Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 9 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya109 Dec 9
Aug 24 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24
Oct 1 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1
Feb 1 The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa101 Feb 1
Jan 31 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella120 Jan 31
8m Seven Days! So I've got 7 days of free game time. I've seen other people at 6m hp, whereas I only have 3. People are two-shotting me in Stormwind! What has been new with the game? What should I do with my time? Are there any ways to farm a lot of gold mindlessly while listening to podcasts? Have people been buying the armor off of the BMAH? OH MY GOSH I might try to get 1,800 in RBGs this week to get the R14 transmog. OH MY GOSH I NEED TO TRY THIS! I heard that everyone was holy for RBGs now, is that true? It sounds like a huge pain to respec my artifact and learn how to play holy, but I would do it for flaming shoulderpads! Which is strange, because in real life I don't think I would do very much for flaming shoulderpads at all. They would burn my hair. How have you all been? Have the Void Elves been finding Stormwind to be as hospitable as I have? What about the Nightborne? I was thinking of making a void elf that lived in Silvermoon, but leveling is kind of a nightmare these days I hear. Golly, I'd also adore a forsaken mage that can speak Thallassian. That sounds like so much fun. It is so very sad that world pvp is in absolute shambles, has there been any word on how much worse it will get for BfA? Have you accomplished all of your hopes and dreams yet? I hope so! I'm (excruciatingly slowly) studying for the LSAT to try and turn my life around even though I'm not terribly great at this and am probably way too old to go back to school to turn my life around :D I've mostly been occasionally RPing in FFXIV lately, I'll probably resub again for Children's Week because I want to help a good good friend get those achievements. Oh yea, I saw a person with a draenei kid battle pet! Goodness, you'd think that OSHA would invade Azeroth just like the iron horde did in that one expansion that we never ever ever ever talk about. p.s. I talk to Prier, Farlez, and Slithals often, I'm certain that they'd want me to say hi to you all, and I know that they all wish you well! <3Ephie33 8m
25m Agents of Suramar (IC)Good day! I am Thanilleth, Ambassador of the Agents of Suramar, and I am here reaching out to all of our Nightborne brethren across Azeroth. We invite you to join us as we all adjust to our new position among our allies in the Horde, and to a world that has changed so much since we last left the walls of our beloved Suramar. The Director of our guild is always seeking out additional Agents for dangerous or diplomatic missions all over the world. (OOC) Agents of Suramar is a Nightborne only roleplaying guild. We have an OOC Guild chat channel filled with friendly players who often meet up on a whim for roleplay across Azeroth. We have weekly events for RP, with a guild wide meeting every Friday, and story arc events on Saturday and Sunday. Our officers are on nearly 24 hours a day and available to assist our players as needed, and are working around the clock to create additional RP, PvE, and PvP content for our players. If you're interested feel free to contact one of our members, or myself, in-game. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also visit us online at (https://agentsofsuramar.enjin.com/) for additional information, or to put in an application to join our guild in character. (Horde Outreach) We're also looking for RP guilds of all types for additional roleplaying opportunities. Please feel free to contact me directly if you're a guild leader or officer of another Horde guild and would like to RP with us. Or even if you're just a member of a non-rp guild that would like to find out when we're roleplaying next! Thank you so much for your time! We look forward to roleplaying with you all!Thanilleth8 25m
56m Unpopular Lore Opinions Thread We shall post our unpopular opinions here. Agreeing or disagreeing is fine, but it should generally be considered that anyone here is posting their own feelings on the subject. And I feel that Elementals are a pretty stupid form of enemy. They get dressed up a lot in different armor, but they are basically just very scary rocks, puddles, campfires and bursts of air. And their motivations always seem to boil down to getting mad and wanting to destroy everything because they're corrupted, angry or just fussy. Weirdly, the one interesting part about them is the one that's least explored (and, ironically, came about in a generally poorly-thought-of expansion). Cataclysm demonstrated the various social structures of the elemental lords, which was pretty cool. It was neat to see Deepholm run as a matriarchal dynasty, Vortex Pinnacle as a sort of regal court and the Firelands as a standing military. But this mostly seemed to boil down to "elements are mad, get 'em" again. This has always made me slightly leery of playing a Shaman because I don't feel soothing an angry rock to be a very fulfilling purpose. Anyway, what are yours?Enekie175 56m
1h y'all remember when paladins had tomes well guess what http://www.wowhead.com/news=282146/Kazimir18 1h
1h [H-RP] Frostbite Cartel Greetin's people! I'm here ta tell ya's bout tha Frostbite Cartel. It's been an operation in progress for some years now and finally, it's comin tagether after buildin a rather prominent minin business as its foundation. (Ya'll might'a heard of it, Megahes Metals? No? Eh, that's alright if ya ain't. I won't hold it against'cha.) Us Frostbites are aimin ta grow and expand in new ways now beyond tha Minin industry and some minor (miner, get it?) tinkerin. We're pushin out inta Azeroth and beyond with a single universal goal in mind. Superiority through Technology and Magic. Whether it's givin our men and women in the Protection sector the best crafted gear, guns and gizmos. (It's great if ya like bullet punchin folks in the face or goin in with top of the line gear to beat or cut down whatever poses an issue to our operations.) Course, if ya ain't the most keen on fightin, there's alot of technical work ta be done with field research, gear developement, magical studies and experimentation... you name it! And then of course ya got the folks who enjoy procurement! Come on, ya know, makin sure that tha Cartel's got the items it needs and if we ain't got it, ya know where to find it or who has it? Maybe ya even know how ta get it from em, that's always a bonus! Course, we need folks who can prove themselves in these areas to also be tha managin sort! So if ya prove ya can do the work and ya show leadership qualities, ya might even be up for a few promotions, dependin on ya drive. If any'a this sounds like it'll be up ya alley, make sure to track me down in Orgrimmar somewhere and we'll get'cha paperwork movin! [OoC Skinny] The Frostbite Cartel is a RP Centric guild, meaning this is our first and primary focus despite any potential or growing Raid, RBG or Arena teams or the skills of those teams. So, whether you're the most amazing deeps, tank or healer for mythic raiding or you have the kickest of booty ratings in pvp, all members are treated equally and no preferential treatment is offered. As a quick and mild disclaimer, please keep in mind that we are a Cartel Guild and because of this, you'll probably see some horrible potty words as well as violence, maybe even both at the same time! If you have any further curiosities, feel free to check out our website or ask your questions here and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible! FrostbiteCartel.Shivtr.com Personal Bnet: Ethur1811 Personal Discord: Megahes#5796Megahes20 1h
1h Regarding Draenor Orcs. http://www.wowhead.com/news=282150/maghar-orc-allied-race-jokes-and-flirts Just in case anyone's missed it, it seems we've got a bit of a confirmation on a few things. ... ... Looks like they are from Draenor, despite being called Mag'har orcs, and they do join the Horde. So much for all of those crazy theories.Vrokon61 1h
1h [H-RP] <The Strawmen> “The Banshee Queen needs us, we don’t need her!” The inflammatory words rattled forth from the rotten throat of a particularly worn and beaten Forsaken. He paused, peering from beneath the brim of his tattered hat to study the reaction of the small huddle of freshly raised undead whom had (at least momentarily) wandered away from the watchful gaze of the guards stationed in Deathknell. “They ask us to call Sylvanas, ‘Queen’, but what has bowing to royalty and the old order gotten us in the past? This!” The speaker motioned to his own decayed form, then to those of the assembled. “Trusting in the wisdom of those sovereign ‘rulers’ has only brought us misery, a curse of rot and decay, and the loss of all that we cherished before! Are we simply to continue down this same path until we are laid low again? Trust in our ‘betters’ as they continue to profit from our protection? Our labor?” Another brief pause, the speaker stopping to look for any sign of comprehension from the crowd of dazed and confused risen. “I say, no more! We should forge our own destiny together! Free from the yoke of nobles and monarchs that wish only to profit from our efforts while offering little in return. Workers, ‘common folk’, craftsmen, and even the lowliest dregs are entitled to reap the benefits of that which they create for themselves and their fellows." “And so I ask you…", he motioned in the direction of one particular individual towards the front of the crowd, pointing in an almost accusatory way, "…will you join me in casting off the shackles of the so called ‘Banshee Queen’ as we once cast off those placed upon us by the Lich King?" “Will you join me in sharing our joys, fears, and futures with one another, without the thumb of some ‘Better’ pressing down upon us? I hope you will, and I hope we can forge a better future for ourselves, together.” The ragged Forsaken stepped towards the closest of the gathered, pressing a small scrap of fabric into their palm and pushing their fingers closed around it before quickly making an exit into the nearby treeline, the footsteps of approaching Deathguard getting closer by the moment. “Best not wander off!” the soldier barked as she approached the still confused newly