Stormrage

Nov 17, 2015 Shadow Hunters. LFM mythic raiders! Hey, Shadow hunters is a family guild, with 5 raid teams, our mythic group is now recruiting 8 more dps and 1 offspec healer, we are going to be going into legion hitting it with speed. We are full on the prot token, if you are looking for a guild please add me to real ID so we can try you out! our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 10:00 pm till 1:00am. Message me ingame or on here, OR B tag Warrenslife#1128 Happy Hunting!Îmmune0 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 LF Engineer with Bloodvine Lens LF Old School Engineer that has Bloodvine Lens pattern (Pattern is no longer in the game).Gotchi1 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 *Delete* delete pleaseAvanah0 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 <Progression> 12/13 M recruiting! ■ WHO WE ARE! <Progression> is a highly successful raiding guild for the past 7 years on Stormrage, the highest populated US-PvE server. Tier 16 -- US 49 Tier 15 -- US 20 Tier 14 -- US 20 We spend many hours a week with each other talking, joking, yelling and everything else that comes with the excitement of raiding with a group of friends. At the end of the day, we're a second family and we hope you can join us for Mythic raiding! ■ WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR! [DPS] -- We are in the market for some competitive heavy-hitting damage-dealers, players that have an exceptional ability to inflict the highest amount of damage possible consistently regardless of calamity or misfortune. High: - Warrior - Mage - Warlock - Priest All other talented ranged are encouraged to apply! If your class isn't on the list, we are still interested in all exceptional DPS! [HEALS] -- We're also looking for healers that are able to heal the pants off the bosses, able to leap the tallest flames, to survive not only for themselves but for their fellow raiders, those willing and able to truly make it rain. High: - Shaman - Monk - Druid - Priest ■ RAID TIMES! <Progression> raids 4 nights a week with the philosophy that successful raiding is going hard for the first couple of months to complete that tier of raiding early and strong. Our raid weeks often shrink to 3- and often 2-day farm weeks for the remainder of the tier until the next major content patch. All times are EST, which is also Stormrage server time. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:45pm to Midnight. ■ OUR WEBSITES! http://www.theprogressionguild.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Progression http://www.youtube.com/user/theprogressionguild If you have more questions, add an officer's battletag in-game! ■ OFFICER B-TAGS! Vivix: vivix#1977 Snu: Snu#1342 DJ: DJPhoenix#1202 Casual Invites Are Open! If you only have time to play for a couple hours a week and are looking for a stable active home, or you just want access to our guild rewards whisper an officer in-game for an invite today!Snu79 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Sÿnergic 11/13M Recruiting! Alliance Sargeras Guild Name: Sÿnergic Realm: US-Sargeras Faction: Alliance Hellfire Citadel | 11/13M | 13/13H Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 7pm-10pm CST Recruitment: We are on the lookout for reliable and skilled dps. Melee-DK/War/Rogue Range-Accepting all except boomkin Loot: Loot is distributed via an officer council based on a variety of factors including attendance, necessity, performance and size of upgrade to the raid as a whole. Ready to Apply? Direct Link: http://synergic.enjin.com/ Feel free to add any of these battle tags to ask for more information. Shamftw#1893Latcus2 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Returning player LFG Hi, I’m looking for a new guild on a new server. I have been playing for about 5 years now and have recently came back from a break. I decided, due to a lot of my RL friends no longer playing, that I would try a new server and try out the alliance. I transferred a toon over from Mal’Ganis, and am looking to find a group of people to hang out with. I do enjoy raiding although I haven’t been all that active this expansion due to RL stuff. My gaming time is usually in the evenings for the most part, maybe some on the weekends… At this point I cannot really commit to raid on a regular basis, but can be a solid fill in person if needed when I’m available. I have previously raided Heroic’s and Mythic raids in Cata, and MoP and am able to quickly pick up fights… Let me know if you might have a spot for me.Chewed1 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Returning player starting over on new server I have played WoW and raided on the horde side for many years in the past (on and off since beta) and I just came back to the game and re-rolled a