Thrall

Dec 1 <Midnight Fellowship> LF DPS for Antorus **<Midnight Fellowship - Thrall US - Horde>** is a friendly and active guild looking to recruit experienced and dedicated raiders for Antorus, the Burning Throne progression! We completed Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold, and Tomb of Sargeras while current on Heroic and are seeking additional members to push Antorus on Heroic and hopefully beyond! **Current Classes We Need:** We are looking for primarily DPS, ranged or melee. Retribution pally, Rogues, warriors, and 1 balance druid are our most desired classes but any class will be highly considered! In addition, we hope our core raiders are consistent on attendance and communicate schedule changes, as well as always being open to performance improvement! We also require RCLootCouncil. **Raid Times:** Mon/Tues 12-2 am EST - server (9-11pm PST). Beyond Raiding we also have a dedicated Keystone Night (Wed @12am EST - server), mount/achievement runs, Current Raid Normal runs (Friday @12am EST - Server) and other miscellaneous events (micro-holiday parties, all druid raids, Black Temple/Ulduar runs, etc). We also use Discord and play other Blizzard games in our off time. *We hope you consider us and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me on BNet @ XcBell14#1316 or my other officers @ Xilkoi#1905 @ Cusosaurus#1379 @ Marderz#1337.* *You can also visit our guild website @ http://www.midnightfellowship.com/Haitkenn2 Dec 1
Dec 1 2 DPS and Heal LF heroic raiding guild sub rogue and BM hunter, then either a disc priest/restro druid looking for a heroic raiding guild for next raid tierBoomchikapow6 Dec 1
Dec 1 11/11 Progression-oriented, casual guild LFM Hey all! <Twisted Reflection> is looking to add more players to our raiding group for the last tier of this expansion. About us: Guild has been around since the end of WoD, raiding together all through Legion, achieving AoTC each tier. We're a tight-knit adult group that appreciates a decent pace of progression, without sacrificing the all important fun factor. Server: Thrall - US Raiding schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:00pm server time. Loot system: mix of Personal and Master Loot. Progression in Legion: EN 7/7H // ToV 3/3H // NH 10/10H // ToS 9/9H // ABT 11/11 Other activites: Mythic+ dungeons / PvP / alt raid runs / xmog runs. Currently recruiting: mDPS: DH / Pally rDPS: Priest / Hunter Healer: Pally / Shaman (dps OS would be a big bonus!) What we require: -Know your class or be willing to research in order to improve. Let us help too. -It's not essential to know boss fights, just be willing to learn with us. -We encourage our members to attend raids as much as possible. If you can't make it, let us know in advance please. -At some point in progression there are minimum requirements which need to be met. We don't like benching, but it could happen as a combination of various factors (e.g: low dps + trouble with mechanics + low attendance). -Join our Discord server, always people around for a friendly chat. -Enjoy your stay and have fun! How to apply? Add my BattleNet ID: NovaBlack89#1789 Or if you're in-game ask to speak to one of our officers, we'll get back to you!Blackshifter3 Dec 1
Dec 1 MW LF Progression Guild 936 MW Monk looking for a well organized, reliable progression guild to push through content in Antorus 2-3 nights/week. Ideal raid times would fall between 7pm and 12pm, Sunday - Thursday. I am prompt, do my homework, come prepared, am receptive to constructive criticism, and willing to contribute extra time and energy to better the team if and when needed. If you're looking for an adult healer who is not obnoxious and can hold his own in a raid setting, feel free to reach out. (Additional mythic experience includes prior expansions from Cata to WoD as a Resto Druid, and RDPS earlier this expansion as a Warlock: 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M.) Battle Tag: Malomega#1140 Discord: Omegalo#2698Omegalo4 Dec 1
Dec 1 MW Monk LF Guild Just transfered to this realm and was looking for a Causal/Progressive guild to join in on Raids/Mythic+ Only exp current raid is 8/9 Heroic Bnet: (Sigillumz#11217) If you want to discuss about anything more in detail.Sigillumz2 Dec 1
Dec 1 940+ish rogue lf guild 9/9H 4/11N EXPERIENCE wanting to push heroic. Quick learner and pretty chillJkhkkhkhkhhj1 Dec 1
Dec 1 new to wow hey I'm new to the game and would like a guild to help me get a bit caught upCaninedragon5 Dec 1
Dec 1 Shaman LF H Guild Hello! I recently transferred to Thrall after taking a break from the game. I was on a PvP server and was pretty miserable there and that was a big reason why I took a break so I felt it was time to move. I'm looking for a somewhat casual and friendly guild, preferably consisting of mostly adults. I'd like to get back into raiding with Antorus but I have kids and can get busy so I'm not interested in Mythic raiding at the moment. I currently main ele but have experience with resto as well. I'd also like to find a guild that does content outside of just raiding as well if possible. ETA: Oh it'd be nice for me to add my available times lol. I'd prefer only 2 nights a week and pretty much any time between 8pm-11pm EST Sun-Thur and I can do any time from 8pm-1am EST on Fri & Sat. Thanks for reading! :)Floralux8 Dec 1
