Thrall

Oct 15, 2015 Looking for Casualish / Socilish Horde Guild Hello ! =) I need some help! I am new to your server (transferred just this morning) and I am l looking for a guild. But ... not just any guild. I want to find a home again. Raiding use to be my main bread and butter in game - but these days due to an erratic work schedule that fluctuates quite often I haven't really raided since the end of Cata .. and I'm not able to commit to a raiding guild any more.... that being said... I still want the chance to be part of an ACTIVE and THRIVING guild. One where people team up for heroic dungeons, old school raids, questing, pet battles, and even if not together chatter frequently with one another. So many guilds are full of dead soldiers... with lots of bodies, but no real guild to speak of. Please help point me in the right direction!Leeah3 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 <Armada> 13/13H looking for strong dps! <Armada> is a Horde guild on Thrall (US), we are currently 13/13N and 13/13H and need DPS to come do heroic and mythic raiding with us. What We Need: We are currently looking for dedicated dps for heroic and mythic raiding. We are looking for people over 705 ilvl but, will go with people who are lower if they perform well. We want to have people come try out this week! Here are the classes we need most (Bold are highest need): Warlock Mage Ret Paladin Boomkin S Priest Feral Other strong dps may be considered. What we are really looking for is people who will be dedicated and fit well with our group as a whole. We are a mature guild and we are looking for mature people who enjoy having fun while also downing content. We are willing to have you come try out before switching servers to join the guild. About us: Most of us started raiding together during Wrath in another guild and raided casually together until Firelands, when several of us took a long break. We came back at the beginning of Pandaria and moved servers and started Armada. We are a mature guild looking for people who enjoy raiding. We are looking for people who want a fun environment but still want to work and progress through content. We recently moved from Alliance to Horde. We use Ventrilo and would like people to have a mic if possible. We are looking for people who want to find a home and a place to raid and be around and enjoy themselves. Raid Times (Eastern Time): Tuesday 7:45 -11 Thursday 7:45 -11 Sunday 7:45 -11 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Armada If you are interested contact one of us Monster - Recruitment Officer - raindovvn#1557 Keasheo - Officer - Keasheo#1149 Punched - GM - Jason#1502Punchedd4 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 [H] <Scrubless> US-Thrall 2-Day (5/13M) LFM Greetings! <Scrubless> 5/13M 13/13H is a casual US-Thrall Horde raiding guild currently seeking active raiders to continue our progression. We are currently seeking most classes and specs. Our current raid times are 8:30pm EST to 12:00am EST on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. We are always recruiting strong like minded, mechanically sound DPS to round out our progression raiding core, so even if your role is not listen above, do no hesitate to apply. We provide a relaxed fun environment to raid in, while maintaining a solid focus on progression. We use TeamSpeak3 to communicate and also do extra activities such as alt raids, older content and helping with the gearing of alts through dungeons and gear farming. We tend to try and clean up content in most difficulties throughout the week. The guild is very active outside the raid but this is not a requirement from our raiders. Some of us play games such as League, Smite, Heroes, Hearthstone, D3, etc. You can also reach us online at www.scrubless.org where you will find kill videos, guild information, etc. For more information feel free to contact one of the following in-game VIA battle tag: Cran#1405 (Guild Master) (OP) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader, Recruiting Assistance)Cransform0 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 @Corrosive Is anyone still around and/or alive for that matter? Also, hello if anyone is. Hope you all are doing good!Shanz1 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Returning to wow. Returning wow player wanting to raid again. I took a break after my previous guild fell apart. I have heroic experience and i know my class very well. I have this toon at ilvl 689 and a mage at 671. I am wanting a chance to gear up and earn a spot in the group once my gear is suitable for this content. Any day during the week (except for fridays and saturdays) from 7pm-1 am server will work for me. Any further questions feel free to message me in game. revan#1155Orgrama9 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 <Tarot> 8/13H Guild LF DPS/Heals 9pm-12am est We are currently looking for 1 healer (preferably Shaman but will consider all) and a few DPS (melee prefered but again all will be considered) to join our core raiding team! We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm-12am est. Leaders and both tanks are experienced to 13/13H and know everything needed to progress the whole way through heroic. We have room to gear the incoming players so dont be afraid to apply due to ilvl! Hope you can find a home in Tarot, and please when responding to this add you'r CHARACTER NAME with CLASS and SPEC. Thanks everyone!Moktäh1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 delete please deleteJadeddwrath0 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 New to Thrall and looking for a fun home Hi! A couple friends and I