Stormreaver

Sep 9, 2013 Recruiting MAGE for 5.4!!! <Insane> is recruiting a 525+ mage for SoO. We are a close knit Casual guild that also likes to get !@#$ down. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday. 7:30-11:00 realm time. We use vent. We run logs. Some stream. We will be recording fights as well. Loot is MS over OS. We want someone who is experienced and knows their class very well. Pst Zenithar, Karmasuture, Kïckinass(alt 139), or Skyseer in game for more information.Zenithar0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 [H] LF Libertarian Gamers! <Atlas Conclave> is a Guild and cross-realm community designed with the goal of bringing together all you shamelessly free-thinking gamers who want nothing more than to live and let game... with good company :) Region: US Native Realm: US-Muradin OpenRaid CRZ Guild: Atlas Conclave Faction: Horde Timezone: CST Style: Community Casual, Raid, PvP GM: Liahona Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/atlasconclave/ If you already have a home, no problem - that's what CRZ is for! At the very least drop by OpenRaid, Facebook or Muradin and let us know you're out there :) Tags: Libertarian Objectivist Atlas Free Thinking Guild Recruitment HordeLachoneus2 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 537 Balance Druid LF 10m Group for 5.4 I am looking for a 10m group that raids tues/thurs. These are the only two days I am able to make.Kittyÿ1 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 <Grand Design> (H) ToT/SoO Raid Spots Friendly Guild Looking for BOOMKIN / HUNTER for Raiding SoO / ToT 510ilvl+ Preferred 90k+ for Raiding Mon / Tue / Wed 830-1130 Server Time We have recently have been having issues of no shows and these people are going to be replaced.. Must have vent/Mic 18+yr/old *Looking for people with* - Excellent Personality - Skill (Know Your Class) -Attendance (Be On Time and Prepared) -90k+dps If you are interested feel free to PM me anytime or reply to this.. Battletag c2u5h#1818Allùne0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 <Ready Check Pull> LF All Raiders <Ready Check Pull> Is a 10m casual raiding guild looking to recruit all raiders for 5.4, and people that want to start raiding. We raid Tuesday/Sunday night 8-11 PM server time. Right now we need all types of healers, and ranged dps (prefer with a lust). Also recruiting back-up raiders, and all casuals who want a helpful and friendly guild. Please find me in game and whisper me if you would like anymore information about the guild.Fuzzywuzze0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Looking for guild, PVP and PVE Hi, I have a Druid, DK, and Mage, I have arena master achievement and 2 other friends of equivalent skill looking for an active guild. Mostly interested in PVP but I am also interested in PVE if the guild schedule doesn't conflict with my work schedule. Thanks. EDIT: IGN is Yursar. playing arenas atm but send me a message if interested in recruiting.Yursar0 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Thinking of xferring here.. I'm really only interested in PvP and hoping to find potential arena/rbg partners. I'm not really interested in faction changing, so I'd prefer that this is a strong Horde realm with an emphasis on PvP.Zots7 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 [H] <Overload> ________________________Overload________________________ Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild | Raid Times - [Tuesday|Thursday|Optional Sunday or Monday] PST – 7:PM- 10 PM CST - 9:00PM-12AM EST - 10:00pM-1AM We are a new Guild formed after our last raid team progression wasn't at par to what the group wanted. We want to start 5.4 right. What I'm Looking for We are looking for a team player who can click well with the other raiders. We need someone who can do mechanics and not just the DPS. Standing still all the time is no bueno. Anyone who is willing to improve every week and have a positive attitude is welcomed. We are not hardcore, but were not casual players who just don't care if we can't down a boss. 100% every attempt is necessary. What I expect from you ¤ Previous Raid Experience (The more the better) ¤ Ability to listen to a raid leader ¤ Full understanding of your class and specs ¤ Able to learn raid mechanics and once learned consistently perform them ¤ Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance What We don't need ¤ Meter/Number Junkies ¤ Immature members ¤ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve ¤ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid Tanks: 1 Tank (pref non pally) Healers: Open DPS: Open If you're interested or have questions add me. Rubow#1873 