Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3d LF Late night/weekend raid guild as the title says Lf late night or weekend guild, cant do tues/thurs at all per job, have experience raidingSukkubus0 3d
4d <Turbo> 9/9H open recruitment Sup, My name is Crimsonsix, and I am looking for good times. With you. I enjoy cat memes, erotic friend fiction, and getting my &*@# &%*ed on Friday nights. I also enjoy raiding and pushing AOTC every patch. The group I raid with is <Turbo>. We are a contained, self-sufficient heroic-only group within the <Stellar> guild. Presently, we're are done with our heroic TOS progression, and are looking to bolster our ranks through the coming content mini-trout. Now is the best time to join us. Regardless of your ilevel or your class, we'll take you on. If you are interested, see below. -- In more detail, We raid 6 hours per week during progression, Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11 ST. We start pulling at 9pm, and stop at 11 sharp. When stuff is on farm, we raid 3 hours split between Tuesday and Thursday, and do RBGs on Sunday. Attendance policies are fairly relaxed, and loot is personal. We are pretty good at avoiding organizational overhead. We have a guy who raid leads us, but outside of that we have no ranks or officers. Outside of raiding, <Turbo> offers a very lively community. Our discord is always active, with people clowning around and forming groups for HOTS, PUBG, and Triggerwatch. We do lots of Mythic+, and have several people pushing high keys. As an added bonus, you get access to <Stellar> players for all of these activities. It's double bang for your money. We run our M+ together, and our alt runs too. Some of our members have gone on to join Stellar's CE mythic progression team. -- If any of this sounds interesting, get in touch with Chromed#11311 or DrEvil#1179. Basically, if you like raiding and killing bosses on time (ie AOTC), and are looking for a stable well-established environment, you are our guy.Crimsonsix3 4d
6d <Mag> 9/9N 3/9H ToS LFM <Mag> is looking to recruit a few more bodies for our final mythic roster. Raid times are Tues-Wed 9-12 server time. Currently in need of any of the following. DPS: Shadow priest Ele Sham MM Hunter BM Hunter Warlock Mage Heals: Holy Priest Holy Pally Resto Druid Disc Priest If you have any questions or are interested please contact us in game. NityGrity18#1783 Nazgrom#1111 Condor#1789 Ivan#11468Nitygrity2 6d
Aug 9 [H] <Jolly Roger Pride> 3/9M (NEED TANK) <Jolly Roger Pride> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic Legion Progression. Legion Progression: EN: -7/7H -7/7M ToV: -3/3H Nighthold: -10/10H -5/10M ToS: -9/9H -3/9M Currently Need: -Tank -DPS(no hunters, warlocks or priest) Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7-11 server time Contact: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo55 Aug 9
Aug 9 [H] <Immortal> 8/9H LF Competent Tank Background: We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content. The core group is made up of experienced players who returned to WoW late in patch 6.2 and have stayed together throughout Legion. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance, and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies. Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday: 7:00-10:00 pm CST (always) Friday: 7:00-10:00 pm CST pm CST (occasionally) Recruitment: We are open to recruitment of all competent players of any class, but have a specific interest in an experienced tank. Whisper Emilia, Sevrin, or any officer for more information. Battlenet: Sevrin#11618Sevrin1 Aug 9
Aug 8 <FnB> Stormreaver 5/9H - All Classes <FnB> is a guild on Stormreaver that has a wide variety of players from various levels of raiding experience from server firsts to casual and is currently in open recruitment to fill raid positions, and form additional mythic+ groups. We are a friendly, mature group of players who are active in weekly raids and mythic+ dungeon guild runs and are looking to push into Mythic ToS when it opens. We have previously cleared H EN, H ToV, and H NH all AOTC and are looking to build a roster to push Mythic content. All classes / specs will be considered but priority for melee or ranged DPS. Will assist new or experienced players throughout content if they are willing to learn and have fun. Current Raid Progress: EN: 7/7 H (AOTC) ToV: 3/3 H (AOTC) NH: 10/10 H (AOTC) ToS: 5/9 H Recruitment Needs: Tank - Low Healers - Low mDPS - High rDPS - High Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8PM CST - 11PM CST Thursday: 8PM CST- 11PM CST BNet Contacts: PaulyB#1198, BoneZone#1638, GraveDigger#11179 Discord: PaulyB#2189, Bonezone#9902, Gravediger#2413Sistersallys1 Aug 8
Aug 7 [H] <Morta> 8/9H recruiting! <Morta> is looking for players who are tired of mythic raiding but still want to raid regularly. Our goal is to do heroic every tier as quickly as possible. We are all somewhat older players (early 30s) who have played together since BC and are looking to develop a 15-20 player roster. We are good players and expect to raid with other good players who are perhaps tired of the mythic slog and time requirements. Currently 8/9 Heroic. We are looking for all roles as we have members who can play multiple roles (class is almost irrelevant because, after all, this is just heroic). We are also looking for social players who want a fun place to run mythic + dungeons and attend normal raids. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12. If you feel this may be a good fit, please add Malicius#11887, Hobo#1423 or Abbster#1553 for more info.Shawken9 Aug 7
