Stormreaver

Dec 15, 2013 wts rascal bot(lvl 15) im selling a level 15 rascal bot, pst with offers. looking to get atleast 13k for it so i can finally afford a sky golem thanks for your time. find me in game or ID me at rjean29@Msn.comFlappjackz2 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 [H] Angelic Recruiting for Reg SoO (OT+Dps) <Angelic> 25 - Horde Stormreaver Let me start off by saying, we need a Tank or two before we can start our official full guild runs. So we have no official progress yet, however most of the other members in the core are 540+ and the group seems very promising. We also Flex and LFR together! Alt runs too! Currently the raid times look like Tues/Thurs 8pm and (Sundays time usually set during Thursday's run) All Events will be posted on in-game calendar a few days prior, to allow advanced notice. Currently recruiting all roles, especially a tank! -Gear is not too big of an issue, we can get you raid ready! (If you are active!) -Flasks and enchants are provided for all raiders, as well as repairs. This guild would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into endgame PvE progression. Helpful leadership and always willing to help our members. The idea behind the guild is to build a strong 10 man team for current content, and eventually for HM progression. The leadership has been playing since Beta! We want to add to our friendly active group of people, to PvE (Reg/Flex/LFR), bg, world pvp and more.. all while helping and having fun as a guild. Raid leader has years of experience, but anyone else better suited to lead will be given the chance to or take core Rleader position. We host a 25-man vent server, and expect all raiders to use it during raids! Please send a in game message to Kid or Drheal on Stormreaver Horde for consideration!Kid0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Free Guild with Bank Hello all, I have a guild on the Alliance that is level one and has three bank tabs that I once used for storage, but am no longer using. I am giving this guild away to anyone who could use it. Please Send me an in game letter or just a reply here if you are interested. Thanks. PS. I am looking at acquiring a guild on the horde for bank storage if anyone has one they are not using. Please send me an in game letter or just reply here if you have a bank that you are willing to give up. Thanks.Catrixo0 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Herald of the Titans, be there, nerds. The run is this Saturday at 7 server. I'll be inviting the most prepared / visibly skilled, depending on interest. I hear it's 2-mannable, so even if we have less than 10 we'll give it a shot. Also, Baddies rulz and TPA drulz. Add me on RealId @ Daemios#1636 and I'll add you to the list of invites.Daddy2 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Looking to Possibly Sell 400+ guild I have a lvl 25 with 400+ guild with about 20-30 active people coming on. Drop me a line if interested to buy. Btag: Sierra117#1780Ox0 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 1-70 exclusively killing boars Copy Pasta'd from the WoW forums quite awhile ago. Hope you enjoy: Earlier this year I reached a point where my real lifeschedule would no longer allow me to raid with my guild. I had nodesire to go out and find a new guild, so that meant essentially nomore raids to fill my WoW life. No raids? What's a guy to do? I'd done the heroics thing andreally, gearing up my main seemed rather pointless without new raidcontent as an incentive. Dailies and rep grinds? Meh. Level anotheralt? Maybe, but the thought of doing the same old quests again didn'texactly thrill. So naturally I turned to television for inspiration. As everyone probably knows, in South Park's "Make Love, NotWarcraft" Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny attempt to defeat a viciousgriefer who is close to causing "the end of the World...of Warcraft."Unable to quest due to the griefer's constant ganking, Cartman devises aplan to gain experience only by killing boars in Elwynn Forest. And sothey do. Brilliant! With this for inspiration I decided I would level a character to 70 killing nothing but boars. That's right. No quests. No instances (sort of). No variety. Just boars. On this mighty quest I decided to play a hunter. Partially becauseI hadn't played one in three years. But also because their abilitieswould be ideally suited for the task at hand. Easy grinding. Detection abilities to find the boars and the nasty non-boar mobswho tried to force me to kill them. Feign death and trap to get awayfrom those nasties without killing them. OK, I admit I did cheat a little. I wasn't about to level a hunterwithout a pet. I'm not entirely insane. So I did have to do the shortseries of quests needed to tame a pet at level 10. And of course therewas the exploration XP, since unlike Stan and Kyle I couldn't do all mykilling in Elwynn Forest. But that's it. I began my little crusade in Anvilmar, Dun Morogh. After the dwarfnewbie zone I worked my way through Loch Modan, Westfall and Redridge.Small Crag Boars (3), Crag Boars (5-6), Large Crag Boars (6-7), ElderCrag Boars (7-8), Scarred