Turalyon

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5h [A]TEST LF DPS/heals. 2d/wk H.focused raiding Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with Heroic and Mythics in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere that allows you to also sustain a real life? TEST may be the guild for you. TEST of Turalyon is a newly formed guild lead by 8/8H AOTC players recruiting adult members to start its' core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on Heroic raiding with Mythic always in sight, lead by organized veteran players. We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule/life friendly, looking for reliable players. ... Expectations:The number 1 thing we expect from all of us is that we are driven with a similar goal in mind, while being able to understand that this is just a video game, so a healthy community within the guild is an important focus of mine as well. Any drama or childish behavior will result in an immediate removal, even if you transferred. Since we are a more of a casual guild and only raid two times a week (8 raid days per month), we expect a minimum of a 75% attendance. So this means you can only miss a maximum of 3 raids per month, but shouldn't be used as an excuse to miss exactly 3 raids per month every month. If you are regularly late with short warning or miss more than 3 raids, you'll likely be benched and/or demoted unless there's compelling reasons. We do not require you to have [X] amount of past experience or apply, however, BFA has been out long enough to ask for a minimum item level of 345 to raid, at least 1 run of Normal Uldir, and to be optimized as far as gems and enchants and your performance will be analysed (i.e dying 10 times in a row to the same thing will not look good). We encourage people to bring their own potions, food and flasks if it's ever needed. Functionality:To incentivize gathering for resources and any item deposited in the guild bank, we will match every item / material that is needed to 80% current AH market price. Meaning, if you have 20 Storm Silver Ore and the average Market price is 100 gold per 20, the guild will pay you 80g for that stack instead of feeling like a slave and getting nothing out of it. To sustain funds, any over supply will be sold out for 100% market. Epic BOE's in a guild environment that are not needed by our members is sold on the market and all proceeds given to the Guild Bank. Material needs will be posted on the TEST guild Discord #gbank-needs text channel. Bare in mind, almost all of the gold in the guild currently has come out of my pocket. Gold deposits are not a requirement by any means, but are definitely appreciated to help with a more self sufficient guild. Extra content:PvP is also a side objective of mine. I enjoy to equally progress on the PvP fronts and I'm looking to expand a PvP group for RBG's once a week. Times are yet to be determined. Legacy content. Everyone loves to look good, so guild legacy raid runs for the purpose of transmog gear and achievements are posted on the calendar for anyone interested. Social members.We encourage even casual non raiding people to join TEST. This is something I've thought about and I am open to the idea of the guild being open to those who can bring a friendly face and help with the guild efforts while being compensated, and join us for other activities, whether it be legacy raids, PvP, or Mythic + content. Of course you will have to follow the same rules as anyone else. To sustain a good reputation within Turalyon and WoW in general, any childish behavior will result in an immediate removal. I look forward to speaking to anyone interested in joining TEST ! Note: Please be aware to interested raiders that this is a forming guild with immediate positions determined by class needs, your current progression, character maintenance, and your current item level. Raid size is to be determined. if your class isn't listed and you're interested, I encourage to reply anyways Just leave a reply with your btag and your intentions upon joining if you're interested in us or contact me directly. Btag: Checkem#11546Bodywrecker1 5h
6h [H] Legend AOTC & M+ Sales ⭐️ Looking to buy some runs? Look no further! Legend is doing sales! Currently Selling: H G'huun (AOTC) - 200k gold Heroic Uldir (Full Clear) - 500k gold Mythic Taloc - 200k gold M+ 10 - 200k M+ 10 Timed - 400k Coming Soon: Mythic MOTHER - 300k Mythic Zek'voz- 500k Sign up form: https://goo.gl/forms/zAisSTwNFmcHaqc23 This form goes directly to a private channel on our discord so we're notified really quickly. ^_^ If you have questions you can reach me on my btag: Sieara#1968 or discord: Sieara#6473 - just know I am mostly mobile during the week because of classes.Siearalol12 6h
7h <Concordant> 1/8M, 8/8H! LFM DPS. Looking for a new home? Look no further! <Concordant> on Turalyon is recruiting! We do mythic +10s and higher every week! Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30PM EST Cleared: 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir! Recruitment Contacts: Lurah#1825, Novasolan#1621, Zeus#1622, DeviousKat#1342 Website: http://www.concordantguild.com/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Concordant Needs: Rogue, Hunter, and Ele Shaman. (Will Consider All!)Lurah2 7h
9h Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes ilvl 366-373 As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have a 373 Equipped Protection Paladin, 370 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter, 370 Equipped Brewmaster Monk, and 366 Equipped Guardian Druid and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 1/8 M with Mother to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I am willing to transfer servers and possibly faction change if the fit is right. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia If aren't 2/8M and 8/8H lets not waste each others time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 9h
