Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h [A->H] Notion | 30/30M | #3 6hr/week TRANSFERRING TO THRALL SHORTLY AND LOOKING FOR 1-2 DPS GUILD: Notion @ Lightbringer (A) PROGRESS: 11/11M ABT (US 171, WW 500) RAID TIMES: t/w 8-11 CST LOOT: Personal (WTF, really? Yes) SALES RUN: Sunday 9EST (https://discord.gg/2MuBU3h) NEEDS: DPS (any role) Exceptional players are also encouraged to apply! About Notion: We have been around 8+ years. US#1 6 hour/week for ToS. US#3 6 hour/week for ABT. We have done personal loot all Legion. Personal loot + 6 hours/week = ez memes = Notion CONTACT: Discord (attillaa#7112) or join @ https://discord.gg/gC688pD Or, if you are not interested in joining, feel free to troll these streams: Log (disc priest & president of the pom squad for Josh@Method): https://twitch.tv/lserman Ben ("I was once a AAA hockey player, but now I'm fat", resto shaman): https://twitch.tv/notionsstorm Thor (12 1/2 year old mm hunter - keep this chat PG): https://twitch.tv/thordiern Psytoxic (Blood DK - standard white boy gamer with cam): https://www.twitch.tv/psytoxicstreams/ Bench (I'm not sure what spec he is, has never been in a raid): twitch.tv/silverrwolfAttillaa23 4h
4h 6/11 Mythic. Need good DPS! Take a look at our logs. If you can do better message me! We want you. <Destiny Cloudfist> We are the best (or worst depending on who you ask) guild on the server. Just looking to kill some !@#$. We also run M+ and are active outside of raid days. Schedule: Raid days are Tue/Wed/Thur 6-9 PST (9-12 Server) Raid requirements: Don't suck, and watch at least one video of the fight. Not a big hill to climb for mythic raiding! Addons: DBM/Big Wigs Angry Assignments RC loot council Weak Auras Voice: Discord Contact: Ninjamoose - Raid Lead/GM (Korut#1241) - Bnet (Korut#8881) - Discord You can also hop into our discord if you want to chat right away. https://discord.gg/7Ks6JXPNinjamoose13 4h
6h 9/11 M Guild Recruiting Ranged Dps! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting! We are located on Horde - Mal'ganis Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586 *If the fit seems right, we would be more than willing to help with the cost of a server transferTahliyah7 6h
7h [H] Late night guild LFM for Mythic <The Protectorate> Thrall -Late night (F/S 11pm EST) guild [11/11H] is looking to expand it's ranks to push Mythic Antorus. Looking for Healers and DPS (950+) all considered. Salt optional. Need more bodies - want a spot? Leave a message here or hit me up in game on Felrunes or Felforms and we can chat. All we ask is you bring your A-game, have patience and be cool. Guild fairly active on alts and we do Mythic 15s and beyond each week. Come hang :)Felrunes20 7h
9h 963 WW looking for Mythic Guild 2/11 M Windwalker looking for Mythic Guild with preferably Friday/Weekend raid times. Reply to this or mail me in-game if you're interestedDocdangerous1 9h
11h 965 Frost DK LF Home! Ayyyy hello. I am looking for an active guild on Thrall-Horde! Please read everything! About me: I am new to Thrall as you may have guessed. I transferred here to play with some RL friends after my previous guild fell inactive due to a variety of reasons. I started playing Legion again the first week of 2018. I am a very relaxed and laid back person and will not be a good fit for guilds with toxic members. I am a senior in college and am graduating in December of this year. I do love playing my DK! This tier is the first time I have ever played a DPS class but I am picking up the role quickly (I like to think). I have much to improve on still but I am learning every day! Raiding this tier: I am 11/11H you can find my (not so great) heroic logs here -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/zenelss I have no Mythic experience at all. I did a little Heroic raiding back in Cataclysm(xD) Mythic+: Love doing m+ and am looking for a consistent group to run with as well. If your guild has groups that are running keys regularly then I may be a good fit. I've got a functional blood spec as well(though not as great as I have a modest rIO score of 2200. -> https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Zenelss Availability: Monday - All Day Tuesday - After 1230amEST (technically Wednesday morning. Work till 11PM EST) Wednesday - All Day Thursday - All Day Friday - Same as tuesday basically Saturday - Until 2am EST (technically Sunday morning) Sunday - After 6pm EST (work until 4PM EST) What I want out of a guild: -Active! I am a super high playtime player! I would love to have a guild that always has people online as I am online at a variety of hours. Guilds with very social members a plus! -Laid back non toxic atmosphere <- priority -Raid times that jive with my schedule. (I am fine with helping a guild progress through the end of Antorus) BONUS: One of my RL friends is starting to get a bit more serious about the game and if I could find a home for him as well that would terrific. He is playing a ret paladin mainly right now but seems to be open to the idea of exploring other specs. He has no heroic experience this tier but I have taken him through normal a handful of times so far. He is getting there ;) You can hit me up on discord (Zenels#6922) or on battleswag (DonJuan#11421) Look forward to hearing from you.Zenelss1 11h
14h [H] - Mechanix - 1d a week guild. We are a small guild trying to build our raiding ranks. looking for casual raiders and entry level. we would like to get a group going for normal Antorus. Casual, Returning or New Players are welcome! \RAID TIME Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pmMetapawz0 14h
14h <Enygma> 11/11H, Just transferred LFM -: About US:- Enygma started out as a Diablo 3 clan with many active members and around the beginning on February we branched out into a WoW guild. We started up on a very low population realm due to most of the members having existing characters there but soon found out that recruiting was going to be a very difficult process there. By the time we decided to guild transfer and faction change we had established a very capable heroic ready raid core of about 8 members. We end up choosing Thrall as our new home and have not looked back since. Now <Enygma> is recruiting raiders for Heroic & Mythic Antorus progression. We are also welcoming any casual players to join as we also plan to run alt raids and even some coop raids with a few other guilds. We are very active on Discord and alot of us just hang out in voice and do all sorts of activities together, from Mythic+ to organized PvP. For our core raid team we offer free repairs and supply feasts, cauldrons and other raid supplies. -: Recruitment Needs :- Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman & Balance Druid Ret Pally, WW Monk, Fury Warrior, Enhance Shammy & Frost DK Holy Pally & Resto Druid -: Current Progression :- 11/11H Antorus (Some raiders have 1/11M experience from other guilds) -: Raid Times :- Tuesday, Sunday & Monday 5-8pm PST / 6-9pm MST / 7-10pm CST / 8-11pm EST -: Website :- https://enygamgaming.com -: Discord :- https://discord.gg/XuvtEN7 -: Who to contact :- Azotorp-Thrall / Azotorp#1368 Oblivion909#1753 Midori#1551 Verrueckter#1120Azotorp5 14h
