Thrall

Aug 24, 2016 [H] - Thrall <Immortal Phoenix> Hello everyone! A little background on the guild, and who we are. <Dark Phoenix> was created in mid 2009 by our GM Valyindra. Her goal was to create a guild with a family base atmosphere where everyone knew each other. We get on everyday, know the same familiar names, faces, and joke around as a group. We were on Ghostlands until early 2015 where the guild had a drop of members. A lot of players either quit, some transferred, while the rest remained staying more casual within the guild. In early 2015 Val decided to transfer the guild to Thrall to revitalize it, and refreshed the guild. With the new name <Immortal Phoenix>, many of the core group transferred with her, and we're still together as a family. I write all this, to let everyone know who we are. We are recruiting people for our core raiding group, but don't want people if their whole purpose is to raid. We are a family here, we joke around, we make fun of each other, we laugh with each other, we cry with each other, and are there for one another in times of need. We understand life comes first. (I know, all guilds say that) but, when something comes up, you've been replaced within the group and can't get your spot back when you come back. Not with us. We all have raid experience within the guild, and would love to push mythic content someday. However, that isn't our main goal. Our main goal is to enjoy the game to the fullest content as possible. This means if we have to take baby steps in order to advance, then that's just what we'll do. We will complete the end game content, just won't be breaking any records. If this sounds like the type of guild you want to join and be apart of, by all means come whisper one of us. We'd love to hear from anyone, and always have an empty chair open for good company. Oh, we're not just recruiting for our raid group. If you just want the family like environment, everyone is welcome! Valyindra (Gm) Djhavok/Havok#1570 (That's me!) Kunmak/Hydrostatic#1830(raid lead)Djhavok6 Aug 24, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Enhance Shaman LF Raiding Guild for Legion With a new expansion coming out soon, I decided that it would be the perfect time to get into raiding once again. The guild that I'm looking for is one that is aiming towards Heroic progression for Legion. A guild that allows for mistakes to happen and is friendly towards helping others learn and grow as raiders but that also gives criticism when mistakes happen to often. I also want to be in an active guild both inside and outside of raids, a guild that schedules events and keeps the chat alive as it makes the experience of being in a guild more enjoyable. I will be using this shaman as my main for Legion and I will be maining Enhancement. However, I am open towards learning the other specs that my class offers if necessary. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week, I'm available at Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 PM-12:00 AM server time although I might be able to allow for more time. As for past raiding experience, I started raiding in MoP at 5.4 and ended up achieving a progression of 8/14 H for SoO. I wasn't as active in WoD, only doing LFR and eventually taking a break from WoW but I now have returned for raiding in Legion. Send a message either in-game or in here if you offer what I'm looking for and are interested in having me as part of a raiding team.Gustchaser1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Is Alliance dead on this server? I know there isn't that high of an alliance population on this server, but are they active? Overall the server still has the 20th or so highest Alliance population (last 30 days), so idk. Is it worth putting down some Alliance roots here?Shalalar1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Transfer to Thrall and Guild Recruitment Hello, I'm fairly new to wow and apparently I made a mistake clicking on "new player" server Dalaran. Only one guild has completed mythic HFC 13/13 so progression raiding guilds on that server are pretty much non-existent compared to other servers. I am currently in one of the few guilds that is 13/13 Heroic HFC and they took me through it last week which was great but that is where it ends. Chat is dead mostly, no one uses vent except for raiding, aka not much interaction between the players going on. The first guild I was in was pretty much the same. Only today did I look into the issue and it is mostly a Dalaran server issue. A lot of "twinks" and new casual players not really looking to get into raiding. That said, Thrall seems like a good choice to transfer to for progression raiding guilds. I can tell by the forum posts alone that this server is much more active. I don't expect to be accepted into a top mythic guild but I am a mature competent player who's nature dictates excessive research into anything I do. I'd like to apply to a mature/active guild that is serious about progression raiding and also likes to bull!@#$ the rest of the time. In closing... 1.) Thoughts on transfer to Thrall? 