9h [H]<Duplicity> 2/8M weekend mid-day LFM <Duplicity> is looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding on the Turalyon server. We are Horde. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. Raid Schedule (Currently 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir): ============================== - Sat: 10:00am-1:00pm ET - Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm ET We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week. Current roster needs: ============================== Ranged DPS (Warlock, Hunter preferred) Rogue Resto Shaman All applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be at least 365 ilvl w/ a level 21 neck. If interested, please contact an officer: Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965) Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109) Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253) You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2Jermaine47 9h
10h [H] <Wardens Tyranny> 6/8 Heroic LFM Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We also are forming up an Alt run on Sunday! Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com Faction: Horde Realm: Turalyon Raiding Recruitment Needs: Healers - Low Melee DPS - High Ranged DPS - High Our raiding rules are simple - Be courteous to others - Looting method for time being will be kept as default personal looting - If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it - Food and flask are provided - Most importantly have fun! Raid Times 2 days a week Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Thursday 8-11 PM EST Progression: 8/8 Uldir Normal 6/8 Uldir Heroic If you would like to get in on a fun, active, AOTC guild this might be the fit for you! We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW. For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game: DocMundo BT Tickle#1358 Ldygaladriel BT Stasimoon#1858 Thanks for reading and have a great day!Docmundo0 10h
15h [H] 3/8 M 8/8 H, DH Looking for Prog Guild Hi, im currently looking for a Progression team that is a dedicated group of players that is looking to progress not only in Uldur but throughout BfA. Times im looking for : anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST (sunday-thurs) Anytime friday/saturday, at least 2 days a week with optional day or 3 days. Current Realm : Zul'jin (willing to server change asap) Neck Level : 25 ilvl : 369 Equiped (372 bag) Spec : Havoc Pref, But i am more then comfortable playing Vengeance. Screenshot of UI : https://ibb.co/iP6aC9 wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/zul-jin/Awestruct warcraftlogs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35793839# Other crap : Ive cleared 8/8 Heroic and 3/8(zek'voz) Mythic. BNET : awestruct#11374 Please add me if you have any questions or you are interested. Thank you.Awestruct3 15h
15h [A] Recruiting Mythic Tank for progression Guild: <Transcend> - Turalyon US Faction: Alliance Raid Times/Days: Tues/ Wed/Thurs 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST Cleared: M1/8 , H 7/8, N 8/8 Uldir / 5/11 Mythic ABT exp. Contacts: Bnet:OFFICERS=Brittster#1804 aka(jaharra), HairyLarry ( Hairylarry#1974 ), Júdas, Karson ( Montypythonx#1623 ), Incinerette ( Incinerator#1427 ), https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend Notes: <Transcend> is a friendly mythic raid oriented guild looking to fill roster with like minded individuals. The guild's main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid. Mythic raiders recruiting is Looking for a MAIN TANK ASAP. Immediate trial. (Skilled players will always be considered) However I do have a few spots open for our 30 man Heroic Uldir. PM for more info(read below for a more detailed description) : Death knight: HIGH Tank Druid: HIGH (guardian tank) Hunter: medium Mage: medium Monk: High (Tank) medium (Healing) Paladin: High for Dps (Ret, Tank) Priest: Low (Healing)/medium (other) Rogue: medium (sub) Shaman: Low (Resto)/Medium(Elemental) Warlock: Low Warrior: Low Demon Hunter: Medium Tank We are a newly formed guild on Alliance US-Turalyon Server once known as <FORCE> that was created back in March of 2018 but due to unforeseen circumstances, we were left with one option which was to reform. Same people, New GM. We are a group of friends that really had the same mindset of pushing into mythic progression and and we executed it. We are drama-free guild that just wants to play to have fun and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in Transcend. If you would like any more info please feel free to add me on BT: Brittster#1804 or through Discord= Jaharra#9913Jaharra6 15h
22h (H) <Unbound> Normal W/E raiding guild Unbound What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends. We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members. We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-1030pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game. We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule Mythic Dungeon runs. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all! Unbound is a casual, but strong guild with over 12 years of experience in WoW. We play WoW to have fun and to socialize and we like killing bosses too. If you want to experience raiding but in a more casual environment, then please look us up. Alts are always welcome. Come join us as we prepare for BfA raids and mythic+. Please visit our website Unbound.shivtr.com for more information or look up Ravenbella, Sithus, Zosha, Eighty or Zjnowcone in-game. We will be raiding normal only. We are not cutting edge. We dabble in heroic. *Updated 6/24/18 If you have any questions, my bnet is Raventoo#1813Raventoo346 22h
