Thrall

Apr 20 Tank LFG Hello, I have been playing WoW since 2006. I raided 40 man up to Naxx 40 , opened the gates of AQ, and up to HFC. I started raiding as a Rogue and then when BC came out i switch to a H Pally. Played a H Pally into mop came out then switch to a monk was my main into legion then i switch to a DH. My current ilvl is 898. I am looking for a guild: 7pm-10pm M-Fri raid times CST. P.S will might look at alliance if the right one comes around. Please contact me at Edoras#1919, because i hardly check the forumsDetharoc7 Apr 20
Apr 20 MYTHIC RAIDER LF HC/N TEAM FOR MY OFF NIGHTS As the title says- I am a solidly-parsing player who wants to join a team that does weekly heroic or normal runs (that DO NOT OVERLAP with my weekly runs Tuesday/Wednesday 6-12 EST). The intention here is that I will be putting an alt character in your guild and helping out with progression, etc. I know 10/10H and am trying to learn the fights inside-out to help with mythic progression. My current alt is an 884 blood dk, but i am happy to reroll/work around a raid team that fits what I ask for, and I have recruit a friend active on my account so I can be fast. Whisper me in game @ Melvinfoster / Fosko, or add bnet Tomguy#11468 for further inquiry.Melvinfoster0 Apr 20
Apr 20 <VIBE> is selling H NH! Having been described by onlookers as "something like a circus if the circus were filled with man-children and also not a circus", <VIBE>, a 7/10M guild on Thrall is opening its heroic Nighthold sales to the public! Allow yourself to be whisked through the Nighthold's second-hardest difficulty as though you were riding a cloud pampered with the finest upholstery and soft blankets and stuff as the loot flows to you without needing to lift a finger (or do stuff, it's up to you). Our runs are smooth sailing and have been rated highly by independent agencies who definitely don't take bribes in order to fuel their !@#$%^- habits. A <VIBE>-hosted NH run is a delightful time for all involved and is a wonderful gift during this pre-holiday season. The loot's all yours, the fun's all yours, and the work is all ours. This service is available to you, your friends, your family, and mere acquaintances on Thursday evenings beginning at 10:30pm. Please contact Dominus#1421 or Meddle#1333 for more details or to schedule your lootfest.Ødïn0 Apr 20
Apr 20 Dragonflight Recruiting for Mythic Hello Raiders, Dragonflight - Thrall is currently recruiting to fill our ranks for Mythic Progression. Our needs are currently ranged dps but we will consider any exceptional players. We are at 10/10 Heroic Nighthold on progression. Please feel free to look at our wowprogress link below. Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST. Please feel free to contact myself, Lishuna, or Nazame with any questions. Thank you for your time and happy wowing. WowProgress link-https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Dragonflight Nazame - Moreta#1420 Lishuna - Frostydog#114124 Oraesmash - Orae#1178Oraesmash0 Apr 20
Apr 19 886 Holy Priest LF Raid Guild Hello All, 886 Holy Priest looking for a solid home. Looking for progression raiding and pushing into Mythics. As well doing Mythic+ on the side. What I can bring to the table is a solid healer,my own food/flasks and potions. What I am looking for exactly Wendsday Thursday Raid days, anytime those days will work. If your Tuesday Wendsday I am sorry but it just wont work. I work on call 5 days a week and my only 2 guarnteed days are Wendsday Thursdays. Some days maybe slow during the week an I will be on alot but I never count on that. My past Exp starts in BC and have played all content on one of the numerous alts I have up to now. If you want to chat hit me up in game or respond here. I may be a bit slow getting back with you. Thanks.Harumika2 Apr 19
Apr 19 900 resto shaman seeking guild Recently transferred and seeking guild that is currently 10/10 H NH or better. Preferred raid days would be any of the following at twice a week. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday after 7 server. Currently I have been clearing H NH for a month via pre made group system which can be painful at times. I'm hoping to find a guild that is working on mythic progression as well as +10 keystone or higher groups.Jtownn5 Apr 19
Apr 19 Looking for raiding guild. 889 affliction warlock, 890 holy priest look for a Friday, Saturday raiding guild. We are both currently 5/10 heroic night hold.Forsaknjorny4 Apr 19
Apr 19 898 lock lf HEROIC Fri/Sat HORDE Looking for a new guild, after a merger didn't go the way we wanted to. I've been in the same guild for this expansion, but the new atmosphere of the merged guilds is just not my cup of tea. I'm 898 affliction warlock, with 10/10H Nighthold. I prefer to stick with a heroic guild, because I don't have time to dedicate myself to the farming that is required for mythic. I would consider Mythic if its a laid back environment and if people aren't popping blood vessels with every wipe. I would want a progressing mythic group, so I won't stick out like a sore thumb because I've not done mythic raiding in awhile. My completely free nights that would guarantee 100% attendance are Friday and Saturday. I always have plenty of flasks/food/runes on me, I'm on time, and I'm always at my keyboard except for breaks. I like running mythic + through out the week. What I am looking for: I want a guild of people who aren't in high school. I'm middle aged, and find I just don't mesh well with the wowbros mentality. I don't mind playing with younger folk (20+), but when the atmosphere of the guild has more frat bros than Animal House, I have a problem. I want a nice, laid back environment, where everyone is chiil and friendly, that work together with a family mentality. I've played WoW since launch. Before that I played Everquest for several years. I'm finding as I get older I just don't have the patience to deal with people who just aren't respectful. I would prefer a Horde guild on a non douche server, so I can still cross realm with my friends. Low chance I would go alliance unless it's a great bunch of people. Friday and Saturday nights, but not too late 7pm-8pm central start time would be ideal.Seragos3 Apr 19
