Stormreaver

Feb 11, 2013 <Vs The Universe> Does the Harlem Shake Thats Right! The Harlem Shake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXvHb--pbqU&feature=youtu.bePandae3 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Fresh 10M HOF LF a non pal/shaman heals with dps os for our 10M Hof tonight. It will be a fresh run and it will start at 7pm ST. Must be above 476 ilvl. Pst Nalacruxia, Yanolis, Idontcare, Xunaufein.Nalacruxia0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 hunter LF raiding guild my guild is not raiding anymore as far as i know i am 6/6 489 would like a progression guild starting hof maybe best time for me its friday and saturday 8pm server timeZarâky1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 [H]486 lock lf guild New transfer to stormreaver looking for a raiding guild, would prefer raiding times anywhere between 5:00pm eastern to 11:00pm eastern. Long time player, skilled pve and pvper. 2400+ 3s, 2200+ rbgs, cleared all of BC/wotlk when content was relevant, cleared dragon soul 10% nerf, just a few achieves. heres my armory since im not posting on my char. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Szeged/advanced looking for a guild that wants to progress without all the drama and complaining a lot of guilds have. I would rather spend my time trying to figure out how we wiped and how to fix it instead of crying and pointing fingers. so, anyone in need of a lock? :) it appears that my armory is showing me on my old server logged off in pvp gear =\ hopefully it gets updated soon.Onehand3 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [H]<Metrum> lvl 70 Guild Recruiting for BC We do weekly SSC/TK for all of the newly leveled 70s in guild each week and we have successfully ran Black Temple and Hyjal so far with full 70s but we need more bodies to run Sunwell and to make all of the runs go faster. We run heroics on a daily basis for jp to fill in the weak spots in peoples gearsets also. Saturday @ 1pm PST (4pm EST) each week we will be running raid content. We are doing it during this time as to not interfere with people's raiding schedules. When we get more bodies (enough to run multiple groups) we will do another mid week for those that can't make the weekend runs. We are starting to get a good amount of people leveling up/already 70 in guild but need some more. A lot of the 70 guilds have died from lack of active players or strict rules. I would like to give those still interested in doing 70 PVE content on their toons a place where they can excel at it. We are in the process of reaching our goal of a 15 man roster to do all the level 70 raids with. I highly encourage wrath enchants/gems/professions to help accomplish the goal of killing 25man raid bosses with 15 players. There won't be any class/race/glyph restrictions either. Use all the tools available to make it more enjoyable. The guild bank will be stocked with marks for flasks, pots, and some enchants/rep items for the raiders to use. We already have a level 25 guild with 7 tabs and they are starting to be filled up. Currently we are in need of more dps but could always take in anyone that enjoys the PVE part of BC. Seniority will be given to those that log on often over those that don't. That means items like trinkets, rings, weapons will go to those that will get the most use out of them. This guild is not here to carry you to legendaries just so you can stop playing your toon soon after. We are focused on PVE only content so we are not interested in a bunch of pvp players. While it won't be mandatory, I highly encourage people to have more than one twink in guild. Sometimes people like to mix it up and do a different role or do back to back Sunwell runs. Leveling up to 70 is a joke, 1-2 weeks max, and the more classes we have in guild the better. If this peaks your interest then please get in touch with me in game. RealID: Pryda#1175Pryda0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [H] experience raider looking for guild I play a Frost/Blood DK, Resto/Ele Shaman, and Resto Druid. my DKs tank set is no where near geared out and the DPS for him needs some work. Also working on getting gear for my shammy. My druid is most geared but could be better. All this is to be expected since i am coming back from a 3 month break. any one interested can send me in game mail or post hereSauryn2 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [H] 485 Frost DK (5/16H xp) LF raiding guild Recently switched from my 498 Guardian Druid (where I was 5/16H) to Frost DK a few weeks ago, looking for a raiding guild now. Recently tested my dps against Raider's Dummy and peaked at around 150k, 5 mins in was around 85k, 10 mins was at 77k. I consider myself a laid back person but when it comes down to raid time I'm ready to kick !