Turalyon

Jan 15 [A] Alpha Omega 7/7 (H) EN, 3/3 (N) ToV Alpha Omega is recruiting... are you coming back to the game after a long hiatus, bored with the guild your in, new to the game and have little experience with end game raiding... WE ARE THE PLACE FOR YOU. Alpha Omega is not about numbers, we're not about who is the best geared, we're about just having fun and killing as many bosses as we can. We don't just raid... we have recently started Mythic plus dungeon runs, and we have an alt guild on horde side to kick around with when we have nothing else to do. We like to promote fun above all else... this is a game after all We are a Casual Alliance guild Alpha Omega Raids: Tuesday 8-10:30pm server Thursday 8-10:30pm server Mythic/Mythic+ Wednesday 8-10pm server Currently we are : 7/7 (H) EN 3/3 (N) ToV 3/10 (N) NH Please app at our website http://alphaomega.guildlaunch.com Sorry no kids allowed... we prefer all our member be over 21 and be able to pay for their own accounts. For more information /who Kongpooh Our Guild Master is Vakross Officers Maxiummojo, Pyrokor, and Kongpooh Currently we are open to selected classes for our Raid Group: Mage Priest - Shadow (2 Spots) Warlock Sorry, Closed for all other classes. Closed classes apply to raid group only. Always willing to entertain other applicants just not for the raid team at this time. We look forward to your applications or whispers.Kongpooh59 Jan 15
Jan 14 [H] Looking for Mythic Progression Heals Guild name: Divine Carnage Faction: Horde Realm: Turalyon Raid times: 9pm - 12am EST, Tuesday/Thursday Currently recruiting: Heals – Pally, Resto Shaman, or Resto Druid Our progress 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor Divine Carnage is searching for a healer @ ilvl 865+ (Pally, resto Shaman, or resto Druid) who have a causal attitude with a hardcore addiction! We need members that will be available and prepared every Tuesday and Thursday night. Link to our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/33975/ If you have any questions or concerns please add Lore#1710 or Korvixx64#1175 to BattleTag and we will be happy to help you in any way that we can.Demoncoeus0 Jan 14
Jan 12 WTS Reaves Module: Piloted Combat Mode Title says it all. Looking for 200k, but willing to negotiateKheiron0 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] 875 Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild! Wed/Thur Due to my absolutely terrible work schedule right now, I am looking for a progression raiding guild that raids Wed-Thur (anytime) or a late late night guild any other day (approx 1AM EST). Well prepared with all necessary consumables, etc and am willing to trial if that's what it takes. 7/7 Heroic (AOTC 9.28.16, week after release) and 3/3 Normal currently. Also very active in M+ and PVP when the time allows, and achievement/mount/pet farming. Add my battletag (Vanquish#1325), leave a comment here, or whisper me in game. CiaoBalii0 Jan 12
Jan 11 Selling 7/7H AoTC Los Fracciones 7/7M is selling 7/7Hs, these runs will be done with personal loot. The runs will cost 75k gold and take about an hour, runs will take place every tuesday after 9pm EST. It is a 25k deposit to save your spot. If you're interested and want to talk more please add me TommyJ#11344. Once Nighthold is released the AoTC achievement will be taken out of the game, so get it now before its too late.Dydras6 Jan 11
Jan 8 LF Guild Hello everyone, 3 friends and myself are currently seeking a guild to raid with on Saturday nights for nighthold. We are currently hoping to find a guild that starts in the neighborhood of 10pm EST. We love to do Mythics during the week. Feel free to add my Btag: McFearson#1630 I would love to hear from you.Visoh4 Jan 8
Jan 8 delete deleteMult0 Jan 8
Jan 7 [H] 869 Fire Mage looking for Mythic raiding Hello Turalyon! Title says it all. I'm looking for a guild, preferably a Mythic guild though I could be sold on Heroic. I need it to be a relatively laid back environment. I live a relatively busy life (who doesn't?) and can't commit to much more than 6-8 hours of raiding a week. A weekend day (Friday/Saturday) is a nice bonus but not required. Perfect schedule block would be around 7:00pm CST to 10:00pm CST Sunday through Friday, with a more flexible end time on Fridays and a more flexible start/end time on Saturdays. I've been raiding on various classes since BC. I got into Mythics last expansion toward the end with a wonderful guild and went 11/13M HFC. Had a couple hundred pulls on Mythic Archi but never could get him down. Formed a guild with friends this expac and raid led them to 7/7H EN before re-joining my Draenor guild and going 2/3H ToV and 3/7M EN. Sadly, that guild crumbled due to the difficult recruiting scene. I know my role and consider myself to be average-to-above-average in terms of damage dealing with great-to-excellent raid awareness. I'm happy to try out, fill out an application, etc. If you can't find me in game, feel free to add my btag Ryziam#1171.Deminaria2 Jan 7
