Stormreaver

Aug 20, 2013 535 H Pali and 529 WW/BM Monk LF Group We are a couple of close friends who have been raiding together for some time and would like to continue doing so. We are considering <Stormreaver> as a new home and are looking for a raid (10 or 25m) we can both join. Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Eriol%C3%A1/advanced Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Solsti/advanced Our current progress is 1/13 Heroic ToT, but we are both capable of being 13/13 with a group that is capable of it. In the past, have been highly successful as raiders and competitive on our realm. * Logs from current tier are available at request. * A raid that is progressive, but relaxed is preferred. If you’re the kind of raid leader that is going to scream and berate people over mistakes, we are not interested in your raid. We are not afraid to be told what we are doing wrong or need to improve, but raids that intense tend to not be fun. We are only looking for evening time raids; no late night or day time raids please. The only real time constraints are that it would be hard to make anything prior to 8PM CST on weekdays and 9PM CST on Sunday. If you think your guild would be a good match for us please reply with a little detail about your raid team and schedule, and feel free to contact us with any questions. Feel free to contact us in game as well via battletag: Eriola: Raptr#1908 Solsti: Solange#1331Celestii3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 WTB 600 Scribe WTB 600 Inscription Alliance side, whisper me in game on Blueberry with price and ETA.Blueberry0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 523 Ele Shammy LF New Home I am 12/12 Progressed and know All fights for 5.3 raids, I am available to contact via this post as well as in game mail. Looking for a 10man guild w heroic progression on Stormreaver Horde side and early morning/weekend raid times. Thank you and please contact me for questions and concerns.Stonedaltar0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Resto druid LF raiding guild for 5.4 GuildedZërxis0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Holy Paladin LF 10 man raid group on weekdays I'm looking for a 10 man raid group that raids on weekdays only (I work Fri-Sun). I am available anytime Mon-Thurs. Prefer a group that is at least 1/13H. Add me and we'll talk: Sefirotica#1439.Sefirot1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 WTB a leatherworking Kit 1-600 WTB a leatherworking Kit 1-600 contact me in game Seifer#1443ßravèhearth1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 519 warlock lf raiding guild: Stormreaver hi im a 519 warlock looking for a raiding guild that raids on fridays and saturdays. I am 9/12 and 1/13H xp in ToT looking to continue my progress on a diffent server,i am currently on stormreaver-us and i am to trade to any server that sounds like they have a good guild. i prefer horde side more then alliance so plz if you are alliance dont bother. you can reach me here or in game, my email address is (rjean29@msn.com)Flappjackz0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 11/13 group LF Tank for TOT @ H PRIME for 9pm 11/13 group LF Tank for TOT @ H PRIME for 9pm Server Doing Hmode ClearLocckedown0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Anomaly GDKP 8/10 Hello there Stormreaver. Anomaly, 13/13H ToT, is going to be hosting 25 man GDKP this Saturday 8/3. The run will be held at 7pm server, with invites at 6:30. This is to allow enough time for all of the bidders and carriers to be online, and to fill up the rest of the run in case there are spots that still needed to be filled. If you are a primary raider on the calender invite, you will be asked to accept the invite on the calender, and be online ready to go at invite time. If you DO NOT show up by 6:45 server, we will open up your spot to those put on standby on the calender invite. So make sure you are on time. Loot Bids will start at the following: 100g starting bid for sha crystals with 50g increments 500g starting bid for haunting spirits with 100g increments 2000g starting bid for non-weapon/non-tier/non-trinkets/trash drops 3500g starting bid for weapon/tier/trinkets 2500g starting bid for thunderforged non-weapons/non-trinkets 4000g starting bid for thunderforged weapons/trinkets Gear bids will be increments of 500g up to 25000, 1000g thereafter. Simple rules of the raid: 1. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. If you leave the run early, or are offline/afk for more than 10 minutes, you will be removed from the raid and forfeit any cut of the gold and initial deposit. 