Turalyon

Jan 25, 2014 563 LOCK AND DK LOOKING FOR GUILD Both of us are 7/14 Heroic on our mains and wish to raid on our off nights, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat. We would like to transfer to Alliance. Please contact Morgg#1148. Thank you!Morgasm1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 World Server is Down again Anyone know how long it takes to come back up?Popdropnlock0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 (H) 552 Rogue/550 Hunter 13/14H on Main Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Solarion/simple Logs for Main (with link to Epeen): http://www.proraiders.com/player/index.php?region=us&server=Vashj&player=Solarion Looking for Guild or Weekly Raid with either a Hunter or Rogue. Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Kromatik/simple Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Chek/simple Am able to raid Friday, Saturday or Monday at anytime. Drakory#1273Solarion0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Multiple servers just went down Including ours... Must be all those transfers :)Tradewinds8 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 568 6/14HM hunter lf guild Hello all! Keeping it short and sweet, my current guild -- which I actually really enjoyed -- has just called an end to raiding. I'm not quite ready to hang up my ranged weapon just yet. So here goes... I'm looking for: -- 2 nights a week -- 7ish-11ish EST -- mature, social, DRAMA-FREE environment, that doesn't put up with racist/sexist/elitist/fascist commentary In exchange, I provide: -- near-perfect and punctual attendance -- self-sufficiency (I craft my own crap!) -- solid performance -- a sense of humor and good attitude I'd love to stay Horde, and 10 or 25 doesn't really matter to me -- although I should say at the offset that all my raiding experience this tier has been at the 10man level so I'd need to freshen up on any 25 man strats. Thanks for your time!Chapayuki4 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 555 Tank LF Raiding Team I'm a 555 Monk tank with 13/14N exp. This week I'll be getting the legendary cloak which will push me to 560 item level. I make it my priority to know my spec backwards and forwards, and am always tweeting my stats for better performance. I'm thinking of transferring from Stormrage while the free transfers are available. My availability is a little unorthodox, but it is a consistent. M/W 6 - 11pm, T/Th 10:30pm - 2am, F/Sat/Sun 6 - midnight. All are Eastern times I'm looking for a guild that is wanting to progress through heroics and raids at least 6 hours, preferably 9 hours, a week. I'm looking for a guild that desires high attendance and demands good performance. The most important thing I'm looking for is a guild that leaves their item levels at the door. My battle tag is Convicted#1528 if you'd like to contact me, or simple reply to this forum and I'll contact you.Spiritwave2 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Former Top 100 LFM Adult Raiders & Returnees About Us: We are a small group of former top 100 raiders in EQ, Rift & WoW and miss the feel of knocking down bosses ahead of the curve. Due to RL commitments, we can't dedicate the time to be in a conventional "Hard-Core" guild. To be honest we no longer have the desire to spend 40hrs a week just to say "I did it first". This dilema of wanting to progress efficiently but not having 5 days to raid lead us to choosing Turalyon and starting <Rated M>. Plans : As a consequence of taking a long break from the game a few of us have missed MoP completely and would like to see the content before we move on. If you are a new raider or have also missed some content we're the place for you. Our ultimate goal is to lock in 20 core raiders ASAP in preparation for WoD (if you are accepeted as a raider your spot is garaunteed). The move to make heroic content static is something that I find to be a great situation. Raids : I'm currently reaching out and recruiting to fill our initial core to get through SoO normal as quickly as possible. We feel the more opportunity we have to experience some Heroic content, the better off we will be with WoD. Raids begin Jan 28th. 2 Days per Week 9pm - 1am EST tues/weds with thursday as a voted rolling day. Attendance is mandatory for all core raiders. Days will be determined after the new year when we have a better idea of what is convenient for our member base. About YOU : We're looking for exceptional players . Laid-back + efficient raids where everyone is resposible and helpful is the model. Undergeared or behind on content is a problem easily fixed but we are not interested in radier who don't have the commitment to be ahead of the curve with their class roles and raiding knowledge. We won't tolerate BS and drama, we want to keep it small and fun where players aren't a number but a friend. Casuals, pvpers and adults who just like to have a good time very welcome as well. We will only be raiding 2 nights per week which leaves plenty of time for the fun stuff. We will frequently host old school transmog/mount/achievement runs for the server once we are settled in. If interested please contact me via ingame mail or realID #geezuz1160Geezuzz8 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 SAT SoO hosted by <Massacre> <Massacre> is going to be doing a 10man SoO alt run, and we may have some openings