Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 9 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya109 Dec 9
Aug 24 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24
Oct 1 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1
1d The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa98 1d
Dec 22 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella118 Dec 22
1m Church of Celestial Light letters? Out of curiosity, has anyone been getting in-game mail inviting their characters to join a Church of Celestial Light? At first I thought it was just some clever lead up to an RP thing for the next xpac, but the letters have kept coming and getting more ominous. The first one had a Marvelous Madstone of Immortality enclosed, and the others have had a crystal phial, a Starflower, a Void Sands and an Arakkoa Cipher attached—the letter the last one came with is in some kind of code or in-game language I haven’t been able to decipher yet. The weirder thing is I haven’t been able to find any player or guild information on the sender, Aeyadra. I guess maybe they’re an NPC, but so far I’ve only heard of a couple other people getting these letters. Who are you, Aeyadra? Just what is going on with your spoopy Church of Celestial Light? The mystery is driving me mad!Ilyssae73 1m
1m RP Trolling There are a ton of people popping up tonight using a RP last name that I've used for years. At first I thought it was coincidence, but now it's become clear to me that it's intentional trolling - at least in two of the cases. How do you guys deal with something like that? I really didn't think I could have/would have done anything to these guys?Bathildis29 1m
3m Victory in Silithus You see a group of warriors, many of whom are Orcs, Tauren and Darkspear and even Sin'dorei riding into Orgrimmar bloodied and beaten as they roar with victory cries as they ride into the Hall of Legends to tell tales of their brave defense in Silithus VICTORY IN SILITHUS!! The Alliance were low enough to attack Non Combatant Miners of the Bilgewater cartel and in response forces of the Horde road from the Crossroads all the way to the wastelands of Silithus to protect our people!! Skirmishes broke out throughout the desert in the towering shadow of Sargeras Sword, as the battle proceeded we had allies of Undercity teleport in and even Pandaren who came to aid us in our defense of our Goblin allies. Although we pushed them back this will not be the last of them and this may well lead out to an all out war, regrettable that it must come to this considering the circumstances but the blood of the innocents of stained Alliance blades for far too long, from Camp Taurajo to Jainas "Cleansing" of Dalaran we must unite as the Horde under our new Warchief and stand fast against the coming war. Be ready brothers and sisters, we must be ready for whatever there is to come. https://imgur.com/a/0NiWxAnharken11 3m
3m Does RP leveling ever work out? Obviously the biggest no brainer, right? RPing through leveling seems like a great way to build a relationship between several characters, and develop a sense of progression through gaining experience and gear... but does it actually work? Have any of you out there ever made it from start to finish through RP leveling? I feel like scheduling conflicts and burn out would inevitably ruin the experience, it's hard enough to get a group of people to show up to events on time, but going from 1 - 110 through RPing seems like a nightmare. Maybe I'm too cynical, but doing it with more than 2 - 3 people seems like it would crash and burn really hard. I could trust one person to log in consistently, but an entire group? I dunno. I've been thinking about trying it, but I think I'd get restless with people who can't play very often, and irritated if we stopped at level 40, for example.Gwuran12 3m
21m First Thoughts on Level Scaling? I, for one, am enjoying it so far (though, I only hit level 13 because I feel compelled to read the quest text - I'm using the Storyline addon this go around). I've decided to not use heirlooms for this Horde character (my first on WrA - A Blood Elf Hunter) and I'm still getting used to not killing everything instantly. It's really refreshing! Strangely, it feels like I'm playing a different game and I love it! How are you guys liking (or not!) the zone scaling?Gerrion41 21m
21m This Actually Happened So, I went to Silithus first thing today to see if Gorribal was visible. I had done every wing of Antorus in LFR except the last. I figured it would show up if I completed the final wing, so, sitting in Cenarion Hold, I queued. What I didn't realize, was that Gorribal HIT Cenarion Hold. I spent an hour trying to down Argus, came out, and fell about a mile to my death, as I had been standing on ground that no longer existed. I love when stuff like that happens.Zenrao31 21m
33m Introducing rpfind.me! A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. We finally built our own thing. Absolute anonymity, no advertisements, no subscriptions, as many characters as you want, and a host of utilities to help you find what you want. We rely on donations. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me Official Tumblr: rpfind.tumblr.com FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me in-game, otherwise I'll try to keep tabs on this post. We're also always looking for helping hands. (This is a repost from the story forum, but it was recommended to me that this would be a more appropriate place.)Xaelar157 33m
37m Community Help I've been on WrA for over a year now I believe, and I understand the community fluctuates as expansions come and eventually people complete content and move on. In terms of rp lately, one thing I've noticed is that there aren't very many active rp hubs anymore (speaking Alliance side). There's Emergency Response Unit, which is great to see, but not everyone wants to roleplay doing that duty. It seems there are dozens and dozens of guilds, and not a lot of players guilding together anymore for rp reasons. Help me out here, has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Would like to see Draenei rp, Dwarf rp, Mage rp (there is no Mage rp in the Mage Quarter). What rp groups have you seen? Hopefully things will pick up when we get new races.Linwë2 37m
37m Hidden Exiles Hidden Exiles is a guild planning for Classic WoW. Our focus is going to be on building a guild with a great community to move into Classic WoW. I believe that a Casual guild with great people is superior to a Hardcore guild with crappy people. We will be forming a casual P-60 on Wyrmrest Accord... Horde side as a foundation for out Classic Guild. While participation in the P-60 is not required, it could be a great opportunity to meet some of the people you plan to play Classic with... even if only during content droughts between now and Classic launch. The project-60 portion of out guild will "officially launch" on Friday, January 19th at 10 am Eastern and will move to a Classic server the minute those servers go live. We already have a small number of players coming from a previous P-60/70 guild. So if you are interested jump in our new discord server and we can help answer any questions you may still have. We hope to add you to our guild and look forward to many new adventures to come! https://discord.gg/HBG5bmgKanicus6 37m
38m [A-RP] Bouldershoulder Brigade If you haven't heard of us before, I'm here to teach you about the Bouldershoulders! We're a dwarf-exclusive guild that's been around since at least Cataclysm, if not before (Balrik doesn't spend much time sober, so the history is a bit vague), that specializes in RP, PvE, and PvP! You could say we do it all! Most importantly, the Bouldershoulder Brigade has been and continues to be a major member of the Mead Hall community here on Wyrmrest Accord, attending and running RP events, Moots, Collecting the Rent, and anything else the community decides to do! What distinguishes us from the other Mead Hall guilds is that we're the most unreliable group of helpful dwarves around! We get distracted a bit easily, either from challenges, pings in the Ironforge local defense chat, or just by seeing how many mobs we can pull without dying! However, we're always there when it counts, and that's what matters, right? We are at worst a group of chaotic good dwarves, and at best . . . neutral good? More importantly, we accept dwarves of all walks of life if they can prove that they mean well and aren't of an evil alignment. In terms of RP, the Bouldershoulder Brigade is a brigade in the loosest sense of the word. We are capable of organizing, but we generally don't! We work best in a storm of booze, beards, and incoherent yelling, so rank and file marches aren't our thing. We are better described as a group of adventurous dwarves that come together to better combat the evils that would plague Khaz Modan. We generally focus on RP events with the rest of the Mead Hall, but occasionally have guild events when the need arises. OOCly, we are a tight-knit group of players that will do just about anything together! We run mythic dungeons as we please (at least a handful of 10+ keys each week), BGs until we despair at the lack of other dwarves in the instance, arenas whenever we think triple tank comps are viable, and RP regularly week in and week out! It is important to note that while you must be a dwarf to be in the guild, we are happy to do things with you IC and OOC as long as you are Alliance. If you're Horde, double check that you aren't flagged. Red means dead. One last talking point! Collecting the Rent is a time-honored tradition started by the original Bouldershoulders. Simply put, the Forsaken always seem to forget to pay the rent for "living" in Undercity! On an irregular schedule, we gather whatever forces we can find and "storm" Undercity. By "storm", I mean RP walk in, yell a lot, drink a lot, and fight anyone who wants to fight! If we're really ambitious, we'll even punch Sylvanas in the face! Once BfA launches, we might have to swap locations but the Rent Collection will live on! If you are interested in joining our rowdy bunch of dwarves, please contact Davonna, Rufaic, Balrik, Dragonshield, or Maudyn in game!Rufaic38 38m
