Turalyon

Feb 21, 2014 [A] WTB Heavy Junk Boxes PST or in-game mail with your price!Desdichado0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 [A] <Shamless Ones> Weekends LF Tank & RDPS Shameless Ones Alliance - Turalyon Weekend Raiding Who we are: Shameless Ones is a 25 man progression focused guild. We require a minimum age of 18 of our members (some exceptions considered). Our goals are twofold – to clear the available PVE content and to have fun while doing so. Although the ultimate purpose of playing any game is enjoyment, we recognize that progression demands effort and require our members to act accordingly. We have just reformed and began again on Turalyon server. Our leadership core are experienced raiders with 13/14 SoO Normal kills. Goals: As stated above, Shameless Ones is a PVE-oriented guild that wants to clear the current end game content and to participate in game events such as PVP. Membership Standards regarding Guild Events: This is a progression oriented guild – be prepared to die, use consumables, and to take direction from guild officers. We expect players to come prepared to dungeons/raids/events with the appropriate potions, flasks, etc. needed for success. Vent is mandatory – there is no exception to this rule. Attendance of 2 raid nights per week required of all raiders – if you are in a progression guild, you are expected to participate. That being said, real life is more important than any game and in thus takes precedence in some situations (illness, family problems, etc.) Loot Rules: Need when you need. Greed when you don’t. To be more specific – on uncommon (green) and rare (blue) items, click greed. On epic (purple) items need them only if the item is an actual upgrade. Greed very rare items if it isn’t an upgrade. This is standard and will be followed in ALL instances and raids. Our preferred raid loot system is EPGP. In 10 man raids we will observe 1 MS/1 OS as follows and EPGP in 25 man content. Attendance: People are expected to be active and participate in guild events – PVE content, etc. If you sign up, we expect you to SHOW UP. There is a place to post in the forums if you're going to be late or miss a raid or going on vacation/school whatever and you will be absent. We require a minimum of 2 raid nights per week at Raider rank. Our raid times are as follows: Friday 8pm - 11pm EST Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST What we expect: We expect that all trial members make the effort to learn their class and play it to the best of their abilities. We do understand ISP issues and sometimes you may lag or lose connection however, this should be minimal. We expect that you do not look to an officer for guidance on how you should play a role, you should know this joining a progression guild. Minimum ILvL is 530. Around that level you're able to join into flex runs to gear up for raiding positions. That being said do not expect a guild run every week. Take into consideration that you are fully capable and responsible of gearing your toon. We are specifically looking for the following: (ALL roles/specs will be considered) We currently have an immediate opening for a PLATE tank. (Pref DK > Pally > Warrior) We currently have immediate openings for ALL RANGED DPS classes Specifically: Warlock / Mage / Elemental / Hunter If you have any questions please contact us in game on Turalyon server. Or you can add RealID Belle#1386 - reference this post - to ask any questions you may have. Thank you, Shameless Ones www.shamelessones.guildlaunch.comPrinxys2 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Closed ClosedTrollemon13 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 [H] <Portal> 11/14H - LF Healer & Ranged DPS ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDceBC6MpY About Us: <Portal> is a mature, progression-oriented guild on Turalyon. We are not only a raid team, but a long-standing community of like-minded players who strive to progress on an accessible schedule in a laidback environment. Recruitment Needs: We are a tight-knit guild and above all else, a player's attitude is critical to our success inside a raid instance or out of it. We are not looking for specific classes or roles at this time, but instead we are opening our doors to dedicated players who want to tackle the most challenging raid content WoD has to offer. At the beginning of WoD everyone will have a chance to prove themselves so while previous heroic raiding experience is awesome, it is not required. Your contribution to our guild community during WoD leveling, and your preparedness for our first raids, will be your chance to shine and prove that you have what it takes for Mythic raiding. <Portal> is also welcoming pairs or groups of players from other 10m guilds who are looking for a new 20m guild for the upcoming expansion. Please contact one of our officers directly (information below) if this is the case. It should be noted that joining as a pair or group from another guild does not automatically guarantee all players involved a raid spot; each individual is responsible for earning and keeping their place on the raid team in WoD. WoD isn't here yet! What do I do until then if I want to join? <Portal> currently has two 10m teams raiding Siege of Orgrimmar. Our second raid team (3/14H) is also progressing thru heroics and is looking for more players if you would like an opportunity to raid this tier. We also organize guild Flex raids on weekends and Challenge Mode (Gold) groups to help people get their mounts and transmog. Many of our players also enjoy revisiting old content for achievements, or playing alts. <Portal> wants to hear from you if: - You are a mature player with control over your own schedule (18+ years of age). - You research your class/spec in order to maximize your own potential within a raid. - You come prepared to raids with appropropriate flasks/potions. Guild repairs are active for raiding characters. At