Turalyon

Jun 3 [A] LFM DPS+Healers Casual Progression Hello Everyone! <Reapers Blades of Lament-Turalyon> is currently recruiting for guild members to join us on our current cross-realm raid group, which raids Thursday and Friday nights within the hours of 9 and 11PM EST. We are currently raiding Nighthold-Normal and have made a few attempts on the 9th boss. We are a casual progression group, so no hardcore mentalities welcome. We are a friendly, accommodating group who knows that life comes before gaming, but our main goal is to progress, so milestones for the group are focused around it. With that being said, current raid recruitment requirements are that your raiding character must have an item level of 860 or higher, you must have a mature attitude and mindset, commitment to the raid as a whole is necessary, and a desire to have fun should be apparent. Once we've recruited enough consistently available, contributing guildies, we intend to do a partial split from the current group to run guild runs, from which times would be Thursday and (currently presented) Monday nights between the hours of 9 and 11PM EST. Friday nights would still be open to raid with the current raid group. We aim to have every member geared appropriately with full 4-piece set pieces, which would be divvied out using Guild Master Looter. This is to prepare for Tomb of Sargeras smooth progression. Outside of Raid recruitment, we are also recruiting for guild members who may not be interested in raiding or other end-game content, but just want to have a guild to call home. Just let me know of your interest to join outside of raid, and I will be more than happy to provide you answers to any questions you may have. Thanks for your consideration in joining our guild! If you have any questions, you can send me a reply here or you can contact either Deitan (Guild Master-Me) or Nephus (Raid Master) in game. Happy Gaming!Deitan3 Jun 3
May 31 <Impure>10/10H Sat/Sun 6-9EST LFM for Mythic! <Impure> 10/10H Sat/Sun 6-9EST (Server) Looking to kill some bosses in Mythic before Tomb releases! With that said we are in high need of dedicated raiders that are willing to come and enjoy the game, with progression. Very experienced officer core looking to add more people to our two day weekend fun! We are a laid back mature group looking for like minded players. With a two day weekend schedule we ask that all players intending on raiding be on time and be prepared for the weekend. We currently are in high need of DPS and possibly one healer. Right now we are not looking for any class on the Conq. token (DH/Pally/Lock/Priest). DPS: DK/WW/Shaman/Druid/Mage Healer: Sham/Druid Any more questions feel free to message Ratone/Ratty, Jooko, Dès , Plavalguna, Kaowin in game. Also a few Btags: Hut#1499-- GM Desekrated#1563-- Officer Thanks and look forward from hearing from everyone!Ratone14 May 31
May 30 [H]<Concordant> 9/9H LF DPS ... Openings: DPS (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Demon Hunter) About Concordant: 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 3/10M Nighthold 3/3H Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare +15 Mythic Dungeons Long term, team focused group 18+ age requirement Repairs, food, and enchants provided. Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:15 PM server (EST) We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members. Our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Orgrimmar, HFC, and Nighthold achievement mounts, as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements. You can also contact... any of our other guild members online at the time, and they will direct you to an officer. ____________________________________________________________________________ While we are recruiting for our mythic raid progression, we are also looking for all strong players who are interested in clearing high level 5-man content. If you are aspiring to clear +12 and above Mythic Dungeons, but not interested in raiding, your application will still be considered.Novasolan10 May 30
May 28 Potentially Moving to Turalyon Hi all! My current realm is way oversaturated with raid guilds and I'm looking to move my entire guild somewhere new. I'd be mainly starting from scratch and just putting feelers out there to see if anyone would be interested in joining. Please comment if you'd be interested. Here's my guild spam and thanks for looking! The Torchwood Team is a 6 year old friendly, adult oriented guild looking to have fun while vanquishing evil. We are currently recruiting experienced raiders of all roles and classes for Tomb of Sargeras and what is left of Nighthold. Not into raiding but need somewhere to come and hang out? That's fine too! Here's exactly what we're looking for: Players that can come on Friday and Saturday Nights from 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Time. Looking for 90% attendance. Players that enjoy being part of a team. There's no "I" in team (unless you spell it funny). Players that will stick around because they love WoW. We're really not interested in the "try the new stuff, get bored and leave" people. Players that show up on time and are prepared with the fights already researched. No one likes to wait for that 1 or 2 people that are asking for a summon 10 minutes into raid time then rush in asking who can make an enchant. You know who you are. Players who like to be social and play outside of raid time. There's lots to do, and why not do it with your in game BFFs? Players who are patient. Wipes happen, progress can slow. Patience, young Padwan, Patience. Do you like to gear and then quit? Please drive thru to the next guild ad. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Players who also help themselves. You realize there's ways to get gear and Artifact Power outside of raiding! WOO! Players who like using Discord, cuz that's what we use! Players who are fine with the Loot Council loot system. Everyone gets a fair shot. REALLY! Players who keep up with the class changes, BiS and the best things to use for each boss. All the cool people are doing it. Players that are experienced. We are not here to teach you how to raid. Sorry! Interested? Sweet! Feel free to fill an application out on our website (www.twmg.guildlaunch.com) or leave a comment below.Pérry0 May 28
