Thrall

Jul 25 LF Guild, did not play Wod. Hey there. Im looking to get into some semi serious raiding come legion. I did not play WoD at all and i pvp`d most of mists and Cata. Im pretty committed and a quick learner and want to git gud.Sickdeeps1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Daytime raids Anyone on the server raid middays on the weekends?ßearforceone0 Jul 25
Jul 25 lf legion raid guild around 8-11 2x week lf legion raid guild around 8-11 server. twice a week. I am spriest/maybe heals but I do prefer to brewmaster tank in xpac. have previous progression raiding experience since bc. new to horde. looking for a guild to enjoy chatting with as much as raiding. very social person. btag tumbleweed#1419. prefer two days during week.Empanadas5 Jul 25
Jul 24 Looking for Good Guild Hey, I have started playing World of Warcraft a little more than a week ago. I realized i joined the wrong server for wanting to play horde (stormrage) as i did not know at the time that it was basically an alliance only server (28,000 alliance /431 horde). I am re-rolling on thrall, but i do have heirlooms (chest piece/shoulders/necklace/daggers) to help me level. Not really related, but before I played WoW I was diamond 4 on league of legends (quit for multiple reasons), so that should show some form of skill and dedication. Needless to say, once I get into a good guild I'll try my best to help out the group on heroic/mythic raiding. Please no social guilds. ~ add Aislius1371Aislius0 Jul 24
Jul 23 Fury/Protection Warrior LF raiding guild for Hey guys, I just recently resubed and was looking to find a new raiding team for the coming expansion. Like the title says, I used to tank back in MoP, and just recently started dpsing. I'm available Mon-Fri 9:30pm to 1am EST. Leave a response here or message me in game.Thudbutt0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Vicious Cuddling needs you!......Click Here! Ok family I'm going to keep this simple my guild Vicious Cuddling <Thrall US> has lost a few members due to school, work schedules, and making babies. Just like hundreds of other guilds we are looking for a few people to fill the spots for legion. We are a heoric raiding guild and raid Monday Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time. All that we ask is that you play a toon that you love to play it's just that simple. We have been the same core people for the past 3 years. Most of us are family and RL friends from florida except our guild leader who lives in an icebox somewhere on Neptune. You can contact me, Val or Sno and the I.D info is listed below. Where ever you call home this expansion make sure its for the horde....or just with us because...you know..we're horde. Brighteyes#1541 - Guild leader "Sno" Calaran#1692 - Officer "Val" Plumyummy#1613 "Plum" -Me-Plummies0 Jul 23
Jul 23 LFM Panda Nemsis/Someone With Ali Panda Will pay/trade kills. Pretty open about working something out.Tribalshock0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Enh Sham LF N HFC Group As the title says, I'm looking for a group to run N HFC (H) with until Legion drops. I'm not looking for a run through, I simply just want to raid, and the group finder just doesn't cut it for me. I'm still not sure what I am doing for a raiding guild come Legion so there's a possibility for guild recruitment as well. I am at ilvl 683 (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/S%C3%BAton/simple). Time frame would be any time on the weekends! PM me @ Sundriver#1961Gowpen0 Jul 23
Jul 23 [H] <Sealed Chaos> is recruiting for Legion! <Sealed Chaos> is a semi-hardcore guild with experienced raiders (13/13H HFC) that's looking to progress through Heroic and Mythic in Legion. Currently, we are looking for DPS, both ranged and melee, with Healing offspecs being very welcome. Raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9pm to 12pm server, starting as soon as the first raid comes out in Legion. However, we have been doing Normal and Heroic HFC runs since the prepatch so everyone can figure out what they'll be playing in Legion, as well as having an idea of what the roster will be for progression. We also recruit casual members! We have frequent and varied events with prizes and friendly organizers. If you have questions or want to apply, send us a message through WoWProgress or in-game mail to Voldethas-Thrall or Aloriea-Thrall.Voldethas0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Dps/heals LF daytime raid group Due to a recent job change, I am looking for a new group/guild to raid with. Preferred Raid Times: anything that ends by or before 1pm EST, three to four times per week I am looking for a fun, yet serious guild that is planning on Heroic and some Mythic progression in Legion. Feel free to check my armory for a feel on my experience. I have been raiding on and off since the end of BC. I have a number of classes that I am willing to play in Legion, such as: shaman, paladin, priest, demon hunter, mage. I have max level toons on Thrall and Stormreaver for horde, and Sargeras for alliance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks! Bnet: Trixietotems#1494 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Trixietotems/simpleTrixietotems2 Jul 23