Apr 19 Estate of Unrest 10/10H LF players <Estate of Unrest> is currently looking for a few members to fill our core team. Currently 10/10H looking for a healer (paladin pref.), Tank (Bear or monk) and any DPS. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-11:30 PM EST and Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST. Please respond if interested or send in game request to ShinyPants#13577. We have discord and a friendly active and helpful environment for helping players progress through content. Happy hunting, Beargrim GM of Estate of UnrestBeargrim1 Apr 19
Apr 18 Breach 3/10M Tue/Thur 815p-1130p EST Breach (Thrall) 3/10M NH We are seeking like-minded, competent players to join our core progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to continue our push into Mythic Legion raiding. The guild is made of both veteran players and some relatively new players, all with the same goal. We like to joke around and give each other a hard time, but when it comes to progression we buckle down and get serious. Schedule Tuesday and Thursday 8:15p to 11:30p EST Recruiting All Capable DPS We run a competitive Raid Roster, meaning that nobody is grandfathered in and nobody has a promised raid spot, the raid spots are given to people who are consistently available, perform to the best of their ability and continue to outshine other people of their class. Loot System We prioritize attendance and guild needs, meaning that we try to put the piece of loot where it's going to benefit the guild the most. Like giving someone a (2) or (4) rather than a third piece of tier and so on. We favor giving loot to Raiders over Trials. Once you pass your Trial, you're treated equally by the Loot Council, with no favorites being picked or fed enormous amounts of gear. Contact Please message Manbearpik, Reeven, or myself in game for more information!Annoyance6 Apr 18
Apr 17 [H] <Driven> Hc NH 7/10 LF DPS. Driven is LF DPS, Healers, and a Tank for Heroic Nighthold. 7/10 Hc NH. Friday: 8:00p - 11:00p EST Saturday: 8:00p - 11:00p EST Rogue F/UH DK Mage Hunter Warlock Resto Shaman Resto Druid Contact information: Battle Tag - Karmageddon#1623Karmadecay5 Apr 17
Apr 15 [H] Hardcore Casuals 1/10 M LF DPS <Hardcore Casuals> 10/10 H NH 1/10 M NH. We are a casual raiding guild looking for players to push into Mythic NH! Looking for about 2-4 DPS with 885 ilvl+. We currently have 20+ players however, some players are split from another guild or cannot make some raids due to RL conflict. Wanting to make the raid a full guild run! About us: We are a casual raiding guild that likes to joke around and clear content. We are a fairly laid back raiding guild with some expectations for players to come have fun but work hard at clearing content. We use discord as our chat server and run a lot of our guild's activities through it. Raid Nights: Raid on Weds/Mon from 8-11 EST. Wednesday Raid is a Heroic Farm day. Monday is when we do our progression on Mythic NH. Also have an Open Raid Sat from 8-11 EST that does Heroic NH and Norm NH for alts and more fun. We are currently looking at Doing EPGP loot system going into Tomb of Sargaras, where majority of the points earned through the system is obtained by attandence. Contact: Please message or mail Sylvion/Vorroc in game on thrall. Can also find me at bnet Vorroc#1575. Also if you cant get in contact with me, add Dkmachine or chickenoodle and message them. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion4 Apr 15
Apr 14 Golden Ghost Recruting! 3/10M Hello Golden Ghost is recruiting to fill out its final raid spots for mythic Nighthold, we are currently looking for a Balance Druid, Resto Druid and a Rouge. All classes are under consideration. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00PM-12:15AM. If you're interested add me on B tag Proxy#12535 or reply to here!Proxtotem1 Apr 14
Apr 13 <Inevitable Destruction>10/10h need dps Were currently looking for Dps to start our mythic progression. Our raid times are: Friday and Saturday 7:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. server time. For more info whisper: Trinadon or Lycanthus in game. You can also contact us at our website: http://inevitabledestruction.enjin.com/Trinadon1 Apr 13
Apr 13 . .Déathblooms0 Apr 13
Apr 13 LFM <Champions of Elune> A brand new guild looking for more people to enjoy the WoW universe with. Currently we are a casual guild for the time being but once we have the numbers we plan on raiding for the current content and become a progression guild. We are a friendly group of people that enjoy working with everyone. We accept all levels and will help anyone that needs it. I hope to see you guys there and will welcome you with open arms!Rêcön0 Apr 13
Apr 13 [H] <Chaotic Intent> 9/10H NH Recruiting Raid times are 9-12 EST on Tuesdays and Wednesday. Many members are on running Mythic + dungeons for Mythics Mondays (Yay alliteration!) We occasionally run optional raids on the weekends. We understand that personal matters take priority over the game but we are looking for consistent raiders who are able to attend as frequently as possible and who are able to raid with few interruptions during raid times. We are a guild focused on progressing through raids at a comfortable pace for all of our members. We expect a good understanding of your class and an easygoing personality that will fit with our friendly raid environment. Loot is done via a council system. Ideally 880+ Ilvl but we are willing to help lower leveled members gear for progression! We have members of all professions and we are willing to provide enchants and flasks to other members. Contributions to the guild bank in the form of materials is always appreciated! Please whisper Larentina-Thrall or add Reddawn#1120 on Bnet for more information! You can also submit an application to our guild website, http://chaoticintent-us.com/Larentina2 Apr 13
Apr 12 [H] Teambossmode Recruiting Th/Sun 7-11 Est TBM is currently looking for some good attitude dps and healers to join our raid team. Currently 10/10N and 9/10H with Gul'dan on the brink. Very fun round of people who like to get things done and enjoy their time doing it. Raid nights are currently Thurs and Sun 7-11 Est time. For more info please feel free to contact via posting here or in game Tomkins#1316 Or officers Froko#1638 Fury#1792Deathkins1 Apr 12
