Turalyon

Nov 1 RAID We are currently looking for solid talented players to progress through legion content. Our core grp has cleared heroic tomb of sargeras and looking to get into mythic. Since tos is coming to an end we would like a 20 man roster to get into mythic antorus. We are looking for 2 healers paladin/shaman and a few dps ranged or melee it doesn't matter. Raid days are Wednesday 8 to11 and Fridays 8to 11. Wisper longstrider in game ty.Longstrider1 Nov 1
Oct 31 Hey pals, please support this! = ) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759150466 It will help our community even if we don't get a free migration. Show them what we're made of! Go Turalyon!Sìeara0 Oct 31
Oct 30 [H] Three Players - For Casual Raiding Greetings! We are a group of three players who took a break shortly after starting Mythic NH. After returning we decided that while we'd like to raid, we aren't looking to make it a second job. We just want to have a little fun with a good group of people, ideally a guild who is part way through heroic ToS with active alt runs :) The three Characters are Myself (Drugarr -913 Resto Druid / Krugarr - 911 Resto Sham / Midgethand - 900 Afflic Warlock) Covalent - 908 Guardian Druid Grandad - 907 Arms Warrior At this time we're only looking for horde guilds, something laid back with a good group of people to play with. Hit me up online (Ubergrind#1674) or reply to this post (or both!). (I just noticed I logged out in my Guardian gear, I'll be sure to log out in resto when I get home from work)Drugarr5 Oct 30
Oct 27 New to Server, LF A Real Home Hey guys! I'm new to Turalyon, but have been playing since TBC. Started on a draenei mage, but before the xpac was over I was on Horde on another server. It's been a long time, but I've had to leave my previous team due to scheduling conflicts and decided to go back to blue. I'm working my way back up to 110, and I'm looking for a good group of people to join. In the past I'd say I'm looking for a hardcore raid team, but being 30 and working on a Master's degree, I think I'm going to have to let that go. What I really want is a group of people that are fun to be around. People who like to have a laugh at each other's expense, chat with each other in /g, and at the very least have an established raid team they might want to add me to once I cap out and gear up. Even if you only run N/H and have no Mythic aspirations, that's cool with me. My main's experience is 10/10 NH-Heroic, none on Mythic. While I'd love to find a team that actively works on Heroic, one that maybe has a better schedule than my previous team, what's more important are the people; a group I can see myself sticking with for a long time. Let me know if your guild sounds like a good fit for me, and thanks for your time!Naemyra7 Oct 27
Oct 27 Want to get back into raiding Currently a 882 ilvl enhancement shaman that had to take about a year off for family reasons. I have heroic experience from MoP and was only able to do normal modes in WoD cause that is when stuff happened in reality. I'd be fine in a guild doing norm going for heroic but really would love a heroic to mythic team. I can raid any night from 7 or 8 onward, 2 or 3 times a week would be ideal. No faction change, sorry Horde brothers and sisters but I love my Draenei. You can contact me here or on my battle tag Quothe#1456 if you think I would make an addition to your team or you are building one up. Thank you for your consideration and have a great time on the broken isles kicking demon !@#.Phallia2 Oct 27
Oct 27 [A] - LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a friendly (like actually friendly) and progressive (you know, steady, concise progression) raid guild. Availability: Any days but W/F (I raid on those days already) Roles: DPS or Healer I have 3, or 4 (my toons are interchangeable for my other guild) toons available based on what a guild's needs are etc. They are: MM Hunter - Quelthrinal (~911 ilvl) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23877644/13#metric=dps Fire Mage - Tyraeus (910 ilvl) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6370851/13#metric=dps Fury Warrior - Thorael (~912 ilvl) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16183302/13#metric=dps MW/WW Monk - Andurayis (913/910) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23919581/13#metric=hps I pride myself on performance and actively try to improve upon all within my power. Looking for raid teams that are fun but also have a progressive mindset and are made up of a similar drive, both personal and as a team. I'm completely self sufficient and do like to contribute to the Raid via consumables. I learn fights as fast as I can via youtube guides, etc and take notes on fights for personal use but do try to contribute strategies or ideas. Ideal raid teams for me would be ones relatively open to contribution of ideas from its raid team members, and a pretty hostility-free environment. Any further questions, comments, concerns, inquiries, etc can be done in-game. Floffa#1121 Thanks!Quelthrinal5 Oct 27
