Thrall

Jan 12, 2016 <RDS> Late night 13/13M (us78) joins Thrall <Red Dragon Society> is a late night guild recruiting for 20m progression! We are a home for serious players who can't make common raid times and still wish to progress through end game content. If you think you are a good fit and want to push higher for legion. Please feel free to contact us! http://rdswow.enjin.com Server: Thrall -Eastern Standard Time- PVE server Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:15 pm - 1:30 am PST(1:15 am - 4:30 am EST) Guild Created: November 2008...Going strong ever since! Progression: 14/14 H SoO US97 13/13 M HFC US 78th -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We run a few heroic sale runs on the weekends as well. So if you are geared and are interested in extra raiding and gold please contact me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested in a raiding spot please feel free to contact any of our officers or send me request at crazzyboots#1114 Gumms-- Raid Leader Damingo-- Melee officer Ellyger- Recruiting Thanks a bunch!Gumms0 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand Mount As the title says, I am looking to buy a mythic Blackhand carry and Ironhoof destroyer. Add Naelrax#1895 and we can discuss a time and price.Naelana1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 <The North Men> 13/13H HFC need RDPS Currently recruiting: MDPS- 0 RDPS- 1 shadow priest, 2 moonkins Healers-0 Tanks- 0 Guilds Current Progression This XPac. Highmaul - 7/7N 7/7H Blackrock Foundry - 9/10N 8/10H Hellfire Citadel -13/13N 13/13H Check out our progression at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/The+North+Men] We are looking for raiders who are ready to raid at around 715-720 ilvl. We hope to be moving into mythic soon. Having tier pieces and a legendary ring is a bonus. Raid times are Sat-Sun 10pm-1am EST (Thrall server time) If interested please contact Fuzzyknuckle-Thrall or Jadeddwrath-Thrall in-game, or leave a message at thenorthmen.shivtr.com Please check thenorthmen.shivtr.com/forum_sections/375238 for all raid rules.Fuzzyknuckle1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 677 Elemental shaman lf Guild 677 Elemental Shaman lf guild Had been playing on a shadow priest and have two legendary rings and this guy will make three so far. Almost done getting my tablets for the next part of the quest line. Looking to raid and have experience clearing HFC on Normal and heroic Btag Andrew#12367Shamiaam1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Clichè - Heroic Raiding guild LFM DPS .Manapawz1 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 LF Returning Raiders for HFC Normal/Heroic Hi there, Rise to Honor is a small, long standing, family like guild looking to get back into some casual raiding. Most of us have played together for years. Some of us have even had Real Life meet ups. We've done the less casual raiding in the past but didn't like the aggression that usually came from it. We are solid players, some that have even finished this raid tier through public groups on Heroic and looking to help and hang out with friends. Most of us, however, are returning to the game with little HFC experience. We're looking for good returning players that are new to or have limited experience with HFC. You should have general raiding experience. Again, aggression/yelling/etc won't be welcomed. Relaxed and cool headed players looking for a close knit group is what we seek. We want to add to our Wow family. Raid: HFC Normal and then Heroic Time: Fridays 8pm to 11pm EST Requirements: Non aggressive / friendly adult (18+) Knowledge of your class / average skill or better General raiding experience Minimum ilvl of 680 Decent computer with clear voice chat ability (mumble) Guild Website: r2hguild.com We look forward to getting to know you! Thanks, Mageck / aka BaitMageck3 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 LF guild Just started a horde character and i'm looking for a friendly/social guild where i can have some fun and meet some awesome people ya knowHentaiilover2 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 [H] Ascendency is Looking for more Ascendency is a guild comprised of sociable, mature player who strive for teamwork, camaraderie and enjoyment of the game as we prevail over the foes of the land from current and past perils. Our goal is to conquer PVE content as a synergic team and attain various epic deeds. Be a place where members can find a home and not just be a warm body. Faction: Horde Server: US-Thrall – EST Member Type: Adult (21+) Working class w/full time jobs Voice Service: Ventrilo Events: Monthly guild contests/activities The Legion (Raid) For those dedicated, who seek a challenge, and are able to progressively ascend higher-level content, come join the Ascendant Legion to defeat Azeroth’s enemies. Details: Normal Dedicated/dynamic 10-player minimum Tuesday - 8:30p EST (2.5hr)/Wednesday - 8:30p EST (2.5hr)/Saturday - 8p EST(3hr) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy Spec: LF Heals & DPS (with Non-DPS off-spec Preferably) We accept all classes and specs as Social member. Guild Communication: The guild has a paid web site, facebook page and a twitter account enabling members to socialize and stay informed with the latest and greatest. The website is our primary location to keep up with happenings of the guild. http://ascendency.guildlaunch.