Thrall

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
16m <Hellsing Organization> 9/9H LF DPS Hello I'd first like to thank you for stopping by this post and taking time to read it. What we offer: - A strong group of players, with experience and knowledge in their roles. - Designated officers for each role to help you properly optimize your performance. - A very tight knit community, we are always in discord socializing. - A structured guild and raid enviroment - Flexible raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday @ 9:00 (Online @ 8:45) For Heroic Farm/Mythic Progress and Saturday we do an alt run. Highest Priority: Warlocks Shadow Priest Hunter Paladin (healer) Rogue Mage Medium Priority: Monk (dps) Paladin (dps, prefer with healing OS) Death Knight Low Priority: Druid (dps) Warrior (dps) Demon Hunter Shaman (healer) This is a rough list of what we currently need, of course any exceptional applicants will be considered. As will any tanks. Joining for casual purposes is also just fine as long as you let us know before joining. We are currently exclusively recruiting on Thrall however applicants may be considered from all servers. Loot: Depending on the content we will use a personal loot system and distribute any unneeded loot to those who need it more. Or we will run a master loot system and loot will be distributed based on attendance, whether its an upgrade, and based on the recommendation of your role officer. What we expect from you: - You learn fights quickly, we will not tolerate multiple failures due to mechanics after the fight is explained. - Being on time. We get it, life aggro happens. If it happens repeatedly you will be recommended to sit out the next two events. - You take the time to learn your own class as well as current content. - Raid Consumables will be provided, we all pitch in mats to make this happen. Repairs are also free for raiders. - Be mature, we are all adults and tend to act like it. Drama will not be tolerated, nor will bullying or harassing. Feel free to either post on here or message me on battle net Ryan#18557.Durzpr26 16m
46m LF Weekend Raid guild I am looking for a new raid guild for my main. My main is 940 il fury warrior with 68 artifact traits. I am 6/9 mythic. My btag is Vel#1452 if you want to send me btag to talk. I am also looking for a Thursday - Saturday raid guild.Velienà3 46m
3h [H] <Scrubless> 5/9M, T/R 8-12 LFM [H] <Scrubless> 5/9 M ToS -Scrubless 2 night raiding group, raid times Tues/Thurs 8-12 Server -Recruiting interested DPS for mythic progression -Also recruiting for a Sunday Heroic group, 8-11pm, need all roles -Please send ingame mail to Forcing or contact me on Battlenet at Fiasco#1679 with any questions!Forcing63 3h
6h <Mediocre> needs you! T/W/Th Nights EST <Mediocre> [H] Thrall is a newly formed guild that was built by former Top 100 US Raiders. Even though we are new as a guild, our leadership core has been progressive raiding for almost a decade. With a strong mentality and goal-oriented focus, <Mediocre> is a guild with an extremely high potential that just needs to fully fill its ranks with like-minded individuals to see that potential become reality. Recruiting: -Ranged DPS: High -Melee: Medium -Healer: MW Monk, Holy Pally, Holy Priest -Tank: Blood, Prot Pally Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00-12:00 EST Guild Contacts: GM of Mediocre: Voltz (BrandNew#11202) Co-GM of Mediocre: Mokthrah (RipLash#11362)Vøltz2 6h
8h [H] Middle Aged Group LFM Greetings Thrall Server, Corpus Zero Gaming (CZG) is a mixed title gaming community founded on one basic idea; to create a stable and consistent environment for friends to meet up after work and enjoy some video games together. The Core of CZG is middle aged working class player that strive to keep a healthy balance between their personal lives and their gaming lives. Even though we've come in/out of the WOW raiding scene through the years we've always stuck together and have used the online gaming scene to foster some truly amazing friendships. The group has evolved into a discord based community that keeps toxicity, negativity, and clique seclusion to a minimum. With solid leadership & a new brand, CZG is looking to expand our player base and create new and lasting friendships with fellow PC gamers. We currently have scheduled events for Warcraft, Starcraft 2 & DOTA 2 & through the help of CZG Curators our community is always looking to expand our gaming horizons to new and exiting PC gaming titles. We do not require a server transfer or have WOW guild membership to raid with us. Events are scheduled on discord in the #czg-events channel. All CZG Events are scheduled on Pacific Standard time -08:00 (Hyjal server time) Current Warcraft Status: The Core players of CZG are seasoned Warcraft players returning from a WoW break. When Legion launched we went hard and burned out fast with the steep grinding requirements to meet our Mythic Progression Goals. Since then we've taken a step backwards and have refocused ourselves on the lighter side of the game setting our sights on Heroic Progression with a less aggressive raid schedule. Currently our sights are set on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras before The Burning Throne launches. We have 2 hours slated for each raid but in some cases are willing to extend 30 minutes to grab a kill if were right on the edge. Current Warcraft Schedule: Tuesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (normal tier farming right now) Wednesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic progression) Sunday 7pm - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (non-current tier content EN, ToV, NH, past exp. achievements...) If you're interested in chatting and getting more information about CZG please hop into our Discord & check out the #czg-welcome and #czg-introductions channels. Contact @Corpus once you've had a chance to look around and well schedule a quick chat to get you into the fold. https://discord.gg/tsSXcJGMajadar1 8h
12h R Sham LF M Guild 1/9 932 Resto Shaman LF Progression Guild. Guaranteed Attendance. In-game mail or whisper is fastest way to contact me. Tidalsurge-ThrallTidalsurge1 12h
