Thrall

May 21 [H] <Struggle Bussin> Recruiting DPS for H NH [H] <Struggle Bussin> is a recently transferred laid back progression guild looking for reliable and sociable DPS to join our Heroic NH raid team and soon for ToS Normal. We are currently 10/10H and raid Fridays & Saturdays at 9PM server (EST). We're looking for 875ilvl+ however we may make exceptions for those who put in the effort. Expectations: •We require Discord - you don't have to have a Mic as long as you can hear the RL. •We expect everyone to research the fights beforehand. •Show up fairly reliably •Be Friendly and Sociable •We value Mechanics > DPS. We are currently in need of Melee DPS overall. We currently have no: •Ret Paladins •Rogues •Demon Hunters •Enhancement Shaman All other DPS classes are also welcome. If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reach out to one of our officers. Contacts in game are: •Asheleigh (Phoenix#12364) •Bâñê •Alinnesa (GM) •Kalserugetsu Thank you for your time!Asheleigh2 May 21
May 21 (H)<Remember Aleppo> 3/10M About Us: <Remember Aleppo> on Thrall is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, Looking to fill our roster for Mythic Progression and upcoming raids in the expansion. We have recently transfered from a low pop server. We are a family filled with a variety of different people, both in the raid team and out. With players constantly doing their best to keep geared/gearing for content, with Mythic+ and raids. Currently looking for a tank to potentially take a core spot in the near future. We do our best to provide a fun yet serious raiding experience for our raiders, with the occasional jokes and music in Discord. We log every raid to always give a player a chance to look over their performance for future raiding. Our roster is filled with high preforming players who know their class like the back of their hands. If you're looking for a guild with a sense of humor with your progression, we're for you. What we expect: We expect all raiders to be on time, prepared with 375 Food, Flasks, And Pots fit for their class, Spec and Role (if possible). We expect all raiders to attend with a postitive attitude, giving the raid 110%, even more. All gear should be enchanted and filled with the proper socket if need be. What you can expect from us: You can always expect a night with a couple good laughs and jammin' music from our DJ; Along with the success of destroying Legion's Demons. If you are easily offended, this may not be the home for you. You can always expect to see raiders bringing their best, while always finding ways to improve. If you're not capable on getting your Food and Flasks, we can provide. What we're Recruiting Our team is looking currently to a Healer (preferred; Priest/Monk)and Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman/Warlock/Mage/Shadow Priest/Hunter/Balance Druid), But this does not mean we wont consider any class who wishes to raid with us. You will always be taken into consideration, no matter the role. When we raid: Tuesday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Thrusday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Optional: Saturday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time (6-9 PDT) We offer this day to players in the guild who wish to either return to raiding, or start raiding with learning the raid with the guild's core raiders on farm content. Past Progress: Warlords of Dreanor: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 9/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Legion: 6/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10M For any questions, Please add and/or whisper one of the following. Btag-Gooseleg#1913 Discord-Beershaman#1127 Counsil member/Recruitement Kitkat#12349 - Raid Leader Oblivion#12637 - Council MemberDrünkadin0 May 21
May 21 Late night horde guild seeks DPS <Night Crew> is a late night guild on hordeside Thrall. We are a friendly group with a relaxed atmosphere seeking like minded players who have serious goals in mythic for Tomb of Sargeras. At this time we are most interested in Ranged DPS, healers (no shaman) and a committed tank. However, any exceptional applicants are welcome and open for consideration. Our raid times are Tuseday and Wednesday 11pm to 2am server(Eastern). Currently we full clear heroic Nighthold on Tusedays and normal Nighthold on Wednesday. Logs are available. We are also looking to expand our casual membership to anyone looking to experience all content so bring your friends! :D If you have any questions or are generally interested feel free to contact me here in the comments, or in game via whisper or mail on Thrall on my character Honeydrip. Also, if you're on Thrall you can speak with any one of our officers. (Burstmode or Asharion)Honeydrip7 May 21
May 20 7/10M 2-day guild LF ranged dps About Us Propaganda is a 20 to 30 man raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in mythic, progression-oriented raiding. We are aiming to maintain a solid, progressive raid team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble Raid Info Progression: 7/7M, 3/3H, 7/10M Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11pm EST. Loot System: Loot council (2 officers and 1 random raider per week) Recruitment Needs: exceptional ranged dps; holy pally - please be 900+ ilvl with your weapon above 45 traits; please have logs available! Please ensure you have enough consumables for the raid night and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull the first boss of the night at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Raiders should be willing to sit on farm nights or for some progression fights to ensure we have the right comp for the job. Anyone who cannot be a mature adult about being benched every so often is probably not the right fit for this guild. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience. Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are M+ fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and LoL players. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!) Calendar Tuesday/Wednesday: main raid Thursday: game night (Cards Against Humanity, Werewolf, Overwatch, etc) Saturday: mythic dungeons Sunday: alt raid, 8:15 - 11 pm EST Progression raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. The ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team. Contact Recruiters: Fernmoo#1278, Bewbietrap#1709 Website: propagandathrall.enjin.com Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.Totesnotes0 May 20