2. There will be carry-ees, and carriers. Carry-ees are those with lower ilvl, but will be brining lots of gold. Carriers will have a higher ilevel, and most likely will not be bringing much gold. If you are a carrier, there is a minimum ilevel requirement of 515. If you are a carry-ee, the minimum ilevel 490. If you do not meet these requirements, I'm sorry but we cannot bend the rules (don't want to get in trouble with the blizzard employees) 3. You are expected to perform. There is wiggle room in 25 man for poor play, but not much. That being said, you are expected to at least know how the fights work on a normal level (not lfr). If you are a carry-ee, Read a strat, watch a video, etc. You need to be prepared. The least amount of downtime possible, the more bosses that we will kill. If you are a carrier, you must have at least 12/12 normal. 4. There will be a 10 minute break at some point during raid, as close to 9 as we can. You must be back to your computer when the break timer is done. 5. Please have proper gems and enchants. 6. No attitude. I will be firm on this. You will treat people with respect in mumble and in raid, or you will be immediately removed without a cut of your gold. 7. Must have Mumble v.1.2.4. Our server does not work with outdated clients unfortunately. It is NOT necessary you have a mic, but you must listen and be responsive if spoken to. 8. There is to be no typing in raid during bids, unless you are bidding. If you talk in raid chat during bids, you will be given a warning. If you do it again, you will be removed with a partial cut, and not invited back in the future. 9. If your raid performance is terrible (not listening to the raid leader, under performing for your level of gear, etc) you may be removed from the raid and forfeit your share of the pot. 10. All auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. Private tells will not be accepted for items. No loot is reserved. There is no extra gold/loot for the raid leader. 11. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be invited back for future gdkps. I know these rules may sound harsh or strict, but it to make sure we have a smooth, fun run, where we kill bosses and get a lot of loot and gold. I have personally been doing gdkps since ICC in Wotlk. I know what I am doing and have led several successful gdkp runs. I promise if you stick to these rules you will have fun. GDKP run first week started late due to internet issues, went 6/12 and had a payout of 16.3k gold per person. This week the run went 11/12 normal and had a pot payout of 15.4k gold per person (really bad loot drops :/)! Looking forward to killing lei shen this week and starting heroics the next! So here's how to sign up: Reply to this forum or send Zerodahero/Ahlyss an ingame mail with the following format: Character's name and alt code if their is funky character-Class-Spec Amount of gold being brought to the run EQUIPPED item level of your specs (please include both if you are a hybrid) Wow-armory link (if on forum) ToT experience (Example: 13/13 Heroic or 12/12 Normal) If you are accepted to the run, you will receive a calendar invite. Accept it. If you are moved to standby on the calendar invite, this means you are backup in case someone else doesn't show. If you are declined, you did not meet our minimum requirements. If are accepted, be online at 6:30 server. See ya then!Zerodahero12 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 <Grand Design> (H)Core10 Raiding Spots N More Whats up guys! We are a friendly laidback guild.. Looking for people that are PVE focused. We are currently recruiting for an Elemental Shaman or Rogue for core 10 raiding spot Everyone is welcome to join to be in a fun guild that does achieve xmog runs/heroics/hscenarios etc. But for our core 10 raid team we will be needing an ilvl of around 490 We will help you gear out. **Getting main raid situated and ready to go for 5.4!! - We are also looking for class leaders - And 1 Officer position currently.. If you are interested feel free to PM me anytime or reply to this.. Battletag c2u5h#1818 Prefer Ele Sham with Off Heal spec or even a mw monk with dps os / RogueAllùne0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Challenge Mode Gold Run I'm a 544 Hunter 7/9 CM xp LF or WTB a run through Stormstout Brewery Gold and Siege of Niuzao Temple Gold. I'm available from 3-8 Tuesday-Thursday, 3-whenever Friday-Monday. Pst me in-game or post on forums.Panchetta0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 WTS First Mate Hat Looking to sell the super rare First Mate hat. It looks exactly like a pirate hat and has a very low drop rate. I'm asking 2.5k, thanks.Lexuus2 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 [H] Two friends LF Raiding Guild Two friends on stormreaver looking for a raiding guild, we both have a variety of characters we can play with his DK having 514/497 dps/tank specs and a warrior with 507/498 tank/dps specs respectively and myself having a 512/490 ww/mw monk, 496/495/495 ret/holy/prot paladin and currently gearing a resto druid. We've been raiding together since BC and have recently ported over from Stonemaul due to its lack of population and are looking for a new home. We both are looking to be ready to begin in 5.4 so current openings in raid slots would be excellent to begin feeling out the raid group. Our schedules are pretty open to evenings and we both have great attendance. Neither of us have any problem bringing our own raiding