Thrall

Nov 4, 2016 835 Warlock Hi Everyone! I am a little late to the game but am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I have only done LFR up to date, but have studied the fights. I did get to 11/13M HFC on my druid, but looking to switch back to the Lock. I am available: Monday thru Sunday anytime after 5pm. In closing, I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic/mythic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Vanthios#1545Vanthios11 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 868 Warlock LF Mythic Guild I am an 866 warlock currently only 7/7H because I re-rolled after the beginning of the xpac. I am looking for a raiding guild that is looking to progress in mythic EN. I have raided on and off since Wrath. I am looking for a good guild that is very active and does mythic + regularly. I am available to transfer servers or factions if needed, I prefer higher population servers. I am available all days except Tuesday and Thursday. I can raid Tues/Thur after 10EST.Razdots10 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 858 Disc LF Heroic EN 7/7 H cleared on my mage. Trying to find a group to clear heroic EN with on my priest or at least go 5/7 with. Pretty much available at any time on any days other than Thursday and sunday.Lorestat2 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 I Feel Delicious Recruitment I Feel Delicious was formed 5 days ago from a group of friends and raiders we have met in our adventures. In those 5 days we have pulled together a 16 man raid team and cleared 7/7N 7/7H. Now we are at the fun part of trying to pick up those last few stable spots so we can push for Mythic content. We are searching for a few select classes to fill our roster and push towards Mythic as a group and down content on a semi-hardcore mindset. Raidtimes Monday Tues Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Classes we currently are recruiting priority Rdps Shadow priest <------- NEED THIS FAM Warlock Mage Mdps Arms Warrior Dk Dps Healer Resto shaman Mistweaver Monk Disc Priest We have 4 spots currently available any of these classes would be a great fit. Currently overloaded on leather wearing classes for roles so leather isnt going to get you any brownie points however anyone is welcome to join us and fight for a mythic spot via trials in heroic, we turn no class down the better player will move into mythic always. Attitude and performance will be evaluated by 5 pairs of eyes we will watch everything and vote on the best people to bring in. You can find me in game on Aitherian or Aithion or add my realid Atonement#1370Aitherian1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [H] Guild for new and returning players Hello, Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? The Bonecrusher Clan is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new or returning player looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message or mail me and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good fit for you!Nazhorn0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Holy pally Looking for late night raiding Holy pally 7/7N 4/7H Looking for late night raiding group Hi all 7/7 N 4/7 H Mature Holy, eventually ret off spec pally looking for later evening raid group. My current group has switched start times which I can't consistently meet. Looking for 2-3 evenings a week, with a START TIME OF 9PM SERVER. Interested in progression, does not need to be hard core, as long as the wheels are not stuck in the mud ... progression is progression. Feel free to reply here, or send me a message in game. Thank youBovinasancta3 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 <Late Night Shenanigans> 7/7H Recruiting RDPS <Late Night Shenanigans> is a 7/7 Heroic Raid Guild recruiting ranged DPS for our mythic roster. We are a laid back late night raiding guild focused on clearing content effeciently while still having fun. Our raid times are from 2am to 4 am EST on Weds, Thurs and Fri. Our loot system is EP/GP. Our current needs prioritize a Spriest, and a Warlock but any exceptional DPS will be considered. Feel free to leave a post here or message myself in game. Battle Tag - Spike#1105Ârcangel1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Holy Priest LF Guild Hey all, Starting off this expansion as a Shadow Priest but soon realized that I miss healing (which is what I've always played) so I've switched over to Holy. Looking for a guild that's progressing heroics, possibly getting close to mythics. I can raid any day of the week but I "SOMETIMES" work until 10 EST, so unless you don't mind me occasionally (and by occasionally I mean rarely) missing or showing up late, it'd be ideal to start at least 10:30 EST (and I'm good until whenever). Pushed heroic / mythic (when they introduced it) back in MoP, played a bit of WoD and took a break until now. Looking forward to raiding with you guys.Therealdave5 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <H> Corpse Run Looking for DPS 7/7H <Corpse Run> is a social raiding guild that is committed to raids and mythic + dungeons. We are currently 7/7H and plan on doing as high of content as we can while only raiding 2 nights a week. We don't plan on being competitive, but plan on clearing content effectively. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9-12 pm EST. With that being said, performance and character progression is important. Under performers will have to sit out of progression bosses. Mechanics must be understood and dps must perform. What we are looking for: We are looking for people with really chill attitudes and have the same goals (have fun with a group of friends!) who can still perform highly. Looking for: DPS!!!!!! Healers with DPS offspecs (for when there's too many healers) Please respond here or message: Boomz - Systim#1469 Witch - Witchhuuunt#1444 Ravus - JTM88#1628 Jpudd - Wigwamwiggle#1364Boómz12 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Enhance shaman lf guild Enhance shaman lf raiding guild. I'm 7/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. Im 855 in my enhance gear 862 ish with max ilvl gear. Looking to raid any time after 530pm server. Looking for heroic raiding possibly mythic. I'm not looking to sit in an alt or standby position. Willing to go elemental if necessary Thanks for readingIbramgaunt3 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Echoes of the Lost Age> 6/7H <Echoes of the Lost Age> is a semi-hardcore Horde PVE guild on US Thrall, 7/7N, 6/7H. Our raiding times are 7:30-10:30pm Saturday, 8:00-11:00pm Sunday server time. Currently we are seeking both DPS (Ele/Enh Shaman, Rogue, Feral/Boom druid, Ret Pally, Mage, may consider others) and a healer. Add me on Battlenet at Zaranax#6662 if you're interested or have questions, looking forward to hear from you! :)Zaranax0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <CoS> Late Night West Coast Guild <Covenant of Souls> is a west coast based guild that has been around since Wrath. We recently transferred from Earthen Ring to Thrall in hopes of getting our guild started again. We are in need of a non Warrior tank, all DPS, and one non druid healer. Our raid days and times are Sunday and Monday from 11pm to 1am EST. Our goal for our guild is to be casual, and social. While we aim to be casual, we will still require you to know your class, and have your necessary flasks, enchantments, and food. We can help you with those things if needed. We are also looking for social folks who just want to do things in-game that they choose to do without committing to anything. We run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons most nights, and are also active in our Discord. If you have any questions, Hypnokitten#1364Alyzra2 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Looking for New Members for Raid Team <Limited Order> is forming a new raid team. We are 7/7N & 3/7H. We are looking for all roles. We raid Tues.-Thursday 8:30pm - 11:00 pm Server TimeStörmhoof0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Indominus Recruiting (H) 3/7 M Hello, <Indominus> (Horde) 7/7 H - 3/7 M We are looking to fill a core healing spot immediately for our Mythic Progression team. Raid nights are T/Th 8-11 server. Wed 8-11 for Heroic/ Third raiding night for new content (optional). Please be at least 860ish with some raiding experience and logs. Application form can be found here http://indominus-guild.com/application-form/ or contact one of our officers. Popsnprocs - Chewie#1121 (Recruiting officer) Garnan - TheKenttak #1271 (Guild Master) Chaara - Aratax#1215 (Raid Lead) Caeris - Kazkek #1444 (Melee Officer) Izaelia - Izaelia #1364 (Healing Officer)Popsnprocs8 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 LF Afternoon Raiding Team! Hi all, I am currently playing on an Oceanic server but recently moved to Europe. Now I obviously have >300MS and my guild sleeps when I play. So now I am looking for a new home. I raided on a resto druid in MoP but pretty much skipped WoD. I will probably pick a new class if I move server. Any mature, fun, not-too-hardcore guild out there that raids around 2pm to 5pm server time during the week looking for new raiders? I know it's a long shot, but I guess it's worth a try. I have not used my Legion 100 boost, which is what I would do to quickly level an alt up here to join the fun. I would also consider a server transfer of course. I work full-time, so obviously life > wow, but I also take raiding seriously and will try to improve continously. Thanks in advance for reading this. Cheers!Nildey2 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 <Oops All Baddies> M/W/Th 11:00pm-2:00am EDT [H] [Thrall] <Oops All Baddies> 1/7M, Recruiting for Mythic Progression About Oops All Baddies: <Oops All Baddies> is a newly formed late night raiding guild on Thrall US. Most of us have extensive raiding experience dating back to Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. At that time we were competing for top US ranking. We don’t expect to be competing on that level anymore, but we are expecting to clear all raiding content while it’s relevant while also maintaining an enjoyable semi-hardcore environment. We ask that if you are interested in applying that you keep Three things in mind. 1. Show up on time ... and plan on staying until the scheduled raid time is finished. 2. Don't be bad. 3. Have a good time. Progression raiding isn't for everyone. We are looking for players that are willing to wipe a lot and keep a good attitude. Because of our relatively small raiding schedule, we ask everyone to be prepared for fights and execute with tight technical play so that we can make the most out of the time we do have. That said, this is a game, not a job. We are trying to put together a like-minded group of individuals to have fun raiding hard content. You wont be required to put time into the game outside of raid, however we would hope that you do enjoy doing some nonraid content because much of it has become relevant to raiding. Raid schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 11:00 pm - 2:00 am EDT (Server Time) We are currently recruiting any of the following. Ranged & Melee DPS - (High) Healers - (Medium) Offspec Tank - (High) Notes: Although we are not looking for mainspec tanks right now, we are in need of a DPS that has a competent tanking offspec as a backup as well as for 3 tank fights. If your class/role is not listed, and you feel you are an exceptional player and can improve our current roster please feel free to apply. Loot System: We will be using a Master Loot/Loot Council system to fairly distribute gear to where it is needed once we begin mythic progression. Right now, we are using personal loot. How to apply: Apply at: http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9 start a new topic as well as get into contact with one of our officers by posting here, adding our battle tags, or talk to us in Discord. (See below) Questions? If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following officers in game, through Battle.net, or in Discord. Nartana-Thrall, Nartana#1454 Fustt-Thrall, Fust#1446 Wadö-Thrall, Wado#11710 (ö is ALT + 148) https://discord.gg/EJRuUwD Progression 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Old Kill Videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70X9BUA6yIo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRrQU2gugZc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMxckFn_Q6s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KXjAsXteQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk13xy1vesM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uvu-gLPPRIFuzt3 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 Prot Pally LF late night or early weekends My xp in the xpac is currently 3/7M I was able to get dragons down to 27% I'm only looking to tank as I don't dps been tanking since 2006 I'm kinda hooked. I have logs to support my kills and skill level as my main is 881 ilvl I'm LF a solid guild looking to push some progression I don't care if you are stuck on heroic and I cleared 7/7H the first day the patch dropped I'm looking to take a group to the top as my raid times have changed due to RL I clear mythic 10+ every week also like to run static groups through stuff like kara I could sit up here and tell you about my realm first TOGC 10 man kill or my realm first bane of the king achieve but what does 06 have to do with 16 lol 10 yrs is a long time and I'm no longer single and 19 anymore so I play to kill !@#$ and play with a purpose as I know my time as well as the rest of the raid groups time is valuable feel free to hit me up if I'm not online shoot me and in game mail my alt code is 128 Çraze #1562Çraze0 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 <Armada> 7/7H LF DPS for mythic raiding! <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are in need DPS for heroic and mythic Legion raiding. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for Legion raiding who want to join a good group of people and get some content down. We are looking for people 855+ Ilvl. Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We are willing to have you come try out before switching servers to join the guild. About us: Most of us started raiding together during Wrath in another guild and raided casually together until Firelands, when several of us took a long break. We came back at the beginning of Pandaria and moved servers and started Armada. During Heroic HFC progression we moved from Alterac Mountains Alliance over to Thrall Horde and have been here ever since. We have grown a lot during this expac and hope to continue it in Legion. We are a mature guild looking for people who enjoy raiding. We are looking for people who want a fun environment but still want to work and progress through content. We use Ventrilo and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedd30 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 [H] Aura! Recruiting with free tacos! Aura is rebuilding! Look, this post is from 2011! We're old school. That's 5 years! Five years man! Aura is an adult centered guild looking for other like-minded individuals. About us: Aura was founded in 2008 by Nantale and Curae as a casual-social and raiding guild on US-Thrall. Since then, Aura has grown and worked through the many vast changes and expansions that WoW has seen, from guild levels being introduced, through ICC content, Cata, Panda's, horrible WoD and now into Legion. Aura is a strong adult only guild with players who wish to be themselves without feeling like they're hiding their personalities. No need to worry about offending children, about your jokes seeming rude or inappropriate, or being yelled at for that f-bomb. In Aura we only accept adults who can handle adult themes, situations, and jokes, and that's what makes Aura a unique atmosphere in WoW, when so many other guilds call themselves "family-friendly". What we're looking for: Adult players who want an environment where they can be themselves and do whatever makes them happy in-game. We have no "in-game" requirements to join. You can be level 1 or level 110 or anything in between. You can enjoy raiding, PvPing, questing, leveling - whatever! We do ask that our members be at least 18 years old. That is our only requirement and we are strict about it. Whenever we have people who are online and willing, we often are running old-world content so our players can get achievements, mounts, and transmog gear to their desire. We're also always willing to help those who are undergeared, but willing and determined. :) We are always accepting anybody who wants to play in a fun, relaxed and unique environment! For questions, curiosity sake, or to fill out an application, please visit our website at: http://aurathrall.enjin.com/ or whisper Nantale in-game!Nantale198 Nov 1, 2016
