Turalyon

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
39m [H]<Duplicity> LF weekend mid-day raiders <Duplicity> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding in BFA on the Turalyon server. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. Raid Schedule (Starts on Uldir release): ============================== - Sat: 10:00am-1:00pm ET - Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm ET We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week. Current roster needs: ============================== No immediate needs. We will consider all exceptional players of any class/role. If interested, please contact an officer: Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109) Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253) Tyzall (bnet: Tyzall#1328, discord: Death#5824) You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2Jermaine24 39m
57m (H)Proficiency LFM raiders for Uldir and on. Proficiency is a semi hardcore raiding guild on US Turalyon. Our goal will always be to kill all mythic content when it is current and prior to the following raid tier. To make that happen, we need raiders who know their class/spec inside and out and are willing to put in the time and effort to do whatever is needed to maximize their raid performance. Outside of raids, you’ll typically find us pushing keystones,doing xmog runs,leveling alts or pvping. While none of this is required, it’s nice to have a community of active players. Current needs Healers- Priest, Druid, shaman or monk Ranged dps: Mage, warlock,hunter, druid or priest Melee: Rogue, DK or monk While the classes listed above are what’s preferred, we’re always open to adding any skilled players regardless of current recruitment needs. Raid times and days - Monday,Tuesday and Thursday- 10PM-1AM EST. (We will be raiding 4 days the week that Uldir is released and then will return to the regular schedule the following raid reset.) Please only apply if you are able to maintain at least 90% raid attendance. Contact Masurao#1842 for more information.Masurao4 57m
1h LF [A] semi-casual guild Hi there. I am looking to join an upbeat mature (30ish) guild who has a schedule for progression that starts around 730pm EST and goes till about 10pm EST. I can only commit to two nights and can offer dps, heals and tank classes. ThanksNorthstone3 1h
5h [H] Noob & Pro LF Normal Weekend Guild/Group Hi there! I'm looking for a raiding group, or guild, that raids 1-2 times a week. I'm a very experienced raider, hoping to expose my partner to raiding on the normal difficulty with a consistent group of people. I am a very experienced raider, and will be teaching her as we progress! Even though she's new to the game, she's extremely competitive and has learned entirely too quickly. Server: Turalyon - Horde (Open to Cross Realm Groups) Raid Times: Weekend Afternoon/Night, 1-2 days, 2-3 hours each Our Play Times: M-F 8-11PM Server Time, More on Weekends Classes & Specs: I will be heroic+ raiding as a Holy Paladin and am rather flexible with whatever else I play. This is up for discussion if you have a certain need. She will be playing a Havoc Demon Hunter. Environment: I'm looking for a small guild/raiding group that is friendly to new players. We would very much like to get to know a casual group of people. Please, no large zerg guilds. If you have any questions, let me know.Ookz1 5h
20h Disc Priest looking for casual raiding guild Currently ilvl 320, disc priest with raiding experience dating back to Vanilla (as healer, dps and tank) looking for a casual guild with mythics, heroics, raiding and other stuff. Need a healer? Let's talk! Message me here or in game on this character or through my battletag: CrimsonRose#1941.Akarihime0 20h
21h Selling M0's tomorrow, 8/21 Hey guys! My M+ team is selling M0 carries this week, after an already successful 1st week. The price is dependent on how many you want. These will be done starting at 5:30 EST. You don't have to do anything if you don't want, just follow along and loot bosses. you get your personal loot and you can have any loot we don't need also. Add me on btag if you're interested. Jake#1833Manatee0 21h
1d [H] <Pursuance> Recruiting for BFA! Hello there! <Pursuance> is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth! About us: We’re a new guild transfer from the Hyjal Server. <Pursuance> was formed in Legion due to previous toxic raid/guild leadership. We formed our core team from players who like minimal raid time requirements and actually having a voice during raid. We value real life obligations over raid requirements and there is no recourse for missing raid time with proper notification. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easy-mode nerfs. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. ************************************************************* Current Progression AOTC Emerald Nightmare AOTC Nighthold AOTC Tomb of Sargeras AOTC - 1/11M Antorus ************************************************************* Raid days: Tuesday & Thurs(7pm - 10pm EST). Mondays we do fun-runs and Mythic Plus runs are done daily ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Open. Healers: Closed. DPS: Melee DPS - Closed. Ranged DPS - High Priority -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. What we offer you: - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. - Players who can communicate with each other since we are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pursuance officer: Gemicide (Lead Officer & Recruiter) Tsubino#1385 Mitzuru (Recruiter) Lantisu#1324 Zebra (Guild Leader/Raid Leader) ZaktheZebra#1286 We wish you the best in your guild search!Gemicide35 1d
