Thrall

Oct 28 N/A N/ASanìty6 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] Middle Aged Group LFM Greetings Hyjal, Corpus Zero Gaming (CZG) is a mixed title gaming community founded on one basic idea; to create a stable and consistent environment for friends to meet up after work and enjoy some video games together. The Core of CZG is middle aged working class player that strive to keep a healthy balance between their personal lives and their gaming lives. As a community we have been together for 6 years and continue to use the online gaming scene to foster some truly amazing friendships. The group has evolved into a discord based community that keeps toxicity, negativity, and clique seclusion to a minimum. With solid leadership & a new brand, CZG is looking to expand our player base and create new and lasting friendships with fellow PC gamers. We currently have scheduled events for Warcraft, Destiny 2, Starcraft 2 & DOTA 2.. We do not require a server transfer or have WOW guild membership to raid with us. Events are scheduled on discord in the #czg-events channel. All CZG Events are scheduled on Pacific Standard time -08:00 (Hyjal server time) Current Warcraft Status: The Core players of CZG are seasoned Warcraft players returning from a WoW break. When Legion launched we went hard and burned out fast with the steep grinding requirements to meet our Mythic Progression Goals. Since then we've taken a step backwards and have refocused ourselves on the lighter side of the game setting our sights on Heroic Progression with a less aggressive raid schedule. Currently our sights are set on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras before The Burning Throne launches. We have 2 hours slated for each raid but in some cases are willing to extend 30 minutes to grab a kill if were right on the edge. We currently have 3 hours of progression on Heroic KJ and expect to see him dead next week. Current Warcraft Schedule: Tuesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic farming) Wednesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic progression) Saturday 7pm - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (normal ToS for alts/casual run) If you're interested in chatting and getting more information about CZG please hop into our Discord & check out the #czg-welcome and #czg-introductions channels. Contact @Corpus or @Coders once you've had a chance to look around and well schedule a quick chat to get you into the fold. https://discord.gg/tsSXcJGMajadar3 Oct 28
Oct 28 Come, Stay Awhile, And Listen [H - Thrall - US] < We Paid For This > Recruiting! 9/9H LFM For Mythic ToS! Guild Name: We Paid For This Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: UTC -5 Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/9M Raid Times: 10:45pm-2am Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur Openings: [For Mythic We Need] 1 Heal (Prefer Pally or Monk) 3 DPS Our Focus Right Now is Getting Into Mythic ToS before next Patch! If You Would Like To Be Invited Or Have Any questions, Add Me On Battle.net: CKBROHAM#1756 And Remember We Paid For This! See You In Azeroth!Bmt0 Oct 28
Oct 27 TSM LF DPS/Tanks/Heals 8/9H TOS Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild here on Thrall. Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions. ...[/quote] Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Druúl2 Oct 27
Oct 26 Fire Mage 931 Fire Mage 931 - guild for ToS MythicLindlet6 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] <Scrubless> 6/9M, Tues/Thurs 8-12 LFM [H] <Scrubless> 6/9 M ToS -Scrubless 2 night raiding group, raid times Tues/Thurs 8-12 Server -Recruiting interested DPS for mythic progression -Also recruiting members for M+, Sunday 1 night Heroic raiding, and socials -Please contact Fiasco#1679 or Funkiller#1517 with any questions!Forcing81 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] <Casa Nostra> Recruiting DPS <Casa Nostra> is an active, friendly and social guild that is looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy a friendly, drama free atmosphere, while raiding at a semi-hardcore progression. Currently we are 1/9M 9/9H ToS, looking to progress through Mythic ToS while bolstering our roster for Antorus. Our Motto: We play the game to have fun, and have fun while playing the game! This boils down to meaning we are a drama free (as much as you can be in wowverse) guild and raid team. Our main focus centers around friendship and teamwork, which