2.) Any Herioc/Mythic guilds recruiting that are willing to train up a new raider for your team? Thanks All! P.S. Maining Affliction Warlock (Willing to change based on needs) Schedule is very open Age: 28Kodinis1 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [H] Death Knight LFGuild Hello, I like many others am returning to play legion. Mainly I am looking to enjoy some of the harder 5 man content. Mythic + Dungeons, and the 5 man Karazhan. However I am also open to raiding 1-2 times a week. Preferably late on Friday/Saturday, Saturday/Sunday mornings, or some combination of both of those. My raiding experience mainly goes back to Vanilla and BC. In BC we did the 10 man raids, and in vanilla I did molten core, onyxia, ZG, AQ20, and a portion of black rock. Right now I am aiming to be DPS, but would be willing to switch to tank if that is what is needed more. Send an in game mail or leave a message here is probably the best way to get a hold of me.Saddeus0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [H] Paladin LF Raid Guild Primary Spec: Retribution Off Spec: Protection and Holy Times available & time zone: 7pm-Midnight(ish) eastern for weekdays. Any time on weekends. Contact info: Lucient#1682 or reply here and I should see it. I'm a returning player looking for a guild to raid Legion with. I led 10 man raids in BC and Wrath as well as raiding in a 25 man guild from Wrath through Cata. I did not play during Pandaria or WoD until reactivating recently for the release of Legion. I'm an altoholic so I can help with secondary raid groups with heals (Druid/Shaman) or tank (Druid/DK) alts. I also like to play all the paladin specs in order to fill in for absent members when needed.Lucìent3 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [H] LF Guild Rated BG's Looking for a guild that does Rated BG's and some PVE content.Torchia0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Indominus 13/13M recruiting for Legion! Are you an exceptional damage dealer with Mythic experience looking for a home? <Indominus> One of the top raiding guilds on Thrall, is looking for skilled dps to complete our raid team for legion! Classes Needed (priority in caps): HUNTER and WARLOCK. We are looking for players that have proven themselves in mythic HFC and are ready to put in the work to make the mythic raid team. Logs for mythic HFC are preferred to assess ability and performance. Raid Times first 2 weeks of Emerald Nightmare: Tues, Wed, Thurs @ 8 - 11pm EST (server time). Raid Times after first 2 weeks: Tuesday and Thursday @ 8pm - 11pm EST (server time). Interested? Please apply to the raid at http://indominus-guild.com Click application. Have questions? Feel free to message me in game (Caeriss), or add me to real id: Kazkek#1444 and give me a tell! We can also do mumble if you like. In the unlikely event I am not on feel free to message another one of our officers if you have any questions or you are interested in joining our team. I'll post my btag one more time for clarity: Rutmaul <Guild Master> Rutmaul #1597 Jager <Officer> Aratax#1215 Caeriss<Officer>Kazkek#1444 Popsnlocks<Officer>Chewie#1121Caeriss0 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids on the weekends ending at 1PM PST or earlier or looking for a late night guild that raids at or after 10pm PST Tues, Wed, Thurs or after 11:30 PM Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun. Prot Pally and Resto Shaman Looking!Bananapandá0 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [EA](MG) is selling the Felsteel Annihilator! Exceptionally Average is selling the Felsteel Annihilator Mount for 1,200,000 Mal'Ganis Gold. (We also take Thrall/Bleedinghallow gold) Price is somewhat negotiable. We have over 30 Mythic Archimonde kills as a guild to this date! The run takes place on Wednesday @ 8:00 PM Server Time (Central) Currently we have one opening on 8/24. Please contact Kitedu in-game or add Kitedu#1209 with any questions!Kitedu0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello Thrall! I'm a veteran WoW player and have been around since the MC days. I've been out of the raiding scene since HC ICC and am now looking for a new home to do some Legion raiding during the weekends. I am one of those players who studies content and class constantly, by devouring all sorts of information in any kind of media. Very accepting of feedback and laid back about all sorts of situations. The idea is to find a group of friendly players to do some end game content, with raid times no earlier than late afternoon on sat/sun. I'm elegible for dpsing and tanking and will meet up to any standard in both roles as I tend to lose myself to min/maxxing. Please feel free to look me up, after checking my achievements and such, so I can present myself and talk about what I can offer to the guild. Thanks for your time!Ethlorioth0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Looking for social guild Looking for a pretty casual social guild that does raids and pvp on the side. Any size works but I do prefer smaller guilds. If the guild has a discord/teamspeak that would be cool as wellNyasu3 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [H] Group of 5 players Looking for Guild We are a group of 5 players that are getting back into WoW for Legion. As it stands, our mains will be: Death Knight (any) Hunter (any) Priest (Holy) Shaman (Elemental preferred) Rogue (any) We are looking for a guild that will be ready and willing to raid as soon as the first tier of content opens after the expansion. Our ultimate goal is to be a part of a Mythic raiding guild. Our overall availability looks something like this: 8pm to 12pm EST 3-5 nights/week No weekends preferably Since this is a group of 5 people, our actual availability and raiding experience varies. If you are interested or have any questions, add me and we can hop onto a voip to talk it over. Nietz#1667Nietz1 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [H] Healer and DPS LF Raid Guild I'm an experience healer that is looking for a guild for Casual to semi