Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
47s <YCHS>, 1 day/wk Weekend raiding! (9/9H) Hey all, My guild, <You Cant Heal Stupid>, is looking for competent players to add to our roster to participate in 1 day per week raiding! We pride ourselves on clearing raids effectively with such a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of doing so in a 2hr period per week and we plan to build on our reputation and improve our overall rankings going forward. We are in need of players who are both good at what they do, and are willing to actively involve themselves in the guild to build a stronger core of players overall. RAID TIMES AND DAYS SATURDAY (AFTERNOON): 12pm - 2pm EST (11am CST - 1pm CST) PROGRESSION 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras RECRUITMENT NEEDS Tanks : Closed Damage - Mage (MED) - DK (MED) - Warrior (HIGH) - Warlock (HIGH) - Rogue (MED) Healers: - Priest (HIGH) - Druid (HIGH) All classes will be considered regardless of our priority needs. Feel free to add me below if you want to discuss anything regarding this. Players able to perform multiple roles well are highly desired. PERKS OF RAIDING WITH YCHS - We cover repairs, flasks, food, and vantus runes - We can guarantee AOTC each tier despite the low time investment - We have an active community constantly running m+ dungeons and participating in older raids for AP / Legendaries - All our raiders hold their own in raids, you wont feel like you are the only dps in the raid REQUIREMENTS TO RAID - An item level of 910 or higher, preferably with tier acquired already - A decent enough warcraft logs page to show you are capable of playing your class well - Must be able to commit almost 100% attendance if you are a healer or tank - The willingness to involve yourself with the guild and be a part of the team, not just another number that shows up once a week - Be willing to accept criticism when needed, and be willing to keep up with your class and keep up-to-date with how it's played That being said, we hope to hear from anybody interested in the guild. Feel free to contact me below or leave a comment on this thread. CONTACT US! All possible recruits need to fill out an application form. You can find this here: https://goo.gl/forms/P2VxVv37rCTsFrYn1 You can contact us directly at one of the following tags: Protek#11993 (GM) Cruadal#1146 (Raid Lead) Justin#0180 (Discord) Thanks!Clawnorder32 47s
1h [H] <Bodies> 7/9M LF DPS/Heals >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Horde) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M) ****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS***** Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on Warrior, DK, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.  If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you.  If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.  We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum:  http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Beeslee#1828 Littlefinger#1841 Vampt#1932  Lynxz#11319 (GM) DirtyD#1976Littlefìnger0 1h
7h [H]Semi-Casual|Discord|Events|Memes <BENEFITS OF BLEACH> Who We Are ... Weekly Events ... Raid Info ... ...Chermaki0 7h
8h [H] <Speakeasy> 7/9M Fri/Sat LF Healers/DPS <Speakeasy>, Horde, US-Thrall Friday and Saturday 9pm - 1am EST Wednesday 9pm optional heroic clear 7/9M ToS Cutting Edge NH and EN Our raids are half serious, half chill. We have one 7-minute break and one 10-minute break every Fri/Sat raid night. Progression is the goal, but it's pointless if you aren't enjoying it. Recruiting Tank. Druid/Brewmaster/Warrior preferred. All healers. Paladin/Druid/Shaman high priority Melee dps. Rogue high priority Exceptional DPS Loot Addon: Big Dumb Loot Council All enchants, gems, consumables and repairs are provided for raiders. Requirements: Have logs that you can link to us Have a mic 920+ ilvl 60+ traits Similar mythic progress is a plus Anonymous Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjRmGVA2rtgzaocQ8zKXwc8MLMy3s8Xx7-Xrq5xkZnycYA5g/viewform Contact GM: Ztop#1564 Officer: Calming#1736Group6 8h
9h 934 Mage LF 7-10est raiding guild 934 Mage LF 7-10est raiding guild heroic/mythicCustomx3 9h
9h 934 sub rogue lf mythic raiding guild looking for mythic raiding team that ends before 11pmcst btag Machine#1386Mâchine3 9h
9h Fire Mage 931 Fire Mage 931 - guild for ToS MythicLindlet5 9h
9h 934 mage lf raiding guild recruiting 934 mage lf raiding guild recruitingFireplugs1 9h
9h 934 mage lf 7-10est raiding guild 934 mage lf 7-10est raiding guildFireplugs1 9h
9h 930 Mage lf mythic raiding guild 930 Mage lf mythic raiding guildFireplugs7 9h
9h <Requiem> 5/9M 9/9H US-Thrall Raiders About Us: Requiem is a Horde Raiding guild on Thrall-US. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a great atmosphere. I'm sure you've heard it before, but we might surprise you! As such we're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. The guild was established in 2013, just before Throne of Thunder released. However, most of the core was playing together prior to that, so it's pretty solid. From us, you can expect a stable, calm and fun environment. In ToS, we're looking to shake things up and change how we do things a bit. Mythic clear is always the objective. We only raid two nights a week, but because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect complete preparation and punctuality. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared, it's all we ask! If Requiem sounds like the kind of guild you'd be interested in, please hit us up for some more info! We're always looking for great people, so don't hesitate to drop us a line even if we don't happen to be looking for your class. Raid times: Monday & Wednesday 7:30-10:00 PM Server (EST) WoW Progress Page: wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Requiem We hope to hear from you! requiemwow.com/apply/ Also feel free to contact an officer via battle.net: Reaper#17717 Oni#1403Valor33 9h