May 28 [H] 9/10M <Los Fracciones> lf late night DPS Los Fracciones (9/10M) is looking for the last few dps to stabilize our core roster. We're open to anything other than warlocks or shadow priests, and we are strongly looking for rogues and mages. Current raid times Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-12AM PST or 11:30-3AM EST We will almost certainly be adding a 3rd day in the near future, which will be the same time on Thursday. Website: losfracciones.enjin.com Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/160607/ Raid environment is very chill, lighthearted and civil; we are strongly anti nerd-rage and run our raids as such, the most "aggressive" sort of thing you'll hear is probably someone calling for discord to be cleared when we're about to pull. I think at people for screwing up is pointless because it just makes them anxious, making them more likely to screw up. That said, us being "chill" doesn't mean that we all just goof off, and "nobody yells" isn't a skewed way of saying that we just have no leadership; we are serious about progressing as quickly as possible, and hope to fill our roster with the last few stable people we need to really push in ToS. We also do a lot of M+ and play other games together regularly. The average age of our raiders is probably 26 and we enjoy amicable ball busting; it's all with love, but if you're easily offended you might not appreciate some of our off-color humor. Normally we progress a lot faster than this but we got stuck for over 2 months at 3/10, having only 2 days worth of attempts in 10 weeks due to attendance issues (several people had to leave due to work/school schedules). We have a super solid core of 17, and we'd love to find the last few people to stabilize our roster. Honestly the main reason we stayed during those stagnant weeks, and why the guild didn't end up crumbling, is because the people are just so enjoyable. Add any of us if you have any questions Guild leader: Brazilnut#1736 Officers: elle#1865 (me) shnubbs#1688 ltkettch#1407Choa0 May 28
May 25 <Deimos> 10/10H LF DPS/Healer <Deimos> is a Horde guild on Turalyon currently looking for a healer(Pally/Monk preferred) some DPS for main spots in our raid team! Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 Est. We pretty much clear H NH(all but Gul'Dan) in one night so we are doing Alt runs on Thursdays until Tomb comes out. We use Discord and using RCLoot Council once Tomb comes out. The guild is full of mature adults who enjoy to play the game together. We are all friends and think the guild environment should be like a family. All are welcome, but we are looking seriously at this time to fill our few remaining DPS spots and healing position. Recruitment contacts: blastphemy#1585 (Veriande) Ginz#1335 (Averagediq) Jseid#1539 (Gruul) SnailKing#11693 (Izho) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/DeimosVeriande8 May 25
May 25 Restro Druid Looking for a home I am currently in search of a raiding guild Horde side. Days and times don't matter currently as I have an open availability. I have am full clear on both Normal and Heroic Nighthold. Thanks in advance!Semine3 May 25
May 24 Looking for casual guild to hang out with Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a cool laid back casual guild to run some content with. Can't really commit to a raid team cause my kids are heavily involved in different sports and often can't get on till around 8-9 central time. I have 5 110 alliance toons and can fulfill any roll needed although not a great healer. Looking for people to quest/dungeon run with and I wouldn't mind filling in for a raid spot in case people don't show. Let me know if I might be a fit in your guild!Twofastdemon2 May 24
May 24 delete deleteKatikins14 May 24
May 21 (H) Fury Warrior LFG 875 Fury Warrior Looking to get into a casual raiding guild. Laid back mature player. Have discord but probably won't actually talk much in it. I will chat in it however. Quick learner. Won't die to the same. Mechanic twice lol. I can not always commit to certain times but would prefer after 7-8est and not weekends. Haven't done too much raiding in the past but trying to get into it. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild. Cheers!Peynz3 May 21
May 21 8/10M H Late night guild LF DPS Los Fracciones, Horde Turalyon is looking for DPS for our mythic raid team. We are currently 8/10M in NH and were 7/7M 2/3M in EN and ToV. We are currently recruiting DPS, both ranged and melee. If you have a Healing Offspec and don't mind swing healing on 5 heal fights, even better. Our Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 11:30P to 3:00A server (10:30P-2:00A central). If you're interested hit us up in game, or our officers Btags are Vassago at” Brazilnut#1736” Kettch at “LtKettch#1407” Choa at elle#1865, or Shnubbs at shnubbs#1688.Kettch0 May 21
May 19 delete Looking for Casual Raiding guild that is active after 9 pm EST. I have cleared Nighthold and most of H Nighthold when I get the chance to get in a group. Just message me online with any relevant info. Thank youNitestash8 May 19
May 18 <Tribe> Recruiting <Tribe> is looking to recruit some ranged Dps and a druid healer. We are 10/10 NH normal, 9/10 NH Herioc. Any questions contact bananaslug#1866 Cyny#1638Smâsh0 May 18
