Stormreaver

May 23 [H] Blitzkrieg 3/10M LFM <Blitzkrieg> is recruiting! About Blitzkrieg: <Blitzkrieg> (Stormreaver-US) is a recently formed guild with immense potential. We started as a group of friends who met another smaller group of people, both of whom were striving to start Mythic progression. With only 3 weeks of Mythic attempts, we are already 3/10 M and almost 4/10. Although we regret our later start in Nighthold, we intend to head into Tomb prepared and strong. As of right now we need almost all of our raiders to be online in order to step in on a given raid night, and we’d like to fix that problem. We are very open to giving new raiders who perform and show both responsibility and improvement a spot in our raiding core. Every new recruit is helpful, although we’d like applicants to show at least some Mythic experience and decent ilvl/parses. Raid Hours: Tuesday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST Thursday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST Sunday: 9:00 PM CST – 11:00 PM CST What We Need: We are in dire need of DPS, preferably ranged. However, if you are an exceptional melee DPS and want to prove yourself, you are welcome to get in touch. We’d like 895+ ilvl, preferably 900+. Again, if you think you are an exception to this guideline, feel free to message an Officer. Additionally, skilled and experienced Resto Shamans and Holy Paladins will be considered. We are a group of fun, relaxed guys (and girls), but are serious when it comes to raiding and progression. We are very welcoming, and aside from raid, we do Mythic+ until everyone has their weekly chest, and otherwise push keys for fun. If you’re looking for a Mythic raiding experience with some of the nicest people in the game, we’re perfect for you . Contact: (anytime) TheGuy717#1286 OKtotheLA#1831 Murderbyme#1916 Thrust#11841Fatalbones1 May 23
May 23 Fury Warrior LF guild Hi guys, I used to be a main tank back in vanilla on a different character (still warrior) but was looking to get back into the raiding scene. I'm looking for a guild that raids consistently. I'm looking for something like a "hardcore-casual guild". I don't want a leader who says "oh you stood in the purple stuff that looks like it's going to explode and you died and you did it again it's okay we'll do it again?" but at the same time I am a competitive HOTS player competing in multiple amateur tournaments so I may not be able to make raids two-three days a week (Mondays and Wednesdays are what I know of right now. Any good groups out there for somebody who could make it 3-4 days out of the week and is okay being on the bench as a DPS? I don't necessarily want to be at every raid but two times a week would be great if there's a spot. Just putting feelers out there - Edit 1: I am looking for raids that start at or after 8 PM Server time (unless it's weekends) Thanks fam.Nectarinez0 May 23
May 23 <ooWEE> is Recruiting! [ooWEE] Stormreaver is RECRUITING. We are a guild that has been playing together for over 10 years and are currently in need of some raiders to join the team. A once hard core/server first guild that has transitioned to a more casual raid environment while still pushing forward with progression mind set. We are 10/10 H NH and its on farm every week. We did not have 20 people to push mythic this raid tier. Right now we are looking for DPS with the knowledge, EXPERIENCE and capability to to attend our raid times of T/T/M 830-1130 Server (Central) times. Everyone is welcome but these are some of the needs for main raid spots: spriest, DH, Rogue, Warrior, ret pally. Again everyone is welcome. Our guild is vast in all aspects of the game. We do PvP Old Content Achievement Runs Alt leveling and more. We tend to think of ourselves as a family and enjoy the online time together. If you feel you would like to join us please in game message me Shepardd.Shepardd0 May 23
May 18 <H>Eternal Darkness Recruitment 10/10H Keeping this short and simple and to the point. We need 1-2 Healers, 1-2 DPS and 1 tank. We use discord, we raid tues/thurs night 9pm server till midnight. We are 10/10 Heroic, we aim to clear the new raid instance on Heroic as well. If recruitment is successful, mythic in the future is likely. Contact me for any additional info Zodiac#1855 PS. We have punch and pie!Diaz0 May 18
May 14 [H] <Ominous Latin Phrase> is LFM (2/10M) Ominous Latin Phrase (or OLP for short) located on Stormreaver is currently looking to add to our family. We are 2/10 M NH (and 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV). Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7-10 CST Thursday 7-10 CST What We Need: Resto Shaman/Druid (High) Mage (High) Hunter (High) Frost Death Knight (High) Assassination Rogue (High) Boomkin (Medium) WW Monk (Medium) Shadow Priest (Medium) Feral Druid (Low) Fury Warrior (Low) and lastly, WE CONSIDER ANY PLAYER PROFICIENT AT THEIR CLASS What To Expect From Us: We consist of a group of raiders that have played together at a high level for nearly a decade while maintaining a friendly and relaxed environment. We strive to push all content in an efficient manner while not taking the game too seriously. Our attendance policy reflects this as we have a casual approach to attendance. Letting an officer know in advance if you are unable to make a raid is preferred and highly recommended. We make sure to try and keep off-nights busy for the people who wish to partake with Mythic+s, Karazhan runs, Alt Nighthold runs, and PvP. Many of us wish to get better, and in turn we log all of our runs. We have several people willing to take time out of their day to analyze logs and find ways people can perform better. OLP uses a Loot Council loot system to fairly and evenly gear everyone based on a number of different criteria (Attendance, performance, attitude, etc.) We use Discord as our main voice chat system, and expect our raiders to be a part of the conversation when raiding to keep communication at a high level. What We Expect From You: As it has been stated we have an incredibly relaxed atmosphere in the guild and wish to maintain that. Our biggest concerns with new members are: 1) Don't be an !##%!%@! 2) Strive to get better at your class as much as possible 3) Handle criticism well 4) Relax and have some fun 5) Be prepared (Appropriate raiding addons, flasks, food, etc.) If you can maintain these core principles there is no doubt that you'll have an enjoyable time with us and quickly join the close knit group of idiots that we consist of. If all of this sounds like a home you would like to be a part of or you have any questions, please add Exiled#11276 on battle.net and we can discuss you and the guild more!Éxiled3 May 14
May 14 JavaScript Help I have a JavaScript assignment for school and it will not show results for numbers I type in. So if I type "24" into the box then click the button to convert from fahrenheit to celsius, it does not display the results. Can someone take a look at my work and see what I did wrong? Thanks in advance. <html> <head> <title>Java Script Assignment</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"> function check_the_numbers(){ //We read values off form into local variables. var numA = document.forms[0].elements.num1.value; //we declare variable called error_message and initialize it to null var error_message = ""; if (numA == "") // checking to see if numA is empty { error_message = "You must enter a number in field 1 \n"; } else if (isNaN(numA)) // if it is not empty check to see if it is a number. { //"NaN" means not a number and isNaN is a builtin function error_message += "Value entered for Fahrenheit is not a number, please try again\n"; } // Below we check to see if there are any errors, if (error_messsage != "") { // if yes then show the alert box with the error_message alert ("Please correct the following errors: \n____________________________\n\n" + error_message); } else // validation is complete {//once validation is complete call the do_math function do_math( parseInt(numA)); } } function do_math(numA) { //here we are converting the temp var product = (numA-32)*(5/9); document.write("<h1> Temperature of " + numA + " degrees Fahrenheit is equal to: " + product + " degrees Celsius" + "</h1>"); //the line below is basically creating a link where we are using JavaScripts history. document.write("<a href=JavaScript:history.back();>Click here to go back</a>"); } //the curly brace to the left marks the end of the function do_math() </script> </head> <body> <form action="" method="post" name="math_form"> <p> Please enter your temperature in Fahrenheit: <input name="num1" type="text" id="num1" size="3" maxlength="3"> </p> <p> <input type="button" name="show_results" value="Click to show results" onClick="check_the_numbers()" > <input type="reset" name="Reset" value="Clear form"> </p> </form> </body> </html>Pranzar0 May 14
May 14 LF Social Guild I took a bit of a break, but decided to come back and start from scratch (new account). I'm looking for a casual/social guild just to hang out and chat with while I play.Bhaalthaszar0 May 14
May 13 LF Leveling partner I want to make a new toon and would like someone that will be on basically rest of evening and night. 30 years old. Prefer voice comms while we play, IE twitch/discord. I don't care if you want to use heirloom gear or not, either is fine with me. Please let me know, Thank you!Poplokndotit0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 12 <Tilted> 9/10 3/3m 7/7m LF Hunter + More <Tilted> 9/10m with a P2 20% wipe on Gul'dan is looking for the following specs/classes for our raid team... BM Hunter (Very High) MM Hunter (Very High) Shadow Priest (Very High) Arcane Mage (High) Fury/Arms Warrior (High) Survival Hunter (High) If you do not see your class/spec do not be discouraged we accept exceptional applicants regardless of roster needs! Spots are competitive! We raid Tues and Thurs 7-11 pm CST! If interested or want more info you can add me via BTAG: ChaddizBack#11223 DISCORD: chaddizback#3491 or apply via website which has other roster needs and a short 10 question app for you to fill out... http://tiltedls.enjin.com/ I look forward to hearing from you!Throwmevodka0 May 12
May 10 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit1 May 10
