Turalyon

Apr 14 <Synthesis> LF DPS 10pm-1am EST RECRUITING: We are currently considering any exceptional DPS who can handle mechanics like a pro. Our current raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 10:00 EST - 1:00am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance. Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee. Server First Emerald Nightmare! Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion. Server First Trial of Valor! Helya was quite a challenge but we rose to it, nonetheless, and broke back into the top US 100 with our US 69th kill. Please speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 if you have any questions. If you would like to apply for membership then please do so here: http://www.synthesisguild.org/Sìeara1 Apr 14
Apr 13 [H] Los Fracciones 5/10M LF DPS Los Fracciones, 5/10M is recruting DPS for late night raiding. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 11:30 PM to 3:00 AM eastern (10:30P till 2:00A central time). Our main needs right now are a fury warrior and a rogue, but all DPS is encouraged to apply. We are a two night guild that pride ourselves on having a relaxed atmosphere that is still progression focused. We were 7/7M and 2/3M prior to Nighthold release. If you're interested in getting a raid spot, please feel free to contact our officers either in game of through bnet. Our tags are Vassago at” Brazilnut#1736” Kettch at “LtKettch#1407” Choa at elle#1865, or Shnubbs at shnubbs#1688.Kettch0 Apr 13
Apr 12 10M guild LF 1 ranged, Heroic NH Prog <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 1 ranged DPS to join our raid team for progression, as well as mythic+ 5mans. Current progression is: 10/10N, 4/10H. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We will move on to Tomb once it goes live. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil1 Apr 12
Apr 12 A < Temporary Insanity> LFM Temporary Insanity 4/10 H NH, is recruiting... are you coming back to the game after a long hiatus, bored with the guild your in, new to the game and have little experience with end game raiding... WE ARE THE PLACE FOR YOU. Temporary Insanity is not about numbers, we're not about who is the best geared, we're about just having fun and killing as many bosses as we can. We don't just raid... we do Mythic plus dungeon runs, PvP, Weekly bonus events ect. We like to promote fun above all else... this is a game after all We are a Casual Alliance guild on the server Turalyon (EST) Temporary Insanity Raids: Tuesday 8-10:30pm server Thursday 8-10:30pm server Mythic/Mythic+ Wednesday 8-10pm server, any time people are on and we are not raiding Weekends? Currently we are 10/10 N 3/10 H NH Please app at our website http://temporaryinsanity.gamerlaunch.com Sorry no kids allowed... we prefer all our member be over 21 and be able to pay for their own accounts. For more information /who Kongpooh, Palefox, or Antorus. Our Guild Master is Mojo Officers Pyrokor, and Kongpooh Currently we are open to all classes and specs with a few higher needs Warlock-High Mage- High Druid- High Healer-High We look forward to your applications or whispers.Maximummojö0 Apr 12
Apr 11 LF active casual, social, raiding (A) guild I've only recently gotten back into WoW after taking a break after MOP and I'm looking for an active guild to raid with. I would also prefer a guild that is active, does more than just raid, and doesn't have more than a couple of people on except for raid times. About me: I'm spec'd as Fury with an 853 iLvl right now (I just started gearing up last week as Fury). I also have experience tanking but my iLvl is lower for Prot. I like tanking so I wouldn't mind leveling it. I can raid Sunday - Tuesday and Thursday but I need to finish up by around 10:00pm server time. I enjoy most aspects of the game, including raiding, pvp, mount farming, professions, etc. Also, I don't really care what content your raiding. I'm not elitists and I prefer to have fun and enjoy myself rather than get frustrated because progression isn't going fast enough. Doesn't mean that I enjoy wiping on the same boss for a month but I have patients and enjoy the challenge of defeating content with a guild. I do work on my character by trying to perform the right rotations, enchanting, buffs, etc. and I feel I am a competent raider. Anything else you would like to know, just hit me up. ThanksDarbyoduel1 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H] Glitter Kittens 4/10 M - LFM