Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 4 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya112 Apr 4
Aug 24 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24
Oct 1 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1
Mar 18 The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa104 Mar 18
Mar 13 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella121 Mar 13
51s Looking for Lawful/Good Light worshipers Hello folks! I am currently looking for some people to Role Play with, but not just anyone mind you, I want Lawful/Good alignment rp, who don't RP Light and Shadow as "two sides of the same coin" or "one cannot exist without the other". Basically, I can't find any groups who adhere to moral absolutes and view the Light as all Lawful/Good. Because I am really tired of everybody viewing Luke as some sort of narrow-minded villain because he believes in absolutes and morality. Anybody out there who will rp with me?Lùke1 51s
2m WRA Event Calendar Back and improved! So I have started maintaining the event calendar again. I decided to ditch Shivtr because I hated the interface, so if you are holding onto that old link let it go. The calendar has gone back to Google, but this time you can submit your own events and they will upload automatically through Google Forms (I hope). I have done some testing and it seems to be working as intended. Here are some links: View Calendar: http://warcraftisastage.tumblr.com/seeevent Submit Event: http://warcraftisastage.tumblr.com/postevent In case you want to view/add the calendar through your own Google Cal here is the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=bGluZGkua2l0dHlAZ21haWwuY29t Like I said, events auto-submit, but if you need to change/delete them you will have to get a hold of me, which should be pretty easy. If you have a reoccurring event submit it and then let me know as well so that I can adjust it on the calendar. After this is running smoothly I'll start working on the cross realm calendar again too. Hopefully this helps sort the MASSIVE amount of events our server has and helps get people to the places that interest them! :DLindiwe1 2m
5m Too many Lesbians? This may sound like a strange question, and some MAY find this offensive; and while I'm not trying to offend anybody, I'm not going to apologize if I do. Can someone explain to me why all the female toons are lesbians? I swear, there's not a single straight female on Azeroth anymore! Aside from being frustrating ICly for single males who are looking, it would also hurt the repopulation efforts required to sustain the manpower to keep fighting in these never ending wars. I'm just really curious, why is everybody I see a Lesbian?Lùke17 5m
1h BFA Alpha Megathread 3: The ReMegathreading Since numero 2 is about to be capped, here's a new one. Let's hope for more... uh... alpha... stuff.Cailias328 1h
1h [H] Brightmoon Faire Dilapidated wagons are parked on the outskirts of town. Sounds of metal on metal can be heard as small, patchy tents are hoisted, their faded colors almost blending in with the setting sun on the horizon. Soon, the town is speckled with workers wearing the familiar black and purple tabards: An orc flips the last of her torches into the air. She deftly catches them as they drop down, spinning and doing tricks, and in the last moment breathing fire! A dancer moves among the crowd, her clothing jingles with bells and false coins that jingle with every twist and turn. Accompanying her is a fiddler who seems to make it a personal challenge to throw the dancer off with changes in pace. The smell of sweet fried foods fills the air as a goblin with a cart moves through the crowd peddling delicacies that follow the carnies - Elekk ears, breaded meats on a stick, and candy floss tempt those he passes. A troll spins a tale about a tribe of death-whistlers... he asks for a volunteer for a demonstration. And off in the corner is a hooded figure laying down cards on an overturned box for her patron. Not trying to draw attention to herself, yet people still seem to seek her out to get the wisdom of the spirits. The Brightmoon Faire is back in town! ---- Brightmoon Faire is a small guild that has been around for a very very long time (though sometimes not too active, I am looking at you Cata). If you have a character that would be at home busking in the streets of a major city, or being the headliner in a stage show, we have a home for you. More info is to come, but if this has you curious your interest then let talk!Lindiwe0 1h
2h OOC RP Guilds Are there any guilds on this server that exist only as OOC constructs rather than having any basis in-character? I don't know if I've ever seen one.Pankratos11 2h
2h ***RP Events for April 2018*** If you have an event happening this month, post it to this thread so everyone can find it! Faction: ((Horde, Alliance, cross-faction)) Date and time: ((Please use server time!)) Location: ((Including Zone)) Hosted by: ((Your guild or organization)) Description: ((All other information goes here)) RSVP? ((If participants need to request an invite))Morrowveil38 2h
2h [A] ⚔️ Northgarde ⚔️ (RP-PvP) - Arathi/North Hello everyone! Before getting into the guild information, Northgarde has long been an established RP-PvP guild on Emerald Dream US (RP-PvP). After many years however, and the recent changes to the server's RP community, our core have finally decided to transfer to Wyrmrest Accord to seek new RP opportunities and to meet this wonderful community! We are a friendly group of people who enjoy the company of others, and we hope to be a part of this community and contribute in any way we can! Hope to meet you all soon! Home RP Base: Refuge Point (Arathi Highlands) ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Northgarde ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ In the northern lands of the Eastern Kingdoms, war has taken many lives and destroyed many homes. People from all different parts of the North have suffered greatly as they have seen their own cities fall to the Forsaken and the Horde. Having always been a bastion of freedom and safety among those displaced up North, Northgarde is now preparing itself for an all out war against the Forsaken and the Horde as tensions rise between the Alliance and the Horde. With the alliance between various races and sub groups amongst the denizens of the North, Northgarde remains a bastion for all those who wish to defend and restore glory to the northern sections of the Eastern Kingdoms. I. Mission Statement To provide Roleplay in the Arathi Highlands and other areas above the Thandol Span (North Eastern Kingdom). In addition, we wish to provide community events and help grow the server Roleplay community. II. How Did We Start? During the beginning of the latest Legion invasion, Stromgarde's last living forces were killed and risen as undead by Galen Trollbane and his minions. After some short time, the Ebon Blade would uncover the truth and bring swift justice onto Galen Trollbane. The Kingdom of Stromgarde would finally come to an end with its capital now resting in ruins. After the collapse of Stromgarde, a group of survivors of Stromgarde fled south to the town of Marshtide Watch after escaping from their homeland of Arathi as refugees. After spending many weeks and months in the south, they would rapidly begin to restructure and reorganize their entire views on the world. Angry and eager for vengeance, this new clan of survivors would begin to form a new organization, one seeking justice and vengeance. Its leadership, now a diverse group of individuals who work together towards a common cause, have created a name for their new home that would honor both the North and their home nation of Stromgarde.Avici32 2h
