Turalyon

Apr 24, 2014 565 Hunter 1/14 Heroic seeks raiding guild I am currently available from 9pm server on. I have tanked some of the current content. I am looking for a guild to call home that is active, fun, and serious about raiding. Please feel free to contact me here or in game.Longshòt1 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 [A]<In the Mountains>8/14H LFM Hello! We are currently looking for an appropriately geared Disc Priest, Mage, or Warlock to fill a core spot in our raid group. We would ideally like to have someone with heroic experience. However, if you have no heroic gear/experience, don't let that keep you from contacting us. We don't have an application per se. If we like what we see in your gear and from talking to you, we'll take you on a run and let your game play do the talking. We raid Friday and Sunday 8:30-11:30EST. We would also consider other exceptional classes , however, our only current core need would only be those listed above. Please contact Miiphatping (ortie001# 1318), Etone, or Resto in game for information. Thanks for your time!Miiphatping0 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Damnation Of The Heroic (lvl25) 10/14 Norm We are currently recruiting heals for our core raid group, we are 10/14 norm and looking to push forward to a Garrosh kill. For more information , you can post here , whisper me in game or send me some mail in game , prefer 530+ but we will work with what we can get, Much appreciated :DMauaji1 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 WTS Ethereal Soul-Trader Looking to sell Soul-Trader Beacon. It is level 25 and I'm asking for 60k. Reply here or message me in game. Thanks.Zeravin0 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Challenge Modes (H) Looking for some people to join me in the pursuit of 9/9 gold challenge modes. I am not looking for a paid run. I am looking for people interested, maybe even intimidated by them. I have not done a single challenge mode but I would like to get them before the expansion is over. Look me up in game if you would like to try them out. When I get enough for a group we will try it out. If someone has done them all and would like to lead that would be great. I have my vent already that can be used. Thank you for the interest.Zping1 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 'Crit This' is recruiting PVE/PVP 'Crit This' is looking for players. We are rebuilding our ranks to advance into PvE content. Gear is not a factor for recruitment. We currently need Tanks, Healers and Dps classes. Not familiar with the raids? Not an issue. We aren't a demanding raid guild, we just play. We want to grow with our members, and share this game with them. We are (and are looking for) adults. We dont spam report every time the f bomb drops, but we wont tolerate bigotry, or just plain "being an !@#$" either. PvP: We would like to get a PvP team started as well. The group will be small at first, until we get the finer points of communication and teamwork. Again, you don't have be king of the hill, or covered in season 15 gladiator set's. Just players who love to PvP and have a decent grasp of it's mechanics, and are willing to fine tune a solid team dynamic. MSG here for fastest response. If you wish to reach us outside of this website, e-mail me at karagnar.redsledge.wow@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible.Karagnar0 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 <Absolution> lvl 25 guild is recruiting Absolution is a lvl 25 guild looking to bolster its ranks. Raiders, Bench Raiders (to fill in for both teams) PvPers and casuals are all welcome! We are recruiting for a few raiders to finish rounding out our 2nd raid team. We are currently recruiting 2 ranged dps preferably 1 with a healing OS. A ret paladin with tanking or healing os would also be considered. We are looking for skilled dps who know their class 550 ilvl+ must knows fights. most of our core raiders r 14/14N some with heroic progression. current group progression is 13/14N RAID TIMES: Friday and Saturday 8pm est - 11pm est RAIDER EXPECTATIONS: All raiders are held to a higher standard than the casual player. You are expected to come to raid fully enchanted gemmed and reforged correctly and up to standard no if's and's or buts. We provide whatever gems and enchants are in the bank to be used at your disposal for your raiding toon. We also have many and enchanters and jewelcrafters (i personally have both) that are always willing to help out. You are expected to be at raid every week unless you have told the raid lead ahead of time. In Absolution we do understand RL>wow. If you are unable to make raid it is your job as a raider to let raid leader or another member of the team know. texting, facebook, email, in game mail, telling the raid lead ahead of time or in emergencies using remote chat is also acceptable. All raiders