Dec 1 Bal Druid & MM hunter LF raiding guild 9/9HC Experienced Players, looking for a chill guild that can fit both of us to down bosses with. Prefer not to raid after 12 Server time. Also must be a guild thats active throughout the week, not just on raid nights, for M+ and other shenanigans. 925 MM hunter and 925 Bal druid Lets talk about our future together ;) dani#1952Katiki3 Dec 1
Dec 1 LF Social Guild Looking to bring my resto/enh shammy to a social guild. I'm talking like one of the ones that has 30+ people on at any given time really and generally wants to run mythic+ and stuff. I just got back into the game and was in a guild like that. They had a raid time and if you could come you came if you couldn't you didn't. No expectation and pug healers/tanks if need be. Are there any guilds like that anymore? That guild people left to play something else for a few months so I'm hoping to find something similar. I can't commit to a set raid schedule because my fiance works random shifts and I have to take care of the baby, which means I have to get up and stuff if she wakes up or something. But I'd like to at least be able to run mythic+ sometimes no one in the current guild I got into wants to do that type of stuff. Please if your guild doesn't have an active /gchat don't reply. I join guilds to run random things at random times and socialize while I'm doing WQ's, I prefer a wider range of people. Not cliquey though.Davoodoobank3 Dec 1
Dec 1 LF raiding Guild Looking for somewhat casual raiding guild.. I have TOS normal experience and Nighthold/EM heroic experience.. along with very small pushes to mythic.Messmer7 Dec 1
Dec 1 Looking to Server Transfer Hey all, I find myself on an absolutely dead server, and I would like to change this. I have been on Windrunner since Vanilla, but there is nothing anymore, no guilds, no pugs, even trade chat is dead. I hear good things about Thrall and I'm trying to get a feel for the server before I transfer. I have raided a bit, but nothing more than LFR since Dragon Soul, when my last guild kind of fell apart. I would be looking to find a more relaxed guild, possibly semi-hardcore, as well as Mythic pluses and general group content. I'm a late night player but most of my weekends are usually pretty free. I'm a long time veteran of the game, and I do my homework. I tend to prefer DPS, and my 3 mains are UH DK, BM Hunter and destro lock. I would love the opportunity to get better with my tanking and healing, but social anxiety stops me from wanting to try with randoms. Like I said, just a feeler post to see if there's anyone out there with what I'm looking for! Thanks!Daxton4 Dec 1
Dec 1 932 MM Hunter lf heroic raid guild I'm looking for a primarily heroic raid guild that raids on the weekends. I can also manage one weeknight if it starts no earlier than 6:30pm est and does not run too late, if it is also paired with Friday/Saturday. I cannot raid two weeknights at this time and unfortunately cannot consider guilds with that schedule. I'm leaving my current guild as the raid nights do not work for me anymore. My wife is also on the server and would also be interested in joining the guild with me, although she does not plan to raid currently. I have quite a bit of experience in raiding, although most of it has been as a pally tank. I made the switch to MM hunter at the start of Nighthold and have raided all of that and ToS heroic as MM. Here is my warcraft logs page if you wish to see how I usually perform: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/fell I'm not the most social player ever, but I am willing to be reliable and will do my best to be a good member of any raid team I am a part of. I enjoy mythic+ and would generally prefer a guild with a strong m+ scene. There isn't much else I need to say. If you think you might have what I am looking for, let me know. Thanks.Fell7 Dec 1
Dec 1 938 DPS DH East Coast Transfer/ LF Raid Is anyone out there taking on new DPS'ers? I am interested in being in a guild who actively raids. 938 DPS DH East Coast Transfer - Looking to transfer here as I just moved back to east coast and cannot stay up super late Pacific time to raid. Played rogue since vanilla / DH since legion. Plenty of raid experience Any questions please ask. Thank you =)Kissypie6 Dec 1
Dec 1 [H] Casual Looking to Learn to Raid Hey there. Sorry in advance for the wall of text. I am an older player that has just been really casual since I started at the end of Cata. I really enjoy wow and I want to do more with this great game. My experience in Legion is some LFR's and probably about half the dungeons (none M+). I recently ran 6/9 H ToS with another guild on another server but it was a little rough. I don't think they were a good fit for me so I jumped back to Thrall, which feels like home. I have a demanding job and I also have a family. I am eager to learn and I want to get better and welcome the constructive help and teaming. So, I am just looking for a casual guild that does normal and heroic raids, M+ runs, old content for fun, quests, leveling, pretty much anything. It would be awesome to find a guild that is willing to teach as we go, particularly with Antorus coming up. I am happy to watch videos or read guides to get familiar with mechanics, but I do have a day job. Definitely looking for a mature guild with like-minded adults. I'd be happy with smaller guilds and even new ones that are building and just getting into raiding like me. Ideal times for me would be 8:30-11PM ET, or there about. Maybe earlier and later on a weekend. I could commit to a day or two a week. Understanding that things do come up, flexibility is key. That said, i would not leave you hanging and would communicate. I want to stay on Thrall and Horde. My main is an Ele Shaman and he is currently 921. Please add me to chat if you think your guild could work for me and lets talk about it. I can elaborate on me and what would work for me and I want to learn about you. My b-tag is Hyperduc#1373. Thanks for reading.Cheezshamich2 Dec 1
