Thrall

Jun 11 [H]<Coalescence> Recruiting Social/Casual <Coalescence> [Horde] is recruiting! • Who We Are: We formed in early 2016 as a group of friends looking to start a community of like-minded people to have fun exploring content together. It’s always been important for this community to be nurturing and supportive of all levels of play, provide plenty of opportunities for group activities, and above all, to have fun and build lasting connections with one another. We provide guild repairs to all members (increased as you rank up, with generous core raid repairs), maintain regularly scheduled activities on the calendar, and use Discord for socializing and group communication. • What We're Looking For: Social/Casual: We’re a fairly social guild, and as such we’re always looking for new and veteran players of ALL levels to join us as we adventure through Azeroth. We currently have a weekly normal guild run open to all guild members, casual PVP, old content re-visits, and social events for ALL levels (e.g. bi-weekly trivia, and we're currently planning an elaborate guild scavenger hunt!) Open raid is generally hosted either Thursdays or Fridays from 10pm-12am EST. Core Raiding: All spots for our core team are currently filled, but keep an eye out for future openings! • What We Expect: It goes without saying, but be friendly, respectful, and helpful! We have a jovial atmosphere and encourage guildies to reach out to one another for group play. Also, while attending guild events is not required, it’s certainly applauded! It helps you get to know your fellow guildies and strengthens our community as a whole. • Contact Us! For any inquiries, or if you’d just like to chat about Coalescence: · In-game: PM or mail any of the following in-game – Ellemeno, Dieslick, Tandreyn, Fluffeedari · Bnet: Add/contact me through btag - Ellemeno#1870 · Discord: Add/contact me on Discord - Lemon#2770 Thank you for taking the time to read!Ellemeno6 Jun 11
Jun 11 <Adrift> Weekend Raiding Guild is Recruiting <Adrift> We're a newly reformed Guild on Thrall with a chill and friendly atmosphere that raids Fri/Sat 10pm -1am ST. Currently have experienced players with 10/10N NH, 10/10H NH under their belt. We are currently looking to recruit the following to fill ranks for Tomb of Sargeras: 1-2 Ranged DPS (highly interested in Mage, Boomkin, SPriest, Ele Sham) 1 Melee DPS (highly interested in Rogue, Ret Pally or Feral Druid) 1 Healer (highly interested in Shaman, Monk, Priest) All Flasks/Food/Potions and guild repairs are provided and will be made available to you on raid nights. We are also on the lookout for casual players! If you feel we may be a fit for you, please don't hesitate to contact us: Mojomist - Bnet - Hushpuppy#1367 Divest - Bnet - Dismantle#11514Mojomist48 Jun 11
Jun 11 895 Bear LF Guild for M+ Hey all! Quick WoW history about me: I've been playing WoW since late BC. I raided all through WoTLK, but then left game from Cata 'til the end of WoD. I am an adult and am not necessarily looking for a raid team. What I am interested in is getting into a guild that supports Mythic +. I'd love to have a regular group to run with. I am currently set up to run either tank or resto. If you feel like I may fit into your guild, drop me a line here or in game: Syrum#1165 Cheers! and thanks! ßßßearßutt4 Jun 11
Jun 11 906 Hpriest/906 FDK LFG Hello all, As the title says, 906Hpriest and 906 FDK Looking for guild! I'm 4/10M and FDK is 6/10 I had been working nights over the last year and raiding with some awesome Aussies on Barthilas. I've finally been transferred to a day shift position and can no longer raid until 6am lol. Now that I'm on days my friend and I want to raid together! I also played fury warrior until 7.2 where I was top 10 dps on tich. Our raid roster needed a healer so I chose to reroll and haven't been happier. If you wanna check logs: FDK - Hamcat on thrall Hpriest - Butterz on Barthilas Or even my fury warrior alt Nibblur on Barthilas We come as a package deal and looking for some chill !@# people to throw down with. Also, I smash keys non stop.. never ending keys in 7.2.5's gonna be sick Typically looking for a 2 night a week raid team that goes 9pm EST onwards any day of the week and 3rd night (if that's the case) on a the weekend. Both of us are willing to transfer but will never go alliance! Cheers boyz BTag- butters#12561Butterz12 Jun 11
Jun 11 LF Late Night Raiding Guild 897 Bear Tank LF a Late Night Raiding guild raids on or around 11 PM Server. I am 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic looking for a chill group dont want to go hardcore.Holybearrawr1 Jun 11
Jun 10 <Luna Wolves> LF 1 heals & 1-2 DPS Hello everyone! <Luna Wolves> is a casual progression horde raid guild established in 2008 on Fenris, and that transferred to Thrall two months ago. Since that time, we've added some excellent raiders to round out our team and continue our successful Luna Wolf culture! We raid Tues & Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm EST, and we still use vent (old school baby). Our goal is to add 2-3 more excellent dps so we can grow our raid size to 20...thereby positioning ourselves for mythic ToS down the road. To give you an idea on our raids...we full clear heroic NH in two hours (1 shot all bosses of course). That also takes into account a 5-7 minute break after Tich. Some of our core members have been raiding together since WOTLK, and we still occasionally bring up ICC war stories from back in the day. Good times!! We are comprised of folks