Thrall

Apr 1 Resto Druid Looking for raiding guild 879 Resto Druid looking for heroic raiding guild with possible mythic progression. add me on bnet for all recruiting offers please blakef1990#1577Druuzz1 Apr 1
Apr 1 Two of us Looking For Guild Hi, my wife and I are looking for a guild to join as the one we had while leveling is basically dead. What we are looking for here are some things about us: We are in our mid 40's so we would like to join a guild with people mature, preferably with other couples also. We are trying to find a guild where we potentially form friendships. We’re not overly social people, and at the beginning we may be a bit quiet, but we kind of miss having others to talk to in game. We are not hardcore raiders anymore but once belonged to top 25 guild for world raiding. We would like to participate in an organized raid group sometimes but we don't want raiding to be a requirement for us. We like doing mostly dungeons and for the last couple of weeks we've been doing that but we want to get to higher aspects with guild groups. We like to do other things in-game also. Random bg’s, Wpvp <would love to take over Goldshire for a few hrs>, getting mounts and achievements. If the guild is doing something casual and fun we would love to join in. In terms of availability, well our schedules are constant in that we log in almost everyday however the times at which we log in are erratic. We can log in anytime between 1pm to 12am EST depending on if we are free and not running our business for that day. My wife mains a hunter & mage almost all the time. My main is a mage & shaman where I heal or Glass Canon, I hope that's enough to understand what we are looking for. Please feel free to respond to this post if we meet your guilds interests or if you have any questions. ciao OrieoOrieo11 Apr 1
Apr 1 <Its So Fluffy> Recruiting raiders We're a recent transfer from another server that was low population. We're a heroic raiding guild not looking to break any records or be server first. However, we take raiding seriously using an EPGP loot system and expected 80% attendance policy. We have a very social presence and a majority of our guild transferred or rerolled onto the server. We were 3/10 heroic NH before transferring due to raid comp and low recruiting issues. If you've never raided before, just coming back or want something more casual we're a place for you. Current raid needs: Mage - High Lock - Med Hunter - High Ret - low War - low DK - low Rogue - low Shaman (Ele) - high If you're looking to raid or just want a casual guild thats active send me a tell in game or hit me up via BTAG: Destroyallu#1773Beautý1 Apr 1
Apr 1 887 DK LFG Mythic dungeon + and pvp guild Hey guys. I've been in a few guilds. but i'm really looking for a cool group of people that actually know how to play (semi hardcore, not casual)that enjoy puns and long walks on the beach. 887 Unholy/Frost DK looking for a guild that actively does mythic + dungeons. I have currently only done +10 but i would like to strategize and get around to doing +15. I play quite a lot and not really interested in devoting 2 days a week to raiding despite how much i play. My schedule just moves around a lot. I also enjoy doing pvp. I have vent / curse / discord. will not use mumble. add me on btag peeps625#1136Vilgax0 Apr 1
Mar 31 New player seeking guild hello new player to wow looking for guild on thrall east coast player , have experience in healing and tanking in other mmos first go at wow though , enjoying time in it and looking for folks to play and socialize with . thank you for your considerationDwolf0 Mar 31
Mar 31 3/10M Bear and Resto druids LF Guild My brother and I are looking for another guild to join for raiding purposes. We're both fairly experienced longterm raiders simple looking for a group thats in Mythic Nighthold now, or about to get their feet wet but just need a few more raiders to make the cut. To get in touch feel free to leave a message here or reach me at my battletag: Glormon#1538 -Available anytime after 3 EST for raids -Prefer 2-3 raid days. -Preference to using Discord but not a deal breaker otherwise. Logs: For the Resto Druid https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20628707/latest/#partition=1&metric=hps Character Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Nemestrinas/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Drumosh/simpleGlormon2 Mar 31
Mar 31 [H] 903 Eqp Resto Druid 3/10m exp, LF Guild Guild stopped raiding a couple of weeks ago, looking for one with similar progression. - Experienced in 3/10m (Got M Botanist to 6%) - Prefer 3+ Raid Nights - Prefer non-weekend raiding, attendance will be at 100% if so. - Always pushing for Purple/Orange HPS logs, while having solid raid awareness. - Battletag: Godmatik#1860 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21555054/latest#partition=1&metric=hps Thanks.Matikk5 Mar 31
Mar 30 <Symbiosis> 10/10H LF Healers & Ranged DPS <Symbiosis> Thrall-US-Horde is currently looking to fill a few spots on our core raid team! We are looking for active players that will be committed to the team. Specifically Healers, Ranged DPS (No Mages or Shams) and a DPS Warrior but will consider other classes and will help gear. Fri/Sat NH Heroic Progression from 8-11pm EST. We are 10/10N NH (on farm) and 10/10H NH. Our current group is 16-17 people per week and just need a few more to begin Mythic progression as soon as we clear Heroic. We also run high level M+ dungeons daily. I can be contacted here or btag <kitty#11287> or <nomad#1766> in game, if you are interested or have more questions.Beautymus5 Mar 30
Mar 30 <Helix> 10/10N 8/10H| RDPS & Heals Fri/Sat <Helix>10/10 N 8/10H| LF Range DPS, Raid Nights are Fri & Sat 8-11pm Server. Shadow Priest or Elemental Shaman with healing off spec for backup would be fantastic. LF Warrior, Pally, Brewmaster Tank LF Holy Priest or Mistweaver Monk Semi-Hardcore guild looking to build up for a mythic roster once we clear heroic. We need good solid and fun players. We have a pretty casual mature environment. Exceptional players of any class considered. Socials also welcome.Sevaira14 Mar 30
