Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
59m 960MW/963WW First off, I am part of a guild that is progressing on the Weekends. Mistweaver main with a Windwalker offspec, also can play Brewmaster when I need to. Am currently only 11/11H, but really want to find a group to gain some Mythic experience with. I am available every night (6pm-2am EST). I will also dps most keys you throw at me (Yes I am throwing heavy shade at those high level Seat keys, because I really like not wanting to kill myself for an hour). Check my logs, send me a message, get at me in Discord, whichever method you prefer and lets get rolling. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/st%C3%BB# Bnet: JayBart#1129 Discord: Justin#8284Stû1 59m
3h 958 Frost DK LF a mythic guild 4/11M exp I have played my DH for most of the tier so far and looking to get back on my Frost DK, so all my progress has been done on my DH. Anyways I am looking for a mythic guild that is mostly casual but gets focused when it comes to progression! I have raiding exp dating back to WoTLK up to now. Also I prefer guilds around my same progression status! If you want to talk to me add me at Deckardpain#1876 on battlenet Or Invictus#1245 on Discord. Can't wait to hear from you!Ínvìctus4 3h
4h H <Nothing Personal> 3/11 M Recruiting Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall Faction: Horde Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights) Cleared: 11/11H, 3/11M Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun. Raid Ready, Attitude Ready Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress! Focusing on looking for Holy Paladin and Boomkin for mythic progression others apps will still be considered.Spacebar11 4h
4h <AfterShock> 9-11 H Looking for More!! <AfterShock> Current Progression: Raid days: Tue, Wed, Thur Raid times: 11pm - 1am (EST) or Server time Most importantly, we take all raid progression seriously. Any other kind of exceptional dps are always welcome to sign up. - Capable of making the attendance (Non-negotiable) - Coming to raid prepared/Knowing mechanics even when it is explained in raid (Non-negotiable) There will be a trial during Main Raid or Alt raid on Friday. (If any past parcel is provided it would help) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other than raids, we are fun loving and friendly atmospheric guild. During the non - raid days, we hang out doing mythic + as well as helping other guildies out. We especially enjoy a good sense of humor. If you are interested or have more questions, please message directly or leave a message in mail to [Biznitch-Thrall] or and officer [Lathander#1319] (We do see the forum reply but you will get a faster reply with a real id or whisper in game.)Biznitch3 4h
8h [H]<Solitude>4/11M LF SOLID DPS <Solitude> US-Thrall: Horde Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST About us: We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win. Goal as a Guild: To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion. Current Progression: 11/11N, 11/11H , 4/11M Previous progression: Tomb of Sarg: 5/9M 9/9H 9/9N Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: CLOSED Healers: CLOSED Melee DPS: YES! Rogue, Frost DK, DH Ranged DPS: YES! Aff lock, spriest, mm hunter, moonkin, mage We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time! In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. What We Expect From You: Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull. Strong knowledge of your character. A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism. Have discord with a mic Geared to min 950 ilvl and 75 Traits Communication and Loot Rules: We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc. How to apply: Feel free to add one of our officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread. Discord: kaerbaer#6124 BNet: kaerbaer#1475 ADW#1785 turtle#12473Kaerilyn86 8h
8h [H] <Curse of Delusion> -- 8/11 Heroic <Curse of Delusion> was created by old-school raiders who have done progression raiding in the past but unable to commit to a 2-3 day raiding schedule. We are an organized group committed to downing Heroic content while raiding one-day a week (Sunday 9pm-midnight EST). We have recently lost a few members and are looking to refill with players that are knowledgeable of their class, show up to raid prepared, and are online for more than just raid night. We are currently in need of a few dps. We are also welcoming all those players that aren’t interested in raiding, but are looking for guild members to run mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, and arenas with. We also offer a growing social community that loves to chat, joke, and laugh in guild chat or on discord. If you are interested contact me, Fallsmyer#1505.Ayperôs12 8h
8h Wanderlusters(H) 4/11M ABT LF DPS (H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 4/11M-ABT and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you! Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day) Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =). Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =). We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as. Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =). Ranged DPS- Few slots open Mage- Low Boomkin- High Lock- Med Spreist- High Hunter- Med Ele Sham- Med Melee DPS- Currently no melee slots open but dont be afraid to contact us. Death knight- Low Demon hunter- Low Rogue- Low Warr- Low Feral- Low Ret Pally- Med WW Monk- High Healers- 1 healer needed for mythics Mistweaver Monk- High Resto Druid- Med Holy pally- Low Resto Sham- Low Holy priest- Low Disc priest- Med Tanks- No current openings. Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer), Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)Warprowler24 8h
