Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
17m [H] <Terrabad> 7/10 H NH - Recruiting RDPS! <Terrabad> is a laid back guild looking to expand our core raid team! We currently have Normal Mode Nighthold on farm, with 7/10 bosses down on Heroic. To ramp up progression we're in search of more ranged DPS to round out our comp, and push us into the 20-25 man raid size. All ranged specs are welcome! We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday night from 7-10 p.m. (EST) with Monday night 8-10 p.m. being optional to progress a bit further before weekly reset. We typically run Mythic+/Kara and play other games together over the weekends. We're a chatty bunch and fairly easy-going, but we're dedicated to pushing the content as hard as we can. We're looking for people who, like us, take raiding seriously, but don't want to treat it like a second job. Most of us are adults with families and real life priorities, so we don't want to squander the time we do have to play together. Even if you're not interested in raiding, plenty of us frequently level alts, farm Legacy content, and PvP. If you're interested in joining, feel free to add me on bnet (Fappy #1883) or message me in-game (Manadork is my main). You can comment here if you have any questions as well! Important Info: Loot Rules - Loot Council Comms - Discord Raid Times - Wednesday/Thursday (7-10 p.m. EST), OPTIONAL Monday (8-10 p.m. EST)Manadork6 17m
23m Lock, LF H/M progression guild title pretty much sums it up, im not to concerned with being server first or anything but i would still like to experience mythic content. send me an in game mail or PM me thanks!Bazzu3 23m
33m <Order of Chaos> 10/10H NH LF Tank + Dps <Order of Chaos> is currently 4/7M EN // 3/3H ToV // 10/10N, 10/10H NH, Horde guild on Thrall, seeking progression-oriented Tank and Dps. We offer a friendly social environment that also pushes forward into Heroic and Mythic Raids. Our Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs; 9:45PM—1:00AM EST Would love to see some logs if you have them. Loot Method: We use Loot Council consisting of 2 officers and 1 raider to distribute loot. Each week, raiders and officers are rotated to join the loot council to keep things fair. Everything is taken into account: attendance, attitude, consistency, recently awarded pieces, etc. Attendance Policy: You are allowed to miss 3 and a half hours of raid per month. Each time you are late, you are deducted for the amount that you are late. If you miss more than 3 and a half hours, you will be removed from the roster. However, if there are rl issues/concerns, then you will not be kicked off. If this is the case, it is important to maintain some communication with us about your situation. Expectations: -Punctuality: It is very important to be online on time and ready to pull by 10 PM. -Discord: Hopefully with a working microphone. Attentive listening skills. -Raid awareness: Dead dps does no dps. -Attendance: We understand real life stuff happens, but please stay committed as best as you can -Consistency in performance -A strong and clear understanding of your class. -Research fights! -Consumables: We do offer them to raiders via the guild bank, but please be prepared at all times Please add: Clazzical#1132 for more information :DMorugana21 33m
48m <Meatloaf Hand Grenade> 3/10M - Need DPS <Meatloaf Hand Grenade> formerly <Preeminent> is looking for more members to build up our mythic progression group. We are a newly formed guild for Legion with a strong core group looking progress further into Mythic. We are looking for strong, well performing raiders who don't wish to spend hours upon hours raiding every week. If you like to get !@#$ done, and not spend an obnoxious amount of time doing it, then this is the place for you. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST, we also run heroic/alt runs on Tuesdays, however these are not mandatory. Current Recruitment: - Ret Paladin / Warrior / Rogue - Elemental Shaman - Ranged Hunter - Shadow Priest (only with exceptional logs) Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: - Normal: 7/7 - Heroic: 7/7 - Mythic: 7/7 Trial of Valor: - Normal: 3/3 - Heroic: 3/3 - Mythic: Not yet entered Nighthold: - Normal: 10/10 - Heroic: 10/10 - Mythic: 3/10 Sound like a good fit? Want to learn more? Please fill out our google Doc (it seriously takes like 2 minutes) and we'll get back to you. https://www.tinyurl.com/preeminentapp Feel free to add our GM on battle tag Ryepizor#1951 or myself Krilia#1752 for more info.Krilia44 48m
1h <UnderRated> 10/10N 3/10H LF Warlock/RDPS <UnderRated> Is a Horde guild on Thrall(US). Our heroic team is recruiting & is currently 10/10N 3/10H. We are focused on heroic progression & may possibly step in to mythic in the future. Our guild currently has 2 teams (mythic & heroic), but we all do mythic + together. We raid 2 nights/week as follows: Wednesday 8-11 pm EST - Nighthold(N)* Monday 8-11 pm EST - Nighthold(H) *will be changed to 2 heroic nights on Feb. 22 NEEDS: RDPS (warlock is priority) VOICE: Discord We expect our raiders to be dependable & come prepared. We all get along and work together well so there is absolutely zero tolerance for volatility toward other guild members. Any other questions/interest message DROCK1209#1820 or ArchAngel#13924Aranien1 1h
1h <Treason> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LF DPS <Treason> is looking for DPS for our raid team. We're Horde-based on Thrall and are 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M. Thrall is a high-population Horde PVE server. This guild is made up of friends and friends of friends from over the years of playing wow, with people raiding from back in Vanilla and every expansion since. We are looking for exceptional recruits to push further into the hardest pve content the game has to offer at a steady, but reasonable clip. Recruitment: - Holy Pally (high) - MW Monk (high) - Resto Shaman (medium) - Tank (low) - Boomkin (high) - Lock (high) - Spriest (high) - Ret (high) We will consider any/all exceptional players. Our roster has many fluid members who dabble in altoholicism waaay too much, so we can flex our roster composition to match potential recruits. We do have a slight preference for ranged dps at the moment. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 8:00pm-11:00pm server/EST We also have optional H NH farm Monday night, as well as N N H with friends/casuals Friday night. There is an optional N/H NH raid for raider alts Saturday night. All events except T/W/Sunday progression are 100% optional. B-tag: AlexH#1346 - mail me, or whisper! Thanks for reading :)Vadnee44 1h