1d [A] <Neverender> LFM Casual Normal/Heroic! [A] <Neverender> - Turalyon Raid Times: Normal/Heroic + Casual/Social SUN/MON - Raid Nights 8:30pm - 11:30pm (EST) We also run content most other nights (mythics/+'s, islands, events, etc.), just not on a set schedule! :) Who We Are: Miss that guild "home" feeling? <Neverender> is a group of friendly, helpful, and mature players (mostly 30+) who have played the game for most of WoW's existence. We understand real life happens and that those things take priority. We pride ourselves on being flexible with all guild members when it comes to raiding. We have raid and guild leading experience. We enjoy learning new encounters and pushing to where we can while having fun! Our focus is to see the content and finish normal/heroic before the next tier comes out (AotC). Our players have many real life responsibilities that come first, including family, work, children, school, etc. We push as far as we can, when we can, but the focus is on fun. If we can push into Mythic raiding eventually we will, but it is not the ultimate goal at this time. Casual, Social, New, and Returning players are absolutely welcome here! We will help you! If you need a group for something, we're there! We feel that the guild should be fun and helpful, part of the reason you log in. Can't be in Discord 24/7? We're the guild for you! We only ask that raiders or those running mythic+'s have Discord so they can hear instructions. We are a pretty laid back crew. We do not pressure anyone into content they do not wish to do. We are just looking to have fun and see all of the content, yet still make sure everyone's real life priorities come first! Looking For: We are looking for players who miss that guild family feeling and are not divided between multiple guilds. We understand making sure we're the right fit for you (and vice versa) initially, but most of our members have their mains here and it's hard to help one another or get to know one another if all of your non-raid time is spent elsewhere. We are NOT the guild for you if you are in a rush for everything. Being a guild family means helping others gear up, helping get quests done, answering questions, teaching encounters and so on. We are not elitists. If someone is struggling with a mechanic, we help them! If that bothers you, we are not the guild for you. The below classes are preferred for the raid group at this time, but feel free to ask about any not listed as things can always change! DPS: Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue, but will consider others, please just ask! Healer: H Pally, MW Monk, Resto Shaman - please have dps off spec and be flexible! Tank: Currently, we do not need main tanks, but we are looking for a back up tank (dps main spec) that is willing to fill in if someone can't make it or as needed. Contact Info: If you are interested, please contact myself, Siyonae. You can reach me here on the forums, through Battle.net or in-game. Feel free to contact anyone in the guild and ask for one of the officers for an invite! Battle.net Tag is: Nickidoodles#1448 Disclaimer/Reminder: Our focus is to see the content and finish the current raid tier before the next tier comes out. Our players have many real life responsibilities that come first, including family, work, children, etc. We push as far as we can, when we can, but the focus is on fun. If we can push into Mythic raiding eventually we will, but it is not the ultimate goal. Thanks for looking!Siyonae32 1d
1d <Hypnotic>5/8M 2day 6hr/week LF DPS + Disc Updated October 16th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 5/8M #1 6hr/week guild in the US in Antorus 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST (Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night Discord | Loot Council Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hypnotic Raid History Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012 MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306 WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334 Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144 (#1 6hr/week guild in the US) BFA: Uldir: 5/8M What we are looking for: Rdps: Spriest/Lock/Ele Mdps: DK, War Healer: Priest Will consider anyone who performs at a high level Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have! How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs Epgp Loot Addon Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officer: Truthwatcher & NiadoriaLaatu362 1d
1d [H] <Shameful Spirit> Late night PST raid Hi guys! Tired of running into guilds that are too serious and raiding starting to feel like a job? Or dealing with endless drama? We're a chill group of mostly older gamers (most in our 30s) who log in to get a break from our day jobs and family obligations and have fun playing with people we like. Raid times are Friday & Saturday night 9:30PM PST to Midnight PST (12:30 AM EST - 3 AM EST). We aim to complete all content on heroic mode (currently 8/8N and 3/8H), as well as push mythic keys in a semi-casual atmosphere. No previous raiding experience necessary, our only requirement is that you're not annoying or rude to others, listen to directions and do your best. Currently in need of 1 more healer (would prefer monk or priest), and a few solid DPS (pref. rogue, warrior, DH, spriest, DK). Ability to not take oneself too seriously is a huge plus ;) Our raids do occasionally get interrupted by a crying baby, it's just part of life. If this sounds like something you'd fit in, PM me: Railin#2630 on Turalyon.Sinafai0 1d
1d [A] Hypnotic Sales! H Uldir + Mythic Plus Updated: Oct 15th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 5/8M Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down due to demand. If you don't see something here that you would like to buy, please contact me. Package 1: Mythic Plus Runs - Scheduled with buyer Keystone Level: 10 - 200k - Any 370+ilvl not needed by carries will be traded to you at end of dungeon - 380+ilvl gear or 385ilvl azerite gear from Weekly Pve Chest If interested in keys above/below a 10, please contact me for pricing. (If looking to purchase multiple keys, discounts are available) Package 2: AoTC Uldir - 200k Last boss kill in the Heroic raid of Uldir (G'huun) You will obtain: - Ahead of the Curve Title - Any 370+ ilvl gear not needed by our raiders Run takes about 10mins or so. Package 3: Heroic Uldir Full Run- 500k Tuesday's @8pm EST You will obtain: - Any 370+ ilvl gear not needed by our raiders - Ahead of the Curve Title Run takes 1 - 1.5hr to complete What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON * You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your run. You will pay the remainder prior to pulling the boss/run. If an emergency happens and you are not able to make your run, we are willing to work with you in getting you into another run as soon as possible. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. (on US Servers) Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956Laatu8 1d