8h Looking for Possible Guild Merger Hello There, (General Kenobi) Now that's out of the way I'm looking for a possible guild merger for myself and a few of my active members. We lost an overwhelming majority of our active playerbase due to burnout and frustration with ToS. I'm looking for a place for us to call home for the expansions end and into the future Whatever is left of us are sort of all in the same boat of casual playing, doing mythic +, pvp and achievement/transmog runs. None of us really want to raid on a schedule right now and are more looking to do one off raids here and there. Moving into BFA i think will energize most of us as well as a lot more dormant members. What I'm looking for is a guild with a healthy community that typically has multiple people on at all times of the day with a family friendly atmosphere and culture. If you think you guys are a good fit, please feel free to add me on bnet @ Slorg#1281Nishu3 8h
10h Reforged 11/11 H LF Merge/Large Recruitment Hello, Reforged is a guild full of people who’ve raided together from as recent as Nighthold to as far back as Karazhan. Our priority at the beginning of Legion was to see as much content as possible, which meant pushing into mythics the best we could with no expectations of clearing the whole raid on mythic before the next tier. Much like other guilds, our numbers started to falter. In Tomb we decided to take it a bit more lax until Battle for Azeroth where we would pick back up the idea of seeing as much as possible. Though we are still many many moons away from the next expansion, we are trying to plan ahead. My officers and I have discussed what the best course of action is, and we’ve settled on two options. (We are not looking to transfer off Thrall) We look for a guild with like minded goals to merge with. I know mergers are notoriously unsuccessful, but we’ve had success in the past and are willing to put forward the effort to make this successful again. I’m sure as long as the details of the merger are even and in favor for both parties, we can be a success. The details of the merger to be discussed amongst both leadership teams. We look for a guild or a group of individuals who no longer want to lead, or don’t mind dropping the load to take a seat in the raiding position instead of the leadership position. (Though we’re more than willing to discuss a leadership position if your group/guild wants it) As far as our raid group goes, we are currently running about 10-12 people any given raid night, which is mostly due to us focusing on heroic and not mythic in Antorus. That number increases at the beginning of the expansion (like most other guilds I’m sure). I wish I could explain our personalities, but they’re up and down the range. You’ll instantly enjoy some us, then on the other end some will take time to get used to. Some of our leadership has raided together since ICC, but our raid experience in the guild in general ranges from server first races to legion being the first time some have seen the hardest content. The goal of either choice is to do some trial runs before committing to the idea, so if you’re interested or have any questions please feel free to reply here, contact myself/officer in game, or add me on Discord @ Chuey#7591 or Bnet @ Chuey#1652 IGN: Chueey, Wackanoodle, Kyubix, Axìì, Kashemoo, Kazuga, NaturalsChooie13 10h
12h [H] War Machine 5/11(M) War Machine We are a 5/11(M)Antorus guild looking to add new dedicated raiders to our roster. We are experienced Mythic Raiders with extensive history playing this game. Our main goal is to finish Antorus with the Cutting Edge Achievement. We would like individuals with a positive mindset, good teamwork , and skilled toolset to achieve whatever obstacle that is put in front of them. Our Guild is designed as a mechanized unit, to work as one, kill bosses and gain the momentum to further push our team. Raid Our Guild runs two raid teams as a way to set up flexibility for any encounter to feed the guild's core progression, and allow a stable foundation to our roster to avoid any attendance issues. <Group 1> Raid team (Core Team) Times- Tues/Wed 8-11 eastern time Progression- 5/11 (M) <Group 2> Raid Team Times- Thurs/Fri 8-11 eastern time Progression- 11/11 (H) with mythic boss kills in the near future Requirements For the core raid team (Group 1), we prefer iL 955 min, 75 traits and Warcraft logs to see your performance and skillset you can bring to the team. For Group 2 raid team we allow iL 945 to tryout and see if you can become a future Group 1 Raider. We require Attendance, Performance, and Mechanics to be a steady raider for our teams with the dedication to put guild first over personal interest. We are a guild of adults and understand if life gets in the way, but we require communication to excuse an absence. In doing this, we can adjust the team's roster for that evening. We maintain a fun and progressive environment, to achieve success in raiding and enjoy the people we raid with. Current Needs High Balance/Feral Druids Windwalker Monk Warlock Shadow Priest Medium Mages Healers Tanks Any exceptional player that wishes to join will be considered, but these are our main needs. Contacts: Recruitment Officer- Hord#11422 Recruitment Assist- Paegan#11579Pægan0 12h
