Turalyon

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h 6/9M <MC> is recruiting for Antorus! 6/9M ToS-- Is recruiting for our Mythic Roster! If you are seeking an ACTIVE, progression focused guild that is social and keeps active outside of raids! Let's chat! Plain and simple, we're building up our roster with active players that want to raid and enjoy pushing their character(s) to the best they can be. Outside of raiding, we prioritize Mythic+ and generally enjoy each other's company. If you are looking for a fun loving guild that knows when to get serious, let's chat! Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. EST Recruitment: High Need: Warrior DPS, Death Knight DPS, Enhancement Shaman, (1) Healer (Pref MW) Medium Need: Windwalker, Warlock Don't see your class listed? We keep a competitive roster, so feel free to apply! Previous Mythic experience although preferred, is NOT necessary as we are always willing to give someone a shot who feels they have the potential to be apart of our team. Btag: Misused#11936, Kotonashi#1382, Damage#1909 Interested? Visit us at: https://discord.gg/5dsSnVdOlennia26 3h
4h [A] Astral - Selling M+ | Kara | ToS Carries Astral Sales Below is a list of our current services and pricing. Our Sale Runs take place during our Alt Raid on Sunday @ 9pm EST. If you have any questions or would like to book a run, please contact Malv (Malv#11394) or Abby (Bittie#1764) on BattleTag. Alternatively, you can fill out our Order Form which you can find at the end of this post. Mythic+ • Mythic+2-9 = Available upon request (Contact Malv#11394 for pricing) • Mythic+10 = 200k (935 Gear from M+ Cache) Karazhan • Karazhan Full Clear = Available upon request (Contact Malv#11394 for pricing) • Nightbane Mount Carry = 150k Tomb of Sargeras • Normal 9/9 Master Loot = 300k • Heroic 9/9 Master Loot = 650k • Heroic Kil'jaeden Only = 300k • Mythic 9/9 Master Loot = Currently Unavailable Information • Buyers are required to listen to our rules and instructions during their carry • Buyers must be in DPS Specialization (Loot Specialization can be what the buyer desires) • Any loot that is tradeable that a buyer needs will be traded to you. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to starting the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your Spot and deposit. We require a 48 hour notice, if you would like to reschedule your run. Should an emergency arise, we will do our very best to work with you. We also take alternative payments. (Herbs, TCG items, etc) Contact Malv (Malv#11394) or Abby (Bittie#1764) for more details.​ Order Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJSj-on5k5Epec8peJi6MimGlnYj4bL4NVtaw3pMvs0hFipw/viewformAbbychu431 4h
19h Diffusion 8/9M ☄️Diffusion☄️ We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit. ⚔️Requirements⚔️ 70+ Traits 940+ ilvl High attendance Immediate Needs for Antorus Melee/Tank: Warrior, Ret, DH Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Spriest, Mage, Hunter Heals: Disc Guild: <Diffusion> Server: US-Turalyon Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK. Voice: Discord Loot: EP/GP Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website: http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion BTag- Lustratic#1862 Discord Tag: Avarice#1779 NOTE: While Diffusion is working on Mythic KJ we will be recruiting select classes/specs for Antorus, if you dont see your class/spec listed feel free to apply anyways as we are always looking.Avarice103 19h
21h Transfer gold to Baelgun/Doomhammer Hello everyone, My hunter is currently my only character on Turalyon and I don't really play it anymore, so I'm looking to get her gold to Baelgun where the rest of my characters are. I don't have a lot, roughly 100k right now, but if anyone has characters on both servers and wants to trade gold or wants to buy one of my Hatespark the Tiny's for a reasonable price so I could get a wow token please message me in game. My btag is Persies#1537, thanks! Happy holidays!Persìes0 21h
1d [H] <Wardens Tyranny> 9/9H Now Recruiting Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We are also forming an Alt run to be run on Sundays! Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com Raiding Recruitment Needs: Healers - Low Melee DPS - Medium Ranged DPS - High Our raiding rules are simple - Be courteous to others - Looting method for time being will be kept as default personal looting - If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it - Food and flask are provided - Most importantly have fun! Raid Times 2 days a week Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Monday 8-11 PM EST If attendance looks low on either day for the week we can switch 1 day to: Wednesday 8-11 PM EST Progression: 10/10 NH N 9/9 TOS N 9/9 H TOS If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a fun mannered guild this might be the fit for you. We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW. For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game: DocMundo BT Tickle#1358 Ldygaladriel BT Stasimoon#1858 Thanks for reading and have a great day!Docmundo85 1d