11h [H]<BODIES> 7/9M Recruiting DPS/HEALS >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Horde) 7/9M ToS (31% Avatar) Bodies guild is new to the server Thrall, we transferred from Alliance on 10/18/17, we will be taking possession of server 4th rank due to our kill dates, and continuing to push for Cutting Edge K.J. Below is a Synopsis of us and our recruitment needs. Currently recruiting: Death Knight- Unholy or Frost (High) Warrior- Arms/Fury (Medium) Mage- Fire/Frost (High) Shadow Priest (High) Hunter- BM/MM (High) Holy Paladin (Medium Priority) Mistweaver (Medium Priority) Resto Druid (Medium Priority) As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum. http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Vampt#1932 Dirtyd#1976 Lynxz#11319 Littlfinger#1841Vâmpt0 11h
12h 930 Experienced Holy Paladin, LF 9pm+Guild. Hello there, I am a experienced Holy Pally looking for a place to go to after the raid team of my current Guild disbanded. I'm currently on Thrall, but am willing to transfer if things mesh well during the tryout with the right Guild.  I have been healing for many years(Started in mid Burning Crusade), and I would like to think that I am a decent healer/raider. These days, I'm a father and a dedicated parent of these children so my game time is limited, would prefer to find a late evening guild, that raids between 9pm server to 2am server, any day will do but a weekend guild would be excellent. Ilvl : 928 All of the ahead of the curve achieves prior to TOS and nearly all of the previous expansions as well If you're interested, you can contact me here, or on btag!  Aggressor#1643Aggréssor1 12h
12h [H] Two Raiders LF a Home Hello! We are two players looking for a raiding guild, and we are looking for rather specific times. We would like to be in a guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10pm Eastern Time / Server Time! We are returning players from a short break. We are opened to options of characters, currently looking towards Druid & Priest (Resto/Boomy & Disc/Shadow). We both have done all Heroic Nighthold but are new to Tomb of Sargeras! But we are fast learners. We also would love to have a guild that is open to RBGs, Achievement Runs and just actually doing a bit more than JUST raids. We are social players that love hanging out in discord, joking around, and getting to know people. If your interested in us joining your guild, please leave a comment with a bit of details of your guild :)! The more the better! We are anxious to find a home to be loyal to, raid with, and have a blast. Thank you for reading! Happy grinding :)Espurrl3 12h
14h [Sedition] New xfer 5/9 Mythic 9/9H TOS LFM [Sedition] New xfer 5/9 Mythic 9/9H TOS LFM Current needs: TANKS and DPS Who is Sedition ? We're a new fairly new guild and we recently transferred to Thrall from Stormrage Alliance. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players (range from 5/9M to 8/9M) to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Sedition offer you? - An active guild that always has something to do. - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around. - Dedicated and experienced Guildmaster/ Officers that will help with anything we can. What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Tuesday- Wednesday -Thursday 9p est to 11:30p est We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. Tanks- Open Healers-Closed DPS- Open Contacts: Andrew#17478 -Andymal in game Sekhferal#1436 -Rekken in gameAndymal6 14h
15h Why doesn't our server have a Discord server? Other servers have discord servers... and our server is better than them.Wasselin9 15h
16h [H]<Bodies>7/9M Recruiting 1-tank, DPS/HEALS http://www.bodiesguild.com Hello, Thrall !! Bodies guild is a 9+ year strong guild, transferring from Alliance back to Horde. Our guild has been around for several years dating back to Vanilla Wow. With achievements and records reflecting Top 50 U.S. and Top 100 U.S. performances. We have toned down our former Hard-Core raid style, to a Semi-Hardcore environment. We have been a Cutting-Edge guild all expansion and plan to continue to do so. Below is a brief synapses of our guild; (Horde) 7/9M ToS (31% Avatar) Currently recruiting: Prot Pally- (High)(Preferred) Blood DK- (High)(Preferred) Prot- Warrior- (Medium) Brewmaster Monk- (Medium) Death Knight- Unholy or Frost (High) Warrior- Arms/Fury (High) Mage- Fire/Frost (High) Elemental Shaman (Low) Resto Shaman (Medium/High) Boomchicken (Medium Priority) Resto Druid (Medium Priority) Shadow Priest (High Priority) Holy Paladin (Medium Priority) Mistweaver monk (Medium Priority) As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum. http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Vampt#1932 Dirtyd#1976 Lynxz#11319 Littlfinger#1841Vampt2 16h