12h (H) Snuggle Struggle LF Heroic Raiders Howdy! Are you a bit asocial? Introverted? Don't care all that much for the pressures of a highly social guild? Just kinda wanna rock up two nights a week and raid? Snuggle Struggle is a quieter, semi-casual group that may just suit you! Let's get the important bit out of the way first, eh? Raid times - Wed/Thursday 8:30-11pm server. 8/11 H group currently looking for; - DPS, ranged or melee Ilvl 940+ - One healer, preferably a resto shaman or MW. Offpsec DPS a plus! We are currently looking to expand our core team rather than recruit casual attendees. Raid goals - historically a heroic raiding guild, but will likely begin recruiting for stress-free mythic raiding once heroic is cleared, if the interest is there. Raid expectations; - Show up! - Be patient. We recognize sometimes some players 'get' things quicker than others. While we aim to progress at a good pace, we must recognize wiping is just a part of raiding! While far from an elitist raiding group, we do strive for self improvement for all members, expect an above-basic understanding of raid awareness and mechanics and are specifically looking for DPS who can commit to at minimum, a roundabout 85% or more attendance. In saying that, we are a family friendly guild, and understand when RL rears it's ugly head. So if you have to AFK during trash because your dog threw up, or your kids are running rampant, we do understand! So if you're just looking for a quiet little guild to call home where your voice can be heard, and enjoy progression through Antorus, consider us! Flasks/cauldrons and food are provided. We use Ventrilo as voice comms. If you can't catch me in-game, please either add me on BNet and I will get back to you ASAP, or throw me an in-game mail, and I will get back to you as soon as I am free! :) Officers; Beset#1904 Paerole#1866 Orelia Raiders ready to take your call; Doksen#1785 ~LilLillin10 12h
13h 11/11H Progression-oriented, casual guild LFM Hey all! <Twisted Reflection> is looking to add more players to our heroic raiding group for the last tier of this expansion, awaiting the arrival of BFA. About us: Guild has been around since the end of WoD, raiding together all through Legion, achieving AoTC each tier. We're a friendly adult group that appreciates a decent pace of progression, without sacrificing the all important fun factor. Server: Thrall - US Raiding schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:00pm server time. Loot system: mix of Personal and Master Loot. Progression in Legion: EN 7/7H // ToV 3/3H // NH 10/10H // ToS 9/9H // ABT 11/11H Other activites: Mythic+ dungeons / PvP / alt raid runs / xmog runs. Currently recruiting: mDPS: Pally / Feral / Rogue rDPS: Shaman / Mage / Boomkin Healer: ANY (DPS OS would be a plus, but not required!) What we require: -Know your class or be willing to research in order to improve. Let us help too. -It's not essential to know boss fights, just be willing to learn with us. -We encourage our members to attend raids as much as possible. If you can't make it, let us know in advance please. -At some point in progression there are minimum requirements which need to be met. We don't like benching, but it could happen as a combination of various factors (e.g: low dps + trouble with mechanics + low attendance). -Join our Discord server, always people around for a friendly chat. -Enjoy your stay and have fun! How to apply? Add my BattleNet ID: NovaBlack89#1789 Or if you're in-game ask to speak to one of our officers, we'll get back to you!Blackshifter30 13h
13h [H]<No Breaks> 2/11M Recruiting No Breaks is a 2/11M Horde raiding guild on Thrall. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we are currently competitive in Legion. Both casual players who just like playing the game and semi-hardcore players who like buckling down to clear difficult content both have a potential home in No Breaks, as long as they enjoy playing the game and hanging out with other members. We are currently looking for DPS of exceptional skill. Must be over 18 years of age. Check out our current progress below! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/No+Breaks Raid times: 7-10PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday Alt runs on Fridays We have recently stepped down from a 3 day schedule, to a 2 day. This will likely go back to 3 days once the new expansion is released. That third day is Thursday. Raiding Requirements: We require Mumble for raiding communication and utilize an EPGP system to empower our members to get the gear they desire. We have a wonderful website made by some of our senior members that you can find additional information. If you are interested in joining No Breaks, we welcome you to fill out the application template on our forums (accessible through the header on the website). Website: http://nobreaksguild.com Discord: https://discord.gg/N6r7eMsSkarlin33 13h
14h 948 Resto / 946 Ele Shaman LF raiding guild I'm currently 11/11H exp and I'm looking for a 2-3 day guild that preferably raids weekdays between 8-11PM EST and that is also active outside of raiding (+15 keys, etc). Any questions feel free to add Onedvsbstd#11794.Xuroji34 14h
15h <Cultivating Mass> (H) LFM 2 nights per week <Cultivating Mass> is a newly formed Horde progression guild. The group is on a short raid schedule with the goal of clearing M Antorus before the next expansion release. Main raid is a commitment of 6 hours total (2 nights) and is compiled of raiders with 4/11-8/11M kills for the current tier and past Cutting Edge experience including EN, ToV and NH. Current Progression 11/11N 11/11H after the first week with re rolled characters Main Raid Times Tuesday 8:00-11:00 PM ET Sunday 8:00-11:00 PM ET Classes for Recruitment Healers Priest - High Shaman - High Druid – Medium Ranged DPS Druid – High Warlock - High Priest – Medium Hunter – Low Melee – Only 2 remaining slots Death Knight - High Shaman - High Demon Hunter - Medium Rogue - Low Warrior - Low Contacts for Recruitment Geo – Geo#11752 Swanqly - Swunq#1554Geo8 15h
