Stormreaver

May 9, 2013 [H] Balloon Xplorers Club, recruiting... Balloon Xplorers Club, 3/13 HM is looking for a Boomkin or Warrior dps. We raid, Tues, Weds, Thurs, 9-12 server. We are a mature guild, focused on progression and have had a consistent core roster for 2+ years. We expect good attendance, but understand that people have other obligations at times. Whisper or in-game mail, Paradoxis, Zalice or Metafizzle for more information.Zalice1 May 9, 2013
May 8, 2013 im conflicted I dont know who im in love with. Gobsend, Taintedrose and i think hex has feelings for me Its a love sqaurePepperss18 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 WTS Level 25 horde guild. 450+ Members WTS level 25 horde guild. Serious offers only. Please E-mail at Curtis.p@hotmail.caLawlpickle1 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 515 unholy/496 blood DK LF Guild 2/13 heroic DK LFG preferably 25m heroic progression. I would consider 10m if there are no 25m options. I have 2/13 Heroic exp and have worked on more and know strats. I would like to stay dps but would tank if necessary. I can go Horde or Alliance doesn't really matter. My raid schedule is wide open. I don't fill out guild apps but will do vent interviews.Unholyhound0 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 [H] Dark Horizon Raiding 12/12 LF Tank. <Dark Horizon> lvl25 12/12 ToT 10M is a late night raiding guild currently looking for a raid ready Blood DK or Prot Warrior. Our raid times are 11:30pm for 3 hours Tue/ Wed/ Thurs. If you have any questions leave a message here or send an in-game mail to me or Firelilly.Redpaws33 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 Top Two songs you PvP or PvE to... Here are mine... ( it's a weird mix I know ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLwMycity38 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 <Blackhand> (H) 10 LFM <Blackhand> (H) of Stormreaver is currently looking for the following class/specs to raid with us in our 10 man progression group. We are a casual raiding guild that is comprised of people who have played together over the course of the past 7 years. Originally built by two brothers and their friends, Blackhand was formed with the primary focus of having fun, incorporating a vibrant social community, and pursuing the end game content in World of Warcraft. Having started raiding a little bit late into the expansion, Blackhand is quickly clearing T14 content with Jin’rokh the Breaker on farm. With your help, we are looking to fully push into Throne of Thunder soon! Classes being considered: Restoration Shaman(Strong need) Balance Druid (Strong need) Elemental Shaman Hunter Raid times: Tuesday (8:30-11:00 PM EST) Thursday (7:30-11:00 PM EST) Progression: 6/6 MsV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES 1/12 ToT While killing bosses is important to us, it is equally important to us that our potential applicants enjoy hanging out with their guild aside from just showing up for raid. If you are a positive, enthusiastic player who appreciates being in a guild that participates with each other outside of scheduled raid times, and enjoys playing with like minded individuals, you may be a good fit for us! If you are interested in joining a kicked back, close knit group of friends who like to get things done come raid time while simultaneously having a killer time, or if you have any questions, feel free to respond here or please whisper or send an in-game mail to Hauncho (Guild Leader), Thetans (Council), or Ccatalyst (Council) and we can discuss your future with us!Ccatalyst8 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 LF PvP guild for 5.2 I am in search of a guild for 5.2 and the upcoming PvP season. What I am looking for is a guild that is primarily into PvP and does scheduled guild run (or primarily guild run) rbgs at the very least. Meaning I am not going to be heavy into PvE. I do my dailies, and solo old raids for gold/mounts. That is about the extent of my PvE right now. The guild does not have to be an elite guild. I am just looking for competent players to run with on a regular basis. I do have some standards. Use vent, be using some decent addons (HHTD, battleground targets, etc). I am not looking to get carried. I got a late start in this season and only made it to Sergeant with 4 pieces of malev as such, and did not actually get to participate in Arena. And before this, I mainly did PvE for the past several years from everything from main tank, to raid healer, to a variety of dps classes. Nonetheless, I am looking to have fun and improve. Post here with info and I'll contact you/apply for your guild, or send me in game mail or whisper. Thank you in advance.Disabull9 May 8, 2013
May 8, 2013 Looking for guild Xfering to this server and will continue to level. I am looking for a pvp guild that runs RBGs and is competitive in arenas once I am 90 and geared to compete. I don't mind talking to anyone in game about accomplishments as a player I have obtained. I am a very knowledgeable pvper that forms strats, can call targets, etc. Just looking for some fun Nothing special at all but my most recent accomplishment is from my resto shaman in RBGs at 2200 at level 85 the last time I played. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/C%C3%B2ercions/achievement#95:15092:a5341Cöercions2 May 8, 2013
