Stormreaver

Mar 15, 2013 (H) 200k gold here for d3 gold ! Looking to trade my gold here on stormreaver horde side for d3 gold , current conversion rates i've seen 10k gold costs around the same as 100m gold in d3 gold on various websites so based around that feel free to offer whatever , mesage me here or on this topic i dont sign in wow really anymore ,t hanksTonysauce5 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 SERVERS ARE UP WELL WHY ARENT U ONPepperss3 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 Cheapest profession to level? What do you guys think or know what the cheapest profession to power level? (Crafting + i have 600 mining)Rocktare1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 good morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTWLNjxOdNcPepperss0 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 5.2 Perhaps it was for the best. Sorry to report the nerfs to Feral burst damage and Displacer Beast escapes have been put in place. However this has led to an intense brain storming period that has forced me to think outside the box ( btw I hate that saying ). None the less 5.2, seems to be the end of Feral burst and thus the end of my career as a menace to the Shrine. However... this is not an admission of defeat, but in fact the opposite. Just like all old school Hulk Hogan retirement speeches, it starts with with me giving up and ends in me ripping off my shirt and taking back everything I said in the first half of the speech. Blizzard's attempt at nerfing feral burst and DB has led to a discovery to up my damage by around 25%... and the DB escape method will now function just the same as 5.1 ( being a Night Elf has it's advantages ). Things are looking good in 5.2 and more promising tweaks and experiments are underway. Bottom line is 5.2 will not put me to rest in the Shrine. Blizzard's attempts to make my class weaker have only made me stronger by forcing me to be more creative. A kick in my complacency if you will. BTW: I'm still down for the WPvP event. My fellow outnumbered Alliance, just let me know when and I'll suggest the where. I'll be here to offer schemes and plots to even the odds. More than that, I ideas on how to make even the most dedicated PvE Horde care less about raiding and more about fighting. Lets make this WPvP event a regular thing. Lets make it so great that people gear up in Raids and BGs as a means to an end to better participate in these events. Lets put back the War in World of Warcraft.Mycity13 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 [H] <Knobs and Knockers> 10m is recruiting <Knobs and Knockers> (currently lvl 19) is a group of friends who have raided since Vanilla. We have just recently returned to the game and have cleared 9/9 Challenge Mode golds with our group. We are needing more to fill our roster to start raids and start clearing 5.2 content. What we are looking for are like minded raiders who will show up with consumables and willing to put in the time and effort to clear content. Current openings: Plate tank with dps offspecc preferred Healer (anything but paladin) with dps offspecc preferred Range dps Currently raid times are at 9:30 CST on weekdays. As we get a full group specific days will be chosen based on availability. We will only be a 10 man guild. Whisper me in-game or Sandbx for more info. Thanks. Alt code is 0239 for the umlaut in the i. CharlïeCharlïe2 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 <Forged> Recruiting for 13/13H Push and 5.3 Forged is ran by a group of 3 Hardcore gamer's on U.S Stormreaver who have been playing together for many years in several different games. We have played SWTOR, World Of Tanks, Starcraft and several others and are looking to hit World Of Warcraft hard with a strong 5.2 Push and an even stronger finish to the expansion pack. We have wanted to take part in competitve raiding for many years now but could not find a guild where we could stay together so we decided to start our own.We will be starting in the 10 Man bracket, however it is very likely we may expand to 25 in the future. What to expect: 30+ Raiding hours a week during hardcore progression Testing and practice of all bosses available during PTR A serious but fun raiding environment with respect,minimal rage,and a strong camaraderie Outside of raid guild activities such as PvP,challenge modes, and even playing other games together Free food,flasks,enchants and other raiding materials to all trial passing applicants What we expect from you: 100% attendance with the exception of 24 hour warning or serious emergency In depth knowledge of your class and substantial knowledge of other classes and game mechanics The ability to both give and take constructive criticism in a respectful manner that contributes positively towards guild progression A strong mind, perservearance and the ability to tolerate hours of continuous wipes during Heroic Progression Recruitment: We are currently open to all classes and you can apply here at www.bloodforged.enjin.com by clicking the recruitment tab. If you have the skill and commitment we are looking for do not let being undergeared deter you from applying. We will be running T14 alt runs alongside ToT progression and if you have what we are looking for we will gladly