Stormreaver

Feb 26, 2013 [H] <Orda> Wed/Fri 5:00am-8:00am 10 Man - Wed/Fri 5:00am-8:00am Orda is forming an early morning raid. In addition to Wed/Fri 5:00am-8:00am there is a separate raid group that raids Fri/Sat 6:30pm-9:30pm. We are currently recruiting all roles. For additional information please contact Muffín or Côrruptor in game via whisper or mail. The accent í in Muffín is alt+161. The accent ô in Côrruptor is alt+147. Raid schedule will be as follows. Morning Raiders Wednesday - MSV Friday - ToES Evening Raiders Friday - MSV Saturday - HoF The morning raiders will still have the opportunity to raid with the main group on Saturdays because we will not be working on HoF in the morning raid as of yet. Once the evening group moves to ToES then the morning group will work HoF into its rotation.Muffín0 Feb 26, 2013
Feb 26, 2013 [H] Out of Line - 10/16HM 25M LFM US - Stormreaver - Horde 25 man Raid Outofline.wowstead.com Mon/Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (CST/Server) ---------------------------------------------------------- Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core. Current progression: 10/16H 25 man 6/6H MSV 3/6H HOF 1/4HM TES We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals. ---------------------------------------------------------- If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players. The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions. ---------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for your interest in Out of Line! Wonka - anthonygalgano82@yahoo.com Cyberthug - vincegalgano@gmail.com Or you can talk to me in game cause I'm fluffy <3 Apply at www.Outofline.wowstead.com or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more info and suchRz24 Feb 26, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Hex and friends I seriously <3 you all so much. You make the server interesting again. Please don't stop. <333Viölence3 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 <Tempest> 10m Recruiting <Tempest> is a semi-hardcore 10m raiding guild. We are currently looking for a few specific roles, however all apps will be considered. We are recruiting core and sub members for our main raid group. We are looking for 480+ ilv. We use mumble, as more guilds are using it today that shouldn't be a problem, most people we see have it these days. When doing trial runs we usually master loot but allow everyone to roll, even the trials, when not doing trial runs we just use group loot. Everyone trial, sub, and even core raiders need to have have proper raid awareness, as well as be prepared for raids, we ask that everyone have flasks and potions with them at all times when raiding, feasts are helpful, however have some of your own food with you. Its not required but from time to time we run challenge modes, currently farming up silvers but also looking to push gold soon. Progression: -MSV 6/6H 6/6N -HoF 1/6H 6/6N -ToES 4/4N +N Elite Protectors Raid times: Tues, Thur, Mon - 6-10pm (Server) Currently recruiting: 1 Tank 1 Healer 1 DPS (Remember all apps will be considered) To apply: Please fill out an app at: http://tempest.thedoxmedia.com/ Any questions pst Thejaydots / Thedox (alt) / Jaydox (alt) in game.Thejaydots11 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 496 spriest looking for a raiding guild 16/16N, 4/16H experience. Prefer 25 man, but will look at 10's. I can't raid wed/sat. I don't have a healing offspec.Karny0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 The Church now recruiting Hello thanks for clicking to see what my thread was all about. (: I started a new guild here with the intentions of having a fun leveling and social experience. The guild was built by but not only for Christians....WOAH CHRISTIAN GUILD TROLL TIME!!!! lol but seriously it is not a you must be a Jesus lover to join what I mean by this is that our guild prides itself on having a clean guild chat and good attitudes and the right to speak freely of your faith in our guild we do not force you to be christian or any of the sort we are merely founded with a Christian influence. Now the guild is new as of valentines day 2013 so it's rather small when posted we had 15members raised from 1 no charter sigs stayed but with your help we can allow casual players or just good people that play a lot a place to feel welcome and can expect a clean environment. So what about raiding? I do plan on doing some casual guild raids in the future but not with only 15 member lol If you are new to wow and would like to learn how to raid when you hit 90 you are certainly welcome cause we were all new once right? Does Blizzard disagree with us? IMHO this is not against the ToU because this is not a religion guild its merely run by and with traits from one and there