Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5d [H] <Business Casual> NEED HEALERS AND DPS <Business Casual> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic BFA Progression. We plan to push farther in mythic this expansion. Along with recruiting for raids we are also recruiting for anyone interested in doing M+ content. There is already a set group that has completed a couple of high keys and we are looking to branch out and have more players actively participating in higher M+. Please make sure to add the appropriate recruitment officer below. Current Tier Progression: Uldir: 8/8H 2/8M Previous Tier Progression: Antorus: -5/11M Raid Needs: -Healers (Prefer priest but will consider any) -DPS (Prefer mage/shadow priest but will consider any) M+ Needs: -All Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7:30pm-11pm server time Contact: M+ Recruitment Officer: Zibiah (Justinian#1607) CoGM/Recruitment Officer: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) GM: Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo78 5d
5d <Criminal Reborn> LF ALL <Criminal Reborn> is looking for casual mature players to build teams for raiding and mythic dungeons. Message me in game, on this toon or my alt Swagician, if you are interested. All are welcome.Swagkin0 5d
5d LF Casual Guild My friend and I are looking for a Casual Raiding group. I just resubbed to WoW and will be leveling a new toon but my friend is interested in Casual Raiding. She is a Mistweaver Healer that's free on the weekends if you're wondering. Thanks!Nofears2 5d
Nov 12 any old stormreaver people? hi anyone still kicking around from vanilla/tbc days? feeling nostalgicZxiand2 Nov 12
Nov 12 WTS Herbs and Ore Looking for someone who buys herbs and ore consistently at a static price, where it's s player or guild.Canales0 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] <Olive Guardians> Wed/Thu 8pm-11pm EST Who we are: Olive Guardians [Stormreaver – Horde] is currently recruiting members for progression raiding! We are a guild with members that have been playing together as early as MoP and enjoy mythic raiding. Our members did mythic progression together in MoP (managed to down heroic Garrosh) and separately in the later stages of Legion, but have now reconvened for BFA. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST, and have a Sunday for other guild activities (farm/alt runs/other games/etc.) from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST. We have always kept a friendly atmosphere in the guild through an active discord, active guild chat, and by running other content in WoW (mythic+,world quests,warfronts,island expeditions,etc.) Raids are always ran with a progression mindset and the intent of having a pleasant time, while making sure we use our time efficiently. We are currently 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M ------------------------------------------- What we are looking for: The expectations for our raiders are simple: come in prepared for raid time in order to make the best use of it. This means: -Logging on 10-15 minutes before raid (if possible) -Having flasks, food, and pots ready -Knowing the fights, your role, and your class -Having an easygoing attitude and a progression oriented mindset on new encounters We have a core group of about 18 raiders, and would like to expand our current roster for mythic progression in BFA. As it stands we are looking to fill out our core roster, but any interested players are definitely welcome. New recruits will have at least a 1 week trial period, just to see if everything meshes well. Currently we are looking for: Tank: - Blood DK / BrM Monk (Medium Priority) DPS: - Melee : Any (Low Priority) - Ranged : Any, pref. Mage/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin (High Priority) Healer: - Holy Paladin / Resto Druid (High Priority) ------------------------------------------- Contact: If you are interested please add me on discord: Ohta#5477 with: - current class/spec - WoW raiding experience (current or prior) - a bit about yourself! - any applicable logs you may have We would prefer players with at least 355 ilvl and current raiding experience, but any motivated or exceptional players will be considered.Ohta9 Nov 12