must be at raid on time. We encourage our raiders to b in game and on the proper toon 10-15 min prior to raid starting when invites start to go out. It is your responsibility to know the fights and to know your specific class and spec and BiS items and upgrades for your toon. We encourage our raiders to always be trying to learn more about your spec whether it is looking at other players rotations gems enchants and reforges that play the same spec, reading patch notes, forums, looking at World of Logs or wowheros, videos, or even talking to other players or guildies that can help you. All repairs, potions, flasks and food for raid are provided by the guild. Vent is required for all raiders no exceptions. Here in Absolution we are all about having fun! We enjoy running our weekly guild dungeons, scenarios, old raids, LFR's, and Flex's with our fellow guildies. We are like a warm and friendly family and are always there to help out our fellow guildies. We have 2 raid teams. Group 1 runs Thursday/Monday and Group 2 runs Friday/Saturday. If you are interested in pvp we have pvp'ers to group up with for 2's 3's and 5's arena caps as well as random bg's. If you are just looking for a home for your toons cuz your a casual player look no further. We accept all casual players who just want to play and have a good time. We are also recruiting back up players and alts to fill in both of our raid teams when core members are unable to make it. If you are interested in being a back up for either raid team please let a raid lead or officer know. If you are interested in joining the ranks of Absolution please pst me or send mail to on one of my toons either Kanedia or Spottedboom or add my battle tag imalizard#1854 If you have any questions regarding the guild or would like a invite please contact a officer or GM: Onyix- GM / raid lead group 1 Kanedia- officer / raid lead group 2 Miliham- officer Kicher- officerKanedia1 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 561 lock looking for 10m raiding guild :)Kaskàde0 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 Beware of new transfer guild If you didn't see the post you weren't meant too.Throdd0 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 <Horder Faster Deeper> 2/14 Hm LF tank Horder Faster Deeper is now recruiting a tank for our core team. Currently 2/14 heroic and looking to progress further with the addition of a new tank to our team. Our ideal tank would be 14/14 normal experience and approximately 560 ilvl. We value skill and reliability over both so if you're shy of the ilvl or exp please don't hesitate to apply! Raid days are Friday / Sunday from 8:30-11:30pm server time (EST) with occasional clean up on Mondays. Repairs, flasks, and food are provided to our raid team. We enjoy challenging ourselves with progression, but also having fun while doing so. We encourage those looking for a new home to give us a look as well, we are always accepting casuals, subs, and those who look to raid in WoD. Please visit us at hfdturalyon.enjin.com or send an in game whisper to Lanoline#1436, we will happily answer any questions. Thanks!Lanoline1 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 [A][25m] <Inept> LFM 10/14 Heroic T16 Raid Times: Tuesday: 8pm-11pm EST Wednesday: 8pm-11pm EST Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST Inept is a Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding guild born in late Cataclysm, and consist of both veteran and fresh Turalyon players. Our core has raided with eachother for quite some time and shares similar views and goals for raid progression. Inept is semi-hardcore only in the sense that we strive to progress as much and as fast as possible through current raid content, but also aim to improve our quality of players through trial and guidance from our experienced raiders. We are a guild of mostly 21+ professional or colleges students who get a kick out of poking fun at eachother and have a good time raiding, but also focus on progressing. Loot System: We use a straightforward DKP system where we award 3 points at the start and end of a raid for attending raiders, because we aim for 90% attendance, a 10 DKP bonus is awarded at the end of the week for 8 of 9 hours attended. What We Offer: Guild Repairs Pots and Flask (when materials allow it) Food/Feast (300 food is recommended) Free Enchants and Gems Craftable Upgrades (when materials allow it) Progression: 5.0: 5/6 H MSV 3/6 H HOF 5.2: 10/13 Heroic ToT 5.4: 10/14 Heroic SoO Requirements: Maximizing your class/spec through all possible mediums: Logs/guides/theory-crafting Prepared for each raid via reading up on progression fights and researching/watching your class performance on each new encounter and what your class/spec can bring! =================== Recruitment Needs for 5.4! ---CURRENTLY RECRUITING-- - Feral/DK/Monk tank - Mage - Ele Sham - Ret pally (Holy OS a