May 8 [H] PUMMEL! - 5/10 Mythic NH - LF More :o Hello potential friends / recruits / memes, Pummel is looking for a few raiders to top off our active progression roster. Currently, we raid on: Tuesday @ 8 server (9 est, do your own math) annnd Thursday, at the same time. We're currently working on cleaner farm on Botanist, and downing Spellblade. As for classes, we're open to literally anyone who is talented, attends, and does mechanics, but a focus on: 1 druid healer (or rsham :P) 1 warlock 1 ST class Feel free to add me at GucciUnicorn#11452Gucciunicorn7 May 8
May 6 [H] Group of 5 Mythic Raiders LF Guild My friends and I are currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild to continue Mythic NH progression and in the future, ToS Mythic progression, as our current guild has dissolved. Our group of 5 is currently Spriest(But would prefer to play my MM hunter), Mage, Rogue, Holy Priest, and Resto druid or Resto Shaman, all around 905 ilvl. Our current progression together is 3/10 Mythic with 1 of us being 5/10M since February. We have all been a part of top tier raiding guilds at some point in our wow careers and are really looking to push content together. We're looking for a guild with similar progression on a 2 night raiding schedule with raids starting around 8-9pm EST. We all would prefer to get core raiding spots, but we understand that with a 5 person group this isn't likely in a guild that is already established but we are all willing to rotate in and out of the bench depending on a fights needs or loot needs (for farm content). A link of our logs: Spriest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22888063/latest/ expect similar performance on my hunter, although i do not have any logs for it. Holy Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053804/latest/#metric=hps Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22903521/latest/ Resto Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053811/latest/#metric=hps Mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053773/latest/ If interested reach out to us through real ID: EGbrendon#1845 Papapark#1464 Hobbes#1213Treeznuttz3 May 6
May 4 [H] Inverse Logic Recruiting 1/10M About us We are a long time guild with past push into mythics. Our members took a break mid expansion in WoD and we are coming back! I won't sugar coat it though. We are coming back but we aren't our old selves. We all have lives outside the game now and that's okay! We are striving for a casual laid back guild to down some mythic content to see the end game. We will be working on a fun, friendly atmosphere to push into mythics with our friends (because that's what we guildmates are first and foremost) Environment Inverse Logic hopes to attract the type of person that doesn't need to print and thumb tack a list of rules to their wall before ever raid. We as a community of gamers expect that the people we raid with are courteous and respectful in all manners of game play. There is no reason not to have fun. We have probably all been playing World of Warcraft long enough to understand the difference between having fun and being blatantly disruptive to the group. Joke, laugh, spin the boss around, pull an extra pack of trash, make bets on dps meters, but when it comes to holding up the group and wasting time... just don't do it. It's not as fun as you think it is. Plain and simple - Whether you raid for achievement points, mounts, bragging rights, or just the joy of the game we are all here to do the same thing: to complete encounters. Recruitment Needs: We will take anything we don't mind. Come in and have fun on what you enjoy! That said we will need certain roles to actually do some raids so we need *PRIORITY NEED* Tank Bear Warrior DK Brewmaster High Need RANGE Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Mage Healers Healing Priest Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Melee Rogue Death Knights Demon Hunters Ret Paladin And any other exceptional dps Currently 4/7M - 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 4/10H - 10/10N Nighthold Raid times 10pm to 12am central Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays Contact us through btag or at our website http://inverse-logic.enjin.com/ Doctersauce#1397 Sunrhise#1355Gank27 May 4
May 4 <Domesticated> is recruiting! 3/10 mythic <Domesticated> (Stormreaver-US) is a guild for experienced raiders who now find themselves balancing WoW with real life. If our raiding schedule is appealing, I encourage you to try us out sometime. Contact me in-game (peppers#1522) and I can add you to the calendar! Nighthold Progress Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 4/10 We raid Wednesdays/Thursday 7-10pm central! Right now we are primarily interested in the following: Affliction Warlock Shadow Priest Frost Mage any exceptional dps may apply! I look forward to hearing from you, and I think you'll really enjoy our raiding atmosphere. Also, check out our guild website that we're usually too lazy to update! http://domesticated-stormreaver.tumblr.com/aboutPeppérs9 May 4
May 4 [H]XII Legion-10/10 Heroic NH-LF Heals/DPS Looking to fill up our active raid roster and pursue Mythic progression. We currently are in need of 1-2 Healers (prefer Priest and/or Druid), and 8 DPS!! Raid times: 7-10pm server Friday/Saturday Interested or questions?? Comment below, or visit our website and fill out an application( http://xiilegion.webs.com ) or contact an officer: Desthrawn - Desthrawn#1820 Boruto DemondosDesthrawn0 May 4