arisen, motioning for them to follow. They shakily complied, though one lingered behind, looking over a scrap of fabric clutched in her hand. A scarecrow of deep purple thread sewn onto an ashen, dark grey field. ________________________________ <The Strawmen> is a Forsaken guild composed of the former peasants and commonfolk of Lordaeron. Now suspicious of those bearing noble and royal titles after the utter failure of the old system to protect them and properly cope with the Plague of Undeath, they seek to build their own cooperative community together, free from the Banshee Queen and her personality cult. They still work within the greater "Horde" umbrella, but as a voluntary auxiliary, seeing themselves more as a part of a cooperative of free peoples based on mutual assistance and security than part of a rigid hierarchy. Under certain circumstances, we do accept non-Forsaken members as "Field-hands". This rank usually dictates extra "muscle", affiliates, friends, suppliers,etc. of the Strawmen, though only Forsaken/Undead can climb to higher status within the guild given the guild's goals and theme. We plan to hold our own RP events, participate in the greater server community, and even raid and PvP as well (as a guild, if numbers allow). In addition to being active in game, we also have a Discord server. If interested, contact in game: *Barnabas *Versca *Bibianna ...in game if you're interested in being a prospective member or just want to learn more about the guild before making a decision. If you're having difficulty reaching me in-game, my B-tag (Tailypo#11334) is another option for getting in touch with me. Alternatively, we can also easily be reached via the Undercity United Forsaken Community Discord server. It's also just a generally good place for Forsaken RP'ers to organize: - Undercity United Discord Thread: ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177745 ) - Undercity United Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jHeHc8j My personal Discord ID is: Tailypo#1286 . I'm generally available to chat on Discord more often than not, as I have it on mobile as well and am almost always logged in.Barnabas122 1h
1h [H] Rushing Rivers Tribe (Tauren roleplay!)          OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION Rushing Rivers Tribe is an adult guild primarily made up of Highmountain and Tauren characters. We prefer to remain focused on these two races but we accept all races as long as we feel you're a good fit for the guild. We offer a relaxed and friendly environment to all sorts of people- including those in the LGBT community. We don't judge you on that. We're a small but growing guild focused on community more than anything. Despite the tag of us being a heavy roleplaying guild we love to do content together as a group, rather that be through PvE or PvP. We hope to expand on the RP community and the Tauren roleplay community as a whole through cross-guild events. IN-CHARACTER INFORMATION In-character members of the Rushing Rivers Tribe are usually farmers, explorers, cooks, teachers..the list goes on! We focus on keeping the bonds between the Horde, Tauren, and Highmountain Tauren as strong as it can possibly be. Through diplomacy, supplying food, assisting in battles through skirmishes, or weapon trading. Out-of-Character, all members are expected to set an example to our fellow players. Be that through being a good roleplayer, social integrity, and respect to our fellow WoW players. Rather they be in or out of the guild. What We Look For: ⸰ Active participants who engage with guild stories, don't be afraid to make your own RP events! ⸰ Individuals who enjoy and prefer our form of Tauren roleplaying ⸰ Genuine individuals who are well mannered, considerate, and interested in making new friends Apply now! For those who wish to learn more about RRT we have several forms of social media to stay in touch with eacchother, as well as a guild website! http://www.rushingriverstribe.com/ In-game contacts: If you're unable to contact us through our website we have a few characters in-game that you can get ahold of as well. Dasios, our GM. Motaska, our co-GM, Heàlingbear (alt code is Alt 133) and Nauvi, our guild officers. Quick links ⸰ Website: http://www.rushingriverstribe.com/ ⸰ Twitter: https://twitter.com/RRTGuildDasios3 1h
2h [A-RP]<Kalimdor Collective> is recruiting! Greetings friends and allies! The Kalimdor Collective is looking for able bodied adventurers to aid us on our mission to protect the people and lands of Kalimdor! The Kalimdor Collective is a group of like-minded adventurers whose strength comes from our diversity. All are welcomed in to the Collective with open arms, regardless of race or background. Our only requirement is that you have reason to answer the call to serve Kalimdor and its people. The Kalimdor Collective travels to all corners of Azeroth and beyond in pursuit of our mission. Will you answer the call and join us? [OOC] <Kalimdor Collective> is currently recruiting! As mentioned above, all races and classes are welcome. If there is a call to serve Kalimdor, then we may be the guild for you. Kalimdor Collective engages in weekly, story-driven RP, spanning all corners of Azeroth and beyond. We also participate in casual raiding, as well as the occasional Mythic plus or battleground. We are a tight knit community looking to add to our ranks. We pride ourselves on our mutual respect and maturity, and wish to foster a sense of community among members both new and old. If this sounds like the right fit for you and your character, we encourage you to apply! For more information, or to apply, please visit our website at: Kalimdorcollective.shivtr.com Or contact one of our officers (Telrien, Maeshkin, or Mirodiil) in game!Maeshkin5 2h
2h Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC. FOR THE DARK LADY With the Banshee Queen’s rise to power during her ascension to Warchief, the might of the Forsaken continues to grow for all to see. No longer the unwanted step-children of the Horde, but rather a competitive power in their own right…however this was not always the case. There was a time when the Kor’kron stalked the halls of Undercity and punished all for the actions of a few. Forsaken forces were kept on a tight leash, prevented from using powerful weapons at their disposal and forced into action as cannon fodder for conflicts such as the Gilnean Invasion. The Forsaken may have seemed to fall in line publicly, but quietly knew the ambitions of those who escaped the grasp of the Lich King could not be held in check forever. It was during this era that the unit known as the Shadows of Lordaeron was born. A versatile group of handpicked agents from all walks of Forsaken society was created with the intention of working behind the scenes, both in the field and laboratories, to accomplish a variety of exotic assignments by any means necessary. This ruthless band of deaders was often deployed on clandestine operations, willing to strip off all identifiers that marked them as Forsaken in order to provide High Command with the option to deny responsibility should they find themselves caught. A rare group motivated solely by their loyalty to the Dark Lady and dedication to the Forsaken Cause, the Shadows of Lordaeron was created to undertake assignments conventional forces could not…or simply would not. OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron is a paramilitary guild among the Horde consisting of a purely undead roster. We are devoted Forsaken or Death Knights (of any race) who pledged their Runeblades in service to Sylvanas. While we do dabble in PVE and PVP from time to time, our main focus is Forsaken RP out and about in the vast world of Azeroth and beyond. We hold regular RP events in various locations which include patrols, briefings, combat missions, apothecary RP and more! If you'd like to follow our journey as a guild here are a few links to some of our previous threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194619285#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16543845164#post-1 IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken Special Operations unit that has undergone many changes since its first inception. War is forever evolving and one either adapts or finds their True Death. Vanguard: The backbone of this unit for when matters require a more physical, direct approach. Led by Captain Sehoro Crestley, they are requested for a variety of assignments ranging from the security of vital Forsaken operatives in the field to deploying into the most chaotic of combat zones in desperate need of veteran reinforcements. Intelligence: While the Vanguard is called upon for a physical presence, our Intelligence Division works with much more finesse. A collection of savvy and resourceful Forsaken who are as adept at handling the collection of information on an enemy as they are at removing their leaders entirely. The Shadows Intelligence network reports directly to Executor Killingfield himself. Research and Development: Science and Knowledge shall forever be two of the Forsaken’s greatest strengths and both of these attributes are put to proper use within our Research and Development Team. Under the watchful eye of Warden Zheco Nol, this group handles controversial experiments and weapons testing in our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity. The Occult: During the Legion conflict it became quite obvious what advantages forbidden areas such as Fel magic and the Void could offer, along with other fringe studies that might aid the Forsaken Cause. Archon Cailias Alveras oversees such research, proving to be as dangerous as it is beneficial. With his recent recruitment of Inquisitors under his tutelage, a new era of Forsaken interrogation has begun. Recruitment: Contact myself or our officers (Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul or Jasreha) with any questions you might have or any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy undead we are are actually quite friendly OOC. VICTORY OR TRUE DEATHKillingfield40 2h