Hi, Glitter Kittens is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks for progress through Mythic Nighthold and into Tomb of Sargeras! Currently Recruiting: *Healers* - All classes except Druid. *DPS* - Preferably 890+ ilvl and 40+ traits, all classes considered. Progress: Nighthold: 4/10M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Schedule: Tuesday 9 pm-12 am EST Wednesday (Optional) Thursday 9 pm-12 am EST We would like to keep our group tight-knit and aren't looking to recruit for too much of a bench: as such we will be attempting to keep our raid roster around 20-22 in number. Because of this, it's imperative that you be able to make both days reliably, though we do of course offer consideration to extenuating circumstances. Feel free to leave a message here or chat with MentalFrost (Setis#1563), Spoopybox, Zipbae or myself JimmyDamage (JDamage#1320), we'd love to talk with you! You can also use the form below to apply to the guild and we will get back to you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW5xNhhs9lZ3n8T9qmweGteBQlBqmGKx-pwZPJCWFNqdjplA/viewform Also accepting lovers of Kittens and/or Glitter.Jimmydamage15 Apr 11
Apr 11 (H) Onslaught 10/10H Hey! This is a guild for players that like to have fun, and know when to be serious. We have a lot to offer when it comes to raid experience and mythic +'s. Recruiting currently for the roles of a full time healer, and some reliable dps. Preference: Resto Druid/Resto Shaman Warlock Warrior Times: Tuesday - 9pm-12am Server Thursday - 9pm-12am Server These are not to discourage you from applying and raiding with us. We AREN'T looking to recruit for Mythic Level Raiding, our goal is to down the current raids last boss on heroic before the next raid comes out. Don't let that discourage you either, we will attempt Mythic if we come to have a full roster. Given this information, it is not guaranteed we will ever do Mythic. In this day in age, the programs provided for communication are better than having an actual website, so Discord is required. Our process begins with a new recruit coming in for some Heroic runs as a trial member, the decision on whether you get a raid spot will be decided after 2 weeks of clears. Obviously, the decision will be based upon your ability to follow mechanics and follow directions of the raid lead. Now that you know what Onslaught is about, and you would like to talk with us, shoot our officers a friend request on battle.net: Cranked#1177 Cannon#1391Hâlø5 Apr 11
Apr 7 Looking for Social Fun on Turalyon! Hey there, I'm planning on moving over to Turalyon and am currently looking for a guild that I can place a newly created Survival Hunter in. Looking for a social guild that doesnt mind wiping on content, and actually hanging out with members. I am also interested in learning how to be semi-competitive in Arenas, although I do not have a preference on 2s 3s or 5s. I feel like 3s would be a good overall sweet spot if I had to pick.Kamber1 Apr 7
Apr 3 <Annunaki>[A] LF Social, 5man keytone players <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for social members as well as those interested in mythic+ 5mans, weekend mog/mount/achv runs, or just to hang out and chill. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group Voice chat is Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Apr 3
Apr 2 Horde & Alliance Pugs (X-rlm) Sorry for crappy formatting. I am just copy pasting from discord. If you don't sign up, I won't know to look for you. HORDE Date: April 1st, 2017 @9:30pm - 11:30pm EST (COMPLETED ALREADY) Raid: Nighthold Achievements Contact: Sìeara-Turalyon (Sieara#1968) Sign-up using the link below (30 spots) @here https://goo.gl/forms/3h7vwpJEfV2nLV9j2 Current Horde Pug Progression: 7/7N, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 1/3M Trial of Valor Glory of the Legion Raider Just doing normal/heroic (chronomatic) and this may take two weekends since the achievements aren't exactly quick depending how long people are willing to stick around.Sìeara5 Apr 2
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh1 Apr 2
Apr 1 (H) 880 brm lf raiding guild 880 brm tank lf raiding guild have exp in en/tov, very little in nighthold (willing to learn) been raiding since bc bt:: Jestshot#1323Xenok0 Apr 1
Mar 31 4/10 m bm hunter lf guild looking for a guild add my bnet better#11527Fettywaap0 Mar 31
Mar 31 [H] WTS Nethershard Essence Have one for sale, current AH price is 443k asking price is 415k or best offer. Battle Tag: Solo#1470 message me for more info.Nohugs0 Mar 31