makes the game an enjoyable experienced within a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. We also understand that everyone has a real life, and that real-life obligations take precedence over the game. Our members are over 18, who range from all varying aspects of life (whether married, kids, military, student, etc.), who all have different levels of experience in World of Warcraft. Our current members are very active, with Mythic +'s, old content Dungeons and Raids, Achievements and the occasional pvp night. Our raiding - Tuesday and Thursday 9:30pm to 11:30pm EST, with an optional Sunday 9:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Currently we are committing Tuesday as Mythic ToS, Thursday as Heroic ToS, and Sunday as Normal ToS. Come Antorus, Tuesday and Thursday will become our progression raids, with Sunday being a "Sunday Funday" for some extra fun on our mains/alts. The guild is open to all classes and levels; however, we are currently seeking DPS for our core team. DPS - Havoc Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest, Assas/sub Rogue, ele/enh Shaman, Balance Druid If interested, please contact: Eldianea#1389 or Petrally#1900Petrally0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] Deleted - brand new guild! Hello there! This is the page for the new guild <Deleted>. This guild was just created yesterday. Our goal is to gather those who have yet to find a home raiding (either due to taking a break from the game, not having the credentials guilds are currently looking for, those who haven't raided before, or those who simply wish to re-roll somewhere). What we are looking to do is create a great atmosphere for those who want to stay current in content but also have a great time. We will be setting up our raid nights, Mythics, and RBGS (if there is enough interest). Keep in mind we are going into these raids nights to learn, have fun and delete as many bosses as we can :). Anyone who is interested in helping us grow is more than welcome to post here/send a message with any questions or concerns! Myself: Cage#1406 Officer: Meowcenary#11950Beefcastle1 Oct 26
Oct 26 Tank and Ranged DPS LFG (New to server) My friend and I recently decided to reroll to this server. I am a protection warrior and he is a marksman hunter. We're looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids on Saturdays and Sundays or very early on weekdays (as in done before 9PM ST).Youngtriceps1 Oct 26
Oct 25 Weekend Morning Mythic Raiding <The Silent Circle> US-Thrall is looking to add a couple DPS to the roster as we prepare for Antorus. Ideal recruits know their class very well, stay current on all aspects of the game, can play any spec as needed. We are open to to most any spec if the player is motivated, dedicated, and committed. Raids are Saturday and Sunday from 9am until noon EST. Guild was formed in 2010 and is very stable. Leadership has been together for many years. We offer a highly organized and efficient raid atmosphere. Players interested in learning more should add Btag Jivecoolie#1318 to set up a time to talk in discord.Jivecoolie0 Oct 25
Oct 25 [H] <Bodies> 7/9M LF RDPS/Healer >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Horde-US-Thrall) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M) **Looking for a Healer to trial for our 4th CORE spot - Pref. Resto Shaman** Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.  If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you.  If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.  We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum:  http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Dom#1744 Littlefinger#1841 Vampt#1932  Lynxz#11319 (GM) DirtyD#1976Littlefìnger0 Oct 25
Oct 25 <Visage> Recruiting Raiders Visage is looking for active raid members for the upcoming Antorus raid. All classes and specs welcome! Gear is not a problem. We have Discord and will run mythics weekly when we have a solid body count. We will be raiding on Saturdays and Sundays. Exact hours have not yet been set. Looking for raiders of all roles. If you are interested, please leave a post here, whisper Revaen in-game, or myself Youngtriceps.Youngtriceps0 Oct 25
