Stormreaver

Apr 18, 2013 WW Monk, Mage, or Resto Shaman lf 3's and RBG I'm fairly experienced in arena play, and I'm a bit of an enthusiast of the meta-game that is involved with arena. It's not much of an achievement in my opinion to know these things; but I am well versed in every ability of every class in this game, and certainly know the various counters available in this game to each of those abilities. I only find the need to point that out after the countless times I've tried to play with people on the alliance faction of this server, and it seems a fair amount of them aren't fully aware of what other classes can do. My old account is mediocre proof of my experience in arena: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Toransu/achievement#95:165 (Only been 2102 in 3's, and 2170 in 5's http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Toransu/statistic#21:152 ) The account I'm on currently is new because I wanted to RAF as many 80's as possible, so I could have one of each class for upcoming seasons. I am looking for serious offers only ( I intend to push for high rating. ), and I don't need any ragers / try-hards who have "no room for improvement." I will be shooting for teir 1 comps such as RPS; however other comps with decent players will definitely be considered. RBGs are an interesting concept that I'd like to consider; however they seem very boring to me currently and I realize they're almost necessary for high conquest caps. Please send in-game mail or message me in game if you are interested.Meadshield0 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 I suck, LF level 85 2's partners. I don't arena. I want to. I'm level 85. I don't have mist ex pack. If you too are mediocre in arena but want to dabble with it, let me know. I'd like to find a couple people so you can do stuff while i'm offline and vise-verca.Conqueso2 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Late night people... like midnight to 5 am.. join my guild (not mine but the one im in) especially if you are capped at 85. that would be cool. that is allConqueso0 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 25m Heroic Jin'rokh LFDps (Wed, Thurs, Sun) <Skill Optional> is a new transfer guild to this server from Whisperwind. We have been a guild for a couple of years now and are looking to rebuild our 25 man raiding roster. We lost quite a few raiders at the start of patch 5.2 and weren't able to refill our roster on our home server, so have sought out a new server. In this search we have decided to transfer to here to Stormreaver. As a 10 man we are 12/12, however 10 man raiding is not where our heart is. So we are actively recruiting to refill our roster. In the mean time we are looking for dps to continue pushing content with us. We will have open rolls for loot and will begin at 7:30pm, stopping at 11pm server. After Heroic Jin'rokh we will be continuing for a full clear, given the pugs are all quality enough. If you have any question please RealId me (Wryot#1385) otherwise post here on your toon so I can armory you. Invites will go out at 7:15 if you are selected. Thank you.Riot3 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 <Section Hate> H(25)Mid-Day Wkend Raid Raid times= SAT, SUN 1-4p server Currently recruiting Holy Paladin DK Dps DK Tank Rogue select Ranged dps (Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter) Please have knowledge of current content, LFR DOES NOT count, be able to execute raid mechanics, and have 500+ ilvl......msg me on forum or in game on this toon, or Forjudasakes Thank youForgodsakes2 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Resto Druid and Frost DK LF Raiding guild. Hello, my friend and I are looking for a casually raiding guild, raiding 2-3 times per week, and preferably in T14 normal progression. We've been raiding together since 2006. We were also in a top 10 server guild during the burning crusade on the Garona server, raiding 4 nights a week. The only nights we can not do are friday and saturday nights. We may not have MoP experience, but we definitely have plenty of raiding experience. Feel free to respond here or message me in game.Dooked1 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 A good pug group. I realize I'm only 8/12 ToT atm, But pretty decent player I like to think. Anyways, Hoping to put together a good pug group for Friday Saturday 7-10 raiding. I'm fine with doing 6, 7 ,8 of 12 for now and maybe even progressing as a group and gearing up some alts. Can guarantee drama free smooth runs. Will be very picky about who I choose. So hit me up here on in game or through in game mail and lets get some Alt/weekend raiding going. Thanks!Lanzelot2 