is no discrimination. All members in this guild can invite and that will never change but my only rules of the guild are to keep in mind what this guild's foundation is and be cool to everyone be nice and please refrain from trolling for it gives your guild a bad name to some. To receive an INV simply just pst a member of the church by typing /who the church and psting a member we are all nice don't worry :D or simply send me an in game mail and ill friend you also you may use the guild finder option which is available to you ONLY if you are guildless the hotkey default is J. Thanks for your interest have a wonderful day and if you leave a comment please keep in mind this is a guild ad not a Religious movement don't get yourself banned from the forums -SinedeaSinedea17 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 <H> Moment øf Zen - Looking for everyone Moment of Zen Come be a part of a growing guild. We recently transferred from Alterac Mountains to Stormreaver and it was a great decision. We have something to offer all types of players. We are forming a raid team and we also have members who are interested in RBGs wPVP and pre-mades. Casual players are welcome and we will help you as much as we can. We have weekly prizes for the member with the highest guild activity (usually gold). We also have random guild contests; the prizes range from gold, to profession mats and even battle pets! We have a 25 slot vent which is open to all members. Raid team We started really late due to everyone transferring but our core team has been together for a while and we feel with the right additions to our team we will down heroics in no time. We are currently in need of ranged and melee dps. Experience is nice but not necessary. All we require is you know your class and have general knowledge of the fights. Our raid times are Thursday and Friday 7-9 pm server time with Monday clean-up if needed. PVP We haven’t started a PVP team yet but that is a high priority in 5.2! If you are interested contact anyone in guild for an invite or if you would like more information add my battletag statikk#1488Shinnakumá1 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 486 Frost DK (5/16H xp) LF weekend raiding Recently switched from my 498 Guardian Druid (where I was 5/16H) to Frost DK. -LF a softcore type guild that has fun but focuses on progression. ***DURING THESE P A C I F I C STANDARD TIMES (which is -3 hours from EST): SUNDAY 10am-10pm. SUNDAY 10am-12am. To contact me: DeadraHelix#1993 Thx! p.s. I don't have a tank offspec. This is a dps toon for me. Rest assured though, my dps is solidSpinecloud0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Legends Told Open Tryouts 2/26 Legends Told is coming back ready to raid for 5.2 and is looking for more people to fill its core roster! Looking mainly for 1-2 healers and dps atm(1 Tanking spot is reserved for myself as the raid leader and we have a pretty strong tank applicant already but if your a tank dont be discouraged tryout anyways maybe your better :) ), we will be holding tryouts weekly to fill our core group and also expanding into a 2nd group with the long term goal of being a 25m raiding team!!! Pst me ingame for details or send an ingame mail and I look forward to hearing from you! Please note that everyone 480+ or with substantial raiding program will be invited to a tryout and based off your performance we will go form there to see if theres a spot for you in our roster. Raid times as of this moment are tues,wens,thurs 9-12 server time. May change once the core group is founded and that is discussed amongst them.Chainsofnice2 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 24, 2013 Two long-time WoW players LF new home Cheers, all My buddy and I are tranferring to Stormreaver and are looking for a new guild to call home. Our current server is dying rapidly and we are looking for a tight knit, adult oriented guild to join once we arrive. Both of us have been playing since Vanilla with raiding experience in every expansion since. We don't mind filling back up/ 2nd team roles. Durgulia/Magulia (Rogue/Mage) Barazi/Zinroz (Warr/Mage)Durgulia3 Feb 24, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 [H]Trial and Error Recrut Tue/Thur/Sun 9pm ST [H] Trial and Error 10 Men Guild Hello and thank you for visiting our recruitment forum page! Quick Breakdown: - Brand new transfer lvl 25 guild. - Looking to start with challenge modes/raids/ranked pvp - Starting raids no earlier than 9pm Server time, - Looking for current Classes and Specs: Hunter with Spore Pet, Elemental Shaman, Windwalker Monk, tank/ balance Dps Druid, and a tank, anything BUT Dk or Warrior. - Experienced and previously successful raiders only Who are we? Trial and Error (25) is a transfer guild that