Turalyon

Jul 2, 2014 WTS Level 25 Alliance Guild 1080 Guild Achievements. All heirloom unlocked. Over 15-20k worth of mats in the bank. 7 bank tabs. Looking for around 60-75k.Bartalbe0 Jul 2, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 <Hordely Simple> 14/14n transitioning to 25s Hello! <Hordely Simple> is a late night weekend raiding guild that has been built from the ground up just about a month ago by a few returning heroic raiders, myself included. We quickly zoomed through Reg raiding and are seeking to expand to 25s, beginning heroics in 10 man as we complete the transition. We are a group that loves to enjoy what we do, while still clearing content. We run on a semi hardcore schedule (Fri/Sat 11:59-3a) and are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team. We are interested in players with high raid attendance, and exceptional raid preparation and awareness. Gear "Item level" is of little importance to us, as any real raider knows how simple it is to get geared up. We are looking for class knowledge, and the ability to perform far above and beyond the expectations of average raiders. Our raid team runs on a loot council system that distributes loot in a way that best benefits the entirety of the group, not an individual. If you are interested, please get in contact with myself (Sparrow-Turalyon , Battletag - Imsupersdw#1919. We would love to hear from you!Sparrow1 Jul 1, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 Horde Heals LF heroic SoO Looking for a heroic SoO raid team (10m preferred) that raids 2 nights a week. I have a 574 resto druid or a 568 disc priest available. My heroic xp in SoO is currently 3/14, but am a very competent and skilled player (been playing since BC). No drama. Awa#1744.Awatu2 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM run Title says it all contact me via battle tag thanks in advance Cyborg#1143Broloff0 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 Vanilla Player looking for guild (A) Hey all, After a 5 year break I've returned to the game just in time to prepare for WoD. I'm looking to get back into a strong progression guild for the next expansion. My raid history starts way back in vanilla, I was mostly a casual raider but managed to down AQ40 prior to Bc. I started raiding hardcore in Bc, gaining server first BT and Sunwell clears. I continued this pattern all through wrath, but then decided to skip cataclysm and MoP as they didn't have anything truly eye catching to me. My roster includes: 90 resto / balance druid 90 frost Dk 90 Mistweaving Monk 90 Warlock (Main) 532ilvl 90 Hunter I've got flexible hours so can accommodate a 90% raid attendance.Naryn0 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 [H] <Sanctum of Dreams> is recruiting for 25s Hey Guild Seekers! Sanctum of Dreams is a PvE/PvP guild located on Turalyon-US (Eastern).We are a guild full of “normal” working stiffs (don’t hold me to the normal thing). In our free time, we like to have some fun together by breaking things and killing stuff. We currently are combining our 10-man Heroic raid team (7/14) and our normal mode Siege of Orgrimmar team (13/14) to complete 25-man content. In addition to our raid team, we are looking for active PVP players to compete in Arena teams, RBGs, random battleground, and world PVP. As WoD approaches, we’re also seeking casual players to bolster our ranks. We want active, adult (21+) players who enjoy the game, want to kill bosses, and show up for scheduled events. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please enjoy this healthy dose of guild spam: PvE With the raid format changing for WoD, we are combining our 2 10-man raid teams to complete 25-man SoO content. During this time, we will be gearing players and getting raid experience to players that may not have cleared SoO content. Currently we are recruiting dps classes, with preference giving to those with healing off specs. No minimum gear requirements at this time but players are expected to be working towards raid level standards. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9:15pm – 12:15am EST. Flex raiding is also done on off nights/hours to help members who are looking to gear up and get into normal content. PvP We are recruiting for more PvP players for Arena, RBGs and randoms battleground fun. We have quite a few PvPers in the guild, so no need to PvP alone! Casual SoD is always recruiting casual players. In addition to our PVE and PVP teams, SoD enjoys a healthy and active player base. We have scheduled guild events for old content, achievements, and other fun activities. Like farming mounts or pets, gathering old Tier pieces for transmogs, or just running 5 man heroics into the wee hours of the morn? Chances are we’ve got a place for you. Are you looking forward to Warlords of Draenor? Do you want to be part of a guild that encourages all aspects of the game? Would you like to be in a guild with whom you can prepare yourself for the next expansion that is both active and social? If so, please visit cen.enjin.com for more information and to complete the application process (it’s quick and easy)! If the website does not answer all of your questions, message any of our officers/team leaders (Lefthanded, Fluffatron, or Stable) and they will be happy to help you or hit me up on @ Sweenjamin#1296 and we can chat (please send me a note with the friend request so I know why you’re friending me). Thanks for your interest in SoD. LefthandedLefthanded6 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 . Item has been sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired! ...Hyacinthia0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 [H] LF Late-Night/early-Morning Guild. Hi, I have a weird schedule where I can't raid during the day. My hours are: 11:30pm-3am or 9am-12pm I am trying to find a raiding guild that has similar hours to that. I have 11/14 raid experience and am wanting to finish the expansion strong with a raiding guild and at least a normal Garrosh kill. If a begger could be a chooser, I am also looking for a mature 18+ guild (sorry kiddies)!Début1 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 [H] <Preemptive Revenge> Recruiting for 25man Preemptive Revenge is looking for more players to fill its 25man roster! We are located on the horde side of Turalyon and are currently a 10man Heroic Progression guild looking to buff up it’s raider core to ~25 people for the end of the expansion as well as WoD progression. Although we are a 10man most of our group is experienced in 25man raiding, including SoO. Our current raiding times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9-11:30pm est with a third day (usually Sunday) that goes from 9-Midnight est. Currently we are looking for all DPS and Healer Roles, with an emphasis on a Restoration Shaman. We will accept all gear situations, but for a chance at a raid spot the moment of your recruiting you will need to be 540+ ilvl. Experience is not a requirement but is definitely not a detriment. As a guild we are pretty laid back and like to enjoy our time spent in Azeroth, however once we get into raid we like to get to business and progress with the motto of “while it’s a game, no one plays a game to lose.” We have a friendly group of non-raiders, and constantly do extra raids for alts and transmog. In a raider we look for responsibility as well as a thick skin, we won’t belittle you but we won’t glance over mistakes either. If you have any questions or want to talk about an invite please feel free to contact myself, our GM Karayan or our raid leader Malignance at: Vycon#1750 (myself) Karayan#1465 Timelord#1419 (Our Raid leader)Piripaw9 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 WTS Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry I no longer play on this server so I will also consider trading for MoP raid drop pets, or gold on Zul'jin, Shattered Hand, or Tichondrius. Please direct all ingame inquiries to this toon or Thrawna on Zul'jin, thanks!Iamsadcause0 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Looking for members Divine Carnage Looking for people who have a causal attitude with a hardcore addiction! We are a guild looking to find members that are active, not just raiding but also doing old content (achievements and transmog runs). We're not super big on PVP but if you like doing the strange stuff wow has to offer we're the guild you're looking for. We are an eclectic bunch and goofy as hell. We'd love to rebuild our 4/14 Heroic raid team but we need a hella good raid lead. (All interested message Demoncoeus or Cadre for details) Also remember, if you join our guild you get to raid with the legendary Cadre. P.S. If any healer hybrids / offspec / mainspec are looking for work let us know.Demoncoeus0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 So ummm Just a quick question. Is there a guild called panda punchers that is active on this realm???Thorodan2 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 562 destro lock looking for guild Well after a few months' break from the game, most of my friends have switched servers or left the game so I'm in need of a guild. My main goals for the end of this expansion is to hopefully kill Garrosh on normal for the mount and do some CMs for those mounts. As you may have guessed one of my favorite parts of the game is collecting mounts and achievements so I thoroughly enjoy doing old content and current content as well. As far as raiding goes and my history, I started playing in TBC but left at the beginning of wrath and came back around DS in cata. I didn't start raiding until MoP however, and most recently have killed Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, and Thok on normal, as well as experience on Norushen and Siegecrafter and especially on Garrosh which my group got down to 5% from beating him in phase 3. I would really only prefer raiding in normals or below, mainly because I don't want the stress of heroic raiding. I have 5 alts as well, all on horde, including a hunter, priest, monk, shaman, and druid, though the only alt I really invest time into is my hunter who is currently 542. I am a pretty laid back guy and am looking for a friendly, close knit environment that enjoys doing things together. Thank you for reading!Maurtrich0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Shrine pvp As you know, Dictionary and I were having some fun above shrine this past week. Here's a little video of some you horde getting knocked miles and miles away! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYhm6d9G3y4Exuberancè7 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 SWC Group 2 lf 1 tank, 1 heals, and bench SWC, guild that has existed for some years now, has two raid groups, both on the heroic level in preparation for mythic difficulty. Group one is 12/14 heroic and Group two is 2/14 heroic. Group 2 is currently recruiting for a more serious mindset and need a tank and heals to continue heroic progression. contact Ralthen, the raidleader for group 2 for more info. Battletag is: DaltinBydeed #1859.Ralthen2 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 LF Challenge Mode Group Looking to get my transmog set from gold challenge modes before Warlords comes out. To be clear, I'm not looking to be carried, but to be a full part of a team. I've watched the video guides on challenge modes, and am willing to buy the needed consumables. If you need another person for your CM group, don't hesitate to let me know :)Wreckquiem1 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Heroic Experienced Raider LF Raiding Guild A few months ago I decided to take a step back from heroic raiding having gone 11/14H in the current tier as a ranged DPS; I played a Protection Paladin back in the day, but switched to ranged DPS with CATA. I am a highly experienced player who truly has been playing since the early Vanilla days. Completing all content to date (most on Heroic) and someone who remembers what the game used to be like with having to CC mobs just to pull trash successfully. I am a business professional looking for a guild that needs a Tank or Ret/Off Tank for raids. 10 or 25man but 25 would be preferred. Looking for a mature guild (25 & over adults) that wants to have fun, and enjoys this for what it is, A Game. I enjoy completing content, even heroics, but killing the final boss of each tier on heroic is just not my goal anymore. So if you are driving for server firsts, and all that goes along with it, we won’t be a good fit. I have once again taken up the shield and just completed the legendary cloak quest. (For the 3rd time) Looking for 3 nights a week, Sun, Tues, Thurs, would be great, but can work around anything other than weekends. 7-12 EST. Prefer Horde, and willing to cross realm for trial, so alliance probably won't work.Dragonborne0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 [H] Reclamation 4/14HM 10-Man is recruting Hello All Reclamation is a semi-casual 10 man guild that raids wed/thur/sun 8-11pm server. We are a adult guild of experienced players who like to have fun but also raid well. I could go into all the details of how you should be as a player or raider...but the people we are looking for already know these things..I shouldn't have to type it..you shouldn't have to waste time reading it. The forums is where good players usually look for guilds..and good guilds take the time to look for good players. We are currently getting ready to start recruiting for 25 man Normals so we can have a 25Man team in WoD and also the needed 20 for Mythic. With this being said..all ilvls SoO capable raiders will be considered..if you are a good player with a lower ilvl..you can be part of our newly forming 25 man team..if you are a good player with a higher ilvl..you can find a spot on the 10 man HM team already running... If your interested in joining our team..please PST Abisin, Jaegermister, or Walkingstick in game..or via in game mail..for a tryout run in either our HM team or our Normal team. If you think your a good player and your looking for a good guild with mature friends and your gear is lacking..well some of the best raiders I met were in that situation at one point in time..lol..so you can feel free to ask about a casual spot in our guild. When you are ready..we can give you a shot at a spot on the team. We are a Equal Opportunity Horde Raiding guild :) Recruitment Needs: Tanks (Low) Healers(Medium) DPS(High) ~Melee(Medium) ~Ranged(High)Walkingstick0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 13/14H 25 Xserver trials Hello, Progression: 13/14H 25 RAID times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST! Server: Stormreaver PvP Horde We use mumble and loot council www.FearItself.Enjin.com <Fear Itself> is a 25 man semi hardcore guild, with a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. We are a stable guild with strong leadership. We will be going HAM in wod and would like to gather the few missing pieces to join us on our Heroic Garrosh progression and continue to strive with us in WoD. With this said we hope that if you consider joining you will abide to our raid times and be able to commit, real life happens and this is a game we know that, but communication goes a long way. What has kept us strong and has helped us build a bond is our no tolerance for drama, immaturity, and the ability to have a team player mentality. All in all, very great people to play with :D We are looking for tanks dps and heals for our roster to finish off the tier and get in preparation for WoD. Tank: Warrior Pally Dk DPS: Mage Lock Hunter Enhance WW monk Heals: Resto Druid MW monk Please note that although we mainly seek these classes, we will not disregard any class with similar progression and skills, if you think you can contribute to a 13/14H guild and prepare for 14/14H! Come apply! Add my btag if you wish to speak further ! Joseph#1735 Thanks!Crucifyx0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 18, 2014 < A > Shadow Klan ; LFM for 25M! Shadow Klan is a level 25 guild on the Alliance faction. We're currently recruiting casuals, PvPers, as well as those socialites. Mainly, we're looking for more raiders to round out our 25M raid roster. What We Need: Healers || Priest ; Disc/Holy HIGH Paladin ; Holy HIGH Shaman ; Restoration HIGH Monk ; Mistweaver LOW Druid ; Restoration LOW DPS || Druid ; Balance HIGH Mage ; Any Spec HIGH Shaman ; Elemental ; MEDIUM Hunter ; Any Spec MEDIUM * Melee is very heavy at the moment, but please do not think we won't take another! When We Raid: We currently raid Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 11PM to 1AM EST time. We may discuss another night if we're close to downing a boss, but always take real life into account when making this decision. What's Required: * An open mind to constructive criticism! We will try to help you be the best of the best, and only hope you're willing to sit with one of the members and hear what they have to offer to better yourself. * You have Ventrillo installed! A working mic isn't NEEDED, but a working Ventrillo is. As our guild says, "No vent, no raid!" So be ready with it for raid. * An ilvl of 540 and experience with AT LEAST 8/14. We aren't looking to be pushing heroics any time soon, but we at least want to have people who know the jest of what they're doing! How to Contact Us: You can contact anyone in the guild for an invite! However, if you're looking for a raiding position, it's best to add either the GM or myself to real id so we can go over a quick interview process. Snivy's Real ID (Recruitment Officer) : Acure#1656 Krazy's Real ID (Guild Master) : kasket#1933 Our Website is ; http://shadowklan.enjin.com/Snivy3 Jun 18, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 LF Healer & Hunter 8/14H [H] Crimson Eclipse <Crimson Eclipse> is a Horde Guild 10 Man Raid on US Turalyon seeking mature progression-driven and dedicated individuals who are looking to raid with us for SoO Progression and in WoD! About the Group We’re just a group of raiders looking to continue making progress in Heroic SoO while having fun achieving that success without having to raid 3-4 days a week, hours on end. Our group and guild has full intentions of staying together to continue heroic progression and to build up ranks for WoD and whatever comes after that! About the Guild Crimson Eclipse is a friendly mature group that is always looking to expand our numbers with like-minded people. Anyone new to the guild that is seeking advice about their class or looking for help running that dungeon or flex will be taken care of as long as you put forth effort and use our guidance wisely. All of our raiders are taken care of through the guild bank but help is always appreciated. We’ll do what we can when we can to make sure every need is taken care of. Raid Schedule 10 Man Friday 10pm-1am EST Sunday 9pm-12am EST Those are the times currently for SoO progression but we intend to extend it to a third day for WoD. TBD. Recruitment We are seeking for Permanent spot in Core 10 Man Raid: Healer: Preferably Pally or Mistweaver. DPS: Hunter All will be considered so don’t let what is above stop your interest in our guild and raid. Please feel free to apply if you’re interested. Regarding ilvl and Legendary progress please be 565+ with Legendary Cape. Expectations We want those that are seeking to apply to keep in mind that while we aren’t a hardcore raiding guild we do take the time we spend raiding seriously with 110% effort put forth. We as a guild and core expect the same from everyone that wants to join our ranks. If you have any questions, concerns, or are interested in applying please contact the following: Sendiya (GM) Sendi#1418 Arimá (GM) Arima#1833 Or feel free to visit our Guild Webstie: http://crimsoneclipse-turalyon.enjin.com/Arimá1 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 <Blast From the Past> Old Content Guild LFM Hello fellow Turalyonites! <Blast From the Past> is currently looking for more members to fill out our raid group. Let me tell you a bit about us.... We are a guild created specifically for reliving content from past expansions. That is, we raid instances such as AQ40, Black Temple, Ice Crown Citadel, Karazhan, and Ulduar at their intended level. We began several months ago on a forum post in General Discussion. In fact, it's this one right here! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10714731883 Obviously, we began with 60 content (which was a complete BLAST) and we have now made our way to BC raiding. After BC, we will move on to WotLK, then Cata, and so on. And your in luck! We're recruiting to fill out our raid structure! So what do you need to know before you join? Here it is. General Info: Horde side Raid times - Friday and Sunday 8:00pm to 11:00pm server time Currently on BC content and will be for about one more month Guild Website - http://bftp.guildportal.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Raid Schedule: Friday - Hyjal, SSC/TK (possibly) Sunday - Finish Hyjal, SSC/TK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who we are looking for: WoW veterans New players Old Raiders Noob Raiders Anyone! All are welcome!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Rules: Any race is okay to play! No DK or Monk until their respective content. No PvP gear allowed during raids. No gear from future content. (Ex: BC gear in Vanilla) Heirlooms may be used to level, but not during raids. Only cosmetic glyphs are allowed during Vanilla, BC. Once we start Wrath, all glyphs will be allowed. To raid, you must be at the content's level, not above, not below. Be respectful to all members. No going past current content in any way. (Profs, Gear, Level, Ect.) No Runthroughs. Act responsibly, and take responsibility for your actions.