Thrall

Jun 3, 2015 H <Calculated Demise> social, fun & more! Thinking about finding a new guild to call home? Sick of dead silence in guild chat? Looking for a place where people actually WANT to play together with their guildies? Calculated Demise may be just what you're looking for! We're looking for men and women who are friendly with a sense of humor. Our guild is mostly focused on the social aspect of the game, so you shouldn't have a difficult time getting a guild group for heroics or even old raid content (we're a bunch of altaholics too!). We have quite a few pet battlers and a few PVP'ers (definitely not our focus as a guild). We also have some fun guild activities our GM keeps in the works to make sure everyone is having fun! We have a weekly guild lottery and a Naked Gnome Race coming up! We typically have the most regular activity (between 8-15 players logged in) between 11am - 11pm Mon-Thursday and on the weekends our activity levels spike to about 15-20 players logged in at any given time. And weekends are a great time for some catching up via Vent (we have our own server)! Out of the game we share info via our guild Facebook page and our guild website http://calculated-demise.guildlaunch.com/. Our fledgling raid group (what we lovingly refer to as Casual Core) is made up of mostly veteran players who just don't have the time to invest in HardCore Progression raiding any more. But we still want to see content and have fun with a great group of people who can follow directions and avoid standing in poop. Our raids are Saturday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm Server (HM 6/7, H HM 2/7). Right now we have about 12-14 dedicated raiders. We're looking to hit the 20 person team mark, so we're primarily looking to fill caster DPS and melee DPS slots for the raid team. If all this sounds like something you'd be interested in feel free to add us on bnet! Our GM - MadMamaTess#1360 Our Recruiting Officer - Sinyk#1261 Our Raid Lead - DejaVudoo#1498Púrén2 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 [H]<Yes We Are a Guild> Looking 4 All classes You are walking through the forest and decide to stomp on a nearby critter, you miss and the little jerk runs up your leg, into your armor, and begins to gnaw on your soft bits. Do you A) Calmly remove your armor and release the thing. Or B) GET A HAMMER AND RING YOURSELF LIKE A BELL TILL THE THING DIES! If you chose 'B' <Yes We Are a Guild> may just be the place for you. We are currently doing heroic BRF Progression looking for more like minded casual raiders that can get the job done when the time comes 7/10 (N)BRF 5/10(H)BRF raid times Fri 10p-1a server Sun. 10p-12a server more info yesweareaguild.enjin.com/ or contact any online members to direct you to an officer or .Yesimacow- gm Johdas- officer Aderross- officer GrumpyPants#11213 Ezenis- officerAderross0 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 3, 2015 Echoes of the Lost Age-Lvl 60 Raid Guild [H] Please remember that at this point in time the guild is vanilla ONLY. BC and Wrath can/will be part of the guild in the future. Echoes of the Lost Age is a newish guild on the sever Thrall-US on the Horde faction designed with the idea of old school raiding. The plans for this guild is to progress through Vanilla raids, followed by BC and then Wrath. Our goal is to be able to have multiple teams raiding at their own pace in which ever level zone they want. Right now because of how new the guild is we're only going to focus on vanilla raiding and move onto BC/Wrath later on. How we plan to make it work: - We plan on recruiting as many people that want to join, the amount of teams the guild will have will just depend on the amount of people wanting to raid. - We're doing our first raid on June 5th. Raid days are still to be decided but the times will be during the night. (We can have day time raids if enough members wish to start that.) - We don't plan on cross realm raiding, our focus is to keep the guild primarily on the Thrall realm. This could change in the future. Rules: - No Monks or Death Knights (Death Knights can join for wrath). - You are allowed to level in heirlooms. - Upon reaching 60 (Or level cap for your bracket) you will be required to remove all heirlooms and only use gear you've gathered through dungeons, quests and crafting. (You won't get the chance to raid before level cap) - You CAN NOT be run through a raid by a higher level character to use the gear that drops. The only raid gear you are allowed to use is the gear that you get while raiding within the guild at the appropriate level. - We accept any race. - You can not raid in PVP gear - All enchants must be from vanilla (or the appropriate expansion) - Professions have no cap however; you are only permitted to use crafted items from the expansion that you are raiding on. FAQ Q : The game is different making the older raids a lot easier, how will you deal with this? A : Yes it is true that the game has changed a lot and due to this the raids will be easier. This will not be a true 100% vanilla