1d [H] <Fallout> Gaming Community Recruiting [H] <Fallout> of Turalyon is looking for more casual raiders for BFA. Well established guild active since Pandaria. Gaming community. Other games played on off nights are Overwatch, ESO, and Ark! Basics: -WoW Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST. Sat 9:00pm EST for fun/alt runs. -Facebook Group: Fallout, a Gaming Guild (search and request to join!) -Contact: Sieg#1546, or in game pst Siegmon, Kaelidin, Neobovine on Turalyon. -Server: US-Turalyon Detailed Info: We use the chat program Discord. This unites all the games we play together. Peak guild times are evenings and weekends. Most guildies have 8-5 jobs. Fun talk between bosses and on trash. Yea...take a drink! ...hic! For boss explanations and fight itself, need focus and quiet. Casual progression through to AoTC. See postings on warcraftlogs and wowprogress for general guild abilities and activity. We're there! :) Fun heroic level raiding? You're in the right place. :)Siegmon2 1d
1d [A] Elysium: 1/11M LF ALL PLAYERS <Elysium> Turalyon RECRUITING FOR BFA 2 Night Weekend Main Raid 1 Night Weekday Casual Raid Description: Elysium is a friendly, drama free raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together. With passionate Raiders, we look to advance far through Legion. Though we do love our raiding, social members and players of all kinds are always welcome and are eagerly accepted into the family. Other events we hold include: Main Team Raiding, Timewalking, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, Legacy raids/Achievement Runs, and Casual/ALT Raid night. We have a Discord server with someone in it almost all the time, and active members constantly making their own groups to run dungeons and such. Though we are small, we are a very active, social guild. Looking for: ◼ Exceptional Ranged Dps. Raid Info: ◼ Main Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Casual/Alt Raid is Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Pots/Flasks/Runes/Food/Repair are all provided by the Guild Bank. ◼ We are looking for passionate players to join us in our Legion Raiding. ◼ Logs by Warcraft Logs are recorded every raid night and are constantly being uploaded and checked. ◼ Discord is required to raid on progression nights and is expected for Raid nights unless stated otherwise. What we want from you: ◼ A person that is respectful to all members of the guild. ◼ If a Raider: Dedicated to showing up on time (Invites for Raid at 6:55pm EST) and being prepared for Raid. ◼ A sense of humor. ◼ Patience. ◼ And all your money. No not really. :) Progression List Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Elysium Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H, 0/3M The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11H, 1/11M Contact Info: Check out our website! https://guildsofwow.com/elysium Sola#11923 GM: Solä Officers: -Dæmon -Liraleanu -Fleshg -Allorah -Morngrim -Akrom -BoroSolä115 1d
1d Organized Crime Now Recruiting Organized Crime is taking a step back from Mythic for the time being while we just relax and rebuild some of the social and heroic parts of the guild for BfA.(If we end up with enough for mythic we will then push back into mythic) Everyone is welcome to join our team and just run some weekly heroics and also just some mythic +'s and overall just relax. Have a smaller social guild looking to maybe merge or join a slightly bigger guild no problem as well hit me up to chat. Guild/Server: Organized Crime (Turalyon) Faction: Horde Raid Times/Days: Tues.-Wed. 7:30-10:30pm Cleared: 2/11M Antorus Recruitment Contacts: Doominitus- Btag: Dominitus#1741 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Organized+Crime We are also rebuilding and looking for raiders for BfA of all levels.Doominitus46 1d
1d (H) <Unbound> Normal W/E raiding guild Unbound What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends. We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members. We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game. We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule Mythic Dungeon runs. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all! Unbound is a casual, but strong guild with over 10 years of experience in WoW. We play WoW to have fun and to socialize and we like killing bosses too. If you want to experience raiding but in a more casual environment, then please look us up. Alts are always welcome. Come join us as we prepare for BfA. Please visit our website Unbound.shivtr.com for more information or look up Ravenbella, Sithus, Zosha, Cidal or Zjiargouche in-game. We will be raiding normal only. We are not cutting edge. *Updated 6/24/18Raventoo318 1d
1d Melee dps lf semi hardcore guild Hello all. I am melee dps looking for a semi hardcore raid guild in BFA. My earliest raid start time is around 10:30 server time.Shinmorté0 1d
2d Returning player LF mature guild (H/A) Hello Turalyon, I'm looking for the awesome old folks home. :) I am 40+ yr old casual player that is friendly, helpful, and kind, seeking the same type of guild. About me: I started raiding in vanilla through cata. I have played on and off for each expansion but no real raiding to speak of. Currently I am horde side as a recent realm transfer. My favorite character, a Holy/Disc priest is sitting at ilvl 309 as of this post. If you ever need a healer, I have time to raid most evenings except Fridays, no later than 10:30 est. Reply here Thanks so much.Seffie1 2d
