Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h [H]<Sovereign> Recruiting All for BfA It's that exciting time of expac again, ready to recruit for BfA and all the content that comes with it! As a semi-casual/hardcore raiding group, we've been around as a guild for over 10 years (originally mal'ganis alliance) and have been on Stormreaver horde side the last few expacs. We're looking to expand again, beefing up our raid team. We currently have a solid core team of about 12-15 folks that raids Heroic Raids on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7:30 to 10:30ST (8:30-11:30PM EST). We'd like to expand to about 20-25 to get a good high activity level going for the next expac, so we're pretty much recruiting everything, but mostly DPS. A little more about us: -We enjoy playing WOW but also games OTHER than WOW, so we prefer only raiding a couple nights a week, and primarily to clear heroic and do it well before the next tier to have Ahead-of-the-Curve. We like taking breaks between expacs and between tiers rather than pushing mythic raiding to the end. -We enjoy blizzard games immensely and enjoy attending blizzcons. Some of us every other year, some every year. This year we have 8 of us going. -We're all working adults and our casual schedule reflects an understanding of that -Most of us have raided hardcore in the past, some of us back to Vanilla -- We don't want that schedule any more but for the time we raid, we like to get stuff done. -We enjoy having a high activity in guild outside of raid -- Mythic+ and PVP If the above sounds like what you are interested in out of WoW also, send me a btag friend request, and let's chat! Dyson#1418. I'm also hanging out a lot on beta lately. Our website is http://sovereignwarcraft.com/ in case you want to see more about who we are. Probably the only out of date is the "DKP" loot system on the website. In BfA, given the forced personal loot system, we're doing away with DKP (And prior to that, EPGP) entirely. PS If you are a like-minded small guild that would like to join with another guild for the new expac to increase the activity and get things going, let's chat!Whirledpeaz3 3h
3h WTB Heavy Junkboxes I need 980 heavy junkboxes to finish my ravenholdt rep. i am paying: 10g per for 5+ 25g per for 50+ 50g per for 100+ 75g per for 500+ and if anyone wants to farm all of these for me, i will pay 100g per- to make it simple, ill just round up to 100k. feel free to check for teebu's / recipies to sell- as long as i can turn it in i dont care. i just wanna finish this rep before BFA. message me in game or via mail if interested, or just COD to me. thanks!Shadonut1 3h
3d LF a PVP Guild to Do RBG's With Recently began PvPing on this character and have fallen in love. Hoping to team up with like minded individuals and wreck things together. Cheers!Kellum0 3d
4d <Karma Horde> Recruiting for BFA About the Guild <Karma Horde> is an active and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players since its creation in Wrath. Stormreaver has been our home since MoP. As one of the original “Reddit guilds", we boast a vibrant and friendly ‘horde’ of players of all skill levels who enjoy all aspects of the game from mythic raiding to pet battling, achievement hunting to world PvP. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup to cement and celebrate the bonds of friendship we forge in-game. New to WoW? We welcome new players with open arms and invite you to explore Azeroth alongside us. Interested in learning how to raid? Check out our weekly learning run where newbies can raid alongside veterans to learn some tricks of the trade. Looking for more of a challenge? We have three higher-end raid teams recruiting a variety of classes and specs. Want to just hang out, chat with some amazing people, and enjoy the game? Check us out.BFA Raid Recruiting Tequila Sundown 7/11M ABT Tuesdays/Thursday 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Phrasing 11/11H ABT Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic in BFA Bear Force One Thursday/Monday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT New Raid Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic in BFA Board of Education Friday 7:00pm CT Weekly Beginner/Learning Raid in Normal ...Gingersnapmd5 4d
6d Returning Player LFGuild I'm returning to the game for BFA, I played in brief stints throughout Legion, but I do not really consider myself to have any real or meaningful content experience. I'm not a freeloader, I do not expect any recruiting guild to feel an obligation to carry me through current Legion raid content for Ahead of the Curve, Cutting Edge, or mounts. I was in a US Top 200 guild (as a reference, top 200 finished Mythic, then Heroic, content about 4-5 months after content launch for Siege of Org) as an officer for MOP. I held 6 of the 9 Challenge Mode dungeon titles on Sargeras as various times (see associated feats of Strength). I work entirely too much now to raid 4-6 nights a week. Ideally I would fit in a guild that can clear Heroic content within a month of content launch and dabbles in Mythic, but isn't going to breakup if they don't finish a tier (IE a guild that doesn't take themselves too seriously). Not open to consistent weekend raiding at this time. A little about me as a person. I have a background in engineering and then network engineering and then cyber security as a Government contractor, and I'm a high functioning Autistic. Generally this manifests as an ability to diagnose spatial and logical problems quickly, but makes me come off a little distant. I enjoy small group content (challenge mode dungeons are what I miss the most in this game) and would fit in very well with a Mythic+ carry team. I have 8 characters at max level on Stormreaver (all Horde) and would prefer to main the Warlock, although I'm open to Priest or Druid if a guild that is otherwise a good fit is having a hard time with healers. Battletag Cubegod#1738. Please don't contact me if your guild is significantly different than what I've described as being a good fit for me in BFA.Doppler2 6d