Oct 25 LF Casual Raid Guild yooooooooo im tryna join a chill guild to raid with monday-wednesday. i dont want none of this elitist tryhard crap im just tryna have fun. hit me up on bnet if your guild has a spot for me Tophris#1294Tumblrgirl0 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] Tichondrius (7/9 M) - Recruiting Partial Credit, (7/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras & Antorus. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (Pacific) ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ We are looking for players that are at least 5/9 Mythic, but would prefer players closer to our current progression. We also ask that players come prepared on time with prior knowledge/research of fights and consumables (Pots). We provide Flasks/Feasts for our raiders. High Demand: Tank (Blood DK, BrM, Guardian Druid) Balance Druid Mage (Any Spec) Rogue (Assassination/Sub) ~~~Once again, we are recruiting ALL classes! If you think you may be a great fit for our raid team, please message us!~~~ Please add (Penor#11829), Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634), or contact another officer for more information!Penôr1 Oct 24
Oct 24 930 Frost Mage LF guild on Thrall. 930 Frost Mage LF guild on Thrall. I can't raid Wednesday nights because I have class. I am 9/9 N 9/9H and 0/9 M. My current guild is currently unable to complete mythic due to decreasing numbers in our core raid team. I have Discord as well and can provide potions as well as flasks.Raedaline9 Oct 24
Oct 24 915 Tank LF Guild Hello 1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Thurasday 7-10 CST. 2. Server preference: PvE- Med-High Pop 3. Faction preference: Horde but open to faction change for the right group 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi hard core 5. Current progression/experience: TOS normal cleared up to Avatar, Heroic cleared up to sisters 6. Recent logs (if available):n/a 7. Contact info: post here or add Edoras#1919 8. Anything else: looking for a heroic/Mythic guild. I have been playing WoW since 2006. I raided 40 man up to Naxx 40 , opened the gates of AQ, and up to HFC. I started raiding as a Rogue and then when BC came out i switch to a H Pally. Played a H Pally into mop came out then switch to a monk was my main into legion then i switch to a DH. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/detharocDetharoc7 Oct 24
Oct 23 <Solstice> H-Thrall 6/9M ToS-Recruiting Solstice is recruiting for ToS. We finished NH 10/10M with CE and are currently 9/9H, 6/9M TOS. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish and push cutting edge content. We raid Tuesday/Thursday and Mondays 830pm-1130Pm EST time; active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We are looking for a few more dps, both ranged and melee, to round out our roster. Currently, we have a recruiting emphasis on the following priority: Melee DPS: DK - Low DH - High Rogue - High Ret - Med War - Low Range DPS: Boomkin - High Hunter - Med Mage - Med S.Priest - Low Warlock - High All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out and will be considered, regardless of spec. Please have logs available. Current tier is preferable. If interested, please contact any of the following: ManKind#1293 (Guild Master) illi#1407 (Recruitment officer) Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader) Kryanco#1688 (Healing Officer/Raid Asst)Kryanca20 Oct 23
Oct 23 Looking for a social, busy guild Hi, My boyfriend and I are looking for a guild to join on our main characters for M+, casual raiding (we both raided mythic NH and are kind of burnt out on progression) and a general fun guild environment. We'd like a big guild with a bunch of people on at any given time with active guild chat/discord. Your raid progress isn't as big of a deal as your guild environment. We're both pretty knowledgable about the game and our classes and would love to help out in any way we can. :)Khuwei4 Oct 23
Oct 23 930 Brewmaster/928 Windwalker lf home Hi. I started playing in Legion, I raided Nighthold Heroic and ToS Normal with my guild. At 4/9 ToS Heroic my guild fell apart due to real life stuff. I've waited a while but now I'm looking to raid again. My preferred times are Friday/Saturday at night. (EST.) Thank youDocdangerous1 Oct 23
Oct 23 Disc priest looking 910 Disc priest Looking for a guild. Looking to raid both Normal and Heroic TOS, Pretty new at playing the spec so far from perfect. Can raid any night between 8pm till when ever.Lestate1 Oct 23