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ascendencyguild Twitter: Ascendencyguild Contact: Kyriale#1795 Kelden#1324 Feorne#1606Kyriale10 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 [H] Aura! Looking for more! Aura is rebuilding! Yippie! Please read on to hear about all the awesomeness of our super great guild. Aura is an adult centered guild looking for other like-minded individuals. About us: Aura was founded in 2008 by Nantale and Curae as a casual-social and raiding guild on US-Thrall. Since then, Aura has grown and worked through the many vast changes and expansions that WoW has seen, from guild levels being introduced, through ICC content, Cata, Panda's and now the Iron Que. Aura is a strong adult only guild with players who wish to be themselves without feeling like they're hiding their personalities. No need to worry about offending children, about your jokes seeming rude or inappropriate, or being yelled at for that f-bomb. In Aura we only accept adults who can handle adult themes, situations, and jokes, and that's what makes Aura a unique atmosphere in WoW, when so many other guilds call themselves "family-friendly". What we're looking for: Adult players who want an environment where they can be themselves and do whatever makes them happy in-game. We have no "in-game" requirements to join. You can be level 1 or level 100 or anything in between. You can enjoy raiding, PvPing, questing, leveling - whatever! We do ask that our members be at least 18 years old. That is our only requirement and we are strict about it. Whenever we have people who are online and willing, we often are running old-world content so our players can get achievements, mounts, and transmog gear to their desire. We're also always willing to help those who are undergeared, but willing and determined. :) We are always accepting anybody who wants to play in a fun, relaxed and unique environment! For questions, curiosity sake, or to fill out an application, please visit our website at: http://aurathrall.enjin.com/ or whisper in-game Nantale Guild Master ßloodhealz (alt 225)Officer please feel free to add me Blood#1697ßloodhealz2 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 How is the server? Hello, I currently play on Stormrage(A). From my experiences, this server's community is dead. World events are never organized, and the players are asocial(excluding their guild activity). I have come here to the forums to ask if anyone would please give a brief description of this realm's community. ThanksCyclist4 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 700 Disc LF Guild Hello! I have recently returned to the game after taking a short break during BRF. I have some mythic progression throughout the previous tiers and HFC normal and Heroic exp. I've been playing priest since the beginning of MoP and would prefer to play Disc or Holy. Btag: Baconcrunch#1585Praystatiõn1 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 [H] Unheeding 13/13 Heroic LF WARLOCK Hello Everyone! I am from [H] Unheeding (Thrall/EST Timezone) Progression: (13/13N, 13/13H) We are currently recruiting the following: Warlock **These spots are for CORE spots. These are NOT bench spots.**[/i] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Raid Schedule is as follows: Wednesday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm (server time) Thursday: 8:15pm - 11:30pm (server time) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ I can't promise you world firsts and stuff like that but I can promise you will enjoy your raiding experience with us more than any other guild. We are like no other! Contact Information: Kazlah - Jsteube#1703Kazlah23 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 <Casual> Is Back! Recruiting for Legion. <Casual> is a guild which originally resided on Spirestone, created in late 2009 by a group of individuals who wanted to focus specifically on Raiding cutting edge content, maximize efficiency, clear raids, all on a schedule of two nights a week. Some of our initial achievements include defeating Hard Mode Mimiron (#5 US) when he was bugged, defeating Sartharion for the "Of the Nightfall" title (#3 US), as well as a multitude of other raiding achievements. It is worth noting that whilst the specific guild achievements were tied to the Wrath expansion, all our officers have completed top tier level content in the following expansions as well. Fast forward three expansions, and the group has decided to reform <Casual>, though this time on Thrall. The group itself is comprised largely of individuals who have professional careers and other dependencies, which keeps our overall raiding schedule to two days a week. This aggressive schedule means that we maximize as much time as we can when we're raiding, and always work to be