prioritize getting your main ready for Heroic Progression Raid Times: Our current raid times are 7-11 PM CST Tu/Th however once we get a solid core going these times will increase dramatically and should look something like 6-11 CST Tu/W/Th/F/Sat/M Contacts: Acadyian- Sciguy777#1141 Thor- Thorgrom#1426 Apply @ www.bloodforged.enjin.com Also feel free to check out our live streams: www.twitch.tv/Acaydian www.twitch.tv/Thor_tvThorgrom0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 [H] <Prestige> LF RDruid or MW for RBGs We are a PvP focused horde guild with two active RBG teams. We are currently looking for an epic mistweaver or resto druid for RBG progression. We are hoping to post 2000-2200+ this season so please be looking for the same and have the skill to match. clorox#1365 if you are interested.Cocoa5 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Deevä the new holder of Sodden Cloth Hat. I show no love for menacing anymore. Deevä now has what was once great to me and menacing ever since we were both alliance. The all legendary Sodden Cloth Hat.Rza25 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 492 Lock LF Raiding Guild Starting MoP several months late, I haven't been able to find a stable guild to raid with. Now, with 5.2 out, I'm looking for a stable/mature guild to hit the new content. Times Available (EST) Sunday: 1-11 Monday: 6-11 Tuesday: Not sure yet, may open up soon Wednesday: 6-11 Thursday: 6-11 Friday: 6-11 Saturday: 1-11 What you can expect from me: -researching all fights prior to raid -play my class optimally -keep up-to-date on current min/maxing for my class -be online, attentive, and give complete dedication during raid times. -able to take constructive criticism Currently in Mal'ganis Horde but willing to transfer/faction change for the right guild. For more information, add me on Maxim#1996Asceu3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Lvl 25 hyacinth macaw for sale Ozz#1762 with offersOzmann0 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 WTS Living Sandling Selling Living Sandling Rare pet from Throne of Thunder. Pst me ingame or leave a offer here. Currently as far as i know its the only one on the server for sale.Exia0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [H] Unholy DK lf serious 3's DMP, DPS, DLD, DH(P/S), even willing to try DEP Would like to run one of the above comps to avoid massive stun DRs. Message me in game if you're interested. Want to push Glad this season.Suffokated0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [A]Critical Onslaught Recruiting Critical Onslaught is a new guild on stormreaver. My goal for this guild is to create a fun and social environment for mature players. I want to not just focus on pve or pvp. I want to focus on both, and have teams setup so members can pve and pvp. I am VERY active. I am in need of 1-2 extremely active mature people to help me bring up the guild and work as my GMs. You can pm in game (Nicolauz) or respond to this post. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me. Thank you We do now have a private vent server. We are looking to build a core team for raiding so if you are interested or just want to run heroics let me know!Nicolauz0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Critical Onslaught now recruiting! Critical Onslaught is a brand new guild on stormreaver. My goal for this guild is to create a fun and social environment for mature players. I want to not just focus on pve or pvp. I want to focus on both, and have teams setup so members can pve and pvp. I am VERY active. I am in need of 1-2 extremely active mature people to help me bring up the guild and work as my GMs. You can pm in game (Nicolauz) or respond to this post. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me. Thank youNicolauz1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 493 mage lf morning time raid guild hey i work 3rd shift. lately ive been having trouble finding a guild that raids sometime after 8:00 EST. I have extensive raid exp going back through all of wrath. I started playing at the end of BC. I have parses if interested in that also plz reply to this thread or add me in game. battletag is sheetrokz#1669Sheetrok0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 [H] <Christian Mingle> Recruiting 1 Healer Christian Mingle is looking for a Disc priest or Mistweaver for 5.2 progression! We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that have been preparing for 5.2 and are already downing bosses. We are experienced raiders and reached 12th rank on the server during 5.1 progression. We raid 3 days a week -- Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 7:30 ST and possibly sunday for any cleaning up Our goal is to clear bosses in good time and at the same time keep a good atmosphere going and for us to enjoy raiding. Everyone has their say and we encourage people to have new ideas about anything regarding the raid or the guild in general. You must know your class inside and out and be fully knowledged about the raid, 90% attendance, good attitude, accept criticism, have skype, have a mic (or getting one), and knowledge of current raids If you are interested please pst me in game or reply back here battletag: #bajwa1348Bajwa0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 The Codex Has anyone managed to get this so I know who to congratulate?Meginder2 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 {H} late night raids Hey all - just wanted to see if anyone wanted to start a late night (12pm - till whenever)(<-- server) raid group. whisper me or mail me in game if you are interested!Ipun0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 LF Poctzarwazz or Ranura You pst me about toewedge ninja'ing your item. He says he said in raid the only thing he would take is the mace. You said he ninja'd it. You logged saying he took it from Ranura. He said he mentioned it from raid and "People who gave a !