18h The Guild Exitium Dear Thrall Community. I am looking for the guild Exitium. I have been trying to find it in the armory and it seems to be to small to be on there or it is bugged out. I have also tried the /who to see if the guild comes up but to no avail. If someone has seen this guild on please let me know. All the info I can get would be great. Thanks. You can whisper me in game or add me munchie#1705Bobö1 18h
19h 957 Destro, LFG on Thrall 1. Times available & time zone: Ideally dinner time on the east coast during weekdays (6-10PM) I'm a teacher and wake up wicked early. The earliest I can do anything would be 4PM EST (which is also server time). I cannot do Saturdays 2. Server preference: Thrall 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/casual - I enjoyed the challenge of mythic progression I did for this expac. At the very least I wanna get my heroic done weekly. 5. Current progression/experience: 11/11 H, 1/11 M, 5/9 M TOS 6. Recent logs (if available): derp derp 7. Contact info: btag is Rynaidrosa#11185 or discord: Rynaidrosa (Kim)#6771 8. Anything else: I play destruction, and I don't know diddly about affliction. I have all classes to 110 but I barely know how to play any of them. I adore cats so if you and your guild can supply cat photos then I'll be more than happy.Rynaidrosa1 19h
20h H <Scrubless> 6/11M T/Th 8-12 EST LF DPS Scrubless: Scrubless is a 2 night Mythic raiding guild looking for interested individuals who want to push content in a semi hardcore schedule and environment. Currently looking for DPS (Non Hunter). Raid Times: Tuesday: 8:00pm-12am EST Thursday: 8:00pm-12am EST Sunday: 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Optional Normal/Heroic Alt Run Current Recruitment: Tank: N/A Healer: N/A MDPS: Pally, Rogue, Feral, Enh Shaman, DK, Warrior, WW Monk RDPS: Mage, Warlock, S Priest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin Loot Rules: Loot council made up of both officers and members Legion Raid Tier Progress: EN - 1/7M ToV - 3/3H NH - 6/9M Tomb - 7/9M Antorus - 6/11M For more information please contact Funkiller#1517 or Fiasco#1679Forcing20 20h
21h 936 Boomy LF Raiding Guild Hi Everyone - Title says it all. I took a break and now I'm back and looking for a guild that I can call home. I was running as Alliance, but realize Horde is the only way to be. Currently I just started back so only 9/11H Antorus. Previous: 5/9H TOS 10/10H and 3/10M NH 7/7M and 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV I am available all 7 days around 5pm up to midnight EST. I am also open to the idea of switching specs. Look forward to hearing from you. Contact me anytime at Vanthios#11699Ibby7 21h
23h ► <Icon> (4/11M Th&M 9-12) LF DPS ◄ Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Raid Days: Thursday/Monday 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP/Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) Current Raid Progress: 4/11M Antorus, 11/11 H Antorus Classes/Roles We Want: Most capable DPS classes! Are you a veteran raider with a semi-hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities but have the burning desire to kill bosses and steal their purples? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! Many of our core has been together since Vanilla back on our old server of Darkspear (yes, Swifty's server - he was even a member for a hot minute until we didn't pvp enough) but since our move to Thrall before WoD we've added a ton of awesome people from this server and beyond! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older (average age in low-to-mid 30s). With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our old sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST) and are just getting started in Mythic Antorus! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or send me a DM on Discord at Mahanaxar#6385 Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar146 23h
1d <Armada> 4/11M - Tues/Thurs/Sun - LF RDPS <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 4/11M Antorus & 11/11H. We are in need of DPS for mythic raiding. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for raiding who want to join a good group of people and get some content down. We are looking for people 950+ Ilvl. Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): Legion Raiding: ... ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We use Discord and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedabear16 1d
1d Tired of Guild Shopping? Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on Thrall. http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475 Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations. When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. The Official Grievance YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU The Official Grievance Twitch.tv Channel http://www.twitch.tv/grievance Grievance Official Gaming Resource Blog http://gtgn.tv/ Grievance can be found playing the following games: Official Grievance Guilds ArcheAge Elder Scrolls Online Everquest II Final Fantasy XIV Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolfsbane Server SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant) World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore / Horde-Nagrand (Oceanic)) Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds) Dragon's Prophet EVE Online Everquest Next GuildWars 2 H1Z1 Lord of the Rings Online Marvel Heroes Skyforge Star Citizen Star Trek Online Tera The Repopulation Secret World WildStar Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)Battlefield Defiance Firefall Planetside 2 EvE League of Legends Lord of The Rings Online Minecraft Planetside 2 Titanfall Warframe World of Tanks MOBA Gaming Gigantic Heroes of the Storm League of Legends Smite (And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s) Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums. Kai, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US) Steelheart, Progenitor http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475Kaimito102 1d