as efficient as possible. We focus specifically on fostering a collaborative effort to raiding, having fun and overall running through anything in our path. Our organizational structure is comprised primarily of the 5 original officers from Casual, and plan on having rotating responsibilities for raid nights. At this point in time, we're looking tentatively at having our two raid nights a week occurring on Tuesday and Thursday, with possible alt runs (optional) during downtime. We are currently working through ramping up for raiding HFC Heroic, as all members have already cleared HFC Normal in other guilds. All of this is obviously in preparation for Legion, where we will work towards hitting the opening tier of raids & instances as soon as feasible. We're looking for individuals who wish to participate in a skilled, dedicated group, as well as someone who understands that working together in an MMO is compulsory to seeing success. Ideally, you'll be a raider who has experienced end game content previously, and is keen to participate in collaborative efforts to down a boss, but those who are new to raiding with a hunger to excel at their given role are welcome too! If you're interested in joining our ranks, feel free to message Credos, Illthas, Phydeaux, Paperdoll or Belzeebub. We look forward to hearing from you! Check out Http://www.CasualWoWGuild.com for more info.Credos11 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 deleted deletedNikkö2 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 9, 2016 LF H HFC carry with loot tonight (1/8/2016) Title, looking for a carry tonight for a Feral Druid with all available loot. Paying standard rate. Add me ingame @ captainsoda#1110. Thanks!Ranmar0 Jan 9, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 700 Disc LF Guild Hello! I have recently returned to the game after taking a short break during BRF. I have some mythic progression throughout the previous tiers and HFC normal and Heroic exp. I've been playing priest since the beginning of MoP and would prefer to play Disc or Holy. Btag: Baconcrunch#1585Praystatiõn0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 724 Lock LF Mythic Raid Team Looking to get some solid progression into mythic HFC currently 1/13 MHFC and 13/13 HHFC. Im a solid reliable raider just looking to kill some bosses and get some loots.Despair7 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 looking for a raiding guild - ilvl697/ret I'm looking for a raiding guild to get my foot into HFC Normal. Late nights, starting at 8:00 server time. Am ilvl 697 (trying to get to 700 asap) and have cleared the first 5 bosses. Please let me know if you're recruiting!Rathell8 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Looking for an Adult Social Guild I'm currently looking for a new home for my main, disc priest. I'm looking for a social, adult guild. Just a simple hello when I come online. I don't think that's too much to ask. I'm very busy in real life, so I'm not on a whole lot. I'm mostly on nights after 9. I could only raid from 10-1 at the latest, and I couldn't guarantee a true raider. With that said, when I am on, please feel free to invite me if you need help. My current ilvl is 695. On a final note...no drama. That was for high school...and I didn't have it way back then either.Ulanni2 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Mage / Pally Looking for Casual Raiding Guild New to Thrall. I have a 707 frost mage or 705 Ret/Tank pally. Experienced including some heroic HFC. Looking for a group that raids weeknights. Prefer a casual adult environment.Salchar4 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 <warcry> 13/13H LFM raiders Currently recruiting 1 healer with strong O/S DPS. A few reliable RDPS/MDPS for mythic progression and in preparation for legion.Willing to help gear the right ppl! Raid times are 8-11 ST Wed/thurs. 13/13 H. PM Chickenoodle for more info!Chickenoodle0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 702 Mage for normal or early heroic guild Just boosted this toon a week or so ago with legion to have a mage on the horde side. Been playing off and on since 2008ish and haven't been in a regular raiding guild in a while. Outside of LFR, don't have much experience with HFC but willing to learn and start from normal and work my way up. I'm currently in all PVP gear as I'm trying to get my ilvl up to snuff for raiding. Hit me up here or my battle tag thelatter#1187. Looking for mostly Tuesday or Thursday raiding, later at night around 10PM server time. Living in Hawaii doesn't help the time situation. Be happy if anyone would have me :)Zapea0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 <Parsing on Trash> is now recruiting! New guild to Thrall looking for more to form a new normal raid team to progress with. Guild leaders have mythic experience and have moved to Thrall to re-join the Horde and progress through HFC with. The core idea of this guild is to get as far as possible into HFC and continue raiding with a strong core team of player into Legion and dive into the first raids as soon as they