Turalyon

Oct 29, 2013 [H-US] 2 RPDS, 1 Heals LF Guild Hey all, I've recently returned to WoW at the urging of two of my good friends and we're looking for a guild that has room in a 10-man group for the three of us: Aenor - iLvl 536 Frost Mage Airye - iLvl 563 Destruction Warlock Keiarie - iLvl 553 Disc Priest We've found slots for the three of us individually but if possible we'd like to all try to stick together in a decent group with SoO experience. Message any of us in-game if you have the spots.Aenor1 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 (H) DC Looking for a healer and warlock. Divine Carnage is a level 25 guild. We're 6/14 SoO and are looking to fill an empty healer slot that we've been filling with OS and Alts, as well as a quality warlock. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 EST. We currently work on a rotating schedule for most raid spots, everyone eventually gets a week off, it's not a set schedule and is based on what bosses we're likely to face and what comp will work best for us. We can discuss the details at length in game, (no one will get more than a week off and you'll likely run a fair stretch before you see time off, we do this to try to avoid inevitable burn out and friction.) If you're interested in being part of a raid team that's serious about progression as well as having a good time doing it, drop me a note via b-tag: bloodgodgames#1142Moosedeus3 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 LF Raiding Guild Hi there Turalyon, I am new to this server and have been leveling up a couple characters the past few weeks. The environment on the server is great and I am looking to transfer a character here from my old server so I can raid. Currently, I have a mage, rogue, priest, and druid that are all 85 or higher that I would be willing to raid as. The characters are horde, but I would be willing to faction change if the guild was right. I am mostly looking for an efficient raid guild. Due to other responsibilities in life, I do not have unlimited time for WoW, so I would like to make the most of it. I have raided in every expansion and I know what is expected as a raider. My availability is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM. I can be contacted on here or on my Turalyon character, Renacer. Thank you.Cormahs0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 Alani mount for sale! Hello Turalyon! I have an excellent offer for you! So take a seat because you're going to want to be seated when I propose this offer to you! I'm selling the Alani mount, that's right, the Alani mount! And for how much you might ask? ONLY 80,000 GOLD THAT'S RIGHT 80,000 GOLD So come on down to the horde side of Turalyon and make me an offer! Hurry while supplies last! Contact me at Zith#1664 and be sure you're the first to get in on this rare deal!Zîth0 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 26, 2013 Rogue looking for weekday raiding squad. So I recently got more free time and would like to raid during the week. Willing to xfer to Horde if it's for a steady raid spot. I am unavailable on Friday and Saturday. Looking for an 8:30-9:00 start time. Message me or leave a note here if interested!Cruces0 Oct 26, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 Selling Shadowmourne items...(Ally or Horde) Greetings there. Next Tuesday, October 30th, I will have the items available from completing the Shadowmourne legendary quest. All items from the event are available for sale individually or as a package deal. Taking offers for a buyer or buyers now to basically pre-order them. You may contact me in-game via Alliance side on Hypnotica or Soulsharded, or via RealID with Battletag Prophecy42#1153. Just for reference, the items available are the following : Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - A brand new mount that looks like the Death Knight's class mount. Muradin's Favor - A 10-minute Frost Dwarf transformation. Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage! Tabard of the Lightbringer - A tabard with a very shiny on-use effect. Sylvanas' Music Box - A music box that plays Lament of the Highborne. Look forward to hearing from you :)!Hypnotica4 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 536 Shadow Priest LF weekend raiding guild Hi I just recently transferred to this server from Turalyon and am looking for a guild that raids Fri-Sun (flex/normal doesn't matter). Currently I am busy for the weeknights as I work late shifts. Preferred days would be Friday and Saturday, though can raid until 10 or 11pm on Sunday night if needed. If you're looking for a solid dps who can take criticism and who will work hard to ensure success in a raid then reply to this thread or send me an IM in-game. I can also be found on Tiriana (Guardian Druid) LumeiraLumeira2 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 