Thrall

Nov 25 873 equipped Prot main ret off LF raiding I have 7/7h and 2/3N experience and I'm looking for a 7/7h guild that is ready to go into mythic raiding. What I look for in a guild: Desire to down bosses, being prepared for your raids (have your food/flasks/watched the vids or have previous experience) I'm looking for a similarly experienced raid team 7/7h or 1+ bosses downed in mythic difficulty. Also important: being able to joke around with eachother and have a good time, while not being casual about raid encounters. What you can expect from me: 100% attendance, desire to down bosses, being prepared for raids, and knowing my class/role + mechanics. My raid times are pretty open, as long as the raid ends before 1AM EST, I can raid any day. Add me Kahrgan#1629 if you would like we can talk.Vaul3 Nov 25
Nov 25 <Faded> Recruiting <Faded> (4/7H) is recruiting for Heroic EN & Normal/Heroic ToV and looking for a few dps. Raid times are W/Th 7:45pm-11pm EST. Must pull at least 200k for heroic raiding. We're a laid back guild but like to make the most of our raid times. Please add either Tuuon#1147 or usnaucoin#1444 for a ginvite or if you have any questions.Krixil0 Nov 25
Nov 25 862 Disc priest LF Raiding guild Looking for a guild to raid with either Tuesday, Friday or Saturday, preferably at least 5/7 H EN experience. Thanks!Lorestat3 Nov 25
Nov 25 [H]Bane of Existence Mythic Progression Bane of Existence on US-Thrall - We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid guild, but more towards hardcore in the sense that I have higher expectations for the raid team. We will not carry people. We will always try to help those who are struggling instead of removing from the raid team. If you are underperforming, you may be sat down. Our raids are Tues/Weds/Thurs 830-1130PM EST. WE NEED CONSISTENT RAIDERS! I do not want people who log on late constantly, don't show up etc. Our guild environment is that of a pirate ship. There will be foul, explicit and sexual language used in guild chat and in Discord or ventrilo occasionally and this must be accepted. We love to have fun. This guild is not for the thin skinned; if you cannot handle such language, this is not the place for you. We are in search of like minded players who want a great raid experience. Loot is handled via loot council using RCLootCouncil addon. Loot will be disbursed by the loot-master (generally the GM) based on who needs it the most, attendance, performance etc. We also need backup raiders as well for those who may not be able to raid every raid day. We require that all raiders come prepared with flasks and pots. We have an alchemist that can make the flasks/pots. We can also make food. Must bring mats for flasks/pots to raid (I can make them), the guild can supply food. Must be fully enchanted/gemmed and minimally 855 item level. We need people who don't need their hand held and people who don't need constant reminders about being prepared. We presently need one Hunter or Ele Sham to fill out mythic raid team. We are currently 7/7 Normal EN and 7/7 Heroic EN. Please visit http://www.boeguild.com and apply if you're interested in joining. Add Lithium#1327 if you have more questions. You can also talk to Windfuhrerr, Pepepls, Epteddie or Vantisa if they are online on the Thrall server.Healforbeers9 Nov 25
Nov 25 Archetype Recruiting <Archetype> 2/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 Normal TOV is currently recruiting. Actively looking for DPS DK, cloth dps and possibly a healer. Raid times are 9-12 server time Mon, Tues, Thurs. Contact Dexblader or Ensanyti for more information, or apply at http://archetype-thrall.enjin.com.Kilé2 Nov 25
Nov 25 <Distinction> Is now recruiting! <Distinction> Is now recruiting! 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV! Looking for a few dps and healers for our mythic raid team, Rogue and WW monk preferred but talking with all interested. Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST. Guild supplies repairs for raiders and majority of enchants, gems, food, and flasks. We are looking for dedicated players that can maintain an 85% raid attendance as we begin to prepare for Nighthold and progress through mythic EN and ToV. Whisper me in-game for more details. Atrocity#1805Atrocitie0 Nov 25
Nov 24 1/7M, 3/3N 853 +90% Boomkin LF Late Night Hey all, I'm in the market for a new Mythic progression guild. I raid led to 1/7M on my warrior, but am looking to switch back to my boomkin. I know my ilvl is a little low but I'm working on boosting that up as quickly as possible. ... ... Heroic EN log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/df6nhyHXRLbrMKCt Leave your spam below or send me a bnet friend request: Zamereon#1622Hornstar1 Nov 24
Nov 24 3/7M EXP Holy Paladin LF Guild Hi all, About Me: I raided in Lightbringer as an Alliance mage with a 3/7M guild. Stopped playing for a while but came back because I wanted to start healing again on Horde. Here is my toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Caduseus/simple Currently 857 iLvl, and looking for a 7/7H guild or one that is pushing Mythic progression. Also need a guild that runs Mythic+s alot because I will need to get geared. (This is a relatively new toon) Anyways, thanks and PM me back here. I will check regularly.Tillis4 Nov 24