18h LF Team/Merge with my team! I'm a Raid Leader for our team opening up to see if there are other teams in the same position we are. ROSTER. Now I can spill all day about our goals, and real life happens - but I know out of all the guilds on this server there are those that are in the same boat. Lets join up! Hit me up and lets kill stuff! I can give you our logs and I'm always open for communication. My main goal for the team is get that AoTC and never settle for Normal, push for Mythic. We achieved all AoTCs currently in this expac, but with my team of only 12+ currently, Mythic is a far cry away to achieve when going against big name guilds on one of the biggest servers in the game. Thrall is everything, it owns, the smell of Horde is sexy (Blood Elves for life!) and a always thriving/educational Trade Chat. But overall yes, we have a mentality of some real-life over game but when we do play we can play to win. We raid Wed/Thurs 730 -1030pm EST (8-11 is workable), we do Tuesday runs of either farming, doing old content, Mythic+ pushing (which we do Mythic+ all the time) and in some cases doing Normal raid of the current progression to try and recruit peeps. In the process of doing a guild name change in a couple of days! If you have any questions for me feel free to hit me up anytime! Bnet: Coconuts#1580 or in-game Coconuts@Thrall Want to stalk me?! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/2507025 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/CoconutsCoconuts5 18h
19h <Armada> 3/9 M lf Ranged DPS! <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 3/9M ToS. We are in need of DPS for mythic raiding in ToS. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for raiding who want to join a good group of people and get some content down. We are looking for people 920+ Ilvl. Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): Legion Raiding: ... ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We use Discord and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedd8 19h
19h Casa Nostra 1/9 M ToS Rec for Antorus Casa Nostra is an active, friendly and social guild that is run by Veterans of the game. We are recruiting to round out our raid team in order to push into Mythic Antorus progression in a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We are currently 9/9H 1/9M ToS, raid times Tue/Thurs 9:30-11:30PM EST, with an occasional raid on Sunday. We use Master Looter. As we have a range of very casual to 100% attendees for our current raid team, we welcome casuals but are looking for reliable punctual raiders. Currently main spec DPS will be given higher priority for raid positions, all raid positions on the progression team are equally earned through knowledge of class, raid awareness and team work. We also enjoy running Mythic +'s, N/H ToS for alts, Old content for transmog/Achievements on weekly basis. If you would like more information PM Eldianea#1389. Class Needs deathknight low demon hunter (dd) high druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) low hunter low mage low monk (dd) low paladin (retribution) none priest (dd) high rogue high shaman (elemental) med shaman (enhancement) low warlock low warrior (dd) lowPetrally0 19h
20h Ultimatum 8/9H Thurs/Fri/Sat 12am-3am EST <Ultimatum> US-Thrall Horde Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9H About Us: Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment. What We are Looking For: Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. Recruitment: We are currently accepting any and all applications. Class specifics we are in need of are as followed: Tank: Closed Healer: Holy PallyMelee DPS: RogueRange DPS: Balance Druid Mage Shadow Priest Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs. Expectations: Bring your A game every night Maintain steady attendance Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Voice Chat: Discord Required Add-ons: Dbm/BigWigs Application Process: Submit an Application. The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally. If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group. If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members) Contact: If you are interested, send us an email at: ultimatumguildcontact@gmail.com or visit our website: https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/ Feel free to add us on battletag and contact us in game, (make a note explaining who you are). GM: Iamjesus#11763 Raid Lead: Andrew#1418 Recruitment Officers:  LuckyPants#12277 Azshen#1917Sanìty1 20h
22h <Unadulterated> 2/9M Recruiting heals/dps <Unadulterated> Thrall Server / Horde / 2/9M ToS is a progression raiding guild looking for dps to join us as we progress through mythic. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday and we raid from 8-11pm EST/server time. If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on battle.net. Cumberspoof(Dean#1139) We can use multiple roles/classes, so feel free to hit me up on discord by messaging me or hit me up in game. I have access to discord all the time, so that is the best way to reach me. Discord info(Best way to contact me any time of the day) Cumberspoof/Dean#0072Slurptetti28 22h