the beginning of the expansion players will be asked to contribute towards a guild supply of feast materials so we can provide them for you. - You can attend all scheduled raids and will be punctual for invites so we can start on time. Many of us have careers/families and we know Real Life happens. If you are going to be late or absent for a raid, you will let an officer know ASAP through the forums or other means so we can plan for your absence. We don't want to recruit for the bench so this means excellent attendance is required for all of our raiders! - You are willing to contribute to website discussions about raid strategies or other guild-related matters. - You understand that wiping is a part of progression. Would heroic-level raiding be fun if it were too easy? A great sense of humor helps everyone get through those rough raid nights. - You have (or will have) Mumble and preferably a working microphone for raid activities. - You enjoy playing the game outside of raiding. We can't get to know you if you disappear outside of nine hours a week. Alts are welcome! How to Apply: If you're interested in joining us for WoD Mythic raiding, please fill out an application at http://portalguild.us. Our applications are private and are viewable only to the applicant and members of our guild. Your application gives us our first impression of you as a player and as a person. Make it count! Contact Information If you have any questions or would like more information about <Portal>, please contact one of our officers in-game: ...Authörity28 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Ilvl 564 disc priest LF guild(H) LF guild thats doing heroic SoO i have 3/14 exp, am looking to xfer to turalyon here soon just wanting to find a guild first, i can raid any time from 730 central-midnight on normally any day of the week, on saturdays or sundays i can start at 630ish central, i enjoy talking while raiding to keep stuff alive and fun but also knows how to get !@#$ done kodaspriest#1606 is my btagLoupdepretre3 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 558 Mage LF Garrosh kill/core raid spot I am 13/14 558 Mage LF garrosh kill/core raid spot for garrosh and heroics..have been raiding since wrath and provide my own consumablesKrehendis0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 [H] PC on Shado-Pan Monastery CM carry? With CM's coming to a close in the predictable future, I'm considering buying a Shado-Pan Monastery CM Gold carry for the Shado-Master title. Are any Horde guilds still doing this, and if so, could you tell me how much it would cost for just this dungeon? Thank you. Edit: And this would be on this toon as Ret DPS.Aurelio0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 [A] <Shameless Ones> 25 Man Weekend Raiding Shameless Ones Alliance - Turalyon Weekend Raiding Who we are: Shameless Ones is a 25 man progression focused guild. We require a minimum age of 18 of our members (some exceptions considered). Our goals are twofold – to clear the available PVE content and to have fun while doing so. Although the ultimate purpose of playing any game is enjoyment, we recognize that progression demands effort and require our members to act accordingly. We have just reformed and began again on Turalyon server. Our leadership core are experienced raiders with 13/14 SoO Normal kills. Goals: As stated above, Shameless Ones is a PVE-oriented guild that wants to clear the current end game content and to participate in game events such as PVP. Membership Standards regarding Guild Events: This is a progression oriented guild – be prepared to die, use consumables, and to take direction from guild officers. We expect players to come prepared to dungeons/raids/events with the appropriate potions, flasks, etc. needed for success. Vent is mandatory – there is no exception to this rule. Attendance of 2 raid nights per week required of all raiders – if you are in a progression guild, you are expected to participate. That being said, real life is more important than any game and in thus takes precedence in some situations (illness, family problems, etc.) Loot Rules: Need when you need. Greed when you don’t. To be more specific – on uncommon (green) and rare (blue) items, click greed. On epic (purple) items need them only if the item is an actual upgrade. Greed very rare items if it isn’t an upgrade. This is standard and will be followed in ALL instances and raids. Our preferred raid loot system is EPGP. In 10 man raids we will observe 1 MS/1 OS as follows and EPGP in 25 man content. Attendance: People are expected to be active and participate in guild events – PVE content, etc. If you sign up, we expect you to SHOW UP. There is a place to post in the forums if you're going to be late or miss a raid or going on vacation/school whatever and you will be absent. We require a minimum of 2 raid nights per week at Raider rank. Our raid times are as follows: Friday 8pm - 11pm EST Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST What we expect: We expect that all trial members make the effort to learn their class and play it to the best of their abilities. We do understand ISP issues and sometimes you may lag or lose connection however, this should be minimal. We expect that you do not look to an officer for guidance on how you should play a role, you should know this joining a progression guild. Minimum ILvL is 530. Around that level you're able to join into flex runs to gear up for raiding positions. That being said do not expect a guild run every week. Take into consideration that you are fully capable and responsible of gearing your toon. We are specifically looking for the following: (ALL roles/specs will be considered) We currently have a handful of spots remaining. Specifically 1 (PLATE) Tanking class and Ranged DPS (Boomkin/Warlock/Mage) Healers - Druid / Shaman / Priest / Paladin / Monk DPS - Death Knight / Druid (Balance) / Hunter / Mage / Priest / Rogue / Shaman (Elemental) / Warlock Tanks (With DPS off spec pref) - Death Knight / Warrior / Paladin If you have any questions please contact us in game on Turalyon server. Or you can add RealID Belle#1386 - reference this post - to ask any questions you may have. Thank you, Shameless Ones www.shamelessones.guildlaunch.comPrinxys4 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 (H/A) Warlock lf 25m raiding Recently transferred lock lf a core raid spot, would be willing to faction change if a permanent offer is made. Wanting a further or close to 8//14H guild.Lèech4 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Ret pally looking for raiding guild Looking for a casual raiding guild, i have actual raiding exp in all mop raids but had to take a break due to computer issues (it broke). Built a new pc and just looking to finish out mop and hopefully start WOD on this toon. 14/14n cleared has 8/14H exp on other toons. Currently almost done with my meta and will be working on cape in 2 weeks.Abbädon4 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 (H) Forbidden Legion Recruiting 1 Melee Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are a casual raiding guild and raid 3 nights a week with 3 10m groups. This recruitment thread is for group 2 aka Kelly's group :) Must be able to make all three days! Currently 13/14 SoO Currently Recruiting 1 Melee - Any Class - 540+ Minimum Item Level - Regular SoO experience preferred! Raid Days/Times: Tues , Wed , Thurs 8pm-11pm Eastern - Invites start at 7:45pm As we progress into the this expansion, Forbidden Legion will continue with the goals it was founded on; to challenge our raiders with new content, to give them the ability to work WoW around their daily lives, and to provide members with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Please check out our website and complete an application http://www.forbiddenlegion.com or Add Thriana if you wish to talk :)Natas3 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Disp Priest looking for Raid Guild Hi I am a 551 Disp Priest. I have exp up to Nazgrim. I stopped raiding a couple months ago due to work training and want to get bak into raiding again. I am avail Tues and Wed anytime and Late night any days of the week. I have been healing since wow started. Even tho I dont have exp on all the bosses on Normal I am able to learn fast. Whisper me if you have any questions. TY :DLexîe0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 LF sub dps Hi Turalyon, Sanctum of Dreams is looking for a sub raider for Monday and for the following lockout Wed/Mon. That's 17, 19 and 24 Feb. We raid from 9:30pm-12:15am. We are 4/14 heroic bosses cleared and have pushed Galakras to p2. Please be reasonably geared, (i560+ would be nice). You can either post here or contact either Stable, Merthas or Raxal in game. Have a nice weekend - what's left of it :)Holybeam2 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 A - LFM 25m Raid group. Hey everyone. Aversa(25) is a guild that is still fairly new to Turalyon. We are interested in more raiders for our 25m team we are forming. ----Info---- WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU: We are searching for 520+ Raiders who are willing to raid and Dedicate themselves. WE will teach you fights and help you as much as we can but we need effort from you as well. Back History: We are trying to go from 10m to 25m. We were 14/14N and 2/14 H with close fights being downed on other bosses. We decided to try this because we were having issues on getting dedicated healers to stay. Raid times: M/W/TH 9pm Server-12am Server. Real ID's to contact us: Phat#1275 (GM) - Jester187#1271 (Raid Leader) - Zhepher#1664 (officer) - Ladori#1555 (officer) Please contact us with any questions . We Want mainly Range DPS and Healers. Please :)Phatdwarfism0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 LF 1 RDPS to Sub for SoO 10m Tues @ 7:30 EST We're going to be short 1 DPS tomorrow (or 1 tank alternatively) and we are looking for a good ranged player that wants to fill in. Please be appropriately geared for normal (540ish, at least capable of sustaining 150k dps) and be at least Flex experienced. Also the ability to log into mumble is required. If you are interested please leave a note here and send me a tell in game tomorrow. We form up at 7:30EST sharp. We usually raid until 11:00 or so.Daemondred0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Alls good Found a group thank you.Skychase0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 567 Lock LF Alliance Guild I would like to raid on my lock on my off nights from my Warrior. I am 9/14 heroic on my main and am available Tues/Thurs/Fri and Sat. Morgg#1148 Thank youMorgg5 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 wts alani mount 40k ill be on for a wile so if u want it pst meLayis0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 (A) Aversa LF 1 RDPS for 10 man SoO (2/14H) <Aversa> has recently transferred from Stormrage and we are looking forward to continued progression and growth on Turalyon now that we will have less queue times and more time to raid. We are a close knit, laid back group of experienced and skilled raiders that work together well as a team while still having fun. We are looking for additional like minded raiders to join us in our growth and success. Currently 2/14 Heroic (10 man) core group. We are also forming a second 10 man that will combine with our current core group when WoD is released. There are several spots available in that group as well. Commitment to our raiding schedule and a teamwork attitude is required of its raiders. Attendance, dependability and loyalty is key. RAID TIMES: Core Group Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm - 12 midnight Second 10 man group Tuesday/Friday 9pm - 12 midnight CURRENT NEEDS: Core 10 man Group: * 1 RDPS (non lock, hunter) ilevel 550+ Second 10 man Group: * 3 Healers ilevel 