@# and wear new clothes. -LF a softcore type guild that has fun but focuses on progression. -LF a good group. I know my iLevel is low so I can't expect to hitch a ride onto a heroic raiding group right now, but I only want to roll with people who know their individual specs, prepare for fights beforehand, and don't frequently repeat mechanic mistakes over and over. -Runs monday-thurs starting earliest at 8pm PST (PACIFIC STANDARD TIME), or Saturday during the day (not the PM though) or Sunday during the day and OR the night. To contact me: DeadraHelix#1993 Thx!Spinecloud1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Raid Guild Transferring and Recruiting Due to some unfortunate circumstances, my raiders on Deader-Than-Dead Anetheron are considering transfer to this server. We want to make sure we research all of our options before we spend $25 and lose the memories, alts, and friends on our home server. It's just not possible for us to recruit anymore to replace the great raiders we've lost. We have a solid core that is as follows: Amatsu, 492 Prot Paladin [Raid Leader]. Thrask, 485 Brew Monk. Qatt, 491 Resto Druid [Healer Raid Assist]. Vantec, 490 Survival Hunter [DPS Raid Assist]. Cotilliôn, 492 Mut/Assasination Rogue. Kañe, 493 Fire Mage. We also have two part-time raiders who may come with us: Evilricky, 493 Arms Warrior and Shammashock, 491 Resto Shaman. Our current progression is 6/6 Vaults, 3/6 HoF and 1/4 Terrace. Progression in the past month has been slowed to an almost stop due to the holidays, two core raiders quitting at the same time, military deployment, and reemployment, but we have no doubt that we would be progressed further if we didn't have to pug bads to replace our raiders. We have raiders who have been at it since Vanilla, and some who just started raiding in MoP, but I am proud to say we are a strong team of players who have just had an unlucky streak. With that being said, we are either looking to join a guild that will accommodate us all (I know that’s wishful thinking!) or looking for players to join our ranks. We are a semi-casual bunch—we prioritize having fun :), but we have no patience for stupid and we do desire hard progression before 5.2 hits. We are in need of the following ilvl 480+ players: 2 healers, one with viable DPS off-spec (preferred holy paly) 2 DPS that can pull on average 60k dps (preferred DK, warlock, or spriest) Obviously, since we are squatting on Anetheron until research is conclusive, you can talk to me via battletag—ohmylordlyke#1256—to ask any questions, give internet hugs, etc. :D TL;DR: 6/6 MSV 3/6 HoF 1/6 ToES recruiting 2 healers and 2 dps to hit progression hard starting ~2/15.Qatt6 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 LF late night raiding guild (H) Ilvl 475 spriest looking for late night raiding guild preferably after 12am server time I've been playing the priest class since the end of wrath and know it well.Underpwred0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Can I trade in game gold for Star Wars Cards? I used to play the Star Wars CCG...Is it legal for me to trade in game gold to players in the game for Star Wars cards? If so anyone willing to do trade? If not then nevermind and I wanted to make this post to see if it was legal or not... I see players buy the game time cards and trade them in game for gold so I was just curious... If I can get a blue post to tell me if this is legal or not that be helpfulNaldar4 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 iLvl 486 Resto Shaman LF HORDE Raiding Guild I am new to server and looking for a guild to join raid. Any guild looking for a healer please give me a in game tell or mail. ThanksBloodmyre1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 [H] <Subterfuge> 16/16N Recruiting 3 DPS! Greetings, forum-goers. The holidays have not been kind to us and we're now in need of 3 new DPS to replace those that have fallen. We are fully cleared through normal modes this tier. We raid Wednesdays at 9:00pm server and Sundays at 8:00pm server. Raids generally end at 11:00 server. Recruits should be 485+ and have their heads screwed on the right way. As our raid times are limited, we aim to progress quickly on raid nights. Having a geared off-spec is a major bonus. If you're interested, kindly contact me in-game on this character. If I'm not on, contact Shoushi or Webbosmuerto/Webbosdos. LOVE YOU THANKSJames0 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 [H] <Ironclad> 10m, Recruiting for core group <Ironclad> is a casual lvl 25 PvE/PvP guild looking for more members of all classes and skill levels. Our officers and core group of guild members have been active together since the beginning of Cataclysm and are currently Progressing. We have reformed our raid group after a brief hiatus and are looking to progress through normal and heroic content. Recruiting classes: 1 Exceptional Non Death Knight Tank Raiding Schedule(Server): Sun: OFF Mon : 7:30pm-10pm (for any necessary clean-up) Tues : 7:30pm-10pm Wed: OFF Thurs : 7:30pm-10pm Fri: OFF Sat: OFF We expect anyone looking to join our raids to know the in's and out's of their class, be fully gemmed/enchanted/reforged and to have an item level of 465 or higher. We also expect prospective raiders to show up on time and if for some reason you are unable to attend, please let one of the officers know before hand. We have no problem explaining fights/strategies and helping people obtain better gear, but basic raid awareness and a modicum of respect for your fellow guildies is a MUST. In addition to our core raid group, we like to start weekly RBGs, Looking for a mage,Ret Paladin and Spriest (time and days subject to change). If you are interested in taking part in our RBGs, please whisper Etêrnïty, Axïom,myself or just leave a comment. Do not bother applying if you are any of the following: 1. Immature 2. Don't know the in's and outs of your class 4. Have no mic 5. Care more about loot than progressionSigyñ6 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 [H] Lv25 guild for sale Selling a Lv25 guild [Mad Men]. It already has 6 bank tabs purchased out of 8. It includes ALL buyable Heirlooms including legs and currently has around 250 members. Most of the items in the guild bank will be left in