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Recruitment: Now, the part you're all waiting for.... What classes are we recruiting? Do we need your favorite class? The answer is...... all of them! You heard me right. We are accepting all classes and specializations. Of course, if you want to make a healer or DPS, we'd be very grateful, but we aren't looking for any specific class. Have a question or two? Ask them here! I'll answer anything! Want to join? Send an in-game mail to me (Raderian) or Jeebu. Please be sure to include a title stating you're interested in joining us! You may also reply to this post with your interest. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon. It's going to be a Blast!Raderian8 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 For Sale - (A) Alchemy Leveling Kit I currently have one Alchemy Leveling kit ready to go for use with the guide at Wow-professions. (http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_alchemy_leveling_guide.html) The kit is currently going for 9k and is sitting in a Level 25 guild bank tab ready to be used. If you are interested in this kit please feel free to in game message me on this character, or send an in game mail. I am on this character daily so I won't miss your mail if you go that route. I am also able to crank out the following kits usually in a weeks time: Enchanting, Inscription, Jewelcrafting, and Tailoring. If you are interested in any of these please feel free to contact me.Flasik7 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 Congratulations Neolutum !! Glad to see another quality guild of ours clearing all the content. Okay, now it's your turn Vortex :)Tradewinds90 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 [H] WTB 9/9 CM GOLD Hi. I want to buy a full 9/9 carry. Would prefer to purchase from a reputable guild. Post here or mail me in game your prices.Hormonex7 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 [H] From Ashes (25) is recruiting! From Ashes is a level 25 Horde guild on Turalyon-US. We're in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a personal conflict led to a fallout with another guild we had been raiding with. Raid times will be 9-1130 EST tues/weds with a continue on Sunday if needed. At the moment we're primarily recruiting strong DPS and heals, with an emphasis on ranged. (Hunter, boomkin, ele/resto sham are all highest preference but all serious applicants will be considered) As of now, the group that will be forming the core of the raid is 13/14 N together, with the raid leadership 6/14H. For the time being, we're allowing some class changing with an eye towards Warlords so ilvl requirements are a bit relaxed - we're asking for 540+ with minimum progress on the cloak of chapter 1 completed (seals of power/wisdom) If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with myself (I'm the RL) or any of the officers listed below via battletag Me - Timelord#1419 Piri - Vycon#1750 Clay (GM) - Clayzen#1102Malevølent0 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 @Demoniclink you're an idiot kid, but I'm sure you already knew that.. especially after you saw the corpses of SLASHERS surrounding the area. stay angry, psycho.Harribel1 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 13/14H 2 Night Guild LF Mage/Lock/DPS Come kill Garrosh with us!! <<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>> Occasional Excellence (OE) is a 25 man progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a 2-night schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong SA, know your class inside and out, follow directions well, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Ovy (Ovy85#1716), Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions. <<Progression>> As of January, OE is back to 25s! Our team is currently 13/14H. OE includes top talent from across WoW, including players with 14/14H killed. OE is no stranger to top ranked kills, including many world top 500 kills and killing end of tier bosses like Nefarian in fewer than 40 pulls. WE WILL KILL GARROSH BEFORE NEXT TIER! For more information about current and past tier progression, please see our website. <<Current Openings>> Mage (High) Warlock (High) Other High Performing DPS (Medium) Disc Priest (Low/Must Have Strong Shadow Offspec) Tank (Low/Must Have Strong DPS Offspec) MW Monk (Low/Must Have Strong WW Offspec) All Other Heals (Low/Must Have Strong DPS Offspec and Willingness to Play it 90% of the Time) If you don't see your class listed, reach out to us! We might be able to switch some roles to accommodate exceptional raiders. Successful applicants will be a minimum of 570+ with 10+/14H. **We're open to cross realm trials, but require transfer to the server upon acceptance as a core raider.** <<Raid Schedule>> OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our 25 man team, we are altaholics who commonly run ten man teams on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available. <<About Us>> Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ require/21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then this might be the right guild for you. OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50. While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!Jariyah1 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 (H) <Lux et Veritas> LFM 10mN Friday Night We are a close knit group of adults with real lives that prevent us from playing all the time. That being said, we are looking to add to our ranks for the upcoming expansion. We like to have fun, but at the same time progress at our own pace. We don't think of ourselves as hardcore anything, and prefer to not burn out on bosses trying to get them down for progression and prefer a fresh start to wiping dozens of times. If this sounds