plus) 560+ ilvl HIGHLY prefered =================== ANY Exceptional players may apply, 560+ ilvl and full SoO experience required! Contact/Web WP: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Inept Apps: http://www.ineptraids.com/index.php?board=2.0 Guild Master: Kazmeme (ingame) Melee Officer: Quinc (ingame) Ranged Officer: Vyndetta (ingame) Healer Officer: Yas (ingame)Kazmeme113 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Rare pattern for sale I have the pattern shadow hood for tailoring. Mail me in game if interested.Elaras0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 563 sv hunter lf raiding guild -Turalyon- Hello all, as the title says im looking for a good raiding guild on turalyon. What im looking for is a cool calm guild im not looking for any perfectionist 1 shot all of a 14/14 raid and nothing else is acceptable. im looking for a guild that takes raiding seriously and gets it done, im not a perfect hunter but im a good hunter i have cleared 14/14 normal and i have extensive knowledge on most if not all fights. I use vent/raid call/Skype. I'm usually pretty vocal on vent so that's not a problem i always come prepared with flasks/food/pots and am very punctual [if life does not interfere :}] I would prefer a 10m guild but i would also go with a 25m team im not to picky on that. I have normal on farm and am looking to start heroics. i usually do 200-220k on boss fights but that will increase as my gear gets better (and i get rid of this darn flex weapon) i do know how to correctly gem/chant/reforge my gear. Contact me via in game mail or btag id prefer a weekday guild as i have school from 7am-1pm and work from 1-5. but i would also take a weekday guild. Bullcon#1672Bullcon0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Honorless Kill We are reforming after years of sitting in the dust bin of history. What was once the top PVP guild in BC and Wrath has become a social/casual guild. We were formed before guild levels, so don't let the level 18 fool you, we've been around since the dawn of time. I will be building a casual raid team, all slots open at this time. I'm not a stickler on gear score, we have to start from the beginning progression wise, and if we wipe a couple times....so what. We also level and are social, this is about being kicked backed and relaxed and playing the game the way you choose. You want to PVP, we do that some. You want PVE we are good to go. You just want to level a bunch of alts...have fun with that too. Its a game, not a drama fest, not a job, and we like to keep it that way. If interested contact me on any of my alts (like Sunanther, Jhorisos, Mortichi, BBQbrisket, and others), or my wife Wayaaluli (Shutdaphukup before the name became an issue with the kiddies on other servers and crossrealms) (also Etsiwaya, Malswoman, Minuialwen). Also Alkita, Zelwind, or some of the others you may have seen since the dawn of BC. No test or tryouts required. We have very few rules; rule number one NO DRAMA. Major items in guild bank 1/2 auction house prices if we don't clear it first. First tab, mainly free for all...but don't be a piggy. 7 bank tabs, mumble, help with gear and enchants for cost of mats (don't charge guildies except mats). Laid back, helpful, group of mainly older folks but don't require an age limit on mature people...lol. Obviously, no racial slurs, gay bashing, or drama.Malichi0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Leveling Competition With Prizes! Hey Everyone! <Blast From the Past> is starting a leveling competition guild event and you're invited! The rules are simple....... ... Now of course there are PRIZES for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place of this competition! Currently there is a pot of 3,000 gold to be given to the winners. This will be increased if more players add gold to it. So there is the potential for the pot to end up at 10K gold or more! There is also the possibility of mounts and pets for prizes. 1st place will receive a store mount and 2nd place will receive a store pet! Again, more mounts and pets can be given as prizes if players donate them! If you're interested in joining the fun, make a new character and ask to be invited by anyone online. Be sure you do not actually do any leveling until midnight hits on the 20th. Get your leveling face on! We also have other guild activities if you are interested. Old Content Raiding We're raiding BC right now and moving to Wrath at the end of May! Relive the old days right now! More information can be found in this post. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11914281351 Current Content Raiding We also have a current content raiding group starting on Wednesday, May 14th. We will begin with 10M ToT and progress to 10M SoO. DPS and several healers are needed! Boosted toons and new raiders are welcome! Do any of these interest you? Let us know! We hope to hear from you soon!Raderian0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 H25 <Hordeland Security> Looking for Raiders TANK: OS / bench spot DPS: Melee: Warrior, Feral Druid Ranged: Warlock, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid HEALS: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman About us: Hordeland Security is a guild that started at launch. Over our World of Warcraft history, we raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. We are a semi-hardcore 25-man raiding guild. Our goal since we started was to push far into the current tier, while having a limited raid time of 2 nights a week. Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00pm 11:15pm server. Applicant requirements: * Raid awareness. * Ability to respond to criticism. * Ability to use VOIP programs. * Dedication and reliability. Show up consistently and on time. * History of performance * Willingness to contribute actively. This entails reading up on boss mechanics ahead of time and researching class-specific tips for upcoming fights. What we can offer: * Competitive progression while having a light raid schedule. * Dedicated roster of players that show up prepared and ready to progress. * All raid consumables - flasks, potions, and buff food - are covered and we expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. All raid repairs are paid by the guild bank on raid nights. (Updated) Current raid progression: 2/14 H SoO. *http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Hordeland+Security *For more information, visit our website at http://www.hordelandsecurity.org/content.php Saffy (Saffy#1122) Duerdon (Duerdon#1111) Cäs (Asuko#1429) Nilruc (Fent#1120)Duerdon3 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 delete post pls ignoreAvarice0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Black Auction Market Info I am searching different realms for their Black Auction Market items, and im searching for the Dreadnaught Breastplate. If you have it on your Black Auction Market could you please let me know :)Teyojin1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 <Show no mercy> LFM for its 10m team. <Show no mercy> Is LFM for its newly formed 10m team. We were mostly a pvp guild but decided to move more into pve and as a team are 4/14 on 1 day of raiding, but wish to increase that fast but in a casual way. A few of us raided but stopped and pvped for a little bit(me on a resto shaman) Our current raid times: Fridays-Saturday 9pm-2am server time. We are currently LF: 2 healers(anything other then a priest) 2 DPS: 1 Ranged(Hunter or Mage) 1 Melee(anything other then war) Must be 525+ We will supple the repairs,food,flask. All we ask is you come prepared, and have vent. If you are interested please comment on here or add me @ Mogguu#1969 (If not on wow ill be on the WoW launcher) We also run RBGS on sundays if anyone is interested.Kalivar0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 556 Suv Hunter LF 10/25 man raiding guild I'm looking for a steady and competent raiding guild that is in need of a very good hunter. I've played this character for five years.Permashot3 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 (H) Kismet 8/14H recruiting 1 Tank & 1 R-DPS Hi All, <Kismet> is recruiting 1 Tank and 1 Ranged DPS for 10-man heroic SoO. We're 8/14H, raiding 8-11 server (EST) on Monday/Wednesday/Sunday. We're a progression minded raid guild that believes that raiding should be fun, but finds that fun in precision and success. Mumble is often full of jokes and socializing on trash, but serious when it comes to progression. We use a loot council to distribute gear based on size of upgrade, attendance, and performance. Seats on the LC rotate in order to avoid conflicts of interest on specific items. We use Mumble for our raids, and find it extremely important to have good communication during pulls. A working Mic is required. You don't have to speak often, but you must be willing and able to communicate critical information during encounters when we do not have time to type. While we're willing to assist with gear and teach a couple of encounters, we're looking for candidates that have experience playing at a high level. Ideally this is demonstrated by current tier raid progress, but Challenge Mode and Proving Ground Medals can also be useful - particularly for individuals who have taken a tier or more off of raiding. You must be willing to give and receive critical feedback during and after raids. We try to maintain an atmosphere where individual egos take a secondary place to team improvement and success. Additionally, you must be willing to contribute your knowledge of specific class or encounters when you feel it might aid your fellow raiders. Please feel free to contact me in game at Prophet#1294 or using wowmail.Voxfini10 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Server pugs? I