Stormreaver

Nov 19 [H] 4/7M EN 3/3N ToV Looking for Ranged PRîMAL is currently 4/7M EN & 3/3N ToV, and we are looking for 1-2 ranged dps(spriest/mm pref) to fill out our core. Exceptional applicants will be considered. We raid Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 cst. Tues & Thurs are mythic progression nights with Mondays being Heroic EN & Heroic ToV. We have a Council of Eight, 2 GM's and six officers, to distribute loot fairly via loot council. For more information, feel free to contact: MadnesS#1312 - Azgalore Havoc DH Co-GM Judgejester#1435 - Daskhan Prot War Co-GM M. Renferal Monday the 21st! See you in game and happy raiding!Daskhan0 Nov 19
Nov 19 <Go For Neck Ate> guild recruitment 7/7 (H) <Go For Neck Ate> we are recruiting for a mythic team we are 7/7 (H) we raid every wed. And Fri. At 11am server ending at 2pm we also do alt runs of normal and heroic on Tuesdays at the same time. We are looking for dps and healers but are willing to take everyone who applies. Pst in game to anyone in the guildSwórd0 Nov 19
Nov 18 [H] <Trix> T/W/T - 7/7H EN LF Healers & DPS <Trix> is a guild established on Stormreaver server with a core group of raiders from WOTLK days. We're looking for a healer and DPS to fill out our roster. We're 7/7 Heroic EN looking to start doing Mythic EN. We're not a super serious guild, we're pretty laid back and enjoy raiding for the fun of it, not to be world first or server first or anything like that. But we do expect a decent level of skill in our raiders. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs from 9pm EST to 12pm EST. For Healer, we're looking for a Priest, Paladin. For DPS, we're open to anything at the moment. Discord is required! Please add Xergear#1151 or YuniYasha#1407 on Battle.net and we can talk.Yinkett9 Nov 18
Nov 18 865 MW Looking for Late Night Raiding Guild I have recently undergone a schedule change in my career and have been unable to raid anything serious for the majority of the expansion, but I would like to change that. I am looking for a guild that starts raiding at 11 pm server or later. While experience in this expansion is not as extensive as normal, my previous experience is as follows: EN - 1/7 H 7/7 N HFC - 13/13M BRF - 8/10 M HM - 7/7 M SoO - 14/14 M US 144th (the rest of MoP content was cleared on heroic with the exception of Lei Shen, while current.) I raided as well in Wrath and BC but nothing really worth noting other than the content was cleared. I have logs to provide, should anyone feel the need to have them. Feel free to add me on battlenet if you wish to discuss anything further (CallMeKarma#1867)Flapjackz0 Nov 18
Nov 18 NEED HEALERS & DPS <ooWEE> is currently LF RAID HEALERS & STRONG DPS. ---Healer Needs--- R-Druid WW-Monk D-Priest ---DPS Needs--- Dps Warrior Ele or Enh Shammy DPS Monk These are main raid role positions that require min iLVL of 850 and raid Exp. This guild is 11 yr old guild who once was a Server First Hardcore guild, with a casual raiding schedule for the xpac. We currently are 3/7 H-EN with a raiding schedule of TUE-THURS-MON 830-1130 SERVER. We have alot of Mythic, Mythic + and Kara groups and Raid ToV on Mondays raid night. We are also setting up a WEEKEND Normal EN group to those that need gear to get ready for Progression Raids. So everyone is welcome to join us. PST Domnated in game or ADD Dom#1796Domanated0 Nov 18
Nov 18 [H] <Chill> 3/7M Recruiting I'm looking for anyone who is skilled (besides tanks) and will play during raid time and do mythic + outside of raid time. We only raid 6 hours a week Tues/Wed 8-11 Server. Msg me Ares #1134Aresj0 Nov 18
Nov 17 862 arms warrior lf mythic fill .Tohlee0 Nov 17
Nov 16 Myth EN tonight 10 server Forged Is looking for a few people to fill up our Raid roster for myth EN tonight at 10 pm central/server time. If you are interested in getting some progression in EN add me to RI Facesmasher#1251Velirin0 Nov 16
Nov 15 4/7M 3-DAY 7-10CST LFM <3 Hops this Time> is a 4/7M guild looking for a few more ranged DPS for our continued Mythic Progression! Join us as we cha cha slide through Emerald Nightmare! We're dedicated to having ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We've currently opened our recruiting for talented raiders of all DPS specs! Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Wednesday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Monday 7:00 CST -10:00 CST Invites start going out at 6:45 CST, and our stop time is always 10CST, we've all got jobs and the boss will be there tomorrow. Contact: Brashara#1324 – Guild Leader & Raid LeaderKaesura7 Nov 15