6d 956 Frost DK LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, I know it's late into ABT however I'm an extremely experienced raider and I can definitely hold my own while finishing in the top 5-10 dps. I have quite a few rare achievements such as ICHYOTSOHAIA, Death's Demise, Celestial Defender, Conqueror of Naxxramas, Obsidian Slayer, and Cutting Edge: Black Gate/Grand Empress Shek'zeer/Will of the Emperor. I have many other notable achievements and know how to play my class exceptionally. Looking for a Weekend raiding guild that raids Heroic/Mythic ABT late night (After 11:00 PM EST). If there's a guild here that's doing ABT late night on the weekends and willing to help gear me out you won't be disappointed with your new recruit who will be raiding with you throughout the next xpac!! Thanks for your time! LylaxLylax1 6d
Jul 10 [H]TBSB@Stormreaver recruiting ALL THE PEOPLE Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #!%@@#**. We’re looking to add members to get ready for BFA. Raid wise, we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to clear heroic before the next tier goes live. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. Raid Times: Friday – 8:30pm Eastern, probably. Loot System: Personal loot. We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We run Mythics and Mythic+, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions. Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC Discord: NerdEsq#0692Gimmemyname1 Jul 10
Jul 8 Returning player LFGuild So I'm a relatively average player, I have been playing off and on since WotLK. I'm really trying to get more out of WoW then just the solo questing, solo dungeons, and LFR. So I guess what I'm looking for is a mature, chill, adult guild willing to teach, and communicate and run things together instead of rely on soloing everything or constantly in LFR.Kungpøw1 Jul 8
Jul 8 LF Home Blood DK (only plan on playing Blood DK for PvE good or bad) LF guild for Fri / Sat. I tried dps in Legion and it just didn't fit right so I am going back to tanking looking for a weekend guild (sadly work overnight so weekday guild will not work) For The Horde of course that only wants to do N and H and isn't looking big rush. Nothing against it but as a single dad with a lot on my plate I just don't have the drive nor the time to push hardcore into mythic i'd rather take it slow and just enjoy the raid for what it is while having laughs and cutting up with friends...if we eventually get to mythic cool, if not w/e just looking for a new home and somewhere to enjoy the game and relax togetherKaenna2 Jul 8
Jul 6 Essence US 84 Selling Mythic antorous <Essence> is selling mythic antorous (MOUNT IS UP FOR GRABS), chosen runs, guldan mount and more PST for prices and questions! (P.S.) We take gold from ALL REALMS! Discord: Vodka#3491 Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223Vodkabro2 Jul 6
Jul 5 <Revive> Selling Mythic Antorus and GD Mount! June 12 - available June 19 - available June 26 - available July 3 - available We are only accepting gold on Stormreaver and Illidan at this time! Greeting's Stormreaver, we've got great news!! Progression is over! what does that mean for you? That means you can once again buy a quick, clean run for Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne! Want that mount? tier? ilvl? or achievement? We can help you get it! Revive will be offering a varity of packages as well as individual wings and bosses. Hope to see you soon! Below are the costs for packages and wings. Contact me for per boss prices. Raider Experience Packages Argus mount is unavailable for purchase 9/11 Mythic Antorus Clear - 3M gold 10/11 Mythic Antorus Clear - 4M gold 11/11 Mythic Antorus Clear without mount - 5M gold Mythic Argus Kill without mount - 1.5M gold Individual Wings Contact Isako#1440 for prices Lights Breach Garothi Worldbreaker Felhounds of Sargeras Antoran High Command Forbidden Descent Portal Keeper Hasabel Eonar the Life-Binder Imonar the Soulhunter Hopes End Kin'garoth Varimathras The Coven of Shivarra Seat of the Pantheon Aggramar Argus the Unmaker All prices are on Master Loot. You will need to specify which class and spec you will be bringing for your run. We are also selling the following: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Personal Loot - 500k gold 11/11 Heroic Antorus Clear Master Loot - 1M gold Heroic Argus kill Personal Loot - 100K These runs are held every Sunday starting at 8pm EST. Mythic Gul'dan with mount - 800K gold This run is held during the week, either Tuesday or Wednesday. Want to buy something that is not listed or have a special request, we may be able to help with that. **Prices are negotiable within reason** General Information Contact Please send a battletag request to Isako#1440 to set up a week for your run. Loot You will get any and all non-titanforged loot that drops for your class and one spec of your choosing for your run. Please note that there is a very high chance you will also receive any titanforged items that drop for your class/spec that is not an upgrade for a main raider. Deposit Before we can book your run we require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost of the run you are buying. The remaining 75% will be due on your scheduled raid night before you enter the instance. In the event we need to cancel your run, your 25% deposit will be returned to you or if you choose, we will reschedule your run for a later date. When We raid at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. While we are usually capable of clearing all farm content in two nights, occasionally we may need to raid for a short period on Thursday also. We will do our best to let you know in advance. *At some point during your run you may be asked to "die" on an encounter. This is to ensure a speedy and efficient run. If you disconnect, log off or are afk at any point during the carry, 5 minutes will be given for you to return. If additional disconnects or afk's occur, 5 minutes will be given each time for you to return. If you do not, the team will continue on without you and you will forfeit any bosses and loot you missed, as well as the gold cost for your run.* Discounts We do offer 10% off for repeat buyers. To receive the discount, you must have already paid and completed a run with us this expansion. At this time we are not offering discounts for purchases made prior to Legion. We will be offering discounts for purchases made this expansion for BFA! (Ranked 33 on Raider.IO and 37 on WoWProgress due to other guilds faction and realm transfers)Isako27 Jul 5
