Turalyon

Jan 3, 2014 Selling TCG Mounts. Selling: Corrupted Hippogryph Magic Rooster Egg Feldrake Wooly White Rhino Savage Raptor Contact Info: Nodidi - Turalyon (Alliance) Please identify what item you are interested in and what your offer is when contacting me through the in game mailing system / whispers. Battle tag: Skyfox#1477Nodidi8 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 <Talk Nerdy To Me> Lvl 19 <Talk Nerdy To Me> 19> Is looking for dps and a heals 520 + for Our core raid team. Raid times are Fri and Sat 8:30 to 12 Server pst me braz#1536 for info ingame.Xelous0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 Realm enjoyment? I am new to retail and I wanted to know how this server was. I tried a few others and for some reason this one just felt right to me. I am looking for some awesome end game raiding (once I get there) and some fun PvP along the way. That bought me to check the realmpop site for "Normal" "EST" and I came here. Would you guys say you enjoy this server a lot more than others? Or maybe other recommendations? Thanks!Gammby1 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 10 Man Firelands Raid Team Two Raid Spots Deity is a re-rolled guild consisting of raiding players who have transferred from Zangarmarsh in order to enjoy a more progressed realm here in Turalyon. The majority of our team previously went 3/13 in the old content. It is a laid back group of skilled players who have one goal in mind. Progression. Raid times will be Tues, Wed and Thurs. from 8pm to 11pm server time. We currently are in need of a melee dps to balance out our team. The class in need specifically would be a rogue, frost death knight or a enhance shaman. Please contact myself, Tempete, Alvarian or Nexorcist in game for more details for this opening and please only those with successful raiding experience do so.Aphellion1 Jan 2, 2014
Dec 30, 2013 LFM Garrosh Normal Monday 12/30 8pm EST Holiday vacation.... Pug 550+ 14/14 exp - exceptions can be made Bedivere#1418 Open to all rolesBedivere0 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 10/14H Portal - 2 10 man groups - LFM ! *** APPLY AT WWW.PORTALGUILD.US *** ... ... Including Thrall, the original server we were founded on in 2005 where we began our raiding careers with MC, we have continuously raided thru 2 other servers before coming to Turalyon in April of 2011. We’ve been competitively raiding progression content the entire time, up to our current push thru SoO. We've been around for a long time and know how to make a guild work. We recently absorbed another up and coming 10 man raid team, and are currently looking to flesh out both rosters for immediate progression thru SoO. We also have our eye on the future, with the upcoming changes to raid sizes in the new 20 man Mythic difficulty. We are currently seeking like-minded players of desired class and spec who in the short-term want to join our team and contribute to 10-man SoO progression, as well as in the long-term will get in on the ground floor for our push thru 20 man mythic raids in WoD. Each raid team is being maintained as a tight-knit group with raiding rosters of ~11-12 players. Every raider gets a chance to raid to prove themselves. We do not recruit for the bench, however we do run with the consistently best line up available to maximize progression and minimize gear dilution. Having said that though, everyone (including officers) will occasionally spend time outside the instance. Our expectations of you as a raider with us is that you already know your class and spec inside and out. We will teach you our strats and methods. If we have to teach you your class, we are not the guild for you. Previous raid experience is a must. There can be no exception. Other than that, have mumble and a working mic, be a quick learner, participate extensively on our website (as we do almost all of our strat discussion and adjustments there), and of course - don’t stand in stuff. While progression raids take up 9+ hours per week, our members are active on off nights and many run in our weekly flex raid we host on the weekends, or rated battlegrounds/arena for fun. We have a CM group that rebuilds and runs again and again after each group is 9/9 Gold. PvP is not our focus, however, we do have a number of members who are interested and actively running this content as well. Visit us at www.portalguild.us to apply. Follow the FAQ on the site for any technical issues there. Otherwise, contact Authörity (Authority#1650) or Mortigi (drvonsock#1676) for anything else.Authörity27 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 Merry Christmas Turalyon! And a Happy New Year from one of your local Bears:) http://i.imgur.com/ScOJ9Dp.jpgBearskjold4 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 [H] Vortex LF 1 Ranged (10/14H) Vortex is now recruiting for our 10-man raid team. We currently run a 13 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum). We're currently looking for: The spot has been filled. We have no current needs at this time. About Vortex: For those who don't know us, Vortex is a small 10-man raiding guild that's been on Turalyon since 2008. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life. Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the web. We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday - 7:30 -> 11:30 server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:15. Interested or have questions? Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html You can also direct questions to the Vortex Officers: Alyae, Ketheres, ScytheScythe38 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 557 Lock Searching for raiding guild. I am currently searching for a Raiding guild that is at least 14/14 normal Anyfuther into heroic would be great too. Must be on Turalyon It can be Horde or Alliance! Please contact me in game for any raiding questions. b-tag: Tripxed#1734Vrita1 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 29, 2013 Done,thank you. Good morning, I am looking for 3 to sign my guild charter for my son and I. I ( Cerridwen,lvl 16 Druid)am in the Valley of trials on Turalyon,if anyone has an Orc alt(or is willing to make one) All I am finding is cross realms payers and it doesn't seem to work. Thank you, Jennifer and ConnorQwynth0 Dec 29, 2013
Dec 29, 2013 [A] New to realm LF helpful leveling guild Hello to the wonderful Alliance on Turalyon. Myself and a couple friends are starting fresh here and are looking for a friendly and helpful leveling guild to chill with while we work on our characters. If your guild can be of assistance, please feel free to leave a post here. Many thanks for your assistance.Everstrafe1 Dec 29, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 [H] WTB Wind Scales As the thread name says, WTB Wind Scales ; 200G for 10, will buy a good amount of them. So if you have them on mains or alts them laying around, or you have a friend with some. COD them to me :D http://www.wowhead.com/item=29547/ This item is skinned from BC mobs .Allakazam2 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 {H} 529 resto druid looking to raid. I know 529 isn't anything special but I recently rolled on this server to play with some friends and as cool as they are, they're not really interested in becoming raiders. I've been raiding off and on since vanilla and, except for a brief stint as WW monk in ToT, I've always raided as heals. I'm perfectly willing to join a static flex raid group while I gear up for normals and eventually heroics and am ideally looking for a 2 night per week schedule. I'm on at least a little every day and can commit to any evening - night raid times. Feel free to contact me in game for any additional details or if you have any questions. Thanks and I look forward to raiding with you!Ninnoc0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 WTB Level 25 Guild Hi All - I am looking to buy a level 25 guild. I do not care what fraction or realm it is on. If you could link your guild for sale below and say what price and how to contact you, that would be great. Thanks!Admerhae0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 565 lock lf hm guild I am 3/14 hm exp and I am looking for a permanent raid team. I can raid 3-4 days per week. thanksElyptico7 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 <Annunaki> (13) [A] New year Re-Roll Come join us in starting the new year off with a re-roll!! Goal: To provide a fun, social, entertaining atmosphere for all play styles, levels, and toons with raids, PvP, WPvP, contests, pet battles, and much more! REROLL INFORMATION: Guild Launch Date: January 1st, 2014..6pm (est) Destination: Turalyon Faction: Alliance Website: http://annunaki.enjin.com/ Battletag: eternalinfer#1281 accepting all lvls, classes, and play styles Q - How to join: A - Either send an in-game PST/mail to me, Aureil or my battletag eternalinfer#1281, or fill out an application on: Website: http://theannunaki.guildportal.com/ Q - Why make a date? A - To give people a chance to get ready to when the doors open we have plently of active members ready to get going! Q - Are there any rules for leveling up a toon? A - No.Just have fun. I want people to enjoy leveling and playing with others in something new and exciting. Q - Why Sever Turalyon? A - Medium population server with a mix of both horde and alliance. I have been here for some time after several server changes and I have enjoyed this server and its people the most, it is my home now, and I would like others to make it theirs. Rules and Regulations: Respect your fellow players, anyone using derogatory, racial, sexual, degrading, offensive terms will be removed from the guild. It is our job as players to create a fun, social community. I could make a list of 10000 things to do/to not do but just use good common sense and create a fun, enjoyable atmosphere. Promotion and Ranks: Using the default system, ranks and promotions will be based on many things including, attitude, helpfulness, guild activity. Special ranks for raiders, raid leaders, pvp leaders may come at a later date. Contests and Tournements: Contests and Tourments, both weekely and monthly will include, but not limited to, pet battle brackets, collecting G/B materials, most activity in a week, more to come with rewards! Raid and PvP: All members are free to make their own events at any given time. Just make sure if you sign up in hosting or joining one of the events you come. If you can't make it let your leader know. Future plans include core groups for both PvE and PvP events (want to be a leader, let me know!). REROLL INFORMATION: Guild Launch Date: January 1st, 2014..6pm (est) Destination: Turalyon Faction: Alliance Website: http://annunaki.enjin.com/ Battletag: eternalinfer#1281Aureil0 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 550 Ele Sham LF Normal SoO Currently looking for a place to pug or fill your roster gap. I'm west coast so earliest would be 9 server on week nights and can raid weekend mornings. This is an alt my main raids Fri and Sat nights. Add me if you need me. Dotsvader#1962 Thanks.Tomashock1 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 ilv 558 core group LF Raid Is there any other short handed raid groups that would like to pool players so we all can raid and progress? Due to ongoing attendance issues <Deceit> is currently interested in exploring options of working with another solid raid group moving forward for the long term. We have a handful of good dependable core players that could help strengthen and solidify the right roster if we link up. We are open to moving our players to your guild if that works best. We are all mature, easy to get along with, and bring no drama. Most of us are 13/14 normal experienced with one player @ 5/14 heroic experience. So we're knowledgeable and capable of helping push progression for most groups. Especially those seeking to get over the Garrosh hump. Most of us also don't mind occasionally sitting to give others some raid time if need be. Our immediate goals: Meet new like minded friends and get back to dependable progression raiding ASAP. Our long term goals: Finish this tier strong in a stable raiding environment and have a good foundation with another group in preparation for WoD and Mythic Raiding. Our normal raid times are Tue-Wed-Thu 8-11pm. However, we can discuss any relative day and time options to see if there are workable solutions for possible scheduling conflicts. No late night starting schedules please. (On a personal note, I can not make Sun-Mon-Wed 8-11pm due to other commitments.) Our core: 1- tank - 561Warrior w/dps OS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Hordegasm/advanced 2 - healers - 560 Shaman w/dps OS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Whodoo/advanced 561 Disc http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Senk%C3%A2/advanced 2 - ranged - 553 Spriest w/Disc OS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Windexa/advanced 557 Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Faeriimerlyn/advanced (Can only raid 3 weeks a month due to school schedule). 1 - melee - 557 WW Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Tsovai/advanced (5/14 H exp., Is not available Sun-Mon-Wed 8-11 due to other commitments). Other players we have: 543 Holy Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Viwildspirit/advanced (Is occasionally available) 556 Prot Pally w/Holy OS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Jaanay/advanced also plays a mage 549 Ret http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Shimira/advanced Both Paladins are new to our guild and are a package deal. All interested guilds / groups please leave a comment -or- contact Tsovai BattleTag Vaiose#1978 or Faeriimerlyn.Tsovai5 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Arena partner LF 90 decently geared arena partner. Hit me up if interested!!Smashtastic5 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 [H] Divine Carnage is looking for melee dps Divine Carnage is recruiting a solid melee DPS to join its team. We run 2 groups, both of which are currently 12/14N. Team 1 is looking for any non-shaman melee DPS to immediately jump into the fray with us. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sund from 8:30pm until 11:30pm server time (EST). All we ask is that you know the fights and have an ilvl of at least 550. **A paid server transfer or faction swap may be included for the right person!** Team 2 is currently closed to recruitment. To apply online visit divine-carnage.enjin.com, or feel free to reach out to myself (Zoom) in game via tell or battletag (HolyPally#1438). Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!Zoomzoompow2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Divine Carnage recruiting again! Divine Carnage LVL 25 H Turalyon 13/14n We're looking for 3 DPS to fill out our team so that we can finish off Garrosh and head into heroics immediately. We want a Warlock (prefer afflic, but any spec so long as you know your toon) Mage and a Ret Pally with a holy OS or an ENH shaman with resto OS (we would also want as our melee a Fury Warrior or Rogue). Our requirements: Minimum ilvl 550. Minimum sustained dps 200k on average. 10/14n preferred but 8/14 is acceptable for skilled players. Raid nights: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST (An additional sunday night raid may be included if it's not a scheduling issue, we would prefer to raid 3 nights a week, but we understand it might not be viable.) We're a low stress high expectations raid team, we don't scream and belittle each other because we don't have to, you're expected to know your toon, understand the boss mechanics and what your role is in our strategy and to do your homework for each fight. Screaming, drama and nonsense is left at the door, we don't tolerate it. We're all adults, we're sometimes vulgar, inappropriate and unconventional, but we get the job done and we have a damned good time doing it. We're potentially willing to pay for your