Aug 5 [H] <Chill> 4/9M RECRUITING Chill is now recruiting for mythic progression! Progression: Tomb of Sargeras 4/9M Nighthold 9/10M Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Raid Times Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Thursday: 8:00-9:30 CST (server time) - OPTIONAL Heroic clear **During raid release, we will raid Thursdays 8:00-11:00 if possible in order to push new content** Recruiting: Ranged DPS Boomkin with Resto OS: Very High Boomkin: High Healer Druid: Very High Paladin: Very High Monk: Very High About Us <Chill> is all about mythic progression without the ultra intensive raid schedule found in many top guilds. We are aiming to progress Mythic Tomb of Sargeras with a strong, dedicated core of raiders. While several of us are on the game for many hours every day, we have members that have jobs or school that require dedicated time and effort every week, and we understand the demands of IRL. Can't raid 5 days a week? Or you can but you don't want to get burnt out on raiding? We get it! With our 6 hours a week of raiding, we have been able to progress on difficult content because we try to raid as efficiently as possible. We expect each of our raiders to show up early, bring needed raid materials, know their class and the fights in advance. We expect core raiders to be knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible. We aim to have about 25 people on the raid team for composition changes, unavailability, and to be honest, to push people to play better and earn their spot in raid. We are competitive within our ranks so we can be the strongest raid possible. We have an active community outside of mythic raid, from heroic, normal, previous tier content, to alt runs, mythic + groups, an rbg team, and more. We accept casual community members to join us for content outside of mythic progression. If your class is not on that priority list, but you believe you are an exceptional raider and would like to join us, talk to me and we can possibly trial you on farm content for a core spot. If you are interested in joining Chill or have any questions, contact me in game or on battlenet. Sedagive TonyBologna#1994Sedagive7 Aug 5
Aug 4 Spooder Mount Registry Please do kindly say 'aye' if you have diminished your liquidity to procure a Bloodfang Widow mount. Thank you 1% Club Fjarnskaggl Drennalin Cortana Get me my food% Club NiiaFjarnskaggl3 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H] <flaccid> 4/9 Heroic recruiting! <flaccid> is currently recruiting ranged and healers for Heroic TOS progression! We are currently 4/9 for Heroic but plan to have Mistress down this week and start working on Host. We raid on Tuesday (full clear normal/1-2 heroic bosses) and Thursday (Heroic progression) at 8-11 CT/server time. We are a very laid back and fun guild, but we are still looking for competent/ experience raiders. We ask that applicants have at least the following: - previous heroic raid experience in a guild setting - 910+ iLvl - be able to make raids 80% of the time - willing to research mechanics on their own time All applicants that are accepted will go through a two week trial period before being offered a permanent spot. If this looks like the guild for you, feel free to respond to this thread or message myself/Diaplerslurp in game!Yoli1 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H]Wipe Night - Core Raiders and Casuals Greetings! My guild Wipe Night which is composed of a few friends and I are recruiting for our guild. We created a progression-focused guild that provides a laid-back raiding environment while focusing on completing end-game content with efficiency. We are building a community where players of all skill levels can come to raid, pvp, mythic+ runs, etc. We grew tired of the pug mentality that is prominent these days where people quit after 1-2 pulls. We are specifically recruiting players of all skill levels because we feel that everyone deserves the chance to learn and enjoy the end-game content with a good group of people without ridiculous ilvl requirements. We are currently filling all roles for our core group and are accepting anyone who is interested in joining as long as you're willing to invest in bettering yourself and working together as a group to clear the content. We are finalizing the raid schedule and want you to be a part of that decision as well. We will be raiding 3 nights a week with the third night being optional as long as we are progressing well. In regards to our prior experience, my friend and I have all played since Vanilla. For more info, you can add me or my second in command on BattleNet: Hawk1ns#1139 neaf#11980Myrladin0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 4 H <Harbingers> 3/9M 9/9H Recruiting a Holy Pally and expanding our DPS roster for mythic progression. All classes and roles will be considered. Raid times are 7:45-10:30 st Tuesday-Thursday. Message me ingame for more infoEatshiftndye1 Aug 4
Jul 31 [H] Zabba Zabba (10 man raid) LF healers We are recruiting 2 healers to complete our 10 man raid group. Our leaders have 6/6 MsV experience. We are laid back guild, not rushing into hardmodes or future content until we full clear each raid of the tier and feel we are prepared as far as gear and team work. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday night, 9-midnight eastern. If you contact one of us we will give you a trial run at our usual raid time (463 minimum ilvl, full gems/enchants/reforging or you won't be considered. message Bazol, Llcooljohnny, ßlackôut, Darkface in game if you are interested in joining us or send in game mailLlcooljohnny11 Jul 31
Jul 27 Mistweaver LF late night guild Like i said in the title looking for a late night social guild who does M+ and raids.Révân1 Jul 27