Oct 31, 2016 [H] <No Breaks> Weekend team recruiting! No Breaks is a 5/7H Horde raiding guild on Thrall. We are not a hard core raiding guild, but we are being competitive in Legion. Our weekend team is in need of a healer, and a few DPS. Please visit our website for more information on how to apply. Check out our progress below: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/No+Breaks Raid times: Weekday Team: 7-10PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Weekend Team: 7-10PM EST Friday, Saturday, and Sunday We require Mumble for raid We stream, and you can follow us on twitch at: http://www.twitch.tv/nobreaksraiding For information about joining please visit our website. You will find an application template on our forums to apply with. Website: http://nobreaksguild.comSkarlin10 Oct 31, 2016
Oct 31, 2016 [H] <Immortals> 7/7N 2/7H Recruiting!! Greetings! We are <Imm0rtals> a US-Thrall Casual Raiding Guild currently seeking the following classes to help fill our roster to complete EN and TOV Heroic Content along with doing Mythic+ including Karazhan. We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST and are seeking the following: 2 - Mages 2 - Warlocks 1- Rogue 1 - Shadow Priest 1 - Resto Druid 1- Resto Shaman 1 - Warrior Tank(Prefer) and or Bear Druid If you are interested in joining us please contact myself, Nytis, Shezmu, Zellée, Kes, Shadowrp during or before our scheduled raid times for information or a invite to the guild and raid.Creamyness0 Oct 31, 2016
Oct 31, 2016 CG Heroes recruiting for mythic Progression We raid 830 pm Est - 12 am est In need of 1 healer, either priest or hpally and dps that is not leather wear ( preferably ret paladin and shadow priest).Josepp0 Oct 31, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 865 Ret LF Mythic Home My job of 5 years is ending and can't raid with current guild anymore since they're a day time guild and my play times well be changing.So I'm looking for a mythic guild that raid 7-12pm PST days don't matter to much.I was 12/13 mythic in WOD with 4% wipe on archy so have been in mythic guilds before.I'm currently 6/7 heroic EN have logs to show if needed mostly in the 80% for rets. Btag is TylerDurdenn#1827Violentpride2 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 Auction House Mats This is for those people that decide to Auction off Ore, Herb, food mats or anything else that is used by crafting in very high amounts. I constantly buy and sell mats in the Auction house and have noticed that many insist on having their mats Auctioned off as singles. These mats that are used in high quantities by crafters and I myself will never, ever buy these mats in singles no matter how much you undercut the compition. It would take a ridiculous amount of time and mailbox collection, to buy enough of these single piece mats, to aquire enough to be useful. I will however buy several hundred ore, herbs and cooking mats a day in reasonable stacks. I suggest that if you like quick and easy sales, you could separate your material into reasonable sized stacks. You might notice that you sell things much faster and have far less time invested into entering the mats on the Auction House. Just a suggestion, for those who would like to actually gain sales from the majority of crafters/Auction House players. Thanks for reading, AggréssorAggréssor0 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 <Faded> Recruiting <Faded> is rebuilding our raid team. We will be clearing Normal and running Kara for 1-2 weeks until new raiders are geared and ready for Heroic. We're happy to help new and experienced raiders gear up and learn fights! Raid times are W/Th 7:45pm-11pm ST. Currently looking for: DPS with tank offspec DPS with heals offspec Any DPS Must pull at least 200k for heroic raiding. Please add either Tuuon#1147 or Kozzmo#1157 for a ginvite or if you have any questions.Krixil0 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 Heroic progression guild needs Heals and RDPS <Fair Haven> is 7/7N and needs to add two core healers and three solid ranged dps for Heroic progression. An 845 ilvl is required for raiding. Holy Paladins and Resto Shamans are encouraged to apply! The guild provides raid repairs, free flasks, free raid food, and free raid potions. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday evening, 8:30-~11:30pm EST (server time). Please message Xcytez, Altrius, or Pintsize in game for more details or an invite!Xcytez1 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 SMOrc Invasion 7/7H (Farm) Recruiting Are you a Competent Tank or Healer? Looking for a Solid Group to start Trials of Valor off running? SMOrc Invasion 7/7H on Farm Status has Raid slots open for Tanks and Heals. Raid Schedule: Fri. & Sun. Starting at 9:00pm - 12:00pm Server We will also make exceptions for skilled DPS players to be a part of our core raid team. Even if you are not super geared, we are willing to gear up your character in preparation for Trials of Valor's release. We also happen to play a whole lot of Heroes of the Storm and consider ourselves to be Casuals and value cooperative attitudes. If you are interested in Joining (even if you don't plan on attending raids) Please add me at LucidJoe#1539 and throw me a whisper in-game. Smorc Lives Matter!!Ultrasmorc0 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 30, 2016 H [Devious] [6/7H] LFM <Devious> Horde (7/7N)(6/7H) is looking for a few more members to round out it's raid team. Currently looking for Plate and Cloth DPS! Any exceptional applicants should still apply! Tues/Thurs 8p-11p Server Time! Reply here, message