@#$ about their guild rep would kick these people." I would love to see chat logs from either "Tattletale" addon or any other addon for this.Blackprophet0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 [H] Modern [13/16H, 11/12] LF DPS and Healers Modern was a strong 10 Man guild quickly adjusting into 25 Man raiding since 5.2 hit. We believe that we can compete for server first rankings and are looking for a few more quality players to join us in the push for top server progression. Current Progression: MV: 6/6H HoF: 6/6H ToES: 4/4N 1/4H (Lei Shi) ToT: 11/12N (722k Lei Shen) During progression, we raid four nights a week: *CENTRAL TIMES* Tuesday 7pm - 11pm Wednesday 7pm - 11pm Thursday 7pm - 11pm Sunday 7pm - 11pm Raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes prior to the raid for invite and travel time. Raids start precisely at 730 CST. Our approach to raiding is to put execution and solid strategy over pure man hours. We all have some semblance of things to do outside of the game and efficiency and not throwing attempts away are of importance to everyone. If you are not capable of executing a given strategy perfectly or playing your character consistently well, think hard before applying. With that said, any addition to the raid team must be interested in thinking about strategy and optimizing each boss fight. A sloppy kill is ok the first time around, but may be a sign of a strategy needing some work. Additionally, this is not a guild for drama. If the thing that makes you play the game is creating drama with guild mates, please do not bother to apply. Our current focus is to maintain our raid group with like-minded individuals who are either exceptional in their own right or have the potential to be exceptional given the gear reset with the new expansion. In simple terms, we are looking for players who possess the skill and drive to do progression raiding, not simply someone who has the gear and kills right now. However, if you are applying with significant gaps in gear or experience in previous expansions, please put extra effort into explaining to us why you deserve a spot on this raid team. Also keep in mind that constant attendance issues are a problem for progression. If you know that you will never be able to make Wednesdays raid, this probably isn’t the place for you. For more information, please contact: Gramaton, Vishfeast or myself (battletag: Fastous#1959) If you think we are a good fit for you, apply online at http://modernguild.enjin.com/forumParagon0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Dark Horizon 4/16H 2/12 LF a Healer <Dark Horizon> lvl25 4/16h 16/16 and 2/12 Current. is a late night raiding guild. Currently looking for a raid ready Disc/Holy Priest. Our raid times are 11:30pm for 3 hours Tue Wed Thursday. If you have any questions leave a message here or send a in game mail to me or Firelilly. updated still looking for a disc/ holy priestRedpaws29 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 =) Who is has two thumbs up and is pumped about disc <(-_<) THIS GUY!!!!!Archiqt5 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 WTB Smoldering Egg of Millagazor Any guilds on SR selling this? Let me know price. Thanks. Will also purchase Flametalon of Alysrazor. If it drops.Hydrogrow1 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 9, 2013 488 Boomy LF Guild Hello, I will be transferring to this server with in the next week or so, but before i move over I am looking for an active progressing guild that is in need of well rounded druid. I currently have a 487 Boomy spec and a 488 Resto spec (Currently im giving resto a break as ive healed all through out cata so im working on Boomy and Feral gear). I know my progression doesn't say much but i do know most of the fights as I have attempted them at least once. I take direction very well, I am a team player and im very mature. I enjoy PVP as much as i do PVE also. Currently my server Muradin just isnt a good fit for me so i will be coming over here with a buddy of mine. Im really not good at these kinds of posts so let the trolling commence! Anways if you are intrested in a expereinced boomy and a rogue buddy of mine feel free to add me Deathordoom#1388 if you have any questions. I work grave so its kind of hard to get on, but im off Sun, Mon and Tues which are the days i prefer to raid, Anything out side of that i can run 6pm until 10:30 Wed-satLunardoom6 Mar 9, 2013