Jul 25 [H] - <Ghost Guild> Late night Sun/Mon Hello, I'm AngryMidget Raid Leader for the late night group of Ghost Guild. I'm currently forming this group for semi-hardcore players that work later than prime time allows. Progression: Nighthold - 10/10H Goals: We will be farming NH heroic until Tomb. During ToS I'll be building the group to mythic. Although we won't be able to really push for server progression I fully expect to do so after this Tier. I'm building a team, not just a raid group. If you just want loot don't bother. Raid Times Sunday: 12:00-3:00am CST - Heroic Farming Monday: 12:00-3:00am CST - Alt Heroic Farming **During progression raid times, we might also include Saturday 12:00-3:00am CST** Recruiting: Tanks: 0 Healers: 2* DPS: 3 * Most needed atm About Me/Us I've been a guild/raid leader for 7+ years. Always pushing for a server progression. I've considered my team a semi-hardcore raid style. While we have rather casual hours, I take my players times very serious and expect players to push min/max. I keep my group competitive and just because you show up doesn't give you a permanent spot. I prefer to keep it this way to keep the pace of clearing up to par. and people fresh. We won't carry you. You have to earn and keep earning your raid spot. We fully expect you to make nearly every single raid considering we do 2 nights. If you can't do this don't even bother to apply. While we are rebuilding a group, we will be farming heroics and working on building the team organization. Mythic+ runs and such in the down time to get in tune with each others play styles. Still Interested? AngryMidget -(Btag)- BloodRaged#1607Angrymidget3 Jul 25
Jul 22 The Mighty Domoclesse I have ganked all of you repeatedly and have gloated over your misfortunes a multitude of times. Both Alliance & Horde have felt my wrath here on Stormreaver, since 2005. I ganked and camped your lowbie, then your main, and laughed hysterically as you log over and whisper to me threats of disembowelment. I have attacked you during zone-in as you see your cut screen disappear to a view of your own corpse. I have wrecked your cities, towns and starting areas to the point of driving you so absolutely bat-sh_t crazy that you come here and post what a bad player and person I am. And that my mother must surely have 2 heads and walk the streets for a living. And how I must assuredly be an overweight, uneducated ogre to do such a thing as kill and camp your toon! And I read (again, laughing hysterically) as I think back to the fact it took you AND four more of your friends to drive me out. Whose bad??? But alas, I believe it is time to transfer. There is no one left here with even half a pair. Everyone just runs. Everyone does ANYTHING to avoid any type of confrontation. Just run...run, run, run...and run some more. So shameful and cowardice.....and boring. Doesn't ANYONE on this server enjoy running into a player of the other faction and going at it? I think I am the only one left here! Can it really be over? After all this time? The Mighty Damoclesse of Stormreaver must transfer? Since early BC I have been here ganking, gloating and generally trying to piss you off and crap on your fun, and this....THIS is what it has come to? Does this drastic step really need be taken? The Mighty Damoclesse will now give 48 hours to hear your pleas as to why this drastic step should not be taken. Or by God.....it will be!Domoclezze2 Jul 22
Jul 21 [H] <FnB> 5/9 H - All Classes mDPS / rDPS <FnB> is a guild that has a wide variety of players from various levels of raiding experience from server firsts to casual and is currently in open recruitment to fill raid positions, and form additional mythic+ groups. We are a friendly, mature group of players who are active in weekly raids and mythic+ dungeon guild runs and are looking to push into Mythic ToS when it opens. We have previously cleared H EN, H ToV, and H NH all AOTC and are looking to build a roster to push Mythic content. All classes / specs will be considered but priority for melee or ranged DPS. Will assist new or experienced players throughout content if they are willing to learn and have fun. Current Raid Progress: EN: 7/7 H (AOTC) ToV: 3/3 H (AOTC) NH: 10/10 H (AOTC) ToS: 5/9 H Recruitment Needs: Tank - Low Healers - Low mDPS - High rDPS - High Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8PM CST - 11PM CST Thursday: 8PM CST- 11PM CST BNet Contacts: PaulyB#1198, BoneZone#1638, GraveDigger#11179 Discord: PaulyB#2189, Bonezone#9902, Gravediger#2413Shrïse9 Jul 21
Jul 20 Old post Old postGimmemyname2 Jul 20
Jul 20 <Tranquillity> 3/9M Looking for a Tank! Hi there, and thanks for clicking on my post. We are <Tranquillity>, located on Stormreaver Horde-side, and we're currently working on finalizing our Mythic roster. Right now, we are looking for the following: - One tank (Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk preferred. The only class we do not need at this time is a Blood Death Knight. Other tank specializations may still apply.) Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, 8:00PM server (CST) to 11:30PM. We are on the lookout for strong, dependable raiders who will contribute in a position manner, and perform to the best of their ability. We have been able to keep up with completing all relevant content in this expansion, including Cutting Edge: Xavius, and Cutting Edge: Gul'dan. We intend to continue this trend for the remainder of the expansion and beyond. If you are not a tank, and think that you may be good enough to compete for a top spot in our core roster, please feel free to contact us anyway. We are always looking to improve the core 20 man roster, and we like to keep things competitive. Officer Battletags: Guild Master - boomshizzle#1750 Myself - Ingrathis#1291 You may also try a /who Tranquillity to see if there is an officer available to speak to. Thank you for looking, and we hope to hear from you soon.Ingrathis1 Jul 20