like you, join us! We are running a 10m normal this Friday and need a mage, lock, or a hunter. If you fit this description and would like to see if we're a good fit for you, we'd love to have you along. We run flex regularly, as well as Firelands and Dragon Soul for fun. We have inappropriate guild dungeon runs and scenarios on Sunday nights or Monday nights, when we all let loose and innuendos fly. We do like to have fun in game, and we do not take ourselves too seriously. And yes, we have a few girls in our midst, so while inappropriate, we try not to offend. Feel free to contact myself, Banu, or Omniflux in game. Anyone can invite you, so don't be shy, but if you have specific questions, we're the ones to ask.Lahradora0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 [H] <Slash Win> recruiting for heroics We are a casual guild looking to move into heroics. We have normals on farm weekly and are looking to rebuild our core. We raid Thursday, Friday, Monday 9-12 and are looking for all roles. We do require you to be ilvl 550+ feel free to whisper me in game for more information.Cortana0 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 [A] <Annunaki> LF Wkend Flex raiders <Annunaki> is a level 25 Allaince guild on the Turalyon server. We are looking for fun, mature, and social players for our weekend flex group. We are currently seeking 1 M/T, 1 Heals, and 4 DPS. Due to the nature of flex, this number can fluctuate so all players and roles are welcomed. Raid Schedule Flex 10 man+: Saturday nights, 8PM EST until roughly 11PM EST. This will be a flex raid. An in-game sign-up will be posted on the calendar for this so we can gauge who will be able to make it. So0 ILvL requirement: 510 for Flex 1, 515 for Flex 2, 525 for Flex 3, and 530 for Flex 4 Vent is required. If interested or for more info just send a message to battletag ID: eternalinfer#1281 Thank you!Aureil0 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 Buying Specific Transmog Gear Hi I'm looking for someone who has and willing to sell the following items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94101#. http://www.wowhead.com/item=94077 whisp me in game or add me through bnet and I will pay for it for a good priceOldnice0 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 Looking for a good CM group Lets be clear i will NOT pay to be carried. I can pull my own weight. I want the xmog gear on both my prot paladin and destruction lock so if any groups out there need either of these things please shoot me a mail in game to Hollymarie , on horde side.Gândrelan1 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 [H] Thinking of Moving to Turalyon Hey there Turalyon! Been looking around for a server to move our guild to and I just wanted to ask the people on Turalyon what they think of this server! Here are a couple of questions that my guild members would like to know about your server! 1. For people who have been on Turalyon for a while, have you experienced any heavy queue times at the start of expansions? 2. What is the general server activity like? Are there lots of PvE and PvP events going on regularly? 3. How is the world PvP? Especially during the start of expansions. We know Blizzard is making an effort to make world PvP a more prominent fixture in WoW and we want to take full advantage of it! 4. How is the AH on your server? We have looked at it in detail but if someone who has been a prominent auctioneer could you give us a better insight to it? Thanks again for all the people who have taken the time to help us find the right fit! If there is anything else we should know about Turalyon definitely post it! Thanks!Bthelight4 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 "Undying Allegiance" Hello, I formed "Undying Allegiance" because I wanted to start over, start fresh with something. I didnt want to just join up with an already established lvl 25 guild that can carry me through SoO and get me my titles. That is just too easy in my opinion. I want to feel the accomplishment of getting something going from the ground up. Yea, there is not many people now that want this. They want the lvl 25 guild for the perks so they can level faster to 90. Well, screw that in my opinion. Im not looking to just invite anyone and everyone yet to this guild, but anyone that wants to join is welcome. Right now Im looking to find some dedicated people that has some experience in knowledge of the game and their classes to help me bring this guild to where I know it can be. Im looking for leaders that can possibly become officers and raid leaders of UA. My goal is to have a raid team ready by the WoD release so we can start and progress though endgame content. But if we have a team ready before we will go ahead and start on SoO. No we are not going to be hardcore and elitist need not even join cause I will not tolerate that. This will be a very helpful guild for all its members. Officers and class leads will be helpful in anyway they can to the guildies of UA. If anyone is interested and think you enjoy building the guild with me then you can let me know on here or find me in-game. my battle.net tag is Pyrokor#1507 Thanks everyone!! Never stop Rockin!!!Strypes3 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 Looking for guild for SoO content/WoD Hey guys, I just recently got back into playing WoW after I took some time off to finish my winter semester of school and I am looking to find a raiding guild. I will be honest and admit I have no experience in raiding SoO