Nov 11 <Karma Horde> Recruiting for BFA 3/8M About the Guild <Karma Horde> is an active and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players since its creation in Wrath. Stormreaver has been our home since MoP. As one of the original “Reddit guilds", we boast a vibrant and friendly ‘horde’ of players of all skill levels who enjoy all aspects of the game from mythic raiding to pet battling, achievement hunting to world PvP. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup to cement and celebrate the bonds of friendship we forge in-game. New to WoW? We welcome new players with open arms and invite you to explore Azeroth alongside us. Interested in learning how to raid? Check out our weekly learning run where newbies can raid alongside veterans to learn some tricks of the trade. Looking for more of a challenge? We have three higher-end raid teams recruiting a variety of classes and specs. Want to just hang out, chat with some amazing people, and enjoy the game? Check us out.BFA Raid Recruiting Phrasing 8/8H, 3/8M Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT Recruiting for Mythic Tequila Sundown 8/8H, 2/8M Tuesdays/Thursday 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Bear Force One 8/8H, 1/8M Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic We Brought Snacks 7/8H, 1/8M Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT Raid Recruiting for Heroic in BFA Board of Education Friday 7:00pm CT Weekly Beginner/Learning Raid in Normal ...Gingersnapmd19 Nov 11
Nov 10 372 Frost Mage 372 frost mage looking for guild. Havent done any serious raiding yet this xpac due to work but still 6/8H in pugs here and there. Also enjoy M+ pushing. Looking for a late night raiding guild where missing days occasionally is not a huge deal.Genesys3 Nov 10
Nov 9 [H] <No Bully> 7/8M recruiting! About Us: <No Bully> is a semi-hardcore group of longtime raiders who have decided to join together once again for BFA. We are based on US-Stormreaver Horde, and come with a wealth of experience in end-game progression. We have a relatively lax raiding schedule (see below) but value our time very heavily and for that reason we emphasize always bringing your best attitude and coming prepared. When raiding together in the past, we have always managed to hit Cutting Edge in each raid and that continues to be our goal into the future. If this is something that sounds interesting to you, I urge you to reach out to me (info below) for more information. Schedule: Main Raid Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 6-9PST Alt Raid/Achievements: Sunday 6-9PST Recruitment: Currently we have high recruitment priority for: DK dps Warlock We will consider: Any exceptional DPS, however please contact one of us to speak more about your particular class. What we expect from you: - Please show up consistently, always on time and adequately prepared. - Raiders are expected to understand a Mythic raiding environment and keep a calm head during progression. - Raiders should bring all issues with other players to my attention before causing drama in public. Required Addons: - Bigwigs or DBM - Weak Auras 2 - Angry Assignments If interested please message: Rotnob#1279 Datarro#1770 Billyboi#11438Rotnob22 Nov 9
Nov 9 Posted on wrong toon, Horde druid Xareldruid 338 druid can gear what ever spec you want me as LF a weekend or 8pm-11pm EST raiding guildHygieia3 Nov 9
Nov 7 [H] <Anhedonia> Casual Guild LFM (8/8N-7/8H) <Anhedonia> (8/8N, 7/8H) is a mostly casual raiding guild looking for any DPS (ranged/melee) to fill out our raid team. We would be willing to accept another healer or tank, as our raiders are willing to play other classes/specs. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday from 6:30 - 9:30 ST. Our guild has been around for 10 years, and many of our members have been around for multiple expansions. We used to be a hardcore guild, raiding mythics on a regular basis. However, times change and many of us have schedules and commitments that do not lend themselves to hardcore raiding. This is an adult guild with dark humor. We run Discord for raids. We also run dungeons (Mythics+), PVP, and level alts and such. Feel free to contact me for more information - Jenir#1652 or Zer0mous#1654.Alltaire5 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H]Order of the Rising Sun, Heroic Raiding Who We Are: <Order of the Rising Sun> [Stormreaver] Order of the Rising Sun is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild. Our goals are to hit Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier within a reasonable time frame. Raiding only four hours a week allows many of us to raid while also juggling work/family/school ect.. After two years of doing so we have found raiding to be a lot more fun with many less headaches. Schedule: We raid twice a week, and four hours total. Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST Thursday 9pm - 11pm EST After we get Ahead of the Curve we farm heroic on Tuesday and do normal with alts on Thursday. What We're Looking For: Healer, specifically; Shaman Priest Ranged DPS, specifically; Mage Shaman Warlock *Some raiding experience and legion AOTC's are preferred, but not explicitly required If you are looking for meaningful raiding on a limited schedule, but don't want to deal with the extra complications of Mythic Raiding, we can provide a fun and consistent 4 hour per week raiding schedule. We are currently 6/8 in Heroic Uldir! Contact Raine#12939 - Battlenet Raine#8002 - DiscordRaìne0 Nov 7