Please have armory link available. Mumble is required. Thank you for your time and consideration!Bläre1 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 505 Experienced rogue LF raiding guild! Been playing since vanilla, lots of raiding expericence and very quick learner! Looking for a late night raiding guild to start raiding again! Thank you. Battlenet: Scud6791@gmail.comKrinny0 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 [H] <So Edgy> 5/13 H - Recruiting for 25mans So Edgy Hey! We are looking to fill a couple spots in our 25man roster for 5.4. We're looking for any exceptional DPS or healer applicants, and tank apps are welcomed! __________________________________________________________________ Current needs: DPS Currently we're looking for only ranged dps. Anything other than warlocks are preferred, but we will surely look at all apps. Healers Any! Tanks Prot Paladin or Brewmaster Monk __________________________________________________________________ Our raid times are Tues,Wed,Thurs 9-12 ST. We're sweet too. I'm sweet like candy. Again, if your class isn't listed you're still welcome to apply! You can find out more about <So Edgy> @ sodamnedgy.enjin.com! Feel free to send myself, or any other officer online a tell. At some point in our screening process you'll need to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bomkgXeDkE and tell me your favorite line!Zixten9 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 [H] <Pacis Nex> 10H 7/13 LF 1 DPS ... ... Who is Pacis Nex? Pacis Nex has a long history, previously, on the server Boulderfist. We're comprised of a core group of players who have played together since the early days of Vanilla, slowly building on more players who have stuck through since Wrath. All throughout Wrath we played fairly casually as a 25 and 10 man guild. Our 25 team slowly progressed through content while our 10 man team was among the top heroic teams on the server. In Cataclysm, we began to focus solely on getting through most of the 10 man hard mode content. We took a long break after Dragon Soul and focused on PvP and preparing ourselves for Pandaria raiding. When Mists of Pandaria rolled around we had a fairly strong core 10 man team. We progressed through initial content quickly, took a break during the holidays, and then shot to realm first status where we remained until we transferred. What we are hoping to accomplish now, here on Stormreaver, is to be one of the top competitive 10 man guilds on the server moving forward into 5.4, both for our 1st and 2nd groups. We pride ourselves on having successful progression in the very limited hours a week we raid. We understand that many people have jobs, lives and commitments outside of WoW and we like to honor that by trying to provide one of the most laid-back raid schedules out of most progression-oriented guilds. We are also firm believers in the fact that skill always outweighs someone's gear. So do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you think that you'd like to try out. If you would like to apply or would like more information, feel free to contact any of the below names. ... ...Yov19 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 And so... ...we've come to the end. In less than a day, my adventures in Azeroth will come to an end after nearly 8 years. There are few who remain from that time. Even fewer whom I've had the pleasure of knowing and playing with. In the time that I have left, I will be working my druid(my first character ever), trying to get her to 90 and maybe an LFR run for her. Anyway, my point in this is to say to you all that I have had fun and that most of you have been excellent. And also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFQQVEd5LoMSador2 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Awesome 534 Prot Paladin LF Raiding Guild 5.4 (HORDE) 534 Prot Paladin looking for a guild to raid with for SoO I am great at my class/spec; learn fights VERY easily and understand what to do and how to do it. Always prepared with my own flasks, enchants, and gems. Example: I was currently 3/12 progression til about 1 1/2 - 2months ago on my first run with this new guild (i had no experience tanking any bosses past council nor watched the fights) and endded up one shotting every boss and raid leader told me i done better than their last tank and did really well for not having any knowledge of the fights what so ever. (if it helps the addon that tells u who did what wrong in the raid, i was on there only twice from start to finish 1-12) Basicly point is im a really good tank, good at what i do, want to raid SoO and NOT be stuck on the 2nd boss for 2months -.