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 Hows the pvp Might be transferring over to this server and was just curious about the pvp atmosphere it has. Any info would be awesome (horde)Guthixx6 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 LFM Fresh ToT LF 1 tank for Fresh ToT run 4/16/13 raid runs 7-11pm server time plz pst in game for more info if interested. battletag: Topamax#1459Topamax0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 497 Fury Warrior Looking for Group to Raid Looking for a group I can raid with on a regular basis. Have been playing for a very long time and am a quick learner and am open to advice from others. I want to get into raiding this content before everyone gets it on farm. I have been a raid leader for a couple of guilds in the past and know what it takes to get the job done. Would love to get into the action as soon as possible. Haven't raided much this patch because of person issues that arose but am ready to start smacking stuff around haha.Amphityron0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 BC has seen the light after tonight... I promise to never terrorize the horde shrine again... I give up... LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: There was a different and more sarcastic message before the edit, but I choose to edit, revealing to many secrets could unravel to entire game... " no more secrets Marty "Mycity3 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 WTS all MoP Flasks in Bulk. Selling all MoP Flasks in bulk (or single), Pst me in game or mail me and we can work out a deal.Features0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 LF 10 man raiding guild. Hi am am looking for a 10 man raiding guild who raids on fridays and saturdays, or weekdays untill 9 server.i am ilvl 483 and looking for HoF or ToE progression. please reply or mail me ingame. ThanksShockbrokerz0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 [A] Recruiting 10man raiding spot <Mostly Harmless> is a Casual 10 man raiding guild on Stormreaver US. We are looking to recruit a Healer and a DPS for our 10 man raid group. We raid Wed nights at 7pm EST till 10pm EST. We enjoy having fun, learning new encounters, and killing raid bosses. Level 25 guild with all the perks, and guild repairs. Small close knit group of players, some of us have been playing together since Vanilla. We are rebuilding and hope to be progressing back into Throne of Thunder soon. Please look us up and apply if you're intersted ^.^Quellia0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 [H] Level 25 Guild For Sale Faction: Horde Level: 25 Name: Fervency Price: 70k Bank tabs: 7 Members: Around 225 Achievement points: 360 (it's a newly 25 guild) BoA: Cape, Helm & soon to have the Leg pieces after we get the achievement (only need Cooking and Fishing to 600 before we get it!) The reason I'm asking 70k instead of 60k is because the 6th and 7th tabs alone costed me over 10k, so please don't tell me the price is unreasonable. I've sold plenty of guilds this expac. x) Please send me an in-game msg to Bubblegirl or reply here if interested. :)Bubblegirl1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 WTS Ethereum Nexus-Reaver http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/30722 Currently on Horde AH for 125k, have gotten offers of 80k. Willing to negotiate price of course, open to Ally and Horde alike, I'll put it on BB if needed.Avexus0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Wts Teebu's Blazing Longsword I currently have an offer for 50k just msg me in game about it.Olajuwon2 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 BMAH Shennanigans Ok, so, I logged in last night to collect an auction from the BMAH that I won, I used the item and added the Dragon Kite to my collection. Flew around for a few minutes with it, got some compliments, etc. I logged in today to see an in-game mail saying that I had been outbid on the Dragon Kite. Has anyone else had this happen to them or seen this happen elsewhere?Maxim3 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Illidan is Coming... The Illidan server is where I came from. Illidan hated a rogue named Widowmaker. Widowmaker killed Alliance in Ironforge... constantly. Ironforge did not like it at first, but they eventually came to love this Rogue that put the whole city on edge. So much so that the guilds that wanted to create a rep for x-teaming decided to help Widowmaker to piss off their own faction. Sorry to ramble...this is a history on a different server, much more worthy than this one. Now eventually Illidan became weak...they like all servers shifted toward goals of PvE loot. My guild