Thrall

Jul 11, 2016 <Sephtis> 11/13M LFM Tue/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST. <Sephtis> 11/13M located on Thrall - US Horde (high pop) is recruiting the following classes for mythic raiding. HIGH DEMAND Warlock Mage Hunter We are also considering any exceptional players for our roster. Please inquire anyway if you do not see your class / spec listed. Item level requirement is 730+ with legendary ring. This guild is currently done with farm content in lieu of trying to down the remainder of the tier before expac launch. If there is a boss or two we can complete on an off day or if there is a MUST HAVE piece in order to exponentially increase dmg output we will consider doing a farm boss. At this point we are just looking to do progression for the remainder of the expansion to achieve 13/13M. SCHEDULE We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 8:30p-12a Eastern (server time). ATTENDANCE Regarding attendance, we are mostly 25-60 age range adults. Some of us have full time jobs, families, etc. We require 90% attendance from our raiders as we are only 2 nights per week. However, we do understand that events, vacations, business trips, kid's school events, etc can come up so we just ask that you post in our guild forum or let us know ahead of time when you need to miss. Raid attendance is expected. If you are going to miss we expect to be informed via text messaging, in game mail, or posting in the AFK section on our forums as far in advance as possible. If you can't consistently make 2 nights per week please do not apply. LOOT SYSTEM Our loot system is Loot Council using EPGP Lootmaster Add-On (no points). We typically like to make sure the gear is spread around the raid as equally as possible and don't want 1 person getting all the pieces. However, attendance, performance, etc all are taken into account when distributing loot. New trials are given gear based if anyone in the main raid does not need it for a main spec or mandatory off spec. ABOUT US Our raid group has been together for about 3 months but the core and leadership has been raiding together for the better part of 2+ years. Most of our new recruits were 3/13M before we started clearing together. Our raiding environment is non politically correct and we typically like to have fun during our farm and trash clearing. However, when we do progression bosses, we tend to get into a more serious mindset. Raid spots are earned and kept by performance and attendance. We have a larger roster of about 23 people currently and tend to have people sit on bosses they do not need for gear in lieu of those who still need an optimal piece or two from them. For progression we take THE BEST team in regards to individual player performance and comp needs for specific fights. If asked to sit, do not take it personal. We are all here for the same goal. We like to prepare for new bosses and content by posting strats up on our guild website forums ahead of time where all members of the raid team can review and provide their feedback or comments. We take any suggestion for improving the strategies seriously and encourage thinking outside of the box in order to get a boss kill. In raids we have everything laid out CD wise ahead of time using Exorsus Raid Tool notes which can be enabled and seen be all raiders. This add-on is of course mandatory for us. ADD ONS and OTHER INFO We use the following add ons for raiding (required): Mumble DBM or Big Wigs Weak Auras 2 Iskar Assist (or ERT) Exorsus Raid Tools EPGP Lootmaster Our guild bank provides all enchants, gems, repairs, flasks, pots, etc. If you are interested in joining and would like to trial (xrealm) or what not please visit our guild website (sephtis.enjin.com). Register and fill out an application on the recruitment page. Please provide your battle tag as well. We will be in contact with you and would be happy to talk in mumble as well. Here's my btag if you'd like to chat as well: Rynzler#11268 Thanks, Happy Hunting!Rynzzler7 Jul 11, 2016
Jul 11, 2016 <Plus Eight> Recruiting for Legion Raiding We are a new guild looking to form a team for Legion raiding. In need of heals and dps. Wednesday, Friday and if needed Sunday, 7-10pm server time. Respond to post if interested or mail/whisp me ingame. P.S. WE HAVE FREE BEERVorrt0 Jul 11, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 10/13 M raider looking for guild A little about myself: -Played since March 2005 -Raided every tier except during Cataclysm due to a deployment -Through the years played as a hunter, then in MoP switched to boomkin, and as a elemental. -I am 28 and looking for a more mature raid group -I am available any day during the week with raid hours from 7:45 pm to 12:30 am EST -I do have logs available however they are a bit dated and when my ilvl was slightly lower as elemental -I could have been 11/13 M however I had to leave early my last group killed Xhul and I have read/watched/studied both Mannoroth and Archimonde fights. I recently am coming off a break and decided to move to this server from Area 52 and reroll to a class I always wanted to play but never got around too. I decided this was the perfect time to do so. If I am able to join as a social member and perhaps work my way up, I wouldnt mind. Like I mentioned, I am 10/13 M, so I am very familiar with the fights.Profien3 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 Windwalker and Lock LF guild for Legion!! We are 10/13M with 11/13M exp. We raided with Obsidium but had to step down due to work. We both plan on main swapping, WW>Enhance and Lock to Spriest, Hunter or Frost DK, The WW is actually BrM right now but since he's looking to play enhance next expansion he will trial as WW. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Booskers/simple Warlock. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Bawnchi/simple Monk Looking for something competitive on the realm with 3-4 nights and 3-4 hours each night. Anytime after 8 EST works for us. Bauski#1906 for any questions! ThanksBooskers7 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 10, 2016 11 level 100 horde- Seeking guild Greetings: Seeking a normal/heroic team for Legion. Would prefer a group where attendance is not an issue (with normal and heroic being flex it should not be a problem). I am aware this sounds quite lazy however raiding is just one aspect of WoW I enjoy. Below is the link to all my toons. All classes will have the 795 for all specs by Legion release. Feel free to add me to battle net OR email me at bfelker89@hotmail.com WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER IF TEAM FEELS RIGHT! Mage (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazzus/simple **Main since WOLK Druid (boom/resto/kitty): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazington/simple Shaman (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Khazzus/simple **Elemental/enhancement possible main for Legion Monk (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazchi/simple Priest (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazzworth/simple Warlock (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazzromancer/simple Paladin (all specs): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazidin/simple Warrior (Fury): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazzrage/simple **Fury possible main in Legion Hunter (BM and Marks): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Khazworth/simple Death Knight (Frost and Unholy): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazilicious/simple Rogue (!@#): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kazshank/simple Thanks! -KazKazzus5 Jul 10, 2016
Jul 9, 2016 [H] &amp;lt;Armada&amp;gt; 8/13M looking for dps <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 9/13 Mythic and 13/13 Heroic and need DPS to come do mythic raiding and prepare for Legion. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for heroic and mythic raiding. We are looking for people over 720 ilvl but, will go with people who are lower if they perform well. We want to have people come try out this week! Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): ... ... Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We are willing to have you come try out before switching servers to join the guild. About us: Most of us started raiding together during Wrath in another guild and raided casually together until Firelands, when several of us took a long break. We came back at the beginning of Pandaria and moved servers and started Armada. We are a mature guild looking for people who enjoy raiding. We are looking for people who want a fun environment but still want to work and progress through content. We use Ventrilo and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): ... http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact us: ...Punchedd30 Jul 9, 2016
Jul 9, 2016 WTB Polar Gloves 250k WTB Polar Gloves 250k. BTag: Insightful#1214Kagome9 Jul 9, 2016
Jul 9, 2016 The Original Horsemen Server: Thrall Guild: The Original Horsemen Faction: Horde Mission: The mission for The Original Horsemen is to be a casual raid guild that accepts all members regardless of skill level. We are for the new player that just joined to the ones who have played since launch. We are a 95% player base over the age of 18 and some of our members are military veterans. We currently have openings for the following positions Rules Committee Raid Leader PVP Leader Class Officers Recruitment and Interview Officers Our raid days for legion will be Friday and Saturday at 8pm EST Server Time Our guild was formed in 2010 and have been on Fizzcrank, Llane and then we moved to thrall the 1st week of June. We want green players fresh 100’s who need to be geared and new players who may be from level 1 to 100, the GM and Asst GM will conduct interviews to answer questions and see if we both like each other for the guild. GM: Jinhi#1646 AGM: rrunshaw#1108 Teamspeak: ts.theoriginalhorsemen.comCryptmold0 Jul 9, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 LF Full CM Gold carry. Paying with gold. Add battletag, whisper me in-game, or reply here. blackbean#1471Blackbean0 Jul 7, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 LF Late Night Legion Guild Looking for a late night guild that needs a tank going into legion. Looking for any starting raid times at 11pm EST and forward. Thank you all for your consideration!Arathyen0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 LF Legion Guild Looking for a new raiding guild (Horde) for the upcoming expansion, been playing since TBC lots of experience leading guilds and raids, maining blood DK for upcoming expansion. If interested please contact me or leave me pmZacra1 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 WTB H Archimonde Kill Tonight Paying whatever is reasonable, I just