Stormreaver

Jun 25, 2013 Is Stormreaver dying? Stormreaver used to be a high pop server almost all the time, then the half off server transfer rolls around and now its medium most of the time, so that raises the question in my mind, if they do it again then then more will leave, so are people getting tired of this server and it is slowly dying?Mellowjr10 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 [H] 10m | 6/12 normal | LF DPS ________________________Invicto Gaming________________________ Horde | US-Stormreaver | 10man | Raiding Guild | Invicto-gaming.com This is for Invicto's group three. ... What I'm Looking for I'm looking for players who enjoy raiding, have a desire to progress though new content, and want to enjoy their time in raid. What I expect from you ✔ Maturety during the raid ✔ Ability to listen to a raid leader ✔ Reliability to show up on time and prepared ✔ Willingness to learn and research about your class ✔ Ability to put time into learning fight mechanics before the raid ✔ To actively communicate any problems you have with the raid leader What we don't need ✘ Meter/Number Junkies ✘ Immature members ✘ Ego manics who feel there is nothing to improve ✘ Players who feel they are entitled to lead the raid ... If you are interested or have any questions please contact Faessel @ Stormreaver Please supply armory link. Be prepared to install Mumble if you do not already have it installed. ... Thank you for your consideration!Faessel8 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 Stormreaver Alliance The time has come for me to make a forum post. Things have gotten that bad. The Alliance is currently in a sad state of affairs. My small guild of at this moment 223 is the only active alliance guild defending stormwind in force. My guild has grown so much in the few months ive been working at it. Our current record is 33 online which was more then the top 2 alliance pvp guilds combined at the time (primetime). But my guild cannot do this alone. We need to stand up to the horde! We need to put petty issues aside, and focus on what actually matters. We can sit in our rbgs all day, but this realm is losing more and more alliance. Our guilds are losing more and more members. WE ARE STRONG. WE CAN STOP THE HORDE. We just need to work together to do this. We get nowhere with elitist attitudes and petty fights. Now I know there will be haters who call my guild <removed>, and say theirs is the best, but quite frankly, I dont care and nor do the horde who will continue to humiliate us in our own homes. We are all Alliance, we should all be united against a common enemy. So please, join me in fighting the horde and restoring the fight to the alliance side. No matter what guild you are in.Holysmokes49 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Need honor? If you need honor just post your btag here on this page, I will try to check it every week or so and add ya for some bgs. Guaranteed wins or your money back haha. Just kidding of course no money needed just some good old fashioned bg pwnage. (:Abnibedtime0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Killacast says hi! Hi guysAbnibedtime4 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 xXxTHE SCARLET REPUBLIC RETURNSxXx Sup. Yeah you read that right. Hide is back in town. you think im alone? Think again. I got my boy played, mannox, and shopped. we messing things up just like back in the day. slaying dragons and slaughtering horde like nobodies business. But now, lets get down to business. The scarlet republic has returned. Me and Played will be returning to stormreaver alliance side to revive our brothers and save the dying faction. GET READY GHOST DIVISION and that dice guild the big boys are back, be prepared to get steamrolled and have Orgrimmar controlled again. N00bsHide31 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 2/12 H <Dark Horizon> Late Night Raiding. We are a late night raiding guild currently looking for a DPS DK or a Hunter for current teir progression. We raid 11:15-2:30 tue wed thursday and sometimes monday if nessesary. If interested or have any questions send a in game mail or a whisper to Reckless or Firelilly.Reckless5 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 [H]<Provocation> 10m2/13H LF Monk/DK Tank <Provocation> is a level 25 guild, formerly known as <Assailants Doctrine> that recently transferred from US Black Dragonflight to Stormreaver. We are recruiting exceptional and serious raiders for our 10 man core for heroic progression. We are LF an exceptional and vocal Brewmaster Monk or Blood DK. Below you will find specifics and expectations about our guild and raid. About <Provocation>: Born on Black Dragonflight only a couple of years ago, we did not start raiding until Dragon Soul. We were able to clear Heroic DS before MoP. Since the release of MoP, we have cleared content at