May 20 Distance Thrall (Horde) Guild Recruiting!!! Hi everyone!!! Distance, a semi-hardcore raiding guild, is looking to fill out its raid roster. The guild’s current progression is 5/10 H NH. Our goal is to get as far as we can in the current Raid Tier while having fun along the way. We do take raiding seriously, however, at the end of the day we understand WOW is just a game and we won’t freak out after not being the first mythic Kil'Jaeden kill. Distance is a Horde US-Thrall based guild and our time zones range from coast to coast. We are currently looking for more members just to get our guild slightly larger and get more people who enjoy the game as much as we do. If you didn’t pick up on it before, the guild is PvE oriented and our current raid times are Monday/Tuesday progression runs from 9:30-12:30 server time, and then on Sundays we clear N NH starting at 1 server time to whenever we finish (usually ending at 3) Currently only recruiting from Thrall, although after a quick interview, we will consider ANY exceptional players. Assistance for server/faction changes for exceptional players may be available, dependent on logs/raid performance. If you do not have previous logs, we can take you to a alt run, and assess. If you are interested in potentially joining Distance, there is a very quick application that has very standard questions (Ex. What class is your main? What’s your current ilevel? Etc.). When you finish filling the application out, I will review your answers and decide whether or not to send you to another officer where there will be a DPS check. The DPS check is to assure you can fulfill your spot on the core raiding team. Persons interested in joining Distance should add my battletag, Whyte#1802, and mention interest in joining the raid group and guild. You may reply to this thread, however, for the fastest response add my Battletag. In the event of deciding against joining after being accepted, please notify myself or another officer of the guild.Whytë9 May 20
May 20 Estate of Unrest is recruiting!!!! <Estate of Unrest> is currently recruiting DPS to fill up raid team. Currently 10/10 heroic raiding Tuesday and Thursday 9 to 11 PM and optional Sunday raid from 7-9 PM EST. We actively raid weekly and run mythic + dungeons. Have discord and a friendly family environment. If interested please feel free to add my btag ShinyPants#13577 in game or Haydrig to your friends list and we can chat it up! Thank you, Haydrig GM of Estate of UnrestHaydrig1 May 20
May 19 Tues/Wed 730-10 PM EST-10/10 H - LF DPS About <End of Days> We are a small raiding guild that is aiming to expand our numbers to begin Mythic Nighthold and ToS. We are currently 10/10 H N. The majority of our members have been raiding since Vanilla and have extensive experience within the game. We are all adults (20+) that have fun and joke but also take progression serious. Raid Information Tuesday & Wednesday 730 - 1000 pm EST / trash pull begins at 715 We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot We use Mumble as our voice communication Recruiting: Min 890 ilvl 1 Melee - Rogue/ Frost DK/ Fury Warrior - 3 Ranged - Currently Not Accepting Warlocks- Consumables (Flask/Food/Pot/Rune) are mandatory for raid nights. If you are interested, we would love to have you begin a trial with us. Please contact me at the battle tag below and I will get back to you as soon as I am able. Thank you for your time and have a great day! Contact Nymz#11725Mateni16 May 19
May 19 Blood DK Tank - Looking for Raid I have been tanking since BC and am currently looking for a guild to raid with. I am available to raid on weekday evenings (1-2 times a week) starting anytime. I have a holy pally friend who will most likely be joining me as well. Feel free to message me in game or respond to this thread for info.Krïxx2 May 19
May 18 <Reservoir Troggs> 10/10H Needs Casters! We are a great core group of raiders who are looking to expand our roster to casually progress through Heroic. Raid times Tues/Thur 8-10:30 server time. Need: We are very much in need of high performing Caster DPS Ability and attitude means more than item level! PST to Broxigar#11124 for any more questionsBroxigãr21 May 18