1d [H] <Åftermath> (5/9M) T/W/Th 8-11pm EST LFM <Åftermath> is looking for some talented, dedicated raiders to round out our roster! • Realm: Thrall • Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm-11pm EST • Loot System: Loot Council • Voip: Discord • Progression: 5/9M ToS (Mistress is sub 20% -- will die next week!!) RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Logs required for dps) • Healer: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, OR EXCEPTIONAL Disc Priest • Melee DPS: Rogue • Ranged DPS: ALL RANGED DPS; Boomkin & Mage in particular Classes and specs are a preference. What we really look for are exceptional players able to handle raid mechanics while having a good understanding of their class/spec and are able to perform competitively. HOW TO APPLY If you're ready to apply, go here: https://goo.gl/forms/7G3LFrVQTJT2vDUW2. If you have any questions or just want to know more, please feel free to contact any of us in-game. Shadows (Shadows#1383) Kae (Kaelani#1390)Kaewynn8 1d
1d <Aftershøck> LF geared healers/melee dps <Aftershøck> 9/9N 9/9H Is recruiting a Resto shammy, MW monk, resto druid and melee dps for heroic progression. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-1am server. We are looking for solid/geared players who are looking for a home for progression raiding. We are a tight knit guild with active players who are down to earth and helpful. We are looking for at least 920+ilvl and provide logs if possible but not mandatory. Recruitment Needs: Healers: resto shammy, MW Monk, Resto Druid Ranged: hunter Melee: Fury warrior, Arms warrior, Frost DK, ret pally Contact me in game or battletag: Khoneycutt#1439Gütermouth30 1d
1d <Synesthesia> 5/9H Tu/Wed 12am EST Hello all, <Synesthesia> is looking for raiders who are interested in farming norm and pushing heroic to join our guild! We're 5/9 and looking to continue progression. Raid times: Tuesday midnight to 230am EST/Server Time Wednesday midnight to 230am EST/Server Time Really need healers and dps. Looking for 910+ but willing to take interested and experienced players on a case-by-case. Please add Priszm@Thrall or Aeon#12393 on BattleTag and message if interested! Discord is another quick way to get a response: https://discord.gg/VPbvJR3 or DM Aeon#5746 Thanks, PriszmPriszm4 1d
1d [H] spriest LF semi-hardcore raiding Hi returning player looking to hop back into raiding. I've played fury warrior for a while and got pretty bored so i'm looking to branch out and start over as spriest. my previous prog: 1/9M ToS (although honestly i dont know the fights that great, wont take me long to catch up however) 9/10 M NH 3/3M ToV (cutting edge) 4/7M EN my most relevant logs (these are for my fury warrior elisande and botanist i had only done once and arent very reflective of my usual performance) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21233655/11/ i dont have any logs for spriest but im pretty confident ill be orange parsing no problem once i get my hands on a bit of gear. Currently 921 ilvl with 64 traits in my weapon. looking for 2-3 nights a week any day preferably within the times of 8 pm EST to 1 am EST. reply here or contact me at Sicari#1290 with any questionsHotcremepuff2 1d
1d < H > Disc Priest & Feral Druid LF Guild 920 Disc Priest & 935 Feral Druid looking for adult, family friendly progression guild. Our preferred raid days/times are weekends/9 server (a little later would be fine). We are veteran raiders (vanilla) that took an extended break and decided to transfer servers when we returned. Our current raid experience is ToS 9/9N & 8/9H. Contact Femora#1386 in game if interested.Fritopie0 1d
1d 930/67 Druid Tank LF Raid Team Hi! So after 3 years of continuous raiding and 7 consecutive AoTC's my old raid team has fallen apart and I find myself looking for a new guild. After 4 years raid tanking on the Alliance it is time for me to return to my true Horde roots. I am looking for a friendly, established guild with a history of raiding and AoTC achievements. I am available every weeknight from 6:00 PM to 11:00PM server time (I would be willing to stretch it to 11:30PM for the right opportunity). I feel most comfortable tanking on my Druid (930 iLevel, 67 points in my Artifact) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/bodh%C3%AD - but I also have a 925 Pally Tank and a 917 Blood DK. I am a tank. That is what I am best at and how I can help your guild the most. I am not interested in switching to DPS. Please let me know about your guild and ask any questions that you may have for me. If you are willing to leave your b-net I could be available to have a more in depth chat. Thanks, BoBodhí7 1d
1d Ashes of Cataclysm LFM DPS & Heals! (Heroic) Hello All! NEED COMMUNITY MEMBERS & 10+ RAIDERS! Don't have to raid to find a good home, we want all at Ashes of Cataclysm. Formally Exodus-EarthenRing, we decided it was time for us to move to a bigger pond to help grow even more. Been a pleasure to have this group of peeps together for as long as we have and we just want to keep adding more. It's time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let's enjoy it! Raid: * Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After * Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress) * Start having fun while raiding! * Always going for AotC - Active discord * 4+ years of raiding * Solid 14 raider core – looking to add 10+ raiders! * You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! Community: * Non-Raiders also welcome! * Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets! * Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts! We would love to have you join our team/community as we journey through Azeroth. AotC in all content since WoD released flex raiding and you can count on getting it every content in the future. Info: Ashes of Cataclysm(9/9H) is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious in that we aim for AotC every content and some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we aren't at each other’s throats, swearing, yelling etc. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes. We have many members who can help read logs if needed and give tips and pointers on what to improve. It's all about having each other’s back and continue to sponsor a fun place to see content! Raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8:00-11pm EST Thursday 8:00-11pm EST Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30. If you need to jet early, just let us know in advance. If you will typically be X mins late for any reason – just let us know. Life First, Games After and we mean it! If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out! Talk with you soon! :+: Smushiz :+: Btag: Smushiz#1660 Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)Smushiz2 1d
1d [H] We have a Bear 4/9M is recruiting! We have a Bear - thrall- is recruiting people who have mythic experience in the past and are looking to get back into fun mythic raiding atmosphere, as well as casual people who are looking to possibly get into mythic raiding, or are just looking for a fun group to do casual/heroic content with. We run heroic clear weekly as a guild and everyone is invited, as well as mythic +10 nights to help people who would have a hard time otherwise getting into a +10. We do our best to get people into mythic for the farm bosses and switch out for core team once we get to prog. This is a great opportunity for people to show up and show us that you want to be in the core mythic team if that is what you want to do, though not required. We raid Tues/Wednesday/Thurs from 10pm ST - 1am ST. and our heroic run and mythic +10 night is tentatively scheduled for Sunday night. Occasionally we will run heroic on a raid night if we are short people or waiting for someone to log on so I would suggest being on during raid times incase we decide to flip to heroic. For the mythic roster, we are looking for a DK main tank and warrior, rogue, boomkin dps, but all other classes will be welcome, any players that perform well will be strongly considered regardless of class. Also any tank/heal offspec will be a good bonus. We expect 90% attendance from our core(mythic) raiders, though we are very understanding to life happening, we just ask for notice in advance if you can not make it. If interested contact me or any of the officers of the guild : Jobt#1268 , Draikyo#1145 , Chango#1901 , Ziekte#1772.Jobt2 1d
1d H <Voljin's Bookclub> Recruitment Hey all, I am not going to do the typical spam a lot version of a recruitment message. I am going to just post a little bio and all that and see where it goes. <Voljins Bookclub> is recruiting and we have been for awhile. We are not really struggling with numbers to say or content but I will say the plague of ToS and the release of Destiny 2 has made a road block for us still continuing the good fight. We are looking for all types players besides people that are looking to zerg and win. We have a variety of veterans in the guild from Vanilla to Present and with that comes a great deal of learning from experience. We aren't trying to be a mega guild and we sure aren't trying to be twitchers. We have a great deal of maturity in the guild as a lot of us are parents, between the age of 30-50 (thats right we have an old timer), and dedicate our days to our personal professional requirements. I will tell you this, we don't care if your considered bad, if your gear needs work or if you cant make a few raid nights because of personal obligations...We get it. We are looking for good people with amazing stories and a good heart. Recruitment is open to all classes and all specializations to come join us, have a good time, drink a few virtual beers and kill some demons or void lords (w/e you fancy). Here is our typical agenda: Mythic+, PvP, Raids Raid Nights: Tues and Wednesday 7:30-10:30EST but flexible... P.S. We arent going to judge you if you aren't doing so hot, we will try as much as we can to help you... Anyone that reads this, please leave a message at the bottom or an in-game message to Myself, Beefstews, Brona, Patris, Arthaa...Thanks and we look forward to any new additions!Nazamber15 1d
1d 930 ilvl Resto Shammy LF Raiding Guild Ilvl 930 Resto Shammy looking for Raiding Guild. Battletag is: Zeta#11180Nexem5 1d
1d Vicious Cuddling..Needs a Tank We are looking for people to add to this epic journey that is World of Warcraft. At the moment we only need a Tank and maybe Ranged DPS for our core team. We don't really care what class/spec you play we just ask that you play something that you have fun on! -We are a Heroic raiding guild 7/9H -We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm server time - Most of us are real life friends and family so we don't do drama. - We don't nerd rage over loot we play because we like each others company. - We have fun. Most of us have played WoW for 13+ years and the only thing that stays the same are the friendships we make. Saying that, Vicious Cuddling is not just trying to fill spots, Vicious Cuddling is trying to build a community. You can contact us by the following battle tags: brighteyes#1541 muddskunk#1743Snorunt0 1d