whose ages range from 20s to 40s. People have jobs, lives, families, significant others, etc and that's cool. That said, we have skilled raiders who have enjoyed being successful raiding and are looking to add folks in a similar situation to build to our core. Are you a skilled mythic raider who is burned out from hardcore progression? We could be your answer! Our raiding environment is fun (we tell a lot of politically incorrect jokes and give each other a hard time), relaxed, but we still expect to down bosses and progress. No one gets raged at for the occasional mistake. We do expect people to know their class, come prepared and perform. Our recruiting targets are: Shadow Priest Rogue Afflic Lock Ret Pally WW Monk DH For more information or to schedule a trial run, whisper Luperical or Vulkus or send an in game mail and I'll follow back up with you. Cheers!Luperical1 Jun 10
Jun 10 Recruiting for Kil'jaeden Heroic/Normal Sales (Horde Only) Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to announce opening spots in our Kil’jaeden Sales group for this upcoming tier. We have been a team since HFC starting with Archimonde Sales all through Xavius, Helya, and Gul’dan sales. We operate an efficient, organized group composed of players in the top US guilds. This June 20th, Tomb of Sargeras is available for public entry. We are determined to dominate the market and crush competition. We are currently looking for Melee/Range dps and possibly 1 healer. Even though this is not a guild run we have a structure that has a ranking order that allows us to maintain control and enforce rules to keep a profitable and healthy market. Requirements: Must have a functional headset with a working microphone Must have Discord downloaded 96-99 percentile for Heroic Nighthold encounters (Mythic logs does not impact your acceptance but it is something we will examine) iLevel of 914+ equipped with BiS legendaries for your specc of choice What can we offer you? This is not our first rodeo. In all seriousness; you will not be joining a nice environment. Have top US raiders, ego leaks everywhere. We’re very toxic and not very nice but at the end of it all we’re all there to make gold. You will be joining a serious run in which we expect a serious level performance from each member in the raid. If you have a mentality of parsing, I highly recommend you not joining us. We are there to provide a smooth, clean kill. As you sell more of the runs you will build your own regular customer base making your gold glow insanely easy to manage. But the key to maintain those regular buyers is to always provide them quality service. If committed to the runs I guarantee you a minimum of 2m gold per raiding day for the first 3 weeks of release. From my own experience, I have achieved 2 gold caps in 1 week with almost every new raid release; it all depends on how long you can go. Through our twitch streams our flow of gold buyers is almost endless for the first 2-3 months. This guarantees that you will never go dry for any pull. Only doing Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden? No. After 2-3 weeks we will provide a Heroic ToS Full Clear (PL) 2-3 times a week. With high demand for the new content gear it is easy to take advantage of the demand with the very little supply. How to contact us: We are recruiting until June 19. To submit your application you would have to contact our recruiting officer through Discord. Have your wowprogress (up to date) and Warcraftlogs ready to share. Add the following user in Discord: Archy#6456 You will be asked a few questions and if everything seems in order you are in! The purpose of the discord is to maintain an efficient communication with everyone surrounding schedules, updates, and market prices. We are all here to make gold and we expect serious players with that mindset. If you are still interested make sure you add Archy#6456 in DiscordNotscaming2 Jun 10
Jun 10 Recruiting for ToS<sun/mon 11pm-3am est <Showmeyourcrits> Recruiting Raid Times - sun/mon 11pm-3am est Looking for Range Dps(no Locks) and Healers Druid/Pally We are 10/10h nh 3/10 m nh About us We are a newer guild that was formed late jan. we are all exp raiders that just came back and looking to progress quickly. we have solid core of tanks and healers just need the dps to round out the roster and bench for tomb contact in game. kongol#1782Køngøl0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Dark Confliction is recruiting! 7/10m 10/10h Hey there! Dark Confliction on Thrall-US (H) is seeking some skilled raiders to bring down M Nighthold with us. We are a great guild that offers our members a competitive online community amongst friends. We have active off-nights with optional raids, and groups that run mythic+ dungeons frequently. Current Progression: 7/10 M NH 10/10H NH 3/3H ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 9:30-12 EST (6:30-9 PST) Optional raid nights outside of those times for normal NH, etc. What we are looking for: We are looking for members who are at least 870 ilvl, raid experienced, with at least 35(or extremely close to) traits in their main artifact weapon. DPS- Mage Ele/Enh Sham ww monk dk Open to any skilled, geared option to trial in our core raid. Heals- We are seeking swing healers with a strong dps spec to trial with our core We are open to just about any skilled player to fill in a few core spots as long as it isn't holy pally. Find out exactly what we have room for by using the contacts below! While these are the classes we have a strong desire for, all exceptional raiders are urged to contact us regarding a trial spot in our guild. We use Discord for all communication, and RCLootcouncil for loot council raiding. Our guild has a long history of raiding together, we are looking for members with a greater good not greater toon mentality to fit into our group of core raiders. We are grown-ups and like to joke around so must have some pretty thick skin. Hit us up for more info about our guild ~ In Game: Chårbeår , Krytsohigh, Basé , Tannzen, Beasterr, ilamma, shadeslayerz Real ID: Charcharbinx#11345 , Base#1657 , Shadeslayerz#1977 , Meattrain#1461 Or feel free to check out our new website to apply from there ~ (Still a work in progress atm) https://darkconfliction.com/Raynbosmite65 Jun 10