2d [H]339 tank lf weekend raiding spot times are flexible as long as it's weekend (I could also do late night on weekdays starting after 9 server but weekend preferred). I'm looking for a friendly guild and I'm not hung up on doing mythics. If we do, bonus but I mostly just want some people to raid with and from the looks of my current guild for some reason there's like 7 tanks and I don't wanna show up to raid only to find out I don't have a spot as what I was recruited for. I'm broke af so would prefer to stay on this server/faction. Respond here or btag GamerX#1554Plavalguna0 2d
3d [A] <Hypnotic>11/11M 2night LF Cloth dps! Updated August 18th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144 #1 6hr/week guild in the US 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST (Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night Discord | Loot Council Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hypnotic Raid History Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012 MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306 WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334 Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144 (#1 6hr/week guild in the US) What we are looking for: Rdps: Mage, Lock, Spriest Will consider anyone who performs at a high level Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have! How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs Epgp Loot Addon Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officer: Truthwatcher & NiadoriaLaatu354 3d
3d Looking for an RAF buddy Anyone wanna do RAF?Armoured0 3d
3d Please help a Turalyon out,sign guild charter Need 3.Please sign guild charter.I just want a guild bank,tired of joining guilds with lots of people to find out they are all alts. 1k if you pop in and sign.Thank you. I am on right now 7PM EST. PST to CerridwienJènnïfer1 3d
3d [A] <House Stout> LFM Dwarves Greetings! House Stout is a newly formed Dwarf only guild recruiting for Dungeon, Mythic Dungeon, Raiding and General social fun! Why Race Specific? I've seen people searching for such a guild in the past with not many results. I have always thought it would be amazing to have a guild founded on what I believe is the prettiest race in Azeroth! Dwarves also boast (imo) the best class balance among alliance races. A clan of dwarfs could certainly be competitive in almost any category! Philosophy I'm a single dad who balances a career and RL. I use wow among other things to decompress and escape. I love meeting and playing with people that are the same. Expectations are simple, be nice and kind with a positive attitude! Play when you want but be considerate of others and dont consistently bail on things you sign up for! No questions ask policy! Bottom line is...You be you! And I'll be me....unless you are really good then I'll be you too! Recruitment All Dwarf classes! I have tank, heals and dps but will be focusing on Tanking. Forming a solid 5man group is the first goal! Then we can progress to raids when there are more numbers! Schedule (EST) Completely open to discussion but ideally for myself: 2 night, 2 hour Raid Blocks on; Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm window Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm window Thursday: 7pm - 10pm window Then run more optional, random stuff the rest of the time? Pretty standard right? :) Final Thoughts I know the difficulty of recruitment. I've been here before. I can only imagine it's even more difficult when recruiting race specific! From my past experience I also know that once you get some core members and start having fun good things happe ! So I encourage anyone with a dwarf that needs a home to reach out! Come join <House Stout> and be a part of something from the ground up! Have a great day! For Kaz Modan!! Livingstone#1870Plaguestone1 3d
4d [A] <Neverender> Recruiting For BFA! [A] <Neverender> Raid Times: Normal/Heroic SUN/MON/TUES 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST Who We Are: Miss that guild "home" feeling? <Neverender> is a group of friendly and mature players (mostly 30+) who have played the game for most of WoW's existence. We enjoy raiding, mythic+ dungeons, and all of the fun stuff! We have raid leading and guild leading experience. We understand real life happens and that those things take priority sometimes. We pride ourselves on being flexible with all guild members when it comes to raiding. We enjoy learning new encounters and pushing to where we can while having fun! We are focusing on normal/heroic BFA raiding (mythic if we have the time!), mythic+ dungeons, expeditions, and just fun group content in general. If you need something for a quest, we're there! We feel that the guild should be fun and part of the reason you log in. We are laid back, not elitists. We are just looking to have fun, see the content, but still make sure everyone's real life priorities come first! Looking For: We are looking for players who miss that guild family feeling and are not divided between multiple guilds. We understand making sure we're the right fit for you (and vice versa) initially, but most of our members