Thrall

Aug 3, 2016 Any former <Shard> folks from Azjol-Nerub As title, any of you folks still wandering around here? I know you moved here after Cata!Sadism2 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 [Horde] &lt;Fel Intuit&gt; [HORDE] <Fel Intuit> on the US-Thrall server is a new guild consisting of very experienced players in to Raiding, PVP and having a good time. Bring your thick skin and sense of humor, but most of all your A-Game if you want to raid with us. Raid times are going to be 9PM to 12AM (EST) Tuesday and Thursday nights. Our expectations: you accept feedback and be ready to take down bosses. Know your class and how to min/max yourself. Know how to avoid unneeded damage in every fight, and study minutiae in boss fights. Above all things; situational awareness. PVP is by ear. Generally on non-raid days. What we need: Ranged and Melee DPS and possibly 1 Disc Priest. About the leadership: We are all at LEAST 10/13 Mythic HFC and Mythic difficulty in previous raids. We have vast experience in raiding and PVP. Add BattleTag Wülf#1516 in-game for more information.Chufflefluff1 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 H&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;Dark Pact&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; 10/13M HFC LF Raiders for Legion Established on 5/5/2005, < Dark Pact > has recently moved to US-Thrall, and is now recruiting experienced raiders. Our goal is to push mythic content, and prepare for Legion. We are currently 10/13M. ☠Mythic Progression Schedule☠ Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays Hours: 8pm-11:30pm EST ☠Recruitment needs:☠ Prot Warrior Mage Hunter Boomkin Spriest Holy Pally Resto Shaman Disc Priest ☠Loot Distribution:☠ Dark Pact awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority, and previous loot received. ☠Expectations:☠ We expect raiders who are patient, reliable, and can take criticism. We welcome those with extensive raiding experience, especially those below NA100 rankings. Looking for raiders who are competitive in their class, and those who leverage stat weights to better maximize their game play. Most importantly, those who don’t die to void zones, and have greater than 75% attendance. ☠Culture:☠ This is an established guild with ten years of gaming experience, both in WoW and other games. In previous expansions, <Dark Pact > was a premiere raiding guild hailing from US-Bloodhoof, with a sub NA100 guild ranking. With many heroic 25 bosses below NA30, before it was called mythic. We have many alumni who have moved on to top NA guilds over the years. Dark Pact is back from nearly a three year hiatus with goals to down bosses efficiently, have fun while doing it, and making it back near the top. Disclaimer. We have a number of very colorful personalities in the guild. If you're not easily offended by crude humor or foul language, you'll get along just fine with us! ☠History of Achievements:☠ Glory of the Raider, Ulduar, Icecrown, Cataclysm, Firelands, Dragon Soul Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas Realm First Magic Seeker Realm First Death's Demise Realm First Heroic Halion Realm First Blackwing's Bane Realm First Of the Four Winds Realm First Dragonslayers Realm First Firelords Realm First Saviors of Azeroth Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear ☠How to Apply☠ All applications are private. Apply on our forums at http://www.dark-pact-gaming.com/index.php?pageid=application Our raiders are required to have a reliable computer and connection, poor raid performance due to these issues are not tolerated. GM/Officer Contacts: Grizlee, Nytetia, Ròselily Recruitment Contact: Ròselily (Real ID: everla#1734) and Nytetia (Real ID: Firebush#1625Nytetia85 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 WTB Ravenholdt Rep Hi, Looking to purchase the full amount of boxes for Ravenholdt Rep as part of the Insane Title achievement. Willing to negotiate prices to come to a fair trade. Please add Chakko#11227 if youre interested in making some gold! ThanksChakko0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Who Has the Name "Cont" Will pay lots of gold for this name. Please let me know if we can work something out. It's exactly as spelled in topic: ContContorted0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Reality Shift Seeking new raiders for Legion Hello we are a small active group of players looking for all classes and specs for raiding "excluding tanks". We Raid Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 to 11:00 pm EST 5:00 to 8:00 pm PST. If you are interested message scarace#1845 and he will get back to you.Abig0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 &amp;lt;Valence&amp;gt;(13/13M) Legion Recruitment We're back in business and looking for