42m The Violet Bastion - [A-RP Magic-Based] As an elite force in service to the Alliance, the forming spell-weavers of the Violet Bastion lend their spells against their enemies, while also researching ancient artifacts spread throughout the world. Employing a broad-range of skill-sets from our loyal guardians, capable healers, research experts, and more - the Violet Bastion forms one of the more well-informed and audacious structures loyal to the Alliance. And of course, the comprehensive structure also prides itself on training and educating those in pursuit of higher learning, while focusing on giving back to their communities in any way that they can. About: The Violet Bastion is an Alliance RP guild on Wrymrest Accord-US. We are a guild focused on a variety of magical pursuits and ideals, while trying to keep a place for almost everyone who wishes to join us on our research adventures. Even if your character may not be a powerful arcanist or someone with a passion for research, we find many have a thirst for duty-bound adventure outside of that make-up and offer our team with an array of skill-sets we could use on and off the field. From spell-slingers, to shield bashers, to healing hands, and more - we have a little bit to offer everyone like-minded on our journeys. Our events consist of magical education seminars of several varieties known to exist on the plane of Azeroth and beyond, artifact retrieval, and the occasional blood battle we may find ourselves called upon at a moment’s notice. Some of our more social events cater to the education aspect, as well as events driven to give back to the communities we each hail from. While we find ourselves sometimes in a friendly competition among our friends of the Explorers’ League and more, knowledge we gain will be considered rightfully our own labor and as such, will reap the benefits for our hard work. Though, be expected to adhere to proper conduct the Alliance works hard to maintain with dignity and respect. In terms of level of activity, we like to border ourselves along the lines of a medium level RP guild. The occasional storyline event to follow, weekly meetings, and other events tossed into our grand structure are things you can expect from our guild, and we also host our own Discord server for those who may simply with to RP with other members there or simply interact more OOC. Of course, our members also enjoy partaking in the game’s content on a casual basis and are encouraged to bring in their beanbag chairs to simply relax and cut-loose when they can. On Membership: Must be over the age of 18 to join. Quick application, followed by a short OOC interview. IC interviews are given when convenient to both new recruit and officer - usually within the first couple of days of joining. Have a basic understanding of game lore and acknowledge you have read and understand our guild rules. We are not strict on lore and understand that there are some things left up to player interpretation, but extreme lore-bending likely won’t find a good fit among us. Currently, we are not accepting demon hunters at this time. Death Knights are allowed entry on a case by case basis but must be over lvl 65 to join. All races are welcome! What to Expect: Interesting story-lines and adventures to partake. Magical lessons/lecture events. One-on-one magical instruction option Community/Social geared events. Several DM’d mission events through our simplified system. How to apply: Visit this link to our homepage to fill out an app: http://violetbastion.shivtr.com/ Inquiries can be directed to: Saedre, Marafae, Kershner, SkelrynKoira44 42m
59m Aman'thul messed up the universe I was looking at Azerite and that weird purple and golden look and an idea kind of came back to me. I think Aman'thul's attempt to order the universe is the cause of all the trouble the cosmos is dealing with. Earlier I was looking at the cosmic forces diagram and something didn't seem right: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/f/fd/TheCosmicForces-WoWChronicleSample.png/revision/latest?cb=20160313175241 Aman'thul went around "ordering" worlds, under what authority did he do that? What if there's supposed to be void worlds and worlds of undeath or fel? Titans maybe were supposed to be the ultimate incarnation of each aspect of the cosmos. Life existed before Aman'thul, we know this, so he wasn't trying to create some higher order beings, titans were going to come out regardless. Aman'thul a titan aspect of order and the arcane went around "arcane-forging" worlds to match what he thought was the right way and in doing so the "Forces of Order" in the universe got overly powerful causing an imbalance. The reason I was thinking that Titans weren't supposed to be solely arcane creations was that their blood, Azerite, looks like it has void and holy elements to it. And if the interaction between Void and Light is what created everything wouldn't it be reasonable to assume then a creature whose blood has void and light elements in it could become anything? I think the universe was supposed to have Void Titans, Titans of Undeath, Fel and such. Aman'thul stopped that, we see examples of Life based Titans with Eonar, I would argue that Sargeras was a Fel Titan and speculate if maybe he was supposed to be a Fel Titan from the start. Now the Light likes an orderly universe because they have a singular vision for the universe but it's antithetical to the Void Lords who see all things and all possibilities. The Void Lords don't understand that, they can't comprehend a universe with a singular orderly construction. The Void sends out Old Gods to create a Void Titan to physically fight off this forced ordering and imbalancing of the universe. The Light responds with the Naaru who don't see living things as a sentient equal actors in the universe and tries to infantilize the other species of the physical universe. We see this with how the Naaru treat the Draenei and the attempted Lightforging of Illidan. This doesn't mean the Void sees other species as sentient equal actors in the physical universe, but I don't think the Void cares if we are or we're not so long as the possibility isn't restricted. The universe in harmony needs all these cosmic forces in balance, and had Aman'thul not forced his way on the other Titans I think the universe might have been more chaotic but overall more peaceful. To sum it up, the Titans pushed the agenda of Arcane and Ordering on the universe which caused a cosmic unbalance. That unbalance is what created the Legion and the Old Gods which in turn threatened all worlds and all life in the universe. (This is a lot of head canony stuff but give me your thoughts)Dayren16 59m
1h Allied Races rumored to be Jan 30th [Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA ] A YouTuber claims to have an anonymous source who previously predicted major features of Battle for Azeroth before they were announced who has now claimed that the Allied Races will be unlocked two weeks after today's patch. This will also be when pre-orders launch. Those comparing this to how Legion pre-orders were earlier than Demon Hunter activation should keep in mind that Demon Hunters came out in the same patch they were datamined in. (The first 4 races are present in 7.3.5.) Comparisons to previous expansion release timelines should further bear in mind that since late 2016 World of Warcraft has had a new Game Director, Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas, who is committed to a faster release tempo and reduction of content droughts. Cautious optimism may be warranted. Regardless, these next two weeks are a good time to complete your unlock requirements.Minerva84 1h
2h [A-EVENT] Darnassus Winter Market *AS OF 1/17 WE HAVE SPACE FOR ONE MORE BOOTH TO BE ADDED! PLEASE CONTACT ELLIISTRA OR SHAUREYNE ASAP!* The following notice has been posted in several different settlements across Kalimdor and major Alliance cities: ... ☽----------------------------------------------------☾ The Darnassus Market is a collaborative effort by the kaldorei community of Wyrmrest Accord to host a fun, inclusive, and well-rounded market event with an overarching night elf theme. Join us for an evening as we explore the wonders of IC commerce and make new social connections! Event Information Date: January 19th, 2018 Time: 6PM-9PM server time (8PM-11PM CST / 9PM-12AM EST) Place: Tradesmen's Terrace Contact: Elliistra or Shaureyne Market Attractions Opening and closing ceremonies Market stalls featuring the works of various vendors, recruiters, and performers Random giveaways throughout the market’s duration, featuring various sought-after night elven items and hefty gold sums Winter themed transmog contest with winter themed prizes Epic firework finale☽----------------------------------------------------☾ Stall sign-ups are currently closed! In-game mail will be sent out to stall hosts one week prior to the event to confirm their attendance. A map featuring the locations and details of all confirmed stalls will be posted before the event begins. Unofficial stalls may set up in the designated "Stall Overflow" area.Elliistra32 2h
2h Headcanon What's a headcanon you have that you genuinely wish was firm lore? For me, it's that Draenor is currently inaccessible, hence the lack of support, because it's being moved. Nozdormu is afraid that a perpetually, magically-linked alternate reality will destabilize our own reality, so he and the rest of the Bronze dragonflight are currently working on bringing Draenor into our solar system, or at least our universe, and that's why there's no connection. Everybody is stuck in their own plane of reality for now until the Bronze can get it fully moved over.Cannibal164 2h
3h You all Have nice butts. That is all. Sincerely, Your friend with callipygian desires.Callipygia53 3h
3h Uuna She talks now. It's not great.Zunde13 3h
4h [Horde] Talisman is recruiting! [Talisman] is a small guild made up of friends who are looking for a more casual experience in WoW. We are comprised of retired hard-core players, but are now looking to kick back and enjoy the game at a slower pace. We understand that life and it’s responsibilities come first and not everyone can (or wants) to devote the time to accommodate a more hard-core style of play. We do NOT require people to raid and have quite a few members who do not raid. We want people to enjoy their time in game doing whatever they have the most fun doing. For those of us in guild who do want to raid, we like to progress and see content on an organized and competent, but casual level. **Just for this tier, we are approaching raiding a little differently. On Friday nights, we are continuing to clear normal Antorus. On Saturday nights, we have decided (as a guild) to select a heroic raid team to progress through heroic. When we are able to, we intend on bringing people back into heroic so that everyone in the guild can get their heroic mounts (cause who doesn't want that pretty bird)! After that, we will go back to our normal raiding schedule.** Current and Temporary raid times: Friday Night-Normal, 5pm server (8pm EST) Saturday Night- Heroic Group, 5pm server (8pm EST) Our NORMAL raid times: Friday Night- 5pm server (8pm EST) (With the occasional Saturday night thrown in) If you would like more information, please contact me (Valendra) in game or any other officer online. We do ask that you fill out a short application on our website http://talisman.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you better. After the application is submitted, I will contact you in-game. Lok'tar Ogar!Valendra3 4h