1h 1/10M Guild LF Raiders Hello forums, I am in search of a few people for my guild. We have had a few people leave the game or are thinking about leaving and are in need of a few dps and a healer for mythic progression. Ranged dps are preferred but I will consider anyone who has the appropriate gear level for mythic content. For healers, A MW monk would be a great addition to our raid team but like with dps I would consider anyone who fits the bill. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9pm-12 server. For voice we use discord and loot council for drop distribution. Previous raid history is 7/7M EN and 3/3H ToV. Add me on BTag(Helieos#1260) or respond to this post to get in contact with me.Nakarra0 1h
1h 891 Holy Paladin LF guild Hello; I'm looking for a guild that is working through Heroic with plans to step into Mythic ASAP. I have 3 alts that are geared for raiding as well. My available times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-11pm EST, with a clean up Monday possible. These raid times are strict and I can't really go any later or start too much earlier and be 100% reliable. A little background about myself I am a 23 year old Accounting student in Canada. I started raiding in Wrath and didn't take a break from raiding until WoD. After BRF in WoD I stepped back from WoW for a bit and came back in Legion. You can find my current logs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15311150/latest/#metric=hps and previous expansion logs from my Monk (MoP through WoD main) here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12927/8/Anakendrick1 1h
1h 901 WW IF Mythic Guild READ FIRST Looking for Horde guild Times I can raid: Monday - Thursday: 5pst - any P.M. Friday - Not Available I would like to avoid raiding weekends, but I can make exceptions. MY LOGS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20800946/latest/ WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I am searching for a serious and competitive raiding environment that values dedicated and skilled players in their core. I am not a loot !@#$%, and I avoid drama like the plague, I simply wish to RAID. I thank you for reading and hope to be raiding with some of you soon :D.Vandam5 1h
2h <Solstice> 10/10H recruiting Solstice is a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic raiding content in a timely manner. Our founding members consist of experienced raiders who have 10/10H and 1/10M progression in Nighthold along with 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish. We are also active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:30 to 11:30pm (Eastern time) with invites and trash pulling starting 15 minutes prior. Currently, we place a recruiting emphasis on the following: Healing: MW Monk (High Priority) Range DPS- Shadow priest(High priority) Balance Druid(Medium priority) Mage (Medium priority) Warlock (Medium priority) All interested classes and specs are encouraged to reach out to us. If interested, please contact any of the following people: ManKind#1293 (Guild Master) illi#1407 (Recruitment officer) Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader)Zoolanderr9 2h
2h [H] <Spite> Recruiting! Good Day Thrall! <Spite> is looking for a few able-bodied DPS to assist us in our mythical conquest. We are 9/10H and have a 2 night raid schedule: T/W 9-Midnight. Please message me for more info: Spicytusks#1414 or contact one of our amazing officers: Caliran, Mukz, EindweSpicytusks0 2h
2h 900, 10/10H, Havoc DH LF Weekend Guild 900, 10/10H, Havoc DH LF Heroic/ late Mythic guild that raids on the weekends. Doesn't have to be super serious about progression, just aiming to experience mythic content. Logs here (recent transfer) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19154353/latestSkwskw0 2h
3h (H) Tenacious is Recruiting 4/10 H NH Tenacious needs a few like-minded gamers to make some *%!# happen. We are recruiting for our raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9PM-12AM. We are a bunch of casual former hardcore gamers who primarily took the last expansion off, but are ready to get back into the game! Our Horde guild has been around since Vanilla. We have now all settled down and got ugly and fat (well some of us). If you like drinking, football, harassing Canadians (or in rare cases harassing Americans), talking games, computers and just general nerd stuff. Then this may be the guild for you! We do not put up with drama! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for: Any Healers Any Ranged DPS Any other classes/specs please hit us up if you are interested as well! Please talk to any Tenacious member to be directed to one of our outsourced Officers. Add one of our officers Redfire#1784, Slayer3717#1356 or Mejiro#1492 and we can talk about getting you on board!Sabathia54 3h
4h Casual Raiding (2-night) 10/10 3/10H LF DPS Twisted Reflection - Thrall [H] Casual, friendly, yet progression-oriented raiding guild. We're looking to add some more players to our core Nighthold roster, plus also add some extra social members! Currently 7/7H EN ; 3/3 ToV ; 3/10H NH Raid Schedule (2 nights): Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30pm -> 11:00pm (est) We value relationships and reliability over numbers. The aim is to bring in some great players who share the same friendly and mature attitude towards playing this game, but still have the desire to achieve great things. During Legion, the focus will be on clearing Normal and Heroic raid content, plus challenge ourselves with the new Mythic+ dungeons! Looking to recruit: RDPS: -Warlock -Shadow Priest -Balance Druid -Ele shaman You will have to: -Be willing to learn with us. -Do your best to gear up if you're behind in ilevel, but we will most certainly help. -Come prepared to raids. -Enjoy! Other classes not listed above at this point in time are also welcome to apply. Why join? Great people Punctual raids Progression focused Alt friendly Free guild repairs Free flasks and food for raiders Discord server If you are interested in joining contact us... via battle.net: ccas1989#1192 and Nemesis#1352 www.twistedreflection.net or ask to speak to one of our officers in-game!Blackshifter41 4h
4h ► <Icon> (10/10H 4/7M 2-Day) LF RDPS! ◄ Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Raid Days: Thursday/Monday 9 PM -12 AM EST, Optional Saturday 11 PM - 2 AM EST VOIP/Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) Current Raid Progress: 10/10 Heroic NH, 10/10 Normal NH, 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV Classes/Roles We Want: Shadow Priest (or other exceptional ranged) Are you a veteran raider with a semi-hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities but have the burning desire to kill bosses and steal their purples? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! Many of our core has been together since Vanilla back on our old server of Darkspear but since our move to Thrall before WoD we've added a ton of awesome people from this server and beyond! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older (average age in low-to-mid 30s). With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our old sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST) and are progressing quickly through Mythic EN and Heroic ToV. We also have an optional Saturday raid from 11 PM to 2 AM EST for alts, friends, night owls, West Coasters, and others who want a more relaxed place to kill things as its content's difficulty is a step below what the main raid nights focus on. Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or send me a DM on Discord at @Mahanaxar#6385 Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar37 4h