May 18 Amalgamation 4/10M T/Th 8-11:30 Recruiting ~Amalgamation~ (7/7M) (3/3H) (10/10H) (4/10M) is a new guild located on Thrall and is recruiting players for casual fun, and hardcore Mythic progression. We offer a fun relaxed environment with many fun/social events planned. Raid team recently finished off Mythic Krosus, and is looking to solidify the roster going forward into more Mythic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. ~Requirements~ Amalgamation is a friends and family guild, but our raid team is not. Casual does not mean we allow poor play, it means we do not raid as much as the average guild. Nothing more, nothing less. We expect the most out of our raiders. Poor play/Output will result in benching. ~High attendance~ We understand that things come up, but raiders are expected to update us as reasonably as possible and for those situations to be rare. We raid less than the average guild so missing raid nights impacts us more than others. Missing raids will result in benching. ~Knowledge on class/spec/role~ We require that our raiders have knowledge on their class in at least two of their three specs with the exception of hybrid classes due to roles varying between specs, however we encourage them to be flexible in that regard if they are comfortable with it. You must have an artifact level of 20 to even be considered. ~Discord~ Talking IS required, you must have a mic and be able to call out certain mechanics you are affected by. No mic, no consideration. ~Recruitment~ We're currently in need of the following classes: Rogue Druid (Balance) Hunter (Marksmanship/Beastmastery) Shaman (Elemental/Enhance) Warlock(Any) Priest (Shadow) ~Must be a minimum ILVL of 890 to be considered.~ ~Raid Times~ We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST Questions or interest: Add Sacmiester#1486 Discord Interview, or App Required. https://goo.gl/forms/T0NoqUnqjJLFKWME2 ~WARNING: MATURE ATMOSPHERE~Tzahal0 May 18
May 18 903 equipped BM hunter LFG 4/10M 903 equipped BM hunter LF decent and friendly guild that runs 10/10H NH on FARM and does loads of mythic + https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/gazoline Please look @ Heroics logs since i gave up on M NH to much work. Sincerely, GazolineGazoline7 May 18
May 17 (Deleted) .Morugana59 May 17
May 17 Healer looking for something new? (7/10M) <Hemp Valley> is recruiting a skilled and experienced healer to replace a resto shaman who wishes to take a break from mythic raiding. Obviously, another resto shaman would have top priority but we are open to skilled resto druids, holy priests, or mistweaver monks. The raid times are Mo-Tu-(W/TH) 9:30PM-12:30 EST. We used to raid Thursdays but may be switching to Wednesdays instead to better accommodate peoples' schedules. Add me on BNET if you're interested or have questions - Shazimyr#1862Gannja0 May 17
May 17 1/10M 908 Mage LF Mythic raid A long-time player returning to the game and seeking a core spot in a progression raiding guild. I am available to raid all nights after 930pm EST (2130 Thrall server) and would prefer no more than 3 nights (~6-9hrs) a week. Currently on Thrall-US, Horde faction. If a spot could be guaranteed on a high-end guild would definitely consider a server transfer. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1034174/latest I'd prefer if guilds left their info in a reply to this thread and contacted me via my tag Cyris#1892Castergosa7 May 17
May 17 H - 900+ Healer and DPS LF Guild Hi, Our guild has lost a majority of it's core raiders so we've decided to transfer off to Thrall and join the Horde. So far we have myself (Holy Priest), Assassination Rogue, Enhancement Shaman and a Fury Warrior that are transferring over, with a possibility an affliction warlock, and BM Hunter to join us eventually. About us: We're 10/10H Nighthold and 3/10 Mythic, although we did get Krosus down to 6%, we had too many core DPS leave and couldn't finish. Our typical raids were on Fridays and Saturdays, and we would prefer to keep those days. 9PM Start times on the weekends are prolly the best times for us overall! Here are our logs and armory, Priest: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17755601/latest#metric=hps Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/braintew Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17755605/latest/ Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/eleniah Warrior: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17755611/latest/ Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/schlaghammer Shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17755626/latest/ Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/thunderoos To contact us: Please reply to this thread, I will update it when we actually transfer so you can contact us in game when that happens as well. Or add my battletag: Braintrea#1518 Thanks for your consideration, BrainBraintew9 May 17
May 16 [H]<Valence> 8/10M LF Good Noodle DPS We are looking for one or two solid DPS to help us finish the tier. Elisande and Gul'dan are the only things left for us to kill before Tomb of Sargeras. What we need: -1 or 2 DPS Contact me through battle.net if you are interested in trialing. Additionally, please add my battletag to contact me directly about any questions or concerns you may have about us. I will gladly talk to you one on one and see if you might or might not be what we're looking for. Battle.net: Btoms000#1276 Environment: Semi-Competitive Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thu, 8pm-11pm EST Progression: -Emerald Nightmare [7/7N , 7/7H, 7/7M] -Trials of Valor [3/3N, 3/3H, 2/3M] -The Nighthold [10/10N, 10/10H, 8/10M] About Valence Valence was formed on Altar of Storms over 8 years ago by the same leadership we have today. We have a long history of semi-competitive raiding starting way back with Karazhan. We transferred to Thrall during a 4-month recruitment drought in the middle of Mists and have called this our home ever since. We consider ourselves a semi-competitive guild. What is that? Well, we want to get content down as quickly as possible, but we also can't afford to spend 6 nights a week doing it. So to that end, we make it a goal to surround ourselves with the right kind of raiders. We look for people who actually enjoy competitive raiding, who can dedicate three full (uninterrupted) nights to it, who work hard to maximize their characters, and who contribute to fights and strategy in a meaningful way. Experience (and gear) is super awesome, but is actually not required for us. We've been doing this for a long time and consider ourselves a pretty laid back guild. You'd be joining a group of experienced raiders under stable leadership. We are helpful (most of the time) and enjoy getting the job done and still signing off before midnight.Treelestia29 May 16
