Stormreaver

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1d Returning player LF guild! Hello! I am Juxette or Malisity I am a level 110 bloodelf Outlaw Rogue with a 870 ilvl at the time of writing this. I am experienced in raiding late LK through MoP and have returned after a 2-3 year break! I am looking for a good raiding guild that will take me in! If you would like to reach me in game my ID Is: Juxette#1343!Malisity0 1d
2d Timeless Isle PvP I have played on this server since my good ol' days with HarroW in vanilla. I've seen the WPvP scenarios of Silithus gates to AQ, in BC at Nagrand and Blade's egde, Northrend's Wintergrasp. This server was always back and forth, with horde and ally gaining control of these areas respectively. But this... this new Isle. This is an abomination. Ever since the beginning of MoP with Cheap transfers, this server has seen its WPvP go to ruin. I'm not complaining because I think things are a little unfair or the Horde has an edge on us, or oh my god i got ganked like 5 times last night. No it's because I literally can't do anything, we run around hiding, TRYING to kill a mob, hoping to god that group of 10 horde doesn't see you. I am putting this out there hoping that blizzard will see that 80-90% of this servers ACTIVE population is horde. This is also a HIGH pop server and yet trade chats/pvp/raids are almost non-existent as ally. If they can't open some sort of cheap faction transfers to low pop factions, at least give us some kind of edge on the isle or safe areas to kill in. But I guess I'll just go back to farming a Halfhill...Souyin148 2d
2d Warlock lf guild Hello Stormreaver I am looking for a guild , I mainly like to do mythic 5mans and casual pvp Timezone is EST Have a good weekend! Bnet is crooks905#1295 add if wanna talkTwerkinemo0 2d
2d LF blacksmith LF Blacksmith with Steelgrip Guntlets. I have the mats and tipping big for anyone that will make it for me.Sylannder0 2d
3d [H] <Saber> 9/9H is Recruiting Saber is a recently formed guild consisting of returning Mythic raiders and we're back again to beat up more demonic pixels. We're a chill group that raids 2 times a week on Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST. Ergo, it's crucial that the people we recruit are competent in their class and have raid awareness. We also run M+'s after raid or every other night. At the moment, we're trying to fill our roster with core players. We're looking for a co-tank, predominately melee DPS, and 1-2 heals. If you're a range DPS, heck, reply or whisper me anyway. Who turns away a good player? If you think you may be interested or have some questions, add me on btag: drinknaked#1988Louboo1 3d
5d Returning Holy Pali LF Guild I am a returning player from the beginning of the expansion 7/7 M EN and 3/10 M NH before my guild died and I decided to take a break from the burnout of the expansion. I am looking for a guild to raid Antorus with and finish the expansion. I would prefer to play Holy but can also ret or even switch to one of my many 110 alts if need be. What I am Looking for 2-3 Mandatory Raid Nights a Week 8 Hours max if 2 days, 9 hours max if 3 days (I understand that sometimes raids will be extended to kill something that is close to dying on progression) Would prefer you to have at least some mythic kills but I am not looking for a super hardcore guild. No drama (This is a must. I understand things flare up from time to time but constant drama on a daily or even weekly basis gets tiresome very quickly) If interested leave your btag here and I will get back to you.Wriz2 5d
5d [H] <Jolly Roger Pride> 5/9M <Jolly Roger Pride> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic Legion Progression. Legion Progression: EN: -7/7H -7/7M ToV: -3/3H Nighthold: -10/10H -5/10M ToS: -9/9H -5/9M Currently Need: -Healers -DPS(no hunters, warlocks or priest) Raid Times: Tues and Wed 7-11 server time Contact: Yunoo (Krnoel#1596) Terris (Terris#1249)Yunoo58 5d
5d <Tranquillity> H (6/10M) recruiting <Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions. Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)! Recruiting: -Tank -Hunter -Spriest -Boomkin -Rogue However all exceptional DPS will be considered. Legion Progression: Cutting Edge EN Cutting Edge NHAticuz0 5d
Oct 9 [H] Aspire 1/9 Mythic LFM DPS progression <Aspire> is a casual adult raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over eight years and most members are over 20 - 30 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more people to continue moving forward into Mythic TOS Raid Schedule: Currently: Tue and Thur 8:00pm-11:00PM server To apply, or join ask any member in guild or officer for an invite Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.Rockmonster1 Oct 9