Apr 12 <Smells Like Chloroform>10/10H <Smells Like Chloroform>10/10 Herioc is currently recruiting competent and reliable DPS. Raid times Friday Saturday 8pm to 12am add my bag bloodlust#12441 for more informationHäl2 Apr 12
Apr 12 (H)<Remember Aleppo> 1/10M LF Tank About Us: <Remember Aleppo> on Thrall is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, Looking to fill our roster for Mythic Progression and upcoming raids in the expansion. We have recently transfered from a low pop server. We are a family filled with a variety of different people, both in the raid team and out. With players constantly doing their best to keep geared/gearing for content, with Mythic+ and raids. Currently looking for a tank to potentially take a core spot in the near future. We do our best to provide a fun yet serious raiding experience for our raiders, with the occasional jokes and music in Discord. We log every raid to always give a player a chance to look over their performance for future raiding. Our roster is filled with high preforming players who know their class like the back of their hands. If you're looking for a guild with a sense of humor with your progression, we're for you. What we expect: We expect all raiders to be on time, prepared with 375 Food, Flasks, And Pots fit for their class, Spec and Role (if possible). We expect all raiders to attend with a postitive attitude, giving the raid 110%, even more. All gear should be enchanted and filled with the proper socket if need be. What you can expect from us: You can always expect a night with a couple good laughs and jammin' music from our DJ; Along with the success of destroying Legion's Demons. If you are easily offended, this may not be the home for you. You can always expect to see raiders bringing their best, while always finding ways to improve. If you're not capable on getting your Food and Flasks, we can provide. What we're Recruiting Our team is looking currently to a Healer (preferred; Priest/Monk)and Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman/Warlock/Mage/Shadow Priest/Hunter/Balance Druid), But this does not mean we wont consider any class who wishes to raid with us. You will always be taken into consideration, no matter the role. When we raid: Tuesday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Thrusday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time Optional: Saturday, 9:00 - 12:00 Realm Time (6-9 PDT) We offer this day to players in the guild who wish to either return to raiding, or start raiding with learning the raid with the guild's core raiders on farm content. Past Progress: Warlords of Dreanor: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry 9/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Legion: 6/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10M For any questions, Please add and/or whisper one of the following. Btag-Gooseleg#1913 Discord-Beershaman#1127 Counsil member/Recruitement Kitkat#12349 - Raid Leader Oblivion#12637 - Council MemberBeershaman4 Apr 12
Apr 12 [M] <ChosenFew> Rdps-Healer(2) Currently looking for Rdps and Healers for Mythic Nighthold progression, Clearing H NH every week, 1 day of farm on H, 2 days of progression on Mythic. Raid Night: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 7-10 EST (Thrall server time) Who to contact: My battle tag: Zuko#1946 Noirsileence, Vos, Salvis, Tilyan or search in game ( /who chosenfew ) to have a list of who's on.Noirsileence0 Apr 12
Apr 11 <Dranosh> - now with 32.33% more loot! Hello and welcome to Dranosh! Dranosh is a semi-casual guild that is currently progressing through Heroic raid content and is looking for you – yes, you! – to join our ranks. We’re a tight-knit community that values jolly cooperation and good times, but we’re also aspiring to become a more powerful raid team and, as Sun Tzu famously said, “git gud”. Therefore, we’re looking for new blood to swell our numbers so that we may have a solid 20-man team to take our progression to the next level. ! What Have We Done 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV, 7/10 H NH What We Do Our primary activity is progression raiding through Heroic Nighthold, which takes place 8-11 PM EST (server time) every Tuesday and Wednesday, though we also do Normal Nighthold runs every Friday the same time. All other activities – keystone runs, leveling alts, achievement runs, etc. – are organized on the calendar or informally by members of the guild. What We Need MELEE: Plate (Warrior and DK) or Mail (Enh and Surv) RANGED: NOT LEATHER (Mage/Priest/Shaman/Hunter) Who We Need “Aren’t you repeating yourself?” you may ask. Not quite; while I’ve listed the classes that we’re looking for, I haven’t mentioned the qualities we’re looking for in our members. Naturally, we want all the things that people want from others, such as not being an !@# and being chill, but that’s everybody’s wish. What do we wish of our members? - Patience. We’re going to wipe. We’re going to wipe on progression bosses. We’re going to (sometimes) wipe on farm bosses. We’re even going to wipe on trash. We obviously aren’t setting out to wipe in raids, but it’s gonna happen. If you can handle a few setbacks and continue moving forward, we’re going to love having you on our team. - Good communication. This doesn’t mean you have to be constantly talking in chat or in the Discord, but we really appreciate having our members working together both within raid and outside. This can only be achieved if we all communicate what we want. Also, if you have any ideas of how to improve the experience of guild and its members, we want you to be comfortable with speaking up. Contact Info Join us on discord @ https://discord.gg/wwsDAs5 Peraeolus @ Perwild#1211 Slavika @ TheAegine#1731 goldhorn @ cleganebowl#11176Slavika1 Apr 11