Jul 2 >Aeon< Recruiting for BFA Mythic Raiding Hello! >Aeon< is recruiting all exceptional players for our Mythic roster in Battle for Azeroth! Currently we are the most active guild on Stormreaver and have a very strong community. Now that we're number one in most active guilds we're going to strive to be number one on Stormreaver for Mythic progression! Currently we have two teams that raid, one orientated towards more casual players and one towards semi-hardcore players! Prioritized Roles/Classes: Off-Tank (Any Class) Paladin and Shaman Healer Mage Warlock Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Monday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Casual group (Normal) Tuesday 10:00pm - 1:00am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm: Casual group (Heroic) Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00am : Progression group (Mythic) Friday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Open to all (Normal) Sunday 8:00pm - 10:00pm : Progression group (Mythic Prioritized Classes for Core : If you are interested in raiding with our core team, casual team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Claírebear0 Jul 2
Jul 2 History of Stormreaver, as told from day one. (This is a thread originally made by Jonchron, I felt that it should be migrated over to the new forums so that new players can see some of the history this server has.) ====== I wonder how many people are still around that remember the dawn of this tale. There are few who I recognize from the earliest days of the war on Stormreaver. Perhaps I am among the last of my original brothers and sisters to retire from Stormreaver; and so to honor them, I share with you the true legacy of Stormreaver. You may wish to read this lengthy story, or you may wish to ignore it. The choice to learn the historical truth of Stormreaver is yours alone: THE FIRST AGE OF STORMREAVER The Tides of War The front line of battles between the legions of orcish hordes and the alliance of men did not begin in Hillsbrad as many would suspect. The original boundaries were set between the north and south of Stranglethorn Vale and deep into Duskwood, as well as the Wetlands. In these days the horde numbered in many, their forces were strong and their leaders were aggressive. Guilds such as <Domain of Pain> led by the willful forum master and Orcish Hunter, Tirade, and <Cabal> led by Invisus and his Inner Council (not to be confused with the later "The Cabal") and <JUICE> successfully led raids against the alliance and controlled their territory with ease. A level gap was slowly beginning to appear as the legendary first player in the world to hit level 60, Xenif, the Troll Rogue of <Domain of Pain> captured Nesingwary's Expedition and purged the location and quest lines of all alliance presence. But who would stand to fight these orcish hordes when their numbers were so great and their generals so cunning and cruel? Those of the alliance brave enough to challenge their opposition were smote down and corpse camped. There was but one guild who sought to cleanse the lands of evil and restore balance and virtue to the homeland at all costs. <Nightmare Inc> was all that remained of the Neutrals from Sullon Zek. Their leader, Static, led a glorious crusade through the lands, smiting the orcish horde where they stood. Those who did not fight in the battles hid from Static's army and were spared. It was not until Static had pushed all the way through The Barrens and into the mysterious realm of One Thousand Needles that the orcs came out from their hiding places and recaptured the Gurubashi Arena. Static's forces stormed up the spires and seized control of the orcish horde outposts there. There was no time for inquisition, his priests swiftly mind controlled the remaining orcs off of the cliffs and to their miserable deaths. Static's occupation was brief, and <Nightmare Inc> returned to the lesser zones to establish safe travel routes for their fellow brothers and sisters of the alliance. The battles in these territories were fierce and many were won and lost by both sides. Among the most noted PvPers of these lesser zones were <Pink Club> <Cabal> <The Forgotten Order> <Covert Operations> <Inconceivable> <Booty Bay Bandits> <Digital Marines> <Warband> <Torment> <Minium> <JUICE> <Beyond Death> <Oh Snap> <Dreadnought> <Igglebound> <Foo> <P u r g e> <Epoch> and <Nightmare Inc> there were few other guilds who actively PvPed in groups or raids or maintained PvP rivalries. At one point before everyone was 60, Woolygimp (Alliance) sold an epic Bow on the Gadgetzan Auction house to Tirade (Horde) This is the first documented example of cross teaming on Stormreaver. A controversial issue that troubled Stormreaver during its glory days. Although the Alliance had been victorious, the orcs were not crushed so easily, within their ranks an ancient evil was emerging. Among them came about the elite combat crew of <Oh Snap> who's less than ten man guild mercilessly slaughtered bands of alliance across all zones. <Cabal> had not yet seen its end of days and their war parties led many successful campaigns upon the continent of Kalimdor. The notorious <Minium> as well as <Domain of Pain> were already well on their way to the great BlackRock Mountain where they would bravely venture deep into the dungeons there in search of phat loots and the key to Blackrock Spire, lair of General Drakkisath. It was here that they would later learn that the General knew the secrets of Onyxia and her lair. Rayve204 Jul 2