named Blacksky took me in just because I was famous for pissing off the Alliance in Ironforge, joining this PvE guld was just a means to an end to get better gear ( pre-BGs ) so that I might kill players more effectively in Ironforge. My point is Illidan was falling into PvE obsession... the only thing that focused them back toward their PvP roots was a Rogue that drove the Alliance all crazy... ( Widowmaker god rest his soul ). I am Widowmaker/Vexzor/Mycity and my old friends from Illidan are server transferring, the same people that hunted me in Ironforge/Illidan are now my peeps. If you can't survive me within 5 secs.... imagine the frustration you will experience with more than one of me. I have high hopes for Stormveaver... stop your war against Blizzard's AI/PvE content... and turn around to face me. I am not proclaiming to be the best PvP player, but I can kill you in less than a heart beat. Does that make you want to continue spending time deciding which transmog is the best.... if your answer is yes then hit the books and study more... make something of your life... but if you have nothing better to do than to waste your life playing WoW.... then forget about gear... forget about raid nights.... focus on being noticed. Focus on being that SOB that wants nothing more than to scream at the people caught up in this machine we call WoW.Mycity41 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 LF Raiders for guild starting new raid group We are <We Stand For Us> and we're looking for guild members and raiders. The guild has mainly been a group of friends but we are looking to start expanding and begin building a core. No raiding experience is required, but we ask that you are attentive and can do as asked. We are a level 25 guild and are very friendly. Willing to take members that aren't 90 as well to help development. Please reply to this thread or message me at Amphityron#1695 in game.Amphityron0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 [H] Oozeling 3/12 First Night! T/Th 8PM-12AM <Oozeling> (25M) is currently recruiting experienced, exceptional players to push through 5.2 and establish us on the server as one of the top-end teams. Needs specifically as of 3/5: Spec - Priority Shadow Priest - High Mage - High Ele Shaman - High Other Ranged - Medium Hunters - Low Feral Druid - Medium Ret Paladin - Medium Other Melee - Low Holy Priest - Medium Other Heals - Low Tanks - Closed (Always accepting exceptional applications) Summary: Oozeling was created at the start of patch 4.3 by a group of close-knit raiders all of whom have raided together since early WotlK. We value respect above all else, and our end goal is to push end-game content and have fun doing it. And by fun, we mean a raid atmosphere without a naggy raid leader who yells at you. Very friendly and chill raiders in an extremely organized and mature atmosphere. You will find no drama or disrespectful g-chat here. No, seriously. There is none of that. Progression We are currently 3/12 Normal, in our first night. More business going down on Thursday >:) Times Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8:00 PM to Midnight. Contact: oozeling.guildzilla.com Or anyone in guild, simply log on, /who oozeling and toss us a whisper!Rithius26 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Ravenblight... Not one of my toons, but Coming to a Shrine Near You.Mycity0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 WTB ALL Golden Lotus! Willing to Pay 65G Each ATM (Same Price as AH). if price changes, CoD them to me with the same price as AH, if selling in bulk, send me a PM or mail and we can work out a deal.Disregards0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 490 Disc Priest LF weekend Raiding group! as the tittle says Im looking for a weekend raiding group! 1/12 Exp on Main. armory link below: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Faize/advanced :) I know some of my gear aren't gemmed and enchanted. that will be fixed once I find a guild or group to run with. Faize#1420 is my btag if you would like to talk! ^-^ ty for reading happy hunting! :DVyleshadra0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 WTB Tailoring or BS kit Looking to pick up a kit (unsure which at the moment). Machamp#1534 is my tag. I'm leaving town for the week but I'll check messages when I'm back.Ufc1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 502 Survival Hunter lf casual raiding guild alright so basically I've been trying to find a raiding guild, or even a solid raiding group since I hit 90. problem is, because I couldn't find a group, I couldn't get achieves or exp, therefore making it so people didn't want me in their group, because I didn't have the achieves or exp I couldn't get because I couldn't find a group..if that makes sense lol. I catch on extremely easy to every single fight for new mop content, etc, and my dps is around 90-105k steady. anyone have any pointers at least to help me out? I love this game and I'm tired of just sitting around playing for nothing, ya know? Another problem is I have a 1 year old, who's bed time is 7:30. most groups begin raiding around 7 so that's another road block for me. anyways, any advice or anyone looking for a hunter would be great!