there [or taken out if that's what you'd prefer]. Taking 60k gold, non-negotiable. Thanks. :) PST Lovelyarrows or send me in-game mail if you're interested.Lovelyarrows1 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 493 Warlock LF 10m or 25m progression team basically, the guild im in is falling apart very fast and i need a new home...im currently 16/16 and would look to progress into hard modes or at least fast weekly clears of current content if you feel that i would be good for your raid team please send me a tell in game (im ALWAYS on) i will always be on time never late will never ever miss a raid im good at my class know all fights so yeah just let me know...thanks in advance. -Headd-Headd17 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 [H] Anyone in need of steady supply of herbs? I'm looking for a guild, or player that is looking to constantly purchase herbs. Feel free to message me, or send me a mail with your prices and what kind of supply you're looking for. Thank you.Ssjhuggs0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 ! Prot Pally / Prot Warrior LF Guild (HORDE) I am a 482 protection pally (control / haste build) with 2 set bonus, LFGuild. My friend is also similar ilvl with 2 set protection warrior, LFGuild as well. We are both experienced in MSV all fights, HOF 5/6. Add me at Volhard#1509 please.Vierdin0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 [H] Sha Can Awe 10m 9/16 recruiting! Sha Can Awe is recruiting! We are a freshly transfered level 25 guild looking for a few good men/women to solidify our ranks. We raid Sunday and Wednesday nights, from 7 to 10PM server time. Ideally, we are looking for a Ret Paladin or Death Knight, as well as a Mage or Warlock. Naturally, we won't turn down any exceptional applicant. If you simply want to hang out with a social group of people in a level 25 guild to leech the EXP bonus, we can help with that too! In terms of progress, we've downed 9/16. All of MSV is on farm, and we're pushing through Heart of Fear. We're positive that as soon as a solid group of 10 is formed, progress will be steady, and constant. Please contact Mazzoga or Hairflip in game for more info, or any of our members. Prospective raiders will be interviewed, and everyone else can just come hang out! -Hairflip-Hairflip6 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 priest LF 10m raid guild fresh PVE'er looking for a hardcore 10m raid guild. can do shadow or holy, your preference.Blackfear0 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 [H] 10man guild looking to recuit more! Hello! Orb is a 10man guild currently looking to reform its core raiding group with some new healers and DPS. We currently have 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday starting at 9pm and usually ending around midnight. We tend to be a laid back and (mostly :p) mature guild but have decided to reform our core raid group to try and get 16/16 down. We're looking for players who: -Are mature enough to not cause drama and such, but still be able to have goofy fun. -Know the fights or be willing to learn them. -Have situational awareness and are able to adapt during boss fights. -Know how to play their class If you're interested, message me, Flintok, or Lucid and we'll talk about getting you in!Mentova1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 South of Heaven - 25m - 12/16H - 9 hours Posting the key points then copying spam below: - Guild 8 years stable, solid social ties - Raiding on stormreaver since late Wrath - Schedule Tue / Wed / Thur 9pm to 12am EST - ranked #71 25m on just a nine hour week - we are efficient - big community in and out of game Currently recruiting: - Tanks, prefer blood DK, will consider any plate tank - Healers, prefer resto shaman, currently have someone on trial so cannot take app right now - RDPS, need hunter, open to ele shaman, moonkin and mageAshin5 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 2 Raiders (Both 486 ilvl) LF weekend raids Hello All, 486 Feral druid and 486 Shadow Priest looking for a weekend raid. Due to work schedules and other time commitments during the week, we must go to weekends only. Will only consider to go as a pair at this time. While raiding is definitely priority we enjoy an active guild that does more than just raiding. Old content runs for transmog or just fun, 5 man heroics (or regs to help out those gearing alts), scenarios, and some pvp are always on the list for us! No drama fallouts here, just looking for more progression and a larger realm population. Thanks for looking! Battletag Skiptomaloo#1174Failmary0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 sorry if i trolled u on the forums last night my brother was trying to cause probsPepperss6 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [H]<Paradigm>16/16N 5/16H LF DPS/Tank! <Paradigm> is a lvl 25 guild that has made a new home on Stormreaver from Sargeras. Most of us have been playing together for over a year and others 3 years+. We are currently looking for: Off-Tank Blood DK/os Frost or Unholy Guardian Druid/os Cat or Boomy Brewmaster Monk/os WWA little about the raid! We currently raid Sundays and Mondays from 10pm-2am central(server). We have seen a gap in all of our schedules to make another day on Wednesday from 11-2am central. We are very close as a group. We work really well together and in sync. What we want We want someone who can knows their class and all of it`s different aspects. You must know your utility as a dps and not only your rotation on your