Dec 1 Lf Raiding Guild Antorus M,T,Th Hello, I am looking for a guild that will be raiding through Heroic Antorus (starting on Normal or Heroic is cool). I'm a 923 Discipline priest, currently farming out better legendaries. I have healed all major content in Legion and past expansions back to WotLK. I work M-F until 7pm server time, and Wednesdays I have meetings into the later hours of the night, so my ideal raid times are Tues/Thurs or M,T,Th. Something like that. I consider myself pretty relaxed. I take my roll seriously, but I like to laugh at the silly stuff that happens between pulls. I'm wanting to jump into Antorus with a good group of people.Baloony4 Dec 1
Dec 1 LF Guild Ele/Resto Shaman LF active guild. Have 5/9M ToS Exp on main character (Dasch-Draenor) Prefer a guild that raids and does M+! Please pst me in game if you want to know more!Aphäsia3 Dec 1
Nov 30 Wanderlusters(H) LF DPS FOR ANTORUS (H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 9/11N-Ant and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you! Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day) Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =). Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =). We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as. Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =). Ranged DPS- Few slots open Mage- High Boomkin- High Lock- Extremely High Spreist- High Hunter- Med Ele Sham- Med Melee DPS- Couple slots open Death knight- HIGH Demon hunter- Med Rogue- Med Warr- Low Feral- Low Ret Pally- Med/High WW Monk- Med Healers- None needed atm Offspec dps with heal specs are nice though =). Mistweaver Monk- Low Resto Druid- Low Holy pally- Low Resto Sham- Low Holy priest- Low Disc priest- Low Tanks- No current openings. Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer), Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)Warprowler11 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] Heroic raiding guild looking for DPS US-THRALL-HORDE Server transferring is not required to raid. Our goal is to always get AOTC. This expansion we've met that goal. Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7, AOTC: ✔ Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3, AOTC: ✔ Heroic Nighthold: 10/10, AOTC: ✔ Heroic Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9, AOTC: ✔ We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:45pm to Midnight EST. Right now we are clearing normal and heroic on our mains on Tuesday and then progressing alts on Thursday and Sunday until the next raid launches. We are looking for DPS. Monk, Warrior, Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Warlock Our little community thrives in Discord, we chat most of the day and you're more likely to get to know us there than in guild chat. You can join us and poke around a bit/lurk if you'd like. There is more in-depth information about us and the raid in Welcome and Announcements. https://discord.gg/TEERFUc We also have quite a few that love to run Mythic+ and are always down to push keys. Social members or members that don't raid are also welcome, both in guild and discord. If you'd rather talk one on one, you can message me on Discord as Mandi#9070 or bnet as TrophyWife#11495Chardonnay4 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H]<The Selected> 2night, heroic guild <The Selected> is a small, close knit, heroic only guild. We like to stay around 15 people so everyone can stay involved but also take the occasional night off when real life calls. Progress: 7/7H EN, 3/3H HoV, 10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS, 8/11H Antorus Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST Loot: Personal Voice: Discord Antorus needs: -Healers: Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid -DPS: None -Tanks: None Minimum ilvl: 925 *all reliable people regardless of class/spec/ilvl/exp should apply To apply: Contact Bejah (Bejah#11163)Bejah14 Nov 30
Nov 30 LF N Antorus Pug (H) As the title says, I am looking for a decent pug group for Normal Antorus on Horde side. Or a guild group in need of one more. I am not looking to join your guild. I don't give a damn about gear, you can keep it. I just want my AP and see Silithus after it's stabbed. I haven't raided in a while (since Nightmare) but do have plenty of raid experience. I have all the voice apps. I am also not looking to make this a regular thing, one and done.Valdrane0 Nov 30
Nov 30 932 Blood DK LF guild. Found a guild ty all.Plaguebladex2 Nov 30
