Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
13h Holy pally looking for a casual guild Just as the title says, prefer weekdaysAesthetic2 13h
18h <Revive> Selling Mythic Antorus and GD Mount! May 8 - available May 15 - available May 22 - available May 29 - available We are only accepting gold on Stormreaver and Illidan at this time! Greeting's Stormreaver, we've got great news!! Progression is over! what does that mean for you? That means you can once again buy a quick, clean run for Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne! Want that mount? tier? ilvl? or achievement? We can help you get it! Revive will be offering a varity of packages as well as individual wings and bosses. Hope to see you soon! Below are the costs for packages and wings. Contact me for per boss prices. Raider Experience Packages Argus mount is unavailable for purchase 9/11 Mythic Antorus Clear - 3M gold 10/11 Mythic Antorus Clear - 4M gold 11/11 Mythic Antorus Clear without mount - 5M gold Mythic Argus Kill without mount - 1.5M gold Individual Wings Contact Isako#1440 for prices Lights Breach Garothi Worldbreaker Felhounds of Sargeras Antoran High Command Forbidden Descent Portal Keeper Hasabel Eonar the Life-Binder Imonar the Soulhunter Hopes End Kin'garoth Varimathras The Coven of Shivarra Seat of the Pantheon Aggramar Argus the Unmaker All prices are on Master Loot. You will need to specify which class and spec you will be bringing for your run. We are also selling the following: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Personal Loot - 500k gold 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Master Loot - 1M gold Heroic Argus kill Personal Loot - 100K These runs are held every Sunday starting at 8pm EST. Mythic Gul'dan with mount - 800K gold This run is held during the week, either Tuesday or Wednesday. Want to buy something that is not listed or have a special request, we may be able to help with that. **Prices are negotiable within reason** General Information Contact Please send a battletag request to Isako#1440 to set up a week for your run. Loot You will get any and all non-titanforged loot that drops for your class and one spec of your choosing for your run. Please note that there is a very high chance you will also receive any titanforged items that drop for your class/spec that is not an upgrade for a main raider. Deposit Before we can book your run we require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the run you are buying. The remaining 75% will be due on your scheduled raid night before you enter the instance. In the event we need to cancel your run, your 25% deposit will be returned to you or if you choose, we will reschedule your run for a later date. When We raid at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. While we are usually capable of clearing all farm content in two nights, occasionally we may need to raid for a short period on Thursday also. We will do our best to let you know in advance. *At some point during your run you may be asked to "die" on an encounter. This is to ensure a speedy and efficient run. If you disconnect, log off or are afk at any point during the carry, 5 minutes will be given for you to return. If additional disconnects or afk's occur, 5 minutes will be given each time for you to return. If you do not, the team will continue on without you and you will forfeit any bosses and loot you missed, as well as the gold cost for your run.* Discounts We do offer 10% off for repeat buyers. To receive the discount, you must have already paid and completed a run with us this expansion. At this time we are not offering discounts for purchases made prior to Legion. We will be offering discounts for purchases made this expansion for BFA! (Ranked 33 on Raider.IO and 37 on WoWProgress due to other guilds faction and realm transfers)Isako18 18h
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
5d WTB LEVEL 101 Twink Dungeon Run(s) Hey im gonna keep this short and sweet need to level multiple characters to 110 via twink runs open to negotiations on pricing! Realms i have gold on: Tichondrius Zul'jin Stormreaver Thrall Discord: Vodka#3491 Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223Vodkabro1 5d
6d Stormreaver streamers? Okay, I’ve lurked for years but I finally bit the bullet about a month ago and became eat up with streaming and perfecting it. Non the less, having a lot of trouble with viewers.. I raid, do M+, arena, pvp etc. hell I even sometimes yah know throw on the bloodfang robes and get real fun with it. Anyways anyone have some useful hints? Www.twitch.tv/drackon13. It still needs work but I’m determined for growth!Rauder2 6d