Nov 5 Returning From Dead LF Guild So I left before Cat hit. When I left I was successfully raiding all frozen throne content. Tanking/Off Tanking As a DK Healing as Priest and DPS as rouge. I have started over as I have no clue what any of my old account info was and Blizz is no help. I am looking casual place to call home. A guild that can help me get back into playing and raiding. Not looking to be carried I just need help.Dannalla2 Nov 5
Nov 4 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy3 Nov 4
Nov 4 Returning Hunter LF Guild Hi, I'm a returning player from a long hiatus looking for a new guild to join.Thurinadorn2 Nov 4
Nov 4 LF PVP Guild any PVP guilds looking to recruit a Healer and or Tank? Hit me upMahkak0 Nov 4
Nov 2 H 5/8 Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1:00am EST LFM <Capital Punishment> is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content. We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45 and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group. How this works: We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there. If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=HordeDhkatz4 Nov 2
Oct 31 [H] <IT BE LIKE THAT> 6/8M Fri-Sat <IT BE LIKE THAT> is a newly formed Mythic Weekend raiding guild, compromised mostly of Top 100 skilled raiders and alts of various top 100 guilds. Chill guild environment with skilled players that just wanna push progression. Raid Times: Friday 9:45pm - 1:45am EST Saturday 9:45pm - 1:45am EST Alts of top 100 skilled raiders who want to weekend raid are welcome. Currently Recruiting: Lock Mage Warrior Rogue Boomkin Hunter Mw/Priest/Rdruid If you are an exceptional player in a class that we aren't recruiting please feel free to apply anyways. Apply @: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeK5JGmWBNhWeuI7ZKbkhAEuodUsdgMVrVFR4SW_q81A3U5Og/viewform?usp=pp_url Btags: Phife#11617 Victory#1761 Morbid#1923Phife18 Oct 31
Oct 31 376 RDruid looking for mythic uldir runs I'm looking to get into some mythic runs. The only times I'm NOT available are Tuesday and Saturday nights. I will not be leaving my current guild. Thanks Personal Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PQNBmFZzqfDYXjgp Raider IO: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormreaver/M%C3%A1yd%C3%A1yMáydáy0 Oct 31
Oct 30 [H] Three Hops This Time 4/8M Mon/Tues/Wed <Three Hops This Time> A Horde guild on the server Stormreaver is looking for new members to help us Cha Cha Slide through Uldir. We're dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We like to run Mythic Plus in the downtime. We are currently 8/8H and 1/8M. Our Raid Schedule is as follows: Monday 8-11 EST Tuesday 8-11 EST Wednesday 8-11 EST We're Currently Looking for the following: High: Holy Priest Shadow Priest Warlock Low: Rogue Demon Hunter We're always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us. Contact: Brashara#1324 (Guild Master) Drujo#1397 (recruitment officer)Twizzler3 Oct 30
Oct 30 Mythic Hpal & Lock Alf Guild Mythic Holy paladin and Afl Lock LF Mythic Guild That raids 2-3 days a week. We are looking to transfer, night would be best for us 7-8-9 to 12-1 pm. We would like to transfer off if we can get in a good guild. Here’s our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/pufflz#bybracket=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/veloci#Soundz2 Oct 30
Oct 30 356 Frost Mage LF Guild Hello, I'm currently look for a casual progression raiding / mythic + guild. Prefer weekends at early times but open to most times. 8/8 normal Uldir. Was a hardcore raider on my priest from Vanilla through MOPSilverstéin4 Oct 30
Oct 30 LF Evening Guild Looking for a guild active in the evening. Played off and on since BC. Labeling myself "casual" until I meet the right group to do higher content. This is a fresh toon so I will be focusing on gearing over the next couple of weeks. Message me in game today if you think I might be a good fit. I can always hop in discord as well.Ashbane1 Oct 30
Oct 29 <Capital Punishment> recruiting (H 5/8) <Capital Punishment> US-Stormreaver is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content. We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group. How this works: We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there. If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=HordeBiskitts0 Oct 29