14h Selling 11/11M Antorus, Argus, Guldan mounts Hello and welcome to <Alacrity> We are a guild of friends who have been running and selling Challenge mode (Mythic +) carries since MoP. We are a very experienced group of friends who are ready to help you get your achievements, mounts, or loot. Antorus progressions has finally ended. scheduling will most likely be Tues/Thurs at raid times 9pm est. If for some reason those times do not work for you, we can always figure something out that works for you and us. Heroic Argus the Unmaker - 200k Personal Loot 11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 800K Personal Loot 11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne with all loot + tier - 2M Master Loot 10/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne with all loot + tier - 4M Master Loot 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne with all loot + tier + mount - 11M Master Loot Mythic Argus the Unmaker Loot from argus + mount - 8M Master Loot For Specific bosses or other clears not 10/11M or 11/11M feel free to inquire about what bosses you need. Mythic Gul'dan Mount + loot - 2M M+ dungeon prices are listed dungeon by dungeon. If you purchase more than one at a time, discounts will be given. M+ Prices: M+ 7-9 - 75k M+ 10 - 100k M+ 12 - 150k M+ 15 - 200k Come get your in time +15 dungeon achievement completed today! And the weekly cache loot 960+ piece of gear guaranteed from chest We will provide the key for any dungeon you decided to buy. No need to try and pug to boost your key, we got you covered. Karazhan Prices: Karazhan - 150k Nightbane - 300k Karazhan w/ Nightbane - 350k If you'd like to book a run, or have any questions, feel free to add me: TMac#1531 If you are on a different server and would still like to book a run. You're in luck, we accept gold on just about any server. most of us have alts spread everywhere. It's a first come first server to save you a spot in the run. A Deposit WILL be required to save you the spot. All Deposits are non refundable if you decide to not show up.Prices and deposits may be negotiated if its a slow week and as the instance gets nerfed. As a final disclaimer WE DO NOT SELL FOR REAL MONEY, we will NEVER ask you to "get on skype to talk about it" or pressure you into pursuing "alternative payment methods". We do these sales to fuel our progression, so every run you book with us goes towards killing new bosses.Tmaac1 14h
17h BfA Preparation Guild <Crow's Nest Vigil> be recruiting a crew, me hearties! Our guild was founded by a collection of veteran raiders that decided to band together to take on mythic keystone dungeons over the course of Legion. During this time, we met new friends and developed our skills together as we built a diverse and vibrant community. As our kinships have grown, so has our desire to expand our efforts to also include Raids, Warfronts, and Island Expeditions of all difficulties going forward into Battle for Azeroth. Many of our members are seasoned, experienced players who have achieved many unique mythic raid boss kills in Legion and have completed mythic keystones ranging from 15 to 20 on time. However, we know that everyone must begin somewhere and so we also welcome promising characters who display a genuine desire and ability to learn and grow with their class as a whole. Our plan is to continue building the guild through highly skilled, determined, and experienced Mythic+ players and eventually establish a strong raiding team for BfA. The hallmarks of a good candidate include critical thinking, determination, and humor. It is not uncommon in our Discord community to be analyzing our own mistakes on a boss while having a good time within the company of our crew. A healthy mindset bent toward improving your own performance and working with others collaboratively is essential. When we can all look in as well as out, we can acquire some serious pirate booty! If this is the type of environment you have been looking for in a guild that you can grow and develop in, then give us a try! In other words, if ye be looking for a guild that is active, goal oriented, and friendly, then come aboard ye scurvy cur and see if you got what it takes to pillage and plunder with the likes ‘o our jolly band of miscreants and misfits! You can either use the Discord link below to get in touch with us and follow First Mate Nadeko's instructions or you can add me via B-tag: Valkyr#1162 https://discord.gg/nHPStthLonristyn0 17h
17h Looking for Friends Old vanilla player starting fresh. Haven’t played in years. Looking for a active group to socialize with. Casual group, not looking for good or anything just a few friends to hangout with and talk to while leveling on discord or team speak that kinda deal. Let me know if you are interested currently have two characters on thrall.Waronary5 17h
17h LF Matrofocal Raid Leader(s) Thrall, Horde I'm a female GM of a co-ed guild looking for a woman to help raid lead starting with Normal Antorus in May. Please read the full post, but to save your time I'll post raid times as follows: Saturdays 3:30 pm Server Time (Eastern) We need strong feminine presence. If interested in this position, you should know there are a few hoops to jump through, starting with meeting me and other fellow guildies in discord, getting exalted with the guild on at least one of your toons, and (at least during the Normal runs) showing lot of patience with players new to raiding. Normal Antorus during the month of May will be a fantastic trial period for both of us, so I only ask that you commit to one month raiding before we meet and reflect on how you feel about the guild and how things are going. I'm hoping to recruit up to two raid leaders and a few more raiders, so if this post resonates with you please don't be shy to try out our guild. It's a guild based on RESPECT as well, so please be aware of that. Get into contact with me through this ULR: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdORLLmGRQ Please note your interest in this position in the "thoughts on raiding" section of the guilded application (the last question).Battlingpoet0 17h
20h 4/11m 965 havoc DH LF a mythic guild I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild for the rest of the expansion and beyond into BFA! I 4/11m with a 1 % wipe on portal keeper(feelsbadman). I prefer 2 days but I am open to 3 day raiding guilds. I also prefer a group that uses discord which I assume most use now a days anyways. If you wish to reach me add me on either Discord or battle.net to talk further! Discord tag: Invictus#1245 Battle.net tag: Deckardpain#1876 Hope to hear from you soon!Invíctús4 20h