wonder if anyone on the server runs a quality Flex or pug run each weekKoknloaded0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Horde AH? Just wondering how is the economy here? Pretty slow or rather decent?Vettius2 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Alani Mount for sale Selling the Tag/Kill/Mount of Alani. Currently have 1 sky crystal ready for the pull. How this works, We group. I trade to prove i have the Sky crystal. You trade the gold. I assist in the kill You will have both Leader, and Master looter so that the mount is all yours. Contact me in-game or on forums Horde side only sorryVrita0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 How long are horde bg que times? I was thinking of playing a horde toon but I am just curious about how long the que times are?Warcrap1 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 WTS Corrupted Hippogryph Like the title says, looking to sell the TCG loot mount Corrupted Hippogryph. Looking for 250k, but am certainly willing to entertain ANY serious offers. Horde side, but might transfer if the price is right. Reply here or send in game mail, I'll check them once a day.Fourninetysi6 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 (A) Equinox (5/14H) is recruiting. Equinox, a late night raiding guild, is looking for 1 tank and 1 dps for our 10 man raids. Mon, Tues, Thur 1015 PM - 130 AM. 5/14 H down after a short time of pushing heroic content. Relaxed but competent raid atmosphere, contact me in game or reply here for more info. Exceptional players always considered. Please be ilvl 550+ for applying.Nasum1 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 Looking for Raid Teams within same guild 9/14 Normal Experience. 546 ilvl as of the posting. Looking for a raid team that raids on the weekends at nights. I am also look for a raid team that raids during the week nights. A great plus would be a raiding guild that is filling in spots for Mythic raiding teams. I have experience doing all three roles with all classes in older raids as well as current raids. If you have any concerns or questions don't be afraid to ask!Corakitnarak1 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 IGNORE POST Ignore this postPsyconic0 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 [A] ThrowdowN is LF Heroic Raiders for 25m. ThrowdowN is currently operating as 2 10 man heroic team guild. We have 16 heroic raiders at this point and are looking to expand into 25man heroic raids as soon as possible. If your guild or raid team is looking to expand their capabilities for Mythic raiding in the next expansion, lets get together and go over the options. We are also looking for more skilled raiders for trials for Raid 1 and Raid 2. Those trials/new members will also be a part of the 25man team once formed. GM's and officers please contact myself, Hurust, Winfalling, or Infinus in game. If I can't be reached in game, please add my realid Grubby#1150 I look forward to finding a good fit for the guild and our raid team progression.Stormraze0 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 Tank looking for 10man Soo , Sunday April 13 546 Gear score pally tank looking for Soo 10man would prefer fresh but if its a good group will start somewhere further. Post here or add Docbop on turaDocbop0 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 What is a Kumpania and why should I care? "A kumpania is a group of Gypsies who have banded together to form a community, usually for socio-economic reasons. These communities are generally very tightly knit, even though the families that make them up are often not related." However that's only half of the story: KUMPANIA is a 967 toon; 377 account strong powerhouse Turalyon HORDE Guild that turn 8 YEARS OLD on April 6th, 2014! You read that right, 8 years old, making Kumpania the oldest active guild on Turalyon~! And we want YOU (Horde) to come and celebrate with us on Saturday April 12th @ 8:15pm server~! A HUGE parade from Two Moons into Org to the Main Gates followed by the biggest non-Blizzard fireworks display ever seen... So pass the word, come celebrate with Kumpania a real milestone~! Make all the jokes you want, 8 years is an eternity in MMORPG Guilds and Kumpania is growing by leaps and bounds to this day... (2) 10n Raid Teams (1) 25 man Flex Weekly Mount Nights Old Content Nights PvP Arena and BG groups VERY active Guild Chat Vent and all the normal perks All this and more with ZERO Drama... We promise a DRAMA FREE gaming home, free of elitists, turds, jerks and immature players... A real gaming family and "something different" from other Guilds... Visit us at: www.kumpaniaxl.wowlaunch for all our info and also more info on the Parade & Celebration~! All are welcomed to participate and join Kumpania for this special night as we celebrate 8 great years~! THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT THREAD... We do not spam or use the forums to recruit, only the Blizz Guild Finder thingy... THIS IS AN INVITATION TO COME JOIN THE CELEBRATION AND PARADE~!Cowpies6 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 Blast from the Past is Recruiting! <H> Looking to Raid? new to it? not sure where you'd fit? new to the game? Blast from the Past can help you! we're taking anyone and everyone of all experiences to raid with us on Fridays and Sundays 8pm (est) to 11pm (est) for Old Content, we're on BC content at the moment and moving to Wrath soon! Black Temple and Sunwell are our current raid progression. we have vent, with no requirement to talk just to listen so you know what we're doing! we're also starting a current content raid group soon! still needing some more DPS and heals, and possibly a tank. we're going to start in Throne of Thunder, you can gear how you want to though most of us are skipping LFR as we just can't stand it! so we've hit up Timeless Isle, and Ordos and Celestials on fresh 90's. (boosted 90's welcome for those who don't wish to level) lots of bank tabs, guild repairs too. we look out for our guildies! we would like to do some Mythic Raiding come WoD, so the more the merrier for Current content and old alike. whisper anyone online for a guild invite server Turalyon Faction Horde Guild is lvl 25 so if you're leveling, you'll have the perks! we've been around for about four months and counting! looking forward to hearing from you. Remember, don't be shy, don't worry if you don't have raid experience, we've experienced raiders in the guild that are more than willing to help everyone out with advice, and gearing. once in the guild check the guild webpage for rules for old content raiding! (there aren't that many!) TL;DR: Come raid with Blast from the Past, Old Content and new Content. everyone welcome.Shadoen0 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [A] Axiom 14/14N LFM Exceptional Players! MISSION: <AXIOM> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting the last spots for our 25 man raid group. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus will be 25 mans, and eventually will be focusing on 20 man mythic raiding. As we move towards warlords of Draenor, our intention is Hitting the ground hard and running on day one Towards Mythic progression. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have our 25 man group slated at the following times Monday 10pm-1am Tuesday 10pm-1am Thursday 10pm-1am In addition, our two 10 man groups raid times are: Group 2: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10pm-1am Group 3: Sunday, Monday 7-10pm. We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. Recruitment We do not recruit for the bench! if we accept your application, fully expect that you will be in raids and we will be evaluating your performance on night one. the two biggest things we look for in raiders are: - A willingness to learn - The ability to adapt to constructive criticism, and new fights and mechanics. Our Current Recruitment needs are as follows: Group 1: -Plate DPS -Holy Paladin -Exceptional Players Group 2: Full time Plate Tank: Protection Warrior or Paladin preferred. Group 3: - Elemental Shaman with restoration offspec - Boomkin with restoration offspec -Shadow priest What Do We Look For in a potential Recruit? We are looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude.If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you.We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and exceptional performance. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Mumble is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. Loot: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes into account: -Attendance -Performance - Previous Loot allocation with respect to competing members of the same gear type. Contact Information You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Triadge-Recruitment officer: Triadge#1814 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 > Blesseddemon-Assistant Officer: anthony#1514 Or put in an app here: http://axiom-turalyon.enjin.com/ Recruitmènt9 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 [H] Normal SoO Tonight (4/11) - Tank Needed Good morning Turalyon, Among Shadows is in need of a 2nd tank for our normal Siege of Orgrimmar raid tonight, and likely Sunday night. If you can fill in for us tonight, you will be invited back to continue the raid with us on Sunday. Raid Info: Time: 8pm-11pm EST Voice Comm: Ventrilo Loot Rules: http://amongshadows.com/warcraft Minimum iLevel: 540 If you can fill in for us this weekend, please respond here, add me Ohnoto#1201, or contact me at our website: http://www.amongshadows.com/ Thanks.Ohnoto0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Immortal Equilibrium (A) Recruiting-10 man Looking for Raid Members (Turaylon-Alliance) Immortal Equilibrium is seeking core