want that Moose Mount!Lomul0 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 Warlock looking for raiding guild. I am a level 100 warlock that has been playing WoW since cataclysm I am interested in getting into the raid groove but really haven't found anyone to raid with. If you guys are interested please let me know and send info at Shadowborn #1994-My battle net name.Shådowborn3 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 (H) LF for Raid Guild After recently switching realms due to my previous one being too quiet, I'm looking for a raid guild doing N and H HFC. Currently at 696 ilvl and 8/13 N HFC. Would love to get one H HFC run in before the patch drops. Protection Paladin running as tank and DPS (can't stand Ret).Tivanna1 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 WTB X5 Frozen Rune 40k each. BTag: Insightful#1214Kagome17 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 LF Legion Guild Hello everyone, I recently returned after a long hiatus and I'm currently looking for a, preferably, mature guild that I can raid with when Legion hits. I currently play on Area 52, but I'm looking to start over in this server for two main reasons: 1) The queues for new expansions are brutal on Area 52, and 2) My current, mostly social guild, has all but died. I have experience raiding on Warlock (All 3 specs), Mage (Fire/Frost), Paladin (Prot/Holy) and Druid (Balance/Resto), but I'm a fairly versatile raider and, since I'll be starting from scratch on the server, can go for whatever class is needed the most, though I tend to favor DPS. I'm not looking for a hardcore raiding guild, but would like to be able to push for Mythic content. I'm pretty knowledgeable on the class I'm playing and I do my research before stepping into any Raid Instance. As for my raiding schedules, I'd be able to make it on weekdays, except Fridays, at 9 PM EST+. Saturday and Sunday can work for me in the morning, since on the afternoon and night I tend to do IRL stuff. If you'd like to contact me in-game, you can do so by adding me: DanielSV#1158. Thanks!Locknlöl1 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Looking for a raid guild. 'ello everyone! My husband and I are searching for a new raid guild to call home. We are friendly, helpful individuals who love to joke around, but can quickly buckle down when needed. Instead of frustrated yelling, we lean towards patience and constructive advice. We want to have fun. This is not a job for us, but we do welcome the challenge of mythic content. Raid experience: 14/14 M SoO. 5/13 M HFC - our guild stopped raiding sometime before December due to lacking interest. Individual skill: We both have multiple 'Proven' titles from the proving grounds. We also ran gold challenge mode groups in guild during MoP (tanking and healing). Lastly, we were GL/RL during our 14/14 M SoO raiding. Preferred times are: Weekdays 6-10 EST, Weekends 10-10 EST. Classes/specs: Drilnøck (ilvl 722) - Shaman (DPS/Heals) - DPS preference Nøgitsune (ilvl 738) - Druid (Tank/Heals/DPS) - Tank preference Last notes: We are willing to server/faction change if we find a guild that melds well with our criteria. We are searching for heroic/mythic content, a friendly atmosphere, and fun people. If anyone wishes to chat, my btag is Sarovok#1163. My husband's btag is Ketchup#11543. Thanks a bunch. =3Nøgitsune2 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 3, 2016 WTB Warmongering Combatant Arena carry. Need 100 wins, starting at 500g per win. As the wins keep going, I'll bump up the price.Ceejay0 Jul 3, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Recent return looking for social adult guild Recently came back to wow after long hiatus from back in WOTLK looking to get back into the game.I have just transferred my DK to Thrall from the Sargeras due to staggering depreciation in Horde population form the last time I played. I am looking for an adult guild that is there to have some fun mostly, I would like to get into some Dungeon/Raiding progression in Legion with a guild that can understand the competing priorities of work and family (at least once I am back in practice and upgrade my rig to handle it). I enjoy running old content and am starting to hunt down some achievements. I rolled a Prot Warrior through vanilla and TBC usually relegated to OT due to gear and in WOTLK just played a lot of solo DK and Paladin alt leveling.Thinking about bringing over another character or re-rolling a DPS/Healer class in legion for a new challenge. My availability is usually evenings with the occasional split attention working from home on Fridays. Reach out in game or batletag (monosyllabic#11883). I will likely be online more than normal over the next weekMonosyllabic2 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Heals LFG Legion Hello Everyone I am in search of a guild for the upcoming xpac. My main is currently resto druid. I have a holy pally, holy priest and resto shaman as well. I have experience in heroic and some mythic. I have been playing since vanilla. I am looking for a more laid back guild and I would like to be able to raid. I am looking for a guild that finishes up by 10pm est if possible. Anyway that is just a little info on me and my characters.Mimiko2 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 CM gold carry Hi there, looking to pickup a CM gold carry at some point before the xpac hits, please add me on bnet @ Superdood#1971 if you can help. Thanks :)Bahroo0 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Equivalent Exchange is recruiting! Newly moved guild over here with 13/13 H experience looking for 4 experienced DPS for the rest of HFC and to continue in legion. Looking for melee, Plate especially but will take anyone with interest. Also a DPS with a Heals OS would be killer. Interested or have questions? Battletag me! Altfactory#1973.Quio0 Jul 2, 2016
