Turalyon

Mar 12, 2014 Darkmoon Faire Replica Sets for Sale I have Five Thunder set minus bracers available-20k.Also have Devout set minus legs/bracers-15k. Aydenia#1493Aydenia0 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 (A) Comfortably Numb 4/14H LF 1 Healer We are an adult only guild, we all enjoy the game and are looking for more like-minded players that are interested in continuing HM progression and preparing for the Xpac.. - Our 10 man team is currently 4/14 Heroic and looking to continue progression once we fill openings. - Working towards Mythic WoD 20 raiding once launched - Also LF casual raiders interested in off-night Flex runs or interested in raiding in the core group if we have an open slot. __________________________________________________________________ Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00pm - 9:00pm Server (EST) __________________________________________________________________ Loot is open rolls but we ensue it is equally distributed and are courteous. Want to be sure the Group improves, not just a single player with lucky rolls. __________________________________________________________________ Current Needs: - 1 Healer (Prefer Druid, Monk Sham or Priest) - Any Spec casual or fill-in raider. __________________________________________________________________ Requirements - - Experience is preferred, however we are willing to teach the right players - Solid Raid Mechanics - Know your Class & Spec - Vent - No drama - Treat players with respect - Log early and know fights __________________________________________________________________ Guild Provides all raiders with the following during raids: - Flasks/Potions - Guild repairs - Buff Food - Enchants __________________________________________________________________ If you have any further questions please contact gábriella (alt 0225) or via Battle Tag gabriella#1351 for more detailsSlám3 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 ilevel 548Heals LF Guild (Ally or Horde) Hi! I am posting under a toon I am currently leveling and of course, gauging interest in joining a guild. My main is a ilevel 548 holy/disc priest that I am currently looking for a raiding guild for. Here is what I would like to find if its out there: * Laid back & casual: I love raiding, but really am looking to do so in a fun environment while getting the job done too. To me it's about the guild, making friends and connections that keep the team together. Loot is secondary to me, as long as we are having fun...shiny things are cool, don't get me wrong but having fun is the main thing. *Adult guild: Adult humor, fun and absolutely NO drama. *Active guild: Folks on at times to chat with, have fun doing guild stuff, raiding, transmog, or whatever. Raiding info: *I have 10/14 exp on SoO normal mode. *Looking for 2-3 nights a week. Sunday-Thursday: 7pm-11pm; Friday: 7pm-whenever; Saturday: whenever *I am willing to play other toons to better the guild if needed. I have an ilevel 528 resto shammy, 513 mage and of course my priest (main). If needed I can switch to shadow if that is what the guild needs most. *Raiding exp. dating back to vanilla. Misc.: *Again willing to play another toon or spec (see above) for the greater good of the guild if needed. *I have no problems switching factions if the guild seems to be a good fit. *Laid back individual, likes to help guildies out, have fun, raid and be a good guildmate. *I have plenty of 90's with all professions aside from leatherworking to help out guild needs, whether it be playing another toon for the guild or helping out with one of my profs. I know this is just a snapshot of information, however if you are interested please reply on this forum with your battle ID and we can talk more if your interested. I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to find a great guild to call home now and well into WoD. Thanks for your time!!Baröness7 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 (A) Throwdown 6/14H LF 1 DPS Throwdown is recruiting for a DPS that can do upwards of 300k single target and minimum 400-450k cleave. Working on Shamans and Nazgrim currently. Must have some heroic experience and be able to figure out fights on the go. Prefer Hunter, Warlock, Rogue or Windwalker. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 server time. Whisper Dyecast, Stormraze or Infinus in game or leave a message here.Bleedyoudry0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 [H] <SWC> 9/14 H LF1 Tank LF1 Tank to fill out our 9/14 Heroic group. Tank must have heroic experience (several bosses). The group runs Tuesday & Thursday 7:00- 11:00 (server time) . Please feel free to real id me depressed#1364 or whisper sarek, noetic or tuesdays in game. Cheers.Sarek4 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 [H] Obsessed 14/14 In SoO Recruiting Greetings raiders, We are looking to fill out spots on our 10 man raid team. We are getting ready to bust into heroics as soon as we can fill the spots below. Raid Times: Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 8-11 pm server time. Current needs are: RDPS: looking for 1 mage, 1 warlock, and 1 Elemental Shaman. Prefer ilvl of 550 or higher. Interested in this group contact EvilRobot, Eltontito, or Drezadin. We provide flasks and repairs but given the current food situation with self buff food being