3h [A-RP]<Lion's Reprisal> A select few have received a mysterious letter. The letter bears an emblem at the top of the page, almost recognizable as the Alliance's golden lion against a royal blue background, but something is different. This lion is holding something in his fangs. A torn, blood red banner, the emblem of the Horde barely visible. The message is simple, and always the same. "For the Alliance to prosper, the Horde must fall. We know that you already know this truth. Join us, and fight on your own terms, among equals." "We will return in three day's time to receive your answer" Did you receive a letter? Will you join the fight? <Lion's Reprisal> is looking for players interested in advancing a guild story together at least once weekly, in addition to random RP and the typical assortment of other ingame activities between story events. We are an established guild starting a fresh group storyline set to include /roll events and other adventures. Most scheduled activities will be limited to weekends, although we like to vary the schedule week to week. For more details, ask here, catch me ingame or btag Aluviara#1655, or contact our RP officer, who will provide relevant information below.Aluviara9 3h
4h The Wyrmrest Name Archive This is how I should have done the original thread. Version 2.0 of: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760805918 List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) Skip down to leave a comment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421?page=1#post-20 A great list of over 100 free common names: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421?page=7#post-123 Names Available For Trade [27] Aariaani [27] Aerindei [27] Alaelee [80] Alaskas [42] Albarino [01] Aliah [83] Alm [41] Amoroq [83] Anthy [29] Augustinia [47] Badger [33] Balance [67] Barbara [80] Barricade [85] Bearmane [56] Bethie [01] Bhalmir [01] Bheldar [80] Biome [85] Blackhide [79] Bloodknight [68] Bonestrider [28] Breezy [80] Britania [10] Burst [19] Callum [03] Carmine [19] Cedar [84] Chandra [47] Citadel [33] Claudine [40] Crixus [18] Cynic [28] Dad [40] Dantanius [21] Dawnborne [21] Dawnforged [03] Daxter [33] Demonologist [80] Depressive [60] Devilish [15] Dhampyr [51] Dieroller [47] Dreamside [01] Eleanour [23] Ellisethe [80] Eluno [21] Empiresun [18] Empress [03] Er [79] Erp [01] Erysa [10] Extreme [09] Fantine [09] Fatalism [18] Feelings [23] Finnegan [80] Fireflight [73] Fyja [56] Fynn [79] Gardener [30] Gavinald [56] Gayle [40] Geika [01] Ghalahad [57] Gillman [73] Gishan [33] Glitter [21] Goldunk [30] Gorax [28] Grannie [57] Greenskull [42] Grigio [01] Guhb [54] Hellion [85] Highhorn [28] Hind [50] Honeydew [62] Hooter [01] Horuz [60] Huggle [01] Hurain [01] Ilumia [21] Imperialism [21] Ivorystorm [20] Jack [21] Jadepriest [21] Jadeweaver [68] Jezahbell [30] Karnor [56] Keeper [69] Kerridwen [40] Kishala [40] Krokodil [28] Kup [53] Lament [21] Lavabender [30] Lorthiras [83] Lowry [84] Lua [34] Luckydo [01] Lunili [36] Lupercus [33] Mandie [69] Mave [27] Mishtah [21] Misttotem [01] Mogaz [01] Moggun [84] Mongoose [56] Mossy [19] Muddy [33] Nightborne [56] Netty [60] Neurotic [56] Nutmeg [28] Oaf [10] Obelisk [19] Ode [56] Oracle [56] Peace [79] Peon [68] Pixipockets [60] Plasma [10] Primarch [60] Puny [51] Quickie [01] Ranakra [56] Reef [02] Requiescat [36] Rivet [21] Rubystorm [57] Salvador [18] Scholar [73] Semara [41] Sevika [68] Shadowkeeper [30] Shattan [80] Shinobi [44] Simmons [30] Skraggor [30] Skrom [28] Slap [01] Smyte [01] Somi [56] Speaker [56] Sprinkle [42] Spumante [57] Steadman [60] Supernova [33] Tactical [84] Tale [28] Tarn [19] Theodora [28] Thrust [23] Thunderchin [30] Tichula [42] Torrontes [02] Troy [83] Velour [41] Verion [42] Vermentino [83] Vogel [21] Voidbender [21] Voidsun [21] Voidrocket [42] Voidymcvoid [80] Wai [01] Waia [21] Warmongering [50] Watermelon [47] Wolfsteel [28] Wrecker [41] Yourboy [01] Zairria [33] Zidane [01] ZulakaniCannibal179 4h
5h Headcanon What's a headcanon you have that you genuinely wish was firm lore? For me, it's that Draenor is currently inaccessible, hence the lack of support, because it's being moved. Nozdormu is afraid that a perpetually, magically-linked alternate reality will destabilize our own reality, so he and the rest of the Bronze dragonflight are currently working on bringing Draenor into our solar system, or at least our universe, and that's why there's no connection. Everybody is stuck in their own plane of reality for now until the Bronze can get it fully moved over.Cannibal244 5h
7h [H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises Firebrand Enterprises is a commercial venture created to finance a variety of projects. Owned and operated by V, the company is looking for investment opportunities as well as employees in a variety of fields at various skill levels. "Your Future is Our Business." We are not race or class restricted in any way but your character must be able to work for a goblin who's main interest is making gold and succeeding in business. Employees include a variety of fighters, a necromancer and a vehicle mechanic as well as a researcher, a secretary, a gardener and a cook. Current storylines * An intricate, layered alchemical and magical project. * Taking on a variety of mercenary jobs for other groups to raise capital. * Renovating a vehicle garage in the middle of gang territory. * Business networking. A medium roleplaying guild, Firebrand runs weekly events on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays usually around 8pm server time and will mostly focus on stories with occasional out of character events such as running LFR together or playing Town of Salem. Using a /roll 20 based combat system to resolve story conflicts, we're looking for players over the age of 20 with thick skins who use Discord with stories to tell. An in-character interview as well as an out-of-character chat with V are required, to ensure that both you and your character will fit in and enjoy your time with us. Contact Vee#8400 on Discord , Shucho or Veendel (one L) ingame.Veendel10 7h
7h [H] Selling +15 carries for gold! I am currently the highest ranked player for Mythic+ on the server, and my group and I are looking to sell our services to you. We easily complete these in time, so far with only +2 and +3. I have experience with 100+ carries and can guarantee a smooth and pleasant run each time. https://raider.io/characters/us/wyrmrest-accord/Idorae • Finishing a +15 in time will give you your Keystone Master Achievement, and your Artifact skin for the Balance of Power questline appearance. • Three 940+ items will drop at the end of the run. You will have priority on all pieces that drop. • Finishing a +15 (in time or not in time) will give you a 960 item (with an increased chance to warforge/titanforge) for your weekly chest, and guarantee you a random +14 key next week. It will also give a significant amount of Artifact Power. • We will try to use a key of your preference that we have on-hand, but if not possible, we will use a key of our choosing. We will not sell Upper Karazhan on Tyrannical or Seat of the Triumvirate. Details • 50% of gold to be traded before keystone activation. • Remaining 50% to be paid before the last boss. • Price variance is due to demand, availability, and affixes, but is negotiable. Before affixes, etc. the baseline price is 180k. • If technical issues arise during the run, we will continue the dungeon without you. • In-game Wyrmrest Accord or Tichondrius Horde gold only. • If we are unable to complete the key in time, a full refund will be issued. This has not happened so far. • We allow up to 15 minutes after your scheduled run time before the run is cancelled. • During the run, you can either AFK at the start after tagging a mob or do the run with us like normal. However, all gold must be paid at the start if you wish to AFK the whole run. To schedule runs and discuss further pricing, please message/mail Idorae (W4nky#1118) Thank you!Idorae30 7h
7h Stormwind Mech Fight! So making an announcement, with help of a friend a mech fight event was done between a Lightforged Warframe and a Shredder. The warframe won, with an epic blaze of glory, and we are thinking of doing more of this!Rabirius1 7h
7h [H] <Imperium> 3/11M Recruiting (Updated 2/12/18) <Imperium> is a Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community. We currently have (3) active raid groups. Past raiding and our Mythic+ groups, we enjoy each other's company to a great extent within our Discord. We're the guild you can choose to hang out with instead of watching the NFL in real life. The camaraderie displayed here is unparalleled. It's a fun group of raiders. We know how to have a good time, but the boss kills are important to us and everyone knows what "go-time" means. All of my main team understand that it's not about the individual player, but the team as a whole. While we are players who take damage, HPS, and parsing seriously, we will never sacrifice sound strategy to do so. If you are looking for a mature group of raiders, with a lively community outside of raid too, this is the place for you. Although I always nag my guys to be farming out gear, completing every AP world quest available to them, and studying their logs, sometimes we host other things... -DnD Style Roleplay -Discord Music Parties -"Cracking Open a Cold One With the Raid Team" (every raid night) -Mythic EN -Dalaran Well Sitting (who's house, our house!) We've worked diligently through the last few weeks to attain 3/11M! The boss kills keep coming. Raid Teams & Recruitment Needs Raid Team 1 "Imperial Fists" (Major League/Semi-Hardcore/Mythic) Wed/Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (2/12/17) Recruiting exceptional players of varying experience levels to trial. Mythic slots are always available, as no slots are guaranteed. We're willing to work with you. Requirements All Netherlight Crucible Ranks (Trait level 75) 1.3 million ST dps, active microphone with communication skills Shares similar raid experience / skills >75% attendance Outside of WoW communication Loot System Dragon Kill Points (DKP) RC Loot Council interface to quickly distribute loot, referring to DKP spreadsheet, which is managed by Emmahh Contact Information - Dakera (B.net: Dakera#1844) Raid Team 2 "Salamanders" (Semi-Casual/Normal/Heroic) Fri: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (12/21/17) Open recruitment. This team is the place to build up skills to trial for our main roster, or to be transferred there once requirements/recommendations are met. Our primary social outlet and gearing ground for the Imperial Fists team. Requirements None Loot System Personal Contact Information - Aura Raid Team 3 "Social Saturday" (Mythic