me in game, or add FluffyMastr#1182 for more information.Crafts2 Oct 30, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Druid LF Raid Guild Heya. So I recently went Horde a little after the start of the expansion, leaving my old alliance guild behind. I am currently gearing my Druid as a Resto/Boomkin spec focus, but I am able to play any spec necessary to fill out raid rosters. Still gearing for higher level raids, but if any guild is still farming Normal I would love to join in soon. Just want a relaxed and friendly bunch of nerds to do some progression with, and eventually go for mythic. TYGewyar8 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Disc Priest looking for guild I am a newly capped Disc Priest looking for a guild. I am mainly looking for a guild that runs many dungeons together and maybe even some BG's. I am not looking to raid but if I am needed I will step up. My Bnet is: Orochi#1466Trela3 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 <The Lonely Guild> is Recruiting! <The Lonely Guild> is a raiding guild looking for Normal and Heroic raiders. <The Lonely Guild> is a close community looking to expand our numbers and establish a permanent raid team. Website: thelonelyguild.enjin.com Raid Times: - Friday: 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST - Saturday: 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST - Sunday: (Sunday's are used for make-up days and/or didn't finish the raid on Friday and Saturday) What we're recruiting: - We are recruiting all levels, classes and specs. VOIP: - We use Discord If you are interested, add Samuel#1519Lánxíng0 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 [H] 840 MM Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild My Background I have played WoW since 2005 and have raided most of the content the game has to offer aside from Cata and MoP when I stopped playing regualrly. Most of my time playing in the past was with friends and guildies who became friends, but unfortunately, nearly all of them no longer play. Therefore, I am seeking a long term home to forge new friendships in an active guild that has a set schedule. I am considering a realm transfer to Thrall for the size of the Horde population. My current guild raids too late at night for me since they're west coast and I am east coast. Raiding My preference is to raid a couple times or so a week running from 8:30 to 11:30 EST or 9:00 to 11:30. I'm a father of a toddler, so I'm getting him to bed around 8:00 to 8:30. If it's okay to be afk for a few minutes after the raid starts, then I can start at 8:00. This can be on the weekends too, but know that I occasionally play D&D with some irl friends on roll20. That game depends on everyone's schedule, so we could play a couple weekends in a row or not play for months. I'm not looking to be on the cutting edge of raiding, but I would like to at least clear Heroic before nerfs. Getting into Mythic raids would be a stretch goal. Additionally, I'd like to find a guild that runs Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons on a regular basis. Structure is important to me, so I would prefer those groups to be more or less the same members for each run. For the Guild I'm happy to farm mats for the guild when we're not running something. I skin like crazy, so that can be a donation for the guild to sell on the AH. I can also farm some fish for raid food. Performance is important to me, so I research my class to maximize my damage output. I also research fights to understand boss mechanics before going into a raid for the first time. I'm yet to get into an EN raid (except a LFR group), but I have read through the boss fights and watched videos. Closing Thank you for taking the time to read through this lengthy post. As you may be able to tell, I take this decision seriously because I'm looking for a home rather than to change guilds often because it's a bad fit. Feel free to leave a comment below if you think your guild would be a good fit for me and I for you. Ideally, I'd like to sit in on your voice chat during a raid so I can get a sense of the guild's dynamics. I'd like to be part of a mature guild that has fun, but takes the fight seriously when the fight is on.Malvren5 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Looking for late-night raiding guild Looking for a guild that runs raids after midnight server time.Kragmaal0 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 [H]<Calculated> 7/7H Recruiting for Mythic EN Who We Are We are a group of friends mostly in our mid twenties raiding Emerald Nightmare, and looking to start mythic EN progression as soon as we have the numbers. Our Progression 7/7N: We cleared normal easily in the first week, and now clear it in around an hour. 7/7H: We cleared heroic shortly afterwards and one-shot most bosses now. Commonly running mythic+ dungeons when not raiding Our Goals Continue to farm heroic EN to gear up Start mythic EN as soon as we have 20 people ready to start Raid Times 9PM-12AM CT Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday (10PM-1AM Server Time) Who are we looking for? Melee: Little need Ranged: Great need Tanks: Little need Healers: Moderate need Skill/dedication is much more important than item level for us. If you are skilled and looking for a way to fast track (if you can make the raid times) let us know and we will get you going asap. The main thing we need is people right now as we have been running around 15 in heroic and need more people for mythic. Other We use discord to communicate during raids We do RBGs occasionally and have great fun Here is a link to our heroic EN warcraft logs from Tuesday if you like to analyze things! ... If you are interested or have questions, post here or add my battletag: Verex (Officer): LostHobbit #1455 Thanks for reading!Verex1 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Novus Initium (7/7 H) recruiting.... Looking for a MW or Holy Pally for Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) Heroic Progression group. 