Nov 30 (H) Phoenix Rising Vanguard We are transferring from alliance Proudmoore on December 8th 2017 and looking for individuals that would like to raid! We are a family/friend oriented guild and want like minded individuals to join us. Our main focus is raiding, and mythic+. We will do more as we grow our ranks back up after transferring. We will be raiding 8pm-11pm Tuesdays and Fridays, these times may be adjusted but are currently set. We are 4/11N Antorus, 9/9H ToS. Right now with how new we are, we are not progressing any Mythic, but we plan to. Some background. The founding members come from a large gaming clan/community. We all spent a large chunk of our PC gaming in that clan and decided that it wasnt for us. All of us like to be close and have trust, and we would hope to have that eventually from anyone joining us. As stated we pride ourselves on being family/friend oriented. We are foul mouthed, talk !@#$ on each other, but raid to kill %^-*. We are all here to play games! Have fun and enjoy doing it. We do use Discord as our voice, never required unless in raid with us. Although a lot of the fun happens there! We play other games as well, a very large chunk of us play Destiny 2, HotS, Overwatch and more. The current raid focus is on a H Priest or H Paladin, and DPS. We would not be opposed to a good Blood DK to pair with our Guardian. Anyone is welcome! but when it comes to raid, those are our main focus. If you have any questions or would like to join when we transfer (December 8th 11pm ST) you can hit me up at Smokey#12840 I am usually always around :)Smokei0 Nov 30
Nov 30 -RD- Core Recruiting 1xHealer + DPS! 11/11N First and foremost, thanks for clicking on my post! We are a Casual non-mythic raiding group of loyal wow friends that enjoy to raid together on raid nights, and play together on non raid nights and shoot the !@#$ in discord whenever we are around the PC. We all have personal lives and families and enjoy unwinding with each other. If we do as well as expected with the next raid, we may be in a position where we do attempt some mythic bosses.. but first I need to fill up our roster! There are two types of people that read forums in wow, those that want it quick and simple, and those that like a little bit more background and details.. Please read whichever suits your fancy :D ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Quick & Dirty: Progression: 11/11N - Starting heroic progression! Raid Nights: Tues-Thurs Raid Times: 8EST for 2-3 hours depending. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* More Details Current Guaranteed Raid comp: Healers: Priest, Shaman Tanks: DK, Monk DPS: Ele Shaman, MM Hunter, DHx2, Warrior, Warlock, Boomkin Tuesday/Wednesday is generally our progression nights, Thursday is our fun/chill night where we double back for normal, possibly an alt run, or something else non stressful/frustrating. Thursday isn't necessarily a required attendance night, though it helps for the first couple of weeks when were working on getting normal on farm, or when we are trying to gear up raiders to join the core. A lot of people tend to ask what DPS specifically we are looking for, in all honesty we want you to play something YOU enjoy, we work our raid strats around what we have and it makes it more fun. It is always a benefit if you have a swing tank/healer role just incase someone is a no show, or for those pesky bosses that require a 4th healer, or a 3rd tank until we are more geared up. Please feel free to ask questions on here, or in game (though I'm easier to contact in game). I will also link the post to my other guildmates so they can try to keep up on the responses as well. Thanks for your time, Jenni -RD- Guild GM RealID: jenni#1690 Discord: jcle4eva#8251 For those of you that REALLY like to know details... -RedDolphin was created back in Cata -6 of the original members are still playing the game with us -Some of our old guild mates still play games w/ us or keep on contact via FB -5 of the 6 are in our Raid Core! -The Guild houses 3 GM's -We all try to keep all professions maxed and up to date to keep guildmates from spending unnecessary gold. We will either give you something for free or simply ask you for the mats if we do not have it on hand -RedDolphin is a home, not a stop over, please join us if you're interested in moving inDobbì6 Nov 30
Nov 30 930 Tank LFG 1. Times available & time zone: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 EST. 2. Server preference: PvE- Med-High Pop 3. Spec: Tank 4. Faction preference: Horde but open to faction change for the right group 5. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi hard core 6. Current progression/experience: TOS normal 7/9, 6/9 H ( guild fall apart ) 7. Recent logs (if available):n/a 8. Contact info: add Edoras#1919 9. Anything else: looking for a heroic/Mythic guild. I have been playing WoW since 2006. I raided 40 man up to Naxx 40 , opened the gates of AQ, and up to HFC. I started raiding as a Rogue and then when BC came out i switch to a H Pally. Played a H Pally into mop came out then switch to a monk was my main into legion then i switch to a DH. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/detharocDetharoc3 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] <Curse of Delusion> - Sunday 9pm <Curse of Delusion> is a laid-back, casual guild built around friendly banter and having a good time. We are looking for people that have a limited amount of time to play but are still interested in raiding Normal/Heroic content, we have no aspirations to push Mythic raiding. We raid once a week, on Sundays, because we know people have work, school, and family obligations during the week. Currently, we are running weekly normal ToS runs on Sunday and heroic runs throughout the week to help gear people interested in raiding. We are also looking for people interested in a casual, social atmosphere that just want a place to hang out and occasionally run battlegrounds, arenas, dungeons, and mythic +s with. If you are interested or have any questions add me on battletag Fallsmyer#1505!Ayperôs8 