hunter on Stormrage. I created this character on Stormrage because of the lack of community on my old server and I figured since I was starting over anyway, why not go alliance this time. Created my character yesterday and I am currently lvl 44. Looking for a guild that is semi-casual, friendly and has a good sense of community.Throckdarr3 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 <Arise> Stormrage 13/13H is recruiting We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and any class with a tank offspec. Exceptional raiders are always considered. If you want to join us for mythic Please be Item level 710+ and have your legendary ring. If you are interested in running with us during our heroic alt runs you are also welcome!! We are looking to gear perspective raiders to help get our mythic team going. We are currently progressing on Mythic Hellfire Assault and need some more bodies. Please add Matty#1900, Raydel#1554, Hellgates#1497, or /who Arise on Stormrage. Ps. We raid T/W and have fun doing a ton of other things beyond raiding.Matty2 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 WTB Heroic Archimonde Kill Looking to Buy Heroic Archimonde kill for Monday Night (11/16/2015) add my BTAG theshocker#1552 I have a lockout with Mannoroth Dead so All I would need is a quick Archimonde.Minifist0 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Balance/Resto 7/13M LF Guild - 721iLvL I am looking for a core guild to progress further into M-HFC. I am interested in progression similar to my exp. I am looking for more of an hardcore environment where each player is self dependent. I am flexible with raid times past 8pm EST all days of the week. Add my btag: steåksauce#1323, and more than willing to set up time for face to face talk.Steâksauce1 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 WTB H Archimonde before reset today. Hey I'm looking to buy a heroic Archi kill today within the next several hours on my warrior or hunter. Please post up your price and time. Thanks.Dreâms0 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Returning player LFG Returning to the game after a bit of absence to find most of my friends not playing... decided to transfer a toon over here and start fresh... I'm a previous mythic raider lf a good group of people to chat with and maybe fill in occasionally in a raid or two.Chewed1 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Returning player LFG Returning to the game after a bit of absence to find most of my friends not playing... decided to transfer a toon over here and start fresh... I'm a previous mythic raider lf a good group of people to chat with and maybe fill in occasionally in a raid or two.Chewed0 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 719 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hello, I'm currently 5/13M with a good amount of attempts on Gorefiend. Currently looking for a guild as my guild has stopped raiding for this expansion and I would like to try to progress further. If you are interested message me on Battle Net and we can talk further. Kadran2262#1544Nagihara4 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 (A) <Born of Ashes> New progrssion guild LFM Born of Ashes is a Ally guild on Stormrage Us looking for more dedicated raiders to fill our core late night progression team. Tues&Wed-1130pm-230am EST, In need of DPS Warriors, DPS DKs, Ret Pally, Ele/ehn shaman, hunters & 1 healer (H.priest, MW monk, Hpally) Levelers and Alts also welcome. pst me in game or add my btag Bllodrage#1712Blöòdrage0 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 <Guardians of Asgaard> LF dedicated raiders <Guardians of Asgaard> 10/13 Normal HFC (semi-hardcore) on STORMRAGE are recruiting: 1) Non warrior tank 2) Druid, Monk or Priest Healer 3) Any Ranged Dps Please come join us in Normal HFC! We are a close bunch of friends who love a little bit of friendly competition, jokes and banter. We love for people to feel like they can be themselves and not feel out of the group. Our banter really has no limits, there has been everything and anything mentioned in guild chat and we prefer it that way. I personally have been around since you had to painfully walk everywhere until level 40 for your mount and my hubby has been around since Cata. Personally the raid leader and I have 13/13N and 7/13H. We make sure everyone has learnt fights, read up on mechanics and watched videos to ensure a smooth night, from time to time we will also do a touch up on what needs to be worked on. We also make sure to run logs. Additionally, we also run mythic instances and different raids to try and gear our guildies up a little bit too! We use vent as a voice, require you to have a mic, and be able to communicate with the rest of the guild. Last but not least we raid