Apr 11 3/10 M Hunter lf guild for m+ and H NH Howdy, I am have recently transferred servers with friends and am seeking a raiding guild with whom I can run m+ and maybe heroic nighthold clears with if possible. i may also apply for a raid spot in the next tier depending on my summer employment and availability. I have cutting edge exp for HFC and EN, as well as being a guild officer during those times. I have been raiding off an on in Legion due to school. This summer I will be finished with my education and will most likely be looking for a raid spot at that time. For now, I would like to be in a guild with regular folks on to push some m+ outside of raid nights. Here is my armory and logs from HFC, ToV, and EN on Stormrage, NH on Tichondruis, and current character below (in that order): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Dankboi/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9900908/10/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22299448/latest/#partition=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23466088/latest/ I am currently playing Beast Mastery, though If I was mythic raiding I would have most likely kept playing Marksman. If you'd like to contact me, please add my btag Olongjohnson#1271 and send me a message any time! Thanks and have a good day. Lok'tar ogar! OlongDankboi4 Apr 11
Apr 10 LFM Core Members I'm Currently 905ilvl Brewmaster just a little back ground I use to be an !@#$%^- been tanking since 06 I've done alot of cool *!@# in the the world of Warcraft I have been back to this expansion for one week took a short break in December for work and I main tank so don't give me the carried speech, I already have ahead of the curve H NH with that said I Recently joined a guild that I never planned on staying in because they felt really casual and seemed bad but I am staying and here is why they are actually legit ppl the game is meant to be fun and shared with cool ppl not $%^-*!@ neck beards going on no sleep you all know what I mean lol I'm saying that even though they are not as hardcore as I'm use to I actually enjoy the game again. We run mythic+ to power gear members raid NH and are preparing for TOS also these ppl would give you the shirt off their backs We are in need of more DPS to keep competition going and to push into mythic healers are always something I'm looking for I'm a tank so its like pb&j am I right. So here is my bnet Çraze #1562 If you are like me a Local wow legend who has been burnt out on the hardcore grind and are Looking to take a step back in pace not progression to a more semi hardcore approach then you need to hit me up. If you think you would like listing to an angry black man in Discord talking #$%^ with his big tank D*ck then you have reached the right place real talk this guild is legit and they just need a few more pieces to make this thing run like water and you could be that piece my name is Slý in game Looking forward to talking with some of you.Slý0 Apr 10
Apr 10 LF Core members I'm Currently 905ilvl Brewmaster just a little back ground I use to be an !@#$%^- been tanking since 06 I've done alot of cool *!@# in the the world of Warcraft I have been back to this expansion for one week took a short break in December for work and I main tank so don't give me the carried speech, I already have ahead of the curve H NH with that said I Recently joined a guild that I never planned on staying in because they felt really casual and seemed bad but I am staying and here is why they are actually legit ppl the game is meant to be fun and shared with cool ppl not $%^-*!@ neck beards going on no sleep you all know what I mean lol I'm saying that even though they are not as hardcore as I'm use to I actually enjoy the game again. We run mythic+ to power gear members raid NH and are preparing for TOS also these ppl would give you the shirt off their backs We are in need of more DPS to keep competition going and to push into mythic healers are always something I'm looking for I'm a tank so its like pb&j am I right. So here is my bnet Çraze #1562 If you are like me a Local wow legend who has been burnt out on the hardcore grind and are Looking to take a step back in pace not progression to a more semi hardcore approach then you need to hit me up. If you think you would like listing to an angry black man in Discord talking #$%^ with his big tank D*ck then you have reached the right place real talk this guild is legit and they just need a few more pieces to make this thing run like water and you could be that piece my name is Slý in game Looking forward to talking with some of you.Slý2 Apr 10
Apr 10 [3/10 M] <Kanye West> Recruiting It’s the guild of the life. Yeezy needs you for our mythic progression. We’re currently 3/7 M due to some real-life issues, we have recently made some roster changes. While we have overcome these Taylor Swift-esque interruptions, we would like to recruit 4-5 dps for our mythic roster. Raid days are Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 8-11 server time (EST). We take a five-minute break every hour, but expect our raiders to be on-time to the initial pull and after breaks so we can buckle down for the few hours that we raid. This guild is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy serious progression without a large contribution of time per week. The most unique aspect of our guild is our environment. I truly believe we have achieved a rare and enjoyable atmosphere wherein our raiders can enjoy themselves while also enjoying success in the Emerald Nightmare and beyond. Like Yeezy himself, we know when to put on our serious scowls for the camera and get things done. If you’re interested in seeing how our raids operate, you can visit my twitch page (I am streaming all of our raids for the time being) or come experience it first-hand. Aside from this, there are other aspects of our guild potential raiders may find enticing, such as: Great communication between tanks, healers, and dpsers handling mechanics. A dedicated core officer group that goes over logs every night and constantly strives to improve the raid. A loot council system whose main goal is to distribute loot in a way that is most beneficial to the raid as a whole, while still rewarding individual efforts. People who value handling mechanics over all else, because nobody cares how the damage meters look if the boss’s hp didn’t hit 0. While some of our members are very busy with jobs, family, friends, school, etc. we are still overall very active during the week, running multiple mythic and mythic + dungeons and occasionally delving into battlegrounds and arenas (RBG team coming soon). TL;DR: Wed/Sun/Mon 8-11 EST (server time), 3/7 M, 2/3 H (pre-nerf) semi-hardcore guild looking for DPS for mythic progression. Those who wish to learn more about <KW> may visit yeezus.me or contact one of our officers: RobertXbox#1179 iAmMims#1718 Yogurtmonkey#1944Takiss12 Apr 10
