Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 29 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya103 Nov 29
Jan 15, 2016 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris135 Jan 15, 2016
Oct 18 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris44 Oct 18
6d The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa64 6d
Jan 7 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella114 Jan 7
3m Pandaren lovers; What appeals to you the most about the Pandaren race? Culture, body type, boop-able-ness?Foxpot32 3m
4m Waving my epeen around for all to see.... Second best Survival Hunter on the server.. Here's how I stack up. http://i.imgur.com/7P9bb6g.png I've never been on a list higher than 100 before.. the shivers.Domína13 4m
28m [H-RP] <Sunset Caravan> is recruiting! Our world, Azeroth, is a wondrous place. Every stone, every structure, every creature that lives here has a story and a purpose. Some people spend their lives trying to solve Azeroth's great mysteries and only scratch the surface, while others go out into the wilderness in search of treasure or glory. Azeroth is a place for anyone with a heart for adventure to explore, and whatever they seek they will undoubtedly find it, and more. Like many before us, we plan to venture forth into her great lands and seas. We are the Sunset Caravan. Our mission, our journey, is to trek throughout Azeroth, both to find and solve mysteries of her past and her future, and to behold her amazing scenery at every turn. We will adventure to every forest, mountain, and desert with open eyes... and most importantly, friends at our side. After all, everything is this world, and all the worlds we'll ever travel to, is better with a group or even an army of companions to share it with. Whatever you seek, be it glory or knowledge, wonderment or adventure... or even just the warmth of a campfire at sunset... the Caravan welcomes you to take the journey together. ... Feel free to contact Tygraesa or Avenaris in-game via mail or whisper if you have any questions or would like to talk more about joining up! We look forward to hearing from everyone! ~Tygra & AvenTygraesa11 28m
1h Random Headcanon Thread Hey WrA, I am bored and sick, so lets talk about our headcanons. One of mine is that there are steam baths that also serve as inns along the paths in Winterspring, made using the natural hot water springs. They are there for people traveling through the cold climates to have some shelter in case of a storm, and the steam baths help them warm up, since if you have been through a snowstorm in Winterspring, you are likely close to freezing to death.Xaesha70 1h
1h [A]<The Remnants of Hope> is Recruiting! Remnants of Hope is multi-gaming community looking for new friends to join our World of Warcraft Division! We are an active, social guild great for those who love to play casually. Here is the "TL;DR"! More details are below! The Remnants of Hope is Recruiting! We need PvP'ers, members to fill out our raid team and anyone who just loves to RP. If you are looking for a fun group of people and a wonderfully unique guild experience, check out our website at www.remnantsofhope.com and apply! Feel free to message me (Daliluin) in game if you have any questions! _____________________ Remnants of Hope is more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us! You might like our guild if you enjoy… PvE We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. We do everything from leveling parties, world quests, world bosses, achievement and transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, and Normal and Heroic raids. We aren’t doing Mythic Raids yet, but with your help that is going to change soon! PvP We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP and joining into larger groups to attack Horde Capitals. RP We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for a continuous story that people can get involved in and help to continue shaping. Playing WoW Socially or Casually Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in! What we offer: Longevity-While we are new in WoW, RoH has been around since 2009 Very active forums TeamSpeak 3 voice server Freedom to play your game the way you want Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat Friendly community and environment A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, and Recruitment) What we value in our guild members: Positive Attitude Maturity Friendly Nature Team Player Respectful How to Join If you feel like we could be a good fit for you, please visit us at remnantsofhope.com, register to our forums and fill out our application. Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. We like to get to know you a little bit in it. Give us a feel for who you are in those answers and let us see how great of a person you are! Hope to see you in game soon!Daliluin12 1h
1h Chat Channels, because they're out there. Since making the switch from MRP to TRP, I've noticed a lot of 'Opted In' notes as I mouse over people. This has me curious about player made chat channels; ones created to connect players over specific styles/themes of RP. I did a forum search to see if there was a player chat channel list, but came up empty. Anyone else have a channel they'd like to openly list, and say what RP theme it's meant for? ... /join BloodandIron, for all your Orcish RP needs. /join Wardrums for Troll RP connections! /join TwoMoons for Horde-Pandaren RP connections /join UndercityUnited, undead chat channel /join blacksky - not RP specific, but for wee hours/Oceanic players /join VioletCity, for anyone RPing in (new) Dalaran /join shuhaloRP for moocow role play! ... /join TheMeadHall, Dwarf focused but open to all, get in touch with yer drunken self! /join Seven Stars for Alliance-Pandaren RP Connections! /join GetGabbin for Worgen RP Connections! /join DarnRP for RP in Darnassus, any race. /join KaldoreiRP for nelven RP connections. /join AllianceBrewersGuild - Brewers, distillers, wine-makers, and tavernkeeps. /join ModanShadows - Ironforge shadow network (IC Channel) /join StormwindUnderground for criminal style rp, to call for guards, etc, in SW.Galligher37 1h
1h Looking for a monk teacher. So I've decided to roll a blood elf monk over here! Unfortunately I have to post on my main because level my level 1 is incapable of posting on the forums for whatever reason, but if you're interested in taking on a new student, let me know. It'd be awesome to start up a storyline and learn what monks are all about from an experienced RPer.Gwuran7 1h
2h [A] <Steelgrasp Brigade> Dwarven RP Guild ... The Steelgrasp Brigade is looking to fill our ranks with quality players to broaden our ability to cover more content! We aspire to grow and make some new friends along the way! Who we are: We are a primarily Dwarven military RP guild with a heavy focus on crafting. We have players interested in all facets of the game including rp, pvp, pve, and combinations of these. Though our roster is mostly filled with Dwarves, all Titan-born races (Dwarves, Gnomes, and Humans) are welcome! What we do: The Steelgrasp Brigade are one of several major contributors to the Dwarven Community (A.K.A. The Mead Hall). We currently run all sorts of content with this fantastic group of players, as well as contribute to the collective pool. As a part of "The Mead Hall", we host occasional RP-PVP events, participate in the on-going raids, and continue to host fine events such as the occasional Dwarven Moot and the Ironforge Craft Fest. We run weekly RP events, including but not limited to, a couple of different /roll event campaign storylines, one-off rp missions, weekly in-character training drills, and a pub that is open to anyone (A.K.A. The Steel Pub in Anvilmar, Sundays at 6PM). If you are interested in joining, please fill out an application on our website at: http://clan.steelgrasp.shivtr.blue If you are from a Horde guild and would like to contact us about setting up some world rp-pvp, please message Steelgrasp, Crura, Grimgnir, Villmarr, Velkard, or Bathildis in game. Thanks!Bathildis30 2h
2h Rampant Speculation: GO http://i.imgur.com/aRNPgFO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/QljJGwd.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YLFz4BV.jpgChampy7 2h