was created during the Burning Crusade expansion and was proud to claim many server first kills at the time. Most of old members are either stayed behind, quit, or now raiding as part of top us guilds. The server that we came from died off, and we are currently looking for members to fulfill our raiding core spots. For the time being we are just starting in Pandaria. Our current goal is to start doing challenge mode dungeons and pug raids, until we have a core to do those on our own. We are experienced raiders looking for people who enjoy and are good at doing PvE content. As for PvP, we would love to eventually form a ranked team, so the recruitment is also open in this regard. What do we have to offer? Our guild is just starting out, but things such as enchants, repairs, and other progress raiding and ranked PvP related things are fully covered by the guild. We offer strong leadership and were always known for our great reputation. We like to progress and have a great time while doing it! We use Vent as a form of communication. In addition to it, we have a Website, Facebook, and Twitter. When do we raid and how do we handle raiding, vent conversations, and loot? We are adults, and we are from east coast. With this said, we are planning to raid during late evenings. Our current plan is to raid 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday) for at least 2-3 hours each day, starting at no earlier than 9pm ST. The goal of the guild is to fill the PvE raiders and PvP ranks and become another strong and solid guild on this server. We are not planning on becoming a 5 days a week hardcore raiding guild. This does not mean we will not strive on becomes the top. Progress is much easier with competition for top spots. When it comes to raids, we believe that we bring something new and interesting to the table, as far as raiding goes. This is a team game and we believe that during raids everyone has full right to have a blast. This is why during trash it is encouraged to just talk and enjoy each other’s company. After all, we are all here to have fun. This quite changes during progress fights. Vent is expected to stay quiet and only designated people should be speaking and calling things out then. With this said, we are not looking for people who need their hand held during fights. We have people calling out as a form of courtesy, not as a form of babysitting. We are planning on staying a 10 man guild, so as far as loot, the highest beneficial upgrade wins. Everyone needs to be geared, and depending on drops and our luck, all of us will be geared at the same time. Who are we looking for? We are looking for experienced raiders. Current open roles are: - Hunter with Spore Pet - Elemental Shaman - Windwalker Monk - Balance druid - Tank, anything BUT Dk or Warrior, preferably a Druid or a Monk. With this said, we are looking for people who are at least geared for most of LFR, or working hard towards it. Gear stands second to having an IQ of 70 and being able to perform well in raids. If you believe that you are part of 95th percentile of raiders who rarely make mistakes, this guild is for you. How to apply? At this moment recruitment is being conducted in game and through Ventrilo Interviews. Please Contact one of the following GMs/Officers in game: -Soulgain (Battletag: Soulgain#1102) -Hpsrussia (Battletag: Tenso#1205) You can also visit our site and apply there under “recruitment”. http://falconlegend.wix.com/trialanderror (the site is 90% complete, when it is, the domain will be changed to our own) If all other fails, feel free to comment in this forum post if interested and we will reach you. Just leave a good time for us to get to you. Thank you for taking the time and visiting our page. We are looking forward to talking to you soon!Hpsrussia6 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 LF canadian girls who play wow :) hi i was wondering if there is any canadian girls who play on stormreaver i was just simply interested :oKäiser14 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo1 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 [A]. - WANTED: pvp'rs Small group of friends who enjoy PVP are searching for 1 or 2 people who are pvp driven and enjoy team minded winning. All 4 of us have been playing since Vanilla, raiding and pvp'd through all the xpacs. Mature players. What we currently have: -Arms/Prot(FC) Warrior -Disc/Shadow priest -Fire/Frost mage -Resto druid What we're looking for : 1 or 2 players who are skilled/mature and have gear similar to ours, doesn't have to be outstanding and top tier. If you get online and are tired of BG'ing by yourself we're the people to come to. IF you're a boss and you wanna come own it up look us up, you don't have to leave your arena team or guild just come