May 7, 2013 [Horde] WTS Level 25 Guild 7GBANK TABS - 85 MEMBERS - ALL HEIRLOOMS. Gbank contains many valuables. Battletag me if you're interested Battletag: Bladeroth#1894Ctmage1 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 WTB wind wool cloth in bulk! I am looking for Windwool Cloth Or any Bolt of Windwool Cloth Please add me b tag or pst me in game so we can arrange a price! pst me on vandle or cpttoucan, my b tag is pandabear#1227Cpttoucan1 May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 [A] <Air> look for us on Sargeras! It's been a good run. Thanks to all our friends for the great support over the year. Honorable mention: Archarus <Riff Raff>, Eisheth/Lilutu <Convicted>, Groucho/Druidia <Convicted>, Zigknight <Monkey Clusters>, Sephyxia <Riff Raff>. You guys are like family! Miss yah :'( We tried to keep it together on this server with the alliance thinning out every day, but I guess you never realize how bad it is until you spend 2 hours trying to find an alliance LW with the pattern you need, or 30min for a bracer enchant, or zero invisibility potions on sale in the AH for CMs. Finding a descent pug to fill a missing dps spot when one of us is sick is near impossible too. It is what it is. I wish Blizz can figure something out with the top 10 servers all horrifically imbalanced towards one faction or the other. Clearly they see nothing wrong with it, so the only thing left for us is moving. <Air> will be going to Sargeras-PVP Alliance. Raiding time will not change and most of us will be there by May 8th 2013 Wednesday morning, saving the few that will be moving on from the game in general /tear. We are now actively recruiting :D Visit air-sr.enjin.com if you are interested in day time raiding! Thank you Stormreaver, for been the start of my WoW journey, it's been a sweet 6 years. - XelXelaeno161 May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013 <HILYMI> 25m 1/12H 12/12 ToT Raid times - Tue Wed Thu 7-11 server (CST) 1/12H 12/12N www.hilymi.com Yoink#1409 Tanks - Closed Heals - Non Druid Melee - Any Ranged - Any Our raid team The goal is that every night, we are satisfied with all 25 people in the raid. To achieve this we are building a team of 30 core people. You just can't get around people missing raids, be it internet issues, work or school commitments, their 5th grandmother dying, or their gold fish drowning. This is how many core raiders we feel is necessary to run a strong team every night in a 25m guild. 30 core players as in, no recruits, no backup raiders, no 2nd string guys. Our 30 man comp is: 2 tanks, 7 healers, 7 melee, 14 ranged. Of this 30 we want 2 people with viable tank OS, 2 people with viable heal OS, and 2 with viable DPS OS. Now, you might be thinking that, 30 > 25. Yes, you are right. Eventually, core raiders will be sat if everyone were to show up. Our answer to this is that, it is better to sit good players then to bring bad ones. We hope that everyone in our guild feels the same way. If it is a progression boss, we will bring our best comp/players. If it is just farm content, we will ask for volunteers to sit that don't need gear off what ever boss were on. How we hit it Established in 2006, HILYMI has survived the ever changing WoW landscape by placing trust in our core beliefs and values. We are a member centered raid guild with core values of family, teamwork, respect, and innovation. As a raiding philosophy HILYMI operates on the “Work Hard, Play Harder” system. What this means is on raid nights members are expected to show up on time, prepared and ready to give 110%. Along with this we have many expectations of our members to do offline research, planning, and coordination so that when we do raid, we are effective and progress at a competitive speed. If you can't make one of your usual nights or will be late, we require you to notify us via our website. We also don't take ourselves too seriously which is part of the reason why we named ourselves what we did and our tabard bears a golden jester's cap. Our name and tabard also reminds ourselves that this is just a game that should always remain fun and enjoyable even through the toughest progression. What ever you do, stand next to other people Our guild enjoys a strong social atmosphere where members not only raid together, but enjoy each other's company whether it's raiding, pvp, just hanging around in Org, playing Diablo, or enjoying some Starcraft. We're not just about logging in to "get a job done, make progression, and get loot" - it's also about being able to enjoy your free time in a fun environment! As such, all recruits are expected to spend some quality out of raid time with current members to get to know each other, which will help determine if the recruit is a good fit for the guild and the people in it. The rest is up to you. Complete information regarding our guild mission / vision, members expectations, raiding procedures, loot policies, etc. can be found on our website