2h [H] <Ironfang Warband> Orc Only Heavy RP *You see a flier posted, it has 'Ironfang Warband' prominently at the top along with an Ironfang symbol* "Throm'ka, friends of the Fangs! I am High Warlord Kulgar, of Ironfang Clan! I am son of the Chieftain, Kurgosh, who has tragically died in combat along with the bulk of our clan! They have given their lives to protect the ancestral ways and ancient Orcish traditions of Draenor! Now I come to you, as next in line to a now dead clan, looking to build the most feared and respected Orcish warband ever seen! Our Warband has become the largest that we know of already, we have built our Garrison, and now... We prepare for WAR! Lok'tar Ogar! If you wish to join, seek me out or travel to our Garrison! The tides of war are coming, your ancestors will thank you. Aka Ma'gosh! ~High Warlord Kulgar, Son of Chieftain Kurgosh" Who we are Ironfang Warband is a newly founded guild here on Wyrmrest, but new we are not. We have been on Emerald Dream for over two years now, with the drought of RP there, we have now come to call Wyrmrest Accord our home! Our focus will be heavy RP. Immersive DM'd events are our main goal, along with continuing our Ironfang lore and your individual RP! As a warband, we are defenders of the ancestral ways and Orcish traditions! We will slaughter anyone who gets in the way, as well as prove the glory of the Orcs will be in the front lines in this upcoming war! For the Horde! As Orcs, we are those who seek to reconnect with our ancestral ways, and to reconnect other Orcs as well! This means most of our RP events will revolve around building our warband's security, and traditional Orcish events! Website www.ironfang.net The website will have just about anything you could know about us, including our recent news/events, more about us then I can fit here, our ranks, rules, an entire page dedicated to learning and mastering Orc RP to develop your character, our own forums and much more! In Characterly In characterly we have posted fliers all through out Azeroth, so just about everyone should have seen one by now heh. That brought in over a hundred new members in a week and counting! Our members have begun to meet one another and were introduced to our new garrison that is under construction! Our garrison is Warsong Lumber Camp just outside of Orgrimmar in Ashenvale! This is a strategic location, as it puts us near the Orc's capitol and gives us many resources! We have began hunting to feed our clan, as well as trading to repay the Horde for our wholesome garrison! Our traditional events have begun as well! We have established a new Champion in our traditonal Warsong event, Mak'rogahn! Now to establish more allegiances! There is a lot happening, the General and I can hardly keep up! Out Of Characterly We are a very relaxed and involved community, just about all types of orcs players will fit in as long as you are respectful. We are open to all kinds of RP, as long as it helps create life and immersion! I encourage anyone who is remotely interested, orc or not, to check out our website! It will cover a lot more about what kind of guild we are then I can ever type up for a thread!Kulgar7 2h
3h <Evergard> is Recruiting! Evergard is a new guild that recently opened our proverbial doors on Wyrmrest Accord, seeking any and all applicants looking for a fun and story-drive RP guild. We are a guild themed as a Order of protectors and adventurers with the goal of safeguarding the innocents of Azeroth, and Azeroth as a whole. Our alignment is best considered Neutral-Good, as we're not quite a True Neutral and we're not open to blatantly evil characters. Evergard is based ICly on a small group of Islands directly off the coast of the Eastern Kingdoms, and is slowly developing it's base of operations in order to support refugees as needed. FAQ: 1) What is Evergard exactly? Think of Evergard as a bit like the Grey Wardens of Dragon Age. We're a group that's not interested in politics or Power for our own sake, and only wish to defend Azeroth as a whole. 2) Is Evergard really 'Neutral'? Yes, Evergard is Neutral in the faction conflict as of right now, though if another 'Garrosh' type figure arose on either side, Evergard's morals would lead us to stand against them. 3) Who does Evergard accept? Anyone and everyone. Gnomes, Humans, Worgen. Paladins, Death Knights, Civilians and Traders. Man or woman, anyone is welcome. 4) Is Evergard a Front? While I'm not sure why, we've been asked this a few times. Evergard is quite literally what we say. We strive to me OOCly Drama-Free and ICly Neutral and open. We will never be involved in any business too shady, or too directly opposed to the Alliance / Azeroth as a whole. 5) I'm not sure if I would fit in Evergard, do you think I would? Chances are if you want a Heavy RP community that's friendly and open, yes. We have IC ranks for Soldier-types, Healer-types, Scholars, Civilians and even a branch for Merchants / Traders. A final note. Evergard's biggest focus is on a friendly community. All of our people are expected to at least behave tolerably to each other, though we obviously can't make everyone outright like each other. We recognize this, but Drama on an OOC basis is not allowed. Additionally we strive to keep our community positive and kind. If you as a non-guild member have any issues with a member, please approach any of our officers in a kind manner with your concern, and we will deal with it.Sebast4 3h
3h The Food Lore Thread So...what do you think food lore is like in Azeroth? This has been on my mind a lot lately. We've seen a lot of recipes in Azeroth, but they all seem to just kind of scratch the surface of what food is over there and tends to just be whatever is available, rather than based on culture (ie: Draenorcs and Draenei both eat Talbuk prepared the same way). What do you think are some food-related lores as pertains to stuff like cooking, culture and table manners? For some reason, I believe that Draenei probably love spicy stuff. The abundance of moisture in Shadowmoon probably makes for fertile pepper growing, which spices a lot of their meals. Draenei hunters would often risk life and limb going into Tanaan Jungle to find the spiciest peppers. The Forsaken, likewise, cultivate intense flavors so that they can be tasted through their deadened senses. Oozes, slimes, bitter leaves and other otherwise indigestible foods are common seasonings for them and it's considered a mark of bravery for a non-Undead Horde member to survive a Forsaken dinner party. In Tauren culture, children are served first. This is both to ensure that the next generation grows strong and to better allocate resources. Elders are served second and usually take smaller meals. Hunters are usually served last, but get the biggest portion. The Hunter that brings down a beast is often granted the honor of choosing the best cut of meat--though it's polite to offer it to an Elder first. This is a headcanon thread, but it seemed specific enough to warrant its own subject. What are your food lore theories?Enekie26 3h