Nov 24 [H] 867 Bear & 862 Resto Druid LF Late Guild A friend and I are scouting around to see if any guilds are looking for a tank and healer that start their raids around 12-1AM eastern time. We will transfer over if we find a good fit. I (the tank) have AoTC, and 2/3 ToV normal atm. The healer (Dalifebloom - which is my guilds roster) has mostly only cleared EN on normal since we were trying to recruit over on our server with no luck, and we don't really love pugging, but do it anyway. He is also 2/3 ToV Normal atm. I think the preference is 2-3 raid days earlier in the week, but the times are more important atm. We're looking for guilds that are at the very least interested in pushing heroic mode. Please feel free to get in touch with him or I @ mrthundaga#1956 and Kuju#1383 or leave a reply here. Thank you!Lamir2 Nov 24
Nov 24 You Dont Know 4/7M Need All DPS and 1 healer You Don't Know is (4/7) Mythic is currently recruiting for Mythic progression. Looking for skilled Ranged DPS to join our core team. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/You+Dont+Know Faction/Realm: Horde - Thrall Recruiting: All DPS apply Boomkin: High w/ Resto offspec Loot: Loot is done by Loot Council Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs, 11est to 2est What to expect: We are a newly formed guild looking to push hard into mythic content. We are not a guild that is into carrying people or holding hands so if that's something you need then this isn't the guild for you. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared. Which means Flasks,Potions,Food, etc. People should research stuff beforehand whether that comes to bosses or class info. Voice: Discord If you join: If you decide to want to try to be on our main roster, you will be asked to do a interview to see if its the right fit, in which you will be on a trial for a 2 week period in which we will find out if its the right home for you! We don't want to waste time your time and ours so we can either tell you it will work out in the guild or not. If you have any questions add Eirok#1679 or beefshield#1793Kyuso0 Nov 24
Nov 24 Resto druid LF raid team 859 resto druid lf raid team. Tues, weds, and thurs nights. add battlenet iceiceice#1123Giggitydruid5 Nov 24
Nov 24 ... ....Valayriah1 Nov 24
Nov 24 Tank and dps lf weekend raiding guild Hello there, 875 Prot pally and 872 Assasination rogue is looking for a weekend raiding guild. Any combination of Friday/Sat/Sun works. We are both 7/7H EN, but have not done ToV yet as we have not raided in a couple weeks. We are very laid back social guys but take progression seriously. If you have any questions feel free to add our tags or whisper us ingame :) My btag : Jay#12397 Checkursix btag : Checkyoursix#1597 Armory links: Me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/J%C3%A5yshock/advanced Checkursix: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Checkursix/simple Logs from this EN: My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13842099/10/ Checkursix's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13225177/10/Jåyshock1 Nov 24
Nov 23 [H] <Lusted on Pull> 7/7 H EN, Need DPS Lusted on Pull is a pretty casual raiding guild that consists of highly skilled players who want to raid in a laid back environment, and we are recruiting a couple more good DPS to fill our roster to begin running mythic raids! Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 7:30pm-10:30pm. We use RCLootCouncil for distributing loot, and we have a mumble server (speaking not required, but highly encouraged). Currently the classes that we need are: 2x hunter (no survival) 1x warrior 1x boomkin druid We would like you to be able to consistently pull 200k+ single target in a raid environment (that means no DPS meters from a target dummy), have a good attitude, and be able to commit to the raid times. If you have any questions, please add my btag Punch2Face#1543Holylitewait3 Nov 23
Nov 23 [H] WTB EN CARRY Heroic plz. Lemme know time/price/loot (personal vs master), and btag ThanksZomgdots0 Nov 23
Nov 23 871 Ret LF Mythic guild 3/7M 2/3H exp A little background about myself: I've been playing WoW since October of 2006. I started off very casual, just playing with friends that introduced me to the game. It wasn't until WotLK that I started wanting to push harder content. I joined a progression oriented guild in April of 2010 on The Forgotten Coast and helped participate in the Realm First Lich King kill. Shortly into Cataclysm, I went on hiatus for 3 years due to work. I came back late in MoP and have been working my way back up. I'm currently 7/7H 3/3N on my Paladin, and 3/7M 2/3H on my mage. I haven't had much time in mythic because of my schedule. I can raid any day of the week, but it either needs to end by 10:45pm ET, or take a break. Reason for this is due to me having to bring my wife to work, and I don't like making people wait 15-20 minutes for me to return. This will only be until December 2nd. She's accepted a new position that has different hours. I would however, need to take a break sometime during raid to pick her up from work. My logs for my mage are kind of screwy due to transferring a couple times. Links to both servers are provided below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/601337/latest/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18734879/latest Logs for my paladin are lacking due to gearing rather late for EN and ToV, along with less than optimal AK/AP. The link to my paladin is below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11802481/latest/ Note: I've included information on my mage to show that I have experience with current content. I will not consider raiding on my mage. I've updated my post to include more relevant information, and make it not seem so generic. Btag - Saiko#11633Wickles1 Nov 23
