Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
11m [H] <Eidolon> 6 hr Week Raid Recruiting! <Eidolon> is recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS for Heroic and Mythic Uldir Raiding. We have a high need for Druid/Paladin healers, as well as Warlock/Mage/Hunter DPS. Schedule Tuesday 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Sunday 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Progress Heroic Uldir 3/8 Normal Uldir 8/8 Raider Expectations As we only raid 6 hours per week we expect raiders to come prepared with consumables, flasks, knowledable of fights, and on time. Other We are a very social guild whose members like to chat in discord, run Mythic+ Dungeons, and play other games together. If this interests you, please contact Otton#1365Galleiria1 11m
10h [H] <Business Casual> BFA Recruitment <Business Casual> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic BFA Progression. We plan to push farther in mythic this expansion. Along with recruiting for raids we are also recruiting for anyone interested in doing M+ content. There is already a set group that has completed a couple of high keys and we are looking to branch out and have more players actively participating in higher M+. Please make sure to add the appropriate recruitment officer below. Current Tier Progression: Uldir: 8/8N 6/8H Previous Tier Progression: Antorus: -5/11M Raid Needs: -We are currently considering all DPS with a preference for: Ret pally, shadow priest, rogue, windwalker. M+ Needs: -All Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7:30pm-11pm server time Contact: Recruitment Officer: Velithayda (CRMVeli#1827) M+ Recruitment Officer: Zibiah (Justinian#1607) CoGM: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) GM: Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo75 10h
21h [H] <Olive Guardians> Wed/Thu 8pm-11pm EST Who we are: Olive Guardians [Stormreaver – Horde] is currently recruiting members for progression raiding heading into BFA! We are a recently formed guild with members that have been playing together as early as MoP and enjoy mythic raiding. Our members did mythic progression together in MoP(managed to down heroic Garrosh) and separately in the later stages of Legion, but have now reconvened for BFA. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, and have a Sunday for other guild activities (farm/alt runs/other games/etc.) from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST. We have always kept a friendly atmosphere in the guild through an active discord, active guild chat, and by running other content in WoW (mythic+,world quests,warfronts,island expeditions,etc.) Raids are always ran with a positive attitude and the intent of having a pleasant time, while focusing for boss encounters to efficiently clear content in a timely manner. We are currently 8/8N 4/8H ------------------------------------------- What we are looking for: The expectations for our raiders are simple: come in prepared for raid time in order to make the best use of it. This means: Logging on 10-15 minutes before raid (if possible) Having flasks, food, and pots ready Knowing the fights, your role, and your class We have a core group of about 19 raiders, and would like to expand our current roster for eventual mythic progression in BFA. As it stands we are looking to fill out our core roster, but any interested players are definitely welcome. New recruits will have at least a 1 week trial period, just to see if everything meshes well. Currently we are looking for: DPS: - Ranged : Any, pref. Mage/Warlock/Hunter Healer: - Holy Paladin / MW Monk / Resto Druid ------------------------------------------- Contact: If you are interested please message me here (or on discord: Ohta#5477) with: - current class/spec - WoW raiding experience (current or prior) - a bit about yourself! - any applicable logs you may haveOhta4 21h
1d <Karma Horde> Recruiting for BFA About the Guild <Karma Horde> is an active and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players since its creation in Wrath. Stormreaver has been our home since MoP. As one of the original “Reddit guilds", we boast a vibrant and friendly ‘horde’ of players of all skill levels who enjoy all aspects of the game from mythic raiding to pet battling, achievement hunting to world PvP. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup to cement and celebrate the bonds of friendship we forge in-game. New to WoW? We welcome new players with open arms and invite you to explore Azeroth alongside us. Interested in learning how to raid? Check out our weekly learning run where newbies can raid alongside veterans to learn some tricks of the trade. Looking for more of a challenge? We have three higher-end raid teams recruiting a variety of classes and specs. Want to just hang out, chat with some amazing people, and enjoy the game? Check us out.BFA Raid Recruiting Tequila Sundown 6/8H Tuesdays/Thursday 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Phrasing 5/8HT Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic in BFA Bear Force One Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT New Raid Recruiting for Heroic in BFA We Brought Snacks Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT New Raid Recruiting for Heroic in BFA Board of Education Friday 7:00pm CT Weekly Beginner/Learning Raid in Normal ...Gingersnapmd12 1d
