Thrall

Nov 15, 2016 (H) <Soul Harvest-Thrall> Is recruiting! Soul Harvest-Thrall is Recruiting! We are currently 7/7 Heroic and 2/3 Normal. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our raid times are: Tuesday 1930-2230 Wednesday 1930-2230 Thursday 1930-2230 Who we are: After clearing heroic in our second week of raiding, we are looking to expand our roster for Night Hold and mythic raiding. Currently recruiting: Most DPS classes and specs A healer (Shaman or Paladin preferred) Post below or message us in game at (Nafez#1110) (Lucient#1682) or (Schramms#1767)Plagueachu1 Nov 15, 2016
Nov 15, 2016 Tank and Healer Lf new home 884 blood dk and 880 mw monk lf a new raid team, both 5/7M EN and 2/3H TOV. Can raid between 6-11 est mon-thurs. Thanks Kamrod#1804Kamrod0 Nov 15, 2016
Nov 15, 2016 <Rotten> LF DPS and Heals for Mythic Raiding <Rotten> is currently recruiting Ranged Dps and Heals for our mythic team, effective immediately. We are a progression oriented raiding guild and are currently 1/7 Mythic EN. We are an adult guild of veteran players who once raided at a hardcore level, but can no longer commit to a tight hardcore schedule. Our raid environment is serious and focused when needed, but also very laid back and we always have a little fun. We still have expectations for our raiders though: Perform well, know your class, learn from your mistakes, come to the raid prepared, and show up on time. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00 - 11:30pm ST. Loot is distributed via Loot Council. What we need: -Monk(Healer - Mistweaver) -Priest (DPS and/or Healer - Disc or Holy) -Hunter -Mage If you are interested, please contact myself (Battletag: Xtreme#1135), Halkrid (Battletag: Halkrid#1496) or any officers in game for more information.Colwyn16 Nov 15, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Last Light - 7/7H Looking for DPS, & Healers Last Light is a newly formed progression raiding guild. It has been founded by a group of experienced raiders looking for a friendly progression environment. We are currently looking for healers and DPS for progression in ToV, as well as preperation for a mythic group. At the moment we have no limitations based on spec, but we are specifically targeting ranged DPS, as well as druid/pally healers, and a dps with a tanking offspec. Our raid time is currently scheduled for Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 EST, and we are using Discord for voice chat. Feel free to contact us in game, or reply to this post for questions or an invite: Krïxx (Alt code 139) HeieKrïxx0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 4/7M exp Tank and Hunter LF GUILD Hello. I play the following toons: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rynnzler/simple 3 golden traits invested into Protection. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rynz/advanced 2 golden traits invested into Guardian http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rynzlersan/advanced Almost 2 golden traits and working on ilvl currently My wife plays: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/M%C3%A0rceline/advanced Due to recent guild drama we are shopping for another raiding guild. We have 4/7M exp this tier and 13/13M exp last tier. We would prefer to stay on server if possible but are open to transferring off realm (Thrall) for the right guild and home as we aspire to continue to clear mythic content. We are looking for a 2-3 day per week guild. Due to monetary constraints we aren't interested in double dipping to go Alliance. We are available every day except Saturday. We prefer to raid nights around 7pm-10:30p CST. Times are negotiable. We both work full time jobs and have a 4 month old. We can't stay up super late at night due to these points. We are both competent raiders and do our research on boss fights. We do not currently have logs as our last guild made them private. What we are looking for mainly is the opportunity to raid with a guild that clears content while it's still current but doesn't make it come before real life obligations. We understand the importance of having a stable roster and doing whatever is needed to keep that going. I did recruitment for my last guild and always kept a steady 22-25 people on the roster in case of absences. We are looking for a semi hardcore atmosphere but one that is also laid back as we are 25+ age adults. We are also interested in a guild that does off night activities such as Mythic + runs, Karazhan, and alt run raids. We aren't new to the rodeo and know what is expected of us. We come prepared with proper flasks, pots and buff food if the guild does not provide them. If you are currently looking for a 1a / 1b tank (not swing or 3rd tank) and another solid ranged dps to augment your current group please contact me via bnet and leave your guild messages below in the thread. Rynzler#11268Rynnzler5 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 [H] <Terrabad> Recruiting for ToV (H 7/7)! <Terrabad> is a friendly guild looking to expand our progression team! We are currently 7/7 for Normal and Heroic Mode Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 for Normal Trial of Valor! At the moment we are looking for a healer with a solid DPS off-spec. We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday night from 7-10 p.m. (EST) with Monday night being optional to progress a bit further before weekly reset. We typically run a lot of Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons over the weekend and on non-raid nights as well. The five founders of the guild are WoW veterans and IRL friends who have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. We're a chatty bunch and fairly easy-going, but we're dedicated to pushing the content as hard as we can. We're looking for people who, like us, take raiding seriously, but don't want to treat it like a second job. Most of us are adults with families and real life priorities, so we don't want to squander the time we do have to play together. Even if you're not interested in raiding, plenty of us frequently level alts, farm Legacy content, and PvP. If you're interested in joining, feel free to add me on bnet (Fappy #1883) or message me in-game (Manadork is my main). You can comment here if you have any questions as well! Guild site link: http://terrabad.enjin.com/Manadork15 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 <Spaghetti and Meatballs> Recruiting all! I know what