May 17 [H]<The Crimson Warriors> LF Mythic Raiders:) UPDATED 4/26 Tired of guild shopping? Did your guild die? Are you looking for semi-hardcore raiding that doesn't feel like a second job, comes with a flexible raiding schedule and to be a part of a family that's drama free? If that sounds like you, <The Crimson Warriors> may be the last guild you ever join! A little bit about us: TCW was formed by PvE oriented, vanilla/BC raiders who enjoy clearing heroic/mythic bosses before the release of the new content. We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team-oriented, like-minded raiders to pursue mythic content at a semi-hardcore pace. :) Our Progression: 7/7H, 6/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10H, 1/10M Nighthold ... General Info - Server: Turalyon-US, Horde - Website: http://www.TCWguild.enjin.com (Learn more here) - Days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Times: 9pm - 12am EST, invites go out around 8:45 and pulling at 9pm. - VoIP: We require all raiders to have Discord. You do not need to have a microphone, but being able to listen and respond is necessary. - Our loot system: We use a Loot Council via Master Looter of our guild master, raid leader and officers. Our council has seen how unfair the /roll system can be. We strive to distribute loot fairly to everyone involved in the kill and make sure several factors are considered before handing out loot. Our raid group has two types of membership: - Core: Players who can commit to being on time for all 3 raid nights and plan on staying the full 9 hours each week. We expect 90% attendance from core members. - Support: Players who and can commit to being here 1-2 nights a week and/or plan to stay for at least 3-8 hours a week total. We're very flexible!! Current Recruitment: (Updated 4/26) TCW is open to any and all players who enjoy clearing heroic/mythic bosses before the release of new content. Currently, we're especially interested in: ALL CLASSES/SPECS EXCEPT TANKS AND PRIESTS! :) Who to Contact Feel free to whisper any of the following officers in game with questions or just to chat: Anokin#1891 (Raid Leader), Elayna#11139 (GM - that's me!), Setenza#1717, JesseWest#1836, ScottTyson#1166 Thanks for reading! I really hope to hear from you soon! :)Elayna101 May 17
May 16 [A] <Torment> Recruiting Raiders 10/10H 1/10M Hello! <Torment> is looking to expand our roster in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. We currently have a stable core group of raiders but would like to add specific classes and specs to our raid group. We are an active, friendly guild that has a fun time while we are raiding but we are serious and focused when we need to be. Whether you are an experienced raider or are new to raiding, <Torment> is a great place to call 'home'. Progression raiding is our focus. We are looking for players that show up each raid night, are willing to follow directions, and have a positive attitude. Our raid leader and our officers are all veteran raiders and are willing to help anyone grow to their maximum potential! Raid Times Are: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11pm Eastern (Server) time Current Content Cleared: 10/10 Heroic NH 1/10 Mythic NH 1/1 Hogger Current Needs: Hunter Rogue Flexible Healing classes (IE: DPS classes with good healing offsets) As with most raiding guilds we are always accepting talented players with mindsets that match our own. Please do not hesitate to contact us if your class or spec was not listed above. Please contact any of the following individuals if you are interested in learning more! Vyndetta Sacredfist Desertpath Beaùty XharXhar2 May 16
May 14 [A]-Annunaki - LF Healer, 2DPS Core Spots <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server(US) is looking for 1 healer and 2 melee dps to expand our core from 10 man for progression; 9/10H. And to venture with into ToS. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. Mythic 5 mans are also available Mon/Wed nights, 8PM EST. We have a fun, friendly, patient group willing to work together to succeed. Loot is personal and everyone is more than willing to share their spoils for the sake of advancement. We also have exceptional raid attendance! Social players are always welcomed! btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil1 May 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk4 May 13
May 12 Mage looking for home I'm currently looking for a new home, recently guild disbanded due to rough times. Current ilvl is 886 but have done 10/10 herioc nh. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids Monday-Thursday after 7pm server time. Post some info below and I'll contact!Mung4 May 12
May 11 [A] Hypnotic Sales! Updated August 21st, 2016 Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down! Package 1: Mythic Archimonde with Loot + Mount - 1.5Mil (Price is up for discussion) - You will get all gear you want for your main spec - You will obtain the FelSteel Annilhator - Achievement "Mythic Archimonde" - You will obtain the title - "Defiler's End" ****SOLD OUT! **** Package 2: Mythic BlackHand Mount - 300k (Price is up for discussion) - You will be rewarded the IronHoof Destroyer - Any transmog that you wish off that boss - Achievement "Mythic: BlackHand Crucible" - You will obtain the title - "IronBane" ****SOLD OUT**** When we run! Package 1 & 2: Wednesday's between 8-9pm EST What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON* You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge. Reason: On Mythic Archimonde, many mechanics can cause wipes if not done properly. (Chains, Laser Beam, Kiting Doom fire, & being spread out in last phase). This also goes for other Mythic bosses in HFC. - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956 Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/Laatu7 May 11
May 10 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit3 May 10
May 9 Server info I have been on ED sense vanilla, and have been thinking about xfering off and maybe switching over to horde. How is horde v alliance with pop and just alot of things like thatOrball5 May 9
May 8 [A] LF all roles for Heroic Nighthold <On a Budget> Raiding/social guild interested in heroic and eventually mythic progression. Currently looking for talented players that are interesting in progression into heroic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. We are in need of a healer and ranged dps. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9PM server time (EST). -Discord for voice chat There is no ilvl requirement and no experience needed, we only ask that you are 110 and willing to gear up and raid with us. Message Trelopades for any serious inquiries.Trelopades0 May 8