bars. For example; heroic elegon will require people to soak, we need people who can look into their spell books for something to keep them alive with things such as Dispersion; Greater Invisibility; Astral Shift etc. We are currently 5/6 heroic MSV. You can contact me ingame about this at Dizimo#1339 or simply Aurabora. You can also apply at http://paradigmhorde.enjin.com/ . All applicants regardless of class /spec will be considered of course! Thank you for your consideration in <Paradigm>!Aurabora15 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [Horde] WTB Profession 1-600 Leveling Kits In need of the following Kits: Leatherworking and Blacksmithing OR Enchanting ----- [Possibly open to other kits depending on prices] Message me In - Game or send me Mail w/ your BattleTag or Real ID attached and I will get in contact with you ASAP to figure something out. ----- ThanksVezo2 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Anti-Social? Are there any SOCIAL wow players left on this server? I am finding it nearly impossible to find friends.... maybe it's me. *sniffs pits*Mynistrie57 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 gold challenges ? how come no one is even trying to do them ? anyways giving 100k if a group can carry me hit me up in game or add me brian#11737Sâraky2 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Wake Up! Bigcity@All of Stormreaver! You are all doomed... PvE... dead. PvP BG and Arena dead. If you haven't figured it out by now I am officially declaring war on the Horde. Nothing against the horde, but I like to assassinate people in their own capital cities. Before you call me a griever, I would like to point out the obvious, it's just me... a one man army killing you in the places you feel the safest at. You may and will kill me of course, so let me tell you how I keep score... If I kill you in your capital city ( Shrine of the Two Moons ) I get a point for each one of you I kill. If you kill me it's a minus one. At least this is the way I keep score in my world. So say I kill two of you and you kill me... I'm at plus one. Easy.... Let the games begin.. I care nothing for your PvE/PvP accomplishments... and I have no WoW life other than killing people in Shrine of the Two Moons. There was once something greater than getting gear, there was once something better than BGs there was once a server community for better or worst, and by god... even if you do not agree with this declaration of war... you will at the end! BTW: This is not roleplayer BS... this is for real.Bigcity64 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 ICC 25- Acievement and Shadowmourne! Starting this week Monday February 4th I will be running a ICC25 man for Achievements and Shadowmourne progress. Anyone that wants to join please add me on Battletag- Jerad#1602 Here is the details: Date: Every Monday Time: 6pm CST Reserve List: Blood and Frost Infusion: Deathbro Shards: Deathbro- Once Infusions done Please contact me if you are interested in joining for the Progress or your achieve I will add you to the list for getting your parts done.Deathbro2 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 [A] <Evermore> [25] Casual Progression LFM UPDATE: Desperately in need of Main Tank! Contact me in game. Serious inquiries only plz. <Evermore> is a semi-casual 10M raid progression guild. Many of our members are adults. So, maturity is something that we appreciate in our guild. Currently, our guild consists of mostly lower level players and casual players of all levels and classes. We do have some of our remaining raiding core from Cata, but many of them have quit the game or have not returned yet since MoP was released. So in order to get back in the business of raiding we need folks to join us! We cater to the young, working adult player demographic. We realize that there are many talented and competent players on our server that want to see raid content, but simply do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore raiding guild. Many of us have families and obligations other than WoW. This is why we try to keep a reasonable raid schedule. We are very helpful and friendly with a very active vent, especially in the evenings. Class/Spec Needs: Tanks: Warrior, DK, Druid, or Paladin (Someone who wants to MT preferred - No Divas Plz) Healer: Druid or Paladin Preferred, but Monk or Shammy may work as well. DPS: ANY Class Exceptional players of any class are encouraged to join to fill spots as necessary. Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs: 7:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time Current Progress: 0/0 =( Sad Panda =( *This is why we need you!* Cata Progress: Dragon Soul 8/8, 6/8HM What we expect from you: 1. Dedication to the guild and raiding. Please be online, on your main and prepared with proper consumables ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to invites. 2. Exceptional attendance. We ask that you make yourself available to stay the entire duration. (Again, we are a casual guild but our raiding obligations are not hard to meet, we expect you to be there unless you notify an officer or the raid leader at least 24 hours in advance, or you will be replaced permanently.) 