6d >Zenith< 4/11M Recruiting Hello! >Zenith< is recruiting Warlocks and other exceptional players for our Mythic roster! We are also recruiting Casual players who just want to raid heroic and PvPers! Currently we are the most active guild on Stormreaver and have a very strong community. Now that we're number one in most active guilds we're going to strive to be number one on Stormreaver for Mythic progression in BFA! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times : Tuesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) Sunday : 6:00pm - 9:00pm : Progression group (Mythic) in BFA Prioritized Classes for Core : Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue Frost Death Knight Core Raider Requirements : Have a parse of 50 or higher in Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Come to raids on time and prepared Be able to learn and utilize new mechanics quickly If you are interested in raiding with our core team, casual team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Caireen2 6d
6d Returning Raider LF Chill Guild for BFA [H] Aloha! TLDR; In short, I am a returning raider looking for a friendly guild to experience BFA with. Nothing 'hardcore' but one that makes decent raiding progression. I can raid two nights/week. My available days are: Sunday/Monday/Thursday. Starting around 8:30 Realm time. About Me I have been playing WoW since 2007 when Burning Crusade was launched. I lead a top ranking guild on Dark Iron during the WoLK & Cata expansions. I played a Holy Paladin back then. Since then my play has been very minimal due to having to do adult stuff... Now that I can manage adult stuff better, I very much enjoy the game and I am looking for a more mature guild who likes to play regularly to get away from the 'adult stuff'. Age: 28 Sex: Male Occupation: Front End Engineer Hobbies: I'm a big gamer. Xbox, Switch, PS4, PC...Play them all. Sports, books, movies, programming. Alts: Druid, Paladin, Demon Hunter, Lock Playstyle: I'm curious and adapt to encounters quick. I rarely make the same mistake twice and I will try to help out other raiders who are struggling rather than mock them. I like to be efficient but have fun! When I'm not gaming: I'm usually spending time with my family/friends or tinkering with code. Add me on real ID: Classified#1611Clearfix2 6d
May 18 Tequila Sundown <Karma Horde> Tu/Th 8:45pmPT Who We Are Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us! A Team Within a Community Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech. We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too. Progression Goals We are 6/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression. We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team. Raid Days/Times Our mandatory raids are: Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty. Recruitment Needs Healer: Will consider adding an experienced Holy Paladin. DPS: We are looking for dps with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec. The Nitty Gritty If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team. https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown Contact Us You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856 or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432Ctrlaltshift22 May 18
May 14 [Selling] Character Art Hiya, Ever thought to yourself about getting fan art done for your character on WoW? I'm also wanting to expanding on my experience of drawing armour/details much more. Https://therapysartdump.tumblr.com To contact me: Btag: Nasrollahi#1430 Discord: Kazmire#9239 I will almost always respond quickly, if I'm not too busy irl. Thanks for reading! - KazzieKazmire0 May 14
May 13 [H] <Wipe It Up> recruiting for BFA Wipe It Up is recruiting new players for Battle for Azeroth. We are currently looking for raiders, PVPers, and those interested in mythic+. We have players that have raided at all levels (Heroic, Mythic, and even at server first level). We plan on sticking to heroic raiding on a one to two night schedule. I am also looking for any individuals interested in taking on either raid lead roles or officer roles within the guild. For questions or invites feel free to post here, mail me in game, or add me on bnet at bloodcub#1161Anske1 May 13
May 10 <ooWEE> Recruiting for BFA Currently 11/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. With the new xpac getting close our raid focus is going to change as we set up 2 groups in BFA. One group will be the Mythic Progression Group (which currently we have not pushed into last 2 xpac) so that group will need those that come to raid and get it done, the 2nd group will start in Normal and help mold raiders and be more casual. We want to offer all our guild members something at any play level in BFA. Current Needs will be Most All Classes & Specs. Gonna need Tanks, Healers DPS etc. We will use the rest of the expansion to enjoy achv, ALT Antorus runs, Gearing toons Mythics etc. Recruiting NOW. Come become apart of a family guild with alot to offer as BFA knocks on our door. We will do our best to help you enjoy the game as it should be. MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated2 May 10