Oct 27 LF Raid Team/Progression Greetings residents of Turalyon Server, Currently me and 2 friends are looking for a raid team. 2 mages(900/897) and a warrior (901). Just came back to the game after a little hiatus a week ago and have geared ourselves at a pretty fast rate. A little about us, we are looking to clear bosses. We are not elite jerks, but we do expect to down easy fights and progress on difficult material. We are patient, on time, prepared players. We show up an hour early, flask, runes, food on hand, seals purchased and we expect the same. All have 2300+ arena ratings, Cutting Edge Boss Kills from past and present xpac's. With all that being said we are fun people with careers and aspirations. If interested please add btag. BigDaddyMerk#1323 Thank you, P.S. The dude abides man.Totembaby3 Oct 27
Oct 27 914 Guardian/912 Resto LF Day/Weekend Raiding Hi all, We are looking for a raiding guild that either raids weekends anytime, or weekday afternoons.(Faction change is no problem) We are available from noon-4pm PST Sunday-Thursday, and all day Friday/Saturday. We also enjoy running M+, Nightbane mount runs, old world farming, etc. We have both played WoW since Vanilla, and have extensive raiding backgrounds(including some server first ach's). More info available on request. Jaystir#1960 Jaystir(Guardian) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/jaystir Pumpkinspice(Resto) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/pumpkinspiceJaystir3 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H] 911 Hpally LF raid group I am currently 6/9H, but I have 3/9M exp on my main. I'm just really wanting to get into a raid group on this toon. I also have a 912 warlock friend that wants to join along with me. I can raid any day except Tuesday and Wednesday unless your raid ends before 11: 30 pm EST, then I might be able to raid on those days. You can find my logs here; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/squeeaks My btag: Cat#1221 or you can whisper me in game.Squeeaks4 Oct 27
Oct 27 933R Druid LF Sat/Sun M Raid Team! 3/9M exp with sisters at 30% Mezlock#1354 to chat in gameIcydruid2 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H] Ret Pally and Sub Rogue LFG! Greetings! We are two level 110's (each with item levels around 895-900 at the typing of this) looking for a home! Subtlety Rogue (Panda) and Ret Pally (me!). We both have raid experience in LFR only but are becoming interested in raiding in a more structured environment. I don't think we'll ever be ~hardcore~ about raiding, but we'd like to check out the scene and find a cool guild so we can progress beyond our WoW experience so far. Maybe do some mythic dungeons and all that. Our main concern is finding cool people to play with that take progression seriously....but not religious fanatic level seriously. Community and sense of humor are the big ones for us. We'd like to link up with people who embrace the "nothing sacred" mentality with humor but also have a nice group atmosphere. For instance, the last group of people we used to play online games with were total a**holes but in the most hilarious and somehow endearing ways. Not a requirement or anything lol - we just wanna avoid the *really* serious crowd. We have a few alts we're leveling and all that as well but the two toons listed up there are our mains. We're happy to link up with some people and earn raid spots if that's what it takes, too. We'd like to learn from more experienced raiders of our classes to improve our DPS and help us fill out as players and contributors to a team. Peace to everyone!Praator7 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H] Prot/Holy pally LF new home. Greetings! I'm looking for an active guild to call home. My current guild only consists of 2 active people (one of those being myself) and it's getting kind of lonely. I'm looking for a guild with active, talkative members who wouldn't mind my scrub casual self hanging out in guild chat and occasionally running dungeons or LFRs. Thanks!Otekah1 Oct 27
Oct 27 928 Bear Tank w/ 908 BrM Alt AoTC Guardian Druid Main, with BrM alt looking for guild. Alliance or Horde, whoever brings the best snacks to the party. Currently 928 on druid, 59 traits in artifact, and presumed BiS legendaries. Looking to continue the destruction of ToS, perhaps stepping into mythic and working down content together with a good, strong team of active and fun people. And to continue that through Argus and into ABT. Any day of the week is fine, and ideally any time 9pm EST or later. Can go as long as you can last. Any questions or inquiries, please feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: BigDaddy#13995 Discord: Monsta!#9577Dahmonsta2 Oct 27