3h Headcanon What's a headcanon you have that you genuinely wish was firm lore? For me, it's that Draenor is currently inaccessible, hence the lack of support, because it's being moved. Nozdormu is afraid that a perpetually, magically-linked alternate reality will destabilize our own reality, so he and the rest of the Bronze dragonflight are currently working on bringing Draenor into our solar system, or at least our universe, and that's why there's no connection. Everybody is stuck in their own plane of reality for now until the Bronze can get it fully moved over.Cannibal350 3h
3h [H-RP] <Entertainment> Seeking Performers! This idea for a guild has been rattling around in my head for a while, what do you guys think? I want to put together a guild for performers who would like to perform at RP events. "Performers" can be bards, storytellers, poets, dancers, thespians, stand-up comedians, acrobats, fire-breathers, fortune tellers, jugglers, daredevil stunt flyers... whatever your character's special talent is, if it makes for good entertainment! The guild <Entertainment> would only exist OOC. Your character can be considered freelance, or associate with another group; <Entertainment> does not exist in-game. This guild would be welcome to alts. There would be no mandatory guild meetings, no uniform, and no long-term RP storyline. So, what do you guys think? Anyone interested? Anyone have any questions, concerns or advice? Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.Morrowveil3 3h
4h [H-RP] ⁜ <Sunwrath Federation> ⁜ ... ⁜ THE SUNWRATH FEDERATION ⁜ The Sunwrath Federation is a military bastion of the Blood Elves and Quel'Thalas. Honor, valor, and retribution: these are the tenants of the Sunwrath, traits which the corps has carried with them since their humble origin as members of various paramilitary groups and segments of the late Prince Kael'thas' armies. The glowing image of nationalism and Sin'dorei pride shroud far darker conspiracies surrounding the Sunwrath, though. Rumours and hushed murmurs tell of a political entity behind the organization which has not been heard of since the final fall of the Prince. How true these ideas are have been left to debate, for no solid answer has ever been given by anyone known to be affiliated with the Federation. ⁜ WHO WE ARE ⁜ The Sunwrath Federation is a militant front for the political entity known as the Iron Axis , a collection of three political parties formed by a trio of Kael'thas loyalists and former Sunfury commanders. Loyal to the late Prince and his vision of a strong, solid state, the Axis seeks to advance its cause by any means necessary. ... The <Sunwrath Federation> is now open for recruitment! We're an extremely small, tight-knight group of friends looking for the best elven roleplayers that this server has to offer! Who are we, though? In short, the Sunwrath Federation is (as stated above) a Sin'dorei/Shal'dorei-exclusive, militant front for a political organization known as the 'Iron Axis'. Focused on ultranationalism, monarchist views, and Kael'thas loyalism, the Sunwrath operates in extreme secrecy and with hidden bravado. Because of the nature of our guild's roleplay, we're quite exclusive as well: we cap at 35 members, allow no alts, and and have an extremely strict recruitment process which is done almost entirely in character. We hold the sentiment of "quality over quantity" to heart! ... All sorts of things! Well, to be a bit less vague, we try to cover several elements of the Warcraft roleplaying experience. Our events range from D20 to RP-PVP and everything in between; we're constantly running plot lines for the guild as a whole, so there's never a dull moment to be had! Oh, and I mean, we're an extremist/terrorist organization. So, plenty to do with that. Membership grants you access to a variety of things OOC, as well! Join us for raffles, contests, artwork auctions, and more! ... Interested? Great! We ask that you take a look at our website and go from there! https://sunwrathfederation.shivtr.com/ ... Unfortunately, it is. There's not much that can be said on a public venue like the forums without giving everything away. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact the GM (Montevallo) in-game!Dawngrove0 4h
4h You're the Boss, Wyrmrest! In the spirit of the how horribly written the faction war always is, why don't we have a fun little thought experiment? Let's say your character is the final boss of a faction specific dungeon that only the opposite faction can play. What are the bosses preceding your character? What's the encounter like? Does the dungeon have any gimmicks to make it memorable? And most importantly: What loot would you drop?Stalairne6 4h
4h [H&A-RP Event]<Acherus>: Show of Force TL;DR at the bottom. Hello, everyone. Next Saturday (4/29) Acherus' going to be hosting an event along Broken Shore, featuring the resurrection of some of the recently fallen induction into the ranks and have a show of force. We're going ahead and drawing quite a bit of inspiration from Deathknell, the Forsaken starter zone. There's going to be quite a bit going on in this event. --------------------- 1) Raising the Dead. We're going to have Necromancers on the ground raising the dead. Primarily, these are going to be Corpses we've picked up from either Broken Shore or one of the Isles. Or, hell, maybe even Northrend (since our Internal Campaign's been up there). If you'd like to be one of the raised, let me know! If you'd like to be one of our Necromancers, let me know! I'd like one for both Alliance and Horde side, Horde side I think we've already got one. We'd be more than happy to RP-Raise ya' into the Order. It's a great chance to enter the Acherus/Ebon Blade community. Be it as a newly raised, Necromancer, or hell, maybe a protester! Some NPCs being raised might not take kindly to Undeath, and will need to be treated accordingly. If you're a PC being raised into Undeath, be forewarned, it's basically enlistment into the EB (ICly). We're putting the ones that don't join back in the ground. --------------------- 2) Good ol' Ebon Pride Display. Essentially, damn near la-dee-da-dee everybody on the ground's at some point going to be fighting. This is not only a recruiting drive, but a very deliberate show of force prior to BfA. I want Death Knights. I want a !