Jul 23 Resto Shaman LF Legion Guild Hey, everyone. Long story short, I'm looking for a raiding guild for when Legion comes out and willing to possibly server transfer. Was able to raid about midway through Heroic BRF when it first came out until real life had to take priority. As such, I doubt I'm anywhere near raid gear ready for HFC (at least for guilds that know what they're doing). So, if anyone could use a healer for Legion for up to Heroic (sorry, not going to lie, I wouldn't be interested in Mythic due to it being a bit more commitment than what I can honestly give), message me. My BT is Jarkai#1129Jarkai2 Jul 23
Jul 23 Veteran player LF 2 nights/week Hello Thrall! Friendly and talented player looking for a 2 nights-per-week raiding guild here on Thrall. Overall while I play the game for the fun and camaraderie of guild mates... I do seek to see things through to the end. I like to clear the content, minimally on heroic. I'll do mythic too, just setting a baseline: the guild should at least achieve AOTC in each tier of raiding. I've been playing since release (2004) and do very well on the rogue, logs available at: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/517918/latest Please check my heroic assassination logs, as that is what I spent most of my time as. My only request is that the guild does not raid past 11pm EST (server.) What you will get on your raid team is a committed and prepared raider, with high attendance and zero drama. I will show up to your raids having read strategies, fully gemmed/enchanted, and it's my hope this isn't even necessary to say -- as it should be an expectation of all your raiders. This dry post aside.. I do have a good sense of humor and personality! :) Please reply or add me to realID, thanks! Kep#1911Kep3 Jul 23
Jul 23 Looking for a guild for a 3rd shifter Hey, I'm looking for a guild with a schedule that can work with mine. I'm looking for more social and casual raiding than a hardcore progression guild. I have a lot of raiding experience in past expansions, just had no friends on horde side in WoD. I work Monday - Friday at midnight to 8 am EST. Meaning Sunday night- Monday morning to Thursday night- Friday morning. so that generally means a goal time of around 5-8pm est for raiding if during the week. or whenever on friday or saturday. Thank you for your time!Abyssalscout1 Jul 23
Jul 23 LF people on Dwarf Nemesis Ok so i'm looking to try to get into ashran with a group of 5 total people, get us all into the same party, and hopefully be able to farm some dwarfs for the nemesis quest. I doubt i'm the only person that has noticed how difficult it is to try and farm for this quest via group finder or just joining an ashran by yourself message me in game or add my battletag if you'd be interested. do not respond to this because i wont read it btoms000#1276Telestia0 Jul 23
Jul 22, 2016 Duo Looking For a 2 Night Legion Raid Guild A friend and I are returning to WoW and are searching for a guild with a focus on two night mythic raiding in Legion. Times that work for us are any day Sun-Thurs from 7:00 p.m. EST - 12:00 a.m. EST. We are a couple of laid back guys looking to slay bosses with a competent group of players. We both have extensive past raid experience. Our classes are/will be: Enhancement Shaman (me) Vengeance Demon Hunter (him) If we look like we may be a good fit to apply to your guild just let me know either on this thread or in game mail. (toon name: Cdees) Thanks Edit: We are HordeLott1 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 LFG [H] Mythic Raiding for Legion Hello there. Looking for a guild to Mythic raid with in Legion. Able to raid any day starting at 830EST until 12EST. Planning on maining a Death Knight or Shaman (any spec) in Legion. Any questions? Just ask! SadPlatypus#1599Melystina0 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Kaizen Gaming is Recruiting!! (Horde) -deleted-Luciferhealz0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 <Swarm> 13/13M Selling M Arch/Blackhand Mount Hello all! <Swarm > Thrall is selling the last few weeks of Mythic Archimonde and Blackhand mounts as we have now completed getting it for all our raiders. The Felsteel Annihilator and Ironhoof Destroyer mount will become 1% drop in Legion and not to mention it'll probably end up being pretty tough to solo as well, if even possible. Separate and combo packages available. Archimonde (With Mount) - 1.6 million Blackhand Mount - 300K Combo Package - 1.8 million 10% discount available for pre-paying for your slot ahead of time. The discount benefits you since you save money and benefits us by making sure you show up. . We've been on this server for a