Oct 29 <Sundered Darkness> is recruiting DPS (H 7/8) <Sundered Darkness> is recruiting DPS with 360+ ilevel. We are currently 7/8 Heroic and are trying to man-up for Mythic progression. Our raid nights are Tuesdays and Saturdays from 6:00-9:00PM MST. The following classes/specs are preferred however we will review any and all applications. Warlock Shadow Priest Hunter Balance Druid (laser chicken) DPS Warrior Enhancement Shaman If you have any questions or would like to apply please comment on this post, Whisper Mojihn or send in game mail. Thanks for reading!Mojihn0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Hello, is there any blacksmith who can make [Enchanted Thorium Breastplate]?Meatbali0 Oct 29
Oct 27 H<Work From Home> 8/8H 1/8M, M/W 730-1030 CST Raids are Monday and Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm Server Time (Central) We're looking for 3 Ranged DPS (warlock, mage) to fill the last few main raid spots. We're not ultra hardcore but expect you to know how to play your class and do raid mechanics well. We are a laid back group of experienced veteran players. Will be moving Heroic clear to an off-night soon to make room for more Mythic progression. Our needs are as described above but we welcome any interested raiders to inquire! Discord is required. Message: Nimbletoe#1791 Message in game: Nimblechi. Slims Kyres Or anyone you see online for more info.Aggietoker0 Oct 27
Oct 26 >Aeon< 4/8M Recruiting Mythic Raiders Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have four raiding groups: Red Team Progression Group : Hardcore Mythic Raiding Blue Team Progression Group : Semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Yellow Team Casual Group : Casual Raiding (Heroic Only) Green Team Casual Group : Casual Raiding (Heroic Only) Each Group Requires a 99% Attendance to be apart of!!! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm : Green Team (Heroic) Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm : Green Team (Heroic) Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Red Team (Hardcore) / Alt Run *Optional* Class Priority for Red Team (Hardcore) : Exceptional Ranged DPS Class Priority for Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) : All Ranged DPS Classes Death Knight/Monk or Druid Tank We will consider all exceptional players regardless of their class. Raider Requirements : Mythic Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our Red team, Blue team or Yellow team feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Oct 26
Oct 26 Last Pull 3/8 M - H Recruiting Hey everyone, We are looking to recruit immediately 2 dps and 1 healer. Looking to expand our team after out to 23-25 so spots available. We don't run a bench where you sit and wait only. We rotate in to keep everyone geared and experienced with fights. Raid Nights are - Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10 server. Pref will be given to Arms Warrior, Mage for dps, Resto Druid for healer. Any good players will be considered. Head over to our discord and post in the Potential-Recruits channel found here: https://discord.gg/DFAKMTd We need: Character Name: Roles you can perform effectively: Link to Logs if available: Raid Experience: Any tidbit that could show a bit of your personality:Moltenelite3 Oct 26
Oct 25 [H] Hang and Bang 8/8N 6/8H Looking for a solid Ret Pally and a few good RDPS for our Heroic raid team. Our raid times are 9pm-12am EST Wed and 4pm-7pm est Sun (optional). We are focused on Heroic progression only at the moment. Feel send a whisper to Bodytriangle, Mose, or Kemedin for details.Bodytriangle1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia3 Oct 25
Oct 24 Ilvl 335 MM Hunter LFG Looking for active/chill/fun guildDirtyrita1 Oct 24
Oct 23 [H] <South of Heaven> Recruiting South of Heaven is a multi-game community that has been playing together for over a decade now across multiple MMOs. We’ve been in WoW as members of the Horde on Stormreaver off and on since WotLK. While some of our members have moved on to other games within the SoH community those of us that remain are looking to reinforce our ranks and make some new friends. We have members who play casually and some who play at the more progressive end of content. There is a place for everyone. Our goal as a guild is to experience all current content within BfA as well as playing around in older content for fun. Our current focus on the weekdays is new weekly content like Warfronts, Island Expeditions, World Quests and Dungeons (Mythic+ or otherwise). Fri @ 9pm EST & Sat @ 8pm EST we focus on current raid content. We're looking to recruit and form a new raid group for Normal and Heroic runs. We have no plans for Mythic raiding. Leadership opportunities available. Sundays are reserved for previous expansion content and catching up on anything missed during the week. We have community forums and an active discord server where you can get to know us, and we can get to know you. So, if you’re interested in joining you’ll need to read through our Guild Policies and Code of Conduct then make an intro post on the forums to get things rolling. We hope to hear from you soon! ...Elania0 Oct 23