you're thinking, it's quite clear honestly. You've already decided that you wanted to join our guild because of that amazing name. Yes, while that is all fine and dandy let me explain what the guild is like before you drop your tater tots and join. Background; SAM<Spaghetti and Meatballs> is a fresh guild filled with people who generally do not take this game super serious but yet manage to clear content. We don't expect you to know every single thing about everything that has to do with WoW. All we really expect from you is just to be able to learn and take criticism that is truly all. With this mentality we have achieved 7/7H Emerald Night mare and have cleared high level mythic+ with ease and dedication. However, we hated the direction our previous guild was going so the core of the group broke away and thus SAM was born. What we are looking for; EVERYTHING ; To build this guild into an environment that I know people are searching for we literally need people by the boat loads. Don't confuse the laid back atmosphere for people willing to carry your share of the weight. We expect you to be some what willing to work with us. I don't expect perfection I just expect people who are willing to try and take constructive criticism. So come one, come all! You know you'd want a guild name like ours above your character don't kid yourself. What we plan to do; Currently while we are desperately building up our roster the end goal will be to have Heroic Nightmare on farm again. Then work towards HToV to have it on complete farm. At the same time also have groups of people for forming and pushing mythic+'s. Obviously as stated we need to build the player base to do that, however, we have expectations of not wasting time and getting up and running very soon. Times; As it currently stands our raid times are not set and stone. Although, currently a day that is already nailed down would be Wednesday so perhaps a Wed/Friday combo the exact time of pull will be decided once the guild majority has been formed. CONTACT; This thread and my battle net would be the easiest form of contact so if you are interested in joining this delicious community then contact me right away! Shiko#1436 P.S; We also have over watch nights so if you play that then defiantly join in.Illirambe2 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 (H) Wed/Thur 9-12 EST LFM for Mythic raiding! <Corpse Run> is a social raiding guild that is committed to raids and mythic + dungeons. We are currently 7/7H and plan on doing as high of content as we can while only raiding 2 nights a week. We don't plan on being competitive, but plan on clearing content effectively. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9-12 pm EST. With that being said, performance and character progression is important. Under performers will have to sit out of progression bosses. Mechanics must be understood and dps must perform. What we are looking for: We are looking for people with really chill attitudes and have the same goals (have fun with a group of friends!) who can still perform highly. Looking for: Warlock DPS Warrior Balance Druid ANY GREAT DPS! MW Monk Resto Druid Please respond here or message: Rozzok - Systim#1469 Witch - Witchhuuunt#1444 Ravus - JTM88#1628 Jpudd - Wigwamwiggle#1364Rozzok0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 <Unbound Anarchy> 7/7H, 2/3N in need of DPS <Unbound Anarchy> is weekend raiding guild on Thrall looking to recruit DPS to fill out our raid team. We are 7/7H, 2/3N. Our raid times: 9pm-12am ST Fri/Sat. Currently in need of DPS (mage, priest, DK, preferred) If you are interested in joining contact Naabuhas#1412.Nadim1 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 DPS Looking for Morning Raid Group Hi all, I'm an i855 Frost DK and i855 Fire Mage looking for a morning raid group, preferably between the hours of 8AM and noon EST. I work an evening shift 6 days a week and have been unable to raid outside of LFR since Legion launch as none of the people I usually run with are willing to go that early. I'm an experienced raider, a fast learner, and willing to commit. If any group like this exists please reach out. My Battle Tag is Odin#1258 and I'm online most mornings. I'm willing to tank as Blood on my DK if necessary but would prefer to DPS. I have both artifacts decently developed.Thanatøs1 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Laid back PvE guild <Call of the Winds> is looking for laid back players interested experiencing endgame content, such as M+ and raids in a low pressure environment. We'd like people who are okay with wiping, and a generally slower pace of progression as we feel that this game is better enjoyed as a social experience rather than a progression race. If at all interested or for more info please contact me at Gochen (Horde) or at angel#17934Gochen0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 <Lusted on Pull> 5/7H Recruiting DPS .Rÿân3 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Holy pally looking for raid group I am an experienced played dating back to beta and i just recently moved to thrall Looking for night time raid grp in need of a holy pally i am looking for 1-3 nights a week after 830pm server time I have exp with both casual raiding and hardcore progression and looking for a serious grp looking to down some content and have some fun with little to no drama currently ilvl 854 equipped hit me up in game or battle tag Quirkyorc#11135 prefer an adult oriented guildDiomedies1 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 2/7 Mythic EN <Dark Confliction> (H) Dark Confliction ~ Thrall-US (Horde/PVE) is recruiting skilled, reliable healers. We are currently 2/7 Mythic EN and looking to strengthen our core to continue our progress through mythic. We have been leading raiding guilds for the past 8 years, and have friends who came with us that have been raiding with us just as long ~ What are we about? ~ Our guild strives for a laid-back atmosphere that is still fully capable of progression raiding. Have you ever joined a guild where the GM's/Officers don't ever talk? Not here! We are friendly, social, and we welcome any and all communication ~ so long as you don't bring negativity around. Want to ask us something about raid? Don't hesitate! Looking to discuss what just happened on your favorite t.v. show? Yes, please! Our goals as a guild ~ We are looking to build a competitive raiding community with a great group of