7/7 N and 2/7 Heroic. If interested, please msg one of the officers: btag Gypsy#1635, Jay#12397, and Cowmaflage#1489. Thank you, Gypsy Fri - 7:45 - 11 Sat - 7:45 - 11 Sun - 7:45 - 10 (all times are server - EST)Shadowgypsy12 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Fun times and raiding (horde) <seekers of the flame> is recruiting for our raid team. We are casual, but we want to have a strong core team. We raid 1 day a week on sundays at 9pm est. We are looking for dps who have OS heals, a dps with OS tank as well as a lock and rogue. We also need another healer preferably monk. For those that aren't quite raid ready, we regulary run mythics or whatever else is needed, and assist on getting raid ready often for anyone willing to work with us. We use curse chat in raid and are often in to just to chat. You can contact me on btag - Darcee#1263Darcee1 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 29, 2016 Possible transfers LF progression guild 861 prot pally (willing to go ret but need gear) 850+ dps DH 850+ holy pally 850+ shadow priest Were a group of friends who decided to raid with other frienfs who decided to flake. Weve been keeping our guild running with pugging raids to 7/7 N and 1/7H as a guild. We are on a dead connected realm, and looking for a new home. We currently raid about 1030pm est to 130am est and would like to keep those times. If youre looking at rounding out a heroic team or starting to push mythics, we are interested if you are. Picklecopter#1936 in game.Emmawatson2 Oct 29, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Bad News Bears 5/7 Seeks Heals n DPS! Hello we would like to extend an open invite to players across Azeroth to come hang out with The Bad News Bears. Were a recently formed guild of grizzled vets who have come back to the game and have decided to once more delve into progression. Our guild maintains a 2 night - 6 hour raid schedule. We do this so that people can maintain their social lives, family routines, and accommodate work schedules. Our goal to always obtain AHOTC achievements, and work on mount meta’s throughout the expansion. Because our raid schedule is so short - we expect our raiders to come with their game faces on. Part of maintaining a “relaxed” progression atmosphere is making sure we have the personnel depth within our raid roster. And this is where mythic+ comes into play. Right now the big focus of our guild is to establish M+ teams that help feed the raid depth and talent of our roster. These teams will have hand chosen leaders for each one, and your team sets the schedule for your M+ progression. You can now play the game knowing - hey I have a team of people I can count on to enjoy M+ with each week. The beauty of M+ being an infinite pool of loot along side running several M+ teams - means we can carry a large roster of raiders, and guarantee that in the end everyone gets to see the content, gets the gear, and obtains their cheezos. Roster depth is an important part of progression - and this is precisely where YOU come in! Are you undergeared? Have you only recently delved into Legion and are feeling behind and overwhelmed? Do you just want some really chill and friendly people to hang out with while you play? Have you not been given the chance else where to raid - be it because of schedule, or “skill”? Then please - come play with us. We welcome the above players. Having lead raids and guilds previously we understand that the best talent is sometimes right under our noses, just wishing they had a chance. Right now our minimum ilevel to raid progression with us is set at 850 minimum. DO NOT be discouraged. If you want the shot to gear up and learn what it takes to join progression (Heroic/Mythic raiding) - we have M+ groups running and farm content raiding, and were always ready to help our own. Current raid needs: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST IMMEDIATE need: -Rogue -Dps with a tank offspec (druid, dh, dk only please) -Mages, mages, mages! No really.. Arcane, Fire, or Frost! -Warlock -Spriest with a disc or holy offspec -Enh sham (resto O/S a huge plus) -Ret paladin w a maintained offspec -Boomkin w a maintained resto offspec Depth needs: -Healers of any kind! Dps main spec is OK If you are interested in 5m+ progression… come talk to us!! Right now we are trying to recruit to set up M+ parties that will allow for viable loot sharing. The more loot we share - the more we all share in the progression. This guild is a ground up opportunity. We welcome raiders, dungeoneers, casuals, socials, and the super x’core of any shape size or color. If you bring the right attitude - we will help you get the gear and see the content. Come hang out with us sometime in a M+, or if you want to hang out with us on a farm night to check out the atmosphere - we welcome it! Come and find any of the following people on Thrall - and talk to us today! Sapoluunaa - GM Felharbinger - Officer Kamiccolo - Officer Revain - Recruiting Officer / Roster ManagementRevain0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 <H> Holy Pally LF Late Night Raiding Guild I'm hoping to find a late night or weekend raiding guild that also runs mythic + dungeons. I'm not into battlegrounds