Mar 30 Honorless player Deleeta from your server is a scum sucking honorless coward.Shangchi4 Mar 30
Mar 30 (A)DH Tank LF Home Hello, I have just recently come back to the game like 3 weeks ago and have decided that Id be interested in raiding. I have raided in pretty much every expansion to date. The original guild that I was in decided to server transfer and I don't really feel like fork more money to Blizz for that. I would be available Tues-Saturday 8pm-12am CST. Feel free to leave a message here or message me in game!Nextokkin0 Mar 30
Mar 29 A [Burial] LF Range Dps 10/10H RAID DAYS Tuesday, Wednesday, with and optional Thursday Times 9:00p--12:00p est. Burial is a long standing Alliance Guild who is making steady progress on a 9hr/Week Raiding schedule. We are looking for a few strong players for Heroic Progression. If you are 880+, we want to hear from you. We need: (DPS) - Mage, Mage, and a Mage, Shadow, and Shaman (Heals) - Shaman If we seem a good fit, consider us for your Raiding home. Burial is a Mature group of Raiders looking for progression, but also for an enjoyable Evening's Raiding. We joke around a lot but when we need to focus up we get the job done. Please reach out to Thors#1807 or Crazyterran#1213 or Mishuun#1926 for an immediate chat and potential Trial slot. Thanks!Totes4 Mar 29
Mar 28 [H]<Diffusion> 4/10M LF RDPS We're currently looking for talented committed raiders for Mythic Nighthold. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any if you are a good fit. Ranged DPS:Warlock , Mage , Hunter , Spriest , Ele Shaman Heals: Resto Shaman Guild: <Diffusion> Server: US-Turalyon Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST. Progression: 4/10M Nighthold History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK. Voice: Discord Loot: EP/GP We are recruiting for core raid positions only. Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, BTag- Mastr0(Zero)#1578, Daunted#1981Cyppher2 Mar 28
Mar 26 [A] Epoch - 1/7M 6/10H LF Nighthold DPS Turalyon - US Raid Times 7 - 9PM EST Eastern Standard Time Voice Chat - Discord Recruitment Preferences Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7 Mythic ToV - 3/3 Normal, 2/3 Heroic NightHold - 10/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic. Currently looking for DPS! Healers and Casual players are more then welcome to join and if interested can always be bumped to the raid team if they show consistency. <Epoch> is recruiting! Players interested in Legion Progression. We are recruting Players of all kinds to move forward with us into Legion. Times are 7pm-9pm EST. Anyone interested whisper Madraholm. All ages Welcome! With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience we bring our talents and dedication to help anyone that requires it. Our guild is open to re-rolls and new players interested in WOD and Legion. We believe in a open environment, and with that, opinions are highly valued. Our Leaders and Officers are well versed in all classes holding multiple geared alts in each spec and knowledge of how to play them well. Come join us to see how you like it and we promise you won't be disappointed. We are currently looking for players with the interest in joining us for Legion. We hold basic expectations of dedication, experience and knowledge of your class. The ability to adapt to change and on-going fixes to raids, classes and specs is a must and knowledge of content is needed for all. We welcome anyone and everyone with the drive and will to progress and join a fun and welcoming environment. Basic Expectations of You >Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. >Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. >Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. What to Expect From Epoch >Efficient raiding environment. >Strong and experienced guild leadership. >Success as a top tier raiding guild. >A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. >Free flasks, feasts, potions *Once raider rank is reached*. >Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. Raid Times 7-9PM Saturday and Sunday Multiple Guild events throughout the week. Whisper Madrholm in Turalyon for more info or add me on Btag @ Madsieb#1904. Hope to see you soon! Contact the officers if you have any further questions or inquiries! Raid Leaders and GMs Seiya/Cashes - GM Silverpriest or any Silver variant - O Pose or any Pose variant - O Madrholm or any Mad variant - O Feel free to whisper us at any time to get info or invites. Collectively we have extensive Heroic and Mythic Experience and are active Heroic/Mythic raiders in multiple expansions. Best Regards, MadrMadrholm43 Mar 26