Mar 9, 2013 Looking for 3s team and RBG group 5.2 I am looking for a 3s team and a solid RBG group for the week the new season starts (3/12/13). Check my armory/credentials if you must but believe me, I will be doing the same. No bads, trying to push serious rating!Erickson5 Mar 9, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Lock LF Raiding Guild Hi All, Let me just begin by saying, please, please, please do not copy and paste your Wall of Text in here, I will not Read it, I will not contact you, I will not waste my time reading it. That being said now on my neck of the woods: 1) Experience with the following: 1) Black Temple full clear 2) Sunwell Full Clear (pre nerf) 3) Naxx Immortal title with Black Proto Drake 4) Insanity 25 man 5) LichKing Normal / Heroic 6) DS clear Normal with few heroics (stopped playing the game until Panda Release) 7) Leveld to 90 geared with full Heroic (Stopped playing the game) (more info upon contact) I recently got back to the game and have completed full clear LFR. Looking for a raiding guild that is serious and like to enjoy the game. My availability: Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday-Tuesday 8:00 PM Est - 12:00 PM Est You can contact me in game as well for more info! Thank you and have a nice day!Slics1 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Mohos Army RBG/Raiding core. We're currently looking for -rDPS -Heals -Tanks. We just recently came back after qutting after DS. Fresh raid progression. Experienced. We're starting up RBG's as well. We're looking for a Prot warrior with arms offspec. Anyone is welcome. Experience would be nice to have for both. We group instances daily and we always have people looking for weekly arena cap. If you have any questions ask away.Mohø0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Master of the Swim team http://www.twitch.tv/elderfro/c/2000855Blackeness0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 495 WW Monk seeking 10m core group. Hey guys, I just recently transferred to Stormreaver and am looking for a 10 man raid guild that is progressing into ToT. I have 16/16 experience and have done 1/12 in tot with experience on horridon. I am free almost every day to raid, though friday and saturday can occasionally be iffy, and would prefer to raid between 7 - 11 server. Like my thread name says I'm looking for a core slot as I will have pretty much 100% attendance and have no intention of joining a guild to be benched. Feel free to add my via battle tag at Abyssal#1815 if you have any questions.Rodcet0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Horde MSV 10M Friday 3/7/13 1PM Server I will be hosting a 10M MSV tomorrow @ 1PM server. 470 ilvl min and 6/6 xp on any of your toons is fine. Need all roles atm. Gear up your alts in a daytime run. Using Mumble so have it installed. Reply Here or add my battletag ddixon1979#1112. THank YouEavesdrop0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 [H] 10 man, looking for tank or heals Balloon Xplorers Club, 2/12 is looking for 1 non-pally tank or 1 non-pally healer. We raid, Tues, Weds, Thurs, 9-12 server. We are a mature guild, focused on progression and have had a consistent core roster for 2+ years. We expect good attendance, but understand that people have other obligations at times. Whisper or in-game mail, Paradoxis, Zalice or Metafizzle for more information.Zalice0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 How easy is it to PUG stuff on alliance side? i want to be a draenei idkKate9 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Frost DK [491] LF WEEKEND RAIDING RAIDS DURING THE FOLLOWING (SERVER) TIMES: Friday: Anytime after 12am--> Saturday: During the day. Starting at anytime until around 11:30pm. Sunday: Starting anytime day or night but ending latest around 3:30am. LF a progression focused guild, one that has fun but also has players that can handle mechanics after multiple pulls, and doesn't get stuck for multiple days on a normal mode encounter. (Or you're at least in the process of building a decent raid team atm). ME: *3x 2-minute DPS drills against raiders test dummy (only AP buff active): 105k, 86k, 85k. *Once the encounter is understood I do not mess up mechanics. *I do not offspec tank, this is a straight dps toon. *My personality is laid back and I'm easy to get along with. But I focus during raid time. Why is my schedule so weird? I'm Pacific time zone and work long hours unfortunately, and Saturday night is time for me to be social in RL. To contact me: DeadraHelix#1993 Thx!Spinecloud2 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 25 man Ulduar run Hey I have a 80 hunter I am getting gear to do the Herald of the Titans run, does anyone want to get together tomorrow night or Saturday for a 25 man run for fun, achieves and help out get l lvl 80 226 gear? All the help and fun would be nice.Nùrse0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 (A) Selling levelling kits! Just like the title says. Jc/BS/Alch/Ins/Engi. PST in game for details.Kahlly38 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Looking to buy things of value Looking for TCG items/mounts, shadowmourne quest rewards, rare mog items, etc. Mail me in game with your stock please.Yoojaesuk0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 A small request for our benevoloent overlords If you see a small gnome dressed in black with a pointy hat near your rare mob, could you maybe not