Oct 27 920 Balance Druid LF New Home Let's get it: 1. Times available & time zone: Eastern Time; I am a full time student at Uni so my schedule changes each semester, currently weekends are my best option as well as: Wednesday and Thursday nights. 2. Server preference: Staying as of RN. 3. Faction preference [A/H]: I don't have preference as I have raided as both factions and enjoyed my time on both sides (oooh double agent!). 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I don't have the time for hardcore raiding anymore, so I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild. What this means to me is clearing content at a decent pace and being efficient with time, but still laid back. I do not want to spend 8 hours in a raid because we all have stuff to do! 5. Current progression/experience: I have been raiding since WotLK when I came into the game and love it. I am by no means top 100, but I am not an idiot and strive to constantly be better. Currently I have cleared EN N/H and NH N with 10/10 H, as well as ToS N/H full clear before the curve. I like being surrounded by smart and skilled people who are better than me, because this exponentially increases my improvement. 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/zephyros 7. Contact info: You can contact me through Btag (TheCommander#1254), or this forum. 8. Anything else: I have been playing the game for a number of years now and enjoy it. I'm LFG of people to spend my game time with (which kinda sounds odd?). I play this game for fun but my competitiveness slips through, I like to perform the best of my ability even when playing "casual." Bottom line I play this game to unwind from my busy life by knocking out some content, so I'd like to not waste my time, or yours. Best, ChrisZephyros5 Oct 27
Oct 27 R Shaman & Afflic Warlock Looking for Guild What we want: Ally preferred but may consider Horde. 2 Nights a week Around 7 CST to 10 CST NOT looking for a PG13 guild, we are rated R What we have: Shaman ilv 924 8/9 Heroic - Experience on H KJ Warlock ilvl 930/922 equipped 8/9 Heroic - Experience on H KJ Learn quickly, come to raid on time, repaired with pots / flasks Hard sense if humor, curses in French and have cookies. Btag - Akadian#1513Jexia5 Oct 27
Oct 27 925 DH tank lf guild Currently looking for a guild to raid with. Im 6/9 HToS. Im available to raid anyday or anytime. Im always early for raid times and always willing to help and join guildies. Also im Horde.Drác2 Oct 27
Oct 27 Experienced Player LF Raiding Guild Hello fellow awesome people. What I want: I am looking for a raid group to progress with. I'm not really looking to be as hardcore as I have been in the past with end game mythic raiding, but I think a heroic group would be awesome. About me: I've been in World of Warcraft since vanilla and have raided in every expansion at the very top level in all expansions except this one. I play quite a bit outside of just raiding and have several alts. I enjoy mythic +'s and sometimes can be talked into some pvp. Characters: I'm currently deciding between a few different characters. I have a 925 Mistweaver Monk, a 895 frost mage, and a 880 resto druid. I am enjoying doing damage on a mage presently, however for the right situation I may heal. If you're interested, I can be reached on my Battle tag. TheHammer#1904 Thanks in advance!Van4 Oct 27
Oct 26 [A] LF 1 DPS + social/casual Guild: Annunaki - Turalyon(US) Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM - 10 PM EST(server) Cleared: 9/9H ToS, All Legion AotC Contact: Aureil, btag: eternalinfer#1281 Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/t9S7mW2 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/annunaki Recruiting: Core - spriest, boomkin, or warrior (room for 1) Also opening our doors for returning, leveling, and social/casual playersAureil0 Oct 26
Oct 25 [H] <Bad> LFM Semi-Casual <Bad> is a small guild made from a bunch of friends that wanted to start raiding semi-casually and have fun. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter. We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We have grown pretty fast and are 9/9H ToS! We haven't touched Mythic due to roster limitations. As we anxiously await for Antorus, we continue are bolster our ranks in preparation! Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP and Steam games as well in our off-time! 2-Day raid week. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in. Currently recruiting: All exceptional players, all roles! (Hybrid role flexibility preferred, not required.) Leave a reply or HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested!!Hydrophobia3 Oct 25
Oct 23 Wow couple LF more progression Thanks everyone for your interest. We've found a fit.Bloodnthundr1 Oct 23
Oct 20 M ToS ~5/9M Alt Run tonight 7pm CST Looking for healers and ranged DPS for a mythic ToS Alt run tonight at 7pm CST! Must be at least 4-5/9M or higher in current progression to apply. Please sign up at https://goo.gl/Qz9TVq or message/add me on Discord at VitaminP#0802. Thank you!Vitaminpee0 Oct 20