May 7 >Zenith< 5/11M is Recruiting! Hello! >Zenith< is recruiting exceptional players for our Mythic roster! We are also recruiting Casual players who just want to raid heroic and PvPers! Currently we are the most active guild on Stormreaver and have a very strong community. Now that we're number one in most active guilds we're going to strive to be number one on Stormreaver for Mythic progression in BFA! We're also interested in possibly having another guild merge with us to form a really solid core team for BFA. Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Tuesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) Sunday : 6:00pm - 9:00pm : Progression group (Mythic) in BFA Prioritized Classes for Core : Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue Frost Death Knight Frost Mage Any Healer Monk/DK Tank Core Raider Requirements : Have a parse of 50 or higher in Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Come to raids on time and prepared Be able to learn and utilize new mechanics quickly If you are interested in raiding with our core team, casual team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Caireen0 May 7
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 26 Opinions/Info on Stormreaver Hello Stormreaver, Due to some server pop issues with our current home, I'm considering re-rolling my guild on Stormreaver and wanted to check with the local community on the actual server pop health. I only have the wowprogress numbers to work from which show over 6k horde players, but I know that number can be a bit deceptive. How does the population "feel"? Are guilds having issues recruiting locally? Any issues recruiting from off-server? We're a 2 night guild at 5/11 mythic, but the attendance boss keeps getting in the way. How's the AH pricing? I personally don't care too much, but know some of our other members will be curious. Is there much for local server activity, groups/pugs, or is most everything done through the group finder? Just trying to get a sense for things, while "Should I stay or should I go now" keeps rolling around in my head. Thanks in advance for any information.Kutazzaka3 Apr 26
Apr 24 5/11M ret pally lf daytime raiding guild Hey all, I am currently looking for a part time raiding spot in a day time raiding guild for my alt ret pally. I'm currently on a different server, but am willing to switch. My pally is 962 equiped and my main is 5/11M (main enhanced) Due to my work schedule this is why I am looking for a part time spot. I can either do Monday and Tuesday bi-weekly or Wednesday to Friday bi-weekly. I am open to both options. I would prefer the morning. A bit about myself. I have mained a pally from bc on. Mostly ret. I raided competitively in bc, but due to life my time for raiding deminished. For this expansion I switched a couple tiers ago from my pally to enhanced, but I kept my pally geared for mythics in case it was needed. I play my toons at a high level and expect my raids to play at a high level as well. I do not want a carry, I like to learn boss fights with whatever guild I am in. My logs for my ret are: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27607/17#difficulty=4&class=Paladin&spec=Retribution&metric=dps&bracket=-1 You can hit me up here or on bnet at bigitup#1602Síns0 Apr 24
Apr 23 [H] <LA> Now Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mounts! Hello Stormreaver! Are you looking for a Fiendish Hellfire Infernal mount? Want to get it before the drop rate plummets from 100% to 1% when Battle for Azeroth launches? Look no further - <LA> is now selling Mythic Gul'dan every Sunday night! What does this mean, exactly? Well, it basically means that you can enjoy a fun, laid-back, professional 20-30 minute experience with 11/11M raiders on their main raiding characters which results in your being master looted a Fiendish Hellfire Infernal mount (and a pretty cool title if you don't already have the kill achievement). Here's some of the particulars: When? Every Sunday night at 7:30 EST/6:30 CST & server. We occasionally do a second run; we can work that out during scheduling. How much? PST for a current price. Deposit? We require a 200k deposit upon booking your raid. Any gear/experience requirements? All you need is a 110 character! Who do I contact? You can contact Tíde (í is alt+161) in-game via tell or mail, or via Battle.net (tide#1191).Please note: If a Living Infernal Core were to drop, this is not included with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you and getting you this amazing mount before it's no longer a guaranteed drop!Tíde2 Apr 23