1d [A] 5/8 Heroic guild looking for DPS (345+) <Judgement> on Turalyon is looking for a few DPS to join us in our Heroic Progression of Uldir as we move towards getting ready for Mythic. Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Sadly we just like many other guilds have had a bit of our roster drop off since the start of BFA, and are currently looking to fill in spots. We have a solid core of strong raiders but due to some scheduling issues sometimes we've found ourselves with less than 10 people if we have a few members who aren't able to make it for one reason or another. We run lots of M+ at high levels and have the early 5/8 H on farm, so gearing up people wont be hard which is why we feel like we can bump down to 345 when recruiting, we just ask that you know your class, and have a good mentality to want to improve. Not being able to stand in fire is a good bonus. Currently we are looking for DPS with few class / spec restrictions on that so long as you can preform, but we are very much in need of a warlock, as well as ranged DPS in general, all are still welcome to apply. If you have any questions you can feel free to message me however is easiest for you, if that is in-game the alt code for my name is [Alt + 0239], and if thats over battlenet my RealID is [AriesOnIce#2198]. I hope I can help answer any questions you may have.Arïes0 1d
1d [H]AotC Guild LF Rogue and Shaman <Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for 1 Assa Rogue and 1 Resto Shaman for a core spot for our AotC flex raid team(currently 16 raiders). Current Progress: 8/8N, 6/8H Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST. Voice Chat: Discord Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game. Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, min iLvl 360. For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki Contact info: Discord: Aureil#6653 Btag: eternainfer#1281Aureil4 1d
2d 364 DH Tank, LF Heroic progression guild Hello! I am a 364 ilvl Vengeance tank, looking for a progression guild. Currently I am 8/8N and 2/8H - my guild recently broke up due to a lot of IRL conflicts. I really want to stay tank, and avoid dpsing if possible as my 'main'. 1. Times available and time zone: I am very flexible on time as long as it's after 5PM CST. 2. Server preference: Turalyon 3. Faction preference: Alliance, would consider swapping horde if the opportunity is there. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Anything, I have no problem being in a hardcore guild and used to be back in BC, and I have no problem being in a casual and chill group :) 5. Current progression/experience: 8/8N, 2/8H 7. Contact info: Battletag - Carnifex#1415 Discord - Dizzii#2045 Feel free to contact me however, I'm looking forward to hearing from any of the guilds that might be what I'm looking for!Bassaren2 2d
2d <Meters Over Mechanics> 3/8M <Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild that was created on US - Dragonblight. Founded September 2017 by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture. We have decided to move our guild to the wonderful community of Turalyon for BFA endeavors. Even though we fell short of our CE goal in ABT we have nothing but motivation to get back on track for Uldir / BFA. Our guild is comprised of very skilled players who are now also great friends. We pride ourselves on pushing mythic content while having fun and fostering a strong community that people enjoy hanging out in even outside of raid. We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities! Urgent Needs: Tank: Exceptional applicants encouraged to apply Heals: Any DPS with OS heals RDPS: Warlock > Spriest or Boomy with OS heals > Any ranged MDPS: Closed Current Progression: 3/8 M 8/8 H 8/8 N Recent Progression: 4/9M ToS 9/11M Antorus Raid times: Monday: 8-11 EST Tuesday: 8-11 EST Wednesday: 8-11 EST Contact info: Btag: Saviorself#1421 Discord: Saviorself#4119 Performance Supporting Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+MechanicsTërror11 2d
2d <Warsong> [H] 2/8M Looking for more Warsong is a weekend raiding guild looking to fill our Mythic roster as well as bring in more people for heroics and M+. The atmosphere of the guild is generally laid back with lots of joking and a very tight community. Goals: Most people in the guild will be running two toons through BFA to help push for that Cutting Edge achievement. The core raid team will be highly focused on Mythic progression and we are looking for Warriors as well as a good Rogue to fill in the few remaining spots on the core team. M+: We are looking for players who are wanting to do mainly Mythic Plus content, especially tanks. All M+ players are welcome to apply, and will be welcome at alt raids as well. Raid Times: Core raid runs Sat/Sun 1PM-4PM EST (Server) Other raids happen throughout the week with the main alt raid being heroic Friday night at 8 PM EST (Server) Other Applicants: Anyone looking to find a guild for just pushing through Heroic or running M+ are also more than welcome to apply, we will be running multiple raids throughout the week and have no problem with people not looking for that more hardcore progression. If you find you are enjoying the raiding and have proven yourself a spot on the Mythic team is also an option! If you are interested message Deathreign#1880 or Byd#1217 for more information. Also for a quicker response you can message Vayde#7425, Mrizzly#6343, or Ohyagurl#5937 on discord!Leläntos7 2d
2d DUSKWOOD IS HORDE OWNED CALLING ALL HORDE! DUSKWOOD is now ours. Claim it; harass the ally town non-stop make no low levels wish to quest without a 120 escort or turn warmode off or choose another zone to level. We will take the Alliance zones by force. 1 by 1 For the HORDE! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769626996Ras6 2d