2h (H) Elf looking for a not-so-elfy guild I've got this character here who I'd love to start RPing more, but I have very few contacts on this server and I haven't had a lot of luck with random public RP. First I'd like to mention that this is my only high-level Horde character. I've always mained Alliance (on Moon Guard), where I'm a member of a fantastic guild that I used to lead several years ago. So while I do intend to solicit as much RP as I possibly can over here, I have to admit that I'm much more invested in another faction on another server, so I can't guarantee my full attention and activity. While I am indeed playing a blood elf, I'd actually greatly prefer to join a guild where I'm the minority (particularly, a guild centered on the "Kalimdor Horde"). And by that I don't mean that I want to RP a super-duper worldly elf going native - my character is just about as haughty and aloof as an elf should be, and I'd love for her to be a misfit who frequently clashes culturally with her comrades. To elaborate just a little, Belinda is a Farstrider who was sent to Kalimdor several years ago to serve as an auxiliary to orcish forces. With that, she has a modest amount of experience in working with the other races of the Horde, but her relationship to them is still very pragmatic. I realize that I'm probably asking for too much here - blood elves are a dime a dozen, and as someone who mains Alliance I might have even less to offer than any other prospective elven recruit, but this is a dynamic I've always wanted to explore in Horde RP. If anyone is a part of or knows of diverse and/or orc-centric guilds that would accept a tiny pink lady, I'd appreciate any and all information that you can refer me to. Presumably such a guild would have a militaristic or pro-Horde bent, but I can see this character going in many different directions right now, so I'm definitely open to a variety of concepts.Belinda0 2h
4h [A] Resplendent: Late Night Raiding 5/10 N About: Resplendent is a group of players aiming to provide a fun, positive raiding experience for night owls, Oceanic players, west coasters, late workers and anyone else who just can't make late afternoon/early evening raiding schedules. If your real life responsibilities have been making it difficult experience all the content WoW has to offer, we may be the place for you! Our raid nights are Friday/Saturday @ 10:30pm to 12:30am server time(PST), and our looting method is personal loot. Though we are "casual" we do expect you to be able to commit to these two days on a regular basis. Progress: NH: 7/10 N EN: 7/7 N & H ToV: 3/3 N Currently, we are looking for DPS and 1 Healer to fill out our raid group as we progress further into Nighthold. We are especially interested in the following: Holy Paladin BM Hunter ENH Shaman SIN Rogue WW Monk Ret Paladin **If your class is a hybrid you may be asked to heal/tank in a pinch** If you are not interested in raiding, we also welcome anybody just looking for a place to hang their hats, because we know finding a guild that meets the needs of late evening players can be rough! We are a raiding guild first and social second, but we consider ourselves RP friendly, and welcome RPers who are looking for people with similar schedules to chill and hang out with! Contacts: Natherielle - GM Alts: Lucraetia, Shardelise Felfrank - Officer Alts: Sayune, Kanuckles, Jaxal Hazrek- Officer Alts: Bigsmasha, Hazrek, Kvek, Deplume Vedun - Officer *There are no age restrictions but we are adults so guild chat can get a little rough. http://i.imgur.com/aPs0gli.jpgNatherielle84 4h
4h [A-RP] Bouldershoulder Brigade "A brigade? They're not a brigade! They're a force of nature, a storm of beards, booze, and incoherent yelling!" -Private Winslow, 19th Westfall Division "They're wild, uncontrollable, and spit in the eye of both regulation and common decency. But let no one say they aren't at least marginally effective." -Lieutenant Broadfist, Stormpike Guard The Bouldershoulder Brigade is back at it folks! Everyone's favorite collective of dorfs is back and better than ever. For any unfortunate soul not yet familiar with the name "Bouldershoulder", here's a short intro to who we are. The Bouldershoulder Brigade is a Dwarf-only roleplaying guild and a major contributor to The Mead Hall Dwarven Community. The general conceit of the guild is loose, but ultimately, the Bouldershoulders are a group of Alliance-aligned dwarves who go out into the world and serve their people wherever they may be needed. As the definitely-not-made-up quotes above explain, the Bouldershoulders are wild and unruly, but can be counted on to do the right thing. We currently do not have plans to run guild-specific RP events, but have and will always be a present force in the Dwarf RP scene, and attending events found therein, with the ambition of running our own stories in time here. Out of character, we're a small, but tight-knit and friendly group of friends who enjoy doing all forms of content with each other. Alongside RP within the guild, and RP with the community at large, the Bouldershoulder Brigade also boasts a Mythic+ team that runs on a regularly irregular schedule, where progress is counted in how drunk we can get the tanks, and how many grey hairs we give our healers. We also have a home in our ranks for those of you who enjoy PVP, running Battlegrounds/Arenas and participating in open world PVP when it can be found. But above all, we have fun, in whatever form that takes in game and out. Talk to any of Balrik, Davonna, Tairneach, Rufaic, or Halflan to see about recruitment!Halflan30 4h
4h DK RP (H) - Acherus If you're looking for Death Knight roleplay opportunities, I'd like you to know that I've started a guild for exactly that: Acherus. The idea is to have an RP guild full of lore-abiding DKs that add to the WrA RP community. 30 seconds or less version: We are... A DK-oriented RP guild Here to add to the ambiance Lore-abiding. We are not... Hardcore raiders/pvpers Trope-y Jerks Currently listed in the in-game guild finder tool. More reading material/information: http://acheruswra.blogspot.com/ Thanks for your time!Sodarien65 4h
4h Where to Find <Waylight Refuge> 2/20-3/6 OOC: Hello all! For those who are unaware, hello! I'm Altherei, the GM of <Waylight Refuge>, a Horde-side guild. We're a traveling waystation whose goal is to promote more world RP by traveling through current content zones as well as outside major cities, giving RPers a place to come by and relax, rest, and meet their fellow Accordians! We also offer a guild quest system where folks can turn in a crafting mat we're in need of in exchange for gold! We move every two weeks, so this thread will be dedicated to our current whereabouts (to keep the recruitment thread solely for that purpose as well). You can find our recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749076589 And more info about the guild on our site, waylightrefuge.shivtr.com. IC: In local publications, as well as on local information boards in every major city, including Dalaran, there is a small space taken out for Waylight Refuge that reads: Looking for a place to relax, get some food or drink, or mend your wounds? Waylight Refuge is open for business! Come by and see us Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 6 o'clock for a place to rest. We are presently located in Farstrider Retreat in Eversong Woods, and will remain there until January 22nd. The Refuge is in need of fish from the Broken Isles. Packages of ten will be accepted, up to five packages, for 15 gold per package. Please bring these packages to Altherei, the Keeper, during business hours.Altherei63 4h
4h [A]<Battle Hardened> 4/7M 3/3H 5/10H LFM! <Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild looking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming Legion invasion. Reestablished right before Hellfire Citadel from a strictly PVP guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of PVE content since then and have a successful mythic team. Whether you want to raid on the highest difficulty, raid and dungeon casually, PVP, or just have a friendly home in-game, we have something for everyone. We’re currently recruiting like-minded individuals who want to have tight bonds with their guildmates and progress through high-end content in a friendly atmosphere. ... Current Progression: Mythic Progression Team 7/7N 7/7H 4/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 5/10H Nighthold Heroic Progression Team 7/7N 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 3/3N Trial of Valor 7/10N Nighthold ...All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Additional Information If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers. Guild Master - Mythrenathen (valannia#1629) Officers - Medyr, Charnoble, Beriandie If you are interested in learning more about our guild or to fill out a guild application, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com !Shalathe204 4h