Apr 22 969 Ele LF Weekday Guild 5/11M Exp. Guild is starting a break next week till BFA. Looking for a new team to push content and finish the Tier with. Muffpumper#1198 Leave info here or on my btag, please and thank you.Elementality1 Apr 22
Apr 22 955 WW Monk LF Guild Hey all. Looking for a casual guild for now, and progression in BFA. Looking for dedication to progression, as well as a solid community. Strongly prefer Tu/Th raid nights, as well as ending before 11:30 PM EST. I CAN NOT RAID WEEKENDS (this includes Friday night). Might have some healer friends coming with. Hit me up at SneakyPotato#1441. Look forward to hearing from you!Bonk2 Apr 22
Apr 16 (H)Stormreaverian Mythic Team/Community SMTC [3/26/18] Do you want to mythic raid but don't want to leave your guild? If you said yes then this Stormreaverian Mythic Team and Community is for you! We are a collection of heroic-only guilds and alts of mythic guilds who wish to mythic raid while staying in our guilds. And what's great is that you don't need to stop raiding with your guild to raid with us either! That is because we raid early Saturday mornings. 9am-12pm central/server time. Current Number of Members: 81 The goal of this morning weekend raid is to try and down some bosses for the sake of killing mythic bosses and getting some loot along the way. Please do not expect a 1 shot group. No elitist are welcomed. We are here to have fun. We will be learning together. Our community does not only include MYTHIC RAIDING, but MYTHIC PLUS DUNGEONS as well! As next expansion draws near you will want to find people who have similar interests as you. As we continue to expand and with the end of the xpac here, mythic raiding has been opened up to cross-realm. SMTC currently is inviting non-Stormreaverians to join us for mythic raiding. When mythic raiding is no longer available for cross-realm members, our community will still offer our cross-realm members mythic plus dungeons! We are always looking to add more Team Members to our community. [Rules] 1. You may not recruit anyone to join your guild. Ever. 2. Any disruptive, rude, elitist behavior will not be accepted, resulting in a kick from the group and a ban on our discord channel. 3. Be okay with Personal Loot. . . . . . [Mindset of Mythic Raiding] Worry about living and doing mechanics and not your damage. If you die, check your logs so you know what happened so you can try and fix it. We will not kick anyone as it is a learning group. Please do not get offended if we call you out on something as we'd like to help fix the problem so it doesn't happen again. We expect players to learn from their mistakes and realize when a mistake is made. Do not get angry or yell at your fellow Stormreaverians. [Mythic Raid Time & Day] Saturdays 9am-12pm central/server (Log in 20 min before) [Mythic Raid Requirements] 1. 11/11 Heroic Antorus EXP 2. Bring your own food and pots. Cauldrons will be provided based on flask donation 3. Be enchanted and gemmed if you have the slots 4. Personal Loot - only link pieces of gear you don't need in chat. You are not allowed to whisper someone if they need a piece of loot. [Member Numbers Situation & Solution] We have the numbers for our raids only if we have enough Team Members covering for other Team Members who can't always make it, meaning we are not going to stop at a certain number of Team Members. SMTC raiding is optional. If you make it, you make it. Just because you can't make one Saturday doesn't mean you can't come next Saturday. We are always accepting tank, healer, and dps roles. Remember, First Logins, First Invites based on the roles available. If you're interested, fill the form below. ... . . . . . . . [Mindset of Mythic+ Dungeons] Learn mechanics of Mythic+ Dungeons with a like-minded group. Go as far as you can. If your key times out, don't stress! If your key makes the timer, great! [NEW!] Mythic+ Days/Times: Fridays between 5:30pm-8:30pm central/server Sundays between 4:30pm-7:30pm central/server Mondays between 5pm-8pm central/server Below is another form for people interested in joining our community but do not meet the mythic raiding requirements. Come join us for some Mythic+ Dungeons! ...Liger45 Apr 16
Apr 15 Looking for a Weekday Alliance Raiding Guild. Hello! I'm looking for a weekday raiding guild on Stormreaver to progress with. I primarily play as prot/ret but willing to swap to holy to fill needs. Would just like to progress with a good group of players and enjoy the late expansion. Working Mic, Adult, and a decent head on my shoulders. My work schedule requires a Weekday raiding guild as Saturday/Sunday playtimes are unavailable. Thanks Please contact me in game - Datsass (Just transferred of Tich, may show old server in portrait. Came to play on a server in my same time zone).Datsass2 Apr 15