525+ * 1 Tank ilevel 525+ * Socials, new transfers, or those interested in being a backup raider also welcome! If interested you may contact me, our GM or any of our officers: I can be found in game as : Ladorri, Pattywak or Dazzlyn. REAL ID: Ladori#1555 Our Guild Masters and Officers : Phat#1275, jester187#1271, Zhepher#1664, Ladori#1555Ladorri0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Burial (US) Turalyon 8/14H Recruiting! Hey there hi there! <Burial> on US Turalyon is looking to recruit a 553+ Anything to fill our (currently) 10-Man roster for both Warlords and current progression! We're currently 8/14 Heroic and looking to go further! We'll be switching to 20 man Mythic Raiding for Warlords. Requirement As mentioned above, we'd like for you to be have an item level of at least 535, the Legendary Cloak (Appreciated), and a colorful personality! An outstanding member of society looking to join has just as much opportunity, as long as you have the numbers and personality to back yourself up! We're currently focusing on recruiting the following Classes/Specs: Warlock Mistweaver / Windwalker Monk A Druid of any flavor And an Elemental / Resto Shaman! Holy Paladin Schedule We raid Friday, Saturday, and Monday 8:30 to 11:30 We hope we're able to find light hearted, fun people to join us in our race against the clock! Contact To reach us, simply send in-game mail, or a message to the following people: Durgon (Vinylscratch#1924) Crazyterran Eilthis (Mishuun#1926) We hope to hear from you!Eilthis12 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 (H) Stella Nova is forming! Looking for folks who are looking for something fun, friendly and semi-casual. Seeking active players who aren't afraid of something new. If you're interested in joining/signing, catch me in game for more info. OR Mohrigan#1944. thanks!Cressida7 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 562 ele shammy 10/14 heroic xp 562 ele shammy i have 10/14 heroic xp looking to find a guild that raid every week and has fun while raiding but also takes raiding serious at the same time. A little about me the player my name is Jake i am from Seattle Wa and am going to be starting college soon so i can raid when ever you guys need me to i will be going to college for criminal justice. What i look for in a guild is we raid and everyone does there part of the raid and shows up on time and the gm/officers are there to help and answer any questions people have i am very talkative and like to ask allot of questions if i dont know what to do in raid or something about random things so i like a fun guild and friendly member's. Can contact me on this forum or in game holyybull#1203Béastmode0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 WTB: Level 25 guild Anyone have a level 25 guild horde side they're willing to sell?Barrelroll0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 <Axiom>6/14 LF Ranged DPS from SoO/ WoD MISSION: <AXIOM> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 10 man raid groups. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 10 mans, while if our roster grew large enough we would be willing to consider 25 man difficulty, As we move towards warlords of Draenor, our intention is Hitting the ground hard and running on day one Towards Mythic progression. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 2 groups, Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST and and TBA for our second group. We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: We do not recruit for the bench! if we accept your application, fully expect that you will be in raids and we will be evaluating your performance on night one. the two biggest things we look for in raiders are: - A willingness to learn - The ability to adapt to constructive criticism, and new fights and mechanics. High Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered High Priority classes/specs currently: mages: all specs Warlocks: all specs shamans:elemental with resto offspec ( or vice versa) priests: shadow with disc offspec( or vice versa) druid: Boomkin with resto offspec ( or vice versa) Tanks - all exceptional apps will be considered! Medium Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Medium Priority classes/specs currently: Ranged Dps* - all exceptional apps will be considered! Healers - Most specializations, and Exceptional appliacants will be considered! Low Priority: The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Low Priority classes/specs currently: Melee Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and exceptional performance. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Mumble is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Triadge-Recruitment officer: Triadge#1814 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 > Blesseddemon-Assistant Officer: anthony#1514 Or put in an app here: http://axiom-turalyon.enjin.com/Recruitmènt9 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Transfers Looking for Guild Hello people of Turalyon, As the title states, we are a party of three looking for a new server/guild to call home and pursue raiding through WoD. We hope to find a laid back guild who look to progress and complete current content. Our raiding experience range to as far back as BC and each of us have played the same character/role for over 6 years. The character class/role is as followed: Paladin/Prot Priest/Holy DK/Frost Feel free to ask any questions you would like and have a great day! Note: This is not a recruitment for SoO, we are simply looking ahead of time for WoD raiding and faction is not an issue.Azarie3 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Massacre(H) 10/13H LF Ranged DPS & Healers Guild Name: Massacre Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding) Website: http://massacre-turalyon.guildlaunch.com Atmosphere: Adult About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you! We are currently