1d Returning Player LFG Hey all! Veteran of 12 years coming back to the game and looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild. I have a lot of progression raiding exp, but unfortunately real life doesnt afford that luxury anymore. I'm looking for a guild with mature, fun peeps to have a good time with, do mythic+, and possibly PvP. Thanks for the consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.Dèathdawg3 1d
1d [H] <I Need Healing> 11/11H LFM <I Need Healing> is a group of friends that fairly recently transferred from Proudmoore Alliance. We've nearly geared back up again and we're looking to restart mythic progression within the next month. May be sooner than a month, really just depends on the gear people get. Before we relocated to Thrall, we got 2/11M with some members 3/11M. We'd like to get as many bosses down as possible before BfA comes out, which will hopefully include Argus! Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 12a - 3a server time (EST). That does mean Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Recruiting Needs DPS Medium/High Priority Ranged: Any Melee: Any Healers Low/Medium Priority, will consider any exceptional players. No more priests pls. Tanks Low/Medium Priority We're primarily just looking for people who fit in with our guild. If you want to progress mythic and think you'd fit in with us, add either jeloopy#1299 or klam#1637 on Battle.net. It is a plus to be willing to learn your class and always strive to improve yourself. We use discord for voice chat and it will be expected that you join. No pressure to talk! Hope to see you soon. d-(~_^)zJeloopy0 1d
1d [H] Ascent 10/11M lfg Resto shaman, ranged. Moo. http://www.ascent-guild.com We're currently 10/11M in Antorus. We're primarily looking for a resto shaman and possibly one more ranged dps. Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thur 8:00pm-11:30pm EST. I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla. You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character. My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord. You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/KrUvATriviacow0 1d
1d ✨ 1 day/wk weekend Raiding Guild LFM! ✨ Hey all, My guild, <You Cant Heal Stupid> from Thrall Horde , is looking for competent raiders to fill out our roster so we can continue our push through mythic. We are a unique guild that runs only Saturday Afternoons from 12pm – 3pm Eastern . Our goal as a team is to compete with guilds raiding much more hours than us, and we plan to prove we are capable of doing so with Antorus. In order to accomplish this, we are seeking players that are above the average player of their class. Someone who actively tries their best to play their class well, but also isn’t an elitist who sucks the fun out of the game, would mesh very well here. We don’t want to add someone who is here just to raid 1 time a week and then log off. Come hangout with us and be a part of the team. We have an active m+ community that is almost always willing to make attempts at higher difficulty keys. RAID TIMES AND DAYS SATURDAY (AFTERNOON): 12:00h - 14:00h EST (11am CST - 1pm CST) PROGRESSION 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (No attempts at mythic this tier) 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne RECRUITMENT NEEDS Tanks : Closed Damage - Mage (HIGH) - Pally (HIGH) - Hunter (HIGH) Healers: - Pally (HIGH) - Priest (HIGH) All classes will be considered regardless of our priority needs. Feel free to add me below if you want to discuss anything regarding this. Players able to perform multiple roles well are highly desired. PERKS OF RAIDING WITH YCHS - We cover repairs, flasks, food, and vantus runes - We have an active community constantly running m+ dungeons and participating in older raids for AP / Legendaries - All our raiders hold their own in raids, you won’t feel like you are the only dps in the raid - Raiders here are all held up to the same standard. You wont find favoritism, or leaders without the stomach to tell someone when they mess up. No one is being carried. - Raiders here are always trying to help each other be the best we can be. We review logs and try to offer pointers whenever we can. REQUIREMENTS TO RAID - An item level of 960 or higher, preferably with tier acquired already - MUST have some form of logs to provide us. - Must be able to commit almost 100% attendance if you are a healer or tank - The willingness to involve yourself with the guild and be a part of the team, not just another number that shows up once a week - Be willing to accept criticism when needed, and be willing to keep up with your class and keep up-to-date with how it's played That being said, we hope to hear from anybody interested in the guild. Feel free to contact me below or leave a comment on this thread. CONTACT US! You can contact us directly at one of the following tags: Protek#11993 (GM) Cruadal#1146 (Raid Lead) Justin#0180 (Discord) Alternatively, you can leave a message on this forum and we will do our best to answer you in a timely manner. Thanks!Restinpieces45 1d
1d 964 BM Hunter LF new guild Hello everyone, I am currently looking to relocate to a new guild. My current work schedule does not allow me to raid with my guild. I am looking for a guild that raids on the weekends and does mythic content. I have tons of mythic raiding experience ranging from healing to tanking to DPS. I also have a 967 resto shaman or a 959 resto druid that I would not mind playing. Also willing to server transfer if the match is right. I also quite enjoy doing mythic plus. Thanks GreenGreénarrows1 1d
1d Ret > Holy Pally LF Mythic Raiding Guild LF Mythic raiding guild. Retribution >Holy Paladin, and military retiree taking a break before starting school post BFA release, available most times. I have mythic exp on two toons(3/11 Priest [US Magtheridon]) with my pally being 5/11M. I'm really interested in a guild that is pushing for a Cutting Edge kill on Argus. Primarily looking for a place on my Paladin.Teslazealot2 1d
