Stormreaver

Jan 24 879 Mage LF a Home Haven't raided for the past 2 exp, but wanting to raid if possible. Mostly looking for a guild that I can get along with and can run things with. Hoping for the best, thank you for reading. Randomhero#1417Áden2 Jan 24
Jan 24 889 MW looking for guild Hello Im looking for a new guild to raid in! I am available mon-thurs after 9 realm Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3347801/latest/#metric=hps here is my battle tag: bwags235#2823Lumindsong0 Jan 24
Jan 23 (OoWEE) 10+ Yr Old Raiding Guild Recruiting [ooWEE] Stormreaver is RECRUITING. We are a guild that has been playing together for over 10 years and are currently in need of some raiders to join the team. A once hard core/server first guild that has transitioned to a more casual raid environment while still pushing forward with progression mind set. We are currently 4/10 NH 7/7 H-EN 3/3 ToV. Right now we are looking for a couple HEALERS and DPS with the knowledge, EXPERIENCE and capability to to attend our raid times of T/T/M 830-1130 Server (Central) times. Everyone is welcome but these are some of the needs for main raid spots: Lock/dps monk/dps warrior/spriest/rogue. As well as healers (prefer non druid healers) Again everyone is welcome. Our guild is vast in all aspects of the game. We do PvP Old Content Achievement Runs Alt leveling and more. We tend to think of ourselves as a family and enjoy the online time together. If you feel you would like to join us please in game msg our GM Or Co-GM's Aroz, Domanated or Shepardd or our Recruiting Officer Sonder. We look forward to adding you to the family.Domanated1 Jan 23
Jan 23 [H] <Mag> NH Recruiting tanks/heals/RDPS LF dedicated raiders for NH progression, to push into heroic here soon. Core group is 875+ ivan#11468 for more infoSleazey0 Jan 23
Jan 21 886/879 Holy/Shadow Priest LF Mythic Guild Hello, I'm looking for a new, permanent, Raiding guild. I can be free any days until midnight EST. I'm hoping for a guild with mature leadership and a generally positive attitude. I'm 7/7M and 3/3H with good progression on Mythic Odyn at the moment, looking to focus on Nighthold when it is released. Please add my Btag if you have any questions, I'm happy to trial and provide further information (logs, artifact info, etc). Btag: Kaislinn#1692Kitslinn2 Jan 21
Jan 20 Dedicated Kara group So, I am tired of trying to fill a group every week for Kara. I want to form a dedicated group that can go in and knock it out in an hour or so and be done. I am getting tired of having to reteach the fights every week. This run will happen either Tuesday or Wednesday night(not set in stone). I am currently looking for a healer, would prefer a shaman or druid, a ranged dps and I would prefer a mage or warlock. My group right now consists of a prot pally, ret, and feral. Preferences are not set in stone as we have cleared this several times without a lust, it just make it easier with one. If you are interested hit me up biskitts#1783 or my brother graivy#1877Bizkitts2 Jan 20
Jan 20 892 Prot War LF raid group As the title says, 892 Prot war LF raid group. Real life changes makes me unable to raid at the times of my present guild so I am looking for a new group. Also interested in dedicated 5-man group pushing keystones. I work weekend nights so I am available M-Thurs after 9:30pm- OR during the day up to 4:30pm all CST. I've played, tanked, and raided since BC. I've organized groups, RL, guild lead, officer, organized MOP and WOD CM Golds (no DK or rdruid were available), done Heroic, Hard Mode, 3-drake, Mythic, M+ content while current. I also have a Guardian druid at 863 available. Please hit me up in game MoClaw#1519 Thanks for reading EDIT: Willing to server transfer.Monkeyclaw0 Jan 20
Jan 19 The Catch-up. H. Emerald Nightmare For all of you who started late, are under-geared, or just want to raid but kinda suck this group is for you. I came back to wow after being gone for a few years, a month before patch 7.1.5. Come Tuesday EN will no longer be relevant with progressive groups and guilds. Don't be left in the dust never to be geared enough to run current content. This group will be comprised of the misfits. Stay in your guild, your group of friends, but come with us a couple times a week. Once we get a handle on H. EN, we'll be tackling H. TOV. We will also be running Mythics (& +'s) to help the group get geared during the week. No days are set in stone, but we'll try to work around the group's schedule. I'm Sundfulness, full clear of H.EN, ilvl 851-854 (depending on the spec) and I can't wait to meet you. TL;DR: Misfits come together and Raid!Sundfulnes1 Jan 19
Jan 18 (H)<Archaic> 7/7M Recruiting. Hey guys, <Archaic> 7/7M is recruiting for NH. We are a late night, 6 hour fixed roster per week guild. We want to see all the content while still maintaining a pretty chilled atmosphere. Since we only raid 6 hours a week we do ask that raiders have the ability to switch on and not waste time when we are pushing content. WED 11pm-2am ST THUR 11pm-2am ST We are looking to night hold and have a couple core spots which are up for grabs for strong performing raiders HIGH PRIORITY: 1 Healer 1 Hybrid Healer with DPS OS 3 Rdps Mage/Warlock/Elemental Preferred Other exceptional applicants may be considered. We do operate on a performance basis so good performers will get starting spots relatively quickly. Any questions shoot us a msg :) awak3#6502 Mentalele/DotDoyouevendot1 Jan 18