Jul 19 <Thud and Blunder> 7/9H LF more for mythic GUILD NAME/LOCATION: <Thud and Blunder> on US-Stormreaver, Horde side. Active, primarily Horde PvP realm with a good PvE atmosphere. CURRENT PROGRESS & RAID TIMES: 8/9H ToS. Main raids Wed/Sun 7-10PM CST. Optional/alt run Thursday 7PM CST. GUILD HISTORY: Thud and Blunder is a tight-knit social raiding guild, established and maintained by a core group of friends, some of whom have played together for 10+ years. Despite our long history, the guild is very social and welcoming to new members, regardless of whether or not they raid. Outside of raiding, we like to run mythic+ dungeons and other group content, and we have many players who play other games like Overwatch. We raid on a relatively light schedule, but we still aim to clear as much current mythic and heroic content as possible and, therefore, expect good attendance and performance from raiders. In return, we provide cauldrons, tomes, food, and potions. We use Discord and a loot council for raiding. WHAT WE WANT & HOW TO JOIN: We are currently looking for players of all classes who can steadily attend our main raid days, and who are looking for a stable, active guild for Legion and beyond. Ideally, raiders should be 890+ and comfortable with heroic and mythic content, but we are willing to help gear the right people. Joining is a simple process and involves contacting a recruiter or our guildmaster, going over recent logs if applicable, and coming along to one of our normal or heroic runs. For more info, please contact: ScaryDoor#11449 (guildmaster) MameJenny#1736 (recruiter)Kyanara9 Jul 19
Jul 19 Is this server toxic or not? Just curious what this server is like? I'm returning after a year gone and have all of my characters on Illidan/Sargeras. Looking to just start fresh and picked this server. Leveled to 20 so far and have been met with only hostility in the trade chat and douchey sarcasm every guild advert I message about. I'm starting to think maybe this server's community is toxic and I should just move on somewhere else?Bàckstabbath3 Jul 19
Jul 13 915 DH TANK -Looking for a guild doing ToS N Raid -Would love if raid times are on the weekends since I work weekdays. -I am not able to change from Horde since a lot of my friends are Horde, would not want to leave them. -I also like doing other content and Mythic Keys Add Arx#1130Miobo0 Jul 13
Jul 8 Guilds with Deathwatch Hatchling Heya, I'm looking for a guild that has unlocked the Deathwatch Hatchling, that would permit me to join on my alt for the purpose of grinding rep while leveling which would allow me to ultimately purchase the pet. It won't take me long, only a few days :) Thank you!Kateyi1 Jul 8
Jul 7 Mage looking for Mythic Raiding Looking for mythic raiding, weeknights between 8 and 2 eastern time. Minimum 12 hours per week. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/nerzhul/arcadiussin Differences of opinion with previous guild has left me out in the cold for the time being. Looking to join a roster where all players are committed to mythic raiding at a high level, and the upkeep and research that goes along with it. PST @OneShot#1483Arcadiussin0 Jul 7
Jul 3 [H]TBSB@Stormreaver 8/9N ToS-1 raid/wk LF DPS Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is a guild made of a small group of friends who have been playing together for years. Don't worry, we're not a clique-y group. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. Raid Times: Friday – 7pm server (CST) Heroic Nighthold (Full clear 10/10) (sometimes do mythics or other content) Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Tomb of Sargeras Loot System: Master Loot for raids that have enough guild members to make it available. Personal Loot if ML is not available. Currently recruiting: • Melee DPS: Med • Ranged DPS: Med • Tanks: Closed • Healers: Open as OS for backup healers We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We run Mythics and Mythic+, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions. Discord: NerdEsq#0692 BNet: NerdEsq#1750 In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsqIwhipmyhair0 Jul 3
Jul 3 [H] The Tribe (Stormreaver) (Weekend) LFM We are currently looking for dedicated and friendly players for our core ToS Raid. We prefer someone with an ilvl that is able to push into ToS however we are willing to help gear if needed. Classes Needed Paladin (Holy) Warlock (Aff) Shaman (Resto) Druid (LazerChicken) Basic Info. ToS: 9/9N 2/9H Raid Time: Fri & Sat 10pm-1am CST Server: Stormreaver Faction: Horde What we look for in a raider. 1. Great attitude 2. Dedicated 3 Team Player 4. Previous raiding experience 5. Willing to research fights prior to raid. 6. On Time 7. Not Lazy 8. 18+ 9. Good Internet Connection 10. Mic If you are interested in finding out more and or interested in joining please reach out to me either in game at Màdgiraffe or Bnet: Madgiraffe#1330 or reach out to Petrus#1200.Kirin0 Jul 3
Jul 2 Punishment Pit 9/9N 4/9 Heroic ToS Punishment Pit Stormreaver We are currently seeking competent and laid back people to fill out or core roster for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and to push into Mythic content. Raid Nights Progression Heroic ToS: Tuesday -Thursday 9pm-12pm PDT Alt Night (Gear catch up) ToS: Wednesday 9pm-12pm PDT Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm PDT: Mythic+ Runs Loot System: Loot Council: -All BOE's are turned in to the raid leader and sold for guild repair gold food and flasks. -Loot council is performed by a group of 3 or 5 officers and/or core raiders, (we rotate people on the council frequently, majority vote wins -Loot will be given out using the following criteria: ---MS>OS, Main>Alt ---Core>Raider>Trial ---Severity of Upgrade We offer guild repairs for those who make it to our Raider and Core Raider ranks Food, Flasks are all provided for progression nights, all off nights are your own responsibility. So if your into a relaxed, but focused raid environment, we are the place for you! So please contact an officer today about recruitment Plaguelord- Guild Master Baddieinc-Officer Btag FrostyFeet#122249 (Bnet is ALWAYS on so just leave a message) Achilleas-Officer Orshock-Officer Kilojoule-Officer Raid LeaderBaddieinc0 Jul 2