recruiting any and all exceptional players. Our most urgent needs are: Ranged: Balance Druid Warlock (2) Healers: Holy Pally Resto Druid Mist Monk Resto Shaman Current Progression: 10/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder 12/12 Throne of Thunder Mogu'shan Vaults 25 Heroic: 4/6 (First three and Elegon) Heart of Fear 25 Heroic: 2/6 (Blade Lord Ta'yak, Wind Lord Mel'Jarak (Teir Gloves)) Previous Progression: Dragon Soul Heroic 25-Man: 8/8 Firelands: Heroic 25-Man: 6/7 Please apply through our website, or find an officer online: Battle Tag: Emaleigh#1402, Enris618#1280 (Hobkins) Emaleigh Hobkins ByleanaHobkins100 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 SP and ELE SHAM looking for raiding Greetings Turaylon, Along with a close friend of mine we are currently looking for a regular Flex run and possibly a raiding spot if the right situation is out there. We both have been playing WoW since about the beginning of the Burning Crusade expansion with experience in pretty much every tier of raiding since then. The 4-5 days of raiding are behind me at this point with two children and the fact I am not willing to take a nap before raiding from midnight to 3AM anymore LOL. We are searching for a raidgroup that either raids on the weekend or possibly during the week probably around 2-3 days from about 8:00-8:30 CST till about 11:00-11:30 PM CST. It is entirely possible that this makeup does not exist but I thought I would give it a shot and see if anything comes from it. I would be more than happy to discuss the situation or talk more with anyone about it. The majority of our play experience has taken place Alliance side on the Elune server but we recently made the switch to the horde side and transferred here off of Area 52. We are two like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and would like to find a group of similar individuals to experience raid content with. We created a guild to house our toons and basically use the guild bank as our own personal bank. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Goisin/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Snaffuu/simple Thanks for taking the time to read this post and hopefully something comes from it. Real ID: Specialk1307#1795 Can also be found in-game on the following toons: Goisin, Goimew, Goideath, Goistorm, Goimoo, GoilockGoisin2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 New & LF Guild - Resto Shammy Hi! I am looking for a guild, either Alliance/Horde (willing to faction change) if the guild seems like a good fit. Here is what I am looking for: *Adult guild. Laid back, friendly and close knit. *Likes to Raid: flex, normal, LFR, transmog. Any of those are great and being able to do so amongst guild mates make it better. *Fun raid environment. It is after all a game. Having fun and getting the job done is the important thing. *Active, whether its guild chat, mumble, vent or just hanging out doing stuff together. *Looking for a stable guild that will move into WoD and beyond. To me I'd like a long term home to enjoy the game with future friends. What I can offer: *This toon is ilevel 528 and I have a disc. priest that is 530 as well. I know that is low currently, however I am coming back from a break. *I do have previous raid exp. as healing or dps on various toons dating back to vanilla. I do have raid awareness. *I do have most all professions over all my toons and always willing to help out guild mates in need when applicable. As far as raiding I am looking at a schedule of 2-3 days. Here is my availability: Sunday - 8am - 11pm Monday-Thursday - 7pm - 11pm Friday - 7pm - midnight Saturday - Anytime **All times are EST. I hope this thread finds some interest in those looking to strengthen/bolster their ranks. If your interested feel free to contact me in game or via the thread. If your ally my real id is Präyer#1401 and interested in talking add me and we can chat. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!Präyer7 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 [H] 562 Enh Shaman LF raiding guild I have a 562 enhance shaman who's cleared SoO normal. Looking for a guild that raids maybe 2 days a week, Tues.-Thurs. preferably. Can reach me in game on any Landfill toon.Landfill4 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [A] DEFAULT is recruiting raiders and casuals Default a lvl 25 guild is looking for skilled players. We are a semi hardcore guild looking to add like minded players to improve or raid ranks and progression. We want commitment from players for raiding. We understand real life happens and takes priority over WOW. We currently have two 10 man raid groups with different needs. Raid Team 1 Progression: 10/14 Normal SoO Raids: Thursday and Friday Nights (looking to add another night) Times: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST This group has been working on normal mode progression and has hit a small wall because of not being able to keep a constant group. We have had people join then quit the game for real life reasons leaving us looking for replacements on a medium pop server. Looking for Solid Healer Pally, Druid, Monk with a playable offspec Looking for ranged EPS a Hunter would be perfect but willing to look at others of course Looking for non Pally Tank with a playable offspec Raid Team 2 Progression: Flex for now soon to be hitting Normal SoO Raids: Wednesday and Monday Nights Times: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST This is a new group of returning players and newly recruited players. These are not alt characters and are skilled in raiding. Has talent and will be into normal SoO very soon. This group is also semi hardcore looking to push progression. More or less returning or getting a late jump on the expansion Looking for Solid Healer Pally, Monk Looking for DPS Looking for non Pally Tank with a playable offspec We hope to bring both groups together for WoD progression raiding