Apr 10 Clichè (10/10H) Recruiting for Mythic <Clichè> (US Thrall - Horde - PVE) is made up of a group of mature/laid back adults who enjoy raiding and pushing content. We completed H-NH in the top 100 of our realm (81st Heroic Gul’Dan kill on Thrall). We haven’t been able to push mythic as much due to our small guild size, but now we want to change that solidify our team of 20, and make sure we have backups available if we need them. Some of our players have scheduling conflicts so we are hoping to set up a rotating bench for those mythic spots. We are open to all applicants for our heroic team, and hopefully some of you might want to try mythic with us. Raid Schedule: Tues./Thurs./Sun. 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST Mythic+ runs happen whenever we have people who want to Classes: DPS (Looking for Ranged DPS, Demo or Destro Lock would be fantastic), Healers (Holy Paladin ideally). Tanks (Not looking for a main tank, but a backup with a tank offspec) That being said we will look at ALL skilled applicants regardless of spec. (Especially if you provide logs) What we are looking for from You: We are looking for adults who enjoy raiding and who work to play their class well. Simply, we are looking for people to show up consistently to our raids, will play their class as well as they are able. This includes knowing your stat-weights and trinkets, as well as being able to take constructive feedback (we use Warcraftlogs). We all have careers/ families/ responsibilities, and understand that real life happens. If you have to miss a raid or leave the game for a period of time just let an officer know, and if possible, help find a replacement for your spot. Though we are small, we have been able to stay very competitive on Thrall by being very consistent players and hope you join us. We use discord for voice comms, and expect everyone in the raid to understand the stat weights for their spec and to use (and listen to) DBM. If you have any questions, please send an in-game Mail to Pinehorn-Thrall Or send add Zmad#1580 and ask about Clichè We look forward to hearing from you!Pinehorn0 Apr 10
Apr 9 <Smells Like Chloroform> 10/10H <Smells Like Chloroform> 10/10 Herioc is currently looking for more competent and reliable Raiders. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm to 12am add my bag bloodlust#12441 for more infoHäl0 Apr 9
Apr 9 902 windwalker monk lf guild looking to raid available 4 to 10-10:30 pm est weekdays prefered. 10/10 h nh msg me here or in gameBuffetbuster4 Apr 9
Apr 8 [h] Ascent 6/10M lf DPS/resto shaman Moo. http://www.ascent-guild.com We're currently 8/10M Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST. - We're focused on finding a resto shaman and some dps, particularly an elemental shaman, spriest and ret paladin, and hunter. We'd look at any solid dps right now. I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla. I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams. http://twitch.tv/bitterst - our raidleader. You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oogga/Moomins or some other character. My RealID is Glayde#1541 You can also check in with: Nightcrawler#1248 You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62Triviacow8 Apr 8
Apr 8 [H]BadNewsBears W/TH 9P-12A 3/10M LF DPS Hey Guys, it’s Shõts, The Bad News Bears would love to welcome you to our guild. Our guild is mythic intended and looking for just another body or two so we can push into Mythic progression. Our body of raiders is ready to go - we just need that magical couple of dps to make it happen! Raids: WED/THUR 9PM-12AM EST Progression: 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic Raid Notes: Our guild’s raiders are comprised of younger and working adults, as well as those who have children, therefore we find that our 2 raiding days of 6 totals hrs works best as progression and content will be done during that time. Benefits of Joining: We love to schedule off-night group activities including alt raids on Tuesdays to gear up alts and aspiring mains. Fridays are for Nightbane runs and Mythic+ runs to get that weekly 15 for that 900 gear! WE GIVE YOU RAIDING SUPPLIES: We give you your flasks, pots, food, gems, and enchants! How? You’ll have to join to find out! OFFICER CORPS THAT DON’T IGNORE YOU OUTSIDE RAID: Not performing at your optimum levels? Our officers will help you improve through workshops, guides, and research. A raider may be benched during progression, however our officers will take all the time needed throughout the rest of the week and further to help make sure you are not benched again in raid. GUILD FAMILY All our members, raiders, and officers await your arrival with open arms to be included into our guild, as we love to have fun and community with our fellow guildies no matter what we are doing. You will not fight a hint of a cliquish attitude. NEEDS: DO YOU PLAY A DPS CLASS? WE NEED YOU! MOSTLY RDPS BUT MDPS CONSIDERED AS WELL! HEALERS WELCOMED AS WELL (PLEASE HAVE VIABLE OFFSPEC) Did you start in Legion and haven’t found that welcoming atmosphere of a clan or guild? Are you a former player that’s recently come back to find your old guild disbanded and abandoned you? Or did your guild just quit after that nightmare of a Heroic Helya fight? The good news is WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! JOIN THE BAD NEWS BEARS! IF INTERESTED, ADD ME or Revain (the GM) ON BNET: Shõtsfired: Dinosrool#1946 Revain: Revain#1705 If by the near impossible chance that I or Revain are offline, these other officers would love to talk with you! Whitedevil- Officer/Raid Leader Sariasong- Officer Nibblepiller- OfficerShõtsfired16 Apr 8