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 16 Looking for late night group Looking for a late night group on weekends to run with. Almost every class most 920+ and different specs willing to run what is needed.Phased0 Oct 16
Oct 12 930ish paladin LF horde raiding guild I'm looking for a new home, primarily one that's raiding weekday evenings. I mostly play prot but have no issues playing holy or ret. If you're looking to recruit a paladin, hit me up.Tuesdays1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Massacre Guild Recruiting Massacre 10/10 H 3/10M Recruiting Raid members. We raid Tues, Wes, Thur 8pm Est to 12Est. We're mainly after DPS but are open to other things. Just fill out an app or PM an officer. http://massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com/Chainspike3 Oct 12
Oct 8 LFM For Casual Raid Team <The Casualties> is a casual guild looking for more to join our ranks. We do regular mythic+ runs, nightbane runs, and some raids right now. We also enjoy doing old school runs for xmog/ach. We are looking for more like minded people to join us for our runs or to just hang. We are casual and look to remain that way. Most of us are over 30+ with wives/husbands, kids, full time jobs, etc etc. who have all been hardcore progression raiders in the past and are now just looking to enjoy the content without beating our faces in for hours at a time. We plan to raid once maybe twice a week with daily mythic plus runs and weekly nightbane runs. We group for WQ and sometimes just hang out in mumble/discord. We could use a couple healers(druid/pally/shaman) and a couple DPS(warlock/spriest/rogue). We are willing to help gear any individuals or groups of people who are interested in joining our ranks. So with that mouth full over here's the TL:DR Fresh 110s. New players. Returning players. Raiders who are looking to back off and chill or anyone looking for a casual home to hang out contact any member of <The Casualties> for more information or add my battle tag key#1238 for more information.Keyswar10 Oct 8
Oct 5 [H]<Ours is the Fury> Heroic Guild 9/9 LFM <Ours is the Fury> is a guild of friends on Turalyon who want to raid well, but don't want to go into mythic raiding. Our current raid times are: Fri - Sat ToS 8:30-11:00 est When we need more time to focus on H Antorus, normal will move to tuesday 7:30-10:00 (optional alt-friendly run) and remain there until we can clear both on the weekend again. Cauldron/feasts provided, bring pots and knowledge of fights. Currently looking for: healer (druid/monk preferred) We're just looking to round out the roster for ToS. We'll take a look at any exceptional player. We also have room for players primarily interested in M+ and casual players. Occasionally pvp happens too. If you're interested, get in touch with me (Pete#1889).Shagga15 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H] Dad Bod - Heroic Prog Needs DPS Play times & time zone: Sun/Wed 10:30pm – 12:30/1:00am EST. Server: Turalyon Faction: Horde Semi-casual PvE – Raid Progression and high M+ dungeons Current Progression: (in one or both of our current/previous guilds) 9/9 H ToS (raid leader) 9/9 N ToS 10/10 H NH Contact: Discord (best way): gnome4life#2467 Battle Tag: gnome4life#1832 In game: Kenteras Dad Bod, a newly formed PvE progression guild, is looking for people to join us for something special. We want this to be our in-game home and rock the “dad bod” that we have grown into. The name symbolizes us in a way – we don’t have the time it takes to go to the gym every day and be ripped, but we know what needs to be done and can still get it done with what time we do have. My brother, our raid leader is currently 9/9 H ToS & 10/10 H NH as a disc priest healer and dps, and I am 9/9 N ToS & 10/10 H NH warrior tank. We know what it takes to have smooth raids and we expect them to be well-oiled machines once we get our core group in place. Running small raids (2/2/6) is totally fine with us and we would much prefer a small “full guild” raid size instead of pugging up to 20 people any day. Small raid groups require great mechanic management and solid people filling critical roles, which is exactly what we are looking for. Every spot is important. We want you to bring the player, not the class. A mature setting is a given and drama will not be tolerated. We expect prompt start times and prepared people who know their roles. Unless it is specifically a learning or progression attempt, every run should flow like a speed run. We have no issue helping build your experience and help you along, in fact we welcome that, but don’t expect to have your hand held. If you’re new to an encounter, read up on the mechanics and feel free to ask questions before we start instead of causing problems because you didn’t want to raise your hand. We want to be elite, but not elitists. We are looking for people who share our views on how WoW should be enjoyed (pushing challenging content with a small group of friends), except with less playtime than we would like to have. What time we do get, we want to