Jan 7 (H)Forbidden Legion LF Healer! 1/7M 3/3N Forbidden Legion was one of the first guilds established on Turalyon in March 2006. The main idea when forming the guild was to make a guild that puts real life before World of Warcraft. That being said, our member base is mostly working adults with families, college students and others with real life obligations who play World of Warcraft for the pure love of the game. We are a casual raiding guild and raid 3 nights a week. Our current needs for our group: 1 - 2 Healer's any class please apply - Please be atleast item level 865 before applying. Loot Rules: Personal Loot Raid Days & Times are as follows - Tues , Wed , Thurs 8pm - 11pm Eastern! add Real ID Keania#1364 if you wish to chat or you can chat with one of the officers: Anatrill , Hodi , Gardric , LavnyiaNoxious3 Jan 7
Jan 6 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello Turalyon, I am currently looking for a guild that actively runs Mythic +'s and working on mythic progression. I am currently 3/7M on my priest who's shadow iLvL is 875. I am also currently working on a Resto Shaman because i've always loved their play style and the utility they bring to raids and Mythic +'s. My shaman's iLvL is currently 858 Resto but i'm working on it daily. Leave a post and where I can contact you and we can get to talking.Boasfordays1 Jan 6
Jan 5 (A) Sat/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST LFM for Mythic (Updated Dec 27th 2016) <Contingency Plan> was formed a few weeks into the expansion by group of friends who invited friends who invited friends. So the end result is a fresh guild of tightly knit players. We all have inappropriate senses of humor and routinely hang out in discord all days of the week even with nothing going on. We also still run mythic and mythic+ dungeons and have a normal EN on Thursdays at 9pm for the purpose of alt madness and trials. So if you have no gear, no problem! Our current progression is 7/7H EN and 2/3H ToV as of 12/04/16. We're looking for the last few bodies to let us push into mythic content. So this is what we are currently looking for in a raider. -Be prepared. -Be on time. -Be knowledgeable of your class. -Be a team player. -Be a little bit nutty. So if all of the above applies to you, we are looking ideally for the following classes. - Ranged DPS (High) - Melee DPS (Med) - Non-Warrior Tank (Low) - Healers (Closed) So if all of the above sounds good, please add me Wutu#1726 on battle.net or post below with a method of contacting you. Best of luck on your search and if whatever guild you join doesn't work out you always have a <Contingency Plan>.Imapos2 Jan 5
Jan 3 [H] Portal (7/7M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare) is located on the server Turalyon and finished WoD ranked 249 US. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS (Any exceptional ranged class will be considered) DPS with tank OS (would raid as DPS but be capable of tanking when needed)** ability and willingness to tank is very important Tank, non-druid *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com to apply or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to see you in raid soon.Paredox17 Jan 3
Jan 2 [H]5/7H Casual guild LF players <Dethroned> A casual, 18+ guild looking for players to join our community and raid team. We raid on Tues/Wed currently 8:30-11 EST(Server time) and are looking for healers and DPS who want to have a steady stream of progression through current content without drowning yourself in the content quickly. All members are 18+ mature raiders having between years of experience all the way to first time raiders. If interested in our raids contact myself in game my name is Krumper. Also looking to grow the whole guild with a great community for people who don't want to raid but still want to do Mythic+, the guild does them all through the weeks going up as high as Mythic+ 9 at the moment. For these we are looking for all roles, especially tanks, to be able to run more of them with everyone. Few of our members enjoy PvP and would like to start a PvP group as well so even PvP'ers have a spot with us. Please be respectful to each other and actively play to progress and we will do anything we can to help you enjoy the game till the very end. Any questions or invites please contact myself, again Krumper is my main or you can contact Cakestand/Hairyred.Ralgrukk2 Jan 2