mats as its been something thats been required of us in the past. We'll both be checking this post frequently and i can be reached at Joshyb125#1877Kasj1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 [H] <Apocalyptic Serenade> Recruitment Closed Apocalyptic Serenade is an upcoming 10 man raiding guild established on US-Stormreaver. The goal of Apocalyptic Serenade is to create a small guild of raiders who clear content in a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We keep our roster small, restricting it to the 10 raiders and their friends and family. We do not recruit or maintain a bench, all recruits accepted into the guild will raid with us immediately. We are currently recruiting the following Recruitment has closed. Thank you for your interest. Raid Times Raid Times are Central Standard/Daylight Time (Chicago) Monday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Saturday: 8:30pm - 12am If interested please contact Trickyhandz via BattleTag (TrickyHandz#1837) or apply on our website at: http://apocalypticguild.enjin.com/recruitmentTrickyhandz3 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 <Grand Design> (H) Laid-Back Core10 Raiding Whats up guys! We are a friendly laidback guild.. Looking for people that are PVE focused. We are currently recruiting for an Elemental Shaman for our core 10 raid spot. Everyone is welcome to join to be in a fun guild that does achieve xmog runs/heroics/hscenarios etc. But for our core 10 raid team we will be needing an ilvl of around 490 ele sham.. - We are also looking for class leaders - And 1 Officer position currently.. If you are interested feel free to PM me anytime or reply to this.. Battletag c2u5h#1818Allùne1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 <Riff Raff> (Horde) LFM! (12/12n) Hey guys, Riff Raff is currently looking for 2 more good dpsers to fill our ranks. We are wanting an ele sham, and a hunter, but any exceptional dps is free to app! We raid tue-wed-sun 11pm-2am server time. We're currently 12/12 normal and hoping to down some hardmodes! Talk to myself, archarus, catslolcats or drfullpants in game for more information!Abulurd1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 <H> Nervous Orca is recruiting Nervous Orca <Stormreaver> Hello, If you're seeing this it's because I recently started a new guild and I want you to be a part of it. Before you say yes to this amazing opportunity though let me tell you a bit about myself and this guild. First some information about me. Myself I have been playing this game since late 2007 and I have spent the majority of that time as a raid leader. Although most of you may have never seen me in that capacity, or heard of me because I just transferred from Maelstrom late last year. My toon with the most /played time is my prot warrior Darkholm. I have tried him as DPS, but I just can't shake my love for tanking. Other toons I have raided with in small stints with are My Frost DK, Destro Lock and Resto Shaman. Recently I have come to realize that between restarting my You Tube channel with my friend, my family and my new(horrible) schedule at work I am no longer able to raid the two to three nights a week that I used to. To address this problem for myself and others that may be having it I have created this guild. The Guild This guild is called Nervous Orca and it is located on the Stormreaver server. The main goal of this guild is to provide a true community environment for people like myself who still love this game, and love to raid, but cannot commit the time to raid like we used to. This guilds raiding model will be based on the new Flex Raid system coming in 5.4 and will be a one night a week group starting at 10ish server. I say ish because I want us all to define an appropriate time for the guild. While I know we cannot all agree we can compromise. I have three main rules in this guild that you should be aware of. RULE 1 Do not take this game to seriously. This applies to everyone ESPECIALLY me. I am a person that truly expects perfection out of myself in the things I do and I have a bad habit of projecting those expectations on my peers and becoming extremely upset when they do not meet them. This behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Now that does not mean that I will accept people who don't research their class, gem improperly and feel that it's acceptable to waste everyone’s limited time with bad play style. If I( a man with three kids a You Tube Channel and a full time job) can take the time to research his class then I suspect that most of you can too. Either by Googling or asking a friend whom you know to be a superior player. Rule 2 Stick to your guns. This may seem cryptic so I will elaborate. What this means is that if I recruit you as a resto shaman then you had better be damn certain that that is what you want to be. I have been in several guilds that allowed class swapping and it is nothing more than poison to the waters of a guild, as it breeds jealousy and a sense of entitlement. Now this isn't to say that once in a while