have their mains here and it's hard to help one another or get to know one another if all of your non-raid time is spent elsewhere. Currently we are in need of DPS and one more healer/dps that is comfortable healing when needed. The below classes are preferred, but we're open to anyone who knows how to play their class well! DPS: Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Priest, but open to any who know their class well! Healers: Currently, we do not need healers, but having a healing off spec is always welcome! Tanks: Currently, we do not need tanks, but having a tank off spec is always welcome! Contact Info: If you are interested, please contact myself, Siyonae. You can reach me here on the forums or in-game. Feel free to contact anyone in the guild and ask for Siy. I have a lot of alts! BattleTag is Nickidoodles#1448 We have discord, but for members only at the moment. It is primarily used during raid/group content. Disclaimer: Our focus is to see the content and finish the current raid tier before the next tier comes out. Our players have many real life responsibilities that come first, including family, work, children, etc. We push as far as we can, when we can, but the focus is on fun. If we can push into Mythic raiding we will, but it is not the ultimate goal. Thanks for looking!Siyonae17 4d
4d [A] Knightfallen Recruiting Casual Alliance guild rebuilding for future in BfA. Currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus, continuing to raid while new expansion is being developed. We are a mature, friendly guild of experienced players that enjoy playing, and pushing current content. Our raid times at Tuesday and Thursday 8pm - 10pm EST. Currently we are interested in: We are mostly interested in ranged dps-ers, and few healing spots for core raid group, but all new recruits will be given a chance for a raid spot. Contact: Kongpooh Battletag: Nitemair#1224 Discord: Kongpooh#0582Kongpooh29 4d
4d Any old Timeless still around? Haven't played since Cata, wondering if any of my old friends from Timeless are still playing.Maalox1 4d
4d [H] 222 WW lf BfA raiding guild Hello, I am a 222 Windwalker monk looking for a guild to raid with in bfa. I have done the aotc for Antorus, i also try and do atleast a 14 or a 15 keystone each week. I am free any days and time; so attendance will not be an issue. Let me know if i might be a good fit, if not take care. bt:: Jestshot#1323Xenok1 4d
4d Looking for a healer and ranged DPS Guild & Server: <Last Sanctuary> :horde~1: Turalyon Raid Times/Days: Sunday and Monday 8 PM to 11 PM EST (Server) Current Progression: 11/11 H Ant Recruitment Contacts: @Likim#3305 for Discord, Sc100vet#1373 Battletag Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Last+Sanctuary Needs: 11/11H has a fun drama free Heroic raid centered community. We raid Sunday/Monday from 8pm-11pm Eastern. We are now looking towards BFA with the following in mind: A healer and ranged DPS. We will look at other DPS as well. Pm me in game or discord for more information.Likim0 4d
5d [OE] 11/11M, 2 day Tues/Wed Roster is currently full, but willing to consider any exceptional candidates as we look to BFA. The Basics -Raid Days: Tue/Wed 8-11:30 EST. We do not raid extra days nor raid overtime. -Website: Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com -Contact: Ovy85#1716, Breathe#1185 -Server: US-Turalyon, Horde -11/11M Antorus (US#58 Overall. US#2/World 6 for 2-night guilds, Server First!) -9/9M ToS (US#79, Server First!) -Loot: EPGP ______________________________________________ Detailed Information: Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact any of our members in game with any questions. <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WCL, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found doing mythic plus keys, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Discord channel. We look forward to meeting you!Colors75 5d
5d <Meters Over Mechanics> Recruiting for BFA <Meters Over Mechanics> is a mythic guild that was created on US - Dragonblight. Founded September 2017 by a group of close friends and former raiders - MOM aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture. We have decided to move our guild to the wonderful community of Turalyon for BFA endeavors. We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. We are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss potential raiding opportunities! Urgent Needs: Tank - BDK = Bear = BM = Pally Any RDPS except Mage Havoc DH Recent Progression: 4/9M ToS 9/11M Antorus Raid times: Monday: 8-11 EST Tuesday: 8-11 EST Wednesday: 8-11 EST Contact info: Btag: Saviorself#1421 Discord: Saviorself#4119 Performance Supporting Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/304797 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonblight/Meters+Over+MechanicsTërror3 5d
6d [H] Selling 350 Epics! Thugalicious here, Looking to sell the 350 Epics of your choice. Raid quality gear. Man. This is primo stuff. I will be transferring my wares here from another server, far far away, and will be bringing many 350 epics to sell! Many I will sell below AH prices to get them to move. I'm looking for buyers, Horde Side! Post what you're looking to purchase, and I'll name my price. I'll be transferring over by Friday 08/17. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up on Discord at Bear#3461Thugalicious1 6d