some new members for Legion. Mythic Archimond fell to us on 1/28/2016. There were a lot of you that had messaged me months ago to see if we had plans for the next expansion, but I sadly had to turn everybody away for the moment since I was unsure what our plans were or what we would even need. With that being said, here is what i'm looking for: What we need: -1 or 2 of any healers (strongly prefer monk/paladin) Please add my battletag to contact me directly about any questions or concerns you may have about us. I will gladly talk to you one on one and see if you might or might not be what we're looking for. Battle.net: Btoms000#1276 You may also apply directly to our website at www.valence-guild.com Environment: Semi-Competitive Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thu, 8pm-12am EST Progression: 13/13N , 13/13H, 13/13M Current Needs: Healers Website: www.valence-guild.com About Valence Valence was formed on Altar of Storms over 8 years ago by the same leadership we have today. We have a long history of semi-competitive raiding starting way back with Karazhan. We transferred to Thrall during a 4-month recruitment drought in the middle of Mists and have called this our home ever since. We consider ourselves a semi-competitive guild. What is that? Well, we want to get content down as quickly as possible, but we also can't afford to spend 6 nights a week doing it. So to that end, we make it a goal to surround ourselves with the right kind of raiders. We look for people who actually enjoy competitive raiding, who can dedicate three full (uninterrupted) nights to it, who work hard to maximize their characters, and who contribute to fights and strategy in a meaningful way. Experience (and gear) is super awesome, but is actually not required for us. Especially not at the start of an expansion. We've been doing this for a long time and consider ourselves a pretty laid back guild. We have a very low turn-over rate, and are really only in need of recruitment due to the increased raid size for Mythic. You'd be joining a group of experienced raiders under stable leadership. We are helpful (most of the time) and enjoy getting the job done and still signing off before midnight. Anyone in Valence will be happy to answer questions, but myself, Clawsdown and Deadwal would be extra happy to help you.Telestia1 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 LF RDPS/Heals for Norm/Heroic Legion Raiding idkManapawz0 Aug 1, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 [H] Sláinte recruiting for Mythic and NH About Us Sláinte is 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV we are looking for a few range DPS to add to our team as we start mythic progression. Raid times Wednesday 8:15 - 11:15 PM EST Monday 8:15 - 11:15 PM EST Recruitment Range DPS If you are interested in joining our team or have any questions feel free to msg an officer or contact me in game or on Bnet. byrongooslin#1392Inoke0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 &lt;Twisted Reflection&gt; recruiting for Legion! Twisted Reflection - Thrall [H] is a casual, super friendly, yet progression-oriented raiding guild. We're looking to add some more people to our core raiding team for Legion. We value relationships and reliability over numbers. The aim is to bring in some great players who share the same friendly and mature attitude towards playing this game, but still have the desire to achieve great things. Raid Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30pm -> 11:00pm (EST timezone) Looking to recruit: Melee DPS -Demon Hunter -Enh Shaman -WW Monk Healers -Holy Paladin -MW Monk Other classes not listed above at this point in time are also welcome to apply :) Why join? Great people Strong leadership Zero drama Punctual raids Progression focused Alt friendly Free guild repairs Free flasks and food Team Speak Website If you are interested in joining contact us... via battle.net: ccas1989#1192 via website: twistedreflection-thrall.enjin.com via email: twisted.reflection.thrall@gmail.com or search for us in-game!Blackshifter4 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Reliable shaman and priest LF EST weeknights Looking for the perfect fit of an organized, goal-oriented guild that we can slay Mythic content with through Legion and beyond. We're open to both established guilds, as well as new guilds forming for Legion. Currently playing holy/disc priest and shaman in beta, but open to possibly a hunter or druid as well. Availability: Mon-Thurs 8:00pm to 12:00am eastern Full details & contact info: https://goo.gl/U418ELMalisent2 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 <Intent> (13/13M) Selling Carries Hi, Intent is selling carries for the following categories: H HFC Full Clear (includes Moose mount that is no longer