Jul 2, 2016 Looking for a new home I'm looking for a new home for legion. Wanting to find a active social guild as my work schedule messes with raiding. I would like to find a guild that I can run mythic dungeons with and do the new mythic plus when they are out.Barebutt0 Jul 2, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB Heroic Arch kill Looking to purchase a H Archimonde kill for the moose, I don't care for any of the loot and I am looking for serious offers. Please message me here or in game if you sell, Thanks! :)Dahkarn4 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 5/13m xp player looking for home hello, I'm looking for a weekday/weeknight raid team for present and legion. I have 5 toons to choose from: 732 mage, 726 hunter, 720 boomkin, 720 lock, and 718 unholy dk. please add me: pwn#1221. with questions or with any information. thanks!Pwnasaursrex1 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 <RDS> Sale feedback thread Let us know how we did on your sale! Would you recommend us to your friends? Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please do not discuss what you paid!!!!!!Nastynuker33 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Eliaz @ Straightjacket Elite loot NINJA's http://imgur.com/2zp6SN3 Critibull has the mythic tier trinket already, rolls on the normal version and gives it to the guy who lost the roll. Nice ninja, DON'T pug with these guysXandaril9 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 12/13M, 2-night guild wtb ranged dps! About Us Propaganda is a 20m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 12/13M Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (4 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: reliable and competent ranged dps Please be at least 735 ilvl with the legendary ring; Mythic experience in HFC is a definite plus! The guild is happy to provide flasks and food, but please have extra food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull the boss at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance, Stormrage-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. For more information, please feel free to contact the officers in-game at Fernmoo#1278 and Saej#1147 or visit our website at propagandathrall.enjin.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Soba0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 wtb mythic imp. margok & blackhand kills as title says i'm looking to buy a kill for the 2 bosses on mythic for titles/mount. toss me mail in game or post your info/prices on here if your able to sell either.Aweless8 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 WTB HFC Heroic Boost/carry/run Hey I'm looking for a group to run me through heroic HFC, will pay with gold. Please respond if you can offer this or know of a group that offers this service, thanks!Sacman1 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 Husband and Wife LF Age 25-30+ guild (Horde) Wife and I are returning to WoW after a long hiatus. We raided hardcore from Vanilla to the start of Cataclysm. (Hand of A'Dal, and all that jazz) But we are older with less time to play than we used to, so we are looking for a mature, mostly older 25ish+ kinda of guild with no drama, but fun people to do dungeons, achievements, basic raiding, and mostly enjoyable people to be social with and enjoy our hobby. This game is really made fun by the people you play with. Something we realized when we came back with no one to play with, missed our old friends, but alas none of them play anymore. If you think we sound like your kind of people, please drop me a line on Battle net - Nemesis#1352, or drop me an in-game mail to Memesis, Intercessor or Korrain on Thrall. Thank you for your time.Memesis4 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 (H)<Combat Wombat> Recruiting! Hello all. <Combat Wombat> Is recruiting for 10-12 man normal/heroic raiding! The idea behind this guild is just to build up a small 10-12 man raid team and do Normal/Heroic. If you are like me and have a family, you probably do not have time to invest in a Mythic raid group! We would like this guild to be an extremely relaxed and fun atmosphere without the stress of worrying about your spots! Just laugh off wipes and keep going! Raid times will be Wednesday and Friday 10:00 PM to 12:30 EST. We are currently recruiting all! Please add me on Battletag if you have any questions! Coldelis#1331Tavlyne0 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 735 prot pally& 724 mm hunter LF raid group Hey everyone, My wife, and I are looking for a heroic HFC guild. We both are 13/13 heroic. I on my pally tank am 6/13 mythic. I really don't feel like running mythic we just don't have the time anymore to dedicate to mythic raiding. A heroic group would be good for us though. We are mountain time and can start raiding about 9p our time. or We can raid earlier on mon and tues those are our days off. We are not looking to join a guild just a raid