server transfer for the right people and the right situation. If you're interested add me to your realid bloodgod#1142 Additional Details: Our loot system is MS need, preference goes to who the drop would be a better upgrade for. Then open roll for OS. Unassigned loot is DE'd for the guild bank as mats. Our guild is very social and active, we currently have two 10 man raid teams and we expect our raiders to be involved in the guild outside of raids. Guild run scenarios, dungeons etc. The guild supplies repairs, buff food, pots, for this we need you to keep the gbank filled and our weekly achievements completed.Moosedeus1 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 [H] Obsessed Late Night Raid group <Obsessed> level 25 guild is recruiting for our late night raid group. We currently have 11/14 progression with some of our core raiders having 14/14N experience. Tmes: Tues/Wed Midnight-4am Current needs: 1 Tank 1Heals (pref Resto Sham) 2 dps (pref Spriest/Boomkin) We expect our raiders to do their homework (fight vids/know your class) and come prepared to down bosses. We supply flasks/pots/food. Feel free to contact me here or in game at Graywin@1387 or contact Gultwind in game.Graywin3 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 557 spriest (545 disc) lf a new guild Looking for a good old tue-wed-thur 8-11 guild. I came back from a 5 months pause, try playing with my guild, but could only secure a sat-sun spot, which isn't enough for me. My experience is 13/14 normal with knowledge of Garrosh fight (N). I'm naturally better at dpsing than healing, but frankly disc priest isn't the hardest spec to play. I can provide my own food/flasks/pots/enchants/gems. Got vent and 2 mics, all good there. My subscription is ending *tonight* and although it's a long shot, I'm trying to find someone else to play with, hence this post. On an off-note, I'm french-canadian, my english isn't bad at all, but I do have an accent. If I'm not online, try posting me something in the next few hours, I will relog before "raid time"!Fuzznbuzz3 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Delete DeleteTsovai62 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 13/14 561 Ele Shaman LF Sunday raids Current guild is locking out for Garrosh work so that leaves everything else in between open if anybody needs DPS on Sundays. Feel free to contact me on here or at Typoh#1718 in game Possibly open for a garrosh kill also, i want to get it over with haha. Thanks FolksRevolvr0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Forbidden Legion 13/14 Seeking heals! Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are a casual raiding guild and have at least 1 group raiding every day of the week. Flex is Sunday 8-11 EST! Our current needs for this group: Heals ilvl 530+ with a dps offspec Kelly's group: Tues 8-11 EST Wed 8-11 EST Thurs 8-11 EST Please complete an application as we consider every application and are always looking for exceptional players. As we progress into the this expansion, Forbidden Legion will continue with the goals it was founded on; to challenge our raiders with new content, to give them the ability to work WoW around their daily lives, and to provide members with a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Please check out our website and complete an application http://www.forbiddenlegion.com or Contact Nevania or any officer in-game with questions. Real ID Keania#1364 if you wish to add me to chat more thank you.Nevania6 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 [H10] Synthesis, Realm 1st 10m, LF healer I'll keep this short for both our sakes. Synthesis is looking for a non-priest healer, strong preference for a resto shaman or druid. Our current healer is looking to retire, so we have some time to work with but still present an immediate need. - There is no strict requirements for item level, but your legendary cloak is an absolute must have. - Experience is also negligible for the most part. As long as you can demonstrate familiarity with the heroic encounters, and you are a good player, we'll be able to get you the experience and gear that you need. - We use a loot council that almost does nothing because lol10manloot. - We raid Mon-Thur, 8:30p-12:30a EST We play tons of other games, love to yell at each other, sometimes get drunk, and have a good time. If you're looking for a chance to move up to heroic raiding well... here it is. Add my battletag, Nova#1793, and we'll talk. Logs are a huge plus.Sworn1 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 [A]561 Enh/556 Resto LF SoO Wk12/24 - 12-30 561 Enh/ 556 Resto Shaman LF SoO next week due to a lot being on holidays. Got 14/14N experience and have both healed and DPS'ed bosses. If interested, add Drent89#1437, or drop a message here or in game. Please add raid days, times, progress, and whether it will be Normal/Heroic. Hoping to hear from you soon! ~Childeric.Childeric0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Looking for weekend raiding group! I am currently looking to get back into raiding and looking for a group that raids on the weekend. I am looking for a group that raids anytime between Friday 5pm - Sun 10 pm server. I have been playing this game off and on for the last 7 years. I am a confident and adaptable player. I would prefer not to leave my present guild, but would