under our charter. Once you learn more about us, if you think we are an ideal guild home for you, please fill out an application on our website. Once completed, a recruitment officer will review it and provide feedback on the next step for you.Yoink57 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 sold soldMoobanker4 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 Starting Stormreaver RBG group. Looking for players that are willing to put in the time to get Hero of the Horde. Previous high rated arena or RBG experience is preferred although diamonds in the rough are welcome as well. Players must be able to think for themselves and have good decision-making skills as well as the ability to listen to directions when needed. This will not be an easy undertaking and you must be committed and continuously strive to improve both as an individual PvPer and in terms of group synergy. Please post your application in this thread in the following manner: Name: Class/Spec: Previous PvP experience: Times Available: If I'm interested in what I see I will interview you in mumble (which will be the defacto means of communication for this group). At this time I'm looking for: [2-3 Tanks] [3-4 Healers] [7-10 DPS] The roster will be updated on this thread. Happy Hunting!Kradus14 May 6, 2013
May 6, 2013 My Video Hey guys! Check out my unboxing video. It wasn't really appreciated in the other forum sections. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KQ7bmbN8H8Rogvor9 May 6, 2013
May 5, 2013 16/16 heroic last tier LF raiding guild I was 16/16 heroic experienced last tier (on my dk, my previous main) with a heroic sha kill. I am looking for a 8pm server (or later) full time spot for my lock which is my new main. I am happy to prove that I deserve a spot in your guild.Sliplock0 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 LC Jewelcrafting Leveling Kit - Alliance Hey, I am looking to get a JC Kit to level JCing, from 275 to 600. Contact me in game at SourApple#1525Voopinyearsh2 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 LF Alliance Engineering Kit Hey, i am looking for a engineering leveling kit for this toon. Contact me real id, sourapple#1525 if you have one. ThanksWangfhckbang1 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 <NumbSkull> PvP Guild! Hey everyone. Just wanted to put some guild recruitment on the forums. NumbSkull is a PvP guild that is now recruiting members for our core RBG team. We accept all classes due to not everyone being able to play at the same time. Our current RBG rating is at approximately 1600. We would love to have any devoted PvP'er who would be interested in joining. For more info please whisper Papatom/Profesh/Bilbofappins. Thanks for reading!Papatom3 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 [H] Reformed - Recruiting for 10M ToT Reformed is an active, friendly guild on the horde side of Stormreaver. We are a casual guild, but we do take our raiding and progression seriously. We are currently recruiting for our Group 2's fresh 10M ToT progression; however, all exceptional players, raiders and otherwise are welcome. Recruitment 1 Tank (Full on Warriors, Monk/Pally Preferred)Times Monday - 8:00 - 11:00 ST Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00 ST Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00 ST* If these time will frequently conflict with your interests, withhold your application. Progression Our Group has spent the better part of this patch gearing, and trying to assemble a reliable team. We have now started ToT progression, and are currently mostly geared 500+. However, one key piece is still missing, a tank. Many of our raiders have experience in ToT (excluding LFR) and we plan to make as much progress as possible while remaining within our times.Requirements All potential raiders must have a vent and a mic. An iLvl of 495+ is required (exceptions can be made for prominent recruits) All potential raiders must make an account at, and apply via our website at: Reformed.enjin.com We are a mature guild: this applies to behavior, language, and humor. We intend to keep it this way. Missing raid happens, and is 100% acceptable; however, if it becomes a trend your spot will be filled.Additional Info Reformed is very community centered. Even between raid groups, we are all friends and get along well. Members are constantly participating in heroics, LFR, old content, and achievement runs. Our main focus has been, and will be to have fun, but remember that drama is not considered fun....Aro4 May 5, 2013
May 4, 2013 Two Tanks and a SP Looking for a Home Three players are relocating from a very inactive server. Looking for a home in a guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday. Preferably a guild with a mature base of players. We Have two mains that prefer to tank and are 500+ ilevel and a Shadow Priest - though roles are negotiable!Gramaton1 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 WTS Big Battle Bear and White Riding Camel Selling trading card mounts Bear for 88k Camel for 84k For both I'm willing to skim off 4k and sell them together for 168k. Pst, if interested.Fizzlebolt0 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 [LF] - Destro + Rogue + Hpal for [5v5 Arena] Team is Double Hpal Double Destro Rogue add me in game tony#11158Madnbad1 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 LF Leatherworker I'm looking for a leatherworker who can craft the blue caster shaman pvp gear. Tipping well, my mats. Please send a tell or reply here!Teslashocks0 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 I'm Back! :3 Just got back from 2 week vacation to Hong Kong! :p Who needs transmogs!?Elvine9 May 4, 2013