group...can even be cross server. Thanks for your time.Trinaty0 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 9/13M 737 hunter LF late night raiding guild Hello and welcome! As it nears the end of an expansion, most guilds quit raiding and take a break. My current guild has done just that and I am looking to finish out the rest of HFC and into Legion. I started raiding late into the mythic HFC raiding scene so I am paying the price of finding a decent raid group :/ I am 9/13M as stated above, and I have experience on 11/13M pulls (5% wipes or less.) I am seeking a late evening guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I am available anytime after 8PM EST Monday - Friday. Something semi hardcore or casual. I come from hardcore raiding environments but I prefer something just a tad more relaxed. Prefer a guild that is like minded, relaxed, works well together, and accomplishes things efficiently :D Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Hok%C3%BA/advanced Battletag: Adimu#1344 Thanks! ^_^Seeco3 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 [H] returning pally lfguild Hey Thrall! I decided to get back into wow recently to fill some boring gaps in my day and have kinda gotten back into the swing of things.. I have a weird schedule so I guess I'm not looking to be in a core raid group but raiding has always been a fun draw of this game. thus leads to my issue is I'm getting kinda bored again with wow.. I have two jobs so I cant give a set schedule.. but usually my only day off is wed.. which I try to spend with my gf. but sometimes i start in the evening sometimes in the morning so i do get some time to play here and there. As you can see from the armoury I only have world drop epics atm so Idk if I'm that geared to raid yet. I looking for a group who is either in the process of gearing up and working through the end game content/ prep for legion.Maenill2 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Returning Priest LF Guild Hi all! I was wondering if there are any guilds that just do a 10-12 man raid and stick with normal/heroic raiding! I would like to join a guild where they are all friends and laid back and chill in TS/VENT what every you use. Thanks! TavlyneTavlyne2 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 WTS Blackened Defias Boots Looking for 250k Battle tag: Sadistic#1874Brutegis0 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Looking to buy Hey I would like to buy these items in BULK. You can CoD them to me and when I am on i will certainly purchase them and send you the money as soon as i log on. Thanks for checking the post! Temporal Crystal 25g each Sha Crystal 15g each Void-Shrouded Satchel 25g each Cinder Pup 25g each Spirit Dust 50g per stack Keep checking back for updated prices and More items to be added as i find more stuff i need. Thanks for all the help with CoD's and trades!Tink4 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 25, 2016 LF late night raiding guild. Starting at 12am server any daysNeckromantic0 Jun 25, 2016
Jun 25, 2016 WTB Herioc Arch Kill for the Moose Looking to buy a Heroic Archimonde kill for the moose, looking for serious offers only. Message me either on here or in game thank you!Vredet2 Jun 25, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 WTB 8/8 CM CARRY wtb 8/8 cm carry with gold 200k(negotiable) on horde side battletag Darcee#1263Darcee1 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 -Closed- ^^^^^^^^^^^Xaenai0 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Two players looking for raid guild in Legion I have a disc priest that ill be rolling holy in Legion OR I am leveling a resto druid in case that slot is full. My buddy plays a hunter or a rogue, whichever is needed more. We are looking for a relaxed raid setting. Were both in our 30s and arent looking for anything hardcore. We both have extensive raid experience from LK onward. Looking for raid times 7 or 8 PM CST to around 10 or 11PM CST weekdays. Looking for a guild that also has a nice social atmosphere and accepts and openly uses all manner of vulgar language. Not looking for a PG guild. Were looking to raid together, not separately. Please post here with your guild info and bnet if your guild fits what were looking for. Thanks!Needler2 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 <Order of Chaos> 11/13M LFM DPS <Order of Chaos> has started recruiting. We are looking for the following classes to continue Mythic Progression: - DPS DK - DISC PRIEST We're also looking for a few ranged dps (no spriest, hunters, or locks please). This is trialing for our core group, but individuals may be asked to sit depending on the boss fight, and group makeup. Our Raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10pm-1am Server(Eastern). Requirements for raiding: - Be 15 minutes early for any raid that is scheduled - Be raid ready (repair and have consumables at hand) - Proper enchants and gems (if applicable for gems) Discord is required We are looking for people who are particularly well aware of their surroundings and know how to pay attention during progression. Interaction with the guild outside of raiding is highly encouraged and plays a key part to the overall happiness of the guild. Questions or comments, please post here, or contact us in game: Tickles, Roko or ShikomeiTickles25 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 23, 2016 <Taunt-Thrall> in