13h 923 Blood DK hello thrall i miss my old home of thrall... im currently a alliance DK but im looking to come home to the horde im a 923 blood dk looking for a home and of raiders who dont just log in to raid but do other forms of content... i can no raid fri-sun cause of my job they are busy nights for my job.... if you have any questions feel free to add my btag hugs4drugs#11741...im on alotYouknownot1 13h
13h <DMATB> 9/9H 5/9M Now recruiting. <Dirty Mike and the Boyz> 9/9H 5/9M ToS 9/10M NH <Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild. Current recruitment needs: Tanks: Brewmaster Monk Death Knight Guardian Druid Melee: Arms Warrior Ranged: Balance Druid Mages Shadow Priest Warlock Healer: Shaman Loot: We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind. Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.Nioen106 13h
21h Casual Raiding 9/9H LF DPS Twisted Reflection - Thrall [H] Casual, friendly, yet progression-oriented raiding guild. We're looking to add some more players to our roster for Antorus, plus some extra social members! Currently 7/7H EN ; 3/3H ToV ; 10/10H NH; 9/9H ToS Raid Schedule (2 nights): Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30pm -> 11:00pm (est) We value relationships and reliability over numbers. The aim is to bring in some great players who share the same friendly and mature attitude towards playing this game, but still have the desire to achieve great things. During Legion, the focus will be on clearing Normal and Heroic raid content, plus challenge ourselves with the new Mythic+ dungeons. Looking to recruit: DPS: -Frost/UH DK -Rogue -Havoc DH -Mage -Spriest -Ele Shaman You will have to: -Be willing to learn with us. Patience is a virtue. -Do your best to gear up if you're behind in ilevel/AP, but we will most certainly help. -Come prepared to raids. -Play your spec properly and enjoy! Other classes not listed above at this point in time are also welcome to apply. Can open a spot in raid team for players good at their class. Why join? Great people Punctual raids Progression focused Alt friendly Free guild repairs Free flasks and food for raiders Discord server If you are interested in joining contact us... via battle.net: NovaBlack89#1789, Briyna#1580 and Nemesis#1352 www.twistedreflection.net or ask to speak to one of our officers in-game!Blackshifter64 21h
21h <Solitude> 9/9H LFM for mythic pulls <Solitude> US-Thrall: Horde Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST About us: We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently clear 9/9 N&H ToS in one night and are looking to move into Mythic ToS pulls prior to the release of Antorus. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win. Goal as a Guild: To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion. Current Progression: 9/9H ToS Progression from our previous guild: Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: CLOSED Healers: CLOSED Melee DPS: OPEN - pref ret pal/rogue Ranged DPS: YES-Pref boomchicken, afflock, hunter We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time! In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. What We Expect From You: Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull. Strong knowledge of your character. A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism. Have discord with a mic Geared to Raid Legion Content min 900 ilvl and concordance Communication and Loot Rules: We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc. How to apply: Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread. BNet: kaerbaer#1475 vxn#1641 ADW#1785 Discord: kaerbaer#6124Kaerilyn14 21h
21h <YCHS>, 1 day/wk Weekend raiding! (9/9H) Hey all, My guild, <You Cant Heal Stupid>, is looking for competent players to add to our roster for heroic weekend raiding! We pride ourselves on clearing raids effectively with such a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of doing so in a 2hr period per week, even after many roster changes over the course of the tier. We are in need of players who are both good at what they do, and are willing to actively involve themselves in the guild to build a stronger core of players overall. RAID TIMES AND DAYS SATURDAY (AFTERNOON): 12pm - 2pm EST (11am CST - 1pm CST) PROGRESSION 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras RECRUITMENT NEEDS Tanks : Closed Damage - Shadow Priest (HIGH) - Mage (MED) - DK (MED) - Warrior (HIGH) - Warlock (HIGH) Healers - Resto Shaman (HIGH) - Resto Druid (HIGH) All classes will be considered regardless of our priority needs. Feel free to add me below if you want to discuss anything regarding this. PERKS OF RAIDING WITH YCHS - We cover repairs, flasks, food, and vantus runes - We can guarantee AOTC each tier despite the low time investment - We have an active community constantly running m+ dungeons and participating in older raids for AP / Legendaries - All our raiders hold their own in raids, you wont feel like you are the only dps in the raid REQUIREMENTS TO RAID - An item level of 910 or higher, preferably with tier acquired already - A decent enough warcraftlogs page to show you are capable of playing your class well - Must be able to commit almost 100% attendance if you are a healer or tank - The willingness to involve yourself with the guild and be a part of the team, not just another number that shows up once a week - Be willing to accept criticism when needed, and be willing to keep up with your class and keep up-to-date with how its played While our requirements may seem a bit steep for a heroic guild, we expect our raiders to play well so that we are able to progress through heroic without spending weeks on the same boss. We are also considering light mythic progression in the future and the same rules will apply to that. That being said, we hope to hear from anybody interested in the guild. Feel free to contact me below or leave a comment on this thread. CONTACT US! Protek#11993 (GM) Cruadal#1146 (Raid Lead) Justin#0180 (Discord) Thanks!Clawnorder12 21h