If you are more casual and don't raid but are looking for a nice guild to meet new players and have fun please also inquire as we are also adding casual players and casual raiders as backups. www.default.guildlaunch.com Please add my Battle Id: zift#1461 Or email zift99@gmail.com for more informationZift1 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Looking to raid and progress? Please read Default previously Unity from Stormrage has moved to Turalyon during the free realm transfer because of the quo times. We are recruiting trying to build another 10 man raid team to prepare for the new WoD expansion. Our current 10 man group is 10/14 but has only been raiding for about a month due to some real life issues. We are in search of like minded players who put in the time and want to have a great gaming experience owning bosses and getting some loot. We are a drama free guild, have repairs and 7 bank tabs. We are looking for Tanks, healers and dos. If your not interested in raiding but are looking for a good home please let us know. Currently we are running Flex on Wed. and Mon. nights from 8:30-11:30pm EST and our 10 man normal group is running on Thur. and Fri. 8:30-11:30pm EST. The new 10 man does not have any days set as of yet and we would also like someone to take the reigns of that grope as well scheduling raids each week. We can accommodate single players and groups. If there is a small guild that wants to merge into us that is also a possibility. Website: default.guildlunch.com Battle Id: zift#1461 Thank You for your time and hope to hear from you soon. ZiftZift3 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [A] Default recruiting Holy Pally core spot Our 10 man normal group is 10/14 and in search of a Holy Pally with raid experience in normal SoO with an ilvl above 540 and experience against Thok This person is expected to commit to at least 2 days per week for raiding 8:30-11:30pm eastern time. Current days are Thursday and Friday nights. Please add battle id: zift#1461 or email zift99@gmail.com if interestedZift5 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 [A] Seeking Raid Guild Vesque Worgen Druid 90 Restoration (MS) Feral (OS) Hi there, i am looking for a raiding guild who start preferably between 6 EST - 9 EST to 12/1 EST max (I play from the UK and my play times are late at night, i rerolled here with some friends i met in another game but theyre gone and not really into raiding so im just in the guild for social reasons atm). I have played in the past before during TBC/WoTLK with much raid experience under my belt at hardcore level or casual including heroic content. I've always favoured healing as my role within a raid and am confident enough in my ability to keep people alive and make the best judgement, i've only been level 90 for 1 raid reset, so i've literally cleared from MSV-ToT in my first week (all wings) then again in my second week and i currently just need to do the last wing of SoO, this is all within raid finder as im trying to gear up better and what not, im averaging 514 ilvl atm, i know people are asking for alot more for other raids but i am topping healing charts and generally doing a damn good job at my role and feel that skill does come into play aswell so gimmie a chance n i wont letcha down ;) Im not fussy, either 10 or 25 will suit me fine and im experienced raiding with both setups, i can say i will need a pep talk for the flex/normal/HC versions of SoO but i do check out video's and look up tactics and i also research up on my class and abilities. I am running resto as my main spec and feral as my off, but i am thinking of switching to tank as my offspec or whatever said guild will require of me, im always gemmed/enchanted and raid ready, my healing gear is better but i have some tokens in the bank and can mod my feral gear to be so otherwise. So yeah, if you have a raid spot open for a funny englishman with a sexy accent, please get in touch in game or here, leave me a link or whatever you wanna do and i shall check you out ;)Vesque5 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 LF Fill in spots: Tonight 2/14. <And My Imaginary Friends> is looking for the following fill ins for SoO Normal 10/14: For 02/14 9:30 PM - 12:00 AM 1 - Tank (Non DK preferred) Contact Nazursoth or Varlog for details.Miritar4 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Smurfs Rerolled looking for raider 13/14N Smurfs Rerolled on horde side will be looking for a hunter to join our raid team. Min ilvl 540, Raid nights are Tuesday at 7-8:30pm server and Saturday 6-10pm server. 13/14 progressions close to 14/14 and looking to go into heroics.Corynn0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 [H] Archon 10/14H 10M LF1 Warlock <Archon> 10m Raiding Guild on *Turalyon* [EST] About us Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: Working professionals, Homemakers, University students, Parents, etc. Many of our members have substantial commitments outside of the game, so we emphasize making the most of the few hours we have each week. We are a tight-knit team of like-minded players who desire to raid both skillfully and enjoyably. We expect our raiding core to show a high degree of motivation and dedication to our progression as a guild. We continuously strive to be the best we can be, and seek out all challenges that each content cycle has to offer. Current Tier Guild Progression • Siege of Orgrimmar: 10/14H Raid Schedule • Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights 7:30PM - 10:30 CST (8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Server) Our Expectations Applicants must have legendary cloak and min 560 ilvl. Current tier heroic experience is also a huge asset. • Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos. • Independent and up-to-date research on your class. • An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire. • Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, enchants, etc. • Maturity