2d <Prophets> Recruiting <Prophets> 5/8 Heroic Uldir Weekend raiding guild on Turalyon recruiting DPS and Heals. Our guild is a big group of friends and family that loves to play World of Warcraft! We want to have fun and enjoy all aspects of the game drama free. We offer experienced leads, great team support, and a relaxed guild setting. We are looking for a few active, mature, like-minded players to join our progression raid team. We work together as a guild to progress so patience and respect is a must. We raid on the weekends but also do other guild activities and Mythic + runs through out the week. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST. Discord is required current positions available all positions require ilevel 355+ 3 DPS - Ranged or Melee 1 DPS /Back up Healer 1 Healer *Casual players are also welcome to join! Contact a guild officer with any questions. Zipporah#1436 Lythia#1302 Uvmstevo#1553Kellbell0 2d
3d [A] <Dies Irae> now recruiting all! Looking for a mature and goal-oriented Heroic raid team? Dies Irae is the guild for you! Many of us have been together for several years, and we’re looking to make our new home on Turalyon server. We pride ourselves on maintaining a relaxed and welcoming guild and raid community, and we’re looking to add more like-minded players to our raid team as progress through Uldir. All players are welcome, but we are especially in need of a Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, or Resto Druid and Melee DPS. Social Members looking for a home and those interested in pushing Mythic+ are welcome as well! Raid Day's: Tuesday/Thursday from 10:00pm to 1:00am eastern. Current Progression: 6/8 N, 2/8 H For more information, feel free to add one of us on battletag. Sikoru (bnet: sikoru#1340, discord: sikoru#1340) Guerisser (bnet:Guerrie#1803, discord: Guerrie#0017) Kaleita (bnet:lizajane#1447, discord: Melirra#1923) Sikoru14 3d
3d (H)Forbidden Legion Recruiting 7/8H 2/8M Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in 2006. The idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are casual/semi-hardcore orientated Heroic Raid guild and dabble in Mythic Raids Raid Times: Tues, Weds, and Thurs 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST Progression: 8/8 N , 7/8H , 2/8M - Please be Item Level 360+ Currently recruiting for the following classes: Healer's: Open - Resto Druid Ranged: Open - Boomkin , Hunter When not raiding you will find us running Mythic Pluses, PVP'ing, Achievement Runs, and leveling alts etc. Interested in joining please contact: Btag Hodi#1857 or Savitar#11112Pipebomb8 3d
3d H]<Failed on Hogger>'s Weekend Team [H]<Failed on Hogger>'s Weekend Team needs quality dps for the Sunday 8-11pm EST raid group. | Progression 8/8 N | 3/8H speak with recruiting for more info: (Quntic#1653, impact#1537). With a healthy mix of Mythic raiders, weekend warriors, meme-heads, and meter !@#$%s every raid makes for an entertaining time. . We run several 5man Keystone groups for those interested in pushing 5-man content nightly. Turalyon is one of the few linked servers that enjoys a sizeable population (a nicely large market), horde-dominant PVP, allowing for easy farming in war-mode.Fadedvoid0 3d
4d [OE] 5/8M, 2 day Tues/Wed LF Ranged Currently recruiting ranged DPS, and possibly a DPS warrior. If you are interested in a more casual approach to raiding, please check out our weekend (OE2, Fri/Sun) raid team here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769426955 The Basics -Raid Days: Tue/Wed 8-11:30 EST. We do not raid extra days nor raid overtime. -Website: http://occasional-excellence.us/recruitment-and-application/ -Contact: Breathe#1185, Ovy85#1716 -Discord: https://discord.gg/YwG7fv8 -Server: US-Turalyon, Horde -Current Progression: 5/8M -Previous tier: 11/11M Antorus (US#58 Overall. US#2/World 6 for 2-night guilds, Server First!) -Loot: EPGP ______________________________________________ Detailed Information: Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at http://occasional-excellence.us. Alternatively, contact any of our members in game with any questions. <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WCL, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found doing mythic plus keys, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Discord channel. We look forward to meeting you!Colors80 4d
4d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 4d
4d [A] Harmony of Souls AoTC Recruitment! <Harmony of Souls> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 8/8 N | 4/8H Raid Time: Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00pm -10pm est Have achieved AOTC on all raids in legion Recruitment Contact: Jinxx#1511 Heroic spots open for: Warlock, mage, Healer Hello! We are a laid back close knit family style guild that loves to get together to punch Heroic raids in the face! We also do mythic + keys daily and putting together a team for higher mythic + keys. HoS is a very active guild so you'll always find something to do no matter your play style. More info: In addition to Raiding on Tue/Thu we also push M+ keys. We are here to have a good time and collect some sweet loot while we do it. There is room for all types of players in our guild. We progress through Heroic content (AoTC every raid), Alt normal runs on saturdays, Mythic + runs daily, and transmog runs. If this looks like a good fit for you Contact us! We look forward to raiding with you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact: Recruitment Officer | Jinxx#1511Ducatti16 4d
4d ---- Updated on another threadItsatree6 4d
