Turalyon

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h [A] Hypnotic Sales! H Argus & M+ Updated Feb 22nd, 2018 Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down due to demand. Package 1: +15 carry - 150k - Any time of the week - 960 item in chest - any gear not needed by carriers - Achievement "Keystone Master" Package 2: H Argus - 175k Wednesday's @8pm EST - Any Loot not needed by our raiders will be rolled off. (/roll) Highest roll wins item. - All Loot bonus rolled by you - AoTC "Ahead of the curve: Argus the Unmaker" - Chance at acquiring the legendary "Aman'Thul's Vision" - Chance at acquiring any of the Pantheon trinkets for your desired spec - Will obtain "Pantheon's Blessing" (item to upgrade pantheon trinket; if killed once before norm or heroic) - **Mount** Will obtain quest item to obtain " Violet Spellwing" ... What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON* You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your run. You will pay the remainder prior to pulling the boss/run. If an emergency happens and you are not able to make your run, we are willing to work with you in getting you into another run as soon as possible. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. **Note, Mythic is not cross realm and must be on Turalyon to be invited to raid.** Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same unless we feel they need to go up or down. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. We will do our very best to fit all of your needs. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956 Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/Laatu304 2h
18h [A] Harmony of Souls 8/11 H LF DPS <Harmony of Souls> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression ToS 9/9N | 9/9H | Ant 11/11 N | 8/11H Have achieved AOTC on all raids in legion Recruitment Contact: Jinxx#1511 Heroic spots open for: Healers! Ranged DPS Monk Rogue Warrior We are a laid back close knit family style guild that loves to get together to raid. we are progressing through heroics right now and could use some extra people to fill in some spots. we just started guild heroic runs and currently 8/11 H though, some of us have AOTC already More info: In addition to Raiding on Tue/Thu we also have a M+ night on Mondays where we try to get everyone a high level key for the weekly chest. This guild is a close knit family and we would like for you to become a part of it. We are here to have a good time and collect some sweet loot while we do it. If this looks like a good fit for you Contact us! We look forward to raiding with you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact: Recruitment Officer | Jinxx#1511Ducatti7 18h
1d [A] Elysium: 1/11M LF H Pally <Elysium> Turalyon 2 Night Weekend Main Raid 1 Night Weekday Casual Raid Description: Elysium is a friendly, drama free raiding guild that looks to enjoy the many aspects of WoW together. With passionate Raiders, we look to advance far through Legion. Though we do love our raiding, social members and players of all kinds are always welcome and are eagerly accepted into the family. Other events we hold include: Main Team Raiding, Timewalking, Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeons, Legacy raids/Achievement Runs, and Casual/ALT Raid night. We have a Discord server with someone in it almost all the time, and active members constantly making their own groups to run dungeons and such. Though we are small, we are a very active, social guild. Looking for: ◼ H Pally ◼ Exceptional Ranged Dps Raid Info: ◼ Main Raid times are Saturday and Sunday, 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Casual/Alt Raid is Thursday 7pm - 9:30pm EST. ◼ Pots/Flasks/Runes/Food/Repair are all provided by the Guild Bank. ◼ We are looking for passionate players to join us in our Legion Raiding. ◼ Logs by Warcraft Logs are recorded every raid night and are constantly being uploaded and checked. ◼ Discord is required to raid on progression nights and is expected for Raid nights unless stated otherwise. What we want from you: ◼ A person that is respectful to all members of the guild. ◼ If a Raider: Dedicated to showing up on time (Invites for Raid at 6:55pm EST) and being prepared for Raid. ◼ A sense of humor. ◼ Patience. ◼ And all your money. No not really. :) Progression List Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Elysium Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N, 3/3H, 0/3M The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 3/10M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11H, 1/11M Contact Info: Talk to us at our recruitment discord at https://discord.gg/K5t7DQ8 GM: Solä Officers: -Dæmon -Ordrek -Liraleanu -Fleshg -AllorahSolä92 1d
1d [A] <Astral> Sales Astral Sales Below is a list of our current services and pricing. If you have any questions or would like to book a run, please contact Malv (Malv#11394) on BattleTag. Alternatively, you can fill out our Order Form listed below. Antorus, the Burning Throne • Heroic Argus Only (AotC) = 175k • Normal 11/11 Master Loot = Upon Request • Heroic 11/11 Master Loot = 750k Mythic+ • Mythic+15 = 150k (960 Gear from M+ Cache) Information • Buyers are required to listen to our rules and instructions during their carry • Buyers must be in DPS Specialization (Loot Specialization can be what the buyer desires) • Any loot that is tradeable that a buyer needs will be traded to you. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to starting the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your Spot and deposit. We require a 48 hour notice, if you would like to reschedule your run. Should an emergency arise, we will do our very best to work with you. We also take alternative payments. (Herbs, TCG items, etc) Contact Malv (Malv#11394) for more details.​ Order Form https://goo.gl/forms/FGmfutgMLREFtPis2Malvqt40 1d
