormrage in hopes of finding life out there to do stuff with again. I have a family and a full time job so I'm not looking for anything hardcore. I would like to raid (preferably early evening Weekends) but am looking mainly for a group of people who are on and looking to help each other out and shoot the $*!@. I would like a tight nit, mature guild, that wants to raid, do dungeons, and hell maybe even PVP, without the attitude. I really just want a fun group of people to travel through Legion with. If this sounds like your guild please hit me up!Virouca3 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Simbuh - Looking for Guild (Legion) Simbuh _____________ Relatively new (2 Months) WoW player looking for guild/friends. Main: Druid - Guardian (preferred) and Restoration. I am looking for a small to medium sized guild to hang out, PvP, PvE, all of the raids/dungeons. I am by no means very knowledgable about this game. However, I have a lot of experience with other MMOs (ESO, GW2, BDO, Tera, etc). I am looking for people who are willing to help me group as a player. In every game I play, I am very hardcore, in terms of wanting to be very good in whatever role I choose. I am eastern time and play a good amount after work (5pm). My server is Stormrage and my Druids name is Simbrard. Please reach out to me if you have any questions, concerns, or thoughts on how I will fit in with you.Hubmis3 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 [H]Price Check on Moose Mount? Hello Stormrage! So I'm new to this server and Im wondering the typical cost of a moose run on the Horde side? I'd like to get it before it disappears but seeing the prices I've seen on past servers it seems unlikely. :lTarindrella2 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Looking for social guild Recently transfered to stormrage from Aegwynn and I am looking for a mature social guild. I played from launch until cata released and started playing again a month and a half ago. I played hardcore from launch through WotLK and now i am looking for a social group to converse with and lend a hand where i can. I am looking for a new home on Stormrage.Neroveus3 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Looking for a new home Hello all! I am returning to empty guilds in my other servers and I am looking for a new home! I like to raid and help out but I am not a "hardcore" player. As long as I am with a group that is having a good time that is good enough for me. The times I can raid would be 1-2 days a week ~8-12EST Sunday - Thursday. I have almost every character at 100 or close to 100 and happy to fill any need for a raid (although right now I leveled a brand new Druid to 100). I also do my homework and come prepared for raids. Just because I am not hardcore does not mean I will let the legion win!Brae2 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Praetorian is Recruiting for Legion! Guild: Praetorian Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Voice Chat: Discord Server Website: Coming Soon About: Praetorian is a newly-formed Canadian based guild primarily recruiting for Legion progression raiding with its founders being raiders from previous expansions. Not a raider? Don’t worry, while many of our members are preparing for Legion raiding we accept players of all types. Raid Times (Eastern): Tuesday: 7pm-10pm Thursday: 7pm-10pm * We do try to be as flexible as possible with our times and we respect that people have jobs and things will come up that have higher priority. If this is the case for any of our members we can prepare/adjust as necessary. Raid Roles: We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Healers to fill out our raid roster, but we will consider any role with the possibility of creating multiple teams. Raid Expectations: We expect our members to be as prepared as possible for raids prior to guild runs. If we wipe we’ll wipe together adjust and give it another shot. Interested? Contact Battle.net Tags for Zubenhiemer(Zubenhiemer#1816), Gnomad(Treacherous#1211), Athalas(Athalas#1742) or Pewtine(silence#1716)Zubenhiemer0 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 H - Any guilds recruiting for Legion? Hello! My husband and myself are returning for Legion and we'd love to find a casual friend guild to hang our helms. Are there any guilds out there looking for two mature players? We've played off and on since Vanilla. We are hard working family folks with no drama. Looking to have some fun! Moo~ FleurFleursauvage0 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 Death By Glamour (Tues) Wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST <Death by Glamour> Stormrage - Alliance, mythic raiding leadership reforming with old friends to push progression content. We're strong gamers in general and have played WoW a long time. Most of us are in our 20s & 30s so