Turalyon

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4h <Diffusion> 11/11M - Recruiting for BFA We're currently looking for talented players to progress through BFA These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit. Melee: Demon hunter, WW monk, Rogue, Warrior, DK , Ret Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Spriest Heals: Resto Shaman Guild: <Diffusion> Server: US-Turalyon Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Mon 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M, 11/11M History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK. Voice: Discord Apply here on our discord: https://discord.gg/x2HSman Feel free to contact one of our officers in game. Mastr0#1578 boris#1474 kia#11101 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/DiffusionJoxx1 4h
6h [H] LF Blood/Ele/Spriest AotC Focus 4.5hrs/wk Hello! <Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is looking for a Blood Death Knight, Ele Shaman, and Spriest to join us in BfA on our 20 man roster! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST. Voice Chat: Discord Loot: Personal The main goal is to create a relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game. With planned events such as transmog competitions, pet battle competitions, Discord trivia, and other things to give the game a bit more flavor even though raiding is a key focus. For more info check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki Contact info: Discord: Aureil#6653Aureil4 6h
6h Thinking about transfering / LF Guild/Home Hello there! I was looking for realm to transfer to and this one caught my attention. I've been leveling this mage in preparation for BFA and I want to find a new place to call home for the duration of the expansion and beyond. Nothing wrong with Wyrmrest Accord and their players, it's just that I don't agree with how Blizzard is handling the way that cross-realm sharding and the newly introduced War Mode work in Role-Playing servers. So how's this realm? ^^ is Alliance active? I am not looking to do hardcore Mythic raiding or anything, just Normal/Heroic and meeting new people is enough for me right now, I am experienced with raids so I can lend a hand here and there. Thanks for reading! =)Khaylon1 6h
12h Alliance Turalyon Guilds I need your Info. Hello there Alliance Guilds for BFA message here Plz TY all types I WANT YOU and your info.. mostly your info though . =) compiling a list to help Sieara for the Alliance side of guilds who are recruiting for members. I need the following info Guild Name: Raid days/Times: Type of guild : example (Pvp, Casual, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, social, role play, Contact Info: So possible recruit or person wanting info can get in contact with you. Thanks very much and hope this Forum can help everyone get some people added and ready for BFA.Jaharra14 12h
12h Organized Crime Now Recruiting Organized Crime is taking a step back from Mythic for the time being while we just relax and rebuild some of the social and heroic parts of the guild for BfA.(If we end up with enough for mythic we will then push back into mythic) Everyone is welcome to join our team and just run some weekly heroics and also just some mythic +'s and overall just relax. Have a smaller social guild looking to maybe merge or join a slightly bigger guild no problem as well hit me up to chat. Guild/Server: Organized Crime (Turalyon) Faction: Horde Raid Times/Days: Tues.-Wed. 7:30-10:30pm Cleared: 2/11M Antorus Recruitment Contacts: Doominitus- Btag: Dominitus#1741 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Organized+Crime We are also rebuilding and looking for raiders for BfA of all levels.Doominitus37 12h
12h [A] <Neverender> Recruiting For BFA! [A] <Neverender> Raid Times: Normal/Heroic 10-man and/or Mythic+ Dungeons SUN/MON/TUES 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST Who We Are: A small group of mature raiders who have played since Classic/BC. We enjoy raiding, mythic+ dungeons, and all of the fun stuff! We have raid leading and guild leading experience. We understand real life happens and that those things take priority sometimes. We enjoy learning new encounters and pushing to where we can while having fun! We are focused on normal/heroic raiding, mythic+ dungeons and just fun group content in general. If you need something for a quest, we're there! We feel that the guild should be fun and part of the reason you log in. Looking For: Currently we are in need of DPS and one more healer that is comfortable DPSing from time to time. We are also open to anyone who just wants to hang out and play casually. Some of our members don't have the time to raid, but just come to hang out when they can and know they have a guild to return to. :) DPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, DH, Boomkin, but we will absolutely consider any other DPS that is interested!. Healer: Resto shaman/holy pally/MW monk Tanks: Currently, we have both a solid tank and a solid OT. Contact Info: If you are interested, please contact myself, Siyonae. You can reach me here on the forums or in-game. Feel free to contact anyone in the guild and ask for Siy. I have a lot of alts! BattleTag is Nickidoodles#1448 We have discord, but for members only at the moment. Disclaimer: If you enjoy being hardcore and want to run the hardest content as soon as possible, we are not the guild for you. Most of our players have many real life responsibilities, including work, children, etc. We push as far as we can, when we can, but the focus is on fun. If we can push into Mythic raiding we will, but it is not the ultimate goal.Siyonae0 12h