Nov 23 [H] <Hallowed Remnants> 7/7H Recruiting Hey there! <Hallowed Remnants> is a Horde Heroic PvE raiding guild looking for new members after our recent Xavius clear. The focus of this guild is pushing Heroic content, though we also do Normal content weekly for practice and lower ilvl gear. Currently we are working on Trial of Valor and we'd like to add new members for this raid and more as we move forward through the expansion. We're recruiting all roles, but are most interested in: Ranged DPS - Any Healers - Shamans, Monks Tanks - Druids That being said, we're considering any that apply. Our raid times are: Tuesday, 8 PM - 11 PM EST - Trial of Valor (Normal until ready for Heroic) Wednesday, 8 PM - 11 PM EST - Heroic Emerald Nightmare Thursday, 8 PM - 11 PM EST - Heroic Emerald Nightmare (If it wasn't cleared the first night, we average 5-6/7H per night) These times are currently not subject to change. If you decide you'd like to join our raiding team, we ask that you sign up for events and arrive on time, are up to date on mechanics and strategies for bosses, have Discord (even just for listening), and use DBM. This is a fairly laid back guild that puts emphasis on being strict but fair during Heroic raids. Nobody's going to get yelled at by the GM, the officers, or even other members. Our number one goal during a raid is to have fun and make progress - it's my belief the two are not mutually exclusive. If you're interested, leave a reply or contact me: Battle.net: Cidem#1461 Ingame name: Mortull Thanks for reading. Have fun!Mortull2 Nov 23
Nov 23 <Detrimental> needs you! (7/7H, T/THRS/SUN) Like to do damage? So do we. Born from the ashes of an older guild, we managed to finish clearing heroic in our guild's first week of raiding and are really excited to start mythic... except, we have a problem. We have a healing and two dps (preferably ranged) spots open. That's where you come in. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9pm-12am Thrall Server Time. We are a semi-hard core raiding guild. We prioritize progression, yet do it in an environment that promotes fun. Not interested in mythic or unsure if that's the type of raiding you want to do? No problem! We would love to have you for heroics and, depending on numbers, trying mythics with us. Not interested in raiding? Why not come and make some new friends? :) My battle tag is Velo#1165. Feel free to friend me so we can set up a time to chat in teamspeak!Maerya2 Nov 23
Nov 23 (H) <Aenigma> Raiding Guild EN 7/7H ToV 2/3N Aenigma Horde EST Casual Raiding Guild Summary: Progress: EN 7/7H ToV 2/3N Raid Times: Tues/Thur/Sun 8PM - 11PM Server Time Recruiting: DPS - Rogue and Hunter would be awesome! About Aenigma: We are a casual raiding guild progressing our way through heroic raids. We are currently recruiting to fill out our roster for Heroic Trial of Valor. The core of our guild are old time WoW friends and some amazing new ones. If you join Aenigma you can expect a friendly and fun atmosphere. We care more about having a good time with our friends over the next piece of loot. As such we rely on an open loot council that solves most situation with /roll. We use discord to communicate often inside and outside the game however all forms of chat are open. You won’t find any locked channels including officer chat in game. About Recruitment: Applications are open to anyone the above are just what we need specifically, we will always consider new cool people. We are specifally interested in Ranged DPS and a rogue would be great but all are welcome to hit us up! Contact in-game: Jmoose, Karmacode, Gûmmybear and Snarebears. Or contact anyone in the guild and have a chatKarmacode0 Nov 23
Nov 22 [H] <The Fållèn> 3/7M Currently recruiting 2 healers with possible dps slots to fill out our mythic raid roster. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9-12 Est with an optional heroic farm on Fridays. Healer Priority: Shaman > Pally > Monk Logs found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/52944 Contact Hakon#1725Blkforestham1 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H] Taunt-Thrall | 2/7M in need of dps Guild Name: Taunt Realm: US-Thrall (PvE) Server Timezone: EST <Taunt> is a progression raiding guild on Thrall looking to recruit exceptional dps to replace some weaker links for our mythic progression core. Current Progression 2/7 (M) Emerald Nightmare 3/3 (N) Trial of Valor Raid Times Wednesday - 9:30PM-12:30AM EST Thursday - 9:30PM-12:30AM EST Monday - 9:30PM-12:30AM EST These times are set in stone and we expect everyone to be on time for every raid. This includes having your flasks, potions, food, and other raiding materials ready to go by raid time. We’re currently looking for [3-5] DPS who are able to hold a consistent 300k dps or higher. Current Priorities [Based off current roster] Ranged DPS Druid (Balance) - Low Hunter (All Specs) - High Mage (All Specs) - Medium Priest (Shadow)- Medium Shaman (Elemental) - Low Warlock (All Specs) - Low Melee DPS Death Knight (All Specs) - Low Shaman (Enhancement) - Low Druid (Feral) - Low Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Medium Paladin (Retribution) - Low Rogue (Assassination) - Medium Rogue (Combat) - Low Rogue (Subtlety) - Medium Hunter (Survival) - Low Warrior (Fury) - Low Warrior (Arms) - Medium Healers None Tanks None Despite current priorities, we are always willing to take exceptional players. Expectations We are aiming to create a core raid group of skilled and motivated players. We believe in bringing the player, not the class. We expect our members to play their classes optimally, regardless of whether or not a spec is performing well in the meta. We keep a laid back atmosphere in the guild