Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 2 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya116 Oct 2
Aug 24, 2017 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24, 2017
Oct 1, 2017 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1, 2017
Oct 22 [RP Resource] Herb and Alchemy Guide Hey, Wyrmrest Accord! So, since October 2017, I've been working on a project that documents the herbs and reagents of Azeroth, in great detail, from an in-universe perspective. I think it's finally in a state where I can release it. So far, it contains all the major herbs from every expansion, common reagents, and some of the rarer quest herbs. Since the guide is far too long to put on the forums, I've put it on a tumblr blog. It can be found here: ... I tried to look at where each plant is found, their physical appearance, the lore of the lands they grow, and what they are used for alchemically. They're arranged in several categories, such as region, properties, expansion, and environment so that it's easier for RPers to incorporate them into their RP. Here's a sample entry, for Peacebloom: ... I want to give a HUGE thank you to my guild, Hollowlight Ventures, the community of Moon Guard for the support and love they've shown me throughout this project. I'd also like to thank Cannibal on WrA for making an INCREDIBLE list of plants and letting me use it!(https://wow.gamepedia.com/User:Cannibeans/Plants). If you haven't seen it, you should. I'm going to continue updating the guide, but I hope y'all find it a good resource! I've had a ton of fun writing it. Please let me know what yall think!Greáves13 Oct 22
Oct 22 Community Directory The community spam is strong! And with the forums being sort of flooded, I was a bit surprised to see that there wasn't any master thread yet for all the different communities? Though I'm not insanely active on the forums, I figured I would try to get one started for everyone. I shall do my best to update this thread at least once a week, likely once a day or so to start off. Please fill out this form to have your community added! I will simply be copy/pasting what you put down. :) Faction: Horde or Alliance? Community Name: Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other? Description: Link or code: Post your communities! Bnet Groups Faction: Horde or Alliance?: Both (Blizzard Group) Community Name: Oceanic RP Community Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other?: Roleplay Description: A group for oceanic RPers to network, find friends, make plots, find guilds, and RP! Forum link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766086484 Invite Code: https://blizzard.com/invite/WvjaaqzFGV2 Faction: Multiplatform Community Name: Children of the Stars Community Type: RP and Social Description: Kaldorei centric with the theme around the Night Elves, discussing how your character might react to the news of Teldrassil, plans for BFA, making friends OOC and IC, establishing guild connections. Link or code: https://blizzard.com/invite/m4yxrgpsbWk Faction: Cross-Faction Community Name: Nighthaven Community Type: RP Description: [Nighthaven] is a WrA cross-faction community formed in response to the growing animosity between factions after the events of 8.0. Many players and characters want no part in the faction war; this community strives to be a safe haven for those players and characters. The druids of the <Cenarion Circle> cross-faction guild host RP events in Moonglade for peaceful characters of both factions. Link: https://blizzard.com/invite/M4vmRDNfMnx Faction: Non-aligned Community Name: Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Community Type: Bnet Description: Crossfaction RP (addons optional) Twice monthly IC socializing in Mistfall Village Community channel primarily active around events' day/time Pandaren culture based but not Pandaren-centric. We only make up about half the patrons. Or less. Forum thread (including invite): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767566972 Blog: https://bronzetalons.wordpress.com/Karanga62 Oct 22
Oct 15 The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa121 Oct 15
Oct 6 [RP Events] Start Here! Hello, roleplayers and roleplay event promoters! Our Monthly RP Event threads often get lost in the shuffle of the other forum discussions. So, this thread is to make it easier to find the CURRENT month's events. Please do not post your event to this thread; post to the monthly thread linked below. RP Events happening in NOVEMBER 2018: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769728519Morrowveil5 Oct 6
Aug 17 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella129 Aug 17
10m The Forums are Migrating In time for the winter season. Hah, all jokes aside https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995 If you want to see how they might look you can check out the Hearthstone or Heroes of the storm forum posts. Post someone made on Heroes of the Storm about Trust Levels and how to use the new syntax formatting on the forums. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/new-forum-syntax-guide-details-about-trust-levels/380 Save your stuff! If you got anything you want to preserve it's best to do so now as things may get lost in the shuffle of the forums.Pärker54 10m
29m Today's Story Thread: RIGHT & WRONG CHOICES Yes, I made this thread. Yes, it's that time of week/month. Yes, I'm bored. I didn't make this thread to complain, though I welcome all complaints and circular discussions from past threads to continue here <3 I'm genuinely interested in how any of you feel about this: ... Do you want to be put in a position where you (or your character), can be "wrong"? Is this appropriate for an MMO? Is it exciting? On a meta/personal level: we can guess how they will handle Sylvanas. I personally see a few "major" ways it can go: - Raid Boss - Goes Rogue, staying alive and part of the narrative but no longer a faction leader - Is Redeemed and either stays a faction leader or goes rogue On a character level: - You side with X and it was the "right" choice - You side with X and it was the "wrong" choice - Both = character/RP repercussions Full Recent Alex Afrasiabi Story Stuff: ...Sef57 29m
1h Welcome to Wyrmrest - Server Info TL:DR - trying to get this post stickied for new comers. We used to have one back in the day and it was taken down for some reason. If you would like to help get this stickied please like the post and 'report' it for a sticky. In addition, we should clean up the outdated stickies on our forum, please report those that are out of date. Table of Contents FAQs about WRA Links to Discords, Community Projects, etc Roleplay Resources Common Forum Tags Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord Endnotes General Server Info On January 16th, 2009, two months after the release of Wrath of the Lich King, Wyrmrest Accord was opened for free transfers from various other roleplaying realms. Soon after, character creation was unlocked. Wyrmrest Accord is a roleplaying server in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) zone, but there are many players on the East Coast and from Oceania that call this server home as well. You may see that players from this community are called Wyrmies or Accordions and the server is nicknamed WRA. Our server was moved from Phoenix to Los Angeles when the Cross-Realm System came into play, so we now share Cross Realm Zones with Blackwater Raiders, Cenarion Circle, Farstriders, Feathermoon, Moon Guard, Scarlet Crusade, Shadow Council, Silver Hand, Sisters of Elune and Thorium Brotherhood. We are not connected with any realms at this time. According to WoW.RealmPop.com and as of Aug 9, 2018, the server’s populace is 52.1% Horde and 45.8% Alliance, making us one of the better-balanced servers out there. The percentile ebbs and flows over the course of an expansion but never really leans too far in favour of one or the other. Both factions have very active roleplaying communities and plenty of public events and RP guilds. In fact, many players participate in both factions with different characters while some pursue cross-faction roleplay. Our overall number is 655,706 characters. The most-played race is Blood Elves (21.3%) followed by Humans (13.4%), and least played is Goblin and Gnomes (tieing at 3.3%).Lindiwe32 1h
2h @Rhinjet I know @ threads are frowned upon on these forums, but you didn't play on Kirin Tor in Vanilla did you?Quintus13 2h
3h [H] 4/8M | <Pathetic> Current Progression: 8/8H Uldir 4/8M Uldir Raid Schedule: Tuesday - 6pm - 9pm PST Wednesday - 6pm - 9pm PST NB: We're considering adding in a third raid day in later tiers. However when we start M Fetid progression our raid times will switch to 6pm - 10pm PST on both nights, there will be a 15 minute break halfway through the raid night to compensate for the extended hours. Recruitment Needs: Rogue: MEDIUM Hunter: HIGH Mage: HIGH Priest (Shadow): MEDIUM Warlock: MEDIUM Of course any exceptional players regardless of class are considered! About Us: <Pathetic> is a dedicated raiding team formed at the start of Battle for Azeroth. We're a tight-knit group of friends who have all known each other for years and bring a variety of raiding backgrounds to the table. Some hail from world top 100 guilds such as <Unlucky> on Jubei'thos, <Midwinter> on Sargeras and others from a lighter Mythic raiding experience from guilds like <Imperium> on Wyrmrest Accord and <step dad> on Mal'ganis and some of us are completely new to raiding as a whole. Regardless, we welcome any and all players with however much or little raiding experience so long as you have the competitive drive and iron stomach. Our focus is to not just be a raiding guild but a raiding community: if you put the time and effort into us, we'll do the same for you whether it be helping you drill mechanics into your head, building a UI or offering that criticism you need. Warlockanap#6423 (GM / Raid Leader) faf#11452 (Recruitment Officer) ZergsPwnsOrcs#1998 (Officer) Grimwing#1742 (Melee Officer) Moogle#1416 (Healing Officer)Ghormus20 3h