Mar 30 <cure> Thrall guild Server: Thrall Faction​: Horde Progression​: 10/10 NNH 9/10 HNH Voice​: Discord Raid Times​: 9-12 EST / 8-11 CST / 7-10 MST / 6-9 PST on Tuesday/Thursday. Personal Loot:​ In farm content Need before greed: ​In progression What we’re looking for: Cure is currently in the process of looking for more available and exceptional people to push into Mythic Nighthold. We want people who are reliable, mature and are willing to grow and develop alongside the guild. As for specifics: Tanks: No demand, we currently have two wonderful and consistent tanks. Melee DPS: Low demand Ranged DPS: High demand, we really need ranged DPS to balance out our melee heavy composition (Preferably Boomkin, Mages, Shadow Priests, Warlocks) Healers: High demand rrally would like a pally or holy priest. What you’re looking at: While we’re a smaller (and newer) guild on Thrall’s server, we’re still filled with people who love the game and love to help other people out. We’re not Mythic raiders by any means and we won’t bull!@#$ you by trying to front that we are. We’re a group of mostly friends who want to eventually push content, we do regular Mythic pluses (lower and higher keystones) and smaller, more fun-oriented events where members can earn prizes. Contact]: Send an ingame mail/whisper to suravatt. Send a battletag request to: suravat#1462Suravaat2 Mar 30
Mar 30 907 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild Recently guildless due to unstable roster. Looking for a fun social guild that takes raiding seriously. Have 3/10 M experience with an 8% wipe on phase three of Botanist. Feel free to add me on btag or message me in game. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16809446/latest/ BTag: Godfrey69#1531Caamtree2 Mar 30
Mar 30 870 Warlock LF Guild I have played since the day the game launched, with an extensive career as a hardcore raider. Took time off after Emerald Nightmare when guild fell apart, and since re-rolled from Resto Druid to aff Lock. I'm looking to get back into raiding, casual or hardcore, with a friendly guild that raids weekly and enjoys a good sense of humor :) PM me in game if I'm online!Kerrygan8 Mar 30
Mar 30 ♪ KT 10/10H NH LFM Sun/M/T 9:30PM-12:30 AM ♪ KILLTHEME ~ Pronounced Kill Theme, Raiding on US-Thrall since 2008 KT is looking for a few good raiders for progression raiding in Legion. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS to round out our Mythic core moving forward in the Nighthold. Progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH We are an adult guild with laid back atmosphere If you can log on 3 nights a week, know your !@#$ and not stand in fire then we may have a spot for you. Raid times- Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST/US Thrall Loot distribution- Personal Loot and ML/Loot council, spread the love. Don't be a greedy %#!@* If you are interested feel free to hit up an officer. You can send a PM or B-Tag request to either Darcfrost (Darcfrost#1850) or either of my officers Talega/Swìftbreeze in game.Darcfrost26 Mar 30
Mar 30 Frost DK LF guild Hey there, I'm looking for a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild currently finishing heroic and looking to start progression on mythic Nighthold, as a minimum. I'm a 893 equipped ilvl frost DK with good understanding of a serious raiding environment, been raiding ever since good ol' WotLK. So far in Legion I've managed to achieve 7/7M EN, but only 3/3H ToV and 4/10H NH. Reason being my guild fell apart a few days before New Year when we were progressing on mythic Odyn and I decided to take a break due to being burnt out. I recently just came back so it was a small break mind you, but it made me fall behind a lot on progression. I'm available every day of the week from 9:30PM - 2AM EST. Willing to start as a backup as long as I get the chance to work my way to a regular raiding spot. Thanks for reading :D Links#11651Linksq6 Mar 30
Mar 30 8/10H Havoc DH LF Fri/Sat AOTC Guild Hello, I'm an 887 Havoc DH that recently rerolled and am looking for Guild that is working on finishing heroic before Tomb of Sargeras. I would really like to find a guild that raids on the weekends (Friday and Saturday) for around 3 hours a night. I come prepared every night with consumables and an understanding of the fights. I'm really looking for a guild to grow as a raider, and I hope we can improve together to kill internet dragons (albeit there aren't any internet dragons in nighthold). Add my btag hgrising#11336 and thanks for your time :)Hgrising0 Mar 30
Mar 29 (H) 901 S.Priest and 902 A.Warlock LF Guild Hi there! My brother an I just transferred (or are transferring) to Thrall. Looking for a raiding guild in the early to mid stages of mythic progression. Leaving current server to be in a more active community. Whisper in game or BNet tag: Qup#1161 if interested! Both of us are between 50 and 54 traits on our weapons. We are 1/10 Mythic, with decent parses via Warcraftlogs. Both Keystone Masters (not sure how impressive this is but its a thing). Several years of mythic progression raiding in previous expansions looking to step out of the super casual raiding environment to something a little more stable and serious in terms of performance and attendance. Mostly looking to start around 8 or 9pm EST, on whatever days (Preferably between Tuesday-Saturday, but Sunday and Monday are "OK")Xup6 Mar 29
Mar 29 Vicious Cuddling is recruiting! Vicious cuddling is recruiting people for our raid team! We are a heroic raiding guild that is currently 6/10 Heroic Nighthold, looking to progress further! We are in need of some burst ranged dps, mainly a hunter, warlock or shadow priest, however any ranged dps would do. We also try to get mythic+ groups going regularly. We also have our own discord server where we often socialize outside of raid. If you are interested or have any questions, don't be afraid to send to us a message! Battle tags: Myself: Zeleros#1570 GM: BrightEyes#1541 Officer: plumyummy#1613Ztex1 Mar 29