Mar 23 H <Synical Torment> Recruiting for H NH <Synical Torment> is a Horde side guild of friends seeking like minded individuals for it's progression raid group. Due to several IRL issues our guild is now under new management and we're recruiting to replace several positions now left vacant in our weekly raid group. Current needs: 1 healer ranged dps Current raiding progression 7/7H EN, 3/10H NH Raid times at Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00 pm ET All applicants will be considered. We also accept casual players and those interested in Mythic + dungeons. If your interested you can post here, whisper or send in game mail to any one of our officers, or add myself on real ID: ColdWicked#1127Sylphira0 Mar 23
Mar 23 Massacre Guild Recruiting Massacre 10/10 H 3/10M Recruiting Raid members. We raid Tues, Wes, Thur 8pm Est to 12Est. We're mainly after DPS but are open to other things. Just fill out an app or PM an officer. http://massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com/Chainspike1 Mar 23
Mar 22 Avidity (H) recruiting dps Welcome! Avidity is recruiting we are on the Turalyon server hordeside. Avidity is a new Casual 18+ only guild. We are a smaller tight nit guild group. Our focus is raiding, dungeons, helping members and just playing together and having fun. So far with our members we are from all walks of life and places, we are pretty spread out with the times we are on majority being on late night and weekends. Some more specific information: ~Raid times currently 1-3pm EST Saturdays. ~Since we are small our raids have all had pugs in them. We are 10/10 normal 3/10 heroic with pug groups currently. ~We are looking strongly for DPS and alternatives for healers and tanks. ~Turalyon server is PVE. ~Discord is required for raiding. Please contact myself Ardraidi#1569 or ClaireVailo#1227 ingame, or post on the forums if you are interested and want more information! Thanks and have fun everyone.Phiaatia0 Mar 22
Mar 22 [H] 7/7 2/3 3/10M Late night looking for DPS Los Fracciones [H-Turalyon] is currently recruiting DPS of all classes. Our raid times are T/W from 11:30p to 3:00a Eastern time. (10:30p to 2:00a Central time zone) We were 7/7M and 2/3M in EN and ToV and currently are 4/10M. (Spellblade Down) We are looking for both ranged and melee dps, with our biggest needs being a Warlock and a Fury Warrior, but all classes are encouraged to apply. If our times fit your need, please feel free to whisper us in game, or add one of our officers on Bnet to get in touch. Our tags are Vassago at” Brazilnut#1736” Kettch at “LtKettch#1407” Choa at elle#1865, or Shnubbs at shnubbs#1688.Kettch0 Mar 22
Mar 19 March 25 - Mythic EN Pug HORDE Date: March 25th, 2017 @ 9:30pm -12:30 EST (8:30pm -11:30pm CST) Raid: Mythic Emerald Nightmare Contact: Sìeara-Turalyon (Sieara#1968) Sign-up using the link below (20 spots, ilvl 880+) https://goo.gl/forms/ViiOe5jH6WtCmF3t1 Current Pug Progression: 7/7N, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 1/3M Trial of Valor Glory of the Legion RaiderSìeara0 Mar 19
Mar 18 (H) Deimos Herioc Progression <Deimos> is a New Horde Side Guild. We are progression minded with a casual atmosphere. We are located on the Turalyon (PvE) Server. It is made up of Former Core Progression players. Currently 10/10N 2/10H Raid Lead 10/10N 6/10H Our Leadership is made up of Competent players that have the best in mind for all players. Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We are a small group of friends with former Herioc/Mythic Progression for previous Expansion. We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill our core raiding group, and make <Deimos> a home to those that are looking for a good time. We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7PM-10PM EST, and encourage solid attendance. We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. Come Prepared with Food/Flask/Potions/Enchants... Etc... We Are Currently Recruiting All Classes and Specs At This Time. That have previously Cleared At least 10/10N Nighthold(and some herioc).We Will be Progressing into Herioc First upcoming raid week. Must provide Logs of most recent raid encounters NOT CARRYING Anyone! Loot Distribution through RC Loot Council. For Any Questions, Or More information Please Contact Battlenet-Kging#1985 (Dâfuq) Battlenet-Ginz#1335(Averagediq) Battlenet-Blastpheny#1585 (Veriande)Dâfuq3 Mar 18