May 3, 2013 Stormreaver Blizzcon Roll Call Tickets are sold out, who's going?! I was able to snag a benefit dinner ticket and can't wait! This will be my first Blizzcon!Elvine3 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 Fresh PvP guild LF We've been leveling the guild fast, looking for new members, mostly PvP based but not afraid to run raids if it is wanted. Also will have multiple 70 twinks if anyone likes that. Message me using my real id explicit_nice@live.comRassberry4 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 ToT Guild run full clear looking for more @ 7 server tonight, <HILYMI> will be clearing TOT starting on council. We are looking to bring along some people that might be interested in joining the guild. We are already DEing 60% of the gear that drops you will have a good shot at loot as well as a full clear. Please add me on real ID yoink#1409 if you wish to come along.Yoink1 May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013 [H] <Havøc> Recruiting - Tu / W / Sat. Havøc Horde Havøc is recruiting, we are returning from a hiatus and we are looking to start progression on Throne of Thunder. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. 6 - 11 Server time (Central time) 7 - 12 Eastern time Open Spots One Tank: Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk, or Guardian Druid.One Healer: Druid, Shaman, or PriestCurrent Raid Comp Tanks Protection WarriorHealers Holy Paladin Holy Paladin/PriestDPS Mage Warlock Shaman Shadow Priest Arms WarriorReply to this post or whisper Mushmöuth, Snoopfrogg, Koráge, or MetalicusMushmöuth4 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 [H] Looking for a Start-up Guild Hello. Have a 480 Holy Paladin. My friend's a 47(something) DPS hunter (as opposed to any other kind of hunter). We are transferring over to Horde side after wallowing in shame as Alliance for too long. We just started playing again, rolled these new toons, plowed through MSV with a guild, and are now looking for a guild once we transfer. We aren't quite ready for ToT gear-wise, but have experience from Pre-BC, and are quick learners. If any guilds that are still working on MSV - ToES are looking for a healer and DPS, let me know so that I know we will have a warm, loving home upon our arrival. <3Pandulf1 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 LF PvP guild It looks like Evolution is dying or going to be moving servers (don't hold me to that) and as such, my arena partner and I (Teutonicmonk) are looking for a PvP guild to join. Lvl 25 is not a requirement IMO but would be nice. I'd like to find somewhere that does WPvP, Arenas, and RBG. Friendly pvp guild that can offer advice and is willing to have two veteran noobs play with them (does that sound wrong to you?). Let me know! P.S. We'd like to stay alliance.Haassar18 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 WTB Ghost Iron Ore.... And lots of it In game mail me or tell and we can discuss pricing. I want as much as u can offer. I really REALLY mean as much!Gantin0 May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013 How's horde pvp on this server? Thinking of xferring how's the pvp community horde side? Decent, small, non existent?Damienlol61 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Lvl 85 twink guild? I heard rumors of a lvl 85 twink guiild that's already formed. Supposedly a group of people who just enver upgraded to mop. If anybody knows anything about this, or could provide some information, that'd be great. =)Dorleron0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 507 destro/aff lock lf ToT raiding guild Took a short break from wow around the time ToT came out. got 4/12 the first week and then stopped playing. I came back and xfered here.....kind of regret it since the alliance blow. but i am willing to xfer to horde this friday. have my green fire and got all silver challenge modes my first time doing them(soon to be gold). i am just waiting to be discovered so reply on here or msg me in game. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Axebane/simpleAxebane1 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [H] <Occams Razor> Recruiting <Occams Razoe> 6/13 is looking to rebuild its core raid group after major losses due to personal reasons. We are a serious-casual guild, meaning our raid times and atmosphere are light, but we are serious about progression. We raid Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm ST. and Tuesday 8pm-11pm ST for our non-mandatory Head Start run to clear farm bosses. We are looking for skilled, intelligent, and semi-geared players (min ilvl 500-505). Gear lvl might be compensated for skilled players. Looking for: Tanks: 0-1 (pref Warrior, Paladin) Healers: 2-3 (Priest, Shaman, with either a Paladin or Monk) DPS: Lock,and a mage, or war Post here or message me in game for more info.Draakmis0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Catcherx Hey gurl we still on for tonight?Calicus0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [A] <Convicted> T/W/Th 7:00 CST 25M 1/13 Recruitment is currently open for all classes/specs. Current Progression: 1/13 25H Throne of Thunder (12/12 N) T14 Progression: 5/6 Heroic 25M Mogu'shan Vaults 2/6 Heroic 25M Heart of Fear (3/6H 10M) 4/4 25M Terrace of the Endless Spring Wowprogress area rankings: West: 653 US: 247 Realm: 7 Previous Expansion Progression: 8/8 HM Dragon Soul + Glory 6/7 HM Firelands + Glory of the Firelands Raider 6/6 HM Blackwing Decent 4/5 HM Bastion of Twilight 1/2 HM Throne of the Four Winds Raiding Schedule: Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Time: 7:00 - 11:00 server (CST) Who we are: Convicted was started as a 25 man raiding guild in 2008. We have been a competitive force on Stormreaver in the 3 day a week bracket and will continue to push hard modes in Mists. We strive to create and maintain a guild free of drama and corruption that always pushes progression. Loot is distributed via Loot Council, with up to 5 officers voting on each piece of loot. Who we are looking for: Competitive, mature, and skilled players who are looking for a 3 day a week raiding guild that pushes hard modes. This guild was built around players who did the 5 day a week hardcore raiding in Vanilla and BC and were looking for something with less of a time commitment. We're adults here and real life matters. The type of players we're looking for understand the following: --You are an adult and can act like one. --You can maintain close to 100% attendance. --You are a very skilled player and not relying on gear or better players to carry you. --You show up prepared. Gold, gems, enchants, and consumables are never a problem. --You have a raider's mentality and enjoy learning new content. Wiping for 4 hours is not a problem. --You are situationally aware and able to multitask. If you stand in bad things do not apply. --You have a good attitude, communication skills, and are a team player who can take criticism well. --You are looking for a long term guild. If you're interested and up for the challenge, we invite you to check out the guild charter on our website forums. You're also welcome to whisper any of our players online if you have any questions. If we look like a good fit please register on our forums and throw an application up. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing your application soon. http://www.sr-convicted.enjin.com/Spirál65 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 I have the most important question ever I have the most important question ever. No, it isn't about my sexuality. It's... Do I bring my mage or rogue over to this server? And do I make it Horde? So, I guess that is 2 questions. I know 90% of you don't care, but some of you might have an opinion. Mainly those who play rogues and mages. And now, for your viewing pleasure.. The fat kid from Hook! http://www.thefatwhiteguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fat-kid-from-hook.pngShamdusky41 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 you make me sick. I do not think I have seen a worse display of skill by the Alliance since I reactivated. You guys are awful.Longhofer22 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [H]<Just Outta Jail> 1/13H open recruitment We went strong in week 1 of raiding with some raiders in 483 ilvl gear doing 1/13H and 12/12 normals. Since that first week, we've had complications with the roster and have had very little time to put forth towards progression. We still have the majority of our experienced core though and we're going to use this tier as a building block for the next tier. That being said, we're looking to round off the rest of our roster needs but we're looking for patient individuals who will stick around for the guild to grow into its full potential. About us: Just Outta Jail is a 10man horde guild that was formed during Tier 15 by a group of players who came from all different guilds but similar backgrounds; hardcore raiding. The majority of our players have raided at a top 10 US level at one point in time and now have the desire to play at a semi-casual pace under a 3 night a week schedule. All of our members are highly skilled and still take a deep interest in the game but we don't have a desire to chase the glory that comes with a rank. We just want to get the content down at a reasonable pace without the pressures of serious competition. With that being said, due to the sheer caliber of our players, it's not unreasonable for us to end a tier at a top 100 ranking. If you're an old soul in the WoW PvE scene, this might be the guild for you. We're looking for a holy pally, (non-pally) tank, and caster dps. Previous achievements from the core: US 18th Sha of Fear US 9th Madness of Deathwing US 4th Heroic Ragnaros US 