Crag Boars (9-10), Mountain Boars (10-11),Mangy Mountain Boars (14-15), Young Goretusks (12-13), Goretusks(14-15) and Great Goretusks (16-17). Up in the north near the pass tothe Burning Steppes I discovered a spot where the boars literallyspawned as fast as I could kill them. I barely needed to move. And Ididn't for three or four levels, until Great Goretusks went grey at level 24. At this point, the supply of boars to kill out in the world driesup. But there is Bellygrub (24), that unwelcome guest who had beencontinually trashing Martie Jainrose's garden for four years. As a named mob he's on a limited spawn, around six minutes these days.So that's about ten kills per hour camping him. That made for about tendays of sitting in Lakeshire doing nothing but killing Bellygrub overand over again. I figure that I probably killed him 300 times inleveling from 24 to 26, considering rest state. By level 26 I'd hadenough so I moved on to the only other option: Razorfen Kraul. In some ways, RFK is a boar slayers paradise. The lower reaches ofthe instance has a long stretch of boars that mostly come in singlepulls - Agam'gar (24), Raging Agam'gar (25) and Rotting Agam'gar (26). Kill 'em, reset and kill 'em again. Never any worries aboutcompetition or respawning. They're all elites (L24-26), but that's nota problem for a decently geared hunter. (I was worried about this initially but then I discovered how easy mode hunters can be :-)). Even the several two pulls aren't very hard with traps. Of course, you have to go through a dozen mobs to get to get theravine with the boars. Now, I'm sure I could've cleared these out butthat would mean killing something other than boars. Out of thequestion. (I briefly considered allowing quillboars but then decidedagainst it. If it doesn't have a boar model I wasn't killing it.)Lesser Invisibility Pots were the solution. Hat tip to hunters postingon Thottbot about how to solo tame a Rotting Agam'Gar using invis pots.I think I only died twice from forgetting to put my pet away.Terryz8 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 ||New Horizon|| 10 man 2/14 HM LFM currently Group 1 is looking for 2 RDPS for a core spot we raid Thur/Sat 7pm ST- 10pm ST add irishlord#1174 if your interested so we can talk also group 2 raid Fri/Sat and needs 1 heals 2RDPS and 1 TANK we are hoping to get 2 groups into hm b4 the next xpac that way we can get ready for the new raids.Irishlord0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 LF PvP guild 'Sup stormreaver. I xferred here a few months ago with my guild, we used to raid, got bored and wanted to go back to just PvPing like I used to in cata. I'm an enhance (and ele, but primarily enhance) shammy. I also have a destro/aff. warlock and in the process of leveling a hunter, but the shaman is my main that I'm looking for a guild for. Right now I'm having a hard time finding any partners outside of YOLO groups from oqueue (which all suck, I've hit a wall with oqueue) and need some better people to play with. I despite 2s, I'm looking primarily for a good RBG group as well as want to get into some 3s, Preferably beast cleave or turbo. Everyone on this server seems so PvE oriented (which is odd, it's a PvP server?) so not sure what's out there. Hit me up in game or on here if you're interested in recruiting me.Narahe3 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Various 90's looking for PvP guild Hi there. I've been playing WoW since beta. I know my way around and am able to pick up whatever class I'm playing rather quickly. I'm looking for a decent PvP guild. I'm willing to attempt any role and gear any of my classes as necessary. Currently am working on my mistweaver, and elemental shaman. I have a rogue (obviously) - assassination, sub, and recently have been messing around with combat Shaman - I primarily play elemental, but have spent much time as enhancement Monk - I have primarily spent my time as a mistweaver Death knight - Frost Warrior - Arms Druid - Balance and resto(in cataclysm) Warlock - Destruction Thank you.Mostlyunseen1 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 <Cold Logic> 8/14 H Recruiting! <Cold Logic> of Stormreaver is a 10man guild that has a core group of players that have been raiding together for a few years. We are currently 8/14 heroic. Raid times: Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-12am CST Our current needs for SoO are as follows Hunter - HIGH Tank - HIGH Mage - HIGH We are also accepting players for WoD Mythic. A tentative recruitment list is as follows Mage - High Warlock - High Holy Paladin - High Hunter - High Frost/Unholy DK - Medium Enhance Shaman - Medium Feral Druid - Medium Fury/Arms Warrior - Medium Balance Druid - Medium Holy / Disc Priest - Medium Protection Paladin - Low Wind Walker Monk - Low As you might imagine, this list is going to be changing several times over the next few months. This just outlines our classes that we know we are going to NEED for sure.. and then some of them that we could work with but aren't going to be in dire need of. Even if you're class is not on this list, feel free to contact me anyway. We will consider an exceptional player of ANY class. We're always interested in exceptional players. I will be checking this thread very frequently. My battle tag is Kootabang#1841 if you'd like to get a hold of me in-game. Thank you!Lovetrain5 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 [H]10man guild Merges. 