better than the feasts we suggest you bring your own food for buffing but we do lay down feasts too. As per usual the general guidelines for the team, much like everyone else, is to come to raid 15 minutes before raid time repaired and ready for raid. Gems, enchants, reforges optimized. Bring enough potions for pre pots and encounter. Research each encounter as per your role. We also use Mumble for our voice communication, our raiders must be able to hear at least but being able to speak is always terrific. We joke around a lot until it's time to make a pull then it's time to keep channels clear for communication. Thank you for the read and hope to see you in raid soon.Evilrobot20 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 LF 1 dps US #1 cm times Currently looking for more members to fill our group to push for more #1 US Challenge mode times. We have #1 US Scarlet Halls right now with a 3:59. We will be working on Scholomance first until we finish it #1 US or lose our Scarlet Halls time. We do runs everyday that we can always being in the afternoon they do take time so be willing to stay for the duration of the runs and show up on time. Recruiting: Elemental Shamans - Hunters - We do have a Priest spot opening very soon. Requirements: Engineering - Alchemy(Hunter,Shaman) - Salyin Battle Banner - Rod of Ambershaping - 9/9 Gold Exp. You must have close to a full BiS CM set If you have any questions or are interested - Battletag is Amx#1345Amx0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Looking to change realm Hi. I'm starting back to play only to find out that my previous realm (deathwing) is now dead. I am searching for a new realm to transfer my 2 characters (horde). One of the realm I am considering is Turalyon. I consider myself to be a casual raider. I'm not an hardcore gamer but I'd like to raid weekly once I hit max level (from time to time missing a week because of obligations). I also do PVP from time to time but I prefer PVE. Would you say this is the realm for me ? Will I be able to find a casual raiding guild or should I look elsewhere ? And one more question, I've seen that the population is rather high which is good because I don't want to play on another dead server but is there high queue time to connect sometimes ? Thank you for taking the time to help me and if I need to know anything else about the realm please let me know.Nazgrah3 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Looking for more Raids for 10m N/H Siege. Currently 1/14H siege for progression looking for people to fill our 2 raid teams. Group 1 raids Saturday and Monday 9pm-12am server ( need mage/ WW monk ilvl min is 545) and Group 2 that raids Tuesday and Friday 8pm-11pm server (need mage and boomkin ilvl 545 min). All new players need to be able to do their roles, experience is not necessary and cloak is not mandatory to start raiding. If you are interested reply to this or send an in game mail to Aveliana. This is for horde side.Aveliana0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 How is the Horde Population? Title pretty much speaks for itself, I would like to know how the horde side fairs, as in the AH, how active is the community, are there lots of active pvp players, and guilds etc. Reason for asking, is I plan on either server transferring or faction changing.Sapphires2 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 H) 574 MW monk LF late night raiding team H) 574 MW monk LF late night raiding team available Sunday, Monday, tuesday currently ranked #201 MW monk in US/Europe (ranked in the top 100 when This toon was actively raiding heroics) http://www.proraiders.com/player/index.php?region=us&server=Turalyon&player=kampandaid Kamikazim#1167Kampandaid0 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 [A] LF Dps for Gold Challenge Mode! Hello All, As the title states, my group and I are looking for one final dps in order to attempt getting Gold in Challenge Modes before it is too late. We each have minor experience in challenge modes so we are not too strict on whoever would like to join. The only requirement we ask is that you know how to play your class, enchant/gem your gear, and supply yourself with flask/invisibility potions. Our times are also very flexible so feel free to also post what is your availability and we'll see what we can do. Don't forget the challenge modes are going away in 6.0 so don't miss out! Current group comp Tank: Paladin Heal: Priest Dps: Shaman (Ele) Dps: (Very flexible player, can play lock, frost DK, or rogue so this will depend on what we find) Dps: ???Azradien0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 <Show no mercy> LFM RBGs team <Show no mercy> is currently recruiting for its RBG team. We are LF 2 dps 1M(Dk or rogue) and 1R dps. We formed the rbg near the end of last seasons, we got 1650 we didn't have a full team at the time, many changes. We hope to get 2 more dps to push this full season of an rbg team. We do RBGs on sunday from 4pm server(new time trying to push) or 6pm till we all want to end for the night. We are opened minded so anyone on the team can help to improve the team or to help us win. All we really ask of you is to have vent and not to be and !