for those interested. Our raid team is 9/14 HM and we're looking to spend some time on alts. Ilvl 530+ preferred but I will review all candidates. If this run goes well expect it to become fairly weekly. In case of time constraints we may either extend past 1500 EST or resume Sunday. Open Raid Link- http://openraid.us/r/161499Rockyslank14 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Returning player looking for mature guild (H) Hello! As the title suggests i've just come back to WoW after a small break and wanted to start totally afresh on a new server and have chosen this one. Finding a good guild is always hard, so i thought id come to the forums to see if there is any inspiration. Im from the UK so my play times are somewhat weird, but I guess im ideally just looking for a friendly guild where i wont be all by my larry while i level. Not too bothered about raiding atm because with annoying timezones im not sure what time my playtimes will be. Oh, and if i didnt mention already i intend on going horde. Thanks for taking the time to read my babble :DMissbehavin0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Animal Crackers(H) LF Heals and DPS Animal Crackers(10man) is a new horde guild, currently recruiting for 1 healer and 1 DPS for a core raiding spot. We are currently 13/14, and moving to heroics soon. We have yet to attempt Garrosh. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday @ 8-12pm Server. Please be at least iLv 550+ PST Either, Throbbing, Goomy or Myself if interested.Nru3 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 552 Hunter looking for raiding guild I've finished up Flex, and looking to get into Normal or Heroic raiding now. Looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week, but not Fridays or Saturdays. Prefer a 9-12pm EST raid time, and definitely can't raid earlier than 9pm. I know my class, I know the fights. I'm on time and prepared (flasks, stat food, pet buffs). Now I just need a raiding guild that I can fit into, that brings the same things to the table that I do. (I'm on time for raids, and expect everyone else to be). Also, I don't mind wiping on bosses for progression. I'm laid back, like having fun and joking around. Prefer to be in a guild that's the same way, and drama free. If your guild fits my bill, and I fit your guild's bill, and you have room for me then let me know! add me - Kleigon#1321.Lichkings2 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Newly transfer guild LF raiders/casuals- Hey all on Turalyon, We are a new guild who just transferred tonight to the server. We are looking for more raiders who are willing to raid and join the guild. We are interested in everyone because we would like to start up a Second raid team! Our Core group is experienced raiders who are 2/14Heroic atm. We are willing to take any server transferred people and give you a new home. We are all friendly, help one another and are wanting to see our guild Grow. I am displeased to say atm we can't bring over our 25 level guild until next Friday from this post. But we have an alternate guild atm! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please send in game mail to me or add any of my officers on Real id. Here they are - Phat#1275 - jester187#1271 - Zhepher#1664 - ladori#1555.Phatdwarfism0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 10man 1/14H LF tank/holy pally <<< Higher Evolution 10man guild>>> Current Progression: 1/14 H Seige of Orgrimmar T15 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder(prior 5.4 release) Had a late start Currently Working on: H Fallen Protectors Raid Times: 9-12 Server (EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs Server: US-Turalyon Website: http://higherevolution.enjin.com/ Officers: Vidius(Vidius#1612), Miaria Current Recruitment needs as of Jan,8th, 2014 http://higherevolution.enjin.com/forum/m/19381088/viewthread/10289757-group-1-recruitment-needs 0 Dps *All exceptional dps should apply* 1 Healer Holy Paladin 1 Tank: Blood DK Brewmaster Guardian Druid Warrior Prot Paladin Why Higher Evolution: We offer a progression-oriented raid that seeks to maximize our limited time in game while still maintaining a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. The majority of our raiders are working professionals with lives and obligations outside the game, and we understand that this is a game, not a job. What we offer: - Stability: We have been raiding continously for over 6 months now with raiders dating back to BC raiding, And yet to cancel a raid (other for than holidays,of course) -Flexibility: We only require you attend 2 out of 3 raid nights per week. Most of us are young professionals and we understand sometimes you need a night off to have a beer, watch the game or go shopping. -Good times with weapons: This is a video game and we are here to have fun above all else. Having said that, we do expect everyone to bring a high level of focus to raid to ensure bosses drop. What you should offer: 1) Completion of similar normal mode completed. 2) Working knowledge of the heroic encounters (there are millions of resources out there). 3) World of Logs data. We need to see what you can do with what you have. 4) Ventrilo, a headset, and a microphone. 5) A solid internet connection and computer that can support the 10 man raiding format. 6) Good Attendance. You must be able to make 2 of the 3 raids nights. 