friends. We believe in building a solid foundation in order to create a great home for our members. Currently, we are working to strengthen our core members. We are seeking loyal, reliable, solid players who are excited to build a core of mythic raiders. (We have built it before, and plan on doing so again) When progression raiding is current, we push hard and raid harder. We go in every night we have a big enough group on to keep downing as many bosses as we can. (Optional outside of raid nights but that doesn't mean we won't be in there) What times do we raid? ~ Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST (6-9 PST) However, we are active pretty much every night. We have members who run mythic dungeons as a guild weekly, group up for old raid achieves, etc. Classes we are recruiting? ~ Windwalker and Mistweaver Monk Shadow Priest, but also interested in Disc/Holy. We are always open to talking with skilled, reliable raiders of any spec/role wanting a spot in a great raid group that is serious about progression. We are laid back, knowledgeable, and looking for members with a progressive mindset to finish pushing through mythic EN, and build for the rest of Legion. Everything sounds great? How do you get ahold of us? I'm glad you asked! Feel free to contact us in game: GM: Meesahealz, realid: Charcharbinx#11345 Officers: Pootyquin, realid: PootyBare#1551, Treystt, realid: ~Kthreev#1463, Tannzen, Scrobby Or if you prefer, send us an application on our forums: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Dark_Confliction/index/Treystt7 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 looking for trump only rated bg guild !! please point me in the right directionSnackpup0 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Area52 7/7H recruiting for mythic 7/7 H EN currently on two night schedule Need more for mythic EN We clear Heroic EN in less than 2 hours. Recuiting a couple more deeps.. Warlock Mages DK Ret Pally 865+ 300k minimum Looking to check out The Emerald Dream and beyond? Looking to raid with a dependable group of people of whom most of us are friends in real life? Level Sixty of Area 52 is looking for you! We are looking to fill out our ranks for Mythic Raids. We are a guild of mature adults who have busy real lives and understand the need to balance gaming and real life. Our raid times are short, but we get a lot done. We raid on Tuesday's and Wednesday's at 8:30pm PST (11:30pm server time) with a possible pick up raid on Monday's to finish up. Level Sixty is a Horde guild with a very active player base. We are an adult guild and have fun with all of our members. We have a fully functional website, and use Discord to raid/socialize. If you have any other questions please add me to your friends list: contact #issumtinwong#1985 on Area 52.Larcatta1 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 [H] <Riots in Progress> 6/7H Recruiting <Riots in Progress> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild currently located on US-Thrall. We are currently open recruiting all classes to build a team to progress through H Emerald Nightmare / ToV and move on to M Emerald Nightmare. Also, we are not limiting recruitment to raiders only. We are open to anyone that wants to join for the social aspect of being in a guild with fun mature members. We are active in Discord and participate in guild events outside of raids (achievement hunting, mythics, etc.) Current Progress: 7/7N EN 6/7H EN 2/3M ToV Classes Needed: All classes / all specs Raid Times (Server Time / EST): Friday: 6:30-10:00 Saturday: 6:30-10:00 If you have any questions about the guild or would be interested in joining. Please contact: Retrowave (Map#11760) Shrimp (DethShrimp#1161)Retrowave0 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Monk/DH looking for guild Hello guys I am looking for a raiding/social guild that's not too hardcore, but can get the job done. I am not looking for mythic raiding, because I'm not ready for it yet. I have a monk and a demon hunter that are about on the same page, with similar item levels, similar number of traits purchased on main spec and off spec, etc. I can level up my other alts(I'm altaholic, ok I admit) if you are looking for something different, however I do NOT like ret paladins(I like holy tho), mages, shadow priests, hunters and rogues. I am NOT available to raid during weekdays, due to restricted schedule, I can, however, do some mythics+ or something during the hours I can play. My best days to raid are Friday-Saturday during evening, preferably not before 7pm however and not past 12am. I could also raid Sunday, but cannot go past 10pm. I am in EST timezone. Monk's main spec is WW, along with MW OS, but on the process of switching MW to main spec(Because I like MW better since the last two weeks), I can be either dps or healer on this character. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kalyiaa/simple (Yes I know I have the worst legendary ever on this one, RIP my luck) DH's main spec is vengeance, along with havoc OS. I can tank or dps on this character. Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Duilyiaa/simple I cannot faction change or realm transfer, so I'm only looking for a Horde guild on Thrall. Want to chat? Aurelya2000#1404 is the Btag.Kalyiaa2 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Free Heroic Xavius Giveaways Free Heroic Xavius AOTC Giveaways In 7.2 Emerald Nightmare Ahead of the Curve will be gone. So Yup that's right, giving away free kills! Day 1: Gave away 25 spots Day 2: 11/13 @ 7:30 PM Eastern Day 3: TBD How to enter! 