Thrall

Nov 7, 2016 Looking for guild that plays during daytime Looking for a guild that runs raids/mythic dungeons during daytime hours.Kragmaal2 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 <Digital Stank> 7/7 H, Mythic Recruitment We still need 2-3 for our core mythic progression group. Please check recruitment needs below, we will consider paying for transfer for the right player / fit <Digital Stank> 7/7 Normal 7/7Heroic on Mal'Ganis, made up of a group of friends that have been gaming together for a few years now. We have been in multiple MMOs together and held server firsts in WoW, ESO, and FF14 as well as high ranking Diamond players in LoL. Our Goals While we only raid on the weekends we are in no means casual. We simply are a bit older with full schedules during the week and we aim to make the most of our time on the weekends. We plan to be in the top 10 on the server for progression and spots will be competitive. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid Raid Schedule Saturday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server Sunday 6p.m-10 p.m. Server We are looking for like minded individuals with not only a sense of humor but also a drive to get these raid bosses down. We currently use TS3 and it WILL be required for all raiding. We do welcome casual players and PVPers but as a whole we are focused on recruiting raiders for mythic progression. Current Recruitment needs Tanks None Healers' Monk (will consider other solid healers) DPS Huntards Monk Enhance All Exception DPS welcome to apply but the raid spots are competitive While these are the classes we are in search of all Exceptional players are welcome to apply. Please feel free to Contact one of the 3 people listed below. Senax#1743 (contact after 7p.m cst) Bloodbane#11222 (Contact on Kik @Raistlin_B_Onion anytime before 6pm est) Shigedy#1765Wyrmarc2 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 873 resto shaman LF weekend guild 7/7 H 873 Resto Shaman LF weekend raiding guild 7/7 H ENScotchdrinkr3 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 Holy pally lfg, LATE NIGHT RAIDING Holy pally 7/7N 4/7H Looking for late night raiding group Hi all 7/7 N 4/7 H Mature Holy, eventually ret off spec pally looking for later evening raid group. My current group has switched start times which I can't consistently meet. Looking for 2-3 evenings a week, with a START TIME OF 12PM SERVER. Interested in progression, does not need to be hard core, as long as the wheels are not stuck in the mud ... progression is progression. Feel free to reply here, or send me a message in game. Thank youBovinasancta0 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 7/7 H Holy Paladin LFG Hi, looking for a raiding guild on my alt. My main is in a mythic raiding guild and he's on grind mode.. I made a paladin on this server so that I can play with some real life friends. I'm looking to work my alt in my schedule along with my main. Main with proof: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Stormbell/simple I will be 110 and 850+ by next friday. Raid times for alt: Prefer to start at 7ish and no later than 11PM server time. Raiding exp: 11/13 M HFC 7/7 H EN in 3rd week of launch Thanks :)Ssam2 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 Holy Priest Looking For Home Hello All, So after playing my shaman and my hunter for several expansions I decided to dust off my priest and return to her as my main for Legion and found how I had missed her greatly. I am looking to get into Raiding as soon as possible. Reason I am posting this early is because I have to find the right fit and my raid days are a bit odd. I work a on call job so the only days I have off are Wendsday and Thursdays. Other days I can play but may leave suddenly. So raid days are a must to be the above days. Times I don't care I can make most all raid times on those days. What I am looking for is a progression guild that has fun loving people and get stuff done in a timely manner. If your a hardcore yelling screaming kind of guild dont bother talking to me. If you want to talk to me hit me up ingame or leave me an ingame mail. ThanksHarumika3 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 <Faded> Recruiting <Faded> is rebuilding our raid team. We will be clearing Normal and running Kara for 1-2 weeks until new raiders are geared and ready for Heroic. We're happy to help new and experienced raiders gear up and learn fights! Raid times are W/Th 7:45pm-11pm ST. Currently looking for: DPS with tank offspec DPS with heals offspec Any DPS Must pull at least 200k for heroic raiding. Please add either Tuuon#1147 or Kozzmo#1157 for a ginvite or if you have any questions.Krixil1 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 The Lonely Guild - Recruiting Heals & DPS Hi there! The Lonely Guild is looking for healers and dps to fill our heroic raid team. We clear Normal Emerald Nightmare each week, however we're looking to dive