Nov 15 1/7M Rogue LF raiding guild Hello friends, I'm currently looking for a group to raid with preferably on mythic progression. My free days are Sunday through Tuesday, any time works for me. I can play any spec that is needed for the encounter, my ilvl is 875+ (depending on spec). I have prior raid experience as the title states and I'm willing to work hard to do my part for the team. Feel free to message me in game (Shady#1706), or reply to my post.Shadý0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Pitiful> 5/7M 3/3H is now recruiting! <Pitiful> Stormreaver-US (Horde) recruiting skilled raiders. Raid is T/W/Th 9 pm - 12 am CT. DPS needed! Ret. paladin, hunter, or mage preferred but all classes considered. Background: <Pitiful> was named after our late friend and foolish rogue, Pitiful "Piti" the Love Fool. As MoP came to an end, he wanted to reunite raiders and friends who had gone their separate ways. We decided to come back together in his honor and we have been successful as a newly formed group of experienced raiders. We wished to continue hardcore raiding while keeping a more casual schedule. Our members consist of individuals with families or jobs that prevent a hardcore schedule. With that being said, we do meet progression raid content with a hardcore mentality. We like to think we've found the sweet spot for our raid schedule with a goal of remaining competitive within our community. * Formerly known as <Piti the Fool> - our progress in Warlords can be found wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Piti+the+Fool Raid Information: Schedule: Our normal raid schedule is 9 hours per week for progression. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CT. (Stormreaver is CT) Raid environment: Raiders are expected to be skilled with their class, learn about progression encounters beforehand, come to raid prepared with all consumables, and make raid times on a regular basis with the exception of occasional hiccups or emergencies. Although we raid more casual hours, we don't feel like a casual guild. We strive to enjoy our limited raid time by keeping downtime low and make the hours we spend in raid count. Gear is distributed by loot council (RC Loot Council addon is required) Outside of the normal raid schedule many of us still play as a guild on various other characters or games. ::::: November 14, 2016 - RECRUITMENT NEEDS ::::: Top interest: Ret. Paladin Mage Hunter Our recruitment preferences are for the classes listed above are based on our current roster, in order to make our best effort at having the strongest group possible. We would be happy to speak with anyone who is interested, all skilled players will be considered. Please feel free to contact an officer by Battle.net below, to our character mail in game on Stormreaver, or replying here in the thread. Rotnob - Rotnob#1279 Wahrsager - MAXPOWER#1217 (please send me a message after we are friends :)Rotnob0 Nov 15
Nov 14 H 7/7H LF Mythic ready raiders SuperNova is a fun and friendly guild that has been clearing 7/7H EN for 4 weeks while searching for a couple of players to join our mythic raiding progression team. We raid Monday/Tuesday from 7:30-11:30 EST on Stormreaver Horde. Recruitment needs: 1 prot warrior/prot pally 1 enhance/WW/rogue Resto druid/resto shaman Ranged DPS (pref warlock/mage/spriest) We are looking for members who will be consistent and committed to our current 2 night schedule to start downing mythic bosses with us. If you are interested in joining our team and downing Mythic together please add Hotasiangirl#1891 to further discuss. We are looking for strong individuals or even a group of players looking to move together. Thank you for your considerations.Hotasiangirl0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]9 4/7m people lookin for a new home We come from a 4/7 M guild and are looking for a guild thats 7/7 H that's wanting to enter into the Mythic Progression scene. We know the fights and perform at a high level. We are a group of 9 players that are dedicated to