Jan 18 <MAG> LFM's NH TANK & RDPS LFM's for our Tues/Weds NH raid. We're storming through Normal, looking to get into heroic within a week. LF tanks RDPS(mages/spriests) but all welcome. Raid times are 9-12pm Ivan#11468 add me for more info. 1/7M EN, 2/3 H TOVSleazey0 Jan 18
Jan 17 Restro Druid Looking for a guild Looking for a home to get be back into the game. I have been away for two years and finally got alittle time to play. Looking for a active guild to join.Dibsdibs1 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H] FH Lonely Tree is recruiting TL,DR: We believe in having a fun and family friendly atmosphere. We are looking for more people to help build the social aspect of the guild, finish out our raid group (7pm-9:30pm Tues/Wed), and/or would like to start up a pvp section of the guild. ------------------------------------------------------------- We are looking to get members to fill out our core raid group, get guild pvp more active and add more members just for a social aspect. What is FH Lonely Tree We are a guild that was founded by three friends back in Burning Crusade. We have been active and around since then. We want to build our numbers back up to keep it light hearted and enjoyable for all of our members. Fallen Heroes (FH) -> All must fall before they can become heroes, making a mistake isn’t bad. Just learn from it and grow. Lonely Tree -> Not even Giants can stand alone, or a forest holds up against a storm better than a single tree. We may be amazing by ourselves, but you still can’t do everything without teamwork. Raid As far as our raiding group, we are full on tanks, but could use a few more dps and healers. We raid Tues/Sun from 7pm to 10pm. We don’t raid a lot, but we expect you be on and ready to push content in that time. PvP Honestly, our pvp core is lacking, hard. Our goal is to get more pvpers into the guild to help build our core foundation as a guild. I feel like adding a pvp element to FHLT is much needed for a few of our current members. Social We are a family friendly guild. All ages are welcome. The only thing we look for in our guild members is that they are respectful, understand that others have opinions different from their own and that we are here to have fun. We understand drama happens, but don’t want people who are prone to causing it. So if you are interested, friend me PopoKii#1630 with a message of who you are and why you want to join a guild. We can talk from there. Have a great day!!!Gnathanalas0 Jan 17
Jan 17 871 Mage 7/7H 2/3H LF Guild 871 Mage 7/7H 2/3H LF GuildZyphix2 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H] Vox Vocis 5/7M 3/3H LFM <Vox Vocis> is recruiting exceptional Ranged DPS (specifically Spriest, Hunter, Lock, Mage) and a Ret Pally for NH. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 pm server. We also enjoy running Keystones, Kara, Heroic EN & ToV, and PvP. Casuals welcome as well! Officers: Ahto - HersheySplat#1553 Zarilynn - Gauntlets#1839 Lithlila - Kill5hot#1891Zarilynn3 Jan 17
Jan 16 [H] <FnB> 7/7H & 3/3H All Classes Heal / rDPS <FnB> is a guild that has a wide variety of players from various levels of raiding experience from server firsts to casual and is currently in open recruitment to fill raid positions, and form additional mythic+ groups. We are a friendly, mature group of players who are active in weekly raids and mythic+ dungeon guild runs and are pushing Heroic ToV and Mythic EN. All classes / specs will be considered but priority for Heal or ranged DPS. Will assist new or experienced players throughout content if they are willing to learn and have fun. Current Raid Progress: EN: 7/7 H ToV: 3/3 H Recruitment Needs: Tank - Low Healers - High mDPS - Low rDPS - High Current Raid Schedule: Sunday: 8PM CST - 11PM CST Tuesday: 830PM CST- 11PM CST Contacts: RedSamurai#1265, Eckso#1295, PaulyB#1198, Eastwind#1513Shrise3 Jan 16
Jan 16 858 Prot Pally Looking for Guild Hi, Im looking for a guild that needs a tank to start nighthold. I have currently tanked 7/7H En and 2/3H ToV(on an alt). Looking to raid 2 nights a week but i may do 3. Prefer not to raid on friday or saturday night.Setsuki0 Jan 16
Jan 16 Any Euro time friendly guilds on Stormreaver? Topic says it all. Looking for a guild that plays in the early afternoon Eastern time.Blitzflue0 Jan 16
Jan 16 Please Help Storm Helm Hi I am fresh back from an extended break from wow, and am trying to achieve a long time goal of Possessing the Mail helmet called STORM HELM which can only be made by a blacksmith, and no matter how many times i have tried since BC i could not obtain the pattern or the helm, If anyone would be willing to assist me with this It would be Beyond appreciated.Sìlènçè0 Jan 16