Mar 28 <Cryme Tyme> (1/10m) Wants You! Cryme Tyme US THRALL HORDE (7/7m 3/3h 1/10m) Currently in need of: High: Priest - Shadow / Holy / Discipline Mage - Fire / Frost / Arcane Shaman - Restoration / Elemental Druid - Restoration / Guardian Demon Hunter - Havoc Medium: Paladin - Retribution Warrior - Arms / Fury Rogue - Assassination Death Knight - Frost / Unholy Low: Hunters Monks Warlocks As usual, any and all classes and roles will be considered if shown to be exceptional and dependable. Raid Times: Tuesday } Wednesday } 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST / server Thursday } We do not raid additional days, but alt-runs and mythic+ are done throughout the week. Who we are: Cryme Tyme is a relaxed, fair and drama-free guild environment with the intent to effectively and efficiently clear mythic content. With several months of guild raiding thus far, we have constructed a team for our raids, rather than simply a group with cliques. We intend to make a core raid team, stretching just beyond 20 players to ensure that emergencies can be covered and fights can be done in the most efficient way, as well as additional members for mythic+ and lower level content clears. What we expect: High attendance (At least 80%) Knowledge of your role and class Flexibility with benching and responsibilities Willingness to take criticism and expand Feel free to add our officers: Sadistik - Louis#12346 Rainbowss - Keinzut#1302 Griknash - Hejjihoggu#1672Umbrage8 Mar 28
Mar 28 MW iLvL 897 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm a MeeWee. My experience in Legion is with 7/7 M EN 3/3 H Trials 10/10 H NH (with M Skorpyron kill). I having been MeeWee'ing since the start of HFC in WoD. I'm available after 6pm EST and would prefer 3 raid nights, 2 nights to crush the smash and grab loot content, and 1 night for progression. (If there are multiple progression nights, I'm down to clown) LF established, organized, and efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment - aka a cozy home and vibing w/ cool peeps :) I would prefer not to use vent or curse as a voice comms. Holla at me - Thatguy#1859Stickypillow3 Mar 28
Mar 28 [H] <Dominate> New Guild Recruitment <Dominate> is calling all Mythic Raiders looking for a place they can call home. 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10 H NH experienced GM and RL with logs. Raid nights are Wed/Thu 8 - 12 server. I come from the Ally side of Rexxar - Misha. There are many reasons I transferred here: Tough to build a good roster on a low pop server, raid nights were on weekends which doesn't work for me, and I really missed being Horde. Even with all the problems I faced there, I was still able to lead my casual guild to clearing Mythic EN, Heroic ToV, and we almost finished Heroic NIghthold although I have personally cleared it. Requirements to join: Able to install Discord and appropriate Raid Addons Be prepared on raid nights - Be prompt - Have proper gems, enchants, and consumables - Able to have at least 80% attendance Know your class well (minimum dps requirement for any fight in H NH is 400k) Able to have a good time while still able to perform for progression The goal is to clear Heroic and progress in to Mythic as much as we can given only 8 hours per week while still having a good time. Also to have consistent people you can count on to help eachother with other content like Mythic Keystones, Overwatch, HoTS, etc. Until we have a full Guild Team I will be leading what guildees we do have with a pug using openraid.com, see below for the link. Feel free to message me in game, my battletag is also below. Those of you that are up to the challenge I'll hear from you soon and the rest thanks for taking the time to read my post, cheers! BATTLETAG - Scogginator#1954 OPENRAID - http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/304983#roster PRIOR GUILD'S WOWPROGRESS - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/rexxar/Rawkfist WARCRAFT LOGS - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15142221/latest/Hercthar0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <MLHG> Altcentric Heroic Raiding <Meatloaf Hand Grenade> is a relatively new guild on Thrall, created in the time preceding the release of Emerald Nightmare by a group of friends who were looking to clear Heroic and together and have fun raiding. We were able to accomplish much more eventually getting 5/7m EN and 3/3h ToV, then 3/10m in Nighthold. However we have decided to step back from Mythic raiding to concentrate on having fun, clearing heroics on mains and alts and the like and are opening our doors to those who want to have fun clearing heroics on multiple toons without all the hassle of raiding mythic. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We will be doing 2 different main runs a week: Group 1 will run 7:30 - 10:30 EST Tues and Wed Group 2 will run 9:00 - 12:00 EST Friday (Since it's the weekend the option to go longer is definitely on the table for anyone who wants to do that) Both of these runs consist of our main raiders with a mix of alts and main characters. Our core team has a wealth of geared alts that we can play well in addition to our mains. Being able to attend all raids is completely optional. Although if you do commit to a raid group we would like at least 70% attendance. If you cannot attend all our times you are still more than welcome in the group and we would love to have you. While we will be going to this quite casual format, we still will have some standards of play and gear. This isn't a carry run. So here is a few things we ask of people looking to join our raids. 870 ilvl 35 weapon traits This applies to mains and alts* Well, that was pretty simple. But wait there's more, if you don't meet these requirements immediately, we are extremely active and do so much other stuff that we can easily help you get there quickly, and we don't mind doing it. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As said before, if you can only make 1 of our runs then you are still more than welcome to join just for that run. In fact, I encourage you to come. Currently we have openings for all positions to to our core groups deep assortment of well geared alts and mains and can accommodate any class and role. Even survival hunters. In addition to the previously mentioned formal raiding activities, a large group of us are quite active and do most raiding content available to us every week.We also comple plenty of 15+ keystones each week. You can contact me at HarambaeQT#1517 if you have any questions or wish to join us.Hankhilidann9 Mar 28