23h <Crimson Onslaught> 9/9H LFM Crimson Onslaught: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Crimson+Onslaught Faction & Realm-NA/Horde/Thrall Raid Times-Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10pm; group invites go out at 7:15pm we pull at 7:30. Needs: Recruiting All Roles (Interested in talented individuals with a passion to push content, active within the community) Contact: Feel free to message me here on Reddit, or on Discord: Tyler#8961 Bio: Looking for a guild that is active, not exclusive, encourages and equips our players to be the best they want to be? We are the fit for you. We are currently seeking all roles to help fill numbers in our guild. We are beginning Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression this Tuesday, September 19th! Join us in this exciting time for the guild. We are in need of core DPS roles, so any and all are welcome, but are also seeking talented healers and tanks. We have plenty of active players, so we also run Mythic+ Dungeons, PvP, Xmog runs, and so on! IF you are even remotely interested, send me a message and let's talk. We aren't elitist... we are not interested in drama. We understand Mythic Progression is hard.. you should too! But we don't give up, and we want you to join us in the phone of progression. We have plans to move straight into Heroic Antorus. If raids not for you, come run Mythic plus with us. We have something for everyone. Active discord, feel free to jump in, if that's your thing! Again, please feel free to shoot me a message. I'm a person, just like you. Trying to avoid the copy/paste feel that these posts so often feel like, with no humanity... come make some dank memes and chill with some kool peeps.Tÿlèr1 23h
23h <Aftershøck> LF geared healers <Aftershøck> 9/9N 9/9H Is recruiting a MW monk, Resto druid and melee dps for heroic progression. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 11pm-1am server. We are looking for solid/geared players who are looking for a home for progression raiding. We are a tight knit guild with active players who are down to earth and helpful. We are looking for at least 920+ilvl and provide logs if possible but not mandatory. Recruitment Needs: Healers: MW Monk, Resto Druid Ranged: hunter, mage Melee: Fury warrior, Arms warrior, Frost DK, ret pally Contact me in game or battletag: Khoneycutt#1439Gütermouth21 23h
23h <Calculated> 5/9M recruiting <Calculated> is now recruiting a few people to further push progression in ToS We currently are in need of: Tank: 1 DPS: 1-3 (ranged HIGHLY preferred but are willing to take a look at all) Healer: 1 (mistweaver or resto druid HIGHLY preferred) All classes are considered as we have some flexibility in roles from current members Loot is handled via loot council so sucking up to officers is how you get gear. Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 10pm-1am server time Message Dissertate, Melkor, Calystae or Timzak#1120 for more infoDissertate3 23h
23h [H] Dark Pact Recruiting (T/Th/Su 6/9M, 9/9H) Dark Pact (since 2005) is currently recruiting players for mythic Tomb. We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of having fun while getting cutting edge each tier. We'd love to welcome any experienced, passionate players to join our ranks! If you've been playing wow for many years, we may be a great fit for you. We raid mythic Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 to 11:30 PM EST, and are currently progressing through the later bosses in mythic Tomb. Heroic farm is on offnights (usually Sat). In previous tiers we were 10/10M, 3/3M, 7/7M (cutting edge for each). We are currently in need of: -ranged DPS: mage, hunter -melee: rogue, demon hunter -healer: resto shaman -tanks: druid, DK, or monk Of course, any exceptional player will be considered regardless of spec. Please contact us if you're interested in joining! While we prefer recruits with extensive mythic experience this expansion, we will consider applicants looking to move up from heroic as well (if your artifact is capped!). Recruitment contacts: kestrel#1260 (Kestrel), Grizlee#1190 (Grizzlee), Boxer#1206 (Bockser), Elawde (in-game)Grizzlee51 23h
1d ► <Icon> (3/9M M&Th 9-12) LF HPriest ◄ Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Raid Days: Thursday/Monday 9 PM -12 AM EST, Optional Saturday 11 PM - 2 AM EST VOIP/Chat: Discord Loot System: Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) Current Raid Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS, 9/9 Heroic ToS Classes/Roles We Want: Holy Priest (with Shadow offspec if possible) Are you a veteran raider with a semi-hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities but have the burning desire to kill bosses and steal their purples? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! Many of our core has been together since Vanilla back on our old server of Darkspear (yes, Swifty's server - he was even a member for a hot minute until we didn't pvp enough) but since our move to Thrall before WoD we've added a ton of awesome people from this server and beyond! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older (average age in low-to-mid 30s). With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our old sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST) and are preparing to hit Heroic ToS hard when it drops! We also have an optional Saturday raid from 11 PM to 2 AM EST for alts, friends, night owls, West Coasters, and others who want a more relaxed place to kill things as its content's difficulty is a step below what the main raid nights focus on. Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or send me a DM on Discord at @Mahanaxar#6385 Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar117 1d
1d <Seduction> 9/9H LF Ranged dps for mythic <Seduction>9/9H is looking for competent RANGED dps for our mythic group We raid T/W/TH 730p-1030p server time Warlock-High Mage-High Boomkin-Medium Hunter-Low Ele shaman-High ShadowPriest-High Havoc DH-High Just because you don't see your class listed don't mean we cant check you out We use Discord and RCLoot Contact me here or in-game if interestedBrrad8 1d