8/14 Heroic <Cold Logic> is open to possible 10man merges in preparation for WoD Mythic. We're currently 8/14h and still progressing. It's hard on all of us to try and recruit 10+ players for the expansion. This seems to be the easiest way to hit the Roster #'s. Any similar progressed guilds that are interested to chat about this or at least look at options, please contact one of the officers. Kootabang / Lovetrain -- KootaBANG#1841 Deadlyqt Tiny PS. Cold Logic is has a core group that been raiding together for a few years. We currently raid Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm-12am cstLovetrain3 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Hey Guys. Quick Question. How is the World PvP here? I used to play horde on this server back in cata so I want to know if you still see a bit of action here and there.Zamoar2 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Rogue Looking for PVP Guild Im looking to join a guild that will help get me started and gear up in arenas, Rated BGs and even some random bgs.Jrad0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 LF heavyjunk box farmer as title, looking for a rogue to farm me around 2k heavy junkboxes. paying well. let me know the price per 100 boxesXoxoqtpìe0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 [H]10man <Hostile Conflict> casual <Hostile Conflict> is a casual level 25 PvE guild looking to recruit a few more members for our core group. My officers and I have been a tight group of players that have been together in various games since vanilla WoW. We are a VERY casual group, all have families, wives, kids and careers. So we understand the need to be casual and that sometimes real life pops up. Right now we only raid on weekends - Friday/Saturday evenings (8pm server time) and if necessary maybe adding in a Sunday evening as we see fit. Current Needs: 2x Healers (one w/DPS OS) 2 DPS Could really use following class/spec: Disc/Shadow Priest Resto/Boomkin Druid Mistweaver Monk Even those these are the classes we are specifically looking for, we are also looking to just fill our core group. So if we double up on a class/spec here and there, we would be ok with that. We just want to get in there and get our raid on w/out the stress of pugs and/or hard core raiding guild. We were progressing well, then lost a few of our core group due to boredom w/game and/or real life issues. We would prefer at least 535+ ilvl, however we are more than willing to help people get geared up and ready for raiding. http://hostileconflict.guildlaunch.com/ Currently SoO: 4/14 normal Contact me or anyone from <Hostile Conflict> and we will be glad to talk to you about joining. Good luck out there and... FOR THE HORDE!!!Starrior0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 514 Destro lock LF 'casual' raiding guild So, yeah... this is my first time looking to get into a guild for raiding or anything of the sort so I honestly have no clue how to go aboout this. Anyways! I have full lfr exp(which is useless) about 1/3 of flex done, really just looking for flex alt pugs or whatever for a while. I can't get serious into raiding at the moment due to my schedule(I am on from 10am-(4-5)pm weekdays normally, usually not on at all on weekends. D: bad times I know). But i'm really up for anything, I have 6 other 90's that could use gearing up so even if it's just guild lfr/previous tier(s) raids i'm up for about anything if i'm on. btag: igetdahkstoo#1582Megälodon3 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 [A] Want an alt guild bank for storage? Hey, I am trying to give away a four tab guild bank on alliance side <Show Gnomercy>. Perfect for a gnome banker alt! It's only level one, but it's up to you if you want to keep it there and just use it for storage, or whatever. I don't want to gdisband because I've spent a little money on it, and maybe someone would find it useful. The bank itself has four tabs, and some stuff in it. Use it or sell it, I don't care. If you're interested in taking it over, please reply to this thread or hit me up in game. Battletag: Izaranu#1738. Thanks :)Tzelya1 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 [H] WTB ENG and BS 1-600 kit I would like to buy a Engineering and Blacksmithing kit. Please give me your offers! ThanksVîdel0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 Partyshark 9/14HM 25m -Just 2 nights per week http://www.party-shark.com/ RAID SCHEDULE- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45pm (First boss pull) to 12:45am EASTERN (last boss pull) We will always end by 1am! -----GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS----- The goal of Party Shark is to be a successful 2 night per week raiding guild in World of Warcraft. Our definition of success is being able to meet or exceed our progression goals while keeping and maintaining