Apr 12 10/11M 350+ on Argus Priest I'm looking for a guild for BFA and current tier. Must be at least 10/11M with some pulls on Argus. I have some time constraints that make it hard to find a guild. I work Tues/Thus 6-8pm server and raid with another guild wed/sun 8-11pm. My current logs are not a good representation of my usual performance mostly because they are old because I have not raided in a few weeks and hadn't killed a boss before that for awhile because of Argus progression. In the past I have performed much better. For example I ended #2 holy priest on Sargeras in NH and usually parse mostly if not all orange. Toon is currently "Cinnebuns" on Runetotem Cinnebuns#1943 is my bnet and the best way to get ahold of me. Otherwise post under here. TyCinnibunz0 Apr 12
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 6 Any Mythic guilds NOT raid tuesday? I'm playing windwalker and my friend is playing an afflic lock. We both have mythic raiding experience in the past. I've raided 25 Heroic/Mythic since ICC. Unfortunately he can't raid on tuesdays so we are looking for somewhere that doesn't raid on tuesday... if that exists.Lewerke0 Apr 6
Mar 30 WTB N Antorus Run Title. Not on this character. Either leave a comment here with your price or send me a friend request at Nyxeris#1869. Thanks! Edit: Gold onlyXaerithos0 Mar 30
Mar 29 WTB Mythic Gul'dan mount Any guilds or groups selling the mythic Guldan mount on horde? Going through treatment for brain cancer, so really anytime works as long as it's relatively soon....lol. Lmk pricing here or my btag is werth05#1949. Thank you :)Diskostik1 Mar 29
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 26 FRI/SAT 7/11M lfm TANK/HEALER/DPS Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server) Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads> Progress: Mythic 7/11 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads Needs: Tank +experience!!! Healer Hpal/Hpriest DPS Ranged /Melee Immediate openings on core roster due to upcoming schedule conflicts Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. Contact Weekend officers Btag Crossmyheart#11315 Silentsword#127534 Discord -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584 The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. We are currently seeking more members to progress through Antorus. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster? Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help fill out our roster and allow us to continue towards our goal of getting cutting edge.Playdate0 Mar 26
Mar 25 <ooWEE> 11/11 H-Antorus Recruiting Currently 11/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. With the new xpac getting close our raid focus is going to change as we set up 2 groups in BFA. One group will be the Mythic Progression Group (which currently we have not pushed into last 2 xpac) so that group will need those that come to raid and get it done, the 2nd group will start in Normal and help mold raiders and be more casual. We want to offer all our guild members something at any play level in BFA. Current Needs will be Most All Classes & Specs. Gonna need Tanks, Healers DPS etc. We will use the rest of the expansion to enjoy achv, ALT Antorus runs, Gearing toons Mythics etc. Recruiting NOW. Come become apart of a family guild with alot to offer as BFA knocks on our door. We will do our best to help you enjoy the game as it should be. MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated0 Mar 25
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 23 Balance Druid LF Mythic Home I've played a balance druid since WotLK. I've been in several high end guilds in the past. I got married and my son was born a few years back, so for WoD and Legion I've been in a heroics only guild taking it easy. I'd like to find a fun mythic group for the end of the expansion, though. My current guild is going on break, so I'm a free man. If you look at my logs you'll see exactly what you'd expect from a heroics only guild. We mostly just have fun in discord while we kill a few bosses. We all know that different strategies and such can increase your dps. The higher the raid dps is, the shorter the fight, and the higher your logged dps will be, for instance. At any rate, I've raided continually and I'd like to try my hand at mythic again. Let me know if you're in need of a balance druid! Thanks! Also, my tanking gear isn't half bad if you need a guardian druid. I don't have much raid experience as a tank, but I communicate well and I'm an extremely fast learner. Anyway, just throwing that out there.Orewa1 Mar 23
