Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 [H] 8/8H ✌️ LFM M+ & Weekend Raiding The Alphabetical Order is a long-established guild of "adults" looking to bolster our numbers to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and heroic raiding. Prospective members are expected to: Value real life and guildmate bonds more than arbitrary digital accomplishments; Have a willingness to communicate; Possess a compatible sense of decency (involving inclinations for humour, empathy, knowledge, mindfulness, critical thinking, and vocabulary skills); Be knowledgeable of and comfortable in their chosen roles or classes; Arrive reasonably prepared and on time for group activities; Be willing to put up with and/or participate in our sometimes overbearing silliness! Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays, 8 PM EST: Uldir (8/8H) Weeknights: Mythic+ Recruiting: One Tank DPS Contact: Please introduce yourself on our guild website: weplaywords.org If that's not your style, you may look for a representative in-game: Scizher#1589 Zimblebun#1187 BlooDot#1525 ../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ (Updated November 2018) .(_.._.._).'''Phragmites160 Nov 15
Nov 15 2 Day Cutting Edge guild 8/8 H,4/8M Welcome to [H - Thrall US] Tha Lounge! We are relaxed guild comprised of 11/11 M level raiders, who are seeking more players to fill out our roster. We are going to progress on a two day schedule , Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Current progression 8/8N,8/8H,4/8M What we are currently looking for : -Open Recruitment We could use more: Any DPS and Healing or Tank Off-Spec Exceptional Players What we plan to accomplish: Clear Mythic with Cutting Edge All current Raid Achievements Pushing Mythic + weekly with multiple groups PvP and Mount Runs What we have to offer: A relaxed atmosphere with meme’s included. Players willing to help each other learn and progress in there play and to seeking improvements with timely strategy. Welcoming of strategy recommendations. Officers have an open door policy if you have a concern with anything feel free to come to one of us. What we expect from you: Willingness to learn and progress in your class/role within the guild. Making sure you can be on time, if you can’t make raid times speak with an officer. Your friends and alts are all welcome here. wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Tha+Lounge https://discord.gg/DA2mb2b Contact Us Co Gm/Recruiter: TGBM#1134 B.Net / Discord TGBM#1308 Recruiter: Tondo#1418 B.Net / Discord Tondo#2835 Gm: SweetSilence#1103 B.net/Discord Tosen#9929Tosan112 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Intervention> Casual Raiding Guild Who We Are: <Intervention> is a casual raiding guild full of skilled, fun, and relaxed adults. We focus on clearing Heroic raid content, but hope to try a little Mythic if we get a solid roster. Our goal is to just have a good time and have fun raiding. We aren't very social outside of raid times, but a few of us are on from time to time. Raid times: Tuesday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Thursday: 8:30 - 11pm EST We plan on starting a very casual and completely voluntary night on Sunday later on into BFA. Doing alt raids, mythic+ runs, old content, PvP, etc. What We're Looking For: 1. Warlock 2. Demon Hunter 3. Any dps with healing offspec. Bonuses: If you have any of the following traits, it's a bonus for our guild: 1. The ability to tell horrible puns. 2. Love of anime. 3. Love of metal rock music. 4. Generally high level of nerdiness. ;P Voice Chat (required): Discord Contact Us: Olorria - Recruitment Officer (Bnet: Olorria#1955 , Discord: Olorria#4679 ) Lifefire - Raid Lead (Bnet: Lifefire#1458, Discord: Lifefire#2005)Lifehymn17 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Shattered Moon Clan> 6/8M Recruiting! Hail fellow Azerothians! About Us: <Shattered Moon Clan> is recruiting exceptional individuals to bolster our ranks. Not only exceptional in performance, but in attitudes as well. Our goal is to progress at an efficient pace, and at the same time build a community that people enjoy to be around. We are looking for players that not only enjoy progression raiding, but enjoy the game as a whole. If you are looking for more than just a raid guild, we can offer that. Our ranks have continuously grown over the years and people have developed strong friendships here. Our average player age is around upper 20's to low 30's. We want to avoid the drama and toxicity some guilds foster, and provide a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for our members while also tackling the hardest challenges the game has to offer. If you are interested in the slightest please do not hesitate to contact us and we can chat. History: We are starting anew on Thrall to represent the Horde. We were previously a Cutting Edge Alliance guild but due to playing on a dying server we decided this expansion was a good opportunity to server change and thought going Horde would be a nice change of pace as well. Most of our members have achieved Cutting Edge for all raid tiers of Legion and plan to continue to do so in Battle for Azeroth. Progression: 8/8H 6/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 EST Tuesday and Thursday are main progression nights. Wednesday night is where we will get in our farm to supplement mythic progression and do other content; such as mount farms. Attendance: We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. We understand things come up in real life, but there are people here that are counting on YOU to attend every raid. If things do come up, all we ask is that you contact an officer ASAP and let us know your situation. Loot Rules: With loot rules changing in Battle for Azeroth we will have to see how things pan out. Previously, loot has always been distributed by a loot council so we will use a similar system. We have had just about zero problems when it comes to loot, and we want to keep it that way. We wish to avoid loot driven players. We're here to kill bosses as a guild, loot is just a bonus. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Full, will consider exceptional applicants. Healers: Open - Holy priest, Shaman, MW Melee DPS: Open - Warrior Ranged DPS: Open ALL Even if your class/role is not listed above, we will talk with any player that wishes to apply. Application Process: We expect all possible recruits to fill out a questionnaire that will be provided once you contact us. After completion of the questionnaire we will have a brief meeting with you via our discord server. Contact Information: If you are interested in applying to <Shattered Moon Clan> or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the following via Battlenet: Drizz#1227 - Raid Leader Thorns#11386 - OfficerIllidrizz10 Nov 15
Nov 15 372 2/8M Shaman LF Late Night Mythic Raiding As the title above states, I am looking for a late night guild. I am currently 8/8 H and 1/8 M. I have done mythic raiding in the past around the end of WoD, but stuck mostly to heroic raiding during legion, now I'm looking to up my game. I main enhancement however I am comfortable running restoration and working on learning elemental. Message me in game or over discord if you're interested in having me. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/koghar Btag: Sin#1589 Discord: Koghar#4900Koghar14 Nov 15