Jun 27 [H] <We Were Soldiers> 5/9H Thur/Sun 8-11EST <We Were Soldiers> (Stormreaver) is a semi-HC guild looking for a healer to complete our roster for Tomb. If you are a displaced raider, just coming back to legion, or looking to get on a Heroic/Mythic raid roster we may be a good fit for you! We offer a relaxed and fun raid environment for both veteran and new raiders alike, while still working towards seeing how far we can get through mythic. Raid Times Thursday 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 7:30-11:00 EST Progression 5/9 H ToS 5/10 M NH M+ Note: It is important to note here that we have a few main raiders who push M+ leaderboards very hard weekly. It is not mandatory to do this, but you can usually find a group within guild to run M+ weekly. Openings Currently in need of a healer, disc and resto preferred! All exceptional players considered. About Us We are a close knit group that started raiding over 10 years ago. Our goal as a guild has always been to see the content of each raid. We then generally strive to down all content on harder difficulties. Due to a 2 night schedule we will not likely down everything on mythic in an expansion. We play games outside of WoW together as well (League of Legends, HotS, SC2, Hearthstone, Diablo, etc). Our GM is very competent at breaking down raid mechanics and content. When we push harder difficulties we have the leadership to do it seamlessly. Many of us are in the age range of 21-35. We are all adults, as such we have an adult Discord server and interactions with each other. We push each other to do better and often make fun of one another in the process. If you are easily offended, need a safe space, or feel that you are a special snowflake; we are not the guild for you. If you can take some banter and dish it out then you will fit right in. Loot Rules We use a modified loot council style for loot. As a trial you will be running up to 3 weeks (1-2 weeks is the average) with the group for us to evaluate your performance. Don't worry we are not too harsh as our raid goals are not too lofty (just clear all content on heroic, aim for half of the bosses on mythic). Our philosophy is: Loot is only a tool to complete more content. Therefore, loot drama is not tolerated. By the end of the expansion you will be fully geared if you are showing up for raids. We are very fair and straightforward so we don't have issues with loot. About You We are looking for consistent raiders who can make our scheduled raid times 80+% of the time. We expect you to have read up on your class, know the raid encounter mechanics, and be able to perform your role well. We all will make mistakes but we ideally want raiders who learn quickly from them and adapt. If you make a mistake we will tell you how to fix it. Similarly, if you have some ideas to share you will be given time to do that. Ultimately, we are all here to have fun, make new friends, and down some digital bad guys. If you have read this far and are still interested feel free to contact me in game. my ID is listed below. We will consider all exceptional players and will take small groups as well. If you are looking for a casual, non-raid position you are also welcome in our guild. GM ID: Pardeux#1196 Recruitment ID: Pies#1753Píes3 Jun 27
Jun 27 <Reprieve> 10/10M Late night <Reprieve> (H) Stormreaver - NA 10/10 Mythic guild looking for experienced raiders to fill out our roster into Tomb. We are a prog-focused guild interested in dedicated players that enjoy working towards a common goal and pushing content. We have a strong internal community and do a lot of content outside of raids. We are a late-night raiding guild and currently raid 8:30pm - 12:15am PDT Wed/Thu. (Stormreaver Server time 1030-0215) High Priority: Rogue Arms or Fury warrior Windwalker Monk Feral druid Exceptional resto shaman, holy priest or paladin Shadow priest Mage ---------------------------------------- Medium: Other exceptional Dps of any class (mechanically able) ---------------------------------------- Any other skilled and experienced applicant is encouraged to apply. If you are interested please message awak3#6502 for further details! Snail (Harmacist, Fortknight)Harmacist1 Jun 27
Jun 25 [H] The Tribe (Stormreaver) LF-Healer We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin for our core ToS Raid. We prefer someone with an ilvl that is able to push into ToS however we are willing to help gear if needed. Basic Info. Raid Time: Fri & Sat 10pm-1am CST Server: Stormreaver Faction: Horde What we look for in a raider. 1. Great attitude 2. Dedicated 3 Team Player 4. Previous raiding experience 5. Willing to research fights prior to raid. 6. On Time 7. Not Lazy 8. 18+ 9. Good Internet Connection 10. Mic If you are interested in finding out more and or interested in joining please reach out to me either in game at Màdgiraffe or Bnet: Madgiraffe#1330Màdgiraffe0 Jun 25
Jun 18 [H] 903 Mage LF Mythic raiding guild. I am a dedicated player who shows up prepared and ready to go, before raid time. I have been playing mage since MoP and before that I played priest Vanilla - MoP. I know what it takes to progress and succeed and that is determination and patience. As of right now I have killed everything in NH up to mythic Krosus. I prefer a guild that raids late, around 8pst - 9pst to whenever which is hard to find... btw days don't matter for me either. Battletag vaccine#1783Madsenov0 Jun 18
Jun 18 910 Mage LF Mythic Guild I'm looking for a mythic guild that is shooting for Cutting Edge this tier and possibly next tier. I can't raid weekends, and I cant raid past 11pm CST (12EST 9PST). My absolute max of hours raiding a week is 10. Opinions: I prefer an open environment where opinions are considered and not immediately shutdown because of stubborness. Need to learn and develop our approach to bosses rather than just cookie cutter. I absolutely despise favoritism when it comes to loot in loot council run guilds, loot should be nearly entirely mathematical/attendance especially during progression. I like a guild that does stuff together outside of raids, and isnt neccesarily cliquey. I understand thats not always possible but it definitely helps the guild if members get to know each other. Comradery helps members care about progressing their character to the best of their ability for the good of each other. Relevant Achievements All 3 spec Mage Tower challenges Mythic Krosus via pug. 7/7M EN 9/13M HFC (about a year before Legion dropped when I stopped raiding) 9/10M BRF 6/7M Highmaul (Yea it hurts still) 12/12M(H) SoO 10/13 H ToT 9/9 Gold MoP CMs on all classes 8/8 Gold WoD CMs on all classes I achieved pre-legion raid achievements on my warlock Syphox. Contact Info Btag: Syphox#1835 Toons: Intentiònal, Syphox, Demulock, Moglogosh Discord: Syphox#4093Intentiònal1 Jun 18