3h [H-RP Cult] Children of Virtue is recruiting! “You there! Do you believe that there are truly good things in this world? Things that can bring you all the joy, happiness and passion that life has to offer?” The man, dressed in white, offers his hand to a Forsaken woman that looks like she has seen a lot of terrible things in her time. “Have you been seeking that missing piece? That one thing that could make it alright? Yes, yes of course you have. Let us help you find it.” He hands her a piece of metal, it is a sunburst. “With us, you can find what you are looking for. People that will look with you, and best of all we can show you the good in the world that you have been seeking.” The forsaken is led away, the man's arm around her back while he whispers into her ear. Another man in the same robe and pin shouts from behind you, “Seek the power of the Light! Join the Children of Virtue!” --- Who we are: We are a cult-themed Roleplay guild on the Horde side of Wyrmrest Accord What we do: Casual and dicemaster event-based Roleplay mostly in the evening Who we are looking for: Mature RPers looking to RP darker themes, that don’t take themselves too seriously. Our application process: Website currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Apply in-game or on Discord with contact info below How to get more information: Contact me in game at Dawnwalker#11441, or on discord at Jorue#5683Lannier22 3h
3h H-RP Brightmoon Faire HIRING EVENT 11/16 Mostly naked goblins are running through the streets throwing flyers "BRIGHTMOON FAIRE". They are closely followed by a Tauren dressed in purple shouting obscenities. They are everywhere, in fact. So much everywhere, that you can't help but notice it. It's like a laser pointer, trained right on your eye. Except not lasers, and more recruitment ads. The Brightmoon Faire! Better than the Darkmoons since three years prior to the dawn of time. Ever think about joining a Faire? Well, start thinking now. Travel the world, enjoy the sights, live every night in peace by a cosy fire, and every day entertaining the populace. The Faire has a little something for everyone. Don't want to join? We understand. What we don't understand, however, is why you haven't come to see our show. Ever see a torch juggler? Of course you have. HOWEVER. Have you ever seen a torch juggler... THAT IS A TREE? Now I've got your attention. Imagine meeting that tree, shaking its hand and tossing a gold into one of its branches. That's a night to remember. Let us remember it with you. Even better, be one of us and remember it with us. ---- In case you were curious, as the laser-pointer of ad-ness flashes away: The Brightmoon Faire is indeed recruiting! Still after 10 years?! What are we, insane? Yes. We are doing a bit of a relaunch with BFA and we are looking for all types to come join us in entertaining the masses! Events will be held on Thursdays or Fridays, generally around 6 ST. We are looking for performers, vendors and security folks (we call them Mooks). We want to host public events like shows and market, and D&D type guild events, PvP 'training' and quests. We tend to be on the light hearted side of things, even with our shady activities. Our application process is quick and simple, followed by an in-character audition so the Faire can get to know you before you know the Faire. We're classy like that. Applications and more information is here: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmXLDl There's something for everyone at the Faire, and we are more than willing to work with our members to make things happen. We take new roleplayers to vets in trying to keep our environment friendly and fun. Even if you don't want to join, feel free to check out our shows, markets and more - our events will be on this calendar soon: tinyurl.com/seewraevents If you want more information, feel free to visit our guild site (https://www.guilded.gg/wias-rp/games/WorldOfWarcraft) or find me in-game through message or mail. We hope to see you soon!Lindiwe19 3h
4h Who would win in a fight: Orc vs Mag'har Orc? When it comes to raw strength and racial ability who do you think would win between the two? I'm kind of bored... and also need to decide which of the two I want to make my Warrior as.Xin19 4h
4h [H-RP] The Great Suramari Fox Hunt Attention all Allies and Friends! The <Agents of Suramar> wish to celebrate Pilgrim’s Bounty with the rest of Suramar & the Horde by creating a new yearly tradition with "The Great Suramari Fox Hunt!" Taking place Nov. 17th, @ 4pm ST in the beautiful city of Suramar. The Agency would like to use this celebratory event as a means of giving thanks, not only our liberation from tyranny, but for the friendships forged from our alliance with the Horde. We cordially invite all members of the Horde, neutral parties, and organizations alike to attend this Special event. "The Great Suramari Fox Hunt" will consist of an on-going dinner party celebration, with several rounds of fox hunting happening throughout the evening. Anyone interested in participating in the hunt will be asked to sign up ahead of time, while anyone else coming to the celebration is free to do so as they please with no sign up required. As you enjoy the festivities and indulge yourself in some wine, you can place a few bets on who you think will come out on top and maybe win yourself some gold! Those participating in the Hunt have the opportunity to win an array of prizes, from pets, to mounts, to large sacks of gold! (Exact Prizes TBA) Smaller contests are likely to be held where similar prizes will be rewarded such as the possibility to have your character sketched by our guild artist, BoilingHeart A.K.A. Head Archivist Veros Moonshine. Join us Nov. 17th, @ 4pm ST in Suramar to take part in the hunt! Details on the Fox Hunt, and more info on the overall event will be given come closer to the night of, but for now feel free to send Harleena a DM for any questions or an invite on the in-game calendar! *Disclaimer: No animals will be harmed in this event. All foxes will be arcane illusions and have been expertly trained by licensed animal handler arcanists.Loviattar9 4h
4h Jani Madness:Random Idea Time So I've just been informed that, yes, the Alliance too get to bask in the glory that is the Spirit Animal of Azeroth's Adventurers, the Loa of Trash. And yet, Jani never seems to get much lime-light, especially for a Loa that is so ever-present and prone to getting underfoot when you least expect it. Unlike every other Loa, Jani is also present across all of Zandalar and does not discriminate against Alliance or Horde. And with Shadra now Completely Totally Not Coming Back Dead™ and no longer around to prey on Jani's children and keep the Loa of Trash, Spies and Thieves under control ... what is keeping everybody's favourite Hek-Lord contained? So before I hit up the General Forums with the concept for something a bit light-hearted for Players to have fun with amidst the grimdark of this expansion, I propose a mini-event(s) wherein Jani's children stow away on ships of both the Alliance and Horde. And where do they end up? Why, the two least-used, smallest cities of Azeroth that Blizzard can easily turn into Scenarios, of course! Silvermoon City and the Exodar. The event operates much like an Island Expedition, with three players squaring off against the AI NPCs we've all come to know and love/loathe. Players get to choose between either aiding the leader of the city and try to stop the Saurids' rampage, Lor'themar or Velen, to earn their shot at some Sin'dorei/Draenei themed transmog gear, or to side with Jani and aid his children to chase down pets, mounts and toys. For Jani-siding players, you are placed in a vehicle composed of several Saurids, functioning a lot like the Suramar Daily where you assemble an army of Withered, with four abilities: Bite, Steal, Run and Hek-Pocalypse. Bite deals a % of damage to a target based upon how many Saurid, with obviously more Saurid meaning more damage. Steal, again, benefits from more Saurid, but also gains you Treasure Points. Treasure Points stay on your Saurid Pack and can be lost if Saurid start to die, and must be returned to a Trash Pile to be safely stored. Run functions like a quickly-recharging sprint button. Hek-Pocalypse only functions when a set amount of Treasure Points has been accumulated and/or the NPC defenders steal a set % of Treasure Points back from the Trash Pile. Once Hek-Pocalypse is triggered, the screen goes red and Saurid start pouring out of everywhere, causing the NPC guards and civilians to scream and panic and large amount of random trash and treasure start spawning, allowing the players to either regain lost Treasure Points or greatly increase their gathering progress for a short period of time. Your chat-bar will also fill up with Saurids going HEK HEK HEK and running around with random things in their mouths, from goblets, small animals and the occasional piece of underwear. Victory is achieved at reaching a certain amount of Treasure Points, at which point the players gain access to a small loot-list of toys, pets and at an even smaller percentage, mounts and maybe access to some Sin'dorei/Draenei themed transmog gear. The faster the Treasure Points are accumulated and the more rare pieces of Treasure were gathered, more and larger chests of trash and treasure are provided for the players to loot. <CONT>Gentarn1 4h