Nov 15 372 Hunter LF weekend/night raid team. Looking for a steady home with some progression. I'm not the " I need I need to be cutting edge guy " …. would just like to be competitive. Would like a Friday/Saturday night deal but I am open to options. UHO#1813 ThanksÖlüm2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]<Twisted Titans> LFM Mythic Progress! We are an experienced raiding guild located on Thrall. We have a strong core group and are seeking to build it for Mythic progression. We are currently 8/8 normal, 8/8 heroic, and 1/8 mythic. We are currently recruiting for 1 Healer (pref. Resto Shaman), and some solid Ranged DPS (Need at least 1 more Lock). Casual players are also welcome for RBG's, Arena, Mythic+, xmog runs, old world quests/achievements/mounts, leveling alts, or any other event. If interested or for more info whisper me on Thrall: Zraebiel or Ezber; look me up with my game tag ID Zraebiel#1171; or on Discord at DrZrae#9481. You can also contact our recruitment officer if I'm not on: Discord: Chains#5673 - Available all day BattleTag: Chains#11823 - Available 4pm-11pm server timeZraebiel46 Nov 15
Nov 15 Foregone Conclusion 7/8H W/Th 7:30-10:30Svr Hey all! Forgone Conclusion is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have. The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends. Our raid team currently is seeking: Paladin: High Death Knight: Low Warrior: Medium Shaman: High Hunter: High Druid: Low Rogue: Medium Demon Hunter: High Monk: Low Priest: Medium Mage: High Warlock: High We are looking for more DPS to add to the main raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players. Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees. For more information on us please message one of the below or reply to this thread: Dennix#1965 (GM) Dearka#1382 (Co-GM)Tieno3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Something Wicked> <Something Wicked> is an up-and-coming Horde guild that epitomizes the word "casual." More so than most, we're looking to form a tightly-knit group of friends who like chatting with each other, who are willing to help out whenever and however we can, and who are generally just a bunch of fun-loving people looking to enjoy the game with each other even if we approach it at our own individual pace. With that out of the way, I really have no idea how to write a compelling advertisement. So instead I'll be taking questions from this disturbingly morose-looking puppet I cobbled together using an old tube sock and a couple of squished jelly beans I found under the sofa. Mostly because I'm kind of scared not to now. The look in his eyes, man... the look in his scrumptious-looking eyes... <ahem> Anyway, let's begin. What are your minimum requirements for joining? A pulse and a sense of humor. And that first requirement is more of a suggestion than anything else. We're an equal opportunity employer and we fully support our Forsaken comrades despite the horrific tragedy of Teldrassil. Seriously though, we really don't give two whits about what your character is capable of. We're looking for people who are comfortable to be around and who are willing to go the distance in forming long-lasting friendships both in and out of the game. Most of the folks who are currently in the guild are on the older (40+) side of the age spectrum, but even that doesn't really matter to us. Couples are certainly welcome, as are old friends from another guild that's disbanded for whatever reason. Shoot, even if today is your first time playing the game, we'll welcome you with open arms, so don't be afraid to approach us about joining! I will, however, be giving a hard no to any French Canadians. "Why," you may ask? Those degens from up-country know what they did! <squints while shaking his fist angrily> Well, okay, we'll totally invite them to join, too. But I'll be keeping my eye on them and their sexy, sexy accents. <squints even harder as a tumbleweed rolls by> What about mythic dungeons and raids and all that sort of thing? Sure, we have fun doing that stuff when we can scrap a group together! It's not our primary focus as a guild though, and we're certainly not big enough (yet!) to support organized teams or any of that other hullabaloo. However, once we get the numbers, we fully intend to start setting up raids and scheduling mythic+ runs that work for as many people as possible. Our target right now is to raid once or twice a week from about 9:30pm to 12:00am Eastern (6:30pm to 9:00pm Pacific), but that's liable to change as the guild grows. And heck, if we get to be large enough, we have no problem setting up raids for other time slots, too. Mythic dungeons will probably be more of a whenever-we-have-enough-people sort of dealio, but that's our general philosophy when it comes to most things if I'm honest. That said, and I feel it really needs to be emphasized: The one thing we will never, ever be is a progression guild. We don't care about world firsts, having BiS gear, or stressing out over DPS meters. As long as you're having fun and doing the best you can, and you're willing to help others out and/or accept help from those who are doing a bit better than you are, we'll gladly take you along with us in everything we do. Games are about having fun, dammit, and that's what we aim to do regardless of how twisted the community (and, sadly, the developers) have made this particular game in recent years. What about the PVPs? Honestly, we have no real aspirations here. I mean, if enough people are interested, we'll 100% support anyone and everyone who wants to form a cohesive group, and I'm sure any number of folks will be more than happy to help fill in the blanks until a full-fledged team is formed. All we ask is that you not expect much from those of us who aren't very good at beating up other players! I mean, my personal PVP strategy is to scream like a little girl while randomly smashing buttons, so that should give you some idea of what to expect from me. So in summation, we are not a PVP-centric guild in the slightest, nor do we ever expect to become one.Nevermore16 Nov 15
