Stormreaver

Mar 29, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo4 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Props to Jin... a worthy opponent. Perhaps one of the rare few that are too skilled and geared to be taken down so easily in the Shrine. I appreciate the respect and courtesy that you offered when you suggested that we duel at a more private place... and am sorry I did not take you up on it lol. You are a worthy opponent and I salute you :)Mycity35 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Selling LVL 24 guild. 3 more or less empty Tabs. Some inactive members. (no active lol) 'Noesis' Negotiable. :)Shikram0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 LF Help with a few things - pets from raids I am mostly on at night, (3-6am server time) and find a few mechanics in aq40, naxx, the first boss in BWL etc to be a challenge. If anyone would like to help sometime, hit me up in game please or leave msg here. I am after pets.Conqueso0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 [H] Inverse Logic 10m Recruiting for 5.2 Inverse Logic is currently looking for a Mage and a Healer with dps OS (prefer a Paladin, but anything works as long as you have a strong dps OS) to fill out our core 10 man group. We are currently 4/6 H MsV, 6/6 Hof, 4/4 ToEs. Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9-12 PM CST. Contact Us Feel free to add me or our gm on battletag Mine -Doctersauce#1397 Gm's - mmK#1845 Or if you would like to know more information whisper Jezusbeams, Doctersauce, Olek, Syrac, or Acies in game and we can chat. Otherwise you can visit our forums at ilguild.com and we'll respond there.Doctersauce6 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Returning to WOW - Looking for a Guild I played during vanilla and BC. I'm returning on a new account, building up a character. I have a 57 warrior and a hunter in the teens. I'm looking for a guild that I can play with. Every guild I've seen has nothing but 90's on at a given time. I know there are few guilds with people leveling, but are there any with members I can play the game with, or is my guild leader the dungeon finder until I ding 85? I hope to find members to socialize with.Calfmuscle2 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 To transfer or not to transfer? Hello everyone, How is the world pvp on Stormreaver? Is there a decent amount of action? What is the population ratio? Are there a lot of pvp guilds? Any pve raiding guilds? My friends and I are looking to find a new home. This server seems pretty solid. But I would love to get some opinions.Ninètales9 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [H] Halcyon LFM Tank, Boomkin, Priest, Mage, <Halcyon> US Stormreaver Servo info: High Horde Population Horde 10man Progression raiding Current Progress: 11/12N (will be 12/12 this week) T14 Progress: 6/6H MSV, 5/6H HoF, 1/4H ToES Full clear Heroic Dragon Soul Full clear Heroic FL Full clear Heroic BWD Full clear Heroic BoT Everything up to this point was full cleared on heroic mode 25man Halcyon has been around for a long time, with mostly the same people playing together for years now. Towards the end of tier 14 we had a few raiders leave due to real life issues, halting our heroic progression then, and limiting our progression through Throne. We keep a tight knit group, all who are progression minded. We are friendly and fun to be around, but put our heads together and focus on boss kills. We are missing just a few players to help us progress through this new content. Raid days: Sun, Tues, Wed, Thur Raid times: 8pm-12am CST We provide repairs, enchants, and feasts. We expect everyone to show up with flasks, and pots, fully aware of and researched on Boss fights currently progressing on. Highest needs are: Boomkin with resto offspec Spriest/Disc MW monk Mage Will consider ALL tanks other than a warr All exceptional players are encouraged to apply @ Halcy.wowstead.com/apply Do not let our needs limit you from apping, we are always looking for great players. We do not recruit for the bench!!! Battletag Ragedump#1237 if you have any questions Looking forward to clearing this new content, just need dedicated people to help push us through to the next level! Thanks for your timeKharnagé3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 The Mid-Day Thread How is everyone this after noon? Im at work and I havent taken my lunch yet :<. Forgot my lunch in the fride at homeRedpanda10 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 WTB blacksmith levelling kit ASAP looking to buy BS levellking kit Just over 100 now, have 600 mining but my little time to play is made up of LFR, heroics and dailies ATM Please email me at kbychyk@hotmail.com with price please thanksLosi0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Incoming Hpal Hiya, I'm transferring here since most of what was left of the Sargeras Horde did as well.. I've been on a gaming hiatus. Just wanted to say 'hi' and see the server's forums. I'm one for posting a lot. :) Thanks for having me, IoveIöve3 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 <Paradigm> is looking for tanks and healers. <Paradigm> is a lvl 25 guild that has made a new home on Stormreaver from Sargeras. Most of us have been playing together for over a year and others 3 years+. We are currently looking for tanks and healers to fill a 