a position may open up where you may be able to swap specs and toons, but I want these situations to be few and far between. Rule 3 This guild is more than just raiding. Sometimes you log in and just don't want to raid that week. You may want to get together as a group and farm Sunwell and work on guild achievements and I support that. If you are able to get a majority vote that that is what you all want to do then we will. This ties loosely into rule on in that I don't want us to get to serious and keep grinding a raid for our get together each week, burn out and quit the game. This game has been around for close to nine years and there is more fun stuff to do than the current content. So there you have it. That is myself and the guild in a nutshell. If you truly want to be a part of the community I am trying to create please message Darkholm on the Stormreaver server and I can get you in vent for an interview.Darkholm22 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 [WTS] Leatherworking Profession Kit - 20000g Includes everything needed to level Leatherworking from 1 to 600 using the guide from http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-leatherworking-guide.html add my battle tag Vashx360#1330 I will be online shortly after 12pm server time and will remain online until very late into the night/early morning.Skinningbank2 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 WTS Corrupted Hippogryph Hello all, i am looking to sell my Corrupted Hippogryph. Add my Battle tag (Boborks#1822) if you have any offers! Thanks!Boborks0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 ooWEE is still recruiting oowee (lvl 25) (12/12 normal) is recruiting: Boomkin and Ele Shaman We have been around for a number of years, a recent import from a low pop server, we are looking to increase our ranks. We had a great reputation on our last server and expect to foster the same in our new home here ;). We are combining our 2 10's into a 25 man this week, gearing out for 5.4. . We are in need of Good Attitudes, Flexible Schedules (currently Wed 8pm/Thurs/Mon 9pm), Fun people and casual players ;). We do old school raids for achievements, RBG's other fun stuff, but our heart and passion is raiding and having fun with friends we have made over the years. If you have raided before, a 25 man raiding guild needs more than 25 people to draw from! We are seeking to expand our ranks of quality people to replace the occasional Real Life absences. We have discovered that in the life of every guild there is an ebb and flow of people as real life encroaches on our gaming passion. Just this week we discovered a few people that seemed to be "solid" regarding our 25 commitment, but real life happens... So come fill that void! If you expect to raid, you need a good Attitude, , Commitment, and Excellence (A.C.E). If you are casual, a good attitude and being drama free is a must. We have a light raiding schedule with people who have families, jobs and careers. Trade chat trolls need not apply. We are always looking to expand our group of gaming friends with fun, mature people. Lots of room for Casuals, as they sometimes fill in for regular raiders or become regular raiders over time. Come check us out. Send an in game mail to myself (Roaz, Aroz) or Phuska (or Phuskaa) and we will set up a brief chat in vent. By the way, you MUST have Ventrilo ;)Roaz14 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 plz delete thread. Found a Grp. Please delete thread.Rén4 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 [H] LFM Secondary 10 man ToT 9/12 11/13H T15 10 man, mature raiding LFM for secondary ToT (9/12 normal) We always have room for casual players, backup raiders, and non-raiders! ABOUT ANGELUS LAPSUS Currently located on Stormreaver-US, Angelus Lapsus originated on Sargeras-US Horde, under the former name Seraphim. Angelus Lapsus has been around since Burning Crusade. In WoTLK Angelus Lapsus was both a 10 and 25 man guild. However, our primary strength has been our 10 man progression – Yogg-Saron, Tribute to Insanity, and Heroic Lich King were all conquered by our 10 man group. Thus, our strength being 10 man, we chose to focus strictly on 10 man raiding in Cataclysm. We are a top ten 10 man Horde raiding guild on Stormreaver. SECOND GROUP Current Progression:9/12 Normal T15 Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Friday, Saturday Recruitment Needs: We could use a healer as well as ranged dps. Currently the group is around 6-8 guildies strong and can fluctuate roles as needed. Would love to see a Holy Paladin, Hunter, or a Feral/Moonkin Druid. If your class wasn't listed don't worry, still feel free to apply we'd still love to have you if we can fit you in! In-game Contacts: Corbane SOCIAL/CASUAL MEMBERS In need of a stable, mature environment to enjoy the game in? Looking for a good high population Horde favored PvP server? We have room for you. We always welcome casual players in need of a nice home while enjoying the wonders of Pandaria! Our social members enjoy a variety of in game