May 5 [H] <Smoldering Embers> Recruiting for NH Hello! <Smoldering Embers> is currently recruiting for our core roster. We are a casual new raiding guild on Turalyon. At the moment we are at 10/10 N NH. Smoldering Embers is a group of friends who are interested in raiding and seeing content as it is released. We love to joke around in raids and we hang out in discord when not raiding. We assist other players with mythic dungeons, quests or sometimes even leveling. Expectations: *Please be respectful of others. *Show up to raids on time with consumables ready and please be repaired. *Have Fun! Current Recruiting: Tanks DPS: Ranged or Melee Healers: Full (Heals/dps OS) Raid Times: Saturdays: 11:30pm EST *We are test adding in an additional day during the week* Contacts: Feel free to reach out to Nevania or Simplestfox Nevania#1845 Simplestfox#1865 Or our direct discord link! https://discord.gg/9kDEUa4 Please feel free to post something about yourself and join in the fun! Thanks and good luck!Simplestfox3 May 5
May 2 Come join us for some pugging! Here is a quick list of the remaining pugs happening this week from my discord if you find yourself looking for a group to jump into. If you would like to join the group, please add the contact listed with the run information. HORDE Date: May 2nd, 2017 @7:30pm EST Raid: Heroic: Nighthold (No AOTC Req) Contact: Morang-Turalyon (Mo2112#1862) Current Horde Pug Progression: 10/10N, 10/10H Nighthold ________________________________ HORDE Organized Crime – Turalyon Date: May 2, 2017 @7:30pm - 10:30pm EST Raid: Heroic Nighthold Tryouts Contact: Doominitus-Turalyon (Dominitus#1741) Recruitment Needs: High desire for a Hunter & Rogue, but any good DPS will be considered. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday / Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST. You must be able to make those times to be considered for the trial. If you're cross realm, do not try out if you're not willing to transfer for Mythic progression. __**Current Progression:**__ 10/10H , 3/10M Nighthold 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/7M Emerald Nightmare ________________________________ HORDE Date: May 5th, 2017 @7:30pm EST Raid: Normal Nighthold for AP Contact: Morang-Turalyon (Mo2112#1862) Current Horde Pug Progression: 10/10N, 10/10H Nighthold _________________________________________________________ HORDE Date: May 6th, 2017 @9:30pm EST Raid: Mythic Trial of Valor (Full Clear) Contact: Sieara-Turalyon (Sieara#1968) Sign-up using the link below (20 spots) https://goo.gl/forms/ThUX3TytN2QEavv63 Current Horde Pug Progression: 7/7N, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 1/3M Trial of Valor 10/10N, 2/10H Nighthold Glory of the Legion Raider Trial of Valor Achievements ________________________________________________________Sìeara6 May 2
Apr 30 [A] <The Journeymen> [Stormrage] 4/10M <The Journeymen> (Alliance, Stormrage) are recruiting! Founded in 2006, The Journeymen have a long tradition of successful raiding, and we're looking to continue. We've been AOTC every tier since it being a thing, and continue in Legion to push ourselves through mythic content! Currently 4/10M, we raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8-11est, while doing other fun guild things throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons and such. We are currently most interested the following classes/specs: Mistweaver Monk Elemental Shaman Warlock Shadow Priest Mage Balance Druid Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter If your class/spec isn't listed, we are always looking for great players who fit in well within our team, so please don't hesitate to contact us! We can be reached by filling out an application on our discord: https://discord.gg/daGCdFm I can be reached on bnet if you have any questions @ stall#1624. Please remember, however, reaching out on bnet is not a substitution for an application. Every new member must apply. Hope to talk to you very soon!Stàll0 Apr 30
Apr 30 Attn 800 LW <3 Looking for an awesome leather worker who can craft the legendary mail gloves. I have all the mats minus the bloods and the other wardens scale thing. Willing to pay 30k for those mats i cannot provide. If you can make it and are willing, i am willing to negotiate if its not too outrageous. Bnet is Ginz#1335. Someone please come to the rescue!Averagediq0 Apr 30
Apr 29 (H) Deadly Chaos Looking for More Hello all, just like the title says we are looking for more people. We are primarily on after 8 pm EST and would like to eventually get back into raiding. If you are a returning player or want to grow with a guild, come check us out.Nitestash1 Apr 29
Apr 28 [H] 902 Feral LF Late Night Home 1 Day a Week to 7 Days a week, as long as its after 9:30 Est. Looking to get into Mythic NH and scratch some bosses. My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Rem%c3%b6rse/simple My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21862804/latest/#bracket=-1Remörse3 Apr 28
Apr 28 Chainspike Holy Pally Hi I am currently in an amazing guild but I can no longer make their raid times due to work constraints. I do not want to leave my guild but I also would love to help out any guilds who are short on numbers or struggling for heals. I am a holy pally 900+ with mythic experience. I can do Wednesday (every other) and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday solid. If you're interested just send me a PM Chainspike#1202. I also am very laid back and I don't rage or jump out due to a wipe. I realize a lot of you are progressing and I have no problem staying to help you get over bumps in the road.Chainspike1 Apr 28