2nd raid group. The raid will be at 9:00 PM server and will be raiding 2 days a week. Days will be finalized once the group has formed. Someone with knowledge of their class is expected but a positive attitude is valued above everything else. Please feel free to pst me in-game or send me in-game mail. You may also apply at http://paradigmhorde.enjin.com/ All exceptional applicants will be considered. Thank you for your consideration in <Paradigm>!Yuna0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 LOOKING FOR (RAF) FRIEND TO RECRUIT Hey Looking to recruit a friend to level a new alt and get the bonus's associated with this please email me at kbychyk@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite ThanksLosi5 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 [H] 10m, Weekend Raiding, LF Mage, DPS Shaman Easily Distracted is currently looking for EXPERIENCED raiders playing the following classes: 1 Mage 1 Ele/Enh Shaman We'd also be interested in talking with: 1 Windwalker Monk with a tanking offspec We're a 10 player weekend raiding guild on the Stormreaver (PVP) realm. The guild was formed from friends that previously raided together in various 10 and 25 man raiding guilds across multiple servers. The purpose of the guild is to push and clear heroic level raiding content in a respectful, drama free, friendly environment. We operate as a raid TEAM, and no member of the raid team is above another member, each is equally important to getting the job done. We run ONE raid team. We are not recruiting raiders for a second less progressed raid team. Raid nights: Thursday 9-12pm CST Friday 10pm-1am CST Saturday 10pm-1am CST Sunday 10-1am CST T15 progression: 1/13 Heroic T14 progression: 15/16 heroic For experience we're looking for raiders who were clearing heroics in Cata at least if not earlier, and can provide parses of their performance. For more information on the guild please visit http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Easily+Distracted Interested parties can contact us through our website at http://easilydistracted.enjin.com, or in game Anoush, Anoush#1771 realid Skipco OpadinaAnoush42 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 <A> Afterimage Gaming is looking for more! Newly formed, Afterimage Gaming is a 10 man raiding guild on Alliance Stormreaver and is recruiting dps and healers for Heroic tier 14 content and Throne of Thunder! Lead by Drpunch/Drnamechange, a 12/12 normal ToT player, we are looking for players who are chomping at the bit to raid. We don't mind if you are slightly undergeared as we will be helping players gear up and learn their specs to maximize your healing/damage/tanking outputs. Our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7pm-11pm server. These are not 100% set in stone as we might swap Thursday for Wednesday if needed but it depends on player availability. Current recruiting needs: Death Knight - Unholy/Frost with a Blood offspec Warlock - Destruction/Affliction Priest - Discipline Mage - All specs Monk - Mistweaver If you class is not mentioned do not feel discouraged! Feel free to drop me a line if you are an exceptional player of any class! If you feel you have the drive to be competitive on a faction with only 2 competitive guilds while still enjoying yourself then Afterimage Gaming might be for you! The type of player we am looking for: Someone in at least 480 ilvl gear and a basic knowledge of their class. If you need some coaching I have a lot of people willing to help and resources we can share and talk about together. A player who can make attendance 90% of the time. I understand that things happen outside of the game that will require your attention and can work around this if you can give us a heads up. Someone who is open to constructive criticism and willing to give it to others as well. Communication is key for progression and making a strong bond between a group and we're looking for that. Players who are willing to help others while being helped themselves. A player who has a headset/mic and ventrilo and is not afraid to be vocal! If Afterimage Gaming sounds like the guild for you then feel free to drop a tell/in-game mail to Drpunch/Drnamechange or add my battle tag Namechange#1852. I look forward to hearing from you! *Guild website will be up soon and will allow for a much smoother application process!Drpunch0 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Wtb JC lving kit Pst in game plz. tyArchiqt1 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 Buying Engineering leveling kit. 1-600. Pst Ozz#1762 or send me mail ingame.Ozmann2 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 Isle PVP Most folks that practice mass ganking do so simply for the visceral joy of taking a whiz in someone else's lemonade and pissing them off. Frankly, I'm weary of getting pissed off, so from here on, the most you'll get from me is a sigh. There will be no rage, no righteous indignation, no griping and complaining. I don't have a chance most times so I'll just let you have your giggle. You won't get anything else, just a sigh. As an aside, I suggest to the Alliance that we boycott the Isle of Gank and bring the server progression to a halt. To take back a bit of our power, as it were. Thank you and have a good day.Meginder55 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 [H] Orb looking for PvPers