1d H <Convergence Gaming CG> FRI/SAT | HEALS/DPS Howdy! <Convergence Gaming CG> (Horde) is recruiting exceptional players to join our roster for Mythic ToS progression. CG has four years of mythic raiding experience with a laid-back raiding environment that values progression and offers 6hrs of Mythic progression. We try to compose a group of players who enjoy raiding together and running other forms of content (m+, past raids, etc.) Looking to Recruit: Holy Paladin (Open to other healers) Ranged DPS (Warlock, hunter, mage preferred) Raid Times: Wednesday: 8:00PM-10:00PM EST (Optional Heroic run) Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Saturday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST (Note: Invites start 15 minutes before raid time.) Required Add-ons: Deadly Boss Mods (or BigWigs) Angry Assignments RC Loot Council Loot is distributed with a council. Food, flasks, potions, and enchants are provided to raiders along with guild repairs. We ask that you show up on time and contact us in advance when you can't make a raid date. For any questions, contact airefee#1397.Veriea4 1d
1d <Calculated> 5/9M recruiting <Calculated> is now recruiting a few people to further push progression in ToS We currently are in need of: DPS: 1-3 (Lock, ele sham,spriest ) All classes are considered as we have some flexibility in roles from current members Loot is handled via loot council so sucking up to officers is how you get gear. Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 10pm-1am server time Message Dissertate, Melkor, Calystae or Timzak#1120 for more infoDissertate13 1d
1d LF social/casual guild Hello, fellow Thrall players! I just joined Thrall a few days ago, and I made a Demon Hunter with the intent to hit 110 and potentially run some end-game content at, basically, a casual level. I'm currently looking for a social guild that has a good sense of community, members who like to run dungeons/transmog runs/old raids/Mythic Dungeons, etc. I would *love* to do raids too once I hit 110, but my work schedule currently has me working Tuesdays-Fridays from 9:30 PM - 2 AM (6 AM on Fridays!) PST, so the days I can really afford to raid are the weekends and Monday (unless you happen to raid a few hours before that time, as I would also need to allot time to get to work). If you ARE a social guild that does current raids, I'm really only looking for Normal and Heroic difficulty raids. I was in a semi-hardcore guild for the end of MoP, so I saw what Mythic raids had to offer and they're just not for me. I didn't raid in WoD much due to work, but I did catch some of those raids when they needed a spot filled. If you're curious about my raiding experience, you may be able to find logs for my warrior on Hyjal - Destronoma. Just note, I didn't do many raids this expansion, as I took a hiatus shortly after it launched. I love to tank, but I can also DPS at a decent level. If you'd like to chat, you may leave a comment here, or drop a whisper if you catch me on any of these characters - Goukii, Destronoma, or Aniindra. You can also add my battletag - Destronoma#1737 - if you don't want to try and catch me on a specific character. Thanks, and hopefully I'll see you in game!Lirisse5 1d
1d [H] <Guts> 9/9H 5/9M Purple Team Recruitment! <Guts> is a semi-hardcore guild formed in March 2017, and has grown exponentially both in raid progression and guild activity. This thread is dedicated to recruiting players for our core raiding team (Purple) for current and future mythic content. Currently, our focus is becoming one of the top 20 raiding guilds on Thrall. Guts is often described as a “breath of fresh air” compared to other guilds, promoting a fun and energetic atmosphere. We have an active Discord server that the community is built around. Upon joining, you will be promoted to “Challenger” and undergo a maximum trial period of two weeks. We request that you have a high attendance rate during trial period. Do your best to not miss a single raid. You will have 2nd priority when invites roll out and may be benched for certain bosses so other challengers can be tested. This is a rare occurrence but you have been notified. The Basics: -Raid Schedule: Wednesdaay 8-11PM Friday 8PM-12AM (EST -4:00) -Loot Policy: Master Loot with BiS Spreadsheet, Major Upgrade, and Minor Upgrade rolling. -Be at the entrance to the current raid (Tomb of Sargeras) or already inside no later than 8pm. Raid will only ever continue past 11pm by 1 attempt. -Strategic or corrective discussion is common during raid and is always constructive. Open Core (Purple) Team Spots: -Healers: OPEN -DPS: Open, mage/ele sham/hunter, ret paly, warrior preferred. -Tanks: CLOSED. For more information or general questions please reach out to anyone below: -Prettylow (Recruitment Officer) (DeezBiscuitz#1989) -Klicky (Raid Leader) -Kharzul (Guild Master) WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/GutsPrettylow41 1d
1d <Solstice> H-Thrall 6/9M ToS-Recruiting Solstice is recruiting for ToS. We finished NH 10/10M with CE and are currently 9/9H, 6/9M TOS. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish and push cutting edge content. We raid Tuesday/Thursday and Mondays 830pm-1130Pm EST time; active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We are looking for a few more dps, both ranged and melee, to round out our roster. Currently, we have a recruiting emphasis on the following priority: Melee DPS: DK - Low DH - High Rogue - High Ret - Med War - Low Range DPS: Boomkin - High Hunter - Med Mage - Med S.Priest - Low Warlock - High All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out and will be considered, regardless of spec. Please have logs available. Current tier is preferable. If interested, please contact any of the following: ManKind#1293 (Guild Master) illi#1407 (Recruitment officer) Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader) Kryanco#1688 (Healing Officer/Raid Asst)Kryanca17 1d