4h {A} <Gaze of the Auchenai> is recruiting! "The Auchenai are the sacred, yet unseen bulwark of our people--Protecting our peoples' souls even in death. Their souls will not fall into the hands of our enemy. It is our sacred duty... The Draenei, we are not exiles. We are pilgrims. Founders again and again of our own cities, of our cultures, and cultivators of our futures. And the future for our Order is nigh; We must stay vigilant." Ravanhi glanced to the sky, closing her eyes momentarily as the glow of the fel broken planet--Argus--graced her visage. "Our fight is not yet over, but victory soon comes. I can sense it. When we have returned from one home to another," The High Priestess raised her hands, palms facing upwards in benediction, "we will see to it that the Auchenai are reformed." -- High Priestess/Exarch of the Auchenai, Ravanhi <Gaze of the Auchenai> is a Draenei only RP guild, with a focus on the Auchenai sect of Draenic society. Although the main universe Auchindoun is sundered, that does not mean we will call ourselves defeated. Our main goal in the <Gaze of the Auchenai> is to create an accepting, fun RP guild with events that fit into our member’s schedules, and IC wise, to reintegrate the Auchenai back into Draenei society. There isn’t much substantial lore given to us about the Auchenai, so we make of it what we can, and through that, create wonderful characters and abilities! In the wake of recent events, Argus, what would your Draenei feel in regards to the souls of their people? Would they want them safeguarded, out of the hands of demons to feed them into the soul engines? What other enemies would want to get their hands on the resting dead for their own needs? The Auchenai, and the <Gaze of the Auchenai> is here to protect the dead and from those that would seek to use the souls of our people for evil. Where we will RP most is in Terrokar Forest (Outland) -- Ruins of Auchinoun, and Azuremyst Isle, and we will be using AU Draenor at our disposal to use it IC wise as Azuremyst. If you would like to join the <Gaze of the Auchenai>, IC recruitment RP is mandatory, so we can get a read on your character and see if you would fit, and if your character would like to join the ranks of the reformed Auchenai. We have a guild Discord, and a guild site within the making--as we are relatively new, but that won’t stop us from planning events and giving the Auchenai the spotlight they deserve! OOC GM/IC Commander of Auchenai Armed Forces: Dunkori OOC Officer/IC Exarch of the rising Auchenai Order: Ravanhi The above characters should be contacted in game for IC RP recruitment purposes! Dioniss aca! Happy RPing!Dunkori22 4h
5h [H-RP] <The Crimson Enclave> is Recruiting! ...For over a decade now, Quel'thalas has suffered in the shadow of the Scourge's onslaught. Commissioned by the magistrate of Silvermoon City, we strive to help reclaim the Ghostlands against the unchecked threats that began to grow once again. Together we seek to mend old wounds and focus upon restoring Quel'thalas to her former glory. Through a coalition of four houses, nobles, soldiers, mercenaries, artisans, and elite persons from all walks of life gather to execute this ambitious task. Upon joining, the new member will choose to align with a house which reflects their interests and skills. Dal'serrar - Sword and shield, ruthless soldiers heed the frontline in battle. Scorchspear - Fortune favors the brave and the bold! Merchants, privateers, and relic hunters provide their support. Stardancer - Headed by a Shal'dorei, the magical researchers and enchanters unravel the mysteries to increase knowledge. Gracewrath - Led by a veteran Farstrider, secret operatives gather and analyze intelligence and take to the skies for aerial support. To accomplish this ambitious goal, the Crimson Enclave is expanding our roster to strengthen our cause. ... A thrilling dynamic campaign heavily affected by the players' actions and decisions. Choices would affect our favor with allies or may inadvertently give us the challenge to overcome. Diverse events with a mix of military, social, adventure, and DnD type functions. Any given night we may lead an assault on Amani forces, infiltrate the holding of the Cult of the Damned, or simply a social gathering where nothing can possibly go wrong! :) Personal stories, focused on a single character where the outcome of the event will be integrated into the campaign. Creative world building, where players vote to decide where to expand and choose which structures to build on our reclaimed lands. Active Roleplay, guild plot events are held Thursdays and/or Fridays at 6 pm server with minor events and open RP throughout the week. Casual PVP and PVE, mythics, battleground, raid and even transmog runs. A fun and social environment where both the player and character may call home. Including a discord!We're nearing the end of our first arc and are continuing to press forward in this compelling plot! ...We are opening recruitment to all characters and races with a common goal in mind. Please refer to our website for the recruitment application or contact any of the officers to get started! Guild Website: http://thecrimsonenclave.shivtr.com Officers: Lailsia, Hartwing, Felïnori, and ScorchspearHartwing6 5h
6h Discussion of Half-Breeds and the Like First and foremost let me ask the community to please refrain from turning this thread into a mudslinging, 'My arpee is best so I make the rules' thread, and we keep it as a discussion about a sub-group of characters that I haven't heard much of in recent months. In short I'd like to hear opinions on the matters of Half/Cross-border characters, reasons for or against them, odd bits of lore that stick out to people, or simply interesting character concepts that toy with the character identy of half/cross-breeds. I'll open up the floor with my opinions on the two 'most common' half/cross-breeds that I've seen in my time role-playing on this server; half-elf humans and mok'nathal (Reminder that lower case refers to the race and not Leoroxx's Clan). I've seen plenty of wonderful characters with this racial grouping, and I've seen some that either forget this trait or make it the only dimension to their character, all in all I feel that it's no different from any character that puts a lot of emphasis on their race, and given the upcoming changes to faction identies, with the Alliance welcoming former enemies who are corrupted, and the horde opening up more and more to races that have lost their way or have been subjugated, both in preparation of war I feel the biases against these half/cross-breeds are going to be a thing of the Past, and their desire to find a home and family amongst their peer groups and race will be greatly out way the circumstances of their birth. I'll say that I know I'll have plenty of typos and grammatical errors, but such is life in the zone.Vanleer129 6h
6h [A-RP] Ironforge Winter Craft Fest 01/20/18 Greetings WRA! The seasonal Ironforge Craft Fest is back once again, and looking for vendors! Last time we filled the entire Great Forge! Let's do it again!!! What: The Dwarven clans of Khaz Modan, as well as other brothers and sisters of the Alliance, wish to host a crafter's festival to honor centuries of fine craftsmanship! This will be the Winter installment of this seasonal event! Not a Dwarf? No problem! When: We plan to host the event from 6pm to 9pm server time, January 20th. Opening ceremonies will take place outside the "Cask and Anvil" next to the flight path at 6pm. Where: The Great Forge of Ironforge, of course! Contacts: You can message Bathildis, Davonna, or Modarin in game at any point or send your request via in-game mail! We can also get you in our Discord channel! What you can do: As a visitor, you are welcome to roam around the festival grounds, enjoy the night atmosphere and some good casual RP! Come by and shop around, purchase fine goods from craftsmen and women around the forge. Enjoy great music, drink, and food! Even register to participate in any sub-events we may have (like a dueling tournament). As a vendor, you can register for a booth to show and sell your wares! We like to spread everyone out along the outer ring of the Great Forge, allowing tons of space for different players to form small gatherings. Blacksmiths, engineers, scribes, even chemists and cooks are welcome! If you can craft something, wish to take on an apprentice, or teach your trade, you can register. Don't worry, there are no fees or anything! We just want to keep track of how many people want to fill this position. Please get your booth approved beforehand! As an entertainer, you can claim a spot to put on your act. Whether you are a bard, have an show, or wish to provide games for others to play, you're welcome to fill this role! We usually have a bard wandering around the festival playing actual music using the addon GHI, so this is really just limited to creativity. We definitely plan to spread you guys out so that you're not being overwhelmed by RP chatter, so it's very important that we get you set-up in a spot early! If you don't want to do any of these things, but wish to be a part of the festival, you are welcome to volunteer to help out where/when it is needed. If you wish to get involved in organizing the event, please contact Bathildis in game! I look forward hearing from you! PS: If you use the addons GHI or TRP3 Extended, you'll also be in good company at this event. We'll have special wares available (I have a full bar, as well as a limited edition Festival Brew), as well as at least one bard playing live music throughout part of the event. PPS: I'll keep this post edited as events unfold! Currently: Vendors: Modarin of the "Cask and Anvil" will be providing you with the finest Dwarven dining under the mountain! Bathildis of "The Steel Pub" will be supplying some of the finest brews in Khaz Modan! Davonna will be assisting fest-goers at the "Cask and Anvil" pub! Burly Darkdraft will be supplying his unique Darkdraft Mineral Brews! Rââm and Arïne will be providing fine flasks and potions from the Cloudy Flask Shoppe! Wupoda of Kegfist Brewery will be serving exotic dishes from his noodle cart! Angellika will be providing baked goods and other treats! Tyrman's Tinker Toys will be providing authentic Gnomish made toys and fireworks! Fluxsprocket will be tailoring custom-fit shirts! Eliantha will be providing fine perfumes and cologne! Quartzbraid will be providing his fine wares (To be determined next update). Lilyannabell will be returning with her amazing pet shop, giving out battle pets to winners of various mini-games! Rufaic of Snowsteel Smithing, and Ironstein of Ironstein's Ironworks will be providing their finely crafted wares. Halflan of Picks and Pints will be selling exotic minerals, and minor archaeological oddities. Entertainers: Bigeasy will be roaming the festival grounds, providing folk with festive music! Theodorrah will be returning with her one-card draw fortune telling! Dreyfus Xano and his Xanoic Brotherhood will be returning once again to put on their act and close out the Fest! Though it's not Winter's Veil anymore, Greatfather Winter will be back in Ironforge for the night! Volunteers: Virtued and the Advent will be around to provide volunteer assistance! More info here: http://ironforgecraftfest.tumblr.com/Bathildis19 6h