14h [H] <Pursuance> Recruiting for BFA! Hello there! <Pursuance> is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle For Azeroth! About us: We’re a new guild transfer from the Hyjal Server. <Pursuance> was formed in Legion due to previous toxic raid/guild leadership. We formed our core team from players who like minimal raid time requirements and actually having a voice during raid. We value real life obligations over raid requirements and there is no recourse for missing raid time with proper notification. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easy-mode nerfs. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. ************************************************************* Current Progression AOTC Emerald Nightmare AOTC Nighthold AOTC Tomb of Sargeras AOTC - 1/11M Antorus ************************************************************* Raid days: Tuesday & Thurs(7pm - 10pm EST). Mondays we do fun-runs and Mythic Plus runs are done daily ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Closed. Healers: Closed. DPS: Melee DPS - Low Priority Ranged DPS - High Priority -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. What we offer you: - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. - Players who can communicate with each other since we are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pursuance officer: Gemicide (Lead Officer & Recruiter) Tsubino#1385 Suplift (Officer & Recruiter) Maidenchina#11522 Mitzuru (Recruiter) Lantisu#1324 Zebra (Guild Leader/Raid Leader) ZaktheZebra#1286 We wish you the best in your guild search!Gemicide10 14h
15h Tur OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 Community Group Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 ...Vvarleader0 15h
20h [H]<Duplicity> LF weekend mid-day raiders <Duplicity> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding in BFA on the Turalyon server. We intend to push CE in Mythic raids on a six hour raid schedule. Alts and rerolls are also an option. Now would be the perfect time to reroll and level before BFA hits. We're not going to raid current Legion tier, but rather take it easy until BFA's release. Raid Schedule (Starts on Uldir release): ============================== - Sat: 10:00am-1:00pm ET - Sun: 10:00am-1:00pm ET We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week. Current roster needs: ============================== Druid (Resto) Paladin (Holy) Shaman (Resto or Ele or Enh) Warrior (DPS) Exceptional/Experienced raiders (any class) Rotational players (backups for progression bosses; rotated in for farm) Mythic+ players PvP'ers for RBG's and Arenas We will consider all exceptional players of any class/role. If interested, please contact Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109) on server Turalyon. You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2Jermaine13 20h
23h Multi class raider LF Home for BFA Happy Friday Everyone! I am currently looking for a new landing spot for BFA and beyond. I have been raiding in this game since March of 06, and i have no plan to stop anytime soon although my desires have changed since then. Mythic experience through legion, former top 5 US raider, looking to play in a more relaxed atmosphere. At this point in my WoW career i would much rather find a group of people i enjoy killing bosses with over bleeding edge, so ideally a heroic focused guild would be the best fit for me. EST times preferred, turning 30 was a terrible idea and i need my beauty rest. Weekends a bonus! This next part is the MOST important to me: I am an avid M+ fan and really would like to find a guild who runs a lot of dungeons on off nights. The best home for me would be with a group that would aim at pushing high keys, as well as farming low ones for gear. I have the following DPS (trust me you dont want me tanking) classes available listed in descending order of skill: Ret Paladin Warrior (Fury/Arms) DK ( there seems to be some strange trend with me and plate dps...) Shadow Priest MM Hunter Lock Rogue Mage Feel free to post your spam and I will be happy to contact you via discord/realid.Grizzlybiz3 23h
1d <FORCE>[A] 5/11 Mythic Guild Recruiting Guild: <FORCE> - Turalyon US Faction: Alliance Raid Times/Days: Tues/ Wed/Thurs 9:00 - 11:00 PM EST Cleared: 5/11 Mythic Contacts: Bnet: GM=Krodin#11470 aka(TheCaptain) OFFICERS=Brittster#1804 aka(jaharra), HairyLarry, Júdas, Karson, Wowprogress/Raider.IO:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/FORCE *We are on BFA break(until pre-patch.) We will remain active in doing things old content, achievement runs etc during (our time off). Notes: <Force> is a friendly mythic raid oriented guild looking to fill roster with like minded individuals. The guild's main goal is progressing farther into Mythic content and preparing for BFA . Mythic raid classes demand needed are listed below : Death knight: Tank (high)(if my other main tank doesn't confirm for BFA) Druid: High (resto, Tank, Melee,) Hunter: High Mage: Medium Monk: Low (Healing)/ High (Tank) Paladin: Low (Ret, Tank) Priest: Low (Healing)/medium (other) Rogue: Low Shaman: High (Resto)/High(Elemental) Warlock: Low Warrior: Low Demon Hunter: Low Now a little bit about us, We are a newly formed guild on Alliance US-Turalyon Server, we have been together since March 2018 and we have achieved quite a bit in such little time. We are a group of friends that really had the same mindset of pushing into mythic progression and and we executed it. We are drama-free guild that just wants to play and get bosses down. We do weekly Mythic +15 runs, We also Host a Normal ABT open to all on [A]Turalyon on Sundays 8pmEST. If you would like any more info please feel free to add me on BT: Brittster#1804 or through Discord= Jaharra#9913Jaharra52 1d
1d Healer for Hire - Heroic Raids and M+ Did Heroic EN AotC back in the beginning of Legion, took off from the game and came back towards the end. I main any healer I feel I'll enjoy. Having played the BfA beta pretty extensively, I'm again leaning towards MW Monk and Resto Druid. If you have a particular need, I'll gladly discuss it, would like to chat with you. Really only prefer Heroic raiding, M+ dungeons, PvP. I miss heroic raiding, that level of progression was so damn fun. Mythic, not my thing. Realm transfer obviously not a problem since I'm posting here. Free every day of the week after 6EDT. Please don't hesitate.Deezknucks4 1d
