Stormreaver

Apr 2, 2013 Weekend raiding? Any guilds that raid on the weekends on stormreaver?Rensar3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Resto Druid LF PvP Guild (RBG, Arena) I just downloaded OQueue, would prefer a guild to run with more than randoms.Disqo0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Killacast is doing big things <3 http://i.imgur.com/E6NIeGX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tIjV3wN.jpg Yall will always be in my heart <3Ozzbourne22 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [H] Possible Guild Transferring Hey Stormreaver, Eternal Darkness is looking for a new home as the server we're currently on is kinda dead. We've had some attendance issues since January/February and don't get to raid on consistent basis. We are currently on the last boss of Heart of Fear doing a couple of nights of raiding per month. The majority of our 10 man raid group are fed up and want a PVP server that we can do some RBGs and recruit for our raids. What do you say about this server? Do you guys get queue times? World PVP ok? Is it easy enough to pug !@#$? If this server is indeed somewhere we end up, we will be looking for a tank, a dps, and a couple of healers to fill out our raid. We would be recruiting before we transfer so we have everything ready by the time we transfer instead of recruiting after we transfer.Bellous1 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 512 Spriest Looking for a place to call home! 512 Shadow Priest Vøxel 5/6H 6/6 4/4 T14 10/12 (Durumu, many attempts on Lei Shen) T15 Hello everyone! I'm looking for a new guild as my current guild Modern is downsizing to 10man. I'm interested in a 10m or 25m raiding guild that has similar progression to mine. I would like to finish up my normal mode kills and then push swiftly into heroic modes. I'd love to join a guild with a no-drama environment and preferably a low-stress environment. I'm looking for an immediate core spot, not a backup spot. If you want to see any recent logs, contact me. I've been raiding since the beginning of Cata with past experience of 12/12 (on my Death Knight) T11 0/7 T12 (Break time) and 8/8H T13. Raid availability is ST 7-11 Sun-Thurs and usually anytime on Friday/Saturday. (Times can be changed a bit) If you would like to speak with me, either contact me in game at xP4TR10Tx21#1506, or leave a post below. Thank you and Happy Easter.Vøxel2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 507 ilevel Rogue LF Guild Hello, I am a 507 ilevel rogue that's looking for a new raiding guild / home. The raiding environment on the server I am on currently has dropped to an all time low. There are very few active raiding guilds currently and I am looking to progress through the current content. I've been actively raiding on this character since Cataclysm (as well as most of Vanilla / BC. During Wrath my guild fell apart and I played a new main until I could find a place to call home). I've been apart of hardcore progression raiding before but I am looking for something a tad bit more relaxed. I am currently 6/ 12 Normal in ToT and was 9 / 16 Heroic in the last tier. I have a deep knowledge of my class, what it is capable of, and how to maximize my abilities without causing harm to my raid. I've always come prepared to any raid with knowledge of the boss (or bosses) we will be on that night and I have flasks, food, pots, and enough gold for repairs. You cannot progress without wiping to learn the content, and I have 0 problems with that. I am always open to constructive criticism that will help me perform better and I am willing to contribute to the raid group in anyway that I can. I have logs from most of ToT (thanks to a guildie that ran their own logs) and I can provide those if needed. I am looking for a Horde guild that does weekend or weekday raids. While I would prefer a 10 man guild, I am also open to 25 man as that is what I raided with during Cata. I am very flexible on the hours. If you have any questions or would like to contact me, either this forum works fine or you can add me to battle.net with Airblade79#1916. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you all the best of luck.Dextermorgn2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 wtb MoP Herbs/Ore in bulk Looking for a steady supplier that can COD me mop herbs/ore every week. Please mail in-game to discuss your volume and prices.Tengoo0 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [h] 514 feral druid looking for guild I'm looking for a dps spot in any raid guild that raids after 7:30, preferably 8 pm (server). I'm currently 514 ilevel, 11/12 normal experience. I have raid experience dating back to BC, and heroic raid experience in Wrath, Cata, and Mists. Please comment here, or hit me up ingame (cuddles#1333) with any interest.Kittenmittns2 Apr 1, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 516 Fire Mage looking for new home! As the title says, I am ilvl 516, you can check out my armory. Experience in MoP: t14: 16/16 N, 10/16 H t15: 12/12 N Guild I am currently in is downsizing to 10man and one of the officers is a mage along with another core member that has been there longer than I have, so I am out of a position. I am looking for a similarly progressed guild either 10 or 25 man that raids 