1. Must be a follower @ twitch.tv/southernfruitsalad 2. Type !points to see your points 3. Earn one point every 1 minute (1 minute= 1 point) 4. !ticket 1 or !ticket X amount to join the raffle 5. Gamble your points double or nothing roll 67 or higher !gamble 6. Must like the dank memes. Easy as that! Watch longer build your points any time I'm live and get in! Also accepting gold on some high pop servers at 50k a slot if you don't want to wait. If you join early you will build points to increase your chances significantly. B-tag: FruitSalad#1390 Good luck feel free to add to ask any questions you might have!Fruitlol0 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 [H-Illidan] <Convoluted> 5/7 Mythic 3 Nights <Convoluted> 5/7M Is looking to fill our last few core spots for mythic progression! We are currently looking for : - Balance Druid - Frost DK - Retribution Paladin - Hunter - Resto Shaman - MW Monk - Any exceptional players! We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11 Server ( CST ). What we expect from you: - Maintain a 90% attendance rate - Come prepared to raids: flasks, potions, foods - Be ready 15mins before raid time - Know your class and perform well with raid mechanics - Positive attitude Loot distribution awarded via loot council based on: - Attendance - Performance - Upgrades Please contact Evo#1745 or Sybur#1587 for more information! Or apply here: http://convoluted-guild.com/Røssbøss9 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Horde Ascendency Guild Legion recruiting Our mission is to enjoy World of Warcraft with old and new friends, defeat Azeroth’s enemies, experience daring sagas and savor the land of Azeroth and beyond. Ascendency is a guild comprised of sociable, mature (21+), team oriented and easy going players. We are looking for more with similar affinities wanting to explore the game and all its aspects all while having fun. All classes are welcomed. Here’s what we offer: Faction: Horde Server: US-Thrall – EST Member Type: Adult (21+) Working class w/full time jobs Voice Service: Discord Social Community: Bi-monthly guild contests/activities, holiday events, and general achievement runs. We strive to foster a guild community that represents our values and serve as a home for members, our focus for Legion will be PVE Raid content, Group Mythic Dungeon runs, PVP content, and Achievements. Raid: For those dedicated, who seek a challenge, and are able to progressively ascend higher-level content, come join the Ascendant Legion to defeat Azeroth’s enemies. Details: Normal progression Dedicated/dynamic Team Tuesday - 8PM EST (3hr)/Wednesday - 8PM EST (3hr) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy (with a chosen off-spec kept up to date) PVP: For those interested in competing together to slay opposing faction players, join and help forge a merciless cadre of champions. Details: Battlegrounds/Thursdays - 8:30PM EST (2hrs) Class: The one you enjoy Group Mythic Dungeons: For those interested in challenging themselves outside of Raids, then the new Mythic Dungeons feature could be the right fit for you. You get showcase your talents and get rewarded with increasing challenges and loot. Mythic groups will be more fluid than our raid group and can be run on more accommodating night for players with fluctuating schedules. Details: 5-Man Group Sunday/Monday-8PM EST (2hrs) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy (with a chosen off-spec kept up to date) Achievements: As an effort to promote the guild’s values, We plan to seek both old content and new, accomplishing those more elusive ones as a group while having a great time. Achievements like For the Horde, Herald of the Titans, meta-raid, and dungeon achievements are some of the achievement we will be looking complete. Our goal is work together and support fellow members to accomplish some the games toughest achievements. Some require a team to complete or at the very least make it easier. Details: Ascendency Members/As scheduled Guild Communication: The guild has a paid web site, Facebook page and a Twitter account enabling members to socialize and stay informed with the latest and greatest. The website is our primary location to keep up with happenings of the guild. http://ascendency.guildlaunch.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ascendencyguild Twitter: Ascendencyguild Contact: Kyriale#1795 Esabeth#1634 Feorne#1606 Kelden#1324 Praetorias#1361Jyotika16 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 13, 2016 Arms Warrior LF Arena Team Hey Everyone, Just like the title suggests, I am looking for some arena partners to play with on a weekly basis. I am a pretty decent player with some success in arena in BC and WOTLK earning my 2000 (2v2) and 2200(3v3) achievement. I'm coming back to WOW from a 4 year hiatus and am getting back into the swing of things. I am active player and dedicated player and I am looking for a partner(s) who are dedicated and patient to progress. Ideally, I am looking for a healing class to partner up with for 2s and I'd like to run with an enhance shaman and resto druid for 3s. If your interested in partnering up please reply back to this thread or send me an in game mail.Buliwylf0 Nov 13, 2016
Nov 12, 2016 847 Enchancement Shaman 847 Enchancement Shaman Looking for a raiding guild that raids 1-2 nights a week and starts at 8 est and ends around 11pm est. I may be able to do more nights if the times are good. I want a very active guild where there is always people on and friendly. I have mythic raiding Exp in wodStylee4 Nov 12, 2016
Nov 12, 2016 <Tarot> (7/7h 3/3n) Recruiting all roles! [H]Tarot [7/7h 7/7n Emerald Nightmare, 3/3n Trial of Valor] are recruiting! We have a great group of people who work extremely well together, treat each other with respect, and will work hard to tackle even the toughest of goals. When do we raid? Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00-12:00 What do we need? We are actively recruiting ALL exceptional players for Heroic and Mythic progression (melee will also be considered). Our raid spots are competitive and we welcome all interested parties to apply regardless of whether or not their classes are listed above. If you can perform at a high level and think we would be a good fit for you, feel free to contact us for a trial period. Environment: We have a calm and collected atmosphere. If you’re the type of person who loses your composure easily while raiding we are not interested in you. We strive to have an environment where you enjoy the people you raid with and as such any toxic or negative attitudes will be dealt with swiftly. We have a zero tolerance policy for individuals who do not know how to conduct themselves in a manner which is helpful to the team. This is a hobby and should be enjoyable, and when things get serious there will be no screaming raid leaders or members that belittle others. We want you to take personal responsibility for your performance. You are expected to execute your assigned job effectively. If this means you must look up ways to improve or compare yourself to others in your role you are expected to do so. Most anyone can make improvements no matter how good you think you are. Application: We do not require an application for a trial period. Please whisper an officer in game if you are