5h (A) <Keepers of the Moon> Night Elf RP *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* Kaldorei. The Children of the Stars. Keepers of the Land of Eternal Starlight. Our people have a rich, complex history, though in recent years, we have faced many uncertain changes. From the Battle of Mount Hyjal to the Cataclysm which has reshaped our very homeland. The return of the Highbourne and even the reintroduction of the Twicebourne challenge our longest-held values which have served as pillars of our society for milennia. Our once-great ancient cities now lie crumbled and ruined, their remaining power being exploited by our enemies. We will stand united- Kaldorei, Highborne, and Twiceborne- to assist our people, heal our society from within, and together adapt to an ever-changing world to build a brighter, prosperous future. Now, with the Burning Legion once again threatens to destroy our world, we reluctantly accept the aid of the Illidari. The rediscovery of the Broken Isles offers us the opportunity recover pieces of our ancient past so we can begin to better understand ourselves. OOC: Formerly known as <Wardens of Teldrassil>, we have changed direction and decided to focus on the cultural aspect of Kaldorei roleplay in contrast to the more militaristic approach of other guilds as well as personal and story-driven character development. We accept both male and female Night Elves of all classes- mages and Death Knights included. Demon Hunters are accepted on a case-by-case basis. We currently don't have a stance on Nightborne/Nightfallen characters. If interested, please visit our guild site at www.keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com to fill out an application. An in-character interview is required to join. Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Miriael, Lorendrethil, Ereminn, Lynsalora Connect with us! /join KaldoreiRP.Azaeluna33 5h
5h [H-RP] <The Magical Mercantile> ... The Magical Mercantile is a caravan that’s always on the move, never staying in once place for very long. If your character is nomadic or just has the travel bug, this is for you! We offer protected escorts for travelers, adventures to new locations to see amazing sights, and treasure hunting! The caravan also runs as an informal merchant service. Our caravan organizers are talented vendors, each with their own special selection of goods to offer. Trying to sell or trade something of your own? We do that too! All prices are negotiable, and nothing is turned away for the right price! Roleplay: We continue our main storyline with one event per week at 10AM server time (day of the week varies). These weekly events normally last 2 to 4 hours. We use a combination system of /emote and /roll for combat scenarios. Guild membership is not required to join a caravan expedition at any time; if you see us traveling, feel free to walk up. The more, the merrier! Event locations always vary due to the caravan theme. Portals and 2- or 3-seat vehicles are available to lower level players who are in need of assisted transportation to event starting points. We have plenty of opportunities in between the weekly event for additional casual RP or side quests, and we like to attend other hosted events on the server, as well! Additional Information: Outside of roleplay, we support and give assistance for questing, dungeons, farming old content, camping for rares, and any other methods of simple fun in our ragtag family. We have a member-exclusive Discord server with text channels for out of character chit chat and event coordinating, and voice channels for anything ranging from shootin’ the breeze to dungeon runs. Ranks: Operator: GM Vendor: Officer Bodyguard: IC rank Trail Guide: IC rank Medic: IC rank Courier: IC rank Traveler: Full Member Yak Herder: New/Trial Member Rank promotions are awarded after one full month in the guild. Full Members have the option to exchange their Traveler rank for a "job rank". All IC ranks + Traveler hold the same permissions. How to Apply: Admission into the guild has no requirements for level, race, class, or spec, though we ask that persons under the age of 18 please do not apply. Please expect a small OOC interview and an IC encounter preceding your guild invitation. Whisper any GM or Officer for inquiries, send an in-game mail, or feel free to walk up in character! Try our guild if you love roleplay and are looking to make friends in a fun and relaxed atmosphere! Thanks for your interest!Zariyen11 5h
6h /join shuhaloRP, a tauren role play channel (For those who do not know, shuhalo is tauren. ... I was trying to make it look fancy, gimme a break!) Created this channel a short while ago after seeing some people here on the forums ask about a tauren role play channel! Figured now would be a good time to start really advertising it. Use it to find out where all the moos are role playing, maybe advertise tauren-themed events, or let people know where your character is, ect! My hope is that it will bring together as many tauren role players as possible. So that we may, at long last, create a massive herd and stampede into Orgrimmar and take over everything. ... I mean what? So uh, yeah /join shuhaloRP!Karanga9 6h
6h Hinterlands Nature Expedition (Feb. 21st 6pm) A simple flyer arrives in your hands with the following message Hinterlands Nature Expedition! My name is Nathan Hugues, me and my friend Gus would like to invite you to take part of the Hinterlands Nature Expedition, taking place next Tuesday (February 21st) at the sixth strike of the bell after midday. Come join us for an adventure of a lifetime as we guide you through the wonders of nature the Hinterlands has to offer. Have a cozy coffee and chat with the wildhammer dwarves as you learn the history of the famous Razorbeak Gryphons that make up our flight path travel system. Gaze upon the beautiful Quel'Danil Lodge and its high elven inhabitants as you step into one of the last remaining settlements of these elegant people. And be in awe as we gaze, from a safe distance of course, some of the last remnants of the once powerful Amani Troll Empire. Last but not least, our expedition ends at the magnificent ruins of an ancient elven city that houses the tree, Seradane. Fabled tree that holds a portal to the Emerald Dream. Along the way we will also be able to gaze upon the wildlife of the Hinterlands and observe them in their natural habitat while learning a bit more of how they live in this wonderful place. The best thing about it all? It's free! No charge to be part of this expedition, simply show up at our Gathering place behind the Stormwind cathedral and we are good to go. I hope to see you take part of this adventure, light be with you!Firebát3 6h
8h LF Australian time zone/ Late night RP guild Hey all, Looks like Wyrmrest Accord is the server to be on, as RP on Oceanic realms is non-existent. Is there any late night RP guilds out there that are recruiting? I've done a bit of roleplay, and have found it really adds a new dimension of fun to the game. Horde or Alliance guild doesn't matter much to me as I will be starting fresh either way. I do raid casually a couple night a week on this toon, and that is something I want to continue. So if you would, let me know the day/ times of your guilds main events that would be awesome. So let me know what's up WA, looking forward to joining the server community.Pandêmic4 8h
8h This realm any good for An east coaster who goes to bed around 8pm est? Would I be missing out on most everything? Talking about rp events and raiding.Fanghelm4 8h