Apr 29 Outcasts (H) reforming raid group EDIT: No longer raiding as a guild.Monkeyclaw2 Apr 29
Apr 28 LFM for core raid group and rated PvP Sanguine Law is a new guild on Stormreaver. We have players with 4/10 M experience that just want to start a place for people that want to have a guild home with other fun players. We want to have Heroic content on farm and possibly push into Mythic if everyone is wanting to do that. Most of all want to enjoy raiding and doing other content together while still downing bosses. Raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM Servertime. (CST) We have a Discord setup and welcome any competent players to see if this might be the home for you. Useless guild drama is not welcome. We are currently in need of the following: Tank Heals DPS (ranged or melee right now) Add me if you are interested Kregin#1603 For PVP interests add RobbyFred#1428Qarina2 Apr 28
Apr 28 [H] 8/10M Top 2Night Guild LFM [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est) Progression 8/10M Nighthold 3/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Website skunkworksguild.com About Us Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more. We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene. Past Raiding Achievements #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs An Amazing DPSExceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs. How to Apply Apply with Google Forms (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform). All applications are kept private. Please include at least the following. Prominent links to relevant armory pages A guild history with reasons for departure The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild Warcraft Logs UI screenshots or fraps footage Contact Information Aerievore (GM) Real ID: Aerivore#1581 Alezz (Raid Lead) Real ID: Alezi#1197 Shadaka (Recruitment Officer) Real ID: Shadak#1881 Sovm Real ID: Sov#1192Shadaka47 Apr 28
Apr 26 <Meta> 7/10M LFM Hey guys, <Meta> is a late night Mythic progression guild on US Stormreaver. We formed mid Emerald Nightmare and got Cutting edge: Xavius just before Christmas on our 2 night (6 Hour) roster. Currently we raid: (Times are server) Tuesday: 11:00pm-2:00am (Optional night for Heroic/Mythic lowers) Wednesday: 11:00pm-2:00am Mythic Progression Thursday: 11:00pm-2:00am Mythic Progression We have a active, late night community and are seeking strong, like-minded and experienced players for core spots on our Mythic Progression team. High Priority: ALL experienced high output dps for core positions. Any further questions contact me in-game. Watsky/Harmacist awak3#6502Watsky4 Apr 26
Apr 25 5/10M <wander> Zul'jin <Wander> Looking for ranged dps! We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PST. That is 11-2 server. Looking for 1 or 2 ranged for core spots. We want about 80% raid attendance. Mage - High Warlock - High Shadow Priest - High Element Shaman - Medium Boomkin - Medium Hunter - Medium Rogue - Medium Will consider any good apps we get. Add me on Bnet if you have any questions Nutterbutter#1814 (Me) Jhayn#1922 Impending#11500 DannyRockz#1108Donaldjstump1 Apr 25
Apr 24 [H] Thud and Blunder - W/Su 7-10PM CST GUILD NAME/LOCATION: <Thud and Blunder> on US-Stormreaver, horde side. Active, primarily horde PvP realm with a good PvE atmosphere. CURRENT PROGRESS & RAID TIMES: 10/10H, 3/10M, 3/3H. Main raids Wed/Sun 7-10PM CST. Optional/alt run Saturday 7PM CST. GUILD HISTORY: Thud and Blunder is a tight-knit social raiding guild, established and maintained by a core group of friends, some of whom have played together for 10+ years. Despite our long history, the guild is very social and welcoming to new members, regardless of whether or not they raid. Outside of raiding, we like to run mythic+ dungeons and other group content, and we have many players who play other games like Overwatch. We raid on a relatively light schedule, but we still aim to clear as much current mythic and heroic content as possible and, therefore, expect good attendance and performance from raiders. In return, we provide cauldrons, tomes, food, and potions. We use Discord and a loot council for raiding. WHAT WE WANT & HOW TO JOIN: We are currently looking for players of all roles who can steadily attend our main raid days, and who are looking for a stable, active guild for Legion and beyond. Ideally, raiders should be 890+ and comfortable with heroic and mythic content, but we are willing to help gear the right people. Joining is a simple process and involves contacting a recruiter or our guildmaster, going over recent logs if applicable, and coming along to one of our normal or heroic runs. For more info, please contact: ScaryDoor#11449 (guildmaster) Kaizho#1325 (raid leader & recruiter) MameJenny#1736 (recruiter)Kyanara2 Apr 24
