Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 14 (H)RP-PvP or PvP Guilds? Hello, I've recently re-subbed and also picked up my Paladin again as my main. I am a casual RP'er who does love to run BG's, RBG's, Arenas and other cap level content with guild mates. I'd prefer to join a RP-PvP guild but I feel they're pretty rare these days. So honestly, even a guild that isn't 100% PvP or RP would be fine. I'm really just hoping to find a group of new friends/guildmates that enjoy running PvP/PvE content together casually. I'm PST, and typically play in the evenings after 4PM. If anyone knows of a guild that sounds like a match, or close enough, I'm all ears. Thank you. :)Kurukwa1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H/A] RP Event - Club Night Owl Club Night Owl is a dance club that hosts monthly events at The Howling Owl, just upstairs from the rustic coffee shop! Hosted by Saeil Moonblade and Orlando Alleandruin. There will be bartenders serving drinks and Saeil will be providing music as DJ Moonblade! When: Friday, November 16th, 6PM WrA server time Location: Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms We will be in the upstairs of the tavern, the biggest building! All races and factions are welcome! Please feel free to join our Discord server to keep up with future events! https://discord.gg/yRfaFqu If you'd like a calander invite, please reply with your in game name! Or feel free to just show up! Full flyer is at: tinyurl.com/NovClubNightOwlAlarís6 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H-PvE] <Tazdingo Ate My Baby> <Tazdingo Ate My Baby> is a new Horde raiding/social guild currently forming it's raid team! We intend to raid normal and heroic, and currently are recruiting: One Holy Paladin Three Ranged/Caster DPSOur raid days/times will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. PST. We have a Discord server and will be using it for raid communication on raid days. If interested, either mail Alvernon in-game or add Velaxus#1603 on battletag. I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Alternatively, if you see me online in-game, just send me a whisper and I'll likely message you back fairly quickly!Alvernon3 Nov 14
Nov 14 [RP Event Alliance And Horde] A celebration. It was a bustling day in the streets of several Alliance and Horde cities. The vendors were vending, the guards doing their regular patrols, wolves were howling and the horses trotting everywhere. Yet all over the Alliance and Horde cities, hired goons could be seen handing out fliers, and nailing the fliers on top of bulletin boards. Many of these hired goons were pinning these fliers where the shouldn’t have been. From city to city these hired goons would harass and hand out fliers to any patron that walked by. When the guards tried to stop them and ask questions, they ran. The letters notes read: ... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings Emerald Dreamers, Wyrmrest Accordians, And Moonguardians. I’m starting a cross-realm RP Event 3 of these servers. I wanted to bring up discussion and get these three bastions of RP and RP-PvP Talking to each other. I will be using discord to discuss things OOC. All RPers are welcome and encouraged to attend. Where: Shattrath City at the World’s End Tavern. Will be hosted on the Wyrmrest Accord Server. When: Decemeber 8th 2018 09:30 PST(Wyrmrest Accord Server Time) 11:30 CST (Emerald Dream and Moonguard) What: What to do? Drinks will be served, I recommend discord as I will bring up some topics, to discuss. Who: Both factions and ALL RP’ers are welcome. Smaller servers like Shadow Council, or Ravenholdt feel free to join us, as we are seeking participants. I also heavily recommend the add-on “Cross RP” as well as joining the channel. (It will help because Ravenhul will be giving a speech) If you have any topics or any suggestions, feedback, feel free to contact me in game or whichever means. I’m also on twitter. Thank you for your timeRavenhul13 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises Updated November 7th! I.. You know, I've been thinking about how to update this but there's so much to write about who we are, and what we do and ... I could text wall us all to death for hours. Instead, just a few important bits and a link to our wiki page. https://tinyurl.com/FirebrandWoW Firebrand Enterprises is a commercial venture created to finance a variety of projects. Owned and operated by V, the company is looking for investment opportunities as well as employees in a variety of fields at various skill levels. "Your Future is Our Business." We are not race or class restricted in any way but your character must be able to work for a goblin who's main interest is making gold and succeeding in business. Current projects include mythics and PvP on weekend afternoons with the help of two other guilds with the aim to build a casual raiding group. If you have more questions, you can contact Vee#8400 or Narky#4086 via Discord, Veendell (two L's) or Narkyssa ingame. To apply, read the rules. If those suit you, an in-character interview is required, to ensure that both you and your character will fit in and enjoy your time with us. Either V or Narkyssa can set you up.Veendel85 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Imperium> 4/8M (Updated 10/15/18) >>>>>>Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czqq1bEngZw <<<<<< <Imperium> is a Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community. We currently have (3) active raid groups. Past raiding and our 4 Mythic+ groups, we enjoy each other's company to a great extent within our Discord. We're the guild you can choose to hang out with instead of watching the NFL in real life. The camaraderie displayed here is unparalleled. It's a fun group of raiders. We know how to have a good time, but the boss kills are important to us and everyone knows what "go-time" means. All of my main team understand that it's not about the individual player, but the team as a whole. While we are players who take damage, HPS, and parsing seriously, we will never sacrifice sound strategy to do so. If you are looking for a mature group of raiders, with a lively community outside of raid too, this is the place for you. This is a group you'll often find all hanging out together outside of raid environments because we genuinely enjoy hanging out with one another. There's the random keystone groups, transmog runs, great conversation, and discord music parties with our glorious Music Bot. Eurobeat jams, K-pop, Girl Talk, and so many more other beats are always emanating through social time. Often times, I'll have the raid group do a /roll to designate a DJ on farm raid nights to spice up the time a bit! Raid Teams & Recruitment Needs "Imperial Fists" Wed/Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Trialing and setting slots for the mythic progress tier currently. The group is faster paced and much more focused on progressing mythic and pushing towards Cutting Edge. Requirements Positive Mentality Competitive Item Level Active microphone with communication skills Shares similar raid experience / skills >75% attendance Outside of WoW communication Loot System Forced Personal Loot Past Progress EN: 7/7H TOV: 3/3M NH: 5/10M TOS: 1/9M ABT: 5/11M Contact Information/Raid Leader - Dakera (B.net: Dakera#1844) "Black Templars" Fri: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Open Recruitment. A slower paced group with intent to attain Ahead of the Curve before the end of a tier. Requirements None Loot System Personal Past Progress NH: 10/10H TOS: 9/9H ABT: 11/11H Contact Information/Raid Leader - Alinja "Catachan Devils" Sun: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Open Recruitment. A slower paced group with intent to attain Ahead of the Curve before the end of a tier. Requirements None Loot System Personal Past Progress New team! Contact Information/Raid Leader - Vanhendrix Mythic + We occasionally make Mythic+ progression teams in the guild (derived from the Imperial Fists team but also some socials). Past names of these teams have been: - The B-Team Heroes - #TrashParse - Take an Advil - Sexy Christian Singles in Your Area However, our current season (BFA Season 1) team names are: -Emma's Loot Group(because seemingly our holy priest gets all the loot) -Sharing is Caring (All hail the glorious communist totem) -Paste Eaters (led by our glorious paste-eating ex-boomkin) -Useless (no comment) You too can be a part of one of these teams, or create one of your own with members in the guild still looking for a team! Quick Response Application To have a quick response for guild recruitment and/or raiding, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/wmSwJYa . Once in, you will see one text channel that has simple application questions for you to fill out. Once approved (<4 hours), you will be promoted to "Imperial" unless you specifically want to be a visitor in the discord. Alternatively, you can contact Emma or Dakera (seen in discord members tab) for questions. If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Aura (Recruitment Point-of-Contact) (Bnet: Toa#1821) or if not available, contact - Dakera (Guild Master) (Bnet: Dakera#1844) - Eadchoppa (Our Spinning Rage Tornado) (Discord: THEL3G3ND#9642) - Dezzarus (Bnet: Holt#11280) Streamers Watch us interact. Many players, including myself, stream every hour of gameplay: twitch.tv/dakerawesome twitch.tv/glibbles (our paste eating boomkin) YouTube Check out our YT channel that highlights our best (and worst) moments: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTibPyiBY1D-O3DyaktxbkwDakera218 Nov 14
Nov 14 Huntsman- A-RP/Community monster hunting This has been a project long in the making even before my fellow soon-to-be GM and I were excited to see BFA and all the goodies that line up so perfectly with this plan. With the ball finally starting to roll I am happy to start throwing things out into the community for feedback. Huntsman! A grim, horror themed guild/community based around, well, hunting. Grim? Horror? Yes! I mention them as such because the events I intend to make are going to have gore, they will deal with more of the spooky-scary, and we plan to make them difficult. No event should be a walk in the park for you, so if you like a more difficult, but rewarding, type of event and roleplay you’ll fit in well. What is Huntsman? As I initially put we are set to be a collective of people from all walks of life, from the pride of a Lord's coterie, to skilled mages of Dalaran, and even the dredges of society. Our intentions? To Hunt. But why do you come to us: to make the world a better place, for the coin, lost everything that holds meaning, or are you just looking for another trophy for the wall? As this collective we set out to take on the darkest creatures across the whole of Azeroth. You'll learn to work with the strengths and weaknesses of your fellow Huntsmen to fell these monsters that stalk the night or fall to them like countless others. Guild and community? Yep! Originally we thought to make it solely a guild, but we figured why exclude people? If you already have a home, we’d still love to have you by. One day we’ll be running things as a sort of hunter lodge where you can come in and take a bounty to go out and hunt (x), but that is plans for the future. Once you learn our combat system and get sorted you are welcome at our events whether you have the Huntsman guild under your name or you’re sporting your local Lord’s banner. Anyone can become a Huntsman. Those in the guild may just have a few…cosmetic advantages on people outside; (guildies may get to help design a monster one day, accolades, trophies, etc.) Nothing that necessarily gives an advantage, but something even still. How difficult? Typically many events I've seen in guilds I've been a part of in the past (not to discredit or take away from this) tend to have your character cleaving through a single monster with ease, not here. I’ve taken monsters and built them from the ground up. Different monsters are weak to certain things, some are less susceptible to some attacks, and then some you have to play to your surroundings even. Every time you face a monster, we want it to feel like a raid boss because every monster is unique and worth being hunted for the good of man, the coin, or a fine trophy for the mantle. Monsters may be smart, brutal, or just too damn tough, you’ll need your fellow Huntsmen to bring it down, or to help you retreat if things turn south. What sort of monsters do you have? Well I’ve taken monster ideas and hooks from various other media; (Games, movies, books, Mythology from various regions of our own world, and the WoW lore itself) to make unique creatures that would be the equivalent of an IC rarespawn basically. You’ll have to learn how to take them down, and do so with care lest the hunter become the hunted. Things like the Kelpie from celtic mythology may show up on the board, a banshee, wraiths, wendigos- it’s a monster lover’s paradise. Yes this means things are not strictly enforced to the lore of WoW, we've taken a few liberties here and there but these are meant to be something close to hunting a Rarespawn IC. It's not supposed to be something you see walking around all the time and even in the lore there are plenty of things walking around in the dark unseen by man, this is just another adaptation tossed in.Roulph15 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Epoch> 7/8M are recruiting! <Epoch> is recruiting a few additional players for Mythic Uldir progression. We're heavily interested in experienced Ranged DPS players of all classes and specializations, but all talented players may apply. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Epoch Guild History <Epoch> is located on Wyrmrest Accord (RP Server, PST time zone). We're composed of players that came from multiple guilds on server, a plentiful portion of those obtaining 11/11M before pre-patch release. We're a 3 day raid guild with our days being Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday with raid times happening at 6pm-9pm PST on each day (9 hours weekly schedule). We're extremely tight knit with a large amount of us having history playing together since as early as back in WotLK. We love to spend time together outside of raid nights, running high M+ keys and spending time on other games. We have our own discord server that we use to socialize and for our primary source of voice chat. Guild Application Link (This MUST be filled out to be considered, please do this before adding our battletags) https://goo.gl/forms/ztNGB4f76z1fjO8l1 After filling out your application, please contact any of the following: Caelixx#11175 (Guild Leader/Recruitment Officer) gennonator#1586 (Raid Leader/Recruitment Officer) Thanks for reading!Caeltrixx36 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H-PVE] <Sedition> is Recruiting Would you like to join <Sedition>? Hello there, <Sedition> is a new PVE guild on Wyrmrest Accord seeking to fill it’s ranks with people who are looking for a more casual experience, but still want to challenge themselves and progress through current content. This includes Normal and Heroic raids as well as Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for individuals who can work together as a team to help foster a learning environment to help one another take on challenging content. While PVE is our primary focus, we welcome anyone who thinks we’d be a good fit or just want to join for the social aspect. We have a strict 18 and older policy, no exceptions. Most of us are older with careers, families, and limited time to play, so we’d like to create a community of like-minded individuals that can come together to kill monsters, take their stuff, and have fun doing it. Scheduled Activities Raid Night Fridays - 5 - 9PM Server We will have one guaranteed raid night a week. Members are expected to come prepared with personal consumables, <Sedition> will supply flasks & feasts when supplies allow. We are looking for members who can effectively communicate, are willing to research, and come prepared to raid night. Mythic+ Nights Monday & Tuesday 3 - 10PM Server While guild members may run mythics at any time outside of official days, <Sedition> has dedicated two evenings a week to running mythic dungeons for alternate gear progression outside of our weekly raid night. What <Sedition> can offer you: - Stable leadership and a positive environment, free of drama. - A group of players that want to maximize fun with minimal time. - Raid day repairs, cauldrons, and feasts (when supplies allow). What <Sedition> is looking for: - People who are mature, with friendly and helpful attitudes. - People who are looking to complete challenging content. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Open DPS: Open Heals: Open How to Join <Sedition> If you’re interested in joining <Sedition>, we have an application form we’d like you to fill out. Link to Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/rAZvNN1vWOp1Vaae2 Or send us a message to set up an in-person interview: Guildmaster: Hotwater#1936 (B.net) / Hotwater#4714 (Discord) Recruitment Officer: Hammy#1654 (B.net) / Axehorn#1198 (Discord)Axehorn0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A]Iconoclast recruiting 3/8M Hello my fellow Wyrmrest Accordians! Iconoclast is looking to shore up it's ranks to continue delving into Mythic Uldir and beyond. We are a semi-casual two night raiding guild and gaming community. Iconoclast was formed at the beginning of Legion with the purpose of providing alliance members on our server a place to call home, where they can enjoy all content of the game up to and including mythic raiding. We believe in pushing content with people we enjoy playing the game with, without burning ourselves on the endless grind that WoW can be. For us, having fun takes priority though we do seek to push as far as we feasibly can! We pride ourselves on being an inclusive environment, and all our members are expected to follow a code of conduct that essentially amounts to "Be awesome to everyone." So if you're interested in seeing the bowels of the rot pit known as Uldir, or you merely want to push high mythic+ keys, or even if you just want to have a place to hang out socially and play ARK, or Black Ops, or League or something, Icono might just be the place for you! Why you should join Mythic Raiding Casual Raiding Mythic+ Game Nights MOBA's Shooters Private ARK server Inclusive LGBTQ+ friendly environment Raid Times 8-11PM Server Time Tues/Weds for Mythic 8-11PM Server Time Thursday for Normal/Heroic Who to message on BNET Nhiletha#1262 Moondoggie#11282 Asokan#1180 Vitreous#11872 TweekingOut#1673 Who to message on Discord Nhil#8511 Vitreous#2957 Cesare#4211 Rubblatus#3445 Asokan#6125Nhiletha1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] <Crazies Again> LFM For Our Raid Group Crazies is a fairly active community in several games. We're a semi-casual raiding guild, and fairly laid back. We're looking for a few more people to round out the raid group, mainly DPS, but would be willing to take anyone who wants to join. We are a very adult oriented guild, so 18+ please. We love our jokes and not everyone can handle our sense of humor. Must be able to take it and dish it out in return. We love our joking nature but when it comes to raid progression, we put on our game faces and get to it. People must also be able to talk about the pros and cons of the fight...even if it means your dps or heals were one of the cons. We never call people out or belittle them but we do discuss things to help when someone is lacking. We're looking for those like minded people who don't mind a few wipes and actually want to help progress as a whole. Aside from our jokes and humor, we tend to help one another out with anything needed. We're usually on most nights and in discord as well. Mythics are usually a spur of the moment thing but may change to a scheduled activity. We're just starting into normal Uldir, and are doing fairly well. Raid night is Thursday 8pm est till 11pm+, and will be adding a second night very soon, as we start into Heroic. If interested PST Kazitrit, Orcnbeans, or Varthiis in game. You also add me on bnet, Teeglow#1724Kazitrit1 Nov 14
Nov 13 [H] <Daydreamers> 7/8H 1/8M - LF DPS+Heals We are seeking: DPS Healers About Us Daydreamers are a casual progression guild. We keep a casual mindset while having a larger goal in mind (Example; AOTC). We do Mythic+, dabble in roleplay, and just have fun. We're all learning together, so there is no pressure to be perfect. We will not pressure you to switch roles because we need a specific role/your class got nerfed/etc. We want you to have fun and play what you want. Contact Us Guild Leader: Mourai - GilneanRose#1104 OR Gilneanrose#3293 on Discord Raid Leader: Amoa - Sasleor#1298 Officer: Vercalis - Cadenza#1728 Raid Times for BfA We raid Wed 4PM-7PM Server Time. Sunday 4PM-7PM Server Time Raiding Expectations Daydreamers is not a guild that is looking for players that only parse extremely high or play a certain class at the highest level possible. People will never be asked to not come to raid simply because they play a class that isn’t “optimal”. That being said, our end goal is to clear the tier in a reasonable timeline while getting ahead of the curve. This means that people will not be able to show up to raid consistently and not seek to improve. The guild is full of people who are skilled at multiple classes/specs and are always willing to help people. This is not a “do good numbers or you won’t be able to ever come” statement; this is meant for the people who constantly show up and refuse to ever improve even when offered advice by others with direct and clear ways that you can improve. Progression Uldir Normal - 8/8 Uldir Heroic - 7/8 Uldir Mythic - 1/8 Required Add-Ons for Raiding DBM or similar add-on Exorsus Raid Tools Guild Resources and Communications Discord Other Activities Mythic+ Alt runs Playing other Blizzard games in the middle of the night (Overwatch, Diablo, HoTS, Hearthstone) PvPMourai76 Nov 13
Nov 13 Friends LF [A] RP Guild! Hey there! Name's Meaken and me and some friends are looking for an RP guild on WrA Alliance side. I myself have been RPing for a few years and I'm looking for something a bit more casual. My two friends however, are either new to RP or definitely out of shape when it comes to it. The general theme that we're looking for is Mercenary/Adventurer, something that accepts new roleplayers into the fold. We do a ton of PvP and PvE and these toons we're leveling up will be no exception. If anyone has any recommendations or wants to toss a recruitment post in, I'd really appreciate it! Have a great day <3Meaken4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Stan Lee, age 95. 