LFM Flex & Backup Normal Casual Raiders <The Fighting Mongooses> of Turalyon PVE are searching for those interested in Flex raiding and a more relaxed environment, as well as those who want to Flex, but also act as standby fill-in's for the Normal Raid in the event a raider misses a night due to an unforeseen RL event. Here at The Gooses we strive in all level of raids to avoid 3 main issues: Drama "Raiding is a Job" mentality Burnout... Would like to add at least: 1 x Tank 2-3 x Ranged DPS 1 x Healer Apply at TFM.guildlaunch.com Contact Bedivere: Bedivere#1418 Available in game randomly throughout the day and after 630pm on week daysBedivere5 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 557 frost dk 13/14 LF seigecrafter on... Pretty straight forward...I'm 13/14 normal, with a 3% wipe on Garrosh, and looking for a group starting on seigecrafter. Please whisper me or send me an in-game mailGalanodrel0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 (H) 543 enhance sham LF raiding guild 543 Horde Enhance sham looking for raiding guild. Ive played for 8 plus years and know enhance inside out and do comparable dps to most other classes. tues weds and thrus are free for raiding.. Looking for a guild that not super hardcore but at the same time gets to see content at a decent pace.. Offspec is Elemental 523 atm. Also have a 545 desrto lock but would perfer enhance but willing to switch for the right fit.... Thanks for lookingHeebeegeebee3 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 [H] Anthem is recruiting for Flex and 10 man! After a hiatus from raiding, we are looking to build up our team once again. Raid nights are: Tuesday/Wednesday 9p-12a for 10 man content. Thursday/Sunday 9p-12a for Flex Raiding. We are accepting all roles and classes but we do have a priority on healers, particularly Shaman and Priest healers. We do not have any gear or experience requirements (though obviously, prior raid experience is a plus) but we do expect you to know your class well and be able to carry your weight in the raid group. For more information, feel free to whisper any of us in game.Barranca0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [H] 545 Holy Pal Looking For A Raiding Guild. Hello Turalyon, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild that raids Tues and Thurs. I'm currently 10/14 Normal and I'm willing to progress more on this game. I have been in a few H10/25 man guilds before and I already know how thing works. If you guys are looking for a serious Healer, Then I'm your guy. If you guys got any questions, Don't hesitate to ask. You could add me in game : Yavoy or my Btag: Angelitoo696#1354 Kindly Regards, Yavoy :)Yavoy0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [A] LF Flex Raid Guild - Balance Druid Hello! I recently came back to the game and am looking for a guild that I can do weekly flex raids with to gear up. I am a 520 balance druid, but have a shaman if it would be prefered. I am 25, mature and drama free, available pretty much any time, any night, and always have excellent attendance! #keener Let me know! You can reach me in game at Grumlok or Cahn, reply here, or get me on twitter @bmkmedia.Grumlok0 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [H] Blood of Vengeance Recruiting for 25m Hello! <Blood of Vengeance> is looking to recruit a handful of people as we keep pushing 25m progress in Siege of Orgrimmar. We are currently 1/14 on 25m, but have been running Flex the past few nights as real life has taken a hold of a few of our members. Our goal is to push through normal 25s and into heroic content as soon as possible, and we need a few good people to make it happen! Our raid times are Monday and Tuesday, from 8pm-Midnight EST, and I'm looking for people who can make those raid times consistently. We have a lot of good players in here who want to progress, and want to do it on 25man, but can't beat the attendance boss. We're currently looking for healers and dps of any kind who listen well, put the team first, and constantly want to self improve. We have a good time while raiding, but pushing progression is the name of the game. If you're content to sit at 90k dps and not self-improve, please don't bother contacting me. If you can't consistently make a 2-night a week schedule, real world emergencies excluded of course, please don't bother contacting me. If you're a drama queen, loot !