5h [A-RP] ⚓ The Kul Tiran Admiralty needs you! ⚓ Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten our home? These destined shores where our ancestors made landfall. They fought till their last breathe so we might prosper here. Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten our Gods? They are the old ones who guided our people to greatness on these faraway shores. Do you remember the Great Wolf who stood beside us in the dark times; The White Stag that stood vigil over us from the heart of the forest; The Tidemother who guided our ships to these shores. Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten the waves? idle feet upon the land when you were made for the sway of the ocean. Woe to the foolish knaves who'd meet you out upon the Great Sea. Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten your duty? The boy prince leads you to places far away from our shores. Yet you are sworn to the sigil of the anchor not the golden lion. Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten your people? Here we stand defiantly against our aggressors, fire and brimstone shan't move us from our berth. And if we should draw our last breathe, let it be on our beloved Isle. ╭╮ ╰‿◠'~⚓ I. General ⚓~'◠‿╯ Contacts: Hauserman Baihuai Aberfort Antonias Brightcrest Gro - OOC Officer Kaenthos - OOC Officer Overview: RP: Weekly events ranging from DnD Roll, PvP, Freeform & Linear style RP. We also actively rp over Discord. Expect political, religious, military & dark/graphic themes. PvE: Active in M+ & Raiding, here are our raid times! Tuesday 7:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific(GMT -07:00, California, WrA Server) Wednesday 7:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific(GMT -07:00, California, WrA Server) PvP: bit of everything, WPvP, Arenas, Rbgs Social: We're a friendly bunch of people! Feel free to join the discord even if you aren't joining the guild. Restrictions: All levels accepted & we accept all races long as they have a tie in to Kul Tiras! Additionally because we're older gamers we understand sporadic play times because of work or family. We also don't set a limit to alts ╭╮ ╰‿◠'~⚓ II. Guild Recruitment ⚓~'◠‿╯ Especially Looking For: Gnomes & Dwarves as engineers/machinists/gunners/mechagon tie in Kul Tiran military or retired military Tidesages & Thornspeakers How to reach us: Reach someone on the contact list. make a post in this thread, we check it daily. Join our Discord and post in public chat or new applicants section Rules: Be kind Be polite Be mature Be decent (at least in ooc!) ╭╮ ╰‿◠'~⚓ III. Resources ⚓~'◠‿╯ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/2VS4WEW Boralus Community Inv code: lAWmPYXu7VP Regarding Kul Tiran Druids: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Drust https://wow.gamepedia.com/Thornspeakers Regarding Tide Worship (may be relevant to people RPing a Religious Kul Tiran): https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidesages https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidemother Regarding the Kingdom of Kul Tiras https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kul_Tiras_(kingdom)Häuserman89 5h
5h <The Fortyseventh> Wants You! The 47th Infantry Regiment is a military-style roleplaying that aims to bring a new level of authenticity, discipline, coordination, and fun with our roleplay by following very closely to how real-world militaries are run. We specialize in military-esque roleplay but also have several in-game roleplaying events that go outside the bounds of simply warfare. If you are interested in becoming a member of the 47th Infantry Regiment and are looking to meet a group of people who will accept you for who you are and make you feel welcome while also giving you the opportunity to have a lot of fun, enlist today! If interested, please contact one of the following members: Wallacé Lebryn Miritt Oliviabell Addenbrook Borthu You may also submit an application at our website and a recruiter will get back to you ASAP! https://fortyseventh.shivtr.com/Lebryn10 5h
5h [H] <Life> 6/8M LFM <Life> is a tight-knit mythic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. Our mandatory raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6pm to 10pm Pacific. We have an optional run usually Friday at the same time. We do not run a bench team, thus if you're on the core team your spot will always be safe for the night. Therefore, each core member is required to have a strict attendance or give at least a 24 hour notice that they're going to be late or miss a raid night. If you can somewhat make these hours, consider contacting us about joining as backup and we can try to work something out. Finally, we also offer social, m+, and beginner raiding spots in our guild. If you're interested, contact me directly so we can chat. Our main focus on recruiting for our core team currently: -Damage- Demon Hunter Mage Warlock Hunter Balance Druid Shadow Priest -Healers- Holy Paladin (Other healers with outstanding performance will be considered) -Tanks- None <Life> was built with an emphasis on team focus more than progression. Our main goals are having a small tight-knit community to socialize and have fun with, and creating bonds that look past just raiding, while also achieving Cutting Edge content. That being said, if you’re looking strictly for boss kills and elitism / unfun progression, our guild is not for you. Rather, we focus on being wholesome and having fun while raiding. <Life>’s environment is extremely laid back, we’re often open to all walks of life and are usually more casual and immature overall. However, we are never racist, sexist, and we’re LGBT friendly. Our main idea is to have fun every raid night regardless if we kill a new boss or not. While keeping a very stress / anxiety free environment. With that being said, we do expect everyone to know when to be serious to reach our goals as a guild. We will joke around, laugh, and have fun every chance we get while killing bosses we just ask that when its time to slay some dragons you put forth your best effort. If we sound like the right guild for you, head over to our website and toss in an application, if you’re able, we’ll get your trial started on the next raid night. If you have any further questions that are not answered in this post, feel free to contact me. Guild Master: Infimyst (Myst#1683) Site: life-wra.shivtr.comInfimyst193 5h
6h [H-RPPVP]<Sunblood Bulwark> ... Many have asked “are they any Sin'dorei military organizations anymore?” While there are, not many give what people want. Structure, unity, organization, and a force to be feared by Silvermoon’s enemies when they enter any of Quel'thalas's territories (a home defense). A powerful mixture of RP and PVP, we will be building our forces for Battle for Azeroth (but of course with a week or two without events so we can all experience the expansion). ... Events posted on the calendar and announced in the Discord several times beforehand so you will be sure to know when they are, even if you forget. ☛ A medium to heavy RP atmosphere where we encourage everyone to be respectful OOC and to remember that irl comes first. ☛ Helpful community of people that will get you to where you want to be with your writing as well as your experience within the guild. ☛ Opportunities of growth based on your character’s actions IC and your activity and attitude OOC. ☛ A place for any of your blood elves to fit into the military regime. ☛ An understanding team of officers that will help you to the best of their ability ☛ A zero tolerance policy for toxicity and rudeness to players both in the guild and outside of it (with some exceptions to events that took place prior to joining the guild). ☛ Detailed campaigns and an array of event types that can include gathering, diplomacy, crafting armor and weapons for the Sunblood Bulwark, infiltration, training, artifact requisition, and anything you can think of that would fit. ☛ More rewards and better opportunities when you work as a team instead of by yourself. ☛ And so much more! ... Our goal is to provide an immersive, military experience that combines the three primary military forces of Quel'thalas, but also providing the growth new or old characters need to cement character progression through as accurately as possible military RP, or what we feel fits in the WoW universe. At the moment, we have very few ranks. But as time goes on, and we obtain a specific amount of members, we will add more ranks and make opportunities of growth in the chain-of-command more possible for every member. ... Right now, it is open enrollment so simply send a message or mail to Sineros, Pendant, or Disappointed with any questions. Open enrollment won't last too long!Sineros7 6h