need of DPS to start Mythic <Taunt> 13/13H Is currently looking for confident DPS and healers to push forward with our heroic and soon to be mythic progression and head strong into Legion. Dps we are currently looking for: Balance Druid Affliction Warlock Fury Warrior Retribution Paladin Any Death Knight Dps with Healer OS Dps we currently don't need: Hunters Mages Besides the two dps specified, all dps applications will be considered. Healers we are currently looking for: Restoration Druid All healer applications except for Disc Priest will be considered. Here is our schedule: Wednesday: 9:30pm-12:30am EDT Thursday: 9:30pm-12:30am EDT With an optional day on: Monday 9:30pm-12:30am EDT For those interested, here are our recent Warcraft logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/142408 If are you interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild or our raids, please feel free to comment on the topic or contact either any of our other officers or myself using ingame whispers, mail, or battle tags. Guild Master: Grakü : Btag - Graku#1766 Co-Gm and Raid Leader: Derokorr : Btag - Glindor#1755 Officer: Døgma : Btag - Famoushaze#1996Derokorr3 Jun 23, 2016
Jun 23, 2016 Lookin' Fer Guild Me: Druid, classic raider, off-and-on subscriber from WotLK through to present. Dapper. Tank. Altaholic. Her: Priest, uhhh... I think she did some fo real raiding once or twice? Anyways, plays a lot more than me. Also altaholic. Also dapper (she said I had to say something nice). Just looking for a social guild for folks 25-30+. I can still tank more decent than not, she's got mad bubble capabilities, but we can't hardcore raid because life. Anyways, we're more the small-group dungeon-run types. Leveling Alliance-side currently.Fangsalot2 Jun 23, 2016
Jun 23, 2016 You Had Me at ZugZug 13/13M Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 7-10 PM EST 18+. Absolutely no exceptions. ZugZug! Current Recruitment Status At the end of June we are beginning our break until Legion. So if you are looking to join and get an Archimonde kill, we probably can't help you. That being said we are now recruiting specifically for LEGION. So if you are looking for a home in Legion you may be in the right place. We're a group of raiders that have been together since the early Burning Crusade. Our founding members and leadership have been together for 6 or 7 years, they are the core makeup of a guild from the server Akama, called Chupathingy. There we maintained a #1 Horde Raiding guild from the Burning Crusade to the middle of Cataclysm. We have come back to take action again and have moved here to Thrall. ZugZug is ending WoD on a good note. We finished the expansion, and we finally have a solid roster of raiders who are excited and eager to earn a spot for Legion. Going into Legion we aim to be more efficient and productive than we were in WoD. We plan to improve our server rank closer to top 5. Contact Info Guild Master: Hose (Hose#1115) Recruitment Officer: Tolias (Tolias#11911) Additionally you can go to http://zugzug.shivtr.com and apply on our website. You are more than welcome to send one of us a message in game or request to talk to us on TS. Thank you for reading about our guild. Please direct any questions or concerns you have to one of our officers. They are more than happy to help. We hope you decide to apply and look forward to talking to you!Tolias1 Jun 23, 2016
Jun 23, 2016 Buying this name on Thrall. Currently taken by a level 60 paladin, willing to negotiate a price for this name! Thanks!Remixed1 Jun 23, 2016
Jun 22, 2016 LF Guild for Legion with Late Night Raids [H] Hi there, Let me tell you a little bit about myself. Overall, I have been playing since Vanilla in one way, shape or form. I used to be all about hardcore raiding back in the day. With age and a full time job, true hardcore raiding is just something I either can't or don't want to do. I have a full time job and don't need another. What I am looking for is a guild whose mindset is progression, but yet not hellbent on server firsts, etc. I prefer enjoying my time in the game. So, something which is a bit of a unicorn in a way...that balance between progression and enjoyment. I don't want to be sweating my nuts off and treating it like a masters course in college. I would prefer a later time in terms of raiding if that is possible. Right now I am not worried about "gettin' gud" since things will change once Legion comes out. Currently I am not a bad player, but not the best. Until Legion I am merely shooting for mediocrity and making gold. I have multiple characters right now ()only about 6 100's) all on horde side. Let me know if there is anything out there that fits this description.Solovar1 Jun 22, 2016
Jun 22, 2016 Eternal Enigma We are a raiding guild, that has been together for about 7-8. of course some people have gone, and some people have joined since the beginning. But we are currently recruiting on thrall. and we are willing to help people prep for Legion. We went 13/13 Heroic Hellfire. We just like to get some new people to join and to have fun with. We have a teamspeak and there is always on it . We also play steam games and other blizzard games together. So if your interest, in a friendly environment. raiding, with some pvp sprinkled in there. Add me on battle net Contribe#1376. looking forward to chatting with you! Also if you got friend bring them along!Contribe0 Jun 22, 2016