1d [H] <FALLOUT> BFA and Gaming group! :) [H] <Fallout> of Turalyon is looking for more casual raiders for BFA. Well established guild active since Pandaria. Gaming community. Other games played on off nights are currently Overwatch, ESO, and Ark. Basics: -WoW Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST. Sat 9:00pm EST for fun/alt runs. -Facebook Group: Fallout, a Gaming Guild (search and request to join!) -Contact: Sieg#1546, or in game pst Siegmon, Kaelidin, Neobovine on Turalyon. -Server: US-Turalyon Detailed Info: We use the chat program Discord. This unites all the games we play together. Peak guild times are evenings and weekends. Most guildies have 8-5 jobs. Fun talk between bosses and on trash. Yea...take a drink! ...hic! For boss explanations and fight itself, need focus and quiet. Casual progression through to AoTC. See postings on warcraftlogs and wowprogress for general guild abilities and activity. Fun heroic level raiding? You're in the right place. :) Mythic level raiding? Check out more of Turalyon. Great server for sure.Siegmon2 1d
2d Looking for a new Home! (Mythic+ Push) Hello! I just came over to Turalyon a few weeks ago and I am in desperate need of a tightly-knit guild that is active in both the raiding and Mythic+ environment. Ever since I received a beta key, I have been pushing high keys as a Disc Priest on beta (+11 is highest atm with pugs) and fell in love with the class/spec... unfortunately I do not have a home for when BFA is released and would love a group of people that I can push keys with! Currently, my work schedule dictates my WoW time and although I am able to play 3-5 hours a day and more so on my weekends, it fluctuates every 6 weeks (Yay mil life), therefore, killing my chance of pushing Mythic raid progression. However, I do want to be able to help out on heroic farm runs when I am online or as a Mythic raid fill in when someone does not show. Long story short, just looking for a competitive, tight-knit home, where I can focus on Mythic+ keys whilst still getting my feet wet in raiding when my schedule allows for it. I am extremely excited to be here and look forward to meeting some of you all! PS: Anyone else take 10 days off of work for release? :D Battletag: Skobuffs#1166Vz9 2d
2d <Impetus> 11/11M Recruiting for BfA T/Th 9-12 Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster for Battle for Azeroth Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster with top tier talent capable of learning and mastering content on a 6 Hour schedule. We have achieved many Cutting Edge's since Siege of Orgrimmar and are not only aiming to always achieve Cutting Edge on this schedule, but are interested in doing so as a US top 200 guild. We enjoy pushing ourselves, playing well, and playing with other talented/driven players. If we had the time to raid more than 2 nights/6 hours we'd be in a guild pushing for Server 1st or US top 10-20. We can't, and presumably neither can you, so the goal is to be as excellent as we can with the time available. We are looking for players interested in helping us push strong into Battle for Azeroth. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST. We finished Legion 20/20 Cutting Edge in T19, 7/9 Mythic in T20, and 11/11 Cutting Edge in T21. If you have the skill and drive to push progression, and our raid times fit with your schedule, we're looking for you! Looking for Skilled Tank! We are looking to recruit highly skilled Tank to finish Mythic Argus and move into BfA! Class isn't nearly as important as the ability to learn encounters quickly and communicate. Looking for Skilled Ranged DPS! We are looking to recruit highly skilled DPS for Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne. Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter. Really, any mechanically skilled, high output DPS will be seriously considered. We are looking for people that: Enjoy Raiding as a Hobby Enjoy conquering challenging content Push themselves to more damage/healing on every pull Strive to execute strats and mechanics cleaner on every pull Look to achieve Cutting Edge each Tier Are available Tuesdays and Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST Are laid back and mature Are looking to raid with people who share these traits Getting In Touch With Us If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website: Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 (Discord: dethkrik#4970) Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613 (Discord: randiz#0250) Website: impetus.guildlaunch.com Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.Dethkrik6 2d
2d [US][A] 10/11M group LF CE Mythic Progression Good Morning, A strong and very competent contingent of 10/11M raiders from <Orc Chasm> is looking to move factions/servers and go US East Alliance. Here is what we are looking for: Who: A guild (or group of mythic raiders who want to merge) that is rebuilding a roster or one that can accommodate 7-10 players. We do believe everyone needs to earn their spots, and no position is guaranteed, but we don't want to join a guild with only 3 positions available. When: 2-3 nights a week. Tues-Thurs. 8:30-11:00PM EST Where: US East preferred, other time zones will be considered Why we are moving: To switch things up (faction) for a little bit To move to US East server for better raid times We are currently on US West which makes it very hard to recruit and accommodate our EST time zone schedules Only about half of our raid is Cutting Edge quality. We want to be able to raid with a roster of ALL high quality raiders. Most of us deserved Cutting Edge: Argus but were carrying a lot of individuals that were heroic quality. Midway though Legion was our first real shot at mythic progression and we had spotty attendance and dedication from some people to stick around. Looking for new leadership Our current RL has been put through the ringer trying to make a mythic progression team with only 10 or so Cutting Edge quality raiders successful. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/49475/latest/#partition=1&playermetriccompare=rankings Contact: Dienekes480#1568 // Dienekes#1768 (BNet//Discord) Sempai#1779(BNet) // Dingus Khan#9512 (Discord - preferred)Kouseizui3 2d