its current tier. Currently, we are 2/13H ToT, which was good enough for 4th on our old server. After some talking, some of our more dedicated raiders felt it was time to push harder and progress further as a guild. This is where Stormreaver comes in. Simply put, we are there to push progression as hard as we can. Our ambitions aim to put us competing with the top guilds on the server. With your help, we can achieve this goal, and hopefully make a name for ourselves while doing it! Current Recruitment: Tanks (1) High: Brewmaster Monk, Blood DK Healers (1 to 2) (Need DPS OS) High: Discipline/Holy Priest DPS (1 to 3) High: Rogue, Mage Medium: Any ranged DPS *NOTE:* It is extremely appealing to us that a healer has a DPS OS and that DPS can be effective with their OS. Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of class or spec. Because we are a 10 man raid, it is paramount that players can be effective with multiple specs. We are not interested in casual players in regards to raiding purposes. No recruit is guaranteed a core spot without trial. Previous Tiers: 8/8 H DS (first tier or raiding) 16/16 N Tier 14 4/6 H MSV. 12/12 N ToT 2/13 H ToT Raid Schedule: *all times server* Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9PM - 12PM Sundays: 6PM - 11PM *NOTE:* During progression, it is possible that we will run past our scheduled stop time. It is also possible that we will add a 4th night (typically Monday) to clear/clean up any slack or near kills from the previous night(s). Extended times are usually discussed during the raid, and are optional. Additional nights can be optional, but are mandatory if decided by me that they are necessary. What you can expect from <Provocation>: Provocation is a mature guild with helpful and friendly members. We pride ourselves on reputation within and outside of the guild. We do no condone inappropriate behavior or any downright rudeness. Within the confines of our guild, you will find yourself appreciated and encouraged to become one of us. A guild is just a place for you to be. It's how you are treated and what you can accomplish there that truly makes it a home. What <Provocation> expects from you: We are a guild focused and dedicated to progression raiding. This means that we require a high attendance and demand a great deal of focus. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, but often times we discuss in public loot allotment. If you raid for loot, you are not welcome here. If you like to flaunt your epeen, you are not welcome here. If you raid to kill bosses and like seeing teamwork come to fruition, this is the home for you. *No drama. If you are a drama queen, you can stop reading and look for another guild right now. *90% attendance required to keep a spot. You're no good to us if absent. *Working mic/headset and Vent is required. *Good internet connection. Frequent internet issues makes you unreliable. *Team player qualities. Raiding is a team job. It requires team players. *Willingness to sacrifice your spot for certain bosses if the raid requires it or to help keep subs from falling behind on gear. If you like what you have read so far and think that we will like you based on what you have read, feel free to contact Capala, Lakeishac, or Pandachuu in game. Below, I will post my battletag. I look forward to hearing from you! Battletag: Feival#1398Capala0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 [H] 7/13H 10 man LF 1 tank for Jun 23 & 24 Tanks! Hello! We are looking for a brave and fearless tank to join us to finish up this lockout - and possibly more if you like us. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, one of our tanks is unable to raid for a while. (He's fine... just other stuff isn't :( ) We would prefer a Prot Paladin, but we can work with any other kind of tank. This week's lockout will start with Heroic Durumu, which we had a 1% wipe on last week. June 23 raid times: 8:45PM - 12AM server June 24 raid times: 8:45PM - 12AM server* Please contact Ashleycakez or Beefyt in game if you are interested in joining us. If you are wanting to step in for next lockout (June 25) with us we raid Tues, Wed, Sun 8:45PM - 12AM server, we just had a schedule adjustment this week. *subject to change but will not run later than 12AM serverAshleycakez1 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 [A]Transfer Special: Symbiosis of Sargeras Hello friends, Symbiosis 25 originally of SR is looking for recruits. With the 50% transfers until the 10th, this is the perfect time to hop over to an Alliance dominated server. Currently we're looking for ... DPS Dk BM/MW Monk Hunter Rogue Warlock Enh/Ele Shaman Balance Druid Though we welcome anyone who would like to join, raider or friend. Established on Stormreaver in 2007 we've strived to find the balance between a fun, social atmosphere and a progressive raid environment. Currently 8/12, we've previously gone: 10/12 HM ICC 4/7 HM Firelands 8/8 HM Dragon Soul 16/16 25man MV/HoF/ToES We raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 7:30-10:30 server with old content raids on off nights for fun. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to transfer, or just have questions about the guild please don't hesitate to contact add the guild leader Shadow#1113 or myself winkitty#1372 on battle.net!Seefra9 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 PWD 3/13H LF Members(Social,Leveling,Raiding) Hello, We're looking for a healer to work with our core team. We'd prefer a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk We are 3/13H and progressing fairly well. Unfortunately some scheduling conflicts have put us out here looking for new members. We'd like to invite some new faces to the guild and form new friendships. Most of us have been together 3 years or more and some of us have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich king. Most of us are 25 an older, some are 30+ . We are looking for mature players who would like to raid regularly and can work together constructively to progress even further. We raid T-TH 7-10pm server. If you are interested, please be ilevel 502 or higher and 12/12 normal mode experience. Apply at http://forum.powerworddrunk.net/index.php?board=5.0 Also, if raiding isn't your thing and you'd like to hang out with a mature but fun group of people, please feel free /who Power Word Drunk and message one of the members in game and let us know. Several of us would like to get a Challenge mode team together. We can always suffer through dailies as well. Personally, I've played since BC and still enjoy the game. I hope to find like minded people who still do as well. Thanks for your time and consideration.Necrolous7 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 S=Tabard of Lightbringer, Reins of CD+MORE I will be killing the Lich King next week to finish off my Shadowmourne quest. All items inside will be for sale on Stormreaver Horde. This inlcudes: Tabard of the Lightbringer Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Jaina's locket Sylvanas' Music Box Muradin's Favor Add Darius#1192 to discuss trades / offers!Shield0 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Disc priest looking for arena partner. Looking for either a Hunter, Feral druid, or a Warrior. Please no bads. Msg me in-game.Undeadishman1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 Rsham / WW monk LF challenge mode group Looking for a tank and two dps to do some challenge mode runs a few times a week. Not looking for a hardcore group only after golds, just a competent group looking to get some of the achievements. If you are interested, feel free to send me mail in-game (Here is the first å in my name for copy/paste), or add my battletag Josf#1600. (Horde side, by the way). ThanksHålaa0 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 6/13 H Group is looking for a core tank. <Paradigm> is 6/13H guild that is looking for a tank for an immediate core raid position. Most of us have been playing together for over a year and others 3 years+. We are an easy-going, open-minded group with very busy lives. With this being said, we only raid 3 days a week (10 hours) and sometimes we will squeeze in an extra 2 hour night if the stars align and everyone's schedule opens up on a particular night. Our current raid schedule: Wednesday or Thursday - 10:00 PM CST to 12:00 AM CST Sunday - 9:00 PM CST to 1:00 AM CST Monday - 9:30 PM CST to 1:30 AM CST (Clean-up) Someone with knowledge of their class is expected but a respectful, positive attitude is valued above everything else. The ideal applicant must also be patient and friendly. Loot is just an additional benefit to raiding and is something we are not focused on. An applicant with a lower item level that has a positive attitude will have a better chance than an applicant with a higher item level and more experience that has a terrible attitude. If you are interested, please apply at http://paradigmhorde.enjin.com/ Please feel free to pst me if you would like to chat. All exceptional applicants for other roles will also be considered. Thank you for your consideration in &lt;Paradigm>!Yuna0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 <A><Dynasty> LFM [Dynasty][25] (Currently 4/12 ToT after first week) Looking to recruit all classes of raiders. Looking for backups for our core group one. Also will be starting a group two very soon. Come get gear, come make friends. All welcome, raiders preferedAriksha0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Purge <H> LFM 2/13 H Exp <Purge> (25) Newly formed Guild.. Core is 2/13H exp Looking for exceptional & competent Raiders to help us progress through heroic progression fights , Social members are also welcome pst for more details or ad my btag