7h ✧ Grey Haven ✧ Greetings, Wyrmrest. Wanted to make an official statement on a new project we're working on; Grey Haven. Grey Haven is a Horde-based, neutral-aligned guild planned to go IC at the start of Battle for Azeroth. Grey Haven was founded by yours truly and Aurellia on November 6th, 2017, three days after BlizzCon and the new expansion announcement. In the wake of a renewed faction conflict, both of us felt that our characters would not fit in the planned narrative, and instead we sought to create a role-play guild centered around Horde defectors and refugees seeking exile from war and conflict, while still doing what they could to assist the innocent. So far, our general direction at the start of the expansion is helping move along storylines to get members fully defected, the formation of Grey Haven, and the search for a new home. During the BlizzCon World of Warcraft Gameplay and Systems Deep Dive, Blizzard spoke briefly about the "thousand islands of the Great Sea." This alone gave us plenty to work with. Our currently desired narrative is that one of these islands, somewhere in the Great Sea, becomes their new home. Following their establishment, Grey Haven would work on establishing at least neutral relationships with the main factions, as well as smaller ones, and begin recruiting members of all races. That being said, we plan to stay Horde-side as that's where we personally play most often. Aurellia and I have a few ideas as to where we want to take this, but I wanted to gauge the amount of possible interest, as well as feel around for any further ideas you guys may have. Any feedback is welcome. :)Cannibal90 7h
7h [H-Event] Kagh'hsk Challenges 1/19 & 1/20 The Kagh'hsk Challenge The Kagh'hsk [KAH-GUH-HES-KUH] is a term derived of two orcish words; 'Kagh' meaning 'Run' and 'Hsk' meaning 'battle. A run battle meant a foot race between two or more clans, often completed during a Kosh'harg Festival. The tradition of the clans coming together has long since faded though the spirit of Kosh'harg still lingers on in the Horde today. The Stormhowl Clan has been working to bring such events back to the modern Horde. Though still reserving the possibility for biannual festivals, such as the Kosh'harg itself, the Kagh'hsk Challenge will exist as a once a month, two day event, in which members of the Horde, be it groups or individuals, come together to compete in a variety of activities. The first day will host the minor games while the second day has the main Kagh'hsk obstacle course and feast before announcing the winners. The Challenges The Kagh'hsk will be hosted in a new location every month and its challenges will be based on the region it's in. It will feature activities primarily based on real life strongman, lumberjack and other similar competitions. The main event will be a course that will be broken down into several sections, each one having its own obstacles to overcome. The dice system tends to change per event but is explained in each one. Generally we use a D2 or D5 based system where the higher number wins. Awards The challenges will have the traditional first, second and third place winners and then an overall Kagh'hsk champion. It will also have a variety of bonus awards. The Rearguard - The competitor who comes last in the obstacle course. Storm the Gates - The competitor with the biggest recovery. The Bloodied - The competitor who took the most damage. Others to come! Where it stands the Stormhowl Clan will be providing the gold for the awards. They won't be too substantial but the overall champion and first place winner will at least receive enough gold to buy master flying. The rest scale down from there. How Do I Get Involved? We welcome competitors and observers alike to come and enjoy the events. If you want to participate or observe, then send an in-game mail to Brokthar, currently the only contact for the Kagh'hsk, stating your intention so that I can invite you to the event itself. If you'd like to help plan the events then please do the same as above. I'd prefer guild leaders over individuals to help in the development process. Also, I'll use this section to shout out to the Wolfmane Tribe and the many groups and individuals who have hosted all sorts of festivals, challenges and competitions over the summer. You all helped inspire the initial Kagh'hsk which was a surprising success. Also thanks to the Wyvernsting Warband for participating in the first run. Next Challenge Location: Azshara Dates: 1/19 -1/20, 1630 server Theme: Gladiator Beast Fights 1st Day will be at the east end of Bilgewater Harbor. Beast fights. In order of appearance, Grump the Yeti, Gorganite the Magnataur, Wormungarr the Jormungar, Red Octabre the Kraken, possible bonus fight if people get to it and if there's time. 2nd Day will be at Mountainfoot Strip mine and will be a 9 part obstacle course. The award ceremony will take place shortly after it.Brokthar51 7h
7h Looking for a Guild to join Hello, I am posting here in the hopes of having myself and my character(s) recruited in a guild from this server. I have been playing happily on Wyrmrest Accord since Cataclysm. Back then I hopped from one guild to another (In both factions) at first, in the search for Roleplay and a bit of social interaction and mostly leaving after some form of drama happened that I didn't wish to be involved in; an unfortunate thing that happens far too often in my opinion. After a few attempts I finally made a small guild with some RL friends (Shieldbreaker Clan), as a place to enjoy expansion content and place our alts. Suffice to say I am one of the few people who remain active within our guild at this time and would like to join an active guild on the server. (The tumbleweeds rolling by have brought me on the edge of insanity. xD) I have quite a few characters ( I will list them below) all within the Horde. I love the Horde hands down more so than the alliance. ( I do have alliance alts on another server though.) What I seek in a potential guild is a place I can enjoy the game alongside like-minded people. (Like everyone,no?). My current interests are two fold : 1. To find a good team to enjoy PVP content with. Legion brought some nice changes to PVP and I found myself enjoying it quite thoroughly. However I can tolerate random BGs with strangers only so much as I crave the camaraderie of a communicative team and the brilliance of a strategic mind pointing me to the action. PVP BGs have become my favorite place to be as much for leveling, as for end game content. But I want more and have yet to experience rated BGs or Even arena combat for that matter and would be more than happy to learn about and experience both. This is the first priority in a guild I am looking for. A focus on PVP. 2. To possibly get back into Roleplay. I used to roleplay quite a bit a few years back. Now at age 29, Inspiration seems to elude me and have come to consider myself a "retired Rper". I confess I often find myself wandering around major cities just to watch people roleplay and enjoy their stories and dialogues, with no small note of envy for peoples great creativity :) (Big shout out to those awesome people who RP in Orgrimmar's Wyvern's Tail tavern) . Getting back into a good Horde roleplay guild would be great. Keep in mind I am more adept at roleplaying Orcs and trolls rather than the other races, but I can always try. (Blood elves being especially hard for me.) I confess I am uninterested in PVE content. Raiding and Mythic "dungeoning" have very little appeal to me entertainment wise (I've literally fallen asleep at my keyboard while raiding one too many times.) So any guilds who prioritize PvE content and expect their members to respect schedules for raids and such I will be of no use to you I'm afraid. The ideal guild for me is an active horde rp guild who enjoy PVP content in the game and who also don't mind I have so many alts (I do play them all.) Characters: Bazrokh - 110 Male Orc warrior, Mostly Arms spec. Coldwhisper - 110 Female Orc Death Knight, Mostly Unholy spec. Raznajin - 110 Female Troll Hunter, Mostly Survival spec. Thralkah - 106 Female Orc Warlock, Mostly Destruction Spec Oriak - 103 Male Orc Mage, Favored spec still to be decided. Brigorim - 102 Male Tauren Paladin, Favored spec still to be decided. Nataji - 101 Male Troll Shaman, Mostly Elemental spec. Tulvazjin - 85 Male Troll Priest, Mostly shadow spec. Bleakhawk - 66 Blood elf rogue, Favored spec still to be decided. And possibly more to come...I like variety and I am indeed an "altoholic"(?) xD I am more than happy to join any guild who share my interest(s). I have Discord so voice chat is possible if required. I live on the east coast and my active hours usually from 7pm to 10 pm EST during the week (I got a full time job so it's the best I can do :P) and just about any hours during the weekends where I am most active. Any guild recruiter interested in having me on board can contact me in any way they see fit (Private message, whisper, in-game mail, ICly or OOCly..). And will be happy to answer any questions you might have or discuss the matter further :) Thank you for taking the time to read this and may you all enjoy your time in World of Warcraft and have a great day! BazBazrokh1 7h
8h [H] [RP] Suramar City RP! Breaking News For those of you who don't know, the uninstanced version of the nighthold is open now! I was wondering if anyone would like the idea of migrating some of our RP from Silvermoon and Orgrimarr, to Suramar. As of 7.3.5, only the uninstanced portion of the nighthold is friendly, the rest of the city is still hostile. Still, this leaves a ton of space to RP. I for one would love to see this place as a thriving RP space, and I think a lot of people might enjoy it as well for their characters.Meridiä7 8h