Jan 1 883 enh sham LFG currently 4/7 M EN and 2/3 H ToV with quite a bit of exp over the years, can make most day's/times. horde/alliance doesn't particularly matter to me logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14166456/10/ please drop me a line in game for any questions or for more information bnet is Laconic36#1846Teikiatsu3 Jan 1
Jan 1 [A] 868 Enh Shaman LF Raiding Guild Can raid anytime after 7PM during the week or anytime on the weekend. Reply or send me a msg ingame, bnet tag is Lewz#1438. I can play Resto and Elemental but most of my AP has been spent on Enhancement. I also have a 860 Mage Alt.Iau5 Jan 1
Dec 31 <Requires Supervision> 7/7H 2/3H Recruiting! Requires Supervision is a horde guild - Currently 7/7H 3/3N and 2/3H We are a group of friends who found an online family. We come together to enjoy this game, and constantly look for like minded people( Have fun, kill bosses, and make horrible jokes). We enjoy our raiders and members alike, striving to be a fun and friendly place to call your online home. With just 6 short raid hours a week, we look for raiders with the same mind set. Be on time, with as close to 100% attendance as possible. Be prepared ( we provide everything) leaving time to do research on your class, and boss fights. Be a Team player ( Open door policy, not our way or the highway) Have fun, raiding is what we enjoy most about WoW. It may be the time to buckle down and be your best but have fun with us. Raids are Tuesday/Wednesdays 8-11EST Current needs are: 1 Healer with dps OS (prefer priest/monk) but willing to check out any 3-4 DPS (clothie dps needed the most) The possibility for a tank with a dps OS For mythic dungeons we need dps and heals! We look for consistent players who can commit to us, the way we will commit to them. And gear is not an issue. You can Add me @ Ladie#1111 Check out our website @ http://requiressupervision.enjin.com Or chat with anyone in guild and they can point you in the right direction.Binxies0 Dec 31
Dec 30 [H]<Concordant> 10/13M - LF DPS ... Openings: Ranged DPS, strong Rogue We will also consider strong players in other roles. About Concordant: 10/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul, 10/10M Blackrock Foundry Team focused group 18+ age requirement Repairs, food, and enchants provided. Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:15-11:15 PM server We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content and make good use of our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members. In the past, our leaders and many of our members were a part of top guilds dating back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), heroic ICC, and 8/8 heroic Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Orgrimmar achievement drakes, as well as 9/9 Gold Challenge Dungeons. Please contact Novasolan#1621, DeviousKat#1342, or Sundertooth#1615 in game.Novasolan20 Dec 30
Dec 29 Vagrants Hosting Heroic ToV 12/29 @8pm EST *2/3 Heroic Helya progression *Will be looking 1-2 healers and 3-4 ranged DPS *Starting at 8pm EST Thursday Dec 29 *Please message Mossburg or Sprankton in game for considerationMossburg0 Dec 29
Dec 28 [H] <Fractal> is a casual raiding guild Looking for a guild of adults, who have real adult responsibilities? Want to know your place is safe even if you have to take a week off for work, or have to leave just before a raid because your kid got sick? Fractal could be the guild for you! Our membership is mature, with a good number of families, couples, and long term friends. We strive to see current content, but don't sacrifice our raiders or fun to push hard. You won't be getting benched in Fractal. We push to have 2 progression raids per week, and a fun run. Our current raid nights are TWTh, 8-10:30 EST. Message: Owl --- TheOwlGod#1722 or Fox --- FoxFace#1642Darkowl0 Dec 28
Dec 27 Metempsychosis H EN 7/7 ToV 3/3 Metempsychosis H EN 7/7 ToV 3/3 raid times 8-11pm server tues wed recruiting Horde side looking for dps with os heals to fill out ranks going into nighthold also looking to fill out roster for mythic + late night and increace online activity whisper fadedvoid in game if interestedFadedvoid2 Dec 27
Dec 24 [H] Unintentional Comedy Recruiting UC (Unintentional Comedy) is now recruiting. We are a new guild made up of old friends and WoW veterans. We are looking to have more active people online. We are looking for fellow players, new or old to the game, who want to join a guild where there is no drama or hardcore requirements to play this game we all love. We don't mind if you want to PvE, PvP or fishing until you can't possibly fish no more. All we ask is that when you're logged in you get involved in guild chat and, most importantly, have a fun time. For more info visit http://unintentionalcomedy.enjin.com/Curlystraw0 Dec 24