We're a laid-back casual guild looking for more people to help build momentum for guild PvP events. We currently only have a few dedicated PvP'ers , but we have lots of interest in the guild that only needs a few more people to help channel them into a reoccurring event. I'll be straight up with you : We're not a PvP guild - In the past we've been unsuccessful at getting a PvP contingent formed, this is another attempt. It will take some time to develop into a consistent guild activity. We're a large guild that caters to a huge variety of play styles - so we're not going to be extremely focused on any one aspect. If you're looking for a PvP focused guild, we wont be able to help you out there. If you're a casual player that mainly PvPs, and prefer jokes to trolling then keep reading. We do not currently have set PvP event times - we are experimenting with a variety of times to see what works best. It's currently most likely that our PvP events will probably start around 9pm server time, and will probably fall on the days we're not raiding, which is Wednesday and Friday. What we care about above all else is : Laid back and mature attitude, cool and patient personality, a sense of humor, and a willingness to put the effort required to carry your own weight. We don't want PvP'ers who rage, have an aggressive or elitist attitude, or otherwise consider themselves experts of their class. If your fellow guildies aren't doing as well as you, we expect you to help them out instead of chastise them. If 'pwn', 'noobs' or 'l2play' is a common part of your commentary, you're probably not right for our guild. Contact me in-game or via mail on this character, Lucid or my primary alt, Gemna. We don't like to invite anyone to the guild we don't think intends on staying, so be ready to hit me with any questions you have about our guild. More About Orb We're a day one guild, we've been active since WoW's release; We're a great guild for people who don't like to guild hop, and who prefer to find a guild they can call home for a long time. A majority of our players have been with the guild between 1 to 5 years (our officers are usually ~8 years or more); we have a pretty strong family-feel environment. I started Orb in highschool, and 12 years later had ~20 Orb members at my wedding. We take guild recruitment very seriously and are fairly selective in our recruiting process to ensure the guild culture stays fun and drama free. For more detailed information, you can visit our website : http://www.clanorb.com/games/wow/ If you'd rather, you can simply check our original guild recruitment forum post here : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979988482Lucid1 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 (A) Serenity is looking for Morning Raiders Hello there, Serenity an Alliance guild on Stormreaver is looking for players to start a morning raid team. A little about us. We are a very social and active guild with no less than 20 members online at any given time. We are more focused on having fun with each other rather than stressing over progression. We also have a very active pvp community. What we expect from you as a raider is to be prepared. Know the fights, know your class and be on time with consumables is all we ask. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: High Melee: Low Ranged: High Heals: High Raid days and times are not solidified yet but they will run in the morning during the week that is for sure. Any questions or concerns plz feel free to contact me on Beavcoon or Real ID: Cevlar#1958Beavcoon0 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 [H] <Christian Mingle> - 7/12 - LF Tank Christian Mingle is looking for a Pally Tank for 5.2 Progression We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, founded by gamers and friends who enjoy pushing end-game tier content. We are competitive while keeping a friendly atmosphere at the same time. We strive to achieve optimal performance while keeping a 3 day, 4 hour raid schedule. We operate as a team and we confront problems, inside and outside raids together, everyone's voice has a say and is heard. We raid 3 days a week -- Tues, Thurs, and Sun at 8:00-12:00ST You must know your class inside and out, 90% attendance, good attitude, accept criticism, have skype, have a mic (or getting one), and knowledge of current raids If you are interested please pst me in game or reply back here battletag: #bajwa1348Bajwa1 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 <Baddies> 11/12 25m TOT [H} now recruiting Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment. Website baddies.org Raid Times Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time) Thursday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server Recruitment We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are. We're Very Interested In The Following Classes Fury Warrior Affliction Lock Shadow Priest Windwalker Monk Balance Druid Resto Druid Holy Paladin Raiding with Baddies Before joining Baddies Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters.This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Time is money and our players have to understand that wasting it kills progression and hurts the guild. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations. Loot with Baddies Baddies awards all loot via Loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including player skill, raid attendance, seniority(how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. All players will receive a PRS score based on the above factors.(more info below). Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable. PST Mortalitas#1653Mortalityx21 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 27, 2013 <Modern> 11/16H, recruiting for 5.2 (25 man)! Hello Stormreaver! <Modern> (11/16 Heroic), previously known as <Endurance> on Mannoroth, is currently recruiting so as to convert to 25 mans for a hard push at 5.2 progression! We are specifically looking for DPS of all specs and classes and three exceptional healers (priority going to a Mistweaver Monk and Discipline Priest)*. Please have a deep understanding of your class and spec as well as the ability to adapt quickly to new raid mechanics before boss strategies are widely available. *All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of our current recruiting needs. About us: Guild Name: Modern Realm : Stormreaver (PvP) Faction: Horde Size: 25 man (in the process of converting for 5.2) Progression: 11/16 Heroic (10 man) Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun: 7:30 PM (CST) - 11 PM (CST) Gear Distribution: Loot Council Website: www.modernguild.enjin.com <Modern> made it's start on Mannoroth when a group of friends came together to start raiding in a ten man enviroment. After getting a slow start while we were finding our last two core raiders we quickly progressed to 11/16 in heroic progression. Our raiders come from all walks of life, but we share two common goals: To play to the very best of our ability and to continually progress through the harder challenges World of Warcraft has to offer. As we continued to advance through 5.0 progression we picked up a few more exceptional raiders along the way and found ourselves with a surplus of skilled raiders in our ten man group. After a guild discussion it was quickly learned that we all had interest in converting to 25 man raids. With the announcement of 5.2 it was quickly decided that there would never be a better time to step up to 25 man raiding (Thunderforged gear anyone?). With concerns about recruitment difficulty and auction house instability on Mannoroth we began our search for a new home and were quickly drawn to Stormreaver. After a successful guild transfer, in which we picked heroic raiding up the very next day, we started the task of recruiting for 25 mans. This is where you come in! Qualities our perfect raider possesses (<--- funny word): Impeccable knowledge of their class. Ability to learn quickly from mistakes. Previous or current progression raid experience. Excellent situational awareness. Desire for US 100 or better progression. Positive attitude (progression can involve long nights of wiping, raging at things outside your control will not cause the boss to fall over and give you loot). Reliability (90%+ attendance). Stable internet. If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to be a part of <Modern>, please head to our website and fill out an application as we would love to hear from you! Feel free to send me a message in game or on www.modernguild.enjin.com with any questions! Thanks for your time! <3 Fixall Real ID: Fixall#1351Fixall27 Mar 27, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 [H] Halcyon LF Boomkin or Mage <Halcyon> Level 25 10 man Stormreaver (US) PvP Time Zone: Central Progression: 6/6H MV, 5/6H HoF, 1/4H Terrace Environment: Semi-hard core, fun loving and productive Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun 9pm - 1am EST Loot System: EPGP (people often times pass on loot to help others) Recruiting Preferences: Balance Druid - Resto OS desirable Mage What we expect from our raiders: We expect our raiders to be on time for every raid with their own flasks and potions ready to go. Players need to post in advance if they can't attend a particular raid. Must show consistency in attendance. Be likeable! Come in with a drama free attitude and have a good time. We like to have fun, but we also know when to focus up and kill bosses. We raid until 1am EST, if you cannot get at least 6 hrs of sleep before you start the next day do not bother applying! We want dedicated people, but we also want well rested and drama free raiders. You must be capable of balancing real life with our raid schedule. We prefer to keep a small roster (~12-13 raiders) so that folks primarily get sat on fights they no longer need loot from, but as a result we need everyone to show up on time ready to go. You must have a working microphone and be willing to communicate in mumble. About us: If you are looking for a semi-hardcore guild that kills bosses, and has fun in and out of raids then consider us. While the guild itself is new, the majority of the raiders have been playing together for years. Prior to transferring to Stormreaver we had server first H: Madness and H: Ragnaros with all of Cata (T11-13) content cleared including all meta drake achievements. Outside of raids we work on gold challenge runs, farming old raids for transmog gear, pvping, or just doing dailies together. Nothing more than raid attendance is required, but any recruit who wants to join in our extra activities is more than welcome. If you are interested submit an application here: http://halcy.wowstead.com/apply Our guild