8h [A] <Blackmarch> is recruiting! Hello Wyrmrest Accord! <Blackmarch> is opening up it’s doors for recruitment efforts for the final days of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth. We are a small (but not clique-y) group of friends and family who have (mostly) been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla and formed the small core of previous raid efforts from Burning Crusade up to Icecrown Citadel until we shifted to a PvP and small group content focus in Cataclysm on Wyrmrest Accord. For this server, I was an officer for a bit in Against All Odds on my warrior Aibreann, and have been around this server most recently as Opherial, a paladin (now named Istryn because I needed the name for my priest.) I run the Heart of the Authors contest as well as previous roleplaying events (albeit with irregularity) such as confessionals and a date auction (unrelated). We’re currently casual BG goers, LFR heroes, Mythic+ runners (up to 13 at present), arena mount grinders, dungeoneers and world quest kill teams. We’re looking to get back into raiding, with a focus on East Coast time / full time employment friendly times. Heroic is the pie in the sky, not Mythic. Blackmarch hopefully serves as an opportunity to get on the ground floor of something if you don’t meet firmer requirements or balk at the size of other organizations, your win rate, experience, and current item level are irrelevant to us as long as you’re actively trying to get better. All I ask is patience as we build momentum, we will not swell in size overnight (unless this really takes off). Guild Recruitment We’re currently recruiting for everything. At present I’m the only full time tank and we only have one full time healer. We have melee and ranged DPS already without a heavy flux of either and thus there’s plenty of room. We have no strict theme, so you’re opened up to flexibility in your roleplay if you’re a roleplayer. Despite that, I love events and we have a lot of Dungeons and Dragons players that have run events and campaigns in the past so there is motivation to do large, social projects. Repairs are free and constantly refilled thanks to Cash Flow. The Guild Bank is a first come, first serve communal dump of materials and items for those in need, we only ask you donate at least some of what you take. Guidelines for guild conduct is the core principle of “Be excellent to each other.” We treat all individuals and groups with respect. We seek positive attitudes and personalities, with less “Ugh I hate this !@#$ing game”, even though we know sometimes you can’t help a bad day outburst. We’re all adults, however, expect profanity (except slurs.) There is no tolerance for harassment towards your fellow guildmates and fellow players. Guild Alliances In addition to recruitment, I am also actively calling for conversation with the leaders and members of smaller family/friend oriented guilds and groups who don’t want to leave their guilds or themes. These conversations will be around pooling resources and availabilities in order to get more people in front of the content they want to do, and be treated fairly for their efforts no matter what flag they fly. If you’re interested in joining Blackmarch or talking more about possible allied guild efforts, you can respond to me via the forums or: Bridges#1120 (Battle Tag) https://blizzard.com/invite/PeZglC2YL (Battle.net Social Group) We have a Discord server but for the sake of keeping things organized, it will be reserved for members or allied guild members only.Evadyn6 8h
10h XRP: Witty subtitle XRP is a roleplaying profile addon, similar to several others. I wrote it from scratch as an exercise in Lua, and to address some of the shortcomings I, personally, found in other roleplay profile addons. This means it has similarities to some, but does a number of things differently, too. It can be found on: Curse: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xrp WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23423-XRP.html CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/xrp/ To cover some of the more important features and frequently-asked questions... (1) It is compatible with other addons. It will be able to see the basic profile data from any other roleplaying profile addon currently in use. There are varying degrees of compatibility with specific features of other addons, but one of the goals is to be as broadly compatible with every other addon as is reasonably possible. (2) It caches profiles when you read them. This means lower bandwidth usage (ever seen a slow loading profile? basically, less of that), and lets you read profiles you previously saw, even if that character is offline. Through the bookmark browser (a barely-adequate name for what it really is), you can browse, sort, and even search through all cached profiles. Profiles you haven't seen in 10 days, by default, are purged -- but you can change the time in the advanced options or bookmark specific profiles to never purge them. (3) It includes significant crossrealm/crossfaction support, albeit with some limitations. Currently this only works with other XRP users, for one. For crossrealm, the other person must also either be on your BattleTag or in a group with you. For crossfaction, the other person must be on your BattleTag. That said, any profiles (regardless of addon or other factors) you've previously seen while on other factions or realms will be visible on any characters, due to the caching. There's a lot beyond that, too. Too much to cover easily, but I'll try to hit some of the highlights. This is by no means a complete list -- not even remotely. Profile bookmarking and private notes. You can keep track of people you know, people you want to know, or what sort of interactions you've had without leaving the game. Automated swapping for racial forms, class forms, and equipment sets, including accurate tracking of human/worgen form switches. The ability to hide profiles you don't want to see from tooltips or chat, without having to ignore people outright. Right-clicking a character in the game world to view their profile without having to bother with multiple clicks or mouse movement. Clickable, copyable links in profiles, letting you easily look at someone's blog, art, or other reference. Progress tracking while recieving profiles, letting you know that, yes, something is still loading. Additionally, profiles are loaded as they're recieved -- you can read a description, even if the history is still loading. Compatibility with addons expecting LibMSP to interact with RP addons (such as GHI). And numerous display and usability tweaks, available in the Interface Options. Overall, XRP is a mature project which currently sees few radical changes. However, it still is under active development, and will continue to have features added, bugs fixed, and compatibility with new WoW patches for the foreseeable future.Bor181 10h
12h <Snuggle Bunnies> 9/11 Heroic is Recruiting <Snuggle Bunnies> is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently 9/11 Heroic in Antorus on Wyrmrest Accord. Our goal is to finish clearing heroic and work our way into mythic. We have an experienced core group and are looking to fill the last couple spots while we get heroic down. We also do mythic plus regularly and are interested in making an rbg team if we can get the people. Come help us Snuggle some bosses to death ;) Recruitment (Updated 1/16/18) The following classes are currently in highest demand: Tank: None Healers: Up for consideration Dps: Rogue, Warlock, Balance Druid All classes are welcome, the ones above are just desired. :) Raid Schedule • Progression: Friday/Saturday 9:30PM-1AM Server • Optional Normal: Sunday 9:30PM-1AM Server • Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun but while progressing we are all usually pretty focused on staying out of the fire. Contact info: bnet: SoapingDuck#1721Soapingpaly2 12h
13h [H] <Kame House> needs you! LF RangedDPS! Hello Everyone! Kame House is a community of gamers looking to build for our WoW Raid team. We do have social aspects of our guild and will see to that accordingly! We offer much more then our Raid Team on joining. We play many many other games together and are always looking to have a good time. The raid team will be a primary focus now that we are doing heroic and getting rolling with ATBT. We are a majority of AoTC raiders and have never had a chance to finish our a roster to take on mythic content and hope to change that! Raid Specific we are looking to recruit RDPS of all kinds. Our Healer Roster is filled out and our tanks are solidified. Please be a around a 910ilvl when looking to get into raiding. We will still gladly take you in with hopes to get raiding if your not at that point! There are plenty of other things to enjoy here! Our Discord Server is our main voice program aswell as how we organize events! Questions can all be taken to the following 3 people: BNET: (Officer) Balroy#1754 -- (GM) Punk#11197 -- (RL) Flux#1698 Discord: Vulkt#7630 -- Punk#2651 -- Noirwhal#5145 Thats it for Raid Specific if your interested in social aspects and other games ill give some info below here! Hope to see you guys soon. Our guild has a fully operational Discord that we use when play any array of games. RP is something we are hoping to find some incentive of, even if its not the main focus of our guild. We are a raid guild first and wish to offer as much as possible for everyone! Even outside of blizzard games. We have a lot of Destiny 2 Going on and have indeed gotten the raid cleared. We offer an Ark server. Many days we have people playing Heros and Overwatch myself included. New Multiplayer games that come out usually get some spotlight so no one plays alone etc. It can be quite fun and hope to see you around! Happy Holidays everyone.Vulktor10 13h
13h [H] <The Arcane Collegiate> Magical Mayhem! ... <The Arcane Collegiate> believes that the key to responsible use of all magics is through education, and that all members of the Horde should have equal access to learning resources. We’re a Heavy RP guild based around magical theory, education, and learning. We at the Collegiate believe that all magic is deserving of study and respect, and thus everything from Light to Dark is welcome within our doors. We strive to rebuild the glory of the Sin'dorei magi craft and bring betterment to the Horde through our organization without the strict rule-sets imposed by Dalaran and the Kirin Tor. OOCly, we as a guild believe that all players should have a fun, safe environment for role-playing. This means abiding by all posted rules, and considering and respecting the feelings and comfort of others when writing our stories together. We believe that all players deserve to feel welcome, and actively reach out to one another and contribute towards the fun of everyone. We aren’t just a fly-by night that gets together to RP every couple days; We are a community that builds long-term stories and long-term friendships. We’re looking for more friends for magical mayhem! Got a character or story idea that you’d like to add to our group? Talk to us! ... ICly: Your character is looking for a reliable, supportive group of scholars to teach and learn with. Your character has something meaningful to contribute to the Collegiate's success, be it through magical/physical skills or a pragmatic personality. Your character generally can put others before themselves, and willingly lend a hand. Your character seeks adventure and challenging work. Your character works well with small teams. OOCly: You enjoy actively engaging with others. You enjoy writing stories, lore theory-crafting, and being creative. You want to be a part of the story, not just following along with it. You have an open mind and respect for all people, both inside the guild and out. You have patience and understand that real life always comes before role-play. You believe that the quality of a guild is not determined by its quantity of members. Rules and Regulations No Godmoding. Being a jerk ICly is cool, being a jerk OOCly is not. Fighting stays out of cities, and out of the sanctum. Full rules: http://tac-wra.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2758363 ... Application: http://tac-wra.shivtr.com/site_applications/new Contacts: Lanthellon Annathemas Duroxas Tumblr: https://tac-wra.tumblr.com/ Website: http://tac-wra.shivtr.com/Lanthelon98 13h