NH) Sat: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (2/12/18) Open recruitment. We farm Mythic Gul'dan weekly for his red infernal. The more time you commit to the team, the higher your priority is to get the mount. Requirements Mythic Raiding Skill Loot System Group Loot (for mount, since group is cross server), everything else is free grabs. Contact Information - Aura & Dakera Mythic + Currently focusing on getting all of our main raiders their weekly 15 for maximum weekly loot. Recruiting all players for competitive mythic plus teams, especially tanks, as we have several players who are interested and skilled enough. We have players in the guild who have 3k and higher M+ scores (referring to Raider.io) and competitive Mythic+ (18s, 19s, 20s) are encouraged and sought after from a good portion of the raid team. Quick Response Application To have a quick response for guild recruitment and/or raiding, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/wmSwJYa . Once in, you will see one text channel that has simple application questions for you to fill out. Once approved (<4 hours), you will be promoted to "Imperial" unless you specifically want to be a visitor in the discord. Alternatively, you can contact Emma or Dakera (seen in discord members tab) for questions. If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Emma (Recruitment Point-of-Contact) (Discord: Tricki#4398) (Btag: Ashes#12234) or if not available, contact - Dakera (Guild Master) (B.net: Dakera#1844)(Disc preferred: Dakera#1743) - Emma (our silent officer) (B.net: Ashes#12234) - Aura (the appreciated one) - Eadchoppa (spinning rage tornado) (Discord: THEL3G3ND#9642) - Masamuru (our boy Ronald) Links Check out our YT channel that highlights our best (and worst) moments: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTibPyiBY1D-O3DyaktxbkwDakera120 7h
8h Ephie: Stormwind City Flight Master Giant Squids, Hello. My name is Ephie. https://i.imgur.com/5vhjsiO.jpg I got a new job. As a flight master. https://i.imgur.com/AFqQgfi.jpg The Stormwind flight master. https://i.imgur.com/U81dbBq.jpg I had some trouble at first with the interview process. https://i.imgur.com/QrBJd5L.jpg Sadly my first customer didn't like something about my service and just ran away. Auhert, if you're out there, could you at least please fill out this form to rate me for my service sot hat I can improve!? Please! https://i.imgur.com/6YtADOB.jpg My second potential customer shared similar reservations. https://i.imgur.com/h6RYpBc.jpg My first flyer came along not long after--so don't worry for me and my new airline! A night elf named Catalath, she looked a little nervous when she lined up. https://i.imgur.com/L45Pxj3.jpg Because she was my first flier and so very brave to trust me with her life she got a medallion! https://i.imgur.com/EoZ3Q5S.jpg Palieh, a draenei mage, was my second customer! I don't know why she wanted to fly into the lake so bad but I'm pretty sure she was happy with her flight, I think she even purchased the in-flight movie! https://i.imgur.com/g3lhD9e.jpg And then Catalath came back for frequent-flier points! https://i.imgur.com/gVq93Kq.jpg After a few minutes I had quite the line! Sadly people didn't line up, it was more like a horrific crowd of people that I couldn't hope to please. Sadly, that's when the TSA showed up to ruin the party. https://i.imgur.com/UHmPs1q.jpg Don't worry though, I'll be offering free flights all night, or until I get bored. These flights will take you places, they might not be places you want to go, but I promise they will be places. I hope that this turns into long-term and stable employment for me, you all know about how hard it's been for me to find work! Because, seriously people, I absolutely need this job. The Child King of Stormwind has bulldozed my home to make way for some other dead guy; my adopted daughter and I have been homeless ever since the Legion invaded! I just know I can do this job if everyone cooperates and doesn't bring any liquids or sharp objects onto my flights. I will keep you all updated as my work progresses. World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie11 8h
9h ShuhaloRP, the Tauren role play channel Greetings, everyone! As you all may know there is a channel in game dedicated to tauren rp. Within this channel is a place to find others that play tauren, seek tauren specific roleplay, or just wish to speak about tauren lore. But now with the addition of allied races, we would like to welcome Highmountain to also join the channel, making the channel open to both Kalimdor and Highmountain Tauren rather than making a separate channel all together. We invite Highmountain roleplayers to come join the channel as well as those that make Tauren themed guilds or events to advertise in the channel as well. Simply /join ShuhaloRp into your chat! PS: We are not responsible for any hair loss related to excessive exposure to cow puns.Karanga20 9h
10h [H-RP] LF Small Heavy RP Guild Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a small but active heavy RP guild that does more heavy rp/story/character development than anything else. I'm not really interested in a 200 member guild that has 40 people at events where everyone gets drowned out or it takes 2 hours to do one round of... well, anything. The theme of the guild doesn't really matter so much as I have a few characters I could adjust to any setting. I'll do pirate, military, dark, 'homely' stuff, tribal, whatever! I'm just looking for people where our characters can get to know each other and interact and have a strong story or bond. I'd also rather not do any x-race-only guilds but I might be willing to give one a shot. Variety is the spice of life! Thanks! Much appreciated.Anahruk2 10h
11h Résumé for Archbishop of Stormwind Giant Squids, Ever since the economy collapsed we all knew that the Keep would have to make some steep budget cuts. Today has taken a long day in coming, finally archbishop Benedictus has been terminated. Ever since the story about his golden parachute severance package broke I know everyone in town (and their brother) has wanted to throw several sticks of dynamite into the tax-haven he called a Cathedral. Those of you that could not find dynamite obviously settled for armies of the dead or, failing that, erp. But I have good news for each and every one of you: those dark and scary days are over! This is my formal résumé for the application to be Stormwind's next archbishop. I am attracted to this job because of it's 47 million health pool, active opportunities for embezzlement, and the health-insurance package. So please allow me to make my case. -- Everyone already know all of the skeletons in my closet. This is a big plus considering the last guy. -- I like telling everyone to love one another. -- I'm great at training priests. This is technical jargon but in the priest industry 'training' another priest involves mashing their face in with offensive dispels to remove all of their buffs like fear ward and bubble so that Bobbs can wreck their face in. And I am fantabulous at this! -- I have much better hair than all my competitors. -- I have the best bedside manner in the whole city. Who do you want visiting you when you're sick--some frump or a woman that puts on a pumpkin mask? "The druid lacerated your face off, we're going to have to amputate" comes much better from someone that looks like they jumped out of the food pyramid. -- If I am made the next archbishop I vow to kick that scarlet scumbag out of my basement.v Also I will bring back the reading room on the west side of the the Cathedral (and its accompanying catacombs.) -- I look great filling the role, just look! http://i.imgur.com/mE1R6.jpg So remember, bribe everyone that you possibly can to make me the next archbishop. I won't even charge priests for training (all paladin fees are quadrupled.) Feel free to use this thread to ask me any questions you might have about my impending reign of terror. I mean rain of terriers. You know, puppies. World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie65 11h
11h [H] <Heralds> 8/11M Recruitment! <Heralds> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild focused on pushing content as far as we are able to. While we welcome players of all interests, specs, and classes, our ultimate goal is to provide an environment where everyone can learn and master their classes and specializations. Outside of raids, we do our best to foster an environment where everyone can have fun in any content they desire. Within raiding time frames, we expect full focus and preparation to have been completed, meaning boss fight research, raid consumable collection and gear preparation. Provided that everyone is on the same page, our raid nights can be just as fun as off nights! Our Raid Times: We raid from 6:30 PM Pacific to 9:30 PM Pacific on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and have optional nights at our leisure to do things such as old content and timewalking. Mythic Keystones For those more interested in five man content, we do push keystones! While the team we've made on wowprogress is fairly new, we pride ourselves on challenging ourselves in any way we can! More information on what we do can be found here: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/us/wyrmrest-accord/mplus-Wanna+See+A+Trick Expectations: Ultimately we are seeking players who are both dedicated to learning their class and feel a hunger for progression. That said, attendance is also incredibly important. While life can happen, we do expect notice to be given as far in advance as it can be given, and that if you can find a way to still raid, you do so. While we are more lenient with our attendance expectations than most other guilds, we still expect our raiders to consider the 19+ other people that they affect when they cannot make the raid times. How Do We Trial? Our trial process is nothing that deviates from the standard guild. During the duration of an applicant's trial, attendance, performance, and attitude are all measured by the four members of the Council. At the end of the duration of the trial, which at a maximum will last four weeks but can last less depending on how well we believe you fit, applicants will be told whether or not they pass or fail and why. Should the applicant not meet the expectations, they will be given the option to retrial again after a three week period, or to remain in the guild as a social member until they feel comfortable attempting to trial again. Requirements: Discord A working microphone Punctuality Positivity Respect for everyone in the guild Consistency, both in attitude and performance Patience Experience How to Apply; Fill out the linked Google Form. Any member of the Council will get back to you as soon as possible! http://bit.ly/2gEu7eY Council: Atraeus (Discord: Atrayen#1511, Battle-Tag: Atraeus#11128) Nectarines (Discord: Crazy Joe#7030, Battle-Tag: CrazyJoe#1507) Notzak (Discord: Zak#6138, Battle-Tag: Zak#11995) Rebkah (Discord: Rebkah#1877, Battle-Tag: Rebkah#1839)Atráeus79 11h