hardcore raiding for me and a friend of mine. I currently play, Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Mistweaver, but main Disc Priest. Available: Fri & Sat after 9pm EST We are looking for a small organized group of people to join to knock out the coming content. If you have any questions you can leave a message here or contact me on battlenet at Xephon #1789.Sinjoku1 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Novus Initium {H} is recruiting.... a mage and resto shaman (or possibly a resto druid) for our progression group for Legion. Raid nights will be Fri/Sat/Sun from 7:45 - 11:00. We will be starting in Heroic and building towards Mythic as soon as possible. If interested, please add Gypsy#1635, Jay#12397, or Cowmaflage#1489 to chat. Thank you, GypsyShadowgypsy2 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Alliance? Any Alliance raiding guilds on this server?Malidd2 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 LF large social / casual guild Hello, I'm a long time WoW Player (since Beta) and I've been playing a lot lately, just not raiding. At the moment I mostly do xmog runs and level alts, but I'm not opposed to raiding if I get the chance(although I am a family man, so it takes priority). I'm in a guild now, but it only ever averages 4 or 5 people online at once lately, and no one talks. I am really looking for a large, fun group of people to hang out with and waste my time. And ideally, would have a way to get my numerous alts in as well, or at least into an associated alt guild. My playtime tends to be usually around 8pm-midnight central time.Cogad1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Top 10 US raider LF casual guild I have not raided since MoP and wish to start again in Legion. I was previously in a top 25 US guild, and consistently ranked top 10 US for both healing and DPS during all MoP tiers. I am looking to get back into raiding, but in a more casual capacity - I simply don't have 30 hours a week to dedicate to progression raiding anymore. I am interested in a guild that raids between Monday and Thursday, and has room for three players (Moonkin, Warrior, Priest). I'm not terribly concerned with how fast or slow the progression is as long as the players are competent. My main focus is simply not wanting to raid five hours a night, six nights a week like I used to. I can help with raid leading if necessary, although I would prefer to just sit back and relax a bit while enjoying the game for the first time in years. I am looking through the recruitment threads on here but any additional suggestions/guild pitches would be greatly appreciated!Augudu2 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 <Dauntless> newly formed guild recruiting. <Dauntless> -Newly formed guild looking for members to fill out our core raid group, with which we hope to progress into Mythics in Legion. We are in need of all roles. Raid times will be Tues/Thur 7:00PM -10:00PM EST. We are not only recruiting raiders, anyone who would like to join is welcome. We also have a guild discord that will be available to all guild members. This guild was created by a group of 6 dedicated players that have been friends outside of the game for many years. All current guild officers have raid experience. Come join us in our progressive raiding. Requirements Know a little bit about your class and role. (If you are new to the raid scene that is okay we will give you a trial and a shot at the raid team) Must be prepared for raiding content when the raids are released. Be friendly and willing to work with your fellow guild mates and officers to achieve raid goals. If you are new to the raid scene be prepared to learn. Don't expect carries. Don't expect to be top guild on the server/no elitism Be AT LEAST age of 16 or above if you are applying for a raid spot. Other rules pertaining to guild chat and discord will be gone over later when you join the guild. Comment below or whisper an officer in game if interested, thank you for your consideration, hope to hear from you. Officers - Suhwogger - Luhgitimate - Xanthine - Legilon - Râwrdon - Hâlø Updates: Tank spots are filled. still looking for DPS. Hunter spots are filled now, still looking for resto druid/holy pally Also Still looking for shadow priests, warlocks,mages and maybe a rogue.Xanthine0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 [H] <No Batteries Required> Raid Recruiting <No Batteries Required> is a new Guild, currently looking for Heroic Raiders for Legion. We are currently a Small, Progressive Raiding guild ran by a close group of IRL friends who have raided during multiple different Expansions. We are Friendly and Social, and strive to keep a stress free guild environment that is fun and free of bull!