- I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A BRAND NEW FORMED GUILD!! Im looking for a guild to progress and work together to tackle normal mode and to start heroics as soon as we can (not 3-4months later) Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Freakonalesh/advanced I am 534 prot / 515 ret 12/12 downed 2/13 experienced (didnt kill horridon but kept getting to final phase) Again NOT LOOKING FOR A NEWLY FORMED GUILD Want to progress into this tier and NOT be stuck on the first few bosses!Freakonalesh2 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 (H) 534 ele & 536 fury LF raiding guild home Greetings, Stormreaver! My husband and I recently transferred to this server and we are looking for a guild who will take us both in. We have been raiding together since TBC, playing various classes throughout the years. Our current mains (elemental shaman with resto offspec & fury warrior) have 12/12N experience in ToT as well as experience with H Jin'Rokh and Ji'Kun, and all of the AotC normal kill achievements from this expansion. We have had a tough time finding a steady raiding guild so far this expansion. After doing some research, we chose to move to Stormreaver because there are plenty of Horde side players, and many more pages of kills on WoWprogress than the server we originated from. We are looking for a guild with heroic progression in mind - not necessarily a guild that is 13/13H, just one that has a goal to kill at least a few more heroic bosses than average. In the past, we have raided with players who are of the mindset that once the final boss of the tier is defeated on normal difficulty, the tier is officially over and they can settle into mediocrity until the next tier is released. We prefer to constantly keep our minds active and our skills honed, and we feel that seeing some heroic content in each tier is a great way to become better players. Additionally, I feel it is important to add that we prefer the closeness and individual responsibility that 10 man raiding promotes. Not that we would be entirely opposed to trying 25s again, but we like to feel like we are part of a team, rather than a number on the DPS meters. We enjoy being in the company of players who raid to have fun; that being said, we both do extensive class/spec research and are well-versed in boss mechanics before we even set foot in a new raid, and we have come to expect the same from the people we play with. If your guild can have a good time while clearing easier content but knows how to buckle down when it comes to the tough stuff, that is something we want to be a part of. Our availability, while limited, has worked pretty well for many raiding guilds in the past. We are able to raid 9pm to 1am server (possibly later) on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. While we are online many other times throughout the week, this is the only time we are currently able to commit to on a consistent basis. If there is a guild out there who fits our needs and has a place for us to fit theirs, please send me mail in game. We are excited about our move to this server, and we hope to find people with whom to begin the Siege of Orgrimmar!Twylirika1 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Blood Dk LF Guild Hello SR, The name is Haemophobia, and i think irony is fun. Anyways back on topic. I am currently looking for a guild to raid with in 5.4. I am returning to pve very late this patch ( last week) and trying to get my ilvl up. When i am posting this i have a 5.4 ilvl and i made 6/12 ToT before i took a break. I have sat-mon off from work so i am looking for raid times within those days. I have previous Heroic raiding Exp from Cata. If you have any questions for me or anything, either post here, mail or message in game. Thanks, HaemophobiaHaemophobia0 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [H] Revenant 4/13H LF Ranged DPS! Revenant is a new semi-hardcore raid group lead by experienced players. We are a 10 man heroic raid guild. We look forward to serious progression in ToT, and SoO. If you are looking for a guild that gets the job done in 3 Night's worth of raiding, a friendly environment, and great players, then this is the guild for you. We are currently 3/13 heroic. We are looking for exceptional players for Siege progression. -Current Needs. Mage Hunter - Don't see your class? We will consider any exceptional raider. -Contacts [GM]Vredd (Dedmus#1936) [Co-GM]Davideus (Mrrynn#1715)Vred3 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Party Shark- LF Priest+Boomkin+More! http://www.party-shark.com/ RAID SCHEDULE- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45pm