Nov 15 LF Raid/Mythic+ Guild Mon/Fri Hello to whomever reads this, I've been recently looking to get back into the Hardcore aspect of WoW for a while now, I haven't raided seriously since Cataclysm where I was Raid 5 Nights a week on Heroic 25man Progession. After Mop was announce guild fell apart and have been just a wandering since. I main Elemental Shaman (I know not the most wanted class in game atm), and have been balancing out my schedule to a point where I have 2 set days off. I currently have Mondays and Fridays free to do Raiding and Mythic+ pushing, hoping to find a group. The odd time will my schedule change and its usually for 1 week only when it comes to holidays or alot of Vacations going on at the same time at the workplace I have to fill in. Hoping to get some bites, you can post here, or my discord is Ty#5011.Moldonai0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H]<Solitude> 4/8M LF RANGED DPS <Solitude> US-Thrall: Horde Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST About us: We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win. Goal as a Guild: To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion. Current Progression: 4/8M Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: FULL Healers: FULL Melee DPS: Havoc DH Ranged DPS: High! All ranged classes will be considered. We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time! In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. How to apply: Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply! https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca BNet: kaerbaer#1475 Petipas#1414 ADW#1785Kaeriane21 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Phase Ill 4/8M LF Tank/DPS Phase Ill came back to thrall in legion and is now currently strengthening its mythic progression raiding group to tackle Uldir and beyond. Current Progression 4/8M Uldir 8/8H Uldir Below are the classes/specs we are looking for: - 1 Warlocks and/or Ele Shaman - 1 Tank NB/ If you don't see your class/spec listed here, we are always interested in speaking with good candidates. Note these are for core spots. If you don't see your class here but think you can be a fit to us, you can reach out to Zoreena or Èchò (or our btags supamagi#1123, zoreena#1700) to discuss. Raiding Days/Times We raid 2 days per week, Tues and Wed from 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. This could be rarely extended by 30 minutes by group consensus if we are close to downing a new boss or finishing a clear for the reset.Èchò6 Nov 15
Nov 15 Heroes Õf Azeroth now recruiting! Hello everyone i am new on this server and I was from Quel'dorei / Sen'jin and it was dead so I came here to transfer my guild and looking for new members to join us and we also have discord server too so once my guild transfer thrall on next Monday does anyone want to join us?Shadowmooçow6 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) Casual Raiding Guild LF Healer/Range Dps Knives for orphans - A established guild of “adults” on thrall who are looking for players to fill our low-stress, casual but capable guild. Raid times: Thursday, Saturday 7:30-9:30pm Server Time (Eastern Standard Time) About us: We’re a fun group of casual raiders who enjoy having fun. But we also know when it’s time to focus and get the job done. What we expect from potential members: -Show Up Have Fun -330 Item level -Discord Recruitment: Healer: open but (Paladin Preferred) Dps: (Range) mage, warlock, shadow priest Tank: (Closed) Interested in joining ? Contact: (Battle-Tags) Jagermaster#1410 Maebbie#1466 Send us a message =)Donorchlin5 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) 8/8 Heroic Raiding Guild LF Heals/DPS Knives for orphans - A established guild of “adults” on thrall who are looking for players to fill our low-stress, casual but capable guild for heroic raiding and mythic + Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9pm-12am server time (eastern standard time) About us: We’re a fun group of casual raiders who enjoy having fun. But we also know when it’s time to focus and get the job done. What we expect from potential members: -Follow direction of officers - Willingness to learn - Knowledge of own class and multiple specs of that class - Positive attitude - You’ll be expected to show up on time and ready to raid. ( this includes knowledge of all the fights, your own food and flask ect.) -At the end of the day, we know it’s just a game and we are all here to have fun and get epic loots. So remember to smile and laugh often. Requirements- We require all of our members use discord and several add-ons for raiding including but not limited too: Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools Recount Or some form of Damage meter Recruitment- HEALER/DPS(required to heal and dps when needed): Priest Or Shaman DPS: Demon hunter Tanks: (Closed) Healer: Priest, Shaman All Welcome To Apply Interested in joining ? Contact: (Battle Tags) Donor#1796 Isanusi#1909 Flynne#1382 Discord: Donorchlin#5306 Inani (izzy)#3564 You can also fill out an application on our website: https://knivesfororphans.enjin.com/ OR Check us out on Discord: https://discord.gg/Uy4hy9X Thank you for your consideration we look forward to hearing from you.Donorchlin10 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Waistband Warriors> is currently recruiting <Waistband Warriors> is currently recruiting for BFA - Uldir Our current progression is: 8/8N 8/8H and 2/8M Raid times are 9:30pm -12:30am EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Sundays for alt night (345+ IL) – more info below. For the raid team we are looking to add players that are 365+ ilvl Ranged: Mage / Hunter / Shadow Priest Melee: Demon Hunter We have an optional Alt raid night on Sundays from 9:30pm to 12:30am server. Current progression is 8/8N, leading into heroic in the near future – DPS needed that are 345+ ilvl If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to contact me in game or on Bnet byrongooslin#1392 addtionally, you can contact these officers as well Amallaya#1589 Healinghug#1375 Spencerwl#1392Inoke2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Twisted Epoch | 2/8M | LF Mythic Raiders ........................Winterre3 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] <Crippling Progression> AOTC 3/8M LF ALL We're AOTC with 3/8 Mythic. Our roster has 1k+ raider.io members alongside a healthy list of 90%+ parsers. Raid times are 9-Midnight Server Time Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an optional "alt" raid on Saturdays at the same time. We also have "Mythic Monday" where we put time into making sure everyone gets a 10+ key done that wants one. What we need is versatility. Presently, we have what we need in terms of classes but find ourselves short on filling the roster more often than we're happy about. Simply put, we're happy with our tanks and healers but I want to encourage everyone to apply that is interested in working on Mythic content without all of the fuss of a "hardcore" guild-- we raid for progress two nights and at no more than 6 hours a week. We are not pushing for Cutting Edge. We are not that guild. We are, however, a group of people that enjoy our raids by keeping it light-hearted while still getting content done. Bring that sort of attitude and you'll fit right in. More specifically about class/role/raid requirements; we encourage the competition that happens when a guild has 20+ ready to mythic raid. It keeps people polarized to improve performance and keep their spot. That said, I'm willing to talk to, and trial, most anyone (at least in a heroic clear) to see if you're a good fit with our crowd. We're more interested in playing with good people than we are what class/role you play. Those of you that want to gear each spec and are comfortable swapping roles on a whim... I want you. Also, if you're not interested in mythic raiding and want to level every class and get them at least heroic geared because why not? Great! Bring it on. We regularly master Heroic raids quickly and it is our "alt raid" on Saturdays. Our emphasis is on community more than content. But, we're still going to go get that content done. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Interested in talking to someone? (Use the email if no one is online, we can't always be available but still want to hear from you) cripplingrecruitment@gmail.com (Ben) wafflekitten#1327- Guild Master (Singul) Singularity#1139 - Officer/Recruitment (Minxter) Minxy#1915 - Officer (Marcula) Marcula#1404 - OfficerSingul1 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Unphased> 5/8M LF range/healer <Unphased> [H] is looking to fill a few remaining spots on our mythic roster! About Us: Formed in MoP as <The Stonecutters> on Shu’Halo, <Unphased> transferred to Thrall during Antorus to escape a dying realm. We started mythic quite late in the tier and managed 6/11M before prepatch, and we intend to push harder in BfA, while still maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. We try to be nice to everyone (this is not a home for trade trolls) and we welcome newer and more casual players in addition to mythic raiders and M+ runners. That said, our specific recruitment needs for the mythic team are as follows: Medium: Mage Healer (pally, priest or druid) Low: Exceptional range DPS warrior If your class isn’t listed here, still feel free to reach out! We may be able to accommodate you unless you only tank. Event days: Tues: Heroic (optional for mythic team) Weds: Mythic (mandatory for mythic team) Thurs: Mythic (mandatory for mythic team) Fri: M+ (optional, but mythic team should get their cache at a different time if they skip this) Sat: Finish heroic if necessary (optional for mythic team) All events are 8–11 PM EST (server time). We have a strong focus on M+ and are always looking for more people of any class to push keys. We have a scheduled night for weekly caches but we also run a ton of M+ at other times to push raider.io score or just for fun! Interested or have questions? Contact Imprecise: Btag Caelia#1895 Discord Aerinha#4909Imprecise17 Nov 15
Nov 14 <Low Battery> 2/8M LFM DPS - T,W 9pm-12EST <Low Battery> is a horde guild that was formed by a group of friends who met in WotLK, and have been bolstered by new friends who have joined us throughout our journey. We are a semi-casual guild that strives to clear normal/heroic content quickly and progress through mythic. Raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-midnight EST. As we are a progression focused group, we expect our raiders to be familiar with their class/spec and come to raid prepared. That being said, we understand that raiding should not feel like a second job or a chore - we do our best to keep the raid environment relaxed and fun. We are an adult guild and the jokes can sometimes get a bit crude - if you are easily offended, this may not be the best guild for you. Current progression is 8/8H and 2/8M into Uldir. We are looking for experienced and reliable dps to round out our mythic roster - preferably those with similar goals and general attitude. We have a strong need for dps with heal os and rdps. Please be prepared to provide us with logs if available. If you are behind on gear, we'd be happy to work with you and help you catch up as long as you show dedication and initiative to constantly better yourself. Please reach out to me with any questions. I hope to hear from you! Btag: CallaLily#1369Kyubix33 Nov 14
Nov 14 Tank or DPS and Healer LF raiding guild Hey Thrall, 368 Blood or Unholy DK (prefer blood) and ~360 Disc Priest or Resto Shaman or Warlock looking for a raiding guild. We want an active guild outside of raid nights that likes to run mythic plus together. Our Main goal is to achieve ahead of the curve within a reasonable amount of time in an organized environment, while being open to mythic raiding with the right group. Were looking for week nights for our raid days and would rather not raid past 12Est. Please add me so we can chat about a good fit! Thanks, Segador#1790Slapzi4 Nov 14
Nov 14 (H) <Blood Forged> 6/8 Heroic Recruiting (H) <Blood Forged> 6/8 Heroic Recruiting Easy going guild focused on progression--Mythic+, Raids, PVP. A few of our members decided they are done with wow so we are recruiting a for a few raid spots. Raid time Tue/Thurs 9:30 server Will consider all but especially in need of: Death knight (dps) Demon hunter Warlock DPS Druid with healing off spec MSG Slickback#11302 or Icecreaam#1226Slickbakk1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Jaeger> Wed/Thurs 8:00PM EST 8/8 H 2/8 M <Jaeger> is looking for more talent to fill our Mythic Raid Team! We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M. Comprised of a team of friends and family forged through raiding, Jaeger is a semi-hardcore/Casual guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge in each raiding tier. In our free time we push M+ Keys, Enjoy Destroying Alliance in PVP Rated Battlegrounds and Arena and hang around as friends in Discord while playing other games. We have a lot of fun outside of raid, but get Semi-serious inside. If you're looking for a stable place to learn, progress, and ultimately down bosses, consider <Jaeger> Raid times are: Wednesday / Thursday 8PM to 11PM EST Current Needs: Hunter Demon Hunter Warrior (DPS) Ranged DPS Resto Shaman All Exceptional Players feel free to contact us! Current raid requirements are: 365 iLevel and 25 Neck Any logs provided are greatly appreciated! For more information or to have an interview, contact: Stúrm [GM] Sardrius#1860 Batosi, Lifesnare, Pjsherman [Co-GM's] Katsou#1647 Lifesnare#1890 Project#1679Batosi7 Nov 14
Nov 14 4/8M AOTC - Vrekt - 3 Nights 7-10pm <Vrekt> of Illidan Vrekt is a newly formed guild that started at the launch of Uldir. We're looking for a few more raiders as well as social MEMEbers, pvpers and derelicts alike. Raid Info: Goal: Mythic Progression / CE Raid Times: Tuesday through Thursday 7pm - 10pm CST RBGS / Alt Runs on off nights. Vrekt is a team founded by veteran raiders looking build a progression-oriented core roster of players with the common goal of clearing mythic content while it’s still relevant. If you’re a player with current mythic experience, a player that feels they’ve outgrown Heroic content, or a former hardcore raider looking to get back in to progression without the 5 day a week commitment, then Vrekt may be the right home for you. What we require: Knowledge of your Class/ Role Don't be Toxic Be prepared every raid Participation in strategy discussion and encounter research Positive attitude and presence (we want to keep it fun) Patience as we build our roster If you do not see your class or role listed, we still encourage you to apply. Exceptional apps will always be considered. __ Current Needs: Healers: MW, HPriest rDPS: Lock, Mage, Hunter mDPS: Ret __ How to Apply: Go to our discord and fill out an app using the template in the application channel. https://discord.gg/99fChqU_ For more info, please contact us below. Discord: Destructive#1640 Bnet: MasterSK#1789Sämäel2 Nov 14