@#$! -Since our Guild is newly formed, we are still trying to solidify a roster. Our intent is to raid at the highest level possible while still maintaining a fun environment for those involved. Our aim is -Heroic- Level, with normal while we solidify our team. If we manage to get enough Skilled Raiders we can try mythic down the line. <-Raid Times-> -Thursday, Friday, Saturday @ 12-3 Am Server Time Requirements: -Be on time to every Raid. We do not want to be wasting time during these raids. If you wont be able to make a raid on a certain day of the week, let an officer know before the raid day. -Deadly Boss mods is a must have. -Have your raid enchants and gems ready as well as potions and flasks. (we will try to supply most of this) -Know how to play your class, and know how to handle constructive criticism from other raiders. This is a group effort after all, we will work to improve as a team! -Have discord to listen to Raid chatter. (You dont need a mic) -Have at least some knowledge of Fights (we will go over each fight before we first pull) -Be Friendly and Mature! What we need: Many more DPS 3 More Healers: any class Post Below or Pm Aedralas, Crenthefirst, Kebbie, or Arønacy (alt+0248 for the ø in arønacy) Thanks for your time!Aedralas5 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 H - Transfers Looking for Guild Recently returned to WoW and stuck on a server that is on its deathbed despite being merged. Would love to find a guild on a higher pop server to raid with during Legion. We were both part of the core team in one of the top guilds on our server during WOTLK and early Cata, fulfilling roles of main tank and lead healer/officer. We only played sporadically during late Cata, MoP, and WoD, mostly running 5-mans and LFR, but are looking to return to raiding for the next expac. Looking for (warrior) tank and (shaman or ??) healer spots in a guild that raids A.M. CST. We would love to chat with you if you think your guild would be a good fit.Cerca0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Looking for small casual horde guild I want to join a small horde guild that has enough to run instances, old raids and new upcoming raids, but not so large I will be just one of many. I am a casual player looking for a casual guild.Tokama3 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 New to Thrall. Hello, I've just recently transferred to Thrall, looking for a casual guild to join and maybe casually raid or run dungeons with come Legion. I'm on the west coast so I'm PDT.Shocktock5 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 [H] 11/13 M looking for new home in legion Pre nerf 11/13m warlock main looking for new raiding guild for legion :D Im swapping from lock to DH due to lock just becoming very boring to me :( I mained them from late mop to late may this year, and destruction was getting very old to play, and the new ways the specs play hasnt interested me very much as of what i played on the beta. Im available all nights from 6pm on and weekends are a bit sketchy depending on how my schedule at work changes. I do have to forewarn that i may be attending college soon starting in mid November so my schedule might change a bit but i will try to squeeze in what i can during it If youd like to reach me my Bnet tag is Kreature#1818 and for reference my lock is Demno on Thrall US P.S. Im willing to tank aswell as dps.Maginá0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 Transfer LFG Hey all, I'm looking to Xfer over this week (currently I'm getting an error and waiting on Blizzards slow ticket response...). I have been playing off and on since vanilla. WOD didn't really do it for me; I got bored and quit playing fairly early on. The server I am on is a ghost town for horde at the moment, so I decided it was a good time to move on to greener pastures! A little bit about me: I'm 34, low-drama, mature, and helpful. I've functioned as an officer and raid leader in the past. I lead a software development team at a startup. I am a USAF veteran. Outside of WoW I am big into fitness, technology, outdoors, and music. What I am looking for: A friendly, active guild full of mature people to play with. Heroic/Mythic raiding 2-3 nights a week would be nice. I also wouldn't mind throwing in a little PvP on the side. My raid availability (2-3 nights max): Sun-Wed: 6-10pm Thurs: Not Available Friday: 6pm-??? Saturday: Whenever Hopefully I'll be able to make the xfer over in the next day or two!Readykill3 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 [H] Rogue and Warlock LF Guild My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild for Legion. Ideally we would like to find a guild that plans to raid 11 PM or later on Friday/Saturday. Although I plan to main rogue, I would also be open to playing hunter and death knight.Thaleas2 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 [H] <Reality Shift> Recruiting for Legion {Reality Shift} is looking to add to our raid team for Legion. We'll be starting Heroic as soon as Emerald Nightmare drops, and we will be progressing through to Mythic. Currently we need a Holy Paladin and a Mage, however all range dps classes will be considered. Raid times are Tuesday through Thursday, 8 PM to 11 PM. Making all raid times on a regular basis is mandatory, but we understand that sometimes real life gets in the way. Our GM/Raid Leader will make exceptions for people who have to miss some nights because something offline came up. We use Mumble as our voice chat and have our own server for it. While we expect everyone to have a decent amount of raid knowledge since we're skipping normal mode raids, we don't expect people to play on a professional level. We aren't aiming for perfection, just raid competence and a general understanding of your class/boss mechanics. Again, we'll be heading straight into heroic Emerald Nightmare on the first night it's released and then progressing through to Mythic well before Nighthold is released. In addition to our raid team starters, players who have a busy schedule and still want to be able to raid with a guild instead of pugging are welcome to be filler/bench players for us. If you would like to join us in this capacity, you are welcome to play any class/role you would like. If you would like a spot in our guild, or have any questions I didn't answer in this post, please feel free to message myself or Abig at any point