@#$-ton of Death Knights, both Alliance and Horde - and we're going to fight. No IC kills, it's a training event, but definitely go to town when the time comes. Stand on two sides of the field, go to town. Note, you don't ICly have to be a Death Knight to join the melee. But I do expect you to be affiliated. If in-game PvP isn't your jam, Emote/roll PvP is perfectly acceptable. However, obviously, there's an X-Fac barrier there. I'll be making a channel in our Discord for the event to help writers on both sides of the fence coordinate in case y'all are looking to spar. We've got a roll bot set up already, all you gotta do's show up and drop that !roll ___. Characters that'd be better off training instead of fighting're also more than welcome to receive some IC training, link up with an instructor or the like - get your feet wet. If you'd like to be one of these Instructors, please let me know in advance. I'd like one for both Alliance and Horde side. --------------------- 3) Politics and Networking. I'll be on the ground to help oversee what's going on both OOC and IC. So will plenty of Death Knights and other Ebon affiliates, so this'd be a great time to come out and try to tap that pulse a bit. If you're a Death Knight that's been looking to link up with your EB kinsmen, this'd be a bloody good time. Or if you're an Alliance/Horde Leader that'd like to appraise the possible enemy or ally ahead. P O L I T I C S -------------------- And that's basically the event. TL;DR Who: The Ebon Blade (Alliance and Horde-Side) What: Raising the Dead, Training, Having a Melee (in-game PvP/dueling) and Networking When: Either this Saturday or the Next, depends on this thread. If we get a lot of traction going quickly, then this Saturday, if things look to be better for next week, we'll slot next week. 7PM Server time. Where: Broken Shore Why: 'Cause. The point of contact for this event is myself, in-game Aquilari and Discord Handle is: Bee#7087. If you'd like to join the <Acherus> X-Fac community and Discord, we can be found here: https://discord.gg/6pkg9BJ . I will be in VOIP throughout the entire event helping admin the moving pieces and keeping everything running smoothly. Thank you for your time, hope to see you guys out there!Aquilari16 4h
6h [A] ☩ <The Scarlet Empire> ☩ (RP,PvP,PvE) ¥☩¥=====================¥☩¥ Brief Back Story ¥☩¥===================¥☩¥ The Scarlet Empire is the surviving remnants of the old Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught. Though the vile corruption that took hold of the upper echelon of the old Crusade is painfully aware to the new Empire we still hold true to the faith that the northern parts of the Eastern Kingdom should be purified of the taint that has embedded it for far too long along with the eradication of the Forsaken and her allies who harbor their safety. After the events of the Scarlet Halls when High Inquisitor Whitemane was murdered by the notorious Lilian Voss, the remaining Crusaders fled the monastery and went into hiding. In order to survive the man hunt from Lilian now in possession of the Codex the Crusaders fled to a place where they thought she would never look, Northrend. The old capital of the Scarlet Onslaught; New Hearthglen became the Empires base of operations. From here the Scarlet Empire slowly started to rebuild their Order until the time was right to reveal themselves to the world. High Commander Michael Goodchilde was dispatched to the ruined Scarlet Monastery to ensure that the Crusade had a safe bastion on the mainland. After preparations and careful considerations of opportunity were made the Scarlet Empire would have commenced a full scale attack on the Under City, finally bringing Lordaeron under human control once more. Unfortunately, Due to the efforts of the Deathlord and the Knights of the Ebon Blade sacking the Monastery, murdering High Commander Goodchilde and bringing back High Inquisitor Sally Whitemane as a servant of the Ebon Blade. This act of aggression set back the plans of the Scarlet Empire tremendously and what members survived retreated back to Northrend. Now that the War is over with the Burning Legion along with the annihilation of the Argent Crusade on the coast of the Broken Shore and the death of Tirion Fordring, The Scarlet Empire has taken residence back in their home of Tyr's Hand in the Eastern Plaguelands. This decision was made unanimously due to the fact the Crusade would now have a fortified bastion and be in striking distance of the dreaded Under City. Since the Legion has now been put down, the despicable Horde, now under the rulership of the notorious Banshee Queen has become an even greater threat not only to humanity but, the very existence of life on Azeroth. The Scarlet Empire will not, cannot sit idly as tensions build up between the Alliance and the Horde and all-out War seems to be inevitable. ¥☩¥=================¥☩¥ Statement of Service ¥☩¥===================¥☩¥ In extension to the undead abominations known as the Forsaken, The Crusade also condemns the wicked Horde for their blasphemous involvement with these creatures thus, they too must be delivered there Final Judgement. The Scarlet Empire will not tolerate defiance from the forces of the Alliance. Those who attempt to stop the purification of the Horde will be branded as heretics in the eyes of the Empire and thus will meet a similar fate. Though, the battle for Peace and Prosperity cannot be won on the field of battle alone. Not only must we crush the Horde into the ground but, must win the hearts and minds of the people we mean to protect. We shall give the Horde their Final Judgement but, as well give back to the community in moments of Prayer. Giving food, water and shelter to the less fortunate during the events of the most recent conflict and promote the Scarlet Faith and its way of life for others to follow in example. (To help promote the RP community in WPvP, PvE and other local events. We will not cower in fear at the first glance of our enemies but, would gladly lead the charge against them. We shall try to promote a respectful, friendly and unified RP community for the betterment of the Server.)Delmarick28 6h
6h The Wyrmrest Name Archive 2 I've had to make a part two a little early due to some poor planning. I honestly had no idea how big this would get. Version 1.0: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760805918 Version 1.5: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421 List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) A great list of over 100 free common names: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421?page=7#post-123 Names Available For Trade [027] Aariaani [098] Adventurer [027] Aerindei [027] Alaelee [080] Alaskas [042] Albarino [001] Aliah [083] Alm [097] Amends [041] Amoroq [083] Anthy [047] Armaments [029] Augustinia [098] Ba [047] Badger [090] Baja [033] Balance [067] Barbara [080] Barricade [085] Bearmane [056] Bethie [001] Bhalmir [001] Bheldar [080] Biome [091] Bixxa [085] Blackhide [079] Bloodknight [068] Bonestrider [028] Breezy [080] Britania [010] Burst [019] Callum [003] Carmine [019] Cedar [047] Citadel [033] Claudine [098] Cong [040] Crixus [018] Cynic [028] Dad [040] Dantanius [021] Dawnborne [021] Dawnforged [003] Daxter [033] Demonologist [080] Depressive [060] Devilish [015] Dhampyr [051] Dieroller [047] Dreamside [001] Eleanour [023] Ellisethe [080] Eluno [021] Empiresun [018] Empress [003] Er [079] Erp [001] Erysa [010] Extreme [009] Fantine [009] Fatalism [018] Feelings [023] Finnegan [080] Fireflight [073] Fyja [056] Fynn [079] Gardener [030] Gavinald [056] Gayle [098] Gei [040] Geika [001] Ghalahad [057] Gillman [073] Gishan [033] Glitter [021] Goldunk [030] Gorax [028] Grannie [057] Greenskull [042] Grigio [001] Guhb [098] Gui [098] Hang [054] Hellion [085] Highhorn [028] Hind [050] Honeydew [062] Hooter [001] Horuz [060] Huggle [001] Hurain [001] Ilumia [021] Imperialism [021] Ivorystorm [098] Ja [020] Jack [021] Jadepriest [021] Jadeweaver [068] Jezahbell [097] Jurisdiction [098] Kao [030] Karnor [056] Keeper [069] Kerridwen [040] Kishala [090] Knox [097] Kodex [040] Krokodil [098] Kung [028] Kup [053] Lament [021] Lavabender [100] Link [030] Lorthiras [083] Lowry [034] Luckydo [001] Lunili [036] Lupercus [098] Matosapa [033] Mandie [069] Mave [098] Merchant [027] Mishtah [021] Misttotem [001] Mogaz [001] Moggun [084] Mongoose [056] Mossy [019] Muddy [091] Mylune [033] Nightborne [056] Netty [060] Neurotic [056] Nutmeg [028] Oaf [010] Obelisk [019] Ode [056] Oracle [098] Pa [056] Peace [079] Peon [068] Pixipockets [060] Plasma [010] Primarch [060] Puny [098] Qiong [051] Quickie [001] Ranakra [047] Ravenholdt [056] Reef [002] Requiescat [036] Rivet [098] Rong [021] Rubystorm [098] Sale [057] Salvador [098] Sao [018] Scholar [073] Semara [041] Sevika [068] Shadowkeeper [030] Shattan [080] Shinobi [098] Shuang [044] Simmons [090] Sinister [030] Skraggor [030] Skrom [028] Slap [001] Smyte [001] Somi [056] Speaker [056] Sprinkle [042] Spumante [057] Steadman [098] Suan [060] Supernova [033] Tactical [084] Tale [098] Tan [028] Tarn [019] Theodora [028] Thrust [023] Thunderchin [030] Tichula [098] To [042] Torrontes [098] Traveler [002] Troy [098] Tsu [098] Tun [083] Velour [041] Verion [042] Vermentino [083] Vogel [021] Voidbender [021] Voidsun [021] Voidrocket [042] Voidymcvoid [080] Wai [001] Waia [098] Wardancer [021] Warmongering [050] Watermelon [047] Wolfsteel [028] Wrecker [098] Yan [091] Yeui [041] Yourboy [091] Yunni [001] Zairria [098] Zhe [098] Zhuai [098] Zhui [033] Zidane [098] Zou [001] ZulakaniCannibal40 6h
6h XRP: Witty subtitle XRP is a roleplaying profile addon, similar to several others. I wrote it from scratch as an exercise in Lua, and to address some of the shortcomings I, personally, found in other roleplay profile addons. This means it has similarities to some, but does a number of things differently, too. It can be found on: Curse: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xrp WoWInterface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23423-XRP.html CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/xrp/ To cover some of the more important features and frequently-asked questions... (1) It is compatible with other addons. It will be able to see the basic profile data from any other roleplaying profile addon currently in use. There are varying degrees of compatibility with specific features of other addons, but one of the goals is to be as broadly compatible with every other addon as is reasonably possible. (2) It caches profiles when you read them. This means lower bandwidth usage (ever seen a slow loading profile? basically, less of that), and lets you read profiles you previously saw, even if that character is offline. Through the bookmark browser (a barely-adequate name for what it really is), you can browse, sort, and even search through all cached profiles. Profiles you haven't seen in 10 days, by default, are purged -- but you can change the time in the advanced options or bookmark specific profiles to never purge them. (3) It includes significant crossrealm/crossfaction support, albeit with some limitations. Currently this only works with other XRP users, for one. For crossrealm, the other person must also either be on your BattleTag or in a group with you. For crossfaction, the other person must be on your BattleTag. That said, any profiles (regardless of addon or other factors) you've previously seen while on other factions or realms will be visible on any characters, due to the caching. There's a lot beyond that, too. Too much to cover easily, but I'll try to hit some of the highlights. This is by no means a complete list -- not even remotely. Profile bookmarking and private notes. You can keep track of people you know, people you want to know, or what sort of interactions you've had without leaving the game. Automated swapping for racial forms, class forms, and equipment sets, including accurate tracking of human/worgen form switches. The ability to hide profiles you don't want to see from tooltips or chat, without having to ignore people outright. Right-clicking a character in the game world to view their profile without having to bother with multiple clicks or mouse movement. Clickable, copyable links in profiles, letting you easily look at someone's blog, art, or other reference. Progress tracking while recieving profiles, letting you know that, yes, something is still loading. Additionally, profiles are loaded as they're recieved -- you can read a description, even if the history is still loading. Compatibility with addons expecting LibMSP to interact with RP addons (such as GHI). And numerous display and usability tweaks, available in the Interface Options. Overall, XRP is a mature project which currently sees few radical changes. However, it still is under active development, and will continue to have features added, bugs fixed, and compatibility with new WoW patches for the foreseeable future.Bor196 6h
6h [H] <Avoidable Damage> 9/11M LFM <Avoidable Damage> is a Horde Raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord looking to add talented and experienced players to our roster for Legion raiding and beyond. Website: www.avoidabledamage.com Who We are: We’re a casual-ish 9/11M horde side raiding guild that raids on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7-9PM PST. We also organize optional fun alt and off-spec raids on Tuesdays at the same time for our players and the WrA community. Most of our core group of raiders are WoW veterans who have been playing on and off together for several years and we have been fortunate to add many excellent new raiders to our team since the beginning of Legion. While we focus on raiding, we also enjoy spending time together doing mythic+ runs, achievement hunting, pvp, playing other blizzard games like Overwatch and Diablo III, and hanging out in discord. We use a rotating loot council during progression to optimize loot distribution while also being transparent and use personal loot during farm to distribute loot in an efficient and timely manner. We also try to provide repairs, gems, enchants, and consumables to the best of our ability during progression. What We Expect: Since we only raid 2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours per week we stress efficiency and coming to raid prepared and ready to focus on mastering encounters from the time raid starts until the end. Groups form 15 minutes before the scheduled start time so we can discuss any new strategy and start pulling right at the start of raid. There will always be an announced break in the middle but if you require multiple unscheduled breaks this is probably not the group for you. We also expect our raiders to have consistent attendance and a desire to always improve performance and in return we offer a friendly, relaxed, and drama free environment. We use discord for communication and require all raiders to have it installed and access to a working microphone. Social members are encouraged to use discord as well. We require a minimum 90% attendance from our core raid team. Of course emergencies happen and we understand that but if you know you won’t be available be a responsible adult and let us know in advance. We also require all raiders to use Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs to receive vital information during the fight. This is subject to change as Blizzard evolves their stance on add-ons and we identify new add-ons that assist our fight strategies. Respect and tolerance towards all team players. Also, tolerance of some adult language and jokes during a normal raid night. While we respect each other we also expect that everyone can handle some crude language and banter from time to time. Who We are Looking For: If you've made it this far, our high priority needs are below but we are always looking for exceptional players of any class, spec or role. Fire Mage WW Monk Ret Paladin/Holy Paladin flex Havoc DH/Vengeance DH flex If interested in joining or finding out more information, please contact Austinboston#1122 or look for our members in-game.Zepearl45 6h