Apr 20 [H] <fIaccid> - 10/10 HC NH - LF Ranged DPS <fIaccid> is a casual raiding guild that started in Legion, and we consist of a tight core of players that have played together for quite some time. We currently average around ~12 players during raids and are limited to Heroic difficulty; Mythic raids may be a possibility in the future. We use Loot Master and roll on drops. Also... More than half of the roster loves to gamble gold- it's not required but the more the merrier! Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00 pm Central US (normally down heroic NH in a day, Thursday becomes a day off in that case) Current Progression 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Recruiting: - 890+ Equipped ilvl Ranged DPS (hunter/ele/boomkin preferred, must average at least ~450k dps) - 890+ Equipped ilvl Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk/Holy Priest Expectations - Previous raiding experience - Know the ins and outs of your class and role - Be mechanically sound - Can promptly and reliably make raid times - Looking for chill, respectful players Contact Shekki#1672 (Popularloser) Chydrego#1386 (Monf) Koaxx#1211 (Locks) Send us an add or a pm any time or reply here, and we'll be happy to give extra details or answer questions. Thanks!Popularloser13 Apr 20
Apr 19 [H] lRONTREE - 10/10H Su/Mo/Tu 8:30-11:30 CT lrontree - Stormreaver is a mature raiding guild with a solid 10 man raiding group and is looking to expand to mythic raiding. We are currently 10/10H and raid Su/Mo/Tu from 8:30 - 11:30 CT. We are in need of the following: -Healers (DPS Offspec) -Ranged DPS -Exceptional Melee We currently use a loot council based on guild rank and evenly distribute gear to our core raiders. If you would like to know more or are interested please message Axial#1159 or LazyTurtle#1249. Feel free to reach out for any additional questions.Shiftyclonez0 Apr 19
Apr 17 [H] 3/10M Tu/Wed 8-11 Server, LF RDPS <<Broken Frontier>> 3/10M is recruiting HEALS & DPS for raids/5 man activities! We only raid 6 hours per week and have a few groups of players running Mythic keystones during the week. Mainly looking for (but not limited to): Mage Hunters We will also consider high performance DPS, so /w me for more details. The group is very laid back and typically just like having fun while making decent progression. Raid Times: 8-11PM server on Tues/Thurs! Add yash#1482 or Basu#1481 or whisper anyone in game via /who broken frontier for an invite. Cheers all! Happy dragon killing!!Wtbeep20 Apr 17
Apr 11 905 DH 45Traits LF PvP/PvE Guild And/Or RBGs Add robbyfred#1428 for more infoGorgazamof2 Apr 11
Apr 10 Heroic guild looking for more <H><Outcasts> is a long time Stormreaver guild that is returning to the raid scene and actively recruiting to rebuild a group for raiding. ATM we are just trying to get things going with main raid. Raid times: Tues/ Thurs 9pm-12pm Central Standard Time (CST). 7pm-10pm Pacific Standard Time Voice: Discord We need: Healers and DPS This may change as we go forward and continue to rebuild. Most of the players I have lined up have NH 10/10 normal exp. NH 10/10 Heroic exp. and NH 3/10M exp. As we establish a core and get a roster, we will supplement with pugs eventually evolving to our own guild group. Requirements: Be around 880 ilvl and at least have researched the fights. Also have raid basics- 375 food, flasks, pots, health pots, top enchants, tokens- show me for first raid you know how to come prepared. Raiding isn't cheap on your own. Have an alt from a flex raid you want to raid on? Bring it! Joining guild not required for first few raids, however g-repairs are offered to guild raiders. If interested, contact me in game Oldblood#1227 Thanks for reading!Runeheart0 Apr 10
Apr 10 LF RBG GUILD LF serious pvp guild, been trying to climb the ranks but can never find a groupThisisgoose1 Apr 10
Apr 7 [H]TBSB@Stormreaver 6/10H NH-1 raid/wk LF DPS Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is a guild made of a small group of friends who have been playing together for years. Don't worry, we're not a clique-y group. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. Raid Times: Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Nighthold (Full clear 7/7) Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Heroic Nighthold (Currently 6/10) Loot System: Personal Loot for all raids Currently recruiting: • Melee DPS: Low • Ranged DPS: High • Tanks: Closed • Healers: Closed We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We run Mythics and Mythic+ pretty regularly, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions. Discord: NerdEsq#0692 BNet: NerdEsq#1750 In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsqGimmemyname0 Apr 7
Apr 5 RBG recruitment <Super Cute Best Friends> Hi, We're a relatively new team that climbed to ~1600-1700 within the first 3 weeks. We've lost a few people due to guild changes, but still have a core of about 6 people. We're looking for people to refill the core team, but also others just to do casual RBG's throughout the week. With that in mind, we're willing to try out skilled PvP'ers even if they have little RBG experience. We would especially be interested in an experienced strat caller. We're a chill, no-drama group, who take kicking some !@# in RBG's as a fun way to unwind. We're constantly looking to improve and hope to climb to 2k+ with 1-2 nights / week. If you think this fits you or want more information, please contact me here on the forums or in-game. Cheers, RyptupRyptup2 Apr 5