make the most of, and we need a group of people who feel the same way and have the same skills to make that happen. Our goals will focus on PVE Raid progression, with 1-2 nights per week set aside for that. Other activities will be Mythic+ running to push upper keystones. We generally do not run anything less than M+10 due to our time constraints. PvP is going to be something that may happen from time to time, but we currently will not pursue formal guild events regarding PvP until we are more established. Above all else, we want to have a tight group of friends that are capable players with good attitudes. We hate pugging. We would never pug again if we didn’t have to, so we don’t just want to recruit any random person who can play. We want people committed to our guild activity times and the betterment of themselves and our members. If our mindset matches yours and you think your skill set is a fit, let’s talk! We currently have 2 tanks locked in, and 3-4 heals and 5-6 dps. Looking for a few more dps and/or flexible people that can fill either role.Kenteras4 Oct 5
Oct 3 [H] AGGRO LFM! 9/9N 9/9H Were looking to fill some vacant slots in our raid group and progress through ToS. We are full on melee DPS as of 7/29/17. Sorry Kids. Still need ranged and healers! We are recruiting all classes and specs! Min ilvl 880s but we are flexible on this number. We are looking for people that do not have an issue making it to raid. That being said, we do understand life happens and are willing to be flexible. Overall, we consider ourselves to be casual so if you cant make a few raids just let us know, and its not a big deal. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm realm time We do require all the basics, flasks, pre-pots/pots to join our raid team. Discord is our chat of choice. We're a friendly guild has been raiding together for many years. We recently server transferred in legion. We have a good time raiding and would love to have some like-minded people join our ranks. We currently have a roster of 12-15 per raid. We would like to have the numbers to do mythic raiding content. Casuals looking for a home are also very welcome. We run mythic+ after every raid. We have a group that gets together on off days to run 5 man content as well. We have a pretty informal recruitment process just respond here, whisper Nokkers in game, or message me on Battle.net at Jyn#1781.Nokkers10 Oct 3
Oct 2 LOOKING FOR HEALERS AND DPS MYTHIC TOS Phoenix Reborn looking to fill our roster with 2 healers and 5 dps to start our mythic tos progression. Very laid back friendly guild with no drama. Raids are wed /fri 8-11. If interested wisper longstrider.Longstrider0 Oct 2
Sep 28 [A] 904 Resto Druid Looking for guild I am interested in mythic+ and some casual raiding.Saphira1 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A] Team BOSS- LF Tuesday raiders! Just as the title says we are newly formed guild of friends playing since Vanilla. We have all raided up until MoP as real life work/family started we all phased and slowed down, we currently play every Tuesday night and are looking for people to fill the ranks. If real life has you down to 1-2 nights a week and you still want to see content please add me on battlenet (Justblaze#1527), or simply post a reply here! 9/9H ToS We currently looking for healers and dps mainly but will consider everything. Thanks!!! Justblaze Team BOSSJustblâze10 Sep 28
Sep 26 (A) TBOZ 9/9 H ToS LF players!!! Hello! The Beard of Zeus is recruiting! We are currently 9/9H TOS and looking to push mythic! The Beard of Zeus was established over 10 years ago on Vek'nilash. We still have several of the original members and picked up some great players along the way! We currently raid Tues/Thurs 9pm to 12am est. Loot as it is now is RC LOOT COUNCIL. We want to keep it fair and work as a team to get progression. We would love to absorb a group of friends or a guild as most of the people in the guild are groups of friends that have joined us over the years. We will give wow tokens for those who decide to transfer to compensate for transfer cost :) On off nights we do put together alt runs, xmog runs, mount runs and any other in-game content that you would enjoy! Please add Morgg#1148 and shoot me a message if you have questions. Thank you MorggMorgg9 Sep 26
Sep 25 1/9M Sat/Sun 6-9EST <Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US. Progression: 1/9M ToS 10/10 H Nighthold Raid Times: Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours) Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours) About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro cause us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push into mythic raiding. Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids). Our current role needs: Tanks: 1 Healers: 1 healer/dps hybrid who is comfortable switching roles as needed. Dps: 2-3 all exceptional players may apply regardless of class. Our class needs: Death knight: dps (none) tank (low) Demon Hunter: tank (none) dps(medium) Druid:heals(none) tank(low) dps(none) Hunter: (none) Mage: (low) Monk: dps(medium) heals(none) tank (medium) Paladin: dps(medium) heals (low) tank(none) Priest: dps (medium) heals (low) Rogue: (low) Shaman: dps(high) heals (low) Warlock: (medium) Warrior: dps (low) tank(medium) For more information you can contact one of our officers. Ratty- Hut#1499 Plavalguna- GamerX#1554 Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292 Des- desekrate#1563Ratty13 Sep 25