11/12/2018 All honor to arguably the most influential man in pop culture history. Shine on, you crazy diamond.Scardust15 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] LF a Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a guild to join on this server for Semi-hardcore raiding. My available classes are Rogue, Shaman, Mage, and Warrior. I have 3/8 M Experience, and was hoping to find a guild looking to push deep into Mythic for current and future tiers. I am also very interested in doing M+ daily. These classes are not currently ready to raid, but if a guild interested in recruiting me wants one or more of these to be raid ready then it can be easily done. I can do any raid times except for Wednesdays before 10 PM EST, and no time after 1 AM EST any day. If you wish to get in contact with me, please add me on B-net at: Spyborg#1862Kretarrin0 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] <Occasionally Competent> is recruiting! ... Hi there! We're <Occasionally Competent> and like the thread title says- we're recruiting! Guild leadership is experienced and caring, so whether your goal is to raid or be social- the support is there. We have players interested in all aspects of the game who believe in community and togetherness and we invite you to be a part of that. ... Our raiders come from a wide variety of raid experience and we're proud to foster an environment where people can learn and grow together. Prior or recent raiding experience isn't required but we do expect everyone looking to raid as part of the core team to take the time to be prepared. By doing so, the group's effort is also the group's reward. BFA will reset gear, etc come raid time but rest assured that we take pride in helping one another gear and prepare so we can be on equal footing for content. Perfect attendance is not expected but it is a group activity so it's requested that you do your best to make the times indicated, especially if you're looking for a core spot on the team. We're going to be learning as a group and it's hard to do that if people are consistently late, absent, or woefully unprepared. We're all adults and know that life happens, so if you can't make it or something happens that you're unable to continue the raid times just let us know. Our raid times are 7p-9p server on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and we are currently 8/8N and 6/8H. Discord is required to raid and is frequently used for people who are running mythics or other groups since it can make communication easier. It should be understood that while we have a laid back atmosphere, including themed music nights, quiet comms may be called so that strats can be discussed and specific call outs be made with ease during boss fights. Raid Needs Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed MDPS: Limited- no warriors (sorry!) RDPS: Limited- no hunters (sorry!) Exceptional players, bonus points if you carry multiple specs, are always encouraged to contact us. In general, our philosophy is for people to enjoy their spec and class of choice so we will never try to "force" you into a certain role just for the sake of having it. If you enjoy it, you're much more likely to succeed and have a good time. ... Don't want to raid? That's cool with us! Our guild is open to all levels and classes for those who just wanna hang out. One of the goals of <OC> is to continue building on our community and we understand that while some may want to join but not progression raid yet still receive the same respect and support. If you like trinity content but don't want to raid, we regularly run mythic+. Alt raid nights, holiday events, birthdays, giveaways, etc are all regular activities for us and guild members are encouraged to speak up if they have ideas for things. Our Discord is also very active and we encourage everyone who joins to use it. It's a great way to keep in touch with guild members while also getting frequent updates on guild happenings. We also have cat pictures and weird remakes of our guild theme song. Since our guild is small we do have a small attendance requirement, so if you're someone who really only plays maybe once a month at most, or you only log into your character to check a mission table then we probably wont be the place for you. As an adult guild, we're all too aware that life has a way of rearing its head. If something will take you away for a while but you think you'll be back, we completely understand, just do your best to let us know. We're mostly just looking for folks who wanna chill with us as much as we wanna chill with them. ... To learn more, ping anyone in guild and ask for a recruitment officer or GM. If for some reason there isn't one on, you can send mail to Sara or even try your hand at the guild finder. Every attempt will be made to give you a same day response. See you all in game!Sara51 Nov 13
Nov 13 Server canon? So I have heard that moon guard is pretty big on “server canon” and I was wondering if this was the case in Wyrmrest Accord as well? Forgive me if I’m misunderstanding the meaning of the phrase, but server canon means that certain RP events and characters are canon, but only for that server Edit: from server lore to server canonPottaz93 Nov 13
Nov 13 Waylight Outreach [N-Community] A piece of parchment is posted in major cities- all of them- across Azeroth. The script is neat and legible, and sitting at the top center of the flyers is a drawing of an ornate golden lantern that glows softly with an enchantment. It reads: "War has once more returned to our shores- a war so many of us never asked for. But we will not sit idle while suffering persists. Lend your skills to Waylight Outreach, a neutral organization dedicated to easing the pains of war across faction lines. We are in need of medical staff, suppliers, guardsmen, as well as any individuals who support the greater goal of peace. Where the world is darkest, look for the light of the lantern. There, you will find peace." Returning new and improved and in a fresh format, Waylight Refuge is re-emerging as a cross-faction community known as Waylight Outreach! With the addition of communities, creating a place for those who aspire to create peace across faction lines has never been easier. The name Waylight Outreach comes from the Helheim waylights, which were rumored to restore the pieces of a fractured soul. Waylight Outreach’s ultimate goals and guiding principles are as follows: 1. To provide a safe, neutral haven for any and all civilians displaced by or tired of the endless wars. 2. To help find common ground between the factions, even on a micro scale, to promote the growth and spread of peace. 3. To do our part to mend the wounds of war in Azeroth however we can, so that our planet will continue to live. 4. To promote world RP. Guiding Principles 1. Peace is attainable, but it requires the work of the many. 2. Even the smallest of actions can spur a greater change. 3. We all exist on this world together and our needs are best met when we work together. As we are a non-guild organization, that means you do not need to leave your current guild to be a part of the community (it also means we do not exist as a guild, so there is no bank, guild tag, or tabard that is associated with us). And while we work cross-faction to promote our goals, we are not vigilantes, criminals, or supporters of the war. All our materials and supplies are obtained through legal means, and we do not condone or support criminal action. We do not provide a place or a platform for those who would preach in support of the war. We are not a place for underground groups to ferry their black market goods. We are not a vigilante group trying to overthrow either faction. Who are we looking for? Anyone who has a desire for peace between the factions. Those who feel their purpose in life is to help, those who do not care for faction lines and simply want to aid others. Those who have a desire to protect and nurture. As far as professions go, those who can cook, mend wounds (through magical or traditional means), grief counsellors, guardsmen, as well as partners and suppliers. That being said, anyone is welcome to join our community to be a friendly face and provide pleasant, welcoming company to those who visit! We are also in need of a Director to help oversee operations on A-side at some point. How do I join? Presently, Altherei is the only primary contact for both factions. On Horde-side, you can find Altherei (blood elf), or on Alliance you can find her as Altherae (void elf). From there we’ll set up some RP to get the ball rolling- your character may be asked to demonstrate their skills in a particular task if they’re wanting to provide (medical, cooking, etc). We also have a cross-faction community through Cross-RP, however please be reminded that when you activate the relay, all your emotes/whispers will be logged. This is also a battle.net community, as it is the only way to work cross-faction. You can join the Waylight Outreach community at this link: https://blizzard.com/invite/7YApmp4SeAD We also have a discord; you can find that link here: https://discord.gg/GSQRu4C It’s recommended that folks join both, as important organizational announcements will likely be made in Discord first. By joining our community/discord, you are agreeing to abide by the rules in the following post.Altherei14 Nov 13
Nov 13 Active non-D20 RP guild? Hi! I'm looking for an RP guild whose events don't revolve around /roll combat. I'd also prefer it if people RPed together between guild events. I know it sounds simple, but I've been having a really hard time finding it. Those are the only two things I care about. Theme and faction don't matter to me since I'd like to level a new main from scratch anyway.Theodora19 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvX Guild <The Remnants of Hope> “Light from a few can be a beacon to many.” Alliance Focus, Wyrmrest Accord www.RemnantsofHope.com * PvX guild - participating in PvE, PvP, RP & Crafting * VOIP - Self-hosted Teamspeak 3 server (Optional and encouraged) * Timezone: Pacific - International (Raid Times in Eastern) * <The Remnants of Hope>: Alliance guild, larger population with several players on nightly. Participates in weekly PvE, PvP, RP & Crafting events. * <Ashes of Redemption>: Horde grassroots guild with a smaller population, main player interests are usually in dungeons or leveling. **About The Guild** <The Remnants of Hope> was founded on June 7, 2009 starting out as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. Since then, the guild has grown to include SWTOR, GW2, ESO and now has joined World of Warcraft. We are excited to build a new home on the Wyrmrest Accord and look forward to being a part of this community. We strive to be more than just a gaming guild and work to maintain a fun & social atmosphere while enjoying the various aspects of the games we play. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. We value respect and maturity among our members and the desire to be an active member of the community. **Multi-Guilding Rules** We are highly invested in our guild and in our guildmates, and promote the idea of joining our guild as a person vs having individual characters join. We are looking for members interested in joining us with all their characters, on both factions (only applies to characters on the Wyrmrest Accord server). We allow one exception: you may have one character in a guild besides our own in WoW (on WrA). This rule has helped our guild stay united for 7+ years and is not one we are currently interested in changing. We understand this rule is not suited for everyone. Anyone is welcome to join us for events but players may not join our guild without agreeing to this rule. <The Remnants of Hope> participates in: **PvE** If you’re looking for allies to face the Legion, then <The Remnants of Hope> can help. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold & working on Heroic Nighthold progression plus weekly Mythic+ Dungeons, Timewalker events & more. Our PvE department welcomes & plans events for new players & veterans! **PvP** <The Remnants of Hope> is taking the fight to the Horde! We are looking for players to help build PvP teams in a fun & social environment. Our PvP leadership is ready to help both avid PvPers & those new to PvP. **RP** Have a story to tell of adventures in Azeroth? <The Remnants of Hope> is building a new RP adventure & is looking for creative people to get in on the ground floor. We are looking to incorporate RP through the many facets of gameplay. If you’re a creative individual looking for a social community to call home, then we may be the place for you. **Crafting** In Azeroth, a hero is only as good as their gear! <The Remnants of Hope> is a great place for serious crafters seeking like-minded members. Our members work as a team to gather and equip the guild for success and for profit. **Playing WoW Socially or Casually** Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We strive for an inviting approach when it comes to difficult content, with many members happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content. There’s never pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in! **What we offer:** * Active forums * Self-hosted TeamSpeak 3 voice server * Weekly scheduled calendar events as well as “spur of the moment” events * Friendly community focused on a fun & social atmosphere * A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting and Recruitment) **What we value in our guild members:** * Positive Attitude * Maturity * Friendly Nature * Team Player * Respectful Join Us - Start Your Journey Today! Come to our forums at remnantsofhope.com and register as a user! Check out our information and see if we might be a good fit for you. From there, go to our Application Center and fill out the application form to begin the process. Membership to the guild involves a two-week trial process and an interview, during which you will have access to our forums and everything our community has to offer. This is designed to allow new members a chance to see if the guild is a good fit for them. We would love for you to join us as we journey through Azeroth!Vyrrek42 Nov 13