long time and should be a familiar name on Wowprogress for our server as well. You will receive ALL loot desired for your main spec including warforged/titanforge/socketed. We run on Wednesdays at 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST. Alternate dates may be available but buyers who can run on Wednesday will be prioritized. Open Dates: 8/3 8/10 8/17 8/24 No prior knowledge is required for the fight and you will generally die at the start. Please add Traxion in game or battlenet Traxion#1982.Traxion0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 11/13M Healer LF Raid Team for Legion I was 11/13M as dps for WoD, but am looking to main a healer for Legion. I've healed on raid teams many times in the past. I would like to play my resto shaman, but have all healing classes at 100 and available. I'm looking for a strong team (only mythic progression teams please) and a mature raiding environment, with 2-3 nights of raiding each week. I'd prefer to have Friday and Saturday nights open. I raid led for my previous team, but am looking to just contribute to the team as a regular member. With my raid leading background, I prepare for raid nights exceptionally well. I'll research fights and be fully prepared to tackle them and offer any input if needed. My battle tag is painmaster#1657 if you would like to reach out to me in-game. Thanks!Paintastic2 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 <deleted> <deleted>Daraice1 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Give me your tired, your poor.... ....your huddled groups of bored players, lfr heroes, and pug stars. Ascension just wants to provide a place to find like players who want to do content of every kind, and do said content without the queues and potentially smelly pugs. Raid days and times are as follows: Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 pm est. (server time). We are not hardcore but want to down bosses! Laid back, fun loving ppl. We are mostly made up of old heroic/mythic raiders that just want to take it as a game and down raid bosses in the mean time. Progression wise we are only really pushing for Heroic, maybe Mythic will come who knows. Feel free to find me in-game or do a /who Ascension to reach any guildie to speak to someone.Rhenu1 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Dps/heals LF late night raid group Due to a recent job change, I am looking for a new group/guild to raid with. Preferred Raid Times: approximately 12am-3am EST, two to three times per week I am looking for a fun, yet serious guild that is planning on Heroic and some Mythic progression in Legion. Feel free to check my armory for a feel on my experience. I have been raiding on and off since the end of BC. I have a number of classes that I am willing to play in Legion, such as: shaman, paladin, priest, demon hunter, mage. I have max level toons on Thrall and Stormreaver for horde, and Sargeras for alliance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks! Bnet: Trixietotems#1494 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Trixietotems/simpleTrixietotems1 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Bear/pally tank looking for new home. I'm a returning player for legion who didn't play much of wod, basically got my toons to 100 and quit. I'm looking for a new home for my bear and pally tank for raids, preferably 7- 12 est time anywhere in that time frame works for me, it does not have to be a hardcore raiding guild just a causal one that still tries to clear content. A little about me I'm 34 with a wife and kids so my playtime is limited to the evening, and I have tanked since the end of vanilla all the way through mop, so I have a rough idea of what I'm supposed to do. If any guilds are looking for a tank leave a message or hit me up on bent @helakion#1812Bônëbrëàkèr0 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 <Obsidium> Thrall's Best CM Carry Team We are selling 8/8 Challenge mode gold runs! We finish every run we do within 3 hours and if for any reason you have to leave in the middle of the run then we would reschedule you for another time that you can make. We try to make the run as pleasant as possible! Contacts: Snaggle#1202 You can always message anyone in Obsidium and they will put you into contact with myself If I am not online Requirements from you: Skype or Mumble That you're able to stay for the full run which could take up to 2 1/2 hours Rewards Include: Title The Indomitable Mount Challenger's War Yeti Transmog weapons To view our runs in action you can always check our stream out! We usually do carries during the week starting around 8:00 PM EST and every night on the weekend! twitch.tv/obs_beazDaddyxo134 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 [H][US Thrall] <Twisted Titans> LFM Legion! Who we are: We are a newly reformed guild on Thrall with members from old school wow (BC, Wrath) that are looking to get back into progression raiding