an enjoyable raiding and drama free social environment. Additionally, it is our mission to build a culture in which our raiders can be proud to be a part of, in which we constantly try to adapt and improve our guild over the course of our existence. Our progression goals- To clear all content on heroic while still in the current tier before the next patch is released, To make consistent improvement each and every week while moving through content at a pace that goes along with our mission statement. We are a hard-mode guild, not a hardcore nor are we a casual guild, the elitism, douchebaggery, over recruitment and cut throat nature of hardcore is not in our principals. While the complacency, friends over performance and acceptance of mediocrity is not acceptable here either. Our goal is to take the better aspects of both worlds and to create the atmosphere we desire in Party Shark where our members are skillful, communicable, and are always striving to improve themselves and everyone around them to reach our definition of success as mentioned above. -----OUR LEADERSHIP----- -We are build to last *GM who has played in top 25/50 Us guilds, with 3 years of recruitment officer experience and previous GM experience from wrath/Bc content. *Raid Leaders/Officers - We use a team approach to raid leading where we discuss our strats on our forums as a team, our strategy officers then break down the information and make a game plan, which we then transition into use for our raid and assignments. Our call outs and instructions are given by our Raid Leaders who have years of experience in top 50 guilds between them. A few of the guilds our raiders have played with ... Refined- Area52 Post Mortem- Kilrog Big Crits- Sen'Jin Vox Radux - Darkspear Death Jesters- Stormrage FallenII- Tichcondrious Vigil - Mal'Ganis Blood Legion- Illidan Whatever we're awesome- Magtheridon -----RAIDING WITH PARTY SHARK----- We expect that you know what type of commitment you're making before you join our group. We expect players who will do the research required of a top end raider outside of game time, to communicate on our forums and be a productive member of our community. The time we spend preparing for the encounters we face will ultimately cut down on the amount of time we spend wiping in raid, and since we only raid with a minimal schedule we need to maximize the time we have. ------RECRUITMENT----- We started the guild on July 3rd of this year and have improved and grown rapidly thus far. We're very close talent wise to our overall goals, At this point a couple more amazing players could make the difference between where we are currently and our roster being able to tackle a full heroic clear in the near future. We are currently 9/14 HM If you're an exceptional player ask! we may have a spot for you! Add us on REAL ID if you're interested in our guild Partyshark#1727 Mikesumner#1521 Or Chat with us in game Omnomnomms (Gm/recruitment) Disciplíne (Officer/Logistics/recruitment) Drakond (Strats/Asst raid lead) Tencarus (Strats/Asst raid lead) Tahgoe (Call-outs, Performance evaluation)Omnomnomms1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 :33!!! lick them! lick them all! x3 :333 fuzzy creatures! I havez a mission fur chu all =^-^= le following peoples must be licked whenever sighted D: lick them! don't hesitate @w@ show no mercy! :333 lick any toon with 'Dj' in its name, lick le asynja, lick le kanda, and especially lick Lord Spero x3 Go forth and assist meh in mah mission to bring licks to all! <3Sukö22 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 Selling level 25 pets + others http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormreaver/Kate/pets 2k for the 25 levels and then more depending on what the pet actually is I'd prefer to sell in bulk Also, many of these pets are untradeable so keep that in mind ^_~Kate0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Looking to buy kit 1-600 looking too get an enchanting kit mainly but i can settle for something else if i like it. feel free too pst me or post hereSkufy0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 517 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN LF A HOME!!!! I have experience in flex 1,2, and 3. Havnt killed Thok yet but have attempts on him. My main is an alliance 543 Frost DK. Link ----> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/R%C3%AAigninblood/simple i am available monday, tuesday and wednesday nights. Please message in game or on forums if you have anymore questions.Gnomebeater0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 <Modern> 10/14H - Recruiting Spriest. <Modern> of Stormreaver is looking for a shadow priest! We are currently 10/14 heroic as a 10 man. We recently reformed on this server, and we pushed hard to get caught up. We are progressing on heroic Thok currently. T/W/Th + Sunday, 8-12 PM EST raid times. http://modernguild.enjin.com/ Get in touch with us at btag Michael#1137, Liax#1570 Cheers!Swiver3 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 tank lf soo any day before reset im lf soo any day before reset pref a group that gets to