Nov 13 (A-RP) Keepers of the Moon *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* A call to arms for all Kaldorei and citizens of Kalimdor! Darkshore and Ashenvale have fallen into the Horde's hands! The Kaldorei will stand for this no longer! Sylvanas will answer for the atrocities she has committed, and we need every able-bodied citizen and soldier to help bring her and her armies to heel. For the first time, we will be opening our ranks to a select few non-Kaldorei in a military exchange program. Be they natural citizens of Kalimdor or fellow members of the Alliance, we are proud to have them aid our cause. We will not forget those who have been displaced by war. We will offer supplies, protection, and the opportunity to help reclaim your homeland. For those with no experience or require training, our roster of proud veterans will teach you to wield blade, bow, or spell. With the forces of nature and new allies by our side, we exact justice for the fallen, heal the wounded, and liberate our lands and people from the grip of the enemy. We will take the fight to the Horde wherever they may tread and flush them out like the vermin they are. Strike from the shadows, so they will fear the night and what hides within it. Tor ilisar'thera'nal! For Kalimdor and For the Alliance! OOC info: The drums of war are sounding and we've lost our beloved city and RP spot centric to the Night Elf community for the past 13 years. It's going to be a huge adjustment IC and OOC, so we're once again rebranding and taking our guild in a new direction appropriate for the expansion. The Keepers have always been a band of misfits comprising of Kaldorei from all paths and walks of life. From the enigmatic Highborne, the eldritch Twiceborne, and the outcast Demon Hunters reintegrating back into society after the defeat of the Burning Legion, we've always taken in "strays" and given them a purpose and a place to call home. We have decided to allow other races to apply on a case-by-case basis, should they show as much dedication to Kalimdor as we do. Not only will we be working to ICly "reclaim" Kalimdor through war fronts and guerilla warfare, we'll also show a humanitarian side as well through rehabilitation efforts for civilians who have been displaced by the war. Our guild is also friendly and helpful to new RPers as well as LGBTQIA+ friendly! Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Ereminn, Valeclaw, Lorendrethil, Caledonii Website: https://keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com/Azaeluna56 Nov 13
Nov 13 (H)[RP/PVP/PVE] Defilers of Arathor “We’ve been cast out!” The High Executor shouted to the gathering of Forsaken within the newly fortified walls of Hammerfall, “Forced to flee across the fields like mere mice!” Caldrice Sullivan’s pallid features darkened into a scowl – revealing fetid, yellowed teeth – his wretched blade pointing towards Stromgarde, “They seek to reclaim these lands. Land that never lost its original inhabitants – they seek to REPLACE the Forsaken!” Focusing on the crowed, he’d gesture broadly towards the mottled faces reflecting the varying stages of decomposition, “Through the false veil of reunion, they have come and nestled themselves into Stromgarde right under our noses amidst the chaos!" He'd shake his head, rubbing the worn, yellowed surface of his blade with skeletal fingers, "We'll strike in a few days time - and drive them out across the seas. Then they'll understand that they were correct about one thing.” The Lightslayer paused, the stoic faces of the crowd curling their rotted lips upward in a wicked grin, “We’re not Human.” We’re so much more. The Function of Defilers PvP Defilers of Arathor has participated in World PvP in the many years we have been around. We continue to participate as a solid unit structure. This means we fight together constantly, to create a better unit. This includes RBGS, which we look forward to pushing during the expansion. PvE Defilers of Arathor has begun to sink its teeth into more mythic dungeons and raiding as of late. We believe it is important to have something outside of WPvP and RP to fall back on. Our weekly raid nights are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server. RP Defilers of Arathor has a heavy focus on Undead RP and the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. We are a militaristic Forsaken guild, though we often extend beyond the military aspect. It provides a solid structure and building point for our RP.Caldrice94 Nov 13
Nov 13 The Return of Thrall? I think it's been long enough now that most people are aware of Chris Metzen's appearance at Blizzcon, where he asked "When will the Horde get its true Warchief back?", later confirming that he was talking about Thrall. Now, I recognise that it's a Q&A. And Metzen's no longer a Blizzard employee. And nothing was confirmed. It's hardly an announcement or grand reveal of the future. But let's just imagine for a moment that it might happen. Given all that's transpired in the WoW universe since the arguable mary-suing of Thrall's character in Cata, how do you all feel about the possibility of Thrall's return? Would you welcome it? Have the post-Cata storylines surrounding Thrall redeemed him somewhat, and cured him of his "Green Jesus" image? Or has the name and character of Thrall been too tainted at this point?Sarestha25 Nov 13
Nov 13 Mind Magic Guide AKA: I evidently have too much time on my hands. I decided to make a little "guide" on my interpretation of how Mind Magic works in WoW, explaining how one does it, what one can do with it, and how to defend against it. I don't know if anyone would have much use of this RP wise but I thought it would be interesting. Anyway, here is the guide, so to speak. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bz85QHCxd6avVxST3-MkwSp2cZW3gyfLK1SmIgPw7uE/edit?usp=sharingFortea2 Nov 13
Nov 13 [RP] Nov 16th Gathering: Sunreavers Reunion Greetings community! (Edited to change length of event and location) Tl;dr: Event: Reunion of all Sunreavers, past and present Type of event: Role-play When: Friday Nov. 16th from 5pm-8pm(server). Where: Sun Reach Harbor, Quel'Danas (this could change) In conjunction with the November anniversary of the magi of Dalaran, including the Sunreavers, raising Dalaran into the sky and begin its move to Northrend, a grand reunion of all Sunreavers, past and present, is being planned. Whether you currently serve as a follower of the Archmage, no matter under which Magister or Magistrix, or whether you served during either the Northrend or Isle of Thunder campaigns, or under any other capacity, you are invited. An invitation has found its way to your Sunreaver character through arcane translocation magic, and appears out of thin air. (https://drive.google.com/open?id=14PtIEIbidQVA-obtUvlK4LNTtj7QYlOR) See event schedule in next post! . Should you want to help plan the event, or a sub-event, or have any ideas, please feel free to contribute in the comments below. This is not an event exclusive to members of our guild. We recognize that there are many out there who once served the Sunreavers but may have found new callings. For an in-game calendar invite, please send mail to Axiann. Glory to the Sin'dorei. Magister Axiann Sungazer The Sunreavers Dalaran/Silvermoon CityAxiann12 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] Ashes of Redemption PvX Guild <Ashes of Redemption> "An Honorable Horde Guild" We have a smaller population and we want to include you in our story as we walk the path of ashes." Horde Focus, Wyrmrest Accord www.RemnantsofHope.com * PvX guild - participating in PvE, PvP, RP & Crafting * VOIP - Self-hosted Teamspeak 3 server (Optional and encouraged) * Timezone: Pacific - International (Activity Times in Eastern) * <Ashes of Redemption>: Honorable Horde guild that is growing In population * <The Remnants of Hope>: Alliance guild, larger population with several players on nightly. **About The Gaming Community** <The Remnants of Hope> was founded on June 7, 2009 starting out as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. Since then, the guild has grown to include SWTOR, GW2, ESO and now has joined World of Warcraft. We are excited to build a new home on the Wyrmrest Accord and look forward to being a part of this community. We strive to be more than just a gaming guild and work to maintain a fun & social atmosphere while enjoying the various aspects of the games we play. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. We value respect and maturity among our members and the desire to be an active member of the community. **Multi-Guilding Rules** We are highly invested in our guild and in our guildmates, and promote the idea of joining our guild as a person vs having individual characters join. We are looking for members interested in joining us with all their characters, on both factions (only applies to characters on the Wyrmrest Accord server). We allow one exception: you may have one character in a guild besides our own in WoW (on WrA). This rule has helped our guild stay united for 7+ years and is not one we are currently interested in changing. We understand this rule is not suited for everyone. Anyone is welcome to join us for events but players may not join our guild without agreeing to this rule. <Ashes of Redemption> participates in: **PvE** If you’re looking for allies to explore the island of Zandalar and Kul Tiras, then <Ashes of Redemption> can help. We are Raiding (Currently 4/8N Uldir)and run weekly Mythic+ Dungeons, Timewalker events & more. Our PvE department welcomes & plans events for new players & veterans! **PvP** <Ashes of redemption> is taking the fight to the Alliance in the Battle for Azeroth! We are looking for players to help build PvP teams in a fun & social environment. Our PvP leadership is ready to help both avid PvPers & those new to PvP. **RP** Have a story to tell of adventures in Azeroth? <Ashes of Redemption> is building a new RP adventure & is looking for creative people to get in on the ground floor. We are looking to incorporate RP through the many facets of gameplay. If you’re a creative individual looking for a social community to call home, then we may be the place for you. **Crafting** In Azeroth, a hero is only as good as their gear! <Ashes of Redemption> is a great place for serious crafters seeking like-minded members. Our members work as a team to gather and equip the guild for success and for profit. **Playing WoW Socially or Casually** Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We strive for an inviting approach when it comes to difficult content, with many members happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content. There’s never pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in! **What we offer:** * Active forums * Self-hosted TeamSpeak 3 voice server * Weekly scheduled calendar events as well as “spur of the moment” events * Friendly community focused on a fun & social atmosphere * A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting and Recruitment) **What we value in our guild members:** * Positive Attitude * Maturity * Friendly Nature * Team Player * Respectful Join Us - Start Your Journey Today! Come to our forums at remnantsofhope.com and register as a user! Check out our information and see if we might be a good fit for you. From there, go to our Application Center and fill out the application form to begin the process. Membership to the guild involves a two-week trial process and an interview, during which you will have access to our forums and everything our community has to offer. This is designed to allow new members a chance to see if the guild is a good