2d [A] Hypnotic Sales! Updated: July 20th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144 #1 6hr/week guild in the US Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down due to demand. If you don't see something here that you would like to buy, please contact me. Package 1: Mythic Plus Runs - Any time of the week - 960 item in chest - any 940+ gear not needed by carriers - Achievement "Keystone Master" Ran by experienced players with over 5.3k Raider.io score We do up to +22 carry depending on affix +15 - 100k / +16 - 135k / +17 - 170k / +18 - 205k / +19 - 240k +20 - 350k / +21 450k / +22 550k (If looking to purchase multiple keys, discounts are available) Package 2: Mythic Gul'dan Mount - SoldOut! - Hellfire Infernal - Earn Title "Vengeance Incarnate" - Any items you want that drop (transmog items) - Run takes about 10mins Package 3: Heroic Argus The Unmaker - 75k - Wednesday's @8:00pm EST with runs every 20mins afterwords - Any items not needed by carriers will be rolled off - All Loot bonus rolled by you - Chance at acquiring the legendary "Aman'Thul's Vision" - Chance at acquiring any of the Pantheon trinkets for your desired spec - Will obtain "Pantheon's Blessing" (item to upgrade pantheon trinket; if killed once before norm or heroic) - **Mount** Will obtain quest item to obtain " Violet Spellwing" - Run takes about 10mins Package 4: Heroic Kil'Jaeden - 50k - Wednesday's at 9:30pm EST - with runs every 20mins afterwords - Any items not needed by carriers will be rolled off - *If completed the mage tower appearance* you will obtain another 'skin' or look for your Artifact weapon. - Run takes about 10mins Package 5: Smoldering Ember Wyrm - 75k - Anytime of the week - You will obtain Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount - Run takes about 10mins - You will obtain any gear that drops What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON * You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your run. You will pay the remainder prior to pulling the boss/run. If an emergency happens and you are not able to make your run, we are willing to work with you in getting you into another run as soon as possible. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same unless we feel they need to go up or down. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon or Proudmoore). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. We will do our very best to fit all of your needs. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956Laatu340 2d
2d Mythic tank LF weekend raid team for BFA Hi all. I'm returning to WoW after a break from raiding and due to my schedule can now only raid weekends so I'm looking for a weekend raid team that might have a spot for a druid. I prefer guardian, I love teddy tanking, but would be willing to sparkle kitty if needed. If you think you could find it in your heart to give a bear/kitty a home feel free to add me to bnet GiGi#1168Psyrina1 2d
3d (H) <Unbound> Normal W/E raiding guild Unbound What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends. We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members. We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game. We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule Mythic Dungeon runs. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all! Unbound is a casual, but strong guild with over 10 years of experience in WoW. We play WoW to have fun and to socialize and we like killing bosses too. If you want to experience raiding but in a more casual environment, then please look us up. Alts are always welcome. Come join us as we prepare for BfA. Please visit our website Unbound.shivtr.com for more information or look up Ravenbella, Sithus, Zosha, Cidal or Zjiargouche in-game. We will be raiding normal only. We are not cutting edge. *Updated 6/24/18Raventoo306 3d
3d [A] <Hypnotic>11/11M 2night Updated July 7th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144 #1 6hr/week guild in the US 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST (Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night Discord | Loot Council Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hypnotic Raid History Guild first raid boss down, December 5th, 2012 MoP: MSV/HoF/ToES: 3/14H l ToT: 3/13H l SoO: 12/14H US 1306 WoD: Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) US 334 Legion: EN: C.E. l ToV: 2/3M l NH: C.E. l ToS: C.E. l Ant : 11/11M US 144 (#1 6hr/week guild in the US) What we are looking for ***BFA***: Rdps: Spriest, Mage Mdps: WW, DH Will consider anyone who performs at a high level Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have! How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs Epgp Loot Addon Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officer: Truthwatcher & NiadoriaLaatu352 3d
3d Ret LF BFA guild I'm a returning player looking for a Friday/Saturday night BFA raiding guild. Weeknight raid groups that finish by 10 PM Eastern might work as well. I used to raid "semi-hardcore" in MoP and WoD but with real life taking up excessive time, I'm looking for a heroic-focused group. My main is a retribution paladin. I've tanked in the past and done a decent enough job but it's not really my thing. I'm happy to server-swap and though I've played alliance since starting in Wrath, I'm open to faction-swapping. Looking for a PVE server only. I'm fairly laid-back by nature and would really like to find a group that values having fun while raiding. I do respect other people's time and also value punctuality and preparedness for raids. I spent my time in Legion fishing and collecting pets and I'd like to get back to playing the game. If you think I might be a good fit for your guild, please contact me on bnet (btag Carmais#1894).Eostremonath9 3d
