Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h [H] LFG that raids on european time If any such guild exists :)Demizeu0 2h
5h [H]<Scrubless> - 4/9M ToS LFM (Group 1) We are currently accepting applications for Ranged DPS and healers that would like to push Mythic content. Our raid times are: Tuesday through Thursday (8:30PM to 12:00PM) EST Sunday is an optional main alt raid. Group 1 Current Class/Role Desires All applicants are encouraged to apply, even if your class or role isn't currently desired, any class with strong logs will be considered. We want players who are self thinking, prepared individuals. We expect our raiders to be able to come to an encounter with knowledge of the encounter before hand, flasked and fed, and ready to communicate clearly in Discord, or to the raid at any time. Knowing your class and utilizing utilities and resources you have available are mandatory. If you aren't looking for a Mythic raiding experience or are just looking for a fun casual guild to call home, we consider you as well. We are always looking for great, solid and fun people to build a community with. Guild Enviroment There are many other activities to participate in inside the guild. There are weekly alt runs, normal runs, farm cleanup, dungeon spamming, Mythic+ and much more. Outside of WoW players actively play other games together such as PUBG, Heroes of the Storm, CS:GO, LoL, Overwatch, and many more. The Discord server is always very active throughout the day and night, and functions somewhat like a small community. For more information visit us online at www.scrubless.org or for recruiting conversation add Kahn#1170 or Cran#1405 for inquiries about Group 1.Cransform3 5h
6h 894 Arms Warr w/ 900 Pally Alt Hey there, LF a drama free, and fun guild to raid with. Am hoing to eventually slide into mythic content but if the guild only does heroic that is fine too. B.net: PureOblivion#1972 Message me here for more info!Desolutor4 6h
7h <Benevolent Uprising> LF DPS for Heroic Benevolent Uprising is a friendly active Horde guild on US-Thrall aiming to achieve AotC on every raid tier, with a little bit of mythic in between. We are currently 9/9 Normal and 2/9 Heroic and are recruiting new members for heroic Tomb Progression. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 10PM to 1AM Server Time (EDT) We are recruiting all raiders, but specifically looking for melee DPS of all classes. Expectations: • Minimum ilvl of 885 for normal Tomb (We can help get you there if you need the help.) • Concordance on the weapon for the spec you intend to play • Coms are a requirement, we use Discord – you don’t need to speak if you don’t want to but you need to be able to listen. • Regular attendance to our scheduled raid times. • Accept criticism and work on improving as we are a heroic progression guild. (Don’t be afraid to bring your concerns to our officers and raid leader either, everyone can learn from everyone!) Social Members We’re also looking for social members, so if you’re not ready to raid and just want to hang out with a bunch of grumpy !@#$%^-s, come join! CONTACT US! If <Benevolent Uprising> feels like a good fit for you, contact any of our officers in game or add Bigchill2k3#1313, S8nt#11581 or Storm#1819.Stinknuckle1 7h
7h [H]Guaranteed To Bleed 2 Day 5/9H About us: Casual Horde Based Guild. We are a 2 day guild and we have been a raiding guild since BC and are a very close guild. Our core raiders have been together for years and we gain new ones every year. We used to raid hardcore but we've got older and 2 days fits our lives the best. We look for people that want to be casual but want to get through content. Casual but good. Our priority is Flex Raiding while dabbling in Mythics. Currently we are TOS 9/9N. 5/10H What we want: Good attitudes. We are a guild that has stuck together cause we like each other. We have a very good community and want to keep it that way. People that want to raid and be successful. Know their specs and have multiples in case the guild needs it. Doesn't need their hands held during raid. Be able to think quick and know the fights. This stuff isn't too hard. Raid Days: Tues/Wed 6:30-9:30 PST or 9:30 to Midnight EST Recruiting: All can apply this is what we are low on Range DPS (High) (Shadow, Warlock) Healers (Shaman, Monk) Melee (Low) To Apply fill out our basic Application or join our discord. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScO1et7uG4-hankDAbgFDcH3W0NAglVDVc_0tnJDmrx1NPvFQ/viewform https://discord.gg/JHqzwAk Don't be afraid to talk with us: Helms#1526 or Noobe#1687Virí88 7h
7h <We Paid For This> LFM <We Paid For This> Is looking for more! LF soakers for KJ. We also need to build our ranks as a guild. We help gear up your toon! Chill environment. Come kill some bosses or do some pvp! Let's Go! We would love to have you! For The Horde!!! 9/9N 2/9H Raid Times (10:45-2:00am) EST Tues, Wed, Thur. We are also very active on off raid days!! Add me! Look Forward To Meeting You! #CKBROHAM1756Bmt0 7h
7h <YCHS>, 1 Day/wk 9/9N 5/9H LF RAIDERS Hey all! My guild, <YCHS>, is a 1 night per week raiding guild. We are a long standing guild on Thrall for over 7 years, raiding off and on since then. The raid team is a low stress environment meant for players wishing to just raid and have fun without the multiple-day investment of other traditional raid teams. Our only goal is to clear heroic raids for now, unless the desire for mythic appears. In order to reach our goals of achieving AoTC each tier, we need players who are both reliable, and can play their class well while doing mechanics. We hope to build a close-knit team that can clear raids efficiently on such a low investment. If you think that sounds like a place you'd thrive in, please read on! RAID DAYS AND TIMES Saturday (12pm-2pm EST): We often allow our raiders to stay later than 2pm and continue raiding if they want to. I will lead as long as people want to stay, but it is never required. PERKS OF RAIDING WITH US - Low investment (2 hrs of scheduled raiding per week with optional extra time) - We cover food, repairs, and flasks for all raiders - We are an active and inclusive guild. We often hangout in discord together chatting and having fun. - We guarantee at least heroic full clear and obtaining AoTC each tier at a reasonable pace WHAT WE ASK OF RAIDERS - Be involved with the guild: Dont be afraid to hangout and make friends, that's what this game is about after-all. - Be active: We want people who will make an appearance in-game and not just show up for 2 hours a week to raid. - Be willing to put the effort forward to constantly improve your gameplay, and always come to raids having atleast briefly looked up fights. Strats will always be posted for raiders in discord. We don't require previous raid experience to raid in the guild, but will require players without some sort of proof of raiding to earn their spot. We are still wanting to push through heroic and can't be carrying players. RECRUITMENT TANKS: Currently closed. DAMAGE - Shaman: Medium - Druid (Boomy pref): Medium - Rogue: Medium - Priest: Medium HEALERS - Shaman: HIGH - Druid: Medium - Priest: Medium Even if your class isn't up there, it doesn't mean we wont consider you. I encourage any player that feels this guild would be a great fit for them to apply. Casual players are absolutely welcome as well. CONTACT US! Please fill out the following application: https://goo.gl/forms/JRyM7TC0EwifD77L2 We will get back to applicants generally within 2 days at the most. You can also contact me at: BTAG: protek#11993 DISCORD: justin#0180 Thanks for reading!Büllet15 7h