fit for them. We would love for you to join us as we journey through Azeroth!Seerenitee19 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A-RP] <Moonglaive Sentinels> For Elune! "I am never without my Sisters. And they will never be without me." Vigilance, selflessness, bravery, fortitude, and discipline. Words every Sentinel lives by--or, if necessary--dies by. We are our people's first and last line of defense. From ancient woods of Ashenvale, to the shadowed groves of Darkshore; from the towering mount of Hyjal, to the sullen crags of Stonetalon: We are ever watchful, and ever ready to combat any foe that would endanger Kalimdor or our people. To these enemies we offer no quarter, and expect none in return. Are you ready to answer the clarion call? Are you ready to become a <Moonglaive Sentinel>? ....................................................... <Moonglaive Sentinels> is an established and stable roleplay guild, founded over SEVEN years ago and still going strong today. As our name suggests, we are strongly militaristic in theme. Our aim is to accurately portray a regiment of Kaldorei soldiers within the Sentinel Army and also to promote Night Elf roleplay on Kalimdor (and beyond). Our membership is friendly and supportive, and we're looking for more active roleplayers to join us! We hold a regular Induction Ceremony for our new recruits every Saturday night, followed by drill and formation practice. Throughout the month we also schedule a wide variety of other RP events or activities such as combat missions, Sentinel training, story circles, historic site tours, religious ceremonies, and more. We also host immersive multi-event roleplay campaigns that can span several weeks. What level must I be to join your guild? We have soft level requirement of level 20, so that you can ride your nightsaber mount during events. We also ask that you be reasonably active, and not simply looking for a place to park a soon-to-be-forgotten Night Elf alt. This does not mean you must be online every day! But we do encourage our members to participate: to attend guild events if they are online, regularly check our website, and to take initiative and be proactive with their own roleplay ideas. What classes and races do you accept? We follow a strict traditional Sentinel theme in our roleplay, and currently only allow female night elves. All classes are welcome except for mages, demon hunters, and death knights. But there are male Sentinels now! Aren't you breaking lore by not accepting them? Not at all. Sean Copeland, a.k.a., Loreology, a senior historian at Blizzard, confirmed that "some small groups might only have women.” I enjoy roleplay, but also want to experience more of what World of Warcraft has to offer. So do we! Our members partake in many aspects of the game, from testing their might in PvP battlegrounds and dungeons, to less dangerous pursuits such as pet battles, collecting mounts, and running classic raids. One activity we do not organize is progression raiding. If that is something you fancy, then we are probably not for you. Roleplaying a Sentinel sounds intimidating; there is so much Night Elf lore to know... While some familiarity with Night Elf lore is definitely encouraged, we are happy to assist those who might be new to this type of roleplay (or even roleplay in general). As long as you are willing to learn and improve, we will help with character-building, lore, and any other questions you might have. Wait, weren't you known as <Sentinel> before?! We were indeed! Different name, same great guild. This was updated recently to reflect major changes within our guild's storyline. Where can I find more information? Our website at http://x.co/sentinel is a good place to start. There you will find our guild rules and policies, helpful links to guides for Night Elf lore and roleplay, along with an online application (which is required to join the guild). Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our guild officers in-game: Adellwyna (Guild Leader), Lierona, Xeqwena, Bovira, Alesterra, Iyora, and Kamëqetë. We look forward to hearing from you! Tor ilisar'thera'nal! Let our enemies beware!Adellwyna94 Nov 13
Nov 13 Rest in Peace, Stan Lee Today we lost an icon. Losing celebrities sucks but this one makes my heart sting.Taraimira7 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] Talisman is Recruiting! [Talisman] is a small guild made up of friends who are looking for a more casual experience in WoW. We understand that life and it’s responsibilities come first and not everyone can (or wants) to devote the time to accommodate a more hard-core style of play. We are mostly looking for like-minded people who log in on a regular basis and want to play with friends in a welcoming community. We prefer people who do not log in for just raid, but we do understand that life gets busy. We do NOT require people to raid and have quite a few members who do not raid. We want people to enjoy their time in game doing whatever they have the most fun doing. For those of us in guild who do want to raid, we like to progress and see content on an organized and competent, but casual level. If you are interested in raiding: Our normal raid times: Friday Night- 5pm server (8pm EST) (With the occasional Saturday night thrown in if people want) At the moment we are very tank heavy with a wait list for raiding. We would love to have anyone join us, but be aware if you are wanting to raid tank you will need a dps offspec. If you would like more information, please contact me (Yayune) in game or any other officer online. We do ask that you fill out a short application on our website http://talisman.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you better. After the application is submitted, I will contact you in-game for an interview.Valendra16 Nov 13
Nov 12 HotR Tavern Night (Mondays 630) A&H (( https://heartoftheravenwra.tumblr.com/post/177945172524/join-us-weekly-at-the-heart-of-the-raven-tavern )) Join us weekly at The Heart of the Raven Tavern & Inn in peaceful Rustberg Village of Tol Barad. Social Mixer night is Monday at 6:30pm (server time) for both Alliance & Horde. We are a neutral establishment and welcome anyone looking to have a great meal, tasty drinks and questionable company! Our staff awaits, to take your order and get you comfortable. Bring your friends or come just to make some new ones! See our main page on Tumblr for Discord and Cross RP links! This month celebrates our year mark hosting events for the public and we are so thankful for the love and support we've been given. We are here to give you a wonderful RP experience outside of the cities that keeps you coming back for more! Join us, won't you? Looking forward to seeing you soon!Vynix10 Nov 12
Nov 12 The Horde Guild Directory(Seeks Guilds!) I've seen a ton of posts from new players/returning players/new to the realm/etc people looking for guilds Horde side. I do not, however, see a Horde guild directory anywhere. (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) So, I figured we should get one going! (For Alliance, please see here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842 I am taking ideas from this thread as well, so please know all credit goes to Jaeysa) ... Please try to keep it short and sweet so we can post as many guilds as possible! If we run out of room, I'll make another thread that can be referred to later. Thanks for the cooperation everyone! Also, feel free to request a sticky. I'll be updating this multiple times a day, every day.Shaysinn47 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A-RP] Wings of Kalimdor - Recruiting Recruitment Status: Open ... Wings of Kalimdor <WoK> is an Military unit underneath the banner of The Grand Alliance, focusing primary on Kalimdor and Kaldorei themes. Patroling the skies via Hippogryph back and the lands via Saber. Doing what we can to keep the several strongholds left in Kalimdor in Alliance hands. Focusing all efforts of our guild within Kalimdor and her regions, mostly within the borders of the lands of the Kaldorei. Although when the order is given it is not uncommon to see the Hippogryphs and Sabers of our ranks taking a turn in offensive operations, sometimes even outside of Kalimdor. ... Funded and serving both the interests of Darnassus and the Grand Alliance as a whole, this aerial focused unit focuses on safeguarding Darnassus and Grand Alliance interests in Kalimdor. Taking any mission passed own down towards their aerial unit. Either it be escorting important supplies, civilian caravans, or combating hostile foes from rampart wildlife or demonic influences and everything in between. Of course this means enemies of the opposite faction if need be. ... Kaldorei As this unit is from the Banner of Darnassus, we seek mainly to grow our numbers from those of the Kaldorei race. As long as any son or daughter of Darnassus knows how to fight and ride on back of a saber or hippogryph or willing to learn, they may join our cause. This even extends to the Kaldorei infused with death or fel. Worgen As similar to those who follow the path of a Moonclaw Worgen, those of the afflicted nature who seek Elune’s guidance may seek to join our unit and to be welcomed with open arms. Draenei This would be a rare case scenario, they would be questioned of why they seek to join underneath Darnassus’ banner and not one of the Exodar or one of the Grand Alliance itself. Pending on the case at hand, they may be allowed to dawn our colors. ... Wings of Kalimdor is a Medium RP guild, RP is our main focus with story writing and random RP out within the lands of Kalimdor. We aim to be a welcoming and fun group for those who wish to play characters who fight for Darnassus and Kalimdor. Doing what we can to keep things welcoming and warm in both OOC and IC. Although we do not shy away from content either, mainly focusing on some pvp with BG's and other pvp shenanigans. We do try to gather our folk for plenty of pve action as well. But neither are a requirement for joining. Events: Events are least one a week or more pending on the event makers schedule. Mainly going around 6ST server time on weekdays but starting earlier on weekends if members can make it. Most events do require the guilds uniform to be worn at all times during said events. Some do not require them and members will be notified if such. And yes since the guild is heavily military themed there are uniforms, formations, combat focused events and more as a warning to all who that may be an issue for. Community Focus Wings of Kalimdor heavily advises our members and friends to partake in various community events, mainly but not limited to the Kalimdor region and around the Kaldorei people. Either it be attending holiday celebrations, open events about traditions and culture, tests of strength and skill, or hosting our own. Where are wein BfA? Kalimdor still! Although the unit has its meetings in Stormwind now or whatever closest Stronghold in Kalimdor we can find. Our riders and their hippogryphs and sabers are putting pressure on the Horde where we are able. Although it is not uncommon to see our riders on the new front lines across the waters if called upon. If this guild sounds up to be something for you, a friend or if you would simply like to contact us for a joint event in the future. Feel free to contact us at http://wingsofkalimdor.shivtr.com You may also contact myself Braxis#1671 or either of our current officers, Hina#1955 Links and more! Our Website: http://wingsofkalimdor.shivtr.com Our Tumblr: http://wingsofkalimdor.tumblr.comNaelir13 Nov 12