1d Psyclon Nine H 9/9 Turalyon Psyclon Nine is a raiding guild on US-Turalyon Horde side. We're looking for more raiders to round out our roster and make a strong push into Antorus. Recruitment Needs: Ranged Dps, Melee Dps, Heals and possibly tanks All classes will be considered with application. About Psyclon Nine: Psyclon Nine is a newly formed raiding guild built from the collapse of our previous guild. In our previous guild we were 9/9H and cleared Tomb every week. Our guild is a very laid back adult guild with the goal to clear heroic content while it's still current while laughing and having a good time while doing it! Our Raid Times: Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM. Server Time (EST) Thursday 9:00PM-12:00AM. Server Time (EST) *Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid starts. **Loot Is Handled by personal loot, if a player gets loot that he or she does not need it is put up for open roll to anyone If you feel that you would be a good fit for Psyclon Nine and can meet our expectations, please feel free to contact an officer. We usually have a brief discord conversation first, then invite you to do a trial run with us before joining our guild so you can see what we are all about. Can't wait to hear from ya! Contacts (in-game): Rhotapi#1386 - Jassis Citron#1364 - Citron Loki#1667 - HawaCitron10 1d
2d Casual LF Fun and Debauchery I've been raiding on Stormrage Alliance this xpac but with the BfA announcement, I'd love to go back to my horde roots. I'm an older player - just ding'd 40. Recently widowed single mom to a beautiful 3 year old little girl. Playtime is limited so I'm not looking for mythic raiding. Mythic+ sure! What I'm looking for: - Friendly adult guild - Warped sense of humor - Raid times between 8:30-11pm EST - A forever home I'm low maintenance, low drama just like to chill and have fun killing internet dragons and demons with enjoyable people. Alykii#1736 /cheersKynkki5 2d
2d [H] <Fallout> LF Casual Raiders/gamers [H] <Fallout> of Turalyon is looking for more casual raiders and gamers. Basics: -Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 9:15pm-11:30 EST. Sat 9:15pm EST for fun/alt runs. -Facebook Group: Fallout, a Gaming Guild (search and request to join!) -Contact: Sieg#1546, or in game pst Siegmon, Alderleise, Mcvroen or Drone on Turalyon. -Server: US-Turalyon Detailed Info: We use the chat program Discord. Our guild has been raiding since Pandaria on Turalyon. Peak guild times are evenings and weekends. Most guildies have 8-5 jobs. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 9:15pm est and Saturday 9:15pm est fun alt/old content run. Fun talk between bosses and on trash. Yea...take a drink! ...hic! For boss explanations and fight itself, need focus and quiet. Casual progression. Keystone mythics run often. See postings on warcraftlogs for general guild abilities. Hardcore? Look elsewhere. Fun hang out? You're in the right place. :) Also a catch all gaming group with active LoL, Destiny 2 and Diablo 3 players on non-raid nights.Siegmon0 2d
2d Looking for a guild Hello, came here a few days ago as a result of the general discussion post. Since I’ve decided to stay, I figured why not join a guild. About me: Started in vanilla, played off and on since then. Haven’t been too into raiding since wrath. Prefer pvp but will come along on runs where needed. I like to help people out and just generally have a good time. I do hold down a full time job, have other interests and only get on a few hours most nights. Just looking for somewhere to relax really, get to know a few people etc.Mythology8 2d
2d thinking of Xfering/Faction changing to here its been a good few years since I was last on Turalyon but im looking to come back home where I belong, currently a 924ilvl sub rogue looking for a new home on Horde, currently 9/9 in normal tomb but looking to get settled in a raiding guild to get ready for the new raid coming outMactheknife3 2d
2d Returning Player Looking for Guild Hello! I am a returning player looking to join a guild. I have extensive raid experience through Wrath as a Shadow Priest, but have played on and off since then. I am looking for a social community to be a part of with some interest to raid once leveled/geared. Please let me know if your guild has space for a returning player leveling up. : )Tomine3 2d
2d Done DoneTiamatz1 2d
2d [A] <Hypnotic> 8/9M 6Hour LF DPS Updated November 21st, 2017 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 8/9M 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST (Offnight Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night. H ToS is ran) Discord | Loot Council Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hypnotic Raid History WoD l Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) Legion l EN: 7/7M(C.E.) l ToV: 2/3M l NH: 10/10M(C.E.) l ToS: 8/9M What we are looking for: Rdps: Boomkin l Mage Mdps: Dk, DH, Enhance, Warrior Hypnotic maintains a 24-man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Will consider anyone who performs at a high level Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have! How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs Epgp Loot Addon Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officer: Truthwatcher & NiadoriaLaatu294 2d