8h [A-RP] <The Tipsy Hourglass> Is recruiting! A shiny new thread for our shiny new guild updates! Greetings and welcome to The Tipsy Hourglass, where adventure and fun awaits just behind the doors of our tavern! Whether you are a new hero starting out in the world or a seasoned warrior seeking a warm place to rest their old bones – we open our doors to people from every walk of life and every stage of life. We’re a medium-roleplay guild with emphasis on bringing back a good ol’ fashioned adventurer guild with a relaxed atmosphere, providing weekly events that are always popping up on the in-game calendar. The tavern is located in New Dalaran inside “A Hero’s Welcome” inn (we took it over!) as we found it offers a safe place for lowbie guild members to safely hang out and enjoy some relaxing roleplay, as well as a less-crowded experience than in Stormwind City. If you happen to be in the area, feel free to come in and enjoy a drink or two! We offer weekly quests and events that will cater to all kinds of flavour that you’re looking for. We like to make sure our guildies put in as much input about what they would like to see happening as often as possible, this allows us to create experiences for all to enjoy! Examples of events currently ran on a weekly basis: [Rotating Weekday] •Job Night The Matron and her Stewards have been speaking with people in need and has a few quests from the job board that is up next to the bar for willing heroes to take on. Rewards will be given upon successful completion. Gather your party and prepare for adventure! [Saturday] •Bar Night The Matron has opened the doors to the tavern late and filled the beer garden with booze, food, and all sorts of games that are likely to get you drunk and spilling secrets in no time. Bring your friends, bring your lovers, and bring your pets! It’s time to sit and bond with some strangers and leave as best friends. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As well as these two set nights, our lovely officers drop random events into the calendar weekly so that for those who cannot make it on our main nights are not missing out on any chance to get their foot into the guild RP scene. That being said, all members are also encouraged to not be afraid about running their own little events as well. We’re all about “ you get out what you put in ” and love to see initiative made amongst the guild to get your character out there and mingled. We want to be a part of your story too. :) Though RP is our main focus for the guild, we will also be offering a PvE/PvP day at least once a week (which can include old raids for tmog/achievement runs). As well as characters we have also made some amazing connections with other guilds that have helped get our name out into the community! We’re always looking to branch out and be a useful cog in the roleplay community that offers beneficial partnerships for all parties involved. From large scale event suppliers to a place in small markets to represent ourselves, we are interested in all! It is important to note that first and foremost we are a RP guild that offers casual PvE/PvP/Raiding every now and then. If you are just looking for those things then I am afraid this is not the place for you! If this sounds like the place for you but you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us in-game or via mail on: [GM] Zae – The Matron (Or my alt: Cynae) [Officers] Bravid – OOC Moderator Graece – RP/Event Moderator Ollivier – RP/Event Moderator Erethandra - General Moderator Alternatively, if you feel like you’re ready to sign on up then I would like to direct you to our forums to submit an application: ... Once you have put it in and are waiting, feel free to message any of the people above to let them know you have applied and they can check it out and hopefully get you in! You may also /join THTC to get in contact with any guild members, as this is our out-of-guild members channel that we use to announce our events and times to those who just wish to join us for a few events while being apart of their own guild as well. Thank you for reading and we look forward to seeing you around. :DZae124 8h
9h [H] <Heralds of Strife> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LFM! Hello, everybody! <Heralds of Strife>, a Horde raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord, are back and are looking for like-minded raiders to push forward into Legion! What We're About: <Heralds of Strife> is a warm, welcoming community. Our current members range from previous top US 34th raiders to promising newcomers that are hungry to learn and improve. When we are not raiding, we are actively playing many games, from Hearthstone to Overwatch and many others that our guild members have suggested. <Heralds of Strife> is more than just a raiding guild on World of Warcraft, we are friends who are looking to have fun and get to know each other in our free time. That said, our primary focus will always be to complete the most challenging content that World of Warcraft has to offer during its relevance. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: - 7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic - 7/7 Mythic Trials of Valor: - 3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic - 2/3 Mythic Nighthold: - 10/10 Normal - 10/10 Heroic - 3/10 Mythic Raid Schdedule: - Monday - 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. - Tuesday - 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. - Saturday - 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. All of the above times are PST (Pacific Standard Time). Loot System: We use a Loot Council (via RCLootCouncil) with defined parameters. This is broken down into several categories: - Attendance - Preparedness - Performance - Attitude - Upgrade Quality - Recent Upgrades We publicly record attendance and items received. Our devoted, down-to-earth leadership has the experience and knowledge needed to ensure upgrades are given to the proper players for progression while maintaining a fair, friendly, and entertaining guild atmosphere. Trial Period: <Heralds of Strife> is a raiding guild primarily. As such, we do have a trial period for new recruits. Trial periods will last for a minimum of two weeks, however, we may extend a trial period on a case-by-case basis. The three core principles expected of trials: - Reliability - Positivity - Adaptability Reliability: We expect our trial raiders to show up for raids, on time, and prepared with the basic necessities to do the raid efficiently. We also expect our trials to have some knowledge on encounters, but we are more than willing to help teach and nurture our raiders. Make a commitment with us and we will do our very best to make sure that you're taken care of. We want to get to know you, as you're not just numbers on our spreadsheet. Here in <Heralds of Strife>, YOU matter. Positivity: We encourage our trial raiders, and our members, in general, to have a positive attitude, ranging from casual conversation to raid progression. There will be nights where progression may seem rough, but, pushing forward with a positive mindset is a key factor to success. Adaptability: Our leadership takes the opportunity to analyze our performance logs after each raid night, offering those who are lagging behind some constructive assistance in the long-term goal of improving the player. Our team is only as strong as the player next to us, so we want to work together and challenge one another to overcome any adversities that may be hindering our performance. Our motto is "iron sharpens iron". Recruiting: Tank: - Paladin - Monk Healer: - Shaman - Druid MDPS: - Paladin - Warrior - Demon Hunter RDPS: - Warlock - Mage - Hunter - Druid Other: - Friendly Socials **We are always looking to trial exceptional players of any class for our raid team, so please do not let our current recruitment needs discourage you from your potential interest in us.** How To Join: If you're looking to trial for our raid team, please fill out an application @ heraldsofstrife.com. If we're interested in your application, we will reach out to you ASAP for a follow-up interview in Discord. If you're looking to join our community as a social member, no application is required. References: Lorvid - Lorvid#1749 (GM) Ritticus - Ritticus#1171 (Co-GM) Rebkah - Rebkah#1839 (Officer) Notzak - Zak#11995 (Officer)Lorvid402 9h
9h H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh1 9h
