Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 18 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya115 Aug 18
Aug 24, 2017 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24, 2017
Oct 1 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1
26m Community Directory The community spam is strong! And with the forums being sort of flooded, I was a bit surprised to see that there wasn't any master thread yet for all the different communities? Though I'm not insanely active on the forums, I figured I would try to get one started for everyone. I shall do my best to update this thread at least once a week, likely once a day or so to start off. Please fill out this form to have your community added! I will simply be copy/pasting what you put down. :) Faction: Horde or Alliance? Community Name: Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other? Description: Link or code: Post your communities! Bnet Groups Faction: Horde or Alliance?: Both (Blizzard Group) Community Name: Oceanic RP Community Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other?: Roleplay Description: A group for oceanic RPers to network, find friends, make plots, find guilds, and RP! Forum link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766086484 Invite Code: https://blizzard.com/invite/WvjaaqzFGV2 Faction: Multiplatform Community Name: Children of the Stars Community Type: RP and Social Description: Kaldorei centric with the theme around the Night Elves, discussing how your character might react to the news of Teldrassil, plans for BFA, making friends OOC and IC, establishing guild connections. Link or code: https://blizzard.com/invite/m4yxrgpsbWk Faction: Cross-Faction Community Name: Nighthaven Community Type: RP Description: [Nighthaven] is a WrA cross-faction community formed in response to the growing animosity between factions after the events of 8.0. Many players and characters want no part in the faction war; this community strives to be a safe haven for those players and characters. The druids of the <Cenarion Circle> cross-faction guild host RP events in Moonglade for peaceful characters of both factions. Link: https://blizzard.com/invite/M4vmRDNfMnxKaranga59 26m
1d The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa114 1d
2d [RP Resource] Herb and Alchemy Guide Hey, Wyrmrest Accord! So, since October 2017, I've been working on a project that documents the herbs and reagents of Azeroth, in great detail, from an in-universe perspective. I think it's finally in a state where I can release it. So far, it contains all the major herbs from every expansion, common reagents, and some of the rarer quest herbs. Since the guide is far too long to put on the forums, I've put it on a tumblr blog. It can be found here: ... I tried to look at where each plant is found, their physical appearance, the lore of the lands they grow, and what they are used for alchemically. They're arranged in several categories, such as region, properties, expansion, and environment so that it's easier for RPers to incorporate them into their RP. Here's a sample entry, for Peacebloom: ... I want to give a HUGE thank you to my guild, Hollowlight Ventures, the community of Moon Guard for the support and love they've shown me throughout this project. I'd also like to thank Cannibal on WrA for making an INCREDIBLE list of plants and letting me use it!(https://wow.gamepedia.com/User:Cannibeans/Plants). If you haven't seen it, you should. I'm going to continue updating the guide, but I hope y'all find it a good resource! I've had a ton of fun writing it. Please let me know what yall think!Greáves11 2d
Aug 17 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella129 Aug 17
12m Horde Raiding Guilds on Wyrmrest? Looking for a guild that can use a resto shaman healer on Wyrmrest Accord. An invite or even a point in the right direction would be great :)Büllwínkle1 12m
13m Character Concept: Half-Gnome? So, I've been tinkering with my future Kul Tiran in my head for a few months now, and after adventuring around in Kul Tiras for a bit, I got a strange idea. We know that gnomes have a pretty strong presence in Boralus and throughout other areas in Kul Tiras. At least, up until all the gnomes in Boralus mysteriously disappeared, which is obviously foreshadowing SOMETHING. So I got to thinking... Can humans and gnomes interbreed? Like, it's implied pretty heavily that the gnomes that have lived in Kul Tiras have lived there for a while - long enough, perhaps, to "cooperate" with the human population in more ways than one. Which means that, if such a thing were possible, there may well be a few half-gnomes wandering around Boralus. And although there's no real lore precedent for it, come on. Gnomes are, biologically speaking, just really tiny humans. If orcs and draenei can be genetically compatible, I don't see why gnomes and humans wouldn't be. The only real issue is that I wouldn't get to use that shiny new Kul Tiran human model, but maybe I could play that for laughs. "You're half-gnome?" "Yup." "But you're so...tall." "My father liked tall women, alright?" I dunno - your thoughts, Wyrmrest Community?Marbelma21 13m
15m 8.1 - Tides of Vengeance Livestream is over, here's what we got! The faction war will be coming back into focus. War Campaigns will resume. "It's time for the Alliance to strike back." Similar to Invasions, Incursions will have Horde/Alliance forces invading an area. WQs will be replaced with a progress bar. I think we all know how this works. Saurfang, Tyrande, Malfurion, and Vol'jin's stories will continue. Heritage Armor for dwarves and blood elves! New Warfront: the Battle for Darkshore. Will feature night elf and Forsaken assets. Two new islands, with lots of touch-ups to Expeditions. Two new raids, the Siege of Zuldazar and the Crucible of Storms. The Siege of Zuldazar will change depending on your faction. 9 bosses for Siege, 2 for Crucible. More complex Azerite Traits incoming. And a bunch of other changes and improvements. Well, WrA, your thoughts?Kazimir369 15m
35m Why Does Genocide Matter-Now? There's a lot of casual genocide in WoW. Sargares wiped out entire planets and races of people who fell to corruption. Eredar targeted the Draenei as they fled Argus Trolls killed Elves, Pandaren, and anyone else as they expanded their territories Mogu frequently warred with themselves as the curse of flesh spread. Satyr's were slain till near extinction after trying to over through night elf society. Orcs committed genocide on a mass scale to the Draenei in the formation of the Horde. Arthas raised entire human kingdoms only to force them back into service of undeath in addition to Stratholm. Garithos slew the newly formed Blood Elves. Centaur campaigned to slaughter the Tauren for a thousand years before being saved by the Horde. And that's just with me picking and choosing things along the timeline without having the current events experienced by the player character in WoW. So why is there such a sense of outrage 'now', from a player standpoint, in a world that treats murder and the disposability of lives almost cartoonishly casual? Keeping in mind that I get that the narrative experience from the ground floor, what stakes that the characters in the setting are supposed to feel is different. For them, the gravity of a life loss and the events that constantly seem to be happening is a real thing to them and I am not discounting that. But the reaction from the playerbase seems to be constantly eager to cry foul over the “complicity of the Horde” in regards to genocide when nearly every faction worth it's weight and then some has been operating that the best solution to any problem is to kill it repeatedly. While it may have to be with the weird place where WoW wants to take itself seriously at times but the suspension of disbelief is delivered poorly can I have explained to me why is there an emotional fixation on the Horde, but every other group, even the characters themselves seem to be free of scrutiny? I mean I remember forum threads of Sky Admiral Rodgers for “High Queen” when she called for fleeing Horde to be machine gun down(which again, I feel is justified in the context of her character) and few(if any) Alliance players feeling any sort of being bothered with that route of the story. Even what constitutes as a “war crime” gets muddled in a setting where using chemical weapons is bad but not having your face ate alive by locus, fireballs, shadow magics, ice picks, and a variety of unconventional as well as gruesome manners we players thin out entire populations is entirely acceptable, even encouraged. Am I the only one who feels like folks are still being a bit dramatic? Why is it a cruel, unspeakable offense now, 15+ years later in the franchise?Lianshí440 35m
54m [SPOILERS] Ashvane So with Tides of Vengeance, it looks like the Horde breaks out Lady Ashvane from Tol Dagor. It seems like she's going to side with the Horde. Probably to gain control over Kul Tiras once and for all. Given that she knows a lot about azerite, are you all ready for Priscilla Ashvane x Jastor Gallywix?Mahoodle37 54m