1d [H] <Almost Awesome> 2/8M & 8/8H 2Night <Almost Awesome> - Stormreaver - US - [H], is recruiting solid, reliable players for mythic raiding! Our current progress: 2/8M & 8/8H We are mostly veteran raiders who are tired of and don't want to commit to 3+ days of raiding a week. We formed to create a place where we could raid for 2 days but have the solid performances to still complete content before it becomes irrelevant. We are currently recruiting: DPS Warrior - LOW Warlock - LOW Ele/Enh (strong resto OS) Shaman - MEDIUM Shadow Priest- HIGH We are looking for players who are: -On time. Attendance is very important when we are pushing content in a shorter amount of time! -Ready for raiding. We want you to have the motivation to at least look up a fight enough to know what they should expect. -Knowledgable about their role! Know which spec/gear/talent/glyphs would be optimal for each encounter. -Fun and easygoing! We are not hardcore and as such we expect funny wipes and errors. Be able to laugh off comments and take criticism. Raid Times are Tuesday/Thursday 8p.m. CST to 11p.m. CST. If interested contact: Lukas#1674 or Eliza#1981 or Huggz#1987 or apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/z1XD2fTU7HAB7MFh1Huggz1 1d
1d [H] <IT BE LIKE THAT> 3/8M Fri-Sat T21 11/11m CE Raiders all Top 100 US rank, looking for more people for Mythic BFA weekend raiding. Chill guild environment with skilled players that just wanna push progression. Raid Times: Friday 9:45pm - 1:45am EST Saturday 9:45pm - 1:45am EST Alts of top 100 skilled raiders who want to weekend raid are welcome. Currently Recruiting: Any tank Lock Ele Warrior If you are an exceptional player in a class that we aren't recruiting please feel free to apply anyways. Apply @: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeK5JGmWBNhWeuI7ZKbkhAEuodUsdgMVrVFR4SW_q81A3U5Og/viewform?usp=pp_url Btags: Phife#11617 Gelid#1218 godvicious#11643 Morbid#1923Phife7 1d
5d Not sure if this is bannable? Hello, These characters were in the great seal a few nights ago killing everyone in a few seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY3Dr3Vfmcg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z79Sbt0O2LMBeefstakes0 5d
5d Old HC Raider Looking for Days... Any daytime raiding on Stormreaver still? Haven't seriously played since the start of Legion. <Supergroup One Shot> disbanded and I am all alone... please help. No current logs, honestly be happy to be picked up in a decent alt run nowadays. I've been in some decent guilds over the years. I've done my fair share of end game raiding. <Months Behind> - Eredar <Obscure Reference> - Zuluhed then, now Mal'Ganis <Supergroup One Shot> - Stormreaver Looking for a decent daytime raid group... if that exists. Will play prot if necessary but really enjoying arms. Happy to be a reliable back up or third tank in a pinch. https://youtu.be/_kwCH3IDEcU 8:37 you can see just the type of hero I am.Subtlehustle0 5d
6d [H] ThunderWalkers - Recruiting Recruiting HORDE About us: We're an experienced raid group with a core group of members that has been playing together since Quake, Ultima Online, Everquest and Vanilla / Burning Crusades / WoTLK During Vanilla and the first few WoW expansions we lead content on our original servers, (Kael 'Thas [REASON] & Drak'Thul [ThunderWalkers]) including server first titles when they were introduced in WoTLK. At one time we were a very hard core group of raiders . However, RL happens to us all and we took an extended break from WoW . At least as far as raiding goes..... though most of our members continued to play WoW on a more casual basis during the past few expansions. Long story short, we've decided to put the old band back together for another run, and we're looking for a few mature, experienced players to fill out the remaining spots in our mythic raid group. Priority Classes: Resto Druid Hunter Rogue DK Mage DH At this point, we're more interested in the individual being a good fit than the class. We've got roughly 6 spots remaining. Our core healers and tanks from our original raid group are returning, so we've got most of that covered. However, we will consider adding another tank or healer if the person is a good fit and plays his/ her class at a high level. We anticipate having lots of success, the majority of our group has years of experience raiding the most difficult content. Our play times are still to be determined, but it's looking like 9PM Eastern to Midnight. This isn't set in stone yet, so give or take an hour. 2-3 nights per week for 3-4 hours per night. With our focus on being as efficient as possible during those times. I would describe our guild as semi-hardcore, as we all have families and responsibilities outside of game. We're organized and come prepared and we expect the same of any potential recruit. We don't put up with any BS, we're looking for like minded individuals. Requirements - +18 and over (most of us are 30+) Working Microphone Discord Contact - Hearthrob , Badknox , Nastihobbitz or Rzalock in game for more info.Hearthrob9 6d