6h [A] RP Publishing House (OOC & IC) Flyers have been hung up around the city promoting a new Publishing house. ∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ Harvest Moon Publishing ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙ Looking to publish your newly written story? Harvest Moon Publishing is searching for authors with the passion to share their work with all of Azeroth and beyond. We provide everything needed to help your work be a success from the beginning. We ensure your manuscript is up to standard by providing critical feedback as well as editing services before crafting the perfect cover. Once finished, the book is placed on the shelf with other great works ready to be sold to the public! From creation to publication, we do it all! We see to it that your work makes it into the hands of hungry readers! See our new storefront in Stormwind’s Mage Quarter! Inquire about our bookbinding services as well! OOC Important Note: TRP3: Extended would be needed in order to create and receive any books. With the addon, if you have created a book yourself, simply give it to me and it will be ready for distribution. If you wish to have one created for you, I am more than willing to do so. PST or send mail and we can work something out. As well as the creation of the book, if needed, I also am willing to provide my editing services as it is my real life profession. Yes, I am roleplaying essentially what I want to do in real life. The Process Set up a meeting both IC and OOC to go over the book. Standard editing if needed. If more time is needed for editing, discussions will follow. Once editing is complete, formatting of the text within the addon will be done. An about the author page and summary can be added if desired. This can include an IC profile as well as an ooc profile that might link to any blog or page. The book will be "sold" at market events or whenever the shop is open.This is a new endeavor for me and therefor a work in progress. All advice is appreciated. A blog is in the works that will be used to share work there as well. If any artists would be willing to offer their services for this project as well, artwork could be added to books (a link in the TRP book and the actual thing in the blog with credit). I want to thank Risri for the idea with the amazing Teldrasill book they created.Lynae2 6h
7h [A-RP] Voidstriders ... About the Voidstriders The Voidstriders are a new void elf exclusive heavy RP guild looking for new recruits! We're a military-based guild with a Farstriders theme, with uniforms and drills. We have weekly events, both social nights and story-driven missions, which use our own unique D20 system emphasizing control over the void. All void elves are welcome. Although we are primarily a Farstrider-themed group, we accept void elves of all classes: Shadow priests to help the rangers overcome the whispers, mages to provide support and portals, warlocks to rain fel upon the enemy. We strive to create a friendly OOC environment to allow people to make new friends and meet other void elf RPers. Members are welcome and encouraged to create their own events in addition to the weekly ones to further their own character's development and plotlines. We're also LGBT+ friendly! Contact Us If all of this sounds interesting to you, please apply to join us! We require a short and easy application, followed up by a brief IC induction. The application, along with screenshots, guild rules and guidelines, and more can all be found at our website, located here: https://www.guilded.gg/voidstriders. In addition, you can ask questions here in this thread, or contact me in game (Leynarria).Leynarria15 7h
7h [H] <Disappointment> recruiting all H/Mythic! Thank you for your interest in <Disappointment>! We're a newly formed semi-hardcore Horde-side raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. <Disappointment> is composed of a group of like-minded raiders intent on progressing through end-game content at a competitive, but still enjoyable pace. We pride ourselves on a fun atmosphere, while staying true to our roots and downing bosses or raising our io scores. If we're not having fun, we're doing it wrong, but if we're not killing bosses - we're still doing it wrong. Though currently rather small, our current members are made up of seasoned raiders, whom have all experienced Heroic Uldir content, Mythic Antorus, and Mythic Tomb. As we are somewhat fresh, <Disappointment> is still looking for basically everything to fill our core roster. We are searching for exceptional players with a can-do attitude, as well as abilities to grasp mechanics, play with a team, and make sure they are constantly improving with their class. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday 6-9 PM server Thursday 6-9 PM server Sunday 6-9 PM server We are currently recruiting: Healers (Disc Priest, Hpal, Rdruid, Rshaman, Mistweaver) Melee DPS (Rogues, Death Knights, Warriors, Monks) Ranged DPS (Warlocks, Mages, Boomies) Even if your class is not listed ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Raiding Application: https://tinyurl.com/disappointapp WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Disappointment If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please feel free to contact either WereCorgi#1310 or clokwerk#1142 via Btag.Anjalline27 7h
7h RIP West Virginia Today is Reclamation Day, Wyrmrest. Bethesda was content only for a short period of time to nuke Boston. Now they're going after all of West Virginia. Sylvanas should take notes. Who has played the game so far? What are your opinions on it? All I've heard is the whining of amateur streamers complaining that it's an MMO, something they told us it would be from the start. Feel free to leave contact names or whatever here if you want to group up in the wasteland. I'll be diving in later to see what's up.Topsail29 7h
7h [H] 3/8M <Inside Joke> Wyrmrest Accord *Edit: We are currently 3/8 Mythic, Ranked 10th on our server, and looking to make it 4/8 by the end of the week. We are currently in dire need of an experienced MAGE. Hit me up asap if you're interested! Hey there kiddo, we're Inside Joke and WE WANT YOU! About Us We're a late night raiding guild with members mostly based in the US who work at night and want a raid time that suits them. We also accommodate others who are around at our times as long as they are reliable enough to turn up to raid. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12am server time! (Our server is on Pacific Time). You can find us on the Wyrmrest Accord server! Our guild was founded in Legion after breaking off from a more restrictive one. Since then we've been knocking down mythic bosses like it's going out of style. We managed to get to 6/11M before pre-patch despite starting late and having middle-to-end-of-the-tier recruitment issues. We love to have fun and laugh in discord, sometimes teasing others, but never malicious. You won't need very tough skin to fit in, just a decent sense of humor. :) We love M+ and PvP as well. What We Want We're looking for raiders with a good sense of personal responsibility, awareness and skill to join/become alternates for our mythic raiding team for BFA. We would like a strong foundation of raiders who will arrive on time to our raids with the necessary materials. We expect to put some real competition out to the other mythic guilds on this server. We are currently 3/8 Mythic If you think this is for you, and you would like to try out mythic raiding or would like to be a member of the team please contact either myself or one of these other lovely people either on the forums here or on Bnet. Kaveen#1351 - Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM ** SoapingDuck#1721- Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM ** Feel free to contact us with any questions you have and hopefully we can get you in on the joke!Kaveen0 7h
7h <The Final Frontier>[H] 7/8 H Uldir LFM! Greetings! <The Final Frontier> is looking for more members for our Horde-side mythic raid team! We are an active, LGBTQ+, friendly multi-game community that dedicates itself to providing a fun, enjoyable, and friendly home for all gamers! As a group, we are full of wonderful, generally mature, and relaxed people, with many of us forming lasting friendships through the games we play together that continue on into games outside of WoW! If you are looking for a place to log into and find a group, or just a place where you can chat with people in guild, look no further! We offer a competitive raid team, a cross-realm community to aid in forming mythic dungeons, and help if you are new to raiding or would like to improve your raiding skill. Interested? Have questions? Please message us directly at Rikka#1590 or Bloodrose#12670, or /who The Final Frontier and ask a member to point you in the direction of an officer. Raid nights: Tues and Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Low levels/non-raiders always welcome! PST for info! \o/ Happy Gaming! \o/Qioshi7 7h
8h Old soul looking for guild I've been around for a while (CD rom Warcraft was where it all started for me LoL) taking breaks here and there. My recent break was several years, prior to the end of MoP to Legion). I had so many friends then. Now... everyone is gone =( I've been in a few guilds (not a guild hopper and really hate leaving one) but every time there's either barely anyone on (full of alts), no one talks or it's just very segregated into a certain few who actually engage in conversation. Not knocking them, or even the one that I'm currently in. However, I am so so so very "alone". I'm a casual player. Not big into raiding aside from raid finder or random mythic runs here and there. What I'd like to be a part of is an active group similar to my own interests. Those interests are as follows: *Roleplay (I'm open and working on rebuilding or creating stories on several alts) Helping others with their RP as well (Except don't ask me about WoD because I still havent quite figured that one out still >.>) *Running old content raids from vanilla to legion for fun, mogging gear, getting all those wonderful guild achievs by working together *Finding secrets and attaining cool stuff like toys, pets, mounts... (just got the mailman, lucid nitemare, Uuna's story all the way through and as recently as last night the fabulous Baa'l demon goat) I'd even help others get them too! And all these things are great but doing them alone is B O R I N G. I miss the jokes and laughter and bonding, making friends. I'm not quite sure what has happened but the community feels so... different now. And this isn't just on one server per se, it feels like the general rule. But I am an older, laid back, helpful and fun person and play the same way. No drama here. Just enjoying the game for what it is, lore and all. Does a guild like this even exist anymore? If so let me know because I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a part of it.Yelisa4 8h