level that is consistent with an adult. • Mumble and microphone. Recruitment We are currently looking for 1 Destruction Warlock for a core spot. How to Apply Contact an officer directly ingame or post in this thread: • Feralstate or BT: Feralstate#1594 • Season/Kaval/RagebarFeralstate0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 [XMOG] WTS Wanderer's Leather Set I'm looking to sell a wanderer's leather xmog set, http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/27/wanderers-set/ I have all pieces except, shoulders, bracers and boots. PST Ingame to Killshotqt or add me on real id, Throllas#1264 Looking for about 2.5kMsk0 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 LTT Skygolem and 10k for Vial of sands. Looking to trade a Sky Golem and 10k for Vial of the Sands. Please contact in game, my btag is jcowboy1#1737 if interested. Thank YouBödölf0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Do you like Weekend raiding? So do we! <Shameless Ones> is looking for new folks all the time, and we are specifically recruiting for our 25-man raid team. Raid times are Fri/Sat/Sun, 8-11pm server time (eastern US) You don't have to do all three days, that is to make it as available to as many people as possible, and allows for swap ins/outs. Come join us! We are a fun, friendly, adult guild, and you can always find folks to quest, rep grind, pvp, and do heroic 5-mans/scenarios as well!Juliannae4 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 LF DPS for 25man SoO Clear, Tues/Weds 8-11:30 (H) Occasional Excellence - 3/14H SoO is transitioning to 25s this week in preparation for WoD. We are a newly reformed guild comprised of skilled and mature hard mode raiders coming back from a break from the game. We cleared our first 3 hard modes this past week (1 shot Norushen) and anticipate a clean clear of normal SoO on Tuesday/Wednesday night. We need 4-5 DPS to round out the roster this week. We are starting fresh with EPGP loot distributiuon and already have many DPS that are 560ilvl+, so pugs are incredibly likely to receive multiple loot upgrades this week. You'll also have the benefit of first hand experience of our uniquely adult, calm, constructive, and energetic raid environment. If you are interested in joining us this week, please post here on the forums or reach out to Ovy (BTag: Ovy85#1716) or any of our officers in game. Alternatively, we can be reached on our website (www.occasional-excellence.enjin.com), where you can also find the classes we are recruiting and the guild application! We look forward to meeting you!Ovy8 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 <Method> LF Ranged DPS from SoO/ WoD MISSION: <Method> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 10 man raid groups. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 10 mans, while if our roster grew large enough we would be willing to consider 25 man difficulty, As we move towards warlords of Draenor, our intention is Hitting the ground hard and running on day one Towards Mythic progression. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 2 groups, Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST and and TBA for our second group. We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: We do not recruit for the bench! if we accept your application, fully expect that you will be in raids and we will be evaluating your performance on night one. the two biggest things we look for in raiders are: - A willingness to learn - The ability to adapt to constructive criticism, and new fights and mechanics. High Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered High Priority classes/specs currently: mages: all specs Warlocks: all specs shamans:elemental with resto offspec ( or vice versa) priests: shadow with disc offspec( or vice versa) druid: Boomkin with resto offspec ( or vice versa) Medium Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Medium Priority classes/specs currently: Ranged Dps* - all exceptional apps will be considered! Healers - Most specializations, and Exceptional appliacants will be considered! Tanks - all exceptional apps will be considered! Low Priority: The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Low Priority classes/specs currently: Melee Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and exceptional performance. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Mumble is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Triadge-Recruitment officer: Triadge#1814 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 > Blesseddemon-Assistant Officer: anthony#1514 Or put in an app here: http://method-turalyon.enjin.com/Recruitmènt24 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [A] 523 Resto Shamy LF raiding guild Hello folks, I'm looking for a friendly, mature, drama free raiding guild. I am available Thursday through Sunday. I've been raiding since MC was 40 man on various toons. I know how to get out of fire. I show up to raids prepared and I don't tall non-stop on vent. ;) If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to send me a tell in game. Thank you for your consideration! LìlyLìly1 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 [H] Brothers of the Horde: Recruiting Website: http://both.guildlaunch.com/ Name: Brothers of the Horde (US - Turalyon) Guild Style: Casual/Friendly/Variety of pvp and raiding, guild groups, and leveling. Raiding days: Wednesday & Monday (Team 1) Raiding times: 8PM (EST/Server) Second team: TBA In-game officers: Harcord, Delillah, Sukio, Lydara, Trayolpia, Chîllynips PvP Officers: Vargrimm Guild level: 25 General Recruiting: All Classes and roles, Specifically Rdps, Mdps, Heals. Raid Recruitment: We are in need of (But will consider other exceptional players' classes for these roles): Raid 2 Healers: Shaman/Priest/Druid/Monk (one with dps os) Tank(s): DK/Druid/Monk/Warrior DPS: Hunter/Druid/Monk/Spriest/Shaman