3-4 nights a week anywhere from 7pm-1am server. I want a guild that wants to progress in heroic content with members who have the mentality of being 'semi-hardcore.' I want to be able to enjoy being with you guys and be able to joke around, but still know what we are there for and get down to business. I am looking for an immediate core raid spot, not a back up position. I have parses I can share, or that you can look up on World of Logs or raidbots. If you would like to speak with me in game my btag is: Mihay#1538 Or leave a message here and I will get back to you ASAP.Mihayhu10 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 <Halcyon> LFM <Halcyon> US Stormreaver Servo info: High Horde Population Horde 10man Progression raiding Current Progress: 11/12N T14 Progress: 6/6H MSV, 5/6H HoF, 1/4H ToES Full clear Heroic Dragon Soul Full clear Heroic FL Full clear Heroic BWD Full clear Heroic BoT Everything up to this point was full cleared on heroic mode 25man Halcyon has been around for a long time, with mostly the same people playing together for years now. Towards the end of tier 14 we had a few raiders leave due to real life issues, halting our heroic progression then, and limiting our progression through Throne. We keep a tight knit group, all who are progression minded. We are friendly and fun to be around, but put our heads together and focus on boss kills. We are missing just a few players to help us progress through this new content. Raid days: Sun, Tues, Wed, Thur Raid times: 8pm-12am CST We provide repairs, enchants, and feasts. We expect everyone to show up with flasks, and pots, fully aware of and researched on Boss fights currently progressing on. Highest needs are: Boomkin with resto off spec Spriest/Disc MW monk Mage All exceptional players are encouraged to apply @ Halcy.wowstead.com/apply Do not let our needs limit you from apping, we are always looking for great players. We do not recruit for the bench!!! Battletag Ragedump#1237 if you have any questions Looking forward to clearing this new content, just need dedicated people to help push us through to the next level! Thanks for your timeKharnagé8 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 Hello All! As you can tell I am on a different server. I am seeking to leave it and move to a PvP realm because I find that more enjoyable through the game then anything else. i am wanting to know if this is an active PvP server for BGs and what nots? I am healer as well.Chansity1 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 [A] Frost/Unholy DK looking for a home. Hello there. I'm Moho. I recently had a guild of mine fall apart. So i'm looking for a new home. I'm looking for: Raiding (First priority) PvP (Experienced in arenas) Experience I raided in LK on my paladin didn't get that far. But in DS I did a lot of heroic DS on my paladin and some on this guy. I began playing this game endgame BC. I know my DK class very well. Raid Times I can raid Monday-Friday 7pm-11:30pm Weekends 6pm-Anytime. If you can, list raid times and how far you've got with current raids. Thank you. ~MohoMohø0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 DPS / Tank off spec Warrior LF Guild I'm well aware my item level is rather low, but LFR isn't a reliable way to get gear, pug groups don't want me because I'm not 490+, and I suck at making gold to buy my gear. MY EXPERIENCE IN MoP THUS FAR: I'm some what experienced with most of the T14 content, having fully cleared 10 MSV. I've pushed into HoF 25 and cleared 5/6 in there, and even downed Elite mode protectors in ToeS on 25m difficulty. All previous experience was as an Enhancement Shaman. I love the idea of dual wielding, but didn't really care for my melee shaman too much. I decided to level this Warrior to make as my new main and took Prot as an off spec. Tanking experience so far I have only done MSV 10 full clear, as a Guardian Druid. WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: As mentioned above, my item level is less than ideal, and I'm not special enough to get carried through heroic raids to try and gear me up in a week. So I'm settling for a guild that wants to either start running MSV or finish up in order to progress into HoF and eventually ToeS. I'd prefer the role of melee deeps, but am more than willing to role prot if needed. If you're in a top 5 raiding guild, want to pick my sorry butt up, and try to gear me to toss me into ToT the following week, then be my guest. As for a schedule, I'm open for almost anything. What I would prefer would be only two raid nights, even if they are 5 hours long or whatever. I do have a minor social life, and am not looking forward to being tied to my desk 4+ days a week just to kill 4 bosses or have a wipe fest. Ideally I would love to be in a morning raid group (9am+) , but nights are just as fine too, trying not to push too far past midnight. In addition, I am not looking to pay to leave my current realm and my empire of professions I have built on it. With that said, I am willing to leave my realm if the transfer would be paid for. Furthermore, if I were offered a spot in a guild that raided 3 nights a week and was on my realm or a spot on another realm that raided two mornings and was going to pay for my transfer, I would have to go with the one that fits more