Sep 17 363 Resto Druid Looking for M+/Raid I work a very odd schedule which makes raiding hard for me on a hardcore basis. I rotate every 2 weeks from day shift to nights. I am looking for a guild with active M+ pushing and at least one day of raiding being Sundays. I always come prepared and am used to the raid lifestyle. ILVL is currently 363. I am usually on every night well on day shift , and most days until 430pm EST well on nights , and usually on for a few hours in the early morning also. Bnet is DMAC#1514 if you wanna contact me in game.Macattack0 Sep 17
Sep 16 [H] 360 Holy Priest LFGuild for mythic raids Hi. As the title might suggest, I'm a holy priest looking for a guild for mythic raiding. I'm an old school, once embarrassingly hardcore player from vanilla all the way through wrath with a lot of experience in top 50/top 100 guilds as a healing priest and warlock. Life got in the way and i quit for a while, raided here and there (most recently mythic raiding in legion through nighthold until that guild imploded) but for BFA im ready to jump into the raiding scene headfirst again. I'm seeking a semi-hardcore, progression-focused mythic raiding guild to join. My schedule is pretty open so I dont have any specific requirements for raid times, though i do prefer evening raids and would rather avoid progression raiding on weekends so i dont totally neglect real life, lol. No, I don't want to play disc. Sorry. >__> This week I've been able to complete 8/8 N and 4/8 heroic through pug hell. If any of this strikes your fancy and you think i might be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet - Niia#1629.Niia8 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] <No Bully> recruiting all for Mythic BFA! About Us: <No Bully> is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future. If this is something that sounds interesting to you, I urge you to reach out to me (info below) for more information. Schedule: Main Raid Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 6-9PST Alt Raid/Achievements: Sunday 6-9PST Recruitment: Currently we have high recruitment priority for all healers, mainly priests but will consider all classes. What we expect from you: - Please show up consistently, always on time and adequately prepared. - Raiders are expected to understand a Mythic raiding environment and keep a calm head during progression. - Raiders should bring all issues with other players to my attention before causing drama in public. Required Addons: - Bigwigs or DBM - Weak Auras 2 - Angry Assignments If interested please message: Rotnob#1279 Datarro#1770 Billyboi#11438Rotnob17 Sep 16
Sep 15 Mythic + Key Sales Selling Key carries. +7/+8/+10 keys available. Weekly Key rewards: +7 = +370+ +8 = +375+ +10 = 380+ We also sell gear boosts. Get your character raid ready for uldir! Guaranteed 340+ at the end of the dungeon. Contact info: Faize#1420 (Bnet) Faize#0001 (Discord)Faize2 Sep 15
Sep 13 942 resto druid lf guild looking for a guild i can join to do mythic dungeons raids etc withJananga1 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H] 355 Ret Prot OS LF 2 days/nights M-Th I'm too old to make my current guilds raid times. Looking for 2 raids a week Monday through Thursday any times between 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm CST/server time. Been raiding since TBC. Have been a guild leader, raid leader, raider etc. Been playing a long time, know what I'm doing.Lightsabers0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Help recruiting an older guild... I just started playing about 3 months ago after 6 yrs. I have my own guild and I want to get it up and going again. Is there someone that I could recruit to take on this task?Sugarcane0 Sep 13
Sep 12 >Aeon< Recruiting Warlock for Mythic Raiding Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have three raiding groups: Red Team Progression Group : Hardcore Mythic Raiding Blue Team Progression Group : Semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Yellow Team Casual Group : Casual Raiding (Heroic Only) Each Group Requires a 99% Attendance to be apart of!!! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Red Team (Hardcore) / Alt Run *Optional* Class Priority for Red Team (Hardcore) : Warlock: Any Spec Shaman: Elemental or Enhancement with Offspec Restoration Class Priority for Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) : Priest: Holy or Disc Monk: Windwalker We are not looking for any tanks at this time. We will consider all exceptional players regardless of their class. Raider Requirements : Core Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our Red team, Blue team or Yellow team feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Sep 12
Sep 11 Any french speaking guilds on Stormreaver? Any french speaking guilds on Stormreaver?Sanguinarion0 Sep 11