7h LFM casual Eulogy is looking for players interested in a social, more casual pve focused environment. I have played wow for many years and have aged alongside this game. My hardcore ways are a thing of the past because of having to adult in the real world. Im looking mostly for the overlooked players struggling to find their place, ones who are well below the expected item levels and experience to find a raid team. Players who struggle to commit to a weekly schedule. Players who may be to nervous to try something because they don't want to feel embarrassed by making mistakes. I would like to offer a place where you can experience all of the late game content at a pace that works for you. Guild membership is not required but it obviously has its benefits for socialization. We can work things out through real id if you would rather do that. My wife and I play nearly every night and you can contact me through real id jambi#1363. (The a is made with alt 133. Sorry doing this on my phone.) I look forward to hearing from you!Jàmbee8 7h
8h Nightside 8/10 H NH LF DPS/Possibly Tank Schedule: Sat/Sun 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST Recruiting: DPS & Possibly a Tank. See details below. We are a group of friends looking to continue pushing heroic content in Legion. We try to keep a roster around 15-20. Due to work schedules and real life obligations we are raiding on Saturday and Sundays starting at 8:00 PM EST to around 11:00 PM EST. We are 10/10 Normal Nighthold and recently had our first heroic weekend push getting us to 8/10 heroic Nighthold. We fully expect to be 10/10 this weekend. We are looking for solid dps for our roster. We will currently consider all dps except Death Knights & Druids so we can keep a a balanced roster. We will also consider a solid tank that is fully raid ready and has experience in Nighthold outside of LFR. We have successfully cleared all heroic content before the next content release. All we ask is that you know your class, learn from mistakes and have fun working as a team as we push through content. Discord will be required. We generally have plenty of people on during the week/weekends to push mythic+ as well. We normally have 15-17 keys done for the week. Leave a message here or contact me via bnet: stealthpyro#1675 or Oyohusa#1899Karliee2 8h
11h [H] 3/10M LF DPS You Dont Know (US)(Thrall)(H) 7/7M, 2/3M & 3/10M Tues-Thurs 11-2 EST. Looking for a healer and DPS for Mythic Progression! We are a new guild this expansion seeking to solidify our roster and push hard into Nighthold. We take our raiding seriously and we expect mutual respect between raiders. Raid spots are earned and kept through attendance and performance. Our goal is to clear mythic content in a reasonable time while only raiding three nights a week. Loot is done through loot council. On off days the guild is still active with Mythic+ and optional Heroic/Normal raiding. We expect our raiders to be up to date with their classes and doing everything they can to maximize their output. Raiders should come prepared to the raid and know the fights ahead of time. If you are interested please have Warcraftlogs or something that can show your raiding experience. Exceptional players will be invited to the guild and put in a trial position. Preferred DPS: Elemental Shaman Marksman Hunter Beast Master Hunter Boomkin Shadow Priest Warlock Preferred Healers: Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Add me to discuss further Skythan#1662, Wulf#1193 or TylerP#1296Skythan16 11h
12h [H] <Oops All Baddies> 3/10M Late Night --ABOUT US-- <Oops All Baddies> is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Thrall-US. We are a group of veteran players with extensive years of top US raiding experience. Our core raiders were all in top 50 guilds during previous expansions, and have been playing together for many years. Our goal for Legion is to clear each raid tier in a competitive time and to keep improving with each raid. We will push progression hard on a light schedule (3 days, 9 hours) so we ask that our members put in the necessary time outside of raid to keep their character competitive. What you can expect from <Oops All Baddies> : > Guild leadership focused on progression > Reliable and skilled players > A friendly, social atmosphere > An active community of players outside of raid What we expect from you : > Raid awareness > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class > Consistency [showing up every night, prepared, and on time is a MUST]. > Desire to progress and push yourself every night =================================== --RAID TIMES-- Monday/Wedneday/Thursday, 11PM-2AM Server Time | (10PM-1AM CST) =================================== --PROGRESSION-- Nighthold - 10/10H, 3/10M Trial of Valor - 3/3H, 2/3M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H, 7/7M =================================== --RECRUITMENT-- The below list is of high priority targets, but we're ALWAYS accepting high quality & skilled players regardless of class/spec! Ranged DPS: Druid (Balance) ** Hunter (Marks) ** Warlock ** Melee DPS: Rogue ** Warrior ** Shaman ** Healers: Druid ** Priest (disc} ** Shaman ** Monk ** Tank: Monk ** Paladin ** --APPLY-- How to apply: > go to http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/index.php and create an account on our forums > Login, then go to http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9 > Look at the top two post. One is an application template and the other is an explanation of the application process > Create a New Topic under "Open Applications" using the temple. > ? ? ? ? > Profit For more information contact Fuhst, Nartardna, Lemonsweets, or any of the officers in-game or at our website: http://oopsallbaddies.com/ Nartardna, Nartana#1454 Fuhst, Fust#1446 Riotchan, TERA8#1859 Lemonsweets, ...Fuhst23 12h
12h Hollowed 4/7M 3/3H 9/10H Recruiting Hollowed, Currently recruiting dps for Nighthold raid. We are looking to fill our roster for mythic raiding. Progression : 4/7M 3/3H 9/10H Raid times : 10pm-1AM Eastern Tuesday,Sunday and Mondays Loot system : Loot council based on itemization, upgrade, performance, attendance,prog needs. Voice Comm: Discord Currently recruiting : Hunter : High Shaman : high for ele Priest : High (dps) Warlock : high Warrior : high Monk : moderate Demon hunter : moderate Death knight : moderate Paladin : moderate Rogue : moderate Mage : low Druid : low We are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks if your class is not currently listed here please feel free to apply. Apply by having a chat with our recruiting officer : In game contact : Torma tk1107#1943Ðaemon10 12h