8h [A-RP Event] Grace of Elune (12/2/18) A note written in familiar script but seemingly heavier than before appears on the message boards of the Alliance: ... OOC: Are we back? We’re sort of back. There are many exciting things coming for nelves, and it’s about time we prepare ourselves for it! IMPORTANT OOC NOTE: While this will follow the same structure as previous events, with a sermon then ending with a blessing, the blessing itself will contain content that is bloody and somewhat gorey. The sermon itself will be PG and safe as always, and I will let you all know when the sermon ends and the bloody bit begins so you may excuse yourself if necessary. If you have any questions, please contact me in-game on Roraelis or on tumblr at autumnal-eclipse.tumblr.com When: December 2nd, 6pm Server time. Where: Twilight Grove, Duskwood (picture below) **Should anyone need help getting there, please contact me prior to the event and I will be happy to fly anyone over! Please make sure to whisper me in-game as I will not be checking tumblr often** What: A brief sermon on the wonders of Elune, ending with a blessing. Why: To prepare ourselves for what is to come, and to reignite our faith. Who: Led by Roraelis, everyone is allowed to attend. While invites are not mandatory, they will be offered for those who need help in finding the location. Please note though- this is a sermon event with the focus on one speaker. During the sermon try to keep emotes and /say to a minimum so that the event text does not get lost in chat spam, and everyone can read what is being said. :) If you have any questions, suggestions, or even requests on what topic I should cover, feel free to hit me up-game on Roraelis! I also have a calendar event for it in-game so if you’d like to be added get in touch with me!Roraelis3 8h
9h [A] 3/8M <Battle Hardened> LF Heals/Ranged! <Battle Hardened> is a casual raiding guild with two raid teams and enough perseverance (or self hatred) to raid up to the very last week of each tier. Established in WoD as a PVE guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of content together, and yet still enjoy hanging out outside raid time. On any given night you’ll find our members running m+ or pugging content for fun, or just simply hanging out in discord. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to down progression bosses but still enjoy their time doing so. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism....Requirements Discord (with working mic) 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided) Ability to receive constructive criticism Hatred of puns and terrible jokes Progression Mythic Team 3/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir Heroic Team 7/8 Heroic Uldir 8/8 Normal Uldir ...How to Apply/Trial Fill out the application at battlehardened.shivtr.com. If everything looks good on the application, we’ll contact you to set up a raid trial. Raid trials take anywhere from 2-4 weeks while we watch your performance, attitude, and how well you mesh with our raid environment. During that time you’ll be able to hang out in discord and run m+/pugs with us get to know our members. If you don’t quite meet the gear/skill/experience requirements, you’ll be eligible to retrial for our raid team(s) after a two week period, or just chill in the guild as a social member until you want to try again for a permanent raid spot. Contact Information If you have additional questions/comments, feel free to talk to any of our officers/veterans. Guild Master - Shalathe (valannia#1629) Officers - Aquilean, Charnoble, Subspirit Veterans - Bê, KeldionShalathe33 9h
9h WoW Workshops: Learn. Share. Discuss. Hey! I'd like to bring to your attention a community-oriented out of character project called WoW Workshops. Workshops are out of character seminars with a variety of speakers where you are invited to come, share, learn, and enjoy the act of sharing and learning together. We cover many topics such as history and how it applied to World of Warcraft roleplay, how to play villains and evil characters as well as heroic ideas, creating and making neat graphics for event posters, class and racial lore and more! Want to run your very own Workshop? Contact us and we'll set you up with whatever you need! It's our goal to have as much good old sharing and learning crammed into this place as we can manage. Please don't hesitate to volunteer if you don't feel confidant enough to lead your own yet, too. We use a Discord server at https://discordapp.com/invite/rTvdt6 and a Tumblr at https://wow-workshops.tumblr.com/ with alot of information. Our next seminar is on November 21st, 630pm server in Discord and the topic this month is Mage Class Lore and Roleplay. We have two slots open for speakers with Fizzwop talking about technomagic. Our next planning meeting is in Discord on November 28th at 630pm and there's a monthly poll to determine the following month's topic of discussion, so if you have a particular subject of interest be sure to join in and get involved.Veendell4 9h
9h [A-RP] Kal'Serrar is now Recruiting [[Temporary Recruitment : 7 SLOTS OPEN]] Kalimdor offensive RP guild. Are you tired of being a side character? Feel like you’re only a number or just a spectator? Is your character disgusted with the Horde’s action? Do they think the Horde monsters, a band of marauding thieves, or a disease upon Azeroth? Do they yearn to take action, fight back, and reclaim Kalimdor? Join Kal'Serrar! We’re a guild going strong for several months now, and have completed four story campaigns! So far, the brave adventurers of Kal’Serrar have dismantled an Azerite siege engine factory in Azshara, fought tirelessly through the War of Thorns, destroyed an Azerite mine in the sands of Silithus, and hunted a Cenarion artifact long-lost in the cursed lands of Drustvar! They’ve clashed steel against naga, Old God minions, witches, and, of course, the fiends of the Horde disease. The battles have been hard-fought, but they have thus far risen triumphant! We are opening recruitment to fill slots for our upcoming campaign, which will likely be in Stonetalon Mountains! We have eight open slots that we want to fill with active, friendly, and talented RPers! If you have any questions or are interested in joining, you can contact Margö, Consagar, Feylara, or Kleafwhistle in-game! Otherwise you can reach the officers on Discord at Consagar: Abyis#6379 Margo: Moe#9145 Margo can be reached by Btag at Moe#1898 --- Q&A Q: What does Kal’Serrar mean? A: It is Darnassian for Blade of the Stars! Q: What kind of guild are you? A: We are a heavy RP guild with kaldorei themes! Our plot focuses on the faction war in Kalimdor, but we do venture out and explore other themes and plots. Q:Is there a race requirement or are certain classes excluded from your guild? A: Anyone willing to fight the Horde is welcome! That said, those of arcane or darker magics can expect to be treated with IC prejudice. Q: So you’re not a furry guild? A: Nope! We’re a kaldorei-themed guild! However, many of our members are worgen whose characters align more with kaldorei themes and plots than those of more Gilnean-focused guilds. Q: Can you tell me more about the guild’s central plot? A: Our characters are a group of people with a deep love for Kalimdor and fed up with the pacifist ways of the Alliance. They believe the Horde, particularly Sylvanas and her new Scourge - the Forsaken-, is a disease upon Azeroth, and they wish to be the cure. No longer will we sit back and wait to defend against the Horde, we are attacking their territory and reclaiming our stolen land! Q: What do you expect from your members? A: We expect fair and quality roleplay from the members of the guild. OOC drama is not the cost of RP. You will be removed from the guild if we believe you are causing problems. As for activity, we value our players, and an empty guild isn't something they want to see, so we ask that all of our members remain active in the community. Q: How big of a guild are you? A: We are e a close-knit community! We're small and want to stay that way! Maybe two to three dozen players, with an emphasis on activity! Q: How active is your guild? A: We are very active! Outside unforeseen circumstances, we host two to three events per week! Typically, there's a main plot event, a night where our alts hang out together, and casual RP night for our main characters. Q: So… you’re sure you’re not a furry guild? A: Look, we just happen to appeal to a lot of worgen, since they can’t get in with other Kalimdor guilds that are night-elf exclusive. Q: Does your guild require an interview? A: Yes! Our interview has two parts: OOC and IC. The first part involves us going over our core guild rules with you and asking a few questions about your RP. The second involves a small RP interaction. Doing either does not guarantee admittance into the guild. Q: Do you use a combat system for RP events? A: Yes! We use a simplified D&D inspired system created by the GMs and officers. You gain EXP from events and you can build your character however you like by placing the points you gain from leveling up into your preferred stats such as melee expertise, spell expertise, etc. Q: Do you have a raid team? A: We've been asked this a lot, and no, we do not. We are an RP guild first and foremost and RP will always be the priority. Q: Do you do any PvP? A: We used to, but after Battle for Azeroth launched, we haven’t had the best of luck (maybe if Alliance would focus the healers that’d be different). So, we’ve stepped away from our PvP events. Q: I still think you’re a furry guild. A: That’s not a question, but… Getting the “Classy Worgen” achievement doesn’t make us a furry guild, even if it’s our only achievement like- Oh God… ---Margö5 9h