Apr 2 [H] <Chill> [7/10M] is recruiting! <Chill> is now recruiting! We have need of a warlock, hunter, boomkin or any skilled dps that can do mechanics and listen to instructions. Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 Server. We use a fair loot council system based mostly on attendance. Add me on BNet TonyBologna#1994 or message me or Keladar anytime!Sedagive1 Apr 2
Mar 31 <Prodigy> Tue/Wed Casual LFM ... <Prodigy> Used to be a Semi-Hardcore guild but due to most of the player-base getting burned out, we have decided to go causal. We plan on taking it easy and still clear Heroic and possibly do achievement runs to keep things fresh. We may reevaluate the guild once Tomb cause out, if blizz gets their !@#$ together and makes raiding how it should be :p We are currently Looking for a few Healers and any decent DPS So if you are looking for a group of chill friends to play with and have fun again raiding, then we are the guild for you. Feel free to add me if you have any questions Bubbleskank#1537Bubblesmitey0 Mar 31
Mar 28 [H] Aspire LF more Raiders <Aspire> is an adult raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over seven years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focused people to continue moving forward into Mythic Nighthold Raid Schedule: Currently: Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00pm-11:00PM server Current Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Aspire - In need of Dps and Heals for our Mythic progression.. We are also accepting outstanding players of any class/spec - To apply, please fill out an application on our forums at: http://aspireguild.com/index.php/guild-application Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.Rockmonster1 Mar 28
Mar 27 stay classie [horde] Hey everyone my name is auen and I am the GM of stay Classie a horde side casual raiding guild on Stormreaver. We are looking for all classes and specs to fill our raid roster. Below is everything you need to know about the guild.What do we mean by casual raiding guild? Simply put if someone messes up in a raid your not going to get your head bitten off. We are a friendly guild that play wow to be social and have fun. However this does not mean that being part of Stay Classie is not a commitment. We want all of our raiders on for all raids and doing the best they can so that we can progress as a guild. Raid TimeT/Th 12-2 am EST (11-1am server) Mythic/+ DaysSaturday-SundayPositions-Any.If you are interested in joining our guild message loy1122#1758 on battle net.Auen1 Mar 27
Mar 24 Meta 4/10M LF ALL <Meta> (Formerly Archaic) has undergone a name-change to reflect a push towards a more serious step in our raiding ambitions. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression raid group and in 7.2 we have a couple starting spots available for strong performing, experienced raiders with an appropriate mindset towards progression. High Priority: Tank (Monk, Druid Pref) Damage (1 Melee, 1 Ranged) Medium Priority: Healer (Rsham, Hpal Pref) ANY serious applicant of any class/role combination will be considered as we have multiple people with several raid ready chars in 7.2. Raid times Tue: 11:00pm-2:00am server time (Optional) (Mythic Lowers, Flex Heroic) Wed: 11:00pm-2:00am server time Thur: 11:00pm-2:00am server time Any questions hit me up ingame :) Harmacist Awak3#6502Harmacist1 Mar 24
Mar 20 <Disband> 10/10H Ranged dps and Tanks US - Horde - Stormreaver <Disband> Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST 10/10 N 6/10 H with AotC RL Classes we are looking for: Tank: 1 (Any classes) Melee: Any class except warriors & DHs! Range: Any class (with a 2 WEEK trial period) Disband is a guild more fresh than your new pair of J's and looking for others who are looking to have fun in raids but also want to casually progress into mythics. We aim to get AotC every tier and kill any mythic bosses we can. We still require our raiders to be able to perform and do mechanics. We do not expect our raiders to play perfect and are willing to help our raiders 1 on 1 if they have a problem with mechanics. To reach any of the officers you can message us by Btag/Discord! (Btag / Discord id) Avery#1549 / Achilleas#8581 (Guild master / Raid Leader) Psy#1357 / Psy#5107 (Officer) Groot#11940 / lexout#4530 (Officer)Lifeisdeath0 Mar 20
Mar 20 [H]TBSB@Stormreaver 3/10H NH-1 raid/wk LF DPS Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is a guild made of a small group of friends who have been playing together for years. Don't worry, we're not a clique-y group. We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go. Raid Times: Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Nighthold (Full clear 7/7) Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Heroic Nighthold (Currently 3/10) Loot System: Personal Loot for all raids Currently recruiting: • Melee DPS: Low • Ranged DPS: High • Tanks: Closed • Healers: Closed We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We run Mythics and Mythic+ pretty regularly, though activity is definitely higher during the weekends since most of us work during the week. Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone. Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions. Discord: NerdEsq#0692 BNet: NerdEsq#1750 In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsqGimmemyname0 Mar 20