Dec 24 [H] <Elements> looking for ranged dps 7/7H 2/3H is looking for ranged DPS (preferably warlock, mage, or boomkin) to fill our core roster. We raid 8-11pm Tues/Wed as well as optional mix-up day Sunday 9-11pm. If you are interested in raiding whisper Raileonia or Livadin in game, or add bibliotaph#1265. If you are a casual looking to join, whisper anyone in Elements.Raileonia1 Dec 24
Dec 24 [H] <Audax> 5/7M now recruiting! Hey Turalyon! [H]<Audax> is currently 5/7M and looking for more great players. We're currently looking for a tank and some ranged dps (with high preference for mages, locks, and a spriest) for our mythic progression group. We're currently working on Cenarius and have high hopes that he'll be down soon, but we just need a few more strong raiders to help complete the job. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm-12:00am EST. We're a tight-knit guild, some of our team raiding together throughout the last two expansions. I truly consider some of Audax my friends and family and would love for you to potentially join us and be a part of that (and kill some bosses too, of course). We're also recruiting for our heroic run on Sunday from 8pm-10pm EST. This is a quick run through EN (and sometimes ToV), where we take 20+ to continue tweaking their gear for the mythic group, or make strong alts potentially even more geared. If you're a casual, feel free to join us as well! We're always running M+s or random heroics. And if that's not enough, there's always random banter for you to engage in. Feel free to contact any of the following: Contacts GM - Covalent#1985 Officers - Ubergrind#1674, Contentious#1476, Amac#1144. Fresne#1250 Look forward to hearing from you!Fresne5 Dec 24
Dec 22 LOOKING FOR POWER LEVELING CREW Hi there, I'm fairly new to WoW since vanilla and have 2 110 toons on Horde but my friend has recently asked me to try and power lvl a toon on Alliance to play with him. I'm currently looking for help. I totally understand if you don't wish to help, if you do though please give me a shout. Btag: Jivatma#11374 Thank you very much for taking the time.Myramoto0 Dec 22
Dec 22 WTB Nightbane Run Looking to purchase only mount. I know all fights. Send me ingame mail if im not on.Jagged0 Dec 22
Dec 21 [H] 9+ year 870 ret LF mythic progression I have been raiding on my ranged classes to assist with current guild needs, but due to repeated attendance and roster issues, we are likely to stop raiding. So, I'm looking to join a guild and get my foot in the door someplace I can hit the ground running on a character I LOVE to play, and be in a core position for Mythic Nighthold progression. Currently 5/7M 2/3H on a variety of characters, with a 1% wipe on M Cenarius on the paladin I am interested in playing (for which I have logs). Barring emergencies, I can have 100% attendance. Raider since Molten Core, been on this paladin since Sunwell/revamped Naxx. Over the years I have raided "hardcore" (Top-100 US) to more casual. For Legion, I'd like to raid 2-3 days a week for 3-4 hours a night (any day of the week is fine, with a preference for raiding anytime between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and midnight EST), in a competent, competitive group capable of respectable Mythic progression, and clearing the content while it is current. My paladin has BiS legendary cloak (Whisper of the Nathrezim) and just picked up Chain of Thrayn (legendary belt) a couple days ago, which is getting buffed to grant +50% healing (as ret) and +20% dmg during Avenging Wrath in 7.1.5. Combined with some targeted touchups to my other gear slots (he hasn't done anything but world bosses, some N EN, and those M Cenarius attempts), a weekend or so spamming M+, and a little luck, I can deliver to your guild a reliable, high-ranking, 9+ years experienced melee DPS who is also experienced as prot and holy, and who has played most every class and role over the years in a competitive raid setting. I have been keeping up with AK and AP on this character, and he has 33 pts in Ashbringer, AK 21 (soon 22), and can very likely hit 35 traits within the week with some M+ spam and WQs. Currently simming at 406,790 dps via armory import on SimC (single target patchwerk). Excellent burst AOE potential, and I would be very handy in M+ runs (which I am also capable of tanking). All this being said, if your guild would be interested in talking more, please contact me (Elgan#11620) with any additional information you require (armory, logs, etc.) and I will answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your interest!Elgan1 Dec 21
Dec 21 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker1 Dec 21