Our rules: We have an atmosphere of respect. No profanity, no begging, etc. Full rules are available on the guild site or in game on messageboard. We wish to build a second raiding team. We only will raid a few nights a week, and plan to make the most of that time. Brothers is looking for members that push their characters to be the best and are willing to improve themselves. We will help, but you have to be willing to help yourself first. Exceptional players are always welcomed. :) Thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you soon. We also accept casual/leveling players into the guild.Delillah0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Looking for heroic guild (dps/tank) 3/14hm Hello i am looking for a guild i can progress heroic SOO and do wod with i am 3/14hmxp and 14/14 nmxp. Right now i can raid any day of the week and day time. What i look for in a guild is a community and friendly environment and not drama and people that don't even talk to each other i like having a small family in a guild as i can say. I have only raided in cata and mop in cata i raided some heroic FL and Ds and also in mop i went 6/6 heroic msv 6/6 normal hof and 4/4 normal toes and killed le shen normal b4 he was available in lfr i just want to find a guild that has goals and meets them yes i like to have fun i dont play this game to stress out since i pay to play this game and is my get away you can spam your guild site on here or contact me in game @ holyybull#1203 Or i have my ele shammy he is 558 just let me know which u would like to try out and bring to the team i am working on other toons also just add me and lets talkCrazzykill3 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 WTS Blade of Hanna I'm selling a Blade of Hanna http://www.wowhead.com/item=2801. If you are interested in buying please message/mail me in-game or post here.Pyroicus3 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 LF 2 Heals for Heroic Progression <Aversa> has recently transferred from Stormrage and we are looking forward to continued progression and growth on Turalyon now that we will have less queue times and more time to raid. We are a close knit, laid back group of experienced and skilled raiders that work together well as a team while still having fun. We are looking for additional like minded raiders to join us in our growth and success. Currently 2/14 Heroic (10 man) core group. We are also forming a second 10 man that will combine with our current core group when WoD is released. There are several spots available in that group as well. Commitment to our raiding schedule and a teamwork attitude is required of its raiders. Attendance, dependability and loyalty is key. RAID TIMES: Core Group Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm - 12 midnight Second 10 man group Tuesday/Friday 9pm - 12 midnight CURRENT NEEDS: Core 10 man Group: * 2 Healers - (non priest) ilevel 555+ with a minimum of 13/14 normal SoO experience Second 10 man Group: * 3 Healers ilevel 525+ * 1 Tank ilevel 525+ * Socials, new transfers, or those interested in being a backup raider also welcome! If interested you may contact me, our GM or any of our officers: I can be found in game as : Ladorri, Pattywak, Dazzlyn or Karmmah. REAL ID: Ladori#1555 Our Guild Masters and Officers : Phat#1275, jester187#1271, Zhepher#1664, Ladori#1555Ladorri2 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 [H] 10 man 4/14H LF dps Guild Name: Sanctum of Dreams Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: EST Battlegroup: Stormstrike Hey fellow WoW players! Are you looking forward to Warlords of Draenor? Do you want to be part of a guild that encourages all aspects of the game (both PvE and PvP)? Would you like to be in a guild with whom you can prepare yourself for the next expansion, that is both active and social? Then stop your search - you have found your future home! <Sanctum of Dreams> is a PvE/PvP guild located on Turalyon-US (Eastern) that is looking for more members. We currently have a 10-man Heroic Raid team (4/14), and a brand new Rated Battleground team. PvE Our current 10-man raid team, dubbed the Lucid Assassins, is still accepting for one skilled dps. DK, Pally or Lock preferred but will look at all skilled applicants. We are starting recruitment to add to our PvE ranks for the next expansion. Due to Blizzard's planned changes to raids, we are planning to expand our 10-man team into a 20-man team in WoD. Please visit cen.enjin.com for more info! If the website does not answer all of your questions, message any of our officers/team leaders (Deathrag, Merthas, Raxal, or Stable) and they will be happy to help you!Stable0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Shameless Ones - recruiting weekend raiders! Shameless Ones (Turalyon) is recruiting a plate Tank, and ranged DPS for 25N SoO progression, 525+. Experienced, well-geared 550+ will get preference, and prepare us to push 25H. Alts and casual players are welcome as well! Enjoy a fast-growing guild of Stormrage refuges that escaped the tyranny of queue times. Guild leadership has 13/14 experience on SoO (other realms) and knows all the encounters. If you are from a different server, please join us for a Flex run first, but need you on server for 25N progression. Raid times are 8-11pm server, Fri/Sat/Sun. We believe in teaching those who may be less experienced, and that’s the kind of people we want to join us - both the learners and the teachers! Most of all, we have FUN! Vent and guild repairs provided. Adults (18+) only please. http://shamelessones.guildlaunch.comArissarue0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 < Smurfs Rerolled>Need a Hunter for Siege 10 Looking for a hunter on the horde side to join our 10 man raid team. We are 13/14 atm and raid 7-8:30pm server on Tuesday and 6-10pm server on Saturday. If interested whisper or send a in game mail to Aveliana. Minimum ilvl is 540.Corynn0 Feb 10, 2014