11h More Stuff About Burning Trees http://www.wowhead.com/news=282153/burning-of-teldrassil-broadcast-text-updates-spoilers?webhook/burning-of-teldrassil-broadcast-text-updates-spoilers Thoughts? Concerns? Interesting how Christie came out and said some of it is inaccurate. edit;; Essentially, they decided to take back the whole Sylvanas speech about children and stuff.Wolf12 11h
11h [H] <Steamy Romance Novel> 1/11m recruiting! <Steamy Romance Novel> 11/11h 1/11m is recruiting! We are a horde raiding guild with a very strong social atmosphere. If nobody is putting memes in the guild discord chat, there’s something wrong. SRN raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 9 pm server and we are 1/11m. Currently, we are looking for RDPS for mythic. Players who know when to press their glowy buttons are always preferred. The trial period of raiding lasts ~two weeks and we use a loot council based system. Past raiding, we do dungeons/m+, old raids, battlegrounds and roleplaying! Being 110 is not necessary to join. We also play games outside of WoW and watch movies together via stream every Thursday and Saturday! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/227178403 and https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentSweetTrayWTRuck are good clips that show what we're about. 'Cause memes. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post on this forum or contact any one of the officers listed below! Caleas (Beethulhu#1379) Phresh (Phresh#1159) Adus (Adus#1118) Hyrontei/Sarysa (FilthyNwah#1235) Soggy (YungSoggy#1721) Qpog (Qpog#1820)Caleas206 11h
11h [A-Event] Lunar Festival on 2/24/18              [A-RP] LUNAR FESTIVAL 2018              ᴱᵛᵉⁿᵗ ᵇʸ ᴬᶜʳᵒⁿᵃ ᴬᴰ ᴱᵁ, ʰᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵖᵉʳᵐᶦˢˢᶦᵒⁿ ◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎           ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎       ‏‎‏‎QUICK INFO...The Lunar Festival is a time of celebration. The peoples of Azeroth celebrate their triumph of many thousands of years ago, when an alliance of good races - the kaldorei, shu’halo, furbolgs, and earthen - defeated the terrible threat of the Burning Legion. It has been a time of remembrance for the valor and wisdom of that ancient age. While Nighthaven in the sacred Moonglade is the most notable area of celebration, there will be festivities arranged in Darnassus to delight Alliance citizens and invigorate adventurers. The event welcomes all races allies and in good terms with the kaldorei. Revelers are encouraged to dress festively and in vibrant colors. ◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎           ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎   ‏‎‏‎EVENT SCHEDULE (2/24/18) 5:00PM Tales of Omen ᴮʸ ᴿᵃᵉˡᵒʳ The festival celebrations begin with the brief tale reminiscing the past. Raelor Valeclaw tells the tale of Omen and the demigod's role during the War of the Ancients more than 10,000 years ago. 5:30PM Contests After tales, the contests begin at 5:30PM with "Your Companion and You" and a "Moonball Elimination Game". Please see 5:30PM Contests post below for more details about these events. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761806391#post-2 6:20PM Charity Auction ᴮʸ ᴷᵉˡᵃⁿᵗʰᵒˢ There will be trinkets for purchase at an auction. The profits will be distributed to areas that require rebuilding after the Legion's assaults. Please see the Charity Auction post below for more details about this event. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761806391#post-3 7:00PM Contests After the auction, the contests resume at 7:00PM with a "History Quiz" and a "Saber Relay Race". Please see 7:00PM Contests post below for more details about these events. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761806391#post-4 7:45PM Closing Ceremonies All revelers are invited to join a dragon parade leading out of the Cenarion Enclave to the Temple of the Moon and back. The parade ends with a fireworks display. ◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎           ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎     ‏‎‏‎OTHER DETAILS Fortune Cookies ᴹᵉʳᶜʰᵃⁿᵗˢ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵃᵍᵍᵉᵈ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉᶦʳ ᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ Throughout the event, participants can purchase a fortune cookie from the fortune cookie merchant! A fortune cookie is a crisp cookie with a piece of paper inside, a “fortune”, on which is an aphorism, or a vague prophecy. Rare fortune tickets are even said to be worth 5,000 gold! Open Entertainment ᴮʸ ᴹʸᵒⁿᶦʳ Bards, poets and others with the skill of entertaining may use the stage close for performing. Consider letting the organizer know if you’d like to perform something. You can step up on the stage whenever it’s free! The performances are side entertainment during the market hosted by participants with no pre-set schedule! Street Vendors Welcome If you enjoy merchant RP, then this event is great for you to sell your wares freely! Join in the festivities or use them to strike up the crowd and rake in a profit! Food and drink stalls are especially welcome! ◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎           ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎     ‏‎‏‎QUICK LINKS Festival Map‏‏‎‏‎   tinyurl.com/festmap2018 Festival Lore‏‏‎‏‎   https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lunar_FestivalFeyawen16 11h
11h [A]<The Steelgrasp Brigade> Dwarven RP Guild Battle for Azeroth is just around the corner, and The Steelgrasp Brigade is looking to expand our ranks with quality players! We are a tight knit group who are looking to roleplay, complete content, and make some new friends along the way! With the expansion several months away, we are launching a pre-BfA campaign to keep the hype-train rolling all the way into the expansion! Interested in joining? Please fill out an application on our website at: http://clan.steelgrasp.shivtr.blue Who we are: The Steelgrasp Brigade is a primarily Dwarven, paramilitary RP guild with a heavy focus on crafting. We are based out of Ironforge, and lean heavily on Dwarven culture; however, all races are welcome to join! Titanborn races may join our core group as Magna, while non-titanborn races may join as allies, contractors, and mercenaries. We have players interested in all facets of the game, so our calendar stays pretty full! For a peek inside the guild, check out this handy infographic! https://m.imgur.com/RuUfQw2 What we do: Community: The Steelgrasp Brigade is one of several contributors to “The Mead Hall” Dwarven community here on Wyrmrest Accord. We currently run all sorts of content with this fantastic group of players, as well as contribute to the community calendar. From expeditions across Khaz Modan, to the biggest parties on the server, the Mead Hall has something for everyone! As a part of "The Mead Hall", we host and attend RP events, participate in casual community raids, and continue to host fine events such as the occasional Dwarven Moot, weekly pubs, and the Ironforge Craft Fest. RP: We run weekly RP events, including but not limited to, d20 campaign storylines, one-off rp missions,interesting takes on training drills, social events, and a weekly pub , the Steel Pub, that is open to anyone on Sundays at 6PM. For d20 events, we utilize the addon Dicemaster, and have our own custom system with helpful guides, and tutorial events for new players! This ties into our crafting RP, as members will be able to craft incredibly useful items and tools aiding them along their RP journeys! Our system even includes solutions to player classes, pets, mounts, and vehicles. Lastly, we have specialized Divisions, allowing you to complete side-missions within smaller groups within the guild overall, all while contributing to the guild’s story as a whole! These are completely optional, but highly recommended! PVE: We have dozens of members who regularly complete Mythic+ dungeons, join community raids, and participate in timewalking events. Furthermore, we plan on hitting the ground running with island expeditions and Warfronts in BfA! PVP: From casual to competitive, we have PVP of all flavors in the Brigade (including a couple R1 players, as well)! Whether you prefer to grind Arena rating, complete BGs and Brawls, or even just participate world PVP, you’ll find some folks here! As an added bonus, the Steelgrasp Brigade occasionally participates in organized RP-PVP! If you are from a Horde guild and would like to contact us about setting up some world RP-PVP, please message Bathildis, Ragewrench, or Tybin in game. Other Info: We have several semi-OOC and fully OOC events, such as Fight Night!, Drunken Pub Crawls and other shenanigans, Stormwind Safaris (Public Party Games), Naked Mog Runs and more! We also have Writing Contests, Forum RP, an active Discord with tons of awesome people! Points of contact: Bathildis, Tyrman, Brynval, Ragewrench, Lilyanabell, HuldornBathildis7 11h
11h The Bluffs: Tauren Community Discord Server Hail! Welcome to THE BLUFFS. Seeing the influx of race themed community discord servers I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and create one spotlighting Tauren (also Yaungol, Taunka, Highmountain) and Tauren roleplay because more Tauren things are always wonderful. We've been active since May 2017 and have grown into a nice little community of around 150 members but we're always ready to welcome more folks together for casual chat, roleplay connections, lore/story discussions or to advertise your Tauren-themed guild or event. The Bluffs is not server specific and hopes to open up more opportunities for cross-realm roleplay. All ARE WELCOME, whether you main a Tauren or just have a Tauren alt or are just interested in finding Tauren to roleplay with, but general courtesy to everyone and adherence to the rules is expected from any who join. https://discord.gg/VVc8YhA Permanent server link Edited 'cause we're no longer small or new!Bodiway32 11h