1d <Rigged> US-Thrall 5 Raid Teams LFM! <Rigged> Rigged of US-Thrall is a highly established Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 4 raid teams all under one roof. We encourage any and all players to apply from a casual to a skilled level as we always have highly active players running Mythic+, hanging out in discord, or raiding. Our guild offers a great level of socialization to anyone and everyone if you are new! You are not required to raid in order to join, anyone is welcome. Raid Teams: SYLVANAS Mythic Raiding Team - 8/11M 8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed/Thurs Current Needs: Warlock plz PRIMETIME Mythic Raiding Team - 5/11M 9:30-12:00 ET Tues/Thurs Current Needs: 1 Healer, Any Exceptional DPS RAMROD Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H 9:00-12:00 ET Tues/Wed Current Needs: 1 Tank, Any DPS/Heals ALEXSTRASZA Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H 8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed Current Needs: Any DPS/Heals TGIF - Coming Soon. Mythic Raiding Team - N/A 8:00-11:00 ET Fri/Sat Current Needs: 2-3 DPS! How to Trial: Trial Process for our teams is determined based on the raid leaders feelings as to whether or not you fit with their group on top of showing how well you can perform. With that being said, all raiders should come prepared, display a good attitude towards the team, and the game as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate. RC Loot Council is required for all 5 raid teams. Note: Despite what our current needs for our teams are, all DPS/Heals are encouraged to apply whatever class it may be. We do however want to recruit more players to run Mythic+ with! Sylvanas Streamer: twitch.tv/tetronisius Alexstrasza Streamer: twitch.tv/lilfarriba Ramrod Streamer: twitch.tv/bcuddigan Ready to apply? Join our discord link posted down below to fill out our app in the recruitment channel! If you would like to know more information/details feel free to contact me on discord @ Dark#6741 or on bnet at Beastmode123#1957. Website: https://discord.gg/ajBU7mrHwah11 1d
1d Returning player looking for kind guild Hello all. I am a returning player and I am looking for an Alliance guild to vibe out with, help out, and in general get to know people. My real life situation is pretty terrible right now and I don't have any friends really. I just sort of want to start over. I'm a somewhat quiet guy, 28 years old, looking to play a class fresh from scratch. I really enjoy helping people out and am not nessecarily looking to raid, but if I was needed I wouldn't mind helping. I care about playing well, but not so much to the point where I have meters installed and am analyzing my numbers. Life sucks, I just want to have fun in Azeroth. Thanks everyone for your time.Kasecarlo3 1d
1d [H] <Sub Zero> 11/11 H, 4/11 M Lead Hey there! We are <Sub Zero>, a HORDE guild on Thrall. ~About Us~ We are a newly transferred horde guild on Thrall, looking to expand in the PvE aspect. With the transfer, we brought about 8 of the core guys over with us, and are looking for dedicated individuals to start hitting mythic progression head on, as we all want to be 11/11 M before BfA releases. We are looking to gear up individuals who may not be quite ready for mythic progression yet, in heroic, so that we can all start on the same page. Not only are we looking to have you for current content, but we are looking into recruiting for the long run, so that once BfA launches, we will already have a built core team ready to tackle the new content. ~Raid Times~ Wednesday 8pm-11pm eastern (2nd day undecided as we want to see the availability of our core team)~Currently Recruiting~ Ranged DPS: All Melee DPS: All Healers: All Tanks: Anything but DK~Requirements~ Discord with microphone for communication A minimum of 75 traits in main spec Artifact Weapon Willing to learn the ins and outs of your class High attendance. If you cannot make a raid, please be considerate and let us know, we understand.~Where To Apply~ Add me on Battlenet. foGO#1395 or Carbon#11298 or post below with your contact information to talk one on one, and can possibly hop in Discord if you wish.Fogo7 1d
1d <Radiation> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! <Radiation> is currently recruiting to fill our 20 man roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild, that's looking to expand in BfA. Right now we offer a friendly atmosphere, with an experienced leadership team, with weekly heroic and mythic+ farms. We plan on continuing into Battle for Azeroth. Quick Info: Server: US-Thrall Faction: Horde Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)Raid Size: 20-Man for Mythics) Raid Style: Semi-hardcore Raid Schedule/Current Progression: Antorus: 11/11 N | 11/11 H | 1/11 M All times are EST, which is also the Thrall realm time. Tuesday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm Wednesday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm Monday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm Recruitment Needs: Please check wow progress for up to date recruitment needs: If your class/role is not listed and feel you would be a great fit for our team, I encourage you to apply anyways. HIGH - Monk (DPS/Heals) HIGH - Death Knight (Tank) HIGH - Druid (Tank/DPS) HIGH - Warrior (DPS) HIGH - Priest (Heals/DPS) HIGH - Rogue (DPS) HIGH - Warlock (DPS) HIGH - Hunter (DPS) HIGH - Paladin (Tank/Heals) What we expect from you: Researching the fights, to understand how the mechanics of the fights are designed. This includes researching class specific advice so you can maximize your spec for individual fights. A strong motivation and dedication to be at the top of your class. This includes top gems/enchants/professions (for all specs if playing multiple.) A solid and stable internet connection. (Wired is strongly recommended.) A computer capable of running a 20 man instance with minimal FPS loss. Open to criticism - Our raid leaders understand the mechanics of the fight, and we ask that you are always open to suggestions in order to down the bosses. 90% raid attendance - We have a strict policy on attendance. We expect everyone to show up on time, and we expect you to be courteous of others (They're spending their time with us as well!) Radiation expectations: Focus on guild progression and team building in preparation for Battle for Azeroth and beyond. Raiders will be provided with gems/enchants/flasks/potions/food. A reliable leadership that will give an honest evaluation of your performance, as well as constructive criticism for simple matters such as rotations/cooldown usage/raid mechanics. Loot Distribution: Loot Council For new recruits, we have a 3 week trial period. This gives us a chance to evaluate your performance to see if you would make a good fit for our guild. At the end of the trial, we will decide if your trial needs to be extended (With reasons why), or accepted/declined. After becoming a Raider, we will provide almost all raid materials if this appears to be a guild for you, or you have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to contact one of our officers below: Beowulf - CaptnChaos#1815 Chucknourish - danbopes#1222Beowulf10 1d
1d <Coalition> H 6/11M recruiting DPS ▼▼▼▼▼ RAID TIMES ▲▲▲▲▲ Progression Nights: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week) Offnight Raid: Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST Mythic Plus Night: Monday: 9pm - 12am EST ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ We are looking for any DPS and a healer. Healers being recruited must have a DPS offspec. ▼▼▼▼ ABOUT US ▲▲▲▲ Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills. ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ Contact Information ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Officer Battle Tags: Gandar: Gandar#11713 ►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄Gandar12 1d
2d [H] War Machine 8/11(M) War Machine We are a 8/11(M)Antorus guild looking to add new dedicated raiders to our roster. We are experienced Mythic Raiders with extensive history playing this game. Our main goal is to finish Antorus with the Cutting Edge Achievement. We would like individuals with a positive mindset, good teamwork , and skilled toolset to achieve whatever obstacle that is put in front of them. Our Guild is designed as a mechanized unit, to work as one, kill bosses and gain the momentum to further push our team. Raid Our Guild runs two raid teams as a way to set up flexibility for any encounter to feed the guild's core progression, and allow a stable foundation to our roster to avoid any attendance issues. <Group 1> Raid team (Core Team) Times- Tues/Wed 8-11 eastern time Progression- 8/11 (M) <Group 2> Raid Team Times- Thurs/Fri 8-11 eastern time Progression- 1/11 (M) Requirements For the core raid team (Group 1), we prefer iL 960 min, 75 traits and Warcraft logs to see your performance and skillset you can bring to the team. For Group 2 raid team we allow iL 950 to tryout and see if you can become a future Group 1 Raider. We require Attendance, Performance, and Mechanics to be a steady raider for our teams with the dedication to put guild first over personal interest. We are a guild of adults and understand if life gets in the way, but we require communication to excuse an absence. In doing this, we can adjust the team's roster for that evening. We maintain a fun and progressive environment, to achieve success in raiding and enjoy the people we raid with. Current Needs High Balance Druids Warlocks Shadow Priests Hunters (MM/BM) Medium Resto Sham Warrior DPS Rogues Mages Any exceptional player that wishes to join will be considered, but these are our main needs. Contacts: Recruitment Officer- Hord#11422 Recruitment Assist- Paegan#11579Pægan7 2d
2d [H] <Curse of Delusion> -- Community Guild <Curse of Delusion> is looking for people that are interested in building a community guild where every member feels like family. I know there are a lot of laid-back players in the WoW community that are struggling to find a guild that they fit into because so many guilds only focus on recruiting for their various raid, mythic +, or RBG teams. We are looking for people that want to invest in more than just raiding or pushing Mythic + keystones. We want those people too, but we want them to care about more than just the raiding progression or how high they can push keystones… we want people that care about the guild and their fellow guild members. We are looking for people that want to establish long-term roots in a guild that will be around for longer than a few months. If you are interested in our community, add my battletag Fallsmyer#1505 or discord Fallsmyer#1811.Fallsmyer40 2d
2d [H] Bulletproof Nerds 2d/week Raiding Guild Hey all, Bulletproof Nerds on Horde side Thrall is recruiting for our current 10/11H ABT group. We raid Tuesday and Wednsday from 930pm EST to 1230am EST. We are only looking for heals and melee dps at the moment with a minimum ilvl of 935. For heals we are looking for a Priest, Shaman, and/or Paladin. For melee we are looking for Paladin or DK and a Enhancement Shaman or Rogue. For anyone interested you can add me on Battlenet via: SirBrosalot#1852 Thanks and I hope to raid with y'all soon!Bruhmountain3 2d
3d Mondays Any guilds out there that raid on Mondays?Metapawz0 3d
3d 953 Resto / Ele Shaman 1/11M LF raiding guild I'm currently 1/11M exp and I'm looking for a 2-3 day guild that preferably raids weekdays between 8PM-Midnight EST and that is also active outside of raiding (+15 keys, etc). Any questions feel free to add Onedvsbstd#11794.Xuroji44 3d
3d [H]<Solitude> 6/11M LF RANGE DPS <Solitude> US-Thrall: Horde Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST About us: We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win. Goal as a Guild: To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion. Current Progression: 11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M Previous progression: Tomb of Sarg: 5/9M 9/9H 9/9N Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: CLOSED Healers: CLOSED Melee DPS: DK with blood OS Ranged DPS: OPEN We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time! In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. What We Expect From You: Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull. Strong knowledge of your character. A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism. Have discord with a mic Geared to min 960 ilvl and 75 Traits Communication and Loot Rules: We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc. How to apply: Feel free to add one of our officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread. Discord: kaerbaer#6124 BNet: kaerbaer#1475 ADW#1785 turtle#12473Kaeriane4 3d
3d 30+ returning player LF mature, casual guild. Hey all. I'm a 30+ married guy with a full-time job looking for a guild. I played a good deal of WoW back in vanilla, then fired up again for a while in WOTLK. I haven't played a significant amount since. Getting back into the game, I decided to give it a go on a new server. I'm still leveling up, but I'm decent about doing it reasonably fast. I'm looking for a mature (18+, preferably 25+), active, not too serious guild that does a fair bit of PvP - my specialty. I was quite good at battlegrounds back in the day (I was 2 ranks off of High Warlord back when that was a thing), and I suspect that will still hold true. I've never really given arenas an honest shot, but I'd like to at some point. I'm not against some PvE, and I'd like to see some of the new content, but given my work and general life obligations, I can't commit to a serious raiding schedule. That's not to say I mind if the guild has one, as long as it isn't mandatory. Any guilds out there that fit that bill? I'd love to talk to someone if you think your guild would be a good fit.Smapdk1 3d
4d 940 Warlock LFG - Fri through Monday As title says, i'm looking for a Normal/Heroic (or some combination of the two) guild that's raiding between Friday-Monday. I'd prefer to not go past 12AM server time on those nights. I've got 11/11H experience on multiple toons, but I'm still learning the in's and out's of the class. I'm planning on playing ranged in BFA, and I'd like to be on the warlock. I have played in many top 100 US guilds in my past, and just don't have that level of time to dedicate to the game (This simply means I understand how to do mechanics). Add me in-game on Wheeler#1847 if you'd like to chat more.Afksnapchat1 4d