and joke around a lot, especially on farm content. On progression, however, we expect a high level of preparedness and dedication. This means knowing fights and having the correct stats, gems and enchants on your gear. It means bringing your own raid consumables and not relying on the charity of others. It also means being up-to-date on patch notes and rebalancing that affect your class/spec. Above all else, these things show a healthy respect for other people’s time. Attendance It’s hard to put a number on how many days we will allow you to miss. We know there will be days where you need to put life first before a game, and that is completely understandable. If you do need to miss a day we require at least a 2 hour notice so we have the time to find a replacement for you. WarcraftLogs and Parses Our guild uses WarcraftLogs for every raid, which can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/142408 What we ask for you as a player is that you learn how to use WarcraftLogs either on your own, and with help from one of our members that knows how to use them and you learn from it. We will always take the player that is parsing well and is the better player, over the other who outscales the damage being overgeared. If You Are Interested Please feel free to leave a comment or contact any of our officers in-game or by PM. Derokorr - Guild Master/Raid Leader Glindor#1755 Woolyanimal - Officer Wooly#11135 Shinespike - Officer Shinespike#11907Derokorr6 Nov 22
Nov 22 Voljin’s Bookclub- Thrall Horde 7/7N 4/7H - Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage. - Our healers practice real life Whack-a-Mole at Chuck E. Cheese once a week. - Our tanks taunt UFC fighters. - When we enter raids bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. - Blizzard pays us to play. - We date supermodels. - We've all won the lottery. - We all have IQs above 180. - Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. - We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. - We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. - We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We have been on COPS twelve times. - We do not talk about Fight Club er…. Brawler's Guild. We test on animals. - We won the Special Olympics. - We are on a first name basis with Christopher Walken, Samuel L Jackson and, Chuck Norris. - We eat the Alliance for breakfast. Day/times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:00 EST Loot: EPGP Progression: 4/7 Heroic Voice: Mumble Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/149735/ Content: Mythic+ Raids PvP Arenas All jokes aside we are a newly formed raiding guild looking to fill out our team. We are some where between Semi-Hardcore and a Casual guild. We are really just a group of awesome people trying to progress through content. Looking for an Off-Tank, All Heals (H Priest needed), and Melee DPS. Room will be made for exceptional RDPS. ForestAnn#2172- ValayriahValayriah4 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H] Aeternus 6/7 looking for raiders <Aeternus> 6/7H is looking for raiders for our roster. We're a pretty relaxed guild, lot of messing around, but we like to get sh*t done. Need heals and Ranged dps, but get at us and we can make anyone work out. Raid time is 9:45pm-12am server time tuesdays and wednesdays. Come and run with us and see if we're cool enough for ya Message Jessman#1450 or Moo#1202Intaro3 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H] Molten recruiting for M Progression <Molten> is a newly formed guild on Horde-side Thrall server aimed at tackling Mythic progression. Recently moving from another guild where progression was lacking; the entire core has plenty of Heroic and Mythic experience. We have a solid group already that is beginning to farm heroic content as we build up for Mythic progression within the next couple of weeks. We’re currently looking to fill Ranged DPS roles especially, but Melee and Healers can still apply. Our raid times so far are Tuesday / Wednesday 9pm-12am EST, and we are looking to add another day to that schedule as well. If you’re looking for a dedicated group focusing on tackling the highest tier of content each expansion, then look no further than Molten! If you’re interested then add up myself (Kscar#1166), Jasth#11155, or Brandon#13736 for more information! We also have a website you can checkout at: http://molten.gamerlaunch.comScarizard2 Nov 22
Nov 22 <Bullet Club> 7/7 Heroic recruiting Mythic Hello Thrall! Nonevermind from Bullet Club here and we're looking to bolster our ranks with a few open slots to complete our core Mythic group. We have Heroic EN on farm with one day being freed up for Mythic Progression. STARTING TONIGHT! Our raid times are 8pm-11pm CST Tues/Wed with Monday's being tentative. We are all full time workers and some have families to take care of so we try to get stuff done within our allotted times so people can worry about real life. We are what I like to call, casually-hardcore. We prepare for every encounter appropriately (mods/flasks/foods/research the fights) and do quite well. What we are looking for particularly, but ALL classes will be considered: DPS: Demon Hunter Death Knight BOOMKINS!!!!!! Mage Warlock Feral Dr00d (kitty) Monk deeps Healers: Holy/Disc Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman We have a few slots available and don't want to over-recruit to where we are sitting people. If you're looking for a laid back guild that has tons of fun and laughs while getting stuff done, then give us a peek. If you want to see how we roll in a raid, we have a couple of streamers in the guild! Check out past broadcasts at these channels, we support our server casters. www.twitch.tv/GoatyTV www.twitch.tv/JellyBeansRFunNonevermind8 Nov 22