Apr 8 EXPENDABLE recruitment Hello Everyone. We are a guild, transferred from a lower pop server. We are currently 5/10 H NH and looking for RNG DPS. Have room for quite a few slots on Main team, and we are willing to help build some new RNG DPS Chars, for people who stay committed to our goal of success. Please Comment or MSG in game for more information. Thanks, Slayer BorleinBorlein0 Apr 8
Apr 8 / .Ellemeno0 Apr 8
Apr 7 Want to keep my name I know this is a long shot but figured I would try. I'm looking to transfer to this server to raid with friends. I've had this toon since the beginning and would like to keep her name. There is currently an un-guilded level 40 warlock on this server with the same name. I was hoping to reach out to the person to ask if they would be willing to delete the toon so I could get the name. I wouldn't ask if they were like 110 and were obviously putting in a bunch of time. In recompense I would be willing to trade enough gold (once I got to the server) to purchase a subscription coin so you can get a free month, or you could just pocket the gold. If you know this person please direct them to me, or if you are this person please hit me up on b.net at Secura#1443. Again, I know this is a long shot but I had to try. Thanks for reading.Secura1 Apr 7
Apr 7 888 Frost DK and 896 MW Monk LF Guild Hey all, A buddy and I are looking for a new raiding guild. I myself recently came back to the game early last week so I've not done too much NH yet, but I was experienced up to 2/7 M in EN before I left. Monk is the same experience level We're looking for a guild that raids during the week between the hours of 8 - 12am server. Our best fit would be a guild that is in heroic with aspirations of mythic. We look forward to hearing from you! My btag is Mizahri#1458 and the Monks is trizmoe#1510Valyn7 Apr 7
Apr 7 905 Havoc, M Krosus, LF Mythic Guild Began playing again when Legion dropped, was 7/7M with the first guild I joined but left due to the schedule for this semester. 10/10H through pugs, 1/10 M (Krosus) with my current guild. Looking for a guild to progress in M NH and ToS with. Also have experience on M Tich and Chronomatic. Available for M-F, 8:45 PM EST to 12:45 AM EST the latest, and most Saturdays 11 AM - 6 PM and anytime past 8:45 PM. Update: Have currently found a guild; thanks for the interest everyone that pm'd me!Sylithros0 Apr 7
Apr 7 [H] <Unrivaled> 5/10M NH LF Main Tank <Unrivaled> Guild Website: http://www.apunrivaled.com/ -- ABOUT US -- Unrivaled is an established friendly raiding guild on the US server Thrall. We were founded December 15th 2008 as a new Wrath of the Lich King guild on the server Aerie Peak. On June 27th, 2015 we decided to make a move to the server Thrall, we made this decision as the server Aerie Peak had dwindled down to us being the only Horde raiding guild left. We are always looking for new faces to help build our roster. We take raiding seriously while maintaining a fun, sometimes (very) R-Rated environment during raids. We are a group of active players willing to always lend a hand. We don't believe in a toxic or drama filled raid environment. If you come here expect constructive criticism without any name calling and very little yelling. -- RAIDING TIMES -- We currently raid 9 hours a week, we are looking for people who will show up and not waste time. Our raid days are as followed: Tuesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12AM EST Wednesdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12AM EST Thursdays 6PM - 9PM PST | 9PM -12AM EST We also occasionally run content on Sundays from 9PM-12AM EST. This is completely optional and has zero effect on raid spots or attendance. ** We are looking for dedicated raiders. While real life stuff does come up we are searching for players with near perfect attendance and little to no interruption during raids. -- RECRUITMENT -- Looking for 1 main tank for Mythic Nighthold and beyond! Looking for someone with extensive tank knowledge and past experience. Currently trying to round out our roster with solid players. We maintain a roster of approximately 25 dedicated raiders and make changes as required on Mythic content. Right now we are mainly focused on recruiting ranged DPS, however any good player interested in Unrivaled should definitely contact us as we are always looking for good players. Having a really strong off-spec you are able to play is extremely beneficial. --PROGRESSION HISTORY -- 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Unrivaled has a very extensive raid history dating back until Wrath of the Lich King. While we may not have cleared all the content in the past while it was relevant we have always maintained a solid raiding atmosphere and community while striving to kill as much content as possible. Past raid tiers include the following while they were relevant: 5/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 2/7 Mythic Highmaul Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14M 7/14 Prenerf 25 Heroic Dragon Soul 8/8 25 Firelands - Heroic 6/7 25 Normal Throne of the Four Winds 25 Heroic Bastion of Twilight 2/5 25 Heroic Blackwing Descent 6/7 25 Heroic Icecrown Citadel 11/12 25 Heroic ToGC 4/5 Ulduar Heroics + Algalon (Minus Yogg 0) 25 2 Drakes Sartharion 25 Malygos 25 Naxxramas -- LOOT SYSTEM -- Currently our loot system is loot council. We take all upgrades into consideration when handing out loot. We base loot on a number of different factors. Attendance, Quality of Upgrade, Current Performance and Guild Rank. Off-spec gear goes based on priority. Some of our members are needed to change specs occasionally to help the raid. We usually give these members off-spec pieces first after this point it off-spec gear will go to a roll. Anyone interested please contact us on battle.net Creon#1725Trigor33 Apr 7
Apr 6 <Arcane Fury> Weekend Mythic Raiding LFM Arcane Fury-Thrall(Horde) – 2/10 Mythic NH – We are looking to fill a few slots to complete our Mythic team. Raid Times: Fri/Sat 7:30p – 10:30p est Would prefer the following: Shadow Priest Fury Warrior Elemental Shaman BM Hunter Havoc Demon Hunter Mistweaver Monk Slots are flexible to a point. Will consider exceptional players over specific classes Add Holyson#1926 or post in our discord recruitment channel https://discord.gg/Z8GcgbQ and the recruitment officer will respond. Post class/roll/logs for faster consideration.Despair4 Apr 6