Nov 14 {H} Last Stand Recruiting About Us Last Stand has a great group of players and we're looking to expand our raid team. We've obtained AOTC in all of Legion's content and expect to continue into BFA as well as progress in Mythic raids. Raid Times Tuesday: 9pm-11:30pm Wednesday: 9pm-11:30pm Progression content on Tuesdays and Wednesdays Currently: 8/8 Heroic AOTC 1/8 Mythic What We Need Mainly... YOU! We're looking to expand our group with about 4 more DPS. Healing - we'll take a priest or a MW Monk DPS - Open Tank - Closed Previous raid experience a plus but not necessary as long as you're willing to learn! Additional Info We don't just raid! We also do keystones, achievement and transmog runs. We ask that everyone understand this is a game and the primary focus is having fun; however, we expect all raiders to do their best and learn from their mistakes. Constructive criticisms are welcomed and drama is not tolerated. Contact Us Gsis#1234 on Bnet or GSIS#0591 on Discord (Gsis) Sadun#1430 on Bnet(Dissolution or Sadun) We hope to see you in-game!Gsis8 Nov 14
Nov 14 Mage and Hunter LF raid guild Hello, me(mage) and my friend(hunter) are looking for an active raid guild that is still doing normal and heroic. I have been playing since BC but I haven't really raided on a regular schedule since Cata. And my friend just started playing in Legion and has only done LFR. We both know our classes very well and can follow directions without any problems. We're available 1-2 nights a week between 8ish and 11ish and want to join a fun, mature and active guild that also does all the other cool stuff (mythics, xmogs etc.) Basically we're bored of taking toons as far as LFR will take us and want to take it up a notch....plus I miss raiding. I had a blast back in the day. Thanks for your consideration :)Psynix6 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] WhaB AOTC 2/8M Late Night T/W/Th UPDATE: LF ~7/8H or AOTC Casual players that are looking for weekly heroic farm and m+. Also searching for a chill, focused Raid Leader for our Heroic fun night that wants to practice raid leading, or get into the raid leading game. Hello hello! <We have a Bear> is looking for raiders for Uldir progression. We are looking to fill the last few slots for mythic roster, but are also looking for heroic raiders to come join us for weekly fun. We have been active as a guild since Tomb of Sargeras, before taking an end of expansion break in anticipation of BFA in the last few weeks of Antorus TBT. Guild Ethos We've got a healthy, diverse spread of players from all walks of life, age demo from college students to moms & dads. Drama is bound to happen anywhere, during which our ethos is to talk it out like adults, or take time to cool things off before talking about things. Because of this we've got a really high player retention rate outside of unsubs from real life commitments. Nonetheless, our doors stay open to members that are respectful to each other, and we definitely respect players that wish to switch to a higher intensity level to push for progression for a tier or expansion or what not. Our long term goal is to get progressively adept at raiding together as guild, including discussing and carrying out strategies to kill progression bosses. We are extremely receptive to player feedback. Raid Nights T/W/Th 10pm-1am EST As progression goes into farm, T/W will be our main nights with Thursday being allocated as optional night. Nonetheless be prepared for two of these three nights a week. Social 10pm-1am EST Friday +9 key pushes Sat/Sun/Monday +10 key completion, Glory achievements on Normal, social Ba'al e.t.c Weekly mythic + Legion: On Sunday nights we set up guild groups to get +15s done for mains for raiders for max mythic cache gear. We have players that are capable of high mythic plus progression (beyond the 20s) for anyone interested. https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Kurorai BFA: Groups tend to get formed on our Optional raid night or after raid in general. If interested in 10+ keys which we have a few of, do take the time to learn or practice certain dungeons to be able to time +9s. In lieu of hard affix weeks we will try to spend 11 keys on multiple guild members the week before so that we have a healthy stock of +10s for rough push weeks. Casual PVP/ Arenas We do casual BGs and if a good ranked team/ time permits for our players, will move once again into RBGs. Classes needed Windwalker DPS/ Mistweavers Warriors Shadowpriests Hunters Note: All classes & races are extremely welcome. Please feel free to /who we have a bear to speak to anyone online, reply to this thread, or contact me at Draikyo#1145 (BNET) Ragnaroll#7770 (Discord)Ragnaroll19 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] Twisted Epoch - MYTHIC RAIDING Mon&Wed Twisted Epoch is a Raiding, Mythic Plus and PvP guild. We originally formed as a group of friends looking for a chill, yet progressive raiding experience that a lot of guilds seemed to be lacking. Come join us for the progression and achievements; but stay for the community and friendships that this game once embodied as a whole. Raiding Goals - We currently have 8/8H & 2/8M progression and plan on continuing as far as we can. We progress at a more "casual" level of progression then some other Mythic guilds. To us having fun and enjoying who we play with is much more important. Raid Council - We are currently rolling with a multiple person Raid Council ensure adequate checks and balances in decision making as well as spreading out the work since we want people to at least think we have lives. Requirements - Discord, knowledge of your class, willingness to learn, desire to improve and a sense of humor. At the end of the night it is a game and our ultimate goal is always to have fun. Struggling to learn new content is acceptable, raging because of it is not. This is an adult guild and all members are expected to act as such (except on Saturday night when everyone is drunk and stupid). Raid Nights : - Mon&Wed – 9:00 to 12 AM Server (Mandatory Progression) - Alt Night - Friday -- 9:00 to 12AM Server (Optional) - RBG PVP Night - Sunday 9:00 to WHENEVER (Optional) Recruitment : - Tanks - Currently filled, but apply if you are the right fit. - Healers - Disc Priest or Restoration Druid - RDPS - Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage - MDPS - Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight If you have any questions or would like an invite please shoot one of these fools a message: Winter – Discord Winter#5852 & BNet Aurora#1599 Mojo - Discord Sinful#3395 & BNet Cyrexus#1300Mojô0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]<Coaltion> 2-night Tu/Th 9pm-12am 2/8M LFM ▼▼▼▼▼ RAID TIMES ▲▲▲▲▲ Progression Nights: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week) Off night Raid: Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ CURRENT Progression ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Uldir: 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ We are looking for any DPS and limited spots for healers. ▼▼▼▼ ABOUT US ▲▲▲▲ Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ Contact Information ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Officer Battle Tags: Gandar: Gandar#11713 Crix: Crixalls#1193 Sas: Danjorzone#1615 Luci: Edcthegreat1478Exiius3 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] Reservoir Troggs looking For YOU! <Reservoir Troggs> We are a great core group of raiders who are looking to expand our roster to casually progress through Heroic/Myth. Currently 8/8N 6/8H and looking for a few more to clear AOTC and first few bosses in Myth. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30pm Server time. We also run alot of Myth+ and pvp content outside of raids. We are currently looking for Boomkin DPS Warr Tank Healer Ability and attitude means more than item level! PST to Broxigar#11124 for any more questionsSunwukhong0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] 8/8H 2/8M LFM <Big Ole Crities> Big Ole Crities is home to a raid team of CE core raiders looking to push deep into Mythic for all BFA raid tiers. Currently, BOC is 8/8H and 2/8M and have the following needs: High Need DPS: -Warlock -Rogue -Death Knight Will Consider DPS: -Mage -DH If other exceptional DPS are interested we will consider those as well. Raid Times: -Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST(server) Our guild is built on a very tight community and are happy to welcome the right people into the team. For additional information PST Aritias#1739, Ashtora#11554 or Fuze#1559 and or apply at https://bigolecrities.enjin.com/recruitment OsaOsamuro3 Nov 14
Nov 14 <H> 2/8 M LFM (Merger) If you and your group have some mythic capable players, are plagued by the BfA burnout disease, and just want to continue raiding mythic...this might be worth your time. Our group is looking to absorb another group to continue our 2 day a week progression focused raids. Ideally we’d like to get to 25-28 members with 25 being the ideal. This will allow for a rotation and for people to have nights off when pesky irl gets in the way. We raid Tues and Wed evenings. This merger will come with officer positions depending on your group size. Obviously there would be an openness to discussing things to make it so the endeavor is amicable as much as possible for both groups. If interested please leave your btag below. Mcirish#1609Magistirish1 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF Morning/Afternoon Raiding Guild Hello, Looking for a guild that does content before or around 3pm Eastern Time. With the way my schedule works I cannot participate any later than that. I'm a 372 ilvl Frost Mage and a 120 Hunter that I'm in the process of gearing. I'm 8/8 H and 2/8 M.Annorax0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Vetted> 2/8M Recruiting for Mythic Prog GUILD NAME / REALM <Vetted> US-Thrall (Horde) INTRO <Vetted> began on 24th September 2018, founded by three experienced mythic raiders with the goal of clearing current content with dedicated, tight-knit progression focused raiders. GUILD CULTURE & EXPECTATIONS During progression raids, we make sure every bit of time spent is used efficiently and maximized to its fullest potential. That said, on farm or outside of raids, we also know how to just chill and be very social. We actively maintain a mature, drama-free environment so that we can reduce stress inside and outside of progression and ensure the most productive and happy raid team possible. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT • Stability & Leadership The leadership consists of three founders, a guild leader and two officers with one being our raid leader that has past experience raiding with world first guilds. Due to the small leadership team we run the guild effectivly with a strict attitude towards progression and maintaining a zero drama environment. • Reward for effort You will get back as much as you put in. • Opportunities We do more than just raid, we also like to push Mythic+ and organize Rated battlegrounds. WHAT WE EXPECT • Players who are progression oriented and capable of improving their skills, as well as knowledge of encounters with minimal time to do so and who will put in the time to try improve themselves. • Players that want more out of a guild than simply a raid spot. We like to be social and run other guild activities when ever we can. • Players that aren’t going to treat us like a stepping stone to your glorious ascension to other guilds beyond. We want to invest in long term members who want a home and see us all succeed. • Players that can take criticism. If you’re screwing up, we’re going to tell you. But, we’re also going to help you figure out how to fix it. We don’t think you’re bad, we think you can be better, and we’re going to do our best to help you be the best you can be. Inversely, we want players who can offer constructive criticism. If you notice a person is screwing up and know how to fix it, tell them. But don’t be a jerk about it. • Players that are willing to admit when they’ve screwed up. Much like being able to take criticism, you need to be able to own up to your mistakes. The quicker you do this, the quicker we move forward to figuring out how to fix the problems. We don’t care how you admit your mistakes, so long as you make an effort to improve upon them. TRIAL PERIOD The duration of our your trial will vary based off your performance and attitude and usually lasts 2-3 weeks. We strongly encourage all of our trials to join our Discord and hang out as much as possible, especially on off-nights. We want you to be a part of our tight-knit community and raid group. RAID SCHEDULE Tuesday & Wednesday with Thursday as our Mythic+ night 6-9pm PST / 7-10pm MST / 8-11pm CST / 9pm-12am EST (Thrall Server Time) We dedicate Thursday for our weekly Mythic+ keystone push and try to get our raiders their weekly +10 We also are currently puggin Mythic Uldir on a Saturday night and currently have managed to kill Taloc and MOTHER. RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are open to all classes and roles at this time. All raid spots are competitive and we are always looking for exceptional players. CURRENT PROGRESSION 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic & 2/8 Mythic HOW TO APPLY Please submit an application from our website https://vettedguild.com/apply WHO TO CONTACT • Guild Leader BTAG: Disever#1813 DISCORD: Disever#3939 • Raid Leader BTAG: Nola#1580 DISCORD: NoladreW#0280 • Raid Leader BTAG: Jcrcmiah#1796 DISCORD: Jeremiah#4708 • Recruitment Officer BTAG: Azotorp#1368 DISCORD: Azotorp#9170Azotorp4 Nov 14
Nov 14 1 Night H Clear Team <The Vindicated> Is now recruiting for M+ and our Heroic Off Night team. We are looking for skilled players who will allow us to fill more M+ groups, as well as bolster our numbers for our Heroic Off Night Clears. Main group is 3/8M. Mythic+ - Nightly, Excluding, Sun, Tues, Thurs. Looking to push all level keys H Uldir Clear - Thursday 9pm-12am (usually takes 1.5-2 hours to clear) - Will be back on this schedule following Thanksgiving. Now Recruiting: Tanks (0) Healers (2) - Any Melee DPS (1) - WW Monk Ranged DPS (3) Any This is a great way for players looking to get into full time raiding in the future, as when spots open up on the main team (3/8M), we will fill from here. Reach out to Criv at Criv2016#1559 if interested. For the Horde! CrivCriv0 Nov 14