May 16 [H]<No Breaks> 3/10M LF Heals & DPS No Breaks is a 4/7M 3/3H 3/10M Horde raiding guild on Thrall. We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we are currently competitive in Legion. Both casual players who just like playing the game and semi-hardcore players who like buckling down to clear difficult content both have a potential home in No Breaks, as long as they enjoy playing the game and hanging out with other members. We currently have two raid teams, a weekday and a weekend team. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS, and a Healers for Weekend, and Hunters for Weekday team. As always, exceptional DPS will always be looked over and considered. Check out our current progress below! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/No+Breaks Raid times: Weekday Team: 7-10PM EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Weekend Team: 7-10PM EST Saturday and Sunday Joint Normal NH on Fridays Raiding Requirements: We require Mumble for raiding communication and utilize an EPGP system to empower our members to get the gear they desire. We have a wonderful website made by some of our senior members that you can find additional information. If you are interested in joining No Breaks, we welcome you to fill out the application template on our forums (accessible through the header on the website). Website: http://nobreaksguild.com Discord: https://discord.gg/N6r7eMsSkarlin17 May 16
May 16 T/Th: 8:30-11:30 server 3/10 M recruiting <Something Pretentious> is looking for more like minded players as we continue our progression into Mythic. We are still working towards having a solid, near 100% attendance main group to work with as we push through this content. Our main need at the moment is dps, but healers with offspec dps would also be considered. We use discord as our voice chat and loot is handled by a loot council with the add-on RCLootCouncil, both of which are required. We are realistic people, we all understand that life gets in the way now and again, but we are also extremely focused on mythic progression, especially with the release of Tomb on the horizon. We want to have a solid and cohesive group of 20 people who are going to show up every week, and get these bosses down. Many of us in the guild have been together since cata, some of us since wrath, and we love being able to expand and work towards common goals and work through the challenges of mythic progression and high level Mythic +'s. Finally but most importantly, attitudes matter, performance matters, and attendance matters. If you feel like you're the kind of person who would be a good fit, you can message my toon or my btag <Bassman615#11670>, and we can get the ball rolling. Looking forward to hearing from you!Bassman5 May 16
May 16 <Luna Wolves> just xferred to Thrall! <Luna Wolves> is a casual progression horde raid guild established in 2008 on Fenris, and has just transferred to Thrall. After countless years of successful raiding on Fenris, we watched as our server slowly died around us and decided it was time to seek out greener pastures. Recruiting on a low pop, dead server that is now alliance heavy....ouch!! When we left Fenris, our progression was 10/10 normal and 5/10 heroic. Ultimately, the only thing that held us back from progressing further in heroic was attendance and not being able to replenish our ranks when members stopped playing. We raid Tues & Thurs 8:30pm - 11pm EST. Some of our core members have been raiding together since WOTLK, and we still occasionally bring up ICC war stories from back in the day. Good times!! We are comprised of folks whose ages range from 20s to 40s. People have jobs, lives, families, significant others, etc and that's cool. That said, we have skilled raiders who have enjoyed being successful raiding and are looking to add folks in a similar situation to build to our core. Are you a skilled mythic raider who is burned out from hardcore progression? We could be your answer! Our raiding environment is fun (we tell a lot of politically incorrect jokes and give each other a hard time), relaxed, but we still expect to down bosses and progress. No one gets raged at for the occasional mistake. We do expect people to know their class, come prepared and perform. We're looking for a tank (non-druid), one healer (non-priest) as well as a mix of skilled ranged and melee dps to get back to 2/4/10 (at a minimum). Ultimately, we would like to continue to build the team so we're able to take on Mythics as the goal of progression, but want to ensure we're bringing in the right people to continue our successful 'Luna Wolf' culture. If you're interested, please reach out to Luperical, Wtfishealing or Vulkus in game for more details. Or, send an in game mail and we can circle back with you. We're excited to be on Thrall, and to hear from you!Luperical20 May 16
May 16 Looking for a guild. Need a guild that can use a tank and a range DPS, preferably in heroic content with times that doesn't pass 9:30.Thanon1 May 16