obtainable when Legion launches)- 125k/toon. Wednesday/Thursday nights at 930EST. M BH Ironhoof Destroyer Mount(drops to 1% drop-rate when Legion launches) and Ironbane Title- 250k (2 slots left!) Tuesday night at 8EST M Arch Felsteel Annihilator Mount (drops to 1% drop-rate when Legion launches) and Defiler's End Title- 1.5M (2 slots left!) Tuesday night at 9EST We accept Thrall gold only. Please add my BTag for scheduling and any inquiries you might have: Chakko#11227 Thanks!Chakko1 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 [H] UH DK + Enhance Shaman LFG Legion Hello, Myself and a friend of mine (Witness) are looking for a guild to join for the upcoming expansion. We both have extensive Mythic (or Heroic as us old guys sometimes still call it!) raiding experience and would be fantastic additions to any raid team! I (Paintrain) will be playing a UH DK with a Blood Offspec. Witness will be going Enhancement with an Elemental offspec. With that said here is what we are primarily looking for... * Raid times Tues/Wed and/or Thurs with a start time no earlier than 7pm server, and a finish time no later than 12am server. * Progression Focused, we are not looking to be "cutting edge" or realm first. We would love to see the Mythic content in a timely manner but having fun with a great group of people is our priority. * Active outside of Raid Time, whether it be running Mythic+ dungeons - Alt runs - or even playing another game entirely we would love to get to know the person behind the pixels and make lasting friendships. * Experienced Guild Leadership, both of us have been officer and GM so we know the struggle is real! Having a Raid Lead and or GM that is experienced at said role and respected makes a huge difference. We both have Beta access and would be happy to run dungeons with anyone interested! Our BTag's are #Paintrain1957 and #Witness1204 Please don't hesitate to contact either/both of us if you have any questions! Thank you very much for your consideration. =)Sheinker0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 [H] Blood DK + Enhance Shaman LFG Legion *Please read other post =)*Sheinker0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 3 LF Casual Raiding Guild We have a Holy Priest, Guardian Druid, and a DPS Death Knight. Our experience ranges from 13/13H - 11/13M in HFC. We are looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week, and mainly raids N and Heroic. PST for more info ab us, we are server transffering before Legion drops. Tyler#16985 CtGaston#1642Ailibye0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Guild with Draenic dungeon/raid achieves? I'm interested in getting the Draenic mount and pet from the guild dungeon/raid achieves. I managed to find a guild in MoP to get the two from that expansion, but I'm not having much luck this expansion. Are there any friendly guilds willing to let someone have a junior/provisional member slot for a couple of weeks (to raise the gold and level the rep)? Edit: I've got a level 91 Horde character on the server.Taurettes0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Kaizen Gaming NewLegion Guild now recruiting! -deleted-Luciferhealz0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Considering transfer How good is Thrall for doing PvE? Because now that CRZ are more impactful i'm having a really hard time leveling on Kil'Jaeden plus i've never been too good at PvP. So are there lots of guilds raiding here?Hadokken1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 LFGuild Well I had a nice post and I don't know what happened. So anyways. Came back to game after a very long hiatus. I have a few different toons but am loving playing my hunter right now. Looking for most nights after work. I am west coast so around that time frame. I am having fun relearning all these classes that I have. I have Hunter, Pali, Priest, and Mage. I am over 35 so looking for like minded people for things to do.Nikkiminaj1 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 A bunch of months and some odd hours ago… Our alts brought forth on this server a new guild, conceived in raid chat, and dedicated to the proposition that everyone wants epics. Yeah, it’s socially awkward me again; referencing historically important events and debasing myself just to get your attention. It seems to be working, so I still don’t feel bad about it. Ascension is growing and our team is coming together nicely, but we aren’t done yet. So here’s the relevant information: Raid Times – Wed/Thrus 8:45 pm to 11:30 pm EST (server time) a. This is our scheduled raid times but we are happy to do lots of unscheduled things b. As Legion pans out things might accelerate or stay the same, we’ll see Needed classes a. Tanks – need 1 to complete our tank team 1. preferably a paladin b. RDPS – need 1 to 2 1. 