15h GDD: #15 - Scaling leveling zones. I've heard a lot of hoopla today. Some people love the new leveling scaling. Some hate it. I personally love it. I was getting really tired of 7 minute dungeon speedruns from impatient children, and leaving a leveling zone after maybe half an hour. Now I get to take my time and enjoy the scenery and story. Someone I know was complaining that Siege of Orgrimmar is no longer soloable. Uh...so? You're just complaining that you have to put in actual effort now...WAAAAH. Complacency was starting to ruin WoW for me, but now it has pulled me back in lol.Stonehouse50 15h
15h [H] <Oblivions Dawn> 11/11H recruiting! Hello, and welcome to yet another, ANOTHER round of raiding recruitment! I'm Allowyn, Guild Leader and Main Tank for <Oblivion’s Dawn>. We're a raiding progression guild making our way through Antorus and we're always searching for more raiders and social members (RPer, casual raiders, PvPers, and friends all welcome!). If you're interested, you should continue reading further to get a good idea about what we're all about! If you want to skip this wall of text, have already decided you want in, will judge us based entirely off of our 1337 C0D1NG SK1llz, please venture to our shiny guild website, where we'll have all of this information and a bunch of cool stuff. (Shifties requests respectfully that you do not as he has another version in the process and doesn't want to be judged.) oblivionsdawn.com Oblivion's Dawn raids two nights a week; Wednesday nights from 6:30pm - 10pm ST, Sunday nights from 6:30pm – 9:30pm ST (because !@#$ Monday mornings). Feasts, Cauldrons, and guild repairs are provided for every pull and we won't say no to you bringing your own, but you will have to provide your own runes and potions. We also appreciate donations to the guild bank to help fund our raids (herbs, fish, and gold are all welcome). Currently we're; 11/11 normal Antorus, the Thurning Brone. 11/11 heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne. Yes. We're pushing as best we can to move into mythic and progress through it before Battle for Azeroth, in which case we'll continue as normal (Normal > Heroic > Mythic). Hopefully this expansion won't be out for the time it takes to concieve, and carry to term a human baby but if we look at history we're probably looking at 400 days of Antorus. Yes, we will be raiding for all of that. We're currently looking for ranged DPS to join our core mythic roster, but we will consider anyone who feels confident in their class and skills and can show us they have what it takes. This will mean for you a few things that you should probably take a look at below. Interested In Joining Us? The requirements for joining our team are not difficult, but they are required minimums. Requirements Level 110 Firm understanding of your spec Firm understanding of raiding Advanced level of raid awareness Be available for raid times*(around 80% attendance or greater consistently.) Mature and positive raiding attitude (You won't get offended by swearing, not attempting to call out others based on your view of their performance, understand that mythic progression takes wipes and all we can do is get back up, buff up, and try again etc) Item level minimum 930*(Item level requirment can be waived on a case by case basis based on proven performance.) 75 concordance points into your main spec Willing to take criticism on board and work with other members to further yours, and their, performance Discord and a working mic and headsetPlease note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee you a spot on the core raid team. As one would expect, being able to fulfil multiple roles/specs skillfully will increase your chances of gaining a spot on the team, but again is no guarantee of place within the core. (specifically healing offspec) Please also note that we use EPGP for regular items, and have a loot coucil to distribute valued items like Tier Tokens, and Trinkets. This will make it so at first you won't receive much, but loyal performance and attendance and hard effort will be noticed and rewarded. The loot council details can be found in the guild discord, and the officers are more than happy to answer any of your questions regarding that. Still Interested? Let Us Know! Whisper any of the following officers! Allowyn Jihian Karthuro ThrekkEspecially whisper those people if you meet the above requirements and are one of the following: ... (I don't think you understand how ranged desperate we are.) Obviously we want to meet and add to our roster good mythic raiders, but it's also important that you fit in with Guild culture and mesh with the main team well (again attitude and the right mindset can, and almost always are more important than “big !@!*@!@* numbers”) so make sure you when you contact any one of my lovely officers you're willing to undergo a two week trial period. You also have to make sure to use that time to figure out if we're the right guild for you! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I wish you all the best in finding the right guild for you. Guild and raid team culture is more important than progression!Allowyn6 15h
15h [A]<Battle Hardened> Antorus Sales Hello my lovely Wyrmrest Accordians! As some of you may remember from WoD, Battle Hardened spent quite a few months providing carries to our realm buddies so that everyone could have a sparkle moose of their very own. It felt great to be able to give back to the community that we're a part of, and we'd like to be able to do that again now that there's a sparkle bird to collect! ...Mythrenathen6 15h
15h Spoilers: Epilogue Cutscenes http://www.wowhead.com/news=280702/patch-7-3-5-legion-epilogue-cutscenes-spoilers I'm not even going to beat around the bush: the Horde looked kinda sketch in these, specifically Gallywix and Sylvanas. That said, loving the new models. Glad some characters are getting development. Still... come on, Blizzard. You could just taste the MUAHAHAHA's as the panel zoomed out on the Horde cutscene.Wolf116 15h
15h Birthday Tribute As tomorrow is my birthday, I require a tribute from the Horde to celebrate. This tribute should take the form of 100 Alliance skulls. That is all ;PNakhu10 15h
16h Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC. FOR THE DARK LADY With the Banshee Queen’s rise to power during her ascension to Warchief, the might of the Forsaken continues to grow for all to see. No longer the unwanted step-children of the Horde, but rather a competitive power in their own right…however this was not always the case. There was a time when the Kor’kron stalked the halls of Undercity and punished all for the actions of a few. Forsaken forces were kept on a tight leash, prevented from using powerful weapons at their disposal and forced into action as cannon fodder for conflicts such as the Gilnean Invasion. The Forsaken may have seemed to fall in line publicly, but quietly knew the ambitions of those who escaped the grasp of the Lich King could not be held in check forever. It was during this era that the unit known as the Shadows of Lordaeron was born. A versatile group of handpicked agents from all walks of Forsaken society was created with the intention of working behind the scenes, both in the field and laboratories, to accomplish a variety of exotic assignments by any means necessary. This ruthless band of deaders was often deployed on clandestine operations, willing to strip off all identifiers that marked them as Forsaken in order to provide High Command with the option to deny responsibility should they find themselves caught. A rare group motivated solely by their loyalty to the Dark Lady and dedication to the Forsaken Cause, the Shadows of Lordaeron was created to undertake assignments conventional forces could not…or simply would not. OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron is a paramilitary guild among the Horde consisting of a purely undead roster. We are devoted Forsaken or Death Knights (of any race) who pledged their Runeblades in service to Sylvanas. While we do dabble in PVE and PVP from time to time, our main focus is Forsaken RP out and about in the vast world of Azeroth and beyond. We hold regular RP events in various locations which include patrols, briefings, combat missions, apothecary RP and more! If you'd like to follow our journey as a guild here are a few links to some of our previous threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194619285#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16543845164#post-1 IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken Special Operations unit that has undergone many changes since its first inception. War is forever evolving and one either adapts or finds their True Death. Vanguard: The backbone of this unit for when matters require a more physical, direct approach. Led by Captain Sehoro Crestley, they are requested for a variety of assignments ranging from the security of vital Forsaken operatives in the field to deploying into the most chaotic of combat zones in desperate need of veteran reinforcements. Intelligence: While the Vanguard is called upon for a physical presence, our Intelligence Division works with much more finesse. A collection of savvy and resourceful Forsaken who are as adept at handling the collection of information on an enemy as they are at removing their leaders entirely. The Shadows Intelligence network reports directly to Executor Killingfield himself. Research and Development: Science and Knowledge shall forever be two of the Forsaken’s greatest strengths and both of these attributes are put to proper use within our Research and Development Team. Under the watchful eye of Warden Zheco Nol, this group handles controversial experiments and weapons testing in our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity. The Occult: During the Legion conflict it became quite obvious what advantages forbidden areas such as Fel magic and the Void could offer, along with other fringe studies that might aid the Forsaken Cause. Archon Cailias Alveras oversees such research, proving to be as dangerous as it is beneficial. With his recent recruitment of Inquisitors under his tutelage, a new era of Forsaken interrogation has begun. Recruitment: Contact myself or our officers (Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul or Jasreha) with any questions you might have or any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy undead we are are actually quite friendly OOC. VICTORY OR TRUE DEATHKillingfield7 16h