1h [A RP] Illuridei - Autumn Equinox (Tonight!) Gregor sucked in his breath as he watched from his vantage, huddled behind an old stump. He'd seen kaldorei before but this was different, very different. Before him the graceful figures seemed to float over the ground, long red robes brushing over dry leaves without a rustle. In every hand a lantern, its dim light casting flickering shadows onto the mighty trunks that made the forest's vastness seem close. Most striking of all though was their voices. Raised in song or prayer the human could not tell, but their beauty was such that he blinked back tears and felt a shiver run down his spine. Perhaps they were ghosts, not real elves at all. Only one thing was certain, he'd hold his grandchildren enthralled with his tale of the red robed elves.                           ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ᴳᶦˡᵗʰᵃˢ ᵃᵈ/ᵉᵘ ²⁰⁰⁶ _____________________________________________________________________________ ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎         ‎ ‏‎ ‏‎       ‏‎‏‎QUICK INFO Dress:‏‏‎‏‎ Red or Autumn themed attire with glowing off-hand (torch, scepter or lantern that casts an illumination around your character!) Who: All members of the Alliance are welcome (DH & DK too) When: Saturday Sept 22nd, 5:30 PM (server) Where: Gates of Stormwind City Warmode:  Off ... Illuridei or "The Watcher's Flame" is a turning of the seasons ceremony. Leaves turn from green to a fireworks display of red and gold while heavy headed crops sway in the fields. The autumnal equinox is the ceremony of the Watcher's Flame. It has traditionally been celebrated from the breadbasket of kaldorei society, Ashenvale Forest, but this year will take place in the Kingdom of Stormwind. Held at night, a procession of kaldorei and allies in red clothes bearing lanterns set out from the Gates of Stormwind and pilgrimage through the historic region. At the conclusion of the procession in Lakeshire, each participant will receive the blessing of Elune for strength and wisdom. A bounty of harvest will be offered, where the past can be remembered and memories shared of times gone by. Songs, stories, poems and gifts are all exchanged at this event. This kaldorei headcanon holiday was created back in 2005, and has been celebrated across multiple roleplay realms. We are excited to share it with Wyrmrest Accord this year! ... Beginning at the Gates of Stormwind, event hosts will lead a procession of lantern-bearers through Elwynn Forest, Westfall, Duskwood, and into the Redridge Mountains. Welcome Speeches Opening words by the event organizers. This is also a good time to for participants to acquire holiday gear such as extra robes, luminary off-hand items, and the Inky Black Potion. Socialize The procession is a chance for guilds and individual characters to experience this ancient Kaldorei tradition and participate in an open event with the wider community; a chance to meet old friends, make new ones, and demonstrate your faith to allies and rivals alike. Seasonal Offerings On top of revering Elune and the Ancient Guardians, the kaldorei also revere their ancestors. This reverence is respected in the form of offerings, traditionally rice cakes that are blessed by members of the Sisterhood. Participants are encouraged to arrive to the event with a rice cake. After the procession, guests are welcome to place their offering on the bridge at Lakeshire and say a few words. Story Circles The kaldorei are an ancient race, most of them having lived from hundreds to thousands of years. Most know a great many tales, stories and teaching reminiscences to share with family and friends. After the offerings, guests gather in small groups around Lakeshire for storytelling. Vɪsɪᴛ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ.sʜɪᴠᴛʀ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟsFeyawen14 1h
1h Dance of the Earthmother: Autumn Edition 2018 Summer has come and gone, and as the leaves begin to brown and An’she starts to dim, the Tauren tribes must gather once more to honor the Earthmother and help her prepare for the long months of sleep and rest. And as Autumn begins to settle and everything begins to die, we remember that with death comes life, and life comes death. And so this season our focus shall be on Life and Death -- An’she and Mu’sha. For one cannot be honored without the other. Time: September 23, 4-9 PM ST Location: Camp Mojache, Feralas Themes: Life/Death, An’she/Mu’sha Opening Ceremony 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM We shall gather about in the center of the village to honor the Earthmother and An’she. Story Circle 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM Every Sunday, the Wolfmane Tribe invites all to gather around the bonfire in Bloodhoof Village and listen to stories. This week, we bring Story Circle with us to the Dance of the Earthmother! Story Circle will be help in Camp Mojache alongside all of the other various events. Interactive Storytelling 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM The forests of Feralas hold great importance to tauren tribes of old. And so, the Windsong invite everyone to join them in revisiting the past of one of the most mysterious and darkest tribes of the past: Shadowhoof. We will walk in their hoofsteps, and explore their lives, together. Hippogryph Hatching 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Hippogryphs have always held a large meaning to the Shu’halo residents of Feralas. They represent strength and majesty, courage and leadership. But due to poachers and the increasing rise of conflict across Azeroth, many of the new hatchlings will be left without parents, and as such, might well die. Therefore, you are being asked to assist in caring for the hippogryphs! The next hatching cycle is about to begin, and attendees will be asked to bond with their hippogryphs through a series of games and challenges. The pairing that displays the deepest bond will be asked to stay together while the others will be found homes with the local Tauren tribes. PRIZE: Cenarion Hatchling ($10 store pet) The Great Hunt 6:30 PM - 7:30 Individuals will be directed to go out and hunt within the time limit in groups. The type of beast to be hunted does not matter too awful much, but keep in mind in the competition to follow you will be crafting something from the beast you have hunted! Competition of the Craftsmen 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Within tauren culture, it is important to make use of every part of the beast that you hunt, and what cannot be used is to be buried and honored. To do as such is to honor life, for you honor the life of the beast you have slain, and you create materials that will grant life to those around you in the form of food, clothing, blankets, weapons, and tools. And so, all of this in mind, we are hosting a competition. After the great hunt beforehand, individuals will be asked to craft something by hand and present it to the judges. You must showcase what you have created, and give it a description. Competition shall be judged via rolls but bonus points may also be granted depending on how descriptive you are with the final product! If you did not participate in the hunt, materials for crafting shall be provided for you. PRIZE: Sky Golem Closing Ceremony 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM As An’she sets, we shall gather around in the center of the village once more to honor Mu’sha, and to bury what remains from our kills we did not use. Prayers shall be offered to the spirits of the beasts in hopes that they will continue to grant us good hunting over the cold months.Karanga14 1h
1h [H-Event] Kosh'harg Festival - Sept 22nd ... ... ...Vuraka29 1h
1h Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC. FOR THE DARK LADY With the Banshee Queen’s rise to power during her ascension to Warchief, the might of the Forsaken continues to grow for all to see. No longer the unwanted step-children of the Horde, but rather a competitive power in their own right…however this was not always the case. There was a time when the Kor’kron stalked the halls of Undercity and punished all for the actions of a few. Forsaken forces were kept on a tight leash, prevented from using powerful weapons at their disposal and forced into action as cannon fodder for conflicts such as the Gilnean Invasion. The Forsaken may have seemed to fall in line publicly, but quietly knew the ambitions of those who escaped the grasp of the Lich King could not be held in check forever. It was during this era that the unit known as the Shadows of Lordaeron was born. A versatile group of handpicked agents from all walks of Forsaken society was created with the intention of working behind the scenes, both in the field and laboratories, to accomplish a variety of exotic assignments by any means necessary. This ruthless band of deaders was often deployed on clandestine operations, willing to strip off all identifiers that marked them as Forsaken in order to provide High Command with the option to deny responsibility should they find themselves caught. A rare group motivated solely by their loyalty to the Dark Lady and dedication to the Forsaken Cause, the Shadows of Lordaeron was created to undertake assignments conventional forces could not…or simply would not. OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron is a paramilitary guild among the Horde consisting of a purely undead roster. We are devoted Forsaken or Death Knights (of any race) who pledged their Runeblades in service to Sylvanas. While we do dabble in PVE and PVP from time to time, our main focus is Forsaken RP out and about in the vast world of Azeroth and beyond. We hold regular RP events in various locations which include patrols, briefings, combat missions, apothecary RP and more! If you'd like to follow our journey as a guild here are a few links to some of our previous threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194619285#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16543845164#post-1 IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken Special Operations unit that has undergone many changes since its first inception. War is forever evolving and one either adapts or finds their True Death. Vanguard: The backbone of this unit for when matters require a more physical, direct approach. Led by Captain Sehoro Crestley, they are requested for a variety of assignments ranging from the security of vital Forsaken operatives in the field to deploying into the most chaotic of combat zones in desperate need of veteran reinforcements. Intelligence: While the Vanguard is called upon for a physical presence, our Intelligence Division works with much more finesse. A collection of savvy and resourceful Forsaken who are as adept at handling the collection of information on an enemy as they are at removing their leaders entirely. The Shadows Intelligence network reports directly to Executor Killingfield himself. Research and Development: Science and Knowledge shall forever be two of the Forsaken’s greatest strengths and both of these attributes are put to proper use within our Research and Development Team. Under the watchful eye of Warden Zheco Nol, this group handles controversial experiments and weapons testing in our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity. The Occult: During the Legion conflict it became quite obvious what advantages forbidden areas such as Fel magic and the Void could offer, along with other fringe studies that might aid the Forsaken Cause. Archon Cailias Alveras oversees such research, proving to be as dangerous as it is beneficial. With his recent recruitment of Inquisitors under his tutelage, a new era of Forsaken interrogation has begun. Recruitment: Contact myself or our officers (Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul or Jasreha) with any questions you might have or any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy undead we are are actually quite friendly OOC. VICTORY OR TRUE DEATHKillingfield228 1h
2h Happy Saturday, Wyrmrest! You're all beautiful. Seriously, you're beautiful people. You make a world of make-believe feel almost real and realized with the sheer force of your creativity and originality. You're pleasant, kind, welcoming, colorful, fiercely creative, and never boring. You're artists and poets and writers and story-tellers of the highest caliber. To whoever reads this, don't stop being fabulous.Dernlan8 2h
2h [H] [RP-PvP] <Arathi Warband> Arathi Warband is a Horde RP PVP guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We are a very tight knit group of long time friends, some of which started playing in the early days of WOW, looking to expand our roster with more amazing people in the family who are drama free and passionate about telling a good story, developing their character and raiding some Alliance! We are very diverse in regards to content and will be running heroic and mythic dungeons to help everyone gear up and be ready for the end game. There will always be plenty of PVP whether open world or organized for those passionate about fighting the Alliance and reclaiming land and resources. We will also be holding RP or RP PVP events and just general War Mode fun regularly. We will be using RP or RP PVP to further develop both our personal stories and the guild as a whole. Utilizing the experience of our veteran members we can offer help and coaching for those who struggle with higher end content in both PVE and PVP. As a warband, we are a group of orcs, trolls, tauren and other horde members who came together as one to defend and protect what the Horde once stood for: strength, honor, the song of steel and the stench of the blood of our enemies on the battle field. Our base is located in Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands, a place that was once a symbol of enslavement and defeat, now a raging cry of victory and freedom. As our base of operations, we maintain it and raise our flag high and proud to be the thorn in the Alliance’s back and an undying reminder that we are here to stay and we will protect our kin and lands at all costs. Contact Information Teefyo, Oroc, Kiju, Sharnag or Itiril (contact anyone in guild to find out where these slackers are hiding) Guild Base Hammerfall, Arathi Highlands - Friend and foe alike feel free to pay us a visit. Most active times Weekdays late evening to late night and all weekend Recruitment We currently have open recruitment. Voice Arathi Warband uses Discord. Addons TRP 3 is highly recommended to get the most from interactions within guild and the server. A full list of helpful addons can be found on our discord. Other info Guild mounts during guild events will be the wolf or hog mounts, depending on event. Guild chat is ooc Please note, all levels of RP are welcome as we have everything from novice to loremasters. Our goal has always been to grow together, have fun and create a bloodthirsty paradise! Much, much more to be said. But enough talk, come see for yourself and start your bloody legacy today!Grakka68 2h
2h [Contest] Heart of the Authors 3 Hello once more Wyrmrest Accord! The leaves are changing around me in my home state and with the pre-planned chaos of the holiday season I'm moving my annual writing contest up a few months. If you were around this time + one month last year, you may remember this! If not, that's okay, I'm a Warrior again so I just Ignore Pain my heart feelings. But maybe you clicked this because it says Contest in the title. What kinda contest? What kinda prizes? I am announcing the THIRD Heart of the Authors competition, in which you - yes you, dear writers! - have the opportunity to submit a short fiction piece (1000-5000 word count) in hopes of winning prizes from the Blizzard store because there's a lot more of it now! Previously it was a Heart of the Aspects mount. Remember? The golden dragon thing? With the quality of Blizzard's writing hotly debated across every forum I'm on these days, I thought it topical to let other writers have a shot. The Bureaucracy of Rules So what do you need to know to begin? Here's my rules! They may be updated as the day goes on and people point out things I've forgotten. I think I have a fairly comprehensive list of what I want, which is the best place for me to start. A work of fiction, please. No anecdotal life experiences. Your short story is written on whatever inspires you. War, Noir, Romance, Action, Thriller, Suspense, Insightful, etc. Blizzard universe setting only. WarCraft, StarCraft, Diablo - if you want you can do Hearthstone or some weird mish-mash via Heroes of the Storm! It would be odd to use a different setting in order to win a Blizzard item. Reasonable length. Don't mistake brevity for potency, or length with quality. Write as long as you need to make your story feel alive to you, but keep in mind I'll have a lot of submissions to go through. Alliance and Horde are allowed to compete! Comedy, drama, mature, immature, it doesn't matter. I will try and host these off-forum so regular forum rules don't come down on a really good but extremely graphic piece, or auto-censorship ruins critical words and emotions. To the above that may inspire "adult" writing, keep the top shelf grit at home since this is supposed to be a community viewed event. Steamy romance is fine, graphic sexual torture scenes and overly descriptive "cuddling" will be disqualified. I am, at present, the only judge. You're being judged on writing integrity, style, how well the story flows and if it can thoughtfully move someone, all the better! You have from the minute you finish reading this post until October 31st, 11:59PM EST to submit your piece. I've expanded the timeframe from one month to two months to allow for more submissions, especially as I know many people are heading back to school and university during this time. You have to have an active character on Wyrmrest Accord. So What The Hell Are We Competing For? Writing competitions always end with a stalemate at the very end, it's hard to pick "the best" and you end up with "most best." So I'm expanding the goody list a bit. Two Grand Prize Winners shall receive a Blizzard Store mount! Yeah! Any of 'em! 1st Place Runner Up will receive a Blizzard Store pet of their choice! 2nd Place Runner Up will receive a Hearthstone Welcome Bundle! Everyone Brave Enough To Submit will receive an in game item. I haven't decided what yet. Traditionally it's been a writing themed pet. Submit your submissions to HeartOfTheAuthors@comcast.net, you maintain all creative control over your work and it WILL NOT BE HOSTED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. Please include your character name, Battle Tag or main forum handle so I can contact you easier, and also if you would or would not like it to be hosted on a community visible site - yes, this year I will get the site up and running too god damnit. Good luck, and good writing! TinyURL link for anyone who wants to help promote in game, in your Blizzard communities, or on various Discords: https://tinyurl.com/HoAContest2018 Questions, Comments, Concerns? Contact me @ Forum: You're already here! Email: HeartOfTheAuthors@comcast.net B.Net: Bridges#1120 Discord: Ben#2770 In Game: Branduran@WyrmrestAccordEvadyn30 2h