launch! Currently we are recruiting: 2- melee dps (non plate) 1 ranged dps (no mage/lock) Raids will start ASAP with the soonest being The very first weekend of the new year! Raid days will be Fridays and Saturdays All that we ask is to know your class and be roughly 680-690, we are starting from scratch so now is the time to learn and join a raid team if you've been wanting to this expansion! We have highly experienced players that have been playing for years, and we are a laid back guild as well. We aim to have fun while progressing quickly! If you're interested either comment below or send me a battle tag request! Azaraje#1732. Thanks for your time!Rabiyen2 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 729 Hunter LF Raiding Guild. I am looking for a raiding guild that's active, not one where some people show up on raid days then log off until the next raid day. I want to be part of a raiding guild that's striving to push mythics and having fun while doing it. I am 5/13M and will provide logs if need be. My raid availability is Mon-Thurs and Sunday 6pm-12am server. If you have any questions feel free to add my btag revan#1155.Orgrama16 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 [H :: Final Destruction :: US-Thrall] Name: Final Destruction Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US-Thrall Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: Eastern Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm Openings: Currently all roles. Information: We're a returning guild from Mists of Panderia. We're a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild. We're looking to complete Warlords of Draenor content before the release of Leigon. We currently need a raid leader to help take some pressure off the Guild Leader. We're friendly and love having a good time. All current members are friends from real life and play to have a good time. We're also in search of all members to fill raiding slots, we do accept all levels and classes as well. We enjoy all aspects of the game beyond raiding, such as arising, leveling, battlegrounds, pet battles, and more. If you're interested in joining or taking up the role as Raid Leader feel free to respond on the forums or message me on my btag ObscuredCrow#1625. Thank you for your interest in Final Destruction.Eteri0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 674 Ret Pally Looking for late night guild Good afternoon! I am currently looking for an active, clear driven guild to get caught up in raids before Legion launches. I have only been playing for 3 weeks and have already cleared LFR Hellfire Citadel and have a very competitive mindset towards raiding. Currently, I do require a late night schedule though, something after 11PM CST start time, but I will guarantee that I will never miss a raid night, unless it be a life-or-death situation. If you are interested, either leave a response or message me in game, I would much appreciate it!Nelieltu1 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 PC BROS [9/13M HFC] recruiting DPS PC BROS is a Horde raiding guild that reformed on Thrall (US) server to tackle Mythic content. We were originally called Paradigm Shift on Khadgar (US) server (first Horde 10/10 H BRF and 13/13 H HFC). We left Khadgar due to it being a low Horde population server and our core members wanted to take on Mythic content. We recently merged with Predatory Drift on 10/15. We scored our first mythic guild as a group on 10/19 with a couple PUG raiders. We are currently recruiting a few more core raiders for Mythic HFC. Our goal is to continue into Legion as a Mythic guild. Raid Times: Monday and Thursday 7:30-11 pm EST Legendary ring: Must have the final ring Minimum item level: 725 Voice chat: Mumble (mic not required) All exceptional players are welcome to apply. Please contact the officers or GM below: Brophy - Forreal521#1120 Mosairu - Mythillian#1450 Zexexe - Zexexe#1362 Swobù - Dedirtyone#1916 Considering the following classes: Melee DPS - RetSlaade29 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 [H]<Chaos> 9/13M LF Tank Tues/Wed Chaos ! Our raid has been together since the start of 25 man Siege of Orgrimmar at the beginning of 2014. Since then we have put together a solid roster of players willing to put in time to progress through mythic content. We strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Draenor has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have a experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible. We have a short raid week of only 2 nights with a total of 6 hours of raiding. Draenor Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 9/13M 13/13H Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 H Highmaul: 1/7 M, 7/7 H Raid Times (PST): Tuesday: 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM (10pm - 1am EST) Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00 PM (10:00 pm - 1am EST) Invites start 30 minutes prior to raid start. We currently have an opening for Tank roles! We expect the applicant to have an understanding of current raid tier, along with previous raid tier experience. All classes are welcome to apply. Classes most needed: 720+ ilvl preferred. HFC Experience needed. Tank Druid, DK, Warrior, Monk preferred. If you are interested in applying, contact one of us in game or go and apply directly at www.Chaosraid.com, click apply and fill out the form. If you have any questions contact: GM: Hurrig Raid Leader: Caeris You can contact Caeris in-game and via battletag : Kazkek#1444Caeris16 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 [H][Thrall] <Ashes of War> LF Heals & DPS Fraction: Horde Server: Us- Thrall-EST Voice Server: Ventrilo LF 2 Heals and 3 Dps for our main Raid group. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST ServerVixên1 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 13/13H Guild LF Tank & Raiders ABOUT US: <Cliché> (US Thrall EST- Heroic PVE) - is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in vent while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for mature players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. NOTE: We have cleared the current tier (Heroic) and have everything on farm status. A lot of members bring in Alts during the week and we do runs on Heroic. We also do achievements, old content on mythic, or other events like level 1 character races: 1 (Thanksgiving) Undead Pilgrims race from- (Undercity to Strathholme) 2. (Christmas) Holiday Gnomes race from -Ironforge to Stormwind (no tram) We give away gold, mounts and battle pets to the winners. We are trying to have fun events to give members things to do while we wait for Legion. Currently Seeking: Tank - prefer Warrior, Monk, Bear, DK We are looking for the following DPS classes: Hunter Shadow Priest Rogue (Do these even exist outside of PVP anymore?) Warlock Mage (With Legion coming, things may change so if you think you might be a good fit, feel free to apply) Raid Schedule: (things are pretty flexible currently) Tues./Wed. 7:30pm - 10pm EST Sun. 6pm - 8:30pm EST What we are looking for from You: First and foremost, we are looking for mature adults, a large percentage of our members are couples in their 30’s or older.So we are looking for mature players that know how to have fun. 1. ilvl 695+ (We are willing to help the right person if needed) 2. Be knowledgeable about your class/spec (We don’t min/max but do expect players to know how to or not to stand in fire etc.) 3. Watch videos of any upcoming fights, or at least run LFR so you have a basic idea of mechanics. 4. Vent is required (at least to listen). 5. Deadly Boss Mods is a must for raiders. If you are looking for a positive raiding experience with adults who enjoy playing together then we might be the right guild for you! Apply at: http://clicheguild.enjin.com/ Contact: Battletag: Zuul#1119 - Zuúl (Alt 163) or Lisastrasza#1713 - Manapawz - Shadynasty Good luck in your search!Zuúl3 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Lunatic Fringe LF raiders (Thrall) We are a Social raiding guild, a fun bunch of people who like to raid. We are looking to fill up our ranks again after taking a small break from the raid life and are ready to jump back in to the flow of things. We have been raiding since SoO as a guild but have been together since Cata. We are looking to make our raid times Tuesday and Thursday 8-11(haven't put that in stone they can still change) we are looking for Healers one tank (non DK) and DPS .We would also love to get some PvP going on in the guild a couple RBG teams and 3v3 teams for achievements and mounts just for added fun. We love to do old content as well for achievements and guild fun. If you would like more information or have any questions feel free to add the Gm/co GM there battle tag is Helle#1208 Tao#1153Zaralina5 Jan 4, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 <Thunder Blushin> Legacy raiding recruiting! Thunder Blushin is a new horde guild on Thrall US that will be raiding Legacy raids starting with Vanilla content and eventually progressing in a chronological order. We're currently leveling up and getting ready but we still need more for our raid team! We're planning a team of at least 10, ideally 15, for all content. But before getting any further, here are the (necessary) rules to raid with us : - Respect the max level for the current content, starting with 60. - Must freeze your experience at each max level in order to not gain any xp from raids. - No heirlooms in raids. Feel free to use them to level. - Death knights are not allowed before Wrath content. - Monks are not allowed before Mists of Pandaria content. - Rerolls are allowed if you wish to play one of those^ classes when they will be available. - Professions are allowed to the expansion max level, ie : 300 for vanilla. Crafted items beyond that level are not authorized. Consumables that are over the set max level are also not authorized. - Transmog is allowed. - Cataclysm race+class are allowed (such as tauren paladin and so on). - Double spec allowed. - Cross-realm allowed, but not ideal. We expect you to be nice, laid back and friendly. If you do not know every encounters, do not worry, we are experienced players that have