other than LFR but I am subscribed to fatbosstv and listen to WoW podcast daily (I am up to date on pretty much everything). My main is a Holy Pally with only a 523 gear score but I am of the skill to be able to up that to normal ready within a week or two. I also can provide other characters. i have a restro druid, shadow priest, mage, and a port warrior. I currently have no preference of what class I play as I really do love them all. I'm willing to play any class needed to fill a role in a guild who needs one. Please feel free to ask any additional questions that are needed. Disclaimer: Although I have not raided in the current content I was a casual raider in BC, progression raider in WotLK Naxx, and again a casual raider in Cata.Unstylo0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 delete deleteAvarice0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 WTB challenge mode gold WTB challenge mode gold without having to use skype. Have the 100k and am ready, hit me in game with mail or chat if possible.Deadchickie0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Looking for a guild merger for 6.0 With 6.0 approaching we are looking to merge with another 10 man guild on server. Trying to find raiders to form a second 10 man team is proving to be quite difficult. As of now we are not looking to merge immediately but we would like to know we can continue Heroic/Mythic raiding as soon as 6.0 drops. If you are interested add me on RID and we can talk and we can work things out from there. We are 11/14heroic. Note: Absorbing us is not out of the question but we would rather either absorb you or reform under a new banner. Lustratic#1862Avarice4 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 540 Prot Warrior looking for Raid Spot Hey Guys, I've recently changed jobs, so I'm looking for a new guild/raid team. Message me in game if you are interested. Thanks!Gorgonash0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Forbidden Legion Recruiting 1 Tank 4/14H Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure enjoyment of the game. We are a casual raiding guild who raid for the love of the fight. Currently 4/14H In SoO! Our current needs for this group: 1 Tank Raid Days / Times: Tues 8-11 EST Wed 8-11 EST Thurs 8-11 EST Please complete an application as we consider every application and are always looking for exceptional players. As we progress into the this expansion, Forbidden Legion will continue with the goals it was founded on; to challenge our raiders with new content, to give them the ability to work WoW around their daily lives, and to provide members with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Please check out our website and complete an application http://www.forbiddenlegion.com or Contact Nevania or any officer in-game with questions. Real ID Keania#1364 if you wish to add to chat more thank you.Natas0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 5, 2014 567 mage lf spot I am 567 ilvl currently. I have 6/14 Heroic progression with attempts on naz. I am looking for a guild to ride out SoO with and help into WoD. My progression was not on this toon however but I am looking to get back into mage as I used to main this toon from vanilla all the way through end of cata. Please feel free to post here or message me in game. Does not have to be same progression im just looking for a fresh start.Zoomba2 Jun 5, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 [H] 5/14H, seeking exceptional players! <Time is Money Friend> was founded by a core group of raiders and friends looking to further their progression through content. The officer team all have backgrounds in progression, hardcore, and/or server-first raiding environments. We want to get the best out of our members and recruits, and be as efficient and effective as possible with our raiding time. That being said, our goals are not limited to building and maintaining a solid raid team or two for normal and heroic content; we also want to encourage a thriving, active guild where players can kick back and have fun in our off time. As a potential member, skilled, reliable, and active are words that best describe you. You don't just show up for the prescribed raid times; you are active throughout the week and participate in the guild. From Flexes to Alt runs, PvP and Arenas, Transmog and Dungeon runs, you take an interest in the community you have just joined; we do not want more numbers on a chart, we want friends to play with. Of course, a certain amount of skill with your class and awareness of your surroundings in required to participate in our raids. Time Is Money Friend is a Horde guild on the US-Turalyon server. At the moment we have a single ten person raid team. Another one of our goals is to recruit and form a second ten person team, with the aim of merging the two for Warlords of Draenor 20 man raiding. As such, we are looking for your main characters you will be playing in the new expansion, not alts that may disappear in a few months time. Current progression has us reliably clearing Normal mode every week, and tackling heroics. Like what you have read? Then please consider applying, or contacting our recruiting officers (id: Clueless#1601 / Scribble#1584) if you have any questions or concerns about our guild, attitude, and current recruitment needs. Due to having players on both coasts, our current raid schedule is as follows in SERVER (EST) TIME: Friday: 9 pm - 12 am Sunday: 7:30 pm - 11 pm Monday: 9 pm - 12 am Thank you for your consideration. Cheers, and happy gaming!Cluulis1 Jun 4, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 Active, Achievement-oriented Guild? Howdy! I will be transferring to Turalyon soon, and was wondering if there are any achievement-oriented guilds active on this server. I'd be happy with a raiding guild that were extremely supportive of members seeking achievements as well, since my current work schedule will only allow me to raid every other week. Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance/experience with a solid guild recommendation? Thank you! NatsiyaNatsiya1 Jun 4, 2014