Apr 28 898 lock lf HEROIC Fri/Sat HORDE Looking for a new guild, after a merger didn't go the way we wanted to. I've been in the same guild for this expansion, but the new atmosphere of the merged guilds is just not my cup of tea. I'm 898 affliction warlock, with 10/10H Nighthold. I prefer to stick with a heroic guild, because I don't have time to dedicate myself to the farming that is required for mythic. I would consider Mythic if its a laid back environment and if people aren't popping blood vessels with every wipe. I would want a progressing mythic group, so I won't stick out like a sore thumb because I've not done mythic raiding in awhile. My completely free nights that would guarantee 100% attendance are Friday and Saturday. I always have plenty of flasks/food/runes on me, I'm on time, and I'm always at my keyboard except for breaks. I like running mythic + through out the week. What I am looking for: I want a guild of people who aren't in high school. I'm middle aged, and find I just don't mesh well with the wowbros mentality. I don't mind playing with younger folk (20+), but when the atmosphere of the guild has more frat bros than Animal House, I have a problem. I want a nice, laid back environment, where everyone is chiil and friendly, that work together with a family mentality. I've played WoW since launch. Before that I played Everquest for several years. I'm finding as I get older I just don't have the patience to deal with people who just aren't respectful. I would prefer a Horde guild on a non douche server, so I can still cross realm with my friends. Low chance I would go alliance unless it's a great bunch of people. Friday and Saturday nights, but not too late 7pm-8pm central start time would be ideal.Seragos2 Apr 28
Apr 28 (H) 4/10M Glitter Kittens LF Mythic Raiders Glitter Kittens is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks for progress through Mythic Nighthold! We are located on Turalyon (US) and we are looking for passionate players that enjoy challenging content and socializing outside of raids as well as putting time and effort into their character's personal progression. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday: 9PM EST-12AM EST (Server time) 6 total hours per week Always optional third alt/farm night, Wednesday: 9PM EST-12AM EST Classes/Roles Need: - Healers - Holy Paladin - High Holy Priest - High Wind Walker Monk - High Shaman - Low All other healers can apply, exceptional applicants will be considered. - DPS - Frost Mage - Medium Affliction Warlock - High Rogue - High Warrior - High All other DPS can apply, exceptional applicants will be considered. Use the form below to apply to the guild, we will respond inside of 3 days. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW5xNhhs9lZ3n8T9qmweGteBQlBqmGKx-pwZPJCWFNqdjplA/viewform If you have any questions you can message me in game or on battle.net, my battle tag is Setis#1563, you can also contact Zipbae or Spoopybox in game.Mentalfrost4 Apr 28
Apr 27 [A] LF core and flex players <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server(US) is looking for 1 healer and 1 melee dps to join our core raid team for progression; 8/10H (normal cleared). And to venture into ToS with us when its live. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We are also looking for players for our Friday night casual flex group. Raid time will be 8PM EST - 11PM EST. Mythic 5 mans are also available Mon/Wed nights, 8PM EST. Social players are always welcomed! We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Apr 27
Apr 27 [H] <Scarlet Crusader> 10/10H Recruiting Dps We are currently raiding Nighthold and trying to recruit for ToS. Räyine leads the Tues/Thurs group from 9pm to midnight. Daedrïc leads the Wed/Fri group from 9pm to midnight. Lissiandra leads the third group from Sunday/Monday 9pm-midnight.Raid Times remain flexible for the guild members as we understand Life > WoW and we want to give all our raiders an honest chance to get some game time. Tues/Thur Group: 10/10 normal Nighthold cleared, 10/10 on heroic. Recruiting: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, En. Shaman, Demon hunter, Paladin. Wed/Fri Group: 10/10 normal Nighthold cleared, 10/10 on heroic. Recruiting: Boomkin, Rogue, Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Shadow Priest, and **Holy / Disc Priest.** Sun/Mon Group: 10/10 normal Nighthold cleared, 10/10 on heroic. Recruiting: dps Mage, lock, ele shaman, hunter, Rogue, warrior, En Shaman, and Resto Shaman. Mythic Notes: We are currently trying to set up mythics with all three groups. None of the groups have a full 20 people to do them, so we are currently combinding the groups to attempt mythics on Friday/Monday nights since we can clear H NH in one night. We want to try mythics and see how far we can go, but are not super serious on being the best progressed mythic Groups. Additional Info: - Server: Turalyon-US, Horde - Voice: We require all raiders to have Discord. You do not need to have a microphone, but being able to listen and respond is necessary. - Our loot system: We use RCLootCouncil via Master Looter. Our council has seen how unfair the /roll system can be. We strive to distribute loot fairly to everyone involved in the kill and make sure several factors are considered before handing out loot. BoP: MS > OS > Guild disenchant BoE: MS > Guild bank Contacts: You can send us an in-game mail or add us on B.net if interested or have questions. Raid Leader/Officer: Räyine (alt 132 for the "ä") (Rayine#1988) Raid Leader/Officer: Piarma/Daedrïc (alt 139 for the "ï") Raid Leader/Officer: Lissiandra (Lissi#11627) Kirito (Espy#1119) Rarara (KingRaRa#1562)Kirito10 Apr 27
Apr 26 <Infinitus Arbitrium>[Horde]Starting H-NH <Infinitus Arbitrium> is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras/Heroic NH progression! In need of DPS +1 Tank+ DPSw/Tank offspec! Raid times are 8-11pm Wed/Thur EST. Leads are all 10/10 H-NH AOTC as well as veteran raiders. Exceptional players welcome! /who Infinitus Arbitrium and look for ANY Bjørn in the name to get ahold of me or for other officers Hotsforumon Ifreezeumon Post here if you're interested and I'll get back to you ! Basic addons needed for guild raids are DBM and RCLootCouncil. A basic understanding of mechanics(don't stand in fire) and the willingness to learn and self-criticize are smiled upon and will be rewarded accordingly. If you're looking for a fun place to run old raids for achieves, AP/Legendary farm and M+ and progress through current content then <IA> is for you! Cheers comrades, we hope to be hearing from you soon!Bjørnkrig0 Apr 26