9h [Recruiting] Sundered Skull Clan H RP/RP-PVP After many years communing with the Elements, Dromtar has returned to Orgimmar to take up the banners of the Horde and Sundered Skull one more. He sees his beloved Horde full of strange new races and people, and wishes nothing more than to live out his remaining years in the company of his brother and sister Orcs. ((If you're looking for some old school non-Maghar Orc RP, hit me up, I'm always up for RP and helping build the Orc community to the heights it once was.)) Regards, DromDromtar7 9h
9h [H-RP Event] The Bloodhoof Story Circle In times of war and strife, it is important to still take the time to enjoy the quiet moments, to remember your history, and to learn of other cultures. And there is no better place to do as such than at Story Circle: A tradition that Wyrmrest Accord has seen for years! Though the concept a Story Circle is certainly not a unique one, and there have been many done through the years both on other servers and on Wyrmrest Accord, this Story Circle has gone on without fail for years upon years, near the formation of the server itself! First hosted by Earthspear, and now by the Wolfmane Tribe, the history of Story Circle could be a story itself! So come, join us in this tradition, and listen to some stories or even tell one of your own! What is this? This is the weekly Story Circle! When is this? Story Circle is every single week on Sunday, at 6:30 PST/ST! Where is this? Story Circle takes place in Bloodhoof Village always, unless otherwise stated! Specifically, by the bonfire! Who is it for? Since Story Circle takes place in Bloodhoof Village, NPCs are typically not going to be too friendly toward Alliance and as such we do advertise this as a Horde event. That said, if some friendly Alliance do happen to drop in and sit with the group, we certainly won't turn them away! Though be aware you probably aren't really going to understand the stories being told. Why?: To carry on tradition! Rules of Story Circle We're pretty laid back at Story Circle, but we still do ask for attendees to follow certain guidelines in order to show respect for storytellers! 1. Stories MUST be PG-13. Follow Blizzard TOS and don't be telling any naughty stories! 2. No PVP at Story Circle! Even if there's an Alliance that's running around murdering all nearby NPCs, we request you don't fight them as it can be highly disruptive to the speaker! 3. I think it goes without saying, just don't troll in general! It can be extremely upsetting when you finally work up the courage to tell a story and somebody starts dropping toys on you! 4. While people are more than welcome to talk and emote during stories, please try not to overdo it and do avoid having an in-depth conversation about your wife and kids in /say while there is a story going on! Take such conversation to /party, please! 5. Really, overall, just be respectful to the speaker! 6. If you do not follow these rules, depending on what it is you're doing, you may be blocked and reported. 7. And to any onlookers that see someone behaving inappropriately during Story Circle, do not respond to them! It only encourages. If it is worthy of such, just report and ignore! 8. Enjoy the stories! <3 FAQ Are only tauren welcome? Nope! While the Circle is intended to expose more folks to tauren culture, anyone is welcome to show up and listen, or tell a story! We've had orcs tell stories of battles, trolls tell stories about their loa, pandaren tell old fables from their homeland, and more! How long can stories be? It is highly recommended to keep your story roughly 15 minutes or less! Though we understand if it goes a little over. My story is way longer than 15 minutes! What do I do? You can break it up into parts! Tell part 1 one week, and part 2 the next! How many stories are told each week? How long do you accept storytellers? Depends on how many volunteers we get, and we can have anywhere from 1 storyteller a week to 20 or even more! We go for as long as there are stories to tell! Or until the host passes out from exhaustion. So if you come in late, don't hesitate to ask the host to tell a story! Who is the host again? The Wolfmane Tribe hosts Story Circle each week! Do I have to tell a story? Not at all! You can just sit and listen. Nothing wrong with that! I want to tell a story but I have to go in half an hour, and I don't know if the host will get to me before then! Let the host know and they can bump you up a spot! We try to be flexible and if you need to go soon we can make you the next storyteller, or if you're still making dinner we can move you back! Hope to see you all at Story Circle!Karanga15 9h
9h Spyro Reignited Thread I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ANYMORE, WE'RE SO CLOSE, JUST TWO DAYS AWAY! I am so ready to look at the new worlds for every single level, I'm going to play 'em all in order, and I am SO GOD DAMN READY FOR THIS. GIVE IT TO ME NOWBanrok10 9h
10h [H] Pandaren Social Posted around the Jade Forest is the following flier: The Drunken Hozen in Dawn's Blossom is hosting a social gathering in celebration of Pilgrim's Bounty. Enjoy food, brew, and fellowship with friends and family, this Friday at 6:00 PM On 11/16/2018 at 6:00 pm server time (8 central, 9 eastern) a social gathering will be held in the tavern at Dawn's Blossom for Horde pandaren roleplayers interested in getting to know other pandaren roleplayers, and roleplay guilds. While this event heavily focuses on Pandaren, anyone who is Horde is welcome to attend! The goal is to relax, have fun, and make some friends! Questions Is the gathering meant for Horde-loyal Pandaren or Pandaren who happen to be Horde OOC? The restriction of the event towards Horde pandaren is OOC. ICly neutral Pandaren may attend, but for convenience it would be best that everyone in attendance is OOCly the same faction. Can I come on an Alliance Pandaren? If an Alliance Pandaren wants to come, they may, but the event is focused on Horde roleplayers and the primary language spoken OOC will be orcish. Who can I whisper to get a calendar invitation? You can whisper Kai, Shutakeshi, or Emeraldstorm. Who can I whisper to get a raid invitation the night of the event? Shutakeshi Will Cross RP be enabled? There are no plans to enable Cross RP. If anyone has it and wishes to use it, they can, but the event will not require any add-ons. Will there be any activities or games? There may be some drinking games or a party game done, but this is largely dependent on what time permits (for players in North America, at least, it would not take a lot of time for things to start running late). There might be time to run a Mafia/Werewolf/Town of Salem game. In the future we can hopefully organize something that starts earlier in the day with planned activities. For now the focus is to socialize. Are there any guilds I can expect to see? The following guilds have been contacted and may possibly attend: <Steelpaw Shaodin> A militaristic pandaren clan held together by the principles of strength, valor and vigilant desire to see their people reach new heights of power. <The Kui Zhang Society> is a close-knit clan of Huojin Pandaren that seek to act as a sanctuary for their displaced kin that don't align with the Horde's current direction under Warchief Sylvanas. <Yingsu Village> is a Pandaria-focused guild that focuses on crime, secrecy, in-character drama, and honor amongst thieves.Shutakeshi8 10h
10h [A] The <Blackmarch> is recruiting! Hello Wyrmrest Accord! <Blackmarch> is opening up it’s doors for recruitment efforts for Battle for Azeroth now that we're in full swing. We are a small (but not clique-y) group of friends and family who have (mostly) been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla and formed the small core of previous raid efforts from Burning Crusade up to Icecrown Citadel until we shifted to a PvP and small group content focus in Cataclysm on Wyrmrest Accord. Blackmarch hopefully serves as an opportunity to get on the ground floor of something if you don’t meet firmer requirements or balk at the size of other organizations. Your win rate, experience, and current item level are irrelevant to us as long as you’re actively trying to get better. All I ask is patience as we build momentum, we will not swell in size overnight. Guild Recruitment We're back in open recruitment! Real life and burn out has unfortunately harrowed our numbers somewhat and while we wait for 8.1 to bring some life back to those accounts, we're pushing the doors wide open for any outcasts and orphans who'd like a home. For organized content, we're lacking in healers and ranged DPS - read on! PvE (Raiding, Mythics, Expeditions): We're currently recruiting for single night raiding (5/8N 3/8H), 6PM to 10PM EST on Sunday nights. Our average Mythic+ key is 8-10 and we've begun appearing in the upper leaderboards on Wyrmrest Accord as some of the only All Wyrmrest groups. PvP: We're looking to start a Rated BG group (still). We have a few 3's teams, casual 2's players, and form regular random BG groups and War Mode farm groups. Casual: Just want to hang out, do stuff on occasion, and just have people to chat with? Toss us a line and let me know you're just looking for a home over your head. One Family, Multiple Homes: While not our main focus, we have a Horde sister guild <Blackmarch Red> as well as plans for "Blackmarch Classic Blue/Red" when Classic is live. Heck, we have a guild in Elder Scrolls Online as well. Guild Rules The core principle of “Be excellent to each other.” We treat all individuals and groups with respect. We seek positive attitudes and personalities, with less “Ugh I hate this !