experience however, we do not plan on bringing 40 people (or the raid size cap). The teams will be smaller to bring back the challenge. Q : How big will the raid sizes be then? A : It all depends on the expansion and raid we're doing. Q : What if I join in late and the raid team is already half way through the expansion? A : You will most likely join the raid team with the lowest progression that suits your time schedule the best. Depending on the expansion you would be expect to be geared best you could. I don't see any huge complications with this issue. tl;dr you will be slotted into a team that best suits you. Q : How do I join? A : There are two main ways to join the guild : 1) Add my battle tag Zaranax#6662 and I can add you myself 2) Just make a new character on Thrall and whisper anyone in the guild, everyone can invite for now Please remember that at this point in time the guild is vanilla ONLY. BC and Wrath can/will be part of the guild in the future. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer.Batwazie0 Jun 3, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 2/10M [Sarcastically Good] T-TH-SU 9pm-12am [Sarcastically Good] 1/7M-2/10M We are a friendly group comprised of college students, military vets, working professionals, but most of all dedicated WoW players. Our number one goal is to have all of our raiders having fun playing what class or role they enjoy and that encourages them to come to all raid nights with a pumped up attitude about hanging with their WoW buddies and raiding high end content! This philosophy has made going through 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 2/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry a blast. We have a very excited and active raider player base right now and everyone wants to add more like minded people so we can now compete for Mythic progress on the server. Raid Times 9PM - 12PM server time Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday ***Currently we have a very high priority for dual spec classes. Recruiting people that have high frequency and proficiency with their DPS spec but are comfortable enough to switch over to a Tank or Healing position for certain fights in Mythics. List of classes we currently don't have a dedicated raider position; Feral / Guardian Druid Retribution / Protection Paladin Fury or Arms / Protection Warrior Whirlwind / Brewmaster Monk Shadow / Disc Priest Elemental / Resto Shaman Enhance Shaman Mistweaver Rogue x2 Warlock x2 NO Mage NO Hunter No DK Requirements Vent with working Mic DBM RCLootCouncil 685+ / iLevel can be negotiable with off setting raiding experience 90% Attendance Commitment 10/10 Black Rock Foundry experience Contact Us Please send ingame Battlenet friend request to Proph#1684 for additional questions or Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1560024674275135/ [u][/u]Keriel26 Jun 2, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 <Twenty Five to Life> is now recruiting. <Twenty Five to Life>-thrall is currently recruiting to fill our core raiding spots. Raid times are 4:15pm-7:30 pm EST Tues/Wed/Fri. PM me for further info. All classes may inquire. Looking for: Tanks- Blood DK Prot Pally Healer- Disc Priest/Shadow OS M DPS- Fury Warrior Combat Rouge Enhance Shaman R DPS- BM Hunter S PriestRayzel1 Jun 2, 2015
Jun 2, 2015 [H] Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild I'm getting tired of mediocre raiding groups that fall apart within a raid tier. I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild with strong leadership that won't let me down. I play Prot/Ret most comfortably, but would be willing to play Brewmaster if transfer costs are covered (poor college student). I've played enhancement before, but that alt is not geared at all for this expansion. I haven't been raiding long, but have done well in that short time. ToT - 10/13H while current tier as Prot/Ret SoO - 11/14H before the conversion to Mythic as Prot/Enhancement HM - 7/7H BRF - 10/10H I haven't gotten to into Mythic raiding this expansion. If you're interested, leave your battletag and I'll get back to you.Paul1 Jun 2, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Found a team to trial, thanks Looking for Heroic Raid team looking to move into mythic. I have my Aotc chieve, priest does not but is skilled. Looking for 2 nights during the week, Priest name is Iyasucage. Real ID is Chewie#1121. ThanksPopsnlocks3 Jun 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Looking for casual guild Hello Hordes of Thrall. I'm looking for a guild for casual or semi-serious raiders and whose sole purpose it NOT just HM or BRF (i.e.: doing old DK, or Cata or current Heroic dungeons is fun too!) I'm a very casual raider myself. I'd like to complete HM and BRF on Heroic (and dare I hope Mythic too) someday but my skill and my gear isn't up to par yet. I'm not expecting to be carried nor am I expecting a regular spot in weekly raids, but a chance at doing the new contents once in a while and maybe a few pointers from fellow guildies on how to boost my DPS would be appreciated. I'm a self sustained player, I won't be mooching off your guild resources and if anything, I could help contribute. I'm usually available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night (so guilds whose main raid nights are Sat & Sun, sorry, won't work). Please let me know if you have a spot for me.Rumpstër4 Jun 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Old - Carry one We have updated our recruitment thread. Please visit here for our latest. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17905500957Aeveli69 Jun 1, 2015