of my preferences meaning two mornings and paid transfer over staying on my realm. *Faction is not an issue for me, I'm willing to roll Alliance on Stormreaver if need be* (This is the only action I'm willing to pay for; I will not pay to transfer AND race change.) ABOUT ME: Located on the east coast, I'm a fairly relaxed, patient, and have absolutely no issues with helping a fellow player. I'm not too fond of elitists or their attitudes. I play the game to get things done when I can. Additionally, across my account, I have each primary profession to max level (with the exception of Tailoring and Scribe). I did this because I don't really like having to rely on others just to have an enchant, gem, or some piece of gear crafted. If you'd like to contact me in game, my battle tag is Roccksolid#1252 and be sure to say it's about a guild, or something along those lines. Thanks for reading!Terrakion0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2013 <A> 2 skilled raiders returning, need home ! Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to look at our thread! As the title says we are two friends who just came back to the game after years off! We used to run a very hardcore raiding guild together for a couple years so we know what is required of us. We are also pretty good pvpers. We understand we are pretty far behind as far as our gear. Gear can be gotten. We are looking for a home. Someone to take us in who needs a couple skilled players to join the guild for the long term. When we ran our guild we found the people you helped gear and groom as players typically were the most loyal and reliable. That is definitely us now! We will be playing Mage and Dps warrior. I also have a resto druid i could xfer if needed some times but this will not be my main, I love the mage! We can raid almost any night of the week. We are open to 10 man as well as 25 man raids. We would prefer raids to start at 9pm eastern time. We dont care too much where are you in progression at this point. As long as you're not still trying to down bosses in MSV and you have been working on it since mop was released. Its been a long time since i've applied to any guilds so i'm sure im leaving vital info out so please feel free to contact me in game with any questions. Thanks again for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! - My gametag is portoxi#1320Wãrmachine0 Mar 31, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 late night 10m looking for 1 healer (H) <Immured Mantics> Stormreaver-US (H) pvp server (lvl 25) 10 man raiding. Is now opening its doors for new recruits, and skilled raiders. We are a late night raiding guild. All times are CST Raid times: Tuesday night 10 pm - 1 am Friday night 12am-3 am, and Saturday night 12 am-3am. Currently in demand (must be 490+ ilvl) we do not need every class on the list, if you are a skilled riader not of these classes we will consider you: • Mistweaver Monk • Resto Shammy • Holy Paladin We just recently transferred to Stormreaver-US and lost some of our core raiders along the way causing us to get a late start. Most of us have been playing since vanilla. We’re looking to become one of the better guilds on Stormreaver-US. If interested or have any questions, or concerns, contact Ligno in game. Battletag: arx007#1344Ligno3 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 Need tank and heals for 10m lei shen tonight Possibly need a tank and heals tonight at 7 server for Lei Shen. post here or find me in game if interested.Yoink0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 [H] - <Highly Medicated> - 10m - LF DPS Hello! Highly medicated is a 10 man guild looking for specific dps to help progress into ToT. -16/16 N, 4/16 H last tier -Currently 6/12 -Raid times currently Tues-Wed 6-11 Looking for a 500+ ilvl dps with some experience in ToT Classes we are looking for: -DD shaman -DD warrior -Spriest Any respectable OS is a plus! If you would like more info or would like to step up a trial, feel free to whisper or send me mail. Thanks!Kaezar1 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 [H] Halcyon 12/12 10m - LF Tank & Boomkin <Halcyon> Level 25 10 man Progression: 11/12 T15 - 12/16H T14 Raids: Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun 8p-12aCST (9p-1aEST - 6-10p Pacific) Loot System: Officer Loot Council with EPGP tie breaker. (we do not base loot on seniority, although there is a trial period) We're looking for active and ambitious players that can balance real life with our schedule. We run a tight roster of awesome, hilarious and skilled raiders that are looking for like-minded people to enjoy the raids with. We expect excellent attendance while understanding occasionally having to miss a raid. Recruiting: Balance Druid - High Guardian/Prot Paladin/Blood - High halcy.wowstead.com/apply Feel free to contact me - Shinobe#1689Shinöbe1 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 LF Afternoon or Sat/Sun Night Raid Guild I have a 497 SPriest and a Resto Sham I am currently gearing out w/ Ele OS. Sham only has a 475 ilvl currently. I prefer to play the Shaman but will play either for dedication to guild progression. My raid experience is as follows: MSV - 6/6 HoF - 6/6 ToES - 4/4 ToT - 3/12 Any questions please add me to B-Tag or post here. Slikbleedz#1253Slikhealz0 