1d (H) Thunderguard Casual Guild LFM!! Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. First and foremost we are a social guild as of now, rebuilding leading into the next expansion. Most of us enjoyed raiding throughout the expansion and are currently on break from it while we casually enjoy the new content. With that being said we will be picking up raiding when BFA arrives later this year. We are extremely laid back and very sociable and like to have fun but are able to get serious and get stuff done. If you're looking for a place to call home for the rest of legion and into BFA without the craziness than we are the place for you. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild and we also have a healthy group of players that play games outside of WoW including PuBG, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and more. We use discord as our primary forms of communication and always have people on to talk to and play games with. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu160 1d
1d 955 sin rogue LF guild. Hello. I am looking for a guild to raid with. I am hoping to find a team to clique with that I can be apart of in BfA. My current guild is 8/11 Heroic but I have pugged 10/11. I just returned to the game in september so I am a little rusty but I have a few decent logs for my ilvl. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/carolinawire Carolinawire#1781Carolinawire2 1d
1d 962 Holy Priest 11/11H, LF guild/raid team Looking for weekend or early afternoon raiding team or guild for Mythic Antorus.Amrrah0 1d
1d Bloodwall LFM Raiders & Active Community! TL:DR; Accepting all to join our active community - Raid Team in need of DPS! Ranged a bonus! Hai everyone *^.^* Room on raid team for up to 7 more to join us for killing internet dragons! It's time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let's enjoy it! Raid: * Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After * Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress) * Start having fun while raiding! * Always get our AotC - Active discord * 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core. * If you break - we'll be here when you get back * You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! Community: * Non-Raiders also welcome! * Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets! * Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts! * Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord * PvP - Casually PvP BG's for fun/mog! Almost have enough interest for 10 man guild team! Info: Bloodwall(11/11N 8/11H) is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. Raid times are as follows: All Nights Optional! You make your own schedule *^.^* Wednesday 8-11pm EST Thursday 8-11pm EST Monday 8-11pm EST Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30. (Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time) Talk with you soon! :+: Smushiz :+: Btag: Smushiz#1660 Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)Smushiz17 1d
1d Certified Horde Horde guild Certified is aiming to enjoy this game and the friendships made within. We're a small group of mythic progression raiders who got a little sick of log in raid log out. We are recruiting raiders! 11/11N 11/11H We raid 3:30-6:30 server Sat/Sun Currently looking for Ret pali, Rogue, Mage, Lock, and a REAL hunter. Msg: Djinn#1222 for more info! We are not elitists but we do play to kill bosses, We do log, We will live stream, we will progress. We also will have lots of fun, relaxed, and less demanding raids for everyone. We love achievements, I will do achievements all day. I will farm mounts all day. Battle pets all day. We are NOT just a raid guild, We're here to build lasting friendships with people no matter how good they are, how long they played, what they've achieved, or how good they are at pokemon. Add Stevo#1376 for info, whisper me, ingame mail, post here. P.s. Must have good xmog or kicked and banned forever. :P jkNaturallaw15 1d
1d LF Static Mythic+ Team I am posting here to recruit more like-minded individuals for my standard Mythic+ team for players interested in pushing keys up to and over +20. If you are someone, like myself, who has been clearing +16s and +17s on a weekly basis with PUGs but are interested in progressing further with a dependable team of exceptional problem solvers, then get in touch with me to join. Additionally, if you are in a guild that is only interested in achieving the weekly chest but has no interest in pushing keys, then we may be a good alternate solution to your dilemma: You can push keys with us while still being able to run keys with your guild for the weekly chest. Get the best of both worlds. Our schedule so far are Saturday's and Sunday's at 3pm - 4pm EST, and 6pm to 7pm EST with 1 to 2 keys per session. Friday's and Monday's are looking like a go too but still looking to make it official. New tanks and new melee dps are once again free to trial with us. We use Discord and are looking forward to chesting +18s or higher soon. Feel free to inquire below or via my BTag below: Valkyr#1162 P.S. We're not afraid of clearing the more challenging dungeons. We hope you aren't either.Lonristyn6 1d