Jan 15 LF 90%+ Players - 1 Night/Wk Heroic Raiding <Perfectly Mediocre> is comprised of some of the top parsing performers on both a server and world level. We are looking to expand upon that success by bringing in more Mythic quality players who can not or do not want to commit themselves to a Mythic raid. This includes people with busy life schedules or alts of successful Mythic raiders. Raid Times: Wednesday: 8-11 CST We are currently farming Heroic and Normal Emerald Nightmare in about 90 minutes while we wait for Nighthold. Who we are: We are a small group of close friends who have been playing together for close to a decade. The raid leaders have been in top-tier guilds throughout each iteration of the game since The Burning Crusade. Legion will mark the beginning of a new chapter for us as we come together in an effort to create something of our own that is unique and worth being a part of. We will keep raids fun, while staying on task to clear heroic raids as efficiently as possible. Life isn't as simple as it was during the days of skipping classes and calling in sick to work to get ready for Black Temple raids; for this reason we are creating a high-functioning raid group that will test the limits of what a 3 hour schedule can provide. Who we are looking for: Raiders who can be on time and have near 100% attendance. We expect you to understand your class and be versatile with your spec. This means spending the gold to properly gem and enchant your gear as well as knowing how to spec for each encounter. We require that you come to the raid with knowledge of boss mechanics. Repeated simple mistakes can not be tolerated with our schedule. If any of the above needs explanation: you are not what we are looking for. We raid on Wednesday specifically to allow for experienced alts to join and raid with us. What you can expect from us: A fun and friendly atmosphere Being part of a tight-knit active community Nightly Mythic+ runs and carries Nightbane runs Off-night raids BGs and Arenas Repairs will be provided for all members. Current needs: Ranged DPS - emphasis on Hunter/Warlock Healers - 2 spots open: Monk/Rsham preferred For more information please add Voelkl#1496Voelkl0 Jan 15
Jan 15 Tu/Th 8pm-12am CST LF DPS fervorguild.enjin.com Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM(midnight) CST Tues | Thurs Loot system: Loot Council RECRUITMENT IS OPEN TO ALL EXCEPTIONAL DPS! <Fervor> was formed by a group of friends who have been raiding together since 2005. In past raids/expansions we have taken part in several realm first boss kills/achievements such as; Realm 1st - Heroic Lich King 25-man Realm 1st - Heroic Ragnaros 10-man Realm 1st - Heroic Madness of Deathwing 10-man We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore guild that is able to compete with hardcore guilds progression. Discord can get fairly colorful at times, so if you are easily offended this guild is probably not the place for you. Prior to the leadership of our previous guild quitting & the guild falling apart around Thanksgiving our progression in current content was 5/7M, 3/3H with numerous single digit % wipes on M Cenarius. Our primary goal moving forward is to maintain a competitive rate of progression on an 8 hour/week raid schedule. Our sights are set on top 50 US for 2 night(8 hour) guilds. In order to do this we expect our members to possess the following traits: Near perfect attendance is required, no exceptions. We understand that life happens, but on a 2 day per week schedule we cannot afford excessive absenteeism/tardiness. Show up prepared and with the right attitude. Once again we cannot afford to waste valuable raid time while we wait for people to acquire consumables, research boss fights, etc.; Things like that need to be done on your own time outside of raid. Know your class and perform in a manner that reflects that. Mythic raiding is difficult. In order for us to kill bad guys in a timely manner we need everyone in the raid to be performing well so the bad guys die, not us. This includes min/maxing your gear by choosing the best gems/enchants/consumables available. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. GM: Deulon#1537 Officers: Skar74#1655 & Khazerx#1765Deulon19 Jan 15
Jan 14 <The Disconnects> Recruitment! Hey there, We are a new guild on the server looking for any class or level to come join a good community. We are also a raiding guild and are currently 7/7 (H) 2/3 (H). We are well prepared for NH and are looking for some more DPS to fill our 20 man. we raid wed.+fri. from 10am - 1pm server time. please leave a comment or message in game for more info.Swórd0 Jan 14