12h The Return of Gnomeregan Forever The events of Legion have led to many tragic losses in the world of Azeroth. We have lost Kings, Warchiefs, Aspects, Demi-Gods, and even Titans. Gnomeregan Forever's presence in the RP scene was no exception. . . . But Good News Everyone! We are reviving our RP Operations to greater be apart of our community. We are seeking to collaborate with other RP Groups/Guilds to mutually attend events and have some fun. If you would like to join us in the fun and be part of the cool kids table in the RP scene please message me via Whispers or In Game Mail We look forward to seeing you at our or your future RP eventsTinybrew7 12h
12h Varok Saurfang Concerns [Spoilers] Now I know there has been recent speculation regarding Draenor Orcs and Saurfang’s involvement within the next expansion. There has been talk about Saurfang betraying the Horde and him bringing the Draenor Orcs into the Alliance. Now seeing how I’ve had discussion regarding this as well recently, I figured I’d make this forum post Saurfang first then make a post on Draenor Orcs later. Note that these are my opinions and what I believe are the factors in this whole matter. Also note that this will contain information on Battle for Azeroth Alpha content and while may change is considered spoilers, now lets begin. Saurfang -won’t- betray the Horde. I know some people believe that Varok Saurfang will be betraying the Horde due to issues he and Sylvanas that are currently rising between the two to which Sylvanas has went on to state that she might raise Saurfang from the dead and if not, she would let him die so he can can say hello to his son. Now while Sylvanas says words in regards to ensuring the Horde survives, people believe that because of this dialogue indicates one of the reasons for Saurfang’s supposive betrayal. The dialogue goes as followed: ... Now while no doubt that Sylvanas did say some things that would anger Saurfang, I wouldn’t consider this a major reason for a supposive betrayal. While it is true Varok has been wounded by the lost of his son and dishonor that is being raised into undeath, I highly doubt Saurfang would take Sylvanas’s words towards him deeply. Varok has always been a patriot of the Horde, always following the ways Thrall did when he was Warchief and even after the change of leadership occurred with Garrosh, Vol’jin, and now Sylvanas, Varok has always stood by the Horde’s people regardless who led them. If anything, I would say Varok values the Horde’s people more than the Warchief though still caring for some of those who were Warchief like Vol’jin and Thrall. Another point in Battle for Azeroth was when you and a group of known Horde members like Rohkan and Nathanos go to the Stormwind Stockades to free the prisoners there to which they also free Saurfang. While they do manage to break him out, Saurfang decides to offer the group time to escape despite Rohkan questioning it. Once the exchange between two happens, Varok goes up to the 7th Legion soldiers that are guarding the Stockades and states that he wants to speak with Anduin. This is the dialogue shown between Varok and Rohkan: ... <cont.>Grannuth75 12h
13h Themes of Light and Void Hello WrA! Long time lurker, first time caller. I've played off and on here since about 2011, never really stepping foot into the rp world. When I first came over it was because I saw forum posts for an Alliance guild centred around being a morally grey secret arm of the Church. I think guild was called Dark Lantern something? I'm curious if something along those lines still existed? It seems like a really interesting time for the light, and the void, in the lore right now. Seeing the Naruu on Argus being so forceful about converting Illidan was a very cool twist. It seems like Velen is keen to take a more nuanced approach to the light. And we're seeing more themes of needing to balance light and void in anticipation of BfA it seems. I guess I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in exploring that type of theme. I could see a pretty interesting space for a light-worshiping church group coming to terms with the understanding of shadow/void. How are the Ren'dorei priests going to fit into light worship in the Alliance? How will the Lightforged and their cousins on Azeroth handle the corruption of a Naruu? How will the Church in stormwind change because of new influences from allied races and unfolding events? Just some musings. Would love to chat about it.Felthron0 13h
14h [H] Claw and Shadow Recruiting! 5/11M We transferred here to Wyrmrest Accord in the Legion Pre-patch and are a group of friends whom have been playing together for years and are looking to recruit for raid progression in Legion! Many of us have experienced the endgame content of each expansion and enjoy competing, progressing and keeping a fun environment throughout, and have played together since Cataclysm and MOP. We're looking to have fun and do some progression at the same time. General raid schedule is : Tuesday - 730-1030pm server Wednesday - 730-1030pm server Thursday - 730-1030pm server We are also looking at starting a side Heroic clear night that is for the most part optional, or for people who really don't want to raid Mythic and just want to come have some fun in Heroic. If this interests you, please contact us and let us know! As far as our direct recruitment needs ATM go for Mythic raiding, solid players of their class who are looking for a place to have fun with some other like minded individuals are welcome to apply. We are currently looking for bench players looking to raid 1-2 nights a week and potentially move into a more steady Mythic raiding position. Specific class needs are currently as follows : Mage, BM/Marks Hunter, Ele Shaman, Balance Druid, and Rogue. A switch healer and a switch tank would also be highly sought after. EN : 7/7 M TOV : 3/3 H, 2/3 M NH : 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 8/10 M TOS : 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M Antorus : 11/11N, 11/11 H, 5/11 M If you're interested, feel free to hit up one of the following people in game : Sheyín - Guild Leader Mucc - Co-leader and Recruitment Xouren - Raid Leader Solarís - Social/mediation Officer Drokagar - Recruitment aide Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview, and those applying for Mythic positions or Mythic bench positions will be required to have a link to recent logs on hand. We hope to hear from you soon! Wow Progress : http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Claw+and+ShadowMucc102 14h
14h [A-RP Event] Grace of Elune (2-25-18) ... OOC: Wooops a bit late this month. February really got away from me. When: February 25th, 6pm server time Where: Temple of the Moon, Darnassus What: A brief one-hour sermon on the wonders and mysteries of Elune, with blessings offered afterward. Why: To spread the word of Elune, of course! Who: Led by Roraelis, everyone is allowed to attend, no invite needed! DKs, DHs, and warlocks allowed! Please note though- this is a sermon event with the focus on one speaker. During the sermon try to keep emotes and /say to a minimum so that the event text does not get lost in chat spam, and everyone can read what is being said. :) If you have any questions, suggestions, or even requests on what topic I should cover, feel free to hit me up-game on Roraelis or on tumblr autumnal-eclipse.tumblr.com! I also have a calendar event for it in-game so if youd like to be added get in touch with me!Roraelis1 14h
15h WRA Kaldorei Discord Hello! You may or may not know, but there IS a Kaldorei discord for WRA! Started shortly after the formation of the Silver Circle last year (last summer), we seek a community where people can talk about all matters Kaldorei. The Discord has also been used by guilds that are either Kaldorei or Kaldorei-centric to advertise and network. The mods do their best to keep the community peaceful and fair to all as well. You do not have to have a night elf character, but it helps to be interested in Kaldorei stuff! For an invite, you'll need to contact one of the mods to be sent an invite. You can contact these people through their discord IDs. Elliistra: Elliistra#8314 Feyawen: Feyawen#6264 Kasriande: Thelbelle#7360 Naelir: Braxis#1782 Quorala: Guardison#9460 Shaureyne: Darisper#4212Elliistra1 15h
15h [A] The Hour of Twilight “Grand Master, first I want to thank you for allowin' me to lead these fine men tonight. Within the past couple of days, I have heard of rituals taking place in the western portion of Duskwood. Tonight this group shall be meeting in a barn southeast of Raven Hill. Now, as of late, these people have merely sacrificed animals and carved cryptic symbols into the flesh of the deceased creatures. The alleged reason for these heinous actions is due to a particular artifact in their possession. The origin of this artifact and when they ascertained it is unknown.” *The Order’s steed’s hoofs echoed throughout the land, the air around them would become slightly colder, and gusts of wind would billow throughout the realm. If one was to listen close enough, it would be possible to hear feint whispers that were carried by the wind; although they could not be deciphered due to the low volume, it would sound like a persistent static. All of a sudden, Maronus’ steed would rear up and let forth a cry, as if the animal could sense some sort of danger that lay before them. William yanks on the reins in an attempt to ease the horse and regain control. His head would turn side to side, looking for the cause of the steed’s anxiety, yet none could be located; a chill would travel up his spinal column, forcing the hairs upon the back of his neck to become erect.* “Let us continue to our destination brothers, stay the course and stay true to your faith. The Holy Light shall embed itself within us and protect us.”Tholain9 15h