2d <Massacre> 6/11M LF LOCK/BOOMIE/RDRUID/HPALLY Guild Name: Massacre Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST Faction: Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: EPGP Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/ Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform Recent Progression: 6/11M, 11/11H Antorus 7/9M TOS 9/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord. If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Massacre could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 950+ ilvl and 75+ artifact) RANGE (looking for 2) --Warlock --Boomkin --Shadow Priest --Mage --Elemental Shaman MELEE (looking for 1) --Windwalker Monk --Enhancement Shaman HEALER (looking for 1) --Druid --Paladin --Monk Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 Karalea - Ranged Lead - Kara#1715 Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115 Hanrak - Heal Lead - JesseWest#1836Karalea50 2d
3d <PC> Selling 11/11 M ABT/Mount + Guldan Mount Hello hello friends! Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Guldan kills for the guaranteed Hellfire Infernal mount and Mythic Argus kills for the guaranteed Shackled Ur'zul mount. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=171827/hellfire-infernal http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul We only take gold as payment. Next Available Sale: Contact me for details. General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm, except mythic Antorus (you will have to transfer to Tichondrius) - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge with Mount - 7.5M or best offer -Mythic Argus Kill + Cutting Edge WITHOUT Mount - 4M or best offer -11/11 Mythic Antorus + Cutting Edge with Mount - 10M or best offer -Mythic Guldan Kill with Mount - 1.5M -Heroic Antorus 11/11H Full Clear Master Loot with tier tokens- 2.5M *Contact me if you're interested in another carry service not listed here Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. 3. Loot Rules (when relevant) You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969 If I am not available add Guild Leadership for details - NotJason#11993Ericorn1 3d
3d [H] <Fallout> of Turalyon Recruiting :) [H] <Fallout> of Turalyon is looking for more casual raiders for our heroic progression. 8/11 H so far. -Mostly in need of a tank but other specs would be open for discussion. yay for flex raiding. Basics: -Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 9:00pm-11:00 EST. Sat 9:00pm EST for fun/alt runs. -Facebook Group: Fallout, a Gaming Guild (search and request to join!) -Contact: Sieg#1546, or in game pst Siegmon, Alderleise, Mcvroen or Neobovine -Server: US-Turalyon Detailed Info: We use the chat program Discord. Fallout has been raiding since Pandaria on Turalyon. Peak guild times are evenings and weekends. Most guildies have 8-5 jobs with most of Eastern or Central time zone. Fun talk between bosses and on trash. Yea...take a drink! ...hic! For boss explanations and fight itself, need focus and quiet. Casual progression. See postings on warcraftlogs for general guild abilities. Hardcore? Look elsewhere. Fun hang out? You're in the right place. :) Also, other games played on off nights are currently Ark, Overwatch, League of Legends, and D3. Some Destiny 2 but not as much as of late. For Ark, we have an unofficial server just for the guild that's PVE.Siegmon0 3d
3d [A]-Elysium: AOTC Sales! Argus AOTC Sales! [A] Elysium - Turalyon is selling Heroic Argus PL Date/time: Saturday, starting at 7pm EST Packages: Single Carry: 175,000 Gold Bring a Friend (2 Carries): 320,000 Gold (30k discount) "What exactly am I buying?" - Honest Service and Skilled Raiders! - [Ahead of the Curve: Argus] An Achievement that can get you into most pug groups - [Violet Spell Wing] You obtain this mount after killing Argus H for the first time and gaining the quest: [Blood of a Titan] which is turned into Khadgar at Dalaran and receive your membership into the Elite Purple Bird Squad! - A chance at any of the Argus trinkets + Aman'Thul's Vision (Overpowered Arcano Crystal) - Pantheons Blessing to upgrade any Argus trinkets you have by 5 Item levels. - Personal 960+ loot + Bonus Broken Seal Roll. Any loot not needed by the raiders can be rolled on by you. - A complete carry through the boss, you are free to just sit there and enjoy the view from the Seat of the Pantheon! Requirements: - 25% deposit 48hrs before the carry to secure your spot in the raid. - Gold only accepted on Turalyon US Alliance - Be online 10 mins before 7pm EST - Please fill out this order form or add Sola#11923 so that we can service you properly :D https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9MLs8k1rZuMLxw55Cy4OquIgVYOp2XMnoNfCnz0WWNp51vQ/viewform Thank you for considering us! -The Elysium Raid TeamSolä2 3d
4d Blood DK LF Weekend Raiding Guild As the title says, looking for weekend raiding guild. I'd prefer times for Sat/Sun/Mon 8pm - whenever. Thanks in advance!Havokkz0 4d