(first time on forums btw so bear with me)Âthenã0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 mw bm monk lf casual raiding guild getting back in raiding guild. have xp since wrath have done most of the fights in 5.0 fights i would like to heal but will tank if neccMcpwnface2 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 [H] <Peachy Keen> 25 Recruiting Peachy Keen is a progression-oriented raiding guild that focuses on experiencing all end-game PvE raid content. While we strive vigorously to achieve our optimal performance in every raid and to succeed in top progression rankings as a hardcore raiding guild, we also believe this can be achieved in an enjoyable yet efficient environment. This is because we only allow the exceptional raiders who can compete among the best in the world to raid with us. Although our raiders derive from various backgrounds, such as students, professionals, and even parents, we all share a common theme: to accept nothing less than our absolute best. Our Current Accomplishments: Death's Demise (25 Man, US 227, World 574) Heroic Anub'arak, Tribute to Skill (25 Man, US 654, World 1805) Heroic Lich King (25 Man, US 219, World 703) Ruby Sanctum Heroic (25 Man, US 263, World 819) Heroic Nefarian (25 Man, US 248, World 778) Heroic Cho'gall (25 Man, US 216, World 667) Sinestra (25 Man, US 191, World 612) Heroic Ragnaros (25 Man, US 101, World 309) Heroic Madness of Deathwing (25 Man, US 94, World 290) Heroic Will of the Emperor (25 Man, US 54, World 189) Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer (25 Man, US 61, World 181) Heroic Sha of Fear (25 Man, US 63, World 186) Lei Shen (25 Man, US 6, World 8) Heroic Jin'rokh (25 Man, US 43, World 129) Heroic Horridon (25 Man, US 61, World 173) What We Expect Out of You: - You should set an example for players from both Peachy Keen and the general public. Relying on anyone other than yourself to perform at an ideal level is unacceptable. Knowledge of your class mechanics should be nothing less than flawless. Knowledge of other classes, especially the synergy between theirs and yours, is paramount to performing at an optimum level. - A competitive attitude is expected. However, it should never hinder the guild in any way. Being able to compete while maintaining a friendly attitude is a must. - Unparallelled performance during raids is expected. If you perform at a level that does not meet our guild requirements, you will be removed quickly. You must also have previous high-end raid experience. - Respect for other players is absolutely required. Do not bother applying if you intend to join solely for loot or achievements. Likewise, if you can’t handle putting the guild before yourself or if you have issues following orders, you should look for a guild that is more casual. - In a competitive, high-end raid environment, criticism is bound to happen. It is our job to make certain that our criticism is both accurate and constructive. It is your job to accept and use the criticism as a tool to become a better player. What You Can Expect From Us: - A stable, structured raiding environment. - The opportunity to be among the first - and sometimes the only - players to participate in and complete every encounter that this game has to offer. - Fair treatment whether you are a newly accepted raider or a long-time veteran. - A group of players that are very skilled who have been playing since the release of WoW. - The ability to enjoy the game for what it is. - Everything we expect from you. As of now, the classes and roles that we need are listed below. If you have the gear, skill, and attitude, you will be in our raids very shortly after joining. However, if you are not among the classes that we need but are still an exceptional player, we would love to have you apply. Recruiting Needs - Only top-notch players will be accepted: HIGH Frost or Unholy Death Knight Balance Druid Hunter Mage Elemental Shaman Warlock Arms or Fury Warrior Protection Warrior MEDIUM Feral Druid Restoration Druid Brewmaster Monk Mistweaver Monk Windwalker Monk Shadow Priest Rogue Enhancement Shaman Restoration Shaman LOW Blood Death Knight Guardian Druid Holy Paladin Protection Paladin Retribution Paladin Discipline or Holy Priest Backup Positions (reserved for schedule issues only) Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00 to 11:30 PM CST (Server Time). The other nights will be off-nights and used as additional 10 man raids as desired. If you are interested in joining our guild, you can view more information on our site at http://www.peachykeenguild.com, and you can read more about our application process at http://www.peachykeenguild.com/forum_threads/509935. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to speak with any of our officers or role leaders: Bunniculla, Frog, Sehlis, Drorgurro, Klavarnae, Pullo, or Charish.Drorgoss73 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 2x glad r druid and 2400 wwmonk Looking for a 3rd, destro lock/fire mage/hunter we are aiming for high end rating and are going to take this very serious. If you dont think you can handle it don't contact me. You can contact me in game or add me my battle tag tacoz#1850 also looking for rbgs.Tacøz5 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 <Imperial Assassins> lvl 25 H guild for sale Recently realm changed from a different server so there really isn't any membership. I've just been using it as a bank guild with a buddy for a while. Has all the BOA gear unlocked as well as 7 tabs. Used to be a PVE guild so it has several achieves already. Great guild name and a great start for everything you would like to do. Reply to this thread with an offer if you like. Otherwise you can PST me, Fuzzbrain, or Iluvfuzz in-game.Icetempest0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Looking to buy a LW kit I'm looking to buy a leatherworking kit for the right price. Either leave a price here or add me in-game and we can discuss it there.Aokiji1 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Alliance CM groups I'm getting bored, but I have heard of this cool thing called challenge mode, that made me more wet than a lake... I come forth with questions regarding knowledge and expertise. Any mawfkin CM groups on alliance side? If so, drop me a tell in-game or a mail, or whatever you hip kids use these days.Lake6 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Hey!!!!! Msg for the hordes!!! Heyyyyyyyyyyy, i used to play alliance on the server along long time ago, back before there was RealID and i had a couple horde friends i lost touch with and was hoping someone could direct them here. Wow is soooo boring now i miss these guys making it fun! Anyways, if anyone knows if bonerkill or kstud still play, please direct them here or make a post so i can find them! Thanks!Roxann2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Cataclysm Content Hello fellow achievement hunters! Looking for feedback from anyone horde side who wishes to partake in some 10m Heroic Cataclysm content with the goal for achievements and mounts. Mog and lore are a bonus! Raids will take place Friday/Sat evenings server time. Exact time TBD based on feedback. No gear will be on reservation come, kill and roll. No knowledge necessary, fights will be explained relative to the ease with MoP gear. No class restrictions Strictly lvl 90 players. This may be altered based on feedback. Access to TS/Vent will be optional.Most fights are easy to beat and some mechanics difficult to master (to complete achievements). A single Cata heroic will take approx. 1hr based on current gear/level from experience running as of today (8/4/2013) Stay stylish ~VVèrsace1 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 selling 522 agil boots Got em with lw and I can make. Dreadrunner Sabatons Add me Btag and we can arrange a price pandabear#1227Comfypanda5 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Level 25 Guild For Sale As title states level 25 guild this character is in for sale. Full tabs. Taking offers. Whisper Xio or Syritha in game.Syritha4 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 It's about that time... To play WoW again! Sorry I left you cutie pies. But I came back just for you <3Mezix8 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Sup yall So who hates me for ganking you?Flâshgordon6 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Darksoul Shoulders Looking for any Blacksmith that happens to have these old plans. Will pay a good amount to have them. Hope to hear from youOuranis0 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 What happens when Tyrant solo ques for arena? Tyrant wins http://postimg.org/image/3xkdp1tpr/Tyrant67 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 <Mistaken> 10M recruiting Well established guild on