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 16 WTB BULK HERBS I am looking for a constant seller of BULK HERBS. I have the HERBS listed below for the prices I am looking for. Please add me in game or PST me. THANK YOU! Aethril- 3G Foxflower- 12G Starlight 15G WILL BUY IN HUGE QUANTITIES. I am willing to Negotiate a little but please reminded I will buy everything you have, rather than waiting on AH and constantly adjusting your prices.Poplokndotit1 Jun 16
Jun 9 Stormreaver Forums are BORING Why are the Stormreaver forums so boring now? Same thing with WoD. Back in MoP, the Stormreaver forums was a place to crack a joke and make friends/enemies and now all you guys do is try to recruit for your raiding guilds. Can someone with good ideas start a war or something?Axtin7 Jun 9
Jun 8 5/9M <Death Penalty> LF Lock/Hunter Last Tier Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M NH US 132 Current: 5/9M ToS Raid Days: Tues/Wed 9PM-1AM EST Sun 10PM-1AM EST Currently Recruiting: High Demand: Warlock Hunter **We are always looking for exceptional players no matter the spec. Even if your class/spec isn't on the above list please feel free to contact us. ** What we expect from you: You are a mature player. You have a good computer and a stable connection that does not affect attendance. You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression. You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec and any off-spec that the guild needs (if your OS was part of your recruitment). You have a high raid attendance percentage, 95%+ Mumble and a working mic is required. If interested apply on our website or message an Officer directly. http://death-penalty.enjin.com/ Contact us: Cortana - Cortana#1693 Xraychickens - Xraychicken#1730Cortâna2 Jun 8
Jun 6 8/10 MORNING/DAYTIME raiding guild <Team Three> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== AM TEAM Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30AM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Team Three provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Normal: Personal. Heroic: Loot Council. Mythic: Loot Council. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at Vortmos#11577 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jun 6
Jun 4 Shaman LF 2 Night Raiding Guild Hi Stormreaver! I'm looking to transfer to a central time server. I'm currently on Kil'Jaeden and am also looking for a two night a week raiding guild. I've been raiding as enhancement since WoD till now but have been practicing with elemental the last few weeks as I'm not liking the RNG of stormbringer procs. I have not raided resto since Black Temple. I see there's a fair amount of two night a week guilds, especially ones that raid during the week and not the weekend(which is preferable). I'm going to put some feelers out there but if any groups would be interested in another shaman feel free to contact me in game or post here so I can contact you. I can give you a more in-depth recount of my raiding history and any other necessary information. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Look forward to hearing from you. BNID# Deathspirit#1606Deâthspirit3 Jun 4
Jun 4 <Frost Pack> Tues-Wed 7-11 Casual raid! <Frost Pack> are looking for experienced raiders who are interested in a relaxed, fun, comfortable environment to hangout and raid in! Core members are comprised of long time friends and guildmates. If you are looking for a relaxed 2 day raid team - look no further! Whisper Xarotic/Rhinno/Tidnab in game for more info. Currently recruiting: TANKS HEALERS DPSXarotic0 Jun 4
Jun 4 WW 878 Returning after surgery Hello fellow gamers, I am returning after some complications with a surgery I had a few months ago that made me miss out on raiding ToV and a few weeks into Nighthold, which is very upsetting. Although, I am now better and I am ready to get back into raiding/mythic + runs. I have done the LFR versions of nighthold and tov so I have a base understanding of what is to come for normal/heroic (I even watched videos on each encounter so im well aware of what needs to be done in each of the fights). Before I left due to complications I was starting mythics with my guild in EN but thats about the time that things went and took a turn for the worse. Granted I know you dont wanna hear a sob story, I'm just informing you why I missed out on ToV and the start of Nighthold. Overall im looking for a guild that wants to progress and has atleast cleared Normal/and most if not all of Heroic Nighthold. I am competent and follow directions exceptionally well. When I left I was one of the lead dps in our guild but they all disbanned and went to different servers for progression sadly. As I said before I am at 878 Ilvl with 2 legendaries (WW). I off spec MW with about 24 points into MW and 34 points into WW (weapons). Ideal raid times: Any time past 3:30pm EST Weekdays (prefered times would be 7:30 start EST till whenever) Weekends depends but, probably sometime at night I could raid then. I look forward to getting back into raiding and being able to once again contribute to a friendly guild! Thanks for your time.Lukáng2 Jun 4