Jun 1, 2015 Looking for horde casual guild that's active Hey! I am looking for a guild with people that are grownups. I like a good sense of humor, chatting on vent and casual raiding, basically a fun place without drama. For me its not fun unless I have a bunch of folks to play with.Jenkayah3 Jun 1, 2015
May 31, 2015 "WorldofWarcraft Fly In" If you support "flying in Azeroth" please come join others as we mount up on our favorite flying mounts to soar or hover over our factions capitol cities, to show our solidarity and our love of flying in game. Please tell your friends, guildies, raiding buddies, or anyone who supports our view of allowing flying in World of Warcraft to show up on June 6th, 2015 at 12noon CST, 11am EST, 2pm PST at either Stormwind (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). Post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc. This is a friendly protest to show Blizzard how much this aspect of the game means to us. We will take to the skies at the designated time and the goal is to have as many flying up above the cities as possible, the "WoW Fly In" will last for 1hr, but you don't have to commit for that full hour, if you can just show up and fly your mount for 15mins, or whatever you can allow for, it will be great. Copy this message and make a corresponding forum post on your specific realm forum, or spread the word any way you see fit to. Thanks for your support and passion, hope to see you soaring in the skies on June 6th.Galohalt3 May 31, 2015
May 31, 2015 <Death of Irony> 10/10H is looking for more <Death of Irony> is a 10/10H guild that is looking for a few dps to round out our core raid team. Someone with a tanking off spec would be ideal. Mature group. Raid times Wed & Thurs 7-10 and Optional Raid Friday 8-11. 675+Kreatcher0 May 31, 2015
May 31, 2015 684 Warrior dps(tank exp.) Lf guild First off, I have to get this tad-bit of info off my chest, I;m a cow T.T So if that interferes with raiding then I'm terribly sorry. Besides that, been playing for a few years,1-10 mythic BRF (Before guild imploded) Free Just about every night, Used to be part of Origin, on shu'halo Bunch of realm first. Just been bored lately and figured to see if there was anyone needing a warrior to stand in fire and blame, and take me away from pvping and Pokemon battles. Haven't raided in a guild for a few weeks now since guilds blowing up left and right is a thing. Battletag Redcloud9#1169 Please read> IF the guild is going to break up in a few weeks, don't respond, IF the gm is shagging an officer and dramma pops out the wazoo, don't respond. Literally every guild in the last while has had issues of to where I had to post on here again. Just want to get more boss kills, and mythic Arch. down in a timely fashion. ()/) (^.^) <3 (")('')Abysick0 May 31, 2015
May 31, 2015 700 Enhancement LF progression raiding guild Only looking for a new guild because my work schedule changed which is conflicting with my current guilds raid schedule. Currently 6/10 mythic exp with getting 7th under 10% a few times. Looking forward to 6.2 progression!! Can only raid during these hours(all are ST); Tuesday 9:30-1am. Wednesday 9:30-1am. Thursday anytime after 8-1am. Could mayyyybeeee squeeze in a sunday night every now and then but for now, this is what I have. Preferably guilds that are already doing mythic progression. /edit: Also have a 692 resto set for off.Riyyu1 May 31, 2015
May 31, 2015 678 Guardian Druid Looking for active and social raiding horde guild. I am available most days and times and I know all the fights. I am experienced, mature, respectful, reliable, helpful as well. Sabre#1780 add me on battlenet and we can hop on a voice server and talk details. Currently on Hyjal server but willing to transfer for the right guildDabeasty0 May 31, 2015
May 30, 2015 H692 rouge lf Fri/sat or late nite hi all. as Axios is going to trasfer off server I'm looking for a new team. I raided in clasic, bc and northrend before taking a break i came back just in time for part of hm and brf. 10/10 heroic 1/10 m and i have done beastlord m aswell (3%) i can raid any time fri/sat or after 10pm est most any day of the week. I'm looking for 6.2 mostly so i dont mind a group that is still in heroic now. i also have a 657 sham or elly or resto if that fits better i can play ether.Olvermul1 May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015 Cindercloth Vest Pattern for sale? Has anyone been able to get their hands on Cindercloth Pattern for a tailorer? If so I would to buy it from you. If not the pattern, then perhaps someone that already knows the pattern? I'd buy one if it was made? Thanks.Nicciheat2 May 30, 2015