7h 904 Hpal/908 Affi Lock Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server. My lock has been my main but i just recently switched to my hpal again. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm server.Futhork13 7h
8h [H] <Guts> 7/9H Fri/Sat/Sun 8-11PM <Guts> is a semi-hardcore guild formed in March 2017, and has grown exponentially both in raid progression and guild activity. This thread is dedicated to recruiting players for our core raiding team (Purple) for current and future mythic content. Currently, our focus is becoming one of the top 20 raiding guilds on Thrall. Guts is often described as a “breath of fresh air” compared to other guilds, promoting a fun and energetic atmosphere. We have an active Discord server that the community is built around. Upon joining, you will be promoted to “Challenger” and undergo a maximum trial period of two weeks. We request that you have a high attendance rate during trial period. Do your best to not miss a single raid. You will have 2nd priority when invites roll out and may be benched for certain bosses so other challengers can be tested. This is a rare occurrence but you have been notified. The Basics: -Raid Schedule: Friday-Sunday 8-11pm server time. (EST -4:00) -Loot Policy: Master Loot with BiS Spreadsheet, Major Upgrade, and Minor Upgrade rolling. -Be at the entrance to the current raid (Tomb of Sargeras) or already inside no later than 8pm. Raid will only ever continue past 11pm by 1 attempt. -Strategic or corrective discussion is common during raid and is always constructive. Open Core (Purple) Team Spots: -Healers: Disc/Holy Priest and Holy Paladin highly preferred. -DPS: Affliction Warlock, Balance Druid. All other classes open for consideration. -Tanks: CLOSED. For more information or general questions please reach out to anyone below: -Prettylow (Recruitment Officer) -Klicky (Raid Leader) -Kharzul (Guild Master) WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/GutsPrettylow8 8h
9h <Solstice> 10/10M NH - 1/9M ToS-Recruiting Solstice is recruiting for TOS. We finished NH 10/10M with CE and are currently 9/9H, 1/9M TOS. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish and push cutting edge content. We are also active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We raid Tuesday/Thursday and Mondays 830pm-1130Pm EST time. Currently, we have a recruiting emphasis on the following: Melee DPS: DK (High Prio) Rogue(High Prio) DH Ret Range DPS: Boomkin Warlock Mage Healers: R.Druid All interested classes and specs are encouraged to reach out to us. Please have logs available If interested, please contact any of the following people: ManKind#1293 (Guild Master) Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader) Kryanco#1688 (Healing Officer/Raid Asst)Kryanca1 9h
9h 924 Sub Rogue Looking for a 3 day a week raiding guild. I have open availability, but would prefer to raid sometime between 8pm-1am Server time. I am on all the time and love to run M+'s, and just play in general. Raid Experiance this Expansion. EN-7/7M ToV-3/3H NH-9/10M ToS-3/9M Currently my Artifact weapons are A-52 OL-57 Sub-60 Looking for an outgoing guild, with a sense of humor, likes to be on Discord and talk and not just there for raid days. Also looking for a guild in mythic, or getting ready to push into mythic ToS. If I sound like a good fit, you can reply here, or whisper me in game. Thanks for your time!Paìncakes3 9h
9h 1/9M Anxiety-Thrall(H) Need dps and heals <Anxiety> 1/9M w-10/10M Lead Nighthold, 3/3 H Trial, 7/7 M EN We are looking to form a 25 man Roster of Exceptional raiders. Current Class Needs: Rdps: Hunter, Mages, Boomkin, Lock (Destro) Mdps: Warrior,Death Knight,Ret Pally Heals: Disc Priest,Resto shaman Tank: Open Keep in mind, even though your class may not be mentioned above, we are always looking for exceptional players to join our roster. We base raiders on how they perform, their ability to take criticism, and to go the extra mile to ensure they are doing the best they possibly can. These are the raiders who will be picked first for the 20 man Mythic runs. Requirements:must have stable connection know ur class have prior mythic exp at least 5/10M Night hold come to raid prepared with runes flasks and ur own food unless its provided Raid Times: Tuesday Wed Thursday at 9-12 EST Previous Mythic experience is required, if You want a spot in our Mythic roster :) Please add me for more info Kylerk#1265 (Raid/Guild Lead) or recruiter zealot145#1799 Or visit our discord and fill our very quick app https://discord.gg/Bj6FB6VShawtydotty30 9h
10h [H] Alt Tab Conspiracy 7/9H ToS lf dps! Hi! We're recruiting active dps on Thrall who want to raid in a casual but pro, supportive and alt-friendly guild! About us: - 7/9H ToS - Raiding Thu, Fri, Sun 7.30pm-10pm PST (10.30pm-1am server) - weekly Normal ToS farm - M+ guild runs for weekly chest - an inclusive raid lead team, strong main tanks and core heals - a gender-balanced guild! - discord for raids, or chewing the fat whilst questing or dungeoning - chill and friendly people; zero tolerance for toxicity About you: - you enjoy casual (not hardcore) PvE content done right - you're sociable and would like a whole new set of in-game friends If this sounds like a fit, message us for an invite! my btag: Staralfur#1193Loftarasa5 10h
10h <Adrift> is LF healers, DPS and a tank! Hello fellow forum-goers! <Adrift> is currently looking for non-druid healers, DPS and a tank! Classes we're interested in: - Priest - Rogue - Mage - Shaman (resto) - DK tank We're a relatively new guild and are looking forward to hitting up ToS! We've been building late in Nighthold and are currently 10/10H NH, 9/9 TOS N and 3/9 TOS H. We are a group of like-minded individuals interested in progression in a more casual environment. We raid 2 days a week on Fri/Sat from 10:00pm-1:00am server time. A lot of our core are extremely experienced players that have invested in a more stable, relaxed environment. We're looking for players that are similar in their mindset, who are punctual and bring their best game to the table due to our shorter raiding schedule. If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to contact myself or Mojomist in game via mail, whisper or by adding to Bnet using tags below: Divest - Dismantle#11514 Mojomist - Hushpuppy#1367Divest23 10h