Jan 13 [H] <Baewatch> 7/7M 3/3H - Recruiting Updated 1/2/17 Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 CST Currently 7/7 M <Baewatch> is a Horde mythic raiding guild on Stormreaver looking to expand its roster to make a solid, consistent raiding core to progress through current mythic content. As a guild, a core group of friends transferred to Stormreaver a little over a month into the expansion and have been pushing content with about 15 core players. After deciding that progression is the #1 goal our members want, we’ve decided to put some great friends and skilled raiders on our bench that can no longer make our raid times on a consistent basis. While these people will be utilized when absences happen, we’re opening up about 5 core spots available for immediate full time raid positions. Our main priority is to progress very quickly without devoting a huge amount of time to raiding (9hr/wk). Since we’ve had a late start to the mythic scene, we’re looking ahead to progressing competitively in The Nighthold and will be offering trials to quality raiders who can make our raid times consistently. We are currently in need of the following, but we will ALWAYS consider amazing players no matter the class they play: Ranged DPS Resto Sham Holy/Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d love to try you out! Check out our quick application at www.baewatchguild.com. You can also reach our GM via battletag Cutegrampy#1884Cutegrampy8 Jan 13
Jan 13 Looking for guild do raid Element/Enhancement Shaman + Protect/Arm Warrior Looking for guild does raid on Wed/Thur between 7 pm - 12 am (East time).Binomial1 Jan 13
Jan 12 LFM for NH Progression Current progression: 5/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV Current needs: Rdps, Tank..all are welcome even casuals Raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-10 server We are a chill mythic progression guild who are looking for like minded players to join us for the ride. With a solid group we are looking to push past some of the barriers we've had with emerald nightmare and down all of the content in its entirety. Any questions feel free to pst supakbrez(gm), lithlila (officer), Zarilynn(officer).Ahto0 Jan 12
Jan 12 <Volition> 7/7H LF all for Mythic and more We are a laid back fun guild looking to get a Mythic team put together for Nighthold. We raid Sat/Sun 8pm server, with Friday optional - but are always open to discuss times as a team. We are a small core of very active players looking to expand. We run keystones/mythics almost every day, and do Nightbane runs a couple of times week. Even if you are not a hardcore raider, you will have a place here. We are also open to teaming up with another guild for Mythic content on Stormreaver. If you have further questions you can send me a tell or a note in game. Thanks!Justjane0 Jan 12
Jan 10 887 Vengeance Demon Hunter LFGuild 887 - Trait 35 Vengeance. Completed 5/7M EN and 3/3H ToV. My raid schedule is open. I show up on time, come prepared and rarely, if ever, miss raids. Ninezilla#1769Illinick0 Jan 10
Jan 9 884 BM or 872 Resto Home found, disregard :)Feyranna0 Jan 9
Jan 9 876 Guardian Druid [Avail Su-Th 7CT-12CT] If you are serious about recruiting me please read my full description before posting. 876 7/7H and 3/3N experienced Guardian Druid looking for a new home! Unfortunately, my last guild fell apart and I am looking to get into mythic raiding. What I can offer 1) A min / maxer 2) Someone who is always prepared for raids and reads up on all the new information about my class 3) Someone who doesn't like to stand in fire... it burns! 4) Flexible raiding (Anytime Sunday-Thursday from 7 CT - 12 CT) 5) Great tanking communication skills 6) I also have an 865 Warlock and a 846 Holy Paladin 7) I am a numbers guy, after every raid I analyze logs to find out how I can improve my performance in comparison to other players 8) Experienced with mythic raiding 9) I love to run stuff with the guild I'm in, you'll always see me in mythic +s trying to gear or something similar Overall, I just want to progress and am willing to work with anyone to help get through content. If interested, please post in this forum or add me on real id - Axial #1159 Thank you for your time! Look forward to hearing from you soon.Shiftyclonez2 Jan 9
Jan 9 March On Eventide LF healers for Nighthold! <March On Eventide> Is a horde guild on Stormreaver-US. We are a fun group of adults that compile of ex harcore raiders, ex server first players, and also players that have only been around for an expansion for two. Our goals are simple. Enjoy the game to its fullest extent, keep a light raid schedule with a stress free environment, and still progress. Current needs: RDPS: Any Healer: Holy paladin/resto druid/holy priest Current Progression EN: 1/7M 7/7H 7/7N ToV: 3/3N 2/3H ended WoD at 8/13 mythic Raid nights: Tues/Thursday 10pm-12am MIdnight. Central time.(CST) Wed is currently an optional farm night. when nighthold begins we will be going back to 3 nights tues/wed/thur What you can expect: Stable raid environment, active guild outside of raids. Fun raid environment. Guild has a solid gaming community that also branches out to play Overwatch/D3/Heroes and other games during downtime. What we expect: Attendance. with a 4 hour raid schedule we expect you make the 2 nights for progression. we enjoy the environment. We keep it mellow, nothing over the top. Requirements: attendance/attitude, stay positive If you would like to Join March on Eventide or would like to chat more. please contact the following Btag. Xionfalling#1834 or in game, Horizon, Xionfalling, Darkleaf, Snypeshow, Downtyme Application process will be simply done in game. no long app to fill out. thanks for lookingHòrizon3 Jan 9