Mar 18 Progression guild lf DPS and Heals <Deimos> is a New Horde Side Guild. We are progression minded with a casual atmosphere. We are located on the Turalyon (PvE) Server. It is made up of former core progression players. Currently 10/10N 3/10H Raid Lead 10/10N 9/10H Our Leadership is made up of competent players that have the best in mind for all players. Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We are a small group of friends with former Heroic/Mythic Progression for previous Expansion. We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill our core raiding group, and make <Deimos> a home to those that are looking for a good time. We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 7PM-10PM EST, and encourage solid attendance. We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. Come Prepared with Food/Flask/Potions/Enchants... Etc... We Are Currently Recruiting DPS and two heals. That have previously cleared at least 10/10N Nighthold(and some heroic). Loot Distribution through RC Loot Council. There is a two week trial period for all new raiders<3 ***We don't mind helping gear, but when it comes to raids we will not carry anyone. For Any Questions, Or More information Please Contact Battlenet-Kging#1985 (Fluffyburr) Battlenet-Ginz#1335(Averagediq) Battlenet-Blastphemy#1585 (Veriande)Veriande1 Mar 18
Mar 18 LF WeekDay Raiding Guild My current main is a ilv 869 Prot Warrior I also, have an 857 Pally, 850 Shamman and a Warlock, Rogue, Demon Hunter, DK and Druid of various sub 840ilv. I'm an adult so an adult guild would be ideal but I am flexible since there aren't many Day Time Guilds. I'm normally laid back but can be competitive in Raiding I like to watch videos and read about the instances before I try them.Rosten4 Mar 18
Mar 17 (H) Forbidden Legion Recruiting 5/10H Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are a casual raiding guild and raid 3 nights a week. Current Progression 10/10N and 7/10H Nighthold. Raid Days & Times are as follows - Tues , Wed , Thurs 8pm - 11pm Eastern! {Our current needs for our group} 1 Dps -w- Tank Off Spec 1 DPS -w- Heals Off Spec Loot Rules: Personal Loot If your interested please add Hodi#1857 " Lets Chat " :)Noxious10 Mar 17
Mar 13 H (Bloodthirsty)10/10 NH 3/10 NH H H (Bloodthirsty) 9/10 NH 3/10 NH H We are Looking for a few key players to round out our progression raid team. Looking for Ranged Dps and Healers primarily, but our doors are open to all players who want to do Mythic + Normal Raids and Heroic Raids. We raid on Friday's and Saturday's 9:30 pm to 12:30 am est. Whisper anyone in Bloodthirsty if you are interested, and if you are a fresh 110 we will work with you.Tèmp2 Mar 13
Mar 12 891 havoc DH seeking adult weekend raid guild I am currently looking for a new home on an EST server. Im looking for a friendly adult weekend raid group. I would like to stay ally if at all possible. I value the fun I have in raiding much more than the progression at this point. I'm currently looking for a normal/heroic raid guild and I do not have any interest in mythics. If I sound like a good fit please send me reply or find me in game my battle tag is Synisizm#1704Synisizm1 Mar 12
Mar 11 Looking for people to host community runs! I do a Saturday night run on horde side every saturday, but it would be nice to get someone else to do something on a different night as well (maybe on alliance!). You can make it a partial guild thing for all I care with a few pugged community members, but just looking for someone else to join me in my venture of hosting things for fun and for the realm so we can have a few options. = ) I will obviously help you get sign ups and interest so the runs are successful. Things I know people are interested in: N EN/N NH (Glory of the Legion Raider) Achievement runs Mythic Emerald Nightmare (this can be cross realm) Heroic Trial of Valor (this can be cross realm) Mythic Trial of Valor (not cross realm, you need a strong leader for this, you can't have Dicho, he's mine) Hit me up on the realm discord if you're interested: https://discord.gg/SZydV9pSìeara0 Mar 11