11h (H) Snuggle Struggle 9/9N 2/9H LF Heroic DPS Who are we? Snuggle Struggle is fresh off the boat from Khadgar/Alleria, seeking refuge from the low population servers imminent death, and looking for raiders! With a long history of heroic raiding across multiple expansions, we are looking to recruit players for the upcoming release of ToS. We initially intend to clear Heroic, with the intent to delve into the world of Mythic raiding with the right team! As of today, we are 9/9N & 2/9H ToS. Raid nights are Thursday & Friday 8-11 EST. So, what can we offer you as a guild? We are what one might call semi-casual. Neither casual or hardcore. Softcore? I don't know, does that work? Sure, why not. We take pride in our progression and constantly seek improvement, helping each other out to get where we need to be to succeed. We have a strong focus on good performance and consistent attendance, but no worries; we're not going to prod you with sharp sticks if you accidentally stand in the fire or real life rears it's ugly head. So what are we looking for? Our guild from 'cross the seas is still in the process of transferring bit by bit, so it appears a little bare bones, however our little core team will continue to raid cross server until this time. We have a bad !@# group of tanks and healers, though off tanks and off-spec healers are always encouraged. Update: We are currently seeking one player who can reliably attend raid with both a strong DPS and Heal comp. Shaman, Paladin or Monk preferably. Depending on our group comp for the raid night and needs, DPS would be an off role when required (depending on group size), but player would need to be comfortable/happy filling both roles as needed! DPS is the one thing we were sorely lacking on our old server, and hopefully this is where you come in! At this point in time, 600k DPS is a ball park figure of what we are seeking. Guild Rules? Not so much, but a good sense of humour is probably necessary. Trust me. Snuggle Struggle is very much an all inclusive guild. We welcome people of all ages from all walks of life. We only ask for mutual respect amongst all members and, most importantly, no drama! We provide food and flasks for raiding purposes, and encourage members to donate what/when they can to contribute. Ventrilo is used for raiding, and highly encouraged, even if just for listening in to strats or Parrys' bad jokes. So, ya interested? Poor you. But okay, I won't pass judgement. Here's who to contact; Parryrotter Lillin Paebubble As previously mentioned, only a few raiders have made the cross so far, so if no-one is online, feel free to send an in-game mail! Look forward to hearing from some of you...Thrallers? Thrallees? Thrallisians? Heck who knows. Happy Raiding as always :) ~LillLillin28 11h
12h <Helix> 3/9H Fri/Sat 8-11PM LF 1Heal 3DPS <Helix> 2/9H Weekend Raiding Guild. Fri/Sat 8-11PM. We are currently seeking Heroic Raiders. We are looking to add an additional healer and 3 DPS to our raid team. We are a semi-hardcore team looking for mature casual players. Mythic raiding is based on the remaining time left until the next raid. requirements for raiding: 110 character ilvl 900+ new weapon traits unlocked with 52 traits https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Helix https://helixthrall.wordpress.com/Solure19 12h
13h 7/9H ToS guild LF HPaly and H/DPriest Crimson Onslaught is looking for a Holy Paladin and Healing Priest (disc or holy) for ToS progression, . Raid times are Tue/Wed 7/10pm. PST me in game for more info. Battletag taylor316#1851Kerrygan0 13h
13h <Valence> 8/10M 9/9H Recruiting for Tomb! <Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times. About <Valence>: - Located on Thrall [H] - Currently 9/9 H ToS, moving into mythic as soon as the final slots are filled - Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Loot is done via /roll with rank priorities Raider > Member > Recruit (2 weeks) - Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning - Level-headed officers, no screaming Available Raid Spots: Healers: - 1 core spot, Holy Paladin preferred, all considered DPS: - Ranged and Melee equally considered - Higher consideration for DKs, Rogues, Balance Druids Tank: - Room for one highly qualified tank Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more: - Caturdày (Varsity#1156) - Discrepancy (Clawsdown#1133) - NasakeCaturdày16 13h
14h LFG that raids Mon-Thurs 7-12 MST I am looking for a raiding guild that raids any days Mon-Fri and any times between 7-12 MST (9-2 Server time) I have a large amount of raiding experience, been raiding since MC days. Just looking to get back into the raiding scene and need a good guild that raids during those days and times that fit into my schedule. ilvl 900 BM hunterShakárri0 14h
15h [We have a Bear]. H/(M) PL. 9/9H on 5-core. Hiya! We are small, strong core of old friends/ players that wish to farm Heroic TOS on a weekly basis, and eventually build ourselves into mythic prog. We are currently looking for people interested in completing weekly heroic TOS farms, and/or eventual mythic progression [It's perfectly cool if you just want to stop at weekly heroic farming]. Thus far, we have a level 925 average 5-man core of Dual/Tri-spec players that parse in the 80-99% range, and we've been successfully pugging casual-chill normal/ heroic farm runs. Our core clears multiple +15 Mythic dungeons weekly, thus, a 930 piece of gear is guaranteed for you on a weekly basis. We plan to run a 2 raid-night flexible roster by the time we get to progression (you are free to spend your lockout outside of raid). Personal loot unless the majority of the guild decides to change that in future. We also plan to PVP to 2k, and push 2.3k. Starting with 2s and 3s. Feel free to check out my logs on Warcraftlogs. And/or PM the following people in game. Stroopwafel Riotoric Changó Draikyo#1145 (Stroop) riot#1948 (Riot) Chango#1901 (Chango/PVP) Peace & thanks!Stroopwafel0 15h