Oct 8 [A] Did anyone play in <Torchwood> in TBC? Hi guys, curious if anyone from torchwood is still around. I had a terrible NE druid named Teddy, but mostly recall leveling a 29 twink rogue to play with the GMs 29 twink, Caracelia & Amencelia. Been quite some time!Raazi0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Nelan Gets Herald of the Titans What up peopleNelan6 Oct 8
Oct 8 <Turbo> 9/9H open recruitment Sup, My name is Crimsonsix, and I am looking for good times. With you. I enjoy cat memes, erotic friend fiction, and getting my &*@# &%*ed on Friday nights. I also enjoy raiding and pushing AOTC every patch. The group I raid with is <Turbo>. We are a contained, self-sufficient heroic-only group within the <Stellar> guild. Presently, we're are done with our heroic TOS progression, and are looking to bolster our ranks through the coming content mini-trout. Now is the best time to join us. Regardless of your ilevel or your class, we'll take you on. If you are interested, see below. -- In more detail, We raid 6 hours per week during progression, Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11 ST. We start pulling at 9pm, and stop at 11 sharp. When stuff is on farm, we raid 3 hours split between Tuesday and Thursday, and do RBGs on Sunday. Attendance policies are fairly relaxed, and loot is personal. We are pretty good at avoiding organizational overhead. We have a guy who raid leads us, but outside of that we have no ranks or officers. Outside of raiding, <Turbo> offers a very lively community. Our discord is always active, with people clowning around and forming groups for HOTS, PUBG, and Triggerwatch. We do lots of Mythic+, and have several people pushing high keys. As an added bonus, you get access to <Stellar> players for all of these activities. It's double bang for your money. We run our M+ together, and our alt runs too. Some of our members have gone on to join Stellar's CE mythic progression team. -- If any of this sounds interesting, get in touch with Chromed#11311 or DrEvil#1179. Basically, if you like raiding and killing bosses on time (ie AOTC), and are looking for a stable well-established environment, you are our guy. updates on our current recruitment needs: (1) Sep 12/2017 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758547284#post-11Crimsonsix13 Oct 8
Oct 6 [H] <Morta> 3/9M Tues/Thurs, LFM for Mythic! <Morta> is looking for players who are interested in Mythic raiding. We are all somewhat older players (early 30s) who have played together since BC. We are looking to recruit to move into Mythic ToS. Currently 3/9 Mythic. We are looking for good players who are ready to jump into Mythic. Mainly looking for the following: Holy Paladin Holy Priest Rogue Guardian tank DPS in general Always considering other classes as well. We are also looking for social players who want a fun place to run mythic + dungeons and attend normal and heroic raids. Normal is open to anyone at 890+ and concordance. Heroic is open to 900+ and concordance. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12. Optional Sunday Normal run for fun. If you feel this may be a good fit, please add Shawken#11259, Hobo#1423 or Abbster#1553 for more info.Shawken13 Oct 6
Oct 6 Tank and dps looking for heroic raid group! As the title states! :) We know all of the fights in Tomb of Sargeras however we're looking for a heroic only raid group that can clear Tomb each week. I have both a 932 DK tank with a geared frost off spec and a 932 Affliction warlock. I bring with me two friends, a 929 warrior with other raid ready dps alts as well as a 934 enhancement shaman. We would prefer a one or two night max and once again we are ONLY interested in heroic raiding, not mythic. If you could use three adept individuals for bolstering your heroic raid clears each week hit me up!Lilbappy0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Tank and dps looking for heroic raid group! As the title states! :) We know all of the fights in Tomb of Sargeras however we're looking for a heroic only raid group that can clear Tomb each week. I have both a 932 DK tank with a geared frost off spec and a 932 Affliction warlock. I bring with me two friends, a 929 warrior with other raid ready dps alts as well as a 934 enhancement shaman. We would prefer a one or two night max and once again we are ONLY interested in heroic raiding, not mythic. If you could use three adept individuals for bolstering your heroic raid clears each week hit me up!Lilbappy0 Oct 6