1d (H) Tenacious is Recruiting 7/9 H ToS Tenacious needs a few like-minded gamers to make some *%!# happen. We are recruiting for our raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9PM-12AM. We are a bunch of casual former hardcore gamers who primarily took the last expansion off, but are ready to get back into the game! Our Horde guild has been around since Vanilla. We have now all settled down and got ugly and fat (well some of us). If you like drinking, football, harassing Canadians (or in rare cases harassing Americans), talking games, computers and just general nerd stuff. Then this may be the guild for you! We do not put up with drama! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for: Any DPS Any heals who have a good DPS offspec Any other classes/specs please hit us up if you are interested as well! Please talk to any Tenacious member to be directed to one of our outsourced Officers. Add one of our officers Redfire#1784, Slayer3717#1356 or Mejiro#1492 and we can talk about getting you on board!Sabathia70 1d
1d (H) Thunderguard 9/9 H TU/THU 8-11P EST LFM! **09/21/17 Update** 9/9H, looking for more for Mythic and for Antorus Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. Just a little bit about us. We are extremely laid back and very sociable. We like to have fun but are able to get serious when the time comes to get stuff done. We currently are in need of a few more to complete our roster as we look towards mythic raiding and the upcoming raid tier. Some of our major class needs are: DPS Ret Pally Feral Druid Demon Hunter Rogue Mage Arms/Fury Warrior Healer Holy Pally Disc Priest Resto Shammy Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (EST). Aside from raiding, we run a bunch of mythics, keystones, PVP, World Content and transmog/achievement runs. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild. We also support all different playstyles, so if you do not plan on raiding you are also more than welcomed to join us. We also have a healthy group of players that play games outside of WoW including PuBG, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and more. We use discord as our primary forms of communication and always have people on to talk to and play games with. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu145 1d
1d Thrall Mythic+ Keystone Sales Hi all! Our group has started boosting full Mythic+ Keystone runs again, this time with the introduction of the new dungeon, Seat of Triumvirate. In previous Legion patches we've boosted more than 200 people on Horde with overwhelmingly positive feedback, and we plan on keeping the same record with the introduction of 7.3. We also hold Rank 1 for our realm and respective classes in the latest Mythic+ Invitational. While boosting you, we still easily compete with or beat the most famous boosters on boost run times. During our runs you're welcome to join us on Discord though there is no pressure on the people we boost to speak. Back in MoP and WoD we boosted all sorts of people - long-time players whose friends have quit, casual players who can't find a group, and even players who've only been on WoW for a month or two wearing nothing but blues and Timeless Isle gear. Now once again all classes on HORDE US THRALL are welcome. You don't even need to worry much about your characters gear! Add my Battletag details (Broctopus#1736) and we'll discuss prices and deals. I will always add contact requests within 24 hours at the absolute latest (usually its much quicker). So what do you get from this boost? - Guaranteed 935+ ILvl Gear - Good chance at gear from run. (YOU GET ALL THE LOOT!) - Keystone Challenger Achievement - Keystone Conqueror Achievement - 170 Achievement Points (Full Package Only) What you MUST have for the boost: - Positive Attitude - 110 Level Character on THRALL US HORDE - Discord (Optional) - In-game Currency ONLY (No exceptions) So my contact details are: WoW Battletag: Broctopus#1736 (Los Angeles) Looking forward to hearing from you! Tags: mythic+ boost ally , mythic+ boost horde , mythic+ keystone boost wow united states ,mythic+ keystone boost wow thrall , keystone boost wow, +10 key boost, thrallSidao1 1d
1d lol, twitch streamer stole your realm first. thoughts?Beeno4 1d
1d [H] 925 Holy Priest LF Late Night Raid Looking to find a raid group on my holy priest that is moving toward mythic or currently in mythic and will continue on with steady progression. start time of 12am EST or later but will consider all. Not available Tues/Wed/Thurs unless it is after 11pm EST 9/9/H on Priest; 4/9M experience on a Horde MW Main (7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M) Not interested in dpsing or a bench spot MW Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CWKABt1jyTY2awM6#type=healing&fight=12 For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at kaelani.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kaelani#1390) Thanks!Kaekixi3 1d
1d 930 Tank Looking For Guild iLvL 930 Tank looking for heroic raiding guild on thrall. i have plenty of pulls on KJ but no AOTC :( . Not looking for any crazy strict guild.Trøg0 1d
1d 2/9 M Looking for DPS H <Raiding Is Hard> 2/9 M is looking for DPS to fill out our raid roster. We are moving our way through mythic and are looking for more dedicated people to join us in the adventure. We raid Thurs 10 pm-1 am and Friday 10 pm-2 am. All DPS specs are welcome. Please message Sero#1194, Lumie#1908, Ubernaught#1668, Badinkadink#1454, or Trillen#1573. Thank you for any consideration.Sicksox0 1d
1d [H] Swipe Right For <Epics and Chill> 9/9H Vision: 20 minutes into <Epics and Chills> we will have you blow all your cooldowns! In all seriousness, our guild really stands behind those two things: 1. get epics 2. stay chill. In other words, we are a casual raiding guild. Our leaders understand that jobs, kids, mental well-being, and even Netflix and Chill can sometimes be more important than <Epics and Chill>. So it's our vision to bring a balance between fun and progression. If you are looking for a server first, go ahead and swipe left. Otherwise, keep reading. Benefits: Maturity - Most of our members are 25+ and more than a handful of our members are parents with young children. We are also blessed with a well balanced male/female ratio. In other words, we respect our members regardless of occupation, gender, sexual orientation, or background. Light raid schedule - Our current progression nights are two nights a week 9pm EST to 11pm EST. While we do raid on other nights to help new members and alts gear up, no one is pressured to raid more than what they want to. Our guild was AotC in Hellfire Citadel and continue looking to progress. Personal Loot - Guild drama usually arises from loot distribution. Our