Jun 4 903 F Warr LF 2-Night Mythic Guild Hey all! Been raiding for a bit in a guild that just isn't my style (way too much talk about parses, way little talk about actually trying to move out of farming heroic). Looking to come home to Stormreaver Horde. With that said, I do understand the value of parses, and I am relatively happy being fairly casual farming heroic. Nonetheless, I want to a) return to Whisperwind (a server I love) and b) have FUN raiding. I really can't sit another night listening to a guild pleasure themselves talking about their parses. I get it - you want to do well. However, it does not make for an engaging environment, especially when the guild was picking on other players who didn't have "purple parses." I'm looking for a semi-casual guild that has heroic on lock and is dabbling with Mythic. Tu/Th evenings are the best time for me. I'm also open to a morning weekend raiding guild. I just want an environment where it is FUN to raid again. I want to be able to talk to my guildmates about something other than numbers (although I know these are valuable things that need to be discussed during progression). I want to enjoy my raiding while simultaneously knowing that the guild will buckle down when it's time to down a boss. Need better luck on my tier pants to equip my 2 BiS Legendaries (Ce-Arr/Kazzalax). Find me at SneakyPotato#1441Belugasaur1 Jun 4
Jun 4 889 RDPS LF raid group Experienced raider with solid parses to prove it, many in the 80-95% for my ilvl for H and N NH. I have a lot of raid experience and have been raiding since Vanilla and was once a hardcore raider who raided in top 100 guilds but have been playing casually for last 6 years. I'm looking for either a weekend raid group, a late night raid group or a raid that raids these days after 730 est – Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun. I cannot raid on Wednesday or Thursday until after 10 est. I am not looking for a hardcore guild but one that can reasonably be expected to clear NH H or can expect to in the very near future and is looking to build up is roster for mythic or is in early mythic progression. I have 53 points in my wpn and will hit the 54 mark in my primary spec some time this week and I have good legendaires including my BIS. Post raid/guild info if your interested in learning more. Info about your guilds/raids culture and environment is just as useful as info about your progression. If it meets my criteria I will share my info.Simondeclair2 Jun 4
Jun 2 <Harbingers> 8/10 M NH Hello! Who are we? Harbingers is a Legion formed guild. Mostly working on mythic progression in Nighthold, but always working on getting some high level mythic keys done! Currently cutting in close on getting Cutting Edge due to attendance issues. How good are we? 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Trial of Valor When do we raid? Tuesday: 8:45-10:30 CST Wednesday: 8:45-10:30 CST Thursday: 8:45-10:30 CST (Optional) Sunday: 6:00-?? CST For Farm Raids (Normal/Heroic NH, Mythic/Heroic EN) *Currently discussing adding a 4th progression night to help work towards Cutting Edge before tomb* What do we need? -Tank! Preferably a Monk or Pally. -Exceptional DPS! Looking for those guys who love doing mechanics and showing up to raids and punching faces hard. :) -Also looking for another core healer. Someone with a DPS spec would be perf. Ideally, would want a priest or anyone with a strong OS. Alright well you made it this far...if you're still with me: Hit me up on battlenet if youd like more information. Refrost#1665 Help us prepare to kick some Kil'jaeden butt!Fixitfelicia0 Jun 2
Jun 1 [H] The Tribe 1/10 M Recruiting for ToS The Tribe is currently recruiting more people for late night mythic raiding! We are currently looking for: 1-2 healers and dps to round out our mythic raiding roster. Our current raid times are: Friday and Saturdays from 10 pm CST until 1 am CST. We use loot council, led by our officers, to distribute raid loot with the goal of being as fair as possible. We are a laid back raiding group that likes to joke around and gamble during downtime. A good chunk of us have been raiding since the start of January 2016, and a few of us have been together since 2014. Our guild also runs Sunday Fun Day raids which involve anything from achievement runs to helping each other gear up alts. Our members frequently organize mythic + runs with the goal of getting weekly +10s. If you are interested in joining us you can post below, add me on battle net Inty#1849, or visit our website http://wowtribeguild.com/.Itzamna3 Jun 1
May 24 <Supergroup One Shot> 8/10 M NH Recruiting SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT (SG1S) - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde Current & Previous Progression: Nighthold – 8/10 M Trial of Valor – 3/3 M Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 M Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern) Recruitment Needs: Elemental Shaman (preferably with competitive resto offspec) – High Priority Warlock – High Priority DPS Warrior (viable tank OS) - Mid to High Priority Mage – Medium Priority If your class is not listed but you *know* you can perform well, please apply! About SuperGroup One Shot: Supergroup One Shot was formed during the tail end of Throne of Thunder. The guild was created for a single purpose: to punch monsters and to have a good time. This common goal has proven to be successful, and we have been raiding together for multiple years. Our raiding environment is casual and lighthearted. You will find no supercilious attitudes among our members. Everyone is free to contribute any thoughts they may have, and all opinions are respected. A number of us have played other games together for years and have developed a friendly rapport. Our positive relationships both in and out of the game have resulted in Supergroup One Shot being a drama-free guild. Our Expectations: Attendance: The only way we can succeed and have fun is as a team, so we expect all raiders to make coming to raid and being on time a priority. If something comes up or you have other plans, you must notify an officer 48 hours before your anticipated absence if possible. Many of us are students or working professionals, and we all have obligations outside of raiding. We also understand that sometimes life events come up unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it's important that we're investing time and gear into people who are reliable, so we expect all raiders to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Performance: Mythic content is challenging, and we cannot afford to carry people through it. All raiders are expected to have mastery over their specialization and to pull competitive numbers capable of killing mythic bosses. If your class has multiple specializations for the same role, you should know each one and use the best one for each encounter. You should use the optimal glyphs and talents for each fight, and you should use your cooldowns, potions, and racial abilities intelligently. We don’t expect mistake-free performance, nor do we expect you to be a leading theorycrafter for your class. However, you should understand your specialization well enough to explain it to someone else in-depth, and you should execute your rotation to the best of your abilities. Of course, performance is hardly all about numbers. You must be able to handle mechanics at the same time. There will be a learning curve with each boss, and raiders are given a certain amount of grace. However, we expect you to learn from your mistakes quickly, and you should not make the same mistake multiple times. You should be comfortable taking initiative and handling individual responsibilities. You also must be able to follow instructions and to communicate with the team as needed. Finally, every raider should continuously seek ways to improve. We expect all of our raiders to be their own biggest critics. Whether you’re ranking on every fight or you’re struggling just to dodge the fire, we all have opportunities to fine-tune our performance. In short, you should take pride in your performance and should strive to play at the highest level you can. How To Apply: Fill out an application at: supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you! Contacts: For more information, contact the following: Officer: Morrell [B-Tag: Kevin#13422] Officer: Zerxis [B-Tag: Zerxis#1375]Zerxis62 May 24
May 23 [H] Blitzkrieg 3/10M LFM <Blitzkrieg> is recruiting! About Blitzkrieg: <Blitzkrieg> (Stormreaver-US) is a recently formed guild with immense potential. We started as a group of friends who met another smaller group of people, both of whom were striving to start Mythic progression. With only 3 weeks of Mythic attempts, we are already 3/10 M and almost 4/10. Although we regret our later start in Nighthold, we intend to head into Tomb prepared and strong. As of right now we need almost all of our raiders to be online in order to step in on a given raid night, and we’d like to fix that problem. We are very open to giving new raiders who perform and show both responsibility and improvement a spot in our raiding core. Every new recruit is helpful, although we’d like applicants to show at least some Mythic experience and decent ilvl/parses. Raid Hours: Tuesday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST Thursday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST Sunday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST What We Need: We are in dire need of DPS, preferably ranged. However, if you are an exceptional melee DPS and want to prove yourself, you are welcome to get in touch. We’d like 895+ ilvl, preferably 900+. Again, if you think you are an exception to this guideline, feel free to message an Officer. Additionally, skilled and experienced Resto Shamans and Holy Paladins will be considered. We are a group of fun, relaxed guys (and girls), but are serious when it comes to raiding and progression. We are very welcoming, and aside from raid, we do Mythic+ until everyone has their weekly chest, and otherwise push keys for fun. If you’re looking for a Mythic raiding experience with some of the nicest people in the game, we’re perfect for you . Contact: (anytime) TheGuy717#1286 OKtotheLA#1831 Murderbyme#1916 Thrust#11841Fatalbones1 May 23
May 23 Fury Warrior LF guild Hi guys, I used to be a main tank back in vanilla on a different character (still warrior) but was looking to get back into the raiding scene. I'm looking for a guild that raids consistently. I'm looking for something like a "hardcore-casual guild". I don't want a leader who says "oh you stood in the purple stuff that looks like it's going to explode and you died and you did it again it's okay we'll do it again?" but at the same time I am a competitive HOTS player competing in multiple amateur tournaments so I may not be able to make raids two-three days a week (Mondays and Wednesdays are what I know of right now. Any good groups out there for somebody who could make it 3-4 days out of the week and is okay being on the bench as a DPS? I don't necessarily want to be at every raid but two times a week would be great if there's a spot. Just putting feelers out there - Edit 1: I am looking for raids that start at or after 8 PM Server time (unless it's weekends) Thanks fam.Nectarinez0 May 23
May 23 <ooWEE> is Recruiting! [ooWEE] Stormreaver is RECRUITING. We are a guild that has been playing together for over 10 years and are currently in need of some raiders to join the team. A once hard core/server first guild that has transitioned to a more casual raid environment while still pushing forward with progression mind set. We are 10/10 H NH and its on farm every week. We did not have 20 people to push mythic this raid tier. Right now we are looking for DPS with the knowledge, EXPERIENCE and capability to to attend our raid times of T/T/M 830-1130 Server (Central) times. Everyone is welcome but these are some of the needs for main raid spots: spriest, DH, Rogue, Warrior, ret pally. Again everyone is welcome. Our guild is vast in all aspects of the game. We do PvP Old Content Achievement Runs Alt leveling and more. We tend to think of ourselves as a family and enjoy the online time together. If you feel you would like to join us please in game message me Shepardd.Shepardd0 May 23