Oct 4 [H] <Immortal> 4/9M LF Ranged DPS Background: We are a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content. The core group is made up of experienced players who returned to WoW late in patch 6.2 and have stayed together throughout Legion. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance, and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies. Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday: 7:00-10:00 pm CST (always) Friday: 7:00-10:00 pm CST pm CST (occasionally) Recruitment: We are open to recruitment of all competent players of any class, but non-hunter ranged dps. Whisper Emilia, Sevrin, or any officer for more information. Battlenet: Sevrin#11618Sevrin5 Oct 4
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Oct 2 934 MW / 932 Resto Sham / 924 Disc Priest LFG Hello there, The three classes mentioned in the title are all mine and I'm currently looking for a raiding guild. Armory Links: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jorshaman https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jorpriest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jormonk What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a group of raiders that are dedicated; individuals that take the effort needed to be competitive at the level they play at. Heroic or Mythic raiding are both good, but I look for additional fun from the guild such as mythic plus or even pvp. IMPORTANT: I DO NOT WISH TO OVERHEAL - NO CHALLENGE MEANS NO FUN What to expect from me: Dedicated Raider - good attendance and parse Always geared, enchanted, potted up, and vantus runes Willing to DPS on occassion Helpful to the guild - farming mats, helping gear, and can recruit Times: Monday-Thursday after 7:30 ST Weekend is totally open.Jormage2 Oct 2
Oct 2 <removed> <removed>Vallyrià4 Oct 2
Sep 30 LF Mythic ToS Carry Looking for a Mythic ToS carry for an alt. Current raiding experience is 7/9M, so I do know what I'm doing, just not geared for the content. Realistically looking for first 4 down; contact me for pricing & more info. Paragon#1682Hallazeal0 Sep 30
Sep 29 <Immortan> 9/9H Experience Recruiting <Immortan> is a newly-formed Competitive PvE Guild on Hordeside, Stormreaver (US). Our goal is to clear Heroic Content quickly with each released tier, while enjoying the game with like-minded people. Our core has experience through 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. In Immortan, we expect people to be accountable for their own character to be ready for raid on time. If you need assistance with anything to accomplish that, we have multiple officers that can help. We want you to enjoy what you play, so we will not ask you to play a role you are not comfortable with. We run Mythic+ keys every week on multiple characters, and encourage everyone to complete at least one each week. Our raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00pm to 10:00pm CST/CDT. We are currently recruiting for the following roles: Tank(s) Heals Melee DPS Ranged DPS If you are interested in joining us, or just have questions, please drop by our site at http://guilded.gg/immortan or contact any of the officers in game (Kragin [Kregin#1603], Roami, Dugrimn, Xilde, or Zyriel). Come hang out and clear content with a great group of people!Kragin4 Sep 29
Sep 29 <Mistaken> Recruiting! <Mistaken> is recruiting for our 7/9 Heroic ToS Monday and Wednesday night raid group! The raid begins at 8pm server and runs until 11pm server. We are accepting all applicants who are devoted to showing up, downing bosses, and having a blast. This is a fun loving group made up of "old school" players who enjoy long walks on the beach, movies, and raiding with friends. We are not necessarily casuals. We like to call ourselves "semi-hardcore." We have fun and progress all within six hours a week. Please send an ingame mail to Veralyn#1213 or PavlovGW#1113 if interested.Veralyn2 Sep 29
Sep 28 Dear People of Stormreaver The Infamous Necrachilles, Server Champion of Bleeding Hollow, Crunchlord of Stormreaver, wishes you all a very pleasant day. May your victories be swift and your losses far and few.Necrachilles2 Sep 28