2d [A] <Harmony of Souls> Now Recruiting Harmony of Souls is opening up recruitment, we are specifically in need of Healers (w DPS OS), and DPS for Antorus content, however we welcome all roles. Harmony of Souls is currently 9/9 H ToS, we Raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 8:00 PM EST and usually go to 10:00 PM EST. We are a laid back group that likes to have fun. In addition to Raiding on Tuesday/Thursday we have a M+ night on Mondays starting at 7:00 PM EST. Where we try to get everyone a high level key for the weekly chest. An Ideal applicant would be an individual who is looking for a family oriented guild, that likes to joke around and has patience. While we try to progress through end game content we have a strict no disrespect tolerance. We encourage helping each other and playing together as a guild. If this sounds like a good match for you, please contact recruitment officer Zeraxx, or Zeraxk in game for further information.Zeraxx1 2d
2d [A] Elysium: 1/9M LF DPS <Elysium> Turalyon 2 Night Weekend Main Raid 1 Night Weekday Casual Raid Description: Elysium is a friendly, drama free raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together. With passionate Raiders, we look to advance far through Legion. Though we do love our raiding, social members and players of all kinds are always welcome and are eagerly accepted into the family. Other events we hold include: Main Team Raiding, Timewalking, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, Legacy raids/Achievement Runs, and Casual/ALT Raid night. We have a Discord server with someone in it almost all the time, and active members constantly making their own groups to run dungeons and such. Though we are small, we are a very active, social guild. Looking for: ◼ Exceptional Dps: - Ranged Hunter - Rogue ◼Healers: Resto Sham Raid Info: ◼ Main Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Casual/Alt Raid is Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Pots/Flasks/Runes/Food/Repair are all provided by the Guild Bank. ◼ We are looking for passionate players to join us in our Legion Raiding. ◼ Logs by Warcraft Logs are recorded every raid night and are constantly being uploaded and checked. ◼ Discord is required to raid on progression nights and is expected for Raid nights unless stated otherwise. What we want from you: ◼ A person that is respectful to all members of the guild. ◼ If a Raider: Dedicated to showing up on time (Invites for Raid at 6:55pm EST) and being prepared for Raid. ◼ A sense of humor. ◼ Patience. ◼ And all your money. No not really. :) Progression List Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H, 0/3M The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M Contact Info: Talk to us at our recruitment discord at https://discord.gg/K5t7DQ8 GM: Solä Officers: -Dæmonsoul -Ordrek -Liraleanu -Bertinelli -Fleshg -AllorahSolä66 2d
3d Meliora (A) 10/10H 9/9H LF DPS/Heals Hey! Meliora is a casual guild raiding a light 2-night 6-hour schedule seeking some additional bodies. Our base is composed almost entirely of former Mythic raiders who are simply looking to clear through Heroic-level raids in a chill environment. We enjoy clearing this content with competent players while feeling the freedom of relaxed raid requirements and a playful atmosphere. There's room for M+ runs on the side on off-nights, the occasional PvP, and general tomfoolery anytime on Discord. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Sunday from 8 PM to 11 PM server time. Currently we're looking for almost any 2-3 DPS with a healer offspec in addition to two specific desires: 1 Mage 1 Rogue Any healer with a viable DPS offspec A full 52-point main spec weapon and logs with at least mid-range percentile parses are strongly encouraged, as we still expect our players to pull their weight. If you're interested, contact me on: Battle.net - TheCheat#1820 Discord - The Cheat#8115 Hope to see you soon!Thecheat16 3d
3d Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. It's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. Since this is my discord and I favor our realm, remember to do !turalyon and ask for help if you need it for recruiting, etc. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara1 3d
4d <Massacre> 7/9M LF TANK/HEAL PRIEST/RANGED Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Website: http://massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Recent Progression: 7/9M, 9/9H TOS 9/10M NH 7/7M EN 3/3M TOV About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 930+ ilvl and 60+ artifact -- 72+ artifact for Antorus) TANK (looking for 1) --Death Knight --Paladin Druid Monk HEALS (looking for 1) --Priest RANGE (looking for 2) --Shadow Priest --Hunter --Elemental Shaman Warlock Boomkin Mage Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Chrona - Raid Lead/Heal Lead - Chrono#1670 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115Karalea43 4d