Jan 9 [H] <Enshadowed> 7/7H 2/3H | T/TH <Enshadowed> is a semi-casual guild and we are getting prepared for the opening of The Nighthold. We're in need of more people to expand our core raid team so that we can break into the mythic game with the new raid and have a team of consistent 20 players. Our core team is currently about 15, so we're needing quite a few including a tank. Our melee/ranged balance is currently pretty even, so we don't need specifically ranged dps or specifically melee. A little undergeared? No problem, we can help with that. Looking for someplace to hang out, no raiding strings attached? We're cool with that too! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am CST Our current core team is ~15-16 consistent players, meaning that we have open core slots for 4-5 people including a non-paladin tank, dps, and a healer with heavy preference toward the following: Tank: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk Healer: Resto Shaman Holy Paladin DPS: Enhancement Shaman Rogue Warlock Shadow Priest But we will consider any capable player. Message in game for more information: Asterisk#1188 Ree#1799Valliona11 Jan 9
Jan 8 [H] <Natherzim> 4/7M LFM! Hello All, <Nathrezim> is currently looking for exceptional DPS/Heals to fill core raid spots. We are 4/7M and are looking for a few more exceptional players to help us delve deeper into Mythics, now and in the future. Our raid times, and the classes we need, are below. Mon/Tue/Wed - 9pm-midnight server time (CST) The following are the classes we need currently: -Mage -Death Knight -Boomkin -Assassination Rogue -Resto Shaman -Resto Druid We are always open to adding exceptional players regardless of current guild need. Please add and message any of the battletags below for more information. -Payote#11448 -Grim#1253 Thanks!Payote13 Jan 8
Jan 8 Havoc,Arms ,Rdruid Lf Guild We are loooking for a Mythic 7/7 guild that is willing to take all 3 of us Havoc 887 Arms 884 Rdruid 887 We are pretty decent player that are looking to give a guild some tools to push better in nighthold Raid must be between 8 and 11:30pm EST and max 3 days a week Faction change can be consideredJbarr0 Jan 8
Jan 7 879 Ret Pally LF Mythic Guild Hello everyone I am currently looking for a Permanent Non Tuesday-Wednesday Raiding guild, i have 7/7Mythic 2/3Mythic Experience, and am very willing to Re-progress as progression raiding is what i find most fun to do, Please add my Btag if you have any questions! Thank you for your time Btag: Kiy#11412Kriegkaiser1 Jan 7
Jan 3 889 Arms Warrior LF N-EN Guild run I'm trying to get a couple of N-EN items for transmog (Specifically Trampling Warboots from Ursoc and Eon-Tempered Waistplate from Xavius) and I'd like to join a casual raiding guild's N-EN run to help out and have a chance at grabbing my transmog items. Either reply here or find me in-game (Sunderwhere#2154) if you have a spot for me.Sunderwhere0 Jan 3
Jan 1 ooWEE is recruiting... <ooWEE> Stormreaver 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 N ToV Ex hardcore raiding guild, now casual with raid times being Tue, Thru, Mon 930-1130 (Main Guild Grp) Central(Server) with Weekend Group, 2nd smaller weekly progression raiding group and daily & nightly Mythic+ teams. We are currently looking for SOLID raid healers and for roles to fill out out Mythic raiding team. We do many other things, such as PVP, level alts, etc. This guild has been together for 11 years now, and we wish to add to our family & friends. PST Domanated or Shepardd in game or add Dom#1796Aroz0 Jan 1
Dec 29 Considering Stormreaver for Horde! Hi folks, I'm a bigtime world-PVPer and a semi-casual raider, 7/7 H EN. I'm sick of Alliance because on my realm, they are strongly pacifist and are very bad at BG's and world PVP. I'm looking for a server with a lot of activity in general. I like a populated world where you can make new friends and go on adventures. WoW dies for me when the world is empty. I'm also looking for a balanced A/H ratio, but I'm fine with there being slightly more enemy players. I'd roll Horde on my server, but the Horde outnumber the Alliance about 10-1, and that's just no fun at all. Thanks for your insights!Etrias6 Dec 29
Dec 27 <Never Lucky> 2/3M 1/3H RECRUITING! Warning: Must be okay with crude and adult humor! :P Hi there reader! Very boring, very bland recruitment post inc... I promise we're so much more entertaining >.> Current progression: 13/13M HFC 7/7H EN 2/7M EN 3/3N ToV 1/3H ToV We are currently recruiting: • Demon Hunter (DPS)- Low • Warlock - Medium • Monk (DPS) - Medium • Rogue - Low • Druid (Boomkin) - High Please all exceptional applicants still apply! We may just be the guild for you! :) About Us <Never Lucky> is a group of returning veteran players who want to raid and get things done in a competitive manner. However, also aim to have fun in a smaller timeframe. The majority of us can't commit to the kind of hours needed for high-end raiding, so we've created an atmosphere that can achieve the best of both worlds! Additionally, we are tired of the elitist and toxic attitudes that surround top tier guilds and want to focus our efforts in a much lighter schedule.. because let's face it, some of us have been playing the game for 12+ years and have other things going on in our lives now. ;) Schedule Tuesday 7-11 CST Thursday 7-11 CST Expectations Attendance is key! We expect you to show up to raids prepared with consumables (until we are able to fund them), fully enchanted/upgraded gear, and knowledge of what encounter we're stepping into. It is disrespectful to other raiders to not do at least the bare minimum! We are recruiting players for current main raid core spots, if you are a returning player that is not a potato then be sure to contact us regarding future, or even current raid slots. We recruit the player, not the character Contact one of our recruitment officers via bnet: eliza#1981 & Lukas#1674 or neverlucky.shivtr.comAllaedia5 Dec 27