3. General whining and QQ’ing is not tolerated AT ALL. If loot is your primary focus then this is NOT the guild for you. 4. Complete knowledge of your class, how to gear and spec it. This means being able to adapt to new situations and goes beyond just reading and knowing what the right gems are. It's something that we expect people to have put a lot of thought into so their character can be the best it can be. (Visit askmrrobot.com if you need help with optimizing your gear.) 5. Optimal raid performance goes without saying. This means you must be able to play your class well. People who repeatedly die to the same mistakes and perform sub-par compared to the rest of the guild will not have a raid spot for very long. 6. Be competitive. Raid spots are earned. Show that you are the best person for the job. Have confidence in what you are doing and prove that you can do it better than anyone else. Performance is what will give you a spot in our core, not just your spec. If you show us you want to raid, we will reward you with a raid spot. 7. You must be able to take constructive criticism and improve from it. Everyone makes mistakes. It's important that you learn from them (whether it be yours or others) and respect the constructive criticism you receive. 8. Generally have a friendly attitude towards your fellow guildies. We are a guild full of jokesters. Yes, when it comes to raiding time we may have more of a "hardcore" mentality but above all else we like to have fun. If you can’t take a joke, perhaps even at your expense, then this might not be the place for you. Please don't be put off from joining the guild just because your class/spec isn't listed. We have many members but very few raiders. Raid spots are earned. Also, please note that we do have a two week minimum probationary period. That being said gear is distributed by loot council; there is no DKP in this guild. Loot is a tool -not a reward- and therefore it is given out according to how it best benefits the guild. This means factors such as whom gets the biggest upgrade, what class an item is the best for, player performance, how many top-end items people have looted and what we need to kill the next boss. If you think you are up to the challenge please contact us in game. Simply send mail or msg Mynistrie (Deakyn#1761), Fuzzybubz, or Meddic. Thanks and happy gaming! **Thanks to Katnipp from Dragonmaw US for wonderful guild recruitment template.**Mynistrie6 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 LF guild that does challenge modes (A) I am looking for a challenge mode group, or guild who does themg frequently for my holy/ret pally on alliance side. I haven't seen any pug groups forming.Cavemankc0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Thinking of moving to this realm. My realm is really dead and there is nothing fun to do but que for BG's. I was thinking of Xfering either my horde or my alli character. How is the community on this realm? I am looking for world pvpers and possibly even people interested in pet battles. Looking foreward to meeting/killing you all.Kelpy11 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Exis LvL25 Guild Recruiting more active players. Currently building a 2nd raid group that will start in MSV. Wednesday and Saturday nights 7-10 ST. Message me or Yanolis for more Information. We take casual levelers too. Just looking for more honest, fun, people to call family.Nalacruxia0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 [A] Selling Profession Leveling Kits. As the title says, I'm selling profession leveling kits. Please send a mail to Annelie with the following information: Profession Current Skill level What skill level you'd want to obtain (if not 600) What you're offering to pay for my time flying around Azeroth / Pandora. (Yes Pandora) I will be providing the materials as listed for each profession on www.wow-professions.com If you dont follow the guide, and get where you're going and I gave you the mats they called for, its on you! As I generally provide a little extra of everything incase for whatever reason, you dont get a skill up. Thanks for your time. And to the horde that kill me when Im out farming Can't we just be friends?Hopê1 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 [H] 5/16 HM recruiting Tank for HM progress Balloon Xplorers Club, 5/16 HM is looking for 1 non-DK tank for a core position. We raid, Tues, Weds, Thurs, 9-12 server. We are a mature guild, focused on HM progression and have had a consistent core roster for 2+ years. We expect generally good attendance, but understand that people have other obligations at times. Whisper or in-game mail, Paradoxis, Soleirine, Zalice or Metafizzle for more information.Soleirine0 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 [H] LF Blacksmith to craft 2 old school items I need the assistance of some blacksmiths here on Stormreaver! I have the materials on hand and ready to go, but have had no luck in trade chat finding the craftsman (person lol). Oath Keeper's Helm - http://www.wowhead.com/item=23536/oathkeepers-helm Plans unfortunately are world drop TBC - http://www.wowhead.com/item=23625 _________________________________ The other item I am collecting the last of the materials for as I just added this to my "Xmog Junkie Shopping List" on my monk. Witchhunter's Harvester - http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165 Bit more common one as the plans were a 'reward vendor' item for unlocking certain Molten Front dailies in Cata. -- http://www.wowhead.com/item=70173 Send me a message in game mail if you have the recipe. Thanks in advance!