to play hard. IM us in game : Unblockable/Legday/Czechmated any of us will add you Look forward to speaking with anyone interested in gearing up next season and going for pvp achievements and fun nights in the BGs!!!Legday5 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 South of Heaven - 25m - 15/16H - 9 hours Posting the key points then copying spam below: - Guild 8 years stable - Raiding on stormreaver since late Wrath - Schedule Tue / Wed / Thur 9pm to 12am EST - ranked #71 25m on just nine hours a week - we are efficient - big community in and out of game Currently recruiting: - Tank - Prot Warrior - high priority! - RDPS - Mage (preferred), Hunter, or Spriest - Healer - Holy Priest (preferred), Mistweaver, Resto Druid, or Resto ShamanAshin2 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 This rule is so underated Keep your family and business completely separated.Dustysons0 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 498 Rogue LF Heroic HoF 8/16H exp! Looking for a fresh heroic HoF preferably! Ive got kills on Blade lord and wind lord and exp with vizer and ambershaper heroics! I'm available at anytime, just post here or contact me ingame if you have any questions.Asynja4 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 23, 2013 public apology some people have been harrassing me and just about near cyber bullying me for a forum post that got really bad out of hand. I just want to apologize for losing my temper and being human for a few and I hope those who are attacking me or have attacked me can forgive me for all the things I did that upset you. you have my apologies even those who sought me out in games to harass me. For those who got upset with me I ask that you will forgive me and we continue to live and let live.Sinedea10 Feb 23, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 [A] <Lzuruha> 7/16HM Recruiting for 25man Grp Lzuruha is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team as well gaming community and eSports coverage crew. Lzuruha was created on July 24th, 2001. The first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently working on 25 man group. We have one hardcore 10 man group as well. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST Lzuruha is currently recruiting the following for Mists of Pandaria: Death Knight: High - Frost Druid: High - Resto Mage: High Monk: High - Heals Paladin: Low Priest: Medium - All Specs Shaman: High - All Specs Warlock: High - All Specs Warrior: Medium - DPS Mists of Pandaria 10 Raid Progression: Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 + 5HM Terrance of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heart of Fear: 6/6 + 2HM http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Lzuruha Mists of Pandaria 25 Raid Progression: Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Terrance of Endless Spring: 0/4 Heart of Fear: 3/6 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Lzuruha If you think that Lzuruha is right for you, head over to http://www.mylzh.net/, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums. Any further questions can directed to our 25 man Officer core: GM: Sliverfoul Officer: Laurenett Officer: Blackeness Officer: Westsidefngr Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards! Thanks. Also Lzuruha would like to thank their support and Sponsors! Steelseries Official Website: http://www.steelseries.com/ From day one, SteelSeries has been focused on making high performance gaming gear used by the most demanding, top professional gamers worldwide and peripherals that provide superior quality and a competitive edge to gamers of all skill levels. They believe, as most gamers do, in winning, not trying! MaxFrag Official Website: http://www.maxfrag.net/ MaxFrag.net is the exemplar hosting company for all PC to PC communication needs. MaxFrag.net's hosting service combines the familiar Ventrilo Server client with a reliable and blazing fast direct connection to the internet. This is done through our state-of-the-art network consisting of numerous high-performance servers dedicated completely to exceeding the needs of today's hosting market. EOREALITY Gameserver Hosting Official Website: http://www.eoreality.com/ Lzuruha teams up with End of Reality which prides itself on providing the best service, most innovative ideas with the most knowledgeable staff in today's industry. With the highest quality performance servers in the industry they have gained the trust of top teams, organizations, and players.Tránscendent66 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 WTS:Teebu's Blazing Longsword As the title says I am looking to sell Teebu's Blazing Longsword. It's a 1H unique lightsaber. It is seen on the original World of Warcraft Box. It's highest drop rate is 