4d Experienced Player for Guild! Hello fellow awesome people. What I want: I am looking for a raid group to progress with. I'm not really looking to be as hardcore as I have been in the past with end game mythic raiding, but I think a heroic group would be awesome. About me: I've been in World of Warcraft since vanilla and have raided in every expansion at the very top level in all expansions except this one. I play quite a bit outside of just raiding and have several alts. I enjoy mythic +'s and sometimes can be talked into some pvp. Characters: I'm trying to tank or heal mostly on a druid. I may be talked into some healing or tanking on my monk, but druid would be ideal. 935 monk/905 druid. Obviously need some help gearing my druid, but the skill is there for heroic and maybe some mythic. If you're interested, I can be reached on my Battle tag. TheHammer#1904 Thanks in advance!Vandrov2 4d
4d Grats to Occasional Excellence♥ I was on when the server spam went out lol. Havent seen that since wrath was nice to see they still spam it. Good jobs guys.Kydoìme4 4d
4d [OE] 11/11M, 2 day Tues/Wed Roster is currently full, but willing to consider any exceptional candidates. The Basics -Raid Days: Tue/Wed 8-11:30 EST. We do not raid extra days nor raid overtime. -Website: Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com -Contact: Ovy85#1716, Breathe#1185 -Server: US-Turalyon, Horde -11/11M Antorus (US#58, US#2 / World 6 for 2-night guilds) -9/9M ToS (US#79) -Loot: EPGP ______________________________________________ Detailed Information: Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact any of our members in game with any questions. <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading! OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WCL, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found doing mythic plus keys, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Discord channel. We look forward to meeting you!Colors69 4d
4d [H] HLS recruiting rdps - 8/11H Hordeland Security (HLS) is looking for more for Antorus (8/11H current progression) and mythic dungeon content! Our guild makeup is mainly working adults with careers and families, most of us over 30 in age range. We are a heroic focused guild whose goal is to get AoTC while balancing real life responsibilities. Our team is made up of 10-12 core players; we’re looking to expand our roster on Turalyon to have fun and continue into BfA. We are currently looking for range/caster dps (warlock/mages preferred). Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 5-7:15 pm PST. We are also working towards more social activity running mythic+’s, farm content, achievement runs, or just hanging out in Discord. If you don’t have the time to dedicate 3 days or 9+ hours to raiding anymore, can’t stand what LFR has to offer, but still want the challenge of heroic progression then this might be the place for you! Contacts: Recruitment: Maplefire#1200 or discord: Maplefire#1962; GM: Saffy#1122Maplefire0 4d
4d <Synthesize> Sat/Sun 8pm-12 EST [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic Contacts: Sìeara (Btag: Sieara#1968/Discord: Sieara#6473) or Delàcour (Btag: Blayne1714#1883/Discord:Dëlacour#7866) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesize Get in contact for the most current needs or wants. Always considering exceptional players. Synthesize is a semi-hardcore 6 hour Mythic raid team comprised of skilled mains and geared, experienced alts of players who raid in other Mythic guilds during the weekday. Raid led by the talented players of Diffusion and recruitment by Synthesis.Sìeara3 4d
4d <Avidity> Casual Heroic raiding Info. TIMES: We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 pm EST. There is also an Alt run we are incorporating in our guild for every Wednesday at 7pm. WHO WE ARE: Casual, friendly players are welcome. We have weekly guild events too aside from our Weekend afternoon Progression runs. Even though we are wanting to be a casual guild, we still are always shooting for AOTC. We all support wanting to play the game with great company and fun progression. PROGRESS: We are farming normal weekly and our new raid team is currently 6/11 Heroic. If someone would like to do something else on the side, we do have weekly events as well. CONTACT INFO: You can contact us through Bnet. Anyone is also welcome to leave a comment down below. My Bnet is Enigma#13984.Shadowburner6 4d
6d Diffusion 9/11M LF DPS ☄️Diffusion☄️ We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit. ⚔️Requirements⚔️ 75+ Traits 960+ ilvl High attendance Immediate Needs for Antorus updated 2/9/2018 Melee/Tank: WW, Warrior Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Spriest, Lock, Ele, Hunter Heals: n/a Guild: <Diffusion> Server: US-Turalyon Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M, 9/11M History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK. Voice: Discord Loot: EP/GP Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website: http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion BTag- Lustratic#1862 Discord Tag: Avarice#1779Avarice123 6d