recently transferred to Thrall and we're looking for a casual raiding/social guild to call home. After a long stretch of progression raiding on the alliance side, the three of us were quite burned out and decided to use the time before legion to make a fresh start on the horde side for a change of scenery. We're looking to raid in a more casual environment come Legion and generally just want a guild that genuinely likes playing together and doing fun things outside of raiding. We're all in our late 20's/early 30's and would prefer a mature guild. We understand that "casual" does not mean "low effort" and all of us make it a priority to show up on time and prepared (consumables, gems, enchants) with prior research on the fight having been done.Lithica9 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 <Archaic> (11/13H) LF DPS <Archaic> is a Horde guild on the PvE high population server Thrall. We run Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server (EST). Progression is 13/13 N and 13/13 H, looking to move into mythics. Requiring recruits with a 700+ item level. Archaic is currently recruiting the following classes: Tank: (medium demand) -Guardian Druid -Brewmaster Monk -Blood Death Knight Range DPS: (high demand) -Balance Druid -Hunter -Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: (medium demand) -Retribution Paladin -Warrior (Either DPS spec, not Gladiator) Healers: (medium demand) -Resto Druid -MW Monk If interested in trialing with Archaic, please add one of the following Btags to chat with an officer or with the Guild Master: 1) iuliah#1301 (Please note this btag does begin with an i, not a L) 2) Jasth14#1566 3) Brandon#13736 4) KScar#1166 Or talk to us in-game! /who Iuliah (with an i, not a L), Jasth, Artanos or Scarizard! Also! Archaic has a website, please feel free to check it out and post an application if you're interested! http://thearchaicguild.gamerlaunch.com/Iuliah0 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 <Magically Malicious> is recruiting raiders <Magically Malicious> is an adult casual leveling and raiding guild. We have a family type atmosphere and no drama. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 pm -11:00 pm server time. We're looking to add healers and DPS to our roster. Whisper Teicu or any other officer for more information :) Lok'tar Ogar!Teicu0 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 H<Indominus>4/13M HFC Recruiting <Indominus> We are recruiting exceptional raiders to complete our mythic progression team. We are a group of friends looking to progress further into Mythic HFC and we need your help filling the roles we have left. Classes Needed Warlock, Shadow Priest Main Raid Times Tuesday 8 pm-11 pm EST Thursday 8 pm-11 pm EST Alt Raid Night Wednesday 8 pm-11 pm EST We are in high demand for these roles but don't let that discourage you from messaging us if your class isn't on here, we will look at any exceptional raiders. If you have any further questions about our raid, or anything feel free to whisper any of the officers posted below. Officers Garnan:TheKenttak#1271 Rutmaul : Rutmaul#1547 Jager: Aratax#1215 Keyalordis:Casey#1296Jàger8 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Challenge mode sales for gold, are there any? Trying to find out if there are ANY groups on this server who sell challenge mode runs for gold. Not much of a carry (very good spriest), just haven't found other people who even want to go for gold (that are good).Nollesia4 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 PC BROS hosting Mythic HFC - Mon 7:30 pm EST Hello everyone, Interested in trying mythic content but don't want to leave your guild? No problem! PC BROS is hosting a mythic HFC run at 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST on Monday We are looking for a few ranged DPS. Players must have at least 705 item level, experience in Heroic HFC, and have done research on the Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, and Komrok. We are looking for players that want to progress through the content and are not afraid of wiping. Performance will be evaluated and we will replace accordingly. Loot will be distributed by random roll with main spec priority first. We use Mumble for voice chat. You do not need a mic. Please contact us if you are interested. Slaade - Gregarious#1600 Zexexe - Zexexe#1362 Brophi - Forreal521#1120 Dirtymonky - Dedirtyone17#1196Slaade3 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 12/13H 2-day guild LF throughput healer About Us Propaganda is a 20m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 13/13N, 12/13H Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: mistweaver, holy or disc priest, resto shaman Please be at least 705 ilvl; heroic experience in HFC is a plus! The guild is happy to provide flasks and food, but please have extra food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance, Stormrage-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. For more information, please feel free to contact the officers in-game at Fernmoo#1278 and Saej#1147 or visit our website at propagandathrall.enjin.