website/forum is here: http://halcy.wowstead.com/ If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game: Browncoat#1295Browncöat21 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 Horde! Why is everyone over on your side?!?! The alliance landscape has change soo much since I left and came back, very sad!Sinshu0 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 26, 2013 (A) Ethereal (lvl 25) Guild LF plate tank Hey guys, it's me again! Ethereal is currently looking for a few solid reliable people to finish off our core raid group (10 man). We raid wednesday and thursday, from 7 pm to 10 pm SERVER TIME. ATM we're looking for: Plate tankApplicants must: Have better then average knowledge of their class. Have an understanding of raid mechanics 470 ilvl minimum Drama free, and mature.We will offer you: A very active guild with a good sense of community. We're a group of mature players that enjoys playing the game for what its worth. We're not 'hard core' but we enjoy downing bosses, and would prefer to do it with the same people every week. As well as raiding, we also do RBGS, world PVP and host fun events for fabulous prizes. Contact xezzu or myself in game if you have any questions!Kahlly22 Mar 26, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 [H] Amicitia [10] 8/12 LF DPS LF1M for 10 man progression: 500ilvl+ DPS - DK DPS - Warrior Enhancement Shaman Raid Times: Monday-Thursday (Extra raid days if applicable) 10-1AM CST Loot Rules: Our loot is given out based on need, unless tier sets are close to completion. Applicants must: Be mature Willing to admit your mistakes, take criticism and advice. Attend 90%+ of raids, if you can't make it let us know ASAP. Have a positive attitude. Know/have your reforges, enchants, and gems done correctly. We will provide flasks, potions, feasts, and repairs for raids. Add our Battletag(s) to chat with us sooner! Dub: Dubwise#1747 Amaraa: Amaraa#1498Amaraa0 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 508 mistweaver 11/12 tot lf guild Looking for a late night guild I'm available 8:30pm to 2am server m-f PST me or mail me in gameMizumiko5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Two alliance guilds 12/12 Horde better look out! But seriously good job guys now lets get in the heroic mode race and see if we can topple giants.Drpunch4 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Hi! 1 dolla if you know who this is!Ozzbourne5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Stormreaver's PVP Game THE GAME IS CURRENTLY OVER UNTIL BLIZZARD CREATES INCENTIVE TO PARTICIPATE IN WORLD PVP. SEE LAST POST FOR DETAILS! In an attempt to revive and reveal the wonders of World PvP, I'm bringing back a fun game I started on this server back in TBC. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's how the game works: I will start the game off by selecting 6 targets (3 per faction) This target doesn't have to be willing to participate (he/she will be hunted regardless). During the time a target is active, everyone has a fair chance at killing said target. When you get the killing blow you MUST take a screen shot displaying the combat log where you got the killing blow and the target's corpse/skeleton. Whomever lands the killing blow gets to replace their spot as a target. Targets are able to HUNT other targets in order to obtain more points. New targets will be updated on the following post in this thread under the, "Current Target" section. When you get a kill it'll be posted here in this thread under the, "Kill Board" section. Whomever has the most points at the end of a predetermined time is the winner! The game may continue indefinitely, but if the community demands there can be seasons with rewards. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rules and Guidelines: In order for your kill to count you MUST post here with a screenshot displaying the combat log where YOU got the killing blow. The screenshot must also show his/her corpse or skeleton. Points are rewarded for kills and will be explained in the following section. Ganking, killing, and camping anywhere is fair game. This encourages sneaking into capitol cities to get the kill. Kills in Battlegrounds and Arenas DO NOT count. Same-Faction kills are allowed. This will left up to your imagination :) It's not fun when someone sits in a capitol city all day in order to avoid being killed. If they don't know they are the target, don't tell them! If a target remains unkilled and hasn't obtained at least 5 kills for himself in a week period, then they will be replaced with another target I choose. The kill doesn't have to be obtained in a, "fair" way. A kill is a kill - even if you have a 40-man raid. NO CHEATING! I'm not going to specify here, but if I suspect cheating then I'll look into it and act accordingly. Target MUST be level 85. *This is subject to change if the general public desires* Target can't be killed on his/her alt. It is near impossible to keep up with everyone who has an alt and if it's legitimate. Using Ventrilo or any other means of communication cross-faction is permitted! REMEMBER to check back to the second post and view who the current target is. I will be updating that section every time a new target is selected. I reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time. Instances of such amendments will only take place for the PVP Game/Communities