pursuits - achievement hunting, Battle Pets, gearing via LFR, RBGS & arena, and casual PvP. Please contact Corbane or Ashleycakez in game for a brief chat. BACKUP RAIDERS Are you well geared from LFR and Valor? Are you looking for progression but can't always commit to a set schedule? We want you! Backups will be informed of their need for the week by Wednesday night each reset - if you hear nothing from us, you are free to pug a raid (yes, there are plenty of pugs on this realm!). Please contact Corbane or Ashleycakez in game for a brief chat. ADDITIONAL LINKS Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.com WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Angelus+Lapsus World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/232721/Corbane7 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Is a Pirate ninja! Anyone miss the good old days of Recycled Heroes , Is a Pirate ninja?Revodk1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Horde DK LF Active PvP/Raid Guild Whats up people my name is Boosie and I am looking for an active guild. I have this 90 DK, and many other alts close to 90 which I am currently lvling. I also have a 90 Warrior and Hunter on Alliance that I will eventually switch over as well. Looking for a good pvp AND raid guild. Also a guild that actively runs daily quests among other fun in world stuff (ex: Battlefield Barrens). I'm tired of hopping from guild to guild because of inactivity/lack of variety. I don't want a guild that has their head so far up PvP/Raiding's a** that they can't do anything else. I've mostly been into PvP as of late but I'm very interested in getting back into raiding. I'm no where near a "perfect" player and even though I have played since vanilla on and off I know I have much to learn, and am very open to constructive criticism. However I am not interested in a guild of a bunch of stuck up perfectionists that only criticize for the sake of being a di** and not for the sake of helping others sharpen their skills. Hope to meet some of you cool people soon! :D Either comment here or whisper me in-game.ßôosie0 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 WTS deathspite breastplate 409 ilvl, level 80 plate chest piece, just looking for best offer.Garremes2 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Blackrose Syndicate 10man LFM Newly formed 10 man guild mostly comprised of heroic 4/13 xp ToT raiders looking to fill up the rest of our raid team for ToT 10man progression and looking into the future for 5.4 We raid on Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7-10 ST and are currently looking for: 1 Non priest healer (prefer holy pally, shaman or Mistweaver) 1 DPS with Heals OS 2 DPS (prefer caster) Please contact Kräytos (alt+ 0228 ), Sevenofnyne, or Fairborne in game for more details or inviteShatouched2 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 <Out Of Line> 11/13H LF Healers/DPS 25man!!! US - Stormreaver - Horde 25 man Raid http://oolstormreaver.com/ Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (CST/Server) ---------------------------------------------------------- Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core. Current progression: 10/13H ToT We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals. ---------------------------------------------------------- If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players. The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. ---------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for your interest in Out of Line! Wonka - Wonka#1307 Cyberthug - vincegalgano@gmail.com Apply at http://oolstormreaver.com/ or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more infoWonka2 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 monk tank/dps I used to have it made guys; money, wealth, power, fame, progression, pvp hatred. I want it again. I will play Alliance or Horde I just want a good group of cool !@# people to play with. I tank/dps raids and wpvp. I don't like people under 18 cause 90% are idiots and $%^- things up if you give them long enough. If you need a tank or a good TC I'm here. A few rules though: 1)Must have a group of players that are competent in pvp and pve, I'm no wowgod but I know what the hit cap is. 2)I don't play with Mom and Pop operations. If she sucks put her under the desk bro and stop holding the group back. 3)If your under 18 you better have some sense 4)Let's *!@#ign kill some $%^-. I'm down for anything from a solo attack on a major city to an all out war between factions or just camping the *!