for Legion. We are looking to fill out our roster with dedicated players that are chill and like to have fun, but also are interested in being a solid progression guild on the server. We are interested in 1 Tank, 2 Heals, and 3 DPS atm. We currently have a high need for ranged dps (warlocks, hunters, mages). That being said, we will accept any exceptional player that wants to trial with us, regardless of our needs at the current time. We only need a couple of recruits and we are ready to begin raiding in Legion. If you are leveling a new character or transferring servers, we would be glad to have you. We DO want to be a solid progression guild, but we have time and are willing to work with new and / or inexperienced players who want to learn and get better at the game. We are okay with teaching. We are not interested in trying to teach people who don't care to learn however. If we put in the time to help you, we expect you to put in the effort to learn and improve. Below is a guideline of our raiding requirements. Guild Name: Twisted Titans (US-H) Thrall Server Loot Distribution: All loot will be decided by loot council. We will use (RCLootCouncil) to have officers vote on who gets gear when it drops. This will be decided based on raid attendance, size of upgrade, skill of player, player contributions to guild, and guild progression needs. Voice Chat: Ventrilo Raid Times: (Semi-Flexible Still – If you are interested, let us know what times you are available) Tuesday - 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST  Wednesday - 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST  Thursday - 5:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST Sat / Sun - Optional Raid Days / Fun Runs / etc. Raider Expectations: All raiders are expected to have full pots, flask, food buffs, etc for their spec / class at all points while raiding. All players are expected to be well versed in their class / spec. All players should be following the highest end raiders, reading patch notes, checking icy veins and simulationcraft, etc to keep up on their class rotations, stat priorities, etc. All players should be tailoring their talent choices to the current raid bosses mechanics and should thoroughly understand all their talents and their strengths and weaknesses. All players are expected to have consistently high raid attendance, show up 15 mins prior to the start of the raid and be ready for an invite on time, and be prepared for the boss fights we are tackling that night. Do NOT come to a raid with zero knowledge of the fights we are attempting. Read your dungeon journal, watch youtube videos, etc and know what to expect from the fights. All players are required to have an offspec on their main character that is practiced, decently geared, and ready to be played at a moments notice. Ret paladins should have a holy offspec ready to go for example. A prot warrior should have a dps spec / set ready to go. Etc. This way if their is ever an issue with team composition or we are missing a healer, dps, or tank, we have people who can swap around to fill the needed roles. All players should have a fully customized UI that is effective and contains necessary information such as DBM and raid frames (healer addon), etc. If you are interested, reply to this thread or add me in game Battletag Stryphe#1200 Thanks for reading!Criptik0 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 <Flex Raid All Stars> (H) LFM for Legion Hello, Thrall! We are Flex Raid All Stars and we are looking for dedicated raiders for our core 20 man raid team! We took a break after Heroic progression in HFC as to not get burnt out on the game. Some of our raiders progressed to 13/13M in other groups. We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9-11 p.m. EST. Currently, we are looking for the following: (EVERYTHING!!) We are an adult guild comprised of players 21+ who like to have a good time, kill bosses, get loot and, did I mention, have a good time?! While we all want to have fun, we do take our raid seriously, and anyone lacking in DPS or healing, will be asked to sit out until the issue is resolved. Don't stand in fire, don't be a douche or a trade chat troll. We are adults, folks. Respect goes a long way. Please come raid ready with pots, flasks, food, knowledge of strats, and your bring your A game! Please keep in mind, we are rebuilding our core raid team for Legion. The guild is very small, but a lot of us are RL friends. Since Legion releases in a month or so, people are on hiatus until then. The guild will be very inactive, and there are no guild activities...yet! If you've read this far, maybe you'd be a great fit for the guild! You can find me in game at Docmanhatan#1750. Feel free to ask any questions here, or whisper me in game. Lok'tar Ogar!Docmanhatan3 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Looking for a fun, friendly guild Hello all. I'm a returning player who is looking for a guild with