May 29, 2015 looking for a casual guild on horde side. Hey! I am looking for a guild with people that are grownups. I like a good sense of humor, chatting on vent and casual raiding, basically a fun place without drama. For me its not fun unless I have a bunch of folks to play with.Jenkayah1 May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 [H] <Exploding Sheep Inc> 10/10N 10/10H Hey Thrall'ers, I'm an officer of <Exploding Sheep Inc>. We're looking to expand into mythic. As the title reflects, we are 10/10H and of course 7/7H HM. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00pm-12:00am server time (EST). A few things about us: Guild bank filled with enchanting mats, gems, flasks, and potions for our raiders. Guild repairs active 24/7. Loot system is MS > OS rolls until we get enough players for EPGP. Teamspeak 3 for our voice communication. Website - www.sheepgoesboom.com (couldn't believe the domain name wasn't taken...!) Logs - we run logs across warcraftlogs, worldoflogs, and askmrrobot.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Specifically, we need players with 665+ ilvl: Dps - Both ranged and melee, especially leather wearers. Healers - Priest, druid, and shamans. Tanks - If you are a tank and looking to raid with us, we ask that you keep a DPS offspec handy.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For any of you guys who know me from pugs, I host a weekly friday 7/7H HM clears at about 10pm server and fill a 30 man raid and two shot imperator most times. Last week we helped 13 people get their AOTC on toons from 640-660 ilvl. Feel free to come this friday. Please whisper or send me postal in game @ Oliverklozof or @Nabil on Thrall to talk further, or @Crakzert who is our guild leader. Thanks for reading!Oliverklozof5 May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 RAIDING GUILD - LF - RAIDING GUILD Crush is a Heroic Raiding guild here on Thrall, like many other guilds we suffer from too many guilds and not enough players. Recently we started something new, Cross Realm Raiding in cooperation with other Guilds. This seems to be the trend of the future, smaller guilds working together to meet the greater goal. We are looking to establish an alliance with another guild on Thrall that has similar goals and philosophy. ABOUT US: Crush is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in vent while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. We bring at a minimum every week, a Pro/Ret Paladin, Holy Priestess, Unholy DK, BM Huntress, and Fire Mage. Everyone is 675-682 ilv., most with heroic experience. We are looking for another guild that raids somewhere around Monday-Thursday 2 or 3 nights a week, between 7-11pm server times. If you are experiencing similar problems and want to get back to raiding on a consistent basis, without all the hassles of changing guilds etc. then maybe this is the solution you have been looking for. You can contact Zuúl, Unholyend or Bendie in game if you want to chat. Good luck and I hope we hear from you. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Zuúl2 May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 Ascent 10/10M LF tank, priest, dps Moo. http://www.ascent-guild.com We're currently 7/7M and 10/10M. We're looking for a tank, a healing priest and some dps to move into 6.2. Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm EST. I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla. You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Imax/Moomins. My RealID is Glayde#1541 Other contacts: Scield - McGear#1716 Drobocop - Asag#1636 Mallagint - Mallagin#1519 ...Triviacow0 May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 690 Disc, 687 MW/691 Rogue, 688 DK: LF Guild Looking to possibly xfer to the Thrall server. We are three friends, and long time wow players (10 + years), experienced raiders, and exceptional healers/dps/tanks. We are currently looking for a new raiding guild, that raids 2-3 nights a week Monday - Friday, for about 2-3 hours a night. Not super hardcore, but not casual either. A guild that has lots of comradery and is like a huge family. Active, social, fun. But when it comes down to progression, is able to successfully put their game face on, and work together to push through the content. Current progression: Priest: 4/7 Mythic Highmaul, 7/7 Heroic & 9/10 Heroic BRF, 10/10 Normal BRF. Skilled equally in Disc & Holy. I also have a geared 675 Resto Druid and Resto/Ele Shaman that i'm equally skilled at as well, if those classes are a better fit for raid comp. MW Monk/Rogue: 687 MW/691 Rogue: 1/10 Mythic BRF, 10/10 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic HM, 7/7 Heroic. Death Knight: 688 UH/Blood DK, 4/7 Mythic Highmaul & 9/10 normal BRF, 9/10 Heroic BRF. Exceptional at tanking all bosses in BRF, tank calls, coordinating strategies, ect. Unholy/Frost exceptional DPS. Blood tank