@# out of a rival guild to make them mad.Wèndígo0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 (H) Havøc 12/12N Recruiting 1 Healer Looking for a good Disc Priest or a good MW Monk. Pref an item lvl of at least 510. Whisper me, Darkwraìth, or Koráge for more info.Metalicus1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Selling Wooly White Rhino Hello people of Stormreaver (US) I am currently selling a Wooly White Rhino mount from the TCG. If your interested at all in buying this, add my battletag Bolvar#1713 Thanks :)Briskicetee1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 [H] <Og> 12/13H Recruiting For 5.4 <Og> is currently recruiting for a second 5.4 raid group. We will start raiding during 5.3 in order to form social bonds between the members but will not put in serious progression until the Siege of Orgrimmar. We are currently not recruiting any specific class or spec and are instead looking for talented players first and foremost. We will base our raid composition around our players - not the other way around. As such, please apply on any and all characters you wish to raid on. Raid nights are Tuesday and Friday and we will raid roughly three hours per night. Raid times are 7-10 server and Friday nights may go a tad later depending on what we're doing. We will provide the following for you: Repairs Food Potions Flasks Enchants Gems Glyphs Belt Buckles Other needed consumables or enhancements We will expect the following from you: Coming to raids prepared and knowing strategies Showing up on time and fully ready (repaired, supplied) Second talent specialization (will gear it up if needed) Ability to use Mumble without being obnoxious (know the difference between when to tell stories about your day and when to shut up because we're in the middle of a progression fight) Ability to avoid all spiders and worms en route to Ji-Kun Anyone deemed a noteworthy applicant will be required to perform a simple interview in order to get a feel for your maturity, knowledge, and social abilities. Pro tip: if u type liek dis ur not guna pass LOLZ!!!1! Alongside an interview all potential recruits will be expected to show performance in-game via various methods such as training dummies, alt raids, challenge modes, PvP, or pretty much whatever else we feel will help us determine your ability to play this game. No prior raiding experience is required to apply. Please send a whisper or mail to myself in-game if interested. Include all characters and specs you are interested in raiding on if leaving a mail, as well as a small description of when and how I can best get in touch with you. Serejai#1978Serejai9 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Sometimes This might be lost on some of you , but i want it get it out there.. sometimes when i get back from work i just like to go into the garden, cover myself with dirt and pretend i'm a carrot.Porkrind2 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 [H] 10m <Provocation> 4/13H LF Mage, Boomkin <Provocation> is a 10man semi-hardcore to hardcore Horde raiding guild on US Stormreaver. Our guild and raid group are founded on and built around down-to-earth, well-rounded individuals. We are a mature and focused adult guild driven by serious progression raiding. We also know how to have fun and our wide variety of individuals provide a sense of humor that every guild and raid group needs. Our management and leadership come from a guild on BDF where we were 4th on server before we severed ties and rebuilt on SR. Our goal is to finish ToT strong and push quickly in SoO. We are currently seeking a Mage and Boomkin for our core to join us in our fight to compete (top 10 progression) on Stormreaver for SoO. Below are some facts/details about our guild. Current Progression: 12/12 Normal ToT, 4/13 Heroic ToT Previous Progression (On BDF): 16/16 Normal and 4/16 Heroic MSV/HoF/ToES Cataclysm: 8/8 Normal and Heroic DS Raid Times (All times are server/central): Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - Midnight Sunday 7pm-Midnight Recruitment: Currently seeking a Mage and Boomkin for our core. We are LF players with 522+ ilvl, normal experience and preferably some heroic experience. Players with excellent raid awareness and a hardcore raiding mindset is what we are after. WoL would be nice but are not required. Players need to either be current or not far off the the current stage of their legendary quest chain. Players will be given a two week (max) trial period before being evaluated for a permanent spot. Willing to supply a paid transfer for players who can prove with parses and previous XP their worth. Requirements and Guidelines: -Attitude. We do not support elitists. Constructive criticism is welcome. Raging and finger pointing are not. -Attendance. We seek only reliable and dedicated players. We expect a full-time player to have a 90%+ attendance rate. -Loot !