to 12:45am EASTERN We will always end by 1am! -----GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS----- * To bring the fun back to raiding and wow, to make you log in because you want to and because you like the people you're playing with * 25 Man Guild Raiding, with no cliques and one goal. This is a team working towards a common goal, not a collection of individuals out for their own interests or to take the next step up in ranks! * For our guild chat, voice chat and forums to be welcoming and active places at all times of the day, not just during our limited raid hours. *Enjoying the raids that we go to because of the people that we raid with, the skill they have, and the maturity and professionalism we treat each other with. *Our Objective? - Achieve everything above while clearing the content on heroic and obtaining the mounts and titles while the tier is still current. Sound good? -----OUR LEADERSHIP----- -We are build to last, not a fly by night start up guild here, we are focused on making this project succeed, come join us! - *GM who has played in top 25/50 Us guilds, with 3 years of recruitment officer experience and previous GM experience from wrath/Bc content. *Raid Leader - Creater and founder of Fallen and FallenII - Perennial top 50 US guild, stepping down for RL reasons and to join onto our project. A few of the guilds our raiders have played with ... Refined- Area52 Tyranny - Shattered Hand Raiding Rainbows- Illidan Death and Taxes -Korgath Big Crits- Sen'Jin Vox Radux - Darkspear Whatever we're awesome- Magtheridon -----RAIDING WITH PARTY SHARK----- We understand if you've been playing since BC you're 6 years older now and as life changes schedules and needs arise that previously wouldn't. We also expect that being 6 years older you know what type of commitment you're making before you join our group. We expect players who will do the research required of a top end raider outside of game time, to communicate on our forums and be a productive member of our community. The time we spend preparing for the encounters we face will ultimately cut down on the amount of time we spend wiping in raid, and since we only raid with a minimal schedule we need to maximize the time we have. ------RECRUITMENT----- It's only been one month since we started the guild with a handful of players... In the very short time since Party Shark has grown from a concept Into reality.. Party Shark is here with 3/13 HM 25m Tot progression ready to add to our team moving into SOO. Priority Recruiting Classes Boomkin Holy Priest Shadow Priest Mage Also any outstanding player is always welcome pending it fits our raid comp and we have room to get you playtime :D Add us on REAL ID if you're interested in the project Partyshark#1727 Samm#1125 Mikesumner#1521 Or Chat with us in game Omnomnomms (Gm) Ryls(Officer/Recruitment) Disciplíne (Officer/Logistics) Poorguy (Officer/Raid Leader)Omnomnomms95 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 13/13H ilvl 548 mage LFG H ToT clear Hey Stormweaver, As it turns out I had to miss my guild's raid due to work scheduling conflicts. I'm just wondering if there are any guilds out there that needs an experienced high dps mage for your guild's full heroic clear. I'm not looking for a progression guild that is working on Lei Shen. I'm only interested in full clears. I'm available Thursday - Sunday in the evenings. If so, add my battletag or post in this thread. Bouncydemon#1129 Thanks.Bouncydemon1 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 WTB 1-600 Engineering kit Alliance Just like the title says. Please send and in game mail / whisper to Bigdaddÿ (alt + 0255). Tell me how much it will be and when can you get it for me. Thanks!Bigdaddÿ0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Selling Lvl 25 Guild With 6 Bank Tabs Looking to sell an old guild I have guild comes with 6 tabs Looking for around 20k, will consider any reasonable offers. Post here or in game. Thanks.Headshotzplz1 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 I don't watch a lot of sports... BUT My friend posted this on facebook and I could not stop laughing. If more sports archormen were like this guy, I'd watch a lot more sports. He's from canada and he's coming over to Fox Sports. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZPhiT2PeQ&list=FLnwDvUd-HsYW_8RwAV0Tl3g&index=2 " Get out of my office. Take the rest of the day off! "Mycity9 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 State of gear imbalance in WPVP... I was trying to post on this topic else where but the thread was full so figured see what the locals think. I'm surprised this hasn't been more of a topic by the pvpers on this realm. What i was going to post... I also agree the gap needs to be corrected in WPVP when full Tier PVP gets nuclear raped by higher end PVE gear. Yes my bias is WPVP > PVP > PVE... and I’m NOT saying PVP gear should be scaled greater than PVE gear, I’d even be okay with high end PVE gear having a bit of an edge in WPVP… but currently this is not even close to being the case. When i go up against 530+ PVE gear in fully Tyran there's no contest... they tear my old one and tear me a new one. I love WPVP\PVP, though i don't like raiding so much... i learned very early in 5.3 that Heroic Dailies drop 516 pve gear(upgradable to 524) this went a long way toward me enjoying wpvp again when running into higher geared PVEers. However I hope I've just found a work-a-round while Blizz is giving PVErs the "shoe on the other foot" for a while and corrects this big divide. What do you PVPers think? Maybe you haven't noticed? I'd ask you PVEers but I know the answer. ;)Dranhella16 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Eidolon 3/13H 10m LF Rogue,Moonkin,Mage,Heals Eidolon US-Stormreaver is currently recruiting the following classes for 10 man heroic progression: Balance Druid Mage Rogue Disc Priest Holy Pally Any exceptional Dps Raid Times Tues-9pm-12am(CDT) Wed-9pm-12am(CDT) Thurs-9pm-12am(CDT) About Us Eidolon originally formed on the server Drak'Tharon, where we were a server first 10 man guild during Tier 11. At the start of Tier 12 we attempted to make the switch to 25 man which did not go very well. About halfway through Firelands the core members were fed up of not progressing to what we were used to so we made the decision to drop back down to 10 man and server transfer to US-Stormreaver where we reside now. The group decided it was time to take break at the start of MoP so we went separate ways for a little while. At the start of Throne of Thunder a few of the old member got the itch again and thats when the group decided we would get back together with some fresh faces. Currently we are sitting at 3/13H for Throne of Thunder, but are looking to push more progress for 5.4. What we are looking in you - For you to be able to take a joke and have fun in our group. - Consistent and skillful with your class. - On time and ready to raid when the time comes. If you are interested in joining or you want to talk more please add IAmBoogeyman#1160 to battletag. I am willing to answer any questions you may have about the guildEmmaw6 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Selling Lvl 25 Guild, 6 bank tab Looking to sell an old guild I have, guild comes with 6 bank tabs Would be a good bank guild or if you want to start a new one up. Looking for around 40k, will consider any reasonable offers. Post here or in game. Thanks.Headshotzplz0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 WTS Herald of the Titans Hello Friends, <Purge> Is currently selling Herald of the Titans achievement from Ulduar. This requires the buyer to have a a level 80 character that is not saved in order to enter Ulduar. This achievement is not limited by server and can be completed cross server. Your gear or ilvl does not matter as we have a group that is min - maxed for this content. We have ran many successful Herald runs. Upon completion you will receive... - Herald of the titans feat of strength - Herald of the titans title that is account wide Accepting all inquiries via email or messaging one of us in game. You can also leave a response to the thread with any comments or questions. Gmail - Heraldruns@gmail.com Battletags Ghost#1853 Phazout#1671Conversion4 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 so i have beaten resurgence rbg grp i was running a oq grp and we beat resurgence and we had 2 people out of vent :DMilkbag22 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 lf tot raid tonight !! saved on animus but ill take any bossRio0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Lock LF Raiding guild. Hey! I'm a 494 Destro lock with raiding exp dating back to B.C. I haven't had much exp this exp with raiding due to the break I took a few weeks into MoP. Recently I've cleared MSV, and Toes 10m. I know the fights for ToT 10m and have exp up to Horridon. I'm a fast learner, and have a positive attitude towards raiding. I'm looking to get a bit more serious about progression once 5.4 comes out. I can raid any night / day until further notice. Thanks!Vurjin0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Recruiting! <Challenge Accepted> 3/13H is looking for a 530+ ilvl Lock or Mage and Healer (Pally or Monk) to complete core 10m group for 5.4 progression. Raid times are Tues/Fri/Sun