1 hunter 2. 1 warlock c. MDPS – need 0 d. Healer – need 0 We don’t care about your logs, your achievements, or your raid history. Join us if you are looking for a chill guild and raids.Rhenu1 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [H] Any guilds out there PvP focused? Looking for some ppl to do organized battlegrounds and arenas with. Love raiding but my heart lies w/ organized pvp. Unfortunately haven't seen many advertised so came wandering here to see if there were any in hiding :)Jasad0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 &amp;lt;The North Men&amp;gt; Recruiting for Legion Raids The North Men is an adult raiding guild looking to increase its raid roster for Legion. Raid times are Sat-Sun 10pm -1am EST or server time. We are looking for adults 25+ who are looking for a fun, progressive raid environment. The raid team worked hard all of W.o.D. and are really looking to push mythics in the upcoming expansion. We are recruiting slots for our permanent weekend team, as listed below: MDPS - paladin RDPS - druid RDPS - druid RDPS - hunter All applications can be made to thenorthmen.thrall@gmail.com also all other questions can be forwarded there. Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you. ~FuzzFuzzyknuckle3 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [H] Prot or druid tank LF quality raiding Coming back for Legion. WoD I mostly rolled a mage when my work schedule allowed it, stopped after downing H arch when it was current. Would like to fully clear Legion mythics once it's out. I'm capable of that level of content, having downed mythics before in the past on my bear tank. I'm also 100% reliable and always on time, there will not be a lack of progression due to me. Also worth mentioning I'm very level headed, chill, also focused though. I'd prefer rolling on my Prot tank this time around. I'm really only looking for an organized guild that has their stuff together, website (or planning on one), organized forum posts, the works etc. etc. Also prefer a guild that does other activities as well but raiding is my main thing. I do enjoy CMs, completed most of em gold on bear tank for MoP Schedule that will work for me is raiding monday-Fri, 6pm PST time EARLIEST. PST PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!!!!!! battletag: SpineCloud#1859 *I'm not really planning on playing much until Legion, understandably and rightfully you'd want to play with me at some point to judge I'm not a derp before giving me a slot on a raid team (or at least a strong consideration), I'm open to that, just gota give me a heads up and we can organize itCaennon1 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [H] LF AM weekdays or late night weekends As the title says, I'm looking a an adult raiding group that raids weekdays in the AM or something more late night on the weekends. I have lots of progression raiding xp prior to wod but I have been more casual this xpac due to working nights and trouble finding a guild with a matching schedule. Im pretty set on playing my unholy DK for legion right now but I also have a shaman I've mained for most of my wow time. If you want to chat about more add me. XxFEENOMxX#1967 also I am currently on Mal'Ganis but I'm willing to swap servers to be able to raid again.Thanåtøs0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Looking to possibly buy moose run Is anyone selling a moose run for around 25-30k? I have a friend that came back to wow and I'm looking to buy him a moose before it goes away. ThanksDrakulus1 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 LF Christian Guild Looking for a Christian Guild!Lucrethil0 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 LF Guild Hello all and thanks for the read. I have not really raided seriously since the beginning of Wrath so I am a bit out of it. I have raided since then but it has been casual at best. I really have not played much since Cata. I did not play Pandaria at all and maybe subbed 6-8 months of WoD. Not going into detail but just want you to be aware. I am an adult and unfortunately I have adult things to do(i.e. wife & family, community and career). Now on to what I can offer and what I am looking for. I have all classes at 100 and I am willing to play any of them in any spec. I prefer to play my Prot Warrior and I am not a very good healer(maybe due to not doing it but I am willing to try). They are not really geared at all as once I hit 100 I kinda stopped playing most of them. I am currently focused on getting all their professions maxed at the moment. With the new changes in 7.0 it should not be that difficult to pick them back up and learn what I need to learn. I am looking for a guild with a quality over quantity approach, meaning hopefully not a