@#$ing game”, even though we know sometimes you can’t help a bad day outburst. We’re all adults, however, expect profanity (except slurs.) There is no tolerance for harassment towards your fellow guildmates and fellow players. Guild Alliances In addition to recruitment, I am also actively calling for conversation with the leaders and members of smaller family/friend oriented guilds and groups who don’t want to leave their guilds or themes. These conversations will be around pooling resources and availabilities in order to get more people in front of the content they want to do, and be treated fairly for their efforts no matter what flag they fly. If you’re interested, you can respond to me via the forums, reach either myself in game (Opherial), Wolf, or Octaavia. OR - Bridges#1120 (Opherial's BattleTag) Siduri#1686 (Octaavia's BattleTag) https://blizzard.com/invite/XBYglhZWp (Battle.net Social Group) We have a Discord server but for the sake of keeping things organized, it will be reserved for members or allied guild members only.Branduran25 10h
12h An Open Letter to All RP Communities Aelamdor170 12h
14h Stormwind U's Monthly Debate! (A) Stormwind University is proud to announce the subsequent dates of our monthly Debate Series in 2018! (Still going strong since March 2016!) WHAT: Citizens of Stormwind City and all throughout Azeroth! Stormwind University wants to hear YOUR opinions on some of our world’s most vexing dilemmas! Once every month, the Alliance’s greatest scholars, philosophers, free thinkers, and - yes! - even and especially adventurers, are openly invited to get together and duke it out in the intellectual arena! Whether we’re debating the cause of conflict, solutions to a long-standing dilemma, historical and/or present day speculations or perhaps what the future may hold, we can guarantee this: You’ll leave seeing our world just a little bit differently! All are welcome to attend! This is a community-wide event, and we’re looking for interested parties to be guests in our audience forum, as well as eager participants to fill out our debate team rosters for the scheduled dates listed below! WHEN: The SECOND Wednesday of each month at the 7th bell of the evening ((7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern)). WHERE: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University's salon rooms on the main campus! *** For courtesy and convenience, summons will be provided via Raid invitation to the Debate group, for audience members and debaters alike! Please be sure to whisper our advertised Point Of Contact on the date of the event for assistance and/or further information! *** WHO: Any debate will consist of at least two debaters, which anyone can volunteer for. (Preferably, in advance of the event date!) As this event is conducted ICly, unique and interesting takes on the topic are expected and in fact, encouraged! Presently, there is a hard cap of six debaters total for our panels - two teams of three, who will each take one side of the debate topic at hand. FORMAT: After stating the session’s topic, our debate begins by each of our speakers, in order, making their opening statements — a clear and concise statement, made up of no more than three chat boxes worth of dialogue - declaring the argument they’ll defend for the duration of the event. This order will be determined by our designated proctor and will be constant throughout the entire debate. Following this, the debaters, in order, will have chances to speak over a number of rounds. Using no more than three chat boxes worth of dialogue, they may defend, rebut and, of course, debate theirs and their rivals’ claims! There is no hard limit for the number of rounds. While we guarantee that no debate will go on for longer than two hours, time taken per round and the number of debaters is too random to establish a definitive round limit. After the speakers have made their closing remarks, the floor will be open to some input from the audience. Three or four audience members - time permitting - may be called upon to add their opinion. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ DEBATE TOPIC: "Is there any ground for reconcilliation between the Kaldorei and the Horde?" ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Awesome! Where do I sign up?: It’s easy! Feel free to contact me, Lestuu or Caniell via whisper or in-game letter (IC or OOC), detailing your/character’s take on an upcoming topic! We’re looking for interesting, unique opinions, and we’re excited to hear what you’ve got in store for us! We can also be contacted via social media at http://stormwinduniv.tumblr.com/ In addition, we're also glad to accept suggestions for future debate topics from throughout our wonderful community! Of course, due credit for any debate topic suggestion that we may use will be given, along with a mention & thank you upon presentation of said topic!Amaranthaea89 14h
14h Stormwind U's Monthly Colloquium! (A) Stormwind University is proud to announce the first date of our ongoing monthly Colloquium Series in 2018! WHEN: The THIRD Wednesday of each month at the 6th bell of the evening ((7pm Pacific/10pm Eastern)). WHERE: The Hall of Explorers, Ironforge. WHAT: Stormwind University professors and volunteer guest speakers from all throughout the Alliance will present fascinating talks on academic subjects of importance to us all - delivered in a friendly and non-academic tone that everyone can understand and enjoy. Topics may include, but are not at all limited to: • History • Religion • Biology • Alchemistry • Martial arts and sparring • Lore • First aid • Defense against dark arts • Herbalism • The art of relic recovery • Mechanized automatons and other engineering topics • Performing arts • Psychology in the modern world •Alliance law and jurisprudence And many more! LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS: Are you an expert in your field and can explain it in simple terms to a knowledge-thirsty audience? Feel free to SIGN UP! We have spots open throughout the year, but they do fill up fast! Talks should be at least 25-30 minutes in total, but feel free to spend up to one hour presenting your lecture, as needed! Furthermore, please take into account the potential for audience questions and allow for additional time accordingly! To propose a talk: - Send an in-game mail ((OOC or IC, your choice!)) to Amaranthaea, Caniell or Lestuu - Whisper any member of the Stormwind University membership - Contact us through social media at http://stormwinduniv.tumblr.com/ NEXT TALK: November 21st at 7pm (Server time) TOPIC: "The Art and Philosophy of Jihui" LECTURER: Kunbo Kettleclaw, Steepmaster of the Bronze TalonsAmaranthaea75 14h
14h [A] DFC –late evening raiding/RP You’ve maybe run through her, but the observant would note that a flashy Gilnean had been seen often in various inns in Boralus. Always dipping in, with a gaze that sweeps the room, muzzle uplifted right before a curling of the lips in distaste as she heads over to speak with the barkeep. She leans in, the brim of her hat almost brushing the ‘keep’s forehead. Those sitting nearby might hear some of that conversation: “Making the rounds.” “Loners looking for good work.” “Robbery at the price you charge for no names.” “We want shields.” There’s a Guild Tag on her coat – twin lightning forks over a deep dark. If you went to the Guild Master’s Hall, they’d dig the name up: Deep Forest Caravan. Then you’d ask yourself, is it time for a change; time for challenge? OOC: DFC is recruiting. I’d like for you all to welcome our very own Betilla as our Officer of Recruitment! <party noises> We’re seeking two tanks to round our listing to four. Any and all ranged dps. Two healers that can swap to a dps spec as needed. DFC is an RP guild that incorporates the in-game mechanics, and those out of game resources into our RP. We are ramping up a guild arc in the next few weeks, so now is a good time, RP wise, to join. We raid Tu/We 7-10pm, Server. Applicants must be able to make both nights. We are happy to teach, so don’t let your lack of experience stop you. As long as you bring enthusiasm and an open mind to learning, we’re happy to make room and take time with you. You can see if you can find Betilla in one of the pubs, send an in-game post, or whisper. I’m sure if you were to question the barkeep, he’d give you the information you seek.Mossclaw7 14h
15h Tauren milk and cheese ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Thantris46 15h