siegeRio0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Burn Phase 14/14+1hm is looking for a dps Burn Phase raiding guild . We are looking for a shammy or hunter dps to fill out or core 10 roster. Burn Phase formed up in the middle of Firelands and went 6/7hm pre-nerf. Went 8/8 hm in DS 6/8 pre nerf and 7 and 8/8 @10% nerf continued into Mist Of pandaria with MSV 6/6 HOF 6/6 Terrace 4/4 normal and went 10/16 hm pre nerf decided to take a break for Throne of thunder due to having to replace ppl which left for real life reasons. Raid lead is currently 11/13 hm TOT Food Flask Enchants and guild repair is provided Raid times are tue wed thur 730-1030st we will also be doing alt runs of current tier and prior tiers on the weekends Leave a reply here or send me a ingame mail or send a tell to anyone online in burn phase with any questionsGramulk3 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Looking to recruit. RAF Looking to recruit a friend. I will provide. 20k gold total bags 16 slots x 4 You provide Battle Chest MOP (if you want to keep going after 85) Game time ( if you want to keep playing after the first 30 days) If you buy 60 days game time right away. I will give you another 20k Want to start ASAPLicaon0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTT 553 Plate Legs 4 553 cloth legs {H} I am looking to trade any of the 553 plate crafted legs for Leggings of the Night Sky, the 553 cloth dps ones, ill even throw in a 1k kicker to sweeten to dealSatimy0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 [H] Selling lvl 25 guild Selling the level 25 guild <Ashes of Honor> Horde side. 6 bank tabs 400+ players (not too active, but can be) Every heirloom unlocked Guild Achievement Points: 725 Notable rewards: Guild Page, Armadillo Pup, Guild Shirts, Tailored Guild Shirts, Shroud of Cooperation, Cloak of Coordination I'm starting at 100k, but I'm willing to haggle. Only serious offers Post here, or contact me / the Co-guild leader by battletag. Battletag: Bloodfurnace#1313 or xanthchaser#1557Bloodfurnace2 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTB Level 20+ guild Looking to buy a guild level 20 or higher with at least the 5 vault tabs unlocked. Will be in-game after 9pm EST tonight, thanks! shamozzle#1240 edit: nvm all set now thanksShamozzle0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 WTB Alchemy and Engineering leveling kits pst me in game with pricesAngrytotems0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Looking to raid! ! ! Wanting to Find a guild that is raiding and needs melee dps. I am well Geared know the fights. and can have fun and take criticism. Also Have a Decent Geared Warlock if you are needing one. But My DK is what I prefer to play. I am an older player, and don't like the Childish Drama. Pm In Game or Leave a Message here I will check in on this post. Warlock is Here:: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Minidot/advancedMinideath1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 H-Balloon Xplorers Club recruiting (10/14HM) We are currently looking for a mage, hunter, rogue, enh. shaman, or kitty druid for Heroic progression in our core 10-man group. We raid Tue, Wed, and Thurs from 9-12 server with the possibility of a Sunday raid during progression. Much of the guild has raided together for a fairly long time. We want to progress, but understand that people have real life commitments. Pst or in-game mail, Zalice, Metafizzle or Xavin for more information.Zalice2 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 IMMORTAL INTENT in need of a Lock We are recruiting a Warlock for our group 2 SoO 10 man normal raid team, min ilvl of 520 please. Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 pm server. Send me a tell or send me in game mail if you would like to become a team member.Quattro1 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 LF 1 DPS for Heroic SoO tonight @ 8:45PM Two real life emergencies have left us with a vacant spot for this week. Looking for a dps (will consider anyone with experience) for Heroic SoO tonight, and hopefully the rest of the week: The group will go 9/14 Heroic. Raid days: Tues, Wed, Sun 8:45PM - 12AM CST (server time) Contact me, Beefyt, or Corbane in game and we'll check you out!Ashleycakez0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 <S KEY SNIPERS> Recruiting good PvPers. Make Young Jeezy Proud.Doublegulpp0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 High Warlord Shadow Priest lf Guild Lf for a Hardcore Raiding or Rbg/arena guild. I play a Shadow priest or Resto shaman I am available anytime. Been playing this game since van. U can wisper me in game or on here. Do not wisper me for pvp if your dont have the pvp exp or a decent pve squad. Sorry not trying to be rude but i want to go somewhere with this game and not wipe on every pull in pve or get stuck and 1800 pvp wise. Other then that let me know. Im pretty chill, dont really rage just want something solid.Crosstip8 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Looking to transfer here. I'm looking for a new server, and this server popped out at me. I'm a recent resubber and I want to raid before WoD