@# hole or rage. Its a game we try to have fun no rages. WE DO NOT YELL AT ANYONE. If we lose we laugh at it and be like damn then talk how we can do better. If you are interested please message me in game or one of the gms. or commentKalivar0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 WTB CHALLENGE CARRY Looking to buy a 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode carry for this toon. Leave a reply either here or at realid: Stephen#1834 with any details if you have a group trying to make some gold.Blâckness0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 ilvl 552 Holy Priest LF Guild I am currently looking for an adult guild with a casual atmosphere who enjoy raiding. I am looking for a laid back raid atmosphere where you can have fun playing the game and kill stuff in the process. I'm not nerdy enough to get worked up and spaz out/yell over a game (or at least not anymore). I am currently 552 ilevel for holy and disc. I have shadow as an offspec but not that geared for that yet. With that in mind I am willing to play dps if that is for the greater good of the guild. I am willing to faction change if the guild seems like the right fit and I am the right fit for you. I realize the xpac is coming to an end so, if your also looking for raiders now and for WoD I def. am interested. My available raid times are: Sunday 8am-11pm M-Thurs 7pm-11pm Fri 7pm-whenever Sat whenever ***To sum things up I am very interested in a close knit guild who appreciate one another, shoot the crap and enjoy playing the game together as a team.*** If you are interested or would like to talk in game please feel free to message me, leave a response to the forum post or hit me up on real id. I look forward to hearing from you! My battle tag is: Präyer#1401.Akashä1 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [A] Buying Khorium Ore - 500g a stack Need some stacksssss Just COD them over if 500g is cool! Thanks, Purj #1 in your heartsPurj0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 [A] Axiom 13/14N LFM Exceptional Players! MISSION: <AXIOM> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 10 man raid groups. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 10 mans, while if our roster grew large enough we would be willing to consider 25 man difficulty, As we move towards warlords of Draenor, our intention is Hitting the ground hard and running on day one Towards Mythic progression. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 3 groups, Group 1: Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST Group 2: Wednesday 10pm-1am and Sunday from 7-10pm Group 3: Sunday and monday 9-11 pm We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: We do not recruit for the bench! if we accept your application, fully expect that you will be in raids and we will be evaluating your performance on night one. the two biggest things we look for in raiders are: - A willingness to learn - The ability to adapt to constructive criticism, and new fights and mechanics. High Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered High Priority classes/specs currently: DPS: shamans:elemental with resto offspec ( or vice versa) (group 3) priests: shadow with disc offspec( or vice versa) (group 3) druid: Boomkin with resto offspec ( or vice versa) (group 3) Tanks: blood dk (group 3) Brewmaster monk (group 3) Protection Warrior/Paladin (group 1) Guardian Druid ( group 3) Healers: Resto Shaman(group 1) Resto Druid(group 1) Mistweaver monk (group 1) Medium Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Medium Priority classes/specs currently: Low Priority: The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Low Priority classes/specs currently: Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and exceptional performance. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Mumble is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Triadge-Recruitment officer: Triadge#1814 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 > Blesseddemon-Assistant Officer: anthony#1514 > Takesemall- Assistant Recruitment officer joexemm#1337 > Skankotia - Assistant Recruitment officer luvshdnvrhrt#1933 Or put in an app here: http://axiom-turalyon.enjin.com/Recruitmènt8 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 [H] Selling Alani Mount I have a Sky Crystal ready to go. The sale goes like this: - You will open trade and I'll put in the sky crystal for proof. - You pay up front. (Open a ticket if I 'scam' you, although I won't) - We group up, and you get master looter. - I cast the crystal on Alani and I help you kill her. - You get the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, the mount is 100% drop rate. PST me in game or send me an in game mail if you're interested to Draketh, Drayketh, or Drakath. Once Sky Crystal has been consumed and you have the mount the sale is FINAL. Will not respond to trolls and lowballers. If you have to ask the price here in this thread you probably can't afford it.Draketh2 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 [A] Late-night Weekend Raiding Hello guys, I'm Albster from Thunderbluff Steakhouse. We all recently came back from a leave of absence and after numerous transfers, we have settled on starting our own guild. We currently raid Fridays and Saturdays from 12:30 to 3:30 am server time. If this is something that would interest you, please send me in game mail of how I can get ahold of you. We are currently looking for a melee dps and 1-2 healers, no ilvl