Jun 10 2 looking for Raiding guild 898 Affliction Lock 895 Sin Rogue We are looking for a guild to raid and progress with good times would be between 7pm-11pm server timer 2 times a week. We consider ourselves more than casual but not crazy with it lol. Just want to raid, progress, have fun.Dirtyhoar13 Jun 10
Jun 10 LF Guild My current guild raids just a bit too late for me to be able to get into the raids, so I am looking for guild interested in an active, but casual raider as my schedule doesn't allow me to fully dedicate to a full time progression group atm. I play most days at varying times, so looking for a guild that is active enough to have friendly chat while doing my daily activities in game. I can raid any day till 9:45pm server Monday - Thursday or time on Sundays, but Friday and Saturdays are usually a no go for me since I like to get out on the boat and head offshore fishing on those days. I'm even okay with heading into alt groups normal or heroic run and even happy doing older content including both current and past expansions. Btag is Hoohoodillyo#1283Aigaion4 Jun 10
Jun 10 Shaman Old School LFGuild Hello World I am a Resto/Ele Shaman 899 looking for a Guild for tome looking for a hardcore or semi hardcore with very lil to no down time in raids and to M+ on the nights off I have been raiding for almost 12 years. I am lookin g to raid 3 days also I can not raid pass 11:30pm. Xkuma#1770Xkuma4 Jun 10
Jun 10 Fury Warrior LF guild 885 Fury Warrior (Gearing up fast) Started playing last expansion, did all of HFC on normal and heroic, and a few on mythic. I don't have experience raiding NH since I just came back a few weeks ago, but I'm looking to learn and get some gear for ToS. Feel free to reply here or message me in game. I can raid almost every night till 1 am est. DerpingToast#1511Derpingtoast2 Jun 10
Jun 10 {H}-Twisted Pixels - Casual/Social Raid Grp Hello everyone I'm Bro from Twisted Pixels ! We are a Casual / Social Raid guild on Thrall and we are looking for a few more players to help fill out our weekly Night Hold raid group. Twisted Pixels is an adult guild made up of some very interesting people who are always willing to help a guild member out if needed. The social environment is very laid back and friendly and open to all. So please feel free to hit us up and we can talk about an invite. Raid Times are Tues - Thursday 9:30 pm Est - 11:00pm est Flasks and food are provided to those that need a hand up, We do ask for guild donations to help support this system so far it works really well. Loot is set on personal loot so there is no confusion. We are willing to help gear up those who are willing to put in a little work so don't be shy about contacting us, Item level can always be improved. Please be prepared to hop in ts3 for a quick interview before an invite will be extended. Thank you and have a great day. Current Needs : 1 Non Demon Hunter Tank and 1 Non Monk Healer. Dps are always welcome ! Contact info : Brobrewski : GrumpyWizard#11365 Emotom : Sausagetits :Brobrewski6 Jun 10
Jun 9 [H] <Yesterday> 10/10 H We are currently seeking ranged dps to fill out our raid team going into ToS. We raid tues/thurs 8-11 est. If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game or at drop#11250 or bill#13277.Imsokawaiixb9 Jun 9
Jun 9 <Tom Sellecks Mustache> 10/10H <Tom Sellecks Mustache> is Looking for raiders to fill our core team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15 to 9:00 pm (eastern/server time) Discord IS required for raids, Personal Loot. Specifically looking for a Tank (Monk or Pally) Frost Mage and Ret Pally. Will consider Other melee DPS classes 900+ ilvlThorondir7 Jun 9
Jun 9 905 Blood DK LF Progression Guild Hello all! As the title reads, I am a 905 Blood DK looking to join a progression minded guild, preferably pushing into Mythic! Due to my work hours changing to a later shift I am no longer able to raid with my current guild, Heathens. I have been tanking for them since the beginning of Legion and together we've managed to clear heroic versions of all content up to Nighthold, claiming ahead of the curve on all of the raid tiers for this expansion. I would really like to push in to mythic raiding and continue growing as a player in an active progression minded guild that enjoys running random content and generally having fun in the game. My raiding time are pretty flexible on the weekends as I only work during weekdays, but during the week I am pretty much open any time after 8:45pm EST. Please feel free to add me on Battle.net and whisper me if you'd like to ask any questions, and thank you for checking out this post!Baurmau2 Jun 9
Jun 9 Looking for Orelia on Horde I'm looking to transfer to Thrall soon, however my character name is not available. I know a lowbie character has the name. I want to trade gold to get the name Orelia on Thrall. Can anyone help me out?Orelia0 Jun 9