be will to discuss the issue if that is a requirement.Mordrils2 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 [H] Realm Best Challenge Modes LF Ranged DPS Me and two of my friends are looking to see if there are any ranged dps who are interested in going for realm best Challenge Mode times with us. We normally run during the week , also occasional weekend runs as well depends on schedules. Current Setup is BRM / Disc / Ele We are looking for a Hunter / Mage / Ele / Warlock Currently we have the realm best in SH (7:41) and Shado-Pon Monastery (14:13) Consumables, Working knowledge of your class, a decent understanding of how the gear-scaling works + Challenge Mode experience required , I will provide feasts unless others want to bring noodle-carts. Also dont be afraid to wipe or reset over and over on certain pulls until we get a good cd rotation down as we are intending to do ridiculous pulls to cheese vengeance and clear with good times. We use skype for voice communications. Condor#1386 feel free to add me or whisper me if you have any questions about anythingAllakazam9 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 [H] Shaman & Warlock LF Casual Raiding Guild My Warlock partner and I are progressing to the point where we'd like to branch out from LFR into a 10 person or Flex raiding situation. I see there are a fair number of hard core raiding guilds on the server, but I was curious to see if there any casual/social/friendly guilds that are looking for a few more folks for their raid teams. Update: We just completed our cloaks and now we're both in the 545 range.Bokai7 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 LF SoO normal raiding guild I am a 545 mage with meta and cloak and i also have a 557 hunter friend with meta and cloak that is looking for a normal SoO raiding spot ( prefer 10m). Any questions my im online as krehendis shoot me an igm and ill give you my btagKrehendis1 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Ilvl547 Hunter LF Raiding. Hello Everyone. I am a hunter currently looking for a raiding guild. Ive done 10/14 bosses on normal. If you wish any more information please post here or message me ingame. Peace!Trademarkd1 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 [H] WTB Leatherworking Kit Send me an in game mail with your price.Malevolence0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 Oldest Guild On Entire Server ??? Can anyone beat: KUMPANIA Turalyon - HORDE First seen: April 10th, 2006 Current Status: Extremely Active and still growing weekly... Casual, Fun, Family Friendly, Flex Raiding, Old Content Raids And the original founder "Sofa Cowpies" still the GM 3rd overall to hit lvl25 cap (back when that mattered) Over 853 Members 2250 Guild Score (Ranks #1 on Horde) www.kumpaniaxl.wowlaunch.comSofa2 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 The Best Mage On Turalyon! =BadkarmaBadkarma1 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 Hunter LF Challenge Modes 1/1/0. I've put it off for a while. Looking to go 9/9G. Anytime after 3:00PM EST is fine. Nothing later than 12:00AM preferably.Duvai0 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 [A] Re-Roll guild forming soon! We have decided to make ourselves a "sister" guild here on Turalyon. Currently we reside as Horde on the Trollbane server. Nothing more than some people having fun with Flex raiding at the moment. We are the oldest active guild on that server so we do have some history there. We decided on Turalyon as it's ratio is about the same as Trollbane, just in the other direction. It's population is also about the same and it's an EST server. I have a guild name in mind going along the lines of where this guild came from (the original GL was heavily into StarCraft) so we will probably be keeping with that theme. We are going to be re-rolling so anyone who wishes to join us is free to. I'll reply to this once we have everything set up. Looking forward to making some new friends on the "dark" side, haha!Ugum1 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 ToT norm/Hero Interest Out There? Hello, a group of long time WoW players coming back from a break looking to run/join ToT normal or Heroic for gear and fun. We tried and hate LFR so with the gear from timeless island we are wondering if anyone out there has same interest as us. We'd like to run on Saturday and/or Sunday nights. We are even considering to start up a guild for people who want a mature guild that runs old raids(MoP) and SoO flex and normal once geared on weekend nights. We have the following: Warrior - Tank DK - dps Shaman - heals/dps Priest/shaman - heals/dps If any of this interests you please post a reply to this post or send in game mail to this toon. This is not my main, so don't think we're under leveled :) I'm also not in this guild if it still shows it.Plagore0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 LF 1 HEALER (pref disc priest) Hells Crusade is searching for 1 disc priest for our core raid team. We are currently 13/14 norm and raid Friday 10pm-1am and Sunday 9pm-midnight. Add Stephen#1834 if interested or find me in game.Pâzuzu0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 557 Protection Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild Hi, I'm looking for a guild that is capable of progression and is fairly serious about