raiding. The roster is as follows: Demon Hunter Hunter Death Knight 2x Warlocks Mage Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Prot Warrior contact me at MadnesS#1312Azgalore2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Returning player LF raiding guild I'm a resto druid with a balance OS that I maintain (though when it comes down to it resto is my MS and I prefer to heal as much as possible. I don't like to DPS, but will do so when needed). I'm looking for a semi-casual guild that consistently runs mythic keystones and raids EN. 3 times/week is a nice number for EN. Must be late night Pacific time though. I work retail management so anytime before 8pm Pacific time is generally out (But I have some flexibility if I know well in advance) Also LF RBGs!!Eoten4 Nov 14
Nov 13 <Immortal> 1/7M LF Hpally, dps <Immortal> 1/7M LF hpally, dps to help push mythic content. Raid times are Tu/Th 6:00-9:00 pm CST. Apply at http://immortal-stormreaver.enjin.com Sevrin btag: Sevrin#11618Sevrin1 Nov 13
Nov 12 [H]<Volition> 1/7H Looking for more Raiders. Volition is looking for more people to fill out our roster to either 10-man or 15-man. Were looking to learn together as a guild and friends. The guild is looking to progress from normal all the way to mythic, Also get ready for tier 20. If you're interested leave a post below :D Raid times are Sunday Saturday 9-12pm EST (LOOKING FOR any Heals, RDPS) If interested add BendyStraws#1562 on Btag or whisper me in game :)Bendystraws10 Nov 12
Nov 11 [H] Legacy @ Stormreaver - 4/7M LF DPS <Legacy> is currently recruiting all DPS classes to join our core raiding team. Highest priority on Warlock. We are currently working on Mythic Il'gynoth in the Emerald Nightmare. Trial spots will be given in the very next raid following an accepted application. About Us: Legacy was founded, and is currently still managed, by a group of players that have been actively playing video games together for many, many years (since before WoW launched). Our officers, Rookman(GM), Kalladin, and Sasake, are blood-relatives, and they make a constant effort to make every member of their guild feel a part of the family. Rookman has been a core member of top US raiding guilds in both WoW and Wildstar. Our Goals Legacy is always recruiting exceptional players to add to the team, and we are especially looking for people who are in for the long-haul in Legion. Our primary objective is to establish a team that is competitive in progression with the guilds of our server, as well as the guilds of the world. Should you decide to join Legacy, you’ll find yourself in an entertaining, progress-friendly environment that promotes fun, camaraderie, and, of course, 1337 DEEPZ. The people we recruit are potentials for our CORE RAID GROUP, we are not interested in bringing in professional bench-warmers at this time. Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Mon 7:30pm to 10:30pm cst/server time - MANDATORY Sunday 7:30 to 10:30pm cst/server time - OPTIONAL We are located on Stormreaver (US). Who should I contact? For recruitment purposes or questions please feel free to contact us in-game through bnet, whisper, or mail! Rookman (Ionn#1800) Kalladin (Sedon#1127) Sasake (Dafrekknpope#1146) You can also apply at our site: stormreaverlegacy.enjin.comRookman2 Nov 11
Nov 11 H 860 BDK/FDK looking for raiding/M+ guild I'm very active. I play every day, and have multiple characters I can bring to a guild such as: 110 Enh Shaman - 850's 110 BDK/FDK- 860 - my 'main' and what I enjoy most. 110 WW Monk- 860 110 Destro Lock- 859 110 Prot/Arms Warrior- 830 Every time I log into the game I look to accomplish something, either further gearing up, farming AP, items, whatever. I consider myself to be pretty competetive and would like a guild that is the same and actually DOES content every day, even if it's just a group of us farming mythic plus's for loot, legendaries, etc. I have vent/discord and participate heavily in them. I've done 6/7 Heroic EN (didn't get to attempt xavius yet) Reply if interested and lets see where it goes! Keiko#1640Berliòz1 Nov 11