Jun 9 Warlock LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild! I am an 890 warlock that can play Destro and Affliction spec. I am looking for a heroic/mythic guild to start around 11pm est! my btag is bsoap#1245.Crityoshyt0 Jun 9
Jun 9 <Solstice> 9/10M recruiting a rogue Solstice is a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic raiding content. Our current progression in Nighthold is 9/10M. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish. We are also active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:30 to 11:30pm (Eastern time) with invites and trash pulling starting 15 minutes prior. Currently, we place a recruiting emphasis on the following: Melee DPS: Rogue (high priority) Range DPS- Ele Shaman All interested classes and specs are encouraged to reach out to us. If interested, please contact any of the following people: ManKind#1293 (Guild Master) illi#1407 (Recruitment officer) Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader)Zoolanderr54 Jun 9
Jun 8 How is this realm? Just returning to the game after an absence and am looking to change realms. I am originally from Khadgar, but all the people I played with in the past have left. Secondarily the crossrealms (connected to Khadgar) seems to favor a vastly larger alliance population and I hardly see any horde players at all. So the question is how is Thrall server-wise? Would it be a good place to move to?Gisori3 Jun 8
Jun 8 891 Spriest LF Guild 891 Shadow Priest looking for a Semi-casual raiding guild to join. I have hopes of raiding Heroic and mythic content come ToS. I have raided through MoP, WOD, and EN (took a break through most of NH). Can raid all days except for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with a 8 or 9 server time start preferred. Thank you!Venicide4 Jun 8
Jun 8 LF endgame progression guild Hey guys, I've been playing since vanilla and raiding since WoTLK (always as a healer). The last few expansions have been meh and I didn't put much effort into endgame. I'm coming into Legion a little late, but I'm looking for a guild that I can run mythic+'s with on the regular and possibly raid with. I just hit 110, so I'm still gearing. Feel free to drop a comment or message me in game. Thanks!Reicho7 Jun 8
Jun 8 902 AoTC Tank Hey Thrall, Da-Monsta here- Just poking my tusks in to see what's around. I'm currently on another realm, but always interested in finding the place I'd like to call home. The place where I can log in, enjoy WoW, and have a damn good time with the folks I'm guilded with. Seems to be the issue lately. Finding the right feel and the right fit. So, to lay it out... I'm currently 902 Bear Tank, 10/10H Nighthold. I have a full 4- piece tier set, 4 legendaries, and am...3...I think...levels away from capping AK. I've tanked the majority of this xpac and so far have 7/7N&H EN, 3/3N ToV, and 10/10N&H NH. Looking to keep the momentum up for the rest of the current tier and into the next. Mythic progress is in my sights too, at least at a reasonable and respectable pace. For what I'm looking for...a solid guild of amazing people who make the experience enjoyable, memorable...and honestly laughable. If you can't cut up and enjoy the folks you grind with, sort of takes the fire out of it, ya know? Anyway, if you're a guild in need of a tank, hit me up. I won't bite...hard. Well...too hard. At least sit down and have a conversation with me and see if we fit well. I have vent, TS, Discord, Twitch, etc. So getting some voice time shouldn't be difficult. Ideally I'd like to raid 6-9hr/wk, spread over 2-3 nights. Morning raids work amazingly well for me, from about 9am till 1pm-ish. Then in the evening's I'm generally ready to kill bosses and take their fattest loot around 9pm till whenever. I also like doing other things with a guild or mostly guild group too. Having someone to talk to other than the voices in my head is a good start. But mythic/+ is always engaging. Grouping to rip through WQ's...etc. Whatever. I'm a generally easy sort to amuse. TL:DR-- If you're a guild looking for some tankerage for current tier and beyond, hit me up. BTAG is attached below. BigDaddy#13995 OR you can poke me on Discord via Monsta!#9577Damonsta3 Jun 8
Jun 7 (Horde) Havoc DH looking for a guild. First of all, this is a fairly fresh alt. My main is 10/10 Heroic NH raider, but I'm looking for a guild for this alt alone. I have more free time than most, and would like to raid more than two nights a week, on more than one character. That said, I'm currently around 890 ilevel, and the ideal guild would be something that clears normal NH weekly, and (hopefully) also runs plenty of M+ dungeons as well. (EN, TOV, and H NH, and other stuff is cool too.) I'm 100% PvE player though, I don't PvP beyond clearing tower WQs. Any day of the week is fine, except Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any time of the day is also fine. Of course the guild would also have to be okay that my main stays in their current guild. Only reason I'm looking for a different guild, is that my current guild has people with busier real lives than I do, and don't have the time for alt run days... and I really hate PUGging. I'd rather raid with a steady group and get to know more people, and have fun doing so. So, how about it? Anyone got room for one more?Zaewyn8 Jun 7