Sep 27 [H] <Chill> 5/9M Recruiting Chill is now recruiting for mythic progression! Progression: Currently 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times: Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Thursday: 8:00-9:30 CST (server time) - OPTIONAL Heroic clear **During raid release, we will raid Thursdays 8:00-11:00 in order to push new content** Recruiting: Holy Paladin: Very High Rogue DPS: High Ranged DPS with Healing Off-Spec: High Melee DPS with Tank Off Spec: High Warrior > Death Knight > Paladin DPS: Medium Balance Druid > Warlock > Shadow Priest: Medium We are always ready to trial exceptional players no matter the class or spec. About Us: <Chill> is all about mythic progression without the ultra intensive raid schedule found in many top guilds. We are aiming to progress Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and future raids with a strong, dedicated core of raiders. While some raiders are on the game for many hours every day, we have members that have jobs or school that require dedicated time and effort every week, and we understand the demands of IRL. Can't raid 5 days a week? Or you can but you don't want to get burnt out on raiding? We get it! With our 6 hours a week of raiding, we have been able to progress to top 10 on the server, with half of the time spent as our competition. We expect each of our raiders to show up early, bring needed raid materials, know their class and the fights in advance. We expect core raiders to be knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible. We aim to have about 25 people on the raid team for composition changes, unavailability, and to be honest, to push people to play better and earn their spot in raid. We are competitive within our ranks so we can be the strongest raid possible. We have an active community outside of mythic raid, from heroic, normal, previous tier content, to alt runs, mythic + groups, an rbg team, and more. We accept casual community members to join us for content outside of mythic progression. If you are interested in joining Chill or have any questions, contact me in game or on battlenet. Demonizer Demonizer#1166 Sedagive TonyBologna#1994Demonizer2 Sep 27
Sep 26 9/9H <ooWEE> Recruiting Recruiting! 9/9H <ooWEE> ooWEE is a guild that has been together for over 12 years raiding, and is currently seeking all roles. We have 2 groups, Progression team raids Tues/Thurs 9CST-11ish CST. Thre are certain requirements that must be met to be apart of this group. We have a pickup raid on Mondays 8:30 CST - 11ish CST that is for gearing, learning the fights and such, alts etc. We do just about all the same things any other guild does from, PVP, old Content, Achiv runs etc. We are seeking out almost all classes and specs, and prepping for the next Tier and all are welcome. Come be apart of really laid back, yet agressive raiding guild. PST Domanated or Shepardd or any other Officer for more info.Domanated1 Sep 26
Sep 22 Heroic Guild Recruiting DPS [9/9 H] Order of the Rising Sun is a heroic raiding guild on Stormreaver looking for more players to keep our roster healthy. Horde - Stormreaver 9/9 Heroic ToS Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM eastern time (8:00 - 10:00 server time) Recruiting DPS High Demand: Warlocks, Mages, Moonkins, Shadow Priests About us: Many of our players have done the Mythic raiding thing over the years, but with this expansion we have decided to shorten our hours, and let those who are online determine the raid size. Our goal for each tier is to get Ahead of the Curve. After a year of doing so, we have found raiding to be a lot more fun with many less headaches. Once we get ahead of the curve we farm heroic on Tuesday and run normal with alts on Thursday. If you are looking for meaningful raiding on a limited schedule, but don't want to deal with the extra complications of Mythic Raiding, we can provide a fun and consistent 4 hour per week raiding schedule. We are currently farming Heroic ToS until the next raid comes out, so now is a great time to join! Contact: Valanna #1992 Jarooda #1908 Korgis #1815 Alkazaar#1682Valanna0 Sep 22
Sep 21 Stormreaver Forums are BORING Why are the Stormreaver forums so boring now? Same thing with WoD. Back in MoP, the Stormreaver forums was a place to crack a joke and make friends/enemies and now all you guys do is try to recruit for your raiding guilds. Can someone with good ideas start a war or something?Axtin9 Sep 21
Sep 20 <Strive> recruiting for next raid DPS/Heal Looking for a couple solid healers or DPS to fill our roster for the next raid. We went 7/9H the first night of ToS, began pushing mythic but lost some core members and had to take a step back to get to where we were, with a few people re-gearing alts. (Still have people pushing top parses on a few classes.) Everyone in the guild is 21+. It honestly matters less if you are under-geared since we are farming Heroic every week until the next raid; it matters more that you are dedicated and can actually play your class. Feel free to wisp me on Bogeranski or Bogey on stormreaver, I'll try and check the forums as often as I can, thanks.Bogeranski0 Sep 20