is required, just a desire to catch us so we can start regulars as soon as possible. Thank you for your time!Albster2 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 [H] Brothers of the Horde Website: http://both.guildlaunch.com/ Name: Brothers of the Horde (US - Turalyon) Guild Style: Casual/Friendly/Variety of pvp and raiding, guild groups, and leveling. Raiding days: Floating Schedule for team 1 Raiding times: 8PM (EST/Server) Second team: Saturday 4pm In-game officers: Harcord, Delillah, Sukio, Lydara, Trayolpia PvP Officers: Vargrimm Guild level: 25 General Recruiting: All Classes and roles, Specifically Rdps, Mdps, Heals. Raid Recruitment: We are in need of (But will consider other exceptional players' classes for these roles): Raid 1 Healer: Shaman/Druid/Monk (pref one with dps os) Tank(s): Paladin/Druid/Monk/Warrior DPS: Hunter/Druid/Monk/Spriest Our rules: We have an atmosphere of respect. No profanity, no begging, etc, in guild chat. Full rules are available on the guild site or in game on messageboard. We are near our goal to build a second raiding team. We only will raid a few nights a week, and plan to make the most of that time. Brothers is looking for members that push their characters to be the best and are willing to improve themselves. We will help, but you have to be willing to help yourself first. Exceptional players are always welcomed. :) Thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you soon. We also accept casual/leveling players into the guild.Delillah0 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 [A] <Farscape> Recruiting 10 man normal core Hello! <Farscape> is currently recruiting raiders for our 10 man normal core. We are currently looking for all positions. We have a guild Mumble server and we raid Wednesday and Friday nights, 9 pm - 12 am server. We're looking for reliable raiders 535 item level or higher. Know the fights, show up early and consistently, know your class, and we will provide the flasks, potions, food, and help gemming/enchanting. If interested, please contact Oliviere or Airlinheshta in-game, or add XariGale#1651 or CognitivePit#1566 on battle.net. Thanks for looking.Oliviere2 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 Aversa <Aversa> has recently transferred from Stormrage and we are looking forward to continued progression and growth on Turalyon now that we will have less queue times and more time to raid. We are a close knit, laid back group of experienced and skilled raiders that work together well as a team while still having fun. We are looking for additional like minded raiders to join us in our growth and success. Currently 2/14 Heroic (10 man) core group. Commitment to our raiding schedule and a teamwork attitude is required of its raiders. Attendance, dependability and loyalty is key. RAID TIMES: Core Group Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm - 12 midnight CURRENT NEEDS: Core 10 man Group: * 2 RDPS (non lock, mage) ilevel 545+ * Socials, new transfers, or those interested in being a backup raider also welcome! If interested you may contact me, our GM or any of our officers: I can be found in game as :Ryuúki, Doxz, and cillin . REAL ID: Jester187#1271 Our Guild Masters and Officers : Phat#1275, jester187#1271, Zhepher#1664, Ladori#1555Ryuúki3 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 <The Blood of My Enemies> is now recruiting! <The Blood of My Enemies> is a newly formed PvP guild on Turalyon. We are currently accepting new members with the intent of creating a place for PvPers to find like-minded players! We are planning to get organized RBGs set up and run Arenas. If interested, leave a message here or see Lightfox or Gennisa for an invite.Lightfox0 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 [H] LF tank 14/14 SoO Wed, Mar 12, 540+ One of our tanks is away on vacation for the week and we need a filler for Wednesday, March 12 (one night only, this is NOT a core spot or recruitment post). We request that you be at least 540 ilvl, fully gemmed and enchanted, with experience tanking 14/14 in Flex or higher. Offspec and alt tanks are welcome, but you must meet the former requirements and understand that for the purposes of loot, "tank" will be your main spec roll. Interested parties should please contact Vindican#1947.Crovil0 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 5, 2014 <Unrelenting Chaos> 1/14 Heroic LF Heals/DPS Unrelenting Chaos is a 10 man Alliance progression raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We are a level 25 guild and have been together for over four and a half years. Our focus as a guild is balancing progression raiding while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Recruiting the right players is what defines the overall success of a guild. Recruitment is not simply finding bodies that can fill spots in raids, but rather new friends that will fit into the culture of our guild. We only accept mature, adult players into our family. We are a progression focused guild and do take a fun, but serious approach to raiding. We are 1/14 in Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Our raid schedule is Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-12:30 Eastern time. Current needs: Ranged DPS - preferably with a healing off spec Healer - prefer non druid We will consider any exceptional player so if