head first into heroics. Entrance into The Lonely Guild is by application only! Interested? Fill out an application: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/guildapp We hope to see you in Azeroth! Raid Times: - Friday: 9:00 PM-11:00 PM EST - Saturday: 9:00 PM-11:00 PM EST - Sunday: 5:00 PM-7:00 PM What we're recruiting: - We are recruiting healers and DPS. VOIP: - We use Discord Have a burning question? Add me on B-net: Samuel#1519 OR, private message me on the website! Again, if you're interested, check out the home page for additional information: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/home To fill out an application, go to: http://thelonelyguild.enjin.com/guildapp - Lánxíng, The Lonely GuildLánxíng0 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 Sinister 3/7 Mythic Lf more ==<Sïnistër>== 7/7H and 3/7M Recruiting 2 Strong Dps and a Resto Shammy and Strong dps and Heals for its Bench roster. Raid Tue-Thur 10pm-1am EST. We have been a high end Raiding Guild since cata we have been progressing through high end content ever since we are in high need of a Resto Shaman and dps needs are Warrior, Rogue, Demon Hunter Shadow Priest, Hunter, Warlock Please add me via Btag if you fit these Carlbowkrem#1284Bowkrem2 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 [H]Bane of Existence 7/7H - Thrall Bane of Existence on US-Thrall - We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid guild, but more towards hardcore in the sense that I have higher expectations for the raid team. We will not carry people. We will always try to help those who are struggling instead of removing from the raid team. If you are underperforming, you may be sat down. Our raids are Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11PM EST. WE NEED CONSISTENT RAIDERS! I do not want people who log on late constantly, don't show up etc. Our guild environment is that of a pirate ship. There will be foul, explicit and sexual language used in guild chat and in ventrilo occasionally and this must be accepted. We love to have fun. This guild is not for the thin skinned; if you cannot handle such language, this is not the place for you. We are in search of like minded players who want a great raid experience. I will not tolerate negativity in the raid. If something is not right, we will address it. If you have concerns about someone, tell the GM or an Officer and we will handle it privately. We are a team after all and we need to help each other so we can succeed. We are only as strong as the weakest link. Loot is handled via loot council using RCLootCouncil addon. Loot will be disbursed by the loot-master (generally the GM) based on who needs it the most, attendance, performance etc. You can see the classes we are recruiting for below. We also need backup raiders as well for those who may not be able to raid every raid day. The core raid slots were looking for are - Balance Druid Mage Shadow Priest Resto Druid Warlock One of the following Shadow Priest w/ strong Disc OS Windwalker w/ strong Mistweaver OS We require that all raiders come prepared with flasks and pots. We have an alchemist that can make the flasks/pots. We can also make food. Must bring mats for flasks/pots to raid (I can make them), the guild can supply food. Must be fully enchanted/gemmed and minimally 855 item level. We need people who don't need their hand held and people who don't need constant reminders about being prepared. We are currently 7/7 Normal EN and 7/7 Heroic EN. Please visit http://www.boeguild.com and apply if you're interested in joining. Add Lithium#1327 if you have more questions. You can also talk to Windfuhrerr, Roidraged or Vantisa if they are online on the Thrall server.Healforbeers24 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 1/7M 7/7 H Recruiting Struggle bus is recruiting <The Struggle Bus> (1/7M)( 7/7H EN) is looking for exceptional ranged dps, Holy Priest and Resto Shaman for heroic EN and eventually mythic progression. Raid times are Tues+Thurs 8-11 EST chantastic#1898Chanchilla0 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 1/7M LF RDPS - Rage Quitters Rage Quitters (1/7M) is looking for RDPS to fill out our raid roster for mythic. Thursday/Friday from 8pm EST to midnight EST (this is server time). We're a group of nice people who have all known each other for minimum 3 years. We've been a guild since Cataclysm. We're looking for someone to fill permanent RDPS spots so that we can progress mythic. We're not looking to be cutting edge - we know that we're not in the mythic progression race. We're looking for some people who know their class, are moderately geared, and who will progress with us - because we WILL progress. Thanks for your time!Cio6 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 855 Resto Shammy LF Guild Hello! I'm new to the server and am looking for a morning 9-12am or a late night 10pm-1am weekend raiding guild. I'm 7/7 and 1/7H EN. Fell free to add me to talk more, Battle Tag Andrew#1418. Cheers!Mëdïç2 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 877 Prot warrior LF Raiding guild Like the title says im 877 prot warrior, i have logs. i can raid pretty much anyday. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2521041/latest/ If you want talk w/ me just add me on real ID Smalredkitty#1255 Thanks!Smalaxe1 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 880 Guardian Druid 3/7M LF Guild I am an 880 Guardian Druid looking for a new raiding guild. At the start of legion I attempted to form a casual guild with some friends on a relatively dead server. The guild never took off and I decided I want to raid more seriously over the past two weeks. I CANNOT raid on Monday before 10 PM CST or Tuesdays Before 9 PM CST. Currently 3/7M and looking to join a guild with serious raiders looking to progress through content pre-nerf. I'd like to play with like-minded raiders who are serious and come prepared to raid and with individuals who are knowledgeable about their class. I also prefer a guild that makes the best use of all raid time with minimal down time and can quickly fix problems so we can progress, rather than wasting half of our raid time discussing the same problem over and over. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message in game on Bnet, thank you. Zaph#1330Eidilon3 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 6, 2016 Mythic Raiders wanted(1/7M) Guild Name: Hardcore Casuals Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: EST Progression: 1/7 mythic Raid Times: 8-11EST Raid Schedule:WED/THURS Openings: LF DPS Mage, Lock, Hunter and WW Monk. Also in need of an OS healer or disc Priest Add Chickenoodle#11478 for more info!! QuoteChickenoodle2 Nov 6, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 866 H pally LF Guild(NotTuesdays) Currently 7/7H. The guild I am in is extremely inactive on non raid days unless they come on to sell a carry run. It's really not an environment that I enjoy and I'd like to go back to enjoying the game. Message me here or add me on Bnet: Tony#1834 I also have other alts if you are looking for something elseToastbuster2 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 [H] - Reality Shift Recruiting Ranged DPS Hey All, Hazzenn from Reality Shift here. We're a Horde Guild on Thrall recruiting for our core raid team. We're currently 7/7H and are looking to increasing our Raid size for Mythic Progression. We use Discord for Voice comms and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We raid 3 nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 PM EST. All applicants who meet our requirements will receive a trial on one of our raid nights. DPS Requirements: 850+ ilvl 250k+ DPS AotC Preferred, but not required Mechanically aware Healer Requirements: 850+ ilvl AotC Preferred, But not required Know the current content and your spec If you meet the above requirements and would like to try out for the team, Leave a comment below or Hit me up in-game at Hazzyn#1322.Hazzenn2 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 <Sephtis> 4/7M Recruiting 2 day raids RDPS! <Sephtis> 4/7M US THRALL HORDE is open to recruitment for the following classes/specs: -Caster DPS- Warlock - 1 Mage - 1 -Melee DPS- CLOSED -Healers- CLOSED We are also accepting applications from all exceptional players if your spec is not listed. We are an adult oriented guild with ages ranging from 21-60. -Raid Schedule- Tues/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST (server). -Loot System- Loot Council (using EPGP Lootmaster addon no points). -Expectations- We are a 2 night guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We run a larger roster of about 24+ in order to cover any absences due to RL obligations. That being said we do require a 90% raid attendance (within one month). If you have to miss for any reason we just ask that you post ahead of time in our guild forums on our website or text an officer. We also expect all raiders to research encounters for raids on off nights and ask questions before hand so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. Raid spots are earned and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough dmg then you'll never be sat. We are a pretty easy going group who is looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoying running mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, and hanging out in mumble. Our goal is to get to mythic as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive roster looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to kill it on a limited schedule and having fun while doing it. If you are interested in joining please apply to sephtis.enjin.com and/or add Rynzler#11268 to btag.Rynnzler43 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 H <Uncensored> LFM DPS Mythic Raiding Uncensored is 7/7H and looking for competent DPS to join our team to start Mythic raids. We