Oct 22 Vicious Cuddling..Needs a Tank We are looking for people to add to this epic journey that is World of Warcraft. At the moment we only need a Tank and maybe Ranged DPS for our core team. We don't really care what class/spec you play we just ask that you play something that you have fun on! -We are a Heroic raiding guild 7/9H -We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm server time - Most of us are real life friends and family so we don't do drama. - We don't nerd rage over loot we play because we like each others company. - We have fun. Most of us have played WoW for 13+ years and the only thing that stays the same are the friendships we make. Saying that, Vicious Cuddling is not just trying to fill spots, Vicious Cuddling is trying to build a community. You can contact us by the following battle tags: brighteyes#1541 muddskunk#1743Snorunt1 Oct 22
Oct 22 [H - Thrall - US] < We Paid For This > Guild Name: We Paid For This Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: UTC -5 Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 0/9M Raid Times: 10:45pm-2am Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur Openings: [For Mythic We Need] 1 Heal (Prefer Pally or Monk) 3 DPS Our Focus Right Now is Getting Into Mythic ToS before next Patch! If You Would Like To Be Invited Or Have Any questions, Add Me On Battle.net: CKBROHAM#1756 And Remember We Paid For This! See You In Azeroth!Bmt0 Oct 22
Oct 22 926 Prot Pally LF raiding guild I have tuesdays off and most saturdays off most late nights aswell Feel free to messge me in gameZendore2 Oct 22
Oct 20 <Analog Dawn> looking for DPS Analog dawn is a casual raiding guild looking for a few people. The bulk of the guild have all been raiding from Vanilla until Cata, and starting back up this expansion. Cliche as this post will sound, we are a tight knit, laid back guild. We raid Fridays at 7pm eastern lasting until around 10. We have an altrun/fun run Sunday mornings at noon eastern. As of now we have made it to Desolate host in Heroic For more information PST myself Devica Merganser Moghara or /who Analog Dawn and we can find someone for you. We also actively run Mythic + groups, getting anyone that wants one a run every week, running mostly late at night. Thank you for your time.Shry0 Oct 20
Oct 20 [H] spriest LF semi-hardcore raiding Hi returning player looking to hop back into raiding. I've played fury warrior for a while and got pretty bored so i'm looking to branch out and start over as spriest. my previous prog: 1/9M ToS (although honestly i dont know the fights that great, wont take me long to catch up however) 9/10 M NH 3/3M ToV (cutting edge) 4/7M EN my most relevant logs (these are for my fury warrior elisande and botanist i had only done once and arent very reflective of my usual performance) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21233655/11/ i dont have any logs for spriest but im pretty confident ill be orange parsing no problem once i get my hands on a bit of gear. Currently 921 ilvl with 64 traits in my weapon. looking for 2-3 nights a week any day preferably within the times of 8 pm EST to 1 am EST. reply here or contact me at Sicari#1290 with any questionsHotcremepuff3 Oct 20
Oct 20 930 Mage lf mythic raiding guild 930 Mage lf mythic raiding guildFireplugs8 Oct 20
Oct 20 <Calculated> 5/9M recruiting <Calculated> is now recruiting a few people to further push progression in ToS We currently are in need of: DPS: 1-3 (Lock, ele sham,spriest ) All classes are considered as we have some flexibility in roles from current members Loot is handled via loot council so sucking up to officers is how you get gear. Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 10pm-1am server time Message Dissertate, Melkor, Calystae or Timzak#1120 for more infoDissertate14 Oct 20
Oct 20 921 Pally Tank or 914 Resto Druid LF Guild I have a 921 Pally Tank and a 914 Resto Druid. I am looking for a raiding guild that is doing Heroic Content. I am 7/9 Heroic on my Pally Tank. I am willing to transfer servers and even possibly horde to alliance. I prefer to raid after 6pm EST to midnight at the latest. Any Days is fine with me.Mespecialcow5 Oct 20
Oct 20 Prot/Ret Pally seeking guild Due to my current guild ceasing raiding activities, I am looking for a new guild, preferably on Thrall as I've been planning to move to the realm for a while. I am currently a 920 tank but can play ret as well. I will NOT play holy. I have been raiding since the start of Hellfire Citadel which I finished 7/13 mythic. I enjoyed playing mythic raid content and would love to do so again, though, due to attendance in my guild, I have not had the opportunity since. In my gaming free time, I am a shameless achievement and mount junkie. My ideal guild would be one with a mature liberal bent who can push at least the first few bosses of mythic content and likes to do achievement runs on farm. I live in CST, so would prefer guilds that raid later in the evening. Character logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/kebiKebi4 Oct 20