Mar 18 H Weekend lf rdps 10/10H 1/10M Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). However at the end of the day we play to have fun so personality is probably the biggest factor we look for. We're not looking to emulate world first guilds or play at that level. That said we still plan to down all content as quickly as we can, but we won't kill ourselves over it. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: We use a loot council system for loot. We have found this is the fairest and eliminates the unfairness of an EPGP style. We use the RClootcouncil addon, and it is required by all raiders. Also 2 random raiders each week are promoted into the loot council to help eliminate a sense of loot monopoly from the officers. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Hunter: High Priest: High Shaman: High Boomkin: High Mage: Medium (depending on spec) Warlock: Medium (depending on spec) If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Mar 18
Mar 17 <YTMND> 10/10H - 3 Hours/Week <YOURE THE MAN NOW DOG> is a guild that is built around two ideals: Exceptional efficiency and world-class performance in a non-progression setting. We are not a mythic guild, but we are competitive with almost anyone in the world when it comes to raid performance at the Heroic level. If your days of mythic raiding are over, or you just wish to take a break while still being in a competitive and fun environment - this is most definitely the guild for you. We only expect you to be available for 3 hours every week. This doesn't mean that we only play on raid night! The majority of our guild is online nightly. Raid Times: Wednesday: 8-11 CST We are currently clearing 10/10H during our weekly raid. On off-nights we host weekly 30 minute clears of Heroic/Normal EN as well as 3/3H ToV runs. This generally takes place sometime on Sunday night and is entirely optional. Who we are: The foundation of the guild is a small group of close friends who have been playing together for close to a decade. The raid leaders have been in top-tier guilds throughout each iteration of the game since The Burning Crusade. Legion will mark the beginning of a new chapter for us as we come together in an effort to create something of our own that is unique and worth being a part of. We will keep raids fun, while staying on task to clear heroic raids as efficiently as possible. Life isn't as simple as it was during the days of skipping classes and calling in sick to work to get ready for Black Temple raids; for this reason we are creating a high-functioning raid group that will test the limits of what a 3 hour schedule can provide. Who we are looking for: Raiders who can be on time and have near 100% attendance. We expect you to understand your class and be versatile with your spec. This means spending the gold to properly gem and enchant your gear as well as knowing how to spec for each encounter. We want players who know how to get orange parses, but also know when to set that aside and focus on mechanics. We require that you come to the raid with knowledge of boss mechanics. We have no time for simple mistakes with our schedule. If any of the above needs explanation: you are not what we are looking for. We raid on Wednesday specifically to allow for experienced alts to join and raid with us. What you can expect from us: A fun and friendly atmosphere Being part of a tight-knit active community Nightly Mythic+ runs and carries Nightbane runs Off-night raids BGs and Arenas Repairs will be provided for all members. Current needs: DPS - emphasis on Warrior/DK/DH/Rogue/Ret Healers - 1 spot open: Monk/Priest preferred - DPS off-spec highly preferred For more information please add Voelkl#1496Voelkl8 Mar 17
Mar 16 Need 2 dps for raid tonight 03/16/2017 Mythic Krosus need two dps message me in game. Raid is at 8 pm serverMoltenelite0 Mar 16
Mar 16 911 5/10m HPally LF Guild 911 Overall ilvl/900 w/ Drape of Shame and Arcanocrystal, and legendary ring, Ilterendi. I have killed 3/10 plus Krosus and Spellblade, with some attempts on Botanist. I am looking for a guild with around the same raiding experience that I have that also needs an HPally for a full time position. I want to stay on this server, and can raid on any day at any time 7pm-1am EST. Please leave your progress, guild information, and contact info below. Thanks!Stansfield0 Mar 16
Mar 14 <ooWEE> RECRUITING [ooWEE] Stormreaver is RECRUITING. We are a guild that has been playing together for over 10 years and are currently in need of some raiders to join the team. A once hard core/server first guild that has transitioned to a more casual raid environment while still pushing forward with progression mind set. We are currently 4/10 H-NH 7/7 H-EN 3/3 ToV. Right now we are looking for a MAIN TANK couple HEALERS and DPS with the knowledge, EXPERIENCE and capability to to attend our raid times of T/T/M 830-1130 Server (Central) times. Everyone is welcome but these are some of the needs for main raid spots: Lock/dps monk/dps warrior/spriest/rogue. As well as healers (prefer non druid healers) Again everyone is welcome. Our guild is vast in all aspects of the game. We do PvP Old Content Achievement Runs Alt leveling and more. We tend to think of ourselves as a family and enjoy the online time together. If you feel you would like to join us please in game msg our GM Or Co-GM's Aroz, Domanated (dom#1796) or Shepardd or our Recruiting Officer Sonder. We look forward to adding you to the family.Domanated2 Mar 14