15h [H] <Dragonfly> (Raid/Social) - 8/11 H <Dragonfly> is a raid and social guild that leans into the casual spectrum. We primarily focus on providing progression content and a place to learn for those who otherwise are unable meet the time, requirements, and expectations with other semi and hard-core guilds due to a busy life or other real-world issues. Aside from raiding, our guild also participates in other areas the game offers as well, including PvP, RP, keystones, and transmog/achievement runs. You do not need to be a raider to join, nor do you need to be max level. Raid Information While our weeks are busy, we try our best to accommodate for the different time zones to make it easier to find a team to fit into. For our two teams, no past raid experience is necessary; we just ask of you to bring up questions if you’re stuck on a boss. With the help of our guild members, we also provide flasks, feasts, codexes, and repair bots so that it is one less thing to worry about getting ready for. Heroic Nights (8/11 H) - Tuesday (6:30p) and Friday (7:30p) Pacific/server. These nights aims for progression through current content for challenge, and will push 3 hours most nights on heroic difficulty. We welcome new heroic raiders on Tuesday nights, but will have more of a benchmark (even though small) for Friday nights. Alt Runs/Learning - Wednesday (7:30p) Pacific/server. For casual players, this team is oriented towards a learning environment without the stress or needing to run their alts for some gear on normal mode. Immediate Raid Needs Currently, our higher demand is for some Range DPS in all nights, and an OS healer or OS tank. We can always work around most specs/classes if the interest is there to join one of our teams, so do not be discouraged if your spec or class is not one of our high demands. For any further questions or comments, you’re more than welcomed to hit us up in game (or in Battlenet/Discord, if it is provided): Bemidii (BNet: Subtomica#1128) Naeulean (BNet: Naeulean#1444) Lithyras (Discord: Lithyras#9565) Rishurage (Discord: Reshurum#6827) Calathiel (Discord: Calathiel#1893)Rishurage4 15h
15h Do you use Elixir of Giant Growth in your RP? That’s great news because, after hearing a bunch of people in Orgrimmar whining about people who use growth pots in RP being ‘objectively bad’, I made the decision to have Agzi’s specialty being making the Elixir of Giant Growth. That’s his thing now, that’s how he makes his IC money, it’s right in his TRP profile. I always enjoy making the experience of people who complain about harmless RP things a little worse by encouraging others to continue doing those harmless, fun things. So. Agzi will make you growth pots either IC or OOC, free of charge if you provide the earthroot and deviate fish; it doesn’t take long to farm up enough for a couple of stacks, usually under an hour when I farm mats to sell the pots. Ask IC if you want to (I’m totally down with your character having heard of Agzi and his growth pot making), or just throw a bunch of earthroot and deviate fish at me OOC and I’ll get to making the growth pots. Agzi can usually be found hanging around Silvermoon or Dalaran if I’m not out farming mats on him but, being a mage, can pretty easily port anywhere to meet you for growth pot making. Want to go fishing with Agzi to collect deviate fish? Cool. He’s a friendly Orc and likes fishing; I’ll avoid fishing in the deviate fish schools that spawn if you’re collecting mats to have me make the pots. GO FORTH AND BE LARGE…for about 20 minutes, at which point you’ll need to drink another one.Agzi34 15h
16h Dance of the Earthmother: Spring Edition 2018 The ice thaws and cracks, yet still the Earthmother rests deeply. The time has come for the tauren to gather together and help awake the Earthmother from her winter slumber! The Dance of the Earthmother is a ritual celebration that is performed at the beginning of each season where we help the Earthmother to progress into the new season. This season is especially important, for this is the first season in which we will also fully welcome our Highmountain brothers and sisters to Kalimdor! To celebrate this special occasion, we will be holding competitions themed after the Rites into Adulthood. This special event will be hosted by various tauren tribes and unaffiliated tauren, but all are welcome to join and take part! Come help us call upon the Thunder Beings and awake the Earthmother from her rest, and welcome the warmth of Spring to Azeroth! The Dance of the Earthmother is making a comeback! We are resuming the seasonal event and trying to bring some culture into the community! There are so many large-scale community events in Wyrmrest now, and it's time Dance of the Earthmother make its mark yet again! As with all previous Dances, we would like to invite all other tauren tribes and other unaffiliated tauren to come and host with us! Whether Kalimdor tauren, or Highmountain, or taunka or even yaungol, all are welcome so long as they honor the Earthmother! And when the day of the event comes, all members of the Horde are welcome and encouraged to come! We'd invite you Alliance as well, but er, I feel the Bloodhoof Braves might be a little bothered by that. Where: Bloodhoof Village When: March 24th, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM ST Who: This event is open to all those of the Horde! If you're a tauren tribe or even just a single player wanting to get involved with the Dance of the Earthmother, please reach out to us and contact us! Karanga: Discord is Sanjana#2879, or send me an in-game mail. Cheruun: Send an in-game mail. Hosted by the Whitehorn Tribe, The Windsong Herd, The Wolfmane Tribe, and others!Karanga9 16h
16h [H-RP] The Wolfmane Tribe In the midst of your travels throughout Kalimdor, you stumble upon an encampment riddled with Tauren tents. Accompanying the tents is a large group of Tauren, gathered in a circle, with their latest hunt roasting over a warm fire. Hunters, gatherers, braves, healers, all are gathered in front of you, in a little camp in the middle of the wilderness. One of these Tauren spots you and approaches. His fur and mane are rugged, yet there is a kind smile on his face, and his posture is welcoming. When he spoke, his voice was deep and friendly. “Welcome, friend. You have found the Wolfmane camp.” --- Basic Info: Horde Guild; Heavy Role-play Chieftain: Karanga Featherspear Council: Kiranika, Zanghif Website: wolfmane.com The Wolfmane Tribe is a well-established heavy Tauren-centric role-playing guild. We are over two years old now, and going stronger than ever! We host events every single week, from storylines to sparring events to ceremonies to drumming lessons to our weekly event, Story Circle! We aim to help build not only a strong, tight-knit community among ourselves, but also throughout the Tauren community. Wolfmane is a part of the Spiritsong Pact, an alliance between the Whitehorn Tribe, Windsong Herd, and Wolfmane tribe. What to expect ICly The Wolfmane Tribe is a nomadic tribe, moving with the seasons. We are a more traditional tribe, following the Old Ways and putting an emphasis on family, as well as respecting the Earthmother, though we are not without a few twists (we are open to all races!). All members are expected to be respectful to one another, and help one another. What to expect OOCly We are a heavy role-playing guild, and as such, while none of our events are mandatory to attend, we strongly encourage people to partake in them in order to have the best possible experience with us! Aside from our events, we also have frequent random role-play in whatever place we happen to have set camp. You can also expect to meet many friendly and helpful members, as we aim to create a welcoming atmosphere for people of all experience levels! Whether you are an experienced role-player or have never role-played a day in your life, you will be welcome among us, so long as you are willing to learn and grow with us! Recruitment If you are interested in joining us, the first step would be to check our website and read about the guild, its rules, its structure and its culture, then join the website and submit an application! Joining the website is required, in order to gain full access to the forums and several member-only pages. An IC interview will also be needed to actually get your character invited to the tribe! Simply whisper any of the officers listed above, or if you do not see any of them online, whisper another member of the tribe, as there might be an officer available on an alt. Alternatively, just send one of them an in-game mail! --- We are the Wolfmane. We stand together at the call of the Earthmother, and carry out our journey forward. We forge a new path laid out by those that walk with us. Remembering those lost, we strive to build a home for those that seek it. We reach out to our Shu'halo brethren, giving a future to those who are lost. United we stand, our strength able to overcome any challenge. We are the Wolfmane. a family whose future shines brightly. Our bond is stronger than the finest metal, giving hope to those who have none. We are the Wolfmane. We stand strong together. A beacon for the future of our people.Karanga108 16h
17h The story that music tells. Hello WRA! It's me once again... so over on discord, a lot of us were talking about music the night I post this, old video game music that hit us with waves of nostalgia and feels and just emotion in general, and much earlier then that, I was talking wtih Cannibaal about music as well, and about the story that it tells. And if there's one thing Blizzard is consistent with in WoW, it's quality music. So many great pieces that we've heard over the years, from Warcraft, Diablo, Overwatch, Starcraft and Heroes of the storm, Blizzard has a bunch of great musical talent on their payroll, and we'll always get enjoyment out of them. However, today I'd like to just stop and listen to a few very specific tracks in WoW, perhaps the best of them, the ones that we are guaranteed to hear any time we log in to the game. The Log In Screen music. That's right, the music from each expansion, a collection of tracks placed together to give us players a general sense of what Azeroth is facing at this very moment, great terror, heroes rising to the occasion, and beautiful, exotic locales... I want to share the story that each of these tracks tell me, just because I love them so much, I'd love it if you'd do the same. Let's begin. Vanilla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5oaOOwInE It begins with a familiar theme that we're all familiar with, the silence is broken with the sound of drums, marching, horns in the background... it's unmistakable, it's unavoidable... War is here... This theme, Warcrafts main theme send a lot of images through my head, I see soldiers of the alliance and horde shaping steel, arming themselves, putting on their uniforms and armor and stepping out of their kingdoms to march to war, to conflict, and to glory... Before suddenly, it quiets down into a beautiful calm melody... the sound of a world worth fighting for, delicate, beautiful, and full of history... I see grassy plains and plentiful savannah's, and the innocent peoples of the lands hide and shelter their children, watching the heroes of their faction as one turns to take one last look at the home he's leaving behind... Before it once again breaks into a dramatic tone, Azeroth is in a world of conflict, and it requires heroes to rise to the occasion... Azeroth will soon face many trials, the scourge, the demons, Ragnaros, Neltharion, Onyxia, countless more! It finally ends with a loud drumroll and a deep droning chorus... Azeroth will stand no chance... not unless heroes rise... Will you be one of them?Banrok22 17h