@#$%, or any other archetype of bad raider, please don't bother contacting me. I'm not looking for people to push this raid, this patch, with us. I'm looking for a solid team that can stick together and fight for server top spots. If that sounds good to you, reply here or send some in-game mail with your class/spec/additional info to Anaomi, Shaydee, Hasselhooff, or Dacro. If any of us are online, feel free to whisper and ask us any questions you may have. If you're interested in helping us climb to the top, we're interested in taking you there. Thanks!Anaomi7 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 WTT Guardian Cubs I am looking to trade TWO Guardian Cubs for ONE of the following: Blossoming Ancient, Cenarion Hatchling, Cinder Kitten, Lil' KT, Lil' XT, Moonkin Hatchling, or Soul of the Aspects. My $20 worth of pets for your $10 worth. I currently have 4-6 cubs in my inventory, so I can trade for more than one of the pets mentioned above. If interested, please contact me in game and we can work out the delivery details using the gift to a friend option. ThanksWuotan5 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 (H)551 Spriest LF week night raiding guild I'm an experienced heroic level raider that has been on Turalyon for almost 4 years that's looking for a place to raid. What I bring. -Experience. I have been an officer in guilds (bank and recruiting), raid leader, and I have played Spriest for 6 years (and heroic raided on enh shammie and pally as well) -Skill. I have played in a couple top 200 guilds in the past. Unfortunately I don't have time to devote to that level of play anymore but I know what it's like to raid like that. I parse, I min-max, and I study all the time. I take pride in playing well. -Reliability. I'm older and I know the importance of being on time, all the time, ready to raid. What I would like. - A raid that needs me. I'm not good at sitting a lot. I need to play at least 75% of the time. A guild that raids between the hours of 7pm est and 12 mid est any time Sun - Thurs is good. - Skilled teammates. I'm not good at wiping to stupid things that heroic raiders don't wipe to. (fire on the ground, not knowing mechanics of the fight or your class..you know the drill) - Nice people. I play this game for fun so drama, loot whoring, and generally immature behaviour isn't cool. If all this sounds cool to a guild then let's talk. Thanks for reading.Vyadoré0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 [A] Looking for regular flex SoO group Hello, I'm a shadow priest looking to find a group for flex (or maybe 10 man, but probably flex) SoO that I can join on a regular basis. I've already completed wings 1 and 2, and am hoping to eventually do full clears. I'm not looking to join a guild at this time, but I would love to find a group that I can join every week. I know I could find pugs, but I like to work with the same people as I find things tend to go more smoothly that way. I'd gladly provide my own pots and flasks, and I have quite open availability at this time. I only ask that the raid times are fairly consistent for easier predictability. I could go mid-day during the week, or an early evening or two (no later than 10 or 11 EST). I am available Saturdays pretty much any time, late night too if needed. Sundays are pretty iffy for me - it's football season so I'm usually "busy". :) Feel free to reply here or pst me in game with any questions.Cellestria3 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 Realm down 21OCT13 Realm just went down at 1900 EST almost to the minute. Noticed most realms listed were offline, although a few were labeled as online. Upon trying to log onto an online realm, got the blue bar almost full then DC'd. How bout yall?Æcium4 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Forbidden Legion Weekend LF non-druid Heals Current Needs: Any non-druid heals Type: 10m Casual with a focus on progression Content: Siege of Orgrimmar (normal) Progression: Currently 6/14 Requirements: Min ilvl of 530, dedicated, and the ability to carry your own weight. Time: Friday and Saturday 7-11pm EST (optional guild-wide flex Sun 8-11pm) To Join or Apply: Please complete an application at www.forbiddenlegion.com as we consider every application and are always looking for exceptional players. You may also contact Teiel (Sathrel#1275), or Devín / Devìn to talk about joining or for more information. About the Guild: Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. We are a casual raiding guild with three separate 10m groups with a group going every night of the week.Teiel11 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 Recent transfer LF casual/raiding guild Just transferred to server, and looking for a new home. LF guild that raids, but not hardcore (work keeps me pretty busy). Available weeknights from 7-11, and weekends, anytime. Willing to faction change as well.Gundir2 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 [A] 553 Guardian Tank LF Raiding Guild Looking for at least a Semi Serious Raiding Guild with Progression as a Focus. Prefer at least 3 days a week with 3 or more hours a raid. 5pm - 9pm PST would be ideal. I am Currently 13/14 SoO Normal http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Elune/Tediz/ RaidID - Dabomb1234#1807Tediz1 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 [H] Heroic Intent: LF MW Monk or Resto Druid |Our History| [H] -- Turalyon http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Heroic+Intent Our guild consists of many close friends who raid for the enjoyment of the time we got to spend with one another, although our raiding atmosphere consists of fun we also get the job done experiencing end game content. Our goal, as a guild, is to provide a fun easy going atmosphere for casual players or friends as well as a dedicated hardcore environment for our PvE and PvP players. |Currently Recruiting| We're looking for extremely dedicated, serious, and exceptional healers! [Monk or Druid preferred] Minimum ilvl 530 required. Legendary Cloak and Experience is a definite plus. Raid Times [EST] Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 pm Thursday: 9:30-12:30 pm Sunday: 9:30-12:30 pm [We run flex as a guild on Wednesdays] ○ All raid times are server time. |Expectations| We are looking for skilled people that know how to play their class in all aspects of the game and want to progress through heroic raid content. You must be able to listen and be able to take constructive criticism well. Basic knowledge of the fights is also required. All initiates will be measured by their attendance, performance, interactions with the guild members, and their overall attitude. |Guild Master| Darshrisen |You may also contact| Keiarie, Airye, or JehttKeiarie0 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 Engineering pets Well since some glorious jackalope decided to crash the price of Sky Golems, I am considering making two pets instead! Contact me in game, I am on Durgon 90% of the time, and we'll discuss pricing.Durgon2 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 delete deleteFruitmaster0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 [H] mage (iLvL538) looking to raid, Mon-Wed-T Hi, I’m Parmenïon, I play a mage and I’m looking for a home. I started to raid way back in vanilla, briefly stopped playing when SWOTOR came out (can’t blame me for wanting to be boba fett!), then came back when MOP hit. I hooked up with a real nice group of guys and we cleared both tiers in a timely fashion (some might even say we were ahead of the curve hehe). But these last few weeks our awesome guild lost some core players (including tanks, healers, GM and another officer) and getting a group going to clear up the second half of TOT has been a challenge. To make a long story short, we killed the king, now we’re pugging and I want to get back to raiding. I’m looking to raid with a bunch of easy going adults 2 nights a week (not 4!). On a schedule that looks something like Monday/ Wednesday/Thursday from 8h30 pm (EST) to 11h30 (I have bass lessons on tuesday). As far as dps goes, I hold my own and usually end up near the top (enhanced shamans & rogues cheat). I also see my name each week in that little “Ranked Players” box witch make me smile. So there you go, if your guild likes to grab a beer, have fun raiding while still keeping an eye out on progression and is looking for a good ranged DPS please look me up (either 10 or 25 man). This is me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Parmen%C3%AFon/advanced This is my old main from wotlk/cata (not yet leveled up) : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Parmy/advanced And here are some logs: This week: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/jowmzq8mah7m6yd0/ Last week : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/wvnb1njb9l85zv4a/ And there are tons of them here: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/226252/Parmenïon10 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Thinking of transfering Hello Turalyon, I am considering transferring here but I'm just wondering. Is the population between horde and alliance balanced here? Such as there's a good amount of both.Helixton11 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 (H) Recruiting 1 RDPS! 10/14 SOO 3nights Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are a casual raiding guild and raid 3 nights a week with 3 10m groups. Must be able to make all three days! Also we are a big guild so their is always usually a lot of people online so we are very social and a fun bunch. Current Needs: 1 - Ranged " Warlock , Spriest , Boomkin preferred " But any ranged welcome to apply. Current Raid Days & Times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 8-11pm Eastern If your interested please visit http://www.forbiddenlegion.com to complete the quick application , All apps are kept private and you will be contacted swiftly. Or you can add Real ID Keania#1364 if you wish to chat anytime.Noxious2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Looking at going back Horde Like