0.02% From a mob in Blackwing Lair. Price : 70K Or Best Offer. Battletag is Alex#12349 if any of the hordies want it. Hit me up I'm usually on Magezora. Thank youMagezora3 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 [S] Alani Mount Contact me in-game @ Daemios#1636. Serious offers only.Daddy1 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Rogue/Priest LF Guild So im new to Stormreaver, and coming back into WoW. I was hacked shortly after unsub and didnt notice until it was to late and the account was banned. So i am starting fresh with my main account and a RAF account to boost me up. Currently i have my Rogue to 81 and Priest is around 30 which with RAF will only take me a day or so to hit 80 in dungeons. My Rogue is MS Sub and Priest will be MS Disc or Shadow w.e you need. By the end of the weekend i hope to be at least 85 with my rogue and 70-80 on priest. I'm looking for a guild that focus's on PvP, mainly RBG's and WPVP, but also that can down bosses in high end raids. I know not being 90 is a big problem with finding a serious end game guild but it wont take more then a week to hit 90 from where im at on my rogue at least. If all goes well i will also boost a warrior to insta 80 with RAF levels as a FC for RBG What im looking for- Active guild members, who talk in chat and work with eachother Skilled players in RBG's and leadership to avoid raging if we lose A level 25 guild Raid times/ RBGs around 7-8pm Server to 11pm server on Weekdays or anytime on Friday and Saturday night Bonuses- Guild Events Giveaways/Contest. I know im a investment but well worth it i have played sense Vanilla, raided in every expansion besides Cata where i started RBG's more than raiding. I also lead my RBG team of 7 core and random pugs to 1700 within a week of forming. I will also have high guild Activity for how much leveling ill be doing. Post a reply with any questions or details about your guild. Thank you.Pcjc0 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 <Burn Phase> 9/16 HM LF plate dps for 5.2 Burn Phase is currently looking to recruit a melee dps preferably a Retribution Paladin or a Dps Death Knight. Having an off-spec that you are familiar with and comfortable playing is a very big plus. We are a Hardcore Casual guild, we raid very few hours considering our HM progression. Occasionally push an extra 20-30 mins on a raid night if we are seeing good results or wanting to push a particular boss. Raid times: Tues-Thurs 7:30-10 Server time. Must be mature, have vent, and able to make 90% or our raids, we run a very tight roster and notification before missing a raid is required. Message me or Failnrejuv in game if you'd like to have a chat.Earthly1 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 [H] 494, 16/16N Hunter LF guild About me: Looking for a good group of people to raid with. I've been looking for about a month now and have not found anything solid. I don't consider myself a guild hopper, but a bunch of things sort of happened at once and fell through (playing with friends, etc) so I ended up going through quite a few guilds before ending up guildless. I cleared 16/16 Normal some time in early December and have not really raided since beyond a few pugs/clean ups with guilds. What I'm looking for is a group that is doing Heroics and feels confident that they can make decent progression before 5.2 hits. Oh, and of course people that are fun to be around in addition to all of that. As you can imagine, having cleared the normals over a month ago and doing nothing since has been a not-so-good experience, and I'd really like to get something done before the next tier. What you may want from me: -I have a good understanding of my class and try to keep up-to-date to do my part as a member of the team -I wont let you down too often with fails and huge mistakes -Unless something happens I will always show up at least 15min before raid -I have a fairly open schedule and could make most times except early morning/late night -I don't care about gear - I had some blues for 2 weeks after killing Sha tl;dr good hunter wants cool guild. I can make an app on a site, and I do have some recent-ish logs if applicable. contact me here or in-game. Battletag = Effy#1683Alandalus2 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 Aspire 25 LFM Heroic progression <Aspire> is an adult 25 man raiding guild located on Stormreaver. We have been raiding together for over 6 years and most members are over 21 years old. We pride ourselves with our achievements and teamwork. We are currently looking for more competitive, progression focus people to continue moving forward in 5.1 as well as 5.2. Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8:00 pm - Midnight CST (first pull at 8:30 pm) Our Current Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 ToES (protectors on elite mode) Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Reliability: We expect our raiders to be online for raid; however, we understand that real life happens. If you are unable to make a raid on time, we expect you to let us know by posting on the forums. - Competence: Know your class inside out, have good situational awareness, willing to learn through guides/videos, and does not make the same mistake twice. - Patience: Doesn't mind wiping on bosses during progression. - Attitude: Able to receive criticism and improve game play promptly. - Respect: Respect all guildies, and respect the server community. To apply, please fill out an application at: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career. If you have any other questions please contact toodleloo by battle tag (toodleloo#1699) or log in and speak with our gm Rockmonster.Toodleloo0 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 22, 2013 [A] WTB level 25 guild Convo / mail me in-game and we'll talkMozeer0 Feb 22, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 Nice Try Horde Yeah I saw that. Good luck trying to get your achievement For the Alliance!Tailfin15 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 LF 9pm or later raiding guild I am looking to transfer my 2 main 90's to this server. 490 bm hunter and 480 mistweaver monk. I'm coming from Boulderfist where I was in a group 2 raid due to nobody raiding at the times i needed. We were 6/6msv and 2/6hof before my raid leader and 3 others decided to transfer servers, which left me raid groupless :( We tried to regroup, but the server is falling apart. Anyone that has information on the guilds on this server and if there is a possible spot opening would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!Palikanekula3 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 [A] Thurs. Feb 21, MORNING MV 6/6N PuG 9:30AM Hello Folks, It's Reading Week, going to do a fun pug run on Thursday Feb 21st 2013. We'll clear 6/6MV followed by a few bosses in HoF. If the dps is solid and we have time to spare we may hit up ToES. Time: Thursday Feb 21st in the morning 9:30AM CST to 1:00PM CST Loot System: MS 1000, OS 100, Patterns link 600 roll 1000 Stuff to bring: Flasks, pots, and ability to listen on vent. We could use another tank, a good healer, and 1 or 2 dps. Rest are mostly alts from <Air> plus some friends. If interested please post in this thread and I will add you to the calendar invite list. Optimized reforging, full enchants/gemming and half a brain is required to join this raid. Please be online 15min before raid start. Thanks.Fahren7 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 21, 2013 (H) Twin Blades <Twin Blades> is a brand spankin new guild. It is run by an experienced long time World of Warcraft player. The guild being brand new is only level 1 soon to be level 2 and is in a very fragile spot as most guilds are during the early stages. The guild will be an End Game focused guild mainly in PvP, RBGS to be specific. I do wish to have at least 2 Raid teams also running, but this is in the future and not currently an option due to low ranks. Currently I’m leveling characters with a dual box RAF account so the guild will also gain experience very quickly from that source along with anyone who joins doing dailies or Arena. I currently am in need of strictly dedicated players who are looking for a home or a place where they have a chance to grow in ranks and be supported. I’m need of officer minded people who are mature but won’t rage if we lose a RBG (jk we won’t lose any RBG’s) the guild at the moment is not much; I need people who are willing to grow as it grows. What makes us different from any other guild? I am a big advocate on bringing the guild closer and having members meet each other opposed to asking a question, getting an answer, and never speaking to that person again, so I will hold weekly events such as Westfall Wednesday were we will dominate and control Westfall as long as possible or Freeroll Fridays where we do a little gambling in Booty Bay. Also we won’t focus on one thing such as PvE or PvP which might shy people away but the intent is to provide something for everyone, the guild caters to you. And lastly the guild is not run by a GM and his closes friends. Everyone will have a chance to become an officer, and let’s say I’d like to kick someone and an officer feels otherwise if they provide a legit reason and can defend that person, that person won’t be kicked just because I dislike them. Also a thing that sets the guild aside is I will also give out my number frequently (all jokes aside) so this way if raid plans change or RBGs need to be pushed back I could send out a mass text or if someone