guild has decided to circumvent these issues by using Personal Loot in all our raids. Flexibility - We believe people should play the class they enjoy, so we are happy to accommodate if people want to change specs or change class, provided that they meet the necessary raid requirements. Our Expectations: Be respectful - Respect other members and respect the officers and raid leaders. Be able to handle some constructive criticism, and remember that it's to help you and everyone get better. Be prepared - If you plan on raiding, come prepared. Everyone in the raid deserves to have fun and their happiness should not be taken away because others do not pull their weight. Be flexible - A guild is about building a community and helping each other out. Sometimes you may have to go above and beyond, and we will be appreciative. If our guild looks like what you are looking for, just swipe right and see if we match. Or you can just message Heallucinate in-game. Good vibes only!Nekomancy38 1d
1d H Paladin LFG! Holy paladin looking for a guild! Currently 929 with 6/9 experience. I am on warcraftlogs neopaganism-thrall. I have been raiding since BC, looking for a couple nights a week, starting around 9:30-10:00 E. I would like a guild who is active in m+ as well! Current guild has been forced to take a break due to some irl issues. Lathander#1319Neopaganism2 1d
1d 942 Tank lf guild for Antorus Hello, as the title says I'm looking for a guild to call home for the new Antorus raid coming out. Did a lot of spec swapping last couple of patches but decided being a steady tank is best. I regularly tank 10-15s mythic+. I'm available every day from 6-12 p.m. EST. I'm 5/9 M xp and 2.3k pvp xp. I do also have a 934 mage and 920 shaman alts that I have been trying to keep relatively close. But as of now I would rather focus on one class. I have pretty much all forms of voice available also. Any questions btag is TravisM#1102 thank you.Rebornkaos1 1d
1d <Mediocre> [H] LF Mythic Raiders <Mediocre> [H] Thrall is a newly formed guild that was built by former Top 100 US Raiders. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real- life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously. Recruiting: -Ranged DPS: High -Melee: High -Healer: MW Monk, Holy Pally -Tank: Blood, Prot Pally Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00-12:00 EST Guild Contacts: GM of Mediocre: Voltz (BrandNew#11202) Co-GM of Mediocre: Mokthrah (RipLash#11362) Fill out an application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegsEV1rF_iKxc29El0LdC9jo8TSAQ9pkPVvqcFIbwkYrTDMA/viewformMokthrah0 1d
1d [H] <Guts> 9/9H 4/9M Purple Team Recruitment! <Guts> is a semi-hardcore guild formed in March 2017, and has grown exponentially both in raid progression and guild activity. This thread is dedicated to recruiting players for our core raiding team (Purple) for current and future mythic content. Currently, our focus is becoming one of the top 20 raiding guilds on Thrall. Guts is often described as a “breath of fresh air” compared to other guilds, promoting a fun and energetic atmosphere. We have an active Discord server that the community is built around. Upon joining, you will be promoted to “Challenger” and undergo a maximum trial period of two weeks. We request that you have a high attendance rate during trial period. Do your best to not miss a single raid. You will have 2nd priority when invites roll out and may be benched for certain bosses so other challengers can be tested. This is a rare occurrence but you have been notified. The Basics: -Raid Schedule: Wednesdaay 8-11PM Friday 8PM-12AM (EST -4:00) -Loot Policy: Master Loot with BiS Spreadsheet, Major Upgrade, and Minor Upgrade rolling. -Be at the entrance to the current raid (Tomb of Sargeras) or already inside no later than 8pm. Raid will only ever continue past 11pm by 1 attempt. -Strategic or corrective discussion is common during raid and is always constructive. Open Core (Purple) Team Spots: -Healers: OPEN for raid healing and Holy Paly. -DPS: Boomkin or any Mage spec (Fire Pref) (915+ ilvl) -Tanks: CLOSED. For more information or general questions please reach out to anyone below: -Prettylow (Recruitment Officer) (DeezBiscuitz#1989) -Klicky (Raid Leader) -Kharzul (Guild Master) WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/GutsPrettylow33 1d
1d Dark Divnity (H) LF Raiders & Members! Raid Times: Fri/Sat 11pm-2am Server Time (EST) Cauldron & Feasts provided for ToS raids Currently 9/9 N ToS 2/9 H ToS Looking to fill Heals/RDPS/DPS Discord used About Us: Dark Divinity was founded by a few members who had gone through several guild mergers together and decided to create a stable guild for people to enjoy the game. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and comfortable environment for people to progress through content and advance their characters. While we get a little salty at times, we remain respectful of all members in our guild. We are in the process of developing our raid team in order to tackle H ToS and move in to M ToS. We are in the team building process of our raid team, so patience is a virtue. You wil NOT find instant gratification here. Hard work and a great attitude will get you on board. Our raiding environment is what I would consider casual while still taking things seriously. We are not militant, we do want to progress, but we want to have fun doing it. Raiding should not be a job. If you you aren't interested in raiding not a problem! We love having more members to just hang out with and enjoy the game. Only interested in having a few people to run keystones with? Check us out! We do that too! Just wanting a friendly guild to join while you do your thing questing and what not? Give us a shot! Want to try out raiding??? Well come on along! What we expect from you: Someone who is willing to work through the fights, even if that means wiping several times. Someone who communicates well and has a desire to learn the mechanics. Someone with maturity, who will treat other members respectfully. Someone who just truly enjoys playing this game! Someone who can be laid back and chill while still taking progression seriously. Someone who is able to address problems with others one on one, not in guild chat. Someone who really wants to