Jun 7 LF Holy Paladin for Mythic Raiding! <Crimson Onslaught> is looking for an 890+ Holy Paladin with full Heroic NH experience for Mythic raiding in both NH and ToS. When Tomb comes out, we are pushing for a heroic clear as quickly as possible to push Mythic. We are looking for an experienced raider who can begin raiding ASAP. Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7-10pm Server Time. Please whisper Kerrygan in game, or reply to this thread, to apply.Kerrygan1 Jun 7
Jun 7 908R Druid Resto druid looking for a Sat/Sun Raiding guild! Looking to Push Mythic Tomb when it comes out! Message me in game! Mezlock#1354Icelocks1 Jun 7
Jun 7 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi everyone, I am currently looking to join a mythic progression based raiding guild in preparation for ToS. Mythic+ outside of raid times is a plus. I only recently returned to the game and hit max level, so unfortunately I have had very limited time to progress my character to the level of mythic progression this patch. With that said, however, I am a long-time raider who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with my character and am experienced in progression raiding. I am more than happy to try out for any guilds that are interested. Thanks.Mynamekorn1 Jun 7
Jun 7 [H] TSM 10/10H LF Raiders TOS Are you Mustache Enough? ... ... RAIDING: ... Currently Seeking: ... Raid Schedule: ... What we are looking for from You: ... Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information.Zulon0 Jun 7
Jun 7 <Night Vale Secret Police> Casual 2 Night LFM As you can see from the title, the NVSP are now openly recruiting raiders interested in a 2 night / 3 hour per schedule which is: Wednesday @ 8pm CT to 11pm CT Sunday @ 8pm CT to 11pm CT We are a small group currently composed of past high end raiders who have had their fill of the mythic scene and are now looking to find enjoyment in heroic mode! We are looking for nothing more than to just chill out, have a good time and still feel that good ol' sense of progression that everyone loves. Currently, we are accepting any and all classes/specs (aside from tanks) and also accepting of "altaholics" If you are interested in joining, please contact me via Battle Tag: Riley#1811 Take it easy!Ulzar0 Jun 7
Jun 7 Group of 5 Mythic Raider LF Horde Guild My friends and I are currently looking for a Mythic raiding guild to continue Mythic NH progression and in the future, ToS Mythic progression, as our current guild has dissolved. Our group of 5 is currently Spriest(But would prefer to play my MM hunter), Mage, Rogue, Holy Priest, and Resto druid or Resto Shaman, all around 905 ilvl. Our current progression together is 3/10 Mythic with 1 of us being 5/10M since February. We have all been a part of top tier raiding guilds at some point in our wow careers and are really looking to push content together. We're looking for a guild with similar progression on a 2 night raiding schedule with raids starting around 8-9pm EST. We all would prefer to get core raiding spots, but we understand that with a 5 person group this isn't likely in a guild that is already established but we are all willing to rotate in and out of the bench depending on a fights needs or loot needs (for farm content). A link of our logs: Spriest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22888063/latest/ expect similar performance on my hunter, although i do not have any logs for it. Holy Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053804/latest/#metric=hps Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22903521/latest/ Resto Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053811/latest/#metric=hps Mage: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16053773/latest/ If interested reach out to us through real ID: EGbrendon#1845 Papapark#1464 Hobbes#1213Treeznuttz13 Jun 7
Jun 7 907 Fury Warrior 907 Fury warrior with 52 traits. Seeing what is out there. I can raid any day pretty much anytime after 6pm est. start time and would like to be done by 12est. What I'm looking for - - I'm looking for a guild that is willing to help others with achieves, mythic+ runs. - I'm looking for a guild that is active where everyone speaks with each other in a friendly athmosphere. - I hate drama so no drama please. - I am willing to farm and help build the guild bank in return I expect food, flasks etc to be provided when when needed. - most importantly I am looking for a guild that progressing in mythic NH and willing to do the same when ToS comes out. I put in a lot of time on my character to be up to date at every level so I would like to raid current content at a medium to high level.Räkharo15 Jun 7
Jun 6 WTB Blackhand Mythic Shortcut Ill pay 10k a week for a mythic blackhand shortcut. I have the mount and mace i just need the 1h sword. Reply if interested i have a ton of alts that can run it so the more the merrier.Zorosblade0 Jun 6
Jun 6 [H] <Knives for Orphans> 3/10M LF Ranged DPS Knifes for Orphans is casual, fun loving, Zika free, raiding guild located on Thrall (horde). We are 3/10M. We are currently looking for 2 ranged DPS. You should be raiding experienced, human (sea otters may also be considered), have at least one arm, and able to make all of our raid times. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday and Sunday 9pm-12pm(EST). Therapy sessions can be provided in special cases, but sadly we can’t “legally” prescribe medication. A love of cats is appreciated by some members of the team, but some of the more normal people do prefer dogs. Speaking English is helpful, but you can speak Spanish, Portuguese and canadian, if you would like to have secret conversations with some people. We use Discord. You can apply at our website http://knivesfororphans.enjin.com , message me in discord Hinga#5860 (Hinga#1259 battlenet) , or telepathically. Isanusi#1909 (battlenet) is also a good contact.Hinga3 Jun 6