Dec 26 2/7m player LF mythic team for NH!!!! 2/7m Exp player LF mythic team for Night Hold. I'm currently in the process of rerolling Affliction warlock for Night Hold ! Been playing mist weaver this expack , and just want to get away from healing for a xpack ! Add me to battle.net to chat! Holydiver#12445Mistyelliott3 Dec 26
Dec 26 [H] <Reclamation> 4/7M LF Ranged and Heals! <Reclamation> 4/7M EN 3/3H ToV is a reforming group that is currently recruiting ranged DPS and a healer for our core raid team in order to achieve Cutting Edge! Our raid times are 7-10 PM server, Tues/Thurs. Whisper me in game or add my Battle Tag at Aggie#11845 for more information. About us: We use discord, prefer that you have some mythic progression this expansion, and that your item level is 875-880+ in order to participate with the core team.Gerathan0 Dec 26
Dec 24 [H]Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar 3/7H EN-1 raid/wk Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is a guild made of a small group of friends who have been playing together for years. Don't worry, we're not a clique-y group. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. We're currently raiding on Saturday nights 8pm eastern, sometimes there might be a Friday or Sunday night raid too. We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We've cleared 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare, 3/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, and 2/3 Trials of Valor. We run Mythics and Mythic+ pretty regularly, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Feel free to message me here or in game if you want to join or have any questions. BNet: NerdEsq#1750 In game: Gimmemyname Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsqGimmemyname0 Dec 24
Dec 23 3/7M 2/3H <TRAP GOD> RECRUITING! <TRAP GOD> Recruiting for Mythic EN and TOV progression in too The Nighthold!! Raid times are 6:30PM to 9:30PM Server time Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. We need players for our core roster and for our bench roster! HIGH PRIORITY RECRUITS! Warlock, Shadow Priest and Boomkin Accepting all exceptional DPS, Heals and Tanks Check out our logs! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KAhRmcqxNQyrDZz3/#type=damage-done&fight=3 Apply at www.trap-god.com Contacts: Dreezy#11601 Cutegrampy#1884 Postworkout#1616Dreezymane7 Dec 23
Dec 20 <ooWEE-Stormreaver <ooWEE> Stormreaver 2/7 Heroic EN Ex hardcore raiding guild, now casual with raid times being Tue, Thru, Mon 930-1130 (Main Guild Grp) Central(Server) with Weekend Group, 2nd smaller weekly progression raiding group and daily & nightly Mythic+ teams. We are currently looking for SOLID raid healers who can attend those days and times without attendance issues every other day. (Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Monk) We are accepting all classes though. In need of DPS too. Tanks Filled We do many other things, such as PVP, level alts, etc. This guild has been together for 11 years now, and we wish to add to our family & friends. PST Domanated in game or add Dom#1796Domanated4 Dec 20
Dec 20 <SG1S> 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV,Recruiting SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde Current & Previous Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern) Recruitment Needs: Resto Shaman - High Priority Paladin or Warrior Tank with decent DPS Off-Spec Warrior DPS with decent Tank Off-Spec Shadow Priest Mage Warlock If your class is not listed but you *know* you can perform well, please apply! About SuperGroup One Shot: Supergroup One Shot was formed during the tail end of Throne of Thunder. The guild was created for a single purpose: to punch monsters and to have a good time. This common goal has proven to be successful, and we have been raiding together for multiple years. Our raiding environment is casual and lighthearted. You will find no supercilious attitudes among our members. Everyone is free to contribute any thoughts they may have, and all opinions are respected. A number of us have played other games together for years and have developed a friendly rapport. Our positive relationships both in and out of the game have resulted in Supergroup One Shot being a drama-free guild. Our Expectations: Attendance: The only way we can succeed and have fun is as a team, so we expect all raiders to make coming to raid and being on time a priority. If