Jun 3, 2014 <Tattered Remains> Are you looking for a permanent Raid Spot for the up coming expansion? We are currently seeking Active members for our Core raid team. We raid Fri-Sat 11pm-2am EST and Sun. 10pm-1am EST. If you are interested please Hop on over to Turalyon, and Send A PST to Odessey/Betrayus/ Or Asmarelda.Odessey4 Jun 3, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 [A]<Grievance> 13/14N 25m is recruiting i545+ Who we are: Grievance is a 25 man weekend progression guild focused on clearing all current PvE content and moving forwards going into WoD raiding. We are looking for some new members with atleast a 545 ilevel (exceptional cases considered) to help fill out our regular roster, however anyone interested may apply. We have just reformed and began again on Turalyon server. Our leadership core are experienced raiders with 4/14H SoO kills. Our main goals are to have fun in a drama-free environment and to clear all current and future PvE raid content. Being an adult guild we would like our members to be at least 18 years of age. Raid Times Our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM - 12AM server time, (EST -5:00 GMT). 25M Raid Recruitment: We are looking for some new members with atleast a 545 ilevel to help fill out our regular roster. Currently we are looking for the following class/roles specificly, however any applications will still be considered: Wind Walker / Brew Master Monk Retribution Paladin All Ranged DPS class, Shadow Priests prefered. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of us in game (/who Grievance) or add RealID: AriesOnIce#2198 to speak with me directly in game. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you. Grievance - TuralyonArïes0 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 [A] Chaotic Neutral LFM Flex SoO Updated: 5/30/2014 We're seeking talented individuals who want to clear flex AND normal content in a relaxed environment, and have a good time doing so. We are also looking to build a consistent raid team for WoD. What are we looking for: - Tank: (DK or Pally pref) (540ilv) - Ranged DPS: (Mage, shadow priest) - Healers (Priest, Paladin, Monk) - Reliability, we raid 2 days / week and schedule them on the calendar. - Mature people who are not easily offended (18+ MIN) - 525 min item level - good understanding of your class, high output, ability to keep your gear optimized - a working LFR (or greater) level knowledge of SoO content and the ability to survive mechanics - working Vent Raid Schedule: [ul] - 2x a week - 8:30 to 11:30 server. - We cover flasks and food and repairs for Raiders Who do I contact? Send us a request in game via the guild finder or contact Soùl, Evol, or Wandappy Who We Are: A handful of previous hard mode raiders (from BC / WotLK / Cata) who still want to clear content for fun but just don't have the time or resources to commit to a full HM content raid schedule. Most of us have played since Vanilla or BC and still enjoy the game. We're seeking like minded raiders to come hang out, smash some buttons, get some purples and clear some content.Soùl30 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 [A] LFG CM groups I have limited exposure to CMs, but I'd like to start getting the xmog gear. I've spent most of my time in Europe, came back, my guild of 5 years died, and I've been aimless. I'm currently 3/14 HM, 14/14 normal. I've attempted some, tried to set up groups, and I have struggled to get people to commit to showing up. I have good progression history, have played since Vanilla. Here's what I will/can commit to for a group: I'll show up on time every time, or I will provide advanced notice of non-attendance. Flask, food, pots Have watched videos/guides or even done attempts Remain PatientHere's what I need: Patience from others, I'll pick it up quick, but can't guarantee a 1-shot Others actually show upIf you're interested, then let me know. Add me on btag - emz#1936Rockchalk1 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 Forbidden Legion 4/14H Seeking Tank! Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure enjoyment of the game. We are a casual raiding guild who raid for the love of the fight. Flex is Sunday 8-11 EST! Our current needs for this group: Tank Kelly's group: Tues 8-11 EST Wed 8-11 EST Thurs 8-11 EST Please complete an application as we consider every application and are always looking for exceptional players. As we progress into the this expansion, Forbidden Legion will continue with the goals it was founded on; to challenge our raiders with new content, to give them the ability to work WoW around their daily lives, and to provide members with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Please check out our website and complete an application http://www.forbiddenlegion.com or Contact Nevania or any officer in-game with questions. Real ID Keania#1364 if you wish to add me to chat more thank you.Nevania2 Jun 2, 2014