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Fern0 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Vicious Cuddling..Is a guild. We are looking for people to add to this epic journey that is Warlords of Draenor at the moment we need a Healer and Ranged DPS for our core team. We are 11/13 HFC. Specifically we would like a Holy Pally or Disc Priest and for DPS a Warlock or Hunter but open to anything really. - We raid Monday 8pm-11pm server time (Monday is for clean up) Tuesday 8pm-11pm server time Thursday 8pm-11pm server time - Most of us are real life friends and family so we don't do drama. - We don't nerd rage over loot we play because we like each others company. - We have fun. Most of us have played WoW for 8+ years and the only thing that stays the same are the friendships we make. Saying that, Vicious Cuddling is not just trying to fill spots, Vicious Cuddling is trying to build a community. You can contact us by the following battle tags: brighteyes#1541 muddskunk#1743Shuppet0 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 711 Hunter LF Guild 1/13 M and 13/13 711 Hunter LF mythic raiding guild. I am looking to change guilds due to changes in my work schedule. My old guild was an early evening raiding team and now I need something later. I can currently raid any night of the week, but on Tuesday and Thursday I cannot raid until between 10 and 10:30 pm est. I am willing to xferr for the right fit; my btag is Dractwo#1699. I can provide logs if needed as wellDractwo0 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 looking for a late night raiding guild me and a friend. both long time players and on again off again raiders, looking to switch to horde for the next expac. our current guild has decided to stop raiding for the remainder of the the expac and we are unsure how the next expac will be in raiding terms. we are looking for a late night raid group that starts somewhere between 11 and 11:30 PM EST. ( we both work nights) i have heroic raiding experience from Cata through current. while we prefer to raid together we are not neccisarily a package deal. we have both started fresh on thrall because of the opportunities afforded by a large population. me as another hunter as that is what i have the most experience raiding as and am most comfortable with as a main. he as a mage. you can contact me on my Character Rollyranger for more information.Hiddenshot0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 706 Holy paladin - Ret offspec - LFG Hi there, I am looking for a 2-3 day a week raiding guild preferably in heroics and early Mythic to become a regular raider with. Have plenty of experience in raiding dating back to BC and hardmode raiding starting in wrath. Currently I have been setting up my own raiding groups but would like to commit to a guild. Hit me up on here and I will message you in game from one of my toons on thrall. Thank you very muchMoonsorrow5 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 [H] Predatory Drift looking to merge/recruit *EDIT* We are working out an arrangement to try out with a guild on Thursday. Thank you for the interest thus far! Our guild is looking to recruit or merge with another raid guild to expand our numbers. We are looking to recruit any class and spec except for tanks. We have seven dedicated raiders that have worked together for years and have excellent attendence, and we are on a high population PvE server. ___________________________ Basic Info ___________________________ Current raid times/days: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST (Server Time) (Negotiable) Guild name: [H] Predatory Drift, Thrall US EST Contacts (please leave a note about why you are contacting): warabi#1515, Leucen#1318, Mythillian#1450 Loot System: Personal loot and possibly loot council Progression: Currently 13/13 N, 12/13 H HFC Quick Description: We take raiding and pulls seriously, but overall we love to joke around and have fun. Requirements: Good attendance, please. Ventrilo and working Headset Flexibility including changing spec or glyphs as needed Able to take criticism and willingness to help others Sense of humor Perks: Flasks, pots, and repairs are providedGlowiel4 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 ♪ KILLTHEME 13/13H LF DPS and Heals ♪ KILLTHEME If your looking for a place to hang your hat, bull!@#$ with good folks and kill digital loot pinatas then this is the place for you. Our emphasis is on quality over quantity. You can achieve a great deal in a limited amount of time with focus and knowledge of the task at hand. We are a Military friendly environment and understand that Family and Work are priorities. Progression HFC Heroic 13/13 Norm 13/13 Recruitment We are looking for skilled players for mythic progression. We will look at all players and past raid XP is always a bonus even if your a little behind. Current open positions as of 10/06//2015 Raids Are currently Tues/Thurs/Mon 10:30 PM-1:30 AM EST. DPS-We will look at any skilled and appropriately geared DPS regardless of class, Please be 695 ilvl up or close and have the last stage of the legendary or prior stage with partial completion of final stage. Preference DPS Specs are Spriest/Boomkin/Rogue and Heals are Resto Sham/Disc/Monk/Paly heals. We will look at 1 appropriately geared Non DK tank also. Guild Mantra Our goals are simple. 1. Clear all content. 2. Provide a quality raiding experience with emphasis on continued improvement. (You can always be better!) 3. Have fun. Raiding is hard work but the ends justify the means. ****ATTENTION***** If your guild is dead or dying and you need a home or if you are just looking for a change of direction please contact any officer in game via mail or message. For more info on joining send a in game tell or mail to Darcfrost (Darcfrost#1850) for questions concerning recruitment.Darcfrost215 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 13/13N 4/13H raid group LFM Raid Times: Mon/Thurs - 7:30pm-9:30pm CST or 8:30-10:30 Thrall Server time. Selling points: 1)Only 4 hours a week of raiding. 