interested in raiding with us. Interested candidates or those seeking more information, please contact Saintpepsi, Nyuujaku, Oxtane, Baekin in game. If an officer is unavailable any guild member should be able to point you in the right direction. Thank you for considering Tarot!Saintpepsi0 Nov 12, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 [H]<The Struggle Bus> 1/7M LF Dps for M Prog Hello there! <The Struggle Bus> Is a Horde guild on Thrall US. Our core raid team was created in Cataclysm, and consists of a good group of skilled players. We are recruiting more DPS for our raid group, and are looking to continue Mythic progression. Previous raid experience is extremely preferred, while not necessarily required. Logs (Warcraft Logs) of your previous raid attempts are also very beneficial for us, to see how you've performed in the past. We are also looking for tanks and healers who are looking for Mythic + groups. Our guild is full of competent DPS that are always willing to run Mythic +, and we will be able to take you on our Normal (off-day) and Heroic EN clears! What we are looking for: Any player that is mechanically sound, and willing to learn and better themselves through constructive criticism. Players that do not take themselves, or raiding too seriously. Raid Times: Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm Eastern / Server time As of right now, we have Heroic on farm, and progress through Mythic Tuesday, after our Heroic clear, and all of Thursday. Soon, we will switch to progressing Mythic on both days of the week, but our raiders still benefit from Heroic clears at this time. Preferred Classes: Enhance Shaman Priest (Shadow) Any DPS with a healing OS Undesirable Classes: Any leather-wearing DPS / Healer Any Mail-wearing DPS / Healer Please note: While these classes are undesirable that does not mean you are ineligible for recruitment! These are also only undesirable for our Mythic progression, feel free to apply for Heroic clears, and Mythic +! It is also worth noting that while we take progression raiding seriously, we do like to have fun, and we are not a hardcore progression guild. If you are looking for a serious and very mature guild, or a realm-first mythic progression guild, we are not the right fit for you. We are very laid back and meme-friendly. The only time we tend to get serious is during actual progression raiding. Thank you for reading! If you are interested in joining, please add any of these officers on Battle Tag to speak with them. Zavagi#1880 Rawr#12681 Grrhunter#1843Dunaderp23 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 866 Rogue LF Weeknight Raiding Guild 'Mistyblades3 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 Mage LF Mythic + Group Hi, 865 mage looking for an already pre-existing group or like minded individuals who want a consistent group to run mythic dungeons at set times. Want to push higher mythics on a consistent basis.My schedule is pretty flexible, hit me up on bnet Rusik#1937Styled0 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 [H] Looking for an Alani sale Looking for a reasonably priced Alani sale. Add battletag Enigma213#1708 if you have one.Palabimbo0 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 7/7 H Weekend raiding guild lfm for M 7/7 H EN Sat/Sun 8-11 est weekend raid looking to expand roster [H] Looking for 6 or so additional members NEED DPS Relentless Dawn is looking to add ranged and melee dps for mythic raiding. We are looking for everything but hunters monks and priests (although if you are a good one of these and think you will get along with us feel free to message me) About us, we are a semi casual group of scum bags, we like to !@#$ around between bosses and talk some trash. If you are a sensative person this might not be the group for you. However if you are a bit of a PoS who is competent and can do close to 300k dps and likes to kill bosses while having a good time we might be a good fit. Also if you are a tank or a healer dont be afraid to hit me up. Add mathian#1398 and send me a messege if you are interestedPogchampion1 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 Bonecrusher Clan 1/1 Fam,1/1 Friends,1/1 Fun Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? Perhaps you're a veteran but the responsibilities of having a spouse/kids/job have hindered your ability to make demanding raid schedules? Maybe you're just someone who wants to give back to the community! Well The Bonecrusher Clan (Horde on Thrall realm) is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new, returning player or even a veteran looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message (JNaz #11773) or mail me ingame and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good home for you!Nazhorn0 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 <Faded> Recruiting <Faded> is recruiting for Heroic EN & Normal ToV and looking for a few dps. Raid times are W/Th 7:45pm-11pm EST. Must pull at least 200k for heroic raiding. We're a laid back guild but like to make the most of our raid times. Please add either Tuuon#1147 or Kozzmo#1157 for a ginvite or if you have any questions.Krixil0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 871 Enh Shaman LF early afternoon raid guild 7/7H EN exp looking for a raid guild that is progressing through mythics and ToV. Looking for a guild that raids early afternoon anywhere from 1pm-5pm server time.Novakx0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 <Spread For Pound> Recruiting DPS for H Prog SFP is a casual guild that raids Tues/Sun Heroic with a Thursday Normal clear, 10pm-12 EST and is currently looking for DPS to fill out our roster. Currently 7/7N & 6/7H. To join us for heroic please be at least 845. We will accept lower for normal. Preferred Classes for Heroic: Any non-leather DPS, most in need of ranged (mage, spriest, hunter) We use Discord for voice and information, as well as our in game guild. We are very active in our Discord server and all are welcome there, even if you don't join the raid group. We are often running old raids for achievements, mythic dungeons, keystone runs, world questing, etc Feel free to ask for a server invite to lurk about and see if you think you'd be a good fit for our little community. Contact Info: Battle Tag: adarob#1602 Discord: Mandi#9070Willøw11 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 <Top Shelf> Recruiting for Mythic We are currently 7/7H on