12th Heroic Sinestra US 46th Heroic Lich King US 14th Tribute to Insanity US 6th Alone in the Darkness US 14th Kil'Jaeden Expectations: Reliability: Although equally important, I'm not just referring to attendance. Though most of us come from different guilds, we're a tight knit group that relies on each other to do their individual job. Our productivity comes from being able to count on the guy/girl next to you. Performance: We don't expect you to perform perfectly but each member should be at a similar skill level to avoid throwing off the balance of the guild. You are expected to come to raids on time, with all necessary materials, and a knowledge of mechanics of the fight in progress. Attitude: It's impossible for everyone in a guild to get along at all times especially when you have players coming from different competitive backgrounds. However, our goal is to maintain a semi-relaxed atmosphere while being productive. Since we're not competing for a top rank, there is no reason for us to get hostile with each other. Nights of repetitive wiping are a way of life in a raiding guild but we try to make the best of it. Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 8:00pm-12:00am EST Sunday if needed for cleanup, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Loot: Loot is done on a Need/Greed roll to keep things as fair as possible. This also means that we're counting on our members to make the better judgement call when it comes to benefiting the guild. If a member has received multiple pieces of loot recently, it is expected that they would pass once in a while. Gear is not the only means to the end. Please add illistic#1603 Visit justouttajail.com Or contact Slime or Jigabyte in game.Slimelololl34 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [H] Progression (25) 2/12N - Recruiting Progression is a level 25 guild recruiting Horde Side on Stormreaver (PvP). We are currently looking for two more permanent members for our new raid group - a Frost/Unholy DK and a Warlock, Rogue or DPS Shaman. We raid three nights a week on Tues, Thurs and Sun from 8:00pm to 11:00pm server. Our ideal member is one who enjoys their class and is well versed at what it can do, how to tweak their performance by researching online, trial and error, and tapping the knowledge and experience of others. We value your dedication and ability to learn over prior experience and kills. We also want to grow and include more casual non-raiding members for Challenge Modes, PvP (BG and Arena), Achievements and just having a good time. If the idea of helping build something from the start and shaping the end result through your actions and participation appeals to you, feel free to reach out to myself, Explosivé (alt+0233), Felroi or Seléné (alt+0233) to chat.Helleos4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 wtb tot carry full clear prefer 25m just curious are there any guilds that sell a raid spot for a full clear for gold also looking to get gearDemöness4 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 [H] 494 Rogue LF ToT Raiding guild Hi, I have a 494 rogue LF a ToT raiding Guild, I have 12/12 ToT + 1/13 H experience. I'm currently looking for a guild for my 2nd character. I like to think im skilled. My Main is a 525 Balance Druid.Pandae1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 [H] Hammered 3/12 TOT LF HEALER AND 1 RDPS <Hammered> Level 25 Guild, 10 man Progression: 6/6 MSV 6/6 HOF 4/4 ToES 3/12 Tot Normal Casual Raiding Guild Raid Times: Currently Tuesday,Thursday 730st-11st Recruiting: All classes welcome, currently looking for a reliable healer and ranged dps prefer lock or hunter What to expect: We are a close group of friends who have been playing together for a couple of years. We all have real lifes and understand when things come up which hinder raid attendance. We are a casual raiding guild so if you are looking for hardcore raiding we are not the guild for you. We do expect everyone to fully understand their class and spec to be able to maximize performance for raids. There is no gear requirement currently to get in, but showing dedication to go get the best gear you can increases raid chances. Any questions or wanting more information you can whisper in game on <kenshiputa> My battletag is chance#1292.Kenshinubb15 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 WTS 522 boots Quilen Hide Boots Dreadrunner Sabatons I have them in LW patterns and I can craft them with the spirits. Please wisper me Btag pandabear#1227Comfypanda4 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Specs for Warrior weapons and Armor Since my specialization is arms right now, i need to know what kind of weapon is best- two handed or one handed, and the most important specs to look for like stamina and agility. Also was wondering if there is a certain instance to get these things?Polarbeard4 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 506 Holy Paladin LF raiding guild. Just throwing it out there. I am 12/12 normal on main. I play pretty casually but enjoy my paladin enough to pick up a few days. Hoping for maybe thurs-sat and a monday perhaps. Hit me up.Lanzelot4 Apr 28, 2013