preferred. Will DPS MS if needed w/ viable Tank Offspec. We have parses and we are able to come in as a trial if needed as well. We are open minded to server transferring, horde is preferred. Thank you for your time. We look forward to slaying monsters with you. - Anabella @Bellabot#1189 - Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Anabella/advanced Druid: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Vee/advanced Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Viee/advanced - Helmily @Sean#11240 - MW Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Mlsty/advanced Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Helmily/advanced - Smallpox - DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/guldan/Smallp%C3%B6x/advancedAnabella5 May 29, 2015
May 29, 2015 hunter 692 shaman heal 690 durid tank 688 look for a good raid guild. plz dont wasted my time have me fill out app to join. your not pay me to play so im not fill out a app. ok i have pug my way 7/7h and 10/10h aotc with pug not guild. try to get out of pugin. all toon have 4 sets tire and gear right . add me if you like to know more kramc420@gmail.com that my real id.Smokingmotta2 May 29, 2015
May 28, 2015 {H} <Warlods of Draino> 1/7M HM 10/10H BRF <Warlords of Draino> [H] Thrall (PvE-EST) Slowed down our Progress for BRF but gearing up for a hard push into HFC 1/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 2/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry LEAD Raid Schedule: ♦ Tuesday - 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST ♦ Wednesday - 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST ♦ Thursday - 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST Current Recruitment Needs: ♦ Warlock (HIGH) ♦ Balance Druid (MEDIUM) ♦ Shadow Preist (MEDIUM) ♦ Enhancement Shaman (MEDIUM) ♦ Restoration Shaman (HIGH) ♦ Any EXCEPTIONAL player Details: <Warlords of Draino> is now recruiting for 20man Mythic Blackrock Foundry and more importantly moving into Hellfire Citadel! We're forming from like minded individuals wishing to push progression on a tight 9 hour schedule. We value the feedback of our raiding core and expect you to give it when we ask for it. We have a fun raiding atmosphere, but you should be able to take constructive criticism and look to improve and learn from your mistakes as quickly as possible. Repeated deaths to mechanics is unacceptable. Our raids are usually fast-paced and usually have as little downtime as possible. We try to do as much as possible in our 3 day raiding schedule. We aim to keep a structured raid environment while still enjoying the fun aspects of the game. We hardly ever add extra raiding days (this includes on the first week of release)! We will not be doing any mandatory activities outside of our scheduled raid hours (split raiding / beta testing), but our raiders tend to do things outside of the raid hours on their own and there will almost always be something for you to do in our guild! Most of us do enjoy raiding on our alts, so there are various raids for them if you are interested in that. We also have a lot of raiders that enjoy playing other games together outside of raiding such as League of Legends & CS:GO. If you feel that you would be a good fit for our roster, please contact one of our officers on battle.net if you have any questions. Udderskills (Grim#1195) - Recruiting OfficerUdderskills9 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 Late Night Raid Guild LFM 12-3am Ooken Dookers is recruiting for late night raiding, currently looking for some extra dps and maybe a healer to bolster our ranks past 20 for mythic progression. We are 1/7M, 7/7H Highmaul, and 10/10H BRF. Looking For: 3-4 dps, ranged preferred 1 healer / dps switch hitter Even though we have preferences listed for specific slots, any exceptional player will be considered (though we are overfull on mail wearers). We have been a 10m heroic guild since ICC in wrath, with most of our members having raided since vanilla. If you can avoid fire, have a sense of humor, make consistent progress on boss pulls, and know your class well, than you might be a good fit. Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - midnight Pacific (Midnight - 3am server) We are determined to find experienced raiders who will dedicate themselves to progressing through everything Draenor can throw at us. That said we are not a hardcore guild but we do expect to progress on content in a timely manner. If you are interested please reply below or contact one of our officers in game on Thrall: Vúlcan (alt+163) / BTag: epeonv1#1283 Logøth (alt+0248) Dimmist / BTag: Dimnis#1528 Livinglegend Most of the guild members can track us down outside of the game, too, if necessary.Imavegie0 May 28, 2015