4d Blood/Frost DK LF Mythic guild I am looking for a new guild to tank or dps for the remainder of Legion and moving on to BfA. Preferably tank but dps is fine too. I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild. I am a 972 blood/(958-961) frost equipped DK with multiple alts of different tank classes, one of each, that are raid-ready, except for druid(which I don't intend to gear further) and warrior, which is still a work in progress. Past raiding experiences: EN: 7/7N, 7/7H ToV: 3/3N, 1/3H NH: 10/10N, 10/10H TOS: 9/9N, 9/9H ABT: 11/11N, 11/11H Requirements: -As stated above, I prefer tanking, but I will not be opposed to go dps if that is what the team needs. However, there will be a learning curve for at least a week or two. -The guild must be willing to progress in Mythic content and/or already started progressing. -I would rather not transfer off Thrall, but I will consider it if realm pop is not low and timezone of said realm is either CST or EST as I am on EST. -I am not willing to faction change. That is something I would never consider. -I cannot raid past 10pm EST on any nights other than Fri/Sat. -I'd prefer having Sundays and Mondays off. -At least 2 nights a week but no more than 3 -Raid nights must not last longer than 4 hours each **If possible, I would like to try raiding with the new guild(or team, if guild has multiple raiding teams) before joining, to make sure I would be a good fit for the team. Availabilities: * Tuesday to Thursday: 7-7:30ishpm-10pm EST(maybe +15 mins if boss is about to die) * Fri-Sat: 8pm-1am (best days for me) *Sunday and Monday: 7-7:30ishpm-10pm EST Hopefully your guild raids on any other day? I'd rather have those two off. But I am available, if that is one of your guild's raid days. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/amarelys *Will link alt logs at request of potential recruiters. Contact info: Bnet: Aurelya2000#1404 Discord: Aurelya2000#7890Amarelys1 4d
4d <Dockans Adventure> 11/11 H Recruiting! <Dockans Adventure> on Thrall is a friendly, casual progression guild focused on Normal raid, Heroic raid and Mythic+ content. We are excited and getting ready for BFA! We have Antorus Normal and Heroic on farm and we have some who enjoy doing Mythic + keys 15 or higher. We also enjoy the game outside of raiding. Achievement runs, alt runs, transmog runs, are among other activities we enjoy. If your looking to gear for Mythic Raids or do Mythic Raids we are not the guild for you! What you can expect from us: - A fun and low stress guild/raid environment - Leadership that is willing to put the guild's needs first - Players who will try hard, constantly improve and expect the same from others - Flasks, Pots and Food provided for raid nights What we require from you: - A good attitude and honesty - Willingness to do/learn content with friends in the guild - Knowledge and continual improvement of your class So, if you're an experienced raider who needs a new start, a veteran looking for fun in less stressful content, or new to the game and want to experience WoW to its fullest then we could be the guild for you. Needs: Tanks: Full! However a tank that is willing to DPS and potentially fill in maybe accepted DPS: 5 spots (prefer range but melee with great situational awareness welcome) Heals: 2 spot (Need a Mistweaver Monk and/or Resto Druid) Raid Day & Times: Tuesday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern for Heroic Content Thursday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern for Heroic Content Sunday 8:30pm to 10:30pm Eastern for Normal Content Feel free to add me on BNET: Sotiras#11384 You can also add our other officers: TorTor#1671 / RyanGriffin7#1885 / Ketricel#1399Zevalita2 4d
4d LF Weekend Raid Guild Hello, Casual husband/wife team sitting at 9/11 heroic ABT looking for a weekend raid team that raids after our kids go to bed. Ideal times would be 9-12 EST on Friday and Saturday.Powderpuff3 4d
4d LF raiding guild 954 ele shaman needs time to be around 6-9pm pr 7-10pm i have logs have cleared normal and heroicXforsaken6 4d
4d H<We Have a Bear>5/11M,T/W/Th Late N 6-9Hr UPDATE: Antoran High Command DOWN! Come X-Realm Trial with us 3 APR 2018, Tuesday! LF beefy DPS/ DPS with heal or tank offspec! Hello there, <We Have a Bear> is a 5/11M semi hardcore guild that's looking for long-term oriented players that want to hang out and raid while having fun. We've gotten 5/9M on TOS in the short number of weeks we got to do serious prog on it, and gotten AHC to 55% in one night before a few of our players had quit WoW in anticipation of BFA. We're comprised of adults 24+, and welcome players that feel comfortable raiding in a mature, fun environment. Raid Our raid nights are T/W/Th 10pm-1am EST. We are currently alternating between T/Th & T/W schedules for Mythic Prog on a weekly basis. The third night is an optional Heroic casual fun night. We currently have slots for ranged + melee DPS. Welcoming rets/ execute classes. For anyone interested in keeping themselves occupied and cementing themselves in a strongly bonded guild before BFA arrives, this guild is the perfect laid-back family like environment. We do not yell at players, but will talk things out instead. Sometimes players take a while to get used to things, and we have the patience to persevere. We beckon that when you commit to a night that you stick it out, and do not take rage quits lightly. Food/Flasks are provided on raid nights, and our guild will do its best to take care of your miscellaneous needs outside of raid. Mythic + We currently make sure that our players' mains complete their +15s for the week. We have several 3k + grade players for anyone interested in high m+s. Feel free to "/who We have a Bear" in game to see if anyone is on at the moment. Or to send me an invite at draikyo#1145 (bnet) or Kurorai#7770 (disc) We hope that you'd give us a shot. Bring friends and come have fun.Kurorai7 4d
4d H-Thrall <Voidwalker Texas Ranger> Recruiting Voidwalker Texas Ranger is gearing up for Battle for Azeroth and reforming our raid team! Newly relocated to Thrall, it’s time to start rebuilding our ranks. We are currently recruiting for heroic and mythic progression. Our team is looking for like-minded players interested in working through mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. VTR has made great strides throughout Legion and we hope to continue progressing and preparing for the next expansion. We are looking for dedicated members interested in core mythic roster positions. We currently welcome all classes and specs. Our goal is to have a full roster of 15 core raiders with 5 alternates for our main raid team. Faction: Horde Server: US-Thrall Raid Days and Times: Tues/Thurs 9-11:30 pm CST Recruitment Focus: Druid - Heals, DPS, Tank Paladin - Heals, DPS Shaman - Heals, DPS Mage- DPS Warrior - DPS Other classes are welcome to apply! Check out our Recruitment Video: http://www.voidwalkertexasranger.com/news-updates/now-recruiting/ View our Raid Requirements: http://www.voidwalkertexasranger.com/raid-requirements/ Website: www.VoidwalkerTexasRanger.com Forum: http://www.voidwalkertexasranger.com/community/Kerrìgwen0 4d