wanting to take down bosses, but likes to keep a lighthearted attitude while trying to make it happen. I would like to start out running normal, but would definitely be interested in eventually doing heroics. I have 14/14 experience in SoO as a tank and dps (not this toon, on a hunter - Bearoozer (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bearoozer/advanced)). So I assure you I know the fights inside out. I'm available on any day except for Tuesday and Thursday and evenings work best for me, not really looking for a late night group (aka raid time starting at midnight). I also must have a core raid spot, I do not want to be a substitute/benchwarmer. Sorry there are no exceptions to this as I only play this game to raid, I'm sure a lot of you can relate. If you think I would be a good fit in your raid group please hit me up (either in-game mail/whisper or post on here) and I'd love to try out and see how it works out. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.Neendrah0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 Delete please was resolved ResolvedSillouette1 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Healer Looking for a Home New to the Server and Looking for a Good guild to join and raid with. Hit me up in game if you are interested in chatting about an opening. Feel free to ask me to heal a trial run.Bratàc4 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Good server. Hey I am just curious if Turalyon is a balanced active and populated server?Helixton1 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 LF CM group or... Hello, for the past week or two iv been trying to find some people to do CMs with no luck sadly. I know how to clear them, iv been collecting some pieces of gear just for CMs and im looking for a group to join, or i may be willing to buy CMGs if there not priced to high.Vexxar1 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 late nighter 11-4am EST LF flex or norm old hardmode raider gone casual, very active late night, looking for other late nighters on the server, mainly for flex raiding. i attempt to run my 5 toons thru each wing of flex every week, so i'm constantly looking for groups. all are dps, all have ilvl 546 or better, all with legendary cloaks, 3 melee, 2 ranged. basically just looking to add more folks to a growing crossrealms friends list for flexing. dangman#1983, add me if you're a late nighter that may be interested in this. even if we dont have a full group i run oqueue and also can get into the openraid chat room to find others. i may possibly be able to join some normal modes as wellSunder1 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 [H] 13/14 562 Hpally LF Core Spot Hi All! Looking for a core raiding spot for my hpally (Deschánel). Transferred to server at beginning of year. Pref Sun/Mon, but avail Sun-Thurs 8-12. I know it's late in the pack to be looking, but times are a-changing. Have had 2 core teams go up on flames when about to progress to heroics. I'd like a guild on heroic progression. Below are guild logs from SoO .http://worldoflogs.com/reports/x4793raxqbtrclgq/sum/healingDone/ Armory .http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Desch%C3%A1nel/simple Alts 531 Assn Rogue .http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Caindo/simple 520 Spriest .http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Gall%C3%ADfrey/simple You can message me in game (the A alt-code is 0225), or via Battlenet descaindo#1427Deschánel8 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 [A] Relinquished Life - Recruiting! Hey all, We're currently finding ourselves in the market for a full-time Disc Priest or Pally Healer. Although well geared and able Shammys heals don't be shy. We're also seeking ranged DPS in the form of a Warlock, Spriest, or Hunter. We raid Sunday, Tues, and Wed. 8-11 Server. Also - if you find yourself in a bind where you love to raid, yet can't always find the time, but can make some of those days... we'd love to talk to you about hanging out and providing much needed backfill on some nights. We all run into situations where life needs to take priority...and are always looking for quality folks who don't mind filling in. We're an immature bunch of mature people ;) Who enjoy a fun yet quality raiding experience. If you feel like you can help fill in some of the gaps we have right now, we'd love to hear from you and have you come on in and try raiding with us to see what you think. Thanks for your time! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!Valvias2 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 [A] <Reborn> 1/14H Looking to fill roster! Hello raiders, we are a high potential 10 man guild that has been going through roster problems for a few weeks now. We have a few steady, exceptional players who constantly rank high on world of logs and we are looking for more like us to add to this amazing team. As of now we need anyone who feels like they would make a good fit and we will eventually need players for Mythic. Yes our progression has been stalled for a long time now but with a full and dedicated roster we will no doubt go far. Flasks, pots, food, and repairs are provided for raids. Times are Tue and Wed 7:30p to 11p. Add me Alexander#11420 or look for Kiwee#1742. Thank you for taking time to read this.Alexander0 Dec 11, 2013