May 28, 2015 [H]10/10H LF7M (Possible Merge) Tribe Gaming <Tribe Gaming> (www.tribegaming.com) on US-Thrall is looking for approximately 7-8 fun and talented players to fill out our roster. We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 14 years, with chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to continue through Warlords of Draenor raids, completing as many Mythics as possible. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're a home for you. We operate on a schedule that's relatively light (7.5 hours/week), as we are mostly comprised of working adults. As far as raids go, all spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team. We're taking individual applicants, but are also open to a guild merge. We currently can only take one more tank, and maybe another healer. Server: US-Thrall - Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST Current Progress: 1/7M HM, 10/10H BRF Website: Apply or learn more at www.tribegaming.com Contact: Kroddish (Kroddish#1931) or Ferryn (Smashfiend#1663) Learn more here: http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?30042-WoW-Chapter-Directory-How-to-Tribe-in-WoW. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website with any questions. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!Kroddish0 May 28, 2015
May 27, 2015 Boss Fails Recruiting serious raiders! We may not look like much at the moment but once we are established we will have a better group , Boss Fails is a Raid guild looking for serious raiders. We are wanting to progress in BRF and even still do Normal/Heroic/Mythic HM. But we are missing more geared players, So We are looking for serious raiders for our progression core group. For Normal HM 635+ is fine, for heroic HM / BRF Group We want 650+. We are in need of Healers and Range Dps in the most high demand, But we could use a few good melee dps and Back up tanks as well. We raid T/W/Th from 10pm - 1am Est , also Server time. We really want geared players so we can compete to be one of the best guilds on thrall but still have fun while we do this. We don't look like it now but we will be a better raid group. As of now we are 6/7Normal HM , 2/7 Heroic HM, and Currently 0/10 BRF. With YOUR help we will be better and one of the best raid groups on thrall. Please send me a message in game, or over here if interested. Also my B tag is Phat#1275Phatburn12 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 WTT 100k gold for $25 LOL RP Card Want to trade 100k gold per $25 worth of League of Legends RP. Add my battletag Genetics#1153 for details.Genetìx6 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 Raid leader abuse Today in a group i came across two individuals i would like to I would like to warn your realm of Thrall about. The raid leader was Abane and his friend was Erredil. I won the roll on a piece of gear they felt I "didnt need" but stated it was OS<MS. It was of the same item level but better stats and a socket. He refused to give it to me and gave to the guy on his server Erredil i mentioned and kicked me. Watch out for these guys and dont join any groups they are leaders of. They will make an unfair experience for you all and im only here to warn you about them. Thank you for listening and have a good rest of your dayBurntblubber19 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 <Leech> Looking for skilled players to push heroic/mythic content in upcoming patch 6.2. We are currently looking for Deathknight,Shammy/Hunter. 2/10m raid leads in BRF and 5/7mythic Highmaul. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10-1 PM EST 655+ilvl plus. Please feel free to contact Baconcrunch#1585 Or hybris90@yahoo.comDevnet0 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 Closed Closed.Dinicus2 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 657 WW LF morning/sunday raiding guild I work pretty much every night during the week from 6 pm-6 AM except Sundays, so I am looking for a morning or early afternoon raiding guild, or a sunday raiding guild.Eboluh0 May 27, 2015
May 26, 2015 <Order of Chaos> 1/7M HM 10/10 H BrF <Order of Chaos> [1/7 M HM, 10/10 H BrF] has started recruiting. We are looking for all classes. This is recruitment for our core group. Our Raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10pm-1am Server(Eastern). Requirements for raiding: Be 15 minutes early for any raid that is scheduled Be raid ready (repair and have consumables at hand) Proper enchants and gems (if applicable for gems) Ventrilo is required We are looking for people who are particularly well aware of their surroundings and know how to pay attention during progression. Interaction with the guild outside of raiding is highly encouraged and plays a key part to the overall happiness of the guild. Questions or comments, please post here, or contact an officer In game.Tickles3 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 delete Absolutely Delicious currently looking for DPS classes and 1 offspec Healer for our Mythic progression team. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore progression attitude and are interested in people who want to raid and want to be tested by the current Mythic content. Raid times : Wed/Thrs/Sun 8:30 - 11:30pm server time EST Progression thus far : 4/10M - working on Flamebender Class needs : DPS: Boomkin w/ healing offspec Spriest w/ healing offspec Warlock Mage We're currently sitting on around 18 reliable players and need more competent recruits to take permanent spots on the Mythic progression team who know their class well, and will be available on all nights that we raid. Please contact me with any questions or recruitment via battle.net with my battletag @ Agrias#1785Dooker3 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 bring back the faction battles! gone are the days of old when a pvp raid on an opposing city was something we could all rally around, imagine a rain of fire from above when 40 max level players drop from above and start wreaking havoc on a faction capital; slay the leaders, orphan the children, widow the wives and pillage the vendors.. but i feel like if something like this happened these days, most players would just sit back and watch the world burn, and wait for the respawn. bring back the thrill of what Alliance V Horde really felt like.Incredibul0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 <Order of Cthulhu> is looking for you! <Order of Cthulhu> 5/7 Heroic HM 3/10 Norm BRF Newly transferred to Thrall, looking to build a raid team. We need all roles filled, all classes and levels welcome. Raid Tuesday and Thursday 10pm server time. We have a vent server and several people ready to raid. Just looking to fill in a few more key roles. Send myself (Koldklimate), or my officers Moonsinah and Likks a message in game.Koldklimate0 May 26, 2015
May 26, 2015 Para Bellum is recruiting!! Hey there! We are looking for individuals who are interested in raiding and having a good time while clearing content. The group currently is 3/7H HM and 3/10 N BRF but several members have heroic clears and some mythic kills. We are wanting to get a strong start now so we can be prepared for patch 6.2 when it drops. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are needing: 1 nonwarrior tank 2 Healers (preferably a pally, druid, or shaman) 4+ dps ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our raid schedule is: Tuesday, Thursday 11:30 PM Est - 2:30 AM Est ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are a small guild of good friends looking for more like minded individuals that enjoy raiding. We will supply food, flasks and we will help with gems and enchants to ensure everyone is at their best. We don't recruit for bench spot and attendance is super important. We do ask that if you are going to be missing a raid night that you inform myself or an officer that way we can fill the spot for the night so we can start on time. If you are interested in Para Bellum, add my Battletag Thoraxxe#1914 for questions or joining.Sîf0 May 26, 2015
May 25, 2015 9/10 H BRF 689 Prot Warrior LF Guild/RaidTeam 10/10 N BRF/ 9/10 H BRF https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2521041/latest/ Link to my Warcrlogs. (Ranked 10th on Operator Thogar) Prot Warrior LF new Guild/Raid team for Heroics/Mythic BRF and same for Hellfire coming out. ilvl 689 right now pretty much capped in gear from heroic BRF (other then Heroic T legs and other WF items) Raid Team in current guild fell apart due to people leaving and IRL factors. Really looking for solid raid team to finish out gearing as much as i can and go into Hellfire.Smalaxe5 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 LF Guild Hello! I am Vice nice to meet you, I am looking for a guild to call home on Thrall and will be raiding when I hit 100. If you are looking for an experienced raider and you are a friendly and fun guild please contact me @ MadEdge#1583. I hope to hear from you soon! Salutations, Vice.Vicelight3 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 LF Guild! I'm looking for a guild with an active guild chat ( I enjoy seeing green text and chatting while I play) I'm also looking for a guild that enjoys grouping together for all aspects of the game (PvE, PvP, Old content, Levelling, Guild Events, etc.) If your guild fits these criteria, leave a reply here or send me a message in game to Rhaenarys I hope to be able to find a guild to call home that fits these criteria! Thanks for reading, RhaenarysRhaenarys2 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Welcome home raiders Name of Guild: Vicious Cuddling Server: Thrall Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, andThursday 8pm-11pm server time About us: We are a collection of real life friends and family looking to add to the rich history of kicking donkey and taking names. We have a few people starting collage and we need replacements. What we need: We need you DUH!!. Woot...but to be specific we need healers (druids, priest, and shamans) and a mage would be GREAT. What are the requirements : We are 9/10 normal BR so ilvl should be around 665. The major thing we ask is that show up for raids. Even if your not 665 but can show up for raids we will work with you no problem we are not jerks or elitist. Its about the joy of that progression kill that keeps us going and we hope you will join us on that collective sigh of relief. Hit me up. plumyummy#1613 Plummies0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 9/10 H guild lf ranged dps, even hunters! About Us Propaganda is a 20m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 7/7H; 9/10H & 10/10N Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: ranged dps (full on warlocks/mages) Please be at least 665 ilvl; heroic experience in Highmaul is a plus! The guild is happy to provide flasks and food, but please have extra food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance, Stormrage-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. For more information, please feel free to contact the officers in-game at Fernmoo#1278 and Saej#1147 or visit our website at propagandathrall.enjin.