Mar 27 <You Had Me At ZugZug> Recruitment <You Had Me At ZugZug> 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 4/10M NH is recruiting any exceptional DPS to continue pushing progression through Legion. All exceptional applications will still be considered. Raid days are Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10PM Server. Apply at http://zugzug.shivtr.com. ZugZug! We’re a group of raiders that have been together since the early Burning Crusade. Our founding members and leadership have been together for 6 or 7 years, they are the core makeup of a guild from the server Akama, called Chupathingy. There we maintained a #1 Horde Raiding guild from the Burning Crusade to the middle of Cataclysm we then reformed for WoD and completed Warlords of Draenor 13/13M 11’th on Thrall. Contact Info Guild Master: Hose (Hose#1115) Raid Leader: Ifro (Ifro#1659) Go to http://zugzug.shivtr.com and apply on our website. You are more than welcome to send one of us a message in game or request to talk to us on TS. Thank you for reading about our guild. Please direct any questions or concerns you have to one of our officers. They are more than happy to help with any questions you may have.Mxican0 Mar 27
Mar 27 5/10M T/W/Sun 10:30PM-1:30AM EST LF Tank/DPS About <VIBE>: <Vibe> is a mythic raiding guild located on Thrall (Horde, PVE). Our guild was formed at the end of Warlords of Draenor, and has since then founded a core group of raiders that has found some measure of success during our time together in Legion. Our ultimate goal is to obtain each Cutting Edge achievement while maintaining a positive, progression-oriented attitude. Progression:Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 5/10 Mythic Nighthold Recruitment Needs:Melee Ret Paladin Demon Hunter Windwalker MonkRanged BM/MM Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Mage*We are always recruiting exceptional DPS applicants of any class, so even if you don't see yours listed above don't be discouraged to apply! Raid ScheduleTuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST | 9:30pm - 12:30am CST | 10:30pm - 1:30am EST Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST | 9:30pm - 12:30am CST | 10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST | 9:30pm - 12:30am CST | 10:30pm - 1:30am EST *While our times are pretty set in stone, we add on Thursday during the first week of new heroic content (same times as posted above) and like to pull as long as it takes to finish out any kills we're close missing, to ensure a full clear the first week. This is optional but strongly encouraged! Requirements:* 54 Traits in your Main Spec artifact weapon * Must be able to maintain atleast a 90% attendance rate. This is very important. * You are required to download all of the add-ons that are necessary to our raid. * Must have a stable and reliable computer and internet connection. * Must be able to communicate effectively over Discord. (Listening + Vocalizing). * Must be able to transfer servers to begin your trial process with us on the next available Tuesday (unless otherwise discussed). *Mythic experience is HIGHLY preferred. If you do not meet these requirements and still feel like you are qualified, please fill out an application!* Trial ProcessOur trial process begins when you show up for your first raid as a member of the guild. The process lasts for TWO weeks, where you will be expected to maintain 100% attendance. Your logs will be reviewed, and you will be updated continuously throughout the process of things you are doing well on, as well as things that we feel you need to improve on. Your skill is not the only thing that we look at, we make sure that you fit well as a personality in our guild and that you mesh well with the current raid roster. We are here to help you improve us, as well as to help you improve yourself! Off NightsOutside of our three main raid nights, there are typically two other major events that happen weekly within the guild (These begin at the same time as normal raid hours): Sale Nights: This is typically held on every Thursday night, where we clear Heroic Nighthold to help our raiders provide for their extra raiding materials. These are offered explicitly for in-game gold, and a majority of the share will go to you individually. Occasionally we withhold a share for the Guild Bank to help provide for gems, enchants, food, and cauldrons. Alt Raids Alt raids occur every Monday night, and are a starting process to prepare alts to eventually bring ourselves to do Split Runs for new challenging content. You are required to have a certain Item Level, and a set amount of traits in your weapon to help smooth the raid along. Often times there will be main raiders there to help, so the requirements aren't very strict. *Both of these runs are completely OPTIONAL, but are offered and set up to help the guild as a whole* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can fill out an application at any time here: Vibeguild.com Contact Information (Recruitment/Guild Related information): Riley#1181 (Guild Master) Surgent#1161 (Officer) Dominus#1421 (Officer) Meddle#1333 (Officer)Surgeont3 Mar 27
Mar 27 [H] 893 MW LF Late Night/Weekend Raiding I'm looking for a guild finishing up Heroic NH and looking to move toward Mythic NH soon-ish. Not interested in anything super hardcore, just want to clear content with competent, enjoyable people. * Available Any Day after 12/1am EST OR Tues, Fri, Sat, & Sun. NOT AVAILABLE WED/THURS/MON unless it's after 1am EST * 6/7M 3/3H 8/10H exp on Monk [7/7M 2/3M 3/10M (with pulls on Krosus, Tich, & Bot) overall exp on Resto Druid Main] * Prefer 2-3 nights/week * LF established, organized, and efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment * Prefer Discord as voice comms For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at lfguild.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kaelani#1390) Thanks!Kaewynn5 Mar 27