the title says I'm likely trading blue for red in a week or two, mostly because I prefer Horde in general and because Horde here overall seems like there's more going on. Really don't want to look at server transferring because Turalyon has been my home for a while now. Any Horde guilds (10 or 25 doesn't matter) in the market for a fairly decent Paladin tank? I could go Ret if necessary but I'd prefer to stay Prot; Ret is mostly for dailies and general non-instance use or on the rare occasions I want to subject myself to the horrors of LFR as a DPS to remind myself why I choose to tank, and I'm kinda sorta bad at it :) Days don't really matter but I can't raid past 11PM server time (I might be able to stretch it as far as 11:15ish once in a while if we're on the cusp of a progression kill) since I work 9-5 weekdays. I'm currently 4/14 T16 with 7/14 experience via Flex. Getting my legendary this week hopefully. Wayniac#129 is my Battletag. I logged out in Ret gear but my WoWProgress profile has my tank gear: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/turalyon/NobleshieldNobleshield5 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Divine Carnage LF Casual and Social Players We're a guild that's focused on raiding currently, which is a change for us. I'm looking to continue with our raiding success while filling our ranks with casual and social players to run daily content with each other, grind for coins and rares on the timeless isle, do x-mog and achieve runs, run dailies and level toons together. We have a dedicated mumble server for our social members, as well as our non progression raiding (flex, ToT and old school runs) The most active lvl 90 toon gets 500g a week, and the most active levelling toon gets 250g a week (so long as our guild dungeons and scenarios get done) If you're looking for a fun bunch of people to run with, a guild where there's almost always someone on 24 hours a day, and want to have a good time socially with other like minded players give us a look. (We're a 21 and over guild, only children of established guild members are allowed in and our gchat and mumble can get a little foul at times, if you're easily offended of have delicate moral sensibilities, you'll be happier elsewhere, also, sarcasm and a good sense of humor is mandatory) PST Any guildie to find out about us.Moosedeus0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 [H] 536 Holy Pal Looking For A Raiding Guild. Hello Turalyon, Yavoy here. I'm currently looking for a serious raiding progression guild that could raid Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays. 7Pm - 2am. I have done 9/14 on SoO but I'm always willing to learn new mechanics and new ways of downing bosses. If you are interested you could add my Btag (Angelitoo696#1354) And we can talk :) Kindly Regards, YavoyYavoy3 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 [H] New Raid Team forming 2-Night Greetings, Are you late to the SoO party? Do you have an alt you want to run SoO with? Are you looking for a casual guild that only raids a couple nights a week? If so, then The Casual Knights of Turalyon may be the perfect guild for you! We are currently recruiting for a second raid team to tackle 10-man SoO. We are seeking the following roles: 1 tank (anything but warrior) 2-3 healers 4 DPS ( 2 ranged & 2 melee) Ideally you will have an iLevel above 510. Here are the details: Realm: Turalyon Faction: Horde Format: 10-man normal Days: Tues & Thurs Times: 9pm EST - 12am EST Guild: The Casual Knights (level 25) We provide flasks, feasts, and repairs on raid nights. Website: www.thecasualknights.guildlaunch.com Contacts: grimlock22#1169, tazncazper#1625 or zorna on Turalyon. We hope to jump straight to SoO, but may spend a few weeks in ToT if enough members still need gear. Perfect time to jump in.Hetluztraz0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 LW: Windscale Hood I am looking for a horde player on Turalyon who can make a Windscale Hood with leatherworking, my mats, good tip. /w Kuddle or send an ingame mail, ty!Kuddle3 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Hello Turalyon~ hiLilpeanut7 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 LF Profession Kits Hey All, I'm in the market for 2 profession kits on the Alliance side. Looking for Engineering and Alchemy. Please let me know if you have any to offer and their price. Feel free to mail me in game. Thanks, ThelyaThelya0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 531 Prot Pally, 535 Hunter, 517 Enhance LFG! 531 Prot Pally, 535 Survival Hunter, 517 Enhance Shaman LF 10M Raiding Guild! We are 3 different players, not just one guy with 3 toons. Would prefer early evening weekends. Fri-Sun anywhere from 6-9pm. Not interested in groups that run more than 9:30pm. Can add my real ID to talk about it. ipresko@aim.com. Thanks!Crediz0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 [H] Shadow Priest LF raiding grp I am a 537 shadow priest looking for a raiding grp that runs tues/thurs/mon from about 8ish to 11:30ish. Prefer a 10 man group. Add Fent#1120 to chat with realid as I bounce around toons a lot.Nilruc0 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 WTS Ultra rare Ghostly Charger Mount Here's a link to a video showing the mount at 1:00 min in. This mount comes from the TCG loot and is super rare. In fact, there are only 26 actively for sale across ALL WoW servers. See it for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbs_FeahpQ and here's a video of it in action! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhkMnnAF_k I'm asking for 275k-300k. I'm willing to negotiate a bit, but frankly I'll wait forever if an offer is too low. Rexofdeth - Stoic Guild - Turalyon AllianceRexofdeth0 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 (A) 518 Brewmaster monk and 530 Disc priest As stated in the title, me and my good friend are looking for a raiding guild that's progressing through SoO. If anyone is in need of a tank/heals please send me a mail in-game. Thanks much!Guohain0 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 WTS Sky Golem! Thinking about transferring here in the near future and was curious as to what the going rate was for Sky Golems at the moment on this server? I will have one made prior to transferring so if there is any interest please contact me @ Play#1344. I figured I'd have better luck selling this here than my current server as there are plenty of players here making these within the next few days. Thanks!Xenosi3 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 Prot War LF raid Looking to raid this week, can raid anytime except 7:30-11:30 EST Mon-Friday, have 14/14 XP looking to raid this week only. NickVerga#1416 add me to Btag! <3Qtpants4 Oct 9, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [H] 522 Rogue, LF Weekend Progression Guild Hello all, I am looking for a weekend (Fri, Sat, poss Sun) progression raiding guild. Please message me in game or reply to this post so we can chat. Thanks!Syntactic1 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 533 Rogue LF Raiding Guild I consider myself a skilled player who has had no progression due to being in a guild with friends who have very little interest in raiding. I am willing to faction change if necessary. I play my class very well and easily understand and follow directions. I would prefer a weekday raiding schedule but will consider weekends as well. Please message me in game or add me at Jogadore#1612 so we can talk. Thanks for any consideration!Jogador2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Considering transfer to here. Alright ladies and gents, I am currently a part of the Stormrage server and I am considering a transfer. Stormrage is an Alliance heavy server, around 90% of the total population. I would like to transfer to an EST PvE server with a balanced Horde/Alliance ratio. The reason is because my original WoW account was all Hordies and I hold a place in my heart for the Horde, but I would also like to have a few Alliance characters. How are the Horde and Alliance sides of this server, is the population pretty even, and is there pretty good raiding guilds and progression?Clockhogg11 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 5 raiders looking for guild Resto shaman, blood dk, rogue, mage, and boomkin looking for a serious raiding guild. Tues/wed/thurs raid days. We are average of 535ish ilevel. Message me in-game pujo or real-Id pujo#1937Pujo3 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Looking for a new raiding guild I was interested in switching to this server since a lot of my friends from my previous server left. I left for a while so you shall see a lot of my gear is from old, but I had a lot of fun raiding and would like to continue it. Was actually thinking of bringing my druid over and switching factions for a change of pace. (I also have a dk, priest, and a warrior. Warrior and dk is 85 and the priest is 83.) Mostly looking for a fun, laid back raiding guild. I mostly do heals, but I have experience as dps and a tank. Cheers!Thundertots3 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 Protadin LF 10-25 Man Raiding Hello everyone. Faedrick here and I am currently in the need of a guild. I am a Prot Paladin, as well as a Hunter, who is currently looking for a somewhat mature late night 10 Man or 25 man raid group. I have been raiding since BC, with a little break during Cata, and I am incredibly excited to get into SoO ! I raid to have fun, but ultimately I do want to kill bosses. I enjoy going into raids, wiping on bosses and constantly improving. Finding that group that likes to have fun but knows when to turn