2)Pots and Flasks provided for raiders 3)Casually Serious Raid Team -Schedules change, Sometimes people have to swap from Dps/healer to tank - All guildies are welcome as long as they meet minimum Gear requirements 685 to start Norm runs, 695 to start heroic 4) Raids start and end on time 5) Drama free- We like to progress and we work on our mistakes, but we aren't G-kicking people who mess up. 6) Shenanigans in Raid and in Vent 7) Mature conversation in guild and vent(Mature as in responsible, no needless vulgarity or pointless trolling, Not as in !!BRING THE BEER AND HOOKERS LETS CYBER!! What we need: Range Dps of the HUNTER/ELESHAM/BOOMKIN or mage persuasion, Will even take a shadow priest :O Heals/dps/tanks with serviceable OS's are always welcome. We don't really need anything, but we have room and would like to grow the team and make some fights easier on us with more range/healers. If interested add rain1987#1867 to Bnet and we can talk. Thanks for your time!Rùined1 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 <You Cant Heal Stupid> 2 day/week 6/13H LFDPS Hey! Allow me to introduce my guild, <You Cant Heal Stupid>. We are a guild that has resided on Thrall for well over 2 years. We are a PvE focused guild, with many skilled players and determined individuals. We are looking for skilled raiders to fill out our roster as we push into Heroic Hellfire Citadel. If you are a player that is looking to raid a less intensive raid schedule, please read on! Days and Times Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST Recruitment Needs **Tanks** N/A **Healers** 1 Resto Druid **DPS** Spriest Balance Druid Mage or Warlock We may be willing to be flexible with the recruitment needs if the applicant is very good at what they do. Our Goal Our goal is simple. We intend to down the majority of mythic content while it is relevant, while only raiding 6 hours a week. In order for this to be possible, we need cutting edge level players. We intend to have fun while raiding, and most of our members have been playing together for quite a long time. Our Requirements -Angry Assignments, DBM/Big Wigs, and Exorsus Raid Tools installed -Ventrilo installed -An item level of 680 or higher -A working headset (mic is not required but a bonus) -Motivated and willing to constantly work to improve gameplay -Prior heroic raid xp, or 5/13N+ HFC We hope to hear from you! If you are below the item level req, dont hesitate to still message us! We are willing to bend a bit while still in normals, but only to the right applicants. Contact us Btag: Jkp47#1119 - please leave a note when sending the friend request that includes role/spec. Ingame: Proteck(GM), Kashik(Recruit. Officer), Bocephuss(kashik main) Feel free to also ingame mail us if none of the above options work for some reason.Proteck21 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 700 disc Priest and 700 frost Mage lf guild We are in a good guild with lots of great people but the raiding is not meeting our needs. Looking for a guild that raids any day 8-11 est any other questions feel free to contact me bellatrikz#1729Nikkoko5 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Possible Transfer Looking for Guild I am a longtime player who has recently bounced around a couple of servers trying to find the right fit. I am currently more casual and looking to find a good group of people who are talkative and have a good core group that enjoy playing the game together. I have not raided much the past couple of expansions due to no desire, but Hellfire Citadel has really got that urge back for me. I know my gear isn't that great obviously since I haven't been doing much this expansion, but the experience is there. I have raided as an elemental shaman since Burning Crusade and played a shaman since Vanilla. I would prefer a casual raiding guild that raids a few times a week, but that can be discussed if you contact me. I would love to hear some feedback on this server if anyone wouldn't mind sharing information on the community. Last couple servers I've been on have left sour tastes in my mouth and I'd like to make sure the move is correct for me. Also, my wife would be coming along as well, but currently has no desire to raid. If possible I'd love to be able to bring her in the guild so she can have a group of people to interact with and learn the ropes. Thank you for your time!Unthir9 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Arcane mage looking for raiding guild 711 item level arcane mage currently 11/13 H HFC, looking for a guild that uses mumble or TS, the times I'm looking to raid are between 10pm- 1am, I can raid any day of the week, add hingachrist#1263 if you are interested in adding me to your raid rosterPrometius3 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 700 DK LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone! I am coming back from a long hiatus from raiding, and am looking for a raiding guild that is looking into pushing into heroic content. I am experienced both as a dps and as a tank. I am 700ilvl for UH and 697 for Blood. I am able to OT, but would prefer a dps slot. Ideal times would be anytime Mon-Wed after 7 30pm server time Thanks, pm in game or post here!Exe2 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Last time Silthide has killed? I'm camping for him and he seems to never spawn?Hornquake0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 [A] <Edited> :O <Edited>Minervae0 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 3, 2015 [H]12/13H <Tribe Gaming> <Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, aiming for a Heroic clear and as many Mythics as possible by the end of the Tier. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team. We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to taking in a group, depending on the comp of said group. We currently have room for one healer (preferably a Shaman), and DPS (preferably ranged). As of now, we have no tank spots open. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 12/13H HFC Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?30042-WoW-Chapter-Directory-How-to-Tribe-in-WoW. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!Wayaashi0 Oct 3, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 gold CMs Any guilds on this realm doing gold CM carries? If so how much? And if not are there any groups looking for a healer to do them as a team? :pBjuorn0 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 12/13H 2-day guild LF throughput healer About Us Propaganda is a 20m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 13/13N, 12/13H Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: mistweaver or holy/disc priest. Please be at least 705 ilvl; heroic experience in HFC is a plus! The guild is happy to provide flasks and food, but please have extra food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance, Stormrage-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. For more information, please feel free to contact the officers in-game at Fernmoo#1278 and Saej#1147 or visit our website at propagandathrall.enjin.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Fern1 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 694 Warlock Looking for Raiding Guild Hey everyone! I am a 694 Lock that is currently looking for a raiding guild to complete N HFC and progress into H HFC. I am 6/13N and 1/13H. Ive cleared BRF on Normal and Heroic, if you have any questions just add me in game and ask or post hereFluxen8 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 WW&Rogue looking to get back into raiding. We have lots of past experience (can look at achievments) me and rogue took a long break and wanted to get back into WoW PvE, so we started fresh we did RaF and as of 2 days ago were level 1 now we should be 100 by tonight, I know some guilds are not willing to deal with the process of two new chars but we are very good and dependable raiders, I (monk) also have a lot of experience in PvP which IMO makes you more adept to this game. Let us know if you are willing to give us a chance and prove we will be top DPS on your raid charts. Smokedatloud#1106 or Hellsing452#1686 (rogue) if you want to talk to her as well..... she is very experience as a healer and has healed top end raids in US 50 + guilds and is trying out rogue (because that's the type of gamer she is) can be versatile if you need her on heals, Priest, Pally................. The catch is we are in need of a LATE night guild that means no earlier than 1am ESTJd6 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Mage and Resto Shaman looking for guild Currently in a great guild full of good people but the raiding scene just isn't what we're looking for at this time. So now we're going to jump into the wonderful fun that will be trying to find a guild that fits our needs and has a spot for the both of us. We're not completely against pushing mythic content it's just this late in the expansion we would rather just see some heroic content and find a place that as a couple we fit in. What we're looking for: Group that is working on heroic progression No drama Two nights a week Laid back but focused progression with people that want to succeed What to expect from us In front of raid entrance 10 minutes before raid Stocked up on 125 buff food, stat rune, potions, health tonics and flasks Prepared to spend as long as it takes bashing our face into a boss on progression until it's down No crying over loot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/H%C3%BBrricane/simple Hurricane has been exclusively a restoration shaman for the many years I've known her. She's always been a competent and competitive healer. You can ask her to go elemental but it's never worked in the past but good luck with it.Always8 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 ¥¥¥5/13M - LF Warlock, Spriest, and Rogue¥¥¥ Hey guys! Real quick description of the guild and what you'd be getting into. We started Mythic HFC about 3 weeks ago, and we got 2/13M since then, which to me isn't too bad. We are a non "die hard try hard" guild, but we do like to get work and progression done at a decent pace. As well as goals to see the end boss on the highest difficulty. It's no secret, the attrition rate for guilds who are similarly or more progressed in this tier and previous tiers is alarming. We understand that real life happens - players are people too with real life commitments; however, we are looking for those players who are able to manage their time well and commit to our raid times, to put in the effort to maximize their potential with their class and help us clear content efficiently. Anyhow, below you will find our requirements and additional information regarding the guild and the raid: -Information: Raid times: Tues-Wed-Thurs 8-11pm - est Current Progression Boss: Mythic Kormok. Voice Chat: mumble (ye I hate it too, not so bad once you get into it) Faction: Horde Realm: Thrall (US) (IF you have fantastic logs, its possible we can pay for the xfer) Loot: We have the epgp add-on JUST to see who needs what and how to prioritize it, but ultimately its up to the loot council to decide who gets what, there is no actual DKP system.