farm. Haven't been able to break into M EN due to not having the number of active raiders required. Things I am looking for in potential raiders are as follows: 1. KNOW your class/spec. 2. Be able to show up on time and prepared for scheduled raids AND notify when not available in advance. This means showing up with potions, flasks, food, etc. 3. Has motivation to improve on their own. Let me clarify this, I want proactive players that seek out upgrades on their own time by means of Mythic+/Raidfinder(RNGTITANFORGING)/AH/WQ/ETC. If your only goal is to join a raiding guild, do sub par numbers, and collect loot.. then we DO NOT WANT YOU. Things I do not care about: 1. Your current iLvL. This can be remedied easily by grinding M+. If you can prove to me you are a competent player that just happened to join the xpac late... or is just now looking to get into raiding (meaning you might have played casually with friends up until this point or something) then we can work something out. You should still be around 855~ . 2. Your past achievements. I cannot stress this enough. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST RAIDING ACHIEVEMENTS. There have been so many carry groups in past xpacs that it is/was easy to obtain achievements. ** If you have the mindset of a raider, and want to see end game content with other like-minded people then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add me on BNET Snuggles#1679 or respond to this thread.Butrekr2 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 7/7H Protection paladin 870 7/7H Protection paladin ilvl 870. my previous guild disbanded and i am looking for a new team around my experience. Either one in Mythic or a group 6/7 or 5/7H is ok but i'm not looking to regress much more then that. Raid Experience I started around cata raiding end of tier 11. Firelands is where i really got into it but only did normal. Dragonsoul i did do some heroic but it was later in the xpac where i felt it wasn't real progression only going 2/8 before nerfs if i remember correctly. MoP started weak not even fully clearing tier 14 with my guild. Tier 15 is when i got into heroics as progression getting 6 or 7 bosses down and then in SoO almost full clearing it prenerfs. WoD again started out weak and ended lower pack for progression and leading into legion with not much but 7/7H. Times I'm looking for a weekday guild 8pm -2am EST Here is what i have on warcraftlogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/291918/10/ You can send me ingame mail or add me on btag: GiorgioProt#1630Justaprot1 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 <Top Shelf> Recruiting for Mythic We are currently 7/7H on farm. Haven't been able to break into M EN due to not having the number of active raiders required. Things I am looking for in potential raiders are as follows: 1. KNOW your class/spec. 2. Be able to show up on time for scheduled raids AND notify when not available in advance. 3. Has motivation to improve on their own. Let me clarify this, I want proactive players that seek out upgrades on their own time by means of Mythic+/Raidfinder(RNGTITANFORGING)/AH/WQ/ETC. If your only goal is to join a raiding guild, do sub par numbers, and collect loot.. then we DO NOT WANT YOU. Things I do not care about: 1. Your current iLvL. This can be remedied easily by grinding M+. If you can prove to me you are a competent player that just happened to join the xpac late... or is just now looking to get into raiding (meaning you might have played casually with friends up until this point or something). 2. Your past achievements. I cannot stress this enough. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST RAIDING ACHIEVEMENTS. There have been so many carry groups in past xpacs that it is/was easy to obtain achievements. ** If you have the mindset of a raider, and want to see end game content with other like-minded people then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add me on BNET Snuggles#1679 or respond to this thread.Butrekr0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 7/7H <Top Shelf> LF 3 DPS for Mythic Raiding Hi everyone. Top Shelf is a 7/7 Heroic guild recruiting for Mythic Raid times are Tuesday 7est - 10est & Sunday 2est-6est. We are a mature/fun group looking for players with raid experience. The Core of the group is made of mostly IRL friends. Most of us have lengthy raid experiences across all expacs and different games. Looking for: Ranged DPS Any other Solid player in general are welcome. Whisper Achîlles, Ariès, Ajáx or myself in-game for any information regarding transfers and general interests.Haîdes1 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 [H] <Brain Power> 7/7H recruiting for Mythic Brain Power is a guild formed with the purpose of providing an awesome community while raiding in Legion. Brain Power is a guild that was created by like-minded people with the goal of creating a community of awesome individuals who are looking to mesh together and have an awesome time, while clearing any goals they may have in the game. We created this guild with the mindset of doing something special, and to create a place where people log in and see those in which they know they will have an awesome time, no matter what it is they are trying to do. Our main goal is to raid however, and with that we created a schedule in which those people who want to be a part of our team will be able to clear all available content the game has to offer, without feeling like they're not enjoying themselves. Schedule Our raiding schedule is set up so we are able to have enough time to clear what we can, without anyone getting stressed out, or feeling as if we are raiding way longer than we should be. The raiding schedule is as follows: Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Raid Time: 8PM Eastern (5PM Pacific) for raid start. Raid Hours: We will be raiding 3 hours every raid day. Raid Info Our core leadership has been together many years, and have experience in all types of PvE content, over the course of many games. We can assure that our goal is to create a place where you will be able to complete any goal you may have for yourself, without feeling the stress of time constraints or harsh rules. If you're the type of person that likes to do things at their own pace, you will find a home here. For Those of you looking to raid, We have cleared Heroic Emerald Nightmare, and are looking to move forward into Mythic. We're