on Friday at 1:30-3:30am and Saturday 11:30pm-3:30am. EST and are looking for a minimum of 690 ilvl to start. We require people to be on 20-30 minutes prior to get everyone grouped up and ready to go. Flasks/Feasts/Runes will be given out if you need them! If you have any other questions/concerns please find myself or the GM ingame! Our Btags are: BritCrumpet#1174 [If that name doesn't make you giggle just a tad bit there is something wrong with you :P] CptSlipyFist#1497Caraleena0 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 700 affliction warlock LF raiding guild I am a raider since Burning Crusade, but had to take beginning of current tier off due to medical issues. I switched to a warlock from a druid, but have experience as a tank, healer, melee dps and ranged dps. I am back and ready to commit to 2-3 nights a week (Mon to Thursday) in a heroic/mythic guild (looking for 9pm EST to midnight\12:30). Feel free to message me in game if you want to talk more (Kaist#1831).Caistt4 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 710 Holy Priest LF Late night raiding guild ^^ I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild thats either ready for mythic, progressing for mythic, or progressing well on heroic with the intention of going to mythic soon. I am 13/13 HC with my ring at ilvl 738. My offspec is shadow, and I'm not that great at it so I'd prefer to stay holy if possible. I'm looking for raiding times that are after 9:30pm server time since I'll be working late. Here are the logs from my heroic arch pug run if anyone is interested. I'll try to do some personal logs this week if I pug hc. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xR4q1LpaNcKXzfDZ#fight=4&type=healing Thanks for your time!! Ps. I don't play disc.Donoman5 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 Holy Pally Looking for Raid Team I've recently come back from an extended break and have had the itch to raid. My item level is currently 697 without much raiding experience in HFC(being honest). I've been playing the game a very long time and my pally since day one. I'm looking for a guild that raids anywhere from 2-3 days during the week, with times in the range of 8-830pm-12am server. I am a fast learner and do my homework for fights when needed. I'm looking for a laid back group of people that like to have fun but can also take raiding serious. If I sound like a fit to your guild feel free to contact me. BattleTag is bradwill14#1558 or reply here. Thanks!Xaneynn34 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 715 Balance Druid LF mythic raid team Looking for an established guild that is currently pushing mythic progression. i am 13/13h. i do not have my legendary yet i have 22/33 tomes so if that is an issue please dont bother. btag: bestman#1653Chapterhouse4 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 WTB HEROIC HFC CARRY TONIGHT OR TODAY Hello Im looking to buy an upper heroic hfc carry today or tonight, I will pay good. Add my btag (KingMikel#1858)Brokenstars0 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 15, 2015 looking for new home gonna be switching to this server looking for a adult active guild with a vent im also looking to raidShammythis1 Nov 15, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Questions about Realm Transfer Hey guys, I'm thinking of rolling an alliance toon for Legion and thinking of returning to Stormrage to play alliance. I need to know if the que times are still bad (i know it's low point in expansion) At the beginning of Wod blizzard introduced some phasing tech that helped with que times. Did that eliminate que times? If not how long would it be on prime times, patch days, etc Thank you!Yokrin1 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Cheap HFC Carries! Done over 60+ carries since release of HFC Prices are as followed: Heroic 12/13 Clear - 150K /Roll Heroic 13/13 Clear - 200K /Roll Heroic Archimonde ONLY - 100 /Roll 2 Weeks of 13/13 H Clear - 300K /Roll Complete Package Deal: 1 Run 13/13 H Where you /Roll what you need in a 30M raid 1 Run 13/13 H with all loot for your spec reserved in a 30M raid 2 Runs to ensure you get everything you need Price: 500KG All prices are negotiable. Gold only accepted on Sargeras & Stormrage. Run is done on Tuesday @ Noon EST (When raid IDs reset) Another run is done on Wednesday @ 3:30PM EST Why is our run special? We run with 30 people guaranteed, which means more loot for your buck. We get the maximum loot drops which ensures you will get the maximum chance to get all the loot you need. Instead of playing with 10 people and 4 buyers in our competitors run, you run with 29 people and you! Contact: Dysfunction#1930 *This run is done by indie teams and not associated with any guild.Aethick14 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 