Mar 27 [H]<Sweet Victory> 10/10H LF Range/Healer [H] <Sweet Victory> <Sweet Victory> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild dedicated to progression. We have a family type of atmosphere and while raiding we want to maintain a positive yet serious raid environment in our guild. We have been a raiding guild on thrall since 2007. We are high achievers, but always kept to our-self. Holding a handful of sever first such as Call of the Grand Crusade (10) - Sep 6, 2009, Rotface (10) - Jan 11, 2010 and always cleared all the content. Raid Times: Regular Wednesday 9:15pm-12:00 Friday 9:15pm-12:00 Saturday 9:15pm-12:00 We are currently looking to Strengthen our Core Roster: Currently Accepting Any Exceptional Player Geared with the best current gear possible We are looking to fill a few core spots that are ready to start mytic progression. If you're skilled and would like to join our main progression group we are currently looking to fill: Boomkin High Ele. Shaman High Mage High Warlock High Demon Hunter High Ret Paladin High Healers High We're looking for the following from potential (Core-Raider) recruits: -A geared level 110 character. -A stable computer/internet connection and vent with a working mic. -A deep knowledge of your class and your role in a raid environment. -The ability to back up your class knowledge with performance, numbers and survival. -Preparation including: consumables such as (Flask, Pots and Food Buffs) what ever needed for the raid. -High overall attendance. We do not recruit part-time players nor will we carry anyone. If you don't cut it u will be replaced. -Maturity and the ability to handle yourself when called on during raids for corrections. -Intangibles including personality, sense of humor, the ability to get along with others. Thrall server. (US-PVE EST) Website: http://sweetvictory-thrall.guildlaunch.com Mysticknight119 Mar 27
Mar 27 891 Holy Paladin LF guild Hello; I'm looking for a guild that is working through Heroic with plans to step into Mythic ASAP. I have 3 alts that are geared for raiding as well. My available times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-11pm EST, with a clean up Monday possible. These raid times are strict and I can't really go any later or start too much earlier and be 100% reliable. A little background about myself I am a 23 year old Accounting student in Canada. I started raiding in Wrath and didn't take a break from raiding until WoD. After BRF in WoD I stepped back from WoW for a bit and came back in Legion. You can find my current logs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15311150/latest/#metric=hps and previous expansion logs from my Monk (MoP through WoD main) here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12927/8/Anakendrick8 Mar 27
Mar 27 Looking to merge 10/10H 1/10M Looking to possibly merge or absorb a guild. We are a group of 10-12 solid core members our leaders come from top 50 us background. We are having issues filling up for mythic NH either people quitting the game or not showing up. We raid 10pm-1am server time tues,sun and mondays we are open to change. Alot of guilds are having the same issues so i look foward to hearing from you guys hopefully we can work something out to better our raid experience. Whisper in game or add me tk1107#1943Torma1 Mar 27
Mar 27 <Solution> is recruiting! 5/10H Solution is a horde guild recruiting for heroic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 9:00PM-12:00 EST (Server time). All of our current raiders are committed but we need a few more people to fill in the gaps. We are in need of DPS and a tank, but we are willing to accept anyone. The only thing we ask of our raiders is to come prepared and willing to learn. For those looking for a casual guild this is still the right place for you. Our members are online often and always looking for other things to do outside of raid time. If you have any questions feel free to contact any of the members below: Medainda#1672 Hamez#11780 Skattor#1655 You can also contact us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/pW9uzVJMedainda1 Mar 27
Mar 27 Convergence Gaming CG Recruiting Convergence Gaming CG is looking for more members we are currently 3/10 mythic and are looking for some more members. We raid Friday-Sunday 9pm-12am server. Currently looking for dps, but all are welcome. If you have any questions feel free to talk to any of the officers: Jediyodaone, Ivste, Ultrahulk, Holycroww, or myself. Or you can add me on Battle tag for more information Brodim#1886Brodim0 Mar 27
Mar 27 Proper Villains Casual Horde Guild LF Players The subject pretty much says it all. We are a casual raiding guild. Thurs and Mon nights at 8:30 EST until usually 10:30 or 11 are our raid times. We are currently 3/10 Heroic but are confident that we will progress much further, much faster with the help of a consistent raid team. That's where you come in. Reply here, hit me up in game, or toss me a bnet request at thatguyslimm#1537 for more info or an invite.Chaosweasel0 Mar 27
Mar 26 (Phoenix Fire) is recruiting (H) [Phoenix Fire] is currently recruiting! We are looking for a few ranged to round out our team. We are 10/10 N and 3/10 H. Working on Krosus. We raid Wed and Thurs from 9-12 est. We are a fun crew who likes to poke fun and kill bosses. If your interested, message myself, schwifty, gerazhul or sokeis (the officer core) for details.Melifico1 Mar 26
Mar 26 8/10H Holy Priest & Rogue LF New Home 888 holy priest & 896 rogue are looking for a new home. We transferred servers to join a guild, and that guild has unexpectedly gone belly-up less than a month later. We would like an active, social guild where you can log on & hang out with people, where you can joke around & have fun & be silly, but when it's time to raid you put on your big boy pants and take it seriously. Our preferred raid times are 2 days a week, starting at 7 or 730, running to 10 or 1030, and we'd prefer no more than 1 day of that be a weekend day. (Ex: Tues & Fri good, Fri & Sat bad.) A 3rd optional day for alt runs/cleanup is great. Here's my toon: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Faizal/simple Here's his: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Jundashave/simpleZfai2 Mar 26