19h ►►► <Icon> (8/9H 2-Day) LF DPS! ◄◄◄ Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Raid Days: Thursday/Monday 9 PM -12 AM EST, Optional Saturday 11 PM - 2 AM EST VOIP/Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) Current Raid Progress: 9/9 Normal ToS, 8/9 Heroic ToS Classes/Roles We Want: Any capable DPS. Are you a veteran raider with a semi-hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities but have the burning desire to kill bosses and steal their purples? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! Many of our core has been together since Vanilla back on our old server of Darkspear (yes, Swifty's server - he was even a member for a hot minute until we didn't pvp enough) but since our move to Thrall before WoD we've added a ton of awesome people from this server and beyond! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older (average age in low-to-mid 30s). With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our old sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST) and are preparing to hit Heroic ToS hard when it drops! We also have an optional Saturday raid from 11 PM to 2 AM EST for alts, friends, night owls, West Coasters, and others who want a more relaxed place to kill things as its content's difficulty is a step below what the main raid nights focus on. Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or send me a DM on Discord at @Mahanaxar#6385 Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar79 19h
20h Novus Initium 7/9 H lf RDPS... Novus (4/9 H; 9/9 N ToS) is recruiting ranged dps - mage, ele shaman, or spriest - for our raid group. Raid days/times are Wed & Thurs from 7:45 -11 server (est). Many of us have raided together for years and we enjoy our time together, whether it is raiding, mythic +s, pvping, doing old world xmog and ach runs, or just hanging out during the daily AP grind. If interested, please msg Shadowgypsy, Ryynn, or Lockedindot in-game or add me to btag Gypsy#1635. Thank you!Shadowgypsy4 20h
1d [H] Roll For Blame [4/9H] T/TH 9-12est LFM Roll For Blame is a long established guild consisting mostly of members in their mid-twenties through mid-thirties. As a result, the atmosphere is one of an adult nature with people who like to joke around and have fun but get serious when necessary. We run with a casual progression mindset where we expect to make progress in two raid nights a week, but we do not push for server firsts. We are currently looking to expand our roster of raiders for progression through Tomb of Sargeras and running more mythic+ dungeons. Below are details on our needed classes, but amazing players running other specs will not be turned away. Available Raid Slots Healers: N/A Melee DPS: Death Knight, Druid Range DPS: Elemental Sham, Warlock, Mage Tanks: N/A Raid Schedule Tuesday: 9pm to 12am ET Thursday: 9pm to 12am ET If interested or have any questions add gillymonster#1404.Fluxstix10 1d
1d Fury warrior LF progression raiding guild Looking for a new guild after my old one disbanded. Currently 7/9H, looking for a guild that can help me finish off heroic and get into mythic. 914 ilvl currently. If you have any questions or would like me to fill an application I am more than glad to. gear: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24766440 logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZGNDXFaryLY2KMc1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GJRjqv6ywmrb8ZzT Contact me on bnet or on discord: bnet: DerpingToast#1511 Discord: derpingtoast#7216Derpingtoast0 1d
1d Dark Divnity (H) Looking for Members! Dark Divinity was founded by a few players that went through several guild mergers together. We stuck together through those difficult times. All of us were hoping to find that guild family. And while being shuffled from guild to guild we realized that we were the core to start our family. The decision was made to start our own guild. A place to bring back the camaraderie of a guild. A place where players are active in the guild, playing, helping, and supporting everyone. We are looking for like minded players that want a place to call their WoW home. Whether you are just starting out in the game and new to everything, or are a seasoned player and just tired of the bs that goes on in guilds, we would love to have you on board. Our members run mythics, dungeons, and we raid. We have a core of seasoned players that love to help other people out with their characters, leveling, and the game in general. Our goal is to have enough active guild members and friends to never have to pug again. If you want to run a dungeon that night, or do an impromptu raid, or lfrs, or whatever requires more than one person, and not have to be exposed to toxic people, give us a shot! Or you can just quest and have a chat with everyone in guild or on discord. We have two rules, play what you want, and have fun doing it. We have raids scheduled Fri/Sat 11pm server time (EST). Most of our players are active Mon-Fri 8pm-2am server time (EST), and mostly all day Sat/Sun. Now here's the deal, I'm not going to hound you to raid, I'm not going to schmooze you to join. If you just want a place to have fun and enjoy the game with, who I think, are a great group of people, add me to bnet Tallae#1561. I'll send you a message when you are online asking if you want to join. :)Tillae10 1d
1d <No Big Deal> is recruiting About: We are a tight-knit team that raided together during WoD and achieved 13/13H farm. While the team wanted to push into Mythic, the limited amount of time left before the expansion drove us to take a short break and come back fresh for Legion with a Mythic mindset. We have a group that likes to poke fun at each other, but knows how to buckle down when it's time to kill bosses. We focus on maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere while pushing ourselves to be great players doing difficult content, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 to 11:00 Est Currently Seeking Ranged DPS Healers (Resto Shammy,MW Monk, Holy Paladin) Progress 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H 9/9N 5/9H Contact Raid Leader - ravenor#1205 Recruitment Officer - Rizznak#1684, Knivesout#1506, Hellslight#1415 Thank you for taking the time to read this post and we hope to hear from you soon :)Healsbadman2 1d
1d Prism Receipt http://imgur.com/a/sqLyXMooniana0 1d
1d (H) Thunderguard 9/9N 5/9 H TU/THU 8-11 LFM! **07/18/17 Update** 5/9, progressing through Heroic. Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. Just a little bit about us. We are extremely laid back and very sociable. We like to have fun but are able to get serious when the time comes to get stuff done. We currently are in need of a few more to complete our roster as we look towards mythic raiding and Tomb. Some of our major class needs are: DPS Ret Pally Shadow Priest Feral Druid Demon Hunter Fury Warrior Rogue Healer Disc Priest Holy Pally Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (EST). Aside from raiding, we run a bunch of mythics, keystones, PVP, World Content and transmog/achievement runs. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild. We also support all different playstyles, so if you do not plan on raiding you are also more than welcomed to join us. We also have a healthy group of players that play games outside of wow including Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and more. We use discord as our primary forms of communication and always have people on to talk to and play games with. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu123 1d