-Requirements: Need mumble. Need at least 12/13 Heroic kills in the current tier. Need to be Horde. Need to provide logs to prove your case. Need to be willing to transfer if we unfortunately can't pay for it for you. Need to be able to commit to the raid times and be there every time, again we know things sometimes come up, just give us a heads up if they do. Must have a equip item level of 705, as well as the 735+ ring would bea must at this point.Here is the part where it gets specific, we are only taking specific classes and specific specs, however if you can prove that you are able to out preform one of the main raiders, the spot is yours: We are open to all classes and specs, but you would need to preform pretty decent in the raid environment. With that said, this is what we are currently looking for specifically: Warlock Warlock Shadow PriestWe obviously don't need too much of the same class or spec, just things we are keeping an eye out for, since comp at some point does matter. I apologize if the post seemed intimidating in anyway, the guild is actually really laid back and mature, if we dont get the progression boss that night, oh well, its not like we cant try again the next day or week, like I mentioned, not a die hard try hard guild, quite fun actually =) Anyway guys you can reply to this post or contact myself via the following battle tag: (Pm me, even if it says i'm not in any game, ill always have the bnet client open! Do allow me some time to see your add request or message, as I may be away at school or asleep) Kazejin#1934Kazezoku4 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Relentless - 2 Nights, 13/13H LFM for Mythic! Relentless is a guild formed by a core of long time, experienced raiders looking to progress through WoD normal, heroic, and mythic content. Current progression as follows: • 13/13N and 13/13H HFC • 10/10H BRF • 7/7H and 2/7M HM Raid Schedule - Wed &Thurs 7:45pm to 11:00pm EST. Only 2 nights - You can still enjoy real life! Current Needs: Strong, secure, stable, reliable, dedicated, and committed raiders - Raiders that know their job and actually show up to do their job! • Mage • Warlock • Shadow Priest • Boomkin • Enhance Shaman Please apply even if your class/spec isn't listed above as all applications are reviewed. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcomed. To assist with progression the guild will provide feasts, flasks, potions, gems, enchants, and repairs. What we expect from everyone: (1) Raiders are to know their class inside and out including stat priorities, proper gems, enchants, etc. (2) Be Punctual! Relentless only raids 3 hours per night on 2 nights. This means we get in and get to work immediately, we have a very limited time slot and need to get as much done as possible. (3) Come prepared for the raid by reviewing boss fights. (4) Work hard and have fun! We have some of the best vent conversations, biggest laughs, deepest sighs and we enjoy every minute of it. Other great aspects: Behind the avatar you see on your screen is a human and we will always be human first! We keep the guild small. We have become great friends and loyal teammates. We want to maintain a small tight knit raid roster and not have to bench people or give anyone false hope. We also enjoy going back, helping guildies with achievements, running old content they may have missed, getting mounts they may be lacking. Some love to pvp. Some love to hold ranks on wowprogress for pet battles. Some obsess over achievement points. Do you play other games, other mmo's, consoles? Lots of that here too! Raiders, casuals, couples, families, friends, strangers that become friends! A little bit of everything is what you will find... Interested? A few ways to catch us! • Add JodiLynn#1144 to chat ingame • Visit our Homepage and click "Apply to Guild" on the upper left hand column: http://www.relentless-thrall.guildlaunch.com/ • Send us an email either through guildlaunch or Relentless.Thrall@gmail.com • Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1375227736067303/Crystalle0 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 [H] US-Thrall Advent Immortal 9/13 Heroic Our raid times: Heroic Progression team runs Thursday/Monday 7PM – 10PM server. Who we are: The guild is an established guild that has been around for a while now. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild. We want to kill bosses and we want to challenge ourselves. Our priority, however, is providing a stable and comfortable environment in which to do so. We have grown the guild from scratch and feel it has a family type atmosphere. What we are looking for: Heroic Team : 695 Item level and up Accepting tanks Accepting all ranged DPS Normal team: 680 Item level and up (willing to help level and gear) Accepting all specs and classes at this time that meet item level requirements. We are always looking for exceptional Players. If your class is not listed above, and you think you can make in impact on one of our raid teams, please feel free to contact us. Feel free to contact Lectron via in game mail or pst or BNET Lectron #1487Lectron1 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 LF Healer and Ranged dps 6/13H guild <Taylor Swifts Fist Force> is currently looking for 1 more healer (non pally) and ranged dps to finish heroic HFC. A little about us: We are 12/13N 6/13H with most of our raiders being 12/13 or 13/13H even having some mythic experience in our leadership. We have fun during raids and give eachother a hard time so having thick skin is a must! We raid tues and thurs from 9pm-12EST. If you have any questions or you're interested in a trial add me in game mellow#1531Hollywoöd0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 [H] Ascendency is Looking for more Ascendency is a guild comprised of sociable, mature player who strive for teamwork, camaraderie