LFM DPS - 13/13H growing for Mythic <Hit It Like You Mean It> is a casual but progression-oriented guild. We are currently 13/13H in HFC. We are holding open tryouts to increase our roster next week. Please feel free to contact me or signup on Openraid. http://openraid.org/r/279431 The plan is to include appropriately geared and experienced players and do H Manny and H Archie, then clear the instance with as many pugs or applicants as possible to expand our roster for the growth to Mythic. <Hit It Like You Mean It> was formerly Hands of Fate on Icecrown and has been raiding consistently since the first tier of Wrath of the Lich King. We have two mandatory raid nights per week . Tuesday 9:00pm until 12:30am Eastern Thursday 9:00pm until 12:30am Eastern We are seeking exceptionally talented damage dealers with high levels of raid awareness and the dedication required to succeed for our progression-oriented raid team. While we view ourselves as a casual guild where real life takes priority, we still expect our raid members to prove their worth. We have a no-excuses policy for raid performance and expect all of our raiders to make the effort required to improve with every raid. Please visit us at the URL below for more information or to fill out an application (all applications are private). http://www.hititlikeyoumeanit.net/Hotpawkets9 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 Any casual guilds recruiting? Any non fri/sat guilds recruiting?Rorigin6 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 <TnG Gaming> is recruiting <TnG Gaming> is a brand new LATE NIGHT raiding guild. Currently looking to fill our ranks and decide on the nights that work, but we will be raiding starting at 1 a.m. server time. This is a progession guild for anyone wanting to have fun and do some progressive raiding in a laid back, fun environment. Drinking while raiding is not only permitted...it is encouraged!! Will be starting with normal Blackrock Foundry, and if we whip through it quick will go right onto heroic, and then onto HFC. This is NOT a hardcore, elitist guild. This is a guild for people who work in the evenings and want to come home from work and unwind, do some FUN progession raiding, and most importantly HAVE FUN! Elitist, stuck-up dicks will be removed! Battletag: Versipellis#1285 Add me for inviteTheanimal2 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 delete deleteApokakron0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 <Crusade> <A> 2/13M Selling Carries Suspended till further noticeWillferrâll0 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 █Tu/Wed 7-11pm Mythic Guild LFM█ ►►►Obituary►►► Progression: 13/13 Heroic, 2/13 Mythic (as of 11/11/15) Times: 7pm-11pm EST/ST Days: Tuesday & Wednesday Loot: Suicide Kings (modified) Needs: Ranged dps (sham, hunter, spriest, boomkin, lock, and/or mage); 1 sham healer; 1 DPS with tank offspec for backup tanking -- All exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply for a place in the guild's raiding roster regardless of recruitment status though. Environment: Semi-hardcore. We yell if messups keep happening. We don't tolerate repeated failure. "Get better or get out." We push our raiders. We call out mistakes when they are made and expect them to be fixed in a timely fashion. We don't carry stupid (unless they are paying well lol). Expectations: We expect you to know your class/spec/role first and foremost. Know your utility in any situation and know how and when to use it. Even more importantly, know the raid. HFC has been out for a good number of months already. You need to be mythic ready which means knowing heroic well enough to transition. We are not here to teach you any of these things. Come knowing. Trial: First, you need to app. After that, the trial process includes a one night pre trial before we decide if you might be a good fit. Once this is done, if all goes well, we will get you invited to the guild and your raid trial will begin. The trial consists of 4 full raid nights where we will be closely monitoring your performance both in raid and via logs. Impress us and have a good attitude. Website: www.obituary.guildlaunch.comRavenwulfe2 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 728 11/13M warrior LFG Hello i am currently looking for a new guild on my warrior for mythic HFC and going into legion Currently i am 728 Item level aswell as 11/13 Mythic I have Extensive knowledge in leading and Endgame raiding in endgame content I am looking for a guild with 10/13M+ if you are interested in a warrior or wanting to talk Post your Real id here with a little note and we can talkGasoliine1 Nov 14, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 [A] MW Monk LF Mythic Team Hello forums! About Me I'm a young Canadian