Nov 14 3/8M 2-Night Raiding Guild The Vindicated> is now recruiting a few players for our M Raid team. We run a 25 man team with a fixed sit rotation to ensure everyone is getting equal raid time, but also to allow people to miss raid as needed, while maintaining a solid drive towards Cutting Edge, as many of us have achieved this in previous expansions. Raid Days: Tuesday and Sunday - 9:00pm - 12:00AM EST Thursday (OPTIONAL Heroic clear) - 9:00pm-12:00AM EST We are currently recruiting: Tanks (0) : None Healers w/ OS (1): Resto W/ Boomy OS, Shaman w/ Ele OS, MW w/ WW OS Melee DPS (0) : None Ranged DPS (2) : Warlock, Boomy, SPriest, Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter Feel free to reach out to 2 of the 3 (to ensure a quick response) for more information! Criv206#1559 - Guild/Raid Leader Suleredroh#1847 - Assistant Raid Leader Kerb#11192 - Recruitment Lead For the Horde! CrivCriv0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Group of ~10 Raiders LF new Raid Group The core of NBD has been around since MoP. Since then we've picked up new members of the family along the way. We love raiding together and we love to progress. Unfortunately, we hit far too many setbacks in BfA to want to continue on the way we have previously. Half of the Officer core has left for IRL reasons and the existing officer core would like to revert back to just simply raiding at this point (myself included.) Currently we're just looking to be absorbed into another group that is our "fit." We love to have fun, we love to progress. We're 1/8M, 7/8H. We're not looking to be hardcore AF, or bleeding edge, but we want to kill some Mythic bosses before a new patch is out. We also enjoy M+ from time to time and casual PVP. We have a bunch of casual friends and alts as well that would likely follow us. Simply put, we want a new place to call home (Together.) I have a detailed roster that I can offer to send you and logs as well if you'd like to see. We used Discord for our team as well, so if you use that, alls the better! :D Raid Times we currently raid at (pretty much a must) 8:30-11EST Tues/Thursdays. If at all interested, don't hesitate to hit me up anytime! Thanks, all! rID: Ravenor#1205Sìmplejack9 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Twisted Reflection> Guild Recruitment Twisted Reflection is a casual Heroic progression guild aiming to get higher numbers on during the week, as well as adding new members to our raid team. Needed: -DPS -DPS w/Heals OS -DPS with Tank OS prepared to backup tank if needed Server: Thrall Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST every Tuesday and Thursday Mythic+ runs are Scheduled every Monday and Wednesday around 8pm (Making your own groups for events at convenient times for you is welcome and encouraged also.) At the moment there are no scheduled PvP events, but we have a few guild members that would be interested in it. We are a super laid back/casual guild that gets together and has a good time BSing in discord throughout the week and during raid nights. We're more than okay with gearing up new toons or helping new members out with how to gear/play the class they have fun with. We're an older group of people with 18+ encouraged. At the moment we're 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Heroic Uldir If you're interested in joining, please add my btag Gad#1523 or our GM Briyna#1580 and shoot us a message! :)Gadrath18 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H]<Unhallowed> Looking for more! Unhallowed is a semi-casual guild looking for a few more active players for our raid team. We have a laid back team who likes to have a good time but will also get serious when working on progression. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 6/8 Heroic and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-10p EST. We are currently looking for: Warlocks Holy Paladins DPS Warriors Hunters Casuals are also welcome! If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to add Doomsday#1896, Xleven#11575 or Zyix#1828Kasyra1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Morally Grey> LF DPS/Healers for M Uldir < Morally Grey > is a raiding guild on Thrall-US (Horde) that is seeking new members to begin Mythic Uldir raiding. We strive to maintain a friendly and inclusive atmosphere, while asking members to remain reasonably knowledgeable about their class. Overall, we're a progression-minded raid group in a semi-casual environment. About Us Adult/mature guild: Most of our members are working adults or attending college. We understand life comes first. Semi-casual raiding: We raid two nights per week, which is plenty of time to achieve AotC for each tier. Historically we've focused on heroic raiding, and we're preparing for Mythic raids. Inclusive: Our members are diverse and welcoming. Respectful environment: We show up to progress on bosses, not to yell at or belittle each other. Any discussion about performance will be constructive, private, and respectful. Gaming group: We all enjoy raiding together, and many guild members join the guild Discord throughout the week to run M+ or play other games. What we're looking for We are 8/8H Uldir and are looking for more members as we get ready to progress into Mythic Uldir. Our goal is to add several DPS and a few healers to grow our raid team. In general, we are looking for: DPS or Healer characters with an item level of 360 or higher. Respectful players who enjoy heroic raid, mythic raid, and potentially mythic+ content. Team-oriented players that can remain positive and focused during progression. Consistent players that can commit to attending a majority of raid nights (we understand life sometimes happens). Specific Roles: Melee DPS: [OPEN] Ranged DPS: [OPEN] Healers: [OPEN] Healer/DPS Flex: [OPEN] Raid Info Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Pots, flasks, and food are provided. We use Discord for voice chat. Contact If you'd like to become a member of our raid group or learn more about <Morally Grey>, please add KupoMog#1209.Sheepdreams0 Nov 14
Nov 13 LF Guild to do content~ Hello, Hello. Now that i got dumped by me GF i got a lot of time (XD) I'm in search of an active guild to progress. The guild has to be active and do content like Myth+ and so, i got a couple of Characters so if you are in need of something. Currtently I got; Paladin Prot 355 Warlock 354 Boomkin 354 Arms Warrior 354 Beastmaster 349 Assaination - Recently Dinged 120 I can raid everyday except Tuesdays it will be awesome if it began from 9:00 ST in weekdays. Weekends i'm available almost at every hour. Yes, thats a lot of 354. My Btag is Kensei#11977 Thanks for your time.Kénsuke1 Nov 13