ßubbleßutt2 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 LF dedicated pvp guild I am looking for a dedicated pvp guild. I will be playing with this toon as an arms warrior. At the moment I am grinding honor for more gear and currently only have the crafted pvp set. I have experience in 2's and a lot of experience in random battlegrounds. I am looking to get into bigger arena teams and rated battlegrounds.Valfreyia0 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 H<Initech> LF others to fill our core group We are: A newly established Level 9 Horde Guild with people who somehow still enjoy this game after playing it way too much over the years. We've all grown up on wow, "grown up" being the keywords, and now we want to bring others into our fold. We're looking to build our corporate family for eventual RBG, Raids, and Challenge Modes. We have people who play in every time zone, but MST... but is that even a real time zone anyways?... so raids will try to be scheduled around what time works for the most people. You are: An awesome unemployed horde raider, pvper or casual player looking for work. Need 1-2 solid tank, 1-2 uber healers, and 37 soliuber dps to fill our core raid group. Our goal is to get everyone into the raids, progression or not. Even if that means I, the mighty GM, must step out and spend my night on reddit. You're also 18 and older. Benefits: Epic Loot, Guild Repairs, Access to all professions and good times. Contact either Me, Jupiterjazz, or Arvion for more info. If we're not on then just whisper anyone in the guild to find us. If no one is on, then why aren't you already in the guild to fix that?Jupiterjazz0 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 <Swagger> 7/16 H 10M now recruiting Swagger is a 10 man semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on PVE heroic progression. Swagger was formed 3/10/2011 on Stormreaver and consists of former core members and officers from several highly ranked progression guilds. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment. We want our raiders to be self motivated individuals. Who embrace their role within the guild and are constantly trying to improve their performance. Players that are stubborn, full of themselves or unwilling to take constructive feedback don’t fit in with our guild. Website swagger.guildomatic.com Raid Times Monday – 7:00 to 10:00 server (Central Time) Tuesday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Wednesday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Thursday - 7:00 to 10:00 server Mortalitas#1653 Raiding with Swagger Some would consider our raiding schedule casual since we only 12 hours a week. (During progression we will occasionally raid 13 to 15 hours). But during those 12 hours we expect our members to be ready to go for the full duration of our raid time. Before joining Swagger Players must have a solid understanding of all boss encounters. This helps to minimize downtime and to make sure we get maximum progression time on the boss. Consumables are provided by the guild but each raider is responsible for their own consumables in case of emergency. We expect our raiders to maintain 90% raid attendance. Attendance and reliability are the two most important traits we value in our raiders. Because of this we require notice of potential absence 24 hours in advance so we can make the necessary preparations. Now Recruiting Affliction Warlock Rogue Elemental / Resto Shaman Balance / Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk (All exceptional applicants will be considered) Loot with Swagger Swagger awards all gear by loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, performance, seniority (how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. Simply link the item you want to replace and if someone else links for the same item we will vote to break the tie. Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint, we do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still a fairly decent upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven they are trustworthy and reliable. PvP with Swagger Although PvP isn't our primary guild focus it’s still a lot of fun. We have several arena teams active with high rating's in the 2v2 3v3 bracket and will also be working on a 5v5 guild arena team. Our biggest PvP focus currently is establishing a solid Guild Rated Battleground team. Please let one of the Officer's know when they review your application if you are interested in PvP.Mortalityx18 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 LF 1 Tank for H MV on 1/31 Our raid team needs a tank to fill in for our H MV run Thursday night (1/31/13). We are 4/6 H MV and hope to work on the last 2 heroic fights. Must be ilvl 490 min, have some experience in H MV, and be patient. If things aren't going well, we will blast through the with just the 4 HMs. We raid 8pm-11pm server. Please post here or message me, Razu, or Izco in game.Monkeyclaw0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Mogit's Transmog Market Welcome! Your one stop shop for Vanilla/TBC's most desirable transmog gear! Currently stocked with plate and mail armors! Leather and cloth armor in the near future! Each piece will be priced accordingly and placed in tiers depending on rarity. Complete sets will have around a 30% increase from the sum of the pieces. Pieces will be anywhere from 200g - 10,000g each. The lower tier the more valuable and rare the armor is. **Example of a 10,000g piece is Glorious Breastplate which only drops off level 60+ mobs in Vanilla, meaning AQ20, AQ40 and a few mobs on Alcaz Island. This would qualify to be tier 1. Please keep in mind even though these are green items they are still world random drops off a particular zone or level range of