12h [H]<Midnight Fellowship> LF melee Dps **<Midnight Fellowship - Thrall US - Horde>** is a friendly West Coast guild looking to recruit experienced and dedicated raiders for Nighthold progression! 7/7H, 3/3H, 4/10H, looking for potential melee DPS, specifically DH/rogue/warrior/shaman, but all classes will be considered! We also have a dedicated Keystone Night(Wed @12am server) and two open guild raid nights(Thurs/Fri @12an server) that everyone is welcome to. We also use Discord! and play other Blizzard games in our off time. **Raid Times:** Mon/Tues 12-2 am server (9-11pm PST). *If you have any questions feel free to contact me on BNet @ XcBell14#1316.*Haitkenn1 12h
13h [H]Guaranteed To Bleed - 2 Day 6-9pm pst About us: Casual Horde Based Guild. We are a 2 day guild and we have been a raiding guild since BC and are a very close guild. Our core raiders have been together for years and we gain new ones every year. We used to raid hardcore but we've got older and 2 days fits our lives the best. We look for people that want to be casual but want to get through content. Casual but good. Our priority is Flex Raiding while dabbling in Mythics. Currently we are NH 10/10N 8/10H. What we want: Good attitudes. We are a guild that has stuck together cause we like each other. We have a very good community and want to keep it that way. People that want to raid and be successful. Know their specs and have multiples in case the guild needs it. Doesn't need their hands held during raid. Be able to think quick and know the fights. This stuff isn't too hard. Raid Days: Tues/Wed 6:30-9:30 PST or 9:30 to Midnight EST Recruiting: Range DPS (High) (Any) Healer (Paladin, Shaman) To Apply fill out our basic Application or join our discord. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScO1et7uG4-hankDAbgFDcH3W0NAglVDVc_0tnJDmrx1NPvFQ/viewform https://discord.gg/JHqzwAk Don't be afraid to talk with us: Helms#1526 or Noobe#1687Virí53 13h
14h [H] Dark Pact is Recruiting (T/Th/Sun, 1/10M) Dark Pact (since 2005) is currently recruiting players to push mythic NH. We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of having fun while getting cutting edge each tier. We'd love to welcome any experienced, passionate players to join our ranks! We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 to 11:30 PM EST, and are currently 1/10M and 10/10H. We are currently in need of: -resto shaman / holy paladin -ranged DPS (mage & warlock preferred) -fury warrior Of course, any exceptional player will be considered regardless of spec. Please contact us if you're interested in joining! While we prefer recruits with extensive mythic experience this expansion, we will consider applicants looking to move up from heroic as well. Recruitment contacts: Grizlee#1190 (Grizzlee), Boxer#1206 (Bockser), or ShadowMurloc #14412 (Featherkin)Grizzlee8 14h
16h [H]<Psycho Ward> recruitment Psycho Ward is currently looking for more to fill our our raid team. We're looking to have around 15 players to raid with. Raiding nights will be Friday and Saturday from 8pm server to midnightish. We are a bit behind on the raiding scene so if you are too we are looking for more who are interested in raiding a casual schedule. Our teams avg ilvl is 870 and looking for similar numbers give or take 10-15ilvls. We are looking into pushing into N-NH. Need: DPS- no hunters we are full on them. 1 tank- This is more of a part time tanking spot to fill in when we are short a tank. If you like to swap between tank and dps this will be a good spot for you. 1-2 heals- Also like the tank should be a flexible healer who enjoys doing dps and healing depending on the need of the fight.Dissociatïve3 16h
18h <Deplorables> 3/10 Heroic Raiding <Deplorables> is now under new management! Since our recruitment officer is hitting the gym so he can look more like our mage, and our raid leader is skimming some chapters for school so he can be a little less Chapter 7, we goaded some people to step up to a more senior role. Despite this radical change in personnel, our goals haven’t shifted. Our focus is still heroic raiding and striving to achieve Ahead of the Curve, as well as hitting those Mythic+ a bit more often than we hit legs. As far as atmosphere and how seriously we take things, we’re not trying to be the hottest guys and girl in the club but it would also help if we didn’t need to tip the bouncer so he’ll let us in. Here are the details for our raid times and recruitment needs. Read this over while I get the chicken out of the oven. Wednesday/Thursday, 8-11pm EST 1 Healer, preferably a Holy-Cow-This-Person-Is-A-Very-Reliable Attendee that also likes DPSing sometimes 4 DPS, preferably a mix of ranged and melee We do Personal Loot for all non-tier bosses and then swap it to Group Loot for tier bosses or when the RL remembers to which is basically never unless someone reminds him. This is part of the reason for the change I mentioned earlier. Come join us and sit in guild chat while the main Mythic+ team pushes +15 and then sells guildies Nightbane carries. Don’t forget to invite Ranfars otherwise you’ll find a dagger in your mailbox. Contact Priere or Wincinerate in-game. phaos#1127 Zerigast#1929Wincinerate3 18h
18h <Hallowed Remnants> (3/3H 3/10H) LF DPS Hey there! <Hallowed Remnants> is looking for DPS for our core raiding team! We're hoping to expand our team from relatively small to a decent 25 man. We're a Heroic progression guild that prefers the semi-serious approach to progression content. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights 8 - 11 EST (Server). While Heroic progression is our main goal, we're not aiming to run a bootcamp. After all, what's the point of a game if it isn't fun? If you're looking for a more easy-going guild that still gets stuff done, maybe we're the right guild for you! We currently are looking for some specific classes listed below (but we'll consider any applicants). Ranged DPS: 3 Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Affliction/Demonology Warlock (Considering All Ranged) Melee DPS: 4 Feral Druid Frost / Unholy Death Knight Windwalker Monk (Considering All Melee) In addition to our mid-week raiding we also often gear alts on Monday nights same time. We'd prefer you be ready for Normal Nighthold but we'll consider any applicants. Thanks for your time! if you're interested please contact: Mortull - Cidem#1461 Shozunmec - Dalmec#1357 Avarik - Spork#11395Mortull1 18h