Mar 21 horde Frost/blood Lf a causal raiding guild! Hello, I’m a player in between casual and something else, I play quite a bit, I have since the launch of the game, I’m in a good guild that meets my play style but the raid times arnt good for me at all, so I’m looking for options, Looking for a causal guild with a fairly serious focus on Atleast normal and heroic content with start times around 5-7 ST. As well as a large player base of friendly players to do other activities, if any of you are in such a guild let me know. I’m on in the afternoons or even post it right here I’ll come by and check! Thank you !!Rauder0 Mar 21
Mar 18 History of Stormreaver, as told from day one. (This is a thread originally made by Jonchron, I felt that it should be migrated over to the new forums so that new players can see some of the history this server has.) ====== I wonder how many people are still around that remember the dawn of this tale. There are few who I recognize from the earliest days of the war on Stormreaver. Perhaps I am among the last of my original brothers and sisters to retire from Stormreaver; and so to honor them, I share with you the true legacy of Stormreaver. You may wish to read this lengthy story, or you may wish to ignore it. The choice to learn the historical truth of Stormreaver is yours alone: THE FIRST AGE OF STORMREAVER The Tides of War The front line of battles between the legions of orcish hordes and the alliance of men did not begin in Hillsbrad as many would suspect. The original boundaries were set between the north and south of Stranglethorn Vale and deep into Duskwood, as well as the Wetlands. In these days the horde numbered in many, their forces were strong and their leaders were aggressive. Guilds such as <Domain of Pain> led by the willful forum master and Orcish Hunter, Tirade, and <Cabal> led by Invisus and his Inner Council (not to be confused with the later "The Cabal") and <JUICE> successfully led raids against the alliance and controlled their territory with ease. A level gap was slowly beginning to appear as the legendary first player in the world to hit level 60, Xenif, the Troll Rogue of <Domain of Pain> captured Nesingwary's Expedition and purged the location and quest lines of all alliance presence. But who would stand to fight these orcish hordes when their numbers were so great and their generals so cunning and cruel? Those of the alliance brave enough to challenge their opposition were smote down and corpse camped. There was but one guild who sought to cleanse the lands of evil and restore balance and virtue to the homeland at all costs. <Nightmare Inc> was all that remained of the Neutrals from Sullon Zek. Their leader, Static, led a glorious crusade through the lands, smiting the orcish horde where they stood. Those who did not fight in the battles hid from Static's army and were spared. It was not until Static had pushed all the way through The Barrens and into the mysterious realm of One Thousand Needles that the orcs came out from their hiding places and recaptured the Gurubashi Arena. Static's forces stormed up the spires and seized control of the orcish horde outposts there. There was no time for inquisition, his priests swiftly mind controlled the remaining orcs off of the cliffs and to their miserable deaths. Static's occupation was brief, and <Nightmare Inc> returned to the lesser zones to establish safe travel routes for their fellow brothers and sisters of the alliance. The battles in these territories were fierce and many were won and lost by both sides. Among the most noted PvPers of these lesser zones were <Pink Club> <Cabal> <The Forgotten Order> <Covert Operations> <Inconceivable> <Booty Bay Bandits> <Digital Marines> <Warband> <Torment> <Minium> <JUICE> <Beyond Death> <Oh Snap> <Dreadnought> <Igglebound> <Foo> <P u r g e> <Epoch> and <Nightmare Inc> there were few other guilds who actively PvPed in groups or raids or maintained PvP rivalries. At one point before everyone was 60, Woolygimp (Alliance) sold an epic Bow on the Gadgetzan Auction house to Tirade (Horde) This is the first documented example of cross teaming on Stormreaver. A controversial issue that troubled Stormreaver during its glory days. Although the Alliance had been victorious, the orcs were not crushed so easily, within their ranks an ancient evil was emerging. Among them came about the elite combat crew of <Oh Snap> who's less than ten man guild mercilessly slaughtered bands of alliance across all zones. <Cabal> had not yet seen its end of days and their war parties led many successful campaigns upon the continent of Kalimdor. The notorious <Minium> as well as <Domain of Pain> were already well on their way to the great BlackRock Mountain where they would bravely venture deep into the dungeons there in search of phat loots and the key to Blackrock Spire, lair of General Drakkisath. It was here that they would later learn that the General knew the secrets of Onyxia and her lair. Rayve203 Mar 18