Sep 11 340 Blood DK I am just looking for a raid group to get into Uldir with. As I am a ex Military 32yr old single father and work full time I am looking for Friday / Saturday group which has been impossible so far as I found this expansion, I have raid tanked since Firelands before it was called Mythic I have several killing in Heroic raids but never really have time to push for FC Heroic/Mythic...since it was changed to Mythic I have pretty much stayed in N and H progression with a fun casual group, I try to run Mythic + with guildies with I can and honestly at this point I am even open to transfer though it might take till next paycheck or the one after depending on kids needs / bills. hit me up if interested KrisLuciMcG#1584Kaenna1 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Absolve> Hpally <Absolve> Currently 5/8N and 2/8H Looking for an Hpally for raid days: Tuesday/Wednesday 6pm-9pmST/CT. We are very casual but enjoy pushing content and will be attempting mythic in the future.Nyteglaive1 Sep 11
Sep 10 308 mage LFGuild Looking for a Semi hc guild to do some heroic/normal raids with. I'm fairly new to the game but I've been putting in a lot of time and I want get a bit more serious. I am cooperative and flexible Fast learner and a teamplayer 18+Flanu2 Sep 10
Sep 10 H-TBSB LF DPS for casual raid & social people Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small Horde guild on the Stormreaver server looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @%%*#%*@. Social: We do like to raid but we like non-raiders just as much! We don’t have any “if you’re not online every month you get kicked” type of rules so if you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out and dig the non-toxic environment we’re trying to cultivate, you’re more than welcome to join. Raiding: Right now, we’re just looking for DPS. Our raiding policy is that we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to always clear heroic before the next tier goes live. Currently we’re 4/8 Normal. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. We do prefer raiders to be on our server and in the guild, but we aren’t 100% against cross server raiders. We do ask that if you plan to raid with us this way that you “commit” to raiding with us. I use commit very loosely but meaning that you don’t just raid with us until you find something on your server. If you are actively searching for a guild/raid group on your server, good luck in your search! Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm ET until 11:30pm ET at the latest (depending on how the night is going/how tired people are it may be called at 11pm eastern but will never go past 11:30pm) Loot System: Personal loot. We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Miscellaneous: We run Mythic+ throughout the week, though activity is higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions. Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC (This is not our guild discord. It’s just a channel you can join to ask questions and stuff about the guild. That way I don’t plaster my guild’s discord all around the internet lol So if you join it, don’t think “gross there are like 5 people here”. The only people in this channel are the recruiters for the guild!) Discord: NerdEsq#0692Gimmemyname0 Sep 10
Sep 9 ilvl 341.5 Prot Pally LFG Protection paladin (currently ilvl 341.5) looking for a 2 night a week (pref Tues/Thurs) raiding guild with aspirations of doing heroic content. Normals with lots of mythic + would also be great! Most notable raiding experience and achievements came during wotlk (Undying, Tribute to Insanity 10m). Also, have the Proven Defender title...if that helps to gauge ability! BattleTag is Ado #1870. Message in game or feel free to respond on here if there is interest!Lilbilf0 Sep 9
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 8 -- --Callieco1 Sep 8
Sep 8 <HBOTR> Recuiting all players! HBOTR is a new guild formed of old friends who used to raid together. We were in The Panic Attacks, which was later renamed Pulse. We try to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. The plan is to organize several (optional) guild events that are available for anyone to join, including: alt raid nights, M+ dungeons, casual PvP battlegrounds and serious PvP. We do, however, have a set of minimum expectations for those who wish to raid with us. These qualifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Showing up consistently. 2. Having knowledge of your class. 3. Being able to interact politely with others. No, you will not be best friends with every single person in the raid. Yes, we expect you to behave during raids hours and not cause the rest of the raid aggravation. 4. Cannot be a creepy weirdo. Once we establish a core group, gear distribution will be a loot council. Our raid schedule will be Sunday nights 5pm-8pm PST. We're all adults now and have responsibilities and which is why the raid is limited to one night for now. Light-hearted and focused is the goal. Recruitment: Current priority recruiting: Open Recruitment. If you're interested add me on real ID: Dumeni#1750Transowlkin1 Sep 8