19h [H] <Knives for Orphans> 7/10H LF Tanks Knifes for Orphans is casual, fun loving, Zika free, raiding guild located on Thrall (horde). We are 7/10H. We are currently looking for 2 good Tanks. You should be raiding experienced, human (sea otters may also be considered), have at least one arm, and able to make all of our raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday and Sunday 9pm-12pm(EST). Therapy can sessions be provided in special cases, but sadly we can’t “legally” prescribe medication. A love of cats is appreciated by some members of the team, but some of the more normal people do prefer dogs. Speaking English is helpful, but you can speak Spanish, Portuguese and canadian, if you would like to have secret conversations with some people. We use Mumble. You can apply at our website http://knivesfororphans.enjin.com , message me in game Hinga#1259, or telepathically. Isanusi#1909 is also a good contact.Hinga0 19h
20h [H] Casual / Family Guild - Recruiting [H] Amity - Casual / Family Friendly Guild - Recruiting Amity is currently recruiting! We are looking for like-minded people who are friendly and respectful to rebuild our ranks. We are currently an EST timezone guild. (Please be patient as we rebuild. :)) We are a guild focused on creating a fun social environment for everyone while questing, running dungeons, trying for achievements or doing other activities in-game with each other. We are not a raiding guild but if we have enough people who would like to attempt raiding we can get something together. If you are looking for a fun social gaming experience for WoW, Amity just might be the guild you're looking for! You can /w Louhfu if you have anymore questions!Louhfu1 20h
20h [H]<The Selected>2night/heroic guild LF heals <The Selected> is a small, close knit, heroic only guild. We like to stay around 15 people so everyone can stay involved but also take the occasional night off when real life calls. Progress: 7/7H EN, 3/3H HoV, 8/10H NH Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST Loot: Personal Voice: Vent Nighthold needs: -Healers: Druid, Priest -DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman -Tanks: None *all reliable people regardless of class/spec/ilvl/exp should apply Minimum ilvl: 875 To apply: Contact Bejah (Bejah#11163) or Naelran (Nael#11412)Bejah12 20h
21h <Scrubless> Thrall's #1 Mythic+ Carry Team What we offer We are selling M+ key boosts up to 2-15 completion for Keystone Master and 900ilvl weekly Mythic cache loot. The runs length vary based on the keys, but each will be completed in time. However if you ever have to leave during the dungeon we can always reschedule for a time fit for you. Rewards Keystone Challenger (5) Keystone Conq (10) Keystone Master (15) - Get an artifact weapon skin - All the loot from every dungeon, assuming it's not a direct upgrade. AP/Legendary Chances! Weekly Cache up to 900ilvl minimum with a 15! Requirements Able to stay the time to complete the run Contacts Mango#1848 Token#1517 Acchoo#1994 Daven#1181 Also you may message anyone in <Scrubless> to get you in contact with us, if we're not on. Mythic + Score https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/thrall/ https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/class.hunter/ https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/class.shaman https://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus_score/us/class.warrior All our ranks are #1 on the server and ranging from 1-3 in the US Streams twitch.tv/dragonite_og twitch.tv/tokenyh We'll stream all our runs as well! (:Anime11 21h
21h Resto Druid looking for casual guild Hi! I'm looking for a change and will be transferring to Horde on Thrall in the very near future as I've heard good things about the server. :D I'm currently an 887 equipped resto druid, with 9/10 NH-N experience. I did go 7/7 EN-H and 2/3 ToV-H, but my NH progress is behind because I had to take a break for real life stuff. Ultimately, I'd like to join a friendly, casual guild that has a laid back, no rage atmosphere. Guilds on the smaller side are a plus, as it is easier to get to know everyone. I understand that most guilds are full up on heals for their raid team, or don't need a druid...as we're a dime a dozen. >< So, I'm okay with not raiding, or maybe getting to participate in an alts/casual night. I'd like to heal, but I'm working on my dps specs just in case. Eventually, I'll bring some alts to Thrall as well. My battletag is smashes#1128. Thanks!Ashers1 21h
22h [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore8 22h
1d [H]Tom Sellecks Mustache LF Healer/Melee DPS We lost a couple key members at the beginning of Legion, mostly our tanks, but we have rebounded and are running strong again. We could use another Healer or Healer with dps off-spec and one Melee dps, . Are you Mustache Enough? ... RAIDING: ... Currently Seeking: ... Raid Schedule: ... What we are looking for from You: ... Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information.Druúl1 1d
1d <Heathens> is Recruiting! 7/7H 3/3H 5/10H Server: Thrall Timezone: EST Heathens is a progression raid guild currently pushing to get AOTC and looking to put together a mythic team . We currently raid Tue./Thur. from 8-11 EST and we get a lot done in that time frame. We have a number of raiders right now who are committed for that time slot every week and we expect the same from anyone who chooses to join. We are looking for the following classes: WW Monk Ret Pally Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Any Variant of Hunter But any exceptional players interested in Heathens may still apply! Rule 1: Come prepared to the raid. At a minimum bring your food buff, flask, combat potions, everything enchanted and gemmed. These are equivalent to another tier of raid gear. Rule 2: You must sign up for the raid in the calendar and indicate if you plan to attend "Singed Up", will be late "Tentative" or will not be available "Out". It is expected you do this 24 hours in advance if possible. The raid leader has many methods to contact himTelegram for instance, in game mail, or personal email if you will be late or have an emergency. Rule 3: We use loot council to determine loot distribution. The order of priority for loot will go Progression Raider > Member > Trial > Alt. Rule 4: You must bring your best effort to each and every raid. Players who are struggling may be asked to sit for the good of Progression but we will use every effort to help you be successful. Rule 5: You must play a class and spec you enjoy. We will recruit what we need. Rule 6: Have a working microphone but keep vent clear during boss encounters. Rule 7: Alts are allowed on farm content only and are last on loot priority. You will switch to a main when asked. Rule 8: Make an effort to progress though other content throughout the week. An example of this is running mythic+ to obtain better gear outside of the raid. We also have a casual side of the guild that does things through the week and on the weekends (casual raids, achievement runs, mythics, etc.) so we are open to everyone. If you have any questions before you apply please reach out to (or send an in game mail to) Kinrae-Thrall: Btag - Drynwyn#1107 Epictots-Thrall: Btag- Edge#12671 Jykora-Thrall: Btag- SysterSynn#1935 Baravi-Thrall: In game contact only please. If all of this sounds like it was written about or for you then you MIGHT be a HEATHEN - come raid and pillage with us! Please apply at http://heathens-thrall.guildlaunch.comEpictots0 1d