benefit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Point System: Getting a kill on a target: +1 point Getting a kill on another target while you're the target: +2 points Getting a kill on any other player (level 85) while you're the target: +0.25 points Getting killed when you're the target: -0.25 points In-Depth Explanation: There will always be 6 targets up. Originally it will be 3 Alliance and 3 Horde. When a target is slain, that person is replaced with whomever killed them. The point of this game is to obtain the most amount of points. You can see that you are able to get the most points when you're a target. You want to be the target. There are more points rewarded when you're the target for a reason. We want you to run around and kill people, while people eagerly hunt for you. When you get killed as a target, you lose 0.50 points. Theoretically all 6 targets could be Alliance. If that is ever the case, then Alliance have to wait until a Horde kills an Alliance target in order to work towards hunting a spot as a target *There is an exception that is left up the the imagination*. If a target goes 1 week without getting 5 kills for himself and without getting himself killed, then a replacement target will be selected. This game rewards the World PvP'er that is more active and invested in participating. Casual World PvP'ers can still have fun hunting targets and being hunted, but don't expect to lead the scores.Mozeer115 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Stormreaver questions I am thinking of transfering my lvl 90 hunter to this server for pvp. I really want to get 2200 rating this season and the server, and guild that I am in now are just not cutting it. I am wondering if there are alot of people who do rbg's on this realm and also if there are any decent pvp guilds?Gaj5 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Destro/Aff/Demon lock LF raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild. About to hit 90 and will be geared up within a week or so. Anyone looking for a warlock on this serv? 7-12p serv time is when i can raid. Anyday of the week.Unbreakabler0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 PVP Arena 3s Lf 3rd player Holy pally/warlock/ you. need a shadow priest or a unholy dk must have at least 1550 rating or 1700 rbg ratingXccelerate0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Anyone else looking forward to 5.2. I am! Can't wait to ditch these Dreadfuls. It's sad that I kill people in their Malevolent ( non-afk, in their home city, hunting me ) with others healing them and attacking me at the same time... you thought that I was scary before... I don't know what you all are going to do facing a Mycity in all purples. Bahhhaahahhahahahah! I suggest the Horde focus more on getting PvP geared... that way you stand a fighting chance in the Shrine. Pathetic that I am in mostly blues and still kill you PvP Purples ( non-afk! in your home city ) with everyone helping you. God I love being the best at what I do. EDIT: BTW, I don't listen to badass music when I'm hunting you Predator style. I listen to Bobby Darin - Somewhere Beyone The Sea :)Mycity13 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 WTB lvl 25 Guild Reply with name and priceToastguard0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 [H]<Angelus Lapsus> LFM for second 10m core Casual players and non-raiders are also welcome to join! ABOUT ANGELUS LAPSUS Angelus Lapsus originated on Sargeras-US Horde, under the former name Seraphim. Angelus Lapsus has been around since Burning Crusade. In WoTLK Angelus Lapsus was both a 10 and 25 man guild. However, our primary strength has been our 10 man progression – Yogg-Saron, Tribute to Insanity, and Heroic Lich King were all conquered by our 10 man group. Thus, our strength being 10 man, we chose to focus strictly on 10 man raiding in Cataclysm. We were a top ten 10 man Horde raiding guild on Sargeras, and plan to do the same on Stormreaver. SECOND CORE Current Progression: None! This is a new group for players looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. We're aiming to have H Lei Shen down before the end of the tier! Raid Times (required): 8:45 PM - 12 AM CST (Server Time) Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday Recruitment Needs: Blood DK OR Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Resto Druid (with strong Balance offspec) Mage OR Windwalker In-game Contacts: Swagguh We are not currently offering to pay for transfers. CASUAL PLAYERS/NON-RAIDERS We are always looking for casual players in need of a nice home while enjoying the wonders of Pandaria and skilled raiders who may not have time to raid always on a set schedule! Please contact Ashleycakez in game for a brief chat. ADDITIONAL LINKS Guild Website: http://angeluslapsus.guildlaunch.comSwagguh2 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 [H] Orb looking for weekend raiders We're looking for a few more raiders for our weekend raid group, with a stronger need for tanks and healers. We're looking for players who are progression minded, but aren't in a rush for heroic modes; We like to raid, we like to have fun, but we're all adults with jobs and children : taking the lady out to dinner or going to your kid's soccer game is far more important than making it to a raid. We do not enforce mandatory attendance; but we