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Hooked on Healthstones> Recruiting Raiders <Hooked on Healthstones> is a semi-casual raiding/social guild on Thrall, Horde-side. We have 500+ members currently, and currently have two raid teams (one of which has not yet raided). Team 1 in the guild is currently 6/11 normal ABT, and raids Tues+Wed, 8 PM to 11 PM Server Time (EST). This team is currently in need of one Mistweaver Monk or Restoration Druid. Team 2 in the guild has not yet raided, but it's times will be Thurs+Fri, 10 PM to 1 AM Server Time (EST). This team is currently in need of one Restoration Druid, one Beast Mastery or Marksmanship Hunter, one Elemental Shaman, and one Balance Druid. In addition to raiders, we always will accept non-raiders and back-ups - All are welcome here! We offer open guild repairs to all members, 7 bank tabs, frequent old content runs, consistent mythic and mythic+ runs, and will be having holiday events as they pop up! Our primary form of out-of-game communication is Discord, which we use for both voice and non-voice chat out of game. If interested, you can contact me personally by adding Wolvigar#11896 to battletag or messaging Ultimaxius, or you can contact my officers: Duesex, Shamyshine, Leafpaw, Heartsmith, Monkagun, or Swìftstep.Ultimaxius0 Nov 30
Nov 30 Looking for West Coast/Late Night Guild 933 Blood DK living in Seattle Area....looking for Late Night Raiding Guild. Start time of around 10 to 11 Server would be ideal. Hit me up in game or we can chat in disc. BazookaBrian#1533Lloth2 Nov 30
Nov 30 Brand new Wow player I'm looking for people or clan that is willing to help me learn this game as its kinda boring playing by myself and in the videos I've seen can get confusing with everything on screen.. I'm mainly an xbox shooter kinda of guy so I don't have friends to play this with. I'm a horde level 8 elf hunter if this matters and my battle net id is SurR34L#1416.Korator3 Nov 30
Nov 29 <Requiem> 5/9M 9/9H US-Thrall Raiders About Us: Requiem is a Horde Raiding guild on Thrall-US. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a great atmosphere. I'm sure you've heard it before, but we might surprise you! As such we're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. The guild was established in 2013, just before Throne of Thunder released. However, most of the core was playing together prior to that, so it's pretty solid. From us, you can expect a stable, calm and fun environment. In ToS, we're looking to shake things up and change how we do things a bit. Mythic clear is always the objective. We only raid two nights a week, but because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect complete preparation and punctuality. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared, it's all we ask! If Requiem sounds like the kind of guild you'd be interested in, please hit us up for some more info! We're always looking for great people, so don't hesitate to drop us a line even if we don't happen to be looking for your class. Raid times: Monday & Wednesday 7:30-10:00 PM Server (EST) WoW Progress Page: wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Requiem We hope to hear from you! requiemwow.com/apply/ Also feel free to contact an officer via battle.net: Reaper#17717 Oni#1403Valor35 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] <East Coast Nagas> LFM Core Antorus <East Coast Nagas> is recruiting! We are a semi-hardcore early evening raiding guild with experienced leadership, actively seeking to finalise our core progression raid team for Antorus, The Burning Throne. A little background on us: Our guild is spearheaded by east coast Canadians. We are game veterans and our mission is to provide an enjoyable and stress-free experience for all of our raiders and casuals, while progressing through end-game content each week. We are an active and helpful group of people. We are also very social, and actively use our guild Discord server. On off nights, we enjoy running mythic+ keystone dungeons, and helping gear our new recruits. We enjoy playing other games together too, and forming a tight-knit community. Anyone is welcome! We have active players from the US and even Europe! We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and an optional Sunday between 6-9pm Eastern (server time). At the moment we are looking for the following roles: Ranged & Melee DPS, DPS with healing off-spec We are also in the need of a Jewelcrafter and Scribe. We'd like players who are mature (18+) and dedicated, willing to learn and work as a team. We offer pre-pots and flasks FREE to our raiders. As for loot distribution, we use loot council. We only have a few requirements for core and they are: 1) Basic addons installed: Deadly Boss Mods, Recount/Details, GTFO, RCLootCouncil 2) Discord (Mic not required but appreciated/listening is a must!) 3) Be respectful, on time, and do your best! (Be prepared and knowledgeable on fights!) If you're interesting in joining us, whether you're an experienced raider, just coming back to the game, or simply interested in being part of a core team, please send us a whisper or in-game mail. We'd love to hear from like-minded players! Please contact: Setterwind, Vpn/Jacoor Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in-game! ^_^Setterwind0 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Lux in Tenebris> wants YOU! <Lux in Tenebris> (Thrall) (11/11N) (3/11H) is a late night progression guild looking for exceptional DPS to join our Heroic raid team. With the right people Mythic content is a consideration! Core raid group 1 Tues/Wed/Thurs Starting at 10:30PM Server/EST. Currently recruiting: DPS Death Knight Core raid group 2 runs Sat/Sun at 10PM Server/EST. Currently recruiting: All exceptional DPS considered. Expectations: We require Discord and we use loot council for loot distribution and epgp lootmaster to assist in that. Other common raiding addons such as DBM, weak auras, are also expected. Guild members are expected to show respect for all members and other players at all times. 