May 16 <Symbiosis> 3/10M <Symbiosis> 3/10M NH is looking for Rdps to continue Mythic progression. Wed H NH farm. 8-11pm server. Fri/Sat Mythic NH 8-11pm server. 900+ Pots,Food,Runes,repairs will all be provided by the guild. Add TattedBear#1521 to Bnet. Ask any question about the guild. Or Pst Tattedbear in game. Thanks!Tattedbear0 May 16
May 15 Sun/Mon Guild LFM 11pm-3am est <Hero on Pull> Is recruiting for ToS. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. Death Knight-open Demon Hunter-open Druid-open Hunter-open Mage-open Monk-closed Paladin-open Priest-open Rogue-open Shaman-closed Warlock-closed Warrior-open About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 15
May 15 Family Friendly Guild Rebuilding, LFM Hi there! We are currently looking to add to our very small roster. We have a long history of gaming in WoW, Started the guild early BC and our first raid group back in Wrath. WoD has proven to be the expansion that left us with very small numbers, but with the release of Legion we are looking to fill our ranks and enjoy the game with like minded people. We are a handfull of adult professionals, most of us married with children. I run the guild along side my wife so couples are welcome and encouraged to join us! As I said above, right now we only have about 7-8 people playing sporadically. We are not looking to make a large guild, but a small tight knit group of friends. If we get enough to raid, we would love to do that as well, casually, maybe 2 nights a week for a few hours. However, although raiding could be a possibility, enjoying the new 5 man content is what we are really looking forward to getting into. If you are looking for a family friendly guild that you can let your children play in, where people put friendships and fun in front of raid spots and gear please try us out. Help us rebuild a guild that brings the fun back into WoW, that leaves the drama at the door. Where we can all get together and level, run events, go back and do old content and raids for gear, pets, mounts..and hopefully even down new content...but we certainly won't die if we don't! do a /who Amity in game and whisper one of us...most likely it is best to get one of us on after 8pm est..However, we have 2-3 who may be on during the day as well.Strídér19 May 15
May 15 [H]<Scrubless>9/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M - Working on Gul'dan Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Sun | Mon: 5:30 PM * - 9:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Scrubless> is a three day progression guild on Thrall - a competitive, high population Horde server located at the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Scrubless Website: http://scrubless.org/ If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Kahn (Kahn#1770 ) Raid Leader: Keeperofthev (ChuckNorris#1395) Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Taerok (Taerok#1579)Nivera9 May 15
May 15 old oldPunchedabear8 May 15
May 15 Recruiting for ToS <Thrall> <Hero on Pull> Is recruiting for ToS. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. Death Knight Demon Hunter Druid-open Hunter-open Mage-open Monk-closed Paladin-open Priest-open Rogue-open Shaman-closed Warlock-closed Warrior-open About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 15
May 15 Thinking about a server xfer here Lok'tar Thrall people! I'm looking for a Horde heavy PVE realm to move to that has a high population. This is one of the larger ones, so I wanted to know a little more information about the goings on in this realm. Are guilds competing against each other at all? Are people having trouble finding raid guilds? What's the general atmosphere like? Thanks for your help!Dredion1 May 15
May 15 Recruiting for ToS <Hero on Pull> Is recruiting for ToS. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. High Priority Classes needed Rogue DK DPS/W Tank Offspecs DPS/W Healing Offspecs Hunter all classes will be looked at but full on warlocks About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 15
May 14 902 Guardian Druid 902 Guardian Druid looking for a new raiding guild. I am currently 10/10H and 3/10M 7/7M 2/3M. I have raided on this toon and others off/on since Vanilla. Raided H/M NH for only Jan/Feb. Had to go away for a week for work..came back...and the guild I was in fell apart so I took a break from the game instead of moving on to another guild. Currently looking to come back now and find a new home for raiding in M NH and continuing on through M ToS. Flexible on what days of the week. Weekdays would be nice. Approx 3 days a week. Prefer to be done raiding by 11pm EST. Feel free to hit me up in game and I can answer any questions you may have Battle tag is dragotron#1291Dragonn1 May 14
May 14 looking for guild (im new) im a undead rogue and ive been playing for about a week or so, looking for a guild thats fairly social and around my age (ive noticed a lot of the guilds are 18+ but im just turning 16) im interested in raiding and dungeons but i dont know where to start for somethings like professions, auction house and the weekly events. so if youre willing to put up with a multitude of questions and a new friend if it all goes well just hit me up.Deckard0 May 14