Feb 16 [H] <Wardens Tyranny> is Recruiting! Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We also are forming up an Alt run on Sunday! Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com Faction: Horde Realm: Turalyon Raiding Recruitment Needs: Healers - Medium 1 needed and DPS OS is preferred Melee DPS - High with Tank or Healer OS is preferred Ranged DPS - Medium Our raiding rules are simple - Be courteous to others - If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it - Food and flask are provided - Most importantly have fun! Raid Times 2 days a week Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Thursday 8-11 PM EST Alt/Fun Run: Sunday 8-11 PM EST Progression: 10/10 NH N 9/9 N TOS 9/9 H TOS 11/11 N Antorus 7/11 H Antorus If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a fun mannered guild this might be the fit for you. We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW. For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game: Quinnlan BT Quinnlan#11828 Thanks for reading and have a great day!Quinnlan0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Just throwing this out there Hi people of Turalyon! I'm a returning player, been out since before Mists. I've been on this for a week or so, just trying to remember things and figure out who what where. Now, I'm just throwing this out there - I'm looking to either join a newb guild that has a place for someone subpar but learning (and willing to learn) to do things again. I would like to do Dungeon content (at least once) and find questing partners. I'm mostly Horde, but for the right bunch I'm not opposed to re-rolling Alliance. Specifically I'm searching for a group to play with, not just hang out in guild chat. I'm looking for a place and a purpose. I play for a couple of hours a time sometimes during the week, but I'd be mostly a weekend player. I'm not sure what class I'd like to commit to - but I do know I have an interest in Tanking (although I don't know any of the Dungeons. I'd literally be stumbling in the dark through them). I also have an interest in dps, specifically as warlock or perhaps warrior. I currently have no characters at cap. I hope there's something out there. Be seeing ya.Kruul1 Feb 16
Feb 16 [H] AGGRO LFM! 11/11H Need 3 more for Mythic! Were looking to fill some vacant slots in our raid group and progress through ToS. We are full on melee DPS as of 7/29/17. Sorry Kids. Still need ranged and healers! We are recruiting all classes and specs! Min ilvl 880s but we are flexible on this number. We are looking for people that do not have an issue making it to raid. That being said, we do understand life happens and are willing to be flexible. Overall, we consider ourselves to be casual so if you cant make a few raids just let us know, and its not a big deal. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm realm time We do require all the basics, flasks, pre-pots/pots to join our raid team. Discord is our chat of choice. We're a friendly guild has been raiding together for many years. We recently server transferred in legion. We have a good time raiding and would love to have some like-minded people join our ranks. We currently have a roster of 12-15 per raid. We would like to have the numbers to do mythic raiding content. Casuals looking for a home are also very welcome. We run mythic+ after every raid. We have a group that gets together on off days to run 5 man content as well. We have a pretty informal recruitment process just respond here, whisper Nokkers in game, or message me on Battle.net at Jyn#1781.Nokkers12 Feb 16
Feb 16 [H] Vortex - Turalyon 5/11M LF DPS! Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 27-28 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum). **Current Progression: 5/11 M Antorus **Looking for: 3-4x MDPS (Any) 1-2x RDPS (Any) Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us. **About Vortex:** For those who don't know us, Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and has made he shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying. **Raiding Schedule:** **Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45. ** Interested or have questions? **Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html** (Please try to answer the application questions at the best of your ability which can increase your chances of being considered to the guild) You can also direct questions to the Vortex Recruitment Committee: - Crypto (Crypsis#1991) -Crunch (Crunch#11380) -Yllanis (Akhtal#1214) -Baja (BajaBlaster#1203)Crunchatized13 Feb 16
Feb 15 T/Th 9-12EST 7/11M LF DPS and HEALS Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster. We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. We have been a top 6-hour/week guild in NA since Siege of Orgrimmar. We want to be #1, and are looking for players interested in helping us push for that goal. We finished T19 20/20 Mythic and T20 7/9 Mythic. We're 7/11M in T21. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 9pm-12am EST.   If you have the skill and drive to push progression, with not enough free time to raid 4-5 hours at a time or 3+ days per week, we're looking for you! Looking for a Skilled Healer: We are looking to recruit an additional Healer for Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne. We have a high interest in adding a Disc Priest to the team. That said, any mechanically skilled, high output Healer is encouraged to apply. Looking for Skilled DPS: We are looking to recruit several additional DPS for Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne. Any mechanically skilled, high output DPS is encouraged to apply. We're especially interested in a Hunter and Shadow Priest. Looking for Skilled DPS/Tank: We are looking to recruit a skilled DPS/Tank Hybrid capable of effectively play a DPS role and acting as a 3rd or backup tank for Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne. Any mechanically skilled DPS/Tank is encouraged to apply, but we're especially interested in a Feral/Guardian Druid. We are looking for people who: Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.
 Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content. 
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.
 Are laid back and mature. Getting In Touch With Us If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to give one of our officers a whisper in game or visit our website: Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795 Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613 Website: impetus.guildlaunch.com Our admission process includes a written application and a discord interview. Through this process we aim to verify that you raiding with Impetus is the correct fit for both parties.Randiz77 Feb 15
Feb 15 [A] <Hypnotic> 10/11M 6Hour LF RDPS! Updated Feb 14th, 2018 <Hypnotic> US Turalyon Alliance | Progression 9/9M l 11/11H l 10/11M 2 nights/week | 6hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST (Offnight/Alt Run Tues @8pm EST) 110% optional raid night. N/H Antorus is ran) Discord | Loot Council Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/ Hypnotic Raid History WoD l Highmaul: 2/7M l BRF: 7/10M l HFC: 13/13M(C.E.) Legion l EN: 7/7M(C.E.) l ToV: 2/3M l NH: 10/10M(C.E.) l ToS: 9/9M (C.E.) Antorus: 11/11H 10/11M What we are looking for: Rdps: Warlock l Boomkin l Mage Mdps: WW Will consider anyone who performs at a high level Hypnotic maintains a 24-26 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills. We do not recruit for the bench. You might be asked to sit out a progression fight if required, or a farm kill to let somebody in that needs the gear. Add Laatu#1956 for any questions you might have! How to Apply to Hypnotic Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment Prerequisites: Research each fights prior to pull 18+ Working microphone Near 100% attendance Dedication l Sense of humor About us: Hypnotic was built around the idea of having a good time raiding the hardest current content in the most efficient way. The vast majority of our members have a limited time schedule due to various responsibilities, we opted for a two nights a week, six hours total raiding time. Here at Hypnotic, we believe that this is more than enough time to progress through a tier in a timely fashion. We are confident that we can be one of the most time efficient and progressed guilds around. We will never be the world's best guild, but we will not be too far behind. Addons Needed! DBM/Big Wigs Epgp Loot Addon Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras 2 Angry Assignments More info: Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956 Officer: Truthwatcher & NiadoriaLaatu320 Feb 15
Feb 12 <Last Sanctuary> looking for dps and tank <Last Sanctuary> is a new guild looking to create a fun drama free Heroic raid centered community. We raid Sunday/Monday from 8pm-11pm Eastern. We are now looking for dps (No Hunters) and tank. Pm me, Nuanth, or Doomedlock for more information.Likim1 Feb 12
Feb 12 Potential xfer LF Guild A little about me, I have been playing WoW since BC and took a break right before Cata dropped. I came back a couple months into legion and fell in love with the game again. I was in a top raiding guild back in BC on the Dalaran realm called Black Death. I am looking to join a guild that is active and can get raid content done/M+ but aren’t too hardcore. I currently work the graveyard shift so any time between 10pm-8am EST is out of the question. I’m hoping to find a guild that raids either in the daytime (I know how rare that is) or a weekend evening raiding guild. Experience: I’ve had plenty of raid experience filling multiple roles. I am AoTC in T21. Characters: I play a wide variety of characters and have 2 Heroic ABT ready characters: 950 frost mage 943 RDruid I have no issue filling in whatever position or class is needed in the guild as I pick up things pretty quickly. I am most comfortable healing/dpsing though. Please feel free to leave your guild recruitment stuff here or contact me on my BNet: Priorcity #1834Lilambra1 Feb 12
Feb 12 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 Feb 12
Feb 11 Returning player, LFGuild (pvp/offtank) Howdy, see title. Arms warr looking for group to arena/pvp with. Willing to tank weekly encounters in an unscheduled manner (family man and active military that cant commit to specific raid times) if it matters, though raiding isnt of particular interest to me. If youre a raiding guild that has a handful of pvpers, im down for joining just to have a community. Have headset.Beastly1 Feb 11