17h [A-RP] <Sentinel> Smashing Faces For Elune "I am never without my Sisters. And they will never be without me." Vigilance, selflessness, bravery, fortitude, and discipline. Words every Sentinel lives by--or, if necessary--dies by. We are our people's first and last line of defense. From the streets of Darnassus, to the shadowed groves of Darkshore; from the ancient woods of Ashenvale, to the towering crags of Stonetalon: We are ever watchful, and ever ready to combat any foe that would endanger Kalimdor or our people. To these enemies we offer no quarter, and expect none in return. Are you ready to answer the clarion call? Are you ready to become a <Sentinel>? ....................................................... <Sentinel> is an established and stable roleplay guild, founded over SIX years ago and still going strong today. As our name suggests, we are strongly militaristic in theme. Our aim is to accurately portray the role of Kaldorei soldiers in service of Tyrande, and also to promote Night Elf roleplay in Darnassus, Kalimdor, and the server as a whole. Our membership is friendly and supportive, and we're looking for more active roleplayers to join us! We hold a regular Induction Ceremony for our new recruits every Saturday night, followed by drill and formation practice. Throughout the month we also schedule a wide variety of other RP events or activities such as combat missions, Sentinel training, story circles, historic site tours, classic raids, and battlegrounds. We also host multi-event roleplay campaigns that can span several weeks. What level must I be to join your guild? We have soft level requirement of level 20, so that you can ride your nightsaber mount during events. We also ask that you be reasonably active, and not simply looking for a place to park a soon-to-be-forgotten Night Elf alt. This does not mean you must be online every day! But we do encourage our members to participate: to attend guild events if they are online, regularly check our website, and to take initiative and be proactive with their own roleplay ideas. What classes and races do you accept? We follow a strict traditional Sentinel theme in our roleplay, and currently only allow female night elves. All classes are welcome except for mages, demon hunters, and death knights. I enjoy roleplay, but also want to experience more of what World of Warcraft has to offer. So do we! Our members partake in many aspects of the game, from testing their might in PvP battlegrounds and dungeons, to less dangerous pursuits such as pet battles, collecting mounts, and running classic raids. One activity we do not organize is progression raiding. If that is something you fancy, then we are probably not for you. Roleplaying a Sentinel sounds intimidating; there is so much Night Elf lore to know... While some familiarity with Night Elf lore is definitely encouraged, we are happy to assist those who might be new to this type of roleplay (or even roleplay in general). As long as you are willing to learn and improve, we will help with character-building, lore, and any other questions you might have. Where can I find more information? Our website at http://x.co/sentinel is a good place to start. There you will find our guild rules and policies, helpful links to guides for Night Elf lore and roleplay, along with an online application (which is required to join the guild). Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our guild officers in-game: Adellwyna (Guild Leader), Lierona, Xeqwena, Bovira, Alesterra, and Kamëqetë. We look forward to hearing from you! Tor ilisar'thera'nal! Let our enemies beware!Adellwyna474 17h
18h Love It's in the air. I'm getting tired of that smell tbh.Juliesu22 18h
19h Upcoming loot changes for old content Just in case some of y'all missed this. Good news, transmog hunters!! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761866700Kazimir18 19h
20h [H]<Snuggle Bunnies> 11/11 H is Recruiting <Snuggle Bunnies> is a Horde raiding guild looking to go into mythic Antorus, currently we are 11/11 Heroic in Antorus on Wyrmrest Accord. Our goal is to finish gearing up in heroic and go into mythic. We have an experienced core group and are looking to fill the last couple spots while we finish gearing. We also do mythic+ regularly and we have an rbg team. Come help us Snuggle some bosses to death ;) Recruitment (Updated 2/12/18) The following classes are currently in highest demand: Tank: None Healers: None Dps: Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Balance Druid, Rogue, (Ranged) Hunter All classes are welcome, the ones above are just desired. :) Raid Schedule • Progression: Friday/Saturday 9:30PM-1AM Server • Optional Normal: Sunday 9:30PM-1AM Server • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun but while progressing we are all usually pretty focused on staying out of the fire. • 940+ ilvl is desired but if you are an exceptional raider we have no problem gearing you Contact info: bnet: SoapingDuck#1721 Kaveen#1351 Hopea#2588Soapingpaly25 20h
20h Lordaeron Temple Knights [A-RP] <<Lordaeron Temple Knights>> (Full guild name (IC): The Temple Knights for the Restoration of Lordaeron) The Temple Knights for the Restoration of Lordaeron is a military and holy order, whose foremost goal is the restoration of the once great human kingdom of Lordaeron. In year 25, the Order’s foundations were set and the plans to begin the restoration of Lordaeron were set forward. Through the progression of years, the mantle of Lord Marshal has been passed on through one honorable leader to the next and has even introduced the mantle of Lady Marshal after year 31. Lord Marshal Allister Vendras and Lady Marshal Audrea Holt currently stand as the Order’s leadership and lead the battle against the darkness that threatens land. To serve with us means you will be devoting yourself to our cause. And the road to restoration is not an easy one to walk. You will be tested in every way. You will march through the mires, the hills, the fields, and forests. The elements will not always be kind for we will make our camps in rain and snow. In battle, you will be exhausted and yet must press on. But through your trials and tests will you became something far greater than you ever were before. You will be become a true Temple Knight of Lordaeron. At present, the Temple Knights’ primary focus is on defending the few land holdings inhabited by refugees from the Forsaken’s imperialistic expansions in the north or those dispossessed by economic conditions in the south. <About Us> Website: ltk.shivtr.com RP Type: Heavy RP Themes: Military, Religious, Political RP Alignment: Lawful-Good Faith Alignment: The Holy Light Stormwind City Headquarters: Argent Dawn Office (We use this for interviews before you're shipped up North to Tyr's Hand). Base of Operations: Tyr's Hand, Eastern Lordaeron Of August 2017, LTK is 7 years old! <In Summary, the Long term aims Lordaeron Temple Knights (IC)> The Temple Knights are a military order focused on retaking the kingdom of Lordaeron and any lands currently occupied by the Forsaken or the Horde. This includes Lordaeron itself, the Highlands of Arathi, Hillsbrad Foothills, Alterac, and supporting the Alliance forces that now fight against the Forsaken in Gilneas. In the end our goal is to see the lands in the North back in the hands of the people it was taken from. <Recruitment> *Unaccepted Classes: Demon Hunters; Death Knights; Warlocks; Shadow Priests (with some exception, if you ever see a Warlock or a Death Knight in our ranks it is almost 100% of the time an alt of one of our other members. We are very strict when it comes to this policy.) *An application MUST be submitted, this means you will need to make an account with ltk.shivtr.com. * While the Temple Knights will be a predominantly Human guild (due to our IC objectives and aims), we accept all races into our ranks, so long as they have a desire to see Lordaeron restored and the Forsaken destroyed. * Sense of humor and mildly thick skin * Members should be at least level 39 in order to "phase" into Tyr's Hand via the small quest chain offered by the Forsaken inside Lights Hope Chapel. *We, as a guild, go on adventures, take on old world content, have several small and large scale story archs most of the time, and have a solid base of active members. If this is something you would like to be a part of, please drop by our website to submit an application and one of our officers will contact you in-game to coordinate a meeting. *Members of LTK are also expected to wear a uniform that is assigned to you depending on what part you play in the guild. (Mages, Priests, Druids, Plated Fighters, Scouts and Rangers all have their own). This uniform will be required to be worn at any military based event. <What you'll find in LTK (ooc guild wise)> * Active in the role play community * Friendly and knowledgeable leadership * Mature (18+) and fun social atmosphere * Help with quests, crafting and role play * Very active player base, both during the day, late afternoon and evenings * Weekly events for the guild story line * Full functional website, complete with active forums (for those of us bored at work) * Guild Facebook (also for those who are bored at work) * Use of multiple media forms to enhance your imaginative experience with us.Taraimira80 20h