late night 11:30-2:30.Edgarx0 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 3 DPS (DK, lock, hunter) LF raiding guild 500 ilvl Frost DK with Blood OS, 503 Destro Warlock with Demo OS and a 525 Survival Hunter LF a decent raiding guild. These are 3 different people, as in we need to fill 3 different spots in the raid. We just want a friendly, fun, competent group that needs some more exceptional players for progression. If interested in recruiting us, please reply to this post or via ingame mail by messaging Surfetta, Sauryn, or Kholdstar. Sauryn's toon list : 501 frost DK with blood offspec 488 Resto Druid 472 Resto Shaman with Ele offspec leveling mage leveling priest leveling paladin leveling monk Surfetta's toon list : 503 Destro Warlock with Demo offspec leveling shaman leveling priest leveling druid leveling mage Kholdstar's toon list : 525 Survival Hunter 511 Frost DK leveling monkSurfetta1 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 DPS DK, lock and hunter LF casual raid guild 500 ilvl Frost DK with blood OS, 503 Destro lock and 525 survival hunter LF a decent raiding guild. These are 3 different ppl, no one person with this many toons, as in we need to fill 3 different spot in the raid. we just want a competent group that needs some more exceptional players for progression. If interested in recruiting us please message myself Sauryn, Surfetta, or Kholdstar via this post or ingame mail Sauryns toon list : 501 frost DK with blood offspec 488 resto Druid 472 resto Shaman with Ele offspec leveling mage leveling priest leveling paladin leveling monk Surfettas toon list : 503 destro warlock leveling shaman leveling priest leveling druid leveling mage Kholdstars toon list : 525 Survival hunter 511 frost DK leveling monkSauryn3 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Hearthstone beta key Looking for one, hit me up if you have and want to move it. BTAG:Machamp#1534 Thanks qtpaizSwaghetti3 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 [H]Nebula 13/13H LF Tank/Mage US PVP STORMREAVER HEROIC 10 MAN GUILD WE ARE NOW HORDE Raid Times Monday 8-12 CST Tuesday 8-12 CST Thursday 8-12 CST Recruiting classes: 1 Exceptional Tank (non DK) 1 Exceptional Mage Raiding Schedule (CST): Sun: OFF Mon : 8pm-12am Tues : 8pm-12am Wed: OFF Thurs : 8pm-12am Fri: OFF Sat: OFF Do not bother applying if you are any of the following: 1. Immature 2. Under the age of 21 (anything under will require an extensive verbal interview) 3. Have a *%%!ty mic 4. Have no cell phone (or own one and don't respond to texts) 5. Care more about loot than progression 6. Looking to raid more than 12 hrs a week 7. Left your last guild because of loot 8. Looking to get carried 9. Don't know the in's and outs of your class Who we are: We are what we like to call "Hardcore Casual". We are looking for these kinds of people. We are strictly raiding on a 12 hr/week raiding schedule. If you are a hardcore gamer, then this place will not be a fit for you. Most of us are ages 23+ with IRL jobs/life. We raid very little, but the time we put in is extremely efficient. There is no chatter during raids, when we clock in its nothing but focus for 4 hours. If you are a mature gamer who has the skills but not all the time in the world, then this guild is probably for you. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another and there should be no problem. Our guild has been around for over 3 years and has been stable, competitive, and polished. We finished Cataclysm US 76th with the #1 10-Man on a very competitive Rank 9 US Server. Nebula has been around for 3 years with most of our players playing since vanilla. Our goals: We have very high expectations for the time we put in. We have very specific strategies with hard modes until we're sufficiently geared then will make for a push for the harder hard modes. We are not looking to bash our heads against a brick wall night after night. All content must be cleared within 12 hrs of raiding in a week. Spare time we spend is on progression. We're looking to achieve top 50 US 10-Man in the first raiding tier of MoP. What we're looking for: - People who understand the game mechanics (ie. watch videos & read forums). Even though the mechanic may not pertain to their class they still know about it. - On the fly clutch players (usage of cooldowns, being vocal for key moments) - Innovative tweakers and theorycrafters (I should not be the one telling you how to play your class. Period) - Dedicated (Min maxed professions. Enchants/gems.) - Respectful (able to contact one of our veteran members in the event you are late/can't show) - Unselfish (non-loot **!#*/complainer) - Casual Gamers. 