or playing a spec other than holy. I'm a mature player and I've been around since Vanilla (I get a cookie right :p) off and on across several characters. I am a West coast player so early raid times do not work for me. A guild that raids after 10 P.M would work best for my schedule. I come to raids with my own flasks/food and repairs. I don't have the patience to deal with elitist attitudes or rude people. I just want to enjoy the game and help lead a guild to victory through my healing.Zrina0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Looking for: HOLY PALLY (H) Dreadhold is recruiting! We are a close knit group who tend to get along with everyone. We enjoy having fun during raid but work hard at our progression. Most of us have been raiding together since WoD and some even longer. We raid 3 nights a week...do Mythic+ usually on wednesday night and over the weekend...and even find time for drunken LFR sometimes. If you are looking for a place to call home and a group of people to do everyday Legion stuff with...we're your guild. ^.^ 1. Raid Time: 7:30pm-10pm Eastern time 2. Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday & Monday 3. Server: Thrall 4. Faction: Horde 5. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 6. Progression: 7/7 N and 5/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7. Contact info: Feel free to post here or add me at Miralin1989#1276. Currently looking for a reliable HOLY PALLY to permanently add to our ranks. Accepting new raiders 840+.Mirãlin0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Unnatural Desire LF Healers 840+ Unnatural Desire is currently recruiting non leather wearing healers to complete our core raid team. We raid Fri & Sat 9p -12 EST. 7/7 N and start Heroic on 10/28/16. We use Discord for our voice. Repairs and all raid consumables are provided (flasks, pots, food). We also provide gems and enchants. We are not a hardcore progression guild, we are a social progression guild. This means we do not yell at our raiders for mistakes. We do not replace raiders because of a mistake. We believe in teaching and giving everybody a fair chance. Mistakes are made and we learn to be better raiders from those mistakes. A bit about us. We are a small guild that is just getting back into raiding in Legion. We currently have 90 active members who are dependable, helpful, and above all else kind. We strive to provide a casual and positive atmosphere for all our members. We took a break from raiding late into WoD because honestly it just got boring. Elite jerks and those with a god complex need not apply. No Jerks allowed! Come and join our amazing team today by whispering me Jenaboulder - GM or Tarkafflicts - Co GM. Feel free to add me to your btag Shrinkydink#1784. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Desired healers: 840+ Holy Pally Disc Priest Resto ShammyJenaboulder0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 LFM Mythic EN <Fishman Swamp Fan Club> 7/7H 7/7H <Fishman Swamp Fan Club> is a raiding guild looking to fill up our roster for Mythic EN. We looking for experienced players. Currently in the need of dedicated DPS but will take a healer or a tank (that's not a DK). Add Falcodude95#1972 for more info!Lolerkopter0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 <Dismissed> Mythic Progression Recruiting! Dismissed[Horde] 7/7 Heroic EM wants your warm body! Currently recruiting progression minded raiders for going from Heroic to Mythic! Looking for a couple recruits: Range - Mage preferred! Melee - Death Knight (Unholy or Frost) and/or Enhance Shaman Will consider any others based on our needs with composition for raiding!! Expectations: Own up to your own mistakes and fix it - no excuses! Believe me there are plenty of others that we can get to do the mechanics right (thank gawd for warcraftlogs), no matter how many wipes and PROGRESS in those 2 days! Plain and simple. Attendance is an absolute must! It is a boss not fun dealing with, so inconsistency or failure to communicate will determine your position in our raid roster. You are also expected to keep yourself at the cutting edge of character progression with gear, etc. We shouldn't have to quiz you or hold hands about your character or class. It should be always demonstrated that you're on top of your game at raid 100%. We also expect our raiders to be committed to the team. To show up for raids(close to 100% attendance if you are a core raider). To always be prepared with consumables, gear optimizations, and well read on the strategies. If invited to join our raid team - you are accepting the standards that we put forth for the raid to progress. Such standards are listed above that will cement your spot in our raid team. Failure to comply or communicate not only hurts progression but lets down the rest of the team. Philosophy: We raid because we love the kill - cause we hungry 2 days a week lol. To experience the thrill of being a part of a team, and kill bosses together. Gear can be exciting, no doubt, but that is merely a means to an end; to kill the bosses the game can throw at us and prevail. We believe that raiding is not only a right, it is something that you need to earn. And of course - R E S P E C T (Aretha Franklin style). Times: Our raid times are Wednesday - Thursday 7:30 to 10:45 server (EST). Yes, that means we have LIVES! We are also very open to casual/social gamers that love to keep the guild lively with chat! We consider that a big part in keeping a community alive! If you have any questions don't hesitate contact me in game Coconuts or Såmpson; or our Bnet: Coconuts#1580 HunterGor#1687 "It's