Nov 11 [H] Legacy 4/7M Recruiting DPS, Tank Greetings all! I want to keep this short and to the point. We are a top 20 horde guild on Stormreaver, and were getting ahead of mythic progression in Mythic EN. We recently lost some folks due to attendance boss and have been trying to rebuild. We still have our core and are only a few slots away from having our mythic team ready to go again. We want to recruit good dps who have great attendance and a tank that is knowledgeable and can stick with progression. Classes we need: Warlock Mage Hunter Rogue Druid(dps/tank) Death Knight(dps/tank) Monk(dps/tank) Paladin(dps/tank) Raid times: Monday 7:30-10:30 CST Tuesday 7:30-10:30 CST Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST Sunday 7:30-10:30 CST (optional/alt raid) Contact: Rookman (Ionn#1800) Kalladin (Sedon#1127) Sasake (Dafrekknpope#1146) You can also apply at our site: stormreaverlegacy.enjin.comSasake0 Nov 11
Nov 10 H EN/ TOV LF RAID HEALS Looking for a Raid healing druid or shaman PST for detailsRocketron0 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H]<Nathrezim> 3/7M Recruiting Hello All, <Nathrezim> is currently looking for exceptional DPS to fill core raid spots. We are 3/7M and are now expanding to an additional raid day to give us enough raid time to get all mythic raid content on farm. Our current raid schedule is as follows: Tue/Wed/Mon - 9pm-midnight server time The following are the DPS classes we are mostly in need of: -Hunter -Death Knight -Mage -Druid Tank -Warrior Tank However, we are willing to look into any talented DPS willing to join our ranks. We are also potentially looking for a new main tank (Druid or Warr only). Please msg any of the following people for more information, and be prepared to show logs of your most recent fights: -Drexl#1976 -Payote#11448 -Grim#1253 Thanks!Drexxl1 Nov 10
Nov 10 Arms War LF mythic raid fill spot .Tohlee0 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] Legacy 4/7M Recruiting <Legacy> is currently recruiting all DPS classes and on Off-tank to join our core raiding team. Highest priority on Warlock. We are currently working on Mythic Il'gynoth in the Emerald Nightmare. Trial spots will be given in the very next raid following an accepted application. About Us: Legacy was founded, and is currently still managed, by a group of players that have been actively playing video games together for many, many years (since before WoW launched). Our officers, Rookman(GM), Kalladin, and Sasake, are blood-relatives, and they make a constant effort to make every member of their guild feel a part of the family. Rookman has been a core member of top US raiding guilds in both WoW and Wildstar. Our Goals Legacy is always recruiting exceptional players to add to the team, and we are especially looking for people who are in for the long-haul in Legion. Our primary objective is to establish a team that is competitive in progression with the guilds of our server, as well as the guilds of the world. Should you decide to join Legacy, you’ll find yourself in an entertaining, progress-friendly environment that promotes fun, camaraderie, and, of course, 1337 DEEPZ. The people we recruit are potentials for our CORE RAID GROUP, we are not interested in bringing in professional bench-warmers at this time. Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Mon 7:30pm to 10:30pm cst/server time - MANDATORY Sunday 7:30 to 10:30pm cst/server time - OPTIONAL We are located on Stormreaver (US). Who should I contact? For recruitment purposes or questions please feel free to contact us in-game through bnet, whisper, or mail! Rookman (Ionn#1800) Kalladin (Sedon#1127) Sasake (Dafrekknpope#1146) You can also apply at our site: stormreaverlegacy.enjin.comSasake2 Nov 10
Nov 10 <MAG> Horde, recruiting tanks and ranged dps Mag horde is recruiting dedicated tanks and R DPS for progression. Whisper me for more info Ivan#11468Sleazey0 Nov 10
Nov 10 1/7M - 869Mage LF Mythic Prog. Raid Long and short... My guild starting falling apart a couple of weeks ago due to the attendance boss, and then the GM abandoned the guild on top of it. Because of that, the guild ended up disbanding. At this point, I'm in search of a mythic progression guild to raid with. As the title states, I'm 1/7M, and have a bunch of attempts on Elerethe. I'm currently looking for group that is at least 1/7M. Schedule wise, I'm able to raid anytime on Tues & Thurs, and anytime after 8:30pm server time on Sun & Mon. If interested, feel free to reply to this thread, or message me in game at jwindhorn#1352.Freezé3 Nov 10