4d [H] Vortex - Turalyon 7/9M LF Tank/RDPS Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 27-28 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum). **Current Progression: 7/9 Mythic ToS **Looking for: 1 Tank (Warrior, DH, Monk, Druid) 1 RDPS (Mage, Druid, Priest) Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us. **About Vortex:** For those who don't know us, Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and has made he shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying. **Raiding Schedule:** **Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45. ** Interested or have questions? **Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html** (Please try to answer the application questions at the best of your ability which can increase your chances of being considered to the guild) You can also direct questions to the Vortex Recruitment Committee: -Steffan (MaronKun#1271) - Crypto (Crypsis#1991) -Yllanis (Akhtal#1214) - Baja (BajaBlaster#1203)Crunchatized4 4d
5d Hypnotic Hosting H ToS tomorrow @8pm Hypnotic is hosting a Heroic ToS run on November 14th for all those that still NEED/WANT AoTC on Turalyon. ilvl doesn't really matter, looking have about 5 or so players run with us, possibly more depending on ilvl and such. It will be personal loot. Please add my on Btag Laatu#1956 if you'd like to come. Run is at 8pm EST, invites go out 10mins prior. Food & Codex will be provided. If you don't know the fights 100% we will help you get through them. #SayNoToOverPricedCarriesLaatu3 5d
6d [H] 5/9M LF1 Hunter or Boom AND 1 MW or Disc! Hello potential new raider! When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. We look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision. Guild: Requires Supervision Server: Turalyon Faction: Horde Realm: PVE Progression: 5/9 Mythic Requires Supervision mythic raid needs: 1 healer (MW Monk OR Disc Priest) AND 1 ranged DPS (Hunter ideal) Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (PST friends: 5pm-8pm) (and the best timezone, Central, 7pm-10pm) Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact the boss lady at Ladie#1111 (or Binxies the Goblin Shaman in-game). Feel free to reach out to me as well (Zarin#1554), if strong men who don't need no man are more your type~Zarinn8 6d
6d [OE] 9/9M, 2 day Tues/Wed We are actively recruiting ranged DPS. However, feel free to apply if you are an exceptional player of any class. The Basics -Raid Days: Tue/Wed 8-11:30 EST. We do not raid extra days nor raid overtime. -Website: Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com -Contact: Ovy85#1716, Breathe#1185 -Server: US-Turalyon -9/9M ToS (US#79) -10/10M NH, US 107, US 3 for 2-night guilds -Loot: EPGP ______________________________________________ Detailed Information: Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact any of our members in game with any questions. <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WCL, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found doing mythic plus keys, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Discord channel. We look forward to meeting you!Colors64 6d
Nov 17 <Prophets> Recruiting <Prophets> HToS 9/9 Casual raiding guild on Turalyon recruiting DPS and Heals. We are a group of friends that have been playing since Vanilla. We love WoW and want to have fun and enjoy all aspects of the game drama free. We are looking for a few active, mature, like minded players to join our raid team. We work together as a guild to progress so patience and respect is a must. Prior raid experience is not necessary but must be willing to work with others to learn. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8 pm - 11 pm EST. *Casual players are also welcome to join! Contact a guild officer in game with any questions. Zipporah#1436 Tuir#1856 Virtigo#1955 Lythia#1302Kellbell0 Nov 17
Nov 17 927 Feral LF Raiding Guild As the title says I have a 927 Feral who is actively Looking for Raid Progressive Guild. A little bit about myself I am a senior in college who has a wide range of play time availability. I have been playing on and off since vanilla and have wanted to get back into semi-hardcore raiding since I have more free-time than I used to. I have done current progressional raids with both hardcore and semi throughout my time playing WoW, and on my original account I have had AOTC with many raids up to Pandaria. As of this moment I have full experience and knowledge on all fights for all current raids on N/H. I am a person who likes to be prepared whether that be reading detailed fights for all positions within a raid to help coordinate strategies, to always having my pots/flasks for a raid. Currently, I am barred from most PUGS due to not having AOTC and to have this I need an organized PUG (which is hard to come by), or a stable guild! I would like to find a guild who will want to progress into mythic come Antorus. My current issue is that I have always played with friends who always wanted to progress but due to conflicting time schedules we have never been able to push current content. Since then I have had to PUG for experience, but what I want is to have a consistent group to down the raids every week. If you would like to talk hit up this forum or hit me up at Raven#13659, would love to speak with you all.Akea4 Nov 17
Nov 17 920 Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild BM/MM Hunter looking for a mature raiding guild that starts after 9:00 server time. Can raid any day but Thursdays and preferably not weekends. A lot of raiding Heroic/Mythic raiding experience. Looking for a good guild community that doesn't just log on for raids and then is MIA the rest of the week. Hit me up IG: Tucks#1800 if you are looking for a reliable raider that comes prepared and on time every night.Tukz2 Nov 17