male currently based on Stormrage US. I have not been hardcore raiding this expansion, however I have a vast history of both competitive and semi-hardcore raiding experience, and presently seeking a heroic progression guild in need of a MW monk. I'm a fun loving, adaptive, methodical and hard working individual, prepared to do what is needed to better the guild as a whole outside of raid as well as contribute my part to the raid team with minimal to zero mistakes. I am looking for a mythic guild to progression raid with for the remainder of WoD and preferably on through Legion. I am well aware that my gear is not near up to par, due to this being a boosted toon, however I am in the process of gearing her and will be ready to raid within, most likely, two weeks. I am aware that the vast majority of mythic guilds are not recruiting at the moment but I would be very grateful for the opportunity to contribute to your raid team. Schedule: Mon-Wed 8:00pm-12:00am CST Sunday 8:00pm-12:00am CST You can contact me at Raz#1241 or reply to this post. Thank you, and please contact me as soon as possible! I would love to chat more.Kindryd4 Nov 13, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 WTS a few guilds Hey all, Just as the title says, I've got 2 guilds I'm wanting to sell. I kept buying bigger tabbed guilds so no need for the smaller ones. The bank tabs in both guilds are empty, and just one toon in the one guild, a handful of ppl in the other. First: <Avaritia> Has 5 guild tabs. Asking only the cost of the tabs (4,350 gold) Has 330 Guild achievement points. Second: <Nascent Coalition> This was my main storage space until I broke down and bought an 8 tab guild for myself. Comes with 7 bank tabs, 700 achievement points, some heirlooms unlocked. Once again, just asking the price that the tabs cost - 19,350 gold. Don't know if anyone will be interested in either or not, but if there is interest, please drop a message on here, and include either your characters name you play the most, or your battle tag so i can get a hold of you. I'm heading out shortly for the rest of the weekend, so might not be in touch till Sunday night. By the way, I've bought many guilds over the years, and sold quite a few as well, all went flawless without a hitch. Thanks!Shampews0 Nov 13, 2015
Nov 13, 2015 Group of friends potentially needs guild Our guild currently appears to have fallen apart, we are a 708 WW monk, a 707 ret paladin, and a 704 disc priest who are looking for a casual, laid back environment that still kills bosses. We are 13/13N, 6/13H with 8/13H experience. Our raid times were Tuesday/Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST, and we would like something similar. Speak to me in game or add drphatbeatz#1527 to chat further.Tindómiel4 Nov 13, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 Guild recruiting all levels and rerollers! Looking for active members to join a great guild. Looking for people of all levels, skills and trades. If you want to be apart of this guild, or want more information, please do not hesitate to ask. We also accept rerollers! Raid times : TBD Raid days : TBDDeathhrogue0 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 Guild looking for people to lead it. Greetings! I want to start by saying — thanks for taking the time to read this post — Currently the guild consists of my main and alts -- I am starting from scratch -- 6 tab GB and gold for repairs ...I am looking for LEADERS people who want to build this guild to glory (or at least a good raiding standard ;) ) ABOUT US: <Divine Superum> is rebuilding and looking to expand its ranks. The guild is looking for mature players who love the game and want to have fun in a relaxed, progression oriented environment. We are currently recruiting all classes/roles/levels. RAID TIMES: 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time (Eastern Time).  Days are still being discussed— Possible days: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US, BEFORE YOU TRANSFER WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Leaders Raiders PvP’ers Leveling/Re-roll players for running old content. *Leadership Positions available: Raid Leader, Re-Roll Raid Leader/Players, PVP Leader, Challenge Officers, General Officers. OUR MISSION: To provide a fun experience for all Serious progression To provide players with the option to level toons and dungeon with the help and guidance of other members. To provide a constant PVP groups for those who enjoy PVP and constant raiding for those who love to raid. Re-roll raids for those who are just biding time for the next expac. To provide a bastion for the homeless and people who want to have a good time with other people Provide people with gold for repairs, free enchants and materials for crafts RE-ROLL INFORMATION: We have taken a notice to the growing number of people looking for groups leveling toons to re roll through old content raids. The idea behind this kind of group is brilliant. It allows a group of people to form strong bonds in game and learn play styles so that when the next major end game raid releases — your group is more then prepared to conquer, without having to waste valuable time to put the raid on hold to spam trade chat LFM Raid tonight nonsense. We are proud to be investing in players who are interested in this particular thing and welcoming them into the fold. As of right now we are currently looking for someone to take over as the main event leader for Re-Roll groups. However, ALL leveling players are welcome to come and lend a hand until that position is filled. REQUIREMENTS:  Must have vent / working headset and mic Minimum gear standard for current content (We are willing to help gear you if needed) Knowledgeable about your class and role  Willing to accept helpful criticism Ability to maintain 87% attendance (We Know Life Happens) We prefer Adults 18+, however, we will consider all mature players. Positive and Forward-Thinking Attitude Ability to Execute Instructions From Event Leader Note: We require a trail period before a final application decision is made.  The trial consists of completing our normal event sequence -- meaning, if you are accepted into trial, your trail period begins on the start of the new week (Tuesday reset). We can not accurately test your abilities on day two or three of our event sequence.  **Disclosure statement : While we do not set a minimum age requirement for the guild, please be advised that this is an adult concentrated guild with adult conversations and topics.** CONTACT US:  Send in-game mail or whisper to: Livice Add my BattleTag - SilentStorm#113403 Email me at desertedhonour@gmail.comLivice2 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 Latency Anyone else been experiencing periodic 1-2 second latency spikes over the last two hours?Boofies0 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 Newbie LF Guild/Friends Hi Stormrage. I'm looking for a casual guild that is willing to teach all the ropes on end-game since this will be the first time that I have ever got to this point in an MMORPG. As you can see, I play a Mage (Mostly Frost, some Arcane, but I haven't decided yet). Currently I'm level 97 (Profile hasn't updated!) and questing through Talador. To be honest, end-game scares me, I don't want to get confused, frustrated or led on the wrong path , or be by myself. Here is what I want in a guild. - Voice Chat is a must. - Please have humor and can take a little banter. - No elitism - Respectful - Willing to help noobs like me out with questions I have - Please don't be a gigantic guild, I prefer a smallish guild that likes to Raid & Level. Please leave a comment below and also type your favorite number so I know you read the whole post.Vencela3 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 <PhoenixRising> HFCH Prog. LFM RDPS / Healer Edited 11/09/15 to Reflect Current Recruitment Needs Hello! <PhoenixRising> is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage server, and we are looking for something a little different than many of the other guild posts you are reading here on the forums. First, we are a very close knit group of adult players although many of us are dealing with the added work load from our summer schedules. We have a few social members and fill out the team with another team off server. But for the most part our guild consists of 8-10 core raiders and usually raid with around 14-18 players each week. Next, we run two nights a week - period. We do not expect to push into mystic while raiding only 5 hours a week, and all of us is fine with that. We are 10/10N & 3/10H BRF, and 13/13N & 1/13H HFC. That said, most of us have lives, jobs and other commitments, so we don’t have a lot of scheduled guild activity outside of our 2 raiding nights. There are usually a few people logged at any given time, but if you are looking to have 30+ people logged in doing stuff 7 nights a week, this is not the place. If you only have a limited amount of time that you can commit to raiding but can commit to attending consistently 2 nights a week, then we might be the place for you. Finally, only players that we like to raid / quest with are in the guild, and that keeps our numbers manageable and players close knit. We feel this unique approach is the key fostering a drama-free community. We have a 30 day trial period, but that is more about making sure you are a good match for us and we are a good match for you. If this sounds like a good fit, take a look at our times and requirements below. Requirements: 1) Mature, Friendly, and Drama Free (this is