are looking for people who'll likely be around more often than not on weekends. We currently run two separate ten man raid groups, but it's our weekend one that needs players most. What we care about above all else is : Laid back and mature attitude, cool and patient personality, a sense of humor, and a willingness to put the effort required to carry your own weight when it comes to raiding. Your iLvl, gear, raid history, or current raid progression is not a determining factor for recruitment, unless they clearly indicate a lack of effort. Raid times : Saturday : 8:45m server to 12 pm server. Sunday : 8:45m server to 12 pm server. I realize this is not a large window for raids - but like I mentioned above - this is a raid group for people who like to raid with a casual group of good friends. With handling of new recruits, it is likely we'll be working on HOF primarily and sometimes MSV, until we have a solid weekend raid core that has the synergy to push to later content. Contact me in-game or via mail on this character, Lucid or my primary alt, Gemna. More About Orb We're a day one guild, we've been active since WoW's release; We're a great guild for people who don't like to guild hop, and who prefer to find a guild they can call home for a long time. A majority of our players have been with the guild between 1 to 5 years (our officers are usually ~8 years or more); we have a pretty strong family-feel environment. I started Orb in highschool, and 12 years later had ~20 Orb members at my wedding. For more detailed information, you can visit our website : http://www.clanorb.com/games/wow/Lucid4 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 WTS tcg mount big battle bear WTS Big Battle Bear 98k gold or best offerBigzig0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Selling conquest cap. ^ guaranteed cap in 30m or less. 100g/win. Contact me ingame or on this post for more info!Killacast3 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 <A>The doctor is in! Saturday 7 pm ToT 10 man That's right! Drpunch/Drnamechange is hosting an alliance 10 man alt ToT run! Let's work together to keep our alts up to date in the current tier and have a good time downing bosses. This is a Throne of FUNDER (hurhur puns...) run and I need the following: 1 tank 5 dps 2 solid healers 1 healer who can swap to dps spec for certain fights I ran this on a whim this Saturday and we downed Jin'Rokh and did solid progression on Horridon so with some planning and a bit of luck we can down more and more bosses every week! If you are interested please post on here or contact me in game.Drpunch4 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 Holy Paladin Looking for Rated Battlegrounds Been playing Holy since The Burning Crusade, Vanilla if you count my original character which reached just under officer level in the original honor system, in battlegrounds, arenas, dungeons and raids. Currently looking for a solid team (or even guild) for Rated Battlegrounds. Have plenty of experience with Pick-up groups and the like. Hoping to reach a high rating by the end of the current season. Thank you for your consideration and hope to hear from some you in the near future.Silverfox0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 <Echo Deathsquad I> is recruiting! EDI is a recently transferred guild from Area 52. We are RL friends who are wanting to build a progression raiding guild. We are also wanting to move into Pvp as well for S13. Our raid times are Thurs/Fri 830-1130 est. We do require full enchants, gems, and proper knowledge of your class. Our current needs are as follows: 1 Main tank 1 Off tank with dps OS Heals. (all atm) 1 Heal with dps OS 1 ranged ( Ele sham or mage) Also recruiting a PVP officer to run our RBG's. We also accept social members and levelers. For more info please contact: GM: Deadbeéf - Btag - ChefQuin#1360 Co GM: Mosh - Btag = Bunnee#1886 Officer Bùnnee - Btag = Bunnee#1500 Thank You and happy travels!Goldælock6 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 @Horde Ohai! I need in with a Horde guild of some sorts. One who has some kind of pull with PvP. I need to use you for the WPvP Battle I want to set up. I need some input and I need someone to get !@#$ rolling on horde side when the time comes to kill eachother. Im also going to ask that all you horde keep banding together and killing every alliance player you see. They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me. Don't just think that I'm using you for your faction either. I'm also using you for your good looks and charm. Maybe I'll let you buy me dinner. And if treated right, I always put out.Shamdusky15 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Daily RBG Group LFM We have a daily guild group, however sometimes were short one class. Your welcome to join as we have a very large interest in PVP right now in our guild. CR is currently 1750's. (And going up) our team average depends on fills ranges from 1700-1880's RFID: zero#12344 Alliance Stormreaver Xrealms accepted, must be full melev.Zerodeaths0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 492 DK tank LFW Looking for a guild that raids 2-4 days a week, times aren't a problem, I have to end by 10pm server time.Fireinside3 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Oondasta down Alliance side Glorious day today we downed Oondasta thanks to