Stormreaver since the launch of WoW in Vanilla. Currently 11/12 ToT, was 10/16 H T14 prior to patch. Raid times are Mon, Tues, & Wed: 8pm - 12am server. We're looking for dedicated matured raiders for our 10M core progression with a heavy emphasis on healers and rdps. Prefer Priest, Druid & Shaman. Whisper: Tekz, Nekked, Highbeam, Soullock, Khalixxa in game for details. Battletag: Tekniquez#1927Nekked1 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 501 Resto Druid LF casual raiding guild Hey there! I used to raid hardcore from Burning Crusade up until Dragon Soul, and then I had to take a break due to IRL problems. I just recently came back into the swing of things a little over a month ago so I've had a late start to MoP. I am a skilled player even though my gear doesn't say so, and what I really need is a casual raiding guild, preferably on horde side, to have fun with, joke around, but also get bosses down when it's time to do so. Most Ideal Raid Specs: -Weekdays (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) cannot do Sunday no matter what -Preferably late night if possible, I am on Pacific Standard Time and about an 8:00 pm start time at the very earliest if possible -not hardcore, but reliable players that will get bosses down, even if it takes a bit of time -Needs to be 10m Please reply to this post with guild info, and add me in game on my battle tag Battle Tag: Frostylemur#1409 *Side note* If you are looking at my enchants, I am leveling up enchanting currently which is why some of them looked totally !@#$ed up. As soon as I hit 600 I will put my regular ones back on.Slappers2 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion Hello, I am looking to sell a Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion, cheaper than the Auction House price. I am looking for serious offers on it. Post your bid in a reply here. And I will get back to you in game. If you come to this thread just to slam on me for selling it, I won't respond so don't bother. If your bid is super low don't expect a response.Dilandaü4 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 WTS : Ghostly Battle Axe I saw a few post looking for these in the past and happened to be lucky enough to have one drop for me today. Asking 10,000kg but open to offers. Great looking axe for many different plate wearers and is one of the few rare axes with this color scheme. Send me mail or hit me up in game. Link to weapon: Ghostly Battle Axe Toons: Audiyo or Sakred Thank Guys!Audiyo9 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 N00b question Where in gods holy name can i get a flying mount without having to get the artisan riding, or journyman riding?Megustaa1 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 [H] Inverse Logic 6/12 New 25-Man Recruiting <Inverse Logic> is currently recruiting for our newly forming 25 man raid team. We are looking for any and all progression-minded and exceptional players to fill our core spots to start progressing in Throne of Thunder more. Current Progression: 4/16 H Tier 14 10-man 6/12 Normal ToT 10-man We are also recruiting any and all casuals or players leveling to come join our guild to have some fun. Currently Recruiting: - Non-druid Tank - Mage - Balance Druid/Shadow Priest - Frost/Unholy DK - Ret Paladin/Warrior - Holy Priest/Mistweaver Monk Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 Server Time (CST) PvP Recruiting: We are also recruiting any and all exceptional PvP players for Arenas and a core RBG guild team. We currently need: - Prot Warrior FC - Frost/Unholy DK Target Caller - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid - Balance Druid - Frost Mage - Elemental Shaman - Shadow Priest Message any of the players below for more information or questions about the spots. PaiNfuL#1676 - Dotznfearz/Ránch/Fláme (alt +0225) Doctersauce#1397 - Doctorsauce/Caigi/Bakatare mmK#1845 - Jezusbeams/Qinyon/Bubblebathz Rahvin#1518 - Syrac/Zytek/Xeryn GenesisG#1174 - Genesisjiji ChrisPrater#1522 - Lourac Traphik#119 - TraphekDotznfearz4 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 FOR LILILILILILI: Come back. I liek killing mages and you are missed. Also you carried me to glad, as everyone knows, and I need a 3s partnerExeriae7 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Hi That is all.Porkfryryee0 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Hi That is all.Porkfryryee0 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 WTB Golden Lotus in Bulk! Buying Golden Lotus in Bulk. Message "Disregards" In game and we can work out a price. I Also buy Rare or Discontinued items and have a Few Alchemy leveling kits for sale, Just Message me.Disregards0 Apr 9, 2013