5d 2/11M Fri/Sat Mid-3am Looking for dps to fill in slots for our raid team. We are not a PC group by any means. Tregetion#1517Zardude0 5d
5d [H]<Ascendency> Is Recruiting Our mission is to enjoy World of Warcraft with old and new friends, defeat Azeroth’s enemies, experience daring sagas and savor the land of Azeroth and beyond. Ascendency is a guild comprised of sociable, mature (21+), team oriented and easy going players. We are looking for more with similar affinities wanting to explore the game and all its aspects all while having fun. All classes are welcomed. Here’s what we offer: Faction: Horde Server: US-Thrall – EST Member Type: Adult (21+) Working class w/full time jobs Voice Service: Discord Social Community: Bi-monthly guild contests/activities, holiday events, and general achievement runs. We strive to foster a guild community that represents our values and serve as a home for members, our focus for Legion will be PVE Raid content, Group Mythic Dungeon runs, PVP content, and Achievements. Raid: For those dedicated, who seek a challenge, and are able to progressively ascend higher-level content, come join the Ascendant Legion to defeat Azeroth’s enemies. Details: Normal progression Dedicated/dynamic Team Tuesday - 8PM EST (3hr)/Wednesday - 8PM EST (3hr) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy (with a chosen off-spec kept up to date) We are looking for more dps to progress further into Heroic Antorus for the mount; Warrior, Shaman, Rogue, Monk, Mage, Druid, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight. PVP: For those interested in competing together to slay opposing faction players, join and help forge a merciless cadre of champions. Details: Battlegrounds/Thursdays - 8:30PM EST (2hrs) Class: The one you enjoy Group Mythic Dungeons: For those interested in challenging themselves outside of Raids, then the new Mythic Dungeons feature could be the right fit for you. You get showcase your talents and get rewarded with increasing challenges and loot. Mythic groups will be more fluid than our raid group and can be run on more accommodating night for players with fluctuating schedules. Details: 5-Man Group Sunday/Monday-8PM EST (2hrs) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy (with a chosen off-spec kept up to date) Achievements: As an effort to promote the guild’s values, We plan to seek both old content and new, accomplishing those more elusive ones as a group while having a great time. Achievements like For the Horde, Herald of the Titans, meta-raid, and dungeon achievements are some of the achievement we will be looking complete. Our goal is work together and support fellow members to accomplish some the games toughest achievements. Some require a team to complete or at the very least make it easier. Details: Ascendency Members/As scheduled Guild Communication: The guild has a paid web site, Facebook page and a Twitter account enabling members to socialize and stay informed with the latest and greatest. The website is our primary location to keep up with happenings of the guild. http://ascendency.guildlaunch.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ascendencyguild Twitter: Ascendencyguild Contact: Kyriale#1795 Esabeth#1634 Czeroth#1666 Kelden#1324 Kissmette#1180 Marvinetta#1389Caelaera2 5d
5d [H] <Wrath of Time> Weekend Raiders LFM Summary Server: Thrall Type: Raiders Classes: All Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday night 9pm – 12 or 1am (EST) Current Progress: 2/11 ABT-M Guild Atmosphere: Serious raiders, but fun (not casual per se -- emphasis on the fun) Benefits/Extras: Bank, paid repairs, and spend time in friendly environment Age limit: 21+ Web site: http://wrath-of-time.enjin.com/home ... Wrath of Time, located on Thrall, is currently recruiting all classes for progression raiding. Our goal is to focus on end-game content in a fun atmosphere - with working adults who have limited time. And, we’re looking for like-minded players to join our ranks. We raid twice a week, approximately three hoursish a night. We’re perfect for individuals who want to experience end-game content but have commitments that limit time in-game. Our approach is simple--come prepared (i.e., flasks, repaired, buff-food, know the fights, etc.), follow directions, contribute, take down bosses, communicate, and dispense loot while we enjoy spending time with our guildmates. We pride ourselves on a fun, but focused, raid environment. We all pay to play, no one wants the game to feel like another job. As mentioned above, we’re an adult-only guild. All of us have some type of work / school, many of us are married, and some of us have kids. Because some of our members don’t have time for the hardcore raiding scene, we find ourselves constantly trying to min/max our characters to make the most of our play time. That being said, during the week you may not see some of us as our play time is limited. While we may not always be active in game, we are generally active in our mumble server, guild forums, or other Blizzard titles. We prefer growing as a community and working towards a common goal instead of being a few strangers who get on together to run around and slay pixelated bad guys. We’re proud of the guild and community we’ve built. Because of this, our recruitment can be slower at times to ensure we’re recruiting like-minded players. We’re currently looking for players with the ability and maturity to play both a Main and an Off-Spec depending on raid composition. We expect raiders to have personal lives, and things unexpectedly come up, so key roles will need to be filled to further the Guild's progression. For more information hit up Sp3cK#1228, Deftig#1343, and/or DeadlyOrc#1389 on Thrall, or check out our Web site. We look forward to progressing with you!Justicè18 5d
5d LF Casual Raiding Guild I boosted a blood elf Paladin on a PVP server. I was going to play on that realm with a friend but stuff went down and it’s not gonna happen. Wanting to transfer to thrall cuz I like the realm stats. Looking for a raiding guild that Does raiding regularly on weekends but doesn’t require all members to raid. I main alliance characters on Antonidas so I probably won’t be on my 110 Blood Elf paladin a ton but would like to start playing more on the horde side. I have experience with raiding as far back as WotLK. For antorus I am 11/11 H, 1/11 M. My alliance main is a shaman healer 962. With my paladín that I would bring over, I would be willing to tank, heal, or dps as needed for the guild. If I were to raid regularly with a guild, would probably have to be on Friday-Sunday nights sometime after 8:30 Eastern. Thanks :)Shamanistic3 5d