3-day a week gamers is all we ask. We want to run the guild to where if any 1 or 2 ppl miss, we still raid. We also want people to not have to pass up on nfl/nba/mbl tickets or cool events like that and feel guilty. Life is too good to spend every night raiding. http://www.nebula.enjin.com/ to apply PST Shrutebuck or Tolu for additional questions you may have after you have applied. Have screen shot of your combat UI ready, and multiple parses/logs of your performance. Paid Xfer/Faction changes available for exceptional players. derek_reiman@yahoo.com for real-id Tolu#1304 for battle tagTolu3 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 533 Warlock LF Guild - Horde I'm currently looking for a guild to raid with. I am currently 2/13 H. I am looking for a guild that raids 3 nights a week, around 7-10 PST (can be a little bit flexible on times and days). I am not necessarily looking for a hardcore guild, I am looking for a guild that raids consistently (people that actually show up to raid), and does not have a lot of drama. Clearing normals and the easier heroics is fine with me. Please leave a reply here or contact me in game, I am currently located on the Vashj server, but would like to transfer over to this server as my wife raids in a 13/13H guild here (I don't have time to be as hardcore as she is) ;) Battletag - JunkYard#1884Kaenan5 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Any car nerds out there? No one ever talks about cars, any of you forum dwellers into cars and the such? Im looking for a project car with no luck.Redpanda35 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 ThaGoonies now recruiting skilled PVP'rs http://thagoonies.com/ only those with exceptional skills need applyPorkrìnd2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 [H-10]<Unintended> Recruiting for 5.4 TL;DR: Message Asmer#1460 if you're looking to join a guild that has a lot fun and tends to get !@#$ done. Recruiting all roles and classes. Unintended is a horde guild that is looking to (finally) refill our depleted ranks after losing a bunch of regular raiders at the end of Cataclysm. We are a easy going yet dedicated group of players, and many of the core of the guild have been raiding off and on since closed beta. I used to lead the guild <Requiem> (~300 member, Alliance side Stormreaver) back in classic. At the onset of Cataclysm I returned from playing on Blackrock in a topish tier guild, to pull together a guild of people that I enjoyed playing with instead of merely tolerated. I was able to find a lot of former guild members and we pulled together a group that cleared the 10m content with ease, and even went 6/7 heroic Firelands before it got nerfed. However, low guild membership was always an issue as we tried only recruit friends and family, leading to the inability to raid if more than 1-2 people were out of town, etc. I'm looking fix that by finding a bunch of like minded people who have fallen out of regular raiding and would like to start again. If you're looking for a guild, or maybe looking to take on a larger (raid leader, officer) role in a new guild, feel free to contact me in game. ( Shinpi, Azmeroth, Azmer, Recusant, or just Asmer#1460 )Azmeroth1 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 WTB 12/12 ToT With loot Looking for the topic. Reply here if able, or message me in game.Broesly0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Herald of the Titans Run (Horde) I'm looking to get a group together for Herald of the Titans in the near future. We have a few people leveling toons up to fill spots. Let me know on here or in game if anyone has interest in doing this. We currently need an OT, 1 healer, and some dps. Here is a link to some information on the achievement. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans Battletag is Drummer1011#1988 I should be on from 8st-11st tonight if you want to discuss.Darumä11 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Burn Phase is coming back Burn Phase semi hardcore raiding guild is coming back after a tier off. We are looking for tanks and heals to fill out or core 10 roster looking for a DK or palli and a monk or druid tank. Looking for a couple good non priest heals to fill out or last 2 healing spots. Burn Phase formed up in the middle of Firelands and went 6/7 pre-nerf. Went 8/8 hm in DS 6/8 pre nerf and 7 and 8/8 @10% nerf continued into Mist Of pandaria with MSV 6/6 HOF 6/6 Terrace 4/4 normal and went 10/16 hm pre nerf decided to take a break for Throne of thunder due to having to replace ppl which left for real life reasons. Raid lead is currently 11/13 hm TOT Food Flask Enchants and guild repair is provided Raid