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 New WPvP guild looking for leaders Bran new WPvP guild looking for leaders. We know Horde outnumber us 5 to 1 and they love to make that clear by bullying us constantly while we attempt to quest and what not. I would like to create a guild that counters that and also goes around to spots where horde quest and camps them in numbers just like they do to us. Spots open for 2 leaders and several officers. If you are interested or even just curious about it leave a post and I will reply with my main and more details.Hellbor4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 <Butthurt Bringers> US-Stormreaver [H] R>All <Butthurt Bringers> is a new Horde guild, lvl 9 atm. Looking for Players of all variety to join our ranks. As of right now we are more focused towards PvP. We are running pre-made groups for battleground gear. Also doing arenas, and almost finished with assembling an RBG team. For PvE we dont offer that much right now but we have a few dedicated members that are putting together a raid group (date/time is unknown atm). Don't get the wrong impression, we want to raid just doing have the player base to do so as of right now. We are recruiting all specs no matter if your tank, dps or healer, we need you! No matter PvP or PvE we ALL love doing old content raids and such for transmog/ achievements and we do those everyweek. For PvP we have an excellent core player base dedicated to PvP. As stated above we are running pre-made bg groups to ensure that we win so gear can come that much faster. We love doing arenas and RBG's. Right now were pugging RBG players until we can get a functioning team together. World PvP is something that we all strive for. We want to organize big alliance raids. Taking out alliance cities and such. Once we have a geared team we would like to strike cities weekly. Butthurt Bringers? Sounds a little weird for a name? Yes. It means that we bring the butthurt. We will make the other team rage. That were a little crazy sometimes. TOTAL AZEROTH DOMINATI... i mean... ahem.. wha?... ;) All this defines our guild. With us only being a lvl 9 guild with no RBG team and no core raid group your probably asking yourself. Why the hell would I join you guys? We can offer more than that though. A definite fun experience with this guild is the honest to god truth. We are mostly a group of happy-go-lucky kinda peeps. What we can also offer is this. Advancement. We need officers and people who want to help make this guild one of the best guilds on our server. And if you dedicate a little time we can promise you some good times pwning alliance fools. What do you say? JOIN US! pst one of our officers for invites and more info: Mastajoken, Neolink, Frosttempest, Dearnoss, Drestro, Brotage,Neolink1 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Props to Jin... a worthy opponent. Perhaps one of the rare few that are too skilled and geared to be taken down so easily in the Shrine. I appreciate the respect and courtesy that you offered when you suggested that we duel at a more private place... and am sorry I did not take you up on it lol. You are a worthy opponent and I salute you :)Mycity35 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Selling LVL 24 guild. 3 more or less empty Tabs. Some inactive members. (no active lol) 'Noesis' Negotiable. :)Shikram0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 LF Help with a few things - pets from raids I am mostly on at night, (3-6am server time) and find a few mechanics in aq40, naxx, the first boss in BWL etc to be a challenge. If anyone would like to help sometime, hit me up in game please or leave msg here. I am after pets.Conqueso0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 [H] Inverse Logic 10m Recruiting for 5.2 Inverse Logic is currently looking for a Mage and a Healer with dps OS (prefer a Paladin, but anything works as long as you have a strong dps OS) to fill out our core 10 man group. We are currently 4/6 H MsV, 6/6 Hof, 4/4 ToEs. Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9-12 PM CST. Contact Us Feel free to add me or our gm on battletag Mine -Doctersauce#1397 Gm's - mmK#1845 Or if you would like to know more information whisper Jezusbeams, Doctersauce, Olek, Syrac, or Acies in game and we can chat. Otherwise you can visit our forums at ilguild.com and we'll respond there.Doctersauce6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Returning to WOW - Looking for a Guild I played during vanilla and BC. I'm returning on a new account, building up a character. I have a 57 warrior and a hunter in the teens. I'm looking for a guild that I can play with. Every guild I've seen has nothing but 90's on at a given time. I know there are few guilds with people leveling, but are there any with members I can play the game with, or is my guild leader the dungeon finder until I ding 85? I hope to find members to socialize with.Calfmuscle2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 To transfer or not to transfer? Hello everyone, How is the world pvp on Stormreaver? Is there a decent amount of action? What is the population ratio? Are there a lot of pvp guilds? Any pve raiding guilds? My friends and I are looking to find a new home. This server seems pretty solid. But I would love