@#$%s are not welcome here. We do not raid for loot. Progression and enjoying the company of others is our main goal. Purples are a bonus. If you expect to the be first one to get loot everytime, you will not survive here. -Vent and a working headset/microphone are required. -A decent computer with good internet. You need to be able to see and respond to mechanics and not lag because of them. -Self-responsibility. Everyone here pulls their weight. This goes for inside and outside of the raid. Researching and keeping up with your class and boss fights are necessary for heroic progression raiding. -No application is necessary, but a vent interview will be conducted before players are considered. If you are interested and feel like you would be a good fit based on what you've read, please contact us on SR or reach myself and my officers through REALID. Feival#1398 (GM & RL) Characters: Capala, Drleaf, Drunkenstd, Rüdi (alt+0252) Maelstrom#1298 (Officer) Characters: Maelstrom, Zeronis CthuPanda#1535 (Officer) Characters: Pandachuu, Ipeo We look forward to hearing from you!Capala1 Aug 11, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Mage looking for raiding! Hello! I am currently looking for a progression guild or guild raiding the previous tier raids! (as I am only 470 ilvl!) Was very active raiding during wrath and a tapered a little bit as cata was released! I'm pretty competent, can take directions, and am raid aware. I'm pretty flexible on my schedule; though I am a premed student and also working, I am available Sunday evenings, Monday afternoons, Tuesday evenings, Wednesday evenings, Thursday Friday and Saturday afternoons. Very friendly most of the time! :P Shoot me in-game mail or post up here! Thank you! Jerm!Incendere0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 5/13 HM Guild LF Boomkin <Provocation> is a 10man semi-hardcore to hardcore Horde raiding guild on US Stormreaver. Our guild and raid group are founded on and built around down-to-earth, well-rounded individuals. We are a mature and focused adult guild driven by serious progression raiding. We also know how to have fun and our wide variety of individuals provide a sense of humor that every guild and raid group needs. Our management and leadership come from a guild on BDF where we were 4th on server before we severed ties and rebuilt on SR. Our goal is to finish ToT strong and push quickly in SoO. We are currently seeking a Boomkin for our core to join us in our fight to compete (top 10 progression) on Stormreaver for SoO. Below are some facts/details about our guild. Current Progression: 12/12 Normal ToT, 5/13 Heroic ToT Previous Progression (On BDF): 16/16 Normal and 4/16 Heroic MSV/HoF/ToES Cataclysm: 8/8 Normal and Heroic DS Raid Times (All times are server/central): Tuesday & Thursday 9pm - Midnight Sunday 7pm-Midnight Recruitment: Currently seeking a Boomkin for our core. We are LF players with 522+ ilvl, normal experience and preferably some heroic experience. Players with excellent raid awareness and a hardcore raiding mindset is what we are after. WoL would be nice but are not required. Players need to either be current or not far off the the current stage of their legendary quest chain. Players will be given a two week (max) trial period before being evaluated for a permanent spot. Willing to supply a paid transfer for players who can prove with parses and previous XP their worth. Requirements and Guidelines: -Attitude. We do not support elitists. Constructive criticism is welcome. Raging and finger pointing are not. -Attendance. We seek only reliable and dedicated players. We expect a full-time player to have a 90%+ attendance rate. -Loot !@#$%s are not welcome here. We do not raid for loot. Progression and enjoying the company of others is our main goal. Purples are a bonus. If you expect to the be first one to get loot everytime, you will not survive here. -Vent and a working headset/microphone are required. -A decent computer with good internet. You need to be able to see and respond to mechanics and not lag because of them. -Self-responsibility. Everyone here pulls their weight. This goes for inside and outside of the raid. Researching and keeping up with your class and boss fights are necessary for heroic progression raiding. -No application is necessary, but a vent interview will be conducted before players are considered. If you are interested and feel like you would be a good fit based on what you've read, please contact us on SR or reach myself and my officers through REALID. Feival#1398 (GM & RL) Characters: Capala, Drleaf, Drunkenstd, Rüdi (alt+0252) Maelstrom#1298 (Officer) Characters: Maelstrom, Zeronis CthuPanda#1535 (Officer) Characters: Pandachuu, Ipeo We look forward to hearing from you!Pandachuu4 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 7/13 Sat Group LF a Paladin tank for tonight As the title suggests, we are looking for a Paladin tank preferably ilvl530-530+ with exp in Heroics. Starting on H Durumu and on. If interested please send a tell or mail in game. Looking to push some more heroic kills tonight as well. Thanks for your time.Kujata2 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 <H> Horsemen 10 Man Raid Guild Formed 11/11/2010 The Horsemen have recently server transfered from a low population server to Stormreaver to establish ourselves as a top raid guild on the server. We are currently looking to form a core raid team we currently have the following needs: * 2 Tanks ( 1 Tank with a DPS Offspec ) * 5 DPS ( 1 Hunter, 2 Plate Wearing Melee DPS preferred and 2 Casters ) * 2 Healers ( 1 Healer with a DPS Offspec ) Our Min. IL is 460 but if you are lower we are willing to work with you to get you to the proper gear score. If