Nov 9 [H] <Errata> Recruiting Looking for people interested in raiding. We're a group of guys (and gals) raiding together throughout all of WoD and seeking to expand our core. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 11pm-2am server, and a tbd optional night. Currently 7/7N and 7/7H. We'll consider anyone willing to gear up and learn their class. Geared multi-specs are highly desirable and looking particularly for Healers! Classes/Specs we lack: Havoc DH Boomkin More Ranged and Heals Shoot me a tell in game or reply here. Paleonx#1384Illeonx9 Nov 9
Nov 8 (H) W/Th Late night 1/7M LFM Hi guys, <Archaic> Late night mythic guild is looking for its last few core members. Wed 11-2ST Thur 11-2ST High Priority: Experienced, high output DPS, both ranged and melee core spots available. Medium Priority: Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman All exceptional applications will be considered, even if your role and class combination isn't listed as a priority. Contact me in game awak3#6502 ThebausThebaus1 Nov 8
Nov 8 MAC TENS N BROKE FRIENDS MAC TENS N BROKE FRIENDS RECRUITING FOR BGS, HELP FOR AQ 40 AND 40SCanes3 Nov 8
Nov 8 (A)<Highly Successful> 4/7 Mythic Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 4/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: hsguild.org GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Chiv (Gabriel#1817) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore13 Nov 8
Nov 8 The Resurgence Recruiting <The Resurgence> 5/7H EN, currently recruiting raiders for team 1, in need of specific melee and ranged dps as well as a raid healer (shaman or druid). We raid tuesday and thursday from 8-11pm server time, whisper me for more info or any questions.Rocketron0 Nov 8
Nov 8 Super Serious Guild Name Recruiting Resto Druid, Boomkim, Ret Pally, Assassin Rouge. 860+ Currently 7/7Heroic EN. All other classes are subject to the player. Raid time tues/thurs 8pm-12. Currently clearing Normal and Heroic EN within 3 hours, just lacking the numbers to start mythic. We have a great community of player that are always trying to improve just missing some slots. #Natz1603 in game for more info of reply here and ill get back to you.Natzz0 Nov 8
Nov 7 NEEDING RAID HEALERS <ooWEE> Recruiting for weekday group. All classes welcome. LF solid attendance HEALERS & DPS that can raid TUE/THUR/MON 830-1130 Server. 2/7 H-EN ALONG WITH Smaller Progression EN grp & wkend raid. Mythic+ (4-8 so far) & Kara CLEARS We are a guild that has been together 11 years now, once a hardcore server first guild but now raiding casual.Domanated0 Nov 7
Nov 7 [H] Protocol - LFM Mythic Progression We have a core of 10 players that are 4/7 M with the mindset on progression. We are dedicated and are looking to quickly fill out the remaining spots and get back into the raiding scene. We are currently looking for all classes in all roles. 1 Tank - Any class 2 Healers - 1x Holy Paladin high demand 8-9 DPS - R Dps high demand Our Raid times are Tuesday, Thursay and Monday, 8p to 11p cst. As stated previously, we are aimed at progression. What we expect of all raid members: Know your class, rotation and BiS itemization Prepared with consumables for every raid Punctuality and strong attendance Loot is done via Loot Council. Contact us via BattleTag ID T3K#1933 MadnesS#1312 Chrono#1724Tekish0 Nov 7
Nov 6 Smoldering Ember Wyrm Alright. I'll be the first to ask. Any guilds plan on selling these runs for that mount? If so, when and what would be your asking price. (please don't say something ridiculously high) Thanks.Jaduen2 Nov 6
Nov 6 removed removedMoosqueaks6 Nov 6
Nov 3 [H] <Chill> 2/7M Recruiting Warlock Stormreaver guild. Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 (or less) Looking for a warlock for our mythic team. This is a progression spot so Im looking for someone good. Ares#1134 add me and lets chat.Aresj0 Nov 3
Nov 1 1/7M Wed/Sun Late. (H) <Archaic> Hey guys, finally got the numbers to begin mythic tonight and got 1/7 and some time on elerethe, will progress from here but require some trials for the last open positions. Wed 11-2 ST Sun 10-1 ST Currently recruiting exceptional melee dps (enhance pref), 1 ranged dps (spriest pref). However all serious applications WILL be considered In game awak3#6502 -ThebausThebaus1 Nov 1