it on when it counts. I work second shift, so I get off work around 9:30PM EST every night. I am available weekdays after 10PM until about 3AM. I am willing to transfer and/or faction change, but of course I would have to make sure the group type fits fairly well before I was to do so. As I stated before, I would prefer to tank but DPS is another option if necessary. If you believe that I might be a good fit for your raid team, please do not hesitate to reply here, message me on here or add me in game. Krames#1425 Faedrick (Prot Paladin): us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Faedrick/ Faedronis (Hunter): us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Faedronis/ Thanks for your time!Faedrick4 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 X-51 nether rocket x-treme For sale. Had to buy to faction change and i'd like my goldz back. Please to offar here. thanks!Glycochita2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 8, 2013 [H] Elite Society of Azeroth looking for Flex <Elite Society of Azeroth> is a lv. 25 guild, that will be starting to do some flex raiding with it's members and moving forward to 10 normal or 25 normal depending on our attendance. We are a friendly mature guild, that is almost all casual raiders. We believe on building a foundation with our raiders, and having fun while killing stuff. We are not here to be number one on the realm. Our goal is to have members that wants to raid, and knows their class, but not to have the stress on feeling to come every night raid. That's the magic of flex raiding. We want to have a high enough raid pool. That if one day you do not want to come because you have family emergency or other things important. That is fine by us. For immediate raiding we would require a ilvl 510 for raids. But if your close to that number, and would want to join our guild. We are more then welcome to take you along, and put you on standby until you get that magical number. What will this guild bring to you: - Veteran raiders that are here to have fun and help you. - Good sense of humor without no stress involve. - Support for your class or materials. - An open relationship with your follow officers. What are we looking for in our members: - People that knows a good base of their class. - That wants to raid now, or in the near future. - That isn't negative, or ragequit when things doesn't go his/her way. Raid times: Monday and Wednesday from 9pm to 11pm* We used Ventrilo or Teamspeak. If anybody got any questions or wants to know more about us, please do not hesitate to add me on Real ID Ddeamon#1466. Thank you to read this thread, and hopefully you have a great time in this game. * Raid times could always change to fit everybody needs. and we could add more days depending of the needs of the guild. ~DdDdeamon2 Oct 8, 2013
Oct 7, 2013 Midnight Treason 25M recruiting for SoO Midnight Treason is a lvl 25 guild looking for members to hang out, have fun and join our 25M raid team. We are currently finished with the first section of Flex, we have not stepped into 25M because of a lack of DPS to finish off our 16-20 raider group. We are looking for a few more DPS to fill our roster so we can start hitting 25M content. If interested contact me either on these forums or in game. My battletag is FPShow#1420. Our raid times are currently 8:30-11 server time (EST) Wednesdays and Sundays. Update: 10M is 3/14, first night raiding. We're looking to either collect enough people to make a competent 25m or 2 10m.Deadsham2 Oct 7, 2013
Oct 6, 2013 [H10] Synthesis 8/14H LF1 Healer Synthesis is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a long history of full clearing heroic content. Though officially formed in Firelands as GSO on Sargeras, the core of us have been raiding since early wrath clearing Naxx and Sarth 3D. We have a casual approach to raiding and WoW in general, but we have a hardcore mindset with enforced performance and attendance standards. Recruiting: 1 Main Raid Healer Paladin or Shaman Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur - 8:30p til 12:30am Mon - Officially a raid night, but only used as bonus in the event progression goals aren't met during the raid week (we aim to be cleared by end of raid Thur). You will need to be available Mon-Thur to qualify for a trial. Loot: Council awarded Expectations: - You will need to have LOGS. No logs, no trial: Period. - Experience in heroics of previous tiers. - You must have your meta and within a week of your legendary cloak - Your gear must reflect the ability to play in a HEROIC Siege of Origrimmar raid. If you're in full Timeless isle gear, don't waste your time. To Apply: www.synthguild.com - our app is incredibly short (4 questions) or contact Nova#1793 Desirous#1482 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/SynthesisNovahkane8 Oct 6, 2013