1d Holy paladin with ret offspec Holy 924/ Ret 922 Paladin looking for a good group of people to raid with. Holy is my strength but ret gear is getting better. Coming off a hiatus and looking for consistent non premade clears. Brick#1788Rholo5 1d
1d <Hellsing Organization>1/9M LF DPS Hello I'd first like to thank you for stopping by this post and taking time to read it. What we offer: - A strong group of players, with experience and knowledge in their roles. - Designated officers for each role to help you properly optimize your performance. - A very tight knit community, we are always in discord socializing. - A structured guild and raid enviroment - Flexible raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday @ 9:00 (Online @ 8:45) For Heroic Farm/Mythic Progress and Saturday we do an alt run. Highest Priority: Warlocks Shadow Priest Hunter Paladin (healer) Rogue Mage Medium Priority: Monk (dps) Paladin (dps, prefer with healing OS) Death Knight Low Priority: Druid (dps) Warrior (dps) Demon Hunter Shaman (healer) This is a rough list of what we currently need, of course any exceptional applicants will be considered. As will any tanks. Joining for casual purposes is also just fine as long as you let us know before joining. We are currently exclusively recruiting on Thrall however applicants may be considered from all servers. Loot: Depending on the content we will use a personal loot system and distribute any unneeded loot to those who need it more. Or we will run a master loot system and loot will be distributed based on attendance, whether its an upgrade, and based on the recommendation of your role officer. What we expect from you: - You learn fights quickly, we will not tolerate multiple failures due to mechanics after the fight is explained. - Being on time. We get it, life aggro happens. If it happens repeatedly you will be recommended to sit out the next two events. - You take the time to learn your own class as well as current content. - Raid Consumables will be provided, we all pitch in mats to make this happen. Repairs are also free for raiders. - Be mature, we are all adults and tend to act like it. Drama will not be tolerated, nor will bullying or harassing. Feel free to either post on here or message me on battle net Ryan#18557.Durzpr34 1d
1d <The Alphabetical Order> weekend raids 9/9H The Alphabetical Order (9/9H ToS) is recruiting! Also known as "TAO" by acronym lovers and pesky character-limiting subject lines, we are a small guild of (mostly 30+) adult human folk seeking a select few to maintain a stress-free, casual but capable raiding guild environment. New members are expected to: (A) value 'real' life and guildmate bonds more than arbitrary digital accomplishments (thus be willing to progress at a not-necessarily-competitive pace); (B) be knowledgeable of and comfortable in their chosen roles/classes; (C) arrive reasonably prepared for raids, with a willingness to communicate when needed (in some form or another); (D) possess a compatible sense of decency, involving an interest in knowledge, empathy, mindfulness, critical thinking and vocabulary skills, and, (E) be willing to put up with our sometimes overbearing silliness. Recruiting all, subject to our discretion. Especially needed are: ... ∞ Melee & Ranged DPS ... 1 Tank with a viable DPS spec (or desire/willingness to rotate) Raid Times: We currently raid on weekends. Saturdays we begin at 9 PM EST, Sundays at 8 PM. We'll typically run 2-3 hours, depending on what goals are set for the evening and collective energy levels. Contacts: Nakodo, Guild "Master" - Nakodo#1161 Zimblebun, Raid "Leader" - Zimblebun#1187 Phragmites, Administrative Assistant? - Scizher#1589 Or introduce yourself on our guild forum - http://weplaywords.org/forum ../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ . . . (Updated September 25) .(_.._.._).'''Phragmites91 1d
1d Transferring this afternoon Hello, my current realm Exodar has declined so much in population that sometimes I am one of 5 Horde in Dalaran so I have decided to send my main to Thrall today. I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to join, so if anyone wants a priesty let me know!Infected8 1d
1d Hunter/Resto Druid seeking guild I'm a returning player who played in early Legion. I am mostly interested in raiding and mythic+ content but I am open to PvP every now and then. I finished the first raid on the day it was released and then kind of just quit and so I'm not up to par with other players in terms of gear but I am, in my opinion, quick to learn mechanics. I was a raid leader in Wrath of the Lich King and earlier in this expansion before quitting. I prefer a guild that uses discord over other voice chats.Babyskunk7 1d
1d M+ TEAM Hey guys I’m currently building a team for NA horde we are 2.2k atm with 4 days of keys. Times usually are 4pm-9pm PST whisper me on here or on my btag at litebright#1533. Willing to join a team as well but prefer to continue what we started. In need of 1 mdps and 1 rdps.Chemicalx2 1d