huge guild where there are hundreds on at a time and there are many cliques. I find I excel in smaller environments of about 30 to 50. I enjoy a guild where everyone has a place and everyone pulls their weight. If someone falls behind or is not on par, everyone is there willing to help that person up. I like being a part of a team. That being said, I am not opposed to a larger guild, I just find I am better in a smaller group. I have led Raid teams in the past in numerous games and would be willing to lead a secondary or tertiary group for a larger guild(I can give examples of my leadership style through old forum posts if you want to see some). I am looking for something 2 to 3 nights a week, preferably around 7 or 8 to 11 server. I do work during the day. I do have a class that I take Monday and Wednesday nights and on Thursdays I am on call for community work(I may be on and I may not be). So Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays is when I am for sure available. Sorry if I seem like I am picky, I don't mean to be but I know what I am looking for. If you want to chat, let me know here and I will be in touch. Again, I appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you. P.S. Regardless of how this post may sound. I am not a hard !@#, there is not much that offends me and I like to have a good time. I just know when it is time to play and when it is time to work.Zartor2 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Novus Initium recruiting.... in preparation for Legion. We currently are running H HFC as a catch-up for guildies who have returned to the game on Tues/Thurs. Healers are especially needed - Holy Priest, MW Monk, Resto Druid, Holy Pally especially. However, any players interested are welcome. We will be running 2 groups in Legion - one that will be kept consistent and relatively small and one that will be a bit more flexible (which allows more to learn the fights and get some gear). If interested in running with us sometime or if you are looking for a new beginning (novus initium), please wsp a guildie in-game or add me to btag - Gypsy#1635. Thank you, GypsyShadowgypsy13 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 [H] 11/13M RDruid &amp; HPally LF Mythic Raiding We are 11/13M experienced healers who are looking for a Legion Mythic raiding guild. Our previous guild took a break late May/early June while working on Mythic Manny and went downhill from there. We prefer 2-3 nights a week with late-night EST; evening PST hours. * Available on Mon-Sunday; prefer start times after 11pm EST. * 11/13M experience * Not interested in DPSing * LF established, organized, and efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment * Resto Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Kaelani/simple ; Also willing to play mistweaver monk for the right group * Holy Pally: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Nycthras/simple For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at kaelani.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kaelani#1390) Thanks!Kaelani1 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 LF late night raiding horde I am looking for a late night raiding guild on the horde side. I have some HFC heroic experience but missed about 90% of WoD so I haven't gotten a lot of experience. I have raided since BC and and a fast learner for fights and mechanics.Lightasair1 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 [A] <First Cohort> is recruiting for Legion. <First Cohort> is a newly formed guild that is looking to raid at an intermediate level in Legion content. Our core is a group of friends who have rerolled new characters onto this server with the intention to raid together and have a good time experiencing the content while staying competitive and striving to play at our best. Our raid times are (EST): Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Sunday 8:30 - 11:00 PM Our voice chat program of choice is Discord. Talking is not mandatory, listening is. We will consider any applicants, but are putting lower priority on melee DPS. Whisper me, Serphshift, in game or add me at Serphentin#1199 on BattleTag if you need more information; otherwise, please apply at: https://goo.gl/sKWTdl ...and after you apply, still whisper me to make sure I read it, I'm forgetful.Serphshift1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 thrall discord? Is there a thrall discord group by chance??Darkundeath0 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 DH Tank LFG I am planning on rolling a Demon Hunter Tank for Legion, i have been playing a DH Tank for about 2 months now on beta. I am looking for a main spot for tanking. You can add me @ Edoras#1919 i only can raid M-F 7-10 pm CSTDethamonk1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 [H] LF late night weekend or AM raid guild As the title says, I'm looking a an adult raiding group that raids weekdays in the AM or something more late night on the weekends. I have lots of progression raiding xp prior to wod but I have been more casual this xpac due to working nights and trouble finding a guild with a matching schedule. Im pretty set on playing my unholy DK for legion right now but I also have a shaman I've mained for most of my wow time. If you want to chat about more add me. XxFEENOMxX#1967 also I am currently on Mal'Ganis but I'm willing to swap servers to be able to raid again.Thanåtøs0 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 <Dishorderly Conduct> Recruiting for Legion! Dishorderly Conduct is a new raiding guild currently looking for skilled, reliable raiders to build up to two solid core raiding teams (one weekday, one weekend) to prepare for Legion raid progression. We have a laid back atmosphere with many members are returning to the game after a hiatus, and right now we are doing weekend tryouts for our core raid team. We are having a guild meeting soon to set raid times that work for everyone, but as of right now we are raiding weekend evenings Friday-Saturday from 9pm-1am server time (EST). We are accepting all classes, but our most preferred classes at the moment are Hunter, Warlock, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, and Discipline/Shadow Priest. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add the GM GaryArnett #1548 or one of the officers, PAINGUIN#11113 and sassyimp#1256. Thanks!Reyona0 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Lfg legion My husband and I are looking to transfer to thrall for legion and we need a home. I intend to main resto shaman and my husband will main a demon hunter. We would like to find a guild who is intending to raid mythic content as well as just having fun as a guild. We have been raiding together in various games since vanilla wow. Renitaraine#1182 I am also available on both my resto shaman and my priest to raid for the remainder of the expac if you need a healer.Tesorita7 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Mage LF Guild and possible raid team Greetings, I am looking for a new guild to run with. I've not been very active for the past few months due to WoD burnout, but I am now trying to prep for Legion and find myself without an active guild. I have done some raiding in the past and would like to find a guild with a raid team in need of a ranged DPS. I am available on Wednesday - Saturday after 7:00 CST (8 Eastern) and can raid up until Midnight (1am Eastern). Thanks! DarkpippiDarkpippi2 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 New to Server and LF Semi-Casual Guild Hey all. I recently transferred to the server and am looking for a good group of folks to join up with. I'm interested in a guild with a more mature roster (I'm 32) that still likes to cut up, have fun, and give each other !@#$. I am more dedicated to PvE with a little PvP mixed iin. I have a long history of progression raiding dating back to Wrath, but unfortunately I won't be able to dedicate the time this expansion for heavy progression. However, I am interested in raiding, preferably through normal or a more casual Heroic group. Thank you and I look forward to chatting with anyone that is interested.Dèathdawg2 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Returning player looking for a raid group I left WoW early in WoD and I am returning to play in Legion and I am looking for a raid group. I am available to raid Sunday-Thursday from 9 pm to ~1 am. Two nights a week is preferable but not necessary. My class is very open at the moment. I am a bit of an altoholic so I have just about every class at 90+ and I am sitting on my boost from WoD purchase still. I have always preferred ranged dps with hunter being by far my most played on class with warlock and ele shaman right behind it. I am willing to sub heal or be an extra healer if the fight strat requires it if I have the off spec for it. About me: This break was my first from WoW because WoD was well...WoD. I have raided every tier since BC otherwise. I was also a raid leader for a vast majority of that time so I have no problems helping out with strats and calling out if so desired. If not desired then I am equally able to sit there and follow instructions. I am a stay at home dad so my availability during the day is sporadic. I am at the same time available and not all day long. I can hop on and help for brief stints but can't offer extended help, 15+ minutes for a dungeon or something, as easily during the day. I am however free from 830 on. What I expect out of the guild: Not much. Just promptness and fun. I don't care if the goal is simply to clear