2h RP Titles/Ranks. Question I'd like to hear answers from my fellow RP'ers on WRA about. Characters with Titles and/or Ranks like Specific Ranks like General, Champion/Major, Sgt, Ect or Nobility for I guess the Alliance Lord/Lady, Count/Countess, Duke, Ect When people give themselves these ranks but then you get into a conflict with them and they throw said title/rank around How should you react ? Back in WotLK I named Kiethoo an Overlord. I tried to avoid ever talking down or pushing my rank on anyone else, but I kept the flavor of it for the fun parts. If I saw someone in Grunt Armor I would salute them or I might walk up and ask them questions or tell them to sharpen that Axe! For story reasons during Cata I had Kiethoo get demoted by Malkrok down to grunt even switching back to Grunt armor for awhile, then a oathbreaker during the rebellion. Thanks to Prier and some other great Hordies, I was able to get my Grunt Title on Kiethoo and then Sgt. So since I had the Sgt title, I made Kiethoo a "Kor'Kron" Sgt. after Mists was over. Now and then I'll run into someone with a higher RP Rank that talks down to me and I just sorta accept it, as either part of my having been demoted or the tainted stain of being a Kor'Kron after Garrosh. But how do you feel about people who have RP Titles and flaunt their "power" ? Should people only use PVP Titles as there RP Ranks? Would you be willing to knuckle under in RP if someone "above" your place in the world came down on you?Kiethoo64 2h
2h [A & H RP] Quilen & Cloud Teahouse "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." SEPTEMBER 23rd: Harvest Potluck at the Quilen & Cloud. 8-ish PM server until ? We've got the first batch of roasted barley tea coming in (with Yak Butter provided by Zhuona so we can serve it in the traditional Kun Lai style). If it seems to have reached the proper stage of aging there'll be Ginseng as well. Feel free to bring a savory treat or old family recipe with you. Or just show up with an appetite, chopsticks & bowl. :D LOCATION: Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms. MENU: https://tinyurl.com/QCmenu (update to include Fall offerings in the works) What is it? An irregularly scheduled opportunity for informal IC socializing as a bit of variety from the tavern hubs. Come when you want & leave when you need to. Come as a group or come individually: race, class and guild affiliation don't matter. The exact location of the teahouse is flexible. We'll start off in the smaller unnamed tavern that is on the west side (closer to the river & the pet battle master). If things get crowded we'll move to the nearby outside seating area. In that case look for the Sky Lantern (pet) flying above our steep master. How does this work OOC ? Mistfall Village is not officially a sanctuary, but we will be treating it as such for IC purposes. Amiable chars of any affiliation are welcome to attend. However, due to temporary staff shortages you'll need to bring your own Pandaren-speaking translator or make other arrangements. The philosophy of the Quilen & Cloud Teahouse (and of the Bronze Talons both IC & OOC) is consistent with the spirit of jihui - that the game is won only when all players are happy with the outcome. Please be respectful OOC of other people's RP style and immersion preferences, and IC behave with the same sort of decorum that would be expected inside a restaurant in RL. When possible we offer “real” beverages so that people can use the drinking animations IC. But this is about sharing a bit of traditional Pandaren culture, not to turn a profit. Whether it's something tradeable or simply a bit of emoting everything is offered without charge. A bowl for tips will be next to the crane figurine on the counter. Jihui We've worked out a "house rules" version of Jihui that is consistent with the few clues available in lore. It is flexible enough for a small group to play, as well as the typical 2-player game. Why Sunday nights at 8 ? The Wanderer’s Festival is the closest Blizzard comes to an official celebration of the Pandaren elders. It's low-key and local but we get it once a week instead of once a year like the Lunar Festival. It happens twice every Sunday evening – 9 PM and 11 PM server at Turtle Beach. "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." We won't be hosting every Sunday – too much other RP to enjoy :) At first we're shooting for once a month. More often (or other times during the week) by negotiation. Same goes for catering functions at other locations, or providing some interactive ambience as an IC background for other groups' scripted RP events. Map & IC tales available at the Bronze Talons blog ( https://bronzetalons.wordpress.com )Kunboket74 2h
2h ^v^RP Events -- September 2018^v^ Faction: ((Horde, Alliance, cross-faction)) Date and time: ((Please use server time!)) Location: ((Please be as specific as possible)) Hosted by: ((Your guild or community)) Description: ((All other information goes here)) RSVP? ((If participants need to request an invite)) Here's last month's thread, if you still need to access it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766727244 In addition to posting to this thread, you may also want to promote your event on Lindiwe's event calendar. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762117729 Happy RPing!Morrowveil27 2h
2h LF all Blood Elf RP Guild Hey guys I’m looking for a change and would like to find a close knit active heavy RP Blood Elf only guild. Please help me out. I want to revive hanging out in Silvermoon. Thanks.Westín0 2h
2h Good Morning Wyrmrest! It's been a while since I have posted one of these. Today, on my side of Canada-land, it is snowing. Everyone complains but I love the snow and I have missed it dearly. What about you? Are you longing for colder weather or wanting to soak up every last ray of sun you can get? (Also I am getting over a cold that seems to be going around. Broken bones, fine... but I get a cold and I am down for the count. D: ) Love and moos, LindiLindiwe28 2h
2h [A-RP Event] Recruitment Rally Come out and join the Guardian Gearworks at our Recruitment Rally! Everyone is invited, guildless or not to this event–come out and have fun! It will take place in the clearing outside the gates of Ironforge at 6:00pm on September 29th. We will have activities including an arm wrestling tournament with a prize for the winner! We will also have food and drink available there. Come hang out with your friends! We hope to see you there! Link to the Tumblr post: https://tinyurl.com/y8dcb3azAlythae1 2h
3h I don't even like good narratives. I got choked up when Android 17 saved all the universes. I just don't like coming home to have another group of people tell me I'm a monster and I should feel bad for existing or being complicit.Haylan19 3h
4h (A-RP) Keepers of the Moon *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* A call to arms for all Kaldorei and citizens of Kalimdor! Darkshore and Ashenvale have fallen into the Horde's hands! The Kaldorei will stand for this no longer! Sylvanas will answer for the atrocities she has committed, and we need every able-bodied citizen and soldier to help bring her and her armies to heel. For the first time, we will be opening our ranks to a select few non-Kaldorei in a military exchange program. Be they natural citizens of Kalimdor or fellow members of the Alliance, we are proud to have them aid our cause. We will not forget those who have been displaced by war. We will offer supplies, protection, and the opportunity to help reclaim your homeland. For those with no experience or require training, our roster of proud veterans will teach you to wield blade, bow, or spell. With the forces of nature and new allies by our side, we exact justice for the fallen, heal the wounded, and liberate our lands and people from the grip of the enemy. We will take the fight to the Horde wherever they may tread and flush them out like the vermin they are. Strike from the shadows, so they will fear the night and what hides within it. Tor ilisar'thera'nal! For Kalimdor and For the Alliance! OOC info: The drums of war are sounding and we've lost our beloved city and RP spot centric to the Night Elf community for the past 13 years. It's going to be a huge adjustment IC and OOC, so we're once again rebranding and taking our guild in a new direction appropriate for the expansion. The Keepers have always been a band of misfits comprising of Kaldorei from all paths and walks of life. From the enigmatic Highborne, the eldritch Twiceborne, and the outcast Demon Hunters reintegrating back into society after the defeat of the Burning Legion, we've always taken in "strays" and given them a purpose and a place to call home. We have decided to allow other races to apply on a case-by-case basis, should they show as much dedication to Kalimdor as we do. Not only will we be working to ICly "reclaim" Kalimdor through war fronts and guerilla warfare, we'll also show a humanitarian side as well through rehabilitation efforts for civilians who have been displaced by the war. Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Ereminn, Valeclaw, Lorendrethil, Caledonii Website: https://keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com/Azaeluna40 4h