run our raids on Tues/Wed at 9p-12a EST. Our current needs are cloth and plate DPS. We are leather and mail heavy at the moment. We can also make an exception for an exceptional HPal. We are looking for you to have a minimum ilvl of 855 and some raid experience. Add me on BNet and I can answer any other questions. Thanks! Bigfatdave#1708Bigfatdave1 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 Death Before Decaf 7/7H Hello all, <Death Before Decaf> is recruiting for our raids. We are currently 6/7H. Below you will find some information about our guild and raids. Current Needs: - 1 or 2 Healers: Preferably a Resto Shaman and a Holy/Disc Priest - 1 or 2 Ranged DPS: Warlock, Ele Shaman or MM/BM Hunter preferred - Any raiders looking to have a good time while progressing in content. Guild Info: -We are a close group of friends and family that have been raiding since Cataclysm. We like a casual, relaxed raid environment where the focus is fun. We are focused so during raid times we will be constantly pulling and trying to clear content. Raid Info: -Raid Times: Tue/Thurs from 9:30p to 12:00a server (EST) -Raid Type: We run a merged raid with another guild, <Addicts Anonymous>. This has been going extremely well for both guilds. -Attendance: Show up when you can. We all have lives outside of the game. -Loot: We let personal loot decide and share gear around as needed. If all of this sounds good or you are curious and have other questions, please feel free to contact any of the below, in game, or feel free to leave a message here. Cornflakes (CerealLord#1582) Sinchao Sumaxu Ryuya Uger (<Addicts Anonymous>) Thank you.Cornflakes2 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 860 Resto Sham LF Thurs-Sat Raid 860 Resto Shaman switching servers looking for a new home. Currently cleared Normal every week and killed 2-4 Heroic bosses each week. Looking for a more serious raid team to get into Mythic Progression. Available Raid Times: Thurs 7+pm, Fri-Sun any time Thanks for readingTidalfury2 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 Mage and Warlock LF Guild Mage and Warlock LF guild that raids and does mythic+ dungeons. We would like raid times from around 7/8 - 10/11 p.m. EST on weekdays (preferably only 2 nights). Have 5/7H exp. Attempting to avoid cliquey guilds that hang out in voice chat and don't talk to anyone else.Twocans16 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [H] Citizens of Dalaran Hello everyone. Citizens of Dalaran is a recent realm transfer to Thrall. We are a casual raiding guild currently 7/7N, 1/7H. We are recruiting to fill out our raid roster and are willing to help both new and experienced raiders to gear up and learn fights. We in particular looking for healers and a tank. Raid times: Mon/Wed/Thurs 9pm - 11pm EST We also do Mythic+ runs over the weekend. Please whisper Idyssia-Thrall(b.tag Arator#1774) or Kelthrían-Thrall (b.tag Karvi#1450) for an invite or more informationIdyssia3 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [H]-illidan <Attenuation> 7/7H LFM Attenuation is a raiding guild on Horde side on the Illidan server and is looking for a few more skilled members to fill our core raid team. We are recently formed after the launch of this expac and are a lot of returning members from very competitive guilds from the BC/LK/Cata era. We are on a populated server so anyone who comes would have other options in the event things did not work out. That said it is also a very competitive server with lots of options so recruitment is difficult for desired classes. Recruitment Needs: Paladin (High) Priest (High) Mage(High) Warlock(High) Monk - MW (High) *We do not run regular raid substitutes, so if you apply and are selected, you will be a regular raider. We would be open to absorbing a smaller guild that is looking to do Mythic raids. If we're a fit for the majority of your guildies please contact me. What Attenuation Offers: Attenuation has a lot to offer potential applicants. The guild leadership is knowledgeable and well organized. The raids are run with the goal of maximizing efficiency and packing as much content into our raid hours as possible. Our Raid Times: Tuesday 10:00-12:00 A.M. Server Time (CST) Thursday 10:00-12:00 A.M. Server Time (CST) Monday 10:00-12:00 A.M. Server Time (CST) *Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid starts. Start times can also fluctuate based on sign-ups. Currently only raiding 3 nights a week due to a few peoples schedules, if we get the desired classes for a solid Mythic comp we will more than likely add additional time as needed. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic: 7/7 Mythic raids will be starting 11/7/2016 *We will pug any members we're missing until our roster is filled* Expectations: 1. Class Knowledge – Know your class and stay current on your class’s mechanics. Ideally, be comfortable with all of your class’s specs. 