Aug 13 [H] AGGRO LFM! Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00PM! We are recruiting all classes and specs! We are looking for people that do not have an issue making it to raid. That being said, we do understand life happens and are willing to be flexible. Overall, we consider ourselves to be casual so if you cant make a few raids just let us know, and its not a big deal. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm realm time We do require all the basics, flasks, pre-pots/pots to join our raid team. Discord is our chat of choice. We're a friendly guild has been raiding together for many years. We recently server transferred in legion. We have a good time raiding and would love to have some like-minded people join our ranks. We currently have a roster of 12-15 per raid. We would like to have the numbers to do mythic raiding content. Casuals looking for a home are also very welcome. We run mythic+ after every raid. We have a group that gets together on off days to run 5 man content as well. We have a pretty informal recruitment process just respond here, whisper Nokkers in game, or message me on Battle.net at Jyn#1781.Nokkers13 Aug 13
Aug 12 First timer seeking aid First time playing wow im looking for a guild 1. Times available & time zone:Mon-Tue all day the rest of the week afternoon. MST 2. Server preference:Turalyon 3. Faction preference:Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:Casual 5. Current progression/experience:Level 30 Prot Warrior no experience in wow before 6. Recent logs (if available):??? 7. Contact info: BatmanFTMFW#1966 8. Anything else: I am thirty years old and live in SLC UtahCthululian1 Aug 12
Aug 12 Ty for helping with spellwing carries! So I was thinking with a bunch of guilds on break the week before BFA launches, would anyone want to do some giveaways of the mount? We could give a few away every night that week with whoever is available. I can't be on any sooner than 10pm EST so I'd need to start the runs at that time unless someone else wants to organize earlier. We also need a lockout at H Argus for resetting. If you're interested in helping, please post respond with what days, times and class/spec you can bring. Thanks everyone! ~ Sieara P.S. If you're a streamer, you should stream. I'd be totally fine bringing some viewers. The schedule we'll be doing this on. Feel free to post in the thread if you need a mount still as well. Tuesday @ 10pm EST (Horde) Thursday @ 10pm EST (Horde) That should cover enough different times and not push people to be on too much before Monday.Sìeara26 Aug 12
Aug 12 <FORCE>[A] 5/11 ABT Mythic Guild Guild: <FORCE> - Turalyon US Faction: Alliance Raid Times/Days: Tues/ Wed/Thurs 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST Cleared: 5/11 Mythic ABT Contacts: Bnet: GM=Krodin#11470 aka(TheCaptain) OFFICERS=Brittster#1804 aka(jaharra), HairyLarry, Júdas, Karson, Incinerette, Wowprogress/Raider.IO:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/FORCE Notes: <Force> is a friendly mythic raid oriented guild looking to fill roster with like minded individuals. The guild's main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid. Mythic raiders recruiting is closed at this time (read below for a more detailed description) : Death knight: Low Druid: Low (resto, Tank, Melee,) Hunter: Low Mage: Low Monk: Low (Healing)/ High (Tank) Paladin: Low (Ret, Tank) Priest: Low (Healing)/medium (other) Rogue: Low Shaman: Loww (Resto)/High(Elemental) Warlock: Low Warrior: Low Demon Hunter: Low *We have currently closed raiding positions at this time until BFA release. How ever we will always consider any skilled players wanting to apply. We are still accepting casual players looking for a Guild home. Once our first team is set up we do have hopes in forming a second team and eventually opening up all levels of the current raid ex. (Normal, Heroic, Mythic) as we have done in Legion to give all the opportunity for end game content and AOTC. Now a little bit about us, We are a newly formed guild on Alliance US-Turalyon Server, we have been together since March 2018 and we have achieved quite a bit in such little time. We are a group of friends that really had the same mindset of pushing into mythic progression and and we executed it. We are drama-free guild that just wants to play and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in FORCE. We will in the future offer another server hosted run for the alliance side as well, as we did in Legion welcome for all to come and have some fun with us. I will keep this updated for when that time comes. If you would like any more info please feel free to add me on BT: Brittster#1804 or through Discord= Jaharra#9913Jaharra63 Aug 12
Aug 11 WTS Heavy Junkboxes Hit me up I have quiet a few right now but I can also farm what you need. Get your Ravenholdt rep for the Insane title. Cyborg#1143.Broloff0 Aug 11