1d AfterShøck 7/9 H LF Dedicated Players!! <AfterShock> Current Progression: N 9/9, H 7/9 Raid days: Sun, Mon, Wed Raid times: 11pm - 3am (EST) Wed - Norm Tos (Trial Run) If Applicable Sun - Heroic Tos Mon - Heroic Tos We strive to stay competitive, and enjoy staying busy during the week running mythic plus dungeons. During progression, we become focused to down bosses however on farm content we offer a relaxed atmosphere where we can joke around and enjoy raiding together. If you are looking for a guild who pushes to be its best while still enjoying the game you will fit perfect with us! We are currently looking for: <DPS Needed> - Mage----------------------- High - Warrior---------------------High - Rogue-----------------------Low - Druid Ferel-----------------High - Druid Boom----------------Med - Shaman Ele----------------Closed - Shaman enh---------------Med - Priest------------------------High - Pally-------------------------High - Hunter----------------------High - Demon Hunter------------Low - Death Knight--------------Med - Monk------------------------High - Warlock---------------------Closed <Healers Needed> - Holy Priest-----------------High - Disc Priest------------------Low - Pally-------------------------High - Druid------------------------High - Shaman---------------------Closed - Monk------------------------High <Tanks Needed> - Druid-----------------------High - Monk-----------------------Closed - Warrior--------------------Med - Demon Hunter-----------Med - Death Night--------------High P.S. Just because your class might be closed don't mean we wont take you! Any other kind of exceptional dps are always welcome to sign up. - Item level 900+ Recommended (if not T20 bonus, at least H T19 bonus if it is relevant) - Capable of making the attendance (Non-negotiable) - Coming to raid prepared/Knowing mechanics even when it is explained in raid (Non-negotiable) There will be a trial during Wed Raid. (If any past parcel is provided it would help) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other than raids, we are fun loving and friendly atmospheric guild. During the non - raid days, we hang out doing mythic + as well as helping other guildies out. We especially enjoy a good sense of humor. If you are interested or have more questions, please message directly or leave a message in mail [Biznitch-Thrall/Shaggey#11683] Recruiter. (We do see the forum reply but you will get a faster reply with a real id or whisper in game. P.S: If performance is up to par yet Xfer becomes a problem, officers will discuss the issue in attempt to help Xfer.Spankinshank23 1d
1d 915 Holy Paladin LF Weekend Raiding Guild 915 H Pally 9/9 N ToS, 4/9 H ToS, LF weekend raiding guild.Kyrose3 1d
1d Group of 4 LF semi-serious guild Group of 4 friends looking for a semi-serious guild, we'd like to be able to compete for raid spots as well as just find a nice home to run Mythic dungeons from time to time. Currently; 897 Holy Priest 895 Affi lock 890 Veng Demon hunter 890 Frost mage. We're aware that as a group it'd be hard to fit us in a raiding group, but we're all willing to try out and earn our spots and are prepared to stay even if not all 4 of us make it, just looking for a new home.Averdyn14 1d
1d 906 Holy Priest LF any raiding Hello, I am looking for a guild that raids 6p-9p server time. Not concerned if it is N or H or what days. ThanksHulkettes5 1d
1d [H] <Euphoric> 8/9H Fri/Sun 9p-12a EST LF DPS <Euphoric> is a progression-focused raiding guild on Thrall. We are skilled and dedicated players looking to take on the toughest content out there together on a strictly light schedule and in a seriously chill atmosphere. Our goal is to maintain an enjoyable raiding community and environment where preparation is taken seriously and banter of each other's company can thrive. ​Realm: Thrall Raid Schedule: Friday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST/EDT Loot System: Loot Council Progress: 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 4/10M NH, 8/9H ToS RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are looking for progression-minded players who will be long-term guild members. Gear is easy to get, quality raiders to consider as friends are much harder to farm. What matters to us is your personality and what kind of player you are. You are not just looking to raid, but also to know the people you are raiding with. All that being said, aptitude matters to us too. We expect our raid members to have a strong understanding of how to play their class and to be self-sufficient and thorough in their raid preparation. They consistently improve their understanding of raid encounters and strategy, being critical of themselves and accepting constructive criticism well by learning from mistakes quickly. Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Rogue, Enh Shaman Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest Healers: Holy Paladin HOW TO APPLY Check us out at https://www.euphoricguild.com and smash that "Apply Now" button. If you have any questions or just want to know more, please feel free to contact any of us in-game. Aenon (Aenon#11568) Rel (Rel#11125) Tuln (Tuln#1327) Zahnster (Zahnster#1155)Aenthea73 1d
1d <SBG> 9/10M 9/9H Recruiting. <Sweatbox Gladiators> 9/10M NH 9/9H ToS - Raid Days/Times Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00pm EST to 10:00pm EST. We here at SBG are now recruiting Holy Paladins, Restoration Druids, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Frost/Unholy Deathkights, Shadow Priests, Havoc Demon Hunters, Balance Druids, Rogues, Warlocks, and ANY exceptional DPS. Please contact us at our BattleTags Nioen#1176, and JustNick#1583 for any questions.Nioen70 1d