Oct 22 [H]<Sovereign> LF RDPS + 1 Healer It's that exciting time of expac again, ready to recruit for BfA and all the content that comes with it! As a semi-casual/hardcore raiding group, we've been around as a guild for over 10 years (originally mal'ganis alliance) and have been on Stormreaver horde side the last few expacs. We're looking to expand again, beefing up our raid team. We currently have a solid core team of about 12-15 folks that raids Heroic Raids on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7:30 to 10:30ST (8:30-11:30PM EST). We'd like to expand to about 20-25 to get a good high activity level going for the next expac, so we're pretty much recruiting everything, but mostly DPS. A little more about us: -We enjoy playing WOW but also games OTHER than WOW, so we prefer only raiding a couple nights a week, and primarily to clear heroic and do it well before the next tier to have Ahead-of-the-Curve. We like taking breaks between expacs and between tiers rather than pushing mythic raiding to the end. -We enjoy blizzard games immensely and enjoy attending blizzcons. Some of us every other year, some every year. This year we have 8 of us going. -We're all working adults and our casual schedule reflects an understanding of that -Most of us have raided hardcore in the past, some of us back to Vanilla -- We don't want that schedule any more but for the time we raid, we like to get stuff done. -We enjoy having a high activity in guild outside of raid -- Mythic+ and PVP If the above sounds like what you are interested in out of WoW also, send me a btag friend request, and let's chat! Dyson#1418. I'm also hanging out a lot on beta lately. Our website is http://sovereignwarcraft.com/ in case you want to see more about who we are. Probably the only out of date is the "DKP" loot system on the website. In BfA, given the forced personal loot system, we're doing away with DKP (And prior to that, EPGP) entirely. PS If you are a like-minded small guild that would like to join with another guild for the new expac to increase the activity and get things going, let's chat!Whirledpeaz11 Oct 22
Oct 20 Selling Haunted Memento Selling Haunted Memento for 350k gold pst need gold fast cheap its up to 600k or moreIshtásoñda2 Oct 20
Oct 19 >Aeon< 3/8M Recruiting Mythic Raiders Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting serious players for Mythic raiding, Heroic raiding, PvP and Mythic +'s. We're one of the most active guilds on the server with a strong community. This expansion we have three raiding groups: Red Team Progression Group : Hardcore Mythic Raiding Blue Team Progression Group : Semi-hardcore Mythic Raiding Yellow Team Casual Group : Casual Raiding (Heroic Only) Each Group Requires a 99% Attendance to be apart of!!! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Yellow Team (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) & Red Team (Hardcore) Sunday 9:30pm - 12:30pm : Red Team (Hardcore) / Alt Run *Optional* Class Priority for Red Team (Hardcore) : Frost Mage Any Other exceptional Ranged DPS Class Priority for Blue Team (Semi-Hardcore) : All Ranged DPS Classes Death Knight/Monk or Druid Tank We will consider all exceptional players regardless of their class. Raider Requirements : Core Raiders must have at least a 99% attendance rate. Show up on time and prepared for the raid, as well with a positive attitude. Demonstrate mechanical knowledge and knowledge of your class/spec. If you are interested in raiding with our Red team, Blue team or Yellow team feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Oct 19
Oct 19 367 havoc DH LF late night guild Ilvl 367 DH 8/8 H, 1/8M Lf late night guild to raid with from 130AM to 330 AM time frame EST. I also have a 350 Brew alt i'm leveling. Hit me up!Cháós0 Oct 19
Oct 18 [H] - Deleted - Deleted -Aggietoker2 Oct 18
Oct 17 378 Veng DH and 371 SPriest We're currently on Zul'jin but looking to move to Stormreaver. We've both got AOTC, both do keys and log in daily. Looking for an active guild but not one with multiple raid teams. No interest in changing to alliance. Can reply here or message me in btag Koramy#1933.Koramy1 Oct 17