Nov 17 Done DoneMyztiq0 Nov 17
Nov 16 Think of xfering here 938 resto shaman with some mythic experienceRoboworm4 Nov 16
Nov 16 Looking For A Guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a CASUAL group of people in a Guild to help me level this toon and just generally have fun with. I have already put in a few guild join requests in-game, but I figured I would come onto here and ask as well. A bit about me, I'm not a Hardcore player at all and I play most every day, though it's usually a bit later in the day. I am a college student so I'm busy a lot of the time other than later. I moved servers from Shadow Council, and because I'm, you know, a college student I could not afford to bring my old main over here. I stopped playing in WoD for a bit, but I just started getting back into it. If you want to contact me outside of the forums, my battlenet is Nihilism#11265 and my discord is Mithios#2671 Thank you for reading this post, I appreciate it.Mornahruk1 Nov 16
Nov 16 920 MW {H} & 930 Resto Druid {A} LF guild Just moved here and looking for a new home. I have a Horde MW 920, Arti 63 and a Alliance RDruid 930 , Arti 72. Weekday raiding with start times of 8-930PM Server, I am west coast and these times work. I am looking for a casual guild that raids, Heroic focused and if the number work maybe a trip into Mythic on a casual basis. I am looking for an active guild that does things besides just WQ's and raid days. I am on the recruitment discord under Tyberyus. Thank you.Savlanna2 Nov 16
Nov 16 Looking to Server Transfer Hey all, I find myself on an absolutely dead server, and I would like to change this. I have been on Windrunner since Vanilla, but there is nothing anymore, no guilds, no pugs, even trade chat is dead. I hear good things about Turalyon and I'm trying to get a feel for the server before I transfer. I have raided a bit, but nothing more than LFR since Dragon Soul, when my last guild kind of fell apart. I would be looking to find a more relaxed guild, possibly semi-hardcore, as well as Mythic pluses and general group content. I'm a late night player but most of my weekends are usually pretty free. I'm a long time veteran of the game, and I do my homework. I tend to prefer DPS, and my 3 mains are UH DK, BM Hunter and destro lock. I would love the opportunity to get better with my tanking and healing, but social anxiety stops me from wanting to try with randoms. Like I said, just a feeler post to see if there's anyone out there with what I'm looking for! Thanks!Daxton2 Nov 16
Nov 16 930 shaman looking for guild I am a 930 enhance shaman, but I am willing to go resto or ele, and have plenty of practice on both (need trinkets though for ele). I have experience doing M+ 17s and am 9/9 H. I'm willing to transfer Horde as well.Squigginins8 Nov 16
Nov 16 940 Guardian Druid LF Guild.. Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407Bigbearclaws2 Nov 16
Nov 16 T/Th 9-12EST 7/9M LF 1 DPS and 1 HEALS Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster. We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. We finished Tier 19 at 20/20 Mythic. We're aiming to finish Tier 20 as the best 6 hour guild in the US. If you have the skill and drive to push progression, with not enough free time to raid 4-5 hours at a time or 3+ days per week, we're looking for you! We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 9-12 EST. Looking for a Skilled Healer: We are looking to recruit an additional Healer. We have a high interest in adding a Holy/Disc Priest to the team. That said, any mechanically skilled, high output Healer is encouraged to apply. Looking for Skilled DPS: We are looking to recruit an additional DPS or two. We have a high interest in adding a skilled Rogue to the team. We're also interested in most any skilled Ranged DPS. That said, any mechanically skilled, high output DPS is encouraged to apply. We are looking for people who: Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content. Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance. Are laid back and mature. Getting In Touch With Us If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website: Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613 Website: impetus.guildlaunch.com Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.Randiz72 Nov 16