Oct 20 [H] <Primal> 2/9M ToS is recruiting Raiders! <Primal> @ US-Thrall is looking for dedicated raiders to progress into Tomb of Sargeras. Before going further, here is a bit about Primal: -2/9M ToS, 9/9H ToS, 5/10M NH, 7/7M EN - Raid times are T/TH 8-11 EST - Alt Raids on Wednesday night We are looking for the following classes: - Healers - Holy Priest - Mistweaver Monk - Tanks - We are not recruiting Tanks at this time - Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Hunter - Melee DPS - Windwalker Monk - Rogue - Death Knight Anyone can feel free to apply, those classes are just what we are primarily looking for to flesh out our raid comp. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or add myself or any of our officers on realID. Neza#1171, Void#1739, Desinator#1956, Judge#1848, Araliea#1642, Maddogmadfes#1605Neza0 Oct 20
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H] <Bodies> 7/9M LF DPS/Heals >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Horde) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M) ****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS***** Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on Warrior, DK, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.  If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you.  If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.  We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum:  http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Beeslee#1828 Littlefinger#1841 Vampt#1932  Lynxz#11319 (GM) DirtyD#1976Littlefìnger0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H]Semi-Casual|Discord|Events|Memes <BENEFITS OF BLEACH> Who We Are ... Weekly Events ... Raid Info ... ...Chermaki0 Oct 19
Oct 19 934 Mage LF 7-10est raiding guild 934 Mage LF 7-10est raiding guild heroic/mythicCustomx3 Oct 19
Oct 19 934 sub rogue lf mythic raiding guild looking for mythic raiding team that ends before 11pmcst btag Machine#1386Mâchine3 Oct 19
Oct 19 934 mage lf 7-10est raiding guild 934 mage lf 7-10est raiding guildFireplugs1 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H] Two Raiders LF a Home Hello! We are two players looking for a raiding guild, and we are looking for rather specific times. We would like to be in a guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10pm Eastern Time / Server Time! We are returning players from a short break. We are opened to options of characters, currently looking towards Druid & Priest (Resto/Boomy & Disc/Shadow). We both have done all Heroic Nighthold but are new to Tomb of Sargeras! But we are fast learners. We also would love to have a guild that is open to RBGs, Achievement Runs and just actually doing a bit more than JUST raids. We are social players that love hanging out in discord, joking around, and getting to know people. If your interested in us joining your guild, please leave a comment with a bit of details of your guild :)! The more the better! We are anxious to find a home to be loyal to, raid with, and have a blast. Thank you for reading! Happy grinding :)Espurrl3 Oct 19
Oct 18 [H]<Bodies>7/9M Recruiting 1-tank, DPS/HEALS http://www.bodiesguild.com Hello, Thrall !! Bodies guild is a 9+ year strong guild, transferring from Alliance back to Horde. Our guild has been around for several years dating back to Vanilla Wow. With achievements and records reflecting Top 50 U.S. and Top 100 U.S. performances. We have toned down our former Hard-Core raid style, to a Semi-Hardcore environment. We have been a Cutting-Edge guild all expansion and plan to continue to do so. Below is a brief synapses of our guild; (Horde) 7/9M ToS (31% Avatar) Currently recruiting: Prot Pally- (High)(Preferred) Blood DK- (High)(Preferred) Prot- Warrior- (Medium) Brewmaster Monk- (Medium) Death Knight- Unholy or Frost (High) Warrior- Arms/Fury (High) Mage- Fire/Frost (High) Elemental Shaman (Low) Resto Shaman (Medium/High) Boomchicken (Medium Priority) Resto Druid (Medium Priority) Shadow Priest (High Priority) Holy Paladin (Medium Priority) Mistweaver monk (Medium Priority) As well as any other exceptional DPS and Healers. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum. http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Vampt#1932 Dirtyd#1976 Lynxz#11319 Littlfinger#1841Vampt2 Oct 18