Sep 22 [H] Divine Carnage 9/9H ToS LFM <Divine Carnage> | 9/9 H ToS | Tank + DPS Wanted Hello Turalyon! We're looking for new players to join us as we farm the $%^& out of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and eventually beyond to Antorus. Given that we keep a light 2-night raiding schedule, we expect raiders to do their homework on their class, new encounters and maintain good attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST We use Discord for communication and Personal Loot for farm content. All of Heroic ToS is now farm content... Recent Raid Achievements: * 9/9 H ToS AoTC * 9/9 N ToS * 5/10M NH * 10/10H NH AotC * 3/3H ToV AotC * 7/7M EN * 7/7H EN AotC Currently Recruiting: Ranged or Melee DPS. We're looking for players with (ideally) some raid experience, 900+ ilvl and Concordance unlocked for their artifact weapon -- but this is totally flexible if you're willing and motivated. We’re always happy to have exceptional players of any role, so don’t be afraid to talk to us! If you want some more information or are looking to join, you can add any of the officers on Battle.Net and we’ll talk. Lyesander#1490 Korvixx#1612 Lore#1710Lyesander7 Sep 22
Sep 21 Pantheon Recruiting Contact us Abysmn#1567 Kojinn#1317 MistaHat#1132 Neam#1438 High demand for Healers. Apply Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16rpf6mPU63JzqvZHXNQdk-EXiIZjbTEE3pGUVc6i2vg About the Guild <Pantheon> (Horde) We are a semi hardcore guild on US-Turalyon with the ultimate goal of pushing content while in a fun, relaxed environment. We are looking for active, social people that want to mess around and have fun, but also do some of the hardest content this game has to offer. Joining <Pantheon> -We ask that applicants be ILvL 910+ -Exceptions for the right individual. What we expect -Mature/Dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. -Strives to improve -Shows up with gems/enchants/consumables -Raid Awareness -Team Player/Good Attitude -Is more concerned about PROGRESSION and the team as a whole Raid Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday 9pm - 12am est Progress 8/9(H)-9/9(N)ToS 10/10(H)-3/10(M)NH We are recruiting Dps and Healers. As we finish up Heroic and begin Mythic Progression. Class and specs listed below Recruitment DPS -Warrior (Low) -Paladin(Med) -Death Knight(Med) -Hunter(Low) -Shaman(Low) -Rogue(High) -Druid(Med) -Monk(Low) -Demon Hunter(Med) -Mage(High) -Warlock(Med) -Priest(High) HEALS -Paladin(Med) -Monk (High) -Druid(High) -Priest(High) -Shaman(High)Mistagreen0 Sep 21
Sep 20 [A] LF 1 DPS Core Spot <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server(US) is looking for 1 DPS, (preferably a mage or spriest) for a core spot to finish off ToS (7/9H) and looking forward to the next raid. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We are looking for someone dedicated and competitive (but not excessive), and someone who likes to have fun and can crack a few jokes. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in game Thanks!Aureil0 Sep 20
Sep 17 [H] 4/9M Vortex - Turalyon LF RShaman/Tank Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 27-28 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum). **Current Progression: 4/9 Mythic ToS **Looking for: 1 Heal (Resto Shaman/MW Monk) 1 Tank Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us. **About Vortex:** For those who don't know us, Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and has made he shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying. **Raiding Schedule:** **Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45. ** Interested or have questions? **Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html** (Please try to answer the application questions at the best of your ability which can increase your chances of being considered to the guild) You can also direct questions to the Vortex Recruitment Committee: -Steffan (MaronKun#1271) - Crunch(Crunch#11380) -Yllanis (Akhtal#1214) - Baja (BajaBlaster#1203)Crunchatized6 Sep 17