7) A positive attitude throughout progression nights and a willingness to always improve. In Conclusion: For more information or to apply, go to www.http://higherevolution.enjin.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in game.Vidius0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [A] <Shameless Ones> 25 Man Weekend Raiding Shameless Ones Alliance - Turalyon Weekend Raiding Who we are: Shameless Ones is a 25 man progression focused guild. We require a minimum age of 18 of our members (some exceptions considered). Our goals are twofold – to clear the available PVE content and to have fun while doing so. Although the ultimate purpose of playing any game is enjoyment, we recognize that progression demands effort and require our members to act accordingly. We have just reformed and began again on Turalyon server. Our leadership core are experienced raiders with 13/14 SoO Normal kills. Goals: As stated above, Shameless Ones is a PVE-oriented guild that wants to clear the current end game content and to participate in game events such as PVP. Membership Standards regarding Guild Events: This is a progression oriented guild – be prepared to die, use consumables, and to take direction from guild officers. We expect players to come prepared to dungeons/raids/events with the appropriate potions, flasks, etc. needed for success. Vent is mandatory – there is no exception to this rule. Attendance of 2 raid nights per week required of all raiders – if you are in a progression guild, you are expected to participate. That being said, real life is more important than any game and in thus takes precedence in some situations (illness, family problems, etc.) Loot Rules: Need when you need. Greed when you don’t. To be more specific – on uncommon (green) and rare (blue) items, click greed. On epic (purple) items need them only if the item is an actual upgrade. Greed very rare items if it isn’t an upgrade. This is standard and will be followed in ALL instances and raids. Our preferred raid loot system is EPGP. In 10 man raids we will observe 1 MS/1 OS as follows and EPGP in 25 man content. Attendance: People are expected to be active and participate in guild events – PVE content, etc. If you sign up, we expect you to SHOW UP. There is a place to post in the forums if you're going to be late or miss a raid or going on vacation/school whatever and you will be absent. We require a minimum of 2 raid nights per week at Raider rank. Our raid times are as follows: Friday 8pm - 11pm EST Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST What we expect: We expect that all trial members make the effort to learn their class and play it to the best of their abilities. We do understand ISP issues and sometimes you may lag or lose connection however, this should be minimal. We expect that you do not look to an officer for guidance on how you should play a role, you should know this joining a progression guild. Minimum ILvL is 520. Around that level you're able to join into flex runs to gear up for raiding positions. That being said do not expect a guild run every week. Take into consideration that you are fully capable and responsible of gearing your toon. We are specifically looking for the following: (ALL roles/specs will be considered) Healers - Druid / Shaman / Priest / Paladin / Monk DPS - Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Paladin / Shaman / Warlock Tanks (With DPS off spec pref) - Death Knight / Warrior / Monk If you have any questions please contact us in game on Turalyon server. Or you can add RealID Belle#1386 - reference this post - to ask any questions you may have. Thank you, Shameless Ones www.shamelessones.guildlaunch.comPrinxys7 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 25m Resurrectíon LFM 3/14 heroic Current Progression: 14/14N 3/14 heroic Server: Turalyon (Alliance) We are currently a full core 10man team but want to go to 25m raiding and progressing in heroics till next Expansion. Classes in Demand (We encourage all exceptional players to apply!) we are really looking for See below :) ________________________________________________________________ OPEN TO ALL: Tanks are closed for Meow Need majority DPS classes Really want a Monk heals for primary Heals and one more core heals! ____________________________________________________________________ About Us: Resurrection has been around for quite some time... We are newer to the server and have a raiding team. There are so many different types of people in Resurrection ranging from your typical "Nerd Rage'rs" to your simple smart asses. Each and every member adds value to our guild. Having fun with the people we play with is our foundation, this game is pointless unless you are having fun. What good is progression, if you are miserable... Our name totally defines us, we are Serious when we need to be, but maintain a casual feel. WOW is a hobby, not a job and we like to keep it that way. What We Need: A few extremely competent players who are interested in MoP Progression and The next Expack Players that fully understand their class IN/OUT. We are not going to train you on your class abilities. We need to focus on progression, not going over stat priorities and rotations. In order for us to progress, we require every player to be committed/dedicated to performing at their best We require that all players be