Sep 17 [H] <We Were Soldiers> 5/9H Thur/Sun 8-11EST <We Were Soldiers> (Stormreaver) is a semi-HC guild looking for a healer to complete our roster for Tomb. If you are a displaced raider, just coming back to legion, or looking to get on a Heroic/Mythic raid roster we may be a good fit for you! We offer a relaxed and fun raid environment for both veteran and new raiders alike, while still working towards seeing how far we can get through mythic. Raid Times Thursday 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 7:30-11:00 EST Progression 5/9 H ToS 5/10 M NH M+ Note: It is important to note here that we have a few main raiders who push M+ leaderboards very hard weekly. It is not mandatory to do this, but you can usually find a group within guild to run M+ weekly. Openings Currently in need of a healer, disc and resto preferred! All exceptional players considered. About Us We are a close knit group that started raiding over 10 years ago. Our goal as a guild has always been to see the content of each raid. We then generally strive to down all content on harder difficulties. Due to a 2 night schedule we will not likely down everything on mythic in an expansion. We play games outside of WoW together as well (League of Legends, HotS, SC2, Hearthstone, Diablo, etc). Our GM is very competent at breaking down raid mechanics and content. When we push harder difficulties we have the leadership to do it seamlessly. Many of us are in the age range of 21-35. We are all adults, as such we have an adult Discord server and interactions with each other. We push each other to do better and often make fun of one another in the process. If you are easily offended, need a safe space, or feel that you are a special snowflake; we are not the guild for you. If you can take some banter and dish it out then you will fit right in. Loot Rules We use a modified loot council style for loot. As a trial you will be running up to 3 weeks (1-2 weeks is the average) with the group for us to evaluate your performance. Don't worry we are not too harsh as our raid goals are not too lofty (just clear all content on heroic, aim for half of the bosses on mythic). Our philosophy is: Loot is only a tool to complete more content. Therefore, loot drama is not tolerated. By the end of the expansion you will be fully geared if you are showing up for raids. We are very fair and straightforward so we don't have issues with loot. About You We are looking for consistent raiders who can make our scheduled raid times 80+% of the time. We expect you to have read up on your class, know the raid encounter mechanics, and be able to perform your role well. We all will make mistakes but we ideally want raiders who learn quickly from them and adapt. If you make a mistake we will tell you how to fix it. Similarly, if you have some ideas to share you will be given time to do that. Ultimately, we are all here to have fun, make new friends, and down some digital bad guys. If you have read this far and are still interested feel free to contact me in game. my ID is listed below. We will consider all exceptional players and will take small groups as well. If you are looking for a casual, non-raid position you are also welcome in our guild. GM ID: Pardeux#1196 Recruitment ID: Pies#1753Píes6 Sep 17
Sep 15 LF Healer Mythic Raid. LF a Healer tonight for mythic tomb. We are starting fresh tonight at 8 server. PM in game if interestedRocketron0 Sep 15
Sep 13 937 Mage LF cutting edge guild Looking to either play on Illidan/Mal'ganis/Bleeding Hollow/Arthas/Stormreaver (in that order) as Horde OR Sargeras as alliance My goal with the servers is high pop PVP central datacenter server as horde, but am also willing to stay Sargeras alliance just to be on same server as my alts (so no, I'm not interested in another alliance server, or any low pop/pve/west horde servers) Available raid times: Monday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Tuesday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Wednesday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Thursday: 5pm-10pm (EST) Friday: 5pm-anytime (EST) Saturday: any time Sunday: anytime until 10pm (EST) Checklist of things I'm looking for in the raid group: -No drama -Core position(s). I'm not looking to be a bench player, so prefer guilds running 20-23 people range, not 30. -Not carrying people in progression -Loot council -1-2 raid leaders tops, don't want 6 people shouting the entire encounter. -Low downtime -Chill atmosphere, joking outside of progression pulls etc. -No split runs or anything too hardcore like that, I don't really want to have more than ~12-15 hours mandatory into this game every week. -I'd prefer it expected that people are putting effort in outside of raid, at least the weekly 10/15 key and some AP farming(even just WQs) to stay competitive. -History of CE a big plus -Currently 5/9M or better highly preferred, might consider 4/9 if good logs and just need a dps or