90%+ attendance is expected. Raid begins at 10pm server time. All raiders are expected to be online and ready for raid invite 15 minutes prior to pull time. This means not being in a group when invites go out.  Plan your time accordingly. We provide all consumables, gems and enchants during our core raids BUT: You are expected to be prepared for raid with extra food, potions, flasks, gems, enchants, if necessary. You are expected to have a working knowledge of all fights, no exceptions.  Mechanics are important!  You should be knowledgeable in your class and spec, and be regularly simming, researching, and looking for ways to improve.  You should be able to perform at 90% of the sim.  If you are not, then you need to make changes. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to reach out to us! Contacts in game are: •Avy (#avy1990) •Asheleigh (Phoenix#12364) Thank you for your time!Avy3 Nov 29
Nov 28 <H> <Heathens> looking for DPS Guild: Heathens Server: US-Thrall (PvE - 3rd Highest Horde Pop Server) Faction: Horde About Us: Heathens is a dedicated raiding guild looking to bolster our roster as we continue progressing through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. Our atmosphere is friendly and focused, as fun to us is downing content in a productive team oriented fashion where all raiders contribute strong performances. Our priority is AotC/Heroic farm each content patch and then pushing Mythic progression comfortably while still maintaining our fun environment without becoming 'hardcore'. About Thrall Server: - Bustling economy. Your gathering or crafting profession stuff will sell. Relatively easy to make money and pay for account tokens. - Trade chat maintains a decent level of diverse activity. - No wait times. It might pop up maybe once every 6 months and you're waiting a whopping 3 seconds or something. - There's people everywhere here, even in old content areas, and you'll regularly find individuals phased over from other servers here. Raid Times: 8-11pm EST Tues/Thurs (mandatory*) *optional/normal/alt/farm raids on other nights (Sun/Mon). - Raid invites 15 minutes before listed times. - Consumables provided on progression content, but all raiders should come prepared with their own. Loot Distribution System: Loot Council (via RCLootcouncil addon) Voice Chat Software: Discord (working microphone is necessary) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Priest, with Shaman or Hunter considered if exceptional) - Melee DPS (DK, DH, Rogue, Paladin) *Exceptional applications will always be considered regardless of role. Exceptional pretty much means (but not limited to) if you have an above average performance level, dedication, and attitude. If you play a class with a tank spec and can tank myth+ and like to, we'll definitely put you to work on that and appreciate having you in the guild. - Heathens does not accept 'package deals' for Raiders. - Heathens does not accept children for membership - whether you're a 12 yr old physically... or mentally. :P In addition to raiding - we run a variety of keystones for mains and alts during the week, with a handful of folks who do casual PvP, and regular xmog runs. Official Contacts: Mcscooterson - m34twad#1652 (Recruitment Officer) Kinrae - Drynwyn#1107 (Raid Leader) You can also apply at our website - http://heathens-thrall.guildlaunch.com TL;DR - Honestly... it's a decent guild with good folks and an excellent core that's looking for people who can reliably show up 2 nights a week, reliably blow it up, and fit in with the guild's social atmosphere. It lost a handful of DPS recently, no drama, just folks deciding to retire and do other things.Manbearkat6 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Armada> 3/9 M lf Mage, Warrior, Ret! <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 3/9M ToS. We are in need of DPS for Antorus raiding. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for raiding who want to join a good group of people and get some content down. We are looking for people 930+ Ilvl. Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): Legion Raiding: ... ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We use Discord and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedd22 Nov 28
Nov 28 LF Heroic Weekend Guild Currently looking for a heroic guild to run with on the weekend. Currently in need of some gear but would love to find a cool level, level headed group of people who like to have fun and down some bosses! Looking forward to hearing from you!Mienato3 Nov 28
Nov 28 Looking for Guild I am returning to wow with a new server. I usually place alliance and this is my highest lvl horde character. I may raid and/or pvp a bit, but my main focus is grinding mounts, rep, pets, etc. I get along with people pretty easily and will help out with what i can. Please add tweak#11958 to catch me and we can talk.Notnowbro1 Nov 28