Feb 11 Weekend transfers, check here! If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly! So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = ) It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well. I also run a recruitment discord with ~3100 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = ) If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds: MORNING (5am+) [H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic (2/11N) NEW GUILD AFTERNOON (Noon+) [H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11N) [H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (1/11M) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (2/11M) [A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M) [A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (8/11H) [H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (8/11H) [A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (2/11H) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (2/11M) NEW GUILD [H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (9/11M) [H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11H) [A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times: MORNING (5am+) AFTERNOON (Noon+) EVENING (5pm+) [H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC [H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (5/11H) LATE NIGHT (9pm+) [H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (1/11M)Sìeara2 Feb 11
Feb 11 <Failed at Hogger> 3/11M Raid Times: Sunday: 8-11PM EST Optional Older Mythic or Farmed Content Monday: 8-11PM EST Optional Farmed Content Tuesday: 8-11PM EST Progression Wednesday: 8-11PM EST Progression Thursday: Progression spillover, if there is interest. Description: Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done. We welcome any casuals that need a home or raiders who are interested in joining us for progression. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. But if you want a guild that has fun while raiding, doesn't hold you to silly standards, and will eventually get into mythic progression we'd be a perfect fit! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight ;) If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game! Contact: GM: Krys (Kenasie#1254)Krys18 Feb 11
Feb 10 Hi, I Just transferred! Hi, just transferred my rogue here after seeing so many high-end guild and seems like a good community too and this is what I'm looking for. I got back a week ago but been playing for a long time. So if any of you wouldn't mind a low geared outlaw rogue for the time being let me know my battetag is Reinhardt#1916. Cheers!Acke2 Feb 10
Feb 10 AoTC Raider LF Guild A little about me, I have been playing WoW since BC and took a break right before Cata dropped. I came back a couple months into legion and fell in love with the game again. I was in a top raiding guild back in BC on the Dalaran realm called Black Death. I am looking to join a guild that is active and can get raid content done/M+ but aren’t too hardcore. I currently work the graveyard shift so any time between 10pm-8am EST is out of the question. I’m hoping to find a guild that raids either in the daytime (I know how rare that is) or a weekend evening raiding guild. Characters: I play a wide variety of characters and have 2 Heroic ABT ready characters: 950 frost mage 943 RDruid I have no issue filling in whatever position or class is needed in the guild as I pick up things pretty quickly. I am most comfortable healing/dpsing though. Please feel free to leave your guild recruitment stuff here or contact me on my BNet: Priorcity #1834Lilambra0 Feb 10
Feb 9 [H] LF DPS for Mythic Antorus Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting. About us: We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently clearing heroic content, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen. Group progression: EN: 7/7H ToV: 3/3H NH: 10/10H ToS: 9/9H AtBT: 11/11 H What we're looking for: (Preferred but not exclusively) Healer (1): Monk, Disc Priest DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Warrior, Warlock Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil Loot System: We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression. Contact: If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game: BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379 or Piarma#0851 for DiscordDaedrïc0 Feb 9
Feb 9 [H] <Wardens Tyranny> 7/11 H Antorus Greetings! <Wardens Tyranny> is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and raiding. Looking to enjoy the game and see content in a non-hardcore environment. We are also forming an Alt run to be run on Sundays! Guild Website: https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com Raiding Recruitment Needs: Healers - Low Melee DPS - Medium Ranged DPS - High Our raiding rules are simple - Be courteous to others - Looting method for time being will be kept as default personal looting - If item is not an upgrade for your main spec it is asked to see if others main spec could use it - Food and flask are provided - Most importantly have fun! Raid Times 2 days a week Tuesday 8-11 PM EST Thursday 8-11 PM EST Progression: 10/10 NH N 9/9 TOS N 9/9 H TOS 11/11 N Antorus 7/11 H Antorus If you would like to get in on the ground floor of a fun mannered guild this might be the fit for you. We ask you be 18+ and no negative attitudes need apply. Guild Master has several prior GM, Raid Lead, and Officer roles from a more hardcore raiding environment. Life has happened and looking to move to a more casual way of play. We hope you will come help us grow and enjoy the great game of WOW. For any questions, inquiries, or an invite you can message us in game: DocMundo BT Tickle#1358 Ldygaladriel BT Stasimoon#1858 Thanks for reading and have a great day!Docmundo103 Feb 9