9h [A] Surveyors' Syndicate (Dark Iron RP) IC Portion: The Surveyors' Syndicate is a Dark Iron organization dedicated to uncovering mysterious metals, time-lost artifacts and is comprised of the most dedicated lore-busters and theorists under the mountain. The Syndicate's main base of operations is in the Forlorn Caverns within Ironforge, called the "Depository". While High Surveyor Briff Smoldertoe is responsible for its leadership, it is speculated that Queen-Regent Moira demanded the organization's creation by mandate for the lack of Dark Iron inclusion within the Explorers' League. While the Syndicate appears predominantly Dark Iron, they allow outside aid to those they can trust and/or know those individuals have Moira's interests in mind, and most importantly -- Dagran Thaurissan II. OOC Portion: To note off-the-bat, the Surveyors' Syndicate is not a guild. I hope that it will spark more archaeological-adventure roleplay within the Dwarven RP community and by default more Dark Irons. Since the community itself is so well interconnected, the Syndicate will be run through the Mead Hall; this means that anyone can join ICly. There will be a difference from just tagging along on our open-community massive RP Scenarios than being a real IC member (this gains you privilege to weekly meetings and member events). Expansion-long Excavation Campaign: Infinium Shards This is going to be the bread and butter of the Surveyors' Syndicate's roleplay. The organization will be attempting to locate the theorized and speculated "Infinium Shards" (yes, a homage to the Infinity Gems/Stones within the Marvel universe/cinematic universe). This will be a joint effort from the community itself to forge, find and fight the Legion with a myth-awing "weapon". It will require crafters, specialists, binders, historians, shamans, prospectors and adventures to create and locate the Infinium Shards and put them to use somehow and some way. More information will come to light in the coming weeks. Contact me, "Smoldertoe", or "Shadowcrag" in-game for any questions or for more details about the Infinium Shards and/or the Surveyors' Syndicate.Smoldertoe5 9h
10h MW Monk LF Heroic/Mythic Weekend Raids I'm looking for a weekend raiding group (Thurs-Mon) to play with on my Mistweaver. Ideally looking for a group that is planning on doing Mythic content. This is currently my alt, but looking to play it a bit more seriously on the weekends. If I could find a group that also runs plenty of M+ or is semi-active outside of raids, that'd be awesome. My main currently raids Tues/Weds and progressing through Mythic NH, so not looking for anything on those days. I'd prefer to stay Alliance, but not opposed to playing Horde with a decent group. Feel free to post here or contact me in game to chat!Doppelbock0 10h
10h (H-RP/PvE) Selama Ashal'anore! Selama Ashal’anore is open and recruiting! We are a RP focused guild that has been around since 2012. Important Things to Know: As an RP guild we follow the canon lore very closely. We are not trying to invalidate other people’s RP or squash anyone’s creativity. It is simply our chosen style. If you prefer to stretch and bend the rules of lore, we may not be a good fit for you. And that is okay. We do not allow ERP. No exceptions. If you would like more information about this, you are welcome to contact us and we will explain our reasoning. We used to be an exclusively Blood Elf guild. We have since opened the doors to all races, however our RP focus remains on the Eastern Kingdoms. If you are planning to apply, think about why your character might take an interest in the Eastern Kingdoms. We are not just about roleplaying. Not only do we have guild members who participate in all aspects of the game, many of our members play together and spend time together outside of WoW. We have recently gone through a change in leadership. It has been a very smooth transition and the former leader (Ickthid/Tholmai) is still with us and serves as an officer and advisor. This guild is like a family. The community we have created is really special and it is something we want to protect. We recruit through our site: http://selamaashalanore.shivtr.com/pages/join We do ask that you read through the different pages on the website before submitting your application. Thank you!Rainnea5 10h
10h [A-RP] <Sentinel> Turns Six Years Old! "I am never without my Sisters. And they will never be without me." Vigilance, selflessness, bravery, fortitude, and discipline. Words every Sentinel lives by--or, if necessary--dies by. We are our people's first and last line of defense. From the streets of Darnassus, to the shadowed groves of Darkshore; from the ancient woods of Ashenvale, to the towering crags of Stonetalon: We are ever watchful, and ever ready to combat any foe that would endanger Kalimdor or our people. To these enemies we offer no quarter, and expect none in return. Are you ready to answer the clarion call? Are you ready to become a <Sentinel>? ....................................................... <Sentinel> is an established and stable roleplay guild, founded over SIX years ago and still going strong today. As our name suggests, we are strongly militaristic in theme. Our aim is to accurately portray the role of Kaldorei soldiers in service of Tyrande, and also to promote Night Elf roleplay in Darnassus, Kalimdor, and the server as a whole. Our membership is friendly and supportive, and we're looking for more active roleplayers to join us! We hold a regular Induction Ceremony for our new recruits every Saturday night, followed by drill and formation practice. Throughout the month we also schedule a wide variety of other RP events or activities such as combat missions, Sentinel training, story circles, historic site tours, classic raids, and battlegrounds. We also host multi-event roleplay campaigns that can span several weeks. What level must I be to join your guild? We have soft level requirement of level 20, so that you can ride your nightsaber mount during events. We also ask that you be reasonably active, and not simply looking for a place to park a soon-to-be-forgotten Night Elf alt. This does not mean you must be online every day! But we do encourage our members to participate: to attend guild events if they are online, regularly check our website, and to take initiative and be proactive with their own roleplay ideas. What classes and races do you accept? We follow a strict traditional Sentinel theme in our roleplay, and currently only allow female night elves. All classes are welcome except for mages, demon hunters, and death knights. I enjoy roleplay, but also want to experience more of what World of Warcraft has to offer. So do we! Our members partake in many aspects of the game, from testing their might in PvP battlegrounds and dungeons, to less dangerous pursuits such as pet battles, collecting mounts, and running classic raids. One activity we do not organize is progression raiding. If that is something you fancy, then we are probably not for you. Roleplaying a Sentinel sounds intimidating; there is so much Night Elf lore to know... While some familiarity with Night Elf lore is definitely encouraged, we are happy to assist those who might be new to this type of roleplay (or even roleplay in general). As long as you are willing to learn and improve, we will help with character-building, lore, and any other questions you might have. Where can I find more information? Our website at http://x.co/sentinel is a good place to start. There you will find our guild rules and policies, helpful links to guides for Night Elf lore and roleplay, along with an online application (which is required to join the guild). Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our guild officers in-game: Adellwyna (Guild Leader), Lierona, Xeqwena, Ariete, and Bovira. We look forward to hearing from you! Tor ilisar'thera'nal! Let our enemies beware!Adellwyna288 10h