Sep 7 >Aeon< is Recruiting Mythic Raiders! Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have three raiding groups: Red Team Progression Group : Hardcore Mythic Raiding Blue Team Progression Group : Semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Yellow Team Casual Group : Casual Raiding (Heroic Only) Each Group Requires a 99% Attendance to be apart of!!! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Red Team (Hardcore) / Alt Run *Optional* Class Priority for Core : Paladin: Holy Priest: Any Spec Warlock: Any Spec We are not looking for any tanks at this time. We will consider all exceptional players regardless of their class. Raider Requirements : Core Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our core team, B Team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] <Anhedonia> Tues/Thur 6:30-9:30 ST <Anhedonia> (Active since its creation in 2008) is recruiting a tank, healer (pally/priest pref. No druids.) and any DPS (ranged/melee) interested in Tuesday/Thursday raids from 6:30 - 9:30 ST. You can get a hold of our Officers if interested Aelbram - (Zer0mous #1654) Alltaire - (Jenir #1652)Aelbram1 Sep 7
Sep 6 <Mistaken> (H) -- Looking for new raiders! <Mistaken> (H) is recruiting for our Monday and Wednesday night raid group! The raid begins at 8pm server and runs until 11pm server. We are accepting all applicants who are devoted to showing up, downing bosses, and having a blast. This is a fun loving group made up of "old school" players who enjoy long walks on the beach, movies, and raiding with friends. We are not necessarily casuals. We like to call ourselves "semi-hardcore." We have fun and progress all within six hours a week. Please send an ingame mail to Veralyn#1213, PavlovGW#1113, Rabid#1968, Shad0wViper#1572 or Ellipsys#1477 if interested.Pavlovian0 Sep 6
Sep 6 [H]Order of the Rising Sun, Heroic Raiding/M+ Who We Are: <Order of the Rising Sun> [Stormreaver] Order of the Rising Sun is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild. Our goals are to hit Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier within a reasonable time frame. Raiding only four hours a week allows many of us to raid while also juggling work/family/school ect.. After two years of doing so we have found raiding to be a lot more fun with many less headaches. Schedule: We raid twice a week, and four hours total. Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST Thursday 9pm - 11pm EST We will also be setting up multiple consistent Mythic+ groups throughout the week! After we get Ahead of the Curve we farm heroic on Tuesday and do normal with alts on Thursday. What We're Looking For: Ranged DPS, but more specifically; Mage Shaman Druid Warlock *Some raiding experience and legion AOTC's are preferred, but not explicitly required If you are looking for meaningful raiding on a limited schedule, but don't want to deal with the extra complications of Mythic Raiding, we can provide a fun and consistent 4 hour per week raiding schedule. We are currently gearing up in anticipation of Uldir's release early next month, so now is a great time to join! Contact Raine#12939 - Battlenet Raine#8002 - DiscordRaìne1 Sep 6
Sep 3 >Aeon< Recruiting for Mythic Raiding! Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have two raid teams, one being our core Mythic raiding team and the other being our secondary more casual team only raiding Heroic. Both raid teams require a 90% raid attendance to be apart of. Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : B Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm: B Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Wednesday or Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) (Haven't decided if second raid day is going to be Weds or Thurs yet) Sunday : 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Alt Run (Optional) Class Priority for Core Shaman: Any Spec Paladin: Holy or Retribution Mage: Any Spec Priest: Any Spec Warlock: Any Spec We are not looking for any tanks at this time. We will consider all exceptional players regardless of their class. Core Raider Requirements : Core Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our core team, B Team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear2 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 31 Tequila Sundown <Karma Horde> Tu/Th 8:45pmPT Who We Are Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us! A Team Within a Community Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech. We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too. Progression Goals 6/8H, 8/8N Uldir. We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team. Raid Days/Times Our mandatory raids are: Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty. Recruitment Needs Healer: Holy Paladin or Disc Priest preferred. DPS off-set a bonus. DPS: Will consider mythic capable ranged DPS. Interested? Next steps: Please check out our team's wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown Read the Guild's Code of Conduct - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63 Join the guild's Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856 Looking forward to hearing from you!Ctrlaltshift26 Aug 31