5d Looking for Raiding Guild on Sun, Mon or Wed Are there any raiding guilds LFM that raids on any of the mentioned days. Would like a consistent raid group for my mage, druid or paly to go through heroic/starting mythic. Thanks!Thriftrogue2 5d
5d <Jaeger> Looking For More or Merge <Jaeger> is a newly formed guild looking for more or looking to merge with another guild. Looking to have a solid core group for End of expansion and to continue through BFA. Our raid days and times are Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 EST. We have 2/11 Mythic experience in current tier and have cleared mythic in past expansions. Currently have a core group of 7 People. We are a laid back group looking to have fun. Message if interested Sardrius#1860 Lifesnare#1890 Katsou#1647Lifesnare9 5d
5d Reliable Ranged DPS LF Mythic Progression Raid Times must be M-Th 8-11 PM EST. I can do 3 nights a week or 2 nights and an off night for M+/farm/achieve runs. I will also play intermittently on Saturday and Sunday depending on RL obligations. I have AotC going back to Garrosh. I got the easy mode Cutting Edge from EN. I would prefer an established Mythic progression guild that is unlikely to break up and send me guild shopping again. It has honestly happened too many times now. I read guides. I practice my rotation. I follow the world first race. I do mechanics. I have leveled and will level multiple classes for BfA in case by some insanity none of the Mage specs are viable in Mythic. Add me, I'l be on again Sunday afternoon. Discord: Manifoldgodhead#1710 Bnet: Manifold#1915Magnius1 5d
5d 972 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild (5+/11) 972 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild (5+/11) Looking for a guild to close out the XPAC and clear all content / farm M Argus until BFA. I was looking to do the same with my current guild but they decided to stop raiding. I have mained rogue since BC. I have been a heroic raider since WotLK and regularly cleared Mythic SOO and all Warlords. Previously raided with Big Crits. You can reach me at Bagelwarrior#1550Mcvanquish1 5d
5d Seeking all Weirdos, the Monsters want you! The Monsters Association is a collective of Nerds (THAT'S RIGHT, CAPITALIZE IT! SHOW SOME PRIDE!) of all shapes, sizes, colors, genders, credos, nationalities, sexualities, and diets all with a passion for gaming! It doesn't matter what you do, or who you are; if you enjoy gaming and are AT LEAST a little bit weird you have a home here, so come be a Monster with us! Everything you need to know for World of Warcraft: Our goal is to kill every boss before the next raid release while maintaining our fun and relaxed environment. Given, we promote healthy competition we still firmly encourage everyone to help out their fellow Monster. Need help? Just ask! Need mats or a dungeon que? Just ask! Need someone to scrub your back in the shower or chew Memaw's dinner for her? Just ask - though you may not get many volunteers...except for Hobo, he's into that kinky stuff. We play all games, but our most played games are: World of Warcraft Overwatch Heroes of the Storm League of Legends Street Fighter 5 W2K18 (A HUGE hit in the community!) Virtually anything on steam! Check out our hype video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R3nzGLen_o With that bull$h!t out of the way, here's the rules: 1. Positive energy only! - We've fostered a very special place that's ubiquitously a good time, and that won't be allowed to change. 2. Trolling is okay, cheating isn't. 3. F*#k with the enemy all you like, being negative and toxic to your fellow Monsters won't be tolerated at all. 4. If you're going to be a jerk, at least be funny. If you're a jerk and you're not funny, you'll get counter-trolled into oblivion. 5. Oh and we're not a community for snowflakes, so if you're easily offended or can't take a joke - this is not the community for you. That's it. :D To Join : Add or Message the following on Battle.net or Disc - Bruce: Brucemchuge#1541 -- BRUCE McHUGE#9300 Shark Daddy: SeoulShark#1146 -- Keith#9023 Nymphètamine: Zero#16874 -- Office Gator™#7387 Other relevant links : www.mchugemonsters.com (currently being renovated) www.Twitch.tv/BRUCE_McHUGE www.facebook.com/Bruce.McHuge www.Twitter.com/BruceMcHugeNymphètamine3 5d
5d 955 DH Looking for a Horde Guild [edit] The only TWO days I can not attend raids is Tuesday and Thursday! [/edit] Hello potential new guild member(s)! I am posting on my Demon Hunter alt as she is the one in need of a home. My main is located on the Proudmoore server where I enjoy the company of my guild members in <Game Over>, a 11/11 Mythic Guild. You see, a while ago my Intel 5820k PC broke down. Given that the mining craze was just starting to kick off I thought it would be a good idea to sell the rest of it off and start from scratch. I figured I would be absent 2 weeks (at most) but ended up being MIA for approximately 5~ months. Needless to say that they pressed on without me. I am looking forward to rejoining them again in the next expansion though. :-) Until then my friend pressed for me to join him and his "casual" guild here on Thrall. He promised me a friendly environment with competent members should I ever muster up the will to join him Horde side. Feeling like I had an open invitation, I leveled this Demon Hunter. Unfortunately for me, when I reached max level he (in a round-about way) let me know that his wife got into some sort of altercation with his guild causing them to server transfer. Since then, when not working on my main, I have been working on my alt. I have reached a point where I would like to join a CASUAL guild that is at least capable of doing SOME Heroic encounters and has LITTLE to NO lofty goals of doing ANY Mythic raids. In my current guild I am all about punching in, putting in work and punching out. What I want from a second guild is something less... stressful. I am the type of player that enjoys pushing new content and chasing after world first parses but I realize that too much of that can not be good for my health and would like to be in an environment that will NOT cater to that aspect of raiding. Examples from a previous guild - I am the Elemental Shaman; https://youtu.be/7gqR8UkhDLA?list=PLY8P_Yl5kdumwKN1orSLWV5aqdGyp5ifG&t=325 https://youtu.be/GM3gbHqzz4Q?list=PLY8P_Yl5kdumwKN1orSLWV5aqdGyp5ifG&t=595 So if you have a friendly, casual guild in need of a Demon Hunter then please leave me your information such as website URL and BattleTag here for me to check out. If you are in a guild that is in the brink of collapse and this 'recruitment' is an attempt to keep things patched up, please leave me out of your problems. I have been there, done that and have t-shirts to prove it with no desire to go back. Thank you for your time and consideration.Elleanna15 5d
6d Anyone selling HArgus kills for gold? Price has been around 200k. Thats as high as i can go.Frostitütë0 6d