4h Bouldershoulder+Drakehammer= ? What do you get when you cross the Bouldershoulder Brigade with Clan Drakehammer? REALLY LOUD AND ROWDY DWARVES!!!!!!!! Bouldershoulder Brigade and Clan Drakehammer have combined forces under one new banner: The THREE HAMMERS BATTALION!!!!!!! These two groups of rough-and-tumble Dwarves and allies are basically the spearhead against the Horde and all other threats to Khaz Modan. As the Three Hammers Battalion, we're the front line. We're not a specialist group that only excels in one thing and moves around strategically like some other para-military guilds. No, we're the tough troops who go in, plant the banner, and stomp out threats wherever they happen! HAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who We Are: Boudershoulder Brigade has been one of the oldest and most well-respected Dwarven RP-PvP guilds on the server. Clan Drakehammer was one of the first Dwarven themed RP guilds to allow non Dwarven members! You will also find prominent members of Brotherhood of Iron and Clan Ironbreaker as part of our combined membership! Three Hammers is a coalition of willing heroes and riffraff alike who desire independence, freedom, and kickin' Horde tail. We are first and foremost an RP guild, and while we may get rowdy or drunk ICly, we still value depth of character and personally driven story arcs. Anybody will tell you a Dwarf knows how to party, but what we strive for is a time and place for everything. The stories we tell aren't always laughs and drinks...after all, war is hell, and we aim to have fun with both the whimsical and serious sides of roleplay. We also love being in Warmode and doing casual PvP. You can find us “collecting the rent” in Horde capitals a few times a year – as well as skirmishing whenever we find enemies willing to fight! We're a group that's typically active in the weekday evening times of EST, and all through the days and evenings on the weekends or holidays. We have an active Discord and scheduled guild RP once or twice a week, depending on storyline. We also have a combat roll system that allows you to personalize your abilities to your character's persona and class. What You Get Out Of Joining: What you get, plain and simple, is a whoppin' good time! I just wanted to use the adjective "whoppin'" - nobody ever uses it anymore. But really, you'll be joining a group who aims to create fun and dynamic events, and whose story tellers are highly experienced and responsible for server wide plotlines still felt to this day! And most importantly, you join a group that understands new environments and new faces can be awkward at times. We endeavor to work with you and your character to provide you the best possible opportunities to shine in roleplay, allowing for smooth transitions both into the guild and into the storylines. The Greater Community: Three Hammers Battalion is a member of the MeadHall Dwarven community. So, not only will you be roleplaying with us, but you'll also be a part of the MeadHall and able to participate in their events, community and Discord as well! Dwarves and Non-Dwarves: As mentioned above, we welcome non Dwarves into our ranks (especially Gnomes!). Though we prefer the non Dwarves to have a reason to be fighting alongside us, no good roleplayer will be turned away. Three Hammers Battalion is Dwarven themed and while we usually take part in adventures that are in the interest of Dwarves and Gnomes as a whole, that is not always the case. RP can be unpredictable at times, and we often find ourselves in situations we didn't expect - like this war on an unfamiliar shore! In times like these, no soul who desires to fight and drink will be turned away, regardless of race. Be ye Dwarven, Gnomish, Human or Elf, Three Hammers Battalion has come to represent so much more than just the best of the Dwarves. It represents the tenacity and bravery that is at the very core of the Alliance. And as such, all are welcome. Oh - and we also have pirate alts. Just thought I'd throw that out there. The War Effort Needs You...Would You Like To Know More? If any of this sounds like something you would want to be a part of, then look for Kirsey, Davonna, Balrik, Drakehammer or Ramrath online! Any questions you have, we'll be happy to field - about us or the Dwarven community as a whole! See you on th'battlefield, lads n' lassies! BOULDERSHOULDERRRR!!!!!! DRAKEHAMMERRRR!!!!! HAMMERRRRS!!!!!!Kirsey19 4h
4h [A-PvE/RP] <Shields of Unity> is Recruiting <Shields of Unity> is a Raiding and RP guild looking to fill in its ranks. Who we are as a guild: We're a group of Raiders and RPer's that enjoy the game and likes to experience what WoW has to offer. Our group is full of laid back people who like to have fun and chat on discord while not in game. Who we are as raiders: Our focus in raiding is to hit heroic AOTC on current content. As long as everyone is doing their job we like to have fun. We want people to come in with good attitudes along with the consumables they need for the raid. What we expect from our raiders: We expect you to know your class, and perform to the best of your ability in fights, even if we're doing old content for the laughs. We expect our raiders to be prepared with enough food, flasks, and potions to last the night. We expect you to be on time. Raid times mean we want to start pulling at 6:00pm server, not for you to just be logging on at that time. Give our Raidleader or officers an ample heads up if you're not able to make it. We understand that RL before WoW. But when you join a raid group you're giving your word to be there. Asking to be a part of a team means you are taking a spot in our group and making a promise to be here to fill that spot. We expect our raiders to act friendly and professionally. This means we do not tolerate ego's and anyone who has the need to spam meters after every pull. Or people who have the need to point out others mistakes. We have leadership that will handle anything like that if it needs to be addressed. Where are we as a raid team: We downed Normal Uldir, and currently 4/8 Heroic. When do we raid? Friday and Saturday 6-9pm server. Who are we looking for? We are currently looking for Priest or Paladin Heals. We are currently only looking for a couple of people. Our team is almost full, we just need to fill in a few more slots to reach 20 people. Who do I contact? Ríz (alt0237 for the weird i)Alezender#1540 Chrsty ManaganRíz0 4h
4h [H] Old Soles We were looking for a guild with older minded people. We created "Old Soles" this week on th Horde side. Very casual place. Some of us have never had any RP experience and want to try. Others have experience and want more casual Rp. Maybe some don't want to Rp at all but just want to be with older minds. Wanted to let those who were interested that we did in fact start the guild. Look for anyone in game from Old Soles or send Lilee in game mail with your name to add. *We have people joining from all over the world so don't worry if you are in a different time zone. We also take any level and alts are welcome*Lilee190 4h
4h [A & H] WrA Pandaren Community Hey there! I know a lot of pandaren like to group up now and then, and I was wondering if people would be interested in a community focused around that. During the Pandaren Summit I saw a lot of people who wanted to possibly work to unify or even fight for peace in some way. I thought perhaps a channel could help accomplish that and just be a place to ping for RP among Pandaren. That theme isn't really strict to this but is what sparked the idea. I named it 'Fists of New Dawn' because I thought that'd be cool and sort of fit the theme of unified pandaren. It's based on 'Kang the fist of first dawn'. The idea being freedom from tyranny and freedom of choice. I think it's fitting! if anyone is interested in joining I will put a link here. I have set it to never expire and be able to invite infinitely! Hopefully that feature works. This is meant to be a light and easy thing to join. Just a way to make contact. I want to re-iterate that in case anyone expects a bunch of content or guild level RP events constantly! That said I do hope people will want to use it to spark some fun RP and perhaps even groups we may not have otherwise made! This is a Cross faction group: Please note it uses Bnet info to make the connections possible: https://blizzard.com/invite/7YRANDKcNrL The rules will be minimal. I will enforce the following: 1- No excessive swearing. A little now and then is fine. 2- Be respectful towards others in all regards. So both IC and OOC while in chat. 3- Do not spam. 4- Be thoughtful of the topics you go into. Excessively dark, rude, or risky things are best saved for private chats. Allow people the choice to opt into such things.Managan39 4h
5h this is just mispronounciations When proud Horde players weren't stereotyped as sexist, misogynist patriarchal males who all main orc warriors and get off on war crimes and skeptical Alliance players weren't stereotyped as oversensitive crybabies who can't separate their real lives from a videogame in which they are too emotionally invested? Every time there's a post discussing the current storyline it deteriorates into a back and forth of petty insults and disgusting discrimination. Let's just agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion and that Jani is the best loa in the game. . . . . . . HEK HEK HEKKhaernas54 5h
6h [interest check] Festival of Souls Departed So recently I started a draenei discord for, uh, general draenei stuff and we've been brainstorming an idea for an event sometime in October. So far we have come up with the Festival of Souls Departed as something to venerate and revere those that have passed. The wars with the Legion, with the Iron Horde, etc. have extracted a heavy toll from more than just the draenei. This get together is an attempt to find some hope in that darkness. So far what we've got planned: -a loving tribute to those that have been lost, from old Argus to modern Teldrassil -a discussion of faith and the afterlife -maybe a short play or two -an "introduction" or at least more welcoming intro for the lightforged -possibly some sort of small market deal with vendors -a closing ceremony representing hope for the future What we need: this is an interest check so right now we mostly just need to know if people are, well, interested! Any ideas for events or aesthetic stuff are also welcome. The event is open to everyone (at least everyone in the Alliance) and while it's draenei-themed it is certainly not only for draenei. Tentative location/time: draenei RPers have been using Elodor in AU Draenor's Shadowmoon as a stand-in for a more modern and updated Azuremyst Isle for a while now. This seems like a pretty good spot to try it, especially given Shadowmoon's gloomy but not-so-dark visuals. "Some time in October" isn't really specific quite yet but that's something else we need: when could people make a showing most easily? Check us out! Here's a shameless plug for the general draenei discord, Wanderer's Sojourn: https://discord.gg/FYCCm49 Come bully Targai.Baenura20 6h