to get some opinions.Ninètales9 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [H] Halcyon LFM Tank, Boomkin, Priest, Mage, <Halcyon> US Stormreaver Servo info: High Horde Population Horde 10man Progression raiding Current Progress: 11/12N (will be 12/12 this week) T14 Progress: 6/6H MSV, 5/6H HoF, 1/4H ToES Full clear Heroic Dragon Soul Full clear Heroic FL Full clear Heroic BWD Full clear Heroic BoT Everything up to this point was full cleared on heroic mode 25man Halcyon has been around for a long time, with mostly the same people playing together for years now. Towards the end of tier 14 we had a few raiders leave due to real life issues, halting our heroic progression then, and limiting our progression through Throne. We keep a tight knit group, all who are progression minded. We are friendly and fun to be around, but put our heads together and focus on boss kills. We are missing just a few players to help us progress through this new content. Raid days: Sun, Tues, Wed, Thur Raid times: 8pm-12am CST We provide repairs, enchants, and feasts. We expect everyone to show up with flasks, and pots, fully aware of and researched on Boss fights currently progressing on. Highest needs are: Boomkin with resto offspec Spriest/Disc MW monk Mage Will consider ALL tanks other than a warr All exceptional players are encouraged to apply @ Halcy.wowstead.com/apply Do not let our needs limit you from apping, we are always looking for great players. We do not recruit for the bench!!! Battletag Ragedump#1237 if you have any questions Looking forward to clearing this new content, just need dedicated people to help push us through to the next level! Thanks for your timeKharnagé3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 The Mid-Day Thread How is everyone this after noon? Im at work and I havent taken my lunch yet :<. Forgot my lunch in the fride at homeRedpanda10 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 WTB blacksmith levelling kit ASAP looking to buy BS levellking kit Just over 100 now, have 600 mining but my little time to play is made up of LFR, heroics and dailies ATM Please email me at kbychyk@hotmail.com with price please thanksLosi0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Incoming Hpal Hiya, I'm transferring here since most of what was left of the Sargeras Horde did as well.. I've been on a gaming hiatus. Just wanted to say 'hi' and see the server's forums. I'm one for posting a lot. :) Thanks for having me, IoveIöve3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 <Paradigm> is looking for tanks and healers. <Paradigm> is a lvl 25 guild that has made a new home on Stormreaver from Sargeras. Most of us have been playing together for over a year and others 3 years+. We are currently looking for tanks and healers to fill a 2nd raid group. The raid will be at 9:00 PM server and will be raiding 2 days a week. Days will be finalized once the group has formed. Someone with knowledge of their class is expected but a positive attitude is valued above everything else. Please feel free to pst me in-game or send me in-game mail. You may also apply at http://paradigmhorde.enjin.com/ All exceptional applicants will be considered. Thank you for your consideration in <Paradigm>!Yuna0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 LOOKING FOR (RAF) FRIEND TO RECRUIT Hey Looking to recruit a friend to level a new alt and get the bonus's associated with this please email me at kbychyk@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite ThanksLosi5 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [H] 10m, Weekend Raiding, LF Mage, DPS Shaman Easily Distracted is currently looking for EXPERIENCED raiders playing the following classes: 1 Mage 1 Ele/Enh Shaman We'd also be interested in talking with: 1 Windwalker Monk with a tanking offspec We're a 10 player weekend raiding guild on the Stormreaver (PVP) realm. The guild was formed from friends that previously raided together in various 10 and 25 man raiding guilds across multiple servers. The purpose of the guild is to push and clear heroic level raiding content in a respectful, drama free, friendly environment. We operate as a raid TEAM, and no member of the raid team is above another member, each is equally important to getting the job done. We run ONE raid team. We are not recruiting raiders for a second less progressed raid team. Raid nights: Thursday 9-12pm CST Friday 10pm-1am CST Saturday 10pm-1am CST Sunday 10-1am CST T15 progression: 1/13 Heroic T14 progression: 15/16 heroic For experience we're looking for raiders who were clearing heroics in Cata at least if not earlier, and can provide parses of their performance. For more information on the guild please visit http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Easily+Distracted Interested parties can contact us through our website at http://easilydistracted.enjin.com, or in game Anoush, Anoush#1771 realid Skipco OpadinaAnoush42 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 <A> Afterimage Gaming is looking for more! Newly formed, Afterimage Gaming is a 10 man raiding guild on Alliance Stormreaver and is recruiting dps and healers for Heroic tier 14 content and Throne of Thunder! Lead by Drpunch/Drnamechange, a 12/12 normal ToT player, we are looking for players who are chomping