Apr 6 10/10H NH Resto Shaman LF Raid Team Hi! I'm currently an 895 (888 in bags) Restoration Shaman. I feel that I am an exceptional player and would love to begin raiding in Mythic NH before ToS comes out. 7/7 H EN 1/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 8/10 N NH 10/10 H NH My available raid days/times are (in EST); Tues ~ 11PM - 11AM Thurs ~ 11PM - 11AM Fri ~ 11PM - Any Sat ~ Any I am currently an Officer in my guild and I am not looking to leave it. I would essentially exist as a part of your team, but not inside of the guild itself (with this toon). I only started logging recently so I have attached what I do have. I have recently gotten much better. They are in chronological order. I Will use any VoIP needed, and will join for a chat before you even decide to trial me. You can add me Thedubz#1975 or post here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Naruum/advanced https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H4fvxKJh3yBzYbrd/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gV23kjKpdbfC9A7Z/#fight=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1H8YjTFRfWNV2gwz/#view=analytical https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Nw38qt9CnZxhVWpr/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Jt7yFN6qXvbQrRcV/Naruum2 Apr 6
Apr 6 [H] <The Singularity> 10/10H 3/10 NH 7/7 M Emeral Nightmare - 3/10 Mythic Nighthold US Horde Thrall Raid Times - **Tues/Thurs 8:45pm-Midnight est** - Wednesday/Sunday optional 8:45pm-~11:00pm **We are recruiting strong ranged dps candidates and 1 tank for Mythic Progression. But will accept any exceptional candidates.** As much as we want good players, we also want good people. We are community of players that not only raid together, but also game together, and meme together. We expect that you are active and are making the effort to better yourself as a player. This means being active between raids and grinding AP (Thanks Blizzard). You are calm and patient in the face of progression, and you excel at following instructions, executing mechanics, and putting up big numbers. In that order of importance. I shouldn't have to tell you to be respectful to other players, because your mother should have taught you how to be a functional adult already. There is zero tolerance for disrespect and agression. If you have thick skin and don't take anything personally, and have a sense of humour, you'll fit right in. About us We are a new team of experienced players that founded the guild on one main principle. Killing internet dragons at a competitive pace. Tues/Thurs will always be mythic progression. Our wednesday/sunday raids are optional for running N/H raids for alts. We like to hang out on discord and make fun of each other. We laugh out loud when wiping on trash. We stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, Fenrys is making waffles. Contact Proscrypt#1886 or /who The Singularity and ask for an officerFenrys0 Apr 6
Apr 6 [H] 3/10M Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild I'm still looking for a guild after mine exploded at the end of Feb. * Available Any Day; I would prefer my weekends free. * 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M (with pulls on Spellblade, Krosus, Tich, & Bot) * Prefer 2-3 nights/week * LF established, organized, and efficient raiding with a friendly and humorous environment * Prefer Discord as voice comms * Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/958241/latest/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22940467/latest/#metric=hps For more information or if interested, you can leave a message here, e-mail me at lfguild.wow@gmail.com, or add me to battletag (Kaelani#1390) Thanks!Kaelani9 Apr 6
Apr 5 <Excuses> Looking for Mythic Raiders Excuses US THRALL HORDE (7/7m 3/3h 2/10m) Currently in need of: High: Priest - Shadow / Holy / Discipline Mage - Fire / Frost / Arcane Shaman - Restoration / Elemental Druid - Restoration / Guardian Demon Hunter - Havoc Medium: Paladin - Retribution Warrior - Arms / Fury Rogue - Assassination Death Knight - Frost / Unholy Low: Hunters Monks Warlocks As usual, any and all classes and roles will be considered if shown to be exceptional and dependable. Raid Times: Tuesday } Wednesday } 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST / server Thursday } We do not raid additional days, but alt-runs and mythic+ are done throughout the week. Who we are: Excuses is a relaxed, fair and drama-free guild environment with the intent to effectively and efficiently clear mythic content. With several months of guild raiding thus far, we have constructed a team for our raids, rather than simply a group with cliques. We intend to make a core raid team, stretching just beyond 20 players to ensure that emergencies can be covered and fights can be done in the most efficient way, as well as additional members for mythic+ and lower level content clears. What we expect: High attendance (At least 80%) Knowledge of your role and class Flexibility with benching and responsibilities Willingness to take criticism and expand Feel free to add our officers: Sadistik - Louis#12346 Griknash - Hejjihoggu#1672Sadistik1 Apr 5