currently open to all applications, and are willing to look at anyone that wants to be a raider and give them a fair shot. Please note, that while we look and consider everyone, the following classes are in high priority: Plate Tank Guardian Druid Mistweaver Monk Holy/Disc Priest Hunter Warlock Contact information If you are interested in joining our awesome community, or are looking to find out more info, you can contact us through any of this information Website: Brainpower-thrall.shivtr.com Recruitment team: Vareno (Vareno#1806) and Daddywarbux (Daddywarbux#1153) You can also try and reach us on our main characters at Vareno-Thrall and Daddywarbux-Thrall.Vareno0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 Horde, <Tell Ya Hwhat> 7/7H <Tell Ya Hwhat> 7/7H, Is a newly formed guild comprised of a core group of experienced raiders. We are looking to keep farming heroic for a bit to gear people up and then step into mythic once we have a solid group of 20 people. Our current roster is 12-14 people so I am looking to add a few to our ranks. I am interested in anyone who is around 855 iL and has done at least full normal EN and some heroic progress. Exceptions can be made on a case to case basis. Current roster is as followed: Tanks: Guardian, Pally Melee: Warrior, DK (open to a few more spots) Ranged: Spriest, Mage x2, Hunter x2, Lock (open to a few more spots) Healers: Pally, MW, Druid, Shammy (looking for a priest) Raid times are 9-12 server (EST) Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Any questions add my Btag, Helieos#1260 or find someone online in guild. Thanks for looking!Nakarra1 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 664 2/7 M EN S Priest LF Guild My guild recently stopped raiding for various reasons. I am currently looking for a guild that is on a similar progression level as I or higher. Having said that I don't mind the struggle or expect to get carried for that matter. I am able to bring my own flasks, pots, and food buffs to every raid night so that should not be a problem. I am also a fast learner of fights but I will not claim to be perfect as l do believe my mistakes are few and far between(which I do acknowledge and fix). I am looking for a guild that is serious about raiding but at the same time not a**l about every little thing, this is still a game after all and I am trying to have fun :). Currently my available open slot times are: 7:00 PM EST - 12:00 PM EST Tues/Wed/Th(All other days are still an option but these are my preferred days) You can reach me at Lulu#12842Yayà2 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 Friends Looking For a New Home! First I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this post! My friends and I are looking for a new place to call home. The guild we are currently in has become very... toxic and a few members have become very self righteous. ... Anyways, there are four of us and we are a package deal! We aren't looking for a hardcore raiding guild but more of a guild that can/wants to progress through the content while having a good time doing it. We consist of a 868 Prot. Paladin, a 863 Healadin (She also has an 863 Holy Priest and can play either one if needed). An 857 Ret Paladin and finally a 865 Boomkin with an 859 Guardian OS. We are 7/7 heroic EN exp. Because of real life stuffz, a couple of us can only raid twice a week. Preferably not the weekend because of family get togethers. Any other day is fine but we would really love to find a raid group that for sure goes on Thursday! Also note; We are EST. If you would like to talk to all of us we would love to via skype/discord. If you would like to contact me in game Rain#13312. Thank you for your time!Sorincha2 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 865 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15839906/latest#metric=hps I'm legit trash at this game but I'm looking to progress a bit more, I'm 6/7 heroic and looking for some cool peeps to do more content with. I also may have a few good friends that could join in, but they're all thinking about quitting at the moment so just me for the time being. Battletag: Nino#11103Juppy9 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 [H] <You Don't Know> [Thrall US] - 2/7 Mythic You Don't Know is a (4/7) Mythic guild recruiting for Mythic progression. We are currently looking for skilled Ranged DPS to join our core team. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/You+Dont+Know Faction/Realm: Horde - Thrall Recruiting: Ranged DPS Resto Shaman / Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk Loot Rules: Loot Council Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday EST: 11 PM to 2 AM What to expect: We are a newly formed guild looking to push hard into mythic content. We will not be carrying people or holding hands so if you can not pull your own weight then this is not the guild for you. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared, which means have all flasks, potions, food, etc. ready prior to raid. Raiders should also research raid mechanics, strategies, and class tips or updates on their own time, although we are willing to help out if asked. Voice: Discord If you join: If you decide you want to try out for our main roster, you will be asked to do a preliminary interview to see if you are the right fit for the position. You will start out as a trial for a 2 week period, during which we will be monitoring your performance. We don't want to waste your time or ours so we will let you know by then end of the 2 weeks if it will work out or not. Do not be intimidated to apply, we are all laid back people that want to have a good time, but when it come to progression night we expect you to be on top of your game and to take it seriously! If you have any questions add Eirok#1679Kyuso2 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 (Twilights Raiders) Now on Thrall. (Twilights Raiders) Now on Thrall. Hello fellow Orcs trolls and belfs!.... hello to the beefcakes as well I guess... Twilights Raiders a once large raid guild is rebuilding on Thrall. Many of its old members will be moving to this fine server however we are looking to swell the ranks! To start we are looking to add any and all members that enjoy a social fun loving time. Main focus on building our core team for raid progressing as well as arena teams. What do the officers bring to the table? 