1d <The Gulag> is Recruiting--Weekend Raiding .Balyne6 1d
1d <LSIG> 2/10M 2 Night Guild LF DPS Lemme Smang It Gurl Raid Schedule: Friday & Sunday 9pm to 12am EST. Invites go out @ 8:45pm. Currently Recruiting: • Warlock • Rogue • Shadow Priest • DPS Warrior • WW Monk • Havoc Demon Hunter Applications for classes not listed above will be considered if they're exceptional. Progression: EN-Mythic: 7/7 TOV-Heroic: 3/3 NH-Heroic: 10/10 NH-Mythic: 2/10 Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/NMQPaD2wggKx9INz1 About Us: LSIG is a laid back but focused group of raiders looking to clear mythic content on a short schedule. Members are a mixture of players from Reign in Power | Thrall and Good Work | Thrall, both of which previously tackled high end content. Our goal is to clear mythic content but at a pace that doesn't burn people out by keeping it to a 2-night schedule while running with a group of ~24 raiders. This is to help cover off people being off for vacation / illness / RL obligations. We rotate players in regularly depending on the fight so people see regular action. We do have expectations of our players and are not charming people 24/7, but also aren't total unbearable at the same time. You will get feedback in regards to your playing and are free to offer feedback to what's happening. All we ask is that the criticism be constructive. We also accept input on strategy and try to keep it as open as possible in regards to formulating strategies (discussing it openly in discord). We provide repair funds and mats for raids and rely on people donating materials to make flasks/food. Loot is done via a loot council system a focus on what will help push our progression further. Trial period is roughly 3-4 weeks in length, as by that point we should have a good understanding of how you will do / fit in. Trial raiders will have mats provided for them (food/flasks) as well as guild repairs and are eligible for loot from the moment they join. From time to time some of us will schedule off-night guild achievement runs because of our love for nerd points. There are often off-night activities such as mythic+ as numerous members are active on a daily basis. About You: As our player base is somewhat older we limit our recruiting to people who are 18+ of age. We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable and laid back. Someone who enjoys challenges, willing to try new roles and is a team player. You must be open to constructive criticism, and have a bit of a thick skin as we tend to razz people a lot. You are required to stay up-to-date on all changes, specs, and aspects of your class. You are required to communicate on discord. You will sometimes have roles assigned to you and are expected to fulfill those roles (be it calling out a certain ability, interrupt, etc). One thing to note is that communication is extremely important in a small guild like this. The expectation is that you post when you are going to be out / away as a courtesy to your fellow raiders. If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our officers or members. Officers: Colors – Real id: colors#1332 Nevrx – Real id: nevirx#1196Mickstagger37 1d
1d 10/10HC 7/7M 1/3M SEEKING HEALER <UnderRated> Thrall(US) is a Horde guild on Thrall US. We are currently 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV, focusing on moving into mythic raiding. Currently 10/10 HC NH. Tuesday 9pm-12pm EST Wednesday 9PM-12pm EST Thursday 9pm-12pm EST We have a heroic group that also clears on Sunday/Mondays. We are looking for a Resto Shaman to finalize our roster! We ask all of our team members to come to raids prepared with consumables, fights researched and logs analyzed to min/max your spec and stats. Please be ready to show us logs of your previous boss kills from this expansion. Some mythic experience from EN is required for recruitment. We use Discord for chat/voice. Please have Warcraft logs of your current progression in order to be considered for recruitment. Cutting Edge 12/22/16 Must have mythic EXP and gear to match (870+) and be over the age of 18 and able to handle adult conversation. Add Lathus#1878 or Láthus in gameLáthus0 1d
1d [H] <Digital Underground> 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H <Digital Underground> is a Horde guild on Thrall who is looking for quality players to help fill out a core mythic team. We raid two nights a week, encourage joking and fun in Discord during raids, we don't admonish or kick people missing raids for real life. We're all about creating a fun atmosphere to kick back, relax, and kill some internet bosses. WoW is a game and we all play during our free time. We don't consider it a second job, and we don't want our members to either. We are currently 10/10H NH and are looking to start progressing in mythic. Needs: 2-3 DPS (Hunters and/or Demon Hunters would be awesome), and 1-2 healers of any spec will be considered. We would also like to recruit one tank with a strong DPS offspec. Schedule: Tue: 20:00 - 23:00 server Wed: 20:00 - 23:00 server Optional Saturday raid Contact: Deatharoc Recruitment - Smithling#1546 Kesuke: Guild Master - Kesuke#1100 Pægan: Officer - Scourge#1708Pægan5 1d
1d <Breach> 10/10H NH, LF RDPS and 1 Heal Breach (Thrall) 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10H NH: We are seeking like-minded, competent players to join our core progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to continue our push into Mythic Legion raiding. The guild is made of both veteran players and some relatively new players, all with the same goal. We like to joke around and give each other a hard time, but when it comes to progression we buckle down and get serious. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to continue further down this post! Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 8:15p to 11:30p EST Recruiting Any Ranged DPS Mistweaver Monks Resto Druids We run a competitive Raid Roster, meaning that nobody is grandfathered in and nobody has a promised raid spot, the raid spots are given to people who are consistently available, perform to the best of their ability and continue to outshine other people of their class. Loot System We prioritize attendance and guild needs, meaning that we try to put the piece of loot where it's going to benefit the guild the most. Like giving someone a (2) or (4) rather than a third piece of tier and so on. We favor giving loot to Raiders over Trials. Once you pass your Trial, you're treated equally by the Loot Council, with no favorites being picked or fed enormous amounts of gear. Contact Please message Nytiri, Manbearpik, or myself in game for more information!Annoyance7 1d