6h [A] <Lioncrest> is coming to WrA! Hello Wyrmrest Accord, I am Jacuren, GM of the Lioncrest and we within our guild are very excited, and wanted to let you all know that we will start to make our appearance on this server as a fresh face at the end of this month! We are very excited to get into the community, and we hope by the end of this post you will be happy to have us. OVERVIEW OF OUR COMMUNITY The Lioncrest and its community has held strong for three years (April 23rd to be exact!), and has constantly attracted passionate writers that LOVE to roleplay! Though our roots started on Emerald Dream, our goal has always been to foster prodigious roleplay with our experience, setting a positive precedence within our community, and display the highest respect towards all roleplayers! A lot of our rules garner around these things, and you can take a peek at our overall guilds atmosphere in our rules section. www.thelioncrest.com/rules A few of us wearing this tag have current involvement on this server (primarily on Horde), and we can say with confidence that we are familiar with the servers overall identity and etiquette. A lot of our members are very friendly, and very eager to roleplay with you (so don’t be shy to ask us, because we will certainly be asking you soon enough!) I, myself, love hosting fun community events for people to enjoy, and hopefully you all will get a taste of what we have to offer come near future! For anyone that has any questions about who we are, or general questions overall, please feel free to contact me at Jacuren#1199. I am very open and welcoming to speaking with you! You may also check out our website or our forum post if you are curious! www.thelioncrest.com https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745675787#post-1 Again, we are very excited to meet and make many friends! See you soon! :)Jacuren51 6h
6h <Life> Selling Argus! Hey there! My guild will be doing Heroic Argus runs for gold every Friday at 6pm server time on Horde. We'll also have a few open slots on Tuesday around the same time as well. The price will be only 200k (On Wyrmrest) and we require nothing from you but to show up. ^^ You'll receive: - Violet Spellwing Mount - Ahead of the Curve Achievement - Chance at loot from Argus (Personal loot) - Chance at a Pantheon trinket We'll most likely continue this every Friday, so if you aren't able to make it this week, contact us for next week! Feel free to add me at any point at Myst#1683!Infimyst102 6h
6h WoW RPG Classes; why don’t we use them? So here’s a question... why don’t we use established WoW RPG classes like tinker, primal or inscriber? I’ve seen aspects of death and bronze dragon flight portrayed as Blood elves, I’ve seen orc Hemomages, daughters of Gul’dan and bastard children of illidan, but what about the classes that already exist instead of being a generic warrior, why not be a goblin warrior that is classified as a tinker, using more machines and developing a bit more of a fleshed out character? It never dawned on me until I’ve looked at a certain post about Primals being used as a class, toppled with the fact I’ve seen the things above like a deathwing disguised as a Belf. (I heard he was a cool guy tho, so.. I’ll give him an unbiased pass.) Do you think we should adhere to more WoW RPG rules since role playing does take a hint of DnD to pull off a successful night of roleplaying shenanigans?Maalzamok12 6h
7h [A] <The Hounds> (RP) Who We Are. The Hounds is a Worgen themed military guild based out of Shadowfang keep, we keep the peace, we fight the good fight, and we defend the remaining Alliance cities from the looming Forsaken threat. Our orders come straight from King Greymane himself, distributed to the lower ranks by Colonel Tiberius Iceguard. With aspirations of reclaiming Gilneas and taking the Banshee Queen’s head as a trophy, we open recruitment to all Worgen, Gilnean or not, to join our band of brothers in arms in the fight to make Azeroth a safer place. On top of our military RP, we also accept civilian roles, knowing all too well that a stable foundation is needed for every army. Outside of our scheduled march days, we’re rather casual and like to kick back in the cities with a pint and a story to tell of our recent endeavors. Uniforms and Guild Mounts. For any who wish to participate in our military branch of the Hounds we have a number of uniforms set up so we are easily recognizable. We hold all military based RP event's in uniform which include combat, patrols, Server events where the Hounds must make a military presence and promotions. We also have alternative uniforms for those who do not have their official Hounds uniform. We have two official guild mounts. Our ground mount is the Worgen racial ability Running Wild. Our Flying mount is the Black Drake. If a member needs assistance in obtaining their uniform or mount we will glady aid them in obtaining them. Our RP. We have a variety of guild events for every day of the week which cover things such as Combat RP, Patrols, Missions, Server Events, and Casual RP. We encourage our members to also have their own RP's as well, get to know other members and the guild. We ask that members do not intrude or ruin other peoples RP experiences. Raid. We have two dedicated raid days for our members. Any information about raid times, requirements and other information is put on our Discord page and the Guild Calendar. Rank Structure. Being a Military based guild we do have a Ranking Structure. Participating in Events, being curious to other members of the guild and showing up to the promotion ceremony's will see that your rank is increased and maybe even considered for other positions.Kârves1 7h
7h [H/A] RP Seekers Thread! Welp, someone's gotta do it. Carrying over from another thread, there are a lot of players out there looking for interaction for their characters and only a few options for getting that interest out there. So! If you're looking for partners for characters, or even just a friend in general, post here! If necessary the list can be rebuilt monthly to reflect new people. ... You are free to leave out anything that doesn't apply to you. Why ask about ERP? Better to put it out there immediately then run into a situation where players do not understand what the other one wanted or didn't want until midway through the interaction. Remember: Be honest with your wants, your likes, and your dislikes. The less left to the imagination, the easier it will be to find the person you're looking for and the less chance you will be misunderstood. Let's get that RP started!Anathemas23 7h