at the bit to raid. We don't mind if you are slightly undergeared as we will be helping players gear up and learn their specs to maximize your healing/damage/tanking outputs. Our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7pm-11pm server. These are not 100% set in stone as we might swap Thursday for Wednesday if needed but it depends on player availability. Current recruiting needs: Death Knight - Unholy/Frost with a Blood offspec Warlock - Destruction/Affliction Priest - Discipline Mage - All specs Monk - Mistweaver If you class is not mentioned do not feel discouraged! Feel free to drop me a line if you are an exceptional player of any class! If you feel you have the drive to be competitive on a faction with only 2 competitive guilds while still enjoying yourself then Afterimage Gaming might be for you! The type of player we am looking for: Someone in at least 480 ilvl gear and a basic knowledge of their class. If you need some coaching I have a lot of people willing to help and resources we can share and talk about together. A player who can make attendance 90% of the time. I understand that things happen outside of the game that will require your attention and can work around this if you can give us a heads up. Someone who is open to constructive criticism and willing to give it to others as well. Communication is key for progression and making a strong bond between a group and we're looking for that. Players who are willing to help others while being helped themselves. A player who has a headset/mic and ventrilo and is not afraid to be vocal! If Afterimage Gaming sounds like the guild for you then feel free to drop a tell/in-game mail to Drpunch/Drnamechange or add my battle tag Namechange#1852. I look forward to hearing from you! *Guild website will be up soon and will allow for a much smoother application process!Drpunch0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Wtb JC lving kit Pst in game plz. tyArchiqt1 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Buying Engineering leveling kit. 1-600. Pst Ozz#1762 or send me mail ingame.Ozmann2 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Isle PVP Most folks that practice mass ganking do so simply for the visceral joy of taking a whiz in someone else's lemonade and pissing them off. Frankly, I'm weary of getting pissed off, so from here on, the most you'll get from me is a sigh. There will be no rage, no righteous indignation, no griping and complaining. I don't have a chance most times so I'll just let you have your giggle. You won't get anything else, just a sigh. As an aside, I suggest to the Alliance that we boycott the Isle of Gank and bring the server progression to a halt. To take back a bit of our power, as it were. Thank you and have a good day.Meginder55 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 [H] Orb looking for PvPers We're a laid-back casual guild looking for more people to help build momentum for guild PvP events. We currently only have a few dedicated PvP'ers , but we have lots of interest in the guild that only needs a few more people to help channel them into a reoccurring event. I'll be straight up with you : We're not a PvP guild - In the past we've been unsuccessful at getting a PvP contingent formed, this is another attempt. It will take some time to develop into a consistent guild activity. We're a large guild that caters to a huge variety of play styles - so we're not going to be extremely focused on any one aspect. If you're looking for a PvP focused guild, we wont be able to help you out there. If you're a casual player that mainly PvPs, and prefer jokes to trolling then keep reading. We do not currently have set PvP event times - we are experimenting with a variety of times to see what works best. It's currently most likely that our PvP events will probably start around 9pm server time, and will probably fall on the days we're not raiding, which is Wednesday and Friday. What we care about above all else is : Laid back and mature attitude, cool and patient personality, a sense of humor, and a willingness to put the effort required to carry your own weight. We don't want PvP'ers who rage, have an aggressive or elitist attitude, or otherwise consider themselves experts of their class. If your fellow guildies aren't doing as well as you, we expect you to help them out instead of chastise them. If 'pwn', 'noobs' or 'l2play' is a common part of your commentary, you're probably not right for our guild. Contact me in-game or via mail on this character, Lucid or my primary alt, Gemna. We don't like to invite anyone to the guild we don't think intends on staying, so be ready to hit me with any questions you have about our guild. More About Orb We're a day one guild, we've been active since WoW's release; We're a great guild for people who don't like to guild hop, and who prefer to find a guild they can call home for a long time. A majority of our players have been with the guild between 1 to 5 years (our officers are usually ~8 years or more); we have a pretty strong family-feel environment. I started Orb in highschool, and 12 years later had ~20 Orb members at my wedding. We take guild recruitment very seriously and are fairly selective in our recruiting process to ensure the guild culture stays fun and drama free. For