4d <Impetus> T/Th 9-12 3/8M LF Havoc,BM,FDK Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for Battle for Azeroth Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge's since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we'd be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can't, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us push strong into Battle for Azeroth. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST. We are currently 3/8 Mythic in Uldir We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21. If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we're looking for you! Looking for Skilled DPS! We are looking to bring in highly skilled DPS. A Havoc Demon Hunter, Beastmastery Hunter, or Frost Death Knight would be ideal, but any skilled DPS would be considered. We're looking for the ability to communicate clearly, learn mechanics quickly, execute consistently, and play your class well. We are looking for people that: Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby Enjoy conquering challenging content Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST Are laid back and mature Are looking to raid with people who share these traits Getting In Touch With Us If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website: Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: dethkrik#4970) Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613 (Discord: randiz#0250) Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.Dethkrik13 4d
4d Organized Crime -H- 2 days LF DPS 1/8M - 7/8H <Organized Crime> Turalyon Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST Cleared: 1/8 M - 7/8H - Looking to push back into mythic Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail Needs: DPS - Classes we want - Mage, DH, Warrior, S Priest and a Boomchicken Note: Casuals Welcome - Alt run , M +, Pvp ... If you want Heroic raids spot,casual or compete for a Mythic spot - you are welcome ;) Note: NOT a PG13 guild..Doominitus58 4d
5d [A] - Nevermore 2/8M (2 night/6 hours) <Nevermore> is looking for players that want to see end game content with a quality group of players without the drama and stress of a big guild. We have a long history of hardcore raiding but have scaled back as members have gotten older. We are currently focusing on just heroic for Uldir but are dipping our toes into mythic when time allows. We are looking for former hardcore players who want to be in a more casual environment but still see meaningful progression or newer players that feel they have something to offer but struggle to get into higher end guilds. Currently 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic ---------- Currently recruiting: Warlock Mage Balance Druid Shadow Priest Hunter Windwalker Monk Rogue ----------- Our raiding schedule is (all times EST) Thursday/Monday - 8:00pm -11:00pm (main raid) Saturday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm (alt raid) ------------ If interested please contact Xenostab (Xenos#4932) or Gladetalon (Glade#1825) or simply apply at nevermoreturalyon.comGladetalon0 5d
5d [A] Burial 8/8H - LF DPS & Heals RAID DAYS Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Times 9:00p--12:00p. est Burial is a long standing Alliance Guild that has been raiding since Wrath and we will continue making steady progress on a 9hr/Week Raiding schedule. We are looking for a few strong players for Mythic Progression. We need: (DPS) - Ranged Burial is a Mature group of Raiders looking for progression, but also for a fun night of raiding. We joke around a lot but when we need to focus up we get the job done. If you are easily offended we are not the guild for you. Please reach out to Thors#1807 or Mishuun#1926 for an immediate chat and potential Trial slot. ThanksThors4 5d
6d <A> Abyss in Terra Abyss in Terra is a semi hardcore raiding guild currently looking for players to build out a raid team and start on Uldir. Will also play around in PvP, as well clear out old content for transmog runs and vanity items. That being said we are serious about raid progression. Raid Schedule Thursday 7-10 pm Eastern Friday 7-10 pm Eastern Recruitment Currently high priority for all roles. Keep in mind, all spots are competitive and all great players are welcome. If you are interested, please post below or message one of the leaders listed below. Linking logs would be super appreciated! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them here, or in a message to me or one of the other leaders. Thanks for considering us. We hope to see you soon! Contacts Alikard#11360 Wizaga#1929Tarthor3 6d
6d [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 6d
6d [H] 6/8H AotC guild LF Rogue/Shaman <Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for 1 Assa Rogue and 1 Resto Shaman for a core spot for our AotC flex raid team(currently 16 raiders). Current Progress: 8/8N, 6/8H Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST. Voice Chat: Discord Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game. Requirements: Good attitude, good attendance, min iLvl 360. For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki Contact info: Discord: Aureil#6653 Btag: eternainfer#1281Aureil0 6d
6d <Disorder> [H] 1/8 M LF MDPS, rDPS Guild: <Disorder> - Turalyon US Faction: Horde Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST Current Progress Uldir: N 8/8 , H 7/8, 1/8M Contact: Apop#0685 (discord) Apoptøsis#1118 bnet Current Needs: Melee DPS/ Tank Disorder is a newly formed guild looking for melee dps and a tank to round out our progression raid team! We have the makings of a solid core that we would like to solidly establish for Uldir and future tiers, push for AOTC and then mythic. We are also open to other exceptional DPS and flex raiders! We also enjoy the worship of the guild loa Jani the trash raptor, stealing hats, playing pranks and other fun things (like M+...we like to do that) The guild currently comprised of several groups of friends with years of raid experience, and as I said were looking to get more folks and establish a solid raid core for the future! Contact info for me is listed above if interested.Apoptøsis3 6d