1d <Luna Wolves> Casual Guild LF Healer & DPS <Luna Wolves> is a casual progression horde raid guild established in 2008 on Fenris, and recently transferred to Thrall. After countless years of successful raiding on Fenris, we watched as our server slowly died around us and decided it was time to seek out greener pastures. Recruiting on a low pop, dead server that is now alliance heavy....ouch!! Once on Thrall we cleared H Nighthold with ease. Ultimately, the only thing that held us back from progressing further in Mythic was attendance and a relatively small roster. We raid Tues & Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm EST. Some of our core members have been raiding together since WOTLK, and we still occasionally bring up ICC war stories from back in the day. Good times!! We are comprised of folks whose ages range from 20s to 40s. People have jobs, lives, families, significant others, etc and that's cool. That said, we have skilled raiders who have enjoyed being successful raiding and are looking to add folks in a similar situation to build to our core. Are you a skilled mythic raider who is burned out from hardcore progression? We could be your answer! Our raiding environment is fun (we tell a lot of politically incorrect jokes and give each other a hard time), relaxed, but we still expect to down bosses and progress. No one gets raged at for the occasional mistake. We do expect people to know their class, come prepared and perform. -TLDR We're a casual Heroic guild looking to expand our roster to clear the tier and possibly look to down some Mythic bosses. We're a bunch of friends who enjoy playing the game together. If that sounds like what you're looking for then come join us. Currently 9/9N Normal 6/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Tue/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST (server) Raid Times Recruitment Needs: Tank: Anything but Blood DK Healers: Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk DPS: Rogue (any spec) Shadow Priest Retribution Paladin Hunter (any spec) Warrior Even if your class/spec isn't listed above feel free to get in touch with us if Luna Wolves sounds like a good fit for you. You can message Korham, Yorie, Luperical or Vulkus in game to get more info or schedule a trial run with us. Or if you'd prefer you can add me on RealID at Devox#1911Korham10 1d
1d 2004 Guild: 9/9H, 8/10M, Thu+Sun Hello, My name is Wretchedmist and I've been the GM of Obsidian Spur since 2007. We're a 2004 Horde launch guild originally established on Sargeras. We moved to Thrall in 2012 for Mists. We've seen it all. Many of us have been playing and raiding together since Vanilla. If you want a stable, long-term guild, we can provide that. I'm looking to bolster our guild and raid team with good people who enjoy WoW and see themselves playing into the future. We're currently 9/9H, along with 8/10M, 2/3M, and 7/7M from previous Legion tiers. We raid content every expansion. If you're not a raider and are just interested in mythic+ dungeons, you're welcome to join. We previously ran gold medal challenge modes in Mists and Warlords. We raid two nights per week on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern server time on Thrall (7:00-10:30 PM central). We also raid a third optional raid night on Wednesday where people come to clear easier farm content, such as normal and heroic. I like to run a fairly tight ship to max raid time. I expect raiders to be on on time, have consumables, have basic knowledge of fights, stay until end time, improve themselves, and talk to me if they have questions. We log our raids and use Discord. We also have our own website/forums and Mumble, which we've used for many years. If you want to talk about our guild more and have questions, please add me @ Wretchedmist#1868. I hope you consider us. Bring burritos. Thanks, WretchedmistWretchedmist33 1d
1d LFG Thrall Alliance PVP / BG's Looking To join PVP guild for BG's and Also Raids I have 906 Restro Druid, 880+ Vengence DH (tank) and also a 890ish Arms Warrrior DPS (currently working on this build but really good in pvp with it). I'm on Thrall Alliance Please send me guild invite ingame.Jackinme0 1d
1d Casual Raiding 9/9 3/9H LF DPS Twisted Reflection - Thrall [H] Casual, friendly, yet progression-oriented raiding guild. We're looking to add some more players to our roster for ToS, plus some extra social members! Currently 7/7H EN ; 3/3H ToV ; 10/10H NH; 9/9 3/9H ToS Raid Schedule (2 nights): Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30pm -> 11:00pm (est) We value relationships and reliability over numbers. The aim is to bring in some great players who share the same friendly and mature attitude towards playing this game, but still have the desire to achieve great things. During Legion, the focus will be on clearing Normal and Heroic raid content, plus challenge ourselves with the new Mythic+ dungeons. Looking to recruit: -Fury/Arms Warr -Frost/UH DK -Rogue -Spriest -Boomkin (resto O/S would be a bonus) -MM/BM Hunter -Ele Shaman You will have to: -Be willing to learn with us. Patience is a virtue. -Do your best to gear up if you're behind in ilevel/AP, but we will most certainly help. -Come prepared to raids. -Play your spec properly and enjoy! Other classes not listed above at this point in time are also welcome to apply. Can open a spot in raid team for players good at their class. Why join? Great people Punctual raids Progression focused Alt friendly Free guild repairs Free flasks and food for raiders Discord server If you are interested in joining contact us... via battle.net: NovaBlack89#1789 and Nemesis#1352 www.twistedreflection.net or ask to speak to one of our officers in-game!Blackshifter26 1d
1d <TAO> casually heroic weekend raiding The Alphabetical Order (10/10H NH; 9/9N & 1/9H ToS) is recruiting! Also known as "TAO" by acronym lovers and pesky character-limiting subject lines, we are a small guild of (mostly 30+) adult human folk seeking a select few to maintain a stress-free, casual but capable raiding guild environment. New members are expected to: (A) value 'real' life and the bonds formed with their guildmates more than arbitrary digital accomplishments, thus be willing to raid at a not-necessarily-competitive pace; (B) be knowledgeable in their chosen roles/classes; (C) arrive reasonably prepared for raids to ensure we are playing efficiently; (D) possess a compatible sense of decency, involving an interest in knowledge, empathy, mindfulness, critical thinking and vocabulary skills, and, (E) be willing to put up with our sometimes overbearing silliness. Recruiting, in order of priority: - Melee DPS - Especially: Rogue, Monk - Ranged DPS - Tanks and Healers with viable off-specs Raid Times: We currently raid on weekends. Saturdays we begin at 9 PM EST, Sundays at 8 PM. We'll typically run 2-3 hours, depending on what goals are set for the evening and collective energy levels. Current objectives are progressing through heroic Tomb of Sargeras and clearing normal mode in a timely fashion. Contacts: Nakodo, Guild "Master" - Nakodo#1161 Zimblebun, Raid "Leader" - Zimblebun#1187 Phragmites, Administrative Assistant? - Scizher#1589 Or introduce yourself on our guild forum - http://weplaywords.org/forum ../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ . . . (Updated July 9) .(_.._.._).'''Phragmites42 1d