Feb 8 <Avidity> Sat/Sun 1pm-4pm EST [H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic Contacts: Furychaos (Btag: Caseus#11874) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Avidity Get in contact for the most current needs or wants. Enjoyable raid environment for semi hardcore to quality casuals. We don't look for perfection, but we do play to get content cleared the best we can. Avidity has little desire to raid mythic, but set on heroic AOTCs for sure.Sìeara5 Feb 8
Feb 7 For The Alliance achievement Hey, I'm thinking most of us have done this achievement by now, but I wanted to help a friend complete it. He needs to kill Bloodhoof, so I was wondering if there's anyone else out there needing to do this part and if maybe they'd be interested in grouping to get it done sometime.Boumarie0 Feb 7
Feb 7 LF Casual Raiding Guild Alliance Ret Pally LF Casual Raiding Guild Alliance Ret Pally ilvl 928. Good to raid or do other activity's on Saturday and Monday. Just transfer over from Misha looking for friends been playing wow for 6 years very active player.Truff3 Feb 7
Feb 7 This server seems legit Hello! I am looking for a new server to call my home. After doing some research, this one seems to be nice. Not too big, but not too small; nice balance of Horde/Alliance; good number of high-level guilds. Anything I'm missing or that those experienced here would disagree with? Cheers!Tyriandel3 Feb 7
Feb 7 Looking for guild Hello everyone, I am an experienced player (Since 2005) looking a for a Horde guild for a new 110 boost character that I plan to make once i find a home. I currently run a somewhat large guild on Feathermoon and raid several nights a week. As you can imagine this takes up a lot of my time however i would like someplace i can go without all the guild responsibilities and raid requirements to relax and meet new people. I would like to join a large guild that has casual raiding, dungeon groups, achievement groups, that sort of thing. Not much into just logging in and soloing stuff. You can post below or contact my real ID DamageInc#11221 if you know of any guilds that would be a good fit. Thanks!Lokri3 Feb 7
Feb 7 Guild charter needs 3.Thank you. Done,thank you.Jènnïfer0 Feb 7
Feb 5 110 Holy Priest or 110 Frost Mage LFG 110 Holy Priest looking for a casual guild. Just look up her profile for more info on the priest. I also have an up and coming frost mage. Bottom line, I just want to play. I am a real human behind a computer and will make mistakes but for the most part I try hard to follow direction and learn fights that I don't already know. Send a message to Amorain#1938 if there are any questions. Thanks for reading.Amorayn2 Feb 5
Feb 5 <Daybreak> Raid Sales! Daybreak would like to announce the opening of our Heroic Antorus sale runs. Why should you choose Daybreak in such competitive market? Cause you like purples and achievements right? And hell, save some money while you're at it. Our raids start at 12:00am EST (11 CST), and depending on what you're buying can last until 2:30am EST (1:30 CST). (It's just heroic so usually not the full time) Q: How is payment handled? A: We take a 50% deposit to secure your spot and schedule you - remainder to be paid before we start pulling. Remaining payment needs to be paid all at once, not per boss. We will work with you to reschedule if you need to, however repeated last minute cancellations may result in the cancellation of your run and the loss of your deposit with a kind refund of 10%. Q: How is Loot handled? A: Nearly all of the loot goes to the buyer, we keep only titanforged items[/u][/i] Q: What are we selling? A: We're currently offering full Heroic Antorus on Sundays Feel free to contact anyone of our officers and we will gladly schedule you. Kazuku#1276 Shadsy #1502 Earthbend#1134Kazamn138 Feb 5
Feb 4 [H] Normal Antorus - 10pm EST (2/8/2018) Date: Thursday, February 8th @ 10pm-midnight EST Raid: Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne Contact: Sìeara-Turalyon (Sieara#1968) Mains (and approved alts) only please. Just want a really fun quick run. Spots are limited. (30 spots) Current Horde Pug Progression: 11/11N, 8/11H 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M 10/10N, 10/10H, 10/10M 3/3N, 3/3H, 3/3M 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Glory of the Legion Raider Trial of Valor Achievements Glory of the Tomb Raider (in progress) Glory of the Argus Raider (in progress) This is cross-realm and will use this discord: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W .Sìeara0 Feb 4