16h Stormwind U's Monthly Colloquium! (A) Stormwind University is proud to announce the first date of our ongoing monthly Colloquium Series in 2018! WHEN: The THIRD Wednesday of each month at the 6th bell of the evening ((6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern)). WHERE: The gatehouse east of Darnassus. WHAT: Stormwind University professors and volunteer guest speakers from all throughout the Alliance will present fascinating talks on academic subjects of importance to us all - delivered in a friendly and non-academic tone that everyone can understand and enjoy. Topics may include, but are not at all limited to: • History • Religion • Biology • Alchemistry • Martial arts and sparring • Lore • First aid • Defense against dark arts • Herbalism • The art of relic recovery • Mechanized automatons and other engineering topics • Performing arts • Psychology in the modern world •Alliance law and jurisprudence And many more! LOOKING FOR SPEAKERS: Are you an expert in your field and can explain it in simple terms to a knowledge-thirsty audience? Feel free to SIGN UP! We have spots open throughout the year, but they do fill up fast! Talks should be at least 25-30 minutes in total, but feel free to spend up to one hour presenting your lecture, as needed! Furthermore, please take into account the potential for audience questions and allow for additional time accordingly! To propose a talk: - Send an in-game mail ((OOC or IC, your choice!)) to Amaranthaea or Odine - Whisper any member of the Stormwind University membership - (Social media options are presently being re-worked and will be available soon!) NEXT TALK: January 17th (tonight!) at 6pm (Server time) TOPIC: "The Arathor and Human Civilization" [Part II] (A continuation from last month's lecture!) LECTURER: Elvæ Windcrush, Professor of History at Stormwind UniversityAmaranthaea4 16h
17h [H-RP] The Southfury Watch Recruitment The Southfury Watch Red Dust and Honor! The young warriors...No, not just the young, the thick skulled mercenaries, the warriors fattening on the comforts of Orgrimmar, they do not understand the honor. They do not see the glory in mixing the blood and dirt in our own lands. Many have lost the memory that we were without a home for so long. All of us here, the Orcs, the Shu’halo, the Darkspear should remember this. That is why the Watch is out here. That is why we defend these lands. The enemy’s blood, our blood, all of it mixes with the dust, but it is our honor that will remain. - Watchmaster Valkosk Blacktongue What is the Southfury Watch? The Southfury Watch is a warband of Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, and Goblins dedicated to defending the Horde lands bordering the Southfury River. The Watch is part of the Horde military as an independent militia. It is responsible for recruiting its own watchers, building its own outposts, and supplying itself in the lands bordering the Southfury River. The Southfury Watch’s prime motivation is defending the lands and it does not attack Alliance held lands unless it is necessary to the defense of the Horde. The Southfury Watch has protected the Barrens and Durotar for near a decade. Originally named the Hammer of Kalimdor, the warband led the defense of the Barrens from their fortress atop a northern mesa. The Hammer defended the Crossroads during the Cataclysm from human encroachment, they aided in the fights to keep the Southern Barrens under Horde control, and as always they defended from the roving marauders that attacked the Crossroads. It was during Warchief Garrosh’s peak that the Hammer of Kalimdor found conflict within itself. The Kor’kron took their mesa fortress from them, and several prominent members were called to action fighting for Garrosh Hellscream’s forces in Ashenvale. A rift formed between Hellscream Loyalists and Vol’jin Revolutionaries. This split in loyalties came to a head during the Siege of Orgrimmar where members of the Hammer loyal to Hellscream were stationed in Azshara to defend a river crossing from Night Elven or Revolutionary forces. The revolutionaries of the Hammer of Kalimdor found themselves trying to cross at that same point. An arrow launched, a charge was issued, slaughter between former brothers and sisters of battle commenced. The Hammer was largely destroyed that day and the leaders of each side ended the fight, and made peace vowing to keep the idea of the Hammer alive no matter the outcome of the Siege. They renamed themselves the Southfury Watch to honor the fallen. [ We have been a guild since 2007 with largely the same format. RP-PvP but the PvP part is not a must for joining members, just highly encouraged. Our roleplay is conversationally developed, that is to say that there is not much structure to storylines. We defend Horde hubs in the Barrens and Durotar ICly, and we treat the Crossroads and Far Watch Post as hubs for our roleplay. There are overarching campaign ideas that push us in a certain direction, but it is largely based on characters’ interaction with each other. Everyone plays a part. ]Valkosk271 17h
18h Headcanon - Elodor for Rebuilt Azure Watch Hey there everyone! We have been muddling around with this idea and finally decided to bring it to the public's attention in case anyone would like to latch onto the idea. <The Shator>, <Order of the Shanai>, <Gaze of the Auchenai>, and Moonguard's <Te'Amun> are participating in a cross-guild headcanon that Azure Watch has been rebuilt, and will use Elodor as a placeholder for this. I think most draenei (and other roleplayers in general) would agree that at this point in the draenei's stay on Azeroth, they would have attempted to rebuild their lives to some degree instead of living in broken pieces of the Exodar that Azure Watch is still represented as in-game today. Furthermore, the Exodar is... not a fun place to roleplay, as spots are few and far between and again, it's still broken and damaged. It makes immersion a little difficult at times to imagine that the draenei would continue to simply live in conditions like that instead of rebuild. SO! In comes the headcanon that Azure Watch has been rebuilt into a functioning town full of life, shops, guards and roleplay. I want to make clear though - we are by no means forcing this headcanon on the server, and if you would prefer to continue to roleplay in Azure Watch as it is represented no one in any of the guilds listed above will chastise you for it. Furthermore, if you would like to roleplay in Elodor as Elodor and you run into anyone of us using this headcanon, please just whisper them and I'm sure you can work out areas where you are not disrupting one another - the city is quite large! If you would like to participate in this headcanon as well, you are more than welcome to do so! We would love to see this catch on, as Shadowmoon Valley has some great aesthetics that go to waste being in an alternate reality, and I would really like to utilize them. Thanks for your time, and happy roleplaying.Varistus12 18h
18h Brotherhood of the Horse As the Kingdom of Azeroth was founded by the migrant nobility of the Arathorian Empire, heavily armored warriors rose to great feats of glory and horsemanship. To give such heroes recognition amongst the people of the kingdom, the House of Wrynn established the Brotherhood of the Horse as a royal vanguard of knights. They fought for the royal family during the warring kingdoms era, and amassed great wealth for the kingdom as they led the royal army to expand the nation's borders. To honor their dedication and service to the crown, the royal family funded the construction of Karazhan - the tower of the Brotherhood. The order's bastion of power and its surrounding buildings sometimes show their influence, such as horse heads in various ornamentation. At the onset of the orcish wars, the Brotherhood of the Horse fought valiantly in defense of the kingdom. Outnumbered and overwhelmed, the knights manning Karazhan were slaughtered. The fallen sorcerer Medhiv took residence in the seat of Stormwind's knighted power, directing his orcish minions to ravage the landscape. Most of the knights were killed fighting in the last battles of the war, but took many orcs with them. Many of the knights who fell to the orcs were transformed into death knights by Gul'dan. One of the most notable members of the Brotherhood was Anduin Lothar, who became a knight champion. After the First War, in recognition of his services to his people, Sir Lothar was given the title of Regent Lord of Azeroth. Rallying the people of Azeroth across the sea to Lordaeron, Lord Lothar brought about the Alliance of Lordaeron that contended with the Orcish Horde during the Second War. The remaining knights of the Brotherhood of the Horse fought alongside the armies of the Alliance of Lordaeron, offering their expertise in orcish combat. After the Horde's mysterious retreat from Lordaeron and Grand Admiral Proudmoore's victories at sea, Lothar led the armies of the Alliance to liberate much of Azeroth and Khaz Modan (meeting up with Muradin and Brann Bronzebeard), eventually breaching the Black Morass itself. Lothar was killed at the foot of Blackrock Spire after a force of Alliance troops he personally commanded was ambushed by the Horde forces. Anduin did not live to see his beloved homeland freed from orc control and rebuilt, but a massive stone statue depicting Lothar in his last charge was built (by orcish prisoners of the Alliance no less) and still stands in the Burning Steppes, pointing defiantly towards Blackrock Spire. Anduin lives on in all the free warriors of the newly reivented Brotherhood of the horse. As the kingdom of Stormwind combats the dangers of the legion and multiple betrayal of horde forces the torch was relit in Lord Lothar's legacy. The membership of the brotherhood is no longer restricted to plate-wearing mounted warriors. A number of mages, rangers, and even citizens of great utility to the kingdom have been knighted as honorary members of the brotherhood. Now more than ever the Brotherhood stands ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the people of Stormwind and the Alliance whereever they should muster. We are a mobile machine made up of a multiculture of warriors who will live and die for the people, blessed by the light. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In-Character Rank Structure: Recruit - Non-enlisted and soon to be soldiers that have yet to take the Oath of Enlistment Private - Enlisted soldiers who have taken the Oath of Enlistment. Basic Combat Training begins, and a B.T.A.E (Basic Training Assessment Evaluation) will be taken. Private First Class - Basic Combat Training is completed, B.T.A.E is passed. Advanced Individual Training begins, as well as the A.T.A.E is taken. Lance Corporal - A.T.A.E (Advanced Training Assessment Evaluation) is passed, an Oath of Commitment has been taken and you are now an official soldier of the Brotherhood of the Horse. You can now choose a Company or Task Force to be a part of to not only train along side with but to also use the skills you've learned thus far to apply it onto the field.Non-Commissioned Officers Corporal Sergeant Staff Sergeant Master Sergeant Sergeant Major Commissioned Officers Knight Knight-Lieutenant Major Colonel General Valitore8 18h