Aug 30 21+ Guild LFM for Mythic+, Raids and RBGs! Absolve (US-Horde-Stormreaver) is a casual adults only guild looking for skilled DPS, healers and tanks for Uldir raids, mythic + dungeons and RBGs. We look for competent players who understand WoW mechanics, their class, and promote a social and positive environment for all members. A Little More About Us Our average members are between 25-35 years old. Most have full time jobs and/or families to support. While we all have a competitive drive we also understand the need to balance our game time with our other responsibilities. We love to have fun whether it be guild movie nights, watching The Office while questing, or just hanging out in discord goofing around. Content Goals Given that Mythic + gear is currently better than Uldir gear, we plan to have several Mythic + groups running each week. We plan on raiding 2 nights a week for 2-2.5 hours each night. We would also love to have weekly RBG groups. Community Goals We allow social members, friends of raiders and anyone who would like to help us build our community. We promote a funny and active community for people to hangout in whether that be in guild chat or in our discord. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, add me on Battle.net - CallieCo#1475 - so we can talk more!Callieco0 Aug 30
Aug 30 [H] <Sauce> Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST LF RDps <Sauce> is a fresh raiding guild made up of returning experienced players looking to form a casual progression group. We’ve established a core team of about 15 solid, reliable raiders and would like to expand that number to around 20-25 in order to insure our ability to push mythic raid content. Recruitment: We are primarily looking for Ranged Dps, preferably Mage or Warlock. Raid Times: We raid 8-11pm server time Tuesdays and Thursdays and expect high attendance. Guild Events: While Raid progression will be the guild’s main concern, we will also host other events such as Mythic+, RBGs, Arenas, Expeditions, and Mog runs. If you’re interested in joining the guild please contact me on discord <Questguy#1027> with your class, spec, offspec, current ilvl, and previous raiding experience. We would prefer experienced players however motivated new players are welcome to come and learn!Questguy1 Aug 30
Aug 29 [h] Rogue looking for Guild for mythics, etc. Came back for BFA, last played in MoP. I want to clear end game content on mythic this expansion, and am looking for the guild to do that. I have always been a top player in each expansion I play, either being multi-glad when I did PvP in BC and early WoTLK, an early clearer of MoP content, diamond+ in SC2 and LoL, etc. Not looking to PvP at this point, just want a raiding guild that will clear the content that comes out. I'm on the east coast and work full time, so would highly prefer a guild that runs things after 7:30/8:00 pm eastern time. btag: Kelustu#1105. Happy to chat more.Chickas2 Aug 29
Aug 28 [H] Rogue LF EST Raiding Guild Hey there. Looking to hop into the raiding scene in this expansion, which is something I haven't been able to do in the past few expansions due to IRL things. I've played the game since 2005 though, so I'm not a total newbie when it comes to raiding. Knowing what to bring to the table as far as consumables, gear, reading and learning strats, being on time etc. I also have a mic and am capable of getting into whatever voice program the guild is using. I'm mainly looking for a guild that is "casual" in a sense. I want to do the raids on N/H and clear them, potentially Mythic, but I'm not interested in simulations and wowprogress rankings etc. Just trying to clear the content and have a good time with the members. I'm available from 7-11 EST during the weekdays, and weekends are pretty much open game as long as it isn't a late night thing on a Sunday. PM me ingame @ zjackson#11738Sevryn0 Aug 28
Aug 28 [H] Looking for chill, fun, semi hc guild Looking to get aotc and run M+ Time available: Tues/Thur 8pm - 12amXhu1 Aug 28
Aug 27 [H] [Stormreaver] [Tank] 343 Prot Paladin Hello! 1. Times available & time zone: I'm available evenings starting at 7PM (CST) and weekends. 2. Server preference: Stormreaver 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore/Casual 5. Current progression/experience: I've played in every WoW expansion but skipped out on legion due to school. 6. Contact info: ItsR#1591 7. Anything else: 343 ilvl Protection Paladin. I don't really play Ret/Holy so tanking is my goal. A nice group of people to do Mythic+ and raids are what I'm looking for. A happy group of people that enjoys playing is more important to me than being the first guild to down a boss. Thanks everyone!Visonik0 Aug 27
Aug 27 [H] 331 resto sham looking for guild Looking for a guild to help get into raiding and mythic +, I am free Sun/M/W/Th from 7-10pm CSTTotemmaniac0 Aug 27
Aug 26 [H]339 MW lf late night/Thurs raiding guild. Looking for a guild that starts 12am server or later. I'm also free thursdays starting at 4pm.Zimaki0 Aug 26