Nov 16 (H) Organized Crime 2/9M ToS - All Roles Guild: Organized Crime Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tues-Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Progression: 2/9M ToS 6/7M EN 3/10M NH Recruitment needs: Organized Crime is currently recruiting all classes / roles to fill up our core mythic team as well as a heroic group for our Thursday night runs. We also accept anyone just looking to hangout and have a good time. About Us: We have a good community for people to just hang out and have a good time. Note: We are always willing to consider highly skilled/geared players. Provided that you have a good attitude and work well with others, even if we aren't currently recruiting that class. We have been together for a few years now. Founded at the beginning of Cataclysm, we have progressed through the Heroic and Mythic raids up to the current raid tier of ToS. How it works: We have a minimum 1-2 Week Trial Process. Applicants are required to keep high attendance during their trial. We don't like Drama. We understand that people have different opinions and won’t agree on everything. But we’re here to raid and have fun, not stop raids and guild events to deal with those seeking attention. Raiders need the ability to take criticism & have knowledge of your class. We are not here to teach you how to play. You must be familiar with your class's role in a raid environment. You should know the appropriate DPS cycles and the various pots/buffs you need to perform at your maximum potential. Attendance & Connection: We understand that sometimes RL occurs, but we require our raiders to maintain high attendance. It’s expected that you communicate with us about your availability. Discord must be installed with a working microphone. You must have a stable internet connection. You are no good to us if you DC constantly on fights. If you have any questions you can chat with any officer in game. Dominitus GM (Dominitus#1741) If you do not see an officer online please contact anyone in case we are on an alt. Thanks, Organized CrimeDoominitus104 Nov 16
Nov 15 <Daybreak> Raid Sales! Daybreak would like to announce the opening of our Heroic Tomb of Sargeras sale runs. Why should you choose Daybreak in such competitive market? Cause you like purples and achievements right? And hell, save some money while you're at it. Our raids start at 12:00am EST (11 CST), and depending on what you're buying can last until 2:30am EST (1:30 CST). Q: How is payment handled? A: We take a 50% deposit to secure your spot and schedule you - remainder to be paid before we start pulling. Remaining payment needs to be paid all at once, not per boss. We will work with you to reschedule if you need to, however repeated last minute cancellations may result in the cancellation of your run and the loss of your deposit with a kind refund of 10%. Q: How is Loot handled? A: Nearly all of the loot goes to the buyer, we keep only titanforged items[/u][/i] Q: What are we selling? A: We're currently offering full Heroic Tomb of Sargeras on Tuesdays Packages are available as well as a full run Feel free to contact anyone of our officers and we will gladly schedule you. Kazuku#1276 Shadsy #1502 Uruborros#11972Kazamn135 Nov 15
Nov 15 MW/Resto Shaman Looking for Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild that plans to achieve AoTC for Antorus. Mythic progression is fine. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jormonk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27216847/13#metric=hps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/jorshaman https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27182074/13#metric=hps I am willing to faction change.Jorshaman0 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rdruid LF new home for Antorus. I am looking for a late night raiding guild. Preferably starting around 11:00 Eastern time. No real preferences as to days although Monday and Tuesday would both be nice as those are my days off of work. I'd really really prefer to stay horde but can be persuaded to go Alliance for a really great offer. I am specifically looking for a semi-hardcore style of guild. I want to push content and want to push it efficiently but I also don't want to try hard 7 days a week to down it asap. I'm sure by now everyone understands what semi-hardcore play style means, 3-4 days a week in a good nature environment where everyone shows up and knows there !@#$ and we down dragons and collect shinies. I have been playing the game since Burning Crusade days, although I didn't raid in that expansion. I started raiding during wotlk as a resto druid pushing most heroics and hardmodes. I have been raiding on and off since that point. My current tier experience isn't quite as extensive as I just recently came back to the game. I haven't really done any "real" legion raiding so far (But I did get a H gul'dan kill :D) Any more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @ #Kakomazing1530. Armory Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/kakoraff Throwing in an edit to say, if you read this full forum please post @ the bottom of your reply PICKLE RICK! So I can skip over copy pasta and read the replies of sincere offers.Kakoraff3 Nov 15
Nov 14 A/H 940 enh sham LF guild Been more or less coasting since the guild I'd been in thru most of the xpac thus far died off at the end of July but as it usually goes for veteran raiders the drive to jump back in to the fray has become too much for me to continue to stifle. 9/9H 3/9M with experience on M sisters, cutting edge for EN and NH as well as a plethora of experience in previous xpacs. Artifacts are 68/52/52 respectively with all applicable legendaries for enh. Primarily looking for something at or around the same progression I have while I would have no issue with something that was 1 or 2 boss's ahead I would prefer not to regress at this stage of the tier. I have absolutely no preference as far as faction, and I enjoy a highly flexible work schedule which allows me to make virtually any raid schedule(excluding super late night) If you'd like to discuss things further, have questions, or wish to set up an interview/trial drop me a line in game or on discord. b-tag: Laconic36#1846 discord: Arashi#1073Arashii1 Nov 14