two to complete roster or something. Essentially I'm just looking for a guild that jokes around and has fun, but is serious when it needs to be. I want cutting edge every tier, but beyond that I'm not too worried about being US top 50 or anything. (Although would be nice) I also potentially have a solid fury war that would come with me, so if you need him as well it's a plus (Roxuos-Sageras). My btag is Invisy#1645Dogolith0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 10 <Night Control> is casually recruiting! (H) We're back and ready to control the night! Kinda..... Friendly, casual guild on Stormreaver looking for all types of casual players. Levelling, or maxed and just looking for a place to hang out with out a drill sergeant type schedule? We may be the guild for you! We hope to eventually raid and maybe run some rbg's/arenas/bg's but we will never be hardcore about it. We're all adults with children/jobs/college etc to worry about so we know rl comes first! If you're looking for a place to relax, without having to worry about children in gchat talking about farts send me a message! 21+ please!Reya0 Sep 10
Sep 7 Terrorpene Spawn on Stormreaver recorded Hi all and specifically to the hunters searching for this elusive pet. Long story: My first encounter with Terrorpene happened on Monday night at 7:11p.m est. time, mid-cast thru tame beast a lvl 82 hunter swoops down on a flying mount and kills the beast before the tame was finished. Salty and disappointed I spent Tuesday on the hunt. I checked a couple times at various hours and then Tuesday's encounter came at 12:08a.m est time, Terrorpene was walking through his route, quickly I jump off my flight mount cast tame beast, wham, Terrorpene dies, I had forgotten to dismiss my pet and it quickly one shot Terrorpene by my own mistake. Sulking not five seconds passes and a level 100 allied paladin swoops down and kills me where I stood next to Terrorpene's fresh carcus not nearly long enough for the despawn timer to claim another miserable attempt. Third encounter; Wednesday, at 11:01p.m est time, I re-log my hunter onto my hunter from my main, as I have many time today, thirty seconds later Terrorpene appears. This time, I was prepared, the tame beast cast was successful and I now have a new reason to level my hunter to 100. These were in consecutive days. Short story: Monday 7:11p.m. est time zone spawn - Tuesday 12:08a.m est time zone spawn 29 hour spawn timer Tuesday 12:08a.m. est time zone spawn - Wednesday 11:01p.m. est time zone spawn 23 hour spawn timer. My tip and what worked for me. I would check on the hour from say 12:00 to 12:15 and then relog or off and do anything else to check back from 1:00 to 1:15. This worked through two restarts so the spawn timer remembers and carries through them. Good luck hunting. /cheerBosakk6 Sep 7
Sep 5 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSAbsalom0 Sep 5
Aug 28 <Dead of Níght> 8/9H Late-night/Wknd LFM Hello, I'm AngryMidget Raid Leader and GM for <Dead of Níght>. We're pushing our recruitment to find talented players that fit into our groups needs and hungry for mythic progression. Because most of us are returning players with a late start to legion we're using 7.2.5 to build our raid team for 7.3. From there we want to push for the top 10 guild spots on our server. A very reachable goal! After that we will set a new one. Progression: ToS- 8/9H Raid Times Pacific: Fri & Sat 10pm-1am Mountain: Fri & Sat 11pm-2am Central: Sat & Sun 12am-3am Eastern: Sat &Sun 1am-4am Recruiting: Tanks: 0 Healers: 0 DPS: 5* * Most needed atm About Me/Us I've been a guild/raid leader for 7+ years. Always pushing for a server progression spot. I've considered my team a semi-hardcore raid style. While we have rather casual hours, I take my players times very serious and expect players to push min/max. I keep my group competitive and just because you show up doesn't give you a permanent spot. I prefer to keep it this way to keep the pace of clearing up to par. and people fresh. We won't carry you. You have to earn and keep earning your raid spot. We fully expect you to make nearly every single raid considering we do 2 nights. If you can't do this don't even bother to apply. While we are rebuilding a group, we will be farming heroics and working on building the team organization. Mythic+ runs and such in the down time to get in tune with each others play styles. Still Interested? Apply @ www.DoN-Guild.comAngrymidget1 Aug 28