and enjoyment of the game as we prevail over the foes of the land from current and past perils. Our goal is to conquer PVE content as a synergic team and attain various epic deeds. Be a place where members can find a home and not just be a warm body. Faction: Horde Server: US-Thrall – EST Member Type: Adult (21+) Working class w/full time jobs Voice Service: Ventrilo Events: Monthly guild contests/activities The Legion (Raid) For those dedicated, who seek a challenge, and are able to progressively ascend higher-level content, come join the Ascendant Legion to defeat Azeroth’s enemies. Details: Normal Dedicated/dynamic 10-player minimum Tuesday - 8:30p EST (2.5hr)/Wednesday - 8:30p EST (2.5hr)/Saturday - 8p EST(3hr) Loot: Personal Class: The one you enjoy Spec: LF Heals & DPS (with Non-DPS off-spec Preferably) We accept all classes and specs as Social member. Guild Communication: The guild has a paid web site, facebook page and a twitter account enabling members to socialize and stay informed with the latest and greatest. The website is our primary location to keep up with happenings of the guild. http://ascendency.guildlaunch.com/ https://www.facebook.com/ascendencyguild Twitter: Ascendencyguild Contact: Kyriale#1795 Kelden#1324 Feorne#1606Jyotika0 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Level 60 raiding guild Echoes of the Lost Age is now recruiting! We are a level 60 guild from the horde side of Thrall, and our main goal is progression. We want to start in dungeon blues and work our way up through the Vanilla raids, and get a taste of what real raiding used to be and the fun and enjoyment of gearing up with guildees. If you're interested head on over we need all the help we can getDròod4 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 TAROT is recruiting for heroic content <Tarot> is looking for more We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday 8:30p-12a server time Officers you can contact are Lucidik,Aldeon and Kirant - btag: Bucho2015#1420 Current progression for HFC is 13/13Normal 6/13Heroic - we should be 13/13 by now but attendance has been an issue Raid days and times Monday-Off night Tuesday-8:30p-12a (server time) Wednesday-8:30p-12a (server time) Thursday-Off but if we move to three nights, it will probably be here Friday-Off night Saturday-Off night - We run normal for folks that need help with gear Sunday-Off night What You Can Expect From Us We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 6 hours a week but still aim to clear all heroic content While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. We also expect that you have an acceptable level of gear. Also, we need you to be open to criticism and be willing to recognize if you're under performing and seek help if you are unable to acquire it on your own We also require that you are a mature player who likes to have fun. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 9 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid. Raiding With Us 1. We are a tight-knit group of raiders. We have a set group that we plan on going in with every night, but EVERYONE who is raider status in our guild will get a chance to raid. 2. We use a very simple MS >OS roll system 3. Ventrillo is expected to be kept clear at all times during times of progression. We love to chat and have good times during trash and farm bosses but our ultimate goal during our raid times is to down bosses. 4. DPS are expected to pre-pot as well as pot during the middle of encounters. The more damage you can push the better after all DPS is your job :) 5. If you are consistently under performing, you will be replaced. We genuinely like everyone we allow into the guild, however we are progression-minded and need the best possible group, every position is competitive (this helps all our raiders stay at the top of their game).Kirant1 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 [h] Ooken Dookers 2/13M LF late night DPS Ooken Dookers is recruiting for late night raiding, currently looking for DPS to get into mythic. Current progression is 13/13H and 2/13M Hellfire Citadel. Looking for: 1-3 dps, ranged preferred High Demand: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomkin Even though we have preferences listed for specific slots, any exceptional player will be considered. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday - Main raid nights Friday - Whatever we can do with who logs in Midnight - 3am server (9pm - midnight pacific) Historically, we were a 10 player heroic guild starting in ICC in wrath, with most of our members having raided since vanilla. If you can avoid fire, have a sense of humor, make consistent progress on boss pulls, and know your class well, than you might be a good fit. If you are interested please reply below or contact one of our officers in game on Thrall: Vúlcan (alt+163) / BTag: epeonv1#1283 Logøth (alt+0248) Dramoran / BTag: Dimnis#1528 Most of the guild members can track us down outside of the game, too, if necessary.Logøth6 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 [H] <Scrubless> US-Thrall 2-Day (4/13M) LFM Greetings! <Scrubless> 4/13M 13/13H is a casual US-Thrall Horde raiding guild currently seeking active raiders to continue our progression. We are currently seeking most classes and specs. Our current raid times are 8:30pm EST to 12:00am EST on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. We are always recruiting strong like minded, mechanically sound DPS to round out our progression raiding core, so even if your role is not listen above, do no hesitate to apply. We provide a relaxed fun environment to raid in, while maintaining