times are tue wed thur 730-10st we will also be doing alt runs of current tier and prior tiers on the weekends Leave a reply here or send me a ingame mail or send a tell to anyone online in burn phase with any questionsGramulk2 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 WTB Tarnished Fanatic's Armor I'm looking to buy pieces of this set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1545 I need the Chest, Hands, Boots, Leggings, and Waist. They drop off of mobs on the Isle of Thunder. Along with this, I need one Zandalari Head-Cleaver, which also drop off of the mobs. If anyone happens to have pieces of this set or finds them in the future let me know, and I'll even buy them off of you if you want. Thanks.Hakzishi0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Buying ALL Fel Armaments & Marks of Sargeras Title says it all. I am buying ALOT of Fel Armaments and Marks of Sargeras. Alliance side of course. So Whisper me in game please. Whets777#1552 is my Real ID if i'm not on "Stfuandtank". You can also find me on "Whets" on the horde side. Looking forward to hearing from you.Stfuandtank2 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 505 Lock & Hunter Reroll 6/13 exp Previous Raid Leader and Officer looking for new group after disbanding raid team. Rerolling from WW Monk and Ele Shaman to Hunter and Lock DPS for 5.4. 6/13 HM experience, would prefer 25 mans but 10 mans are a possibility. Contact us via Real ID: CthuPanda#1535 or pst Ipeo/Feival in game.Pandachuu0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 Disc priest LF guild with EU raid times I've recently returned to WOW after a year absence. I played since BC and raided frequently usually as disc. (I also have a paly on this realm). I'm looking for a large, friendly, chatty guild. I would like to raid but I'm only available from 12-6pm ST because I currently live overseas. I have all the raid trappings..DBM, etc. Also vent, mumble and teamspeak. Please send me a tell in game or leave me a message here.Lilï3 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 WTB TOT Clear Looking for Normal or heroic TOT with loot please post with price here or in messageBanthar0 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 538 Prot Pally 13/13 exp I'm a 538 Prot Pally with 13/13 exp, my guild is taking a week long break and i'm looking for a run. I available from the 27th to the 2nd from 7pm server till when ever. Pst me in game or contact me on my battle tag #kayos1535Kayos2 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 Resurgence - Guild videos Here is our two guild videos, worked very hard on them! Hope you enjoy! We are the #1 most active guild on stormreaver, and the most social! Recruiting any active members to join our ranks! In-activity does not go unnoticed here, We do Inactive sweeps, and still stay above 900+ members! Our members are also some of the finest on the realm, always looking out for each other and creating a fun environment in guild chat, where you can actually talk to your guildies whenever you want! Officers are always online to help resolve or fix any problems that may arise. Also they are always willing to answer questions and they put helping guild members first before anything else in the game! Guild Video #1 (Original) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQYuoldI1LU Guild Video #2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0HSIP5zGs&lc=qqEtEUJ74Pl5TGKCvK9QQip-h8f1bYulUoFeGkzmZFEWarzik55 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 LF Halaa buddy for token farming Looking for someone to help farm/trade deaths to get 100 battle tokens at Halaa for the Dark War Talbuk. Contact me in-game or reply here and we can set up a time. Battletag is Petrus#1200.Petrus2 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 Binding Hearthstones to Capital Cities Specifically, enemy cities. Does anyone know how I can do this? There is some prime real estate in Stormwind that I've really had my eye on and the neighborhood is impeccable. It's such a peaceful, quiet place too. Sometimes, I forget that anyone else is even there. It's so serene on the canals. It's like when you look out upon an untouched lake and see a pane of mirrored water. In the wilderness. The wilderness known as Stormwind, of course.Freehât2 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 Reins of the Spectral Tiger for sale! Hello Stormreaver, I have happen to come into possession of 2 Reins of the Spectral Tiger and am looking to sell them. I'm asking for 400k each or your best offer. You can either post here or add my battletag and talk to me there. thanks! Asphixia#1431Terestian0 Aug 29, 2013