you are interested and not one of the above classes feel free to apply. We are looking for technical players that fit into the culture of our guild as well as having the performance level required to progress. If you are a mature & skilled player that is interested in being a long term part of our family, and you feel you would fit into the culture of our guild, then we welcome you to apply at http://UnrelentingChaos.enjin.com. Also, if you are a casual adult player that is looking for a place to call home we have room for you as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact Huntingwolf or Grimmrock in game.Huntingwolf5 Mar 5, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Preemptive Revenge is now recruiting Preemptive Revenge is now recruiting for a 2nd raid team! Here in Preemptive Revenge we are a casual raiding guild all about having fun and helping each other out. We like to push content see progression and have fun while we r doing it. Our raiders have fun during the week but come raid time we know its time to get stuff done. We are currently looking for experienced raiders 540ilvl+ We are in need of 1 plate wearing tank Paladin, Warrior, DK 2 healers accepting applications for all healing classes Ranged DPS preferably warlock, boomkin, Spriest or shaman although all applicants will be considered. We need 1 dps with a healing off spec Raid times are as follows: Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm server time We Use Teamspeak 3. Please have it or b willing to download it for raiding We are also recruiting PVP'ers for arenas, battlegrounds and RBGS, as well as casual members who just like to have fun and play. We also run flex on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. If you feel like you would b a good fit please feel free to message me in game or add me battletag: imalizard#1854Kanedia2 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 LF 1 DPS for 10 man SoO (14/14) Tuesday @8EST Tonight we have several members on travel and will be one DPS short for our 10 man SoO run. We are looking to do the first 3-4 hardmodes and clear normal the rest of the way tonight. Loot is NBG random rolls and open to everyone. Raid invites go out at 7:45 EST and first pull at 8PM EST. Mumble is required to at least listen. We are looking for 1 good DPS to fill in for the night, preferably a ranged DPS that's at least ilvl 540+ and able to sustain 180-200k DPS. 14/14 Experience is preferred but not required. If you are interested let me know here or look me up in game at Daemondred#1587. Thanks! -DaemDaemondred1 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 [H] <Hordeland Security> 25-M Recruiting: Starting heroic progression. TANK: OS bench spots. DPS: Melee: Warrior,Feral Druid Ranged: Warlock, Ele Shaman About us: Hordeland Security is a guild that started at launch. Over our World of Warcraft history, we raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. We are a semi-hardcore 25-man raiding guild. Our goal since we started was to push far into the current tier, while having a limited raid time of 2 nights a week. Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00pm 11:15pm server. Applicant requirements: * Raid awareness. * Ability to respond to criticism. * Ability to use VOIP programs. * Dedication and reliability. Show up consistently and on time. * History of performance * Willingness to contribute actively. This entails reading up on boss mechanics ahead of time and researching class-specific tips for upcoming fights. What we can offer: * Competitive progression while having a light raid schedule. * Dedicated roster of players that show up prepared and ready to progress. * All raid consumables - flasks, potions, and buff food - are covered and we expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. All raid repairs are paid by the guild bank on raid nights. Current raid progression: 14/14 N SoO. *http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Hordeland+Security *For more information, visit our website at http://www.hordelandsecurity.org/content.php Saffy (Saffy#1122) Duerdon (Duerdon#1111) Cäs (Asuko#1429)Cäs16 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 H<Obsessed> lvl25 Obsessed is recruiting for its late night raid group. We are a lvl 25 guild with 8bank tabs. We supply pots/flasks/food for each raid night. Progression: Currently have 13/14 on FARM, still working on Garrosh Kill Times: Tues/Wed Midnight-4am Needs: 555+ tank (pref dk) or rdp w/ os heals Btag: Graywin#1387 get at me for more informationGraywon5 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Closed (Thank you) [Closed]Mùrderotica3 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Deleted DeletedBillywar12 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 2 Players LF Raiding Guild Me and a friend are looking for a guild on the Horde side of Turalyon. We are looking for a Regular progression guild. I am a 551 Combat Rogue and my friend is a 554 Fire Mage. We are both experienced, mature and drama free players looking for a solid group to raid with. Please feel free to add my battletag. Jogadore#1612. You can also leave any information here. Thank you!!Goblinity3 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 563 Resto Shaman, new to server Hi all, I will be transferring on Monday and would like to find a new