Nov 27 Casual guild is recruiting <Salt Army> is recruiting both new and experienced players. Starting out as a helping guild, feel free to join! Whisper Furytrollmon or Brewselee for invite :DFurytrollmon1 Nov 27
Nov 27 LF casual/social guild Hello, I haven't played since vanilla and am looking for a (preferably 18+) casual guild to level and grow with. I am a working adult who can only play some weeknights and on weekends. Thanks!Criishae1 Nov 27
Nov 27 7/9M 5-hour/week guild LF rogue/ranged dps About Us Propaganda is a 20 - 25 man raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in mythic, progression-oriented raiding. This is a solid, fun and progressive raid team. To that end, we work to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M; 9/9H, 7/9M Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: rogue/hunter, spriest highly preferred! - please be 930+ ilvl and working on your Crucible traits; please have logs available! Please ensure you have enough consumables for the raid night and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull the first boss of the night at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Raiders should be willing to sit on farm nights or for some progression fights to ensure we have the right comp for the job. Anyone who cannot be a mature adult about being benched every so often is probably not the right fit for this guild. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are M+ fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Overwatch and LoL players. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Calendar Tuesday/Wednesday: main raid Thursday: game night (Cards Against Humanity, Werewolf, Overwatch, etc) Saturday: mythic dungeons Sunday: alt raid, 8:15 - 11 pm EST Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. The ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. Contact b.net: Fernmoo#1278 Discord: Gogogadgetkat#7474 Website: propagandathrall.enjin.com Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Totesnotes34 Nov 27
Nov 26 [H] Delusional 9/9 Heroic Recruiting <Delusional> is looking to bolster its raid team to experience content throughout Legion and beyond. If you're looking for a home, please reach out to us to see if we're a good fit for you. We're looking for players to round out our flex group. We focus primarily on Heroic, but if the interest, talent, and player base is there for Mythic difficulty - we'll certainly try it. We raid a comfortable 9 hours a week with a 15 minute break, which helps us avoid burn-out and gives us plenty of time to do other in-game activities. Our raid nights are Friday and Sunday from 7:45 - 11:00pm and 7:30 - 11:00pm server time. Roster Needs Tanks: Warrior - Monk - Paladin - Druid Healers: Druid - Paladin - Priest - Shaman Dps: We are currently accepting all dps specsNotice: Even if we're full, or low on a specific class, please apply. Things constantly change and a spot may open, or about to be open. Officers: If you have questions, please contact one of our players below in-game. Incision Allmíght Eragidari Sureshòt AuloIncision0 Nov 26
Nov 25 LF Heroic Weekend Guild Currently looking for a heroic guild to run with on the weekend. Currently in need of some gear but would love to find a cool level, level headed group of people who like to have fun and down some bosses! Looking forward to hearing from you!Mienato0 Nov 25
Nov 25 Safety Dance Mythic Guild LFM -Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9M leads guild on Mal'Ganis Horde. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally,Druid) -Any dps specs especially Ranged who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! All apps can be put in at https://discord.gg/ph8ybpa under the #recruitment copy and paste it in applications so an officer can get back to you asap! add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Smashzerõ0 Nov 25
Nov 24 2004 Guild: Recruiting Antorus, LF WoW Lovers ** Currently seeking ** - 1 tank wanting to get back into Antorus and into mythic progression - Mythic+ people who like to play with guildmates - Anyone looking for a long-term home to play WoW and other games Hello, We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. Many of us have been playing together for years. That being said, new people join every expansion. We've seen it all. If you want a stable, long-term guild of people who play games, progression raid, dungeon, and talk, give us a look. I've been the GM since 2007. I'm looking for reliable, positive people who enjoy WoW and see themselves playing into the future. Regarding mythic raid progression, people should be able to brush off tougher nights, remain positive, and actually enjoy the process. More perspective and patience is a big deal for long-term success. Current progression is 5/9M, 8/10M, 2/3M, and 7/7M for Legion. We raid every expansion, but we have grown in Legion and seek to get better. Regarding mythic+ dungeons, there are many people who run them multiple nights of the week if that's what you like to do. We previously completed gold medal challenge modes in Mists and Warlords. We raid two nights per week on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also raid a third optional night on Wednesday where people come to clear easier farm content, such as an alt normal and heroic flex. I expect raiders to be on on time, have consumables, and know fights. We log raids and use Discord. We previously used our own website and Mumble, but that's now become backup. Please add me @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild or raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a good conversation. I hope you consider joining our community. Thanks for your time, WretchedmistWretchedmist43 Nov 24