1d (H) Treason 7/7M EN Guild Returning <Treason> 7/7M EN is reforming after a break and looking to fill Healer and DPS roles with ilvl 915+. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8-10pm Est. Recruitment Needs Healers: Holy Pally Holy Priest High Priority DPS: WW Monk Ret Pally Shadow Priest Enhance and ELE Shaman Hunter Warlock We use discord as our voice and RC Loot Council lead by Officers and random raiders. For more information post a message or add my btag Bloodlust#12441Ház4 1d
1d [H]<Coalescence> Social/Casual Welcome! <Coalescence> is recruiting! [Horde] • Who We Are: Coalescence formed in early 2016 to create a community to explore content, take on challenges together, and above all, to have fun and build lasting connections with one another! We maintain regularly scheduled activities on the calendar, use Discord for socializing and content, and provide guild repairs to all members (increased as you rank up, with generous core raid repairs). • What We're Looking For: Social/Casual: We’re a fairly social guild, and as such we’re always looking for new and veteran players of ALL levels to join us as we adventure through Azeroth. We currently have a weekly normal guild raid open to all members, old content re-visits for achievements, and social events for ALL levels. Open raid is generally hosted Fridays or Saturdays from 9:30pm-12am server/eastern. Core Raiding: All spots for our core team are currently filled, but keep an eye out for future openings! • What We Expect: Be friendly, be helpful, and be active! We have a jovial atmosphere and encourage our members to reach out to one another! Attending guild events is not required, but it’s certainly applauded, as it helps you get to know your fellow members and strengthens our community as a whole! • Contact Us! For any inquiries, or if you’d just like to chat about Coalescence: · In-game: PM or mail Ellemeno-Thrall · Bnet: Add/contact me through btag - Ellemeno#1870 · Discord: Add/contact me on Discord - Lemon#2770 Thank you for taking the time to read!Ellemeno25 1d
1d <Revitalyze> 2/11M Recruiting DPS Revitalyze 2/11M is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional DPS to join us in clearing Antorus, as well as preparing for BfA! Class Needs Hunter WW Monk DPS Druid Ranged DPS w/ solid offspec heals Or any exceptional DPS Raid Times in EST Tues/Thrs 8PM - 11PM Invites at 7:45 PM Loot Distribution Loot Council History We are <Revitalyze> a 2 night a week mythic raiding guild located on Thrall, A semi-hardcore progression minded raid team. We aim to clear as much content while it is relevant, now and into Battle for Azeroth. With a limited schedule we need raiders who learn from their mistakes, as well as help the guild from within, while continuing to grow and improve themselves. If you share those goals, please apply! Contact Information Juggernaut#1490 Heavy#11984 Prizefighter#1911 Tokaji#1927 I can also be contacted 24/7 by discord: HEAVY#4752 <---All capsHeavybeãst19 1d
2d Tom Sellecks Mustache LF DPS 11/11N-5/11H ... ... Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Dràgonborne1 2d
2d H <Nagana Happen>2/11M tues/thurs 9:30-12:30 Hey all, <Nagana Happen>H - 2/11M -11/11H is recruiting 1 HEALER, 1 Melee Dps & Rdps- Warlock, Shaman, Mage, Boomkin for our mythic core. Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am EST. Optional Saturday night runs of Ant N - TOS H -TOS N- NH H - EN H - EN M - for purposes of gearing recruits and obtaining legendaries/ AP. Optional RBG offnight runs. Progression: 2/11M Ant - 11/11H Ant Recruitment: Nagana Happen is 2/11 Mythic and progressing fast. NEED WARLOCK, MAGE, BOOMKIN AND SHAMAN DPS FOR OUR MYTHIC CORE We are especially looking for Aotc players ready to step into mythic with us. We provide 1 cauldron per raid night and feasts throughout. We have every profession covered and provide some enchants and gems for new gear. chat client: discord as our chat client. classes needed: Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Pally, Druid (boomkin) We are willing to work with other classes just contact me with ilvl and experience using the info provided below. Contact: You can reach me by messaging Madarasasuke OR Supadhunter in game or replying here. if you cannot reach us then add FrawstyBawlz#1316 to bnet.Madarasasuke88 2d
2d <The Crusade> Looking for raiders. <The Crusade> is looking for Raiders Current Progression For, Antorus Burning Throne. 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 5/11 Mythic We raid Thursday/Friday 11p-2a server time (Mythic Progression). We also do Tuesday Heroic Full Clear 11p-2a server time. Mythic + runs through out the week. You can contact myself in-game "Vapetricks, or contact Holloh, Annicus". Or you may leave a comment here and we will get back to you. Our Current Priority Needs: Death knight: Dps (closed) Blood (closed) Demon: Hunter (low) Druid: Boomkin (low) Resto (High) Hunter (Low) Mage (Medium) Monk (closed) Paladin: Prot (closed) Holy (Medium) Ret (closed) Priest: Shadow (Low) Holy (High) Disc (High) Rogue (closed) Shaman: Elemental (High) Restoration (High) Enhancement (Closed) Warlock (Medium) Warrior: Prot (Closed) Fury (Medium) Arms (Medium) Raid days and times Monday- Off night Tuesday- 11p-2a (server time) Optional/Second group Wednesday- Off night Thursday- 11p-2a (server time) Friday- 11p-2a (server time) Saturday- Off night Sunday- Off night What You Can Expect From Us. We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 6 hours a week but still aim to clear all Heroic/Mythic content While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. We also expect that you have an acceptable level of gear. Also, we need you to be open to criticism and be willing to recognize if you're under performing and seek help if you are unable to acquire it on your own. We also require that you are a mature player who likes to have fun. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 6 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid.Vapetricks2 2d