May 14 [H] LFM Weekend Raiders Summary Server: Thrall Type: Raiders Classes: All Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday night 9pm – 12 or 1am (EST) Current Progress: 10/10 NH-H. Guild Atmosphere: Serious raiders, but fun (not casual per se -- emphasis on the fun) Benefits/Extras: Bank, paid repairs, and spend time in friendly environment Age limit: 21+ Web site: http://wrath-of-time.enjin.com/home ... Wrath of Time, located on Thrall, is currently recruiting all classes for progression raiding. Our goal is to focus on end-game content in a fun atmosphere - with working adults who have limited time. And, we’re looking for like-minded players to join our ranks. We raid twice a week, approximately three hoursish a night. We’re perfect for individuals who want to experience end-game content but have commitments that limit time in-game. Our approach is simple--come prepared (i.e., flasks, repaired, buff-food, know the fights, etc.), follow directions, contribute, take down bosses, communicate, and dispense loot while we enjoy spending time with our guildmates. We pride ourselves on a fun, but focused, raid environment. We all pay to play, no one wants the game to feel like another job. As mentioned above, we’re an adult-only guild. All of us have some type of work / school, many of us are married, and some of us have kids. Because some of our members don’t have time for the hardcore raiding scene, we find ourselves constantly trying to min/max our characters to make the most of our play time. That being said, during the week you may not see some of us as our play time is limited. While we may not always be active in game, we are generally active in our mumble server, guild forums, or other Blizzard titles. We prefer growing as a community and working towards a common goal instead of being a few strangers who get on together to run around and slay pixelated bad guys. We’re proud of the guild and community we’ve built. Because of this, our recruitment can be slower at times to ensure we’re recruiting like-minded players. We’re currently looking for players with the ability and maturity to play both a Main and an Off-Spec depending on raid composition. We expect raiders to have personal lives, and things unexpectedly come up, so key roles will need to be filled to further the Guild's progression. While it would be nice to get to Mythic content, we’re not going to lose sleep over it. With the limited play time we have, a realistic goal is to focus solely on heroic raids for progression and perhaps see some Mythic content. For more information hit up Sp3cK#1228, Olive#1748, Deftig#1343, Phuror#1260, and/or DeadlyOrc#1389 on Thrall, or check out our Web site. We look forward to progressing with you!Powaghen41 May 14
May 14 Tired of Guild Shopping? Grievance is recruiting for our Horde guild on Thrall. http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475 Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations. When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. The Official Grievance YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU The Official Grievance Twitch.tv Channel http://www.twitch.tv/grievance Grievance Official Gaming Resource Blog http://gtgn.tv/ Grievance can be found playing the following games: Official Grievance Guilds ArcheAge Elder Scrolls Online Everquest II Final Fantasy XIV Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolfsbane Server SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant) World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore / Horde-Nagrand (Oceanic)) Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds) Dragon's Prophet EVE Online Everquest Next GuildWars 2 H1Z1 Lord of the Rings Online Marvel Heroes Skyforge Star Citizen Star Trek Online Tera The Repopulation Secret World WildStar Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)Battlefield Defiance Firefall Planetside 2 EvE League of Legends Lord of The Rings Online Minecraft Planetside 2 Titanfall Warframe World of Tanks MOBA Gaming Gigantic Heroes of the Storm League of Legends Smite (And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s) Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums. Kai, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Horde (Thrall-US) Steelheart, Progenitor http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475Kaimito94 May 14
May 14 886 FIRE Mage LF active raiding guild Heya all!!! I am looking for an ACTIVE raiding guild preferably that has active coms.... I have done nighthold and other raids and just tired of being on and only being one of two people ever on in a guild at a time.Magicsoap11 May 14
May 14 899 Frost DK Lf Raiding Guild Hi, i'm currently an 899 frost DK and as title says looking for a guild. I am currently on Stormrage and as you can probably imagine there is almost no horde on here so I will be transferring to thrall very soon as a few of my alts are on it. This entire expansion I have lived the pug life and ive gotten really tired of it. My raid times are pretty flexible but I would prefer any time at night. If you want to message me in game my btag is Serrendipity#1863Sêren9 May 14
May 14 Sun/mon Semi/hardcore LFM <Hero on Pull> <Thrall>Is recruiting for ToS. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. High Priority Classes needed Rogue DK DPS/w Tank Offspec Hunter all classes will be looked at except for warlocks. About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 14