Mar 14 902 Very Experienced Mage LF Home I'm currently maining mage for Legion, but have played the game since Vanilla and raided regularly-ish since WoTLK usually as a warlock. Firstly, im looking for a raiding guild that raids between 6-10 Mon/Tues or if on Wed/Thurs 6-12am. Sometimes in there but not exeeding 9 hours a week. Progression preference varies, but basically as long as we try to push Mythic (being 3/10M atm for example) im happy. Cleared 10man Heroic ICC 11/12 Heroic 25 ICC before Cata. 1/2 ToFW, 4/6 BWD, 3/4 BoT Heroic before Firelands. 6/7 Heroic Firelands before DS 4x 8/8 Heroic DS on diff toons 4/6 Heroic MSV Before HoF, 5/6 Heroic HoF and 3/4 ToES before ToT 10/13 Heroic ToT before SoO 14/14H SoO before pre-patch WoD 6/7M HM 9/10M BRF (sad I know) 11/13 Mythic Before prepatch (9/13 before much earlier but quit for awhile) 7/7M EN 0/3M ToV (Guild refused to do it) 3/10M NH. Also 8/8 Gold 9/9 gold Mists/WoD CMs on every class. I prefer a guild without drama, and if a Loot Council then mathematically based. I cannot stand favoritism. If you're interested you can respond to the post or add me: Syphox#1835Intentiònal0 Mar 14
Mar 10 [H]<Savage Hand> - 10/10 H Nighthold LF Heals Calling for healers! <Savage Hand> on Stormreaver is recruiting for a well-performing, consistent healer to help solidify our healing core. We're a long running guild of real-life friends all across the country who have played WoW and many other games together for years. We're a laid back crew that likes to both laugh and progress in raids, and knows when it's game time to take down new bosses and content. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. server (U.S. Central) time, and occasionally clean-up or misc raids on Saturdays. We are 10/10 H-NH and previously achieved AOTC on H-EN and H-TOV. There's no need to commit right away - we'll be looking to give any applicants a week trial so that way we can find out if you're a good fit for us and so you can find out if we're a good fit for you. If you're looking for a new home, come check us out :) For more info, please message myself or one of my officers: Moose#1870, Foreplays#1561, Downshift#1551, Ninhav#11497, or Zamma#1910 Thank you!Arktus0 Mar 10
Mar 10 <Immortal> 9/10 H recruiting <Immortal> 9/10H LF resto shaman, rogue, warrior, and multiple ranged dps to help push mythic content. Open to all competent players. Raid times are Tu/Th 7:00-10:00 pm CST. Whisper Sevrin, Negabyte, or any officer for more info. Sevrin#11618 Negabyte#1512Sevrin0 Mar 10
Mar 10 3/10M LFM Late night 46 posts <Archaic> is currently recruiting experienced players for Nighthold mythic progression. WED: 11pm-2am ST THUR: 11pm-2am ST Progression is Currently 7/7M Emerald nightmare Cutting edge (After forming mid tier) 2/3M Trial of Valor 3/10M Nighthold (+0.01% Krosus, see link below for lols) https://clips.twitch.tv/GorgeousAgitatedKumquatRlyTho All roles considered however priority is to high output experienced and competent DPS as well as an experienced Tank. 890+ Equipped and 45+ Traits is required realistically to progress into the midtier of NH. If you have any questions hit me up in game :) Awak3#6502 HarmacistHarmacist0 Mar 10
Mar 7 3/10M Late night Recruiting! Hey guys, Archaic has some openings in its roster as we push into some of the more challenging Mythic bosses in NH. 7/7M EN 2/3M TOV 3/10M NH We raid 9:00-12:00PST (11-2amST) WED+THUR (6hours p/w) and are open to all applications but specifically the following. High Priority: Experienced high out put dps of ANY class 890+ with 45+ Traits, Medium Priority: Tank (Guardian/Brew Preferred) Any questions hit me up ingame :) awak3#6502 HarmacistHarmacist3 Mar 7
Mar 6 Any late night guilds (12am+ server) Title sums it up. I'm a chef and can't make most hours. 12am plus is the only way I could run with a group. Curious if there are any good options.Angrybob0 Mar 6
Mar 6 907 equip veng DH 3/10M LF guild Looking for a competent raiding guild of equivalent experience or higher, i would like to get back into hardcore raiding, have 5 alts that i could make exceptional before 7.2 also can / will be on every day from 4pm CST - 1am CST, have over 60 pulls on krosus and multiple sub 5% wipes. Had over 60 hours in H NH week 1 trying to get AoTC through pugs. including an 8 hour session on H guldan alone. Ended not getting my week 1, but week 2.. pugs are rough, you will not find a more dedicated raider. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Zul'jin/darede/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21119128/latest/ Add me for further questions, Darede#1761Darede0 Mar 6
Mar 5 [H] THE SONS OF THUNDER RECRUITING!!! Hello Everyone, The Sons of Thunder are back and looking to rebuild our numbers as a social/raiding guild. Currently we are looking for a Raid Leader, experience is preferred but not necessary. And also anyone else interested in joining and fulling up the raid roster. Add me on Bnet if you have any questions ChiefTubby#1633Orozco0 Mar 5