Apr 22 Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild 899 Marksmanship Hunter (Quelthrinal-Perenolde) *easily willing to transfer* (Alliance Only) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19959050/latest#partition=1 Looking for something greater than casual but also not hardcore. Just a raid team that is fun but productive and is focused on progression. Constructive criticism should be well received on both ends. I am a very banter heavy and sarcastic player (never meant to harm, of course), but I am serious about progression and self improvement and can be relied upon to do my best and fix mistakes as they come and are received. I have decent raiding experience, raided 5 days a week in WoD for 2 guilds, some light Mythic experience. Very adaptable player willing to take criticism and improve my own performance and do the job as needed. Raid Times: Open to anything Any questions? Just post a comment on here, or contact me in game. RealID: Floffa#1121Quelthrinal17 Apr 22
Apr 22 Heroic Prog needs 1 healer, 1 melee 8/10 <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 1 healer and 1 melee DPS to join our core raid team for progression. Current progression is: 8/10H (normal cleared). Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We will move on to Tomb once it goes live. We are also creating a casual flex raid night which be on Friday nights, 8PM EST - whenever, and are looking for all roles, specs, classes to fill. Mythic 5 mans take place on Mon/Wed nights, 8PM EST. Social players are always welcomed! We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Apr 22
Apr 21 Recruitment & Community Discord So as many of you have heard, we have a realm discord. Our goal is to get people to transfer here and help bring the community back to where it was in the past. We actually have an excellent group of people on this server, so I'm happy we can get something like this going. How can it benefit you? If you recruit, it can help you find people for your guild. If you like to find runs for pugs or mythic +s, it can help you get a regular group together if you're not interested in the in game cross realm randoms. If you're just looking to socialize with our realm regardless of faction, this is like a giant trade chat without all the guild spam. If you are looking for a guild, you can see your options and easily get in contact with officers even without being logged into the game (discord has a mobile app).For starters you need to join. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/SZydV9p - 18+ since there is a NSFW channel (right click on the channel and hit mute if you want) - Upon joining, you need to do 2 things. First, change your name to your exact in game character name, weird characters and all. Second, list your faction off to the right. [A] for Alliance, [H] for Horde and [H/A] if you are both, but put the A or H first depending on which faction is your main one. For example, mine would be Sìeara [H/A] since I am both factions, but Horde is my primary. Not from Turalyon? Your name would look more like Sieara-Stormreaver [H] and then continue on with getting permissions as they relate to you. - All permissions are limited upon joining, so you need to message me to get promoted to Battle.net and let me know what your main's class is (rogue, priest, etc). I change the color of your name to represent that. Helps in a way for pugs, mythic +s, regular mythics, transmog fun runs, etc if you try and join a group. __________________________________________________________ Alright, now that you should be on discord and have access I'll do a quick run down of everything it can be used for. People who dislike notifications should right click on the server name at the top, click on NOTIFICATION SETTINGS and check MUTE RECRUITMENT & COMMUNITY so that the server is disabled from annoying you. You can select other mute options if you just really hate people. I guess you shouldn't really be on discord at that point as you are probably anti-community anyways. Regardless, this will make your life on the realm discord better. 1. Barrens Chat This is basically your WoW chatter. 2. Looking For Group This is my favorite channel to use. It's beneficial to both raid teams and people on the hunt for Mythic +s and transmogrification runs. While there is an in game finder, I'm not always in game so it's nice to have access to planning for a certain time to be on and do a key. This channel also has a bot which is super fabulous. To use the bot, you put !pug (this has to be lowercase or it won't work) exact character name and realm. Example: !pug Sìeara Turalyon It will then post something like this: Sìeara - Turalyon - 110 Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Turalyon/Sìeara/advanced Equipped Item Level: 880 Guild:Synthesis Artifact Level: 36 Mythics: +2: 46, +5: 11, +10: 0, +15: 0 Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge: [Y] EN: 7/7 (N), 7/7 (H), 7/7 (M) TOV: 3/3 (N), 3/3 (H), 0/3 (M) NH: 8/10 (N), 8/10 (H), 0/10 (M) Gems Equipped: 4/4. 0 gem/s are bad Legendaries: 2/2 Enchants: 4/4 I often use it when I'm in M+s to sort of spy on people who have joined the group or check out what cross realm pickups we may have acquired if we're doing some sort of raid that isn't full guild. Also helps if you're looking for a group to say you're looking for a group for whatever then submit and then submit the pug part. In order for the bot to work, that information needs to be in it's own entry post. 3. Hosted PUG Events If there is something you can sign up for, this is where you will look. Follow the directions in order to sign up and participate in whatever groups are available. Guilds may post here, random events like Mythic cross-realm etc. If you do sign up, please make the effort to have basic knowledge about encounters. If you need help, there is a strategy guide channel you can ask questions in as well. 4. Strategy Guides This is literally just videos, links and discussions about encounters. Keep it on topic please. It's there to benefit those who need the help.Sìeara8 Apr 21