Jun 6 5/10M Breach Breach (Thrall) 5/10M NH We are seeking like-minded, competent players to join our core progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to continue our push into Mythic Legion raiding. The guild is made of both veteran players and some relatively new players, all with the same goal. We like to joke around and give each other a hard time, but when it comes to progression we buckle down and get serious. Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 8:15p to 11:30p EST Recruiting All Capable DPS Healers Possible tank spot We run a competitive Raid Roster, meaning that nobody is grandfathered in and nobody has a promised raid spot, the raid spots are given to people who are consistently available, perform to the best of their ability and continue to outshine other people of their class. Loot System We prioritize attendance and guild needs, meaning that we try to put the piece of loot where it's going to benefit the guild the most. Like giving someone a (2) or (4) rather than a third piece of tier and so on. We favor giving loot to Raiders over Trials. Once you pass your Trial, you're treated equally by the Loot Council, with no favorites being picked or fed enormous amounts of gear. Contact Please message Manbearpik, Reeven, or myself in game for more information! Silkeh's battle tag: Toeneequa#1623Silkeh13 Jun 6
Jun 6 <No Big Deal> LF RDPS! (10/10H, Tues/Thurs) About: We are a tight-knit team that raided together during WoD and achieved 13/13H farm. While the team wanted to push into Mythic, the limited amount of time left before the expansion drove us to take a short break and come back fresh for Legion with a Mythic mindset. We have a group that likes to poke fun at each other, but knows how to buckle down when it's time to kill bosses. We focus on maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere while pushing ourselves to be great players doing difficult content, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 to 11:00 Est Currently Seeking: Ranged DPS of all kinds. Progress: 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N 10/10H Contact: Raid Leader - ravenor#1205 Recruitment Officer - Rizznak#1684, Knivesout#1506 Thanks a lot for your time checking us out. Hopefully we're a decent fit for you and will speak soon! :)Sìmplejack2 Jun 6
Jun 6 Wed & Thus 8-10PM EST LF DPS for M ToS! <Vicarious Eulogy> of Thrall 10/10(H) 1/10(M) Nighthold is looking to add some DPS for our roster for ToS! We are adding to our raid team for mythic content as we push through ToS. We started off as a heroic guild but found that we were left with a few months at the end of each raid tier with nothing new to do. We’ve always had about 16 or so members and we want to bump that up this tier to take on mythic content. We are all older with jobs, so most of us are on shortly after 6:00pm. We use Discord and are drama free. We value a positive in game / guild experience with friendly adult players. Not into childish drama, or elitist attitudes. We only raid 4 hours a week so we expect people to come prepared. Videos watched, flasks, augment runes, and food. Our ideal candidate still realizes this is a game, has a positive attitude and parses well on most fights. Please have logs for review, we actively use warcraft logs. We also (if possible) like to have a trial join us on our raid night Wednesday as a trial for performance and personality fit. WARNING: You must be ok with silly jokes, and have a generally chill vibe when not in raid! We do have quite a few female raiders so no creepers please! ***Needs*** Awesome DPS ***Raid times*** Wed 8 - 10pm EST (current / progression) Thrs 8 - 10pm EST (current / progression) Feel free to contact any of our officers @ Nasquem: smaiello#1651 Lifrathsir: Lifrathsir#1982 Creamkorn: Creamy#1106 BigWulz: Wulrick#1404 Recruitment Officers Versant: ashley#1744 Artfreak#11989Nasquem0 Jun 6
Jun 6 <Traverse> 7/7M 2/3M 9/10M Fri/Sun 11-3AM < Traverse > US-Thrall | Horde Friday/Sunday 11pm-3am EST Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H 7/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 H 2/3 M Nighthold: 10/10 H 9/10M About Us: Traverse is a newly formed progression oriented guild who's core is comprised of experienced players who have known each other since Wrath and have decided to come together again for Legion. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment. What We're Looking For: Traverse is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who's open to constructive criticism, and has the ability to act like an adult and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. Recruitment: We are currently interested in looking at any and all applicants. Class specific needs are as followed: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed Melee DPS: Closed Range DPS: ⦁ Mage (High) ⦁ Priest (High) ⦁ Shaman All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply, regardless of our current recruitment needs. Expectations: ⦁ Bring your A game every night ⦁ Maintain steady attendance ⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start ⦁ Be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food ⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression encounters ⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Voice Chat: Discord Required Addons: DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools Angry Assignments Application Process: - Submit an application. - The application will be reviewed and discussed internally. - If you are on server or if the tier is currently crossrealmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and what your personality is like. - If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial. - We trial our applicants over a 3 week raiding period to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial process you are encouraged to roll on any loot but members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current members) If you are interested, please apply at our website: http://traverse.enjin.com/home If you have any questions, feel free to add us on battletag (make a note about who you are) Terrill - TerrillNR#1701 Nerppy - Nerppy#1900 Juria - Yuria#11643 Whopper - Whopper#1534Terrill51 Jun 6
Jun 6 <Hardcore Casuals> 4/10M need DPS and a tank! <Hardcore Casuals> 10/10 H NH 4/10 M NH. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for players to continue to push into Mythic NH! Looking for ONE TANK and some DPS with 890 ilvl+ and raiding experience in H NH. We are looking for dps classes both range and melee and possibly a tank for our core team. We are looking for players who can handle mechanics, pull their own weight, and willing to learn and improve for mythic progression. We do take logs into consideration to evaluate player's performance, if you have them please be able to provide recent logs. We conduct trail runs for players interested in joining our mythic progression team on Wednesday to test you out and see how you like our raiding style. About us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that likes to joke around and clear content. We are a fairly laid back raiding guild with some expectations for players to come have fun but work hard at clearing content. However, we still expect players to pull their weight and do their part, improve, and show up to majority of raids. We use discord as our chat server and run a lot of our guild's activities through it. Raid Nights: Raid on Weds/Mon from 8-11 EST. Currently doing Mythic both raid nights with H on saturdays. We are currently looking at Doing EPGP loot system going into Tomb of Sargaras. Contact: Please message or mail Sylvion/Vorroc in game on thrall. Can also find me at bnet Vorroc#1575 or add chickenoodle#11478. Also if you cant get in contact with me, add Dkmachine or chickenoodle and message them. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Hardcore Casuals 3/10 M Looking for DPS! <Hardcore Casuals> 10/10 H NH 4/10 M NH. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for players to continue to push into Mythic NH! Looking for ONE TANK and some DPS with 890 ilvl+ and raiding experience in H NH. We are looking for dps classes both range and melee and possibly a tank for our core team. We are looking for players who can handle mechanics, pull their own weight, and willing to learn and improve for mythic progression. We do take logs into consideration to evaluate player's performance, if you have them please be able to provide recent logs. We conduct trail runs for players interested in joining our mythic progression team on Wednesday to test you out and see how you like our raiding style. About us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that likes to joke around and clear content. We are a fairly laid back raiding guild with some expectations for players to come have fun but work hard at clearing content. However, we still expect players to pull their weight and do their part, improve, and show up to majority of raids. We use discord as our chat server and run a lot of our guild's activities through it. Raid Nights: Raid on Weds/Mon from 8-11 EST. Wednesday Raid is a Heroic Farm day. Monday is when we do our progression on Mythic NH. Also have an Open Raid Sat from 8-11 EST that does Heroic NH and Norm NH for alts and more fun. We are currently looking at Doing EPGP loot system going into Tomb of Sargaras. Contact: Please message or mail Sylvion/Vorroc in game on thrall. Can also find me at bnet Vorroc#1575 or add chickenoodle#11478. Also if you cant get in contact with me, add Dkmachine or chickenoodle and message them. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion16 Jun 6
Jun 6 . .Honkerrs0 Jun 6
Jun 5 Tranq Shot That Mad Nerd Needs Ranged DPS <Tranq Shot That Mad Nerd>, 7/7, 3/3, 10/10H, is a casual raiding guild currently seeking ranged DPS to fill out the rest of our raid comp so we can move into Mythic. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM EST and are active throughout the week for Mythic+ and anything else. *The biggest thing we are looking for in a recruit is the willingness to learn and get better.* Even if you have never stepped foot in Heroic Nighthold, we can help you learn if you're willing to invest the time to raid. We had multiple different groups get Keystone Master before 7.2 and are always looking to ensure everyone gets as high of a key complete as possible every week. Most nights that we aren't raiding have people doing Mythic+. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Tranq+Shot+That+Mad+Nerd For any questions or more information, please PM me here or contact Brimzw, Sharkdruid, Amarlin, or any online guild member. Brimz#11952 Irok#1630 Afish#1388Brimzw7 Jun 5