down to earth and easy to get along with. In order for a guild to be successful, each and every member must get along. (Watch Spartacus, it's True!) ____________________________________________________________________ Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30pm-11:30 Server Time Fridays: 8:30pm-11:30 server time Saturdays: 8:30-11:30pm server time -Depending on where we finish up Saturday, it is possible we may add a 4th night to make a few more attempts. This will be up to vote and will most likely not happen very often. ____________________________________________________________________ If the above meets your expectations please contact me (GM) or any of the officers thank you! Battle net id is QSKCARNAGE#1345Vírgíl2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 567 14/14 reg fury/prot LF tues/weds raiding 14/14 reg 1/14 h havent raided tues/weds night in past 2 months, the reason why i am posting this looking for a tues/weds night kinda raid got 3 90's with cloak (2 warriors that play prot/fury + resto druid) boro, boropwns, raspathe I pull about 390k on garrosh 10m consistently on boro im a consistent raider showing up 100% of the time but in april will only show up tues/weds i got 11 90's so i know every class/spec (except monk) so i have experience in the game and hey look 16k+ ach pts! not a grub, never took out a guild repair or asked for a flask or gem, so not a flea in your eye either not a sociopath either, i will never want to know your name or your battletag, just want to show up to raid to get boss kills, have a good time, get loot, leave and go about your real life don't pick up this guy, good luck on whoever you replace me with, cause i got ahead of the curve on every raid boss since i started raiding! OR if your raid is tues/weds and need a raid leader sure i'll step up and raid lead your guild or whatever, i know the fights and can give easy instruction or "how to" on the fight....i communicate often so everybody knows what to do if i see something incorrect happen and hope it is corrected, also a patient raider so if it does f up i dont spaz out or ragequit or cry like a little baby about it, just try again! if you feel this is the kinda raider attitude that might be good for YOUR team, feel free to send a message, if not ill just mine and herb on tues/weds night! ALSO if your guild has spoils or thok on farm, if you see Boropwns logged on (he is my miner/herbalist) I will "buy" spoils ring or thok trinket for Boro (boro has flex ring and flex trinket).....paying 5k each if i get loot (from the drop or my coin roll) also will do 10m garrosh attempts on Boro....if he gets boa weapon on the garrosh kill will pay guild 5k also if i happen to get one of those boas looted to me so if you like 5k gold, if you see boropwns on, put 2 and 2 together! I tried to make a 10m guild that raids tues/weds no bites (for me to start a 10m in this realm I have to literally know 4 ppl in real life and since I know 0 people in real life on this realm I am lucky to get a heroic scenario group going....last guild I was in had 5 ppl that knew each other in real life and it was hard for them to find the other 5 people...and that was a group that cleared reg content and are skilled raiders.....so I find people not interested in raiding anymore maybe? maybe farming mats and playing ah all day? really, thats more fun? geesh sucks to be you....).....so I will consider moving to horde side if the raiding opportunity is there because alliance just seems to not be as active as horde on this server anymore from all the posts I see on here. My 2 cents on what Turalyon is like, postmarked 1/22/2014 :)Boro3 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Experienced Raider, Recent Transfer Hi All, As the title says I recently transfered from Stormrage. I have been playing warcraft since the original Beta and this DK is my current Main. I have 5 90's and 5 other chars being levelled right now. All of the 90's are tanks, one of each, but only this DK and the Monk have really been played. I use them all for farming really. I am looking for a lvl 25 guild that will accept all my chars, in a single guild or maybe a guild that has a second group for alts. My ideal environment would be a large guild with plenty of active players. One that raids and has an opening for my DK tank 3/14 HC experience. I do not really care what level the raiding is at right now, but interested in a group that will be looking at complete Mythic in WoD,soa gruild with at least 2 consistent 10 mans or 25 man raiding group. If the raid times are during the week i can usually raid from 7pm-10:30 ish server time (EST). If the group is weeknd raiding i could run later, but not later on sundays. I would prefer 2 but open to 3 nights per week. also open to afternoon raiding on saturday or sunday. Other things in game that interest me are teams that like to complete the older raids for achievements still. I also like a group that hand our in vent/teamspeak etc when they are not raiding. just to talk ,joke around, be friendly, you get the picture. thanks for reading. Send me a mail in game or leave a message here. I figured this post would be more informative than the usual trade spam.Passed4 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 556 Protadin LF raid team I'm 14/14 normal exp and looking for a heroic raid team. I am currently