3d mythic radier lf CE guild for bfa! Hey all my main was a ww monk in legion and im looking to swap to Enh/ele for BFA. Mainly looking to play on horde but can be on any server. im pretty flexible with times but id prefer to raid weekdays. Hit me up on Discord @ grokkc#0455 ( will provide logs and everything when you message me!) Turalyon looks like an amazing community hope to find a guild on this realm!Ânimål9 3d
3d Thinking about transfering to this server. In the last couple of months, I've noticed a lot of people from this server posting about how great of a server it is. Honestly, I'm curious. I want a solid "home" for BfA for my Druid and DK (and possibly my other 4 110's as well). Any how, everyone talks about the good with this server... so what's the bad?Crox8 3d
3d [A] LMYC - Weekend Late Night AOTC+ Raiding LochModanYachtClub Alliance Turalyon Raid Times: 11:55 PM- 3AM EST Friday 11:55 PM- 3AM EST Saturday Do normal guilds raid too early for you? Coming back to WoW and looking for a place to get into raiding? LochModanYachtClub is gearing up for BFA! We are an active late-night Alliance raiding guild on Turalyon that is looking for new players as we head into the new expansion. Our guild has been around in some form since BC and prides itself on our raid environment. We all play WoW because it is fun and we really try to create a place where people who enjoy raiding can have a great time and unwind by killing bosses. We are happy to teach newer players the ropes of raiding and have a dedicated, experienced core who can help players who want to start getting more out of their classes. We comfortably got AOTC on each tier in Legion and are looking to boost up our raid size to get into more Mythic content in BFA. Outside of raid we have several members who are avid M+ runners so there is always a place to do that at night as well. Legion Prog: Antorus - 1/11 M ToS - 9/9 H NH - 1/10 M EN / TOV - 1/7 M, 3/3 H If you are interested in joining us contact me on Bnet (BTag - DwarfTosser#1897) or on Discord (Agentg1303#7130).Shandra10 3d
4d [A] <Chaotic Neutral> 9/11m LFM! <Chaotic Neutral> US Turalyon [A] Alliance | Casual Cutting Edge Progression Guild 9/11M 2 nights/week | 6hours | Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST (Will be 8-11 in BFA) (Offnight/Alt/Ach Run Sat @8:30pm EST) Discord Required Guild Website: cnguild.org Chaotic Neutral general raid/game experience and what we are: Our eclectic guild is filled with players who have played all the way from vanilla to players just starting the game in recent history. We call our ourselves a casual Cutting Edge progression guild with the understanding that, albeit in our main raid roster everyone is meant to play responsibly and fill the role in which they have, we are casual in the ideas that we don’t restrict ones playstyle/spec (meaning there may be a very strong spec from a class, but if you have fun playing another spec and you show that you can play it well enough to be used at a progression level, than you are more than welcome to come along!!). What we are looking for: We are looking for more people in general as we want around 24-26 people to be able to be flexible with the given raid situation. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Also we are currently looking to fill our roster for BFA!! Rdps: shadow priest, and any high performing ranged Mdps: We have a fair amount of dedicated melee players, but would like to have windwalker, and a non-outlaw rogue to balance out class/spec diversity Heals/Tanks: We are currently full, the only exception is if you are a DPS main spec with healing as an off spec Will consider anyone who performs at a high level, and greatly admire those flexible to playing multiple roles/classes! Where to Apply to Chaotic Neutral!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRqvRuCmg0YiOcUoIdVUbU8pw0V1CITk7vw7--Bkz2hq0h5A/viewform This is a direct link to our application, if you would like to snoop around a bit first then below is a link to our website! https://www.cnguild.org/ We do have a trial period for those wishing to join the raiding roster, this only in place to double check how everyone feels about the situation. Both you and us, and see how good of a fit it will be! Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull (at least have watched on video and seen some of what the fight looks like prior to first pull and strategy explanation) Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: We at Chaotic Neutral are a guild focused on making good use of our time, meaning those who are filling a role in our roster will be held accountable for the choices. Be on time, be respectful, and play at a respectable level. Other than that we pride ourselves in being kind and considerate, as well as a general fun guild to be with our various personalities. We have multiple groups for M+ who are interested in pushing into higher keys, and as well as those interested in PvP. We’re a guild that has a focus on raiding, but we do not pigeon-hole our players to having to do anything they don’t want to do. So if you feel like you have what it takes, and you have to humor to back up your play, come join us!!! Addons Needed: DBM/Big Wigs (or some other raid encounter addon) Weak Auras 2 More info: Guild Master: Wandappy (Bnet: Wandappy#1921) Official Recruitment Contact: Halphus (Bnet: Halphus#1464, Discord: Halphus#7054)Halphus9 4d
4d closed closedShotslol6 4d
4d Turalyon Discord & Community Links Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/ Realm Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/EyvDGFgbD Realm Discord: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!Sìeara1 4d