Aug 25 (H) 330 Resto/ele shaman looking guild Returning from a long break from WoW, stopped playing during WOD. Life has allowed me to get back into it and want to push end game content, heroic raids, mythic+'s, etc... Availability is Tuesday and Wednesdays 7-10 pm Central and Friday and Saturday nights. Message me in game at Abyssl #1722. Not sure why it has me in a guild on the forum account, I'm not.Abyssl1 Aug 25
Aug 22 SELLING CHROMATIC SWORD! Please PST or Post OFFERS! add btag Im70s#1154 going for around 4.5 million goldRatsilla0 Aug 22
Aug 20 [H] Prot/Fury Warrior LF N/H raiding guild Hello all, I am an old player (played and raided mainly during Vanilla-WOTLK) that returned for Legion where I did some casual raiding (finished all normal raiding content). I have always either Tanked or Healed in raids (planning on leveling a disc priest if Tanks are not in demand for raiding) but I could also be interested in a DPS role. I am interested in finding a Guild where I can be in a casual raiding setting, doing normal and heroic content. Ideally I would like the raiding slots to be once or twice a week. I live on the West Coast so I am generally available around 7 PM pacific time. If any of you are aware of a Guild that would fit these characteristics feel free to tell me :) Thanks for your help, Battletag: Matazar#21521 For the Horde !Karsak1 Aug 20
Aug 20 >Aeon< Recruiting for Mythic Raiding Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have two raid teams, one being our core Mythic raiding team and the other being our secondary more casual team only raiding Heroic. Both raid teams require a 90% raid attendance to be apart of. Other Guild Activities : *Rated Battlegrounds *Old Content Raids *Achievement Farming *Mythic +'s *Dungeons and Dragons *Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : B Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm: B Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) Sunday : 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Alt Run (Optional) Core Raider Requirements : Core Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our core team, B Team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Aug 20
Aug 19 LF LATENIGHT RAIDING GUILD 2 to 5 am EST Warrior Arms/Prot Spec LF latenight raiding guild! I've done mythic raids WOD and a lot of old content, have been playing since vanilla. I'm a very social person enjoy meeting new people and talking and looking for a down to earth guild that does other stuff in downtime as well! Preferably looking for raid times at about 1:30 to 2 AM EST to 5 AM ESTApõllõ0 Aug 19
Aug 14 [A] LFGuild Arms Warrior Looking for a Guild, anywhere from casual to semihardcore. I would like PVE but do enjoy PVP as well. Just want an overall active and helpful guild. Build a great team with or join that great team.Soluego0 Aug 14
Aug 12 [H]<Sovereign> WTB Just 1 More Healer It's that exciting time of expac again, ready to recruit for BfA and all the content that comes with it! As a semi-casual/hardcore raiding group, we've been around as a guild for over 10 years (originally mal'ganis alliance) and have been on Stormreaver horde side the last few expacs. We're looking to expand again, beefing up our raid team. We currently have a solid core team of about 12-15 folks that raids Heroic Raids on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7:30 to 10:30ST (8:30-11:30PM EST). We'd like to expand to about 20-25 to get a good high activity level going for the next expac, so we're pretty much recruiting everything, but mostly DPS. A little more about us: -We enjoy playing WOW but also games OTHER than WOW, so we prefer only raiding a couple nights a week, and primarily to clear heroic and do it well before the next tier to have Ahead-of-the-Curve. We like taking breaks between expacs and between tiers rather than pushing mythic raiding to the end. -We enjoy blizzard games immensely and enjoy attending blizzcons. Some of us every other year, some every year. This year we have 8 of us going. -We're all working adults and our casual schedule reflects an understanding of that -Most of us have raided hardcore in the past, some of us back to Vanilla -- We don't want that schedule any more but for the time we raid, we like to get stuff done. -We enjoy having a high activity in guild outside of raid -- Mythic+ and PVP If the above sounds like what you are interested in out of WoW also, send me a btag friend request, and let's chat! Dyson#1418. I'm also hanging out a lot on beta lately. Our website is http://sovereignwarcraft.com/ in case you want to see more about who we are. Probably the only out of date is the "DKP" loot system on the website. In BfA, given the forced personal loot system, we're doing away with DKP (And prior to that, EPGP) entirely. PS If you are a like-minded small guild that would like to join with another guild for the new expac to increase the activity and get things going, let's chat!Whirledpeaz10 Aug 12
Aug 11 New Resto Druid (Horde) LF Casual PvP Guild I’ve had this Tauren Druid since Vanilla but have been maining my Warrior ever since. I am going to main my Resto in BFA and am looking for a casual PvP guild to run bgs and arenas with. If anyone from a guild that fits the description reads this then reach out to Coltleaf!Coltplay0 Aug 11