guild to raid with. My shaman is 563 and I am 14/14 normal. Horde side only please. Prefer weekends, however I can make most nights work providing it is after 8 EST. If any awesome guilds are looking for a resto shaman post here and I will definitely get in touch with you! Thanks!Moved3 Mar 4, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 [A] ThrowdowN 10M 6/14H LF1M dps Throwdown is a 10M heroic raiding guild. We are in immediate need of 1 dps preferably a warlock or hunter. Minimum ilvl is 560+ with some heroic exp. We are a small guild who raids only 2 nights a week for 6 total hours of raiding. We try and make these two days as productive as possible due to the small amount of raid time we have. We are very fun and have a casual mindset outside of raid, however; during our raids we are focused and determined. All flasks, food, and repairs are provided as well as a lvl 25 guild with all BOA perks for any alts you may have. We ask that you apply yourself to the best of your ability every raid day. Raid Days and Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm server (EST) If you have any further quesitons, comments, or concerns please feel free to message me on my Btag at Dyecast#1969, or please visit www.throw-down.enjin.com to see previous kill videos, random pics, and current news for the guild.Razerwire0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 554 Hpal LF Garrosh before lockout clear Looking for a Garrosh kill Monday sometime before this weeks lockout. 5/14 heroic, most times should work. Let me know here or in game, RomanceLFD#1954.Rømance0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 3, 2014 [A] <Annunaki>LF for flex raiders <Annunaki> is a level 25 Alliance guild on the Turalyon server. We are looking for players for a 10m+ flex group. Recruiting: All options open. If you would like to start fresh with a guild, here is your chance. Raid leader positions also open. Flex 10 man+: Wed at 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM EST This will be a flex raid. This group will take anywhere from 10 to 25 players. An in-game sing-up will be posted on the calendar for this. So0 ILvL req.: 510 for Flex 1, 515 for Flex 2, 525 for Flex 3, and 530 for Flex 4 How to Apply: Fill out an application at http://annunaki.enjin.com/, mail me in game at Aureil, or battletag ID: eternalinfer#1281 We are looking at our first raid night to be 3/26 for the flex. Have fun and be competitive. This is only a game but a game we can succeed at. Thank you!Aureil0 Mar 3, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 (A) Comfortably Numb LF 4/14H LF Heals We are an adult only guild, we all enjoy the game and are looking for more like-minded players that are interested in continuing HM progression and preparing for the Xpac.. - Our 10 man team is currently 4/14 Heroic and looking to continue progression once we fill openings. - Working towards Mythic WoD 20 raiding once launched - Also LF casual raiders interested in off-night Flex runs or interested in raiding in the core group if we have an open slot. __________________________________________________________________ Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00pm - 9:00pm Server (EST) __________________________________________________________________ Loot is open rolls but we ensue it is equally distributed and are courteous. Want to be sure the Group improves, not just a single player with lucky rolls. __________________________________________________________________ Current Needs: - 1 Healer (Prefer Druid, Monk Sham or Priest) - Any Spec casual or fill-in raider. __________________________________________________________________ Requirements - - Experience is preferred, however we are willing to teach the right players - Solid Raid Mechanics - Know your Class & Spec - Vent - No drama - Treat players with respect - Log early and know fights __________________________________________________________________ Guild Provides all raiders with the following during raids: - Flasks/Potions - Guild repairs - Buff Food - Enchants __________________________________________________________________ If you have any further questions please contact gábriella (alt 0225) or via Battle Tag gabriella#1351 for more detailsSlám7 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 <The Forgotten>[13/14] recruiting 10m SoO/WoD <The Forgotten> (13/14) is a friendly social/raiding guild. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE team & our subsidiary raiding teams. Our main priority is to have extra comrades, preferably 545+. We use Mumble and actively have people in it at all times of the day for chats or help if needed. 