for more info phazedout#1671Boombow0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 508 hunter lf raiding guild 7server to 10ish I have cleared most of mop when it was current content. I have recently come back and looking for a new raid home. I am a adaptive raider and can adjust to whatever you need. Contact me at ryanator#1192Ryanpoop0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 <VoS> Recruiting! <VoS> (25) VoS recruiting: All classes! About VoS and it's Progression We are a 25man guild that has progressed 1/13 HM as a 25man core. We are looking to fill our roster with a couple more dedicated and reliable raiders. We are 12/12 1/13HM 10man group. On Monday off/progression night. Friendly, social, active guild. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-11 server. With Monday being an off/progression night. We do have a malt(Mains and alts) raid on Thursday at the same time. Loot system is a loot council with 2 random raiders getting choose every week to get others point of view. How to get in: With any questions or concerns you can send me a whisper or in-game mail and i'll answer any question you may have. If we seem like the perfect match. GREAT! Drop an application on our forums! Vosguild.comGripindave23 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 S > flawless flying and dragon skin this is how it works you give me the pet i upgrade it and i give it back selling them for 3.5kSneakybryan0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 WTB 15+ guild Looking for a guild to buy on stormreaver at least lvl 15+. My battle tag is ghost#1853Klippers1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Warlock and Mage LF raiding guild/team Hey all, I'm a 506 Destruction warlock looking for the mystical raid team (if it even exists on the alliance side) I have a clear mic, Vent, Skype and teamspeak. I am available almost 24/7 so raid times won't be an issue, thanks in advance.Vîvian1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 (H)<The Sound of Drums> is recruiting! Newly transferred guild to Stormreaver, we are looking to build up our semi-laid back, casual 10-man roster with like-minded individuals. Do you want to slay dinosaurs, turtles, birds, twins, vile experiments and bugs? Then jump on board! Our raid times are Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8PM-11PM CST. Friday nights will be devoted to alt runs and farm nights. Please understand that in this first week (possibly second), things may be slightly slow, as we are building a fresh roster and getting used to other players' play styles. Our current needs are: 1 Healer- preferably Restoration Druid 2 Tanks- Protection Warrior/Paladin & Blood Death Knight/Brewmaster Monk 3 Damage Dealers- Enhancement Shaman, Warlock, Mage. Only accepting players willing to bring their A+ Game. If you feel like you have what it takes, please feel free to apply at TheSoundOfDrums.enjin.comVelirris4 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 <Provocation> 2/13H new to SR; LF Tanks/Heals <Provocation> is a level 25 guild, formerly known as <Assailants Doctrine> that recently transferred from US Black Dragonflight to Stormreaver. We are recruiting exceptional and serious raiders for our 10 man core for heroic progression. We need tanks, healers, and either a strong mage or rogue. Below you will find specifics and expectations about our guild and raid. About <Provocation>: Born on Black Dragonflight only a couple of years ago, we did not start raiding until Dragon Soul. We were able to clear Heroic DS before MoP. Since the release of MoP, we have cleared content at its current tier. Currently, we are 2/13H ToT, which was good enough for 4th on our old server. After some talking, some of our more dedicated raiders felt it was time to push harder and progress further as a guild. This is where Stormreaver comes in. Simply put, we are here to push progression as hard as we can. Our ambitions aim to put us competing with the top guilds on the server. With your help, we can achieve this goal, and hopefully make a name for ourselves while doing it! Current Recruitment: Tanks (1) Medium: Protection Paladin (for situational purposes) Healers (1 to 2) (Need DPS OS) High: Discipline Priest Medium: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid DPS (1 to 3) High: Rogue, Mage Medium: Any ranged DPS *NOTE:* It is extremely appealing to us that a healer has a DPS OS and that DPS can be effective with their OS. Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of class or spec. Because we are a 10 man raid, it is paramount that players can be effective with multiple specs. We are not interested in casual players in regards to raiding purposes. No recruit is guaranteed a core spot without trial. Previous Tiers: 8/8 H DS (first tier or raiding) 16/16 N Tier 14 4/6 H MSV. 12/12 N ToT 2/13 H ToT Raid Schedule: *all times server* Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9PM - 12PM Sundays: 6PM - 11PM *NOTE:* During progression, it is possible that we will run past our scheduled stop time. It is also possible that we will add a 4th night (typically Monday) to clear/clean up any slack or near kills from the previous night(s). Extended times are usually discussed during the raid, and are optional. Additional nights can be optional, but are mandatory if decided by me that they are necessary. What you can expect from <Provocation>: Provocation is a mature guild with helpful and friendly members. We pride ourselves on reputation within and outside of the guild. We do no condone inappropriate behavior or any downright rudeness. Within the confines of our guild, you will find yourself appreciated and encouraged to become one of us. A guild is just a place for you to be. It's how you are treated and what you can accomplish there that truly makes it a home. What <Provocation> expects from you: We are a guild focused and dedicated to progression raiding. This means that we require a high attendance and demand a great deal of focus. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, but often times we discuss in public loot allotment. If you raid for loot, you are not welcome here. If you like to flaunt your epeen, you are not welcome here. If you raid to kill bosses and like seeing teamwork come to fruition, this is the home for you. *No drama. If you are a drama queen, you can stop reading and look for another guild right now. *90% attendance required to keep a spot. You're no good to us if absent. *Working mic/headset and Vent is required. *Good internet connection. Frequent internet issues makes you unreliable. *Team player qualities. Raiding is a team job. It requires team players. *Willingness to sacrifice your spot for certain bosses if the raid requires it or to help keep subs from falling behind on gear. If you like what you have read so far and think that we will like you based on what you have read, feel free to contact Capala, Lakeishac, or Pandachuu in game. Below, I will post my battletag. I look forward to hearing from you! Battletag: Feival#1398Capala6 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 [H] <Oozeling> 25M 1/13 HM Seeking more! <Oozeling> is a dedicated raid team full of players who find fun in a challenge, but don't have the time in their lives to devote more than 2 nights to raiding. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00PM to 12:00AM server times, with occasional 10M pushing content past our raid times, not required in any sense. Beyond our raiding, we value respect in our guild. If any ounce of disrespect or general douche-ness occurs, it's taken care of swiftly. We don't yell at our raiders while raid leading, and we'll never punish you for messing up. We are operating under the assumption that you're doing your best already, and if we were doing my best and we still screwed up we'd be livid with ourselves, and that's all the motivation we'd need to improve. Our lives are busy, we don't come to this game to deal with punishments and social politics like we might in a real life work situation. However if that assumption is under scrutiny, we'll address it and replace you if need be. We have fun by being successful with each other. Anyone is welcome to join as a casual, but if you are interested in raiding on our 25M roster, we'll direct you towards the application in the guild website listed below. oozeling.net Specifically, we are looking for the following classes as we push into heroic content: Warlock Feral Druid Thank you for your time. Please contact Poojo (Pujo#1165) or any other officer in game if you'd like further details.Poojo12 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Warlock and Hunter LF Raid Guild Hello Stormreaver, my buddy and i recently got back into wow and are lookin for a raiding guild. We both have loads of experience raiding all the way back to vanilla and BC when we were hard core raiders. We have returned to MoP over the past 2 weeks or so and really want to get back into raiding. We are free almost all nights until about 12/1. We are slightly undergeared as we have just returned to the game, however, i assure you we both are unbelievable raiders who will be dedicated and will not disapoint. The lock is currently at 493PvE iLvl and my buddys hunter is at 482. Thanks for your consideration.Rbgsson1 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Lock Looking for a late night raiding guild. 520 Destro lock. Recently transfer to this server. 