Sep 16 [H] <Hordeland Security> 7/10H ToS 2 day raid Hordeland Security (HLS) is a guild that started at launch in 2004. We are a Heroic raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week for 2.25 hours each night. Our core consists of dedicated and engaging players who seek to efficiently progress in a two raid night environment. Our goal is to complete the current tier before the next one comes out in Heroic mode and then dabble into Mythic mode. We are a fun group of mature adults who take our game time seriously. Our raid times: We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 7pm-9:15pm central time. What we're looking for: Exceptional DPS! DPS with a healing OS is preferred, but all applications will be considered. Social members are always welcome! You can contact us at: Saffy - Saffy#1122 (Director) Keelhaul - Herve#1737 (Raid Lead) Duerdon - Duerdon#1111 (Officer) Maplefire - Maplefire#1200 (Recruiting) We look forward to hearing from you!Maplefire1 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H] LF DPS 9/9H Scarlet Crusader's Wednesday/Friday raid group is currently recruiting for ToS. About us: We're a casual group mostly focused around clearing heroic content but with aspirations of seeing some mythic content once we have 20 raiders. We run Wednesday/Friday 9pm-12 EST. Group progression: EN: 7/7H ToV: 3/3H NH: 10/10H ToS: 9/9H What we're looking for: (Preferred but not exclusively) Healer: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest DPS: Elemental/Enhancement Shaman, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Rogue, WW Monk, Warrior Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil Loot System: We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression. Contact: If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game: BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379 or BT for Lissiandra(Raid Recruiter) – Lissi#11627Daedrïc3 Sep 16
Sep 14 <Bench Squad> 9/9H Alliance looking for TANK Hello. Bench Squad is a 9/9H Turalyon Alliance guild that was established at the start of MoP. We were a hardcore guild throughout all of MoP as a 10-man, in the top 5 of our realm. With the onset of mythic raiding in WoD, we chose not to make the switch to a mythic guild due to our small size and not wanting to deal with the roster issues that plague large guilds. We're a small tight-knit, easy-going group, and we like to keep it that way. In Wod and Legion, we have cleared all heroic level raiding as it was current. Our raiders are very competent and belong in the harder mythic raiding content, but prefer the much lighter heroic raiding schedule and more time to do other content like Mythic+ dungeons. Our off-tank has decided he would like to swap to a different role. As such, we are currently looking for a replacement tank to allow him to make the switch. Class doesn't really matter too much, though preferrably not a protection paladin, as the main tank is a paladin. We currently raid 8 hours every week during progression, Wed 7pm-11pm EST and Thurs 7pm-11pm EST. When progression dies down, we are typically able to clear the current raid both normal and heroic on the first night alone. Raiders are encouraged to bring their alts during farm to gear them up, as we are very flexible in the roles we can fill during farm content. We also like to complete Mythic+ runs for all mains and most alts for maximum order hall chest rewards. Skill always trumps experience. We are aware of how difficult pugging heroic raid content has been in Legion. Lack of experience may simply be due to lack of appropriate opportunities provided. If you believe you have the tanking skill required for heroic level raid content and feel as if you'd be a good fit for our small guild philosophy, please do not hesitate to contact the guild leader at Dos#1323. We look forward to hearing from you.Azados1 Sep 14
Sep 14 (H) <Pantheon> Recruitment Contact us Abysmn#1567 Kojinn#1317 MistaHat#1132 Neam#1438 High demand for Healers. Apply Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16rpf6mPU63JzqvZHXNQdk-EXiIZjbTEE3pGUVc6i2vg About the Guild <Pantheon> (Horde) We are a semi hardcore guild on US-Turalyon with the ultimate goal of pushing content while in a fun, relaxed environment. We are looking for active, social people that want to mess around and have fun, but also do some of the hardest content this game has to offer. Joining <Pantheon> -We ask that applicants be ILvL 910+ -Exceptions for the right individual. What we expect -Mature/Dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. -Strives to improve -Shows up with gems/enchants/consumables -Raid Awareness -Team Player/Good Attitude -Is more concerned about PROGRESSION and the team as a whole Raid Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday 9pm - 12am est Progress 8/9(H)-9/9(N)ToS 10/10(H)-3/10(M)NH We are recruiting Dps and Healers. As we finish up Heroic and begin Mythic Progression. Class and specs listed below Recruitment DPS -Warrior (Low) -Paladin(Med) -Death Knight(Med) -Hunter(Low) -Shaman(Low) -Rogue(High) -Druid(Med) -Monk(Low) -Demon Hunter(Med) -Mage(High) -Warlock(Med) -Priest(High) HEALS -Paladin(Med) -Monk (High) -Druid(High) -Priest(High) -Shaman(High)Abysmn0 Sep 14