in game! My Bnet: ctznsquirrel#1821 Abig: scarace#1845Bëargrylls0 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 Looking for a nice Friendly Guild my husband and i are looking for a guild to join, we like doing casual raiding sometimes, dungeons, mog runs, and other content.Zalynissa5 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 mage or pally looking for guild I am Looking for a tues /thurs 7 to 11 raiding guild for legion. I cannot raid any other days or times.Nosila3 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 Guild Recruiting | Humble Gentlemen | <Humble Gentlemen> Semi-Hardcore Humble Gentlemen are a close knit raid team that has recently moved to Thrall to continue our quest into Legion. We are currently searching for more players who are aiming for the semi hardcore style of raiding. We have a discord and hangout with it even when we are off Azeroth. If you are looking for a semi hardcore guild to come have fun with in Legion, checkout us! TIMES: TBD (Probably Fri/Sat, or weekday/sat from 9pm server to 12) RECRUITING: Tanks (non-guardian) Healers (Any) DPS (Any) Please feel free to add my btag (xarotic#1396) Or message me in game! Excited to hear from any potential members!Momslayer1 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Vicious Cuddling wants you Have you every joined a guild and the only person that would talk to you is a 60 year old lady that owns 20 cats? So have we, friend. Vicious Cuddling "Better than a dumpster fire" Horde <Thrall Sever US> Raid Time Monday 8pm-11pm server Tuesday 8pm-11pm server Friday 8pm-11pm server We need a mage, shadowpriest, and a lock. Plumyummy#1613Plûm0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 The North Men - Sat&Sun Raiding 10pm-1am The North Men is an adult raiding/social guild looking to increase its raid roster for Legion. Raid times are Sat-Sun 10pm -1am EST or server time. We are looking for adults 25+ who are looking for a fun, progressive raid environment. The raid team worked hard all of W.o.D. and are really looking to push mythics in the upcoming expansion. Recruitment for the main team is currently over as we have a full roster but we will always take casual/social members who want a quiet place to game or anyone wanting to raid casually and fill empty slot on occasion. All applications can be made to thenorthmen.thrall@gmail.com or feel free to contact our recruitment captain Jadeddwrath at BTag Jaded#1153. We are also looking to head into Legion hard and want to do all things Legion. From Class Order Halls to quest chains out in the world we are gonna do it all. So if you are a raider looking to progress through bosses or a social person looking to chat while fishing the new catch we are for you. Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you. ~FuzzFuzzyknuckle2 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Vicarious Eulogy – Recruiting for Legion! Hello all, we are a group friends from real life and from years past. We’re coming back together for the expansion. What we are looking for is good people with no drama. Raid Days: Tuesday 8 – 10pm Thursday 8 – 10pm We know this isn’t a lot of raid time, but most of us are adults with busy work and real life schedules. So what we expect is for people to show up on raid times ready to play. Watching videos and reading strats before raid time is key. We will start our way through normal and heroic raids. If we get to mythic great, if not it’s not going to ruin our lives. If you’re interested in playing with likeminded adults please contact me in game, or register on our guild website: http://vicariouseulogy.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks, NasquamNasquam3 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 [H] <Unrivaled> 13/13M | LF DPS! <Unrivaled> Guild Website: http://www.apunrivaled.com/ -- ABOUT US -- Unrivaled is an established friendly raiding guild on the US server Thrall. We were founded December 15th 2008 as a new Wrath of the Lich King guild on the server Aerie Peak. On June 27th, 2015 we decided to make a move to the server Thrall, we made this decision as the server Aerie Peak had dwindled down to us being the only Horde raiding guild left. We are always looking for new faces to help build our roster. We take raiding seriously while maintaining a fun, sometimes R-rated environment. We are a group of active players willing to always lend a hand. We don't believe in a toxic or drama filled raid environment. If you come here expect constructive criticism without any name calling or yelling. -- RAIDING TIMES -- We currently raid 9 hours a week, we are looking for people who will show up and not waste our time. Our raid days are as followed: Tuesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST Wednesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST Thursdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12PM EST We also run an optional Sunday night raid at the same times. This is mainly an alt run/misc content for fun. ** We are looking for dedicated raiders. While real life stuff does come up we are searching for players with near perfect attendance and little to no interruption during raids. This is something we are handling very strictly until Legion. -- RECRUITMENT -- High - Ranged DPS - DPS Death Knight Medium - Melee DPS - One Ranged DPS with Healer Offspec Low - Tanks & Healers ** We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players. Please inquire if you are interested in the guil. -- LOOT SYSTEM -- Currently our loot system is loot council. We take all upgrades into