Jun 29 Tequila Sundown <Karma Horde> Tu/Th 8:45pmPT Who We Are Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us! A Team Within a Community Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech. We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too. Progression Goals We are 7/11 Mythic Antorus, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression. We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team. Raid Days/Times Our mandatory raids are: Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty. Recruitment Needs DPS: We are now recruiting mythic level DPS for Battle for Azeroth. Interested? Next steps: Please check out our team's wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown Read the Guild's Code of Conduct - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63 Join the guild's Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856 Looking forward to hearing from you!Ctrlaltshift25 Jun 29
Jun 28 Recruiting for Mythic in BFA Hello, I am wasidead, a cutting edge raider currently on tichondrius. However, starting next week I will have a guild called <The Penguin Mafia> on this server that is looking for players to finish up our roster for bfa. Our current roster is composed of experienced raiders that grinded out mythic throughout this expansion and we are looking for a few more players to finish up our roster and prepare to get into mythic content for BFA. I will be the raid leader for this group and personally have extensive mythic experience. We would love to give as many players a shot as possible, but obviously experienced players will be preferred. We will be pushing for cutting edge for each raid throughout all of BFA. Players are not required to have any maintained alts, but it would be nice if you have an extra character so we could do some alt runs. Currently, we are most interested in recruiting some solid dps and healers, but we accept all applications. Overall, we will focus at clearing content at a fast pace, but also want our raiders to have fun. Our schedule will be Friday through Sunday from 4-7 pm mountain standard time. If you would like to meet me and talk to me about anything questions you may have or have an interest in joining please reach out to me on discord or battle.net, and we will further discuss there. Discord: Ryder#1988 Battle.net: Ryder#12631Wasidead0 Jun 28
Jun 28 Sales Post!!! Mythic Gul'dan Mount - 1.5mil Chosen tittle -1mil -Get the achievement and the tittle -Mythic ToV Transmog set Full Heroic Antorus Run - 1mil - Master loot and we make sure you get all the loot you need for your spec and class. We make sure youre the only one that would need the token for your class and any trinkets / off pieces you might need. Raider i.o Boost - N/A (up to 3.5k, depending on the week) price is not listed because this would depend on the class, ilvl and the dungeon you would need to get your score boosted. Please message me in-game. Mythic + Sales - 60k All prices are negotiable. Just message me in-game or on Bnet. Contact info: Battle Tag : Faize#1420 Discord : Faize#001 All our sales will be streamed on twitch, all verbal agreements will be done on bnet / ingame whispers.Faize1 Jun 28
Jun 26 Anyone willing to help me with direction? I am kind of lost after not playing for a long time. I want to get the collectables and pre-req's for the BFA patch to come next month and of course BFA. I don't know where to start. If I can pop on your discord and we can have a chat that would be great.Insanium0 Jun 26
Jun 26 WTB LEVEL 101 Twink Dungeon Run(s) Hey im gonna keep this short and sweet need to level multiple characters to 110 via twink runs open to negotiations on pricing! Realms i have gold on: Tichondrius Zul'jin Stormreaver Thrall Discord: Vodka#3491 Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223Vodkabro3 Jun 26
Jun 19 Returning 958 Monk LF Raiding Guild for BFA Hi all! Took the last three or so months off from the game to recharge my batteries for the upcoming expansion. Fell in love with Windwalker Monk, and I will continue to be playing that through the next expansion (unless you are a raid group that REALLY is looking for a specific class and convince me to play something else!). Anyway, I'm on Eastern time, and would prefer a raiding guild that does two WEEKDAYS with stopping times by 11pm EST. I cannot do Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night once the school year starts back up (I am a teacher). I consider myself a pretty laid back guy and a real team player who is happy to use constructive criticism to improve. I have been playing since Vanilla (although I don't really count it, since I was a Holy Paladin trying to DPS). I've raided pretty consistently since then (with the bulk of my raiding taking place in WOTLK through MoP, and then again at the end of WoD and beginning of this expansion). Here's my armory page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/bonk. I'm happy to transfer servers, but I'm staying Horde. I look forward to hearing from you guys! Hit me up at SneakyPotato#1441.Bonk0 Jun 19
Jun 18 <Rain> WTS Mythic Antorus Hello, <Rain> is selling Mythic Antorus full clears with many purchase packages to choose from, as well as individual bosses. ---------------------- Antorus Garothi Worldbreaker - 200K Felhounds of Sargeras - 200K Antoran High Command - 300K Portal Keeper Hasabel – 300K Eonar - 300K Imonar the Soulhunter - 500K Kin'garoth - 600K Varimathras - 600K Coven of Shivarra - 700K Aggramar - 900K Tier bosses (AHC, Eonar, Imonar, Kin, Coven, Aggramar) – 2.8M 10/11M – 4M 11/11M - 4.75M Nighthold Gul'dan + Mount - 850K Prices listed are for US-Stormreaver only. Please inquire with me for cross-server sales. ---------------------- This run includes all loot for your class and spec, including all Warforged items (up to +10 item level bonus roll). Titanforges at +15 item levels and beyond will be reserved initially for raiders but will be passed off to you if a raider does not need it. We request a 20% deposit due 2 days before the run. The remaining gold is due immediately before the run is scheduled. <Rain> is a weekend guild that raids Friday and Saturday from 8-12PM CST. Sale runs will occur on Friday at 8 CST. While we have been clearing farm content in one day, we may need to raid for a short while on Saturday due to the nature of sale runs. Please add Taiyoken#1996 on Battletag for inquiries and scheduling.Taiyoken3 Jun 18
Jun 13 Looking for a late night raiding guild. Looking for a late night raiding guild. Mainly for BFA Preferred times are in the ranges of 12 am - 5 am EST. So any raid times in those ranges or close. Available days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Not sure what class i will be maining but leaning towards warlock. Can be casual or semi hardcore. Pst here or contact Vardinix#1270 Thank you!Lockology0 Jun 13