a great group of fun, friendly people who are raiding normal/ heroic. Basically a guild that plays for fun, can laugh at themselves when mistakes happen but focus on the goal during the fight. As for me, I'm going to be honest and admit that I'm not very experienced but I do take the time to learn my class and encounters. The classes I've played besides my Druid are DK, Shaman and a little bit of Monk, all DPS but I'm also interested in learning how to tank and/or heal. Like I said, I want to be up front about my experience. As for faction, I'll gladly transfer faction and realm. I'm EST but I can also raid Central. Weekends are especially good for me. If your guild is that fun group, I'm looking forward to joining.Cybin4 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 [H] <Terrabad> Recruiting for Legion! <Terrabad> is a new guild looking to build a solid progression team for N/H Legion raid content and are currently recruiting ranged DPS and healers! Even if you're not interested in raiding, plenty of us frequently level alts, farm Legacy content, and PvP, and we'll be looking to build a couple groups for Mythic+ dungeon progression as well. In preparation for Legion raiding we would also like to run HFC as a guild as much as we can to better prepare for the new content and to test the capabilities of the group/build bonds earlier. The tentative raid schedule is two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday night from around 7-10 p.m. (EST) with Monday night being optional to progress a bit further before weekly reset. Unofficial raids and organized Mythic+ dungeons will likely happen on weekends. We have a Ventrillo server and are in the process of building a guild site. The five founders of the guild are WoW veterans and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. Don't let our resumes dissuade you, however. If you have limited non-LFR raid experience but want to give it a shot, we'll gladly show you the ropes! If you're interested in joining, feel free to add me on bnet (Fappy #1883) or message me in-game (Classysavage is my main and Bushmonster is my primary alt). You can comment here if you have any questions as well!Classysavage6 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 [H] Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Hello! Our group is currently selling 8/8 Gold CM carries! (We no longer sell individual dungeons as we are running double carries and it is difficult to find 2 people who want the exact same select dungeons) We are a group of very experienced players who have run hundreds of carries together and offer fast and smooth runs. If you'd like to sign up please feel free to add my battle tag at the end of this post. What you get: Unique Weapon Transmogs (Character Specific for now, however all the weapons listed below will become account bound in Legion!) Claws of Creation Bloodmaw Gargoyle Equus Soul Eater Sunblade Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Greatsword of the Inferno FlamegrinderChallenger's War Yeti (Account Wide) "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Teleports to all 8 WoD Dungeons (Character Specific) 360 Achievement Points Our Members: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Laozine/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Catarrian/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gachigasm/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Luminal/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Masati/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Arumat/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jebidiah/advanced Requirements: 3 hours of your time (Although usually closer to 2.5 hours) Willing to get in Skype or Discord with us (no mic required)Cost: Message for Price Payment is due: All at the start of the carry or 1/2 before and 1/2 after four. Times: Everyday starting at 3:00PM EST Do these times not work for you? Contact us and we can arrange something better.Contact Info: Landiun#1549 Kratis#1189 Previous thread for references: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419284200Svandthra1 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 LF Raiding Guild Just transferred. 6/13M experience. Be my friend. >.> Here are my logs. :D https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12240216/latest/ I'm just looking for some cool people to play with! ^.