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 7 <Failed at Hogger> 4/9M, 4/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M Raid Times: Sunday: 8-11PM EST Optional Older Mythic or Farmed Content Monday: 8-11PM EST Optional Farmed Content Tuesday: 8-11PM EST Progression Wednesday: 8-11PM EST Progression Thursday: Progression spillover, if there is interest. Description: Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done. We welcome any casuals that need a home or raiders who are interested in joining us for progression. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. But if you want a guild that has fun while raiding, doesn't hold you to silly standards, and will eventually get into mythic progression we'd be a perfect fit! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight ;) If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game! Contact: GM: Krys (Kenasie#1254)Krys16 Sep 7
Sep 6 Sacking the Horde Hey All, So, as you can probably tell, this thread is about getting a large group of ally toons together for a series of raids against the Horde cities, specifically Lorderon (Under City) and Orgrimar. I always thought it would be cool ever since i started playing WoW to do something like this. While I dont expect any loot or achievements from doing something like this I just think it would stupidly awsome to be able to say "yo, I just sacked the Horde". Im throwing this thread up cause i didnt see any other threads in the server looking to accomplish something like this. Even you dont want to join me or any one in trying this, i still think it would be a caool idea to just toss about.Nicodemeus0 Sep 6
Sep 3 None found a guildArcheleus0 Sep 3
Aug 30 (A/H) 925 WW/Brew LF Weekday Raiding Guild 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS LF a heroic raiding guild that raids primarily Tue/Wed. Also have a Arms warrior alt at 921 ilvl. Also do M+ and 3s if guilds are looking for any of that. Willing to transfer or swap factions.] Can post here if you are interested or add me on bnet Chill#1823Chillss0 Aug 30
Aug 28 Synthesis weekend 5/9M LF 1 Spriest & Rogue We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1am EST. Group is lead by 2-3 weekday raiders who are 7/9M (hopefully 8/9M soon). We are looking for 1 Shadow Priest and 1 Rogue. We would prefer people with open schedules who can be on Fri/Sat/Sun. Contact me in game, btag (Sieara#1968) or discord (Sieara#6473). Thanks!Sìeara0 Aug 28
Aug 28 [H]<Warsong> 9/9N 8/9H Sat/Sun 2-5pm EST LFM Warsong is a guild founded for people with weird schedules who want to raid. We are recruiting any and all dps for Tomb. Our attendance policy is non-existent and real life stuff comes first. RAID INFO: Our progression raids are on Saturday and Sunday from 2pm – 5pm EST. We do normal Night hold on Friday nights (8pm EST) for alts and new to raiding members We use personal loot for all raids and members are encouraged to trade gear they do not need. This is the fairest way of distributing gear despite the drawbacks. Food/Flasks/Pots/Repairs provided to all who come to raid nights. We expect all raiders to have a basic understanding of each bosses abilities prior to raid nights. We do not have a very strict attendance policy, as we are all adults we understand that real life is more important than this game. If you have to miss a couple days here and there it is not a big deal. MYTHIC PLUS INFO: Everyone in Warsong enjoys doing Mythic+ dungeons. Mythic+ is our main source of entertainment throughout the week when not raiding so we encourage new members to also have an interest in this. Whether you are new to Mythic+ or not, you will have no problem finding guildies to do keys with you throughout the week. RECRUITMENT: As a new guild with a relatively small raiding roster, we are currently recruiting all classes and all healer/DPS specs (tank specs welcome to join for mythic pluses). Your current ILVL and raid experience does not matter. If you are willing to take the time to improve your game-play then you will have no problem! We run enough dungeons/raids throughout the week that ILVL is trivial at this point. You may not start out in our heroic progression but with a bit of patience you should be able to join in eventually. CONTACT INFO: If you are interested in joining Warsong or require more information feel free to get into contact with the following Officers: Felivan(Mrizzly#1636) Lendras(Astradamas#1932) Kalendrus(Tiburius#1717) http://warsong-turalyon.shivtr.com/Felivan24 Aug 28
Aug 24 [H] <Bad> 8/9H Recruiting! <Bad> is a small guild made from a bunch of IRL friends that wanted to start raiding semi-casually and have fun. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter. We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are 8/9H ToS and are quickly expanding our ranks! Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP and other Steam games as well in our offtime. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in. Currently recruiting: -DPS- ALL exceptional DPS (Hybrid class flexibility preferred, not required.) Leave a reply or HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested!!Hydrophobia0 Aug 24