Nov 12 The New Headcanon Thread Because the old one is old. I'll start with - why the heck would the tauren STILL be loyal to the Horde after everything that has happened since the rise of Garrosh? What was once a rudimentary family of outcasts has since slowly morphed into a genocidal war machine. Why would the tauren remain loyal to such a faction? The answer: They're not. Because loyalty isn't the right word to describe their relationship with the Horde anymore. The word that comes to mind now is responsibility. With the death of Vol'jin, the disappearance of Saurfang, and who even knows where Thrall is anymore, the tauren stand as the last bastions of honor within the Horde. The last stewards to Thrall's vision for the Horde. And at this point, they're the only thing keeping the Horde from becoming completely irredeemable. And Baine knows it. That's why he lobbied so hard to bring the Highmountain into the Horde - it wasn't just so his people could reconnect with their long lost cousins. It was also to strengthen his own position within Sylvanas's inner circle. He knows that his people are a pillar within the Horde, and that Sylvanas can't do anything too evil lest she alienate one of her most powerful allies. That's why Baine hasn't left the Horde. That's why he hasn't simply lead his people into the Alliance, as he's occasionally been tempted to do. It's because he knows he can't walk away from the mess that his people helped create. He's determined to make this right - somehow.Jakkø35 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] Obsolescence recruiting for BfA Raiding! Current Recruiting Needs: Warlocks, WW Monk, Frost/Unholy DK, Havoc DH <Obsolescence> is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth raiding! We are a raiding guild focused on getting AotC, while creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Many of us have Cutting Edge experience from earlier in Legion, and Ahead of the Curve in Antorus. Are you looking to get back into raiding after taking a break from WoW? New to the raiding scene, and want to find a group to progress with going into the expansion? Don't have 10+ hours a week to dedicate to raiding, and want a group of friends to hang out with while killing some bosses and picking up some sweet Epics in the process? Then it sounds like you'd love to join us! We are currently in need of DPS (ranged preferably). We care more about bringing the player than bringing the class, and just wanna have a blast while raiding. We're currently running with about 15 players, but would like to reach somewhere around 20 so that we have a cushion, should a couple people be unavailable for any reason. Raid times will are 6pm-9pm (Server Time) Sunday/Tuesday. Feel free to add Vance#1627, check for me in-game, or send an in-game mail if you have any questions or would like to join! You can also reach out other officers by sending in-game mail to Gildenmire/Fidelicia (Zach) or Terrafissi (Kevin). We look forward to hearing from you!Elisael16 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H-RP-PvP] The Vol'kar Legion ... The Vol'kar Legion is a special operations regiment within the Horde military. It was forged shortly after the Siege of Orgrimmar to replace the nefarious Kor'kron Legion, and to help promote total assimilation, to discourage the "master-race" ideals within the Horde. More importantly, it allows any race within its ranks so long as they call themselves a son or daughter of the Horde (if it is lore friendly, of course!). While disapproving of what the Kor'kron underneath the young Hellscream's rule stood for, the Vol'kar serves in very similar fashion. Their missions, plainly, are: 1) Protect the Warchief, 2) Enforce their command, 3) Defend the Horde in its entirety, including all of its lands, holdings, and stakes, and carry out any will made by the Warchief, 4) To never, ever forget the Siege. ... PREMISE/HISTORY (As of January 2018) The triumphant heroes of the Horde returned from Argus, securing the safety and freedom of not just the Horde, but Azeroth itself. Over the course of the Third Legion War, the Vol’kar have risen through the ranks of the Horde, faithfully serving, and proving themselves to be one of the finest units that the Banshee Queen commands. Battle-hardened, and well tested, not even the forces of Dark Titans may halt them in their advance. Several post-Legion campaigns and missions later, all of the soldiers within the Vol’kar are uncertain of what the Horde may turn to. Only time may tell what might become of the red banner, now being led by The Dark Lady, Sylvanas Windrunner. NOW (As of June, August 2018) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aItgO5l8b4 ... - An excerpt from the command relay, given to each and every Legionnaire as the War of the Thorns commenced. Time for talk is over. The Burning Legion has been defeated. The Old Gods have been dissuaded. The only ones that are left standing on this very planet are ourselves. From shore to shore, the Vol’kar shall be the ones to spearhead the new rise of the Horde Empire underneath the sphere of Kalimdor. Beit under the reign of the Banshee Queen, or the command of another, the Vol’kar seeks no glory, and they seek no fame. No true leader represents the Horde We are the Horde. While we may not know where this war shall take us, we do know why we must fight. "No task too difficult, no cost too great. The Horde shall always endure." The Vol’kar were the first into the fray at Darkshore, and the last to leave the Siege of Undercity. All currently employed are some of the most hardened veterans the Horde has to offer. After a classified mission surrounded by espionage and blood, The Vol’kar Legion have found themselves upon the shores of Zandalar, a land rife with mystery and intrigue. Who knows what they may find in store in this ancient land? HOW TO JOIN: Simply send an in-game whisper, or a letter in the mail to any of the rank of Sergeant or above. Special names that will get you an interview almost immediately are: Buliss, Vokur, Dolthar, Neeza, Ithnan, Logarnosh, Zisho, Krumpemboyz, Jarclair, Adalvaldr, Hualing, Juri, Iriari, Ithise, and Razaghar! Be sure to read over all of the information available on the forum post and our quick ‘getting started’ link on our website! Also be diligent on checking if we are actively recruiting or not - we have grown rather popular in the past year, and we may start becoming even more selective in the future! While the Vol’kar accepts fresh-faced recruits, it is heavily, heavily encouraged that your character is a hardened war veteran, or at least very loyal to the Horde!Buliss94 Nov 12
Nov 12 [Story] Regarding an Elf. There is a story I wish to share with you. It occurred in Stormsong Valley some ten years or more before the Daughter of the Sea returned to her isle. Its subject is of little to no importance in the grand scheme of things. But its substance may provide you with some mild entertainment in the form of petty gossip. Gather around and listen, should you be so inclined. ---------- Karlie quickly peeped her head above the far end of the table, just high enough to catch sight of her goal. A rich aroma wafted and filled the bakery store-tent, calling to her like a siren's mist. Sweetcakes were her favorite, and the Crumbwells made the absolute best. Her mother prohibited her from having any more this trip, but the tent-markets were held only once a month, and the Crumbwells lived so far. To her, that seemed ages away. Her eyes darted back and forth between her target and its greatest obstacle, both across the table from her: the steaming tray of freshly buttered sweetcakes and a pair of arguing adults. A plan quickly unfolded and settled in her mind. Her eyes locked on the two too occupied to notice her, and her head slowly sunk down as she lowered her body to the floor. "...don't care. They shouldn't be here." "Coin is hard to find right now. All I'm saying is we..." The fabric of the tablecloth she ducked under was thickly embroidered and lined heavily enough to muffle the conversation. She didn't much care what they said, as long as whatever it was kept their heads busy and their toes pointed away from the table. She slowly crawled beneath the table, careful not to jostle it or scrape the floor. She kept tabs on the four collective feet of the Crumbwells as she did so. They were visible in the moderate gap between tablecloth and the floor. Once she made it to the other side, she studiously watched those shoes as she ever-so-gently reached a hand from under the table and its coverings to exactly where she knew the delicious treat would be. As soon as her fingers grazed her prize she snatched it and brought it to her nose with both hands, breathing deep as she savored its delicious smell. This proved to be a mistake, however, as the sweetcake was still piping hot. Luckily, whatever the two grown ups were arguing about rose to a crescendo, culminating in an angry shouting and stomping of feet. The sounds helped to mask her furious attempts to remain silent while juggling a hot pastry between two sets of burnt fingertips. It took a moment, but by the time the sweetcake cooled down enough to be held in both hands and be eaten, Karlie realized the inside of the bakery store-tent was completely silent. She lowered the still-whole pastry from her open mouth, listening carefully for a heartbeat more. Nothing. She then popped her head from under the table cloth, quickly looking around. No one. Her young, cherubic face split into gap-toothed delight at the thought of actually getting away with it this time. She gently wrapped her prize in her shirttail and quietly, but quickly, tip-toed out the back of the tent. It exited into an organized work-ally formed of two rows of neatly-aligned tents facing back-to-back. The space was currently unoccupied, save for her. She could hear the busy sounds of a hungry crowd milling around the other side of structures. Each cloth-and-wood bound tent was individual and interesting in its own right. Any other time, Karlie would spend hours counting the numbers of tents and colors and wears, reciting their order from memory, and inspecting the empty barrels and crates that dotted the ally. Right now, though, she needed to find a safe place to consume her treat. Her parent's tent, she knew, was two down to her left and across from her. While busy with the immense crowed on the other side of the tents, they still could pop out and call for her help at any time. She didn't much feel like being reprimanded today. Again.Manta1 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H-RP] <Luna Sangius> <Luna Sangius> Guild type: Roleplay - PvE Event structure: Free forum Hello, I am the Co-GM of Luna Sangius. We are a new roleplay guild in which our focus is to create and host more impactful roleplay. Our aim is for those, new and experienced to create and participate in roleplay where character impact is important. You should be more than just an audience to the main storyline and our intention is for those roleplaying with us to feel they have truly contributed to the storyline. As for what to expect? The roleplay will vary quite much so, from dark and mysterious, to upbeat and light-hearted. All depending on the current tale being told. Now what is free forum you may ask. Well - Free forum roleplay is where all members are encouraged to pitch ideas for a storyline, the one with the most votes in our discord will be promoted in guild calendars. We will run this storyline through until finish with hopes that all characters involved have learned and changed in some way, with knowledge seeking being the prime motivation. We like our guildies to be 18+ and to have a friendly attitude, OOCly we all like to help one another gear up and do M+. Perhaps down the line we may even form a raid team. If you are interested in joining and/or have any questions about the guild, please contact us! Myself: Discord: Sparky#9160 Battletag: Sparky#2773 Co-GM Discord: Dahlya#5463 Battletag: Asuna#12522Husani0 Nov 12