Feb 3 [H] Powder Keg We are a newly formed guild on our server looking to find any and all players interested in pushing mythic keystones and to do raiding in BFA. We are currently composed of raiders that have done heroic ATBT and have AOTC. The kind of people we are looking for are players who are willing to put in the work and raid mythic come Battle for Azeroth. Raiders should have a mic (you don't need to talk but it is encouraged you do) and should be ready for progress raiding. Our officers and myself have been raiding for a long time and have done higher end raiding in the past. Any and all experience is welcomed as long as you are willing to work. We are recruiting all roles and classes at this time. Raid Times: tuesday 10-12:30 pm EST thursday 10-12:30 pm ESTLoot Loot CouncilFeel free to add me on Bnet if interested in joining! Heisenberger#1280Desqualifed1 Feb 3
Feb 3 [H] Nighthold Achievements @ 9pm Tonight HORDE Date: Friday, February 2nd @ 9pm EST Raid: Glory of the Legion Achievements: Nighthold Edition Contact: Baelfor-Turalyon (MasterZartak#1932) We'll be finishing up the Achievements for Glory of the Legion Raider. Spots are Limited (30 total) Current Horde Pug Progression: 11/11N, 8/11H 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M 10/10N, 10/10H, 10/10M 3/3N, 3/3H, 3/3M 7/7N, 7/7H, 7/7M Glory of the Legion Raider Trial of Valor Achievements Glory of the Tomb Raider (in progress) Glory of the Argus Raider (in progress) This is cross-realm and will use this discord: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9WSìeara1 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 [H] Anthem is looking for Raiders! Anthem is a casual progression guild that has been raiding together since ICC; we are currently coming back from a break and looking for a new tank and a few DPS (ranged preferred but melee is welcome) to round out the roster as we push into Antorus. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30p server time and generally run until 12:30a... On off nights we have very active Mythic+ activity and we have a very fun and friendly crew! If you're interested, please leave us a message here, or perhaps message me in game, ponyzord#1825Barranca0 Feb 1
Jan 29 [H][TURALYON]<Bloodthirsty>LF Heroic Raiders [H] Bloodthirsty on Turalyon is looking for good raiders to round out our heroic team. We can consistently field about 10 to 12 people, but need a few more. Any class is welcome at this point though we mainly need DPS. We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays from 9:00pm to 11:30pm-ish EST. Current plan is normal Antorus on Tuesdays (at least Aggramar & Argus plus maybe some tier bosses) then heroic on Thursdays & Fridays. We are currently 5/11 heroic though some members of our raid team have cleared further. Why join us? You’re bored You want to raid Your guild died You want new friends (can’t promise that, but we are a pretty cool group of people) You want to kill stuff All we want from you is a 935 or higher geared character that actually looks at the fight mechanics before attempting a boss. We provide feasts, food, potions, flasks, and guild repairs. We even like running mythic + dungeons. Our raid team is a decent mix of male/female, mostly in their twenties or thirties. We have a Discord server. People like to hang out in it for some reason. Our tabard is a super awesome purple cat. If you want to give us a try, either PM me here or add me on battle.net: Kitty#1589. If I am not on bnet, you can reach out to our GM: Ultrahow#1611, or one of our other officers: Christoph#1817.Cymaron3 Jan 29
Jan 28 948 WW Monk and 950 R Druid LFG Greetings, Me and my brother have recently returned to WoW after a year long break and decide to transfer to Turalyon in hopes of finding a new Raiding Guild. We previously play on the sever Eitrigg but decided to transfer due to the lack of raiding guilds. As the title states we would be looking to Raid as WW and Resto Druid however we have several less geared off specs/alts that we would also be open to playing if its beneficial for the group. I have a Hunter and a Druid and he also has a Warlock all max levels but quite under-geared at this time. - We are currently looking for a High End Heroic/low end mythic guild that raids 2-3 nights a week for around 3 hours a night. -due to scheduling issue we would require Week night raid(anything but Friday/Sat. night) -Preferably raid times ranging from a 7:30 server time start and no later than 12 server end -We both have previous Mythic raiding experience over the past several years as healer/melee/ranged, sorry no tanking exp. -We have both finished the Current tier on Normal and would like to expand into additional content. Ideally we would like to participate in one or more preliminary raids to see how our personalities mesh within the guild. Thank you for reviewing this post. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either me or my brother. Main Characters - Sykennmonk and Jukuu Real IDs - Syken#1274 and Juku#1237 or on the forum post. Thank You and we look forward to making many new friends.Sykennmonk6 Jan 28
Jan 28 [A] HFC - Get in my Belly Doing mythic HFC 2/3 at 9PM EST for a full clear and main focus will be the [Get in my belly] Achv. Loot is personal, nothing is reserved. http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/310272 or add me on btag: eternalinfer#1281 or discord Aureil#6653.Aureil0 Jan 28