Aug 11 <Avidity> Casual Heroic raiding Info. TIMES: We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 2-5PM EST. There is also an Alt run we incorporate in our guild for every tuesday at 8pm. LOCATION: As mentioned in the title, we are located on Turalyon and are very open to having people join who need a comfortable place or help of any sort. WHO WE ARE: Casual, friendly players are welcome. We have weekly guild events too aside from our Weekend afternoon Progression runs. Even though we are wanting to be a casual guild, we still are always shooting for AOTC and want reliable enough people. We all support wanting to play the game with great company and fun progression. PROGRESS: We are farming normal weekly and our new raid team is currently 11/11 Heroic. If someone would like to do something else on the side, we do have weekly events as well and will dabble with mythic for fun. CONTACT INFO: https://www.guilded.gg/teams/NEaAywQE/games/10800/home ... Here is a link to our website on guilded, which we know at the moment is pretty dead as a site. Submit your applications there though and we would love to hear from you. Otherwise, leave a comment down below.Shadowburner35 Aug 11
Aug 10 LF casual adult guild (A) Hi Turalyon! My husband and I are coming back to the game after a year long break. We are former hardcore raiders but now with 3 young kids our time and energy are limited. That said, we are hoping to find a guild with mostly adults roughly our age (30-50ish) that play for fun. We have a few toons on the server but no max levels. We are starting new characters just for fun and would love a guild to hang out in while enjoying the game again. There is no saying we won't want to raid again someday as its in our blood, but for now we are just leveling and goofing off. Any guilds out there that would suit what we are looking for?Meeca4 Aug 10
Aug 10 Perception Check - Recruiting for BFA <Perception Check> is recruiting for BFA. We just transferred to Turalyon, we are a PVE oriented guild looking for more members to round out our roster. We are welcoming all classes and specs. There are spots in the mythic roster to be earned but if you are casual or just looking to learn/get better we welcome that as well. Our current schedule is looking like Tue, Thurs for main progression and Monday for clean up/easy stuff. 8-11pm server time. In Legion we achieved Cutting Edge on Xavius and AOTC on all other raids. Contact us at our Discord https://discord.gg/S5EAsCq or Contact me personally on BNet XIX#1101Jammorn1 Aug 10
Aug 9 [A] Harmony of Souls AoTC Recruitment! <Harmony of Souls> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression ToS 9/9N | 9/9H | Ant 11/11 N | 11/11H Raid Time: Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00pm -10pm est Have achieved AOTC on all raids in legion Recruitment Contact: Jinxx#1511 Also recruiting for a High Mythic + Team Heroic spots open for: Healers DPS Hello! We are a laid back close knit family style guild that loves to get together to punch Heroic raids in the face! We also do mythic + keys daily and putting together a team for higher mythic + keys. HoS is a very active guild so you'll always find something to do no matter your play style. More info: Looking to add additional members to our High Mythic + team. Our current team members are 2.5k+ raider.io and looking to push keys as high as possible! In addition to Raiding on Tue/Thu we also push M+ keys. We are here to have a good time and collect some sweet loot while we do it. There is room for all types of players in our guild. We progress through Heroic content (AoTC every raid), Alt normal runs on saturdays, Mythic + runs daily, and transmog runs. If this looks like a good fit for you Contact us! We look forward to raiding with you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact: Recruitment Officer | Jinxx#1511Ducatti13 Aug 9
Aug 9 Alliance Turalyon Guilds I need your Info. Hello there Alliance Guilds for BFA message here Plz TY all types I WANT YOU and your info.. mostly your info though . =) compiling a list to help Sieara for the Alliance side of guilds who are recruiting for members. I need the following info Guild Name: Raid days/Times: Type of guild : example (Pvp, Casual, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, social, role play, Contact Info: So possible recruit or person wanting info can get in contact with you. Thanks very much and hope this Forum can help everyone get some people added and ready for BFA.Jaharra16 Aug 9
Aug 9 Looking for Healer and dps Guild & Server: <Last Sanctuary> :horde~1: Turalyon Raid Times/Days: Sunday and Monday 8 PM to 11 PM EST (Server) Current Progression: 11/11 H Ant Recruitment Contacts: @Likim#3305 for Discord, Sc100vet#1373 Battletag Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Last+Sanctuary Needs: 11/11H has a fun drama free Heroic raid centered community. We raid Sunday/Monday from 8pm-11pm Eastern. We are now looking towards BFA with the following in mind: A Healer (Pally or Druid Preferred), and Ret Pally. We will look at other DPS as well. Pm me in game or discord for more information.Likim0 Aug 9
Aug 9 [H]<Massacre Scene>11/11M-Recruiting for BfA! We are actively recruiting skilled and dedicated players for core raiding spots in BfA!! - specifically recruiting for the above specs. All classes and specs interested in mythic progression are still 100% absolutely encouraged to get in touch with us. Massacre Scene is a Horde-US Cutting Edge Progression Guild freshly transferred to Turalyon (previously based on the Alterac Mountains server cluster). Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier. Schedule (all times listed in EST): Raid Schedule: 9pm-12:00am Monday/Wednesday/Thursday. Raid times are rarely extended. Tuesdays 10:30pm-12:30am - Guild organized fun event (currently, the plans for BfA are Warfronts/raid farming). Tuesdays are always optional. US Ranking At-a-Glance in Legion: 10/10M Nighthold CE US 413 8/9 Mythic ToS US 385 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 316 About us: -As a guild, our goals are to achieve Cutting Edge, while continuing to improve our overall World/US guild ranking. -We are a fun and friendly guild that maintains a positive, low-drama atmosphere. We take both our fun and our raids seriously! -Loot is personal loot as mandated by Blizzard, however we will be promoting and culturing an environment where any potential trade-able items are distributed for the sake of progression efficiency. -Outside of raid, we enjoy running mythic plus groups, old-raid farming, transmog/achieve runs, and the occasional battlegrounds/rbgs/arenas. Looking for: High Priority: Warriors (DPS), Hunters (any) Medium Priority: Resto Shaman, Rogue (any), Ret Paladin, Balance Druid, Havoc DH Low Priority: Ele Shaman, Feral Druid All healers looking to join will be given stronger consideration if they are willing to off-spec DPS. Other roles/classes are still encouraged to apply if interested and all applications will be taken into consideration. Trials will be given a two-week trial period, after which will be promoted to Raider status. Requirements: Discord DBM/BigWigs, WeakAuras, Angry Assignments (Exorsus Raid Tools are highly encouraged) 90%+ attendance over 30 day period Cutting Edge Progression mindset and class proficiency Appreciation of memes Contact: Senkei - Senkei#11735 Kurious - DanSYF#1510 Hipzilywik - Tilted#11392 Grape - Jewelz#11846 Deathniight - Death#17114 Thank you very much for your interest and we are incredibly excited about our move to Turalyon ! :)Senkei6 Aug 9
Aug 8 Non-stop to 120 5 man Non-stop to 120!! Looking for 4 people to lv together from 110 to 120. Need a tank, healer, and 2 fps. Must be ready to play and group up 30m prior to expansion. Must have voice.Holyfarts5 Aug 8
Aug 8 Forbidden Legion Recruiting For BFA Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in 2006. The idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are casual/semi-hardcore orientated Heroic Raid guild and dabble in Mythic Raids (we know when to have fun and when to be serious) as our past progression was 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. Raid Times : Tues, Weds, and Thurs 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST Currently recruiting for our BFA roster : Range DPS - High Demand DPS/Healer Hybrid - High Demand All other classes When not raiding you will find us running Mythic Pluses, PVP'ing, Achievement Runs, and leveling alts etc. Contact: Btag Hodi#1857 or Savitar#11112Hodi1 Aug 8
Aug 7 [A] <Astral> Sales,[A] <Astral> Sales Astral Sales Below is a list of our current services and pricing. If you have any questions or would like to book a run, please contact Malv (Malv#11394) on BattleTag. Alternatively, you can fill out our Order Form listed below. The Nighthold • Mythic Gul'dan mount = 800k Mythic+ • Mythic+15 = 100k (960 Gear from M+ Cache) Information • Buyers are required to listen to our rules and instructions during their carry • Buyers must be in DPS Specialization (Loot Specialization can be what the buyer desires) • Any loot that is tradeable that a buyer needs will be traded to you. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to starting the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your Spot and deposit. We require a 48 hour notice, if you would like to reschedule your run. Should an emergency arise, we will do our very best to work with you. We also take alternative payments. (Herbs, TCG items, etc) Contact Malv (Malv#11394) for more details.​ Order Form https://goo.gl/forms/FGmfutgMLREFtPis2Malvqt78 Aug 7
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 Last Sanctuary is recruiting DPS Guild & Server: <Last Sanctuary> :horde~1: Turalyon Raid Times/Days: Sunday and Monday 8 PM to 11 PM EST (Server) Current Progression: 11/11 H Ant Recruitment Contacts: @Likim#3305 for Discord, Sc100vet#1373 Battletag Wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Last+Sanctuary Needs: 11/11H has a fun drama free Heroic raid centered community. We raid Sunday/Monday from 8pm-11pm Eastern. We are now looking towards BFA with the following in mind: A healer and ranged DPS. We will look at other DPS as well. Pm me in game or discord for more information.Likim2 Aug 7
Aug 6 Looking for Heroic raiding? AotC? Looking for Heroic raiding? AotC? Then we might be the guild for you. <Last Sanctuary> 11/11H is looking to create a fun drama free Heroic raid community. We raid Sun/Mon from 8pm-11pm Eastern. We now need for BFA the following: one Tank, one healer (pally preferred) and DPS DH, Ret Pally, and Warlock. Pm me for more info. sc100vet#1373Likim0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for a new home here on Turalyon Good morning everyone, Im in search of a new raiding guild for BFA and hopefully further. Im looking to fill a tank/mdps role with a guild that raids twice a week no later than 11est. I currently have a DH,War,Druid,Pally, and a DK that I could fill a spot with. I will be bringing my DH and one other to the server. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Ive heard great things about the community here and I hope I can become part of it. Please reply to this thread with your recruitment info or feel free to send me a message at my btag, wheyprotein#11674.Trengriffey4 Aug 6