Aug 25 6/9M <Death Penalty> LF Lock/Mage/Rogue Last Tier Progression: 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 10/10M NH US 132 Current: 6/9M ToS Raid Days: Tues/Wed 9PM-1AM EST Sun 10PM-1AM EST Currently Recruiting: High Demand: Warlock Mage Rogue **We are always looking for exceptional players no matter the spec. Even if your class/spec isn't on the above list please feel free to contact us. ** What we expect from you: You are a mature player. You have a good computer and a stable connection that does not affect attendance. You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression. You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec and any off-spec that the guild needs (if your OS was part of your recruitment). You have a high raid attendance percentage, 95%+ Mumble and a working mic is required. If interested apply on our website or message an Officer directly. http://death-penalty.enjin.com/ Contact us: Cortana - Cortana#1693 Xraychickens - Xraychicken#1730Cortâna3 Aug 25
Aug 23 Recruiting for Heroic KJ Sales (Gold) (HORDE) We are currently recruiting ALL Classes for our somewhat new Heroic KJ Sales group. So far we have had 4 successful nights where everyone of our members made over 1 million+ Gold each night. We sell our carries just like most other people do, we have a group of members scattered around all different realms that will find buyers and bring them in, and we do half the groups buyers.. then the other half, and repeat. We run a ration of 2:1, that means for every 2 people we can have 1 carry. For example: All of our members show up and we have 20 people. Only 10 of our members can bring buyers at a time. Requirements: You need at the least 95+Percentile parses along with decent Mythic progression and multiple kills on Heroic KJ. (We strive to make our buyers experience the best it can be) For any further questions please add my battletag: Aedint#1263 THIS IS FOR IN GAME CURRENCY ONLYEmptymailbox0 Aug 23
Aug 23 ooWEE Stormreaver is recruiting Your guild running low in raid groups? Need to team up with dedicated raiders to get fat loot? ooWEE is welcoming other guilds to blow through this content together. Lets partner up! psst me or any ooWEEnian for more information.Aroz1 Aug 23
Aug 14 LF Late night/weekend raid guild as the title says Lf late night or weekend guild, cant do tues/thurs at all per job, have experience raidingSukkubus0 Aug 14
Aug 11 <Mag> 9/9N 3/9H ToS LFM <Mag> is looking to recruit a few more bodies for our final mythic roster. Raid times are Tues-Wed 9-12 server time. Currently in need of any of the following. DPS: Shadow priest Ele Sham MM Hunter BM Hunter Warlock Mage Heals: Holy Priest Holy Pally Resto Druid Disc Priest If you have any questions or are interested please contact us in game. NityGrity18#1783 Nazgrom#1111 Condor#1789 Ivan#11468Nitygrity2 Aug 11
Aug 8 <FnB> Stormreaver 5/9H - All Classes <FnB> is a guild on Stormreaver that has a wide variety of players from various levels of raiding experience from server firsts to casual and is currently in open recruitment to fill raid positions, and form additional mythic+ groups. We are a friendly, mature group of players who are active in weekly raids and mythic+ dungeon guild runs and are looking to push into Mythic ToS when it opens. We have previously cleared H EN, H ToV, and H NH all AOTC and are looking to build a roster to push Mythic content. All classes / specs will be considered but priority for melee or ranged DPS. Will assist new or experienced players throughout content if they are willing to learn and have fun. Current Raid Progress: EN: 7/7 H (AOTC) ToV: 3/3 H (AOTC) NH: 10/10 H (AOTC) ToS: 5/9 H Recruitment Needs: Tank - Low Healers - Low mDPS - High rDPS - High Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8PM CST - 11PM CST Thursday: 8PM CST- 11PM CST BNet Contacts: PaulyB#1198, BoneZone#1638, GraveDigger#11179 Discord: PaulyB#2189, Bonezone#9902, Gravediger#2413Sistersallys1 Aug 8
Aug 5 [H] <Chill> 4/9M RECRUITING Chill is now recruiting for mythic progression! Progression: Tomb of Sargeras 4/9M Nighthold 9/10M Trial of Valor 2/3M Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Raid Times Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 CST (server time) - Mythic Progression Thursday: 8:00-9:30 CST (server time) - OPTIONAL Heroic clear **During raid release, we will raid Thursdays 8:00-11:00 if possible in order to push new content** Recruiting: Ranged DPS Boomkin with Resto OS: Very High Boomkin: High Healer Druid: Very High Paladin: Very High Monk: Very High About Us <Chill> is all about mythic progression without the ultra intensive raid schedule found in many top guilds. We are aiming to progress Mythic Tomb of Sargeras with a strong, dedicated core of raiders. While several of us are on the game for many hours every day, we have members that have jobs or school that require dedicated time and effort every