Nov 24 -Safety Dance- Mal'Ganis LFM!! -Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9M leads guild on Mal'Ganis. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally,Druid) -Any dps specs especially Ranged who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild! add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Crìnge4 Nov 24
Nov 23 Bear Tank Looking for Guild I am looking for a guild to do normal and heroic progression in antorus. I am on CST timezone and cannot raid before 8pm CST. I am in the process of gearing up this character as I just switched back to my horde after the announcement of Battle for Azeroth. I am aware of the state of my gear and I am working to get it better. I have Discord and a mic. I am pretty chill and laid back. My btag is Chaos#16157.Tenácity2 Nov 23
Nov 23 (H) Thunderguard 9/9 H TU/THU 8-11P EST LFM! **11/06/17 Update** Still have a few more dps spots open for Antorus Hey All, I'm here to tell you all about how Thunderguard is recruiting and looking for more members with all play styles and all walks of life. Just a little bit about us. We are extremely laid back and very sociable. We like to have fun but are able to get serious when the time comes to get stuff done. We currently are in need of a few more to complete our roster as we look towards mythic raiding and the upcoming raid tier. Some of our major class needs are: DPS Ret Pally Feral Druid Demon Hunter Rogue Mage Arms/Fury Warrior Healer Holy Pally Disc Priest Resto Shammy Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (EST). Aside from raiding, we run a bunch of mythics, keystones, PVP, World Content and transmog/achievement runs. We have players from all different walks of life in this guild. We also support all different playstyles, so if you do not plan on raiding you are also more than welcomed to join us. We also have a healthy group of players that play games outside of WoW including PuBG, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and more. We use discord as our primary forms of communication and always have people on to talk to and play games with. My battletag is Slorg#1281, please feel free to add me if you have anymore questions or are interested. Thanks for the read!Nishu159 Nov 23
Nov 23 Looking for Morning Raid Guilds Hi I plan to come to Thrall with my brother and a friend. We are searching for a guild that raids in the mornings on Thrall.Mescaline1 Nov 23
Nov 23 [H] semi-casual LF laid back/mature guild Hello all. Sorry in advance for the wall of text. As my topic says, I consider myself semi-casual, and I'm looking for a laid back, somewhat mature guild to call home on this server. With the announcement of BfA, I've decided to return to playing horde on a new server. I also play Alliance on a different server with old friends. Now for a little about me. I'm 26 years old. I'm laid back and tend to be a bit quiet. I try to be fairly social, but social anxiety can be a bit rough. I have been playing WoW for 12 years. I raided a fair amount during Vanilla, BC, and WotLK. Around the end of LK, most of my friends / guild decided to leave the game, so I started playing casually solo and with the couple of friends who have stuck it out with me. Since the end of LK, my only raiding experiences have been through LFR. I'm not looking to get into any hardcore raiding, but I would like to casually raid when I'm able to.As of right now, my schedule is pretty much wide open, so I'm on at different times of the day most days. Now for what I'm looking for in a guild. Somewhat active. Laid back, mature, social. Likes running mythics and doing other things in game together. "Casual" raiding. As I only hit 110 a few days ago, I'm not that well geared, and most of my AP is poured into Windwalker since it was what I leveled as and I enjoy it. But I am working on a healing set, so I could have an off spec. I also will be leveling a couple alts here to have a variety. As I said above, I would like to do some raiding, but at this time, I don't want to commit to a permanent raiding spot due to some personal things I have going on right now. If you did want me to join your raiding team, I would need an understanding that sometimes I might have to miss a raid night. I would of course do my best to let you know ahead of time. We can discuss the reasoning why if you think I'd fit into your team. Well, I feel like I've put enough on here to waste everyone's time. Thanks for reading! Feel free to contact me on here, in game whisper / mail or via my B-Tag (Chrono#1537).Liandin3 Nov 23
Nov 23 Feral main looking for Raiding Guild Hello, Feral main looking for a raiding guild going into Antorus that's looking for some DPS. Currently 940 ilvl with 71 AL (almost 72) I own every Legendary under the Feral spec while working on a Resto offspec. I am available any day of the week, however I need to log off by 10:30 pm server time (thrall) due to I work third shift (overnights 11pm-8am server) I can attend any amount of time Thursday and Fridays. I have been fairly casual when my guild died before the release of tomb of sargaras, so I haven't been on a raid schedule since heroic NH, but any guild looking for a good melee DPS I'm looking to get back into the game. Thanks for the consideration in looking at my post.Kiraie3 Nov 23