10+ years of WOW know how. Each and every crafting profession. Strong raid leadership. Guild bank perks free repairs food and pots on us for raids and mythic spam. Discord. Guild website back up and running. Cookies.... What we are looking for? Likeminded folks that understand the game and your chosen class. Fun loving but know when to hunker down and get the job done. Raid times and days? We are looking to raid Monday to Tuesday with a third day optional (Sunday) 9pm to 1230am EST. Arena! We once had some of the best arena teams and we plan to do this again! We plan to run three 3v3's teams and two 5v5's. If any of this sounds like something you'd enjoy please feel free to contact us here on the post or our battle tags. Treesbain#1279 Squeeks#1490 Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.Vilares1 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 879 IL ret lf raiding guild 879 IL( w/ faulty countermeasure) ret 4/7 mythic EN exp lf similar exp raiding guild, my btag is sanctus#1639, add me if you are interested.Sancti0 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 Bonecrusher Clan 1/1 Family,1/1 Work,1/1 Fun Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? Perhaps you're a veteran but the responsibilities of having a spouse/kids/job have hindered your ability to make demanding raid schedules? Well The Bonecrusher Clan (Horde on Thrall realm) is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new, returning player or even a veteran looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message (JNaz #11773) or mail me ingame and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good home for you!Nazhorn0 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 <Dismissed> Recruiting for Mythic Progression Dismissed[Horde] 7/7 Heroic EM wants your warm body! Currently recruiting progression minded raiders for going to Mythic! Looking for a couple recruits: Range - Mage preferred! Melee - Death Knight (Unholy or Frost) Will consider any others based on our needs with composition for raiding!! Expectations: Own up to your own mistakes and fix it - no excuses! Believe me there are plenty of others that we can get to do the mechanics right (thank gawd for warcraftlogs), no matter how many wipes and PROGRESS in those 2 days! Plain and simple. Attendance is an absolute must! It is a boss not fun dealing with, so inconsistency or failure to communicate will determine your position in our raid roster. You are also expected to keep yourself at the cutting edge of character progression with gear, etc. We shouldn't have to quiz you or hold hands about your character or class. It should be always demonstrated that you're on top of your game at raid 100%. We also expect our raiders to be committed to the team. To show up for raids(close to 100% attendance if you are a core raider). To always be prepared with consumables, gear optimizations, and well read on the strategies. If invited to join our raid team - you are accepting the standards that we put forth for the raid to progress. Such standards are listed above that will cement your spot in our raid team. Failure to comply or communicate not only hurts progression but lets down the rest of the team. Philosophy: We raid because we love the kill - cause we hungry 2 days a week lol. To experience the thrill of being a part of a team, and kill bosses together. Gear can be exciting, no doubt, but that is merely a means to an end; to kill the bosses the game can throw at us and prevail. We believe that raiding is not only a right, it is something that you need to earn. And of course - R E S P E C T (Aretha Franklin style). Times: Our raid times are Wednesday - Thursday 7:30 to 10:45 server (EST). Yes, that means we have LIVES! We are also very open to casual/social gamers that love to keep the guild lively with chat! We consider that a big part in keeping a community alive! If you have any questions don't hesitate contact me in game Coconuts or Såmpson; or our Bnet: Coconuts#1580 HunterGor#1687 "It's impossible to be as good friends with everyone in a guild or a raid. But it is possible to always be civil."Coconuts6 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 8, 2016 [H] New/Returning player looking for a home? Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? The Bonecrusher Clan is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new or returning player looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message or mail me and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good fit for you!Nazhorn2 Nov 8, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 Looking for guild that plays during daytime Looking for a guild that runs raids/mythic dungeons during daytime hours.Kragmaal2 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 <Digital Stank> 7/7 H, Mythic Recruitment We still need 2-3 for our core mythic progression group. Please check recruitment needs below, we will consider paying for transfer for the right player / fit <Digital Stank> 7/7 Normal 7/7Heroic on Mal'Ganis, made up of a group of friends that have been gaming together for a few years now. We have been in multiple MMOs together and held server firsts in WoW, ESO, and FF14 as well as high ranking Diamond players in LoL. Our Goals While we only raid on the weekends we are in no means casual. We simply are a bit older with full schedules during the week and we aim to make the most of our time on the weekends. We plan to be in the top 10 on the server for progression and spots will be competitive. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid Raid Schedule Saturday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server Sunday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server We are looking for like minded individuals with not only a sense of humor but also a drive to get these raid bosses down. We currently use TS3 and it WILL be required for all raiding. We do welcome casual players and PVPers but as a whole we are focused on recruiting raiders for mythic progression. Current Recruitment needs Tanks None Healers' Monk (will consider other solid healers) DPS Huntards Monk Enhance All Exception DPS welcome to apply but the raid spots are competitive While these are the classes we are in search of all Exceptional players are welcome to apply. Please feel free to Contact one of the 3 people listed below. Senax#1743 (contact after 7p.m cst) Bloodbane#11222 (Contact on Kik @Raistlin_B_Onion anytime before 6pm est) Shigedy#1765Wyrmarc2 Nov 7, 2016