11h [Addon] EmoteNonsense - Fight the Chatscroll! Hey dudes! I'm old. And with age comes this apparent inability to keep track of fast-moving chat boxes, a symptom otherwise known as "chatscroll". Do you ever find yourself losing posts when you're sitting in busy bars? Are the large amounts of orange text often difficult to read or follow? EmoteNonsense is a personal project created with a friend aimed at alleviating these problems. It's only purpose is to organize text in a readable way and alert you when you've been mentioned in roleplay through both a marker in the chat, a raid warning, and a sound. This addon does not work in any private channel, nor will it work in 1, 2, etc. /Say and emote only! If something like this sounds useful to you, go ahead and give it a try! It is downloadable both through curse and wowinterface. If you've got any questions, you're more than welcome to message this character in game, or send me a PM through either of those sites. :) Curse: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/261072-emotenonsense WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info24348-EmoteNonsense.html Thanks, and hope it helps someone else as much as it's helped me! <3 PS/Edit: This addon is compatible with all current RP and chat addons. :)Aran5 11h
11h [A] <Ashes of Eternity> Mythic Recruitment About us: Ashes of Eternity is a newly formed guild, created from the core players of Resolve with the intent on pursuing a higher progression model. We are interested in building a strong, consistent group for mythic raiding in the near future, and still have a few spots left to be claimed. Currently, we have a capable set of keystone+ groups, an achievement group, farming nights, and a multitude of other fun and involved activities to share with any interested persons. What we can offer you: - Flexible but focused 2-day schedule(Fri/Sat 6:30-9:30pm ST) - Farming/achievement night(Wed 6:30-9:30pm ST) - Free raid night repairs, potions, flasks, etc. - Home-grown, organic memes(renaissance & current only) What we expect to see from you: - Consistent attendance - Willingness to improve & acceptance of critique - Understanding of boss mechanics, preparation, etc. Who we're recruiting for: - Havoc DH - Frost/Unholy DK - Warlock(any spec) - Shadow priest - Any other talented ranged DPS(although melee not on this list are still encouraged to apply)! Who to contact: - SATHAEL (Spirit#12568) - TALLEAH (Cleric#11565) - CORVENA (Bird#11588) - STORMZY (KSOFM#11536) ---------- About our schedule: We expect almost perfect attendance considering we only progressively raid for a total of 6 hours per week. We all know that IRL >> Game, but if you cannot make our times consistently, we cannot keep you in our team. We encourage you to let someone know at least a day or two beforehand if you won't be able to make raid so we can find a replacement. As a guild, we love to have fun and joke around, but we are also deeply invested in our progression and expect to be able to have chat cleared for boss pulls. Trash pulls, on the other hand... If you think this could be a good guild for you, don't hesitate to contact us despite your role. We'll always consider exceptional players, regardless if we have a direct recruitment need for them. 9/10H NHTalleah74 11h
12h [H-RP/PvE] The Stormhowl Warband (Sorry for posting this again, but the original thread is out of date and it no longer allows me to edit the first post!) No matter what major Horde or Neutral city you walk through, the Command Boards were always covered in flyers and posters. The guards did well to clean them off each day, making sure the Warchief's words were always in plain sight, but one flyer always seemed to make its place on the board bright and early. Pinned to the top-left corner of the wooden board, a crisp parchment was held in place by a ceremonial dagger, the start of the hilt shaped like the head of a wolf. Whoever wrote on the parchment had impeccable penmanship, to the benefit of the readers: Brothers and Sisters of the Horde, The Stormhowl Warband is seeking loyal, able-bodied individuals willing to serve and protect the denizens of the Horde. We seek to neutralize any and all threats that show themselves, starting with the Legion in the Broken Shore and working our way to direct Alliance threats. Campaigns against our enemies begin shortly. Battle and Wolf Riding training availability are open to those with no or little experience. Those with sufficient experience will be tested and skills brushed up to meet with the Warband's standards. If you have no wishes to fight or are not able-bodied, there may yet be a place for you amongst our ranks. Seek out Gela'ga Spinebreaker by courier for more information. -The Stormhowl Warband The end of the flyer was stamped with the Stormhowl insignia. ----------------------------------------------------------- Greetings! The Stormhowl Warband is a RP-PvP/E guild looking for more members to join us in events. The PvP/E portions of our guild are entirely optional, but we are hoping to find some RPers who are interested in those portion as well. We allow all races and classes in the Warband, but do not ICly accept (most) Demon Hunters or Warlocks. If you can somehow convince the Warlords otherwise or can effectively hide your Warlock / Demon Hunter status, you may be able to join. Because I exceeded the maximum character limit, please see the next post for a detailed list of our events and activities! ---------- For a list of officers and their responsibilities, see here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-officers With that said, there are definitely ways for you to increase in rank within the guild, both IC and OOC. If being an OOC officer isn't your thing, we have some positions that are solely IC leadership. If you're new to RP or are a bit rusty, we'd be happy to welcome you! I used to run RP workshops in the past, so feel free to write me with any RP-related questions such as lore, style, etc. For a list of OOC rules, please see here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-rules For our FAQ, see here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-faq If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or ask here! If you don't have any questions and are just looking to apply, you can do so here: http://tinyurl.com/stormhowl-apply [Edited 2017-02-11 to update with better wording and to add a small description of our PvP changes]Gelaga21 12h
12h H <Legionaries> 3/7M 3/3H 5/10H recruiting Do you like raiding, mythic +, abusive and cheeky music bots in discord? How about guaranteed Nightbane mounts, drunken shenanigans, weekend alt runs, or random battle cries of, "Yo, dude!" from furry Deathknights? Of course you do! Who doesn't?! <Legionaries> is a fairly new guild and have been around since June of this year. We have new members that started this xpac (or at least they act like it *cough* you know who you are *cough*). We also have old farts that have played since the "good ol' days" when we had to walk up hill, both ways, in the magma to raid Molten Core when it was current content (like myself). As of Feb 16, we are 5/10 as a guild with Heroic Bridge monster (ya know, the guy that does what we all wanted to do at one point and killed a pally trying to bubble hearth) and Heroic Cosmic psychadelic flash-back down. We got Tichy boy to 12%. Next week, time to pluck some demonic wings. We have several openings to flesh out a 20 man roster, then will be looking for more to push mythic NH. So, this is what we need right now: One healing focused priest (Disc or Holy or both, Odyn knows I can't do it ) or a piss weaver or a tree druid One Hanzo/Widow-wannabe and a mele huntard One psychotic rage tornado ( dps warrior) One demonhumper One of those shady "door locks are completely optional" types (rogue for the less enlightened) We do take our raid days seriously and will help people get to where they want to be as raiders. Any are welcome at any time though for casual, myhic + (carries or push), and just a place to hang out as well. We are also looking at someone to coordinate RP for us since many members want to get a shot at it, and many of us left normal servers for the less toxic RP community. We raid Wed/Thurs 6-9 pm server with optional alt runs and demolition derbies on Saturdays. If you... yea you, reading this... have any interest. You know you do! Send myself, or our "illustrious" guild leader Dakera, or our spin to win wonder boy Motauman a tell for more information. *waves hand at your face* "This is the guild you are looking for." Wren-hi Darkbrew Schizophrenic S. Priest Currently holds PhD's in: "Stupid tab targeting" "Why the f*** did they break enemy grid?" "Oops." "Hey Chaka, I pulled more." "Wake up, f***ers! Shadowcrash fail!"Wrenhi32 12h