has a urgent problem I can have it resolved asap. A little about the GM- My rogues name is Pcjc, I have played WoW for around 5-6 years. I recently was hacked and the account was banned, went through a excoriating 2 days of Blizzard Phone Support, only to be told to give up. I decided a fresh start with less alt’s would be a good thing. Less than a week ago made a new account and a RAF account with it to level faster so I can regain the levels I’ve lost. Currently only level 80 but over the upcoming weekend I hope to be at least 85-90. I’ve led 3 different guilds, one also called Twin Blades from Aggramar was the 4th largest guild on the server at the time, this was before Super Guild Invite and levels were put into guilds. So all the recruiting was done through trade or just meeting people. Also led a guild called Its okay I’m a Doctor on Darkspear, Within our first week or so of forming we had 7 core members for a RBG team and went from 0-1600 CR. Requirements- At least 1-2 years of experience within WoW, I apologize to anyone who just started but I would like an experienced player environment and a skilled player base. Age- is not a big deal just as long as when we are in skype or vent I don’t have to hear Lil’ Wayne in the background and some 13year old saying YOLO every time they grab the flag or pull a boss. Gear -is not important so feel free to be in whatever kind of gear you have, gearing and leveling to the appropriate level are easy and very manageable with a guild group. I hope this provides some insight into the guild and if anyone is interested in joining feel free to contact me in game or by in game mail, best characters do to this on would be Pcjc or SwagjackPcjc4 Feb 21, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 tv shows worth watching ? the walking dead breaking bad futurama southpark supernatural ^watched need new ones :)Sâraky35 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 LF guild challenge mode group/guild I am hell bent on getting the challenge mode set for my pally. Is any group or guild lf heals for challenge modesAlexovechkin1 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Deck for Relic? Looking to Trade the Deck for the Relic, Drkmoon is in three weeks, but I don't think I can wait that long. Will add some stuff to make the deal better, just ask.Archbuck3 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 [H][LF1M Healer] Stomreaver [10M] Late Night Location - US PvP Stormreaver Horde About Us: We're currently on our second week of Heroic progression. Late night raiding. What you can expect from us: Consistent raid schedule. Progression raiding in a fun and enjoyable environment with like-minded individuals whose goals are focused on progression raiding in 5.1 and preparing for 5.2. Recruiting: Healer - Core spot. Raid times: Tu: 11pm-2am CST We: 11pm-2am CST Th: 11pm-2am CST Progress: 6/6 MSV(N) 6/6 HoF(N) 4/4 ToES(N) 3/6MSV(H) 0/6 HoF(H) 0/4 ToES(H) Contact Info: Evo#1224 & or Xeskoda#1338Matt0 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 LF guild Yo. Looking for a balanced guild that Raids and PvPs. Currently, WW for PvE. ( Also have healing OS with PvE gear ) MW for PvP. Pretty open on my days right now, raiding though i'm looking for Tues, Thurs. nights. Looking for RBG core and to dip into arenas. Send me in-game mail or message me when i'm online. Thanks, -BuddhistBuddhist2 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 [A] Ethereal(lvl 25) recruiting for world pvp Newly reformed guild Ethereal is looking for YOU for our raid team! Officers have 4/6 experience! Atm we're recruiting all specs and classes, send me a message in game if interested! We raid wed and thurs 8 pm EST to 11, do RBG's on tuesday 8:30 and we also have events several times a week- whether these be retro raids for transmog/achieves or world pvp, we even do contests and races, and we offer prizes =) Mature, laidback group. We're looking for solid dps (possibly with a heal or tank offspec would be an asset) for our core raid group, and backup dps for our RBG's. Please message myself, Xezzu or Dehlia in game if you're interested.Kahlly25 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 Nice Try Alliance Yeah I saw that. Good luck trying to get your legendary quest progression. 