Mar 26 <Death of Irony> is recruiting We are looking for more range and hybrids that can switch between heals/dps to round out our team. Currently 10/10H entering Mythics. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 EST. We are a guild that provides a great atmosphere of fun but also are very focused on working as a team to progress through the content. Prefer 885+ ilvl Please send me a battle tag request at Mell#1909 or whisper me in game if any questions or interested in joining guild.Mellarae1 Mar 26
Mar 26 (H)<Remember Aleppo> 1/10M LFM About Us: <Remember Aleppo> on Thrall is a social/semi-hardcore raiding guild, Looking to fill our roster for Mythic Progression and upcoming raids in the expansion. We have recently transfered from a low pop server. We are a family filled with a variety of different people, both in the raid team and out. With players constantly doing their best to keep geared/gearing for content, with Mythic+ and raids. We do our best to provide a fun yet serious raiding experience for our raiders, with the occasional jokes and channel in Discord. We log every raid to always give a player a chance to look over their performance for future raiding. Our roster is filled with high preforming players who know their class like the back of their hands. If you're looking for a guild with a sense of humor with your progression, we're for you. What we expect: We expect all raiders to be on time, prepared with 375 Food, Flasks, And Pots fit for their class, Spec and Role (if possible). We expect all raiders to attend with a postitive attitude, giving the raid 110%, even more. All gear should be enchanted and filled with the proper socket if need be. What you can expect from us: You can always expect a night with a couple good laughs and jammin' music from our DJ; Along with the success of destroying Legion's Demons. If you are easily offended, this may not be the home for you. You can always expect to see raiders bringing their best, while always finding ways to improve. If you're not capable on getting your Food and Flasks, we can provide. What we're Recruiting Our team is looking currently to a Healer (preferred; Priest/Monk)and Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman/Warlock/Mage/Shadow Priest/Hunter/Balance Druid), But this does not mean we wont consider any class who wishes to raid with us. You will always be taken into consideration, no matter the role. When we raid: Tuesday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Thrusday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Optional: Saturday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time (6-9 PDT) We offer this day to players in the guild who wish to either return to raiding, or start raiding with learning the raid with the guild's core raiders on farm content. Past Progress: Warlords of Dreanor: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 9/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Legion: 6/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10M For any questions, Please add and/or whisper one of the following. Gooseleg#1913- Counsil member/Recruitement Kitkat#12349 - Raid Leader Oblivion#12637 - Council MemberDrtydancing0 Mar 26
Mar 24 Estate of Unrest is LF members Estate of Unrest is looking for members to fill are guild! In need of raiders looking for normal and heroic progression (possibly some mythic). In addition to raiding we do mythic+ weekly and are fairly a talkative bunch of friends. Current progression is 3/10 H but in need of DPS and healers, if tanks interested we do have tanks willing to swap around placement. Please message me in game if interested in the guild. #ShinyPants#13577Adrig3 Mar 24
Mar 24 Convergence Gaming is recruiting the DEEPS We're looking for DPS. Just the maddest of deeps. Spriest, demon hunters and anyone who is good at their class is more than welcome to come dps in this stellar 3/10 weekend mythic guild. We're currently working on mythic helya and progress is good. If you're interesting in chilling in a massive, well supported, teamspeak and enjoy a chill raid environment that makes consistent progression than CG is the guild for you. Sign up today and our resident warlock Tbone will service you in manner you see fit. Digitally of course! But I am willing to compromise for your sake and not Tbone's! Hope to raid with ya'll soon.Ultrahulk2 Mar 24
Mar 24 (H) Tenacious is Recruiting 5/10 H NH Tenacious needs a few like-minded gamers to make some *%!# happen. We are recruiting for our raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9PM-12AM. We are a bunch of casual former hardcore gamers who primarily took the last expansion off, but are ready to get back into the game! Our Horde guild has been around since Vanilla. We have now all settled down and got ugly and fat (well some of us). If you like drinking, football, harassing Canadians (or in rare cases harassing Americans), talking games, computers and just general nerd stuff. Then this may be the guild for you! We do not put up with drama! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for: Any Healers Any Ranged DPS Any other classes/specs please hit us up if you are interested as well! Please talk to any Tenacious member to be directed to one of our outsourced Officers. Add one of our officers Redfire#1784, Slayer3717#1356 or Mejiro#1492 and we can talk about getting you on board!Sabathia59 Mar 24