Oct 17 Mistaken (H) -- LF Ranged DPS <Mistaken> (H) is recruiting for our Monday and Wednesday night raid group! The raid begins at 8pm server and runs until 11pm server. We are accepting all applicants who are devoted to showing up, downing bosses, and having a blast. This is a fun loving group made up of "old school" players who enjoy long walks on the beach, movies, and raiding with friends. We are not necessarily casuals. We like to call ourselves "semi-hardcore." We have fun and progress all within six hours a week. Please send an in-game mail to Veralyn#1213, Mahjelly#1928 PavlovGW#1113, Rabid#1968, Shad0wViper#1572 or Ellipsys#1477 if interested.Pavlovian0 Oct 17
Oct 16 hiya Date Posted: 10/14/18 Class/Spec: ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN – Faction: horde! could faction change but do not want to if i do not have to. Cleared: 8/8N and 8/8H with limited time to play . Btag: TRUTH#11644 Armory-https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Evilhart Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36066753#difficulty=3 Availability: Monday through Thursday – ideal start times are 7pm CST, to Around 11ct LF 2 or 3 nights max at this time. Goals -i’m primarily looking for a guild with the goal Of C.E I’d like to start pushing higher keys weekly and I’ve come to realize that just won’t happen with pugs..Evilhart1 Oct 16
Oct 14 [H] 8/8N, 3/8H <Fallen Heroes> NEEDS: DPS: DH, Mage, Priest, DK, Warlock, Arms Warrior TANK: DK, Warrior HEALS: Shaman, Monk (quality players of all specs/roles are still encouraged to apply) REQUIREMENTS: Min 350 ilvl Must use Discord (with mic) Must put team's success over personal success Must stay on top of class & spec for optimal performance Must not be an elitist jerk Must be seeking to maintain the above while still having fun! RAID DETAILS: Server: US-Stormreaver Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:00pm - Midnight EST - Tuesdays & Fridays (optional 3rd raid night Thurs, Sat, Sun or Mon, varies on guild availability) Loot System: Loot Council Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) RECENT PROGRESSION: 8/8 N Uldir 2/8 H Uldir ABOUT US: <Fallen Heroes> was founded in 2011 and was one of the top hardcore raiding guilds on our server at the time. After a long break, our core members are back once again and are looking for committed players to build a successful, casual, progression raiding guild. We are a 21+ progression-oriented casual raiding guild. Our core members have been running together for years and strive to provide a stable raiding environment that's enjoyed by all members. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and we like to laugh... raiding is not supposed to feel like a job! In our spare time, we enjoy Alts, M+, PvP, other games, and listening to music in Discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done, Fallen Heroes could be the place for you! APPLICATION: https://tinyurl.com/yavap5aw Contact us in-game for more info: Sïdïous - Raid Lead / Officer - Brewman#11561 Harryshotter - Raid Assist / Officer - Drefan#1760 Càrnagê - GM - Psiexrcst#1344 Harryshotter8 Oct 14
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 BURN ONE PVP RECRUITING PLAYERS THAT ENJOY PVP!Christs0 Oct 12
Oct 12 delete deleteHarryshotter1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Stormreaver offline OMEGALULKaelryus9 Oct 12
Oct 11 [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 11
Oct 8 [H]Order of the Rising Sun, Heroic Raiding Who We Are: <Order of the Rising Sun> [Stormreaver] Order of the Rising Sun is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild. Our goals are to hit Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier within a reasonable time frame. Raiding only four hours a week allows many of us to raid while also juggling work/family/school ect.. After two years of doing so we have found raiding to be a lot more fun with many less headaches. Schedule: We raid twice a week, and four hours total. Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST Thursday 9pm - 11pm EST We will also be setting up multiple consistent Mythic+ groups throughout the week! After we get Ahead of the Curve we farm heroic on Tuesday and do normal with alts on Thursday. What We're Looking For: Healer, specifically; Shaman Druid Ranged DPS, specifically; Mage Shaman Druid Warlock *Some raiding experience and legion AOTC's are preferred, but not explicitly required If you are looking for meaningful raiding on a limited schedule, but don't want to deal with the extra complications of Mythic Raiding, we can provide a fun and consistent 4 hour per week raiding schedule. We are currently 4/8 in Heroic Uldir! Contact Raine#12939 - Battlenet Raine#8002 - DiscordRaìne0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8