consideration when handing out loot. We base loot on a number of different factors. Attendance, Quality of Upgrade, Current Performance and Guild Rank. Offspec gear goes based on priority. Some of our members are needed to change specs occasionally to help the raid. We usually give these members off-spec pieces first after this point offspec gear will go to a roll. Anyone interested in contacting me feel free to add me on battle.net Trigor#1601Trigor22 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 <Meme Machines> needs raiders for Legion .Zyglrox0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Looking for small casual guild [H] Hello! I’m a returning veteran player looking to join a friendly, active, and small casual guild. I’m hoping to do some dungeons, raids, questing, and maybe make a few friends. Specifically I’m looking for a guild that values the experience over simply progressing and has just enough members that it’s active but not overwhelming. I would like to get to know the people that i'm raiding with. About me. I’m in my late 20’s, I’ve been playing WoW since the beginning all the way up to cataclysm. I was most active in WotLK and actually ran my own casual raiding guild. I’m looking for something similar to the guild I had in WotLK… enough members to fill a 10 man group consistently, good friends, didn’t care if we downed the boss or not, etc. I primarily play healers but I’m willing to dps when needed. If you have a guild similar to what I’m looking for or you think would be a good match, let me know! I’m excited to see what’s out there! YoishoYoisho5 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Group of 3 looking for a legion raid home. Hello we are a group of three Demoses - Holy Pally, Zialla - Mage, and Crushermax - DK dps or tank. We are close family and friends looking for a Legion raid guild that's not overly hard core, and that is friendly and active. We would love to run Mythic dungeons until Legion hits and hope we can find a group that's interested. We can raid 2 maybe 3 nights a week from 8 pm to 10 pm server time, times have some leeway. Please Contact Myself, Crushermax or Zialla in game or leave a message. Thanks for taking the time to take a look and hope to hear from you, with any questions.Demoses2 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 [H] LF Active Semi-Hardcore/Social Guild Hey All! I recently graduated college and will be starting a big boy job soon. Schedule is a bit up in the air and random at times so at this point I can't commit to a specified raid schedule. However, I am very serious about doing as much as I can in Legion. Raiding whenever possible, going as far as I can in the new dungeon system, World Quests, etc. I am very active right now and for the next two weeks until my job starts. I am having a hard time finding a solid guild with a social but teamwork mindset. Prefer to use some kind of voice com! Feel Free to add me: SeanTaylor#1365 or reply on here! Thanks!Soracoys1 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Looking for a nice guild for Legion Hey, I don't have a guild and i'd like to get in one that is friendly. I'm not really much of a raider but i'm not sure if I want to raid in legion with my work schedule and everything. I'll probably just do mythic dungeons. Anyway, i'm kind of just looking for a chill guild that likes to help others out.Deathnoobs5 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 [H] Sinister looking for DPS DK! Hello Thrall, Sinister here. ---We're a semi-hardcore progression minded guild that has been on Thrall since the beginning of MoP, and has returned from our break to tackle the Burning Legion! ---Our philosophies are simple: Be efficient, courteous and competitive. But most importantly is to have fun while you're doing it cause without fun there'd be no reason to play! We make fart jokes, stay up late at night after raid and talk about how hungry we are and what kind of food we like to eat, then actually go out with our members to eat! (Some of us live quite close to each other!) What you'll get from us: A high progression minded guild that gets stuff done in a meaningful time period. What we want from you: A skilled confident competitive raider that isn't afraid to punch dragons in the %@@***** without standing in fire. ============================================================ We are currently recruiting: Hunter---Low MW Monk---Medium Shadow Priest---Medium Warlock---High Resto Shaman---High ============================================================ Generic guild info ~~ Guild Name:Sïnistër Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall [US] Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: EST Progression: WotLK----Cleared on content. Cata------Cleared on content. MoP------Cleared up to Mythic Spoils. Realm first on Mogushan Vaults. WoD------Cleared after the break on Normal and Heroics in 2 weeks. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10P.M. - 1A.M. EST (server) Openings:Please refer to the recruiting section above. If you are interested please get in contact with us to set up a meeting, and we'll be sure to accommodate you to the highest ....accommodations! P.S. Please have your logs and parses ready so we can better expedite your review process. Garlic#1911-GM Durf#1815-Minion#1 Mit#1343-Minion#2Garlicsaga13 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 <Obsidium> Thrall US 23rd Selling Mythic HFC <Obsidium> Thrall is selling Mythic HFC runs! The Archimonde Mount is Felsteel Annihilator which becomes a 1% drop in Legion. The Feat of Strength: Cutting Edge: The Black Gate! will no longer be available in Legion. Packages: Archimonde + Manno (No Mount) - 850k Archimonde (With Mount) - 1.6 million Archimonde+ Manno (With Mount) - 1.85 million Archimonde (No mount) - 600k You will receive ALL loot for a main spec of your choosing, regardless of item quality or sockets. You will also receive the majority of loot for any offspecs with the only exception being if it is an upgrade for a member (not likely). Raid Schedule: We typically do our runs on Tuesdays at 8:30PM EST. Occasionally exceptions will be made, but given the difficulty of having people rearrange schedules we will likely prioritize buyers than can make these times. Additional Details: We typically prioritize our scheduling to those who are looking to buy one of the packages above, but exceptions will often be made if we have not filled our buyer count for the week. Zero boss knowledge is required, and we will often have you die in a corner early in the fight to avoid any confusion. If you're interested in buying a carry or have a question. Please message Stafford ingame or Add teejay#1643 Astaral#1875 to battlenetArrows45 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 H <Dark Pact> 11/13M LF Raiders for Legion! Established on 5/5/2005, < Dark Pact > has recently moved to US-Thrall, and is now recruiting experienced raiders. Our goal is to push mythic content, and prepare for Legion. We are currently 10/13M. ☠Mythic Progression Schedule☠ Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays Hours: 8pm-11:30pm EST ☠Recruitment needs:☠ Prot Warrior Mage Hunter Boomkin Spriest Holy Pally Resto Shaman Disc Priest ☠Loot Distribution:☠ Dark Pact awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority, and previous loot received. ☠Expectations:☠ We expect raiders who are patient, reliable, and can take criticism. We welcome those with extensive raiding experience, especially those below NA100 rankings. Looking for raiders who are competitive in their class, and those who leverage stat weights to better maximize their game play. Most importantly, those who don’t die to void zones, and have greater than 75% attendance. ☠Culture:☠ This is an established guild with ten years of gaming experience, both in WoW and other games. In previous expansions, <Dark Pact > was a premiere raiding guild hailing from US-Bloodhoof, with a sub NA100 guild ranking. With many heroic 25 bosses below NA30, before it was called mythic. We have many alumni who have moved on to top NA guilds over the years. Dark Pact is back from nearly a three year hiatus with goals to down bosses efficiently, have fun while doing it, and making it back near the top. Disclaimer. We have a number of very colorful personalities in the guild. If you're not easily offended by crude humor or foul language, you'll get along just fine with us! ☠History of Achievements:☠ Glory of the Raider, Ulduar, Icecrown, Cataclysm, Firelands, Dragon Soul Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First Magic Seeker Realm First Death's Demise Realm First Heroic Halion Realm First Blackwing's Bane Realm First Of the Four Winds Realm First Dragonslayers Realm First Firelords Realm First Saviors of Azeroth Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear ☠How to Apply☠ All applications are private. Apply on our forums at http://www.dark-pact-gaming.com/index.php?pageid=application Our raiders are required to have a reliable computer and connection, poor raid performance due to these issues are not tolerated. GM/Officer Contacts: Grizlee, Nytetia, Ròselily Recruitment Contact: Ròselily (Real ID: everla#1734) and Nytetia (Real ID: Firebush#1625Nytetia9 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 Veteran Pair LF Weekend Raid Team Hi all, Myself and a friend are looking to transfer to Thrall, but first want to find a guild to raid with. We both have been playing the game on and off since Vanilla, and have raided extensively in various expansions. As for myself, I've also lead and served as an officer in multiple raid guilds. We are looking for a mythic team raiding on Saturday/Sunday mornings or early afternoons. We both are relaxed but competitive players and are looking for a friendly guild that knows how to get down to business when it's raid time. I'll be playing Frost DK, Fire Mage or possibly druid. My friend will be playing hunter. I look forward to speaking with you guys.Relein0 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 <Sephtis> 13/13M recruiting for Legion <Sephtis> 13/13M Tue/Thurs 8:30p-12a EST recruiting for Legion! High Demand: Disc / Holy Priest Medium Demand: Ranged DPS Closed: Tanks <Sephtis> is a 2 day per week mythic raiding guild. Our age range varies between mid 20 year olds all the way up to age 50+. We like to have a good time in chat during farm content and focus up to get the big kill on profession. This guild was formed around 5 months ago and in that time we managed to full clear Mythic as a group. We are mainly looking for individuals who will take the time out of their day to research their class and stay updated on the changes throughout the expansion. We expect all members to read our guild forums to stay updated on important guild news and boss strats. We typically like to pull as much as possible as we are only a 7 hour per week guild. The less time we spend tweaking Strats during raid and explaining fights the quicker we kill the boss. Raid spots are earned and kept by performance and attendance. We have a 90% attendance policy as we are only 2 days per week. If you cannot