Nov 13 ☠ ♪KILLTHEME 2/8M Tue/Thur 9:30PM-12:30♪ ☠ KILL THEME - US Thrall KT was founded 5/22/2008 and is one of the longest active raiding guilds on the US-Thrall Realm. We are a military friendly guild having been founded by prior and active duty members of all branches and understand that family/life/duty take priority. To raid with us you need to have a thick skin and a sense of humor. We are looking for individuals preferably 18+ who are capable of playing 2 classes efficiently to allow for maximum raid utility. We are and Achievement oriented guild and look to be knocking out Dungeon/Raid Meta's in BFA. Progression Uldir 8/8 H , 2/8 M Raid times for BFA Tues/Thurs 9:30 PM EST-12:30 AM EST Currently Looking for Ranged DPS, (Priority) for Warlock/Hunter, Mage/Spriest/Boomy Possible spot for an off-tank for the group to allow one of our raiders to move to DPS full time if adequately geared. Loot Distribution-Personal Recruitment- Currently looking for all skilled individuals. For more info contact Darcfrost#1850Darcfrost17 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] <Frostmourne Hungers> 4/8M LF WW & Range About us We are a Mythic Raiding Guild looking to progress in BFA while also promoting a friendly environment and encouraging competition in our team. Some of our other Guild Activities involve pushing Mythic+, PVP and getting Raids & Dungeons achievements. Current Progression: 4/8M - 8/8H AOTC Mythic Raids: Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 9:00 pm to 12:00 am EST (Server Time) Now recruiting: - WW Monk: High Priority - Warlock: High Priority - Mage: High Priority - Ranged Hunter: High Priority - Any exceptional DPS/RDPS player. *Be at least 370 ilvl and have logs ready to analyze. Having Off Specs is a plus. **Remember, all players are welcome to apply even if your Class or Spec is not in the Priority List. We are actively looking for exceptional raiders like you. Progression Nights Supplies - Cauldrons for the whole raid night - Feasts for the whole raid night - Repair bots - Gems and Enchants for Raiders Heroic Off Night Raids: Saturdays @ 9:00 pm to 12:00 am EST (Server Time) Now recruiting: - Any DPS player. - Any Healer player. *Be at least 355 ilvl and have logs ready to analyze. Having Off Specs is a plus. Don't wish to raid? We will also feel glad to welcome Social Players and make them part of our community! How to contact us? Battlenet: Sugarale#1427 Discord: Malvashe#0966 Rossenthal#9688 https://discord.gg/cHNERYbMalvath36 Nov 13
Nov 13 HEROIC ULDIR SALES <Lethal> Hello Thrall! 8/8M guild Lethal is starting sales once again for BFA! SALES ARE RUN ON: Saturdays 8 PM EST and last about an hour and a half. ... Current Packages: 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 400k What you get: 8 boss kills including G'huun AOTC, the chance for personal loot to drop, and the ability to roll on any items that our raiders do not need (loot not guaranteed). G'huun ONLY - 150k What you get: 1 boss kill (G'huun), AOTC achievement, and a chance for personal loot to drop. You will not get the ability to roll on any items a raider does not need. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FAQ: 1. What currency do you accept? We accept gold ONLY and communicate only through Battle.net or whispers. 2. What servers do you accept gold on? Right now we accept gold on Thunderhorn/Blade's Edge, Illidan, Thrall, Zul'jin, or Area 52. 3. Do you require a deposit? Yes. A 20% deposit is required upfront to reserve your spot, and the rest is required before the raid starts. If you need to cancel your spot, please be advised that a 48 hour notice is required to get your deposit back. 4. Do I need gear/experience? Not at all! It's a carry run for a reason. Sit back, relax, and don't forget to tag the boss. 5. Who do I contact?! Please add Amanda#1257 to Battletag to reserve a spot. NOTE: Anyone who is trying to sell you a run from "Lethal" and is not coming directly from that battletag should not be trusted and may be trying to scam you. NEVER join someone on Discord or Skype to talk about sales.Amanda1 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H]<Dead On Arrival>8/8H1/8M LFM Guild Name: Dead On Arrival Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Contacts: Captinkitty & Hotpeps Battle-Tag: CaptinKitty#1866 Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic(starting progression this week!) Recruiting: ALL ROLES Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9-12pm Central time(optional sunday 9-12pm run) Dead On Arrival is primarily looking to expand our raiding roster for mythic progression, however we do have an ongoing D&D campaign and are looking to begin our Classic WoW chapter soon. Players of all item levels and experience levels welcome, as well as any questions you may have. JOIN TODAY AND GET YOUR LOOT!Captinkitty0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <Valence> 4/8M LF 1 Tank, 1 Heal, & Ranged! <Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times. About <Valence>: - Located on Thrall [H] - Finished Legion 11/11M Antorus - Currently 8/8H 4/8M Uldir - Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning - Level-headed officers, no screaming Available Raid Spots: Tank: - 1 spot for a highly qualified main tank - DK, DH, or Monk Healer: - 1 healer spot - Druid or Monk preferred DPS: - Ranged DPS, class can be flexible, but particularly Warlock/BM Hunter Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more: - Caturday (BTag: Varsity#1156) (Discord: Varsity#9844) - Discrepancy (BTag: Clawsdown#1133)Caturdày64 Nov 13
Nov 13 <H> LF Casual guild Just leveling currently, looking for a guild with nice people. I am currently attending college (west coast)Vaelistraz1 Nov 13
Nov 13 Maghars With Attitude Maghars With Attitude (U.S. h/thrall) 1st raid Tues/Mon 10:30-1:00est 2nd raid wed/Thurs 8:00-11:00est We are currently 8/8h 1/8m on tue/Mon raid, the wed/Thurs raid is a new team! We need players for both! Specifically healer, lock, and ww DPS, possibly havoc for first team. All rolls open for second team. Both teams are aiming to go into mythic raiding. We are an adult guild, with bad language, so no one below 18 please. We are busy in m+ as well as some pvp in off times. Hit me up, lathander#1319Tormenting1 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] <Curse of Delusion> <Curse of Delusion> is looking for people that are interested in building a community guild where every member feels like family. I know there are a lot of laid-back players in the WoW community that are struggling to find a guild that they fit into because so many guilds only focus on recruiting for their various raid, mythic +, or RBG teams. We are looking for people that want to invest in more than just raiding or pushing Mythic + keystones. We want those people too, but we want them to care about more than just the raiding progression or how high they can push keystones… we want people that care about the guild and their fellow guild members. Although our main focus is recruiting people that hat care about the guild and their fellow guild members, we also understand that people want to see end game content and experience raiding with a guild group instead of trying to pug through raids or only experiencing LFR. During Legion, we raided once a week ( on Sunday from 9pm-midnight EST) and were able to get everyone AoTC before the content became trivial. We plan to continue that schedule into BfA. One day a week may not sound like a lot, and that is intentional, but it is sufficient enough to down heroic and not make WoW feel like another job. We are looking for people that want to establish long-term roots in a guild that will be around for longer than a few months. If you are interested in our community, add my battletag Fallsmyer#1505 or discord Fallsmyer#1811.Fallsmyer154 Nov 13