May 13 [H]<Heathens>10/10H LF DPS for Mythic Raiding About Us: Heathens is a raiding guild looking to fill out our roster in order to begin Mythic progression. Right now we have a solid core of players on our raid team, but don't have the numbers to move into Mythic. We are 7/7H, 3/3H, and 10/10H. Our goal for each raid release is to have AOTC/Heroic on farm and to take Mythic progression as far as we can. Our recruitment priorities for the progression raid team are: -WW Monk -Ret Pally -Ele Shaman -Shadow Priest -Any variant of Hunter -If your class or spec isn't listed, but you feel that we might be a good fit for each other and you're skilled at your role, then you're welcome to apply regardless. Some details about raiding with us: -Raid schedule is 8pm-11pm EST on Tues. & Thurs. Invites go out 15 minutes before first pull. -Whenever possible the guild will support the raid team during progression content with feasts, cauldrons, and runes - but please be prepared with relevant consumables. -Loot is distributed by loot council to benefit the team as a whole (e.g. mains over alts, attendance, etc.) -We use Discord for voice chat - please have a working microphone. In addition to our raid group - we always have folks looking run at least +10 keystones and a few who like to push keys as high as possible. We also have a casual side of the guild that does things throughout the week and on the weekends (casual raids, achievement runs, mythics, etc.) so we are open to everyone. If you have any questions or are interested in applying then please reach out to: Kinrae-Thrall: Btag - Drynwyn#1107 Baravi-Thrall: In game contact only please. You can also apply at our website - http://heathens-thrall.guildlaunch.comWertheimer4 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for ToS <Hero on Pull> Is recruting. We have strong core of raiders looking to Push mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. High Priority Classes needed Rogue DK DPS/w Tank Offspec Hunter all classes will be looked at except for warlocks. About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 12 Symbiosis 3/10M Guild <Symbiosis> 3/10M NH is looking for Rdps to continue Mythic progression. Wed H NH farm. 8-11pm server. Fri/Sat Mythic NH 8-11pm server. 900+ Pots,Food,Runes,repairs will all be provided by the guild. Add TattedBear#1521 to Bnet. Ask any question about the guild. Or Pst Tattedbear in game. Thanks!Tattedbear0 May 12
May 12 [H] <The Struggle Bus> 10/10H, 1/10M Hello there! <The Struggle Bus> Is recruiting! Our core raid team was created in Cataclysm, and consists of a good group of skilled players. We are currently looking for more DPS for our core group. Previous raid experience is extremely preferred, while not necessarily required. Logs (Warcraft Logs) of your previous raid attempts are also very beneficial for us, to see how you've performed in the past. What we are looking for: Any player that is mechanically sound, and willing to learn and better themselves through constructive criticism. Players that do not take themselves, or raiding too seriously. Classes: Ranged: Hunters, Elemental Shaman. Melee: Death Knight, Fury Warrior We don't need any Demon Hunters sorry! Raid Times: Tuesday, and Thursday 7pm-10pm Eastern / Server time It is also worth noting that while we take progression raiding seriously, we do like to have fun, and we are not a hardcore progression guild. If you are looking for a serious and very mature guild, or a realm-first mythic progression guild, we are not the right fit for you. We are very laid back and meme-friendly. The only time we tend to get serious is during actual progression raiding. Thank you for reading! If you are interested in joining, please add any of the battle tags below! Zavagi#1880Bearambe10 May 12
May 12 Tom Sellecks Mustache LF Heals/Dps off Spec ... ... ... RAIDING: ... Currently Seeking: ... Raid Schedule: ... What we are looking for from You: ... Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information.Druúl0 May 12
May 12 Semi/Hardcore LFM 10/10h 3/10m <Hero on Pull> Is recruting. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. High Priority Classes needed Rogue DK warrior/w Tank Offspec Hunter all classes will be looked at except for warlocks. About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact in game kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 12
May 12 888 Holy Pally 3/10 LF Mythic guild Hey there! I came back to WoW after a short little break and am looking for a mythic guild to progress Nighthold mythic and for sure to pack a good push into Tomb of Sargeras. I have a 905+ ilvl Hunter that I raided with for a good while and got some far experience with Tich, Krosus, and Spellblade, while actually getting multiple kills on the first 3 bosses, raided mythic HFC to completion last expansion as well. Looking for a good and friendly raid environment but understand what is the common exception of me as the raider and to bring the "ol A game". Post on this forum, post your website or hit me up on my battletag PittaPatta#1647Pittapatta5 May 12
May 12 Selling Mythic+ Carries! Our Mythic+ team is selling Legion dungeon carries. Most of our team is 10/10M, has completed up to at least a +20 (post-patch), and has completed more than 1000 M+ dungeons in time. We provide our own keystones for all of our listed services. If you have your own keystone that you would like us to carry, we are more than willing to negotiate a lower price depending on what dungeon it is. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Prices: +10 completion* - 130k - A guarenteed 905+ item and a large chunk of Artifact Power from your weekly cache. +10 in time** - 150k - You will receive all of the above, plus whatever loot out of chests we are able to trade you. +15 in time** - 750k - You will receive all of the above, plus the Keystone Master Achievement, and a color variation on your "Balance of Power" artifact skin. *This will likely be with a depleted keystone. **You will be able to choose which dungeon out of our available keystones. This is on a first come first serve basis and we cannot guarantee any specific keystone. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As far as payment, we only take gold. In order to schedule a run, we require a 20% down-payment for your selected service. If you do not show up at the scheduled time you will not be refunded your down-payment. In the unlikely event that our team must cancel, we will either refund your down-payment or re-schedule at a more convenient time. We currently accept payment on Arthas, Thrall, Illidan, and Bleeding Hollow. If you would like to pay with gold from another server, we may be willing to accept it at a higher price. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a run you can contact us through the channels below: Myself: Battle.net - Atomos#1839 Discord - Atomos#5693 In Game: Atomosx, Benchlord Ctopha: Battle.net - Ctopha#1824 Discord - Ctopha#6270 In Game: Ctopha, Imlowkeybad * * * * * An Addendum: our team is looking for another person - mostly with the intention of pushing keys, but also for sales. If you are a tank or dps who is generally available after 4:00PM CST and would be interested, don't hesitate to yell at us.Atomosx0 May 12