Mar 24 (H) 6/10H NH Looking for guild merger Ascendence is 6/10H NH with a player base that has dwindled down over the past month to the point we are looking to possibly merge with another guild before more people become more frustrated. Our raid is mostly 890-897 ilvl and has heroic experience but not mythic, but many are looking to progress into mythic. Our raid times are 10pm-12am server time tues thurs and mon. We have alot of people who work nights, and others that work days, so our raid times are not entirely flexible, though the days in most cases are flexible. We have a steady raid attendance combined with many that show up only a few times a week Every night we have: Tank - DH (with mage alt) Healer- disc priest DPS - 2 frost dk (one with mage alt) fury warrior rogue (monk tank alt) warlock in addition we have casual raiders (above 50% raid attendance ) : Healer - 2 resto druids - one with warlock alt resto shaman DPS - frost dk (with warlock alt) Mage (with warrior alt) Hunter/disc priest 2 demon hunters we also have a decent number of casual players or players who are still working on gearing up to become able to raid. Again our main concern with finding a guild is being able to maintain roughly our same raid times. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Ascendence Please contact me Jobt#1268 or respond to this post and ill contact you.Jobth3 Mar 24
Mar 24 915/905 3/10M BrM LF 2-3 night 7-11pst Hello, I am a 915bags 905equip Brewmaster. 54traits in Brew 38traits in WW 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH Botanist @ 6% with pulls on Krosus. LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20602635/latest RAID TIMES:Looking for 2-3nights Monday- Thursday 7-11pst I do play on weekends just prefer not to do progression. I would consider Sundays depending on other raid days. What I am looking for is a stable established guild that is active outside of raid times. Faction and server not an issue would prefer a medium to high pop PVE server. About me. I am active outside of raid time do my M+ 15 each week. I do/will run EN and NH for legendary chances. I main tanked and ran my own guild in Wrath and Cata clearing most content on H10. In MoP created and was on officer in Sublime on Borean Tundra and performed each role. Healed H Emp and H Shekzeer. Tanked upto and killed H Lei Shen. Switched to Hunter did belts on H Blackfuse farmed 15+ mounts off H Garrosh. WoD I quit not long after BRF came out due to RL and recruitment issues. Legion: Started out as mage farmed 35 traits killed thru mythic Xavius. Guild lost tank so boosted and started playing monk. If you've made it this far thank you and sorry for inflicting that on you Please contact me on here or thru bnet and discord. Btag: Wulf#1193 Discord: Wulf#1820Wulfèr0 Mar 24
Mar 24 Delete DeleteAranien1 Mar 24
Mar 24 <Requiem> 1/10M US-Thrall LF Mythic Raiders About Us: Requiem is a Horde Raiding guild on Thrall-US. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a great atmosphere. I'm sure you've heard it before, but we might surprise you! As such we're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. The guild was established in 2013, just before Throne of Thunder released. However, most of the core was playing together prior to that, so it's pretty solid. From us, you can expect a stable, calm and fun environment. In Legion, we're looking to shake things up and change how we do things a bit. Mythic clear is always the objective. We only raid two nights a week, but because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect complete preparation and punctuality. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared, it's all we ask! If Requiem sounds like the kind of guild you'd be interested in, please hit us up for some more info! We're always looking for great people, so don't hesitate to drop us a line even if we don't happen to be looking for your class. Raid times: Monday & Wednesday 7:30-10:00 PM Server (EST) WoW Progress Page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Requiem We hope to hear from you! http://requiemwow.com/apply/Valor17 Mar 24
Mar 24 H <Invective> 1/10 M NH Recruitment! [H] <Invective> 1/10 M NH. We are looking for talented and dedicated players who are interested in NH progression. Seeking DPS(Hunter, Shammy, Rogue) However will consider all. We are a dedicated guild looking for no BS, pure progression. Our focus is Raiding, and mythic + carries to be able to progress into Mythic NH. Website: Http://www.Invective.online/ Raid Time: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:30pm Server Time Voice: Discord Seeking: (3 open slots) Hunter, Shammy, Rogue Apply today at Http://www.Invective.onlineZormanis5 Mar 24
Mar 24 [H] Tom Sellecks Mustache - 4/10H <Tom Sellecks Mustache> is Looking for raiders to fill our core team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:15 to 9:00 pm (eastern/server time) Discord IS required for raids, Personal Loot. We are specifically looking for: Raid Ready 890+ ilvl DPS Thanks -RekRekahn4 Mar 24
Mar 23 (H) 2 Night 2/10M LF DPS <This Aint Week One> is currently looking for DPS to fill out our ranks. We are currently 2/10M. We raid Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am Est. We are a bunch of laid back ladies and gents that like to have fun and clear content. We run M+ and anything else during off nights or just hang out in Discord and shoot the !@#$. DPS Needed: High Priority Mage Demon Hunter Boomkin Rogue Warrior Raid Times: Wed/Thurday 9-12 est We do use a loot council method and the addon require downloaded called RClootcouncil For VOIP we use Discord. If interested please send me an ingame message or add me and we can chat! Systim#1469Systim1 Mar 23
Mar 22 [Horde] 903 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hey there; I guess the title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm a 903 Boomkin (10/10 H NH) looking for a new home. Kul'Tiras/Bladefist simply doesn't have enough players on the server and the 3 choices of decent raiding guilds I have just aren't appealing to me. Background on myself: I'm a long-time player with over a decade of experience playing - since the end of Vanilla, essentially. I've mained multiple different classes over that time, and have extensive understanding of most of them. I like to consider myself a high-grade raider who's willing to take criticism and aid his guild in progressing/growing. Ideally I'm looking for a guild that's beginning their Mythic NH progression. The player base is made up of people who can be fun but also know when to cut the BS and get down to business, with a semi-hardcore mindset surrounding raiding. I'm not interested in drama or childishness. My preferred raid days are Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday; no later than midnight/12:30 EST. If you'd like to talk, my Battle Tag is Atlas#1495, or you can comment down here. I'll be checking back. :)Sálty4 Mar 22