6h <H - RP> Looking to move from another server. So currently thinking of moving my main and a few other characters here as Rp is dead on my server. Any rp guild looking for members? My main is a bit controversial storywise being a Horde aligned Amani troll, so I'm sure there will be critics and not everyone will be open to him. My other two characters are a Orc warlock with some vanity issues and A troll Druid that is going to be race changed to Zandalari as soon as I can unlock them upon their release. I'm mostly active M-Th from 5pm-midnight pst.Visalakiri7 6h
6h [Alliance PvP] Join The Chronoguard Looking for a group of PvPers and arena buddies? Look no further! Send me whisper, mail, message, whatever and we'll have you dying on the arena floor in no time! All skill levels wanted. We convert PVErs to PVPers!Parablades2 6h
7h [H] <Life> 8/8H LFM <Life> is a tight-knit mythic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. Our mandatory raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6pm to 10pm Pacific. We have an optional run usually Friday at the same time. We do not run a bench team, thus if you're on the core team your spot will always be safe for the night. Therefore, each core member is required to have a strict attendance or give at least a 24 hour notice that they're going to be late or miss a raid night. If you can somewhat make these hours, consider contacting us about joining as backup and we can try to work something out. Finally, if you're looking for a social spot in the guild, contact me directly and we can set something up. ^^ Our main focus on recruiting for our core team currently: -Healers- Priest (Either) Druid -Damage- Retribution Paladin Warrior Shadow Priest Mage Balance Druid For a full list, check our wowprogress page. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Life <Life> was built with an emphasis on team focus more than progression. Our main goals are having a small tight-knit community to socialize and have fun with, and creating bonds that look past just raiding, while also achieving Cutting Edge content. That being said, if you’re looking strictly for boss kills and elitism / unfun progression, our guild is not for you. Rather, we focus on being wholesome and having fun while raiding. <Life>’s environment is extremely laid back, we’re often open to all walks of life and are usually more casual and immature overall. However, we are never racist, sexist, and we’re LGBT friendly. Our main idea is to have fun every raid night regardless if we kill a new boss or not. While keeping a very stress / anxiety free environment. With that being said, we do expect everyone to know when to be serious to reach our goals as a guild. We will joke around, laugh, and have fun every chance we get while killing bosses we just ask that when its time to slay some dragons you put forth your best effort. If we sound like the right guild for you, head over to our website and toss in an application, if you’re able, we’ll get your trial started on the next raid night. If you have any further questions that are not answered in this post, feel free to contact me. Guild Master: Infimyst (Myst#1683) Site: life-wra.shivtr.comInfimyst157 7h
7h [A]<Ebon Flow> Looking for Heroic Raiders! <Ebon Flow> is a heroic-focused raiding guild formed near the end of Legion. We are currently looking to add a few more enthusiastic raiders to our roster to finish off Uldir! In Legion, we started with a small group of five people and grew the guild into a 20+ man raid, achieving AotC in Antorus as a group before the tier ended. In Uldir, we are currently 8/8N and 4/8H. We are an EST-based guild, and we raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8-11 EST (5-8 Server). We are currently looking for players who are 18+, laid-back, enthusiastic about raiding, and constantly working to improve themselves. We raid on a heroic level due to time commitment reasons, but many of us are former mythic raiders or hardcore players from early expansions. We recognize the value in keeping up with theory, analyzing our performance using external tools, and optimizing our play in-game. We do this not because we have any delusion of being hardcore, but because we want to have fun and clear in an efficient manner. If this sounds like you, We're the guild for you! We are looking for the following specific classes to shore up our roster: Frost Death Knight Affliction Warlock Beast Mastery Hunter Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest If you're looking for a raid full of skilled adults who want to kick back, drink beers and kill bosses on raid nights, we're your squad. Contact an officer if you're interested - Hrolnir, Raid Leader - Luca#1187 (BNet), Hrolnir#8191 (Discord) Kaidu, Recruitment Officer - Dhalsim#1263 (BNet) Thank you! We hope to see you soon!Hrolnir8 7h
8h [H-RP/PVE] <House Ashbinder> Seeks you! House Ashbinder is just another noble house. Standard swamp of paperwork and petty insults. Usual minor titles and small control. However, it almost seems as though something... dark moves beneath it's polished sheen. On the surface, the patriarch and his inner circle appear no different than any other elf house. In fact, they blend in a little -too- well. If the Matriarch of House Sunbinder-- Lan'thelon's previous home-- is to be believed, her son is not the same man who was banished from Quel’thalas for refusing to take in the fel all those years ago. There's something different about him now. It's in the way he moves, the way he speaks, and even in the he way he looks. Something sinister. Rumors abound that Lan'thelon and his ilk are practicing dark, forbidden magics behind their perfectly constructed little curtain. That warlocks, blood mages, shadow priests and necromancers find their home in House Ashbinder's protective walls. But of course, those are just rumors! ...right? ---- Like dark magic? Like political RP? Need some good ol’ intrigue in your life? Wanna stomp around through the jungles of Zandalar and step in dinosaur poop with your friends all while avoiding the elephant in the room that asks "how did we even get here"? House Ashbinder might be the place for you. After Lan'thelon's official separation from his family due to ⁣irreconcilable differences, he has stepped out of the ashes and back into Silvermoon’s political sphere with a new name, allies, and purpose. House Ashbinder is doing something a little different than its other houserparts (see what I did there?). We are not a powerful family. We don't have large tracts of land, huge political sway, or hundreds of servants and handmaidens waiting on us hand and foot. We have no army, and nearly no protection. We're starting from the very bottom rung of the political game. Through trials and tribulations, through fire and hard work, we will -earn- our place among the Sin'dorei elite! Has your character had dreams of nobility, but no path toward it? Perhaps they're a practitioner of darker magics who wants somewhere to work in peace where they know they will be respected and assisted in their endeavors. In either case, House Ashbinder may provide you with the experience you're looking for. Some things we offer for characters: Research & Education: Further your studies into your own field with the help of other members. House Ashbinder encourages members to take an active role in experimentation and publishing one's work for the greater public. For those seeking either a mentor or apprentice they may find one here. We are seeking mentors AND students! Expeditions & Missions: In the same vein as research, we seek to advance magic in a more hands-on approach. Travel to distant lands in search of relics or ancient information. In a world brimming with magic, you'll never know what will happen next. Diplomacy: Between the many factions of BfA and the political landscape of Quel'thalas, there are friends, enemies, and everything in-between around every corner. Along with the aforementioned, we also offer trials and progression paths for characters so they truly feel as though they are gaining something with everything they do here. Character progression is our main and most important goal, and we're here to help you achieve whatever goals you may have set. House Ashbinder is a small guild with close friends that seeks to expand outward only as much as the story allows. We are not a super-guild, nor do we have any intention of becoming one. That being said, that means it's on YOU to initiate the RP you want to see, and communicate the types of stories you want to be a part of. We are not here to push a narrative that you can never interact with, or tell a story that you can never participate in. We’re looking for creative, motivated minds that want to build a world for all of us to play in. Here at House Ashbinder, we value the safety and comfort of all of our players. Homophobia, racism, bigotry and other toxic behavior will result in an immediate removal from our guild. Characters with these mindsets will not fit into our theme, sorry. Additionally, consent is at the crux of everything we do. There are, naturally, dark themes present in this guild, and no character or player will be asked or required to participate in anything they are not comfortable with. This extends to non-guild members as well. Got any questions? Wanna join up and see what we're all about? Send a PM to any of the people listed below, or hop into our community discord! Both IC and OOC interviews are required to join our guild. YES we are looking for alliances! Contacts: Lanthellon, Liadrell, Ralera, Cerandron Discord: ⁣https://discord.gg/fWSAkQNLiadrell26 8h