fair warning that rudeness doesn't last long; everyone in the guild is essentially an officer and will /gkick offensive members) 2) Ability to make 70% of all raids (we have a very high attendance rate 2 nights a week) 3) Situational awareness while performing your role 4) Ventrilo with a working microphone is mandatory; talking isn’t mandatory, but listening is 5) 700+ item level gear fully enhanced (i.e. gems, enchants, and etc.) 6) Knowledge of all normal and heroic boss mechanics in current progression content 7) Provide own consumables and gold for repairs during 30 day trial period Currently looking for: Tanks (In order of priority): N/A (Low / have DPS OS) Healers (in order of priority) Monk > Paladin > Druid > Priest Ranged DPS (in order of priority): Boomy > Warlock > Ele Shaman > Hunter > Mage Melee DPS (Pretty full up on this unless you're a viable OS tank or healer) N/A We could also use alternates for our MS healers and tanks when they aren't available. So if you are MS DPS and have a viable OS that fills this spot, we'd love to hear from you. Raiding Schedule - Eastern(Pacific): Tuesday 8:30PM(5:30PM) - 11:30PM(8:30PM) Thursday 8:30PM(5:30PM) - 11:30PM(8:30PM) Current Progression: Highmaul: *7/7 Normal *7/7 Heroic Blackrock Foundry: *10/10 Normal *3/10 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: *13/13 Normal *1/13 Heroic Respond to this post. PST any member of <PhoenixRising>. Send in-game mail message to Weifu or Saullia. RID = Weifu#1441Weifu69 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 Looking for Weekly Raid 1-2 nights a week Hello All! I've server hopped for a bit now looking for a new home and have grown tired of it. I'm looking for a drama free guild thats interested in raiding and rated PvP. A little about me: - 28 Years old, - Full time Job - Played since Vanilla, but only began seriously playing in Wotlk. - Haven't heavily raided since early Cata, but extremely interested in the story for Legion and it has me really excited. - 2500 Experience in 3's Arena, on Ret/DK/Enhance/Ele/Feral. - Switching to Warlock and want to DPS as warlock,. ok with any spec going into Legion. - Available to play weeknights and weekends. End all be all, I want to have fun. I want to take raiding seriously, but dont want it to be a job, I work enough as it is. If possible, I'd love to join a guild with experienced Arena players as well. Looking forward to meeting some new people!Hovah2 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 New to Server LF Home :) Hey, I've been playing since November 23, 2004 and I have had 2 homes Burning Legion- where my pve raiding days were and Emerald Dream where my current pvp days have been. With the pre-order of Legion I am able to move freely once again with a lvl 100. I plan on leaving everything behind and starting fresh with a druid most likely, as it is a class that I've never really focused on. That being said I am looking for a guild that is Relaxed, knows how to have fun, plans on being around for xpac, adult oriented and active 15-20 online during peak hrs. I have lost out on the pve side of things this xpac so I'm more focused on getting ready for Legion, which i clearly have time for. I have been out of the raiding game for quite some time but look forward to it when the time comes. For me it's the community that makes the game and without that, this is just another mmo. Thanks for your time.Nitesorrow1 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 709 Feral and 700 Rogue LF raid team Looking to find a Sat/Sun raid group that has room for two strong players. We both have 12/13H HFC experience. We can also raid during the week day but the times could not go any later than 10pm CST. We strongly prefer the Sat/Sun option since it's easiest to fit in with our schedules. We are very laid back raiders just looking to get into mythics, push progression and find a solid raid team for Legion! You can add me on BTAG :Jesp#1814 if you have any questions!Owlkaboom0 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 2/13M raider LF 2 night raiding guild I am a frost/unholy dk looking for a guild that raids 2 night a week preferably on either Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday and will be continuing raiding on into Legion. I am highly experienced in pve and have been a raider for over 6 years. Just looking for a friendly guild that will also be able to progress in the short 2 days of raiding. My gear currently is not the best on my dk but I hopefully I will be able to get it up to standard very quickly. My btag is #parv1168 or you can just leave your btag in the thread and ill add you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!Stonecoldsa0 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 12, 2015 [A]<Obisidian>-Trollbane is