2. Raid Attendance – We do not have a percentage based attendance policy, but we expect you to be online for the large majority of raids. However, we understand that real life happens. 3. Raid Preparation – Come prepared with raiding mats and knowledge of all boss fights for the night. 4. Performance – Impress us with your ability to perform under pressure and learn from mistakes. 5. Attitude and Personality – Be positive and friendly. Have confidence but not an ego. Be able to accept advice and even constructive criticism. Maintain a can-do attitude during progression nights when wiping and learning fights. If you feel that you would be a good fit for Attenuation and can meet our expectations please feel free to drop one of our officers a line in-game. We are not trying to mass recruit people and have a huge excess of players, we simply want to add the proper classes to compliment our current comp and push through remainder of heroic and into Mythic. Contacts (in-game): Drïpz(Alt+0239), Arkatetk, Cotad Real-ID: Capizzle#11462 Arkatetk#1227Drïpz0 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 Looking for Mage and Boomkin... Novus Initium is looking to fill our last two spots for our mythic team. We are 7/7H and working on Mythic Nyth this weekend. Would love to get our last 2 spots filled so we can concentrate on Mythic progression next week. Looking for a Mage and Boomkin to round out the team. Raid days/times: Fri & Sat 7:45 - 11 est with Sunday 7:45 - 10 as clean-up when needed If interested, please look me up in-game or add me to btag (Gypsy#1635). Thank you and happy hunting! GypsyShadowgypsy1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 <Blessed in Slot> Recruiting All roles <Blessed in Slot> is a newly formed Semi - Hardcore guild currently recruiting all roles and classes for our raid team. 5/7 Heroic experienced players looking to push through heroic and into Mythic EN in the next couple weeks. Need a Druid healer, Melee dps, and ranged dps. but all roles welcome and encouraged. Actively running keystones to help people get gear, Normal EN on farm. Raid times are 10pm - 1am server Tues/Wed/Mon (monday being normal clean up) If interested please whisper 'Greasemonkei' or ' Alermoon' in game or send mail.Greasemonkei1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [H] 862 Resto Shaman LF M Raiding I'm currently ilvl 862 with 2 different resto legendaries even though I can only wear one still. I am good at my class and can follow mechanics no problem. I rerolled about a month into the expansion so I'm just a little bit behind on some of the time related things. I have a decent ele off spec with a legendary as well. I would prefer to play as resto for now. I can only raid as late as 11pm server time. i work EVERY night there is no way around this. Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday would be bad days for me currently. I would even be interested in PuG raiding Mythic if someone out there is trying to put together a decent team.Zlak2 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 <Sworn II None> 1/7H EN, Need Heals & RDPS <Sworn II None> is recruiting! We are new to Thrall having transferred over from Ghostlands in hopes of filling our ranks. We are currently 7/7N 1/7H EN. Our raid times are currently Sunday, Monday 8PM - 11PM EST. We are in dire need of Healers and RDPS. But all are welcome. Our main focus as a Guild is progression raiding. But we also run Mythic + groups. Our goal is to have a solid 15 man Raid team with no pugging outside of the guild during raid times. My battletag is Knellicopter#1659. Feel free to add me if you have any questions or are interested in joining. We hope to see you soon!Goregrimm1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 <CG Heroes> 7/7 H Need DPS <CG Heroes> We are a small guild with one dedicated raid team, that is in need of DPS for Mythic EN Progression. We are accepting all dps that is not leather wear. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday 830 pm - 12 am Eastern Time. Specifically looking for a Ret paladin, Mage, shadow Priest, and hunter. We are willing to help people gear, as long you are a competent raider. I am on in game consistently throughout the day to answer questions. Hoping to start Mythic raids Monday NightJosepp1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 860 Enh Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hey, I recently cleared 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare via PuGing, and I'm looking for a guild to start Mythics with. My current guild has a core group and have no open slots for me. So I decided its best for me to move on. I'm online usually around 3pm-5pm on weekdays. Feel free to add me!Everfree1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 The Lonely Guild - Dedicated Raiders Wanted! Our website: thelonelyguild.enjin.com The guild's website is updated regurally and is the best place to contact me during the week! <The Lonely Guild> is a raiding guild looking for Normal and Heroic raiders. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to establish our core raiding team. Raid Times: - Friday: 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST - Saturday: 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST - Sunday: (Sunday's are set on a case-by-case basis) What we're recruiting: - We are recruiting all levels, classes and specs. VOIP: - We use Discord If you are interested, add Samuel#1519 or check out the website: thelonelyguild.enjin.comLánxíng1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 835 Warlock Hi Everyone! I am a little late to the game but am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I have only done LFR up to date, but have studied the fights. I did get to 11/13M HFC on my druid, but looking to switch back to the Lock. I am available: Monday thru Sunday anytime after 5pm. In closing, I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic/mythic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Vanthios#1545Vanthios11 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 868 Warlock LF Mythic Guild I am an 866 warlock currently only 7/7H because I re-rolled after the beginning of the xpac. I am looking for a raiding guild that is looking to progress in mythic EN. I have raided on and off since Wrath. I am looking for a good guild that is very active and does mythic + regularly. I am available to transfer servers or factions if needed, I prefer higher population servers. I am available all days except Tuesday and Thursday. I can raid Tues/Thur after 10EST.Razdots10 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 858 Disc LF Heroic EN 7/7 H cleared on my mage. Trying to find a group to clear heroic EN with on my priest or at least go 5/7 with. Pretty much available at any time on any days other than Thursday and sunday.Lorestat2 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 I Feel Delicious Recruitment I Feel Delicious was formed 5 days ago from a group of friends and raiders we have met in our adventures. In those 5 days we have pulled together a 16 man raid team and cleared 7/7N 7/7H. Now we are at the fun part of trying to pick up those last few stable spots so we can push for Mythic content. We are searching for a few select classes to fill our roster and push towards Mythic as a group and down content on a semi-hardcore mindset. Raidtimes Monday Tues Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Classes we currently are recruiting priority Rdps Shadow priest <------- NEED THIS FAM Warlock Mage Mdps Arms Warrior Dk Dps Healer Resto shaman Mistweaver Monk Disc Priest We have 4 spots currently available any of these classes would be a great fit. Currently overloaded on leather wearing classes for roles so leather isnt going to get you any brownie points however anyone is welcome to join us and fight for a mythic spot via trials in heroic, we turn no class down the better player will move into mythic always. Attitude and performance will be evaluated by 5 pairs of eyes we will watch everything and vote on the best people to bring in. You can find me in game on Aitherian or Aithion or add my realid Atonement#1370Aitherian1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [H] Guild for new and returning players Hello, Are you a new or returning player looking for a home to help you get situated? Has the game changed so much that your barely know what to do? Are you new to this whole Azeroth thing and asking questions feels embarrassing? The Bonecrusher Clan is here to help you! The Bonecrusher Clan is a tight-knit guild of military veterans, friends, and family who are looking for more like-minded folks. While we understand ilvls are important we rather focus on enjoying our time together and helping each other accomplish their in-game (and sometimes even real life) goals. If you're a new or returning player looking for a friendly environment where people are looking to help each other this might be the right place for you. Send me a message or mail me and we can further discuss if the Bonecrusher Clan may be a good fit for you!Nazhorn0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Holy pally Looking for late night raiding Holy pally 7/7N 4/7H Looking for late night raiding group Hi all 7/7 N 4/7 H Mature Holy, eventually ret off spec pally looking for later evening raid group. My current group has switched start times which I can't consistently meet. Looking for 2-3 evenings a week, with a START TIME OF 9PM SERVER. Interested in progression, does not need to be hard core, as long as the wheels are not stuck in the mud ... progression is progression. Feel free to reply here, or send me a message in game. Thank youBovinasancta3 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 <Late Night Shenanigans> 7/7H Recruiting RDPS <Late Night Shenanigans> is a 7/7 Heroic Raid Guild recruiting ranged DPS for our mythic roster. We are a laid back late night