2d <Psychos for Sylvanas> 5/9H Looking for Dps <Psychos for Sylvanas> is a casual Late Night Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community.Our guild strives to create a fun and exciting environment while having the ability to buckle down and get the job down when required. We like to hang out be it running the “World Tour” or just sitting in discord listening to people eat apples using the discord music bot. Raid Team & Recruitment Needs Guild Raid Team Thurs,Fri, and Mon at 12:45 am Est Recruiting Various Dps Requirements Good attitude Good DPS Readiness to learn fight tactics Loot System RC Loot Council interface, controlled master loot rolling system (Main Spec>Off Spec) Contact Information - Lashha (B.net: Nicon111#1211) We welcome players of all kinds be it PVPers or casual! We are a friendly and helpful guild that likes to do old “Glory of” achievements or quests for old legendaries (Im looking at you Shadowmourne) If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Flinchysmash (Guild Master)(B.net: Flinchyecho#1784) or if not available, contact - Lashha (B.net: Nicon111#1211) Lashha0 2d
2d <Psychos for Sylvanas> 5/9H Looking for DPS <Psychos for Sylvanas> is a casual Late Night Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community.Our guild strives to create a fun and exciting environment while having the ability to buckle down and get the job down when required. We like to hang out be it running the “World Tour” or just sitting in discord listening to people eat apples using the discord music bot. Raid Team & Recruitment Needs Guild Raid Team Thurs,Fri, and Mon at 12:45 am Est Recruiting Various Dps Requirements Good attitude Good DPS Readiness to learn fight tactics Loot System RC Loot Council interface, controlled master loot rolling system (Main Spec>Off Spec) Contact Information - Lashha (B.net: Nicon111#1211) We welcome players of all kinds be it PVPers or casual! We are a friendly and helpful guild that likes to do old “Glory of” achievements or quests for old legendaries (Im looking at you Shadowmourne) If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Flinchysmash (Guild Master)(B.net: Flinchyecho#1784) or if not available, contact - Lashha (B.net: Nicon111#1211) Lashha0 2d
2d [H] <Distance> 5/9H Mon/Tue 930p-1230a EST <Distance> is a 2-day semi-hardcore guild looking to progress hard on our light schedule. Our raid consists of dank memes, a super chill atmosphere, and a seriously good-looking guild master. We make the best of the short times we have and progress as far as we possibly can. LFM for mythic then we're hopping right in ASAP. ​Realm: Thrall [EST] Raid Schedule: Monday & Tuesday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST, ALT RAID Friday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST Loot System: EPGP Progress: 3/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10 H Nighthold, 9/9N and 5/9H ToS LOOKING FOR Healers: Holy Priest, MW Monk Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, WW Monk, Ret Pally, Warrior ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WILL BE LOOKED AT! Our raid is extremely flexible. Distance is an extremely chill group of guys and gals looking to be a raider's permanent home. We're needing just a few more for mythic, and need you so we can start whacking virtual dragons in the face even harder. We believe that good raiders are much harder to find than fat purps, so Distance has over time become a large (dysfunctional) family. I like to stress how important it is to be active in the guild, not just during raid. A lot of why we play WoW is for the social aspect, so we love people who play the game a lot and are on to run Mythic+, go grab achieves, or make fun of each other's transmog in /g. STORY TIME? Distance began when 3 dudes who grew up together realized they had been growing apart. One enjoyed RPG's, one enjoyed FPS games, and the other enjoyed a whole bunch of different crap. Growing up in Washington state, two of them had moved away for work. Figuring they all enjoyed WoW and needed something to stay connected, Distance was the baby that allowed them to do so. Being so far yet staying close, the guild was named Distance. OUR APPLICATION https://goo.gl/forms/xJySqUb6yl0uDuAJ3 QUESTIONS? Add me or bluejeans if you have questions or comments! Vixanis#1244 bluejeans#1230Vixanic21 2d
2d <Exødus> Wed/Thurs 8-11 Server Greetings, <Exødus> 9/9N 8/9H is a newly formed guild comprised of raiders with mythic NH (6/10) and heroic ToS experience, and are recruiting to push through heroic ToS into mythic in a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We raid Wed/Thurs from 8-11PM EST, with an optional raid on Friday. We use RC Loot Council as our looting tool, and require that all raiders attend 90% of raids (we understand that real life can get in the way at times). If you are looking to push mythic content in a focused, respectful atmosphere then <Exødus> may be the guild for you. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS DPS Mage Hunter WW Monk Ret Paladin Shadow Priest **Any exceptional player can feel free to apply, even if you do not see your class/spec included under our current recruiting needs.** https://www.exodusthrall.com Battle tags to contact: Goldy#1744 (GM) Rhaju#1721 (Raid lead) Methinex#1487 Pollixx#1880Iatromantis9 2d
2d BDK, WW, & Lock LF Semi-hardcore guild We are 3 reliable, dedicated and active raiders who want to continue to progress through content (especially mythic). About Us: (Currently Alliance toons but willing to switch) Blood DK (927): Willing to go UH but may need time to get the right trinkets. WW Monk (915-20): recently switching from BM (Not opposed to tanking again) Aff Lock (922) We have been raiding for a long time over many expansions. We continually try to better ourselves through research, gearing up, log comparison as well as advice, we are very open minded and willing to take criticism. We also like to help guildies out, we all have experience trying to improve our fellow teammates through similar techniques as we have just listed Legion progression: 2/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, 7/9H. We have been stuck doing heroic content with our previous guild due to # of raiders. What we are looking for: Raid times: 2-3hours, 2-3times a week in the time frame of 10:30pm-1:00 am EST (7:30pm-11:00PST). Any day Mon-Thurs. Guild: Active, sociable, and fun team. We want a team that wants to progress through the content without killing themselves. Progression: We want to be in mythic. We are all capable of that performance as our logs and raid histories will show. If you have any questions or are interested in speaking with us, please leave it all below. We will be actively checking this post. Thank you for your time.Siculus1 2d