still on Stormrage but am looking to take advantage of the free transfers while they are available. My availability is open, just send me a ingame tell or post on this thread. Burntrees#1827Contrakt2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 7/14HM team Recruiting a plate tank <Its A Trap> is a semi-hardcore 10-man raiding guild on Turaylon. We raid Tues, Thurs and Mondays from 9pm - 12am server (east coast time). We are currently 7/14 heroic and are working on pushing more ASAP. http://its-a-trap.guildlaunch.com/ Current core spot needs: Blood Dk  Prot Warrior ***with at least 14/14 normal experience (prefer 550+ ilvl with some heroic exp) If interested please message me (Viduus) ingame or my battlenet @ Nebrodi#1605 -or- contact Fibür (u alt code = 0252) ingame or via his battlenet @ Primetime#1474 **Or post us a message on the guild website http://its-a-trap.guildlaunch.com/ We are looking to push deep into Heroic SoO as soon as possible...just need to replace a few people on the team and we are set.  Thanks,  FiburFibür24 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 WTB 409 blues I'm looking for Deathspite Breastplate and Zoid's Scorched Bracers if you've got one and want to sell it to me please CoD to this character. Offering 2k obo for each.Ethron0 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 PvP How is PvP on this server?Frostyo1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 1/14H 10man guild recruiting TANK <<< Higher Evolution 10man guild>>> Current Progression: 1/14 H Seige of Orgrimmar T15 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder(prior 5.4 release) Had a late start Currently Working on: H Fallen Protectors Raid Times: 9-12 Server (EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs Server: US-Turalyon Website: http://higherevolution.enjin.com/ Officers: Vidius(Vidius#1612), Miaria , Mizukisakura Current Recruitment needs as of Jan,8th, 2014 http://higherevolution.enjin.com/forum/m/19381088/viewthread/10289757-group-1-recruitment-needs 0 Dps *All exceptional dps should apply* 0 Healers 1 Tank: Blood DK Brewmaster Guardian Druid Warrior Prot Paladin Why Higher Evolution: We offer a progression-oriented raid that seeks to maximize our limited time in game while still maintaining a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. The majority of our raiders are working professionals with lives and obligations outside the game, and we understand that this is a game, not a job. What we offer: - Stability: We have been raiding continously for over 6 months now with raiders dating back to BC raiding, And yet to cancel a raid (other for than holidays,of course) -Flexibility: We only require you attend 2 out of 3 raid nights per week. Most of us are young professionals and we understand sometimes you need a night off to have a beer, watch the game or go shopping. -Good times with weapons: This is a video game and we are here to have fun above all else. Having said that, we do expect everyone to bring a high level of focus to raid to ensure bosses drop. What you should offer: 1) Completion of similar normal mode completed. 2) Working knowledge of the heroic encounters (there are millions of resources out there). 3) World of Logs data. We need to see what you can do with what you have. 4) Ventrilo, a headset, and a microphone. 5) A solid internet connection and computer that can support the 10 man raiding format. 6) Good Attendance. You must be able to make 2 of the 3 raids nights. 7) A positive attitude throughout progression nights and a willingness to always improve. In Conclusion: For more information or to apply, go to www.http://higherevolution.enjin.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in game.Miaria1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 Recent transfer 568 hunter (14/14N 5/14H)... ^_^ Hello everyone! I am a recent transfer to the server, had to get away from the queue lines on Area 52. I am looking for a new guild to call home and progress into Warlords! I used to be in a semi-hardcore guild, so I would love something along those lines again (: Guild needed a break, and so did I (2 month break) now I am back for more! My raiding schedule can be from Tues-Thurs, anything after 8:30 PM Eastern STD. I have a weird work schedule, I am always required to work weekends :/ No fun for me :( Anyways, I consider myself a very experienced player, I have raided every expansion from Burning Crusade all the way up to current content. Currently 5/14 Heroic, and of course 14/14 Normal for SoO. I know my class, I am confident in what I do as a hunter. I have been playing the same character since late 2006. I am also very used to an EPGP loot system. I have always looked for guilds that use this. I always felt it worked the best for me and others. Anyways! My armory link isn't working at the moment because of my recent transfer, so here is my wowprogress link for now. Everything is up to date and accurate there. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Akamai Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you! ^_^Hoaka2 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 [A] <Farscape> 10-man LF Priest Healer Hi! We are newly formed Stormrage transfers looking to fill the last healing spot for our 10 man team. You may've seen this thread when it read LF tank; we got our tank but in the meantime are down a healer. We already have a restoration shaman and a restoration druid. Our last healer would ideally be a priest. We plan on raiding Thursday and Sunday from 10pm to 1am. If interested. please add CognitivePit#1566 or XariGale#1651.Oliviere1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 23, 2014 <Shameless Ones> is recruiting! Just moved! Hi folks, we have just moved from the endless queues of Stormrage to Here on Turalyon, and are looking to assemble a 25-man raiding team for current content. Our guild leadership has experience on 13/14 Normal SoO, and believe in working together as a team for progression. We also have need for anyone to join to enjoy a rich social experience with like-minded adult players. Once you join us, please keep in mind that since we just moved servers, it's gonna be a bit of a growing period, until we get the right players in the right roles. So if you just came from Stormrage, and have played with us there, be sure to look us up! This is a game, and we are here to have FUN most of all! All players and ilvls are welcome, interested raiders should be at least 520, but obviously higher is preferred. There is definitely opportunities for advancement as well!Juliannae1 Jan 23, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [A] 540 Hunter LF Flex Raiding Guild Currently 540, transfer from Stormrage looking for a FLEX raiding guild, due to life I haven't been progression minded since BC and Wrath. I still love to raid when time permits, which is typically Friday and Saturday nights, as well as why I am looking to be part of a FLEX rather N/H. Even if your a full time progression guild but have a regular FLEX on the weekends I would be interested.Unlovablé2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 554 frost dk, 547 hunter or 540 resto shaman looking for a tues-weds raiding guild can raid anytime of the day have 4/14 reg 14/14 flex know fights and can learn very quickly let me know if any guilds are interested thanks jamezo#1784Bullzdozer0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 576 14/14H Bear LF raiding guild Post your info. (Not looking for a 2 day guild.)Phiberoptic8 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 570 Lock LF Guild LF an Alliance guild to raid with in the next few weeks, prefer a guild with just about or more exp in heroics.Lèech0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 564 Ele shaman LF raiding guild Hi! I'm looking for a guild that raids any time from Sunday to Tuesdays. I'm 13/14N with Garrosh experience just didnt down him. Feel free to message me in game for more info. Or on Typoh#1718. also have a 546 enhancement os on this toon. And a 540 Balance druid that is available also. ThanksRevolvr0 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 might transfer here lf guild Hello all, looking to transfer to start raiding again since stormrage has free transfers here. after coming back from a 6 month break im wanting to get back into raiding. ive been raiding since a little before the ICC patch back in Wrath. right now due to my job i live on the west coast, my avalibilty will be 9-anything server time, i may be able to do 8 as well depending on how many days but i work late sometimes. i would love to answer any questions, you can get me here or in game via tell or mail Cyranos#1718 is my battle tag have a great night all.Avereiel3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 H: 552 rogue lf raiding guild Looking for guild that raids 2 weekday nights (Mon-Thurs) starting at or after 9pm server time. Feel free to add my battletag if you're interested: Dariell#1485 Thanks!Gazre3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 LF Guild - Disc Priest Hi! I am currently new to the server...yes I took advantage of the free transfer. I took a small break from the game and have been actively playing over the past month or so on my various toons. I am currently looking for a friendly, fun and active guild. One that puts friendship first and has great members to raid with, chat with or just hang out with in game. Here are a few things I am looking for: 1. Friendly, laid back mix of folks 2. Raiding - While I do enjoy raiding and have had realm first achiev's on other toons, I am now looking to raid in a fun stress free environment, while getting the job done. After all it is a game and RL does happen. 3. Active as far as folks being on at times, xmog funs, hanging out or whatever. I'm pretty laid back so whatever is fine if the guild is involved. 4. Adult guild. I'm older and would like to play with like minded immature adults :) What I can offer: 1. I have most all profs maxed out at this point. Love to help out guidies if help is needed. 