18h [H-RP/PvE/PvP] <Blackdawn Initiative> A home for the ambitious, the broken, and those who constantly crave more than they have in life, <Blackdawn Initiative> is a tastefully dark/mature RP and PvE guild with joint active guilds on both Wyrmrest Accord-Horde and Moon Guard-Horde. The guild centers around the Black Dawn, a semi-secret society that eschews most faction lines -- to be the victors in every conflict, not simply those that are inter-factional. Our purpose is to seek power, and keep the like-minded and those who are unafraid to cross the threshold of morality close at hand. It is to assert ourselves politically, socially and physically. Steel may seem lethal, but a clever premise can lay waste to an entire city. Although we have a strong interest in everything elven, our guild plots take us to zones and lands far away from Quel'thalas. We gladly welcome any non-elven Horde members who share our similar love of dark themes and characters with a similar yearning for power! Currently managed communally by a group of friends, Black Dawn is seeking any characters who would do well in a morally-grey, ambition-fueled environment. We currently hold several events a week (approximately 2-3 times depending on the storytellers' schedules, with a break once a month ) that are tied into the overall plot of the guild itself. Our events center around power: the acquiring, the taking of it, the philosophy of it, the nature of power itself: the sociological element, the clash between State and Man, the legality and morality (or lack of it). There's a spirituality that we seek to delve into in our stories, most aptly described as a religion of power. All seek it, many worship at its altar, but how many measure up and are duly exalted by it? Who attains what they want and who gets burned? This can be political in nature, but also includes events featuring an in-game combat system, magical, and subterfuge segments. Events are held with members of both guilds in tandem, and we treat both the WrA and the MG branches of the guild as the same entity IC. We are also seeking enthusiastic raiders seeking to clear normal and heroic with our casual raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6-9PM WrA Server time. Currently we are looking for at least ilvl 915. Preferred roles at this time are Death Knight, Retribution Paladin, Rogue, and Hunter, but we will happily take any DPS that are interested in joining us. At this time we do not need any Healers or Tanks, thank you! We are willing to bring on raiders looking for a good guild experience who are not RPers at this time as well, provided they are respectful of the RP environment! We have also started an RBG team and are looking for dedicated members who would be interested in running Rated Battlegrounds at least 1 night a week. We are currently in discussion about number of times a week and the timing of our PvP team. At this time we are looking for any interested people who are: 900+ ilvl, have all completed honor talents, who know their class and can listen to and understand battleground stats. If you're interested in either RPing, PvPing, or raiding, feel free to reach out to me or any of the support staff listed below, either in-game or on Battlenet/Discord. Feel free to also leave questions here, and we will respond to them as soon as possible. Eldríana (WrA)/Eldriana (MG) | RP Recruiter | Aaronplane#1188 (bnet) Cayelí (WrA) | RP Recruiter + Raid Lead | Caitt#1509 (bnet), Cait!#5759 (Discord) Acreles (MG)/Saninandra (MG) | Raid Assist | Durezol#1742 (bnet), Durezol#8354 (discord) Elistin (MG) | RP Recruiter + Raid Assist | Talovar#1929 (bnet), Talovar#4697 (Discord) We also have a website, which is located at: http://blackdawn.shivtr.com/, which contains more information about our guild and its policies, as well as our application for those who are interested. Thanks for reading!Eldríana37 18h
19h <Tidefang Tribe> is recruiting! [H-RP] ((Note! Any and all input and feedback is appreciated! )) About(IC): The Tidefang Tribe are a largely nomadic group that finds it’s roots in a time before Thrall’s Horde, when they were a force of coastal raiders and hunters that were themselves a subtribe of the Darkspear. When Thrall came, the then-chieftain felt ill omens surrounding the strange greenskins, and while paying lip service to Vol’jin, also took the tribe deep into hiding at the first opportunity. This eventually proved to be a mistake, as their semi-neutrality kept them safe from the ever present race war between Horde and Alliance, but ultimately lead to their extermination when the Legion launched a full scale invasion over the entire surface of Azeroth. It was several months before Zuja’ghou, eldest son of the previous Chieftain and forced conscript of the Horde, was eventually notified of his people’s annihilation and allowed to leave active service to return home… To what was left of it. Now the tribe is rebuilding, reforming and affirming itself, gathered from the scattered blood of refugees and castoffs. The Tide Shall Rise, is their personal mantra, and the call which drives them into the future with bold hearts and high hopes. ((Note, splintered off from the Darkspear shortly after arriving on Kalimdor, being sent out to act as long-range foragers/hunters for the parent-tribe. Interacted heavily with the Sandfury.)) About(OOC): The Tidefang is a troll focused, but certainly not troll exclusive RP guild seeking to explore and enjoy all aspects of troll culture and lore, including the darker elements. While all races are welcome within our ranks, trolls will tend to get preference for promotion and the like, though efforts will be made to ensure everyone feels included. Headquarters: Until further notice, the Tidefang are congregating within the Valley of Spirits of Orgrimmar. This will be changing after the Holiday Season. ~~~ Main Loa: The tribe honors and celebrates many Loa, but these are their prime three. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Loa *Mueh’zala: Loa of undeath, the veil, and night. (Possibly to be changed) Heth’iss: Loa of snakes, venom, and cunning. Mahamba: Loa of Water, healing, crocs. Relic of the Past: The tribe’s claim to fame was the fabled Tidefang, a scythe said to be forged from two of their central Loa, Mahamba and Heth’iss, granting its wielder formidable control over the sea, and bringing to bare potent poisoning and healing powers. This artifact was lost, however, when the original tribe was nearly wiped out by the Legion in the opening days of their initial invasion(Legion Prelaunch). ((Open to transmog suggestions, preferably a staff and polearm that are identical))Zujaghou3 19h
19h [A-RP] The Sha'tor ✪ Draenei Exclusive Guild ...Leader: Varistus Officers: Vivaaldi, Kasmia Founded: September 26, 2014 Location: The Exodar Faction: Alliance; draenei exclusive (will accept Lightforged!) Status: Recruiting, all classes Website: http://shatorwra.com & http://shatorwra.tumblr.com The Sha'tor is an order of draenei dedicated to the preservation of their people and culture, as well as honoring their place within the Alliance. With equal parts tenacity and hope, the Sha'tor aids in defending against the myriad threats that bombard Azeroth, while simultaneously supporting the draenei people as a whole in the quest to rebuild and thrive in the world they now call home. ...As a lore-abiding guild, we want members who are knowledgeable about Warcraft lore, especially regarding the draenei. But beyond that, a guild's heart lies in its members and their ability to be helpful, friendly, and good-natured. A willingness to engage in roleplay and other activities with fellow members is also a great thing to have; it is the driving force behind a successful, active guild, and promotes a welcoming environment. The Sha'tor offers an array of avenues for roleplay, chief among them an ongoing guild storyline that members can participate in by attending plot events. Members are also encouraged to develop their characters through guild plot progression, as well as personal storylines. Additionally, cultural and public events are held to promote inclusion of our allies. Our guild events typically start at 5pm server time. There are at least three IC events a week: a Plot event (Monday) that continues the overall storyline. A Path event (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday depending on scheduling) that involves individual Path members only. Finally, an Induction Ceremony (Wednesday) which acts as an IC guild meeting. Sometimes, a second Path event is used in the same week, or we collaborate with ally guilds for other events. There is always something to look forward to! ...The Sha'tor is headed by the Exarch and his Triumvirate—individuals who have proven their loyalty and are diverse in both skill and demeanor. The Triumvirate act as advisors to the Exarch, and are tasked with specialized leadership, most notably the three paths of the order. Path of the Naaru — Led by Kasmia; serve as the Sha'tor's military. Path of the Prophet — Led by Varistus; healers and medics. Path of Argus — Led by Vivaaldi; scholars, scientists, artificers, and other keepers of draenei history and culture.Members will be asked to join one of these paths according to their primary interest. ...In order to join, aspiring members must fill out a simple application on our website. If accepted, applicants will be asked to undergo an in-character interview so that the Triumvirate may gauge whether they will be a good fit for the Sha'tor. Do not let inexperience—whether with draenei lore, or roleplay as a whole—deter you from applying! We are glad to help, so long as the interest and willingness to learn is there.Varistus242 19h