more detailed information, you can visit our website : http://www.clanorb.com/games/wow/ If you'd rather, you can simply check our original guild recruitment forum post here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979988482Lucid1 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 (A) Serenity is looking for Morning Raiders Hello there, Serenity an Alliance guild on Stormreaver is looking for players to start a morning raid team. A little about us. We are a very social and active guild with no less than 20 members online at any given time. We are more focused on having fun with each other rather than stressing over progression. We also have a very active pvp community. What we expect from you as a raider is to be prepared. Know the fights, know your class and be on time with consumables is all we ask. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: High Melee: Low Ranged: High Heals: High Raid days and times are not solidified yet but they will run in the morning during the week that is for sure. Any questions or concerns plz feel free to contact me on Beavcoon or Real ID: Cevlar#1958Beavcoon0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 [H] <Christian Mingle> - 7/12 - LF Tank Christian Mingle is looking for a Pally Tank for 5.2 Progression We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, founded by gamers and friends who enjoy pushing end-game tier content. We are competitive while keeping a friendly atmosphere at the same time. We strive to achieve optimal performance while keeping a 3 day, 4 hour raid schedule. We operate as a team and we confront problems, inside and outside raids together, everyone's voice has a say and is heard. We raid 3 days a week -- Tues, Thurs, and Sun at 8:00-12:00ST You must know your class inside and out, 90% attendance, good attitude, accept criticism, have skype, have a mic (or getting one), and knowledge of current raids If you are interested please pst me in game or reply back here battletag: #bajwa1348Bajwa1 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 <Baddies> 11/12 25m TOT [H} now recruiting Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment. Website baddies.org Raid Times Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time) Thursday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Recruitment We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are. We're Very Interested In The Following Classes Fury Warrior Affliction Lock Shadow Priest Windwalker Monk Balance Druid Resto Druid Holy Paladin Raiding with Baddies Before joining Baddies Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters.This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Time is money and our players have to understand that wasting it kills progression and hurts the guild. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations. Loot with Baddies Baddies awards all loot via Loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including player skill, raid attendance, seniority(how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. All players will receive a PRS score based on the above factors.(more info below). Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable. PST Mortalitas#1653Mortalityx21 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 <Modern> 11/16H, recruiting for 5.2 (25 man)! Hello Stormreaver! <Modern> (11/16 Heroic), previously known as <Endurance> on Mannoroth, is currently recruiting so as to convert to 25 mans for a hard push at 5.2 progression! We are specifically looking for DPS of all specs and classes and three exceptional healers (priority going to a Mistweaver Monk and Discipline Priest)*. Please have a deep understanding of your class and spec as well as the ability to adapt quickly to new raid mechanics before boss strategies are widely available. *All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of our current recruiting needs. About us: Guild Name: Modern Realm : Stormreaver (PvP) Faction: Horde Size: 25 man (in the process of converting for 5.2) Progression: 11/16 Heroic (10 man) Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun: 7:30 PM (CST) - 11 PM (CST) Gear Distribution: Loot Council Website: www.modernguild.enjin.com <Modern> made it's start on Mannoroth when a group of friends came together to start raiding in a ten man enviroment. After getting a slow start while we were finding our last two core raiders we quickly progressed to 11/16 in heroic progression. Our raiders come from all walks of life, but we share two common goals: To play to the very best of our ability and to continually progress through the harder challenges World of Warcraft has to offer. As we continued to advance through 5.0 progression we picked up a few more exceptional raiders along the way and found ourselves with a surplus of skilled raiders in our ten man group. After a guild discussion it was quickly learned that we all had interest in converting to 25 man raids. With the announcement of 5.2 it was quickly decided that there would never be a better time to step up to 25 man raiding (Thunderforged gear anyone?). With concerns about recruitment difficulty and auction house instability on Mannoroth we began our search for a new home and were quickly drawn to Stormreaver. After a successful guild transfer, in which we picked