Mar 17 [H]Returning LF M Guild Will Play Any Class My friend and I are coming back after a little break (stopped shortly after raiding a little bit of Tomb). We have been playing on and off since Pre-BC, and are now at the point in our lives where we need a new guild to call home. With the boosts and new leveling system, we are happy to play whatever, and we will have them decked out and ready to go in time for BFA. I have mained a Warrior since TBC (you can check the armory page of this character), and he prefers to heal. His most recent healer can be found at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/dalight (he hasn't logged in for awhile, so not showing up on Armory). So, in short, we are willing to play any class. We really just want a good home that will be pushing content now and in BFA with a strong community. We plan to get started gearing as soon as we find a home. *Note - we really want to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays only, if possible. We strictly want to play Horde, and we strictly only want to raid TWO weekday nights (no Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). Please feel free to contact me here, or at SneakyPotato#1441. I look forward to hearing from you!Uglash0 Mar 17
Mar 9 <ooWEE> 11/11 H Recruiting Currently 11/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into Mythic Antorus & BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. Current DPS Needs Are : RANGED MOSTLTY (Spriest - Ele Sham - Etc) We are open to all classes and specs esp since the new Xpac is soon to come. Possible Healer OPENINGS ONLY ARE! Priest w/offspec All classes and specs welcome to join. Our raid spots do require Weapon AP Level 75 and iLvl 940ish. We usually have a normal night run at some point during the week for alts etc MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated0 Mar 9
Mar 8 [H] <Jolly Roger Pride> 5/11M <Jolly Roger Pride> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic Legion Progression. Legion Progression: EN: -7/7H -7/7M ToV: -3/3H -3/3M Nighthold: -10/10H -5/10M ToS: -9/9H -5/9M Antorus: -11/11H -5/11M Currently Need: -Healers (High demand) -DPS(will consider any) Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7-11 server time Contact: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo66 Mar 8
Mar 6 <Morta> 5/11 M / Tues, Thurs / LFM for ABT! <Morta> is looking for players who are interested in Mythic raiding. We are all somewhat older players (early 30s) who have played together since BC. We are looking to recruit to move into Mythic Antorus. Currently 5/11 Mythic. We are looking for good players who are ready to jump into Mythic. Mainly looking for the following: DPS Holy Paladin Always considering other classes as well. We are also looking for social players who want a fun place to run mythic + dungeons and attend normal and heroic raids. Heroic is open to 930+ and 69 points. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12. Tuesday: Mythic farm Thursday: Mythic progression Sunday (optional): Main/alt heroic run If you feel this may be a good fit, please add Shawken#11259, Sneuk#1340, or Hobo#1423 for more info.Shawkadin11 Mar 6
Mar 4 Are there any alliance? I am wondering if there are any alliance on this server. Every city is empty.Dobbilopolus4 Mar 4
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan1 Mar 3
Mar 3 [H]<Mistaken> 5/11M Tues/Thurs LFM DPS <Mistaken>, Horde on US-Stormreaver is looking to round out our rosters for Antorus. Group 1, currently 5/11 Mythic, looking for exceptional DPS. Raid Times Mythic Group – Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm (CST) Heroic Only Group – Monday and Wednesday 8:00pm to 11:00pm (CST) Guild Environment <Mistaken> is a guild that has been built upon the collective and collaborative effort of every single member, casual or Mythic raider alike. We’re a tight-knit group of players who come from myriad backgrounds, work / family environments, and still manage to successfully progress in top-tier content. We currently run two raid groups: one for those of a mind to make Mythic progress, and one with a more relaxed (but no less successful), casual environment. What we ask of you is simple: be willing to help out, have a positive attitude, and, most importantly, remember that the guild is bigger than any one person. We look forward to adding you to the family. For more information contact : Soiree#1969, Priestastic#1790,Beardedchick#1916, CraftyPig#11840Eralysa8 Mar 3