something comes up or you have other plans, you must notify an officer 48 hours before your anticipated absence if possible. Many of us are students or working professionals, and we all have obligations outside of raiding. We also understand that sometimes life events come up unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it's important that we're investing time and gear into people who are reliable, so we expect all raiders to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Performance: Mythic content is challenging, and we cannot afford to carry people through it. All raiders are expected to have mastery over their specialization and to pull competitive numbers capable of killing mythic bosses. If your class has multiple specializations for the same role, you should know each one and use the best one for each encounter. You should use the optimal glyphs and talents for each fight, and you should use your cooldowns, potions, and racial abilities intelligently. We don’t expect mistake-free performance, nor do we expect you to be a leading theorycrafter for your class. However, you should understand your specialization well enough to explain it to someone else in-depth, and you should execute your rotation to the best of your abilities. Of course, performance is hardly all about numbers. You must be able to handle mechanics at the same time. There will be a learning curve with each boss, and raiders are given a certain amount of grace. However, we expect you to learn from your mistakes quickly, and you should not make the same mistake multiple times. You should be comfortable taking initiative and handling individual responsibilities. You also must be able to follow instructions and to communicate with the team as needed. Finally, every raider should continuously seek ways to improve. We expect all of our raiders to be their own biggest critics. Whether you’re ranking on every fight or you’re struggling just to dodge the fire, we all have opportunities to fine-tune our performance. In short, you should take pride in your performance and should strive to play at the highest level you can. How To Apply: Fill out an application at: supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you! Contacts: For more information, contact the following: Officer: Morrell [B-Tag: Kevin#13422] Officer: Zerxis [B-Tag: Zerxis#1375]Zerxis3 Dec 20
Dec 20 Alliance Raiders? I'm looking to get a group together for some mythic raiding. Possibly make a guild if that's what the larger group wanted. At this point I would need to fill every role if I can even find the alliance players needed. Reply or contact me in game if interest.Divod1 Dec 20
Dec 20 stay calssie Hey everyone my name is auen and I am the GM of stay calssie a horde side casual raiding guild on Stormreaver. We are looking for all classes and specs to fill our raid roster. Below is everything you need to know about the guild.What do we mean by casual raiding guild? Simply put if someone messes up in a raid your not going to get your head bitten off. We are a friendly guild that play wow to be social and have fun. However this does not mean that being part of Stay Classie is not a commitment. We want all of our raiders on for all raids and doing the best they can so that we can progress as a guild. See other requirements bellow. Attendance PolicyDue to our raid schedule we expect everyone to attend raid days. With that in mind, if you know ahead of time you can not make a raid day, please let an officer know. As we all know you can not plan for everything, if an emergency comes up, let an officer know as soon as possible. However continued absence without talking to an officer will result in a lose of your raid spot. Raid progression7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 1/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Raid TimeT/Th 12-2 am EST (11-1am server) Mythic/+ DaysSaturday-SundayPositions-Any RequirementItem Level-830+To be part of heroic progression DPS must be at 200 KMust have Curse chat.Must get on to do mythic dungeons for you weekly chest.Obeying the attendance policy.If you are interested in joining our guild message loy1122#1758 on battle net.Auen1 Dec 20
Dec 19 WWS recruiting to push Mythic Greetings! <We Were SOLDIERs> is looking to for a few more consistent members to push into Mythic. We are located on the Stormreaver US server, Horde side. If you are a displaced raider or looking to get on a raid roster we may be a good fit for you! Raid Times: Thursday 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 7:30-11 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 Normal ToV. Most of BC Raids (hyjal excluded) All of Wrath Spread after wrath, most of us raided until WoD. Core members completed all content in Cata and MoP Needs: FLEX TANK-You DPS 80% of the time and fill as tank when a main tank has to miss raids. FLEX HEALER-DPS 80% of the time and fill as a healer when a main heals has to miss raids. BOOMKIN-need that innervate CD for healers and that burst AOE for adds. CLOTH DPS-Limited on cloth wearers, could use a shadow priest/Mage/Warlock. RET PALADIN-Another nice mana/damage buff and