Apr 21 <Federation Starflex> LFM Casual Flex Raiding Hey Turalyon community! Our guild <Federation Starflex> is currently looking for more members to fill up our weekly raid and become a part of our friendly community. Here's our story. Our founding core consists of several former Heroic/Mythic raiders whose schedules just don't mesh up for cutting edge progression anymore. We all love raiding at its core and didn't want to miss fun content, so we came up with a one night weekly group to still get some raiding in on a casual level. Our goal is to full clear the current raid each week in one night, eventually moving up to heroic for a given tier while we wait for the next raid. We have been accomplishing that for Nighthold and are looking to bring in more people to fill out the group. So why join us? First of all, we are somehow nice people, great players who know our stuff, and are casual-friendly all at the same time, given the light raiding schedule. We don't mind helping people get up to speed and we try to run a group that's both fun and patient. We are also a community of players who chat with one another outside of raids and spend our off-time running other things in-game together. The short version of all this is that we're looking for some like-minded players who enjoy raiding but don't want to spend a lot of time doing it. We want to see content efficiently and have a good time doing so. Most importantly, many people who run with us get all kinds of legendaries so get 'em while they're hot! Our raid schedule is simple: Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST server time. Invites go out 15 minutes prior. We usually finish our full clear in about 2 hours but won't run more than 3 hours any week. It's a light schedule that's friendly for a casual raider and plenty of time to see each raid without a huge weekly commitment. Our roster needs are mostly good DPS as well as hybrid players who can back up as a tank or healer in a pinch. We have the essentials already but off-spec flexibility is a plus in case something comes up with one of our tanks or healers. Just covering the bases here! We have room for some pure DPS classes too so don't be shy about that. That should sum up our guild pitch, I think. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reply to this post or reach out to one of us! Leader Person: Jungard#1814 Officer People: Frostydrank#1464, Char#1804 Thanks for reading!Aktauren1 Apr 21
Apr 21 [H] Dethroned Guild/Raid Recruitment 10/10N and 6/10H We are building a Core Heroic Raid group with a fun atmosphere and eventually looking to push in to Mythic content. Raid nights are Tues/Wed 8:30 to 11pm SERVER time (EST). We provide Flasks, Food, Enchants, and Gems to our raiders. Currently looking for: 1 tank, 1-2 healer(s), and all ranged DPS. Everyone is welcome to join even if you are not looking to raid. We are running daily Mythic+ 10-15 and always looking for more to have guild runs. We are 18+ in age and want a mature environment for all of our members to be able to enjoy the game the way they want to enjoy it. For information about the guild you can look up: Draket, Ralabokk, Cakestand, or Alcapwnd. My(Ralabokk)Btag is Lockheartt#1101 feel free to add me for any questions or interested about joining our guild.Ralabokk1 Apr 21
Apr 20 [A] 889 DH Tank LF home Hello, Just looking for a home to enjoy the end game content in WoW. Not looking for anything to hardcore. My available hours would be 9pm-12am pretty much any day of the week or weekend. I do have minimal experience in Nighthold I have tanked the raid at least 2 times there are a few fights I need to work on, but I'm pretty good at being resourceful and continue even without a guild to try and progress my skills and gear. Feel free to respond to this post or message me in-game at Nextokkin.Nextokkin0 Apr 20
Apr 20 [H] Druid - Resto / Balance LFGuild Looking for a guild that is actually raiding, preferably Heroic or Mythic NH. 888 ilvlAloreth3 Apr 20
Apr 19 Core Grp LF healer 6/10H, Building Casual Grp <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 1 healer to join our 10 man core raid team for progression. Current progression is: 6/10H (normal cleared). Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We will move on to Tomb once it goes live. We are also creating a casual flex raid night which be on Friday nights, 8PM EST - whenever, and are looking for all roles, specs, classes to fill. Mythic 5 mans take place on Wed nights, 8PM EST. Social players are always welcomed! We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Apr 19
Apr 18 <OC> Guild Tryout's for Mythic Spots This run is for trialing for Mythic Spots for Organized Crime on Turalyon. This is not a carry run. Faction: Horde Guild: Organized Crime - Turalyon Date: April 18th, 2017 @7:30pm - 10:30pm EST Raid: Heroic NightHold Tryout's Contact: Doominitus-Turalyon (Dominitus#1741) Recruitment Needs: Mostly Range DPS - Hunter . Any good DPS will be considered though. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday / Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST. You must be able to make those times to be considered for the trial. If you're cross realm, do not try out if you're not willing to transfer for Mythic. Current Progression: 10/10H , 2/10M NightHoldDoominitus3 Apr 18
Apr 18 [A] Pandamonium 5/10 M LF Ranged Dps We are currently looking for exceptional ranged dps to fill out our mythic raid roster. If you have prior experience with mythic raiding and know the requirements of a mythic raider (flask, enchants, rotation, mechanics, etc.) then contact us. We are looking for most ranged classes, but Pandamonium is currently full on melee/tank/heal rolls. Please get in contact with either our guild leader or raid leader to pursue this further. Battle Tag: balrage#1910, is the current raid leader and is mostly available in the evenings. We raid Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 8:30 pm to 12:00 am. We do alt raids among other stuff like M+ among other things on off nights. PS. Know how to take a little criticism and jokes because we are fluent in both. Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Pandamonium Website: http://chenstormstout2016.guildlaunch.com/Gantarn4 Apr 18