have fun, relax, and chill out with a group of great people. General: Please do not let a low level or iLvl discourage you from joining. If you have a desire to raid, and become a member of a guild with welcoming helpful people, please contact us! When we are not raiding you'll find our members pushing keystones, running old raid content for mogs and mounts, or just to feel like bad asses. If a member needs to do EN/TOV/NH for quests, we throw a raid together, if they need to run Dungeons for quests, we throw a group together. Our goals are to get back to the camaraderie of a guild, where everyone is helping each other, and progressing through content while still having a hell of a lot of fun. If you are interested or have any questions reply here, whisper Tillae in game, or send an in game post to Tillae. *note* We welcome anyone that wants to join, and please remember....our raid team is in it's team building phase. You will not be insta-joining an established raid team. If you are going to join only to leave after a couple of wipes, please save your time in contacting me.Tillae21 1d
2d 3 returning players lf sat/sun raid Hello, I'm looking for a weekend raid for myself and two others. We're just coming back to the game after leaving just before ToS released. So we're working on gearing up to get caught up. We haven't done anything but lfr ToS but were 7/7M EN and 10/10H NH before we left. We're also new to thrall as well, but commited to finding something here. Characters and ilvl are as follows; -Shaman (Enhancement ilvl 914) -DK (Frost /w Blood OS 920) or Mage -Priest (Holy 895) So if anyone has a weekend raid (Sat/Sun) that needs people when we're raid ready let me know. Thanks!Wutusay2 2d
2d H <Hardcore Casuals> 1/9 M looking 4 DPS Hardcore Casuals is a casual raiding guild currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M looking to push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We were 10/10 H and 4/10 M during NH. We are looking for competent dps to join us to push into mythic ToS. Not really interested in shamans, mages, DKs, or pallies! Would like dps to have 915+ ilvl with 8/9 Heroic Tomb experience prefered but not required. However other dps classes interested are welcome. We raid Mondays 8:30 -11 and Wednesdays 8-11 Server time and M+ keys throught the week and on the weekend. Sometimes run an Open alt raid saturdays. Raid environment is casual we love to joke around and have fun while raiding but we do take things seriously when it comes to new progression bosses. We run EPGP as for our loot system. We also use discord for voice and coordinate most of our guild activites through discord. Message Sylvion or Chickenoodle if interested in our guild. Can also add me on Vorroc#1575 or Chickenoodle at chickenoodle#11478. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion0 2d
2d <Valence> 5/9M Recruiting for Tomb! <Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times. About <Valence>: - Located on Thrall [H] - Currently 9/9 H, 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras - Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - Loot is done via /roll with rank priorities Raider > Member > Recruit (2 weeks) - Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning - Level-headed officers, no screaming Available Raid Spots: Healers: - 1-2 Core healer spots, preferably a Holy Paladin/Resto Druid DPS: - Rogue/Balance Druid preferred, all exceptional DPS considered Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more: - Caturdày (Varsity#1156) - Discrepancy (Clawsdown#1133) - Telestia (btoms000#1276) - NasakeCaturdày32 2d
2d <Exødus> 8-11EST 3/9M LF DPS Greetings, <Exødus> is a guild partially formed of former Mythic NH Raiders on Thrall. We are currently 9/9H 3/9M ToS and recruiting to push through mythic in a semi-hardcore atmosphere We raid progression Wed/Thurs from 8-11PM EST, with an optional raid on Friday. We use RC Loot Council as our looting tool, and require that all raiders attend 90% of raids (we understand that real life can get in the way at times, but please give us a heads up). If you are looking to push mythic content in a focused, respectful atmosphere then <Exødus> may be the guild for you. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS Healers: None for now but flex players are high priority Tank: None (for now) DPS High Priority: SP Priest MM Hunter Boomkin Feral Mage (Any spec) Warlock (Any spec) Sub Rogue Warrior DPS Mid Priority: Enh Shaman Ele Shaman Havoc DH Ret Paladin WW Monk Assassin Rogue Death Knight (where my bros/sisters at? :c) **Any exceptional player is encouraged to apply, even if you do not see your class/spec included under our current recruiting needs, all we need are da big deeps but especially fitting personalities.** Website: https://www.exodusthrall.com Battle tags to contact: Goldy#1744 Goldy#7964 (Discord) GM Rhaju#1721 Rahju#9056 (Discord) Raid Lead Methinex#1487 methinex#8379 (Discord) Heal Lead Pollixx#1880 Pollixx#8559 (Discord) Guild A-Hole (kek) WutsKraken#1122 WutsKraken#4949 (Discord) Raid AssistRikward13 2d
2d <Traverse> 5/9M Fri/Sun 11-3AM < Traverse > US-Thrall | Horde Friday/Sunday 11pm-3am EST Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 5/9 M Past Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H 7/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 H 2/3 M Nighthold: 10/10 H 9/10M About Us: Traverse is a newly formed progression oriented guild who's core is comprised of experienced players who have known each other since Wrath and have decided to come together again for Legion. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment. What We're Looking For: Traverse is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who's open to constructive criticism, and has the ability to act like an adult and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. Recruitment: We are currently interested in looking at any and all applicants. Class specific needs are as followed: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed Melee DPS: ⦁ Warrior ⦁ Rogue Range DPS: ⦁ Druid ⦁ Mage ⦁ Priest All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of our current recruitment needs. Expectations: ⦁ Bring your A game every night ⦁ Maintain steady attendance ⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start ⦁ Be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food ⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression encounters ⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Voice Chat: Discord Required Addons: DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools Angry Assignments Application Process: - Submit an application. - The application will be reviewed and discussed internally. - If you are on server or if the tier is currently crossrealmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and what your personality is like. - If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial. - We trial our applicants over a 3 week raiding period to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial process you are encouraged to roll on any loot but members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current members) If you are interested, please apply at our website: http://traverse.enjin.com/home If you have any questions, feel free to add us on battletag (make a note about who you are) Terrill - TerrillNR#1701 Nerppy - Nerppy#1900 Juria - Yuria#11643 Whopper - Whopper#1534Terrill60 2d
2d H <Hardcore Casuals> 9/9H 1/9 M lookin 4 Dps! Hardcore Casuals is a casual raiding guild currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M looking to push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We were 10/10 H and 4/10 M during NH. We are looking for competent dps to join us to push into mythic ToS. Not really interested in shamans, mages, DKs, or pallies! Would like dps to have 915+ ilvl with 8/9 Heroic Tomb experience prefered but not required. However other dps classes interested are welcome. We raid Mondays 8:30 -11 and Wednesdays 8-11 Server time and M+ keys throught the week and on the weekend. Sometimes run an Open alt raid saturdays. Raid environment is casual we love to joke around and have fun while raiding but we do take things seriously when it comes to new progression bosses. We run EPGP as for our loot system. We also use discord for voice and coordinate most of our guild activites through discord. Message Sylvion or Chickenoodle if interested in our guild. Can also add me on Vorroc#1575 or Chickenoodle at chickenoodle#11478. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion24 2d
3d LFM for our Guild! <I Pity the Stool> is currently looking for more people to add to our ranks! We're currently working on heroic Avatar. Right now, we have two tanks, three healers, and one DPS. We need to fill out the rest of a raid team to be able to continue progressing through content. One tank also has a viable DPS so tanks will be considered as well. Social players welcome, and we can help with gear. Raids are Wednesday and Friday, 9-11pm Central time. Feel free to message me in game or here!Aquinana0 3d
3d Novus Initium (9/9 H) recruiting.. We are looking for dps (ranged preferred) to add to our ranks as we begin our mythic push. Will also consider others, especially those with tank or heal ospec. Raid days/times are Wed/Thurs from 7:45 - 11:00 server. When we aren't raiding, there's usually a fair amount of people doing everything from PvP, world quests (oh the grind!), and old world content. We also do mythic+ regularly and try to get all raiders at least a +10 every week, if not higher. We hang out in discord usually while playing - often even when playing other games - as many of us have been together for years and enjoy our time chatting and joking around. If Novus sounds like it might be a good fit for you, feel free to add me to btag - Gypsy#1635 - or msg me here or in-game. Thanks! GypsyShadowgypsy0 3d
3d [H] <Euphoric> 9/9H 3/9M Mon/Wed 9PM-12AM LFM <Euphoric> is a progression-focused raiding guild on Thrall. We are skilled and dedicated players looking to take on the toughest content out there together on a strictly light schedule and in a seriously chill atmosphere. Our goal is to maintain an enjoyable raiding community and environment where preparation is taken seriously and banter of each other's company can thrive. • Realm: Thrall • Raid Schedule: Monday & Wednesday 9PM-12AM EST/EDT • Loot System: Loot Council • Progress: 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 4/10M NH, 9/9H 3/9M ToS RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are looking for progression-minded players who will be long-term guild members. Gear is easy to get, quality raiders to consider as friends are much harder to farm. What matters to us is your personality and what kind of player you are. You are not just looking to raid, but also to know the people you are raiding with. All that being said, aptitude matters to us too. We expect our raid members to have a strong understanding of how to play their class and to be self-sufficient and thorough in their raid preparation. They consistently improve their understanding of raid encounters and strategy, being critical of themselves and accepting constructive criticism well by learning from mistakes quickly. • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Rogue, Monk • Ranged DPS: Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Hunter • Healer: Holy Paladin Classes and specs are a preference. What we really look for is exceptional players able to handle raid mechanics while having a good understanding of their class/spec and are able to perform competitively and have a good time while doing it. Don't hesitate to contact one of us or apply! HOW TO APPLY Check out our website for more information about us or to apply! https://www.euphoricguild.com/ If you have any questions or just want to know more, please feel free to contact any of us in-game. Rel (Rel#11125) Tuln (Tuln#1327) Zahnster (Zahnster#1155) Kaelani (Kaelani#1390) Jae (Juicyjae#1260) Ash (Ashlanmagno#1821)Trollrel32 3d