heroic or get some real work done in mythic. I just want to have fun and raid. As such, one of the things I want is a fun atmosphere. If your voip is full of yelling and blaming after a wipe I wont be around long. The other thing that will irk me more than anything is is tardiness starting the raid. If a raid starts at 9 then I honestly expect that to mean everyone is at the raid entrance or inside ready to pull at 9. If your guild raid starts at 9 and people just kind of start trickling online at 9 and the raid doesn't actually start to 930 or later then I don't know how long I would be around. Everyone of us has a life and things we put aside to raid and that kind of a start is rude to everyone else in the raid group as it wastes that sacrifice. Outside of raid I just want a group that does things together and has fun. What you can expect out of me: I will be ready to raid whenever the first raid launches. If a raid starts at 9 I will be at the raid entrance ready for invite usually at 850-855. If you provide consumables I will do my best to give my share to the guild so I am not leeching off of someone else. If you don't provide consumables then I will provide my own. I don't no call/no show for raids. If for some reason irl prevents me from attending the raid then you will know as quickly as I can tell you. If I have your phone number you will get a text. If I have to log in it might be a little more delayed but I will do my best. I play for fun at this point. That means I will probably play the spec and talent build I like the most, not necessarily the ones that are the best. If it is a sizable difference in performance then I will play the best but if it is marginally different I will chose the one I like more. Whatever spec/build I chose though I will work at and play as best as I am able to. Basically I am just looking for a guild that gets together between 9pm and 1 am Sunday to Thursday to have fun and kill some bosses.Entitled3 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 2 looking for Mythic and beyond Hello everyone. As the title states, 2 players are looking for a home to finish out WoD and to head into Legion. 732 Aff/Destro Lock (Myself) with 5/13M exp 728 Enh Shaman Available most evenings from 8pm EST to 11-11:30pm EST Reply here or Btag me. Crona#11332Roguebâit7 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Looking for a late night raiding guild Hi there, I recently got back into playing wow after taking an extended brake and am looking for a late night raiding guild for Legion. I have not raided current content that much because of my brake and loss of friends interests in the game. I have been playing for close to 10 years. At a time during Wrath I was apart of the guild <NightShift> a late night raiding guild that was on Thrall. Top 300 guild in the world I being apart of the 1st group (we had 3 running it). I may not have much experience with current content and strats, but that does not mean that I am not competent at as a player. For a while I was the top hunter on the server for ilvl and dps, among others that were also in NightShift. For times that I am looking for would be around 1AM Eastern or 10PM Western.Missileorc1 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Vicious Cuddling is Recruiting! Hey everybody! Just like many other guilds, we are looking for new members for Legion! Vicious Cuddling is a heroic raiding guild, and we raid on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM Eastern Time. We are a very laid back guild that is looking to fill our ranks, and only ask that you play a character you enjoy! Our goal is mainly to have fun. We are very active and do many other activities outside of raiding, such as Mythic and Timewalking Dungeons, or even play other games together such as Diablo 3 and Hearthstone. We have been the same core group for several years now. We currently use Mumble for our raiding, but are planning on switching to Discord in the future. If you are interested, contact one of us! Brighteyes#1541 - Guild leader "Sno" Calaran#1692 - Officer "Val" Plumyummy#1613 - Officer "Plum" Zeleros#1570 - MyselfZeleros0 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Fire mage looking for raiding guild Character name: stèyox Class and role(s): Fire Mage / best spec at the time or for the fight Days available: everyday Times available(Server time): anytime Experience: been casullay playing wow for about a year just messing around in LFR and pug groups and what not but looking to push myself into mythic raiding come legion what i'm looking for: a serious raiding guild that raids 3+ days a week. 3 is fine, however the more the better. gaming experience: been gaming around since i was a kid (20 now) and I have always been at the top level/competitive in any