May 12 899 surv/bm hunter lfg 8/10h exp. can provide logs. Nights no wed/fri/satMarmáláde5 May 12
May 12 [H] <Version Three> We are a group of friends who have raided together over the last 10 years and have picked up and made countless new friends along the way. We're all very talented and knowledgeable to the game and it's many aspects and we want to share our experiences clearing content with others. We are currently 7/7N and 7/7H recruiting ranged DPS and healers (Prefer R.Druid or H.Pally) for Heroic and Mythic raiding. Raid times will be Wed/Thurs/Mon 7-10pm CST. We are currently clearing Emerald NIghtmare weekly on heroic and gearing up, but we lack the bodies for Mythic raids. We're 6-7 shy of our mark. Most of our raiders are 860+, but that is not a requirement to join us. We aim for 850+ but are willing to make the exception for talented players who exceed expectations for their current iLvL or those who have an extensive background in raiding, heroic or mythic. If there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself or Zarissandra. You can reach me here, in-game under the name of Eten or my battletag, Eten#1233. https://sites.google.com/site/guildversionthree/https-sites-google-com-site-guildversionthreeEten3 May 12
May 12 [H] 3/10M Wed/Thurs/Mon 730-10PM CST Hello, We are <Version Three> We are a 3/10 Mythic Nighthold raiding guild currently looking to progress into further into Mythic before ToS comes out. We provide ALL raid mats, including Flasks(We use cauldrons), Food(We use feasts), potions and enchants! (Feasts and Cauldrons are raid-wide with no exceptions. Trials are expected to bring their own potions and have their own enchants until they reach the rank of raider, which requires two weeks of our scheduled raids). Our roster currently contains 17 people and we are looking to fill the last couple remaining spots and have a couple extra for a cushion. We raid on Wed/Thurs/Mon from 730-10PM CST. We are very fair in our loot distribution using ML and a need before greed loot system. We use twitch voice as our main source of comms throughout the dozens of games we all play. We are an incredibly fun guild and we very much enjoy having a good time while killing bosses and getting loot. We are preferring ranged over melee at the moment, but we are not excluding melee. We do fun achievement nights, mythic+ farming, normal and heroic nighthold weekly (We typically sell carries to pay for all raid mats) and we do EN weekly (Un-scheduled) for fun/trinket procs, etc. If our guild seems like something you're interested in, please add me on b.net or message me on here. My btag is Eten#1233Etender0 May 12
May 11 [H] You had me at ZugZug - 8/10M NH You Had Me At ZugZug> 8/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV is recruiting a healer, and DPS to continue pushing progression through Legion. All exceptional applications will still be considered. Raid days are Tues, Weds, Thurs 7-10PM Server. Apply at http://zugzug.shivtr.com. ZugZug! We’re a group of raiders that have been together since the early Burning Crusade. Our founding members and leadership have been together for 12 years, they are the core makeup of a guild from the server Akama, called Chupathingy. There we maintained a #1 Horde Raiding guild from the Burning Crusade to the middle of Cataclysm we then reformed for WoD and completed Warlords of Draenor 13/13M 11’th on Thrall. Contact Info Guild Master: Hose (Hose#1115) Raid Leader: Ifro (Ifro#1659) Go to http://zugzug.shivtr.com and apply on our website. You are more than welcome to send one of us a message in game or request to talk to us on TS. Thank you for reading about our guild. Please direct any questions or concerns you have to one of our officers. They are more than happy to help with any questions you may have.Hose7 May 11
May 11 [H] Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! 3/10M We are an adult group of friends looking for new friends to have fun with, both in guild and raid. Our raid team is looking for a Healer and some RDPS who know their class. Raid days are Tues/Wed 7:30-10:00pm server. (Whisper LordAsh#1872 or Bootyshake#1535 for raid details) Our guild is looking for people who like to drink and run keystones, or just hang out. Alt normal and heroic runs are a weekly occurrence. Most importantly, don't be a @%*!#@%#!Ashendeath1 May 11
May 11 Hero on Pull 10/10h 3/10m <Hero on Pull> Is recruting. We have strong core of raiders looking to expand into mythic. 10/10H 3/10m. Raid times Sun/Mon 11pm-3am est. Looking for strong DPS to fill out our raid team. High Priority Classes needed Rogue DK warrior all classes will be looked at except for warlocks. About us We are all very experienced raiders looking for more. we have a very solid core of tanks and healers and are looking very strong dps to fill out our roster. contact me or one of my officers in games. kongol#1782 azsuer#1428Køngøl0 May 11