2vRaid-group.. and Ally raid group loses. Pathetic. Since when does it take 15+ Allies to take down Warlord Bloodhilt?Jeenx4 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 20, 2013 CRIMSON WHELPLING, RARE selling crimson whelpling, please mail me in-game, message me, or reply to this post with offersFrostynip1 Feb 20, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 [H] <Baddies> 25m 5/6 (H) 2/6 (H) 4/4 General Information Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. All our members are required to show extreme competency in their main spec, and many are expected to be skilled in an offspec. Raid Times - Sun-Wed 8:00 - 12:00 PM EST (7:00 - 11:00 PM Server Time) Recruiting - -Fury Warrior -Affliction Warlock -Arcane Mages -Any Healer -Rogue -Any other spec/class will be considered with an exceptional application. Apply Today! - http://www.baddies.org/ If you have any question, hop on Stormreaver US and send a message to: -Daddy -Asrat -BublefettAsrat9 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 <Trolling and Rolling> Level 5 (6 tab) guild For sale: Contact me in-game with offer.Hotkey0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 19, 2013 Lookin for Some wrath raids Hey Team Lets get together Slay Some wrath raids And im like haiku Srsly thou... Someone start some level 80 raids.Dustysons0 Feb 19, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Considering a comeback Hi Stormreaver, I am contemplating a return to the game and ultimately a transfer to this server. How is the raiding horde side? Any guilds out there looking for a tank for a semi-serious raid? I am used to pushing content and server firsts in the past, but probably looking for something a little bit low-key if I come back. Maybe there is a guild out there just dipping there toes into heroic modes looking to add a highskill player for 5.2? Anyways, hope to hear from some folks. Thanks for your timeCricketz2 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [H] Looking to buy a lvl 25 guild I'm looking to buy a lvl 25 guild in order to have a place to store stuff for all of my characters in one convenient place. I'd prefer if the build bank had multiple guild tabs, if not that's okay too (but please understand that this will effect how much I am willing to pay). Please post with offers.Heygirlheyy0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Aspire 25 man LFM Heroic progression Currently looking for AMAZING dps Progression: 4/6 Heroic MSV 6/6 Normal HoF 4/4 Normal ToEs (protector's on elite) If you are looking for a guild with an older flavor and that has been around for over 6 years we may be the home you're looking for. Aspire is a 25 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US). Raid Schedule: Our raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST). Applying: -Website: http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ -ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application! Applying to us means agreeing and adhering to our policies (which are whatever we say they are at the time) and having a deep and meaningful understanding of the following concepts: - Humor - Sarcasm - Constructive Criticism - Competitiveness - Being able to speak English - Be able to use Mumble with a working microphone Please apply at http://aspireguild.guildomatic.com/ You can direct any questions to any officer (toodleloo) and finally the Guild Master Rockmonster Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of Aspire as the place were you want to further your Internet dragon killing careerToodleloo0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Ele/resto shaman LF raiding guild Hi there! As the thread states, I'm looking for a raiding guild. Due to my work schedule, I am not available to raid Wednesdays or Thursdays. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a tell in-game.Trixietotems1 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [A] <Sodality of the Cairns> LF PvP player(s) Greetings and salutations PvPers. <SotC> is looking for dedicated PvPers as well as a PvP officer. Times and dates are currently in flux, however we have been running events at 6:15 pm cst Friday and after raid Saturday/Sunday (after 7pm cst). These are sure to change as we add more PvP oriented individuals to our roster. After transfering to Stormreaver in July our focus has been on building our community and 25 man raid team. We have now reached where we want to be on both of those fronts. Competitive PvP is now in our sights, as well as some good ole fashioned World PvP. A little bit about us... <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event. ...Keihndeth0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 [H] <The Ghost Verdict> 9/16H LF Healer < The Ghost Verdict> 9/16H 6/6H MSV 3/6H HoF 4/4 ToES is currently recruiting one healer [Mistweaver, Holy paladin, or Resto druid] for our core 10m raid group. We are a LATE NIGHT heroic raiding guild looking to progress further through this tier and move on strong come patch 5.2. Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 10:30-1:30 (CST) Leave a response on this post with current EXP/Ilvl or leave me an ingame mail or add me on #RealID if you have any questions or concerns. Apex#1925Warcrest9 Feb 18, 2013