Jun 10 <ooWEE> Casual/Progression Guild Recruiting Currently 11/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. With the new xpac getting close our raid focus is going to change as we set up 2 groups in BFA. One group will be the Mythic Progression Group (which currently we have not pushed into last 2 xpac) so that group will need those that come to raid and get it done, the 2nd group will start in Normal and help mold raiders and be more casual. We want to offer all our guild members something at any play level in BFA. So Normal Raid group will prob start around 630-7PM-9PM Server then our Progression group will begin at 9PM-11PM Tue & Thrus Nights. We may add a day for clean up on either group. Current Needs will be Most All Classes & Specs. Gonna need Tanks, Healers DPS etc. We will use the rest of the expansion to enjoy achv, ALT Antorus runs, Gearing toons Mythics etc. Recruiting NOW. Come become apart of a family guild with alot to offer as BFA knocks on our door. We will do our best to help you enjoy the game as it should be. MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated4 Jun 10
Jun 10 <Turbo> - The GSW of Heroic Raiding! <Turbo> - [Horde][US-Stormreaver] is the rowdiest and most exclusive gaming community in all of WoW. We are essentially the Golden State Warriors of heroic raiding. This community has been active for several years and we are currently recruiting more members for our raid team for BFA. Turbo is recruiting WoW players who enjoy being social. Our discord is often joking about pop culture, the trump administration (Hillary for prison), professional sports, and other video games. If you are looking for a stable, long-term, unique, social, talented, and efficient heroic raiding group for BFA then this is the one for you. Firstly, Turbo is a gaming community. While WoW is the game Turbo most frequently plays together, we have also played Fortnite, Overwatch, HoTS, Conan Exiles (ding dong simulator), Diablo 3, and many other games together during a content drought. In Legion, we cleared all raids on heroic difficulty atleast 10+ times each. Additionally, members enjoyed participating in countless alt raids, mythic + groups, and PvP related content. I have listed more details about the content Turbo completed during Legion below: Normal/Heroic Raids: We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 7:30 ST to 9:30 ST (8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST). Once the raid is on farm status, we will scale back to raiding 2 hours per week to full clear the raid. Turbo is a very efficient heroic raiding guild, and at this time we have zero interest in raiding on mythic difficulty. However, we do have an expectation that you know how to properly play your class and role. We take pride in having big %**%#*!# logs and if you parse grey/green we will playfully haze you until you improve. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234085164928466944/335172347197652994/salhadbadlogs.png) Attendance: Turbo does not have a strict attendance policy. We are a very large group and understand that everyone will have to miss a raid from time to time. In Legion, we never had attendance issues. Mythic +: The majority of Turbo participated in clearing +15 mythic dungeons on a weekly basis. There are also a handful of members who enjoy doing hardcore mythic plus and completed numerous +20 keys. PvP: Throughout Legion we casually grouped for random battlegrounds, rated battlegrounds, and arena. There are a few players in Turbo who enjoy PvPing on a regular basis as well. If you are interested in joining Turbo for BFA please add me on discord at Nilla#1190 or on Bnet at Nilla#11516 and we can chat further. We are specifically looking for talented players of any class/role that are looking to commit to Turbo for the whole expansion and onward. I've listed a sample of our logs below: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/washclof https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/joepaknew https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/boggbaer https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormreaver/apsalVoodue0 Jun 10
Jun 4 [H] <LA> Now Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mounts! Hello Stormreaver! Are you looking for a Fiendish Hellfire Infernal mount? Want to get it before the drop rate plummets from 100% to 1% when Battle for Azeroth launches? Look no further - <LA> is now selling Mythic Gul'dan every Sunday night! What does this mean, exactly? Well, it basically means that you can enjoy a fun, laid-back, professional 20-30 minute experience with 11/11M raiders on their main raiding characters which results in your being master looted a Fiendish Hellfire Infernal mount (and a pretty cool title if you don't already have the kill achievement). Here's some of the particulars: When? Every Sunday night at 7:30 EST/6:30 CST & server. We occasionally do a second run; we can work that out during scheduling. How much? PST for a current price. Deposit? We require a 200k deposit upon booking your raid. Any gear/experience requirements? All you need is a 110 character! Who do I contact? You can contact Tíde (í is alt+161) in-game via tell or mail, or via Battle.net (tide#1191).Please note: If a Living Infernal Core were to drop, this is not included with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you and getting you this amazing mount before it's no longer a guaranteed drop!Tíde5 Jun 4