Recruiting 4/13M Hello! Obsidian is a long standing guild, formed back during the Burning Crusade on Nathrezim. We are a mature, friendly guild with members of all ages. We transferred to Trollbane in February of 2013. Our focus is primarily raiding, although we have members from a variety of different backgrounds. We play this game for fun, and our guild atmosphere is tailored to that goal. While we progress quickly on a limited schedule, we also emphasize camaraderie, maturity, and respect. We seek not just great players, but great people too. Our raid team is lead with experience and understanding. Raid Schedule Currently our raid progression is 4/13M T18. We have 2 groups raiding 3 and 2 days a week each: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST (Mythic) Friday and Saturday 9-12 EST (Heroic) Current Openings: We are always looking for exceptional applicants of any class. Current classes in high demand are: Druid (Resto/DPS) Hunter Monk (Mistweaver) Warlock Contact Information: For more information, you can talk to Lucror in-game or add one of our officers to Real ID: Lucror - Lucror#1894 Jazzytwo - Jazzy#1524 Kynlia - Kyn#1721 If you’re ready to apply, simply click on the Application link on our website menu. Website: http://obsidiangamers.guildlaunch.com/ See you online!Kynlia2 Nov 12, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 ViS 8/13H recruiting dps! Hello all! My guild is recruiting some DPS to bolster the ranks. As the title states we are looking for DPS of the melee and ranged variety. We would prefer 700+ item level as well, 710 would be ideal, however.We use are a genuinely laid-back guild but we can be serious when we need to be. The raid leader in our group is 6/13M and 13/13H. We also raid a favorable 2 day schedule. We raid Monday and Wednesday from 9pm EST - 12am EST. And we use Mumble as our VOIP. If you have questions or are interested contact me @ Geek#1197Teamspeak2 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 Did you hear about the World War ~ WPvP Event Did you hear about the World War ~ WPvP Event? So, some guy posted this HUGE! WORLD WAR! Cross-Server Event! It's over on the pvp forums. Something about it starting Monday, November 16th and lasts for multiple weeks until Wedneday, December 2nd. Epic battles happening all over Azeroth... it seems really fun. I was just wondering if anyone over here on the forums would be interested in it? If so you should go check it out... PS: Might want to tell your Friends and Guldies about it too...Vvar0 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 9/13M - 724 Hunter LF Mythic Guild I'm a MM hunter looking for an active raiding Mythic guild. I'd like to stay Alliance due to the fact that all of my alts are Alliance (and due to the economy in Mexico, it's not cheap for both a server transfer and a faction chance). I'm currently on Proudmoore-PVE but I'm willing to pay for a transfer ONLY. My current experience is 9/13M (guild stop raiding mythic a few weeks ago) with a 724 item level, I also have 2 Heroic and 1 Mythic ready alts if you're interested. I have had other mains in previous tiers/expansions. I'd prefer a raid time 9 EST or later due to my schedule. I am not one for just showing up for raid, so please be active. If you'd like to know more feel free to contact me. CONTACT INFORMATION: mex#1531Mexishot0 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 (A) <Born of Ashes> New progrssion guild LFM New guild (A) on stormrage us is looking for active members. were are 13/13n exp but are in total rebuild with a new guild. add my Btag and send me a tell if u have any questions. Bloodrage#1712Blöòdrage0 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 LFM Raiders Heroic Progression HFC Sat/Sun Oboroten (7/13H) is looking for more Raiders in Heroic Content HFC. We are LF raiders who like to kill bosses, know mechanics, show up on time and ready to go, but most importantly to have fun and enjoy the game. We are an adult casual guild, Raid times Sat/Sun 7:30 PM to 11 PM EST (Server) Contact me at Btag SKSK#1943, or by in game message. Thanks and make it a great day.Mangydeath2 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Prot/Holy/Ret Paladin LF Raid team. I am a seasoned Paladin that is coming back off of a break since my raid team picked up and moved to another server after taking a break during BRF. I can play Ret, prot, or Holy, and looking for a team that runs either Mornings, late evenings, or on the weekend (ie Sat and Sun). I work M-F 15:00 server until 23:00 server and usually home by 23:40 or 00:00. If interested or want to know more information feel free to respond or add my btag. I also have a decently geared hunter, frost DK, the Frost DK Death Bizkits, is what I raided through BRF with.Kyriil0 Nov 10, 2015