Jun 5 [H] Alt Tab Conspiracy 10/10H NH recruiting! In advance of Tomb, we'd love to recruit any active healers and dps on Thrall who want to raid in a casual but pro, supportive, and alt-friendly guild! About us: - 2/7M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH - Raiding Thu, Fri, Sun 8-10pm PST (11pm-1am server) - M+ guild runs for weekly chest - ad-hoc Normal NH runs for alts and new character boosts - casual bgs - achieves and mog runs (working on Glory atm) - group invasions and weekly quests (e.g. TW); done in half the time - an inclusive raid lead team, strong main tanks and core heals - a gender-balanced guild! - discord for raids, or chewing the fat whilst questing or dungeoning About you: - you enjoy casual (not hardcore) PvE content done right - you already eat cake and kill flowers cause it helps the raid - you're sociable and would like a whole new set of in-game friends If this sounds like a fit, message us for an invite! my btag: Staralfur#1193Loftarasa8 Jun 5
Jun 5 (Alliance) Resto LF pve guild Hello, I have been playing WoW on and off since vanilla and am just jumping into this expansion now. My current iLvl is around 850 so I have a lot of work to do. I am comfortable working toward mythic raiding, but most importantly I am just looking for a nice group of people to play with. I'm 28, so I would prefer a mature guild ran by adults. Thank you, (feel free to message me in game: character=Mikrokosmos)Tesnocc2 Jun 5
Jun 5 Alliance guild merger? I am a senior officer and raid leader for the guild <FKIT>. A casual raiding guild that is looking to recruit for core spots for ToS progression. With a focus on weekend raiding we raid Saturday/Sunday at 8pm server. We are at a standstill on recruitment it seems. With the low population of alliance on this server, would any guild want to merge with us to be able to progress through Tomb of Sargeras and beyond? If you would like to see if this relationship of our guild to work, please message me in-game. Mooniana FidgethildaMooniana0 Jun 5
Jun 4 Herioc guild lfm 11pm-3am sun/mon <Showmeyourcrits> Recruiting Raid Times - sun/mon 11pm-3am est Looking for Dps and Holy Pally We are 10/10h nh 3/10 m nh About us We are a newer guild that was formed late jan. we are all exp raiders that just came back and looking to progress quickly. we have solid core of tanks and healers just need the dps to round out the roster and bench for tomb contact in game. kongol#1782Køngøl0 Jun 4
Jun 4 LF late night guild got a 891 sub rogue and 865 fr/uh dk im tryin to gear for ToS/heroics/mythics preferably 11pm est start, as my job is !@#Toiletvape1 Jun 4
Jun 4 <CoTF> 2night 4/10M Recruiting DPS! What's up guys. <Crusade of The Fallen> is currently recruiting all DPS classes headed into ToS. Currently we raid 2 nights a week (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST) with raids on off nights and during the week. Semi-hardcore guild that enjoys each other and playing this game. We push keystones upwards of +18 weekly, accept casuals/alts and provide flasks and repairs for raiders. Currently we are missing the last few pieces. Recruitment needs as follows: Heals: Holy/Disc Priest (Medium) Monk (Low) DPS: All classes considered ASIDE from Ret Pallies! Minimum of 890 ilvl w/ 45 traits in your weapon. We are a fun guild that enjoys multiple other games. We communicate primarily through Discord. We do have a few raid requirements: Add-ons: WeakAuras2, DBM/BigWigs, and Angry Assignments are REQUIRED. Traits: A minimum of 45 traits in your main spec is required. Ilvl: We are not looking to take on any long term projects, we are willing to gear players with artifact weapons of the appropriate level. A minimum of 890 equipped ilvl is required. Our goal is to continue into ToS w/o any wait time and progress mythic throughout the future of this expansion and beyond. Contact me @ Enixa07#1397 anytime for more questions.Ðtg1 Jun 4
Jun 4 [H] Looking for DPS + 1 Healer for Heroic TOS Raid Goals and Current Progress Our goal is to get AOTC for each tier. We are a Heroic progression guild, with no plans for Mythic. Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7, AOTC: ✔ Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3, AOTC: ✔ Heroic Nighthold: 10/10, AOTC: ✔ What We Expect From You A positive attitude. Open communication. Server transferring is appreciated, though not required to raid but we do supply flasks, pots and food for raid to those in the guild. Raid Schedule Tues, Thurs and Sunday, 9:45pm to Midnight, EST Current Raid Recruiting Needs Heroic is mostly on farm and is open to any dps. (Tues) Alt raid is taking any dps. (Thurs is Normal, Sunday is Heroic, - these are pretty fresh alts) Tomb of Sargeras For upcoming Tomb progression we will be looking for non-leather/non-Hunter DPS and someone with a viable healer OS to swing heal. Special attention to Warrior and Shadow Priest, and also Monk (being the leather exception). We are also in need of 1 main spec healer, rdruid or rshaman preferably. Mythic+ We welcome all roles for Mythic+. We tend to be in need of tanks but have many alts at different levels, running different brackets of keys and someone is always up to something. Social Social members are welcome in Discord and the guild on Thrall. Contact Information Feel free to join us in our Discord server at https://discord.gg/ZfX5KqU and ping a raid leader or officer if you have any questions. We have a welcome channel that will give you more information about us. We also have a short application here https://goo.gl/forms/2OYlCWZ9GkHXIbOF3Adorb1 Jun 4