Jun 3 [US][H][Stormreaver] <Bloodborn> Who We Are: Bloodborn is a casual community oriented guild on Stormreaver, with many groups, playing several different aspects of the game. We enjoy helping one another achieve different player goals. Whether you would like to get a shiny new piece of transmog or, conquer a 20+ mythic keystone we have the members to get you started. You can expect a lot of people to talk to in discord and in-game all hours of the day. Our members range from single mothers, married with kids, to homeless people stealing wifi from Starbucks. That being said we are a fairly new guild and would like to increase our numbers with current players and players returning to World of Warcraft for Battle For Azeroth. What We Do: As a guild with players seeking different goals, we have groups for the following: A newly formed raid team made of experienced players and players just returning to the game. With the main goal of progressing through the content and, enjoying ourselves in the process. Raid nights are currently Wednesday/Saturday 8pm-11pm Server We have a group whose main goal is to push mythic keystones to the highest level they can achieve. Players interested in Arena and rated battlegrounds. These groups are not exclusive but tend to bleed into each other, which makes for an excellent community to be a part of. We want to be the best we can be without becoming elitist jerks about it. Our more experienced players often help new players achieve Keystone Master, slaughter our way through Antorus, The Burning Throne and, unlock some of the nastier achievements. That being said if all you want is a free carry and do not care about being part of a helpful community this is not the place for you. What We’re Looking For: We are looking for players who have the same ideals we do. Wanting to be part of something more than just showing up once a week for a run or, a battleground. Players who want to enjoy a type of community that most guilds no longer offer. With that in mind, we are only accepting applicants over the age of 21. We use discord as our primary form of communication and, if you join us we would expect you to use it as well. Our raid team is currently looking for all forms of DPS. Our PVP team could use some healers and, DPS. Our mythic plus keystone team is open to all players but would prefer a Death Knight tank. Though any class is welcome to come find a home in our guild.We do not require an application but, we like to speak to recruits in discord and, run something in the game before inviting them. You are also welcome to interview us. For more information you can contact: Zaribel’s Bnet: Valerindra#1974, Discord: Zaribel#8441 Chetrmaximiz’s Bnet: Flexarmer#1985. We will also be checking this post regularly, or you can send either Zaribel or Chetrmaximiz on Stormreaver an ingame mail. We look forward to talking to you, and hopefully adding you to our wonderful community.Zaribel0 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 25 Holy pally looking for a casual guild Just as the title says, prefer weekdaysAesthetic2 May 25
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 18 Stormreaver streamers? Okay, I’ve lurked for years but I finally bit the bullet about a month ago and became eat up with streaming and perfecting it. Non the less, having a lot of trouble with viewers.. I raid, do M+, arena, pvp etc. hell I even sometimes yah know throw on the bloodfang robes and get real fun with it. Anyways anyone have some useful hints? Www.twitch.tv/drackon13. It still needs work but I’m determined for growth!Rauder2 May 18
May 18 >Zenith< 4/11M Recruiting Hello! >Zenith< is recruiting Warlocks and other exceptional players for our Mythic roster! We are also recruiting Casual players who just want to raid heroic and PvPers! Currently we are the most active guild on Stormreaver and have a very strong community. Now that we're number one in most active guilds we're going to strive to be number one on Stormreaver for Mythic progression in BFA! Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times : Tuesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) Sunday : 6:00pm - 9:00pm : Progression group (Mythic) in BFA Prioritized Classes for Core : Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue Frost Death Knight Core Raider Requirements : Have a parse of 50 or higher in Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Come to raids on time and prepared Be able to learn and utilize new mechanics quickly If you are interested in raiding with our core team, casual team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Caireen2 May 18
May 18 Returning Raider LF Chill Guild for BFA [H] Aloha! TLDR; In short, I am a returning raider looking for a friendly guild to experience BFA with. Nothing 'hardcore' but one that makes decent raiding progression. I can raid two nights/week. My available days are: Sunday/Monday/Thursday. Starting around 8:30 Realm time. About Me I have been playing WoW since 2007 when Burning Crusade was launched. I lead a top ranking guild on Dark Iron during the WoLK & Cata expansions. I played a Holy Paladin back then. Since then my play has been very minimal due to having to do adult stuff... Now that I can manage adult stuff better, I very much enjoy the game and I am looking for a more mature guild who likes to play regularly to get away from the 'adult stuff'. Age: 28 Sex: Male Occupation: Front End Engineer Hobbies: I'm a big gamer. Xbox, Switch, PS4, PC...Play them all. Sports, books, movies, programming. Alts: Druid, Paladin, Demon Hunter, Lock Playstyle: I'm curious and adapt to encounters quick. I rarely make the same mistake twice and I will try to help out other raiders who are struggling rather than mock them. I like to be efficient but have fun! When I'm not gaming: I'm usually spending time with my family/friends or tinkering with code. Add me on real ID: Classified#1611Clearfix2 May 18
May 14 [Selling] Character Art Hiya, Ever thought to yourself about getting fan art done for your character on WoW? I'm also wanting to expanding on my experience of drawing armour/details much more. Https://therapysartdump.tumblr.com To contact me: Btag: Nasrollahi#1430 Discord: Kazmire#9239 I will almost always respond quickly, if I'm not too busy irl. Thanks for reading! - KazzieKazmire0 May 14
May 13 [H] <Wipe It Up> recruiting for BFA Wipe It Up is recruiting new players for Battle for Azeroth. We are currently looking for raiders, PVPers, and those interested in mythic+. We have players that have raided at all levels (Heroic, Mythic, and even at server first level). We plan on sticking to heroic raiding on a one to two night schedule. I am also looking for any individuals interested in taking on either raid lead roles or officer roles within the guild. For questions or invites feel free to post here, mail me in game, or add me on bnet at bloodcub#1161Anske1 May 13