Mar 9 New streamer looking for feedback Hello I am Raige. I am a new streamer looking for feedback from my peers. I stream everyday and am very social on my stream. I am looking for people interested in giving me feedback on how i can adjust my stream to satisfy the crowd. you can catch me at Twitch.tv/Raigetv. Please stop in and say high. I stream dungeons, wq's raids you name it i stream it. I stream as a healer and sometimes dps. I also do giveaways for gametime and other things. ThanksRhaije1 Mar 9
Mar 8 Smoldering Embers recruiting for FUN! Greetings, we are a new small guild on Turalyon recruiting more! We have not raided as a guild yet, but we know this game is bigger than just raiding! We group together for heroics, Mythics and LFR! We would love to get some achievements as a guild! So come join us and let us enjoy the game! Nevania#1845 Discord: https://discord.gg/tqBtzYdNevania0 Mar 8
Mar 7 [A] Nevermore - Nighthold Sales Nighthold Sales Full Heroic Nighthold Clear: 700k Individual Bosses (except Gul’Dan): 70k each Heroic Gul’Dan, AOTC - 200k Rules and Disclaimers: All Heroic Raids are on Tuesdays at 8PM EST. 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of scheduling. Remaining balance is required at start of raid before entering. All loot is personal loot. Additional loot may be available at no additional cost depending on needs of Raiders. Contacts Please contact me in game to schedule a run or ask any questions. Battle.net: Glacierfalls (Glacierfalls#1316) Discord: Glacierfalls#3052 If i'm not available, feel free to contact Gladewalker (Glade#1825).Glacierfalls0 Mar 7
Mar 5 [A] Chaotic Neutral - Recruiting! We are specifically recruiting the following: 1 DPS w/ viable healing OS a few DPS, melee > ranged Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EDT Current Progression: 4/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Normal and Heroic All previous conquests cleared, even if not while absolutely fresh content, we will often return to knock out achievements for nifty mounts. Who we are: We are a mature and efficient, 2-3 days a week raiding guild that's been together since The Burning Crusade (TBC) expansion. Many of our members have played since vanilla. We consider our time together pretty valuable, so downtime in the raid is kept to a minimum. We try to keep a friendly raiding atmosphere, while constantly trying to improve each others performance and ability. Outside of raiding, many of our members are involved with PVP, achievement runs, and leveling and gearing alts. Our Expectations (of you): -Know how to play your class/role and to know appropriate gear/enchant/gem choices (or at least ask and listen to those who do). -Read up on boss strategies, both what we publish and what others have published. -Be able to pass the "idiot checks" that Blizzard throws your way. Raiders should be able to not stand in the bad fire, and be able to click on the target or use the ability that prevents the raid from wiping. -Get along with the rest of the guild. It doesn't matter if you are the best player on the planet, if the officers and rest of the guild can't stand to group with you then you're not going to be a good fit with us. For additional information and our guild application, please visit our website at http://www.cnguild.org, talk to Wandappy (Wandappy#1921), or contact any other Officer in-game!Wandappy19 Mar 5
Mar 3 [A] 10/10N, 3/10H LF RDPS/MDPS <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 2 ranged DPS and 1 melee DPS to join our raid team for progression. Current progression is: 10/10N, 3/10H, running both. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat will be Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Mar 3
Mar 2 H Vanguard of The Red LF All For all the new players, players coming back from a long break, undergeared players, players with undergeared alts, people who want to raid and run mythic dungeons but are a little intimidated, for all of you, I have a question. Would you join a guild that was based on getting you to be the best that you can be, so that you can experience the most from the game, with as little fear of being torn up by pugs !