Nov 12 WrA Cooking Thread EY. Do you like cooking? You got a recipe you wanna share? Alternatively, does your toon have any cooking feats? Discussion about that kind of stuff goes here. I'm just gonna warm us up with something I make every winter. It's got two ingredients in it, but it's the best thing in cold, cold weather. Veggie stew. -Obtain yourself some tomato and yellow squash. Also, grab the salt and pepper out of the pantry. You can use olive oil in this, but it's not mandatory. -Chop tomatoes and squash into quarter-pieces, or just evenly sized chunks. I usually do 3 tomatoes for every 2 squash, but ratio is up to you. Toss them in a pot, turn on medium heat, add appropriate amounts of salt and pepper, and then cover with a lid. -Turn it down to low after a while, and let it simmer out slowly. Adjust seasoning to taste, but every time you lift the lid make sure to stir your veg around once or twice. -Wait until veggies are nearly liquefied, and then take pot off the heat. That's it. You're done. Serve as a meal, or a side. Best thing is that you can add anything you want to this, within reason. Zucchini, eggplant, onion, mushrooms... I've tried it all, and it's all good as long as everything's the same size. If you do use more than two components, you might want to add another seasoning to the mix, whether it's savory or spicy. Maybe something green and herby, too. This would go really well with pork, or you could sear some diced pork cuts and then dump them in the stew. When I was in college, I cooked a lot for myself. Simple recipes with few ingredients that I could just throw in one pot worked best in my dorm room. I made everything in a cheap rice cooker, which is basically just a pot. If you're living in tight quarters, I really suggest you make the $13 investment and get one. It's very versatile.Shenalla12 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A]<Ebon Flow> Looking for Heroic Raiders! <Ebon Flow> is a heroic-focused raiding guild formed near the end of Legion. We are currently looking to add a few more enthusiastic raiders to our roster to prepare for the Battle of Dazar’alor! Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier in Battle for Azeroth. We have cleared 8/8 Heroic Uldir and 2/8 Mythic Uldir and we are looking to dabble in mythic in the coming weeks. We are an EST-based guild, and we raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8-11 EST (5-8 Server). We also have an optional Sunday night normal farm raid at 8 EST, open to even the most casual among our ranks. We are currently looking for players who are 18+, laid-back, enthusiastic about raiding, and constantly working to improve themselves. We raid on a heroic level due to time commitment reasons, but many of us are former mythic raiders or hardcore players from early expansions. We recognize the value in keeping up with theory, analyzing our performance using external tools, and optimizing our play in-game. We do this not because we have any delusion of being hardcore, but because we want to have fun and clear in an efficient manner. If this sounds like you, We're the guild for you! We are looking for the following specific classes to shore up our roster: Warlock Balance Druid If you're looking for a raid full of skilled adults who want to kick back, drink beers and kill bosses on raid nights, we're your squad. Contact an officer if you're interested - Hrolnir, Raid Leader - Luca#1187 (BNet), Hrolnir#8191 (Discord) Kaidu, Recruitment Officer - Dhalsim#1263 (BNet) Thank you! We hope to see you soon!Hrolnir29 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] Need more Trolls for Dinosaur Guild! The guild is called Zuldazar Menagerie, (formerly Dinomancy) we're looking to expand our ranks. The guild was made in preparation for Battle for Azeroth, specifically for playable Zandalari Trolls, but we accept any and all Trolls. Requirements for the cosmetic 'Dinomancer' role on Discord are to incorporate dinosaurs into your play-style. That means this special role is currently only available to Hunters and Shamans. (Edit: And eventually Druids too.) I made the guild as soon as Zandalar was announced at BlizzCon; The basic concept behind the guild is that we're like if the Zandalari Beast Ward worked for the Horde. You do NOT need to join the guild to participate in the following: We have Discord! (With a fairly active community at that!) Feel free to join with this link: https://discord.gg/n2sfmbN We do weekly Throne of Thunder achievement runs every Saturday at 11:00 AM Pacific. (server time) We use voice chat for the run to more easily coordinate people.Panjya55 Nov 12
Nov 12 Troll Roleplay Community! With the newly added cross-realm Communities feature, Chief Zu'daba and I have put together a community that all Troll RPers can join! We have talked to other guilds about this and they seem to be on board as well. ^^ I really do think this new Communities feature will be a great addition to the WoW player-base as a whole, those who are inclined to remain guildless no longer have to be alone and those who are already in guilds can broaden their horizons more easily!~ So long as you behave, here's the invite to the Troll Empire community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/gzWVqfrrO?region=US&faction=Horde As well as an invite to our Trolls of Azeroth Discord: https://discord.gg/qvUk6w8 Guilds who have become involved: (Will update as more come!) GorWatha Warband (WrA) Horde Expedition League (WrA) Junbari Council (WrA) The Lunalai (WrA) Najin Tribe (WrA) Revantusk Tribe (WrA) Shadowmaw Tribe (WrA) Shadowtusk Clan (WrA) SulTusk Tribe (WrA) Thraze Rokh (MG) Tribe Shadecrest (WrA) Twin Stars Tribe (WrA) The Volkar Legion (WrA) Voodoo Expedition League (WrA) Zandali Dominion (WrA) Zuldazar Menagerie (WrA) And I can't stress this enough, you don't need to join a guild to join this community! All you need is an enthusiasm for Trolls~Panjya45 Nov 12
Nov 12 [Selling] Snowy Robe (Unobtainable) I've held onto this Snowy Robe on Horde side for a while now, it's a beautiful robe with a unique appearance-- the short sleeves make it very pretty in my opinion, and much better than the similar obtainable item! It's a common quality cloth robe, so, anyone can equip it. I think it's perfect for a Priestess character, and it goes very well with the flower crowns for a sweet, innocent, simple RP set (that nobody else will have)! It hasn't been on the auction house for a very long time at this point, and I think I may be one of the only players with it still in hand. It's currently on the auction house for 500k starting bid and 600k buyout, listed by my character Martyress, but, I would prefer to take the gold on Moon Guard Alliance, and I will unlist it when we have an agreement, and trade/mail it to you once I receive the gold on that realm. Thank you!Martyress11 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] <Battlestein Company> Dwarven RP Guild The Battlestein Company is looking to expand our ranks with quality players! We are a welcoming group who are looking to roleplay, complete content, and make some new friends along the way! Interested in joining? Please fill out an application on our website at: http://www.battlesteincompany.shivtr.com/ Who we are: Based in Khaz Modan, the Battlestein Company leans heavily on Dwarven and Gnomish culture; however, we openly welcome all races who share our home! We are a crafting and trade company that acts to employ artisans, adventurers, and service providers that reside in and around Dwarven lands. With many of our members having been former soldiers, we also provide dungeoneering services and private security. This is on top of our already diverse catalog of arms and armor, siege weapons, runecrafting, jewelry, and more. We even host several breweries with a weekly pub! We have players interested in all facets of the game, and are members of the Mead Hall Dwarven community, so our calendar stays pretty full! What we do: Community: The Battlestein Company is one of several contributors to “The Mead Hall” Dwarven community here on Wyrmrest Accord. We currently run all sorts of content with this fantastic group of players, as well as contribute to the community calendar. From expeditions across Khaz Modan, to the biggest parties on the server, the Mead Hall has something for everyone! As a part of "The Mead Hall", we host and attend RP events, such as the occasional Dwarven Moot, weekly pubs, and the Ironforge Craft Fest. RP: We run weekly RP events, including but not limited to, d20 campaign storylines, one-off rp missions, social events, and a weekly pub - the Steel Pub - that is open to anyone on Sundays at 6PM. For d20 events, we utilize the addon DiceMaster. We have our own custom system with helpful guides, and tutorial events for new players! This ties into our crafting RP, as members will be able to craft incredibly useful items and tools aiding them along their RP journeys! Our system even includes rare solutions to player classes, pets, mounts, and vehicles. Find out more about what we do here: https://battlesteincompany.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2882375 Currently, we are in the process of assisting the Alliance war effort by crafting arms, armor, and providing all manner of useful goods and services. We are opening up a trading-post in the port town of Boralus so that we can better reach distant markets, as well as assist the Alliance's efforts closer to the front. A percentage of profits made by the company go to the Alliance War Campaign, while another small chunk goes home to Khaz Modan. Other Info: We have several semi-OOC and fully OOC events, such as Fight Night!, Drunken Pub Crawls, Naked Mog Runs and more! We also a semi-active Discord with tons of awesome people! Points of contact: Bathildis, Tyrman, Darkdraft, Lilyanabell, Dunnrick, Losk, ThulnirBathildis81 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] Looking for an adventure RP guild It's kind of gotten harder to find RP guilds around anymore at least in my experience, or at least any that are alive. So, I was wondering if there are any medium-heavy adventure RP guilds out there? Preferably something that leans towards monster/witch hunting, magical artifacts or anomalies, though things like treasure hunting and just general adventure guild stuff is good too. Preferably nothing military, noble, trade or blatantly evil/cult. Not really looking for anything super big (especially not one that does mass invites - sorry!), I'm more so looking for something that has less than 10 people per event on average. Are there any guilds like this out there anymore?Miliss9 Nov 12
Nov 12 Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC. FOR THE DARK LADY With the Banshee Queen’s rise to power during her ascension to Warchief, the might of the Forsaken continues to grow for all to see. No longer the unwanted step-children of the Horde, but rather a competitive power in their own right…however this was not always the case. There was a time when the Kor’kron stalked the halls of Undercity and punished all for the actions of a few. Forsaken forces were kept on a tight leash, prevented from using powerful weapons at their disposal and forced into action as cannon fodder for conflicts such as the Gilnean Invasion. The Forsaken may have seemed to fall in line publicly, but quietly knew the ambitions of those who escaped the grasp of the Lich King could not be held in check forever. It was during this era that the unit known as the Shadows of Lordaeron was born. A versatile group of handpicked agents from all walks of Forsaken society was created with the intention of working behind the scenes, both in the field and laboratories, to accomplish a variety of exotic assignments by any means necessary. This ruthless band of deaders was often deployed on clandestine operations, willing to strip off all identifiers that marked them as Forsaken in order to provide High Command with the option to deny responsibility should they find themselves caught. A rare group motivated solely by their loyalty to the Dark Lady and dedication to the Forsaken Cause, the Shadows of Lordaeron was created to undertake assignments conventional forces could not…or simply would not. OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron is a paramilitary guild among the Horde consisting of a purely undead roster. We are devoted Forsaken or Death Knights (of any race) who pledged their Runeblades in service to Sylvanas. While we do dabble in PVE and PVP from time to time, our main focus is Forsaken RP out and about in the vast world of Azeroth and beyond. We hold regular RP events in various locations which include patrols, briefings, combat missions, apothecary RP and more! If you'd like to follow our journey as a guild here are a few links to some of our previous threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194619285#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16543845164#post-1 IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken Special Operations unit that has undergone many changes since its first inception. War is forever evolving and one either adapts or finds their True Death. Vanguard: The backbone of this unit for when matters require a more physical, direct approach. Led by Captain Sehoro Crestley, they are requested for a variety of assignments ranging from the security of vital Forsaken operatives in the field to deploying into the most chaotic of combat zones in desperate need of veteran reinforcements. Intelligence: While the Vanguard is called upon for a physical presence, our Intelligence Division works with much more finesse. A collection of savvy and resourceful Forsaken who are as adept at handling the collection of information on an enemy as they are at removing their leaders entirely. The Shadows Intelligence network reports directly to Executor Killingfield himself. Research and Development: Science and Knowledge shall forever be two of the Forsaken’s greatest strengths and both of these attributes are put to proper use within our Research and Development Team. Under the watchful eye of Warden Zheco Nol, this group handles controversial experiments and weapons testing in our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity. The Occult: During the Legion conflict it became quite obvious what advantages forbidden areas such as Fel magic and the Void could offer, along with other fringe studies that might aid the Forsaken Cause. Archon Cailias Alveras oversees such research, proving to be as dangerous as it is beneficial. With his recent recruitment of Inquisitors under his tutelage, a new era of Forsaken interrogation has begun. Recruitment: Contact myself or our officers (Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul or Jasreha) with any questions you might have or any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy undead we are are actually quite friendly OOC. VICTORY OR TRUE DEATHKillingfield257 Nov 12
Nov 12 <Agents of Suramar> Nightborne RP Guild As you make your way through the walls of the Nighthold, and gaze upon the flora that seems to cover the entire fortress, you begin to remember the sacrifice that you and your people have made to keep this home of ours safe from the Legions grasp. Though the moment is sweet, it is quickly tempered by the bitter taste of loss, as you then remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. Though stricken with sorrow, you continue to move forward, through the flora, and through the rest of the fortress, until something catches your eye. Posted in various spots within the common area, you see signs, some posted on bulletins, others written on parchments held to walls. You pull one off of a nearby wall, and hold it out in front of you to read. Written with arcane infused ink, the words seem to illuminate a purple glow, fading in and out as you read it.... --------------------------------------------------------- "Attention Citizens of Suramar, As the war comes to a close, and the dust begins to settle, our people have come to a challenging realization. As with any war, things do not simply just go back to normal, and for our people this couldn't be any more true. This is a time in our peoples history that will be forever remembered as the days when the Shal'Dorei of Suramar, broke free of their isolation, and began to explore the world, that they once thought to be destroyed. By order of First Arcanist Thalyssra, and the Suramar Military, a task force, assigned to the exploration of the new world, will be established immediately. Known as the Agents of Suramar, this task force will be our eyes and ears throughout Azeroth. It is widely believed that this exploratory effort will be a crucial part of our peoples integration into the new world, as well will allow a group of our own people, to be the first of their kind to explore this new land. Leading this brave new task force, due to her experience within the new world over the past year, is Director Harleena, Spellblade and former Nighthold Arcanist. Though the thought of Exploration usually brings about feelings of excitement, it is easy to forget the dangers that come along with it. That is why we are looking for the very best that Suramar has to offer. So if you believe you are one of these Nightborne, then apply today! - Tyilian Assistant TO the Director" --------------------------------------------------------- The rest of the letter contains information for applying, as well as a few signatures and an insignia. You roll the letter up, place it in your satchel, and make your way out into the world.... (( <Agents of Suramar> Nightborne RP Guild WRA-H =An Exploration and Special Operations Task Force= Apply Today @ AgentsOfSuramar.com We aim to offer a fun, and respectful community, which explores the lore of the new Nightborne allied race, as well as exploring their curiosity for the "New World" of Azeroth. Events include Social gatherings, Roll based combat, and story arcs/campaigns. We are looking for dedicated RPers who are willing to put in the effort to make this Guild and Community great! If you're interested in joining the Agents of Suramar then please go to our website and and fill out our application form! Officer Positions are currently open as well. GM: Harleena Website: AgentsOfSuramar.com IC HQ Location: Thalyssra's Estate (ICly it is a separate estate in the Suramar Harbor) Voice Server: Discord Event Nights/Times: Not set in stone, though we will be hosting a variety of RP events at a variety of times throughout the given week, 5-6 pm being the most consistent time slot. This is done in order to accommodate members within different time zones. Please refer to our websites event calendar on the main page. ))Tyilian50 Nov 12
Nov 12 Looking for Roleplay? Looking for Roleplay? Looking for connections? A long term or short term RP partner? A villian or hero for your storyline? Look no further! The Looking for Roleplay channel was created to foster roleplay between tumblr, discord and ingame community members. We want members who are looking to engage with new and old Wyrmrest Accord roleplayers. Our first priority is creating a community of like minded individuals who want to create roleplay to benefit and be enjoyed by those engaged in the story. Catering to Alliance, Horde, and Neutral roleplayers we want to help emphasis cross-faction roleplay and even cross-realm storylines. We use ranks to help organize the server and present a clear indicator of the individual’s location. Alliance this rank signifies you play Alliance Horde this rank signifies you play Horde Guild Leaders this rank signifies you act as a leader or officer in a guild Community Leaders this rank signifies you are a leader in the community running a project, another server or something akin to such WrA this rank signifies you play on Wrymrest Accord MG this rank signifies you play on Moonguard We do offer an in game community: https://blizzard.com/invite/K9B3qaqUgaY We currently have two moderators Édvard, and Briannae who are working diligently to maintain a friendly and welcoming environment. And only those two have the cabability of @everyone and @here to avoid notification abuse. We are looking for moderators for both the Discord and the Community if you’re interested contact one of the current mods for more information. So, if you’re looking for roleplay, join us and find your next story! https://discord.gg/Rge2FChGrizzt0 Nov 12
Nov 12 LF Sin'dorei RP Guild Looking for an RP Guild for my blood knight here! Preferably a House/Military styled RP Sin'dorei based guild. My most available times to make events are the weekends, or late weekdays. I am a primarily lore-abiding roleplayer with a few years of experience both as a GM and an officer, but prefer officer/regular membership status. I love raiding, pvping and RPing frequently. If you know of any guilds, please suggest them- I'm very out of the loop on these guilds recently :)Asâ3 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H-RP] The Wolfmane Tribe In the midst of your travels throughout Kalimdor, you stumble upon an encampment riddled with Tauren tents. Accompanying the tents is a large group of Tauren, gathered in a circle, with their latest hunt roasting over a warm fire. Hunters, gatherers, braves, healers, all are gathered in front of you, in a little camp in the middle of the wilderness. One of these Tauren spots you and approaches. His fur and mane are rugged, yet there is a kind smile on his face, and his posture is welcoming. When he spoke, his voice was deep and friendly. “Welcome, friend. You have found the Wolfmane camp.” --- Basic Info: Horde Guild; Heavy Role-play Chieftain: Karanga Featherspear Council: Avitala, Celebrim, Cheruun, Zanghif Watchers: Haikani, Krojen Website: wolfmane.com The Wolfmane Tribe is a well-established heavy Tauren-centric role-playing guild. We are nearly three years old now, and going stronger than ever! We host events every single week, from storylines to sparring events to ceremonies to drumming lessons to our weekly event, Story Circle! We aim to help build not only a strong, tight-knit community among ourselves, but also throughout the Tauren community. Wolfmane is a part of the Spiritsong Pact, an alliance between the Whitehorn Tribe, Windsong Herd, and Wolfmane tribe. What to expect ICly The Wolfmane Tribe is a nomadic tribe, moving with the seasons. We are a more traditional tribe, following the Old Ways and putting an emphasis on family, as well as respecting the Earthmother, though we are not without a few twists (we are open to all races!). All members are expected to be respectful to one another, and help one another. What to expect OOCly We are a heavy role-playing guild, and as such, while none of our events are mandatory to attend, we strongly encourage people to partake in them in order to have the best possible experience with us! Aside from our events, we also have frequent random role-play in whatever place we happen to have set camp. You can also expect to meet many friendly and helpful members, as we aim to create a welcoming atmosphere for people of all experience levels! Whether you are an experienced role-player or have never role-played a day in your life, you will be welcome among us, so long as you are willing to learn and grow with us! Recruitment If you are interested in joining us, the first step would be to check our website and read about the guild, its rules, its structure and its culture, then join the website and submit an application! Joining the website is required, in order to gain full access to the forums and several member-only pages. An IC interview will also be needed to actually get your character invited to the tribe! Simply whisper any of the officers listed above, or if you do not see any of them online, whisper another member of the tribe, as there might be an officer available on an alt. Alternatively, just send one of them an in-game mail! --- We are the Wolfmane. We stand together at the call of the Earthmother, and carry out our journey forward. We forge a new path laid out by those that walk with us. Remembering those lost, we strive to build a home for those that seek it. We reach out to our Shu'halo brethren, giving a future to those who are lost. United we stand, our strength able to overcome any challenge. We are the Wolfmane. a family whose future shines brightly. Our bond is stronger than the finest metal, giving hope to those who have none. We are the Wolfmane. We stand strong together. A beacon for the future of our people.Karanga145 Nov 12
Nov 11 [H] M+ Anyone needing a solid dps to run these? Majority of my PVE stuff since early Legion has consisted of just pugging and running with friends, looking to push keys on a consistent basis since I like to do them but lacking a high-ish IO score (even being at a 370 ilevel) means that LFG runs are a bit scarce. Dipping into tanking a bit though mostly going to be dps. Also have a ~365 disc and 365 enhance as well as a 360ish Brewmaster. Reply/leave contacts below, thanks!Ragehide5 Nov 11