2d <The Unkindled> 9/11H Recruiting <The Unkindled> 9/11H is a semi casual guild looking for mature players to fill our raiding team. Currently recruiting dps, and an assist tank. Raid times are 8p-11p server time Tues/Sun and off-night Saturday. Btag: Sin#1589 Contact me if interestedKoghar0 2d
2d [H]<Denial> 5/11M LF DPS AND HEALS Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:30PM to 12:30AM Eastern Time Progression: 5/11 M Antorus, 6/9M ToS, 10/10M NH(CE), 3/3M ToV(CE), 7/7M EN(CE). Recruitment: • 1 tank with a dps off spec • Resto Druid- High Need • Ranged Dps- High Need • Melee Dps-Medium Need Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. Expectations: • Full understanding of your specialization. • 90%+ Attendance. • A working microphone. • An understanding of each progression fight before we pull. • At least one M+ 15 per week. Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Numberjuan#1572 (GM) Blinkandudie#1419 (Co-GM) or Kryanco#1688 (Officer) or via Discord at Blinkandudie#0244 or Rankjuan#8076. About Us: Denial is composed of a group of players with Cutting Edge as our mindset. The guild is made up of players with experience raiding in the top 100 US through Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor. We have consistently progressed through the highest difficulty content and are looking to finish tiers with Cutting Edge and be competitive on Server and US rankings. Denial’s foundation is laid with the desire to clear content and the thought process that everyone in the raid values their raid and their fellow raiders time. Coming prepared in all contexts is vital, not only to your success as an individual but the success of the raid team itself. If you lack such a desire to value your own time, and thus ours, this place is not for you. Guild Application- https://goo.gl/forms/VZawbayvfpCecAB52Slowjuan18 2d
2d <<From The Ash>> 11/11 H Recruiting all <From the Ash> 11/11 M/W 8:30-11:30 server; Heroic guild, currently recruiting all. Recruiting for active member and to pursue M Antorus, also looking for memebers for pushing higher M+ keys. Btag-JoshKing#11839 for any questions.Juiceboxx0 2d
2d Revered with Death(H) What's Your End Game? About Us: Revered with Death is a community focused guild. Our goal is to bring back the camaraderie of the guilds of old. Where everyone is helping each other, joking, laughing, and progressing through content, while having a hell of a lot of fun. While we get a little salty at times, we remain respectful of all members in our guild. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and comfortable environment for people to progress through content and advance their characters. Our end game isn't this raid, or the next, or the next raid, or even the raid after that. Our end game is the team and the family that grows from the journey. Revered with Death was founded and is run by a wife and husband team, Tillae and Furshift. Furshift has been playing since day one of WoW, and Tillae has been playing since WotLK. Furshift has his raiding roots in Vorpal Rabbits on Lightbringer, Tillae is new to raiding this expansion, and relishes in the victory that comes from everyone working through mechanics as a team. The demographic of our group is late 20's to late 40's, and you will find most activity in the guild between 7pm and 2am server (EST). We have members from the pacific coast to the east coast, and from Australia and Europe. Raids Our raiding environment is what we would consider casual while still taking things seriously. One of our raiders recently made the comment that we are organized but not hardcore, and we can laugh at ourselves. We don't do try outs for our normal raid team, we are more concerned with WHO you are rather than how high your DPS is. If you want to join up, great, come on along. If it's not a good fit for you, then you aren't under any pressure to stay. While we do hope to tackle more difficult raids, we know it may take us longer to get there than some other guilds. Those that do want to move in to more difficult content, we will look at building a heroic team. Raid Times: Fri/Sat 11pm-2am Server Time (EST) Cauldron & Feasts provided for raids Discord used for communication needs Personal Loot Raid size healer dependent Calendar Sign Up Used Raiding N ABT (iLvl 920) If you are interested or have any questions reply here, whisper Tillae in game, or send an in game post to Tillae. If you just want to join on up, anyone online in Revered with Death can add you to the guild! :)Tillae60 2d
2d 963 Sin Rogue LF Mythic Late Night https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27394260 LF Late night (9 - 12 PST) Mythic Progression Guild. Viable for sin/sub.Kayser1 2d