@# possible? Would you join a guild who will gear you, grind rep with you, help you with WQ's, teach you dungeon and raid mechanics and allow you to achieve your potential as a player? That's the guild I am building. I need people who are well geared, experienced and patient, willing to teach, and have, if not all toons and specs, a complete understanding of their own class and specs and are willing to share their knowledge with new and inexperienced players. I also need people who want the help, who want to get better and enjoy more of the game. If you're an experienced player wanting to be a part of a guild that's about learning, sharing and enjoying the game as a group of friends, then I want you as an officer, guide, and guildmate. If you're an oldtime player back from a break, a new player wanting to learn more, if you got into Legion late and have trouble gearing or if you're having trouble figuring out your toon, we want to build this guild on you. This link takes to our recruiting post and our guild charter on our website, give them a look, drop me a note on the website or via battlenet. bloodgod#1142 http://vanguardofthered.enjin.com/home/m/31875870/viewthread/29549047-recruiting/post/last#lastBloodnthundr0 Mar 2
Mar 2 [H] EN/NH Mount Achieve Mar 4th @ 9:30pm HORDE Date: March 4th, 2017 @ 9:30 EST (8:30 CST) Raid: Emerald Nightmare & Nighthold Achievements Sign-up using the link below (30 spots) https://goo.gl/forms/oC1VxpsCSi3eQOsn1 Using the realm discord. Make sure you sign up with all relevant information. The raid is from 9:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. This is cross realm optional. I won't be vetting ilvl as much but I would prefer you to bring mains so this goes more smoothly. We are doing these on NORMAL. This may take longer than a week since we only have an alloted 2 hours to do this every Saturday.Sìeara3 Mar 2
Feb 26 [A]<Annunaki> 10/10N, 3/10H, LF Ranged <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 1-2 ranged DPS(any) to join our raid team for progression. Current progression is: 10/10N, 3/10H, running both. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat will be Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Feb 26
Feb 26 Lf Raid Team 892 Boomkin and 888 Mistweaver lf raiding guild to do NH with. We are 10/10N and 3/10H and looking to progress. we are looking for a team that raids weekdays 8pm to 11pm est. if your interested in us add Healurself#1892Healursélf3 Feb 26
Feb 26 [H] Sat Feb 25th - Mythic Odyn @ 9:30 EST HORDE Date: February 25th, 2017 @ 9:30 EST (8:30 CST) Raid: Mythic: Odyn Sign-up using the link below (20 spots, min ilvl 880+) https://goo.gl/forms/Nssp4jwpkVp6aXWI2 Using the realm discord. Make sure you sign up with all relevant information. The raid is from 9:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We're literally just doing the first encounter unless we have extra time. Prepare for wipes. Please come with food and flasks. You have two weeks so start spamming those M+s! The following addons will be required: - Weak Auras - Exorcus Raid ToolsSìeara3 Feb 26
Feb 25 (H)853 HPal/ProtWar LF Late Night Raid/Guild Hello! I am looking for a late night raiding group or one that may run on Fri/Sat. My Warrior and Paladin are around 853 each, and I wish to raid content! I have cleared both ToV and EN on Normal, and would like a group or guild that would be able to accommodate the raid times I can go to. Frankly, I just miss raiding and the camaraderie that comes with it. Please feel free to message me in game, or respond to this post. I look forward to hearing from you and thank everyone for taking the time to read this post. Gutsman#1751 is my tag.Triscuits1 Feb 25
Feb 24 null nullChilltrees10 Feb 24
Feb 23 <Narnia> Selling Mythic +15 Achievement Hi Narnia is now offering sales runs! Below you will find information on the sales packages we are currently offering. Our carry runs are with highly geared (910+) raiders with thousands of mythic plus dungeons completed. Our group will trade you all loot that we cannot use (which is most of it). Below you will find pricing information: Keystome Master (+15 keystone within time) +15: Our Key 300k, Your Key 275k Completing a 15 will give you acces to a unique artifact appearance, an achievement, any piece of loot from the chests that we do not need and to top it off a GUARANTEED 900+ item level piece on tuesday from the class hall chest! +2-14 keys: Completion of any 2-14 keys that you want us to run (3 chest 100%). Prices will be determined depending on the level of the key (contact us for price) Kara & Nightbane We are currently offering Karazhan carries and Nightbane mounts for 150k. Mount is guaranteed. Mount - http://www.wowhead.com/item=142552 All sales are to be paid in full just prior to starting. Any multiple purchases or referred people will receive a discount appropriate to the demanded run. For proof of our legitimacy, you can check our old challenge mode forum pages: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13839304282 (MoP) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15538105959?page=1 (WoD) If you have any questions or would like to arrange a run please contact anyone below: Nino#1536 or Fwiedwice#1260Shakib0 Feb 23