raiding guild focused on clearing content effeciently while still having fun. Our raid times are from 2am to 4 am EST on Weds, Thurs and Fri. Our loot system is EP/GP. Our current needs prioritize a Spriest, and a Warlock but any exceptional DPS will be considered. Feel free to leave a post here or message myself in game. Battle Tag - Spike#1105Ârcangel1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Holy Priest LF Guild Hey all, Starting off this expansion as a Shadow Priest but soon realized that I miss healing (which is what I've always played) so I've switched over to Holy. Looking for a guild that's progressing heroics, possibly getting close to mythics. I can raid any day of the week but I "SOMETIMES" work until 10 EST, so unless you don't mind me occasionally (and by occasionally I mean rarely) missing or showing up late, it'd be ideal to start at least 10:30 EST (and I'm good until whenever). Pushed heroic / mythic (when they introduced it) back in MoP, played a bit of WoD and took a break until now. Looking forward to raiding with you guys.Therealdave5 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <H> Corpse Run Looking for DPS 7/7H <Corpse Run> is a social raiding guild that is committed to raids and mythic + dungeons. We are currently 7/7H and plan on doing as high of content as we can while only raiding 2 nights a week. We don't plan on being competitive, but plan on clearing content effectively. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9-12 pm EST. With that being said, performance and character progression is important. Under performers will have to sit out of progression bosses. Mechanics must be understood and dps must perform. What we are looking for: We are looking for people with really chill attitudes and have the same goals (have fun with a group of friends!) who can still perform highly. Looking for: DPS!!!!!! Healers with DPS offspecs (for when there's too many healers) Please respond here or message: Boomz - Systim#1469 Witch - Witchhuuunt#1444 Ravus - JTM88#1628 Jpudd - Wigwamwiggle#1364Boómz12 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Enhance shaman lf guild Enhance shaman lf raiding guild. I'm 7/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. Im 855 in my enhance gear 862 ish with max ilvl gear. Looking to raid any time after 530pm server. Looking for heroic raiding possibly mythic. I'm not looking to sit in an alt or standby position. Willing to go elemental if necessary Thanks for readingIbramgaunt3 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Echoes of the Lost Age> 6/7H <Echoes of the Lost Age> is a semi-hardcore Horde PVE guild on US Thrall, 7/7N, 6/7H. Our raiding times are 7:30-10:30pm Saturday, 8:00-11:00pm Sunday server time. Currently we are seeking both DPS (Ele/Enh Shaman, Rogue, Feral/Boom druid, Ret Pally, Mage, may consider others) and a healer. Add me on Battlenet at Zaranax#6662 if you're interested or have questions, looking forward to hear from you! :)Zaranax0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <CoS> Late Night West Coast Guild <Covenant of Souls> is a west coast based guild that has been around since Wrath. We recently transferred from Earthen Ring to Thrall in hopes of getting our guild started again. We are in need of a non Warrior tank, all DPS, and one non druid healer. Our raid days and times are Sunday and Monday from 11pm to 1am EST. Our goal for our guild is to be casual, and social. While we aim to be casual, we will still require you to know your class, and have your necessary flasks, enchantments, and food. We can help you with those things if needed. We are also looking for social folks who just want to do things in-game that they choose to do without committing to anything. We run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons most nights, and are also active in our Discord. If you have any questions, Hypnokitten#1364Alyzra2 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Looking for New Members for Raid Team <Limited Order> is forming a new raid team. We are 7/7N & 3/7H. We are looking for all roles. We raid Tues.-Thursday 8:30pm - 11:00 pm Server TimeStörmhoof0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Indominus Recruiting (H) 3/7 M Hello, <Indominus> (Horde) 7/7 H - 3/7 M We are looking to fill a core healing spot immediately for our Mythic Progression team. Raid nights are T/Th 8-11 server. Wed 8-11 for Heroic/ Third raiding night for new content (optional). Please be at least 860ish with some raiding experience and logs. Application form can be found here http://indominus-guild.com/application-form/ or contact one of our officers. Popsnprocs - Chewie#1121 (Recruiting officer) Garnan - TheKenttak #1271 (Guild Master) Chaara - Aratax#1215 (Raid Lead) Caeris - Kazkek #1444 (Melee Officer) Izaelia - Izaelia #1364 (Healing Officer)Popsnprocs8 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 LF Afternoon Raiding Team! Hi all, I am currently