Aug 6 [H] Causality - Recruiting All Classes Introduction to Causality Hello, all. My name is Mike, and I am the GM of a new, semi-hardcore guild, Causality. While we are a new guild, the management team are by no means new to the game. We have years of experience going back to vanilla WoW. We are recruiting members, both new to the game and veterans, who want to take part in a mature community, with the end goal of its members having fun. We view having fun as being part of a team. A team with the goal of killing bosses, doing alt runs, weekly mythic+'s, and anything else that one can do in the glorious lands of Azeroth. The leadership of the guild are individuals who have a burning passion for the game, an unwavering desire to kill bosses, and a massive desire to be the best guild we can beMithlynn4 Aug 6
Aug 6 (H) Coming back to the raid scene Coming back as a druid, looking for a raiding guild. A little about me: I've been going between casual and semi-hardcore progression raiding for the better part of my WoW lifespan since I started in the middle/late part of Cataclysm. I've gone from playing hunter, to shadow priest, back to hunter, to elemental shaman, to now druid. In most recent experience I raided through heroic nighthold before having to step away from the game in order to take on a second job and move back home. I'm ready to step back into the raid scene since getting myself stabilized enough after moving to be able to drop the second job. I plan to primarily raid as balance but will absolutely be poring over guides for all 4 druid specs to make sure I am optimally useful to the team. Ideally I would like to find a group that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs, any time after 7:30pm EST to as late as 12am EST, and plans on doing both heroic and mythic progression. I'm looking for a guild that I can make a long term home, as opposed to just raiding with for a couple tiers and moving on... I'm capable of server swapping. No issues there. Ideally looking for horde side guild. If you would like to reach out to me in regards to this posting, my Real ID tag is Aura#1363. Thanks for the time in reading this.Kiihira1 Aug 6
Aug 5 [A] Hypnotic Sales! WTS H Argus! Updated: Aug 5th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144 #1 6hr/week guild in the US Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down due to demand. If you don't see something here that you would like to buy, please contact me. Package 1: Mythic Plus Runs - Any time of the week - 960 item in chest - any 940+ gear not needed by carriers - Achievement "Keystone Master" Ran by experienced players with over 5.3k Raider.io score We do up to +22 carry depending on affix +15 - 100k / +16 - 135k / +17 - 170k / +18 - 205k / +19 - 240k +20 - 350k / +21 450k / +22 550k (If looking to purchase multiple keys, discounts are available) Package 2: Mythic Gul'dan Mount - SoldOut! - Hellfire Infernal - Earn Title "Vengeance Incarnate" - Any items you want that drop (transmog items) - Run takes about 10mins Package 3: Heroic Argus The Unmaker - 75k - Wednesday's @8:00pm EST with runs every 20mins afterwords - Any items not needed by carriers will be rolled off - All Loot bonus rolled by you - Chance at acquiring the legendary "Aman'Thul's Vision" - Chance at acquiring any of the Pantheon trinkets for your desired spec - Will obtain "Pantheon's Blessing" (item to upgrade pantheon trinket; if killed once before norm or heroic) - **Mount** Will obtain quest item to obtain " Violet Spellwing" - Run takes about 10mins Package 4: Heroic Kil'Jaeden - 50k - Wednesday's at 9:30pm EST - with runs every 20mins afterwords - Any items not needed by carriers will be rolled off - *If completed the mage tower appearance* you will obtain another 'skin' or look for your Artifact weapon. - Run takes about 10mins Package 5: Smoldering Ember Wyrm - 75k - Anytime of the week - You will obtain Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount - Run takes about 10mins - You will obtain any gear that drops What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON * You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your run. You will pay the remainder prior to pulling the boss/run. If an emergency happens and you are not able to make your run, we are willing to work with you in getting you into another run as soon as possible. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same unless we feel they need to go up or down. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon or Proudmoore). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. We will do our very best to fit all of your needs. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956Laatu346 Aug 5
Aug 5 Flexible Player LF Heroic Raiding Guild I've always heard great things about the good folks on Turalyon so I thought I'd try here too! I'm looking to join a Heroic raiding guild that raids late-nights (starting later than 10 EST). I raid with my main Th/F 7-10, so any times that don't collide with those are up for discussion. I'm looking to join as a Survival/BM Hunter (pref Survival), Fury Warrior, or Ele Sham. I would also be willing to play Frost/Blood DK or Ret/Prot Pally if the team needs it. Also planning on learning to heal as a Shaman so if you're willing to be patient, I would be willing to try that as well. I just love raiding and want to join another team that I can be a member of and help progress. Willing to server swap but would prefer to stay Alliance. My info is below if you want to talk! Btag - agøny#1509 Discord - agøny#8316Agonyw3 Aug 5