9h Troll Roleplay Community! With the newly added Communities feature, Chief Zu'daba and I have put together a community that all Troll RPers can join! We have talked to other guilds about this and they seem to be on board as well. ^^ I really do think this new Communities feature will be a great addition to the WoW player-base as a whole, those who are inclined to remain guildless no longer have to be alone and those who are already in guilds can broaden their horizons more easily!~ So long as you behave, here's the invite: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/gzWVqfrrO?region=US&faction=Horde As well as an invite to our Discord: https://discord.gg/qvUk6w8 Guilds who have become involved: (Will update as more come!) GorWatha Warband (WrA) Horde Expedition League (WrA) The Lunalai (WrA) Najin Tribe (WrA) Revantusk Tribe (WrA) Shadowmaw Tribe (WrA) Shadowtusk Clan (WrA) SulTusk Tribe (WrA) Thraze Rokh (MG) Tribe Shadecrest (WrA) Twin Stars Tribe (WrA) The Volkar Legion (WrA) Voodoo Expedition League (WrA) Zuldazar Menagerie (WrA) And I can't stress this enough, you don't need to join a guild to join this community! All you need is an enthusiasm for Trolls~Panjya38 9h
9h LF Horde side Guild Hello there! Back for BfA quit for about a year before it came out so I am a bit out of the loop in terms of what Horde side guilds have to offer. What I'm looking for: I realized recently I want to play at my own pace, this means not being tied down to a raiding schedule. So I am looking for a good community, decent activity level in terms of events (RP/PVE/PVP) I am not picky, and maybe to make some RP/PVE friends. My days off are Monday and Thursday, and I work nights and weekends, so it does severely limit my time playing at 'peak hours' (hence playing at my own pace). What I offer: Been playing since BC, 341 Disc Priest well versed in RP/PVE content. I have ran numerous guilds before I just don't feel like putting in the work anymore, but I have a lot of respect for those that do run guilds that are successful and will help out if needed. Can also run casual RP events for fun, if you might need that help. If not, I really just want to add to a decent guild community that people have created. If you think your guild fits the bill let me know down below, message me in game, or contact me Shay#1842. Thanks!Auroràh1 9h
10h [A] 2/8M <Battle Hardened> LFM Normal/Heroic! <Battle Hardened> is a casual raiding guild with two raid teams and enough perseverance (or self hatred) to raid up to the very last week of each tier. Established in WoD as a PVE guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of content together, and yet still enjoy hanging out outside raid time. On any given night you’ll find our members running m+ or pugging content for fun, or just simply hanging out in discord. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to down progression bosses but still enjoy their time doing so. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism....Requirements Discord (with working mic) 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided) Ability to receive constructive criticism Hatred of puns and terrible jokes Progression Mythic Team 2/8 Mythic Uldir 6/8 Heroic Uldir Heroic Team 1/8 Heroic Uldir 8/8 Normal Uldir ...How to Apply/Trial Fill out the application at battlehardened.shivtr.com. If everything looks good on the application, we’ll contact you to set up a raid trial. Raid trials take anywhere from 2-4 weeks while we watch your performance, attitude, and how well you mesh with our raid environment. During that time you’ll be able to hang out in discord and run m+/pugs with us get to know our members. If you don’t quite meet the gear/skill/experience requirements, you’ll be eligible to retrial for our raid team(s) after a two week period, or just chill in the guild as a social member until you want to try again for a permanent raid spot. Contact Information If you have additional questions/comments, feel free to talk to any of our officers/veterans. Guild Master - Shalathe (valannia#1629) Officers - Aquilean, Charnoble, Subspirit Veterans - Bê, KeldionShalathe5 10h
10h Send me a grey, I'll send you a letter back I'm looking for grey quality armor and weapons. Don't vendor those poor babies and have them lost forever. Send them to me! I'll write you a handwritten letter back. Thanks!Rarok9 10h
11h Have Arguments not Fights So, let's talk philosophy Wyrmrest Accord. Or at least, I'll make an attempt. I'm not the best at utilizing these tools myself, and I'm not much of a talker, but here I am. I've just been researching it a bit over the past month and it's definitely given me some things to think about. I certainly seem to fail at using these myself still, but I've been trying at times to make an effort to change the ways about me I hate. And one of those things that I find myself getting into fights where neither person really ends up happy once their done discussing things. The idea in modern psychology and philosophy is that an Argument is intended to win someone over, where as a Fight you are just trying to win. It ends up getting pretty heated and often Fights can devolve in personal insults or other forms of nastiness. Versus an Argument where someone tries to use pathos, ethos, and logos to try and convince someone to at least look at your side. First, let's define what those three words I just vomited at you are: Ethos, the ethical appeal, means to convince an audience of the author’s credibility or character. You could bring up your accountability as a credible source of information, or use proper speaking terms based upon where you happen to be at any given place and time. You might also speak upon your own goodwill and the goodwill laden intentions you have towards people. Pathos, the emotional appeal, means to persuade an audience by appealing to their emotions. This is often used to invoke sympathy or speak to someone on a personal level. Often arguments heavy in Pathos are trying to inspire you to some sort of call to action. Logos, the appeal to logic, means to convince an audience by use of logic or reason. You might site statistics, facts, etc. to try and convince someone that they are wrong in their views. Or you may tell them a true story. Often times, and this includes myself, people immediately jump to factual evidence to try and win a person over, believing if they have cold hard proof it's enough. However, that often isn't the case as a lot of views are steeped in emotional values and can often be entirely emotional. We might forget that there other people here and that their opinions are as valuable as our own, meaning we should treat them with the respect they deserve. Most views are also formed upon immediate intuition, and as a result reasoning can often come after someone already believes something, leading them to search for things to affirm their belief. This can also especially be muddled with things politically motivated, as our brain is hard-coded to defend its core beliefs and it's been proven people will pick the wrong answer when presented factual information because it's what they believe. Even the best and most open minds will succumb to this defense mechanism. Jonathan Haidt, author of The Happiness Hypothesis, describes it using the metaphor of a Rider and their Elephant. The Rider is 1% of that equation, it's our conscious reasoning, it's rational, and it's pretty slow and rather small compared to the elephant. The Elephant is the other 99%, it is intuitive, fast and automatic, and emotional. The way to appeal to people is to speak to the Elephant first. You need to gain their trust, make an appeal to them and make the Elephant want to go over to you. It's not always guaranteed you'll change someone's mind of course, but this makes them more open to an appeal. Where as if you attack them with facts first the Elephant might want to dig in its heels. At that point there isn't a lot you can say to someone to convince them of your side. You've already lost the Argument and it's become nothing more than a Fight. (Continued in next post)Pärker22 11h