Oct 9 [H] <Live Evil> Recruiting <Live Evil> is currently seeking Raiders looking for Heroic content. We are a laid back, 2 night a week guild for the time being, until we get our roster filled out. If interest is there, we may go to 3 nights. Roles we are looking for as of now: Heals, melee and ranged DPS. Anyone is welcome to join and have fun with a easy going group of folks. Currently raid times are set up as follows: Tuesday and Friday night, 7-10:30PM, EST. You can msg Crediz in game, or any Officer for further information.Graveshade5 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H]<Reverie>2/8M is recruiting Lock MW Druid ...Titlefight10 Oct 9
Oct 9 [H] 377 Blood DK LF 7-11 PST Guild Hello everyone, I'm a 377 Blood Dk LF for a 3-day/week (pref) for 9-12 hours/week. Times must be between 6:30 pm - 11 pm PST, specific days aren't important. My current BFA experience is 8/8 H and 1/8 M Here's my personal link to logs (somewhat limited as my previous guild did not regularly log) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/131460/ Alternatively, you can just look up Liverdeath on Tichondrius. Backstory: I've been playing WOW on/off since Vanilla BETA (31 years old) and have raided almost every tier of content. Have made a few US top 100 kills in my time, have raid leaded (no longer a desire), have been an officer in almost every guild, even have been GM in a few guilds, and have always loved this game. With my experience means I am a fast learner and am usually waiting on the DPS & Heals to get their act together many many wipes before the first kill. Besides obvious scheduling needs, I'm looking for a guild that has STRONG potential for CE kills with PLENTY of time to spare. Current progression isn't as much as a concern for me so long as there's quality players to progress and grow with into 8.1. I'm looking for a relaxed environment with established leadership that has the respect of his/her guild. I'm not only looking for a guild that can progress while having fun, but I'm also looking for a social atmosphere to make new friends. Mythic + junkies is a plus. (Currently 844 io as i only run a few per week, hope to do more!) My realid is Liverdie#11296, alternatively I can be contacted via Discord @ Liverdie#7364 to chat during work hours. - LiverLiverdeath1 Oct 9
Oct 9 <Synthesis> 6/8M Recruitment & Sales (10/8) Hi. We'd like to inform our friends on the server that we're officially selling Heroic Uldir and M+ now. Also we're currently seeking a skilled warlock for our Weekend team. Listed below is the relevant information you'll need before making an inquiry. Recruitment: 1 Warlock Raid Schedule - Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST raid (5/8M) Ideal applicant will be at least 2/8M Check out our WoWprogress for more details, including application and requirements - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis Sales: Synthesis does not sell loot runs and we only take gold. However, we trade pieces of gear we don't need at no extra cost. We will accept gold on other realms, depending on the service and the realm. Our prices are negotiable. Below is a list of what we're currently fulfilling - AoTC H:Ghuun - 3=200k H:Uldir - 600k M+ 10 untimed - 300k M+ 10 timed - Depends on key M+ 2-9 timed (your key) - Contact for price Contact me, Nova#1793, or in game on Novasan, Novasworn, or Clawpaw if you have questions.Novasan7 Oct 9
Oct 9 <Massacre> 8/8H, 3/8M LF Disc/MW/Arms Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: Loot Council Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform Recent Progression: 3/8 M Uldir 8/8H Uldir 11/11M AbT About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: Please note 365ilvl and 25 azerite level requirements. HEALS (looking for 1) --Disc Priest --Monk MELEE (looking for 1) --Warrior RANGED (looking for 1) --BM Hunter Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Nystell - Raid Lead/Heal Lead - Smflavin#1985 or @Que#4754 Karalea - Ranged Lead/Assistant Raid Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115Karalea3 Oct 9
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood1 Oct 8
Oct 8 [A] Elysium: 1/8M LF ALL PLAYERS <Elysium> Turalyon RECRUITING FOR ULDIR 2 Night Weekend Main Raid 1 Night Weekday Casual Raid Description: Elysium is a friendly, drama free raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together. With passionate Raiders, we look to advance far through BFA. Though we do love our raiding, social members and players of all kinds are always welcome and are eagerly accepted into the family. Other events we hold include: Main Team Raiding, Timewalking, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, Legacy raids/Achievement Runs, and Casual/ALT Raid night. We have a Discord server with someone in it almost all the time, and active members constantly making their own groups to run dungeons and such. Though we are small, we are a very active, social guild. Looking for: ◼ Ranged Dps. - Boomkin ◼ Melee Dps. - Unholy DK - Ret Pally - Rogue - Arms Warrior ◼ Recruiting exceptional dps aswell, talk to us for more info. Raid Info: ◼ Main Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Casual/Alt Raid is Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Pots/Flasks/Enchants/Gems/Food/Repair are all provided by the Guild Bank. ◼ We are looking for passionate players to join us in our BFA Raiding. ◼ Logs by Warcraft Logs are recorded every raid night and are constantly being uploaded and checked. ◼ Discord is required to raid on progression nights and is expected for Raid nights unless stated otherwise. What we want from you: ◼ A person that is respectful to all members of the guild. ◼ If a Raider: Dedicated to showing up on time (Invites for Raid at 6:55pm EST) and being prepared for Raid. ◼ A sense of humor. ◼ Patience. ◼ And all your money. No not really. :) Current Progression Uldir: 8/8N, 5/8H, 1/8M. Past Progression List Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Elysium Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H, 0/3M The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11H, 2/11M Contact Info: Check out our website! https://guildsofwow.com/elysium Sola#11923 GM: Solä Officers: -Dæmon -Liraleanu -Fleshg -Allorah -Morngrym -AkromSolä129 Oct 8