Nov 22 Adversary Recruiting Hello There! <Adversary> a lvl 25 guild on Thrall(EST) is looking for some enthusiastic players to join us for 7.1 progression raids, social raids, and an all-inclusive enjoyable time on WoW. We’re a group of mainly adult players that like to raid, but also just like to have fun playing content, both old and new. Always changing and growing to our players needs is an ability we have honed over the years. Whether that be forming new raid teams at different times or providing an engaging social play experience both inside and outside the game. We’ve been successful with providing our family of members fun, and drama free experiences. Our raid teams are forming and filling quickly, our core players are currently 2/7H EN - 1/3 ToV and looking to recruit more players ready to start pushing newer, more difficult content. Raid times for our core teams are Tues-Thurs 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We also have a more casual flex raid team that raids at different times, primarily during the weekend. Cross realm players are welcome. Old content is revisited for xmog and fun. We also have bi-weekly, monthly, contests and events as well as perks and rewards for every rank! Raiding Info: We require a higher attendance rate than most. We're looking for raiders who can commit to the scheduled raid times, and do the work to better themselves and the raid. Most teams we would categorize as semi-hardcore to casual-progression raid teams. We push progression, but we keep the atmosphere light and realize that life sometimes gets in the way of things. We want to push content, but we're also mindful of RL versus game time. Progression: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding experience - 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare, 3/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 ToV Recruitment(All times EST):---------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 man team - 8pm-11pm Tue/Thur - LF healer with DPS offspec 10 man team - 8pm-11pm Tues/Wed/Thurs - LF Healer - Sham, Druid, Priest and LF 1 RDPS - Mage/Ele Shaman Causal Flex Team - Thursday and Friday - 9pm-12am - Don’t have time to commit to a progression raid team? Then join us for Flex raiding and Guild Events! Social Guildies - Always recruiting fun active players for weekly and monthly social events! Social Applicants! Want to join a guild that has an at home atmosphere, is fun to hang out in, and has bi-weekly, monthly contests/events?! Well look no further, we're a guild built on this foundation. Bring your friends along as we clear old content for transmog gear and achievements, and join us as we host our monthly guild gatherings! Whether you're looking for a fun place to play, or just looking for a place to call home, our guild would be a perfect fit for you. Guild Representatives Already have a raid team, but lack the guild support and structure? Guild management has over 10 plus combined experience to help. We’ll work with you and your team to rebuild or build something that works for everyone. Contact Info: If you're interested in any of the above positions, or would like to know more, please feel free to contact us in game or by email. GM - Aumaan - Sacrificeall#1969 Officers: Mistifie - Recruitment Officer - VP Hurst - VP/Co-Founder Raid Lead: Sypherin - Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Aumaan - Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm - Casual Flex adversary.thrall@gmail.comAumaan0 Nov 22
Nov 22, 2016 Bonecrusher Clan 1/1 Fam,1/1 Friends,1/1 Fun Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? Perhaps you're a veteran but the responsibilities of having a spouse/kids/job have hindered your ability to make demanding raid schedules? Maybe you're just someone who wants to give back to the community! Well The Bonecrusher Clan (Horde on Thrall realm) is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new, returning player or even a veteran looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message (JNaz #11773) or mail me ingame and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good home for you!Nazhorn0 Nov 22, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 I Feel Delicious 3/7M En Who we are I Feel Delicious is on Thrall We are a semi hardcore progression guild recently formed looking to add a few more solid members to our roster to push mythic progression down. We are currently 3/7m progressing quickly throughout EN and aiming to have a solid team for Nighthold Raid Times Monday- Mythic progression night Tuesday- Heroic clear+ ToV Wednesday- Mythic progression night 8pm-11pm EST all nights Attendance 100% Attendance is required to be apart of the core team and always getting an invite. We ask you to show up 15 mins before raid and have all pots and food repairs done and ready to raid What we provide We supply cauldrons at every raid night with the exception of alt runs to clear normal on sundays We cover all repair costs during raiding if at any point we run over the limit set for raiders it will be increased during raid. A fun environment is a big priority for us and we aim to get down to business when needed and joke around otherwise. We like to keep everything fun and fresh as to not have the job feeling that comes along with raiding. What we need Currently we are in need of Rdps and 1 healer any of the following will do A Beast Mode Boomkin MM or BM Hunter Spriest Mage Ele Shaman MW Monk Rsham If any of this interests you feel free to contact me btag id Atonement#1370Aitherian2 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 863 Holy Pally lf guild 7/7n and 5/7 heroic experience. I can raid Sunday-Wednesday. I know fights, bring !