heroic raiding up the very next day, we started the task of recruiting for 25 mans. This is where you come in! Qualities our perfect raider possesses (<--- funny word): Impeccable knowledge of their class. Ability to learn quickly from mistakes. Previous or current progression raid experience. Excellent situational awareness. Desire for US 100 or better progression. Positive attitude (progression can involve long nights of wiping, raging at things outside your control will not cause the boss to fall over and give you loot). Reliability (90%+ attendance). Stable internet. If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to be a part of <Modern>, please head to our website and fill out an application as we would love to hear from you! Feel free to send me a message in game or on www.modernguild.enjin.com with any questions! Thanks for your time! <3 Fixall Real ID: Fixall#1351Fixall27 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 [H] Halcyon LF Boomkin or Mage <Halcyon> Level 25 10 man Stormreaver (US) PvP Time Zone: Central Progression: 6/6H MV, 5/6H HoF, 1/4H Terrace Environment: Semi-hard core, fun loving and productive Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun 9pm - 1am EST Loot System: EPGP (people often times pass on loot to help others) Recruiting Preferences: Balance Druid - Resto OS desirable Mage What we expect from our raiders: We expect our raiders to be on time for every raid with their own flasks and potions ready to go. Players need to post in advance if they can't attend a particular raid. Must show consistency in attendance. Be likeable! Come in with a drama free attitude and have a good time. We like to have fun, but we also know when to focus up and kill bosses. We raid until 1am EST, if you cannot get at least 6 hrs of sleep before you start the next day do not bother applying! We want dedicated people, but we also want well rested and drama free raiders. You must be capable of balancing real life with our raid schedule. We prefer to keep a small roster (~12-13 raiders) so that folks primarily get sat on fights they no longer need loot from, but as a result we need everyone to show up on time ready to go. You must have a working microphone and be willing to communicate in mumble. About us: If you are looking for a semi-hardcore guild that kills bosses, and has fun in and out of raids then consider us. While the guild itself is new, the majority of the raiders have been playing together for years. Prior to transferring to Stormreaver we had server first H: Madness and H: Ragnaros with all of Cata (T11-13) content cleared including all meta drake achievements. Outside of raids we work on gold challenge runs, farming old raids for transmog gear, pvping, or just doing dailies together. Nothing more than raid attendance is required, but any recruit who wants to join in our extra activities is more than welcome. If you are interested submit an application here: http://halcy.wowstead.com/apply Our guild website/forum is here: http://halcy.wowstead.com/ If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game: Browncoat#1295Browncöat21 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Horde! Why is everyone over on your side?!?! The alliance landscape has change soo much since I left and came back, very sad!Sinshu0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 (A) Ethereal (lvl 25) Guild LF plate tank Hey guys, it's me again! Ethereal is currently looking for a few solid reliable people to finish off our core raid group (10 man). We raid wednesday and thursday, from 7 pm to 10 pm SERVER TIME. ATM we're looking for: Plate tankApplicants must: Have better then average knowledge of their class. Have an understanding of raid mechanics 470 ilvl minimum Drama free, and mature.We will offer you: A very active guild with a good sense of community. We're a group of mature players that enjoys playing the game for what its worth. We're not 'hard core' but we enjoy downing bosses, and would prefer to do it with the same people every week. As well as raiding, we also do RBGS, world PVP and host fun events for fabulous prizes. Contact xezzu or myself in game if you have any questions!Kahlly22 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 [H] Amicitia [10] 8/12 LF DPS LF1M for 10 man progression: 500ilvl+ DPS - DK DPS - Warrior Enhancement Shaman Raid Times: Monday-Thursday (Extra raid days if applicable) 10-1AM CST Loot Rules: Our loot is given out based on need, unless tier sets are close to completion. Applicants must: Be mature Willing to admit your mistakes, take criticism and advice. Attend 90%+ of raids, if you can't make it let us know ASAP. Have a positive attitude. Know/have your reforges, enchants, and gems done correctly. We will provide flasks, potions, feasts, and repairs for raids. Add our Battletag(s) to chat with us sooner! Dub: Dubwise#1747 Amaraa: Amaraa#1498Amaraa0 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 508 mistweaver 11/12 tot lf guild Looking for a late night guild I'm available 8:30pm to 2am server m-f PST me or mail me in gameMizumiko5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Two alliance guilds 12/12 Horde better look out! But seriously good job guys now lets get in the heroic mode race and see if we can topple giants.Drpunch4 Mar 25, 2013