Oct 8 Heroic Raid LF DPS and Hybrid DPS/Heals Hey folks. <Dad Bod> is recruiting damage classes for upcoming raid content, mythic pluses, and other high end content. Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 10:30pm eastern to 1:00am eastern (server time also). Currently full on tanks. However, a dps/healing hybrid goes to the front of the line. Definitely have a place for all damage specs right now as we progress. In Legion, Dad Bod cleared every raid on Heroic and dabbled in Mythic. We are pretty laid back and provided most if not all raid consumables. For additional information, feel free to add me on battle net. TheHammer#1904Vandrq3 Oct 8
Oct 8 Any late night guilds? I'm about to move my priest over to this server to be closer to friends who are way too serious about mythic for my taste, and I work until about 10pm est so I'm looking for a semi casual late night guild. The priest just hit 120 so I still need to gear it but with all the options available I should be 340-350 within a week or so. So I should be good for normal or up to zul on heroic before I even get transferred over. Just looking for a good home that does m+ raiding and maybe even pvp. My main spec is shadow but I healed as disc in legion and I'm not against learning holy now that legendaries and artifacts arent a thing. Mostly just seeing what late night options are out there.Beastyface3 Oct 8
Oct 7 closed closedPve10 Oct 7
Oct 6 <AGGRO>[H][US-Turalyon] T/Th Now Recruiting Guild & Server: AGGRO [H][US] Turalyon Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:15-11 EST Current Progression: 7/8 Heroic Recruitment Contacts: Zero#1781 (Discord: Zero#8092), TheMoon#1275 (Discord: Themoon#6880) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/AGGRO Requirements: Looking for players that are willing to learn and have a great time killing some !@#$ Needs: Need skilled Ret Pallys , ranged dps and WW monk. But will accept any great dps players.Zeroshadow0 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] <Pursuance>Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Hello there! <Pursuance> is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth! About us: We’re a new guild transfer from the Hyjal Server. <Pursuance> was formed in Legion due to previous toxic raid/guild leadership. We formed our core team from players who like minimal raid time requirements and actually having a voice during raid. We value real life obligations over raid requirements and there is no recourse for missing raid time with proper notification. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easy-mode nerfs. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. ************************************************************* Current Progression Uldir - 7/8H 8/8N Previous Progression AOTC Emerald Nightmare AOTC Nighthold AOTC Tomb of Sargeras AOTC - 1/11M Antorus ************************************************************* Raid days: Tuesday & Thurs(7pm - 10pm EST). Mondays we do fun-runs and Mythic Plus runs are done daily ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Closed. Healers: Open. DPS: Ranged: Open. Melee: Low priority - Melee with Tanking off-spec preferred. -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. What we offer you: - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. - Players who can communicate with each other since we are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pursuance officer: Gemicide/Angry (Lead Officer & Recruiter) Tsubino#1385 Mitzuru (Recruiter) Lantisu#1324 Zebra (Guild Leader/Raid Leader) ZaktheZebra#1286 We wish you the best in your guild search!Gemicide47 Oct 6
Oct 5 [A] Knightfallen Recruiting We are a Heroic Alliance raiding guild Currently 8/8N, 3/8H in BFA. A mature, friendly guild of experienced players that enjoy playing, and pushing current content. Our raid times at Tuesday and Thursday 8pm - 10pm EST, Saturday is our Drunken Flex fun run thru farm content to bring in new players, as well as run alts. We also accept social/casual/pvp players just looking for a home. Currently we are interested in: We are looking at all specs Contact: Kongpooh Battletag: Nitemair#1224 Discord: Kongpooh#0582Kongpooh32 Oct 5
Oct 5 H | Occasional Excellence – Mythic GUILD INFORMATION Are you looking for an adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE2 could be for you! We are a second progression-minded team, recently formed under the long standing Occasional Excellence guild tag. We’re currently working our way through heroic and expecting to start Mythic raiding in the next 3 weeks. Raid Days/Times: Friday (8:00-12:00 PM EST) and Sunday (7:00pm-10:00 PM EST) Recruitment Needs: -MDPS (Warrior, Rogue) -RDPS (Boomkin, Mage, Warlock) -Healer (Any class with a strong DPS OS) * All exceptional players may still apply * <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> OE2 is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Rythgar (Omnious#1411), Jariyah (Jariyah#1831), Rev (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions. <<Raid Schedule>> OE2 has two core raid nights per week – Friday (8:00-12:00 PM EST) and Sunday (7:00pm-10:00 PM EST). Our team is comprised mostly of working adults, so we are respectful of raid end times and do not extend past those hours at launch or for progression. <<About Us>> OE2 and the Occasional Excellence community is comprised of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s. OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters and raging at team members during progression, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We are proud to have several class forum moderators, gaming journalists, simulationcraft class experts, and MDI finalists within our guild community. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to min/max in every reasonable way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals, which we intend to continue through the creation of our 2nd raiding team. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Discord chatting, participating in alt raids, running 5 man content, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/YwG7fv8). We look forward to meeting you!Rythgar2 Oct 5