games i played and am confident i will do so in wow. played CS GO at a high level competitively (main division) this past year but decided to hang it up. Anything else you want to know: i'm a very dedicated player and even though i only recently started wanting to become a raider i'm going to make sure i'm prepared for legion. i have been looking up guides on icyveins, wowhead, etc... to make sure i fully understand my class and i have a motivation to one day be in a mythic guild, and when i'm motivated I do things im the kind of person who always strive to be my best personally, if i know i'm not performing the way i can be i get very mad at myself and will make sure i fix it and doesn't happen again. for example when we wipe the first person i look at is myself to make sure it wasn't my fault, and if it was to fix it right away. coming legion i will prepare and make sure i'm as geared as possible going into the raids. so i've said i would be available pretty much everyday/anyday however like people say emergencys etc may cause me to miss a day of rading once in a blue moon, again not very likely i ever miss. looking forward to raiding in legion, thanks!Vouch3 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 LF 2-3 Night Raiding Guild *Please Read* 742 MM Hunter 13/13 Guild Like the title saids 2-3 night raiding guild. Days I can raid is Thurs-Mon 7:30-11:00pm Eastern. What I expect from and guild is maturity and is pushing to be the best. I don't care for wipes as it's part of progression. All I want is to kill bosses and fun but people need to know when to put there game face on. I prefer a vent/mumble or TS interciew. I will be raiding on either my shaman/hunter or warlock, whichever guild I decide on I will choose based on what guild needs. Whatever progression your guild is PM me anyways because I'm not just looking for a guild that 13/13 mythics you can be 13/13 heroic whatever it is leave a comment and I will get back with you. I am mostly preparing for legion but do not mind still raiding HFC. I am here to my job as a raider and whatever I can do to help the guild. fckinthief #1626Huxly2 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Enhance shaman and undecided main LF guild! We are looking to make our return into the raiding scene in Legion! This tier we both got new jobs that unfortunately ended our raiding for the tier. We raided with Obsidium. We are looking for mythic raiding with the mindset of killing everything before its nerfed/before the next tier. We've been clearing heroic (now mythic) content since Cata with the same mindset and we do not have any plans on stopping this trend. Unfortunately we don't have much for logs atm. Anytime after 8 server is fine with us. Pref through the week. Bauski#1906 for any questions!Booskers5 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 LF Guild, did not play Wod. Hey there. Im looking to get into some semi serious raiding come legion. I did not play WoD at all and i pvp`d most of mists and Cata. Im pretty committed and a quick learner and want to git gud.Sickdeeps1 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Daytime raids Anyone on the server raid middays on the weekends?ßearforceone0 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 lf legion raid guild around 8-11 2x week lf legion raid guild around 8-11 server. twice a week. I am spriest/maybe heals but I do prefer to brewmaster tank in xpac. have previous progression raiding experience since bc. new to horde. looking for a guild to enjoy chatting with as much as raiding. very social person. btag tumbleweed#1419. prefer two days during week.Empanadas5 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Looking for Good Guild Hey, I have started playing World of Warcraft a little more than a week ago. I realized i joined the wrong server for wanting to play horde (stormrage) as i did not know at the time that it was basically an alliance only server (28,000 alliance /431 horde). I am re-rolling on thrall, but i do have heirlooms (chest piece/shoulders/necklace/daggers) to help me level. Not really related, but before I played WoW I was diamond 4 on league of legends (quit for multiple reasons), so that should show some form of skill and dedication. Needless to say, once I get into a good guild I'll try my best to help out the group on heroic/mythic raiding. Please no social guilds. ~ add Aislius1371Aislius0 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 Fury/Protection Warrior LF raiding guild for Hey guys, I just recently resubed and was looking to find a new raiding team for the coming expansion. Like the title says, I used to tank back in MoP, and just recently started dpsing. I'm available Mon-Fri 9:30pm to 1am EST. Leave a response here or message me in game.Thudbutt0 Jul 23, 2016