been playing for a good while and will explain as we go. Voice will be required, most likely Ventrilo, Mumble or Raidcall. We also expect you to have good commitment and attendance. The guild structure is casual, but we do want to raid consistently every week with a solid team. Our current needs are : - 1 Tank [Druid / Warrior] - 1 Off-Tank (Dps with tank OS since some encounters require more than 2.) - 2 Healers - 1 Support (Dps with healing OS) - Ranged (4-5) - Melees (4-5) Our raid times are likely to be from Friday to Monday during eastern (EST) evenings considering some of us already have a raiding schedule on weekdays. We will set that in stone once we know what's best for everyone. As far a progression goes, we will start with MC and BWL once we have our core team. We will go forward as the guild gear up and feels ready for it. Obviously, we won't farm for months before moving on but instead keep a pace at which members will feel satisfied with the progression made. The idea is not to gear fast and move fast, but to enjoy old content and achieve as a team. Website will be up soon but if you have more questions or want to chat, leave it down here or add me @ Velkin#1310 on bnet.Grizzmaw4 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 Returning player looking for casual guild Hello, I recently returned to WoW after an extended hiatus. I am looking for a guild that is active and friendly. I would like to raid and do PvP, but not hardcore. Whisper me in-game or post here. Thank you.Stillcasting3 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 708 Shaman looking for late normal or heroic 708 Enhancement Shaman looking for a Late normal or a heroic progression raiding guild. Have 13/13 normal exp and 11/13 heroic including Archimonde across my characters. Looking for a guild that raids any day between 7- 10 realm time (Times can change a little)Shamstrike1 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 720 Heals LF H/M Horde Raiding Guild Hi I have been playing the game since vanilla and recently took a break a few months ago. I came back to HFC and went alliance and started healing on this monk. I outperform past my current gear lvl and I have been healing for almost 11 years now. The problem I am finding is that I hate alliance and miss playing horde. The guild I am currently in is struggling on stupid mechanics in heroic. They also have an attendance issue that prevents us from progressing some weeks. With legion on the horizon I think its time to go back to horde where my home is. I am looking for an active guild that's sorta hardcore/casual like they get stuff done but have a good time. Honestly i could care less if we don't down stuff I more or less just want a guild that I know is at least trying. Please whisper my battle tag Kogak#1627 if interested. Also It's hard to really explain my situation in a few words so I'm down to Skype,vent,ts,mumble, or whatever to give a better detail of what my situation is.Trafficcone4 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 31, 2015 Team Solo Raid (New raiding Guild) new raiding guild looking for all. Not lvl100 yet? that's fine join and when you get there you'll have a spot waiting for you when you get there we will raid at 10 man if we don't get 25 looking for raid leaders that know the fights priority would be tanks but you don't have to be tank to lead don't expect to find 100+ people when you join its a new guild but if you stay all you need to know is that you could be part of something great! if you just want to dungeon that's fine i run heroics all the time and want to get into mythic's so come and join well do it together if you want an invite pm me : Hellspaladin or reply on here but it might not get seen instantlyHellspaladin0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 713 Aff Warlock, New to Thrall, LF Raid Guild Hey everyone. I'm transferring to Thrall and am looking for a raiding guild with some friendly folks. I have completed all the normal content for WOD.... I am hoping to start doing heroics with some new friends. I am available for raiding most nights of the week and weekends. UPDATE 1/1/16: I've found a guild now. Thank you for replies.Sarkophagos4 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 695 Lock(gearing Prot War-Resto/GD Druid) LFG Looking for a raiding guild that raids mid-day/afternoons/weekends I unfortunately work 3rd shift and am unavailable after 10pm Sunday-Thursday weekly. Can fill all 3 roles once the other 2 toons are geared out in the next week. Locks dps is around 30-42k dps ATM Can MT or OT the Warrior, not great at dps but can play it Can main or raid heal the Druid as well as tank it once geared. Looking for a good group of people to sync with before Legion and hit it in style in whatever role is needed.Dotterdam1 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Returning Veteran Player Looking for Guild I am a returning player looking for a mature friendly guild that does raid. Currently I am determining my main but do play a wide variety of classes. For a raid team I'd like to find a team that raids on