members for our 10 man raid team. We are looking for a 3 solid dps. We prefer ranged such as a hunter and lock, but will discuss other classes as well. We will also consider a healer as well (any class other than disc priest). We are raiding Tues, Wed, and Thursday from 10pm-Midnight EST. We are looking for players with an ilevel around 550 but will consider on a case by case basis. We would like to get into heroic content once a solid team can be formed. Those interested in X-Realm raiding, please apply as well and we will work out details. Please contact in game Sarilee (swanlara#1767) Mistian (Jeirden#1231)Sarilee0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 574 SV Hunter Looking for Raid this Week Hi All, My Team is taking a Week off. Looking to run with a Team looking to go 9/14 at least this weekend. Hit me up if you have a slot. Thanks! Ludi#1993Totalus0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 [H] <SWC> 9/14 H LF1 TANK & dps w/ tank OS SWC is looking for a DK, Boomkin or Ret with a tank OS for its 9/14H group. We are looking for someone with heroic experience (9/14 would be nice, however, not necessary) that is able to run Tuesday & Thursday 7:00- 11:00 (server time) . Please contact sarek, noetic or tuesdays for more information.Sarek7 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 <Horder Faster Deeper> LF tank H progression Horder Faster Deeper is currently 2/14H, and is looking for a tank to fill our roster and take those heroic boss hits to the face with a smile! Raid is Friday/Sunday 8:30-11:30pm server with occasional clean-up on Mondays. Our preferred tank would be ~560ilvl with at least 14/14N, (we value skill over ilvl so if you're shy of the ilvl, please don't hesitate to apply). For more information or to apply please visit hfdturalyon.enjin.comLanoline0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 [H] Lavatory Lovemachine (6/14hm) LF raiders Lavatory Love Machine is looking for 1 non-prot pally tank, couple rdps and healers. Team 1 is 6/14H and looking for some subs, Team 2 is 13/14 normal. 545+ ilvl min. Raid Schedules are Team 1 - Sun/Mon 9-1130 EST Team 2 - Tues/Wed 10-12:30 EST To get an idea of our raid environment we stream on the following twitch.tv accounts: longpoleranger - mage POV grdian88 - tank POV negatron5050 - hunter POV PM Lmbrjackjojo, Guarin or Skornn for more information, Thanks!Lmbrjackjojo0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 565 Enh/565 Resto Shaman LF HC SoO 565 Enh/565 Resto Shaman LF HC SoO ( potentially guild ) <br/>I have 1/14 HC XP on this toon , and 5/14 HC XP on my EU paladin. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/D%C3%AEedrich/simple I'm available until 11:30 PM EST at latest from Sun-Fri, and have no time limits on Saturdays. My wife who has a Disc Priest/Surv Hunter would also like to tag along if possible If interested, add Drent89#1437.Childeric1 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 Recruiting 1 tank, healer, and DPS Lavatory Love Machine is looking for 1 non-prot pally tank, 1 healer, and 2 dps. Team 1 is 6/14H and team 2 (who's recruiting) is 13/14 normal. We are looking for the final pieces to push us on into heroics. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00p.m-12:30a.m est.Guarin0 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 565 Enh/565 Resto Shaman LF HC SoO 565 Enh/565 Resto Shaman LF HC SoO ( potentially guild ) I have 1/14 HC XP on this toon , and 5/14 HC XP on my EU paladin. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/D%C3%AEedrich/simple I'm available until 11:30 PM EST at latest from Sun-Fri, and have no time limits on Saturdays. My wife who has a Disc Priest/Surv Hunter would also like to tag along if possible. If interested, add Drent89#1437.Childeric0 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 [A] Burial 10man 9/14H Recruiting a Healer Hi All, Burial is looking to add one Healer. We run Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8:30-11:30. Ideally we are looking for a Resto Druid, or MW Monk, but all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply. We are working on H Malk, and though we have a kill, it wouldn't be correct to say it is "On Farm". Core group is long term and stable. Just looking for that last piece....hopefully you. If you are looking for a Raid slot for a couple of weeks let us know. That could work for both you and us while we find a permanent Healer. Please hit up Crazyterran, or Durgon in-game or by mail, or me, Totalus (Ludi#1993). Look forward to hearing from you!Totalus0 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Lf 25m raid Trying to find a current raiding guild to raid with and transition to WoD. Main spec ret, and will to tank OS once the geared is acquired( mainly trinkets and tank tier) have 14/14 and 8/14H exp as dpsAbbädon3 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 [A] 11/14 