^Cupcàkè2 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Please disregard. Will be posting again soon with new information.Tridamos3 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino24 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Tank (maybe DPS) LF weekend guild for Legion I'm part of a cross realm group of friends raiding during the week and I was looking for a casual guild that is raiding on the weekends. I am 13/13H and not terribly interested in doing mythic unless it's with a group that is very low stress. I play the game to relax not turn it into a full time job. Please reply to this thread with your legion raid times and a battletag and we can talk!Dethsdk1 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Healer Looking for Legion Guild Just looking for a home/raiding guild for legion, have every intention of playing a healer, in that "end of the expansion funk" and all in all just looking for a place to call home. not really interested in raiding the rest of draenor but im open to whatever if need be Draenor main experience--- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Epi/simple ill leave my btag just incase i overlook this post. thanks in advance evilepidor#1916Epidoom5 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Looking for Legion guild... ...to play with and bring my main and alts over to. Preferably a mature one.Zieg5 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 <Rotten> Rotten is looking for semi-hardcore raiders to fill our spots for Legion. We plan to hit Legion hard and work our way through "Normal, Heroic, and Mythic" level raids/dungeons. We seek semi-hardcore people to join our ranks. In the past the core team of this group is 13/13 Heroic HFC. We have raided many years together and continue to push forward through Legion. Open to all classes currently. If you are interested please reach out in-game. [Raid Times]: Tuesday - Thursday 8:30 -11:00 EST (Server Time)Goochers1 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 <Blast From The Past> 70 legacy raiding We are a new guild who are filling ranks to start raiding to pass the time till legion. there are spots for everyone who would like to join. we give support on getting you to 70 and appropriate gear to start raiding with us. Starting at kara (115 ilvl max but we allow the few pieces out of sunwell dungeons) Rules: 1. Heirlooms must be replaced at 70 2. Absolutely no raid runs from higher level characters for gear. 4. Outside of raids and guild dungeon runs use whatever gear you like. if interested add me on battle.net FunkyGnome#1701Wutsgud0 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 delete please deleteKruntavior0 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 (H) <ImmØrtals> 6/13Mythic HFC LFM DPS/Heal A little about us: We're a laid back friendly bunch that enjoy downing bosses, clearing content, hunting cheaves together while having some fun at each others expense. The chat is lively at times, and may have you wondering what you just logged into when signing into the game or Ventrilo. About half the raiders/us have been together for years. Current Progression: 13/13 Heroic, 6/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Needs: One healer and some DPS. (prefer: Range DPS, any healer) Requirements: Min 720 Item Level. Raid Schedule: Tues 8p-11p eastern (realm time) Thur 8p-11p eastern (realm time) Loot: We run a mix of personal loot and master looter (master looter: ms >os highest roll awarded loot. No loot council.). If only a handful of people need loot off of a boss we run master looter to ensure that the pieces that drop and can be used by someone, go to that someone. If a majority of raiders need loot from a boss we then run personal loot. These loot rules have worked well for us and keeps loot drama out of our group. Expectations: Show up on time. Bring flasks and potions with you. If you do join the guild and mesh well with the group, then those items are provided for you. Have a sense of humor and don't take everything any more serious than what it should be. Contact: Myself, Mehet, Nghtshifter, Rairing, My Battletag: Nytis#1984Nytis13 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 Legion Guild - Good times, N-H raiding We're a new guild, Vicarious Eulogy that just formed from a collection of real life friends, workmates, and WoW players from years past. We're small, but looking to form a solid group of adults to have a food social time with in WoW. We're not really interested in Mythic raiding, but certainly Normal and Heroic encounters. Mostly when we log in, we want a good experience with the people we're play with. Most of us have been hardcore raiders in the past but simply no longer have the time to do so. We're all later 20s - 30s if it sounds like something you would enjoy hit me up. NasquamNasquam0 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 742 11/13M Guardian Druid LF Mythic Legion Been reading a lot on the forums and seeing a lot of people in the same boat as I am. My team stopped raiding because, well...Mannoroth. I like the guild I am currently with, however I am putting out feelers just in case this team doesn't come fully back for Legion. I'm an east coast player so I would prefer to raid between 6-11:30 PM EST during the week and 6-whenever EST on the weekends. I'd also prefer not to give up both weekend nights but for the right guild I would consider it. I show up to raid promptly; fully prepared with flasks, pots, food and knowledge of the fights