Apr 17 [A] Hypnotic Sales! H Guldan! Updated April 17th, 2017 Hello I am Laatu from Hypnotic. I am the raid lead and Gm of the guild. We are now offering carries of all sorts for anyone interested in gear, achievements, and even mounts. Have numerous packages that we offer to help fit your needs. Please keep checking back for either new packages or update on pricing. Prices may go up or down! Package 1: H Guldan - 100k - Any Loot not needed by our raiders - All Loot bonus rolled by you - AoTC "Ahead of the curve: Gul'dan" What we need from YOU: *GOLD MUST BE GIVEN TO US ON SERVER TURALYON* You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold for our packages - Your Btag so we can keep track of you - Must pay the day you make your appointment for your run. - Looking for half deposit as we have limited spots and fully book each week. - On some fights we may ask you to die or jump off the ledge. - PLEASE, be online 10mins or so before your scheduled time slot for your run!!! Frequently Asked Questions: Question: Can you invite me cross realm? Answer: Yes we can. Can invite you on from any realm and get you in the raid. **Note, Mythic is not cross realm and must be on Turalyon to be invited to raid.** Question: Can you lower the price for me? Answer: We feel that our prices are very fair and will generally stay the same unless we feel they need to go up or down. The price stated above is the price the run will be. Question: What payment options do you accept? Answer: We ONLY accept gold on our realm (Turalyon). We DO NOT accept other ways of payments. Gold only please. Question: Can my friends come? Answer: We would love to run yourself, friends and family. We will try our best to schedule you with your friends/family at the same time. We will do our very best to fit all of your needs. If you have any other questions or would like to book yourself for the next soonest spot, please add Laatu#1956 Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/Laatu278 Apr 17
Apr 17 [H] 10/10N 5/10H NH AGGRO Recruiting Were looking to refill some vacant DPS slots in our raid group and progress smoothly through Nighthold. Recruiting several ranged DPS all classes and specs would be considered right now, min ilvl 860s. We are looking for people that do not have an issue making it to raid. We understand life happens and are willing to work with you though. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm realm time We do require all the basics, flasks, foods, pre-pots/pots. Discord is our chat of choice. Were a friendly guild that the bulk of has been raiding together for many years and recently server transferred in legion. The only thing holding us up is the loss of some DPS to life issues. We have a good time raiding but will not carry people through content just to have a full roster. We have a pretty informal recruitment process just respond here, whisper Themoon in game or hit me on Bnet TheMoon#1275. Casuals looking for a home are also very welcome High priority targets. Ele Sham Warlock Mage HunterThemoon21 Apr 17
Apr 16 [A] 10M core LF ranged; Heroic Progression <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 1 ranged DPS (pref mage or spriest) to join our core raid team for progression, as well as mythic+ 5mans. Current progression is: 7/7H, 3/3N, 6/10H (normal cleared). Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We will move on to Tomb once it goes live. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Apr 16
Apr 16 [A] Treacherous Gods lf new raiders for ToS <Treacherous Gods> is recruiting experienced players for its raid core. We are a newly formed semi hardcore guild with heroic/mythic experienced members, preparing for next raid tier! Raid times are tentatively Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm. We are a group of RL friends who juggle school/full time jobs with the game so we understand the importance of having a guild full of like minded people. We are not looking to get any world firsts any time soon but we do want to progress through raids at a competitive pace while still keeping it fun. If you're interested in joining our team we are currently taking all classes and specs! Please add Dilla#11412 or Peral#1314 for more info.Frëya8 Apr 16
Apr 15 875 Prot Pally LFGuild Hello, I am currently looking for a guild that could use a tank for Normal or Heroic Alt runs. I typically can only play late nights after 11:00 PM server and on weekends. I'd be willing to help with anything... I just want to be part of a decent guild with fun people. ThanksKraggs0 Apr 15
Apr 15 LF Sister Raid Guild Tu/Th Hay guys. <Temporary Insanity> - Turalyon 3/10 H is looking for a sister guild to raid with Tu/Th 8-10:30 pm. Real life has been critting our roster pretty hard over the past few months so we currently have a solid raid team of 8-11 raiders. We run personal loot so everyone gets a fair shake at loot. Makes for drama free raiding with no down time between pulls. We typically full clear normal NH in about 2 hours then move to Heroic Open to all classes and specs. We are willing to 1) recruit new members interested in joining, or 2) co raiding with your guild. We are pretty laid back and easy going but try to get down to business on progression pulls. Our only real requirements are you come prepared, be on time and be respectful of others. Leave your politics and religion at the door. If your not overly sensitive, and not a total !@# hat, you'll fit right in. We aim for a good time over everything else. Anyone interested reply to this post, leave your battle ID and someone will contact you or /who Kungpoo or Mojo on our server. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.Omegasupreme3 Apr 15