@#$, and I'm not a complete moron. I am a solid and reliable raider. I like mythic + dungeons and helping people progress in raids for kicks. I am laid back and looking for a good but fairly laid back guild. Btag is Lemons#1530, feel free to add me and talk about your guild.Redpepperz8 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 H <Canadian Bacon> Recruitment We have a core group that consists of players from various raiding backgrounds that have migrated to Thrall. We are looking for mature players to bolster our ranks to continue. We have tentatively decided to raid twice a week on: Thursdays (9:30PM-11:30PM) EST and Sundays (8:00PM-11:00PM) EST. New players and Alts are welcome with iLvL 835+ We are looking for: Tanks: (1/2) Filled Melee DPS: (2/2) spots available. Ranged DPS: (1/3) spots available. Healers: (2/3) available. Current Raid Progress: 6/7 Emerald Nightmare - Normal Guild Website: www.canadianbaconguild.com Updated: 11/21/2016Justae6 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 Fresh Legion Player Hello Thrall, I have just purchased Legion and boosted a Troll Druid here to get back into the game. I was looking for a PvE home that had a solid Horde population and Thrall looked like one of the better choices. I am hoping to find a causal guild that is just starting out or still making its way towards raiding and plans to play late night 11pm-12am server time. I plan to play guardian/resto once I'm 110 and hope to find a great group to play with soon. Looking forward to your replies.Terpderp3 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 LF friendly leveling guild Hello all, I'm a returning player that has decided to start over here on Thrall. My last serious playing time was WAAAAY back in WotLK when I both tank and raid healed. I'm looking for a guild that encourages dungeon runs and grouping; are there any of this type of guild left in WoW or does everyone just cue for randoms and either refuse to socialize or rage during them? I'd love to find a few friends to chat with while either questing or running instances. Reply here or better yet, /w or in-game mail me at Syrum#1165. Cheers! NoheelzNoheelz1 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 21, 2016 The Lonely Guild Recruiting! (2/7 H) Hi there! The Lonely Guild is looking for DPS and a tank to fill our core raid team. We are 7/7 N and 2/7 H. We are looking to get 7/7 H quickly! Entrance into The Lonely Guild is by application only! Interested? Fill out an application: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/guildapp Want to view some of our raid logs? Go here! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/212160/ Raid Times: - Friday: 9:00 PM-11:00 PM EST - Saturday: 9:00 PM-11:00 PM EST - Sunday: 5:00 PM-7:00 PM EST What we're recruiting: - We are recruiting healers and DPS. VOIP: - We use Discord Have a burning question? Add me on B-net: Samuel#1519 OR, private message me on the website! Again, if you're interested, check out the home page for additional information: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/home To fill out an application, go to: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/guildapp - Lánxíng, The Lonely GuildLánxíng0 Nov 21, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 <H> Awakened is Recruiting! Awakened is a guild looking for some more people to hang out with! We are guild of ex-hardcore raiders just looking to take it easy and have some fun. We are going to focus Normal/Heroic Raiding Only. As well has Mythic+ dungeons. The reason for this is while we want to progress through the raids we do not want it to become a job. For this reason we only raid 4 hours a week! We raid Wednesdays/Thursdays 9:30 to 11:30 PM EST, and are currently looking for a few more people to join us for the funz. Tanks are full DPS Needed Any Melee DPS except for Demon Hunters Healers Resto Shaman MW Monk Please feel free to contact me in game and my BT is Coldelis#1331Tavlyne4 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 Aspirant new guild recruiting Aspirant is a newly formed guild with one goal. Guild progression on a casual schedule. Being a new guild we have to start from scratch. We are looking for any talented players looking to push mythics and progress through content as it is released, without the time commitment required. We will raid on a casual schedule, raiding 2-3 nights a week from 7-10PM ( 6-9 hours) Eastern/Server time. It is my intention to loot council gear drops. Guild progression will be priority number one when it comes to raiding, this means gear may need to funneled to to tanks, healers, or certain dps for the greatest gain. I expect all members and applicants to come with a positive mindset and a desire to progress. It isn't always easy, especially after hundreds of wipes but that doesn't mean it can't be done, we must aspire to better ourselves and the guild constantly, that is what progression means. At this moment being a new guild, we must start from square 1. I am looking for players with the right mindset, if you want a guild that refuses to give up or be stuck, give us a go. We will start with normals and quickly push through and go from there. The rest will come with progression. If you are interested please reach out to me through battlenet @ Frosty#12749Surging1 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 <Faded> Recruiting <Faded> (4/7H) is recruiting for Heroic EN & Normal/Heroic ToV and looking for a few dps. Raid times are W/Th 7:45pm-11pm EST. Must pull at least 200k for heroic raiding. We're a laid back guild but like to make the most of our raid times. Please add either Tuuon#1147 or usnaucoin#1444 for a ginvite or if you have any questions.Krixil0 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 [H]<B Squad> 7/7h 2/3n LFM Hello, <B Squad> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild and we are looking to pursue mythic raids if we can recruit just a few more spots! We are all very sociable and spend lots of time in our discord running mythic pluses, playing other games or just hanging out. Our guild is currently 7/7h and 2/3n. We are looking for up to 2 healers(druid or priest preferred). Also we need a handful more range dps(hunters, spriest, ele shaman etc.). No melee need apply at this time, sorry. We raid Wed, sun and mon from 8 to 11 eastern time. We use a dkp loot system to encourage attendance and reward those who do so. If we sound like a guild for you please reply below or in game #ironfist1648 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/B+SquadCutmastaflex0 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 Analog Dawn (Horde) looking for more! We are not a real hardcore, or big guild, but we are looking to fill in the ranks to do some raiding. We are currently doing Trial of Valor Fridays at 7PM, and Emerald Nightmare Saturday at 7PM. We mostly just need warm bodies to fill the ranks. Strong DPS are needed most, as well as an off tank, we wouldn't mind a healer.Shry1 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 [H] <Scrub and Nubs> 7/7H EN Recruiting! About us: <Scrubs and Nubs> (7/7H EN) is a fun group of like minded adults who have a passion for killing bosses and having fun. We're mainly a group of friends who've been playing together for a very long time. Some of us have been around since vanilla, others have joined us along the way. Come see why so many have stuck around! What we do: We love to raid and have a blast while doing it! We currently have heroic EN on farm and plan to progress into mythic. We are very active in Discord. On off nights we also run loads of mythic+ dungeons and Karazan. Also we have a group of pvpers. When we do it: Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm EST. Wednesday night is our alt night for normal/heroic EN! While we're recruiting everyone both social and raiders, we're focusing especially on the classes we need to round out our Mythic roster! We are looking for these classes, but if you feel like you're a competitive raider, please apply. Spots are based on performance and attitude, not seniority. Raid Recruitment is currently open for; Pally (Ret, Holy) Priest (All Specs) Warlock (All Specs) Druid (Feral, Bommkin) Rogue (All Specs) Shammy (All Specs) DK (Frost, UH) Monk (MW, WW) Demon Hunter (Havoc) Warrior (Fury, Arms) Mage (All Specs) Hunters (All Specs) Raid DPS need to meet 250k minimum DPS (single target), have Discord, a working mic, and DBM. If you're just looking for a social home, that's fine! We're currently accepting all classes as socials! If you're interested in seeing if you're a fit, please contact me @ Rasstaz#1501 For more info please visit us @ scrubs.enjin.com Thanks and I hope to see you in game!! :)Rázz4 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 859 MM Hunter LF Heroic EN Group/Guild 250k DPS - 7/7 Normal - 1/7 Heroic Looking for a raid team that could use some extra DPS. I'm available weekday evenings after 5pm Central. I've been playing since LK and feel that I'm a competent player. Also, I don't mind a competitive environments for raids.Boneskc12 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 [H] New Mythic Guild - Read Info Hey all. This is posted under an alt for various reasons, so disregard the toon level. I'm in the process of forming a new Mythic Raiding Guild, so far I have 8 people that I know are good players and know that will down content. All of us are 8/8H, and at least 1/8M. I'm making this post a bit early (We don't have set times or even a guild name yet), in order to try and find more players to quickly expand. We're situated on Horde side on the Thrall Server. The goal is to form this guild and hit the ground running, I'm looking for people that want to be in a guild that will clear all Mythic content before new content comes out, as that is the goal of this. All of us have lots of experience doing Mythic in the past, we're just in a situation where our Guild isn't doing well, thus we're making our own. Raid times will be decided upon when I have a full group, and a benefit of jumping aboard early is that you will have a hand in creating the Guild from the ground up. There will be lots of decisions to be made in the next coming weeks and I do intend on including everyone into those discussions. I'm looking for DPS both Ranged and Melee, and a couple more healers. If you're interested leave your btag in a comment and I will reach out to you, providing logs will also be a huge asset.Arginaw17 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 871 DPS DH and 867 Tank DPS LF Raiding guild ClosedDiabolorum0 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 [H] <B Squad> 7/7h 2/3n LFM Hello, <B Squad> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild and we are looking to pursue mythic raids if we can recruit just a few more spots! We are all very sociable and spend lots of time in our discord running mythic pluses or just hanging out. Our guild is currently 7/7h and 