2d End of Days LF DPS and Heals or merger General: End of Days (US Thrall - PvE) is a semi-casual, end-game focused guild that is currently looking for friendly adults to join our ranks. Although we are always happy to bring in new friends to join as social/casual members, we are also looking for progression-focused players with endgame experience that want to see endgame content in a friendly, stable, and structured atmosphere. Recruitment/Additional Info: Age Requirement: Adults only (18+) Raid Times (EST): Tuesday: 7:30-10:00pm Wednesday: 7:30-10:00pm Sunday: 6:00-8:30pm (Occasionally) Tomb of Sareras - 6/9 N Min 900 ilvl Tanks- Closed MDPS - 4 - Any Class /w Tank OS RDPS - 5 - Any Class /w Heals OS Heals - 1 Any Class Consumables (Flask/Food/Pot/Rune) are mandatory for raid nights Looting Policy: We currently use a RC Loot system. Voice: We use Curse. Depending on the current progression or RL events, these times are subject to change; however we do not foresee any required raiding beyond the above times. Attendance Policy: Since we are a progression focused guild, attendance to our raids is mandatory for raiding members of the guild. We can help a struggling player make improvements, however we cannot force him/her to show up for raids. This being said, we are only looking for players that can consistently make our raid times. If you are scheduled to raid on a specific night, you are expected to be at the raid location with all consumables and necessary items before start time. Being an adult guild, most of us have careers/families and understand that sometimes RL can interfere with raiding. These sorts of situations are understood as long as it does not become a consistent problem. If you cannot make a scheduled raid, you are expected to notify an officer as soon as you are aware of the conflict. We take our attendance policy very seriously and expect raiding members of the guild to attend a minimum of 90% of our raids. If you are a member of the raid team, other people are counting on you. If you don’t show up, you let the entire team down. The number one reason we remove players from the guild is due to poor raid attendance. Additional Information: If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Detharoc, or any officer of End of Days and we will happy to get you the info you need. Detharoc - Edoras#1919Detharoc30 2d
2d H <Hardcore Casuals> 9/9 N 7/9 H want DPS Hardcore Casuals is a casual raiding guild currently 7/9 H looking to push into heroic Tomb of Sargeras and eventually Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We were 10/10 H and 4/10 M during NH. We are looking for competent dps to join us to push through the rest of heroic Tomb. Looking mainly for Balance druid, Deathnight, and Rogue dps that are 910+ ilvl with 8/9 Normal Tomb experience minimum. However other dps classes interested are welcome. We raid Mondays and wednesdays 8-11 Server time and have a Open raid Saturdays 8-11 Server time. If interested in joining and able, please provide logs of your character for the recent raid so we have an idea of your characters capabilities. We run EPGP as for our loot system. We also use discord for voice and coordinate most of our guild activites through discord. Message Sylvion or Chickenoodle if interested in our guild. Can also add me on Vorroc#1575 or Chickenoodle at chickenoodle#11478. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion9 2d
2d Looking to fill our roster <The Game Theory> we recently moved to Thrall and we are looking to form a raid team and RBG team. Raids would be Wed/Fri 7-10p server and RBG's would be Thursdays 8-11 server. Currently looking to fill all roles. We are a friendly, helpful, dedicated guild and thoroughly enjoy assisting others and just having fun. All are welcomed, even just to be social. Message my bnet Nerdgrl4life#1392 All flasks and food will be provided by guild with free guild repairs for Raiders/PVP team. We are drama free and laid back. We believe in helping others and treating everyone fairly. Currently we are seeking 2 healers and 3 melee dps. No hunters please. Prefer a non priest for healer. Check us out!Alicenwowlnd0 2d
2d [H] 924 MW Monk LF Mythic Team After a crazy busy few months of moving, a death in the family, and paired with raid availability changes, I'm ready to step up and get back into hardcore raiding! * Available during the Weekdays (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs) -- start time of 10pm EST or later * 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M (with pulls on Spellblade, Tich, & Botanist) 8/9H Experience * Not interested in DPSing/Bench Spot * LF established, organized, efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment * I can and will provide logs * 924 ilvl -- 56 traits If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to e-mail me at lfguild.wow@gmail.com or respond here! Thanks!Amazondotcom2 2d
2d <Hellsing Organization> 4/9H (TANK/DPS) Hello I'd first like to thank you for stopping by this post and taking time to read it. What we offer: - A strong group of players, with experience and knowledge in their roles. - Designated officers for each role to help you properly optimize your performance. - A very tight knit community, we are always in discord socializing. - A structured guild and raid enviroment - Flexible raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday @ 9:00 (Online @ 8:45) For Heroic farm, Sat or Sun for Mythic progression Highest Priority: Warlocks Shadow Priest Hunter Shaman (healer) Paladin (healer) Rogue Mage Medium Priority: Monk (dps) Paladin (dps, prefer with healing OS) Death Knight Low Priority: Druid (dps) Warrior (dps) Demon Hunter This is a rough list of what we currently need, of course any exceptional applicants will be considered. As will any tanks. Joining for casual purposes is also just fine as long as you let us know before joining. We are currently exclusively recruiting on Thrall however applicants may be considered from all servers. Loot: Depending on the content we will use a personal loot system and distribute any unneeded loot to those who need it more. Or we will run a master loot system and loot will be distributed based on attendance, whether its an upgrade, and based on the recommendation of your role officer. What we expect from you: - You learn fights quickly, we will not tolerate multiple failures due to mechanics after the fight is explained. - Being on time. We get it, life aggro happens. If it happens repeatedly you will be recommended to sit out the next two events. - You take the time to learn your own class as well as current content. - Raid Consumables will be provided, we all pitch in mats to make this happen. Repairs are also free for raiders. - Be mature, we are all adults and tend to act like it. Drama will not be tolerated, nor will bullying or harassing. Feel free to either post on here or message me on battle net Ryan#18557.Durzpr17 2d