week, and we understand the demands of IRL. Can't raid 5 days a week? Or you can but you don't want to get burnt out on raiding? We get it! With our 6 hours a week of raiding, we have been able to progress on difficult content because we try to raid as efficiently as possible. We expect each of our raiders to show up early, bring needed raid materials, know their class and the fights in advance. We expect core raiders to be knowledgeable, skilled, and responsible. We aim to have about 25 people on the raid team for composition changes, unavailability, and to be honest, to push people to play better and earn their spot in raid. We are competitive within our ranks so we can be the strongest raid possible. We have an active community outside of mythic raid, from heroic, normal, previous tier content, to alt runs, mythic + groups, an rbg team, and more. We accept casual community members to join us for content outside of mythic progression. If your class is not on that priority list, but you believe you are an exceptional raider and would like to join us, talk to me and we can possibly trial you on farm content for a core spot. If you are interested in joining Chill or have any questions, contact me in game or on battlenet. Sedagive TonyBologna#1994Sedagive7 Aug 5
Aug 4 Spooder Mount Registry Please do kindly say 'aye' if you have diminished your liquidity to procure a Bloodfang Widow mount. Thank you 1% Club Fjarnskaggl Drennalin Cortana Get me my food% Club NiiaFjarnskaggl3 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H] <flaccid> 4/9 Heroic recruiting! <flaccid> is currently recruiting ranged and healers for Heroic TOS progression! We are currently 4/9 for Heroic but plan to have Mistress down this week and start working on Host. We raid on Tuesday (full clear normal/1-2 heroic bosses) and Thursday (Heroic progression) at 8-11 CT/server time. We are a very laid back and fun guild, but we are still looking for competent/ experience raiders. We ask that applicants have at least the following: - previous heroic raid experience in a guild setting - 910+ iLvl - be able to make raids 80% of the time - willing to research mechanics on their own time All applicants that are accepted will go through a two week trial period before being offered a permanent spot. If this looks like the guild for you, feel free to respond to this thread or message myself/Diaplerslurp in game!Yoli1 Aug 4
Aug 4 [H]Wipe Night - Core Raiders and Casuals Greetings! My guild Wipe Night which is composed of a few friends and I are recruiting for our guild. We created a progression-focused guild that provides a laid-back raiding environment while focusing on completing end-game content with efficiency. We are building a community where players of all skill levels can come to raid, pvp, mythic+ runs, etc. We grew tired of the pug mentality that is prominent these days where people quit after 1-2 pulls. We are specifically recruiting players of all skill levels because we feel that everyone deserves the chance to learn and enjoy the end-game content with a good group of people without ridiculous ilvl requirements. We are currently filling all roles for our core group and are accepting anyone who is interested in joining as long as you're willing to invest in bettering yourself and working together as a group to clear the content. We are finalizing the raid schedule and want you to be a part of that decision as well. We will be raiding 3 nights a week with the third night being optional as long as we are progressing well. In regards to our prior experience, my friend and I have all played since Vanilla. For more info, you can add me or my second in command on BattleNet: Hawk1ns#1139 neaf#11980Myrladin0 Aug 4
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 4 H <Harbingers> 3/9M 9/9H Recruiting a Holy Pally and expanding our DPS roster for mythic progression. All classes and roles will be considered. Raid times are 7:45-10:30 st Tuesday-Thursday. Message me ingame for more infoEatshiftndye1 Aug 4
Jul 31 [H] Zabba Zabba (10 man raid) LF healers We are recruiting 2 healers to complete our 10 man raid group. Our leaders have 6/6 MsV experience. We are laid back guild, not rushing into hardmodes or future content until we full clear each raid of the tier and feel we are prepared as far as gear and team work. Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday night, 9-midnight eastern. If you contact one of us we will give you a trial run at our usual raid time (463 minimum ilvl, full gems/enchants/reforging or you won't be considered. message Bazol, Llcooljohnny, ßlackôut, Darkface in game if you are interested in joining us or send in game mailLlcooljohnny11 Jul 31