12h [A]<Order of The Lion> LFM Normal/Heroic The Order Of The Lion is a Raiding and Family Social Guild. The Guild was established in 2010. We have very loyal members of 2-8 years. Average age is 42 (kids-70+ages). /g is pg13 because of kids in guild and also because this helps prevent misunderstandings. We use Discord as our website, we have a variety of forums, including a game channel with prizes. Discord is adult language in moderation. We have social events! We Run dungeons and mythic plus. We have a casual guild raid on Sat when we can. Main Raiding Team: Lionsguard Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:00pm-11:15pm Eastern 2/8 Heroic Uldir 7/8 Normal Uldir We are a Heroic Raiding team that has some Mythic experienced raiders and past Mythic kills! Our primary goal is Heroic, but our secondary goal is mythic if we have enough players and enough time before the next tier. If we get to mythic fantastic if not we move on to the next tier. We are Hardcore when it comes to Commitment, it is a must! We are looking for reasonable, fun, skilled and self-motivated raiders. Every Raider must agree to the follow: Though we take Commitment seriously, we also understand that life happens and we hold to the saying, "real life first". However, unplanned absences is only for emergency! Raid times are established and as a committed raider you need to plan around raid nights. 19 real life people are counting on you to be here and on time! Raiders are Committed To: 1. Attendance- this is critical to progression so raiders must strive for 100% attendance! Every Minute Matters! 2. Being Punctual-Ready to pull trash at exactly 8:15pm, (raid starts forming at 8pm), and not going AFK during raid. 3. Working knowledge of Class/Spec/Role. 4. Meeting damage/healing meters required to kill a boss. 5. Having Applicable consumables (Seals, Flasks, Food, Enchants, Gems. etc.). 6. Keeping up with current resource of the expansion. 7. Having Knowledge of fights in advance of raid night. 8. Reading all that the raid leader/officers post. 9. Communicating- when needed during raid, but all raiders are encouraged to talk and discuss or give ideas in Discord. 10. Being Active outside of raid to work on main spec, to run mythic plus, and guild runs. This should average 6 hours outside of raid time. 11. Good Sportsmanship- Good Attitude, being respectful even if you disagree! 12. Accept feedback and constructive criticism on performance. 13. Donating mats or using profession to supply raid with consumables and useful items. 14. Using all required Addons and default ui settings: Bigwigs or DBM. Exorsus Raid Tools. Chat Bubbles must be turned on in default ui settings. 15. Having Fun! If you would like to know more about our Guild and Raiding Team please contact Cosmic @ Cosmic#12704Somerdale3 12h
13h I feel so conflicted... So I'm having real difficulty here trying to decide if I want to remain with the Alliance or go with Horde. I'm especially conflicted in lieu of how much I love the Forsaken, the Zandalari and the Shal'dorei as well as the Kaldorei, Kul Tirans and the Dark Iron Dwarves. Now I don't want people to start arguing, memeing or any of that, but I would like someone to make me feel welcome, if not wanted. Ironhill Coalition is a great group of people but I just don't feel connected to them. I know I'm asking a lot when I explain what I look for in a guild, but it is what it is. In addition to solid and diverse, lore-abiding yet flexible roleplay, I do want the opportunity to join in on raids and other challenging things when OOC. I'm particularly keen on Forsaken, Zandalari, Kaldorei and Kul Tirans as I said, but I'm having a hard time finding people who really want me around. I'm willing to main any one of these races, Forsaken Hunter / Warrior / Rogue, Zandalari Druid / Hunter / Warrior, Kaldorei Druid / Rogue / Warrior or Kul Tiran Druid / Mage / Warrior. I'm just looking for someone to say that they want ME for a change because I feel that I have somethings to offer if just given the chance and am included in things. I'm willing to faction change and/or roll a new character but I need someone to say "You're welcome to join us, we want you with us!" What say you?Nolanthus9 13h
13h The Writing Workshop Thread With my subscription running up and free time at my hands for a bit, I figured it would be nice to go out with one last hurrah. This is an idea that's been on the WrA Discord for a bit now and might do well here on the forums given the regulars that post here. This is a thread to discuss writing and its various aspects, particularly within WoW but may branch into other aspects of writing as a career, publishing, or just throwing ideas around. While RP is typically a communal style of writing, there are many posters that write their own shorts for Tumblr or general amusement, or perhaps as testing grounds for going into it professionally. So, ask about writing here. Share some shorts you've written if you would like feedback (Google docs tends to be best. Just make sure Comments are available if you want edits). Talk about writing professionally or ask about the industry. Throw out some character concepts or, even better, ask about how to make your concepts better. There are a few posters here that make money off their writing, and I hope they can join in with their perspectives, as well. However, ultimately, any feedback to a wide audience can be helpful feedback, and workshopping a piece to other writers can be incredibly useful in improving stories and the craft. Talk writing, Wyrmies.Serph23 13h
14h [H] <Its Done> Recruiting for N/H & M+ Hey there! We're a newly formed guild of some laid back friends looking for other laid back friends that want to knock out Heroic Uldir. Our goal isn't to push Mythic raids, but to get AoTC for every current tier. To do that, we need a few more solid players that'd like to push into Heroic content at a decent pace. We can assist with gearing and teaching, but ask in return that you put in a fair effort on your part to bring your A game and maintain your character. We raid for a very short amount of time each week, so the intention is to make the most of that time! Through pugs we've gotten 3/8H but want more reliable people so we don't have to waste time in LFG. Raids: T/Th 9-11 EST Our current recruitment needs: 1 Tank - High! Healers - Med RDPS - Med MDPS - Low Our aim is to have a tight, lean team capable of tackling current content. If you're interested, please post here, or contact myself or Peef in game for a quick chat. Thanks!Grundys3 14h
17h [A] Hammer of Dawn - 6/8N 2/8H, PvE About Hammer of Dawn PvE: Keystones, Normal & Heroic Raiding! Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 6:30 ST - 9:30 ST, potential weekday for farm. RP: Not an RP guild - but we are RPer friendly. Activity: American time zones - We have a good spread on both coasts, with a heavier activity on the weekends. What To Expect: A tight knit friend group that spans years across multiple MMOs and multiple servers in World of Warcraft. Low drama, a low time requirement, and an LGBTQIA safe space! --- And for those of you who like to read.. Hello friends, and not yet friends! I'm Phae, and I run the guild <Hammer of Dawn> alongside my husband, Spine. We are an 'adults with jobs' styled raiding guild with a low time requirement, and we pride ourselves on downing content while keeping these requirements! We joke around a lot, have a boisterous guild chat and discord, and we'd love to have you join us for Battle for Alliance! Our current recruitment needs! We'd love to see a Holy Priest, as well as a few more DPS! Raiding Expectations! The base knowledge of your class! Please be open to constructive feedback. Do know that we log, so if you want logs to bring to a class discord for a more intense review, that's a thing! We provide food and flasks, just bring yourself. DBM or BigWigs. Customer Reviews of the Hammer of Dawn: "hilariously ever since legion i've been a lot more snippy." - someone who joined this guild in legion. Please keep in mind that <Hammer of Dawn> is an LGBTQIA+ safe space guild! If your idea of fun jokes are 'triggered' memes, or something you would read in trade chat, you will not have fun here, and you will not last. Please be 18+. My battle tag is phae#1446 and I can't wait to speak to you!Fixation34 17h
18h (H)[RP/PVP/PVE] Defilers of Arathor “We’ve been cast out!” The High Executor shouted to the gathering of Forsaken within the newly fortified walls of Hammerfall, “Forced to flee across the fields like mere mice!” Caldrice Sullivan’s pallid features darkened into a scowl – revealing fetid, yellowed teeth – his wretched blade pointing towards Stromgarde, “They seek to reclaim these lands. Land that never lost its original inhabitants – they seek to REPLACE the Forsaken!” Focusing on the crowed, he’d gesture broadly towards the mottled faces reflecting the varying stages of decomposition, “Through the false veil of reunion, they have come and nestled themselves into Stromgarde right under our noses amidst the chaos!" He'd shake his head, rubbing the worn, yellowed surface of his blade with skeletal fingers, "We'll strike in a few days time - and drive them out across the seas. Then they'll understand that they were correct about one thing.” The Lightslayer paused, the stoic faces of the crowd curling their rotted lips upward in a wicked grin, “We’re not Human.” We’re so much more. The Function of Defilers PvP Defilers of Arathor has participated in World PvP in the many years we have been around. We continue to participate as a solid unit structure. This means we fight together constantly, to create a better unit. This includes RBGS, which we look forward to pushing during the expansion. PvE Defilers of Arathor has begun to sink its teeth into more mythic dungeons and raiding as of late. We believe it is important to have something outside of WPvP and RP to fall back on. Our weekly raid nights are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server. RP Defilers of Arathor has a heavy focus on Undead RP and the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. We are a militaristic Forsaken guild, though we often extend beyond the military aspect. It provides a solid structure and building point for our RP.Caldrice38 18h