4d [A] <Astral> 11/11M recruiting for BFA!! <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest or Warlock - Melee DPS: Havoc Demon Hunter - Hybrid Tank: WW Monk w/ Brewmaster OS or Feral/Boomy with Guardian OS - ANY exceptional players With Legion cleared and now shifting towards preparations for BfA, class needs are a bit flexible. Please check with an officer if your role isn't listed. Website: www.astralguild.com Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: - Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST - Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST We do not add additional days or extend hours. About Us: <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: - 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold - 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Full guild bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, etc. - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (90%+) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Recruit Lead: Daniika (Daniika#1445) Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)Daniika0 4d
4d Trade gold Alliance Turalyon to Dalaran (any) Title says it all. I have 129k gold on Turalyon alliance and I'd like to trade it for 129k gold on Dalaran (either faction). Please respond here or add my battletag Cero#11616.Thrìss0 4d
4d late nite raider 12am cst i am looking for a late raiding group. I dont get home from work until 12am cst. I am willing to roll any spec for when BFA comes out. Tank/Dps/ Heals it makes no diffrence to me. If you have any questions message me ingame at semiho#1462Emunah0 4d
4d late nite raider 12amcst i am looking for a late raiding group. I dont get home from work until 12am cst. I am willing to roll any spec for when BFA comes out. Tank/Dps/ Heals it makes no diffrence to me. If you have any questions message me ingame at semiho#1462Emunah0 4d
5d [A] <Midnight Madness> is recruiting! Have a few players returning to alliance and we are looking to form a core group of raiders. If you've never raided and would be interested then don't hesitate to ask questions. Raid leader is 11/11M! Raid nights will be Thrus-Sat. Starting at 7pm EST. Guild repairs and etc. Currently need all roles. We can get Heroic Ant on farm for people who need gear and then progress to Mythic. You can have fun and be a successful raider!! Send an in game mail to me if interested. Can also add btag Savagedeath#1690 for any other inquires.Allistria3 5d
5d [A] <Astral> Sales,[A] <Astral> Sales Astral Sales Below is a list of our current services and pricing. If you have any questions or would like to book a run, please contact Malv (Malv#11394) on BattleTag. Alternatively, you can fill out our Order Form listed below. The Nighthold • Mythic Gul'dan mount = 800k Mythic+ • Mythic+15 = 100k (960 Gear from M+ Cache) Information • Buyers are required to listen to our rules and instructions during their carry • Buyers must be in DPS Specialization (Loot Specialization can be what the buyer desires) • Any loot that is tradeable that a buyer needs will be traded to you. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to starting the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your Spot and deposit. We require a 48 hour notice, if you would like to reschedule your run. Should an emergency arise, we will do our very best to work with you. We also take alternative payments. (Herbs, TCG items, etc) Contact Malv (Malv#11394) for more details.​ Order Form https://goo.gl/forms/FGmfutgMLREFtPis2Malvqt75 5d
5d [H] Anthem recruiting for BFA Hey folks, it's that time again! Anthem is currently recruiting all classes and specs for BFA. We are a 10-man group that's been raiding together since Icecrown Citadel; we are looking to expand (hopefully to about 15) and get back into the Heroic raiding game in BFA. Right now our main focus is ranged DPS but melee, healers and tanks are always welcome as well. We raid Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 server(6:30 PST) and tend to go until midnight. We also actively run Mythic+ dungeons and group content throughout the week. If you are interested in joining the team, please contact me at ponyzord#1825 or on discord @ponyzord3226.Barranca0 5d
5d [H] Tues/Thurs raiders recruiting for BfA Looking for a casual, yet serious raiding guild and don't have a lot of time? We may be your answer! Hordeland Security is a guild that started at launch. Over our World of Warcraft history, we raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. We are a casually serious ~18-20 team raiding guild. We obtain our AotCs before the next tier and then dabble into Mythic content; all while having a weekly raid time of less than 5 hours a week. We are a fun group of mature adults, but we take raiding seriously. Members are expected to know when to goof around and when it's time to be serious. Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, 20:00- 22:15 CDT. (If you can show up 10-15 minutes early that would be great.) We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play. We hold ourselves accountable when utilizing the time we invest. We only expect the same level of commitment in return. Applicant requirements: Be excellent to one another. We emphasize bringing the player, not the class - it’s our recipe for success these past 9 years. Maturity. Raid awareness. Ability to listen and respond on Discord. Ability to respond positively to constructive criticism - own up to mistakes. Dedication and reliability. Show up consistently and on time. History of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. Stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. Willingness to contribute actively. This entails reading up on boss mechanics ahead of time and researching class-specific tips for upcoming fights. What we can offer: Competitive progression with a light raid schedule. Dedicated roster of close-knit players that show up prepared and ready to progress. All raid consumables - flasks, potions, enchants, gems and buff food - are covered and we expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. We have a stipend for guild repairs from the guild bank. Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Ranged or Melee DPS with an alternate heal spec We are always accepting great players, regardless, so if you do not see your role posted, or if you'd like to be a social player, please do not hesitate to apply. Interested? Please contact Maplefire at btag Maplefire#1200 or discord @Maplefire1962 or Saffy at btag Saffy#1122. Thanks for your consideration.Maplefire1 5d