drops. My mainspec is PvE Holy and I offspec Retribution PvP. I've had experience raiding Ulduar, ICC, Firelands, and Dragon Soul either healing or tanking. Thank you very much for reading this! -LorLoraek7 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 535 hunter looking for raiding guild Hit me up in game for any infoThathunter0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 [H] <Bane of Existence> 13/14 10M Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00PM-12:00AM server time. Recruitment: We ask anyone interested in applying to have thorough knowledge of their class and have decent experience in normal modes (preferably at least 11/14). We are looking to complete a solid roster to get started in heroic SoO. We also ask that if you are interested in joining you you are able to attend at least 90% of the time. We get that real life comes first and if you are unable to make it due to this it is fine, but if there are ongoing scheduling conflicts please do not apply. Needs: - 1 Tank (Blood Death Knight / Protection Warrior) - 1 DPS (Balance Druid / Mage / Rogue) Interested in joining? Message or Mail: Synjd [GM] Zalzar [Officer]Zalzar0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Looking for PvP Server for WoD Hello all. I'm a returning player to WoW. I'll be bringing over several friends from other games to play WoD, all of which are big pvp fans and are excited about world pvp. I'm looking for a server that has a competitive H v A population, instead of one side just rolling the other all the time, and is also in a decent battle group. How is this server? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!Keithstone2 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Help me get gear. (No really) Hi. I'm looking for some progression raiding. The thing is, I don't have the gear for it as things stand right now. I have my legendary done, and I'm looking for a group willing to carry me for a week/two until my gear is up to snuff. Then feel free to kick me to the curb if you don't like what you see. I should mention, I'm ok with alt raids... just need to get some bosses down, need dat gear. I prefer later raids. I understand this isn't the most attractive LFG post, but what the hell... worth a shot, right? Thodekke Thod#1235Thodekke5 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Elmrfud Hey man i'm the pally to destroyed. Drop me a line so we can be btag friends.Barblocke2 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Peppers Prophets Hello, fellow stormreavers. It has been a long journey since The Great Peppers has seen you. I want to tell about his following. The Prophets of Peppers would love to have more members in its congregation, so make a toon on bleeding hollow and join the cause!Dispellmydot1 Dec 1, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 566 Spriest LF Core Heroic raid position 566 Spriest on Stormreaver looking for Core heroic raiding position any night between the server hours of 7pm-11:30p central time. I have Heroic Exp on first 9 bosses minus shamans. please in game mail me for further discussion. thank you!Lustly0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 WTS white Recipe: Thistle Tea Looking for gold or gold+item trade. Just hit me up to discuss. fedorov#1603Fedorov4 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 530 warlock lf raiding guild 530 warlock here looking for a raiding guild on stormreaver-us. I'm not looking for a 14/14 cause i dont really have that much xp in SoO as my guild has replaced me since i was on vacation for a week. i can raid on fridays around 9:30st and all day saturday, i know most of the fights and also a quick learner. you can either reach me here on in game, thank you for your time and i would be happy to join your guildFlappjackz0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 [H]WTS lvl 25 guild 7 bank tabs Offer here or pm me in game <3 Guild name is ScionWarnaga2 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 [H]<Land Sharks> Making our entrance! Hello all! Just wanted to give a friendly hello from all of us as we enter new territory. Land Sharks is a guild from Cataclysm and prior that has recently reformed for the end of MoP and going forward into WoD. We have ultimately decided to make Stormreaver our new home as we look at re-entering the semi-core raid scene. We are a guild of friends as well as competitive raiders who's previous focus was end game 10 man Heroic content. Going forward into WoD we look to be a competitive Mystic raiding group that raids 3 nights a week, late night. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday: 11-2 CST Thursday: 11-2 CST Sunday: 11-2 CST We strive to be one of the best with the little time we have to put in each week, but our ultimate goal is to enjoy the content with a tight knit group of raiders while moving at a decently fast pace. Currently the other leadership is still mid transfer, but if you'd like to contact us you can talk to me in game on Huggz, while we get our guild site back up and running after a year of inactivity. We hope to see many of you in game! Don't be a stranger.Huggz0 Nov 27, 2013