2. While I haven't done much as far as raiding past LFR this expansion, I do have raid awareness and can help out as needed. I don't mind whether its normal or flex. 3. Fair laid back and easy going. I enjoy having fun and playing the game whether its raiding, chatting or hanging out in vent. 4. Different toons to help during raids, lfr, flex, xmogs, pvp or whatever. Also as far as raid times 2-3 times a week, weekdays (7pm-11pm) weekends; whenever. If your looking for extra members and feel like it may be a good fit give me a shout! Präyer#1401 in game or post on here. I look forward to hearing from you!Akashä5 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Transfer Warrior looking for a raiding guild. Hey there! I've been raiding off and on since Wrath and really miss a friendly everyone-knows-eachother type of guild. I'm available weeknights and weekends, but I'd prefer earlier on the weeknights, perhaps 4-or-so realm time, but I am available any time after 4. I love progression and am looking for a friendly environment to do so in. Even friendly guilds who do Flex/Raid Finder are fine. On a side note, I've heard great things about this server. I've grouped with several from Turalyon and I've had nothing but good experiences with you guys. I'll be transferring over soon, within the next week most likely. Hope to see you guys soon! (Edited a typo.)Snowblade7 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 544 Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild! Open nightime raiding schedule for whole week. 10/14 normal xp. legendary cloak. Elixer master + enchanterMmkayy3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 563 [A] Frost Mage looking to xfer from SR Hey everyone ! I'm currently on Stormrage and looking into xfering. Like most I'm sick of the que times and whatnot. I'll keep it short. I currently have a 14/14 clear in normal SoO, and I would be looking to join a guild who I can raid with. Due to my work schedule however it changes month to month and sometimes it will conflict. If your interested or would like some more detail feel free to hit me up in game ! FatMike#1965Flexxious3 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 [A] Looking for Raiding Guild Hi, I've been away for a year+ and am looking to get back into raiding. I have a 90 Priest and 90 Warlock both I used raiding when I was playing. I'm looking for a guild that raids during the times that I'm available. If anyone knows a raiding guild that would work for me please let me know! I'm available to raid during these times. T/Th - 6pm-11pm Mountain, M/W/F - 7:30pm-11pm Mountain. Thanks!Gehnster2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 LF weekend raiding guild I am 546 13/14 I know Garrosh have gotten him to 3% (Might switch to alliance if good guild) Id like a 10 man guild but know 25 man to. If you like to know more add me Btag Mogguu#1969Äffinity1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 560 Enh Shaman lf SoO pug Not really looking to join a guild just want to find a decent regular pug for normal SoO.Landfill1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 <The Forgotten> 10Man Normal SoO Team <The Forgotten> is a very friendly & active guild that strives to better and upgrade our members! Currently, we are looking recruiting new members for our 10Man CORE team. (545+) If you're interested in a spot on our raiding team you can message me online at Waylon ,and/or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you! ALSO we run weekly Flex raids every Saturday to gear up our members for one of our alternative raid teams! (525+). As well as we are a social guild that accepts all members, if your just looking for a good friendly guild you can /who The Forgotten and pst one of our members for an invite! Thanks :)Waylon1 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 How is Turalyon Horde? After transferring over to A52 thinking I could get into a decent guild (this was before SoO), and I love to play with lots of people. Little did I know that there was too many people. I stopped playing for a few months because I didn't realize the queue times were that bad and all of the lag. I have recently started leveling another character on another realm because I couldn't stand the queue times. Anyways, how is the Horde side on Turalyon? P.S. If any Horde guild can wait for me to gear up I am a holy pally if you need a healer for raiding, although I have no SoO experience.Kastius2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 22, 2014 Immortal Equilibrium (A) Recruiting Immortal Equilibrium is seeking new members to fill our raid spots. We are currently looking for a healer and solid dps. We just transferred here from Stormrage. We are a 10 man raiding group who is 14/14 normal Soo. We raid Tues, Wed, and Thursday from 9-12 PM. We also welcome all casual members as well!!! Please contact me in game swanlara#1767Sarilee2 Jan 22, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 566 Pally Tank LF Guild 1/14H 566 Pally Tank LF Guild. Have 5 -90s, considering transferring. Mature, adult, study all fights, raid prepared, enjoy the game have played since BC. Looking to join a moderate progression raid group, can raid Tues Wed Thur 7-10 EST. Battle Tag gabriella#1351 Thanks...Slám2 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] <Method> LFM for SoO MISSION: <Method> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon-US realm. We are recruiting to fill a core 25 man raid group. It's our goal to progress through content as quickly as possible on a light schedule by raiding as efficiently as possible. Our focus is 25 mans, while other groups are welcomed. RAID SCHEDULE: Right now we have 2 groups, Tues, Thur, Monday 9pm-12am EST and 12am-3am EST for our late crew. We do require 75% attendance or more for our Core Raiders, but their is always a role for those that can not. RECRUITING: Ranged Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! - ALL ranged DPS Healers -All Healers Melee Dps - all exceptional apps will be considered! - All