HM Adult Guild LF MW Monk <STARDUST> LOOKING FOR: Mistweaver Monk (Windwalker offspec is a plus, but not required.) We are looking for mature raiders who seek to balance their passion for WoW with real life commitments. WoW is not a job, but we do want to make the most of our raid time (~7.5 hrs / wk). As such, we expect our raiders to continuously improve both their avatars and their game knowledge while maintaining a respectful and positive attitude. We are of the belief that gear and encounter knowledge can always be improved, where as attitude is very difficult to change. We're also willing to offer help when possible, but we certainly expect you to do your part and keep pace. This includes being self-sufficient and dependable. RAID TIMES: Wed, Sun, and Mon from 9pm to 11:30pm-ish EST. LINKS: Guild Website: http://stardustwowguild.enjin.com Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/turalyon/Stardust/ Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/884 WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Stardust ABOUT US: Stardust is currently focused on MoP 10-man hard mode raiding with the intent to pursue mythic raiding in WoD. We've already started expanding our raiding roster, but have been slow to do so for two major reasons. The first reason is that we are extremely picky about who we add to our raiding roster. We want to make sure that personalities and gaming goals match that of the guild's. We've learned over many years of managing guilds that taking the time to find the right people greatly reduces (if not eliminates) drama and improves overall mental health of the guild because we are all on the same page. The second reason is that WoD is still a ways away and we don't want anyone sitting for too long. We do not recruit for "bench" positions, so we rotate people through as fairly as possible while still chipping away at MoP 10-man progression raiding. Shadizar formed Stardust on April 6, 2011 on Stormrage-US half way through the first tier of Cataclysm. Over the years, not only did we grow as a guild, but the Stormrage server became unbearably populated with hour-long queues that ate away at our raid time. So we transferred all of our active members to Turalyon-US on January 16, 2014, and have been happy with our decision ever since. In Cataclysm, we downed Nefarion before he was nerfed into the ground, achieved 5/7 hard mode in Firelands, and downed hard mode Madness of Deathwing prior to Mists of Pandaria. In MoP we've cleared all normal content while current, went 3/6 H in MV, and are currently working at SoO hardmodes. As of 4/7/14, we are 11/14 hard mode SoO with our attention now on HM Siegecrafter. The founding members are long time WoW players and experienced guild leaders. Prior to forming Stardust, we were officers when Ragnaros, Nefarian, and 40-man raids were all that existed in the WoW raid world. We've seen Illidan die before Sunwell, Kil'Jaeden die before Wrath, and the Lich King die before Cata. One of our founders even has the Bane title for the hard mode 10-man LK kill pre-Cata. Are goals are to continue... 1. Progressing through all normal bosses quickly 2. Progressing through as many Hard Mode bosses in the current tier as possible 3. Finishing as many raid meta achievements in current tier/expansion When we're not raiding, we're happy to run challenge modes, 5-mans/heroics, quest, PvP, and work on achievements. We are a respectful guild with a good sense of humor. We are very protective of our guild atmosphere and look for team players that can positively add to our team chemistry. If you feel like we might be a good fit for you, please look us up at http://stardustwowguild.enjin.com , email/realid Shadizar at gumbyuml@yahoo.com , or reach out to Shadizar in game. You are welcome to listen in on vent during our raids and to roll an alt that we can invite into guild. This way you can get a better feel for our guild and raiding atmosphere while we get to know you better. After all, this needs to be a good fit for both sides to work. Hope to hear from you soon and good luck in your guild search!Zanjia2 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Spriest LF social guild. Hey guys! I'm looking for a mostly social guild, but one that may be raiding come WOD. I just don't have the time (or the motivation) to commit to raiding right now, but my guild has moved on to a new server and I'm feeling kinda lonely. XDKahlly2 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Thinking of moving i am thinking of moving servers, and am trying to find a good fit. i am mostly looking for a guild that does daytime raiding (anywhere 8am-5pm). i am tired of pugging flex. i am a stay-at-home type, and evenings are set for family. Any daytime guilds or even groups on this realm? if needed you can add me on bnet: Kathere#1296 Leave a note that it is in regards to this please. :)Zaiya0 Apr 7, 2014