not much plate on the roster. All exceptional players considered. About Us: We are a close knit group that started raiding over 10 years ago. Our goal as a guild has always been to see the content of each raid. We then generally strive to down all content on harder difficulties. Many of our members put up top parses and remain competitive. About the GM: The GM has been a top tier raider for years. Through Cata and MoP he was consistently a top 100 world healer who was in the #2 3 day/week guild US. He was an officer and raid leader during those times. He also worked with Blood Legion and subbed in with their PTR raids. He is very competent at breaking down raid mechanics and content. When we decide to push harder difficulties we have the leadership to do it seamlessly. Loot Rules: We use a modified loot council style for loot. As a trial you will be running up to 4 weeks with the group for us to evaluate your performance. Don't worry we are not too harsh as our raid goals are not too lofty at the moment. Our philosophy is: Loot is only a tool to complete more content. Therefore, loot drama is not tolerated. By the end of the expansion you will be fully geared if you are showing up for raids. We are very fair and straightforward so we don't have issues with loot. Guild Attitude: Many of us are in the age range of 21-35. We are all adults, as such we have an adult Curse Voice Server and interactions with each other. We push each other to do better and often make fun of one another in the process. If you are easily offended, need a safe space, or feel that you are a special snowflake; we are not the guild for you. If you can take some banter and dish it out then you will fit right in. Anytime you have 10-30 people working together you will have issues. The difference between success and failure is how you resolve those conflicts. We are drama free. The way we stay that way is by resolving conflicts early. About You: We are looking for consistent raiders who can make our scheduled raid times 80+% of the time. We expect you to have read up on your class, know the raid encounter mechanics, and be able to perform your role well. We all will make mistakes but we ideally want raiders who learn quickly from them and adapt. If you make a mistake we will tell you how to fix it. Similarly, if you have some ideas to share you will be given time to do that. Ultimately, we are all here to have fun, make new friends, and down some digital bad guys. If you have read this far and are still interested feel free to contact the GM or any officer in game. We will consider all exceptional players and will take small groups as well. If you are looking for a casual, non-raid position you are also welcome in our guild. GM ID: Pardeux#1196Menriq1 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 <Sylvanas Awakens> LF Core raiders. <Sylvanas Awakens> 7/7H 3/3N Thur/Fri 8-11pm server. LF 1 Healer and Dps (Ranged Pref) for a core progression team/Mythic progression. Casuals and none raiders also welcome! Pm Ofstrange ingame or add my battletag rob#1426Ofstrange0 Dec 19
Dec 17 860+ DPS/Heals Wanted <XII Legion> Is a horde guild on Stormreaver-US. We are a laid back group of raiders with experience ranging from Cutting Edge to LFR Heros and everything in between. Our current goal is to prepare for Nighthold and start heroic ToV progression. Current needs: RDPS: Any MDPS: Any Healer: HPally specifically and all others welcome Current Progression EN: 7/7H 7/7N ToV: 3/3N Raid nights: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm Server Time (6-9 MST) We are currently able to clear Heroic EN and Normal ToV in one night so Saturday is Mythic+ keystone farming. What you get from us: Consistent raid schedule and a helpful community. What we want from you: Show up to raids. We don't care what you do the rest of the week as long as you show up on the scheduled raid nights ready to go with pots/flasks/food etc. Requirements: Currently 860+ ilvl and the ability to at least listen in Discord. If you are interested in joining the ranks of XII Legion even just temporarily to check us out you can add me at Spoony#11937 or message the following people in game: Spoonina, Unfurgivable, Desthrawn (GM), Monomancer, Tarcane, Quickarrows. The only application process will be coming along with us on raid nights or Mythic+ farm night. Thanks for checking us out.Spooñy0 Dec 17
Dec 15 Vox Vocis [H] 4/7M EN LF 1-2 RDps <Vox Vocis> [H] is seeking a few exceptional Ranged DPS to strengthen our core mythic raid group. Our goal is to be continuously progressing and having a jolly good time doing it. We are looking for like minded players who are able to commit to the raid schedule. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:00-10:00PM CST (Server Time) Thursday: 6:00-10:00PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N, 7/7H, 4/7M ToV - 3/3N, 2/3H Recruiting High Priority Hunter Shadow Priest Warlock BoomkinAll exceptional players are welcome to inquire. We are also accepting casual players who are looking for a home! Contact Us: NomNomBabies#1433 HersheySplat#1553 Ace#1769 Nobody#1929 Vocis#1765 Kill5hot#1891Kazrakuba1 Dec 15