mobs. Yes, you can farm these yourself. But you can farm for days to weeks and even months ... still not getting the 1 piece you need. Ending up with 10 gloves when you need the leggings to finish off the set. I've already got messages from players thanking me for having a piece up, saying they've been farming a month for the last piece they needed. I'm willing to put up on for Horde via neutral auction house, but the customer will be responsible for covering auction cuts. **I will be using this thread for personal sake as well to keep track of what I sell and add.Mogit20 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 [H] New 10 man progression guild we're looking for active players who enjoy raiding, we rain 7pm-10pm central standard time on thursday and sunday currently. We're a core group of friends looking to fill a few vacant slots on our 10man raiding team. We currently need a single target healer preferably a Pally or a Priest. We also are in dire need of melee DPS. all we ask is that you're willing to learn and do your best, we prefer you to have a minimum item level of 460. message me, Boxeryedig or Rhogren to join our guild <The D is silent>Boxeryedig0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Seems legit. http://i.imgur.com/r1ndu.png <1750, gets HWL All Horde side. The disappointment. You win, alliance. Edit: Wrong link.Divinehealz18 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Team Supreme (A) - lvl25 Casual PVP guild We're a small lvl 25 pvp guild looking to recruit more members. We do organized BG and also help one another to get capped through the week. We use mumble/skype/ventrilo as a means of communication, and would love to add more to do our own guild RBG's. Once in a while we do world pvp to pick off horde cuz we do love !@#$ting on people. Feel free to PM if interested.Sbreezy0 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Resto Druid LF Serious RBG Team Pre BC player with 1800+ exp (have achievement to prove it) in RBGs that is looking for a dedicated RBG team to push 2200+ I have all the addon’s, know most classes, just got a late start on my druid this season I will be 14/16 Malevolent this week with a current CR ~1600 I’m available most nights and would prefer a set weekly reoccurring date/time, but am flexibleAvamar0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Looking for PVP Group PVP Geared ally rogue LF people to pvp with.... Arenas, random bgs, world pvp, w/e. I'm fairly bored on the game and nobody in my guild PVPs. PVP is the only thing thats fun. I'm fairly well geared and not retarded like most ally are in bgs. My only requirement is you are not the typical retarded ally I run into in bgs.Gawr14 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 <A> Air 10M New Group Formed. Recruiting All! About Evening Group is <Air>'s New Evening raid team. This is a progression oriented raid group, with a serious focus on downing heroic content. This is a friendly and efficient raiding environment, with no idleness or half-!@# attempts. You are welcomed to troll during bathroom breaks, but when we pull we expect you to be leet like a boss. Raid Time (Server Time, CST) Tuesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Monday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST(5:00pm - 8:00pm PST, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST) Tank w/ DPS spec (must be able to tank and dps equally well!) Now Open to All Healer w/ DPS Off spec Now Open to All Melee DPS Now Open to All Range DPS Now Open to All Skilled players interested in the backup/fill-in role in case of core absence are always welcomed to apply. We will not hesitate to bring in new talents over our existing core if you prove yourself to be the better player. Raider Expectations Reliability:100% Attendances, shows up promptly 15min prior to raid start. Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situation awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. Attitude: Drama free, non-loot !@#$%, open to criticism and improve upon them promptly Respect: Respect all guildies, respect the server community. Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling. Gear Requirement as of Dec.12th 2012: 476+ ilvl You are required to have in-depth knowledge of all normal and heroic encounters in the current patch. You must be skilled at playing your class to its maximum potential, as we will not be teaching you how to play your class. Positive attitude and excellent situation awareness is a must. Full enchants/gems and optimized reforging is required to join our raid. It is important to note that this is a progression focused raid group, meaning we will rotate people in and out for certain boss encounters to achieve the most optimized raid composition that will get us the kill. Our Group 1 raiding roster consists of 11 to 13 people. Thus, depending on your class and role, you may find yourself sitting out for a certain boss when we are progressing. Once the content is on farm status, we will equalize raid time for those who had to sit out to ensure everyone gets equal opportunity to kill stuff. If you are someone who cares more about personal progression and loot, please do not apply. Regarding attendance, we expect everyone to maintain close to 100% attendance. On the very rare occasion when you have to miss a raid due to RL issues, you are expected to inform the raid leader 48 hours in advance of raid day with an adequate substitute that will raid on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure your sub can perform. If you have more than two absences or lateness in a 3-months period, expect yourself to be replaced.Silmy1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 selling jc panthers 20k whisper me in gameSâraky0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 ==== Elvine's Vanilla Transmog Emporium ==== Offering many single pieces via AH and complete sets! I might have something you're looking for! Don't know what looks good? Ask me and I'll help with some examples of set names! ===========| Complete Transmog Sets 4 Sale |=========== **Sets contain 8 pieces unless stated otherwise.