Oct 18 LF Team/Merge with my team! I'm a Raid Leader for our team opening up to see if there are other teams in the same position we are. ROSTER. Now I can spill all day about our goals, and real life happens - but I know out of all the guilds on this server there are those that are in the same boat. Lets join up! Hit me up and lets kill stuff! I can give you our logs and I'm always open for communication. My main goal for the team is get that AoTC and never settle for Normal, push for Mythic. We achieved all AoTCs currently in this expac, but with my team of only 12+ currently, Mythic is a far cry away to achieve when going against big name guilds on one of the biggest servers in the game. Thrall is everything, it owns, the smell of Horde is sexy (Blood Elves for life!) and a always thriving/educational Trade Chat. But overall yes, we have a mentality of some real-life over game but when we do play we can play to win. We raid Wed/Thurs 730 -1030pm EST (8-11 is workable), we do Tuesday runs of either farming, doing old content, Mythic+ pushing (which we do Mythic+ all the time) and in some cases doing Normal raid of the current progression to try and recruit peeps. In the process of doing a guild name change in a couple of days! If you have any questions for me feel free to hit me up anytime! Bnet: Coconuts#1580 or in-game Coconuts@Thrall Want to stalk me?! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/2507025 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/CoconutsCoconuts5 Oct 18
Oct 18 h- Casa Nostra 1/9 M ToS Rec for Antorus Casa Nostra is an active, friendly and social guild that is run by Veterans of the game. We are recruiting to round out our raid team in order to push into Mythic Antorus progression in a semi-hardcore atmosphere. We are currently 9/9H 1/9M ToS, raid times Tue/Thurs 9:30-11:30PM EST, with an occasional raid on Sunday. We use Master Looter. As we have a range of very casual to 100% attendees for our current raid team, we welcome casuals but are looking for reliable punctual raiders. Currently main spec DPS will be given higher priority for raid positions, all raid positions on the progression team are equally earned through knowledge of class, raid awareness and team work. We also enjoy running Mythic +'s, N/H ToS for alts, Old content for transmog/Achievements on weekly basis. If you would like more information PM Eldianea#1389. Class Needs deathknight low demon hunter (dd) high druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) low hunter low mage low monk (dd) low paladin (retribution) none priest (dd) high rogue high shaman (elemental) med shaman (enhancement) low warlock low warrior (dd) lowPetrally0 Oct 18
Oct 18 . .Slurptetti28 Oct 18
Oct 18 <Synesthesia> 5/9H Tu/Wed 12am EST Hello all, <Synesthesia> is looking for raiders who are interested in farming norm and pushing heroic to join our guild! We're 5/9 and looking to continue progression. Raid times: Tuesday midnight to 230am EST/Server Time Wednesday midnight to 230am EST/Server Time Really need healers and dps. Looking for 910+ but willing to take interested and experienced players on a case-by-case. Please add Priszm@Thrall or Aeon#12393 on BattleTag and message if interested! Discord is another quick way to get a response: https://discord.gg/VPbvJR3 or DM Aeon#5746 Thanks, PriszmPriszm4 Oct 18
Oct 18 < H > Disc Priest & Feral Druid LF Guild 920 Disc Priest & 935 Feral Druid looking for adult, family friendly progression guild. Our preferred raid days/times are weekends/9 server (a little later would be fine). We are veteran raiders (vanilla) that took an extended break and decided to transfer servers when we returned. Our current raid experience is ToS 9/9N & 8/9H. Contact Femora#1386 in game if interested.Fritopie0 Oct 18
Oct 18 930/67 Druid Tank LF Raid Team Hi! So after 3 years of continuous raiding and 7 consecutive AoTC's my old raid team has fallen apart and I find myself looking for a new guild. After 4 years raid tanking on the Alliance it is time for me to return to my true Horde roots. I am looking for a friendly, established guild with a history of raiding and AoTC achievements. I am available every weeknight from 6:00 PM to 11:00PM server time (I would be willing to stretch it to 11:30PM for the right opportunity). I feel most comfortable tanking on my Druid (930 iLevel, 67 points in my Artifact) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/bodh%C3%AD - but I also have a 925 Pally Tank and a 917 Blood DK. I am a tank. That is what I am best at and how I can help your guild the most. I am not interested in switching to DPS. Please let me know about your guild and ask any questions that you may have for me. If you are willing to leave your b-net I could be available to have a more in depth chat. Thanks, BoBodhí7 Oct 18