Nov 1 rDPS lf late night raiding guild As the title says, i'm looking for a late night raiding guild I'm available anytime after 10pm ST except on fridays and saturdays. Currently 7/7n no heroic experience, but I know the fights extensively. I'm down for heroic/mythic progression with 100% attendance unless real life events stop me from doing so. feel free to add me on bnet sherbaderb#1719Sherbâ0 Nov 1
Nov 1 <Mag> 7/7H EN Recruiting <Mag> is looking for Ranged dps to fill out our core group to progress into Mythic. Raid times are Tues and Wed 9-12 server. We are looking to recruit the following IMMEDIATELY: Balance Druid Warlock - HIGH NEED Marksman/Beast Master Hunters Ele Shaman - HIGH NEED Mage - HIGH NEED Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Burnnin#1549Nitygrity0 Nov 1
Oct 31 [H] 7/7H LF Ranged 2 Night/Week Environment Inverse Logic hopes to attract the type of person that doesn't need to print and thumb tack a list of rules to their wall before ever raid. We as a community of gamers expect that the people we raid with are courteous and respectful in all manners of game play. There is no reason not to have fun. We have probably all been playing World of Warcraft long enough to understand the difference between having fun and being blatantly disruptive to the group. Joke, laugh, spin the boss around, pull an extra pack of trash, make bets on dps meters, but when it comes to holding up the group and wasting time... just don't do it. It's not as fun as you think it is. Plain and simple - Whether you raid for achievement points, mounts, bragging rights, or just the joy of the game we are all here to do the same thing: to complete encounters. Raid times: Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am Central We will be aiming to push progression on a 6 hour a week basis. It can be done, we just need the right people Recruitment Needs: We currently have high need of the following: Ranged Dps - Boomkin, Hunter, Spriest Even if your class/spec isnt listed but you would like a laid back atmosphere for raiding please, feel free to reach out. My Btag is Doctersauce#1397 Others you can reach are Genesis#1193 Mmk#1845 Hope to hear from you lovely peopleGank1 Oct 31
Oct 31 Kel'Zuthad merger? Weh. :(Schultunter9 Oct 31
Oct 30 (H) <Archaic> LATE NIGHT Mythic Recruiting Hi Guys, <Archaic> has been 7/7H for couple weeks filling out our roster to begin mythics. We have almost filled the core group and will begin mythic progression this week. We raid WED 11-2 / Sunday 930-1230 Server time. We are recruiting experienced range dps & discipline priest however other strong applications may be considered. If you wish to organize a trial and meet the team, contact me ingame awak3#6502 or leave a comment below.Snailmael1 Oct 30
Oct 29 [H] <Brute Squad> LF DPS/Heal (1/7H) Brute Squad (1/7H) <--(/flex) is looking to add some dps and a healer to our guild raiding group. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-12am server time. We are a medium sized group of people that are progressing through legion raiding content. Our raid leaders have prior leading experience and we are moving at a nice easy pace. We are looking to raid with a flex sized team and achieve heroic level content with Mythic+ Dungeon runs on off nights. If you think that this fits what you're looking for in this game we would love to add you to our roster. If you are interested feel free to reply here or contact me via in game mail or B-tag Therah#1513Treefumper14 Oct 29
Oct 28 876 ilvl Fury/Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild ilvl 871 equipt; two legendaries, second to be equipt tomorrow. Normal/Heroic EM cleared every week, Karazhan cleared, Nightbane dead. I have not raided since Fury buffs but I am pulling between 350-400k on single target bosses in mythic + content; probably more with full pots/flask/lust. ----- Hello, Since Legion expansion I've been raiding casually with old friends, clearing Heroic EM since week one, unfortunately we are spread across several servers and aren't raiding mythic. Looking for a guild for Mythic raiding. Available Wednesday - Saturday after 8est. I'd like to continue raiding with my friends, which we raid on Sundays @ 7:30est, clearing both Heroic and Normal in three hours, available afterwards. I will however run Normal/Heroic content as well with any guild, don't care about loot lockout. Please whisper me in game, or add me on battle.net Holyman#1296.Kuleto0 Oct 28