12h [H-Event] Gund’Harg After a short break from Warcraft, the Gund’harg had returned for the New Year. The feast and games each month, welcoming everyone and all. May all corners of the Horde and those who hold themselves under our banner join. We host the Gund’harg, translated to the common Tongue as Stone Festival, in the spirit of the old orcish Kosh’Harg, but changed and adapted to the New Horde. We hold to another tradition, while you can bring arms and armour to the lands, we would not use them against one another unless the game of the month calls for it. This means no fighting among our own people. We don’t host it under the mountain due to the massive number of hostile mobs that surround it, so instead we host it in a valley in Northwestern Stonetalon Mountain, a mob free area so players of any level may join with us. Time/Date: This event happens each month on the last Friday unless a holiday would get in the way. Which means that in February, it will take place on the 24th at 7:30 pm Realm time. Location: The valley in which the event is hosted can be found at 24:12 with the Coordinates addon, otherwise it is the most Northwestern Corner of Stonetalon, an unmarked location on the map. Who to look for: You can whisper me at any time I am online for an invitation to the event itself, otherwise, please send me a letter, or whisper anyone within the Stonehammer Clan. (Please note that the valley is difficult if not impossible to reach on foot, if you are below level 60, or are unable to obtain a flying mount, those within the clan will be more than happy to give you a lift into the Valley.)Crogart31 12h
13h [ A-RP ] <Maw of Flame> is recruiting! <Maw of Flame> --Heavy RP Guild Guild Master: Zaderick Main Locations: Booty Bay, Dalaran (old for ease), Stormwind Faction: OOC- Alliance. IC- Cross-Faction - All Races and Classes Accepted Guild Status: Recruiting Officer(s): Zaderick and Valurii Website: http://www.theblackmaw.tumblr.com/ About the Maw of Flame: We're brand new! The Maw of Flame is a story-driven heavy roleplaying guild on Alliance side. We focus on individual storylines that tie back to a larger story in hopes of keeping everyone engaged and interested in ongoing roleplay throughout the world. Much of our roleplay takes us outside of main cities, although there is always opportunity to do occasional city roleplay. The main idea is that we are a group of outlaw pirates, bandits, and morally gray, questionable characters. Not everyone is necessarily a pirate, but there is a big focus on the crew of the fearsome ship, the Black Maw. Led by Captain Killian Essex (Zaderick's alias), those who rally under his banner plunder, loot, and pillage their way to ill-gotten prosperity. Again, this is more than just boat roleplay. Who Are We Recruiting?: OOCly- Individuals interested in story-driven roleplay! Looking for players who are vocal about what they want and what they don't want, and who are respectful of their fellow guild mates. Please be advised, this is an adult oriented guild, so if you are sensitive to strong language, violence, alcohol consumption/gambling/addictive behaviors, sexual themes, and other similar topics, this might not be the guild for you. ICly- Discreet individuals with skills that appeal to the Captain. Are you a spy, cook, kobold specialist, repairman, songwriter, engineer, lore master, archaeologist, medic, mage, assassin, sharpshooter, etc? Sailors come a dime a dozen. Captain Essex seeks open-minded, talented individuals with a passion for exploration and ambition for treasure. Ranks: Dread Captain (GM) Corsair (Officer) Black Maw Crew (Member) Associate (Member) Deck Swabber (Beginner, Trial) Suckbot OOC (Self Eplanatory) How To Join: *Leave a comment here, and I will reach out to you in-game. *Reach out to Zaderick or Valurii via in-game mail or whisper. *Send a message to Zaderick on Tumblr: http://zaderick.tumblr.com An IC meeting will take place between the Captain and your character, whether in-game, through Discord, or Tumblr. You can get a feel for what our roleplay is like, and if it seems like a good fit, we will get you situated. (Note: Alts are welcome within reason. We are not a rarely-used alt depot.) Guild Storyline: Zaderick McGowan is an ex-Kirin Tor pyromancer who turned to a life of piracy after gaining a ship with a legacy to uphold. Though he is no longer Kirin Tor, he possesses a great wealth of information on several types of magic, including Chronomancy. Known to everyone as Killian Essex, he was pulled into the world of piracy and now aspires to take over the territories that belong to the Blacksail Pirates of Aszuna to create a pirate haven in the rumored Blacksail Cove. (Note: we're not looking to take over the entirety of the Blacksail Crew or Aszuna, just an imaginary portion of it to avoid breaking lore regarding Mr. Shackle, his crew, and involvement with the Uncrowned. This story is also open to people outside of the guild!) With help of his talented crew and clandestine cross-faction alliances, he hopes to gather alliances, funds, and additional resources to make this conquest possible. Along the way, they'll encounter resistance from other pirates, law enforcement, and all manner of monsters and demons that they must overcome! Do you have what it takes to rally under Captain Essex's banner? Additional Information: You can find more information such as stories, information about the ship, etc at http://theblackmaw.tumblr.comZaderick19 13h
14h New Retro Raiding/PvP Twinking Guild My friend and I are starting a new retro Raiding/PvP guild! Probably starting at 60 and doing all of the classic raids, and then moving to 70 for TBC and maybe 80 if we decide to. Currently looking for anyone interested, and all classes are welcome. Add me at Sky13#1913 or leave a comment here if you're interested :)Spinkie3 14h
15h East Coast Guilds on WRA? Hello, I am a returning player from the Argent Dawn server. I've heard good things about the Wyrmrest server, so I am just wondering if there are any East Coast guilds on this server or are they all Pacific Time? While my weekend play time varies widely, during the week I usually play 6pm ET to 9pm ET on weekdays so I'd need a guild that's actively playing East Coast times in order to see anyone. lolGulshrak1 15h
16h [A] <Wolfsong> Legion Raiding (Heroic/Mythic) <Wolfsong> is looking to bolster its raid team to experience content throughout Legion and beyond. If you're looking for a home, please reach out to us to see if we're a good fit for you. Website: https://www.wolfsong-guild.com Brief History <Wolfsong> was created back in January 2011 with the idea of building a committed raiding group among friends. Since then, the guild has grown to house multiple types of players from casual to ex-hardcore raiders looking for a more relaxed play style. The core members have been together for years, with their history stemming from several top-tier raiding guilds on Thorium Brotherhood and Wyrmrest Accord (Bloodrite and Instinct, respectively). We have coalesced from Horde and Alliance (though I maintain horde is the superior faction, of course). We’re a friendly community that enjoys multiple aspects of World of Warcraft, as well as other Blizzard titles (Overwatch & Diablo). Raiding in Legion We're looking for ~4 solid players to fill out our 20 man Mythic team. We're very close, and the only thing holding us back are just the player numbers. Come join us! Current Progress Nighthold: 8/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic, 3/3 Normal Emerald Nightmare: 3/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic Schedule Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST (Server Time). High attendance is preferred. We have off-night raids every Friday at 6:00pm ST. Friends and alternate characters are welcome to join these nights. Class Needs Mage (Extremely High) (Any Spec) Warlock (Extremely High) (Any Spec) Paladin (High) (Holy) Priest (High) (Holy, Discipline, & Shadow) Druid (Medium) (Balance) Hunter (Medium) (Beast Mastery or Marksmen) Rogue (Medium) Ranged Damage roles are highly desired. ~350,000 median DPS for Raid Encounters. Healing roles are desired w/proper DPS off-spec. Melee Damage are not very desired right now. Notice: Even if we're full, or low on a specific class, please apply. Things constantly change and a spot may open, or about to be open. When raiding, we are looking for performance and the ability to play well with others. We have a low tolerance for a salty raid environment. Officers If you have questions, please contact an officer below, in-game. Keti Syladinne Orenna Cistin Rennoc Anthraax Ready to Join? Fill out our online form using our website below, or contact an officer in-game. We're happy to chat with you! https://www.wolfsong-guild.com/join See you on the Broken Isles!Keti131 16h