Oct 17 930 ilvl Resto Shammy LF Raiding Guild Ilvl 930 Resto Shammy looking for Raiding Guild. Battletag is: Zeta#11180Nexem5 Oct 17
Oct 17 H <Convergence Gaming CG> FRI/SAT | HEALS/DPS Howdy! <Convergence Gaming CG> (Horde) is recruiting exceptional players to join our roster for Mythic ToS progression. CG has four years of mythic raiding experience with a laid-back raiding environment that values progression and offers 6hrs of Mythic progression. We try to compose a group of players who enjoy raiding together and running other forms of content (m+, past raids, etc.) Looking to Recruit: Holy Paladin (Open to other healers) Ranged DPS (Warlock, hunter, mage preferred) Raid Times: Wednesday: 8:00PM-10:00PM EST (Optional Heroic run) Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Saturday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST (Note: Invites start 15 minutes before raid time.) Required Add-ons: Deadly Boss Mods (or BigWigs) Angry Assignments RC Loot Council Loot is distributed with a council. Food, flasks, potions, and enchants are provided to raiders along with guild repairs. We ask that you show up on time and contact us in advance when you can't make a raid date. For any questions, contact airefee#1397.Veriea4 Oct 17
Oct 17 LF social/casual guild Hello, fellow Thrall players! I just joined Thrall a few days ago, and I made a Demon Hunter with the intent to hit 110 and potentially run some end-game content at, basically, a casual level. I'm currently looking for a social guild that has a good sense of community, members who like to run dungeons/transmog runs/old raids/Mythic Dungeons, etc. I would *love* to do raids too once I hit 110, but my work schedule currently has me working Tuesdays-Fridays from 9:30 PM - 2 AM (6 AM on Fridays!) PST, so the days I can really afford to raid are the weekends and Monday (unless you happen to raid a few hours before that time, as I would also need to allot time to get to work). If you ARE a social guild that does current raids, I'm really only looking for Normal and Heroic difficulty raids. I was in a semi-hardcore guild for the end of MoP, so I saw what Mythic raids had to offer and they're just not for me. I didn't raid in WoD much due to work, but I did catch some of those raids when they needed a spot filled. If you're curious about my raiding experience, you may be able to find logs for my warrior on Hyjal - Destronoma. Just note, I didn't do many raids this expansion, as I took a hiatus shortly after it launched. I love to tank, but I can also DPS at a decent level. If you'd like to chat, you may leave a comment here, or drop a whisper if you catch me on any of these characters - Goukii, Destronoma, or Aniindra. You can also add my battletag - Destronoma#1737 - if you don't want to try and catch me on a specific character. Thanks, and hopefully I'll see you in game!Lirisse5 Oct 17
Oct 17 Holy paladin with ret offspec Holy 924/ Ret 922 Paladin looking for a good group of people to raid with. Holy is my strength but ret gear is getting better. Coming off a hiatus and looking for consistent non premade clears. Brick#1788Rholo5 Oct 17
Oct 17 Transferring this afternoon Hello, my current realm Exodar has declined so much in population that sometimes I am one of 5 Horde in Dalaran so I have decided to send my main to Thrall today. I'm looking for a casual raiding guild to join, so if anyone wants a priesty let me know!Infected8 Oct 17
Oct 17 Hunter/Resto Druid seeking guild I'm a returning player who played in early Legion. I am mostly interested in raiding and mythic+ content but I am open to PvP every now and then. I finished the first raid on the day it was released and then kind of just quit and so I'm not up to par with other players in terms of gear but I am, in my opinion, quick to learn mechanics. I was a raid leader in Wrath of the Lich King and earlier in this expansion before quitting. I prefer a guild that uses discord over other voice chats.Babyskunk7 Oct 17