playing on an Oceanic server but recently moved to Europe. Now I obviously have >300MS and my guild sleeps when I play. So now I am looking for a new home. I raided on a resto druid in MoP but pretty much skipped WoD. I will probably pick a new class if I move server. Any mature, fun, not-too-hardcore guild out there that raids around 2pm to 5pm server time during the week looking for new raiders? I know it's a long shot, but I guess it's worth a try. I have not used my Legion 100 boost, which is what I would do to quickly level an alt up here to join the fun. I would also consider a server transfer of course. I work full-time, so obviously life > wow, but I also take raiding seriously and will try to improve continously. Thanks in advance for reading this. Cheers!Nildey2 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 <Oops All Baddies> M/W/Th 11:00pm-2:00am EDT [H] [Thrall] <Oops All Baddies> 1/7M, Recruiting for Mythic Progression About Oops All Baddies: <Oops All Baddies> is a newly formed late night raiding guild on Thrall US. Most of us have extensive raiding experience dating back to Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. At that time we were competing for top US ranking. We don’t expect to be competing on that level anymore, but we are expecting to clear all raiding content while it’s relevant while also maintaining an enjoyable semi-hardcore environment. We ask that if you are interested in applying that you keep Three things in mind. 1. Show up on time ... and plan on staying until the scheduled raid time is finished. 2. Don't be bad. 3. Have a good time. Progression raiding isn't for everyone. We are looking for players that are willing to wipe a lot and keep a good attitude. Because of our relatively small raiding schedule, we ask everyone to be prepared for fights and execute with tight technical play so that we can make the most out of the time we do have. That said, this is a game, not a job. We are trying to put together a like-minded group of individuals to have fun raiding hard content. You wont be required to put time into the game outside of raid, however we would hope that you do enjoy doing some nonraid content because much of it has become relevant to raiding. Raid schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 11:00 pm - 2:00 am EDT (Server Time) We are currently recruiting any of the following. Ranged & Melee DPS - (High) Healers - (Medium) Offspec Tank - (High) Notes: Although we are not looking for mainspec tanks right now, we are in need of a DPS that has a competent tanking offspec as a backup as well as for 3 tank fights. If your class/role is not listed, and you feel you are an exceptional player and can improve our current roster please feel free to apply. Loot System: We will be using a Master Loot/Loot Council system to fairly distribute gear to where it is needed once we begin mythic progression. Right now, we are using personal loot. How to apply: Apply at: http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9 start a new topic as well as get into contact with one of our officers by posting here, adding our battle tags, or talk to us in Discord. (See below) Questions? If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following officers in game, through Battle.net, or in Discord. Nartana-Thrall, Nartana#1454 Fustt-Thrall, Fust#1446 Wadö-Thrall, Wado#11710 (ö is ALT + 148) https://discord.gg/EJRuUwD Progression 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Old Kill Videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70X9BUA6yIo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRrQU2gugZc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMxckFn_Q6s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KXjAsXteQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk13xy1vesM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uvu-gLPPRIFuzt3 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 Prot Pally LF late night or early weekends My xp in the xpac is currently 3/7M I was able to get dragons down to 27% I'm only looking to tank as I don't dps been tanking since 2006 I'm kinda hooked. I have logs to support my kills and skill level as my main is 881 ilvl I'm LF a solid guild looking to push some progression I don't care if you are stuck on heroic and I cleared 7/7H the first day the patch dropped I'm looking to take a group to the top as my raid times have changed due to RL I clear mythic 10+ every week also like to run static groups through stuff like kara I could sit up here and tell you about my realm first TOGC 10 man kill or my realm first bane of the king achieve but what does 06 have to do with 16 lol 10 yrs is a long time and I'm no longer single and 19 anymore so I play to kill !@#$ and play with a purpose as I know my time as well as the rest of the raid groups time is valuable feel free to hit me up if I'm not online shoot me and in game mail my alt code is 128 Çraze #1562Çraze0 Nov 1, 2016