kill me quite so often? I don't want anything but a change at the Sealed Tome and we all know that alliance on SR won't ever really get the chance until they are up so much that you don't care any more. So I'm saying, if you see me and you are killing or waiting to kill the rares on the Isle of Thunder, maybe give me a chance and let me help you kill the bastard?Meginder6 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 WTB Alchemy Leveling Kit As title states, I'm looking to buy a 1-600 Alchemy leveling kit. PST me if you have one available.Poojo0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 [H] Herald of the titans LFM Herald of the titans run need dps, heals and 1 tank, must be level 80 with 200 - 226 ilvl. Saved Lockout to algalon so we can get the title right away. Jester#1457 for more infoJestër1 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 I LOVE YOU DEEVA With deepest joy I receive you in my life that together we may be one. I will be to you a loving and faithful soulmate. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I will protect and fight for you against all attacks of the enemy. Above all things, I choose to love you with joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, especially when we reach our darkest moments. I surrender my very life to you, holding nothing back, so that you and I may be one.Menacing82 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 Falling Blossom Hood I just found the Falling Blossom Hood, http://www.wowhead.com/item=94280. Just thought iId get it out there, in case a raiding guild has a needy healer. It'll be about three days til I have the silk for it though. EDIT: Sorry, meant that I found the crafting pattern.Drconvert0 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 [H] Christian Mingle lf 1 Hunter dps Christian Mingle is looking for a Hunter for 5.2 progression! We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that have been preparing for 5.2 and are already downing bosses. We are experienced raiders and reached 12th rank on the server during 5.1 progression. We raid 3 days a week -- Tues, Wed, and Thurs at 7:30 ST and possibly sunday for any cleaning up Our goal is to clear bosses in good time and at the same time keep a good atmosphere going and for us to enjoy raiding. Everyone has their say and we encourage people to have new ideas about anything regarding the raid or the guild in general. You must know your class inside and out and be fully knowledged about the raid, 90% attendance, good attitude, accept criticism, have skype, have a mic (or getting one), and knowledge of current raids If you are interested please pst me in game or reply back here battletag: #bajwa1348Bajwa0 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 <Roaring Thunder> i 4v1ed you all night... step up your gameBlackfear10 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Considering a reroll/Xfer Hey all, Friend of mine and I are considering bringing a toon here or flat out rerolling for a more active pugging raid scene. We still love our current guild but alt raiding here doesn't happen. I played on SR way back in BC, around when t5 attunements were lifted, and holy wow has it grown! 2 people I've raided with have come here and have nothing but good things to say so I wanted to get a more general idea. What days seem to be most active for pugs? Is RBGing fairly popular? Is trade legible? (Unlike Illidan where it demands a tab to itself) Population generally helpful/friendly? I do remember this being a strong server, hope that basis is still there. Thanks for any info! (Apologies if a "So you want to xfer..." thread already exists. Didn't notice one on the front page and I don't like to necro.) ~Hieka (Or for anyone who remember Velox Mortis, Kenalli) ^_^Hieka3 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Looking for RaF partner, I recruit you. Well, to put it simply, I want to level alts faster but can also help you. I enjoy getting levels on characters, but not so much the actual grind itself. I am willing to recruit anyone that wants to power through some levels quickly. If anyone is interested or wants to discuss it, feel free to add Zach#1381 on Battle.net or reply here. Thanks in advance.Darkstupor6 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 A - LF fill in Tank for New Raid Tonight We are Dark Tendencies, our main tank can't make it tonight and we are looking for a tank who would like to join us tonight for the new raid. We are aiming to kill the first two bosses. In current content we are 16/16 and 5/16 heroic. If your interested please get a hold of anyone in the guild in game. We are also recruiting for our core raid team, we are growing our raid team to 13 players so that if someone can make it we have someone ready to roll. We will be rotating people in for kills, and providing gearing raids through 5.0 raids to those who we have join us. WE have two openings left for our raid team looking for - DK unholy/blood, Druid Resto/Bear or Boomkin, Mage. Our current raid team is Monk - tank/dps Paladin - Tank/resto Monk - Resto/dps Shaman - Resto/Elemental Priest - Shadow Priest - Disc/Shadow Rogue - DPS Hunter - DPS Druid - Feral Warlcok - dps Back Up - Warrior Prot/DPS (still leveling)Elitegd1 Mar 5, 2013