Dec 19 [A] 7/7H LF DPS Sat/Sun 8:30-11:30pm est We need a few more people to round out our raid team on Turalyon. We are looking for DPS - ranged only at the moment. We are heavy on hunters and shamans at the moment but anything else would be great! <Contingency Plan> is an adult guild which is pretty laid back and wants to keep to a two day raiding schedule while still getting things done. We have been in EN for three weeks now and we are 7/7H. Our current goal is to farm heroic for gear and start stepping into mythics. We are really hoping to find like-minded people with good attitudes. We use Discord as our primary voice chat program and use EPGP for loot. Raid Times: Sat and Sun 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST If you would like to join or have questions, you can reach either me or our GM Wutu: Rhaeja#1661 or Wutu#1726Vhalyn18 Dec 19
Dec 19 Turalyon at Blizzcon! Just out of curiosity, is anyone else on the server going to Blizzcon? A couple of us from TCW are going and would be happy to meet up :DElayna5 Dec 19
Dec 18 882/889 Sin rogue looking for Mythic guild 882 Equipped Assassin rogue 7/7H EN 2/3 H ToV looking for Mythic guild. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17140454/10/ Pretty open raid schedule. I've pretty much only geared my character through mythic +'s, I love doing them. I have the +15 clear on time achievement. I don't check these forums often but I'm online all the time. Ant#11590 Thanks for looking.Smellypoop0 Dec 18
Dec 13 [A] 883 Holy Priest [4/7M] LF Raiding Home Hello there! I’m on the hunt for a new raiding environment - preferably two nights per week, but willing to discuss three, and preferably no later than 11:30pm EST. Here’s what you can expect from me: Top-notch heals Leading by example - willing to step up to the plate Punctuality Seriousness in raids, lazy and carefree out of raids Preparation and a competitive spirit Flexibility Here’s what I expect from you: • A fun & relaxing environment that promotes diversity & inclusion • On-time pulls, consistent raiding leadership & thought out strategies • Respect on all levels - I have no tolerance for drama or passive aggressive antics • Resources essential to the raid (i.e. repairs, pots/food, flasks, etc.) • High expectations of your raiders. • No more than 2-3 raid nights per week, no later than 11:30am EST (willing to discuss 12:00am) • Crude humor is a + BattleTag: Cured#11420 FYI only, not searching furiously - I'm perfectly content remaining casual in my current guild, but would like to put some feelers out there. Recent logs/parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RT6ZMHKCmN34D97c#boss=-3 (Mythic progression) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DtQ6WyrTw34hPqKc#fight=23 (Heroic Xavius) Looking forward to hearing from you! -Christian/CuredCured5 Dec 13
Dec 13 Holy Pally Looking For Casual Guild New to Turalyon and so far it seems like a really good realm. I'm looking to find a casual guild to progress my toon with. I've done some raiding, but none really since wrath. I enjoy doing dungeons and am looking for a good group to progress through mythics. Respond here or drop me a message if you see me online. VviktorVviktor1 Dec 13
Dec 13 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. My ilvl is a little bit low standing at 854. PST me in game or add me on bnet at Roflwaffle#11264Veloda4 Dec 13
Dec 13 Guild Signatures, please and thank you. All done, thank you!Hrakà0 Dec 13
Dec 12 [H] Any guilds on here that pvp? My old one seems to have disbanded since I last played so I was wondering if there were any pvp guilds still here or guilds that sometimes do pvp when they aren't progressing.Represent0 Dec 12
Dec 12 [H] Death and Decay 7/7H 3/3N LFM DPS Hello. I will try to keep this simple for you. Guild: Death and Decay Progress: 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Recruiting: Reliable DPS who log on for raids. (Cannot stress that enough, if you can't make raids consistently don't bother) Namely a Mage, Enhance Shaman, Shadow Priest, Death Knight. If your class/spec isn't listed feel free to contact someone, as these are just preferences. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 Server time. (Tuesdays are Normal EN Alt raids, not mandatory) Contact: Uri#1275 Dayvid#11836 Or speak to someone online in guild to direct you to someone else who may assist you.Shotslol12 Dec 12