11/12 experienced on main. Can link main armory to show exp. Recently got into raiding usually a pvp'r. Prefer a late night raiding guild or a weekend afternoon raids.Bläre2 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Kitteh Durid LF H ToT Guild (server transfer) Hello all, I'm Jaymz (James), a Feral druid (with Guardian Offspec). I've been playing WoW since April of 2009. This character has been my main that entire time. My raiding "career" began in ToC and I have cleared all normal and much of the heroic content since then, while it was current. I have also raided on several alts (Prot Pally, Rogue, Resto Druid) at a fairly progressive level in a 10man setting. During Firelands and Dragon Soul I led a 10man Alt-Run. I consider myself a perfectionist and continuously strive to be the best feral druid/player I can be. I'm an avid reader of many blogs and theorycraft websites and forums, such as Fluid Druid, The Inc Bear, Maintankadin, Sacred Duty, and many more. Approximately 2 months ago I left the guild I'd been a part of since the end of Wrath of the Lich King and then decided that a temporary break from the game was needed. As it turns out my very old (~6yr) computer agreed with me, as my motherboard finally gave out. The time away has been nice and refreshing, but now armed with a new computer, I'm ready and excited to return to raiding. It will be really nice to raid with FPS in the double digits finally! Here are some things I'm looking for in a guild, in no particular order: - Alliance (Horde will be considered if everything else is a good fit.) - Heroic ToT progression a HUGE plus. - 25man (10man will be considered.) - Prefer EST or CST Server - Prefer Chicago or NY datacenter - Active outside of raid (Forums, old content/achievement runs, Challenge Modes, Alt-Run, etc) - 2 or 3 raid days per week, totaling 8-12 hours a week - Evening raid times (8pm-1am EST approx.) Sunday-Thursday (Friday/Saturday pm not an option for progression) - Mumble voice chat is preferable to Vent - Raids streamed live a plus (to assist me in decision making) Lastly, the community/atmosphere of the guild. I'm looking for a smart, respectful, dedicated, active and like-minded group of people. After all it's much easier to enjoy the game when you enjoy spending time with the people you game with, right? I'd rather be a little less progressed with a group of people whose company I enjoy rather than clear everything with a bunch of people I don't have anything in common with. These are just some examples of what I hope to find in a guild. I do fully understand that the likelihood of finding ALL these things in one guild is slim, but one can hope, right? If I do find a guild that's a good fit, you can bet I will be one of the most loyal, reliable, and supportive members you will ever have. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance for any replies you leave. You can contact me here in this thread, via twitter @DuridJaymz, or in game on the Eldre'Thalas server. Sincerely, JaymzJaymz2 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 <Highly Medicated>12/12, 2/13 HM Recruiting <Highly Medicated> is a 10 man raiding guild and have been on the realm since the beginning of mop. We are currently looking to fill a tank position a Pally Tank. We raid tuesday and wednesday from 6 pm server time to 11 (may move to tues-thurs 7-10). 515 minimum ilvl. If interested in a trial run and for more information you can whisper/mail myself - Zërxis (alt 137), Sevenofnyne, Freshisdead or Kräytos (alt 0228) in game.Zërxis0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 WTB Blacksmithing/Egineering Kit's. Tag is zenturion#1877. Please contant asap!Abiro0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 [H-25] <TPA> 10/12H - Recruiting DPS/Heals The Panic Attacks was founded on Scilla in 2007 and raided there for several years before transferring to Stormreaver in the hopes of attracting a wider recruiting pool. We try to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We organize several (optional) guild events that are available for anyone to join, including: alt raid nights, casual PvP battlegrounds, and even football fantasy competitions. Perks such as free guild repairs are included in being a part of TPA's roster. We do, however, have a set of minimum expectations for those who wish to raid with us. These qualifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Showing up consistently. We have a 90% attendance policy that is actively monitored. Officers expect to know well in advance if a raider is going to miss progression. 2. Having knowledge of your class. This is not a WoW internship. You are not going to join TPA for training and credit hours. 3. Being able to interact politely with others. No, you will not be best friends with every single person in the raid. Yes, the officers expect you to behave during raids hours and not cause the rest of the raid aggravation. 4. Cannot be a creepy weirdo. We distribute loot using a bidding DKP system. DKP is earned through boss kills, and deducted when a raider acquires loot. DKP is also deducted through a weekly decay system, or can be deducted at the discretion of the officers (very rare). Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7PM-11PM CST. Mists of Pandaria Progression: Mogu'shan Vaults (25-man): 5/6 Heroic Cleared Heart of Fear (25-man): 4/6 Heroic Cleared Terrace of the Endless Spring (25-man): 1/4 Heroic Cleared Throne of Thunder (25-man): 10/12 Heroic Cleared ... For further information and the application format please visit http://www.thepanicattacks.com/ Officers you can contact: GM - Phatdad - Real ID: rjleasure@hotmail.com Malefacin Kasheira Admirov - Real ID: Admirov#1246 UtherpendrgnAdmirov98 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 Goodbye ganksters would like to say goodbye to all the allies and the horde who are leaving this server! and in the words of the great Gobsend "WE LOVE YOU!!!!"Taintedroses26 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Virtual Realms ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897Elvine5 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Lf 10 man Guild Looking for a new raiding guild, pref 10 man but 25 is negotiable. Hopefully something on the same page as me or a little farther ahead. Msg me in game or add Spextacus#1754.Viivix0 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 MW Looking For Serious 3v3 team Hey guys im looking for a serious team I have really Enjoyed my monk as of late. I have about 1950 exp but never REALLY pushed rating. I would love to find some people to push rating with. I would prefer a Feral and Shadowpriest but im open for anything. Hit me up in Game.Healnutz0 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Reigns of the Crimson Deathcharger WTS for 45k. Or willing to add 45k in trade for the Jeweled Onyx Panther. Achozen#1317Ganìkus0 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 515 Ele/ Resto Shaman Hello everyone, I Transferred over to the server yesterday as I needed to get on a Pacific Time zone sever. At the moment I am looking for a Adult guild. I am an older adult (45) and play with my older children and some family friends. I have not had the opportunity to raid but LFRs but have raided 40 and 25 and 10 mans in the past and have seen most of TBC into Sunwell... If you think I might be a good fit for you please feel free to contact me in game or leave a reply here Thank you for your time BeffyBeffynacho2 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 Wtb lvl 15+ guild. pst. Would like to buy a lvl 15 or higher guild. Doesn't matter how many bank tabs or such. Whisper me in game, send me an in-game mail, or add Syraina#2715 and let me know how much you'd like for your guild.Syraina2 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 WTB Engineering Kit 1-600 Title says it all. Looking for a full leveling kit from 1-600. Send in-game with price. Best price wins. ThanksAnewbus1 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild, accepting reasonable offers We were a PVP guild on a PVE server. Group of us brought up the idea of realm transferring to a PVP server and it seemed to be welcomed and encouraged. So we did it but no one really followed us and I'm not sure I really want to build it up again. I just want to PVP and pwn so i joined Fus Ro Dah with my main. :) Bubbly rocks! Barring any reasonable offers I will just keep it as a bank guild with my 3 officers that did actually transfer. So now it's an empty lvl 25 guild, all BOA gear unlocked, and 7 bank tabs. Would be a great start for anyone wanting to get something going without having to level up a new guild from scratch. You can either post in this forum or message Fuzzbrain in-game. -FuzzIcetempest5 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 WTS Level 25 horde guild. 450+ Members WTS level 25 horde guild. Serious offers only. Please E-mail me with offers at Curtis.p@hotmail.ca . I Wont check this thread often please E-mail me.Lawlpickle1 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 WTS LVL 25 Horde guild 7 bank tabs 1280 guild achievement points Several good Heroic Achievements Several Legendary Achievements All Boa's unlocked http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stormreaver/Swagg%C3%A9r/achievement Serious offers only please Send me a in game mail or message me at Mortalitas #1653Praetorianx3 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 Goodbye Man, its been a blast hasnt it. From me first joining to me leaving. All the raids i been in, all the bgs i been in and all the friends I have made. I would like to say goodbye to all my friends and all the people who dont like me. heres the list First to the guild that i was in when i first joined then left for more serious pvp. TenX i would like to thank Kannonhell, Ogheta, Farls, Banhammer, Cokemonster, macgamz and many others. Im moving with Kore and not sure who is staying so i would like to say goodbye to them. To the hordies i would like to thank ghost division for the fun times, i would like to say goodbye to ganksters pair of dice for all the wpvp Def Taintedrose, Pretz, gobsend, brofist, hextinction, and many others. you take care of your self. I would like to say goodbye to my haters on the server and hope you find a new person to hate on. Heres a video to rember me by. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGJOqMHsDI and ill miss rogvor mostPepperss14 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 Raid transferring, looking for home. Afternoon stormreaver, due to a weak/dead server and low transfer rates, we are finally making our move elsewhere. Looking for: 25man raiding guild (hoping), with active pve/pvp, and a good casual group of players.Whiskeysour8 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 Lavate Las Manos (12/12) recruiting for 25's <LAVATE LAS MANOS> Recruiting for 25 mans. Need: 1 Resto-Druid/Shaman 3 DPS-Warlock/Rogue/Feral/boomkin/Dk/Mage RAID TIMES:Tues/Thurs/Sun 8pm-12:30am server (central) 10 man progression- (12/12) Loot:Council About US: Lavate Las Manos is a guild of close friends that transferred from the forgotten coast in 2012.We took an extensive break after dragon soul, and recently started playing again. We are currently a 10man raiding guild looking to form into a semi hardcore 25 man raiding guild. What we're looking for- Competent- Do you know your class? Are you gemmed correctly? Do you use cool-downs correctly? Then this raid is for you. If you seem to be consistently dying in raids,standing in stuff, and not paying attention to cool-downs, and etc. This guild is not for you. We want everyone to pull the best numbers as they can! Reliable- Do you show up 98% of the time? If not don't apply. On the other hand though if an emergency comes up its understandable. If you do have something on a specific date, and let us know a week in advance that's alright too. BUT if you want to go to the movies to see the hobbit, and skip raid... your raid spot will be replaced. Friendly- If you rage don't message me. We can not deal with people who think the game is the only thing important in life. We are a friendly guild looking to push progression to the max. We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, we want players excited to show up to raids to progress on a new fight. We are a social guild in vent most of the week. We like to joke around in vent, even when we are raiding (during trash), but if the boss is pulled it becomes serious. No fooling around, we are here to progress. WE ARE DRAMA FREE. If you're going to bring drama. You will be replaced immediately! ALL OF THAT SAID: Please send me a message if you're interested, in game mail, or pst if im on. Message (Énigma)Énigma0 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 kores theam song bad kore bad kore whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do... when ganksters comes for you? ~from silk with love xoxoxo <3Taintedroses23 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 DPS DK LF 10 man raiding team 3/13 heroic exp ilv 527Sanstuss0 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 Tank LF AM or fri/sat (any time) raid group! HORDE SIDE ONLY! A friend of mine is in search of a raid team that fits his needs. A new progression group would probably be best since he hasn't raided ToT yet. (only LFR) He's available to raid Mornings, best times would be: 8AM-11AM server time. Or: Friday & Saturday any time. He's a 500 ilvl Blood DK (Also gearing up his Prot paladin if needed) Here's a link to his armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Berodin/advanced Raid days/times are strict and are worked around his work schedule. Add him on battletag if interested: Baleos#1134Lilith0 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 (H) LF Home within my Time zone, if Possible Hello all, I am looking for a Guild within my time zone if possible, I am currently GMT +6, Yes I know it is a US Server, I started back in the states but now due to work live overseas. I am usually on during most guilds down times. My evening’s playtime is during most players mornings so needless to say it is pretty quiet when I am on other than weekends. I am looking for a group that doesn’t mind me joining them during my normal play times and has players on as well. I am hardcore nothing, I like to play with groups for instances I also have two 90's doing LFR not that, that is much but it works for my sched. That is if there are any guilds that have a schedule similar to this, (My time) 6pm ish to around 10 or 11, and when I can on weekends. Thank you in advanceOhsno0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 LF guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling Any guilds on either side have these unlocked and would mind me leveling an alt or something in guild to get one these?Masayume1 Jun 10, 2013