Mar 22 [H]<Psycho Ward> recruitment Psycho Ward is currently looking for more to fill our our raid team. We're looking to have around 15 players to raid with. Raiding nights will be Friday and Saturday from 8pm server to midnightish. We are a bit behind on the raiding scene so if you are too we are looking for more who are interested in raiding a casual schedule. Our teams avg ilvl is 870 and looking for similar numbers give or take 10-15ilvls. We are looking into pushing into N-NH. Our current progression is 7/10 N-NH Need: DPS- no hunters or shamans need some range especially clothies 1-full time healer 1 off spec healer as back up when needed. You can get a hold of us on our Discord at https://discord.gg/M2gyCgQDissociatïve9 Mar 22
Mar 22 Clichè (10/10H) recruiting for Mythic team <Clichè> (US Thrall - Horde - PVE) is made up of a group of mature/laid back adults who enjoy raiding and pushing content. We completed H-NH in the top 100 of our realm (81st Heroic Gul’Dan kill on Thrall). We haven’t been able to push mythic due to our small guild size, but now we want to change that and get a team of 20 going. Raid Schedule: Tues./Wed. 7:30pm - 10pm EST Sun. 6pm - 8:30pm EST Mythic+ and Kara runs happen whenever we have people who want to Classes: Looking for Healers and DPS. (Though if you are a skilled tank feel free to apply and I will see if we can fit you in our team) What we are looking for from You: We are looking for adults who enjoy raiding and who work to play their class well. Simply, we are looking for people to show up consistently to our raids, will play their class as well as they are able. This includes knowing your stat-weights and trinkets, as well as being able to take constructive feedback (we use Warcraftlogs). We all have careers/ families/ responsibilities, and understand that real life happens. If you have to miss a raid or leave the game for a period of time just let an officer know, and if possible, help find a replacement for your spot. Though we are small, we have been able to stay very competitive on Thrall by being very consistent players and hope you join us. We use discord for voice comms, and expect everyone in the raid to understand the stat weights for their spec and to use DBM. If you have any questions, please send an in-game Mail to Pinehorn-Thrall Or send add Zmad#1580 and ask about Clichè We look forward to hearing from you!Pinehorn0 Mar 22
Mar 22 Shadow priest Looking for Heroic/Mythic team Right now I put my shadow priest on the back so I could tank for the second raid team but that is only on the weekends. I would like to get my priest raiding again seeing thats why I lvl her first. My raiding goes all the back to Wotlk thats when I got really big into the game been raiding ever since. For this xpac I have cleared normal and heroic EN and some on mythic. For NH cleared it on heroic as dps heals and tank and I have tanked 3/10 on heroic. I know all the fights for the most part. I can raid during the week but not on the weekend seeing I have to tank for my other raid team. Battle net is MightElf#18995Thiristel5 Mar 22
Mar 22 [H][Composure] LF Tank and healer Hi there, we're recruiting a tank and a healer (possibly a few DPS) for our progression into mythic Nighthold! Status: 7/7 mythic en (Cutting edge) 10/10 heroic nh 1/10 mythic nh A little about us: We are a tight-knit group that focuses on using the time we have to maximum effect. We promote a serious but relaxed atmosphere during raid, and you'll find a lot of us on comms outside of raid chatting and running mythic+ or just messing around. Some bragging: We are consistently in the top 25 guilds on our realm and are ahead of many groups who raid more often than we do. We also have members who parse in the top 90% which is pretty awesome. Schedule: We raid progression content 2 nights a week on Tuesday and Wednesday. We have an optional farm night where we do farm content for gear. All raid times are 9p-12a eastern time. Please contact Selki or Bronbronbron if interested in joining.Bronbronbron4 Mar 22
Mar 21 Dark Confliction is recruiting! 3/10m 10/10h Hey there! Dark Confliction on Thrall-US (H) is seeking some skilled raiders to bring down M Nighthold with us. We are a great guild that offers our members a competitive online community amongst friends. We have active off-nights with optional raids, and groups that run mythic+ dungeons frequently. Current Progression: 3/10 M NH 10/10H NH 3/3H ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 9:30-12 EST (6:30-9 PST) Optional raid nights outside of those times for normal NH, etc. What we are looking for: We are looking for members who are at least 870 ilvl, raid experienced, with at least 35(or extremely close to) traits in their main artifact weapon. Tank - MUST be skilled, experienced AND geared!! DPS- ROGUE!! S-priest- Hunter- Boomkin- Ele sham- DH Ret Pally Heals- MW Monk Resto Shaman preferred Swing Heals always welcome also. We are open to just about anything to fill in a few core spots as long as it isn't holy pally. Find out exactly what we have room for by using the contacts below! While these are the classes we have a strong desire for, all exceptional raiders are urged to contact us regarding a trial spot in our guild. We use Discord for all communication, and RCLootcouncil for loot council raiding. Our guild has a long history of raiding together, we are looking for members with a greater good not greater toon mentality to fit into our group of core raiders. We are grown-ups and like to joke around so must have some pretty thick skin. Hit us up for more info about our guild ~ In Game: Chårbeår , Krytsohigh, Basé , Tannzen, Beasterr, ilamma, shadeslayerz Real ID: Charcharbinx#11345 , Base#1657 , Shadeslayerz#1977 , Meattrain#1461 Or feel free to check out our new website to apply from there ~ (Still a work in progress atm) https://darkconfliction.com/Raynbosmite56 Mar 21