weekdays are very active but not so much on weekends lol. Come have a good time with us and bring your A-game & humor! Raid Times Wed/Thurs (with option of Tues for farm status content) 9pm-midnight EST Recruiting All roles but with an emphasis on Ranged DPS. Voice Communication Discord We're always looking to improve in order to down mythic content so most people will be considered. Contacts GM - Verygud#1494 Officers - Tig#1468, Jake#11134, Scynthele#1383 Feel free to contact us with any questions!Chinkerbells0 Aug 5, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 DPS LF for Mythic Guild in Legion Looking for a Guild that raids any day of the week from approximately: 5PM-1030PM EST 4PM-930PM CST 2PM-730PM PST Previous experience: Top 100 Guild in MoP as a Healer Top 500 Guild in Wotlk and Cataclysm as a Healer/DPS Exstensive experience on the Beta, level 7 characters to 100, My BiS gear along with leveling and artifact spending power are already mapped out for the launch. I'm looking to be semi hardcore for Legion Mythic raiding. 2-4 Days a week is fine. I can provide 100% raid attendance as long as it falls within or close to the hours posted above. I have alot of previous raids experience. However due to moving and other career related issues I was never really able to play on a consistant basis during WoD, which is why I'm looking for a guild for Legion. You can message me in game at Frostys#1524. ThanksSecurebank3 Aug 5, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 <The Basin> is looking for members <The Basin>'s roots on Alliance Stormrage date back to World of Warcraft's release back in November, 2005. We are a part of a larger community of gamers across several different games, The Amazon Basin, whose history dates back to Diablo II. We are looking for members to join us. <The Basin> is a bit different than a lot of other guilds out there. Here is a description of the guild that's pretty accurate as one of our Guild Leaders, Dan Quixote, posted on our forums : We are not a Hardcore Raiding Guild. We are a guild that raids maybe one or two nights a week. If you come here to raid in a more hardcore environment or more frequently than one or two nights a week, I would suggest one of the dedicated raiding guilds. There are plenty of them. That being said, if you're looking to be a part of a group that does raid at a more steady pace, we may be the guild for you. Although some basiners are quite skilled at PVP, we are NOT a PVP guild. Although some basiners are very skilled at their class in general, we DO NOT, nor will we ever consider someone's skill level when deciding if they are a good fit to the basin. We WILL consider, to a certain extent, your gear and basic competence with your class before inviting you to participate in certain endgame content (i.e., invites to specific raids). This is unfortunate, but this is driven by the mechanics of the game. If this were not necessary, it would not be so. It also doesn't affect whether you get in the guild or not. There are many of us who are more than willing to help someone gear up should they want to participate in endgame content. We value personality, respect of others, and friendliness well above your ability to play the game. Racial slurs, griefing, cheating, hacking, and vulgar behavior have no place in our environment. We have a great reputation on Stormrage, and we jealously guard this reputation. We understand that the way we treat people OUTSIDE the guild is very important. People are not lesser than us because they choose to play the game in a way we find distasteful. They merely differ in us as to what is fun, and should still be treated as human beings. These principles of ours can all be distilled down to our motto "Play Nice And Show Some Class." Demographically, I'd guess the Basin is probably filled with more older folk than most other guilds. As a wild guess, I'd say average age of a basiner is 25, although we have many in their 30's and 40's. We do have some teens that exhibit a high level of maturity. Although we officially draw the line with a minimum age of 13, we honestly find that most applicants that young are not happy in the guild, and are better finding a guild more in their age bracket. We believe that there are like minded folks out there who are interested in a friendly casual environment that is pushing tougher endgame content in Legion whether this is Raiding or Mythic+ as well as levelling alts and running 5-mans . If you find this interesting, and want to check us out further, please visit us at: www.theamazonbasin.com. As we are a smaller part of an overall gaming community, you'll note upon visiting that our forums are divided into several different game sections. To reach the World of Warcraft subforum, you may have to scroll down so you can explore our section of the forums.Maibock0 Aug 5, 2016