** Plate Sets Glorious (Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330 Bloodfist - (Bronze / Red) http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=347 Bloodscale (Heart Belt / Pink) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=340 Conqueror's (Gold / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=349 *Sold*Revenant (Purple) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=322 Warlord's (Navy /Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=353 Boulderfist (Black / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=345 Imbued (Purple / Red / Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=332 Commander's (Dark Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=334 Heavy Lamellar ( Green / Light Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=325 *Sold*Overlord's (Silver / Black) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=320 Darkcrest (Black / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=339 *Sold*Templar (Bronze / Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=328 Emerald (Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=329 *Sold*Exalted (Black / Bronze) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=335 Tyrant's (Bronze / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=314 Saltstone (Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=308 *Sold*Hyperion (Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=336 High Chief's (Faded Purple) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=323 Jade (Teal) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=319 Lofty (Green/Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=324 Bloodforged (Red/Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=317 Mail Sets Captain's (Gold / Green) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=243 Knight's (Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=238 Brigade (Faded Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=245 Lord's (Bronze / Gray) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=255 Wrathfin (Red / Bronze) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=275 Blood Knight (Red / Black / Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=278 Glimmering (Gold / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=228 Engraved (Red / Orange) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=264 Battleforge (Red / Black / Gold) - 7 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=226 *Sold*Ornate (Silver / Gold) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=262 *Sold*Steadfast (Light Purple) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=241 Grunt's (Gold / Black) - 7 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=219 War Paint (Red / Black / Faded Green) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=216 Outrunner's (Blue / Black / Purple) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=217 *Sold*Gryphon (Brown Feathers) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=252 Hero's (Orange/Blue) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=266 Leather Sets Scouting (Black) - 6 Pieces - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=119 Ghostwalker (White) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=134 Bonechewer - (Multi Color) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=170 Cutthroat's (Brown / Red) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=130 Huntsman's (Green / Silver) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=141 Bard's (Red / White) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=112 Cloth Sets - *Note cloth sets come with either robes or tunic most of the time.* Sage's (Navy Blue) - (Robes & Tunic)- http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=25 Mystical (Purple / Black) -(Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=57 Councillor's (Green / Black) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=59 Elegant (Gold) - (Robes) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=63 *Sold*Imperial Red (Red / Black) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=55 Nightsky (Black / Blue) - (Robes) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=30 Councillor's (Green) - (Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=59 Regal (Black / Purple) - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=41 Buccaneer's (Red / Black / White) - 6 Pieces - (Robes & Tunic) - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=14 Please message me or leave replies with questions. Pricing will be given when asked since they can fluctuate depending on supply and demand. I will be willing to sell to Horde side as well. http://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=A-Stormreaver&seller=Elvine http://theunderminejournal.com/seller.php?realm=H-Stormreaver&seller=Oolexploits ^ These links can be used to see most, if not all the pieces I'm selling on Alliance & Horde auction houses.Elvine140 Jan 27, 2013