Nov 12 WTB hyjal herb bag 36 slots ! ^Title, been looking for it in AH but it hasn't showed up in a week. You can send it to me via mail with a COD or pm me IG (Xamsung).Xamsung0 Nov 12
Nov 11 Paragons [H] filling mythic roster Looking for players to fill our Mythic team, Current raid team most are 9/9H exp and looking to progress into mythic with the start of Antorus, Raid times are 11pm-1am Saturday/sunday. Currently Looking for: Dps: Boomkin Mage Lock Ret pally Rogue Heals: Shaman Priest All classes will be considered and casuals are welcome to join for our M+ runs or just to be social withing guild. Add Btag: Ardraidi#1569 for more info Or pst anyone in guild with questions.Phiaatia0 Nov 11
Nov 10 Weekend raid guild seeks mature players Are you a long time adult player that is just tired of joining one guild after the other that either fails, implodes, or is just too unable to get over itself? Judgement Guild, currently on Turalyon server has been an active raiding guild since Vanilla. There are only a hand full of operating guilds that can still make this claim. Over the years many great guilds renowned for being the first or being the best have fallen. Judgement raids on. We raid an abreviated six hour schedule designed for working adults. Saturday and Sunday 7-10PM EST. Does this mean that we miss out on being the firstest and the bestest? Sure does. But we make up for that in the class and style of our players. Recently we had to leave a couple go not because they were poor players but simply because they could not get over themselves long enough to understand they were a small part of something bigger. That something bigger is a group of adults that strive to down as much content as swiftly as possible without turning our game time into a second job. Yes we demand quality from our players, but not to an extent that it is difficult to maintain. We simply ask that our players show up for raid properly gemmed and enchanted and with enough knowledge of their chosen class that they can pull numbers representative of at least half the other players in the game with similar gear. So look at the logs and if you are blue you are fine. Pretty relaxed no? Courst the more purple and orange the better. Ask yourself the next time you are looking for a guild. "self, do I really want to be learning how to get along with another completely new set of people for next tier or next expansion?". Or do you want to join a guild that has grown and evolved to suit its membership for the entire time WOW has been available? Judgement, complete with the current heroic raid tier, is looking for you. add my btag to discuss - inj#1944 or whisper me in game. love to hear from you. Great Raiding to you! Injustice - Turalyon founder and GM of JudgementInjustice0 Nov 10
Nov 10 916 Guardian Druid & 916 Spriest 916 Guardian Druid and 916 Shadow Priest currently looking for a weekend raid team. Both are 9/9N and 7/9H. Both have concordance in all specs and the ability to play off specs as well as druid having a 910 frost mage available with concordance. Btags: GiGi#1168 & Syan#1437 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/psyrina https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/syansPsyrina4 Nov 10
Nov 10 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild I am currently a 900 lvl Fury Warrior LF a clean raiding environment. I can raid on weekend nights 7-10. I have raided in WoD, EN, and Cataclysm. If you are interested add me @RoflWaffle@11264Veloda3 Nov 10
Nov 10 940 Guardian Druid Hey, thanks for reading. As the title says, 940 AoTC bear tank here. Looking for an active, social, and engaged guild to call home. Preferably one with an already established raid team, but even one that is still building it up and working it out is fine too. Good people and a strong guild are important. Raidwise, I'm available pretty much any day of the week around 9pm EST or later. Or I can do mornings/afternoons from about 9am till 4 or 5pm EST. 6-9 hours a week is preferred. I have several clears of H ToS and would be more than interested in dropping the first few in mythic, or at least have the drive to do so. I have 68 traits in my artifact, about halfway to 69 now and BiS legendaries. *Server transfers are possible. Faction transfers too for the right group. Any questions or interest, feel free to hit my BTag or hit me up on Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta2 Nov 10
Nov 10 So, can this be my new home? I am here because of the GD topic, which went straight to my heart... Ever since my guild disbanded, I've been feeling lost... So let's give this a try... I am interested on guilds doing heroic raiding (casual, not mythic raiding), that doesn't raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays. I would prefer it to be horde-side. I'm a decent healer, interested on joining guilds that also value personality and loyalty. I would transfer my Holy priest and another alt, which one I wouldn't know lol Thanks in advance for your help!Edwardus10 Nov 10