1d [H] <Grumpy Old Farts> 7/10(H) LF Heals/DPS! -★☆GRUMPY OLD FARTS☆★- (EST 2008) Is a long-standing raiding guild founded during the nearly forgotten days of the Burning Crusade, that migrated to Thrall in the middle of Warlords of Draenor. The guild is composed of adult people that share a common goal: playing and raiding in a friendly, mature and focused atmosphere. http://grumpy-old-farts.com What we do/when we do it Core Team: **7/7(H), 2/7(M) EN, 10/10(N), 7/10(H) NH** - Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST Core Recruitment: Must be ilvl 880! ► Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Feral Druid, Retribution Paladin ► Elemental Shaman, Marksmanship Hunter, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest ► Mistweaver Monk Logs are required when making an application. We will not process your App for our Core Team without Logs. ★Contacts for Questions★ Goldy#1744 (Deconflictor, RL) HnH#1171 (Tazz, Co-GM) Pollixx#1880 (Pollixx, recruitment officer) Social Raiding: Fridays 8pm EST (Heroic 7/7 EN clear) ► [Recruitment Open] All Mythic Dungeons, old school raids & RBG's etc are planned via our website. About us: We have always prided ourselves on being a smaller, closely-bonded Guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since the Burning Crusade and/or previous MMOs. Some of us know each other in real life and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: A very stable guild with a friendship history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly 8 years of WoW raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and have a thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's company. We are a guild of team players. Looking for those that have a similar drive to be the best of your class and spec. We are looking for people looking to be part of a team for the long term. **Disclaimer: We do not abide by political correctness. If you are offended by non-politically correct jokes or adult oriented humor this is probably not the guild for you.Pollìxx8 1d
1d (H) Thunderguard 7/7H 2/3H 10/10N 5/10H LFM! **02/21/17 Update** 5/10 NH. Still looking for some ranged dps and a dps who is comfortable healing. Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. Just a little bit about us. We are extremely laid back and very sociable. We like to have fun but are able to get serious when the time comes to get stuff done. As of right now (01-18-17) we are 7/7H for Emerald Nightmare, 2/3H for Trial of Valor and 6/10 N for Nighthold. We are looking to fill a few spots in our raid roster. We currently are in need of a few more DPS and a tank. Some of our major class needs are: Balance Druid Mage (Any spec) Warlock Shadow Priest Shaman (Elemental or Enhancement) Hunter (Any spec) Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (EST). Aside from raiding, we run a bunch of mythics, keystones, Nightbane runs, a ton of PVP, World Content and transmog/achievement runs. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild. We also support all different playstyles, so if you do not plan on raiding you are also more than welcomed to join us. We also have a healthy group of players that play games outside of wow including Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and more. We use discord as our primary forms of communication and always have people on to talk to and play games with. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu77 1d
1d 1/10M 2-night guild lf ranged/1 tank About Us Propaganda is a 20 to 30 man raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in mythic, progression-oriented raiding. In Hellfire Citadel, we achieved 12/13M on a two night raiding schedule. We are a, progression-oriented guild aiming to maintain a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 7/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (4 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: ranged dps, guardian druid or prot pally - please be 880+ ilvl and have your weapon above 35 traits; please have logs available! Please ensure you have enough consumables for the raid night and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull the first boss of the night at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Raiders should be willing to sit on farm nights or for some progression fights to ensure we have the right comp for the job. Anyone who cannot be a mature adult about being benched every so often is probably not the right fit for this guild. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Calendar Tuesday/Wednesday: main raid Thursday: game night (Cards Against Humanity, Werewolf) Saturday: mythic dungeons Sunday: alt raid, 8:15 - 11 pm EST Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. The ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. Contact GM: Fernmoo#1278 Officers: Bewbietrap#1709 Website: propagandathrall.enjin.com Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Someefy1 1d
1d H <Taunt> is recruiting for 2nd raid team Taunt is a mythic focused progression guild whose primary raid team is already progressing through Mythic Nighthold. We are looking to start a second raid team that has a slightly more casual focus and raids two nights a week, wed-thurs, 7:30-9:30 PM server, with optional attendance on Tuesday nights when we hit up our farm raids (presently N Nighthold). Looking to fill all roles presently. Message me in game on any one of my three characters (Valarius, Graille, or Arinax). On non-raid days, we have a heavy focus on running M+.Valarius0 1d
1d [H] <Sephtis> 7/7M and 3/10M is recruiting <Sephtis> @ US-Thrall, currently 7/7M Emerald Nightmare and 3/10M Nighthold, is open to recruitment for the following classes/specs: -Range DPS- Warlock - 1 -Melee DPS- Rogue - 1 -Healer- Priest - 1 We are looking for a Tank to add to our mythic roster right now and we will consider all the classes except Demon Hunter. We are also accepting applications from all exceptional players if your spec is not listed. We are an adult oriented guild.. -Raid Schedule- Tues/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST (server). -Loot System- Loot Council 3 person (using EPGP Lootmaster addon no points). -Expectations- We are a 2 night guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We run a larger roster of about 24+ in order to cover any absences due to RL obligations. That being said we do require a 90% raid attendance (within one month). If you have to miss for any reason we just ask that you post ahead of time in our guild forums on our website or text an officer. We also expect all raiders to research encounters for raids on off nights and ask questions before hand so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. Raid spots are earned and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough dmg then you'll never be sat. We are a pretty easy going group who is looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoying running a lot mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, and hanging out in discord. Saturdays we do alt raids and Sundays we do heroic farm. Our goal is to get to mythic as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive roster looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to kill it on a limited schedule and having fun while doing it. If you are interested in joining please apply to http://sephtis.com and/or add Zoriia#2787, Dreaper#1851 or Xig#1321 to btagZoriia16 1d