impossible to be as good friends with everyone in a guild or a raid. But it is possible to always be civil."Coconuts0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 835 Resto Shaman Looking for Raiding Guild I am a 835 restoration shaman looking for a guild. The guild i am currently in has decided to be more causal as of late, i am still looking for progression. after January i should be available for raiding on any day. Right now i can try to work around schedules as long as they are not past 11 server time. Hit me up if you're looking for a heals to help out with your raids :) ToonTitan #1971Blacklowtus3 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 [H] <I N T E G R I T Y> LF Heroic raiders <I n t e g r i t y> is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We’ve cleared 7/7 Normal with an amalgamation of old friends and past heroic/mythic raiders that have recently decided to come back and form up. And as with many newly formed guilds, there are some kinks that need to be worked out, and the members need to be replenished. About us This is an 18+ environment with little toleration for childish behavior. Many of our members are well above that limit and have hard working jobs with a family to commit to. This means we don’t have the time, nor the patience, to deal with troublesome people. You come online and be respectful to all fellow players. And this also means: we're quite busy. Hence the two-day raid schedule. When we're online, we want to accomplish something, be it raids to basic world quests. However, we do like to have fun and cut up when its not business time. We are not a hardcore progression guild, but still want to get in and progress through the content in a timely manner. Raiding Philosophy It’s simple, we want everybody to play the spec and class they receive the most enjoyment out of, however, also have the confidence to play the spec to a relatively high level. We’re not asking for you to parse in the top 95th percent all the time, but, we’re asking you always attempt to better yourself. Everyone can improve whether or not they’d admit it. What We Need 1 non-DH off tank Ranged and Melee DPS 180k+ We have an abundance of healers at the moment, so there are no slots available at this time. We welcome social/non-raiding members to join us as well. Raid Days and Times Tuesday/Friday 8:30-11:30 EST Apply at http://integrity-thrall.enjin.com/recruitment Or contact Lyirica (Lyirica#1186) or Bloodsworn (Purenight #1662) (alt code alt+225 for the B) for more information.Lyirica4 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 861 dk lf guild Hey Ive help clear EM on heroic with a friend's guild, but I dont usually get invited to mythic plus since the spots are usually filled by their actual guildies. Im hoping to find a guild that runs a lot of mythic+ groups and maybe I can raid too if our schedules work. Im unholy/frost/blood, rated first to last in accordance to my ap distribution. But im looking into going full frost now. Im on horde side, b.net is Maximos105#1741 just add me and tell me about your guild, thanks! CheersBiggerboss0 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 Death Before Decaf is recruiting. We are a Raiding Guild that leans more to the casual side, but are filled with experienced raiders. We are 3/7 H and 7/7 N. We are currently looking for only dps of any kind at the moment. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday, with times being 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a response. We also are looking for people who enjoy running Mythic+Sinchao6 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 [H] <Sealed Chaos> (6/7H) is recruiting! We are a semi-hardcore guild (6/7H) looking to recruit new members for our raid group, in preparation for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic/Mythic Trial of Valor. Our goal is to have steady progression while still having fun and enjoying the social aspect of raiding. Heroic/Mythic Core Group Current Progression: 7/7N, 6/7H Schedule: Tue/Wed, 9pm-12am EST Loot Distribution: Loot Council Recruitment Status:* Ranged DPS: All Specs Healers: All Specs *Even if your spec is not listed, we still encourage any players that are interested in joining us to apply. All applications will be read and considered. If you wish to apply, you can fill our application form: https://goo.gl/forms/HS30WmuxfX6Ki4Gw1 Any questions can be sent to me (Voldethas-Thrall) via whisper or in-game mail.Voldethas0 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 [H]Soul Harvest (7/7H) is Recruiting! Soul Harvest is Recruiting! We are currently 7/7 normal and 7/7 Heroic. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our raid times are: Tuesday 1900-2230 Wednesday 1900-2230 Thursday 1900-2230 Who we are: After missing the first week of raiding due to the guild not forming till after then we've made steady progress into heroic Emerald Nightmare. Our current plan is to progress into mythic in the next few weeks. We currently have a strong 10m raid team but are looking to expand to progress into mythics asap. We also offer raid consumables at reduced price and raid repairs for free. Currently recruiting: Damage: 1 Hunter 1 Warlock Accepting applications from other classes as well, we are semi-hardcore which means we want to progress but aren't trying to be on the bleeding edge so knowing your class is generally more important than being on the top of the Theorycraft charts If you wish to join please contact our recruitment officer Lucìent(Lucient#1682) GM Kibels(xkeegan#1460) or our raid leader Eug(Schramms#1767)Eug17 Oct 27, 2016