a solid focus on progression. We use TeamSpeak3 to communicate and also do extra activities such as alt raids, older content and helping with the gearing of alts through dungeons and gear farming. We tend to try and clean up content in most difficulties throughout the week. The guild is very active outside the raid but this is not a requirement from our raiders. Some of us play games such as League, Smite, Heroes, Hearthstone, D3, etc. You can also reach us online at www.scrubless.org where you will find kill videos, guild information, etc. For more information feel free to contact one of the following in-game VIA battle tag: Cran#1405 (Guild Master) (OP) Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader, Recruiting Assistance)Cransform0 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 680 Mage LF a guild I was raiding up until Christmas week in Highmaul until I had to step away from the game. I just recently came back and transferred from Hyjal to Thrall. I am looking for a guild that is currently raiding and is looking for a player that is reliable and will show up every night and on time. I am on the East Coast and am looking for something earlier in the day/evening but will more then happily raid to as late as 10-11 o'clock at night most nights.Pierrick3 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 <Tribe Gaming> LF guild merge Hi there. My name is Joey, and I'm the leader for Tribe Gaming's WoW Chapter. We're looking to strengthen our roster to keep going strong through the waning phases of this expansion, going into Legion. Over the years some of our best recruitment has been via groups of people, since they tend to come along with some camaraderie already built-in! Here's some tidbits about us. The times may be negotiable, depending. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Current Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 12/13H HFC Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) Right now we have about 12-15 people, but a few are not married to the idea of Mythics. I think we could accommodate a group of about the same size. We'd have the 20 needed, with a few other people to either swap in and out, or to fill gaps as needed if they aren't into committing to the raid team full-time. Tribe is a multi-gaming community with a history in various games for over 14 years. Send me a tell or post here, and we can chat!Wayaashi1 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 708 UH DK Looking to fill in open raid spots! Hi everyone, I am a long time heroic raider. Clearing all content in both Cata, and Mist (before this mythic !@#$). I've been a core member of DNA and their mythic raid team until this past April due to work. After being off for several months, I am finally able to get back on, but sadly its due to a family member becoming ill (they're doing better now, but still closely monitored). Because of this unseen event, it caused me to leave my job in medical, so i could have time to take care of them. That being said, I am re-applying to jobs that used to do since things have calmed down, but a majority of the openings are 2nd or 3rd shifts. So right now I work at my side job and just picked up more hours and i am home no later than 9pm (est), which Monday and Tuesday usually are late days. I know that's a bit of my personal life, but just had to get it out there to say i currently cant commit to a raid team. DNA is a home to me, but due to the uncertainly of me being able to make raid times if and when a new job arises, I am currently no longer a core raider, and just join them to punch Mannoroth and Archie in the face for the ring upgrade. This does make for a pretty boring raid week. I am just looking to take my mind off things and do something i enjoy. So if any guild just need an extra body, decent DPS and raid awareness. Just hit me up!Pherin1 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 resto druid/resto shammy Looking for a guild for my resto druid and or resto shammy. both are horde and druid is 709 with full ring and shammy is 702. I am 4/7M, 10/10H, 3/10M, 13/13N and 11/13H. Looking for a guild similarly progressed. If interested leave a post here or add me on Btag bjuorn#1752. My work hours are Monday-Wednesday 9am-5pm EST, and Thursdays are 2pm-10pm EST.Bjuorn0 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 703 Resto Shaman LF Guild 703 Shaman Looking for a raiding guild. Took a break due to some life issues, looking to get back into it and have some fun available Tues, Wed, and Thursday 7-11. My Real id is Detth#1242Detth5 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Vicious Cuddling Needs You. We are looking for people to add to this epic journey that is Warlords of Draenor at the moment we need a Healer for our core team. We are 10/13 HFC. Specifically we would like a Holy Pally or Disc Priest - We raid Monday 8pm-11pm server time (Monday is for clean up) Tuesday 8pm-11pm server time Thursday 8pm-11pm server time - Most of us are real life friends and family so we don't do drama. - We hangout in mumble to chat - We don't nerd rage over loot we play because we like each others company. - We have fun. Most of us have played WoW for 8+ years and the only thing that stays the same are the friendships we make. Saying that, Vicious Cuddling is not just trying to fill spots, Vicious Cuddling is trying to build a community. You can contact us by the following battle tags: brighteyes#1541 muddskunk#1743Shuppet0 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 696 HPally LF weekend raiding guild. 12/13N and 5/13H looking for a late night, weekend raiding guild.Aggréssor5 Sep 25, 2015