545 isn't our exact threshold on joining the guild, so no worries if you don't fit those requirements! You can simply just reply to this thread or add my Battle.net (NobleCT3#1987) to get a hold of me and we can talk about your place on the roster! thanks :) RAID TIMES: Friday-Sunday 8:30 PM EST (Server Time) FACTION: Alliance ADD Battle.net: NobleCT3#1987 Current Progression: Garrosh HellscreamWaylon34 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 [A] Talented R-Druid w/ H-Exp LF Raid group Hello all! My name is Christian, and thanks in advance for reading this post! I'm an original Vanilla WoW player and have been raiding since the beginning of time (Since I was 12, I'm almost 21 now), most of my raiding experience being split between Turalyon Alliance side initially. Over the years, I was a part of <Ascendence>, <Aeon>, <Chaotic Neutral>, then to horde <Epic>, and then to Hyjal <Antisocial Club> where I most recently raided I have experience raiding with smaller, tightly knit guilds as well as larger groups. I have been an effective member of both 10 and 25 man teams. Most recently, I was a raider in a US Top 25 guild on Hyjal, prior to taking a hiatus due to a personal family emergency. However, now that things are settled, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. My guild on Hyjal has offered their sincerest recommendations and will give references upon request. So, what will I bring to the table? I'm coming to you with extensive raiding experience and a positive, can-do, try-hard attitude. As a human resources professional, I know that things can be stressful. It's important to effectively manage both your personal life and gaming life, and I think I've finally got a handle on that. I am outgoing, spontaneous, witty and sarcastic. My humor is super crude most of the time, but who doesn't love a good sex joke? When I'm in a raid--my mind is in the raid, unless something comes up in real life, I usually raid undistracted. You can expect me to be prepared (i.e. flasks, pots, food, videos watched, macros created), and you can expect me to bring the heals. Every character I've ever raided on has been a healer (I guess it's a gay thing, we are always the healers), so I've been around the block in that department! What do I expect from my guild? The top 3 things I expect from my guild are: Flexibility, Openness, Fun. I'm not trying to raid 4-5 nights per week--especially not at this stage in the content. Why get yourself burnt out before a new expansion? Totally pointless. But I would like to raid a minimum of 2 nights per week, maximum of 4 if 100% attendance isn't required (farm night as a 4th, something like that). Ideally 3 would be good! I live in Virginia, so raiding on an EST time would be preferable. And just for reference, I have raided across several characters--Disc/Holy priest, Resto Shaman, Fire Mage, and now Resto druid. I have only raided with the druid in this latter portion of MoP. My druids name is Antamune, and my guild on Hyjal is <Antisocial Club>, the contact for them is <Mylie>. If you're interested in chatting, please don't hesitate to contact me by replying to this post or by sending me an in-game mail--I'm really looking forward to getting my foot back in the door on Turalyon! Home is where the heart is I suppose. Best wishes, Christian/Antamune Antamune's Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Antamune/simple christianc20#1437Preastiality11 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 (A)LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling Hi, I'm looking for a guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling unlocked. I'm an extremely active and friendly player and an avid pet collector. Please feel free to contact me in-game. Thanks!Hearte0 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 (H) Kismet 8/14H recruiting 1 Tank Hi All, <Kismet> is recruiting 1 Warlock/Boomkin for 10-man heroic SoO. We're 8/14H, raiding 8-11 server (EST) on Monday/Wednesday/Sunday. We're a progression minded raid guild that believes that raiding should be fun, but finds that fun in precision and success. Mumble is often full of jokes and socializing on trash, but serious when it comes to progression. We use a loot council to distribute gear based on size of upgrade, attendance, and performance. Seats on the LC rotate in order to avoid conflicts of interest on specific items. We use Mumble for our raids, and find it extremely important to have good communication during pulls. A working Mic is required. You don't have to speak often, but you must be willing and able to communicate critical information during encounters when we do not have time to type. While we're willing to assist with gear and teach a couple of encounters, we're looking for candidates that have experience playing at a high level. Ideally this is demonstrated by current tier raid progress, but Challenge Mode and Proving Ground Medals can also be useful - particularly for individuals who have taken a tier or more off of raiding. You must be willing to give and receive critical feedback during and after raids. We try to maintain an atmosphere where individual egos take a secondary place to team improvement and success. Additionally, you must be willing to contribute your knowledge of specific class or encounters when you feel it might aid your fellow raiders. Please feel free to contact me in game at Prophet#1294 or using wowmail.Voxfini10 Mar 2, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H] 534 Mage lf weekend raiding guild Hello folks, I'm looking for a mature, light hearted, drama free weekend(ish) raiding guild. I am able to raid Monday - Wednesday from 10pm server on, and Thursday - Sunday after 4 pm server time. I've been in wow since original open beta and have been raiding since MC 40. I would love to find a team of people who know how to have fun and also raid successfully. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me, Kenzie#1862 Thanks! (ignore the space goat, I changed to horde.)Kenzìe6 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H] Brothers of the Horde: Recruiting Website: http://both.guildlaunch.com/ Name: Brothers of the Horde (US - Turalyon) Guild Style: Casual/Friendly/Variety of pvp and raiding, guild groups, and leveling. Raiding days: Floating Schedule for team 1 Raiding times: 8PM (EST/Server) Second team: TBA/Saturday 4pm In-game officers: Harcord, Delillah, Sukio, Lydara, Trayolpia PvP Officers: Vargrimm Guild level: 25 General Recruiting: All Classes and roles, Specifically Rdps, Mdps, Heals. Raid Recruitment: We are in need of (But will consider other exceptional players' classes for these roles): Raid 2 Healers: Shaman/Priest/Druid/Monk (one with dps os) Tank(s): DK/Druid/Monk/Warrior DPS: Hunter/Druid/Monk/Spriest/Shaman Our rules: We have an atmosphere of respect. No profanity, no begging, etc. Full rules are available on the guild site or in game on messageboard. We wish to build a second raiding team. We only will raid a few nights a week, and plan to make the most of that time. Brothers is looking for members that push their characters to be the best and are willing to improve themselves. We will help, but you have to be willing to help yourself first. Exceptional players are always welcomed. :) Thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you soon. We also accept casual/leveling players into the guild.Delillah0 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H] Disc Priest & Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild Myself and a friend are looking for a raiding guild, here's is his armory: 549 Holy Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Àlik/simple Just post here or message/mail me in-game.Poperection1 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [H]554 mage LF Raiding Guild (Updated) I am currently 6/14 SoO 10N experienced. Only current raid time restrictions 1 weekend out of every month. Contact me in game on Shaomin or Psyconic.Psyconic15 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 Bench Squad is transfering. Hey there fellow turalyon's, BS has decided to move over to the alliance for a change of scenery. It has been a good xpac and we just wanted to relay a farewell to our fellow horde before we defect to the alliance. Best of luck in Warlords Respectfully, Bench SquadLeucetius2 Mar 1, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 [A] Axiom 13/14N LFM Healers and DPS! MISSION: <AXIOM> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 10 man raid groups. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 10 mans, while if our roster grew large enough we would be willing to consider 25 man difficulty, As we move towards warlords of Draenor, our intention is Hitting the ground hard and running on day one Towards Mythic progression. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 2 groups, Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST and for group 2 it is currently wednesday and sunday from 10pm-1am We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: We do not recruit for the bench! if we accept your application, fully expect that you will be in raids and we will be evaluating your performance on night one. the two biggest things we look for in raiders are: - A willingness to learn - The ability to adapt to constructive criticism, and new fights and mechanics. High Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered High Priority classes/specs currently: DPS: shamans:elemental with resto offspec ( or vice versa) priests: shadow with disc offspec( or vice versa) druid: Boomkin with resto offspec ( or vice versa) Tanks- blood dk or brewmaster monk with dps offspec Medium Priority The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Medium Priority classes/specs currently: Ranged Dps* - all exceptional apps will be considered! Healers - Most specializations, and Exceptional appliacants will be considered! Low Priority: The following specializations/classes/roles are considered Low Priority classes/specs currently: Melee Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and exceptional performance. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. Mumble is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Triadge-Recruitment officer: Triadge#1814 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 > Blesseddemon-Assistant Officer: anthony#1514 Or put in an app here: http://axiom-turalyon.enjin.com/Silviås0 Mar 1, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 [H] From The Remnants is LFM From The Remnants is a social/family guild looking for more members to expand and grow. We do a little bit of everything, from current raiding through Flex Mode, to older expansion raids (Wrath and Cata achievement runs). We also enjoy PvP through battlegrounds and arenas. We have a casual raiding team that raids with Flex on Tuesdays and Mondays starting around 8:30pm - 11pm server. *Note: Not all raids will last until 11pm* We also do older raid content, now including previous Pandaria raids, on Wednesdays. We are a fairly laid back guild, if you wanna raid, come raid, if not, we will not pressure you to come. Simply play and enjoy the game at your own pace. Any levels or classes are more than welcome Currently looking for a few more dps and maybe a backup healer with a dps offspec. Any questions add me Eruanno#1171, or whisper Kurisutaru.Eruanno5 Feb 28, 2014