you are interested in running heroics, we will be more than happy to help you run them. Our immediate needs are the following: Guild Officers Class Officers Raid Leader We use ventrilo for guild communications and all officer positions require an authenticator. Our raid times will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 server time to 11 server time. Contact Info: Battletag: Ashenwalk#1641 Real ID: wings.tigers.wolverines@gmail.comGiveslife0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 IM SORRY im sorry biggy!!!! lol im real bad btw and ur so awesome :DTaintedroses0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 519 warlock lf raiding guild hi im a 519 warlock looking for a raiding guild that raids on fridays and saturdays. I am 9/12 and 1/13H xp in ToT looking to continue my progress on a diffent server, i am currently on stormreaver-us and i am to trade to any server that sounds like they have a good guild. i prefer horde side more then alliance so plz if you are alliance dont bother. you can reach me here or in game, my email address is (rjean29@msn.com)Flappjackz0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 WTS Mauradin's Favor Muradin's Favor 20k GogoVigors4 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 534 disc priest with 529 shadow os LF guild! I am a 534 disc priest, with a 529 shadow off spec. I am looking for a 25 man guild hopefully, but will go to a ten man guild if it is exceptional. My past experience is 6/13 hm 10 man in TOT. I have been playing since vanilla wow, and played a shaman back then. Just recently switched to a disc priest for mop for a guild i was in. I have logs of my healing and dps on world of logs that i can link and show. If you have any questions u can just add me on battletag and ask away. Djshrimpman#1200. I can basically make any raid times unless they are just unreal. Like starting at 2am. Can make any day also.Djmuffintop9 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Just so everyone knows... <Apocalyptic Serenade> is NOT for sale. So please stop whispering me. kthxbai.Trickyhandz6 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Imma punch yo buns http://i.imgur.com/WDUDZLD.jpg "I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-a my fanny, I can shake'em again I'm a tough tootin' baby and I can puncha yo buns, puncha yo buns, I can punch all your buns. If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!"Yochimitsu5 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 smack talking It seems to me that the Stormreaver forum has lost a level of smack talking lately... What's going on? So, in an attempt to stir it up again... Hey horde! nya nya nya, you suck! FuzzyFuzzybrain19 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 WTB lvl 23+ guild I need a lvl 23plus guild for storage and such needs. Dont care about any acheievements or members or nothing. They will all be kicked. If you have a guild you dont mind being gutted. add ren#1527 to your btag. Horde Stormreaver US.Rén1 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 WTB Guild! Hello friend! I'm looking to buy a guild, maybe even yours! If you have one you'd like to sell feel free to reply here and I'll pitch you a price. You can whisper me in game as well. - List the level of your guild - List the amount of bank tabs - Feel free to list any other details that may help in pricing/transaction - Mainly interested in guilds under level 20 Don't worry if you feel you have little to no achievements or zero active members. I'm still interested! In fact, I'd prefer it! Also, I apologize in advance if any bids made here offend you. I hope to offer you a fair price and vice versa. Ty! :DPinkadin5 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 stormreaver forums they seem dull now.Péppers15 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 New group 6/12 N LF a Mage Guild: Bad Example Realm: Stormreaver (PvP) Faction: Horde Progression: 16/16 N Tier 14 & 6/12 N Tier 15. <Bad Example> is recruiting! We are a casual raiding guild that's been around since the end of Wrath. We are currently accepting applications for our new 10 man roster. Looking for players with at least 500 ilvl and some ToT experience (LFR is fine). ... ... If you have any questions or you are interested in raiding with us then please contact me or my Co GM (Wyldedream). Add us on Battletag for a quicker response: Raid Leader: Wyldedream - Riversong#1358 Guild Master: Lilith - Stellaluna#1682Asphyxie25 Aug 9, 2013
Aug 9, 2013 519 destruction warlock lf raiding guild Hi I'm a 519 destruction warlock, I am fun, friendly, and have a good sense of humor. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids Fridays and Saturdays. I'm looking for a guild that has experience in ToT(btw I'm 9/l2 xp, 1/13H). I also want to get straight into SoO once it is released. I'm not asking for a main core spot, but that would be nice lol. You can contact me on this page or real friend ID me, my email address is (rjean29@msn.com) thanks for your time.Flappjackz1 Aug 9, 2013