15h [Contest] Heart of the Authors 3 (Winners!) Hello once more Wyrmrest Accord! The leaves are changing around me in my home state and with the pre-planned chaos of the holiday season I'm moving my annual writing contest up a few months. If you were around this time + one month last year, you may remember this! If not, that's okay, I'm a Warrior again so I just Ignore Pain my heart feelings. But maybe you clicked this because it says Contest in the title. What kinda contest? What kinda prizes? I am announcing the THIRD Heart of the Authors competition, in which you - yes you, dear writers! - have the opportunity to submit a short fiction piece (1000-5000 word count) in hopes of winning prizes from the Blizzard store because there's a lot more of it now! Previously it was a Heart of the Aspects mount. Remember? The golden dragon thing? With the quality of Blizzard's writing hotly debated across every forum I'm on these days, I thought it topical to let other writers have a shot. The Bureaucracy of Rules So what do you need to know to begin? Here's my rules! They may be updated as the day goes on and people point out things I've forgotten. I think I have a fairly comprehensive list of what I want, which is the best place for me to start. A work of fiction, please. No anecdotal life experiences. Your short story is written on whatever inspires you. War, Noir, Romance, Action, Thriller, Suspense, Insightful, etc. Blizzard universe setting only. WarCraft, StarCraft, Diablo - if you want you can do Hearthstone or some weird mish-mash via Heroes of the Storm! It would be odd to use a different setting in order to win a Blizzard item. Reasonable length. Don't mistake brevity for potency, or length with quality. Write as long as you need to make your story feel alive to you, but keep in mind I'll have a lot of submissions to go through. Alliance and Horde are allowed to compete! Comedy, drama, mature, immature, it doesn't matter. I will try and host these off-forum so regular forum rules don't come down on a really good but extremely graphic piece, or auto-censorship ruins critical words and emotions. To the above that may inspire "adult" writing, keep the top shelf grit at home since this is supposed to be a community viewed event. Steamy romance is fine, graphic sexual torture scenes and overly descriptive "cuddling" will be disqualified. I am, at present, the only judge. You're being judged on writing integrity, style, how well the story flows and if it can thoughtfully move someone, all the better! You have from the minute you finish reading this post until October 31st, 11:59PM EST to submit your piece. I've expanded the timeframe from one month to two months to allow for more submissions, especially as I know many people are heading back to school and university during this time. You have to have an active character on Wyrmrest Accord. So What The Hell Are We Competing For? Writing competitions always end with a stalemate at the very end, it's hard to pick "the best" and you end up with "most best." So I'm expanding the goody list a bit. Two Grand Prize Winners shall receive a Blizzard Store mount! Yeah! Any of 'em! 1st Place Runner Up will receive a Blizzard Store pet of their choice! 2nd Place Runner Up will receive a Hearthstone Welcome Bundle! Everyone Brave Enough To Submit will receive an in game item. I haven't decided what yet. Traditionally it's been a writing themed pet. Submit your submissions to HeartOfTheAuthors@comcast.net, you maintain all creative control over your work and it WILL NOT BE HOSTED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. Please include your character name, Battle Tag or main forum handle so I can contact you easier, and also if you would or would not like it to be hosted on a community visible site - yes, this year I will get the site up and running too god damnit. Good luck, and good writing! TinyURL link for anyone who wants to help promote in game, in your Blizzard communities, or on various Discords: https://tinyurl.com/HoAContest2018 Questions, Comments, Concerns? Contact me @ Forum: You're already here! Email: HeartOfTheAuthors@comcast.net B.Net: Bridges#1120 Discord: Ben#2770 In Game: Branduran@WyrmrestAccordEvadyn57 15h
15h (H) Weekly Tavern-crawl, The Zacalo New day LEVEL 1'S CAN TAKE THE BOAT FROM ECO ISLAND TO ZAND'ALAR. after that just come on over and lets troll it up!!! (Horde; Non-warmode) hosted by "the trolls of Azeroth" discord, recurring every Friday Open Tavern-Crawl 5:15 PM Server (8:15 PM EST) in Zocalo for all to join! The Pubs in question will be: "The Hot Tea House" and "The Drunken Drummer". With the phasing going on, contact my toon "Lindorluz" on WrA for an invite! All members will be promoted to Raid Assist so you may accept invites as well as invite others. The more the merrier!. Directions: The zocalo is top left when your looking at Daz'Alor City map and the bars are about half way up that little rectangular strip across from each other. The tea house is on the right and the drummer on the left.Lindorluz31 15h
16h [A & H RP] Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Dates for November: 11th: theme - Pets. Bring a pet with you IC. 25th: theme - Wanderer's Festival There will be an additional Teahouse evening on Wednesday the 21st. After the Stormwind University Colloquium - which starts at 7 pm (server). In Mistfall Village - Show up any time after 8 PM MENU tinyurl.com/QCfallmenu Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Community (for CrossRP users) Invite: https://blizzard.com/invite/E0GkRAKsRyA[/quote] "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." ... The current menu features roasted barley tea (with Yak Butter provided by Zhuona so we can serve it in the traditional Kun Lai style). Aged Ginseng tea is another Autumn treat. MENU: tinyurl.com/QCfallmenu ... What is it? An irregularly scheduled opportunity for informal IC socializing as a bit of variety from the tavern hubs. Come when you want & leave when you need to. Come as a group or come individually: race, class and guild affiliation don't matter. The exact location of the teahouse is flexible. We'll start off in the smaller unnamed tavern that is on the west side (closer to the river & the pet battle master). If things get crowded we'll move to the nearby outside seating area. In that case look for the Sky Lantern (pet) flying above our steep master. How does this work OOC ? Mistfall Village is not officially a sanctuary, but we will be treating it as such for IC purposes. Amiable chars of any affiliation are welcome to attend. However, due to temporary staff shortages you'll need to bring your own Pandaren-speaking translator or make other arrangements. The philosophy of the Quilen & Cloud Teahouse (and of the Bronze Talons both IC & OOC) is consistent with the spirit of jihui - that the game is won only when all players are happy with the outcome. Please be respectful OOC of other people's RP style and immersion preferences, and IC behave with the same sort of decorum that would be expected inside a restaurant in RL. When possible we offer “real” beverages so that people can use the drinking animations IC. But this is about sharing a bit of traditional Pandaren culture, not to turn a profit. Whether it's something tradeable or simply a bit of emoting everything is offered without charge. A bowl for tips will be next to the crane figurine on the counter. Jihui We've worked out a "house rules" version of Jihui that is consistent with the few clues available in lore. It is flexible enough for a small group to play, as well as the typical 2-player game. Why Sunday nights at 8 ? The Wanderer’s Festival is the closest Blizzard comes to an official celebration of the Pandaren elders. It's low-key and local but we get it once a week instead of once a year like the Lunar Festival. It happens twice every Sunday evening – 9 PM and 11 PM server at Turtle Beach. "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." We won't be hosting every Sunday – too much other RP to enjoy :) At first we're shooting for once a month. More often (or other times during the week) by negotiation. Same goes for catering functions at other locations, or providing some interactive ambience as an IC background for other groups' scripted RP events. Map & IC tales available at the Bronze Talons blog ( https://bronzetalons.wordpress.com )Kunboket133 16h
17h (H)RP-PvP or PvP Guilds? Hello, I've recently re-subbed and also picked up my Paladin again as my main. I am a casual RP'er who does love to run BG's, RBG's, Arenas and other cap level content with guild mates. I'd prefer to join a RP-PvP guild but I feel they're pretty rare these days. So honestly, even a guild that isn't 100% PvP or RP would be fine. I'm really just hoping to find a group of new friends/guildmates that enjoy running PvP/PvE content together casually. I'm PST, and typically play in the evenings after 4PM. If anyone knows of a guild that sounds like a match, or close enough, I'm all ears. Thank you. :)Kurukwa1 17h
18h [H/A] RP Event - Club Night Owl Club Night Owl is a dance club that hosts monthly events at The Howling Owl, just upstairs from the rustic coffee shop! Hosted by Saeil Moonblade and Orlando Alleandruin. There will be bartenders serving drinks and Saeil will be providing music as DJ Moonblade! When: Friday, November 16th, 6PM WrA server time Location: Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms We will be in the upstairs of the tavern, the biggest building! All races and factions are welcome! Please feel free to join our Discord server to keep up with future events! https://discord.gg/yRfaFqu If you'd like a calander invite, please reply with your in game name! Or feel free to just show up! Full flyer is at: tinyurl.com/NovClubNightOwlAlarís6 18h
21h [H-PvE] <Tazdingo Ate My Baby> <Tazdingo Ate My Baby> is a new Horde raiding/social guild currently forming it's raid team! We intend to raid normal and heroic, and currently are recruiting: One Holy Paladin Three Ranged/Caster DPSOur raid days/times will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. PST. We have a Discord server and will be using it for raid communication on raid days. If interested, either mail Alvernon in-game or add Velaxus#1603 on battletag. I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Alternatively, if you see me online in-game, just send me a whisper and I'll likely message you back fairly quickly!Alvernon3 21h