Mellee Tanks - all exceptional apps will be considered! - All Tanks Who are we looking for? We are especially looking for people who want to be part of a tight-knit group of mature raiders that hold each other accountable and strive to fulfill their roles in a raid; those who want to see all of the content in WoW with a focus on teamwork and a drama-free attitude. If you're looking to be another face in the crowd or are unwilling to take the time to do your research, we're definitely not for you. However, if you’re looking for the most hardcore guild out there, this probably is not the guild for you either. We maintain a friendly and helpful atmosphere. What we expect you to do is show up on time, be prepared, research your class to the best of your ability, perform your assigned role in our raids, and have fun in the process! We can offer immediate raid spots to players that demonstrate maturity, communication skills, extensive raiding experience, and ballin' deeps. This is an outfit that requires top performance from every raider. New recruits must be able to tolerate criticism, respect the officers and improve if necessary. TeamSpeak3 is required and a working microphone is encouraged. Your gear should reflect your level of dedication and experience, including appropriate gem and reforging choices. LOOT: Loot is distributed through a loot council that takes: Attendance, Performance and past loot received into consideration. Interested? You can contact us online with our battle.net: Add with a message saying recruit. > Hotwìrê-GM: Hotwire#1564 > Sakima-Raid Leader: Krames#1425 Or put in an app here: http://method-turalyon.enjin.com/Sakima0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 1/14H 10man guild recruiting TANK <<< Higher Evolution 10man guild>>> Current Progression: 1/14 H Seige of Orgrimmar T15 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder(prior 5.4 release) Had a late start Currently Working on: H Fallen Protectors Raid Times: 9-12 Server (EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs Server: US-Turalyon Website: http://higherevolution.enjin.com/ Officers: Vidius(Vidius#1612), Miaria , Mizukisakura Current Recruitment needs as of Jan,8th, 2014 http://higherevolution.enjin.com/forum/m/19381088/viewthread/10289757-group-1-recruitment-needs 0 Dps *All exceptional dps should apply* 0 Healers 1 Tank: Blood DK Brewmaster Guardian Druid Warrior Prot Paladin Why Higher Evolution: We offer a progression-oriented raid that seeks to maximize our limited time in game while still maintaining a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. The majority of our raiders are working professionals with lives and obligations outside the game, and we understand that this is a game, not a job. What we offer: - Stability: We have been raiding continously for over 6 months now with raiders dating back to BC raiding, And yet to cancel a raid (other for than holidays,of course) -Flexibility: We only require you attend 2 out of 3 raid nights per week. Most of us are young professionals and we understand sometimes you need a night off to have a beer, watch the game or go shopping. -Good times with weapons: This is a video game and we are here to have fun above all else. Having said that, we do expect everyone to bring a high level of focus to raid to ensure bosses drop. What you should offer: 1) Completion of similar normal mode completed. 2) Working knowledge of the heroic encounters (there are millions of resources out there). 3) World of Logs data. We need to see what you can do with what you have. 4) Ventrilo, a headset, and a microphone. 5) A solid internet connection and computer that can support the 10 man raiding format. 6) Good Attendance. You must be able to make 2 of the 3 raids nights. 7) A positive attitude throughout progression nights and a willingness to always improve. In Conclusion: For more information or to apply, go to www.http://higherevolution.enjin.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in game.Miaria0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 [A] Consortium Wants you! 10/14 Hi all! We at Consortium, are looking for players that want to join a nice group of peeps, that enjoy raiding in a more casual way and that are currently progresing through SoO. Progression: 10/14 normal Currently we are looking for Tanks and Healers (pref. pallies (Prot), druids (Bear), monks (Brew/Mist), priests, etc. We raid thursdays and sundays from 7pm till 22pm (server time) If you are interested, contact AwesomeGG, Eplodin or me in game. Thanks a lot! Cheers!Mjolnïr0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 sold soldDavetheslave5 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 LF French-Canadian Guild / Cherche Guilde Qc Hi, I currently have a lvl 25 dwarf hunter on stormrage and I plan to move him to Turalyon. I'm looking for a casual french-canadian guild. If it click with the guild I may transfer my main too (lvl 90 monk). Salut, J'ai un dwarf hunter lvl 25 sur stormrage et j'aimerais le tranferer sur Turalyon. Je cherche une guild quebecoise casual. Si ca click avec la guild je vais peut-etre transferer mon main aussi (lvl 90 monk)Leröy0 Jan 21, 2014
Jan 21, 2014 More than 1,000 players... have transferred here from Stormrage & Area 52. Turalyon is now a high pop server with a balanced faction. Future is bright for this realm...Tvpe7 Jan 21, 2014