all that came Alliance forever and always we have the power http://www.twitch.tv/elderfro/c/2055048Blackeness4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 <NC XVII> 2/16H 2/12ToT LF RDPS Hello from the Bleeding Hollow server (est) LF 1 lock / ele sham / or boomkin for immediate fill looking to go deep into heroic raiding. Sure, you can be lured by all the top server guilds with top progression with their recruitment spams. But will you raid, or be forced to sit in the shrine till way too late at night waiting for the call? Will you see loot, or are you going to watch core raiders get weps and trinks without even a chance to roll? I've just cleaned house, and have a cadre of endgame raiders looking for people as motivated and hungry as they are for immediate fill. Are you one of the hardest working raiders you know? Do you work hard enough to see heroics every tier? Tired of being forced to play with people that aren't willing to switch specs to maximize output, don't care to understand how to take advantage of procs, closet clickers who cant dance with Will or avoid attenuation, don't know what "pre-potting", is or how many ticks they can get when reaching their haste cap? Our goal is to be a top server guild, and are recruiting raiders who are dedicated to playing at their highest potential and achieving that same goal. Every one of our raiders know they can be replaced at anytime, and play for keeps. So if you're as good as you think you are, you will raid. Preference given to applicants who can provide relevant parses We're all friends in NC XVII, and we like to have fun while raiding -and fun for us is killing bosses and working to be competitive. 8/8 Heroic DS, 2/16H T14 (lots of roadblocks that tier) & looking to put a mushroom stamp on the forehead of 5.2 T13 progression - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/NC+XVII/rating.tier13 www.ncxvii.enjin.com http://www.youtube.com/user/Judaest - Laziness is not an option in our team. Candidates are required to have researched your PROPER stat weights (knowing soft-caps, etc..), gemmed and reforged accordingly, and have a 600 skill level in both major professions (preferably professions that provide good raid utility). If we can compare your stats to anyone of your class in the top 100 and you're 180° out, then it is assumed you have not taken the first steps to maximize your value to our raids, and will not be considered. - We require the highest quality gear available for current content. This requires that the applicant be revered / exalted with all the relevant factions, or actively working towards it. Putting good quality time into getting yourself geared and ready for progression raiding is the minimum requirement for all prospective raiders. - All gear should be gemmed/enchanted with the highest quality mats reasonable (EX: you don't necessarily need a BiS enchant at 5k gold if the gear your'e enchanting is not your BiS, but the next best enchant does need to be applied). - We utilize World of Logs as a primary way to gauge the strength of our raiders, and strongly prefer a consistent minimum of 60% ranking with a working goal of 75% or better. We also have a reward program for those who rank at 100% or better. - We combine good common sense with utilization of web optimizer programs (such as AskMrRobot.com, Simulationcraft.org, or WowReforge.com) for our reforging / gemming / enchanting to minimize any human errors. And yes, even you make errors. - Loot rules are free rolls MS>OS for 'raiders', with tier tokens,weapons, and trinkets reserved for those that have earned a core 'raider' spot. Open positions are: Looking for 1 hard hitting, dedicated lock/ele/or boomkin Raid times are Tues/Wed 715-10 and Sun 7-10. Upon receiving a guild invite you will be assigned a rank of "trial raider" or "trial member" (depending on what you are applying for), until deemed appropriate for a promotion to the rank of "raider", or "member". The rank of "raider" entitles you to: - free guild repairs - free rolls on all usable loot (MS>OS) - eligibility for a 5k gold reward for a 100% ranking or better in WoLs. - guaranteed raid spot with our core progression group, provided performance continues to be unchallenged and attendance is dependable Wisp a member in game -or- (preferably) app at www.ncxvii.enjin.com (Applying will allow us to effectively communicate with you concerning raids and recruitment status via email) Battle Tag - Juda#1210Judaes1 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 Calling all 80s. New 80 twink guild. 10 man and possibly 25man raiding. Starting from the bottom. Heroics and naxx 10man. pst me or add my Battle Tag. 10 man are only for guildies. 25man will more then likely be cross realms. Also comment a mature guild name for us. Thanks please pass the word around!!! We already have people looking into it and rerolling on this realm. my Battle Tag is #borsker1288Herston4 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 [H] Outcasts - 5/12 LF 1 healer Outcasts (lvl 25) is recruiting 1 healer for 10-man raiding. Current team is HPally and HPriest so we would prefer druid or monk. Raid times: Tues., Weds., Thurs 8-11pm server Progression: 4/12 ToT Feasts, flasks, pots, repairs provided. DPS spec/gear/exp preferred but not required. Please contact me, Izco, or Razu in game with interest.Monkeyclaw3 Mar 22, 2013