Fridays and Saturdays in the evening or throughout the week before 1p each day. Due to my work schedule I can not raid Sunday nights through Thursday nights. I was recently in another guild when I can back and we parted ways due to a conflict of interest. I mean no ill will towards them. I have played this game since the beginning with a lot of raiding experience. Anyhow, please feel free to add me on bnet Booch#1937 or respond here.Danimàl2 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Interest In Weekend/Mid Day Raid Guild Seems like most of the guilds on Thrall are Prime time late evening raiders. Just wondering if there's some players out there like me that could use a home for raiding that takes place on the weekends/mid day or maybe alts that would like a home when they are not raiding with the primary guilds.. If theres enough interest I have no problem running gear runs and with a decent core of players theres no reason we cant breeze through heroic as well in a short spell. Post up here or hit me up when I'm in game if you are in the same boat. I may just go ahead and make one and pick up anyone who is in the same situation over the next few months. And again any of you primetimers that have alts that need gear, feel free to hit me up when I'm on, I'm always down to take a good group in places and have a needs based gear mentality.Dotterdam0 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 31, 2015 Guild members of introducing the beatles This is to two little script kiddies, which im reporting your whole guild because of this. Dude are you !@#$ing stupid? First you ddos my friend and now you just threatened him? You have got to be the dumbest %^-*ing person in the history of videogames. You do know the ip you attacked is a government I'd where my buddy's family works for the US millitary? Plus the fact that you're whispering him right now which is both harassment/stalking and saying asking him about things going on at his house, let me ask this again are you !@#$ing stupid? You are the dumbest %^-*ing idiot I've ever came across. He's right now reporting your !@# to the police and the gms.Ryuteashi5 Dec 31, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Husband and Wife team LF weekend N raid guild I am currently leveling but I was hoping to get into a weekend raiding guild that is working on normal HFC so I can learn the fights and have fun on the way. I am looking for a relaxed, fun and tolerant atmosphere and I am available to raid with my husband on friday, saturday or sunday nights. My husband is also raiding in a weekday guild and is 12/13H. You can contact me via the forum preferably or at impolite2ask#1643.Rainbownite3 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Paying 40g per box need about 600 more. COD any amount <3Jessara0 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 706 Resto/enhance shammy Looking for a semi casual weekend raid group for my shammy. I'm 8/13M on my main but my shammy is my alt. The main spec on it is resto and off spec is enhance. He is 706 with full ring. I work Saterdays 2-10PM ET but beyond that am free. The shammys prog is 1/13M, 13/13H and 13/13N. Leave a post or hit me up (bjuorn#1752) Edit: I can also raid Mondays with him but I work 2-10PM on Monday alsoBjuorn6 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Hunter looking for a raid team 690 hunter looking to gear up with a team that is progressing through normal or heroic hellfire citadel, add me and contact me in game FloresX#1615Rendix1 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 <Parsing on Trash> now recruiting! New guild to Thrall looking for more to form a new normal raid team to progress with. Guild leaders have mythic experience and have moved to Thrall to re-join the Horde and progress through HFC with. The core idea of this guild is to get as far as possible into HFC and continue raiding with a strong core team of player into Legion and dive into the first raids as soon as they launch! Currently we are recruiting: 1- dps with healer offspec 2- melee dps (non plate) 1 ranged dps (no mage/lock) Raids will start ASAP with the soonest being The very first weekend of the new year! Raid days will be Saturday and Sundays Raid times are 930-1230 EST All that we ask is to know your class and be roughly 680-690, we are starting from scratch so now is the time to learn and join a raid team if you've been wanting to this expansion! We have highly experienced players that have been playing for years, and we are a laid back guild as well. We aim to have fun while progressing quickly! If you're interested either comment below or send me a battle tag request! Azaraje#1732. Thanks for your time!Âhriman2 Dec 30, 2015
Dec 30, 2015 Eye of Shadow Was recently going through some inventory on a character I haven't played in years, and found The Eye of Shadow in their bank. I realize that the chances of anyone still needing this to complete Benediction are likely slim to none, but I figured I'd try to find a home for it anyway. Hit me up via in-game mail or here if you're interested. Cheers!Ðrunk1 Dec 30, 2015