Dec 12 Open Trials this week! Want to raid mythic? Hellloooooo Turalyon! Everybody is looking GREAT, thanks very much for taking a sec to read over this post. Are you and/or your 850+ ilvl friends a healer or DPS? Are you looking to raid but don't have time for applications? As the title mentions, TCW is holding open trials in Heroic Emerald Nightmare next week on Weds, 12/14 at 9pm server (EST) and would love for YOU and your friends to come! Add Elanya#1993 for more info or read below! So wait, what exactly does that mean: "open trial"? Well lovely fellow Turalyon-er, I'll tell you! Basically, it means we're opening up our raid group to anyone 850+ ilvl interested in raiding with us part or full time WITHOUT them submitting an application first! Yes! That's right! NO APPLICATION! WHAT THE WHAT?!? Wait... what's the catch here? Omg! Rude. No catch >_> We would however like to ensure that our current team and those interested in trialing aren't "carrying" anyone else. So! To verify this, we would like one of two things to happen before you come in. SEE! I told you something smelled funny. ...Nou! <_< Seriously though, we want to be as fair as possible. Please continue for details on how to confirm you're serious about mythic raiding! So! If you read all that I commend you. Joaquin Phoenix, if you're still reading, you are a good sport and a trooper... And you can be our friend. The only thing we're asking to get you and your 850+ ilvl friends names on our invite list is that every person interested either chats with us in discord beforehand or if you don't have time/aren't comfortable with that we ask that you submit recent logs to us! As always with new recruits/interested parties, Elanya (GM - Elanya#1993) and our officers (See TCW forum post for btags) available almost 24/7 to answer your questions about our guild/raids. LOGISTICS/TLDR What: TCW is interested in healers and DPS to trial with our group next Weds 12/14 at 9pm EST without submitting an application. Please chat with us in discord or submit logs to Elayna (Elanya#1993) or an officer (see TCW forum post for btags) to get your name(s) on the invite list. Groups are more than welcome. Add El or an officer to have your questions about our guild/raids answered! Who: We're looking for all healers and RDPS'ers! Hpal, Disc priest, Mage, spriest, WW monk and all you other beautiful people come on down!! When: Weds (12/14) at 9pm server (EST) Where: Heroic Emerald Nightmare! Thanks again for reading! We hope to be able to answer your questions soon!Elayna0 Dec 12
Dec 12 Resto lf casual/relaxed guild. As the title states - recently turned 110 resto looking for a friendly home to help gear/run raids ect. Available 7 days a week , friendly sort , enjoy chatting on voice , meeting new friends.Fleetfeetz3 Dec 12
Dec 11 {H} LF server information. Horde side. Evening all. Looking to see if this server HORDE side is with a good population for the casual/social player and some friendly people. Yes, I am aware of realmpop but I'd like to hear from people themselves. Pls include why you think or don't think the server would fit what I am looking for. Thank you :DSyvatoi7 Dec 11
Dec 10 Dawnbringer refugee. Hey people on Turalyon. Trying to get a little info on on how the raid scene is on this server. A/H, doesn't matter. Dawns in its deathrows and any info you have would be appreciated. :) Don't make me bribe you with cookies....Lyira1 Dec 10
Dec 9 [H] <Bad> Small casual guild LFM! 7/7H, 2/3N Bad is a small guild made from a bunch of IRL friends that wanted to start raiding casually on one server. We are an adult guild so expect casual banter. We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are 7/7H and 2/3N with the intent to expand the roster and get into mythic raiding. Most of us are into Mythic+ and pvp as well in our offtime. (BGs/RBGs) Raid times are T-W-Th 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in. Currently recruiting: DPS ALL ranged DPS classes Mage Warlock Shaman (Elemental) Hunter Priest (Shadow) Tanks Death Knight - Open Warrior - Open Monk - Open Paladin - Medium Druid - Open Demon Hunter - Open Healers Monk - Open Priest - Medium Druid - Open Shaman - Open Paladin - Low Leave a reply or HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested!!Photophobia2 Dec 9
Dec 7 Recruiting old farts Vanguard of the Red (Horde - Turalyon US) is recruiting. TLDR: Adults only, no kids, have a life and enjoy the game, come aboard. Who I'm looking to recuit: Good people, people who want to play the game while laughing, poking fun at friends and enjoying themselves. I want a low stress/high fun group of people to enjoy content with. I'm looking to build from the ground up, right now it's my fiance and myself, I'd like to add enough so that we have a solid core to run mythic dungeons, help people gear and level alts and eventually raid. When I raid, all I ask is that you know your toon, know your class and know the fights. I don't care if you're ranked as a DPS, if you do or don't pull what simcraft says you should during a fight, so long as you learn, develop yourself and try to improve. I've run big guilds that ranked on their servers in raid progression, I love raiding, but I hate the drama that comes with it. You CAN progression raid, with friends, having fun and learning together, not just raid, but raid competetively. You don't need to be elite, or great, you just need to be solid and be willing to