1d Skittish and Teeming (H) Thrall - Recruitment Teeming and Skittish (H) (Thrall) is a newly formed guild looking to build a twice a week raiding team for fun, casual progression into mythic raids, pushing into higher mythic+ dungeons, as well as for casual players just looking for a place to chill while playing. Leadership is currently 7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV, and 10/10H NH. Raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8:30PM to 11:30PM server (EST) Our goal is to provide a relaxed environment as we push into new content, hang out in game and in discord, and help our guild and guildies mine every bit of fun out of the game as is possible. A sense of humor is required. Pants are always optional. For players looking to raid Nighthold, we are looking for 875ilvl; we are happy to run EN H and ToV on off-raid nights to help gear up raid members who are willing to put in the time and effort to succeed. Players who run two specs, especially healer/dps, are especially wanted. We are currently looking for: Seeking 1 offtank Preference for Druid or Warrior Seeking 2 healers preference to resto sham and holy priest Shamans 1 resto 1 elem Paladin NONE Druid 1 boomkin Priest 1 holy Monk 1 Windwalker (Mistweaver offspec would be ideal) Warrior 1 Fury or Arms Rogue 1 Assassin Hunter 2 RANGED spec hunters (Marks or BM) Deathknight (DPS with tank offspec) 1 Frost 1 Unholy Demon Hunter 1 Havoc Warlock 1 Affliction Mage 2 Fire or arcane pref These are preferences, but we are happy to discuss other specs provided you can pull the proper numbers for a fight. We are, however, currently full on paladins. loot will be handled via loot council using the RC loot council addon with a 3 person council. We aim to distribute our hard won spoils in as fair a way as possible while ensuring the equipment is put to the most effective use, to aid in this having a knowledge of what is and is not "BiS" or optimum stats for your build will save time during loot distribution. Any questions, concerns, or letters to the editor can be left in this thread or by messaging the GM @ #Nez11158. We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you join us on our epic quest to take on the Legion.Nezmirthafin3 1d
1d Possible Transfer I have been playing since Vanilla with a few breaks here and there due to military commitments. I stopped playing in WoD and came back for Legion and went 7/7m 2/3m and 1/10m before deciding to leave my guild because I personally felt like an outsider and never really meshed well with most of them. Due to my work schedule, I need a late night guild that would raid after 10pm Eastern on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday or any combination of those days. I would also be open to early morning guilds starting at 11am est time Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have 6 toons at 110 currently with a 7th at 107. All progression raiding thus far has been on MM/BM hunter. I do not like the play style of hunters currently so I would wish to move away from it. Other toons I can use are WW/MM Monk, Holy/Shadow priest, Assas/Outlaw Rogue, Warrior (Any spec) and my Druid will be focused on Guardian. My priest is the only one I would consider Heroic NH ready at 885 ilvl, the rest are Work in Progress. If you fit the above requirements and are interested, place your guild info sheet here with contact info. If I am interested in what you have to offer I will make contact.Toxicgnome4 1d
1d [H] 889 Holy Priest LFG Vet raider Had to take some time off due to family 7/7 H 1/7M 2/3H 6/10H I use tools available to be prepared such as strategy guides and videos including class/roll specific. I have the general majority of raiding addons that are required. I have no problem picking up something else if required. Wednesday and Sunday nights are NOT open for me. I am available most other nights, the only thing that would keep me is if a meeting pops up but I always give a timely notice. Contact me in game to discuss details about your guild and set up. I prefer horde only. I can't trial with an alliance guild so it makes it a bit difficult there. Belle#1386Perkybubbles0 1d
1d <inevitable Destruction> 6/10h <inevitable Destruction> 6/10h, Were a brand new guild, were a group that left because of conflicts in our last guild. were looking for all roles. we raid friday-sat 7-11pm server time. If you're interested in joining please contact us in game Bartledew lycanthus simpadin gamerzedge jadelinBartledew0 1d
1d Tired of Guild Shopping? Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on Thrall. http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475 Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations. When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. The Official Grievance YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU The Official Grievance Twitch.tv Channel http://www.twitch.tv/grievance Grievance Official Gaming Resource Blog http://gtgn.tv/ Grievance can be found playing the following games: Official Grievance Guilds ArcheAge Elder Scrolls Online Everquest II Final Fantasy XIV Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolfsbane Server SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant) World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore / Horde-Nagrand (Oceanic)) Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds) Dragon's Prophet EVE Online Everquest Next GuildWars 2 H1Z1 Lord of the Rings Online Marvel Heroes Skyforge Star Citizen Star Trek Online Tera The Repopulation Secret World WildStar Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)Battlefield Defiance Firefall Planetside 2 EvE League of Legends Lord of The Rings Online Minecraft Planetside 2 Titanfall Warframe World of Tanks MOBA Gaming Gigantic Heroes of the Storm League of Legends Smite (And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s) Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums. Kai, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US) Steelheart, Progenitor http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475Kaimito87 1d