6d <Warsong> [H] 7/11M Filling Roster for BFA Warsong is a weekend raiding guild looking to fill our Mythic roster as well as bring in more people for heroics and M+. The atmosphere of the guild is generally laid back with lots of joking and a very tight community. Goals for BFA: Most people in the guild will be running two toons through BFA to help push for that Cutting Edge achievement. The core raid team will be highly focused on Mythic progression and we are looking for DPS, especially ranged, as well as healers and offspec healers to fill in the few remaining spots on the core team. Raid Times: Core raid runs Sat/Sun 1PM-4PM EST (Server) Other raids happen throughout the week with the main alt raid being heroic Friday night at 8 PM EST (Server) Other Applicants: Anyone looking to find a guild for just pushing through Heroic or running M+ are also more than welcome to apply, we will be running multiple raids throughout the week and have no problem with people not looking for that more hardcore progression. If you find you are enjoying the raiding and have proven yourself a spot on the Mythic team is also an option! If you are interested message Deathreign#1880 or Byd#1217 for more information. Also for a quicker response you can message Vayde#7425, Mrizzly#6343, or Ohyagurl#5937 on discord!Leläntos3 6d
Jul 13 9999 problems but a new mount ain't one! Have you ever found yourself scrolling through your mount log and noticed the distinct lack of a Bone-White Primal Raptor? Did you start farming back in MoP days but just get tired of the grind? Fear not, friends! <Timeless Isle Resort> has the solution! We will be selling full kits for the Bone-White Primal Raptor mount as well as supplemental bones for those people who just need that extra 2-3 thousand! If interested please feel free to add Blue33#1987 or pst anyone in game with a <Timeless Isle Resort> stamp. As an added bonus attaining this mount grants a feat of strength AND every order placed, whether full or supplemental, comes with a free Ultimate-Gnomish Army Knife!Blaue1 Jul 13
Jul 12 Ignore, sorry! .Natreaux3 Jul 12
Jul 12 Returning 945 Spriest LFG Greetings Turalyon! I am an old school guy playing off and on since launch. I am returning to the game with my 945 Spriest. I am willing to respec if needed, but would in need time to learn new spec, as I am always shadow. I am not looking for hardcore. I am looking for a guild that is forgiving of people who may occasionally mess up in a raid. I am still relearning my rotation, advice is appreciated,lol. I play every night between about 5pm-11pm M-F, more on weekends. Thanks for taking the time to read this.Pritt4 Jul 12
Jul 10 <Massacre> 11/11M LF RANGED for BfA Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform Recent Progression: 11/11M AbT 7/9M TOS 9/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: RANGE (looking for 4) --Hunter --Warlock --Boomkin --Mage --Shaman --Priest Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. Note that our current goal is to achieve CE for ALL of our raiders and we will continue to reclear the full mythic raid at the start of the pre-patch. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115 Hanrak - Heal Lead - Han#12306 Quelise - Raid Lead - Smflavin#1985Karalea65 Jul 10
Jul 10 Early afternoon raiding guilds anyone raid from like 12-4 server time? 12pm to 4pm that isEpher2 Jul 10
Jul 10 955 Frost Mage LF Guild Hi! I have tried the forums before but thought I'd give it one more shot in trying to find a good home. So here goes, please take time to read and if I seem like a good fit feel free to leave a message on this forum and if you're guild looks like a good fit I will send you a Btag invite. About me: I've been playing since the week prior to the BC launch. I have typically always healed, so DPS is a new thing for me. I do okay, however I'm sure I could use some polishing when it comes to rotation etc. I am always open to help or friendly, constructive criticism that will help me to become a better player. What I am looking for: I would love to stay Horde and I have toons on Turalyon now so I am welcome to a server change. I am however, open to a faction change if I feel strongly enough about the guild fit. I am looking for a solid guild that is active, close-knit and likes to raid normal/heroic. As far as raid environment, I would love to find a relaxed casual atmosphere, while getting the job done. Raid Times: I am available most days after 8pm and would be okay going until about 11pm. Ideally, 1-2 days a week would be good for me. Misc: Guild chat client: I prefer Discord Loot System: Anything but loot council. I think it's important for everyone to get loot fairly and get the guild geared up so we can progress as a team. Loot council is the opposite of team to me. It's a "good buddies" system. I have done hardcore raiding in the past and now really just looking to enjoy the game and have fun. I would love to stay DPS on my mage as I really have had fun playing the class. Like I said, I have always healed so DPS is new so always willing to listen to a guildie for advice so that I can be a stronger player for the guild. If any of this sounds good and maybe I am a player that you are looking for, please leave a thread on this post and if it sounds like a good fit I will Btag friend you so we can discuss more. I look forward to hearing from you and as always; Happy Gaming!Olesia5 Jul 10