Nov 9 [H] <Organized Crime> is recruiting! Thanks for clicking on my post! We at Organized Crime are seeking players to fill out our Mythic roster for ToS and prepare for taking down Antorus! Looking for DPS and healers of all kinds. We are not needing tanks at the moment. We are 2/9 Mythic, and expect to be 4/9 by the end of this week. We raid 7:30PM-10:00PM EST (Tues/Weds), as well as alt runs and pushing mythic keys. OC is comprised of a solid core of skilled and experienced players; we play hard but are not dictators about it. Everyone is welcome to join, not just raiders. Please contact me at #ThirdEye1659; I'm looking forward to hearing from you!Byzantium1 Nov 9
Nov 9 [H] LF Heals and DPS for Antorus Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting. About us: We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen. Group progression: EN: 7/7H ToV: 3/3H NH: 10/10H ToS: 9/9H What we're looking for: (Preferred but not exclusively) Healer: Monk, Druid, Holy/Disc Priest DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Paladin Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil Loot System: We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression. Contact: If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game: BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379 or Piarma#0851 for DiscordDaedrïc0 Nov 9
Nov 8 [H] HSS Looking for Mythic Raiders 9/9 H Tomb GENERAL INFO Focus: End Game Raiding Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs - Starting at 8 30 Est PM - 11 30 est PM Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us: Hordesecretservice.com Raid Progess: 7/7 H Emerald 3/3 H Trials 1/7 M Emerald 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 4/10 M Nighthold 9/9 H Tomb WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR While we all love to be part of downing a boss, HSS also wants individuals who love all of aspects raiding. Our raiders are adults (at least 21+) who enjoy theory-crafting specs, researching boss fights in advance, bringing all possible raid tools from gear to consumables, and participating in strategy discussions on our forums. We want someone who understands how to operate well under leadership and as an integral part of a guild and a team. Those who tend towards elitist behavior, rather than constructive will not fit well with HSS. Loot is a means to an end and makes us better collectively - our focus is downing bosses for the accomplishment, not the shiny things they drop. What makes a guild great is its' members. Our goal is to recruit great people that fit our raiding goals, have the desire to be the best they can be, and value working with others. The raid lives and dies together and for that we need team players! We are looking for members who work, have lives, but love raiding, and wants to be part of a group that is more casual in nature, but take raiding and min/maxing serious! We are too old to do the super hardcore thing anymore! ABOUT HORDE SECRET SERVICE Horde Secret Service is a guild that began with members who first met in BC and have continued to play together in various games for over eight years and plan to be together another ten. My officers and I thrive on organization and solid leadership, which is the recipe for success along with recruiting the right players. Raiding is both our hobby and our passion, and we work hard to manage the guild in a way that keeps us on the right path for our goals. Raiding is fun, but we all have lives, and because of that, we have a more casual attitude towards raiding. We take raiding serious, but also realize that we all have other things going on in our lives! Our goal is to have fun, down bosses, progress on our terms, and maintaining a respectful community. APPLYING Please head over to our web site where you can apply! Please give us a few hours to review your application! We are always open to answer questions prior to a application being put in. Finding the right guild is important to you and finding the right members is important to us. I want to answer your questions, so we can both make an informed decision. Thank you for your interest! You can ask questions in game to me or one of the officers: Mantard - GM - Mantard#1762 Farridan - Officer - Farrgrim#1801 Ballistah - Officer - Esper77#1212 Chasee - Officer - Chasey#1292 Current Recruitment Needs: Tank: Only Back ups right now. Melee DPS: Open to exceptional players! Ranged DPS: Looking for a solid Range class players. Healer: One healer, prefer monk! Would love to have a hybrid. We are open to all applicants who may already have a class that is filled. I want people to play what they love and will work with them to make sure they get the gear they need to expand their character!Mantard191 Nov 8
Nov 5 Emerald Nightmare Ach Run 11/7(lucky day) at 7:45 PM EST(server) - 10 PM, I will be running a normal Emerald Nightmare achievement run. Keeping the group size between 10 - 15 and it will be a first come, first serve basis. LF ilvl 900+ and must be in Discord. Loot will be set to personal. Any questions or if you would like to attend please message in game at this toon or battle tag: eternalinfer#1281 Thanks!Aureil0 Nov 5