2d LF Guildies & Mythic+ Dps The Final Fantasy (THRALL) US Horde Leveling/Social/Casual RL comes First! We would like to ADD to our MYTHIC+ team To progress Further. Discord is required for Mythic team members. LF Friendly Active Players. Willing to help Gear teach mechanics & share our game knowledge. Accepting New & Returning players. All playstyles & Lvl's welcome Alt friendly. We Host weekly events Mog/Mount/Achieve runs. Biweekly PvP Brawl quests & Reg Weeklies. We have a guild FB for Fun & current goings on. We mostly just shoot the !@#$ & group for activities. The Final Fantasy is a Long standing Guild This comes with many perks including All looms All pets Most mounts & Guild Repair...... KeK NOT CURRENTLY RAIDING.... NOT DEEP INTO MYTHIC+ PROGRESION.... ADD: SPOON#11439 /who The Final FantasySpoonthis0 2d
2d 6/9M 5-hour/week guild LF healers & melee! About Us Propaganda is a 20 - 25 man raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in mythic, progression-oriented raiding. This is a solid, fun and progressive raid team. To that end, we work to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M; 9/9H, 6/9M Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs:exceptional rogue/warrior; reliable healers - please be 930+ ilvl and working on your Crucible traits; please have logs available! Please ensure you have enough consumables for the raid night and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull the first boss of the night at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Raiders should be willing to sit on farm nights or for some progression fights to ensure we have the right comp for the job. Anyone who cannot be a mature adult about being benched every so often is probably not the right fit for this guild. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are M+ fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Overwatch and LoL players. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Calendar Tuesday/Wednesday: main raid Thursday: game night (Cards Against Humanity, Werewolf, Overwatch, etc) Saturday: mythic dungeons Sunday: alt raid, 8:15 - 11 pm EST Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. The ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. Contact b.net: Fernmoo#1278 Discord: Gogogadgetkat#7474 Website: propagandathrall.enjin.com Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Totesnotes29 2d
2d <Valence> 5/9M Recruiting for Tomb! <Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times. About <Valence>: - Located on Thrall [H] - Currently 9/9 H, 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras - Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Loot is done via /roll with rank priorities Raider > Member > Recruit (2 weeks) - Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning - Level-headed officers, no screaming Available Raid Spots: Tank: - 1 Tank spot, must be very reliable DPS: - Rogue/Ranged DPS preferred, all exceptional DPS considered Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more: - Caturdày (Varsity#1156) - Discrepancy (Clawsdown#1133) - Telestia (btoms000#1276)Caturdày33 2d
2d <Lux in Tenebris> wants YOU! <Lux in Tenebris> (Thrall) is a late night progression guild looking for exceptional DPS to join our Heroic TOS team and move into Antorus. With the right people Mythic content is a consideration! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs Starting at 10PM Server/EST. We also do daily Mythic+ and impromptu legacy tier raids, as well as weekly alt runs. Currently recruiting: Retribution Paladin Rogue Demon Hunter All exceptional DPS considered. Expectations: We require Discord and we use loot council for loot distribution and epgp lootmaster to assist in that. Other common raiding addons such as DBM, weak auras, are also expected. Guild members are expected to show respect for all members and other players at all times. 90%+ attendance is expected. Raid begins at 10pm server time. All raiders are expected to be online and ready for raid invite 15 minutes prior to pull time. This means not being in a group when invites go out.  Plan your time accordingly. We provide all consumables, gems and enchants during our core raids BUT: You are expected to be prepared for raid with extra food, potions, flasks, gems, enchants, if necessary. You are expected to have a working knowledge of all fights, no exceptions.  Mechanics are important!  You should be knowledgeable in your class and spec, and be regularly simming, researching, and looking for ways to improve.  You should be able to perform at 90% of the sim.  If you are not, then you need to make changes. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to reach out to us! Contacts in game are: •Avy (#avy1990) •Asheleigh (Phoenix#12364) Thank you for your time!Avy0 2d
2d <Curse of Delusion> <Curse of Delusion> is currently recruiting all levels interested in a social atmosphere. We are looking for people that just want to hang out and chat while doing some battlegrounds, arenas, mythic and mythic + dungeons. You don’t have to be the best player, or the best geared; if you need advice we do our best to help you, or if you prefer to play alone but are looking for people to talk to then that is great too. We don’t have a formal raid group put together, but we are looking to build one for Antorus, the Burning Throne. If you have any questions about the guild feel free to add me to battletag Fallsmyer#1505 or leave your questions on the forums.Ayperôs1 2d