2/3n. We are looking for up to 2 healers(monk, druid or priest preferred). Also we need a handful more range dps(hunters, spriest, ele shaman etc.). No melee need apply at this time, sorry. We raid Wed, sun and mon from 8 to 11 eastern time. We use a dkp loot system to encourage attendance and reward those who do so. If we sound like a guild for you please reply below or in game #ironfist1648 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/B+SquadCutmastaflex4 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 [H]New/Returning player looking for guild! Hello all, Name is Helyon and I decided to check out the new expansion! Little something about me I am an older player (35) and have been playing MMO's for many years! I find myself to be mainly a PvE player but do enjoy doing group PvP at times. I work full time, am married with three kids so I play starting around 8:30-9PM eastern and run till 12-1. So a guild that would have any events/raids around those times would be great! WoW Experiance I have not played since BC :) When I was playing I was a nightly raider that tanked, healed or DPSed(I like alts). When I lock down my main class I will use my lvl 100 boost on him and start the grind to 110. What I am Looking for Looking for a long tirm home as i make my way through the game again with the chance of raiding when I am able. I usually like medium/large sized guilds with a good mix of social players & raiders. If anyone thinks I would be a good fit, please message me! ThanksHelyön3 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 Holy paladin ,lfg late night raiding Hi all 7/7 N 4/7 H Mature Holy, eventually ret off spec pally looking for later evening raid group. My current group has switched start times which I can't consistently meet. Looking for 2-3 evenings a week, with a server 12pm start time. Interested in progression, does not need to be hard core, as long as the wheels are not stuck in the mud ... progression is progression. Feel free to reply here, or send me a message in game. Thank youBovinasancta10 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 H 863 Resto Shaman LF Home 863 Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild on Friday and Saturdays 8pm server or later. Have a tryout for a raid team with Zulu Foxtrot tonight, but from my understanding they do not have a set raid team yet. Looking for something more concrete and stable. New to server and just looking for a place to call home with some chill people. Thanks!Elamentz3 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 H<Tell Ya Hwhat>LF raiders/G merge for mythic I am looking for 5 DPS and 1 healer to get my guild into mythic EN. I have 1 melee spot open and the rest ranged. We have no rogues, ret pallys, feral druids, or havoc DH. In the ranged category we have no boomkins or ele shammys, but I would take pretty much anything. For healers, MW monk or a priest of some flavor would be a good addition. We raid Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9pm - 12 EST, and are 7/7H EN and 3/3N ToV atm. If interested, find me in game(Nakarra) or add my B-Tag Helieos#1260.Nakarra1 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 19, 2016 Aussie Army recruiting for raiding. aussie army is an aus guild. looking for more peeps. raid aus sat and Sun nit at 8 AEDT until 11AEDT. looking for 840+.Aandyn4 Nov 19, 2016
Nov 18, 2016 [H] <Rotten> 1/7 M LF Guild to Merge With <Rotten> is looking to merge with another guild. Like many other guilds, we are having a hard time recruiting members to fill out our mythic roster. We defeated Heroic Xavius about 6 weeks ago and have been recruiting ever since but have now begun to look at other options such that our members can pursue Mythic raiding. As of now, we have a solid core of about 10-12 members and looking for another guild around the same size to merge with. The idea would be that we take our 10 best raiders and merge them with your 10 best raiders. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00pm-11:30pm EST. While we have some flexibility with our raid times, we would like to keep our times as close as possible during the merger. If this has any interest in you, we would love to have a discussion with your guild leadership to discover if our two groups could mesh well together. No matter your guild size, we would still like to touch base with you. Please contact the GM, Halkrid (Battletag: Halkrid#1496) or other officers Colwyn (Battletag: Xtreme#1135) and Goochers (Battletag: Thegooch#1563) for more information.Halkrîd7 Nov 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2016 Small Group Looking for a New Guild We are a small group of friends of various classes, all 850+, looking for a larger group of folks to merge with. We've started in on Mythic dungeons, but are stalling due to lack of members. Currently Horde on Draenor (US), We are willing to server and faction change. Our Line Up: Paladin tank 855, Druid heals 855, Hunter MM 857, Shaman dps 854. There may be a few others who would be coming along. We are all adults. Easy going with a good sense of humor and have been playing, on and off, since Vanilla. No drama or raging here. Thanks for your time! Edit: I should be more clear: We are looking for everything up to at least Heroic Raiding. We are the kind of folks that aren't concerned with the Raid class/spec composition, but just want to have fun. We are not progression players. We are all good friends, so its also a package deal. Thanks for all the responses. I'm talking things over with my guildies, sorry if I don't respond directly to everyone.Bretenn8 Nov 18, 2016