7h [A] <Call of Lordaeron> Kingdom RP-WPvP "Brothers and Sisters, welcome. You brave few have answered The Call. Lordaeron is a land in need of us all. Not all of you have ties by blood, and I thank you for coming to her need all the same. Your service will not be one of weak will. You are the bulwark against the Forsaken expansion, and YOU all will be the instrument of its curtailing." ------------------------------------------OOC------------------------------------------ https://youtu.be/OXajx7l4VxE https://i.imgur.com/hVxJylf.jpg GUILD SUMMARY ------------------------------------------ <Call of Lordaeron> is a new RP-WPvP focused, Kingdom-style guild looking to recruit now and into Battle for Azeroth. We are an eclectic organization made up of a military wing and an economic wing, who's ultimate and ongoing goal will be the reconquest and protection of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. We have plans to accommodate and involve potential members who are not interested in WPvP, and would prefer to RP only. We will be encouraging our members to be /pvp flagged full time, now and into Battle for Azeroth. Our base of operations will be Hearthglen, in the Western Plaguelands. In our efforts to be as active an RP-WPvP guild as we can, we will be launching attacks on Horde towns and cities (with anywhere from 1-~15 people), namely Silvermoon City and Undercity. This is to spearhead interactions with other RP-PvPers, ideally to lead to more activities in the future. While doing this, we will be actively avoiding any blue-flagged RPers. Disrupting RP is not our intent. OUR GOALS ------------------------------------------ 1) A roster large and involved enough to accommodate the vision of a Kingdom-style RP hub in Hearthglen and any relevant Lordaeronian locales 2) A tight-knit, social guild with a primary interest in RP-WPvP; we are not interested in recruiting wallflowers or players not looking to actively interact on a frequent basis with guild mates 3) Roleplay (Walk-up, scheduled events, RP-WPvP campaigns, etc.) 4) WPvP (IC and OOC, 1v1~15v15 ideal maximum; smaller to mid-range groups preferred) 5) An ever-expanding network with ICly-relevant Alliance and Horde guilds in order to spearhead RP and WPvP; both organized and impromptu 6) Misc. Events proposed and hosted by both officers and members RULES/GUIDELINES ------------------------------------------ 1) Respect the RP 2) Be PvP Flagged as much as possible 3) If you join for PvP, you are expected to answer Call to Arms; members who consistently ignore requests for backup will be approached and spoken to; after all, what would be the point in joining as a PvPer if you don't PvP? RP-only members are exempt from this rule ----------------------------------------------------------- More information & IC Section coming soon! -----------------------------------------------------------Corpseworth50 7h
8h Quick question Why are there Sunreaver Spellblades standing on top of Dalaran's highest spire?Dayren8 8h
8h [H-RP] <Soulcrown> ... Magistrix Asariel Ravenscar ... An organization of individuals dedicated to the creation and rediscovery of new and old magics. Whether it be archaeological finds, reading old tomes, or combining magics together to create something new and maybe improved. ... Researching almost impossible feats to show that there is much to learn and create. ... It has no immersive significance other than signifying royalty in the very important part of living. A brain child thought of by Asariel that associates with her life's work, and she wishes to bring everyone into the fold. ... This will be edited as each plot changes, and each story will be archived in the guild history. The discovery and treatment of alternative means to plagues and diseases both natural and unnatural. ... The nature of the guild was an organization formed a few years back. With corruption in the higher leadership, Asariel was thrust out of it entirely. No one knew her dedication and contributions to the order. Now she wishes to reinvigorate the flame that was quenched, with herself as the sole leader this time. <Soulcrown> http://soulcrown.shivtr.com/ is a new project that I am working on as a sister/partner to Ravenscrown and Nightscrown (the crown just sounds good, I promise you) and you can message me in-game or submit an application!Hemomancy3 8h
8h It's the little things... With BFA on the horizon, many of us are unsure how to feel about our respective factions going to war against each other with more gusto than ever before. Specifically, how our characters might feel about it. Many of the more neutrally-aligned characters have opted to stick to their guns and remain neutral on principle. But recently, I read a thread over on the story forums that got me thinking. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762177394 See, as players out-of-universe, it's very easy to see the Horde/Alliance conflict as kinda dumb. But as this thread's OP explains in detail, the conflict makes a lot of sense from the average joe's point of view. The Elwynn Lumberjack isn't too concerned with "Old Gods" or "Void Lords" and other threats that are practically a million miles away. He's concerned about those Blackrock orcs up north that might spill over into Northshire and raze his house. The Durotar Pig Farmer isn't concerned about "the Horde going down a dark path." He just wants those night elves to stop breaking into his farm at night and "liberating" his pigs. If burning down Teldrassil puts an end to that, sign him up. This war has the potential to affect our character's on a deeply personal level, perhaps even more so than the Legion war. In Legion, there was this sense of "the entire world is at stake, so put your personal stuff aside and help out however you can." But BFA? BFA feels nothing BUT personal. Maybe you had friends in Teldrassil or Undercity. Maybe some of them survived as homeless refugees. Maybe some of them didn't. Maybe you have friends or family in the army, and they get seriously hurt in an ambush. Would you be neutral then? Take Spritzie here for example. I've got a character arc planned for her - she's going to be kinda hesitant about the whole "war" thing at first. She loves the Horde, but doesn't really HATE the Alliance, per say. Course, that might change if her little brother, who'd been working in Silithus harvesting Azerite as his first big job, gets seriously or even worse by one of the SI:7 agents down there. Because I think it's the little things that would motivate characters to take up arms and go to war with each other. SI:7 agents hurting someone you cared about. Losing your home to cloud of blight. The opposite faction harassing or even destroying you when you're just trying to live your life. It's easy to see this war as petty, up until the other faction decides to turn its guns on you. Then it's personal. ...I'll be honest, I don't really know what the point of this thread is. Just thinking out loud, I guess.Spritzie11 8h
8h [H] Angry Bunny Death Squad Hello, Wyrmrest Accord! My Name is Sugarhoof. I am here to invite those of you new and old to join us on our journey through the end of Legion into BFA and beyond! We are a new guild on WRA. We are looking to become a force to be reckoned with. We look to offer a little something for everyone. PvE, RP, PvP, social, and casual play styles. New to the game or maybe returning after a brief hiatus? Let us help you in your journey to get acquainted or reacquainted. We strongly believe in nobody feeling left out. We believe you should not just be a name on a guild roster. We believe in family and team work. We aim to help each other achieve and progress. We are currently seeking an RP officer to set up and coordinate RP events for those who desire them. Not only for guild members but for the WRA community. But first we need to water our seed and grow. Please send Malless an in-game mail/ or tell with any inquiries you may have. You can also send a tell to any member for invite! Thanks for your time and consideration! -SugarhoofSugarhoof4 8h