Feb 23 Heroic Progression LF Ranged DPS <Annunaki>[A] of the Turalyon server is looking for 2 ranged DPS(any) to join our raid team for progression. Current progression is: 10/10N, 3/10H. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM-10PM EST/Server time. We have created a fun, friendly atmosphere with a mature group with a progressive but not excessive mindset. Voice chat will be Gamevox. btag: eternalinfer#1281 for more info or feel free to mail in gameAureil0 Feb 23
Feb 22 WTS Cloak of Multitudinous Sheaths w/ socket hello fine peoples of Turalyon. I have in my possession a Cloak of Multitudinous Sheaths. It is marked Heroic Ilvl 885 with 270 Crit and 609 Mastery, and it rolled with a bonus prismatic socket. I cant figure out how to embed an item link but it is here on wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/item=144401/cloak-of-multitudinous-sheaths&bonus=3444 The Undermine Journal marks this specific version of the cloak as worth 59.5k on average between all US realms. I have it on the AH right now for 50k, and am willing to entertain offers here. Thank you for your time!Moneymakin0 Feb 22
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh1 Feb 20
Feb 20 [A] Hybrid LF serious experienced raiders DeleteDracani4 Feb 20
Feb 17 [H] WTB H EN or N NH Boost Hello. If your guild does this, please list price for each. Times run is available. Expecting to be given all loot for my spec. (That's not titanforged/Upgrade for your guilds main raiders doing the carry of course) I don't want guild alts to be a part, taking loot. That's shady. Thanks.Shotslol2 Feb 17
Feb 16 Recruitment/PUG Discord https://discord.gg/jrundcU (18+ ONLY bc of the NSFW channel) I'm trying to help a little with recruiting for the server (horde and alliance) by doing some of the basic legwork. I have to grant speaking permission because of spammers, so if you join message me and let me know your main on Turalyon so I can change your permissions (if you spam, you will be banned). I will also be hosting transmog runs (both horde and alliance) or pugs on this discord (likely on weekends). Basic discord use information: If you're recruiting - I will spam #guildrecruitment with people looking for guilds in an easy to read format as long as they don't meet the requirements of who I'm looking for to recruit (Synthesis/Astral are my priority guilds). You have to contact the people listed, I did the legwork of grabbing links, logs, listing how recent the post was (this matters, check armory link before contacting or adding to ensure they haven't transferred) and you make the decision if they are what you need beyond that. I should warn I have a habit of looking at 7/7M people more often than 7/7H, but I try and keep it spread out evenly as long as those people are currently looking. I can't control who is looking for a guild. If you're looking - Click pins on the #guildrecruitment channel for a list of guild contacts that are in my discord. If you're recruiting and want your information posted, please keep your wowprogress current and give me your information (raid times/dates, etc) to keep with the pinned format. Streams - You are welcome to post your stream when you are streaming. You can include relevant information if you want (what you're streaming) but try not to spam it too much. Maybe include a guild name or what you're working on if it's progression content. Server PUGS - I mostly do transmog runs, but we can always do EN or TOV pugs on the realm if people want. That used to be one of the best things about the server in the past, and those type of runs seem to have died off over time. I would mostly be doing these on weekends. We do have a few people in the discord from other realms that sometimes attend as well. Sales Posts - I think I have that completely locked down so only I can post. If you want your guild's sales information posted, PM me and give me relevant information. I need to make a nice formatted post for this so it's nicer to look at and will get to that at some point. Keep me updated on what the costs are and if they change so they stay current. Other channels are fairly obvious. I think that covers most of it for those interested.Sìeara18 Feb 16