Jul 9 <Diffusion> 11/11M LF Raiders for BFA We're currently looking for talented players to progress through BFA These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit. Melee: Demon hunter, WW monk, Rogue, Warrior, DK Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Spriest Heals: Resto Shaman Guild: <Diffusion> Server: US-Turalyon Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M, 11/11M History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK. Voice: Discord Apply here on our discord: https://discord.gg/x2HSman Feel free to contact one of our officers in game. Mastr0#1578 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/DiffusionCyppher0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Occasional Excellence is selling! Were you unable to get all of the boss kills you desired this tier? Are you itching for that one piece of loot? Are you worried that you won’t get a chance to snag the Argus mount? If you answered yes to any of these, then look no further! <Occasional Excellence> is selling Mythic Antorus (including the mount), Heroic Antorus, the Mythic Guldan mount, and "The Chosen" achievement from Trial of Valor. We run Mythic Antorus on Tuesdays. Raids start at 8:00pm EST until the run is finished, no later than 11:30pm EST. That’s right – in just a span of 3.5 hours all of your dreams could come true! We also run Heroic Antorus, Mythic Gul’dan, and Mythic Trial of Valor on Wednesdays and will start promptly at 8:30pm EST. We're currently selling 11/11M Antorus, 11/11H Antorus, Mythic Guldan's Mount, and "The Chosen" Achievement. In order to reserve your sale run we require you to sign up on our form, this helps ensure that you are not lost in translation! You can find the link here: https://goo.gl/forms/6aKlxH7VIZ5joEly1 Pick packages ranging from 9/11-11/11 Mythic ABT bosses (with or without mount), just Aggramar, just Argus (with or without mount), full clear heroic, the Mythic Gul’dan mount, and "The Chosen" Achievement from Trial of Valor. Prices and packages are all listed in the form above! Thought of a package we didn’t think of? Found someone selling with a lower price than ours? Have any questions, comments, or concerns? Reach out to our sales officer: Babylonius Discord (best option) - Babylonius#3431 Battlenet - Babylonius#3431Babylonius9 Jul 9
Jul 9 <H>968 Frost DK, 964 Blood DK.LF Guild give me a home. one that raids.... btw https://raider.io/characters/us/turalyon/PsyklotPsyklot3 Jul 9
Jul 9 Last week for CE/Chosen! Get yours! <Synthesis> of Turalyon HORDE is selling Argus Cutting Edge and The Chosen before they are removed with the 8.0 patch! The Chosen awards a title, achievement, and an armor class set for your character (mail, cloth, mail or plate). Available slots: July 10th - MYTHIC Argus Cutting Edge - 2 million (or best offer) July 10th - The Chosen - 800k (or best offer) July 13th - MYTHIC Argus Cutting Edge - 2 million (or best offer) July 13th - The Chosen - 800k (or best offer) July 16th - MYTHIC Argus Cutting Edge - 2 million (or best offer) July 16th - The Chosen - 800k (or best offer) Contact Sieara#1968 or Nova#1793 Spots are limited. Get them before they are gone! ^_^Sìeara0 Jul 9
Jul 9 LFG Alliance or Horde for 5 Man Mythics Moved this from the main recruitment thread after looking into the community organization on this server. Looking to join a guild I can be a part of a full time 5 man mythic dungeon team and a part time raider. I am a returning player who hasn't played "seriously" since the WotLK expansion due to family and life responsibilities. Life has slowed down some and l'm looking to Get back into the game on a more than casual note. I am willing to play on any server and play any needed class but prefer to play a healer or tank role. I am mostly available 9:30 pm to midnight CST Tuesday through Saturday. Thanks in advance and sorry if there is a 5 man mythic recruitment heading I missed. -GrimGrimtiding1 Jul 9
Jul 8 <Synthesis> 11/11M Recruiting for BFA Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48) Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST - Taking applications but we don't know what we will need more specifically until right before BFA. Thank you for your patience. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time) Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST- Taking applications but we don't know what we will need more specifically until right before BFA. Thank you for your patience. Sundays are optional currently for heroic full clear and M Guldan. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance. Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee. Please speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 if you have any questions or are interested in joining our team. You can also get in contact with Sieara rather quickly via discord at Sieara#6473. Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43Sìeara6 Jul 8
Jul 8 Returning WoW player LF Guild Hello Turalyon! Was going to post on the guild recruitment forum, but I saw your thread about your server and quite honestly, I'm intrigued. As the title states, I've returned recently and looking for a guild for the long haul. About me: - I've played the game since Vanilla and raided extensively from MC/Onyxia through Dragon soul until I stopped raiding seriously. Barely touched MoP and didn't play through WoD - Took raiding seriously and rarely gets caught with their pants down during encounters - Former raid and guild leader and understands if the situation requires another tank/healer or raid comp. In other words, if you need me to fulfil another role or sit out, I won't get hurt and it's for the greater good. - Other than this demon hunter, I do have an elemental/resto shaman and a ww monk within the same ilvl range of 930. I'm okay playing any of these classes. - I'm quite rusty in terms of raiding and mythic plus. My experience in legion basically has been LFR antorous What I'm looking for: - More of a fun, active and a mature community! - Fun! yep more emphasis on this mainly because the guild should be the main reason I want to login each day. - Horde or alliance guild. I can faction change for the right guild. - Preferably a weekend guild. This might limit my choices but I'm quite busy throughout the week. - Heroic raiding. Mythic progression is more of a bonus and not a deal breaker to me My availability (EST): Sunday: Free until 10pm Monday: N/A Tuesday: N/A Wednesday: N/A Thursday: 7pm-10pm Friday: 7pm - late Saturday: open My Discord: Fenel#5873 Battlenet: Optimism#1104 Thanks all! Edited Sunday time. And to clarify, my Shaman/Monk are alliance so I'm open to faction changeFenel6 Jul 8