learn. I'm looking for adults, with thick skins and wicked senses of humor. If you screw up, we'll bag on you, if I screw up, I expect the same in return. No harassment, no screaming, just fun. If you need help with your toon, I want knowledgeable, patient and experienced guildies there to help you without ridicule and contempt. Whatever class you play, whatever your skill level, if you want a friendly, laid back guild that will give you the chance to raid, run mythics, learn new toons, grind rep, hunt rares, have x-mog runs, get old school achieves, pet battle or hell even go fishing, give us a look. We need and want all classes and all sorts of players. Come aboard and enjoy the game again. Bloodgod#1142 <--Bnet UPDATE: No raid schedule is set yet, we need to get a raid team so we can form a consensus of what days and times work best for everyone. All slots are open from 9am-11pm EST. If you're looking for a niche let me know.Bloodnthundr0 Dec 7
Dec 7 Weekend Raiding 7/7H 3/3N Weekend Raiding Guild <Impure> 3/7H We are 2 day guild Sat/Sun 5:30-9:30 est. We are currently looking to fill DPs roles and possibly 1-2 healer spots. We are laid back guild casual but with hopes of pushing into Mythic, although we have had a slower start we have many very experienced players with prior Mythic kills. For any other info pst Orcjenkins/Ratone in game or message through Bnet Hut#1499 Thanks!Orcjenkins6 Dec 7
Dec 5 Arms/Elemental Duo LF Raid Team 870 Arms Warrior(7/7 H) 862 Elemental Shaman(5/7 H) Were looking for a late night guild to progress with. We are always on time, prepared with flasks/enchants/food/etc. and ready to go. When we are not raiding we do a ton of Mythic+ runs so were always available to help with those.Please respond with your guild recruitment needs, raid times, website(if you have one), and the earliest we can do a trial raid or mythic+ run. Here is the armory link for my Shaman friend. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/attitude/simple We hope to move servers within the next week or so. Have a great night, everyone.Musclemeds7 Dec 5
Dec 4 anyone selling nightbane? 878 ret, full clear kara every week since patch dropped brokengame#1389Whofartedlol0 Dec 4
Dec 3 . .Cailiao0 Dec 3
Dec 2 [H] Axe swinger LF Guild [H] Fury MS/Prot OS Looking for guild. Been playing off and on since early BC (dark portal event had just ended) and ran with multiple progression guilds. Currently progressed as far as possible in the guild I am in as I am now the only active member. I am prior service and should know that I have a mouth that can be viewed as offensive as some, but that only comes after I feel comfortable with the folks. at the moment I can maintain at least 200k+ during regular mythic dungeons bursting up to 850k (depending on procs and rage pool). Looking for a guild that performs in both mythics and raids. I'm also the father of a toddler and don't consider logging on until I put my lil buddy to sleep at 2100 EST and can go until zero dark thirty if need be. At the moment my gear is at 856. Feel free to contact me here on forums, in game mail, or you can use my battle.net Ricketz 1985. I'm also open to server swap for the right guild but not faction change, because f#€! allianceRicketz1 Dec 2
Dec 2 [A] Frost DK looking for raiding guild. [A] Frost DK looking for raiding guild. Looking to start with Normal working up. Weeknights 7:30 - 11:00.Allessia1 Dec 2
Dec 2 <Synthesis>, 7/7M Server First Recruiting Recruiting: Hunters Warlocks Shadow Priests Holy Priests Or Combo Shadow/Holy Priest Our current raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 9:30 EST - 12:30am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will never extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance. This is not the land of "Tir Na Nog." I will not sell you a dream of a guild without faults but we've been together for almost a decade, in this game, or another. We have the recipe for a good time and we get stuff done. You may not fit in, or enjoy what we do but... maybe you will. Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform, or if you don't have time to have round table discussions about boss strats - join someone else's !@#$ty guild and save yourself a transfer fee. Server First Emerald Nightmare! Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion. Please speak with Nova#1793 if you have any questions or would like to apply. We do not have an application.Dumpopolis9 Dec 2
Dec 1 Alchemists on Turalyon Dudes... Everyone wants our goodies! People NEED Alchemy stuff to raid with... Stop with the undercutting o' insanity and make money like everyone else ... REAL GOLD, trust me. :) Some of you guys are just making other Alchemists really rich when you yourself could be rich also! Love ya!Apokolips1 Dec 1