Oct 28 Pain (H) Selling Heroic 7/7 EN clears 7/7 HEROIC EMERALD NIGHTMARE -Personal Loot- Wednesday- 10:00 pm (EST) Price: 150k HEROIC XAVIUS ONLY -Personal Loot- Wednesday - 11:30pm (EST) Price: 50k Come get a chance at Legendaries , 865+ ilvl gear and Ahead of the Curve: Xavius Feat of Strength, You will not be required to handle any mechanics unless you would like to participate, or if you prefer to go afk during each fight that is fine as well. Normal runs can be arranged on the weekends if for some reason there is interest in them. You are paying for a personal loot run you are at the mercy of the RNG gods. Come prepared with Bonus rolls to get more purps! although there is a chance if any of our main raiders do not need the gear they get it could be traded to you. Payment would be done half up front and the other half upon completion. If you have any further questions or would like to make a purchase, please contact Benihimee#1800 ,Or you can always /who Pain and let someone know you are interested. They will likely pass your information along to me.Beniihimee1 Oct 28
Oct 27 What happened to Stormreaver? Wierd CRZ I've gotten used to Stormreaver being mainly horde but ever since patch 7.1 the Alliance have swelled to tremendous numbers meaning that Stormreaver was most likely CRZed with another server. Right now (10/27/16 1:06 pm EST) very hostile and extremely aggressive alliance players are camping world quest locations and exterminating any enemy player on sight. Right now Felblaze Ingress, Illidari stand, Thunder totem, Valdisdall, and Starsong refuge, are a no-go for any horde player on Stormreaver. Alliance are parking high up in rocks raining down aoe and bursting down any horde player who lands at a FP and then slaying the guards (because they die easily now i guess) I can't even do world quests right now because bored alliance are camping FP locations for hours on end. I just want to know what happened to Stormreaver. I used to always see a bunch of horde but now It feels like i'm the only horde player on stormreaver as I am surrounded by millions of Alliance (most of which are extremely aggressive) everywhere I go.Squirmscream0 Oct 27
Oct 26 Mythic/mythic+ group Anyone else tired of trying to find/form m/m+ dungeon groups? PM me in game. I'm always on. on one of my toons.Eviscerator0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] Wednesday only Raiding guild Harvard Rowing Crew is looking for more individuals for Wednesday raids. We raid 7:30-11:00 pm server time (central). Good group of people previously in Momento Mori/Gentleman's Club/Warband that simply can't raid as much. Looking for DPS. We prefer groups of friends as they tend to have more fun. Message me in game or with in game mail @ Namdar or reply to this post. Thanks.Namdar1 Oct 26
Oct 25 7/7h EXP holy priest transferring back I'll keep it short. Horde or alliance i don't care. 859ilvl holy priest LF Mythic group. 6/7h down 7/7h EXP ( 1% wipe) Experienced player overall. Btag Azazel#1881 I get home from work around 11:30 eastern every night... so i need a guild that raids fairly late. No friday/sat/sunÀzazèl0 Oct 25
Oct 24 7/7H Guild LF All (for Mythic, Tues + Fri) Hello all, Lords of Grime (grease being synonymous with success in WoW) is looking for a handful of players to begin progress on The Emerald Nightmare in Mythic. Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday and Friday from 9 p.m. onwards. Currently, we're looking for: - 1 or 2 healers - 4 to 5 rdps - 3 to 4 mdps For additional information, feel free to message me in-game, message Nicuckolas in-game, or join our Mumble @ 198.23.145.10 - 54768 Also, if there are any other guilds currently bottlenecked by lack of members trying to push Mythic, we would certainly consider merging with a group that doesn't take rank / etc very seriously. We're a tightly-wound group of friends that has been gaming together for several years, and that sort of stuff doesn't matter. (Also, as an aside, because we're largely a group of friends, there are other games we play together as well, including Rust, CS:GO, and Dota, all at fairly high levels).Gucciunicorn6 Oct 24