20h Anyone else have a race addiction? I was looking through my accounts on WrA today, and I realized something. I have ten blood elves. http://i.imgur.com/DfpAfdh.jpg I mean, I knew the Sin'dorei were my favorite race lore-wise, but I didn't realize my addiction had gotten this bad. Belfs are to me what mana is to belfs. Anyone else have a disproportionate amount of any one race? Or am I an utter lunatic?Leyadoris97 20h
1d Aeonaxx? Rather than being evil and trying to resurrect some old thread, I'll just start fresh. Been away from WoW for a few years. Never had the chance to play Cata when it was bright and shiny and new. I am, however, a mount-a-holic and I'm working to rebuild my stables and make a few shmexy additions. So to the question: does Aeonaxx still spawn? I've camped 30+hours across 3 days (mostly while working because I'm blessed enough to work from home). With all the right settings, all the right add-ons, and I've seen neither hide nor scale of Aeonaxx or Blood Seeker. All the forum and WoW-related site postings are from 2015 and older, with one or two rare exceptions from 2016. So! Has anyone seen this elusive Rare and more importantly, snagged that lovely Drake mount? Is there an issue with the phasing? All the old forum posts say phasing is no problem, but a girl can only camp so long without even seeing the obnoxious bat that this lovely dragon shares a spawn timer with before beginning to lose hope that he's still out there.Astarina21 1d
1d [A] <Exemplar> is back for Nighthold! <Exemplar> is back and ready to head into Nighthold! After taking a hiatus through Trial of Valor, Exemplar is ready to get knee-deep in Nighthold goodness. We are a Heroic/Normal raiding guild looking to add more rad people to our roster! Our raiding schedule is Saturday from 5 PM server time to 8 PM server time and Sunday 5 PM to 8PM as well. We are essentially a large group of friends who play many other games outside of WoW. We pretty much always have a few people in Discord generally after work/school hours along with a consistent influx of people after said hours. Our old roster needs new blood as we’ve unfortunately lost a few due to work/school/other IRL issues over the break. We currently could use anyone who has a strong desire to play their class well! Specifically, we could use some rock solid DPS/Healers/ and a second Tank! Want to check us out? Message us online and we’ll get the ball rolling! If you add us, make sure to message us as well! Officers: Nimmock -- #Nimmock1344 Whitearmor/Coit -- #TheNewGolden1990 Razzil -- #Rassler1464Whitearmor28 1d
1d [A|H] LF Weekend or Night RP Guild! I get home a bit too late during the week to really do events with a lot of the cool RP Guilds on WRA or Moon Guard. So I'm on the hunt! *dons pith helmet* And if anyone can help point me in the right direction here, I'd be eternally grateful! Are there any weekend heavy -or- late night RP Guilds* bouncing around?? Alliance or Horde! Monday - Friday: After 10PM PST Anytime Saturday or Sunday! *Weekend Heavy or Late Night implies player activity, but It's super hella important to me that I'm able to attend every last one of your RP events. :)Crackisha1 1d
1d Are you the owner of 'Vindicator'? TLDR; I have wanted this name for three years and whoever has it has not logged into it, ever. Send me a letter or leave a post if you can help. Autumne#11664 In the month preceding Warlords of Draenor, I decided to create a Draenei paladin. Stumped for his name, I stumbled upon the idea of him being 'nameless', and decided to see if 'Vindicator' was available. It was not. It was taken by a level 58 Draenei death knight. So I whipped up a GM ticket, because at the time, you could do that for names. It was late and I had classes the next morning. I went to bed. Middle of the following day, I received a phone notification. It was an email that my ticket had been responded to. REJOICE! The GM had freed up the name! However, I was unable (because of classes) to get to my computer for about four hours after the send time. I got back to my dorm, eager to make my new refrigerator hero crusader. But... what was this? The name was unavailable. Well. Crap. I checked the armory; nope, not on there yet. Maybe I could add the person and see if I could talk them out of keeping the name for their alt. That's weird, it says 'Player not found.' when I try to add them, as if the alt doesn't exist. Maybe it's blocked for some other reason...? So I whipped up another ticket asking what was up with the name that had been freed. Unfortunately, a GM told me in real time, the name had been taken less than 45 minutes before I'd gotten to my computer. They explained that until a character is logged into, it doesn't truly exist. It's a level 0 placeholder. Therefore, the name was taken, but the person who grabbed it had never logged in. I thanked them for explaining and they wished me luck. Since then, I have checked every few months to see whether the claimant had ever logged in. They haven't. Nor have they ever deleted the character. I opened a ticket when the new name system went into place with Legion, where GMs will no longer free names but instead they will be auto released after an entire account has had no activity for two expansions. I said that I knew they couldn't free the name, and that I also knew they couldn't tell me who had it, but I wanted to know if the account was active (and thus, my wait timer for this name not yet even begun). It was on an active account. This player is still out there, and I still want this name. Do you know who has it? Thank you.Vìndìcator11 1d
1d [H] <Life> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M LFM <Life> is a tight-knit raiding guild and we are recruiting for Legion! All of our officers and core have plenty of Mythic experience and we’re seeking to fill a few more full time spots for Legion progression. We’d love to begin trialing potential recruits as soon as this reset, so please reach out to us if you’re interested! Our two mandatory raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Pacific Time. If you cannot make these eight hours, we will not accept you into our core team. Our two optional nights are Wednesdays and Fridays, also at 6:00 to 10:00 Pacific. If you can make these hours for the most part, consider contacting us about joining as backup and we can try to work something out. If you’re only interested in being a social member in our guild, all we require is a friendly and understanding attitude. :) Our main focus on recruiting: -Ranged- Balance Druid Warlock -Healers- Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest Holy Priest <Life> was built with an emphasis on a family focus more than progression. If you’re looking strictly for boss kills and progression our guild is not for you. <Life> is about socializing and making friends while progressing at a medium pace. We’re looking for friendly long term members who we can get to know and have fun with, members that log in outside of raid time and just enjoy the environment of our guild. Given our limited schedule each week, we do expect each raider to fully prepare. This comes down to researching fights, using your weekly lockouts (world bosses, keystone dungeons, etc) and having a strong understanding of your class. If this sounds like the right place for you and you're interested in joining our guild or raid team. Please sign up on our website with the link below, if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the members listed below. Guild Master: Infimyst (Myst#1683) Officers: Maelica (Naya#1629) & Zerick (CuartaEspada#1265) Site: life-wra.shivtr.comSaibri310 1d
1d the hunger games logo Is johnny bravo. holding an arrow. You cant unsee it.Thantris20 1d