May 10 <ooWEE> Recruiting for BFA Currently 11/11 H-ABT. We currently have open spots avail for raiders to help top off our roster, as we get ready to head into BFA Raiding. We are a guild who has been together raiding over 12 years now. Our guild is a progression raiding guild with a casual style. We focus on our raid nights, bring our A game then try to kick back and do many things such as PvP, Old content etc. We run M+ Level 15's every week and higher. Work on alts etc. We raid Tues/Thrus 845-11 Server. With the new xpac getting close our raid focus is going to change as we set up 2 groups in BFA. One group will be the Mythic Progression Group (which currently we have not pushed into last 2 xpac) so that group will need those that come to raid and get it done, the 2nd group will start in Normal and help mold raiders and be more casual. We want to offer all our guild members something at any play level in BFA. Current Needs will be Most All Classes & Specs. Gonna need Tanks, Healers DPS etc. We will use the rest of the expansion to enjoy achv, ALT Antorus runs, Gearing toons Mythics etc. Recruiting NOW. Come become apart of a family guild with alot to offer as BFA knocks on our door. We will do our best to help you enjoy the game as it should be. MSG Dom#1796 or SheparddDomanated2 May 10
May 7 >Zenith< 5/11M is Recruiting! Hello! >Zenith< is recruiting exceptional players for our Mythic roster! We are also recruiting Casual players who just want to raid heroic and PvPers! Currently we are the most active guild on Stormreaver and have a very strong community. Now that we're number one in most active guilds we're going to strive to be number one on Stormreaver for Mythic progression in BFA! We're also interested in possibly having another guild merge with us to form a really solid core team for BFA. Other Guild Activities : Rated Battlegrounds Old Content Raids Achievement Farming Mythic +'s Dungeons and Dragons Other Multiplayer Games Raid Days / Times (CST) : Tuesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Tuesday 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression Group (Mythic) Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm : Casual group (Heroic) Thursday : 9:30pm - 12:30am : Progression group (Mythic) Sunday : 6:00pm - 9:00pm : Progression group (Mythic) in BFA Prioritized Classes for Core : Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue Frost Death Knight Frost Mage Any Healer Monk/DK Tank Core Raider Requirements : Have a parse of 50 or higher in Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Come to raids on time and prepared Be able to learn and utilize new mechanics quickly If you are interested in raiding with our core team, casual team or PvP feel free to add me on Battle.net : Claire#1300Caireen0 May 7
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 26 Opinions/Info on Stormreaver Hello Stormreaver, Due to some server pop issues with our current home, I'm considering re-rolling my guild on Stormreaver and wanted to check with the local community on the actual server pop health. I only have the wowprogress numbers to work from which show over 6k horde players, but I know that number can be a bit deceptive. How does the population "feel"? Are guilds having issues recruiting locally? Any issues recruiting from off-server? We're a 2 night guild at 5/11 mythic, but the attendance boss keeps getting in the way. How's the AH pricing? I personally don't care too much, but know some of our other members will be curious. Is there much for local server activity, groups/pugs, or is most everything done through the group finder? Just trying to get a sense for things, while "Should I stay or should I go now" keeps rolling around in my head. Thanks in advance for any information.Kutazzaka3 Apr 26
Apr 24 5/11M ret pally lf daytime raiding guild Hey all, I am currently looking for a part time raiding spot in a day time raiding guild for my alt ret pally. I'm currently on a different server, but am willing to switch. My pally is 962 equiped and my main is 5/11M (main enhanced) Due to my work schedule this is why I am looking for a part time spot. I can either do Monday and Tuesday bi-weekly or Wednesday to Friday bi-weekly. I am open to both options. I would prefer the morning. A bit about myself. I have mained a pally from bc on. Mostly ret. I raided competitively in bc, but due to life my time for raiding deminished. For this expansion I switched a couple tiers ago from my pally to enhanced, but I kept my pally geared for mythics in case it was needed. I play my toons at a high level and expect my raids to play at a high level as well. I do not want a carry, I like to learn boss fights with whatever guild I am in. My logs for my ret are: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27607/17#difficulty=4&class=Paladin&spec=Retribution&metric=dps&bracket=-1 You can hit me up here or on bnet at bigitup#1602Síns0 Apr 24
Apr 22 969 Ele LF Weekday Guild 5/11M Exp. Guild is starting a break next week till BFA. Looking for a new team to push content and finish the Tier with. Muffpumper#1198 Leave info here or on my btag, please and thank you.Elementality1 Apr 22
Apr 22 955 WW Monk LF Guild Hey all. Looking for a casual guild for now, and progression in BFA. Looking for dedication to progression, as well as a solid community. Strongly prefer Tu/Th raid nights, as well as ending before 11:30 PM EST. I CAN NOT RAID WEEKENDS (this includes Friday night). Might have some healer friends coming with. Hit me up at SneakyPotato#1441. Look forward to hearing from you!Bonk2 Apr 22