3d <The Alphabetical Order> weekend raids 8/9H The Alphabetical Order (8/9H ToS) is recruiting! Also known as "TAO" by acronym lovers and pesky character-limiting subject lines, we are a small guild of (mostly 30+) adult human folk seeking a select few to maintain a stress-free, casual but capable raiding guild environment. New members are expected to: (A) value 'real' life and the bonds formed with their guildmates more than arbitrary digital accomplishments, thus be willing to raid at a not-necessarily-competitive pace; (B) be knowledgeable in their chosen roles/classes; (C) arrive reasonably prepared for raids to ensure we are playing efficiently; (D) possess a compatible sense of decency, involving an interest in knowledge, empathy, mindfulness, critical thinking and vocabulary skills, and, (E) be willing to put up with our sometimes overbearing silliness. Recruiting, in order of priority: - Melee & Ranged DPS - Tank, viable DPS spec preferred - Healer, viable DPS spec strongly preferred Raid Times: We currently raid on weekends. Saturdays we begin at 9 PM EST, Sundays at 8 PM. We'll typically run 2-3 hours, depending on what goals are set for the evening and collective energy levels. Contacts: Nakodo, Guild "Master" - Nakodo#1161 Zimblebun, Raid "Leader" - Zimblebun#1187 Phragmites, Administrative Assistant? - Scizher#1589 Or introduce yourself on our guild forum - http://weplaywords.org/forum ../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ . . . (Updated September 10) .(_.._.._).'''Phragmites83 3d
3d <Armada> 3/9 M lf DPS! (lf a lock!) <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 3/9M ToS. We are in need of DPS for mythic raiding in ToS. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for raiding who want to join a good group of people and get some content down. We are looking for people 920+ Ilvl. Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): Legion Raiding: ... ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We use Discord and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedd1 3d
3d [H] <Unspoken Insanity> 2/9H T/W DPS & Heals <Unspoken Insanity> 9/9 Normal & 2/9 Heroic - Semi casual adult raiding guild looking for dps and heals. Raid times are 8-10:30 (server) Tuesday & Wednesday. We are a tight bunch of experienced players that have been raiding together since Mists of Pandaria. We use Discord for comms. Contacts: GM - Zynu#1147 GM - Evangeline#1167 GM - Drak#1945 OFC - Berserk#1122 OFC - JustAGirl#1959Sabertooth3 3d
4d Is alliance change worth it So I'm on thrall and I want to go Alliance I know thrall is terrible for alliance but with realm merging is it better?Okrigg0 4d
4d (H) 3 Looking For Casual Raiding Guild Two Friends and I are looking for a one night a week raiding guild that raids on either Friday or Saturday. We all 3 have past raiding experience and enjoy doing frequent M+ Runs. Current Progress doesn’t really matter. We Would like to at least down heroic of the current content by expansions end. We are extremely Social and enjoy having a good time so a chill discord is a must. We play Priest (shadow and disc) Warlock (Affliction) and DK/Feral druid. You can contact me in game @ Vaskie#1282 thanks for your time have a good day.Vaskie6 4d
4d <H> Arms 933 Warrior LF New Guild 9/9H Guild is no longer going to raid as of today because so many people left due to life reasons. I am looking to jump into a raiding team ASAP preferably tonight.Ogkrip3 4d
4d <Might of Ashamane>[H] 9/9N 8/9H recruiting. MoA is a semi-casual guild run by veteran players who have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla and Burning Crusade. We have a fun approach to raiding and maintain a culture of positive reinforcement. We enjoy working with players of all skill levels, players who are curious about raiding or even players who are new to the game, we only ask that our raiders are willing to listen. We are looking for a few raid DPS, particularly Hunters and Plate DPS with tank off-spec, though we will accept any damage dealer who has a good attitude and can do the amount of damage that is needed for heroic raids. Heroic raid times are Fridays and Sundays 8:30PM-11:30PM EST. On Wednesdays and Saturdays 8:30PM-11:30PM EST we do optional raids, usually normal mode raids or old raids for achievements. If interested, please leave a message here or contact me in game for more information. Btag: Arminius#1451Twotide1 4d
4d [H] <Dark Confliction> 5/9M is recruiting We are Looking for a couple dps and a healer. A rogue and range dps are preferred but always accepting solid raiders. We raid Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. You can visit our website https://darkconfliction.com/ Please reply to this thread, visit our website or contact any of the following officers in game for additional information. Shadeslayerz-Thrall (Shadeslayerz#1977) Beasterr-Thrall (Meattrain#1461) Basé-Thrall (Base#1657)Shadeslayerz0 4d
4d (H) 932 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild I'm a 932 holy paladin with 63 traits in my weapon (will be 64 later this evening) and I'm hoping to find a team that meshes with my play style (I'm an adult with a full time job/life/home aka responsibilities ^_^). I bring repairs and I can bring cauldrons and feasts to the raid team along with a sarcastic yet fun sense of humor. I'm looking to push myself to the next level and enjoy the game a bit more. Logs can be found here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/9599663 I do change my aura depending on the needs of my team that I'm running with and I'd prefer a team that runs 3 or fewer heals for the challenge. Ideally you'd be a guild that runs either Fri/Sat after 6pm server or a couple days during the week between 9pm-midnight server. I've been playing WoW since 2005 off and on across several characters and servers. I don't dps or tank so please do not ask - I have tried both and I am not any good at either one. If you're interested, feel free to add me as a btag friend LittleStar#11887Zrina1 4d
4d <Synesthesia> 4/9H ToS Tu/Wed Midnight EST Hello all, <Synesthesia> is looking for raiders who are interested in farming norm and pushing heroic to join our guild! We're 5/9 and looking to continue progression. Raid times: Tuesday midnight to 3am EST/Server Time Wednesday midnight to 3am EST/Server Time Really need 1 tank, 1 healer, and a ranged dps. Could use a melee or two as well. Looking for 895+ but willing to take interested and experienced players on a case-by-case. 900+ ilvl and 600k dps+ for heroic. Please add Priszm@Thrall or Aeon#12393 on BattleTag and message if interested! Discord is another quick way to get a response: https://discord.gg/VPbvJR3 or DM Aeon#5746 Thanks, RevendeathRevendeath1 4d