consistently attend raids during the times listed you will be replaced. That being said we are all adults and most of us have family, kids, work obligations etc that come up. Posting on our AFK board and letting us know ahead of time is acceptable. We run a larger roster of about 22-25 members even during mythic. It keeps people performing and creates internal competition for raid spots. It also can cover any attendance losses during the week so we will never have to pug. Loot system is Loot Council (EPGP Lootmaster add on). The guild is also not politically correct. There will be racist, sexist, and non political jokes thrown about during the course of a raid night with regularity. If you are not tolerant of this do not apply. Again it's all in good fun and a lot of us do this to keep spirits up during harder progression nights. If this seems like a place you would be interested in raising in Legion please fill out an application on our guild website sephtis.enjin.com. Add me on btag as well. Rynzler#11268 Thanks.Rynnzler1 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 721 Prot warrior Prot warrior looking for a raiding guild going into legion. will change factions have raided since wrath. Tinytauren#1786 I don't care is it's normal/heroic or mythic http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Bryson/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Wankenob%C3%AC/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Chuckllee/simpleBryson3 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 Looking for a raiding guild Hello, I'm an old player and just recently started playing again because of friends trying out the game for the first time. They absolutely love WoW, but we decided to all start over on Thrall. So I took it upon myself to try and find the 3 of us a Guild that will let them experience Wow from a raiding guild point of view, I'm sure it's asking a lot to add brand new players into the guild. If you'd please get back to me on this subject I would greatly appreciate it.Eckhart1 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [H]&amp;lt;Casual&amp;gt; Is Back Recruiting for Legion! Hello everyone - as everyone begins renewing subscriptions, mucking about with their new talents and stat prioritization, have you thought about maybe looking for a new guild? <Casual> a guild initially formed back in 2009 by a group of like minded friends who wanted to be at the forefront of raiding content, but not spend 3-4 nights a week doing so. The end result was a solid group of individuals, clearing instances weeks into their release as opposed to months. We have officers who are Full Normal and Heroic Clears all the way through HFC, and a wealth of experience from prior expansions up through H SoO. We are looking for experienced players, players who are returning from WoW, new to raiding (but want to learn), and people who are interested in downing bosses, collecting loot, and doing so fast and efficiently. We're looking for players who are open to reading up on strategies, who pull their own weight, and are expecting the same from their fellow raiders. We're looking for players of all classes, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Tentatively speaking, we plan on raiding Tues & Thurs from 8:00 EST to around 11 EST. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to message myself (Credos, btag Vioarr#1616) or any of the other officers: * Phydeaux * Paperdoll * Belzeebub * Illshaal Hope to hear from you soon!Credos2 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [H] Looking for members for raid and fun My brother and I just came back from a long break. We skipped WoD almost entirely, but have actively been raiding before then since Vanilla -> MoP. We were hardcore (I was MT, RL, and GM) in Vanilla, but life happened so we became a bit more casual, more after each expansion. We now want to do some semi-hardcore Mythic raiding and have planned to commit. Foot Clan is a brand new guild that we started here on Thrall. We are looking for more people to get a friendly, raiding guild going. We are also open to merging guilds, or joining other similar guilds. I'm currently rolling a DH tank, and my brother is a Restoration Druid. At this point, we are looking for anybody who wants to experience this fun-ness together so feel free to hit me up in-game any time. Social, friendly, and fun members are always welcomed. Our in-game names are Hanshio and Soujiro. If your raid needs us, let us know and we're more than likely willing to join your guys' raids. We're here for fun and own content. Thank you for your time in reading this. We hope to meet some cool people soon and have a blast together.Hanshio0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [H]Looking for raiders for small guild. <deleted>Daraice0 Aug 14, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 [M] <Swarm> Now Selling Mythic Mounts! <Swarm> A 13/13 Mythic guild is now selling the BlackRock Foundry mount and the Hellfire Citadel mount as well! Of course we are talking about the mythic mounts ^_^ We already have plenty of kills on both of em! Here's what we offer: 1. The Blackhand Mythic kill comes with a sweet title "Ironbane" , a mount "Ironhoof Destroyer" and all the loots that YOU want! 2. The Archimonde Mythic kill also comes with a sweet title "Defiler's End", a mount "Felsteel Annihilator" and all the loots that YOU want! If you want any information on the price and discuss, you have to add me of course! So here's my wonderful Battle Tag!: Elyveen#1327 PS: For the Horde!Elyveen2 Aug 14, 2016