2d <Sweet Victory> Since 2007 LFM DPS 1/11M We are currently looking to fill a couple of core raiding spots. We raid Wed/Fri/Sat 9:15 pm to 12 EST. We have been on thrall since 2007 under the same leadership. If you have any questions let me know Mysticknight#1390 Website: http://sweetvictory-thrall.guildlaunch.com/Mysticknight0 2d
3d (H) <XRaided> 9/11H T/Th 9p-11p EST LF Healer XRaided(H) We are a 2 night Heroic Raiding Guild. Seeking mature but fun individuals who like to have fun, but like to progress just as much. Raid Time: Tues & Thurs. 9 pm to 11 pm EST Current Recruitment: Healer Legion Progress: EN: 7/7 H ToV: 3/3 H Nighthold: 10/10 H ToS: 9/9 H Antorus: 9/11 H Contact one of our officers for more info: ganderin4620#1637 or Dyss#11871Ganderin0 3d
3d WTS M Gul'dan Mount Hello Thrall, <Defenestrate> 11/11M is now selling M Gul'dan Mount! For Sale: Mythic Gul'dan Mount - pst for price http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core If you have any questions or would like to purchase a carry you can pst me ingame or add me @ puka#1245Puka0 3d
3d [H] Group of 3 LF Raiding Guild Just as the title says, we are a group of 3 looking for a raiding guild for Normal and Heroic with the possibility of trying out mythic. We are a group of friends who've played together for years, with one starting in Cataclysm, myself in Mists of Pandaria and the other 2 beginning in Warlords of Draenor. But that hasn't stopped us from getting alot of raiding experience in the meantime, starting from only 3/7H on Highmaul, getting to 7-8/10 Heroic on Blackrock Foundry, to going 3-4/13M in Hellfire Citadel. We are the type of group that can pick up on mechanics within a couple pulls. But sadly this expansion has been a bust for us as finding a guild has been very troublesome and has burnt us out many times, but we've come back to give it another shot, as we want to progress like we did in WoD and get back into mythic as it was the most fun we've had. Right now our group contains: 1 Tank: 905 Blood Death Knight 1 Healer w/Offspec DPS: 941 Restoration/Feral Druid 1 DPS: 938 Assassination Rogue The current raid times we're looking at is anytime between Monday-Thursday, at anytime between 9pm-12:30am. If you're interested in having us, or have any questions, just add me on Battle.net at: RebelSketchy#11218Frostborñe1 3d
3d 3 Mythic Raiders LF Guild Hello all~ We are currently looking for a new raiding guild. Definitely would prefer to stay Horde. All of us are currently 5/11M, with a few attempts on Imonar. We are looking to find an active guild, definitely interested in equal or higher progression in Mythic content. Also enjoy running M+ on off nights. Available anytime after 9PM EST - 1 AM EST. Heroic logs for all 3: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WtACrXQh4MJaYknj Last Mythic logs Avail: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KgCPTAd4HMv2wDG8 Crescencia - Priest Holy/Shadow (prefer to stay Holy) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/crescencia https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Crescencia Mcshôt - Hunter MM/BM https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/mcsh%C3%B4t https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Mcsh%C3%B4t Kutaz - Shaman Ele/Resto https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/kutaz https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Kutaz If you're interested in contacting us you can go through me, message me on discord Cres#0232 for the fastest response. Or you can add me on bnet Misaza#1291 please just leave a note w/guild name so it doesn't get confusing ^^Crescencia2 3d
3d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal6 3d
3d 964veng/958havoc or 955 feral lfg hi my guild has fallen apart looking for a new home 1/11 mythic exp been playing since vanilla. available times sun-thurs, with the exeption of wednesday has to be late start hit me up here or btag deadagain#12605Deadagain3 3d
3d [H] |Guts| 6/11M Core Recruitment |Guts| is a semi-hardcore guild formed in March 2017. Upon joining, you will receive the rank of "Challenger." You will have the opportunity to be promoted to the rank of "Fearless" (core raider) after a minimum of two weeks. Promotion criteria: mechanics, performance, logs, and mesh with the team. The Basics: -Raid Schedule: Wednesday 8-11PM Friday 8PM-12AM (EST -4:00) -Loot Policy: Master Loot with BiS Spreadsheet, Major Upgrade, and Minor Upgrade rolling. Core raider > Challenger. -Be at the entrance to the current raid or already inside no later than 8pm. Raid will only ever continue past 11pm or 12AM by 1 attempt. Open Core Team Spots: -Healers: OPEN, Resto Sham preferred. -DPS: OPEN, strong reliable DPS! -Tanks: CLOSED. For more information or general questions please reach out to anyone below: -Prettylow (Recruitment Officer) (DeezBiscuitz#1989) -Klicky (Raid Leader) -Kharzul (Guild Master) -Blowboy (Raid Officer) WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/GutsPrettylow56 3d
4d FREE MYTHIC ARGUS LOCKOUT! Whisper me in game I will have it till Tuesday if you want it.Vvarleader4 4d
4d [H] Aftermath 6/11M LF DPS We are currently seeking to round out our roster, we are looking for the below classes. Current Progression: 6/11 M All welcome to Apply specifically looking for. WW Enhancement Shaman Lock Frost Dk Shadowpriest Feral Druid -Recruitment is always open to all exceptional players Raid Schedule Schedule is given in EST, which is server time on Thrall Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00pm – 11:00pm VOIP - Discord Loot Council Ready to apply? https://goo.gl/forms/7G3LFrVQTJT2vDUW2 If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via Battletag: Shadows: Shadows#1383 Dusterne: Arete#1533 Slok: Slok#1669Shadowsfël3 4d