Apr 16 (H)Stormreaverian Mythic Team/Community SMTC [3/26/18] Do you want to mythic raid but don't want to leave your guild? If you said yes then this Stormreaverian Mythic Team and Community is for you! We are a collection of heroic-only guilds and alts of mythic guilds who wish to mythic raid while staying in our guilds. And what's great is that you don't need to stop raiding with your guild to raid with us either! That is because we raid early Saturday mornings. 9am-12pm central/server time. Current Number of Members: 81 The goal of this morning weekend raid is to try and down some bosses for the sake of killing mythic bosses and getting some loot along the way. Please do not expect a 1 shot group. No elitist are welcomed. We are here to have fun. We will be learning together. Our community does not only include MYTHIC RAIDING, but MYTHIC PLUS DUNGEONS as well! As next expansion draws near you will want to find people who have similar interests as you. As we continue to expand and with the end of the xpac here, mythic raiding has been opened up to cross-realm. SMTC currently is inviting non-Stormreaverians to join us for mythic raiding. When mythic raiding is no longer available for cross-realm members, our community will still offer our cross-realm members mythic plus dungeons! We are always looking to add more Team Members to our community. [Rules] 1. You may not recruit anyone to join your guild. Ever. 2. Any disruptive, rude, elitist behavior will not be accepted, resulting in a kick from the group and a ban on our discord channel. 3. Be okay with Personal Loot. . . . . . [Mindset of Mythic Raiding] Worry about living and doing mechanics and not your damage. If you die, check your logs so you know what happened so you can try and fix it. We will not kick anyone as it is a learning group. Please do not get offended if we call you out on something as we'd like to help fix the problem so it doesn't happen again. We expect players to learn from their mistakes and realize when a mistake is made. Do not get angry or yell at your fellow Stormreaverians. [Mythic Raid Time & Day] Saturdays 9am-12pm central/server (Log in 20 min before) [Mythic Raid Requirements] 1. 11/11 Heroic Antorus EXP 2. Bring your own food and pots. Cauldrons will be provided based on flask donation 3. Be enchanted and gemmed if you have the slots 4. Personal Loot - only link pieces of gear you don't need in chat. You are not allowed to whisper someone if they need a piece of loot. [Member Numbers Situation & Solution] We have the numbers for our raids only if we have enough Team Members covering for other Team Members who can't always make it, meaning we are not going to stop at a certain number of Team Members. SMTC raiding is optional. If you make it, you make it. Just because you can't make one Saturday doesn't mean you can't come next Saturday. We are always accepting tank, healer, and dps roles. Remember, First Logins, First Invites based on the roles available. If you're interested, fill the form below. ... . . . . . . . [Mindset of Mythic+ Dungeons] Learn mechanics of Mythic+ Dungeons with a like-minded group. Go as far as you can. If your key times out, don't stress! If your key makes the timer, great! [NEW!] Mythic+ Days/Times: Fridays between 5:30pm-8:30pm central/server Sundays between 4:30pm-7:30pm central/server Mondays between 5pm-8pm central/server Below is another form for people interested in joining our community but do not meet the mythic raiding requirements. Come join us for some Mythic+ Dungeons! ...Liger45 Apr 16
Apr 15 Looking for a Weekday Alliance Raiding Guild. Hello! I'm looking for a weekday raiding guild on Stormreaver to progress with. I primarily play as prot/ret but willing to swap to holy to fill needs. Would just like to progress with a good group of players and enjoy the late expansion. Working Mic, Adult, and a decent head on my shoulders. My work schedule requires a Weekday raiding guild as Saturday/Sunday playtimes are unavailable. Thanks Please contact me in game - Datsass (Just transferred of Tich, may show old server in portrait. Came to play on a server in my same time zone).Datsass2 Apr 15
Apr 12 10/11M 350+ on Argus Priest I'm looking for a guild for BFA and current tier. Must be at least 10/11M with some pulls on Argus. I have some time constraints that make it hard to find a guild. I work Tues/Thus 6-8pm server and raid with another guild wed/sun 8-11pm. My current logs are not a good representation of my usual performance mostly because they are old because I have not raided in a few weeks and hadn't killed a boss before that for awhile because of Argus progression. In the past I have performed much better. For example I ended #2 holy priest on Sargeras in NH and usually parse mostly if not all orange. Toon is currently "Cinnebuns" on Runetotem Cinnebuns#1943 is my bnet and the best way to get ahold of me. Otherwise post under here. TyCinnibunz0 Apr 12
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 6 Any Mythic guilds NOT raid tuesday? I'm playing windwalker and my friend is playing an afflic lock. We both have mythic raiding experience in the past. I've raided 25 Heroic/Mythic since ICC. Unfortunately he can't raid on tuesdays so we are looking for somewhere that doesn't raid on tuesday... if that exists.Lewerke0 Apr 6
Mar 30 WTB N Antorus Run Title. Not on this character. Either leave a comment here with your price or send me a friend request at Nyxeris#1869. Thanks! Edit: Gold onlyXaerithos0 Mar 30
Mar 29 WTB Mythic Gul'dan mount Any guilds or groups selling the mythic Guldan mount on horde? Going through treatment for brain cancer, so really anytime works as long as it's relatively soon....lol. Lmk pricing here or my btag is werth05#1949. Thank you :)Diskostik1 Mar 29
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 26 FRI/SAT 7/11M lfm TANK/HEALER/DPS Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server) Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads> Progress: Mythic 7/11 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads Needs: Tank +experience!!! Healer Hpal/Hpriest DPS Ranged /Melee Immediate openings on core roster due to upcoming schedule conflicts Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home. Contact Weekend officers Btag Crossmyheart#11315 Silentsword#127534 Discord -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584 The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. We are currently seeking more members to progress through Antorus. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster? Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help fill out our roster and allow us to continue towards our goal of getting cutting edge.Playdate0 Mar 26