Mar 2 [H]<Mistaken> 5/9M Recruiting <Mistaken>, Horde on US-Stormreaver are looking to round out our Mythic roster to finish off ToS and going into Antorus. Group 1, currently in need of exceptional DPS. Raid Times Group 1 – 5/9M 9/9H: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm (CST) Guild Environment <Mistaken> is a guild that has been built upon the collective and collaborative effort of every single member, casual or Mythic raider alike. We’re a tight-knit group of players who come from myriad backgrounds, work / family environments, and still manage to successfully progress in top-tier content. What we ask of you is simple: be willing to help out, have a positive attitude, and, most importantly, remember that the guild is bigger than any one person. We look forward to adding you to the family. For more information contact : Soiree#1969, Priestastic#1790, Beardedchick#1916Eralysa4 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 27 <ooWEE> H-Raiding Guild Recruiting Currently 9/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into Mythic Antorus & BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. Current DPS Needs Are : RANGED MOSTLTY (Spriest - Ele Sham - Etc) We are open to all classes and specs esp since the new Xpac is soon to come. Possible Healer OPENINGS ONLY ARE! Priest w/offspec All classes and specs welcome to join. Our raid spots do require Weapon AP Level 75 and iLvl 940ish. We usually have a normal night run at some point during the week for alts etc MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated0 Feb 27
Feb 25 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal8 Feb 25
Feb 25 Guardian Druid LF Guild - Details Inside I boosted this toon, but I still have tanking experience from WoD and some of Legion (but not a lot) I really want to get to do heroic this patch, and maybe if I'm lucky get to experience mythic progression with a serious raiding guild. I have some gearing yet to do before then, so i'd have to go through normal first. I'm also a quick learner, and i can watch videos on the fights if need be, and my heart is very set on tanking because its so much fun for me, but i can go feral if i absolutely have to. As far as raid times go, anytime from 8pm to 2am is perfectly fine, on any day. My battletag is Fell #1120 if you want to add me to ask / clarify / talk about anything or you can just ask me hereSpiritbear0 Feb 25
Feb 25 LF Late night raiding guild Horde Looking for a late night raiding guild for horde that raids from roughly 2-230 am EST to 4 AM EST I am a tank main but transitioning into healing!Apõllõ1 Feb 25
Feb 24 2 LF Guild (1DH Tank, 1 DK Tank/Lots of alts Hello! My name is James and me and my fiance are looking for a raiding guild now that we have some definitive nights we can raid. those nights are Tuesdays, Thursday, and Fridays. I am pretty set on wanting to tank, though I can DPS if need be. My fiance Amanda has a preference for her DK but also really enjoys her holy priest, her paladin, or her shaman. We have a bit of raiding experience from MOP and some WoD, but not a whole hell of a lot. But we are very eager and committed to learning. We are looking for a guild willing to help us through the small, but necessary, learning curve that is learning to apply video strats to real bosses. We always do our research, put the time into gearing, bring our own flasks, food, and pots, and keep our professions leveled and working. We also talk in guild chat and love to run dungeons and do raid quests with guildies. In short, were looking for a long term home and raiding team! So if any of this sounds appealing to you, let us know here, and we will get in contact. Sorry if it's a little rambling. Have a good day.Talerin4 Feb 24
Feb 24 [H] <Deplorable> 8/11M Recruiting Expanding our roster for mythic progression. Looking for Resto Druid/Holy Pally. Also looking for Exceptional DPS, all classes and roles will be considered. Raid times are 8-11st Tues/Wed. Btag-Mthrfknjared#1788Helenkellër0 Feb 24
Feb 23 [H] H priest and frost mage LF raiding guild We found a guild. thank you! 965 Holy Priest and 956 Frost Mage looking for a new guild. We're currently 11/11 H, interested in progressing into Mythic. Preferred raid time is 8pm-11pm server time (9pm-midnight EST) any day of the week. We may be able to start a little earlier, but probably couldn't go any later due to work schedules. Server transfer is possible, but staying on Stormreaver would be preferrable. We will NOT change factions. Logs: me (priest): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26129317 mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/jilka BTag info: me: Scrapscat#1839 mage: foodmonster#11220Héathèr0 Feb 23