we will be facing every night. I do not currently have a viable offspec, but will be learning feral for Legion and will also be leveling and gearing a rogue and a hunter as time permits. I'm willing to transfer servers, and .... for the right team...to faction change. I can provide logs Btag is Pok#1472. Talk to me!Pók0 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 715 Resto / Boomy or others for Raiding I am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I also have a few alts (Warlock / Priest ) that I could gear quickly if needed. My current raiding experience on my Alliance Druid is currently 13/13H 2/13M HFC, but have studied all of the fights. But I really want to switch back to Horde I am available: Monday thru Sunday anytime after 5pm. In closing, I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic/mythic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Vanthios#1545Vanthioz2 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 WTB Partial CM Carry I need of 5 of the 8 CMs on gold, currently in need of Skyreach, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, Grimrail Depot, Upper Blackrock Spire, and Everbloom looking to pay with gold and aiming for ~40k per dungeon (total of 200k for all 5) Btag is Rtasx#1636 Price is semi-negotiable to an extent.Thémis0 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 WTB CM gold carry for gold Looking for a CM gold carry Sat 7/16 or Sun 7/17. Paying with gold on Thrall. If anyone could help out my battletag is Harvesttmoon#1611Shy0 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 Most profitable gathering profs Hey all - just kinda wanted a general opinion on what the most profitable gathering profs were right now. Currently I'm mining/skinning, but only mining is really giving me any profit. Should I switch skinning for herbalism? Is it easier to get gold in AH from herbs than leather? Thanks for any response. P.S. This is my first time ever posting on the forum - so if I do something incorrectly please take it easy on me lol.Kanogar1 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 14, 2016 WTB Name (Gaijin) Looking to buy the name Gaijin on Thrall. Add Goose#1381 if you own it and are willing to negotiate a price.Arcanis0 Jul 14, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 Ninja Guild - Alpha Omega Just a warning, did a normal Hellfire Citadel where they didnt give loot to highest rollers. Clearly stated MS>OS. [Watàin-Thrall] was the raid leader. I have screenshots that ill post later.Diadin1 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 WTB Heroic Archi kill I am willing to pay 20k gold for a heroic archi kill. I need to know what days I need to be on. I have to work the next couple of days til late. (8 pm cst) Message me or mail me on this character ingameHomesick0 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 WTS 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Carries! We are no longer selling carries at this time. Hello! Feel free to check out our main forum post for reviews here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419284200 Our group is currently selling 8/8 Gold CM carries! (We no longer sell individual dungeons as we are running double carries and it is difficult to find 2 people who want the exact same select dungeons) We are a group of very experienced players who have run hundreds of carries together and offer fast and smooth runs. If you'd like to sign up please feel free to add my battle tag at the end of this post. What you get: Unique Weapon Transmogs (Character Specific for now, however all the weapons listed below will become account bound in Legion!) Claws of Creation Bloodmaw Gargoyle Equus Soul Eater Sunblade Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Greatsword of the Inferno FlamegrinderChallenger's War Yeti (Account Wide) "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Teleports to all 8 WoD Dungeons (Character Specific) 360 Achievement Points Our Members: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Laozine/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Carry/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gachigasm/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Luminal/advanced Requirements: 3 hours of your time (Although usually closer to 2.5 hours) Willing to get in TeamSpeak 3 (preferred communication method) with us (no mic required)Cost: 350k Gold on Area 52, Madoran, Mal'ganis, Magtheridon, Thrall, Tichondrius, Illidan, Emerald Dream. Payment is due either: All at the start of the carry OR 1/2 up front (175k / 4 dungeons) and the remaining half after the first 4 dungeonsTimes: Monday: 8:30PM EST Wednesday: 8:30PM EST Thursday: 8:30PM EST Friday: 8:30PM EST Saturday: 10:30PM EST Do these times not work for you? Contact us and we can arrange something better.Contact Info:Carry12 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 11, 2016 FLAG FOR DELETION Guild found.Cured2 Jul 11, 2016