Apr 5 Golden Ghost - 10/10H 3/10M Recruiting Currently seeking 2 more members for mythic roster: 1 DPS - Boomkin/Rogue/Monk 1 Heals - Druid/Resto Sham Who We Are Golden Ghost is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Thrall. Current recruitment needs are shown above. However we will consider exceptional applicants of any class/spec even if it is not listed above, especially if you are competent at multiple specs and have the proof to back it up. Remember to include your logs! Applications are submitted through our forums at goldenghost.enjin.com. We have very skilled players, but right now we are looking for a few more to complete our mythic group. We are not looking for carries though, only exeptional players make our main raid team. Of course anyone is welcome to join, learn, and participate in mythic +s and our farm raids. We also do a great job analyzing logs. Recruitment Contacts (Add These Btags): Elementaro (ProfPicklez#1403) Traumend (Traumend#1999) Guild Website: goldenghost.enjin.com (apply here) Raid Times: Tuesday/ Thursday 8pm-12:15pm Server time (EST). Break included. About the Guild We maintain a fun, yet focused raid environment that acknowledges that, while this is still a game we all play for enjoyment, each of us has other obligations outside of the game. It is our goal to have a good time playing while not wasting each others' time with excessive fooling around. We also supply cauldrons! Expectations The following is expected of our applicants: You should have prior progression raiding experience. This can be anywhere from Vanilla all the way up to the current tier. What is important is that you understand what it means to be a part of a progression raiding environment. You should be ready to wipe. Progression is progression because it is difficult! Wiping for hours on a new boss is part of that, and you should be prepared for it! You should know your class! Raiders are frequently required to play multiple specs. You should know how to not only perform as your main spec, but also be able to fulfill your role as a different spec. Relax! Have a cool head and work to fit in with the guild mold. If you are interested please feel free to put up an application on our website, and add the above Btag contacts if you have questions.Elementaro4 Apr 5
Apr 5 [H] <Digital Underground> 4/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H <Digital Underground> is a Horde guild on Thrall who is looking for quality players to help fill out a core mythic team. We raid two nights a week, encourage joking and fun in Discord during raids, we don't admonish or kick people missing raids for real life. We're all about creating a fun atmosphere to kick back, relax, and kill some internet bosses. WoW is a game and we all play during our free time. We don't consider it a second job, and we don't want our members to either. We are currently 10/10H NH and are looking to start progressing in mythic. Needs: 2-3 DPS (Hunters and/or Demon Hunters would be awesome), and 1-2 healers of any spec will be considered. We would also like to recruit one tank with a strong DPS offspec. Schedule: Tue: 20:00 - 23:00 server Wed: 20:00 - 23:00 server Optional Saturday raid Contact: Deatharoc Recruitment - Smithling#1546 Kesuke: Guild Master - Kesuke#1100 Pægan: Officer - Scourge#1708Pægan10 Apr 5
Apr 5 Looking for Raiders! <Rank Three Vanish> Is looking to recruit players for Heroic Nighthold. We are in need of healers and dps. We raid Sun & Mon 7pm-10pm server time! Looking for more players to do dungeons, normal - mythic (+) and other social players! All levels are welcome! talk to me on battle.net vaclic#1661 or on the forums! Would love to hear from you!Vaclic2 Apr 5
Apr 4 <PlaceHolder>10PM-1AM PST Weekend Raiding Greetings! <Placeholder> is currently expanding and forming a second Raid Team. We strive to maintain a fun, laid-back guild environment while staying active in our own Discord community.Toxicity will not be tolerated, positive attitude/helpful mindset is a plus,If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Currently we are: 10/10 H Nighthold 4/10 M Nighthold ( Spellblade) 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trial Of Valor Our Goal: Is to form a second raid team that will start in Normal Nighthold and progress towards Heroic. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 10pm - 1am pst. Server: Illidan Faction: Horde Current Openings: Ground Floor Opportunity, we currently are looking to fill all roles. Spots WILL fill fast, so feel free to send us a PM if you are interested in joining. Loot distribution: Loot Council Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Vetec#1230 Thanks for looking!Vetec0 Apr 4
Apr 4 901 Shadow Priest Looking for Mythic Guild Hey folks, I am looking for a Horde mythic raiding guild (preferably on Thrall). Currently cleared 10/10H and have a kill on M Skorpy. I am looking for an established guild that has clear performance expectations and is progression oriented, but still has fun while pushing difficult content! My available raid days/times are Mon-Thurs, 9pm-2am EST and would prefer 6-9 hours a week. My shadow priest main is 901 ilvl equipped with 54 traits (both healing off-specs are slowly grinding up past 35 traits), and all my logs (good and bad pulls) are public. Post here or chat with me in game!Geeooff7 Apr 4
Apr 4 895 havoc dh lf guild Looking for a guild that's doing heroic and pushing into mythic I'm 10/10h nh looking to raid on the weekdays Message me here or in game Use alt138 for the eLegionairè3 Apr 4
Apr 4 Hardcore Casuals 1/10 M Recruiting DPS <Hardcore Casuals> 10/10 H NH 1/10 M NH. We are a casual raiding guild looking for players to push into Mythic NH! Looking for about 2-4 DPS with 885 ilvl+. We currently have 20+ players however, some players are split from another guild or cannot make some raids due to RL conflict. About us: We are a casual raiding guild that likes to joke around and clear content. We are a fairly laid back raiding guild with some expectations for players to come have fun but work hard at clearing content. We use discord as our chat server and run a lot of our guild's activities through it. Raid Nights: Raid on Weds/Mon from 8-11 EST. Wednesday Raid is a Heroic Farm day. Monday is when we do our progression on Mythic NH. Also have an Open Raid Sat from 8-11 EST that does Heroic NH and Norm NH for alts and more fun. Contact: Please message or mail Sylvion/Vorroc in game on thrall. Can also find me at bnet Vorroc#1575. Also if you cant get in contact with me, add Dkmachine or chickenoodle and message them. Look forward in hearing from you!Sylvion0 Apr 4
Apr 4 Returning player from BC days, LF guild. wanting a Horde guild Hello, Haven't really played wow since BC. Looking for a medium to large guild all TZ's if possible (I work rotations). I might as well be new with all the changes so mostly looking for people to answer questions and to chat with.Täos1 Apr 4