8h [A-Event] Ironforge Spring Craft Fest 4/21 Greetings WRA! The seasonal Ironforge Craft Fest is back once again, and looking for vendors! Last two times, we filled the entire Great Forge! Let's do it again!!! What: The Dwarven clans of Khaz Modan, as well as other brothers and sisters of the Alliance, wish to host a crafter's festival to honor centuries of fine craftsmanship! This will be the Spring installment of this seasonal event! Not a Dwarf? No problem! When: We plan to host the event from 6pm to 9pm server time, April 21st. Opening ceremonies will take place outside the "Cask and Anvil" next to the flight path at 6pm. Where: The Great Forge of Ironforge, of course! Contacts: You can message Bathildis, Davonna, or Modarin in game at any point or send your request via in-game mail! We can also get you in our Discord channel! What you can do: As a visitor, you are welcome to roam around the festival grounds, enjoy the night atmosphere and some good casual RP! Come by and shop around, purchase fine goods from craftsmen and women around the forge. Enjoy great music, drink, and food! Even register to participate in any sub-events we may have (like a dueling tournament). As a vendor, you can register for a booth to show and sell your wares! We like to spread everyone out along the outer ring of the Great Forge, allowing tons of space for different players to form small gatherings. Blacksmiths, engineers, scribes, even chemists and cooks are welcome! If you can craft something, wish to take on an apprentice, or teach your trade, you can register. Don't worry, there are no fees or anything! We just want to keep track of how many people want to fill this position. Please get your booth approved beforehand! As an entertainer, you can claim a spot to put on your act. Whether you are a bard, have an show, or wish to provide games for others to play, you're welcome to fill this role! We usually have a bard wandering around the festival playing actual music using the addon GHI, so this is really just limited to creativity. We definitely plan to spread you guys out so that you're not being overwhelmed by RP chatter, so it's very important that we get you set-up in a spot early! If you don't want to do any of these things, but wish to be a part of the festival, you are welcome to volunteer to help out where/when it is needed. If you wish to get involved in organizing the event, please contact Bathildis in game! I look forward hearing from you! PS: If you use the addons GHI or TRP3 Extended, you'll also be in good company at this event. We'll have special wares available (I have a full bar, as well as a limited edition Festival Brew), as well as at least one bard playing live music throughout part of the event. PPS: I'll keep this post edited as events unfold! Currently: Vendors: Modarin of the "Cask and Anvil" will be providing you with the finest Dwarven dining under the mountain! Bathildis of "Clan Ironstout Brewery" and "The Steel Pub" will be supplying some of the finest brews in Khaz Modan! Davonna will be assisting fest-goers at the "Cask and Anvil" pub! Burly Darkdraft will be supplying his unique Darkdraft Mineral Brews! Tyrman's Tinker Toys will be providing authentic Gnomish made toys and fireworks! Raam and Arïne will be providing fine flasks and potions from the Cloudy Flask Shoppe! Halflan from the Picks and Pints Acquisitions Company will be running a Kalimdor-themed relics and trinkets booth! Ludlow Vineyards will be there, selling 14 Ludlow Signature Wines and giving out samples of them all! Wupoda of Kegfist Brewery will bring some heavy hitting Pandaren drinks to the party! Ambrose might be peddling his masterfully crafted firearms! "100% Legal, please trust." Alexïna of Double Action Gunsmith Shop will be offering repairs, parts, and personally crafted weapons! Manarocket, aka Seamus the Grey, will be selling familiars and fireworks! Ather and the Gryphonwing Company will be providing engineering wares and materials. Arakia will be bringing fresh baked cookies! Looking for more! Entertainers: Dreyfus Xano and his Xanoic Brotherhood will be returning once again to put on their act and close out the Fest! Kasinella, master of fortune, will be performing Tarot readings!Looking for more! Volunteers: Always looking for more! More info here: http://ironforgecraftfest.tumblr.com/Bathildis19 8h
9h <Bottom of the Barrel> 11/11H is recruiting <BOTB> is a Horde PvE guild, recruiting the core BfA raid team. Our goals have always been to get AOTC, and if we have the numbers and interest we will casually do Mythic after Heroic farm. When we raid: Tuesday 5:30-8:30 pm Server Thursday 5:30-8:30 pm Server ------------------------------------ Alt Run/Mythic+ on Sunday 5:30-8:30 pm Server Recruitment: As we get closer to BFA we will sort out what classes/roles we need the most. For now we are accepting all applications for all roles as many of our raiders try out new roles, classes and specs that they are interested in. Our History: Bottom of the Barrel was formed at the start of Legion, taking a few pieces of old raid groups combining them at a new home. Since then our goal has been to get AOTC for every raid, improve as players, and have fun doing so. At the Start of Legion we were the 114th server kill Heroic Xavius and at the end we become the 22nd guild on the server to kill Heroic Argus. Looking forward we plan to get AOTC in each raid for BfA and hope to find continued success and improvement. Other then Raiding: Monthly events on the calendar for guildies to participate in - sometimes for prizes. (Tmog Contents, Legacy Raids, Pet Battle Tourney, etc.) Mythic+ Groups to push keys, get weekly chests, and gear up RBGs will hopefully be a semi-frequent occurrence once there’s enough interest Do we Role play: That is a work in progress. We recently made the decision to support RP events within the guild. While not a primary focus, we have many members who partake in RP and would like to foster and encourage it within the guild. How to join: If you plan to join as a raider we have an application linked below in the contacts. New raiders are welcome and encouraged. We’ll do our best to help anyway we can! If you’d prefer to join as a non-raid member all you have to do is contact one of the officers below or ping us in-game for an invite. Contacts: Guild leader: Fushanpow#1736 Officers: NateTheGreat#1914, Sliz#11545, FunkyGnome#11742. Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVi6OzkY4MV1oNYOxB6D59Cx6tNNK4UwV_CVSVaxWqqKHRGw/viewformFushanpow6 9h
9h [H] <Iron Serpents> (PvE/PvP) https://www.ironserpents.com<Iron Serpents> is a newly established Guild, created by a group of friends, to make more friends. *wink* That could be you! About Us The creation of <Iron Serpents> originally dates back to 2006, and it boasts a modest