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Fern2 May 25, 2015
May 23, 2015 (H) Transfer LF Weekend Heroic Progression Hello I am looking for a weeknight/weekend progression guild that doesn't raid more than 2 nights. I am realistic about progression, I don't rage, I am always punctual (I give notice days in advance if I can't be available), and I practice and perfect my roles on whatever character I play. Toons that I would consider transferring for the right situation: 676 Affliction/Destruction Warlock 664 Prot/Holy Paladin 640 Resto/Balance Druid I main a 687 Elemental shaman and depending on how things plays out I may consider transferring them as well. I have experience in all Heroic BRF fights however I only have kills for 7/10H.Wager2 May 23, 2015
May 23, 2015 691 Resto/Bal Druid LF H/M Guild Hey there, Any guilds in Thrall looking for for a Resto/Balance druid to join their team? Looking for guilds pushing Heroic and/or Mythic BRF. I can raid most days from 7pm to 11pm EST. Probably looking for 2 to max 3 nights a week schedules. Also play a rogue and leveling up a warr atm. Feel free to add my bt tag ccas1989#1192 to ask any questions. Thanks!Blackshifter4 May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015 UNITED IS RECRUITING! Hi, we are a fairly new raiding guild still looking to recruit a few last people, we are in need of DPS either range or melee, as we need a healer to join the core of our 3 other heals wich included a Disc Priest, Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman. We also are looking for a tank with a OS of DPS. WE raid 3 days a week, use Suicide Kings for loot, Ventrillo for Speaks, expecting 90% attendance, with a min of 665 ILVL. Our RLs are 10/10 H BRF, 2/7 M HM, 1/7 M BRF. Casual are welcome add my Btag therump#1440 hoping to be talking to you soonDæthstrøke2 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 699 Enhancement LF progression guild Only looking for a new guild because my work schedule changed which is conflicting with my current guilds raid schedule. Currently 6/10 exp with getting 7th around 10%. Looking forward to 6.2 progression Can only raid during these hours(all are ST); Tuesday 9:30-1am. Wednesday 9:30-1am. Thursday anytime after 8-1am. Could mayyyybeeee squeeze in a sunday night every now and then but for now, this is what I have. Preferably guilds that are already doing mythic progression.Riyyu1 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 <BlackoutClan> Shaman/Disc Priest Looking for Elemental Shaman/ Disc Priest for a 2/4/9 group on BRF- H progression 665+/- item level. Will consider gearing lower Item lvl if right fit, personality over gear. Mature mid- life group that enjoys raiding and having a blast while doing it, you wont find any screaming going on here but instead a lot of laughs. We don't much care about Mythic but finishing HBRF before 6.2 hits. Level headed people with patience even during wipes. Know your class and how to stay out of the !@#$z, enchant your stuffs, be tolerant of minor mature language, know how to accept a invite on a calendar and bring flasks. Current team members have been playing this game for years and plan to keep on rolling.... Veteran old school wow players a plus. Schedule: Mon/Weds/Thurs 8-11p EST We have the usual stuff, Teamspeak3, paid raiding repairs,website ect. Can contact by: ID- Deathheads#1426 Responding to post http://blackout-clan.enjin.com/ Thanks and Happy Hunting..........Iwreckedit5 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 Mon/Thurs 7:30-9:30pm CT Raiders needed! Wipe It Run Back needs some more people to fill out our team. Currently both our tanks are taking breaks and the beginning of summer lull has set in. We Can Fill all the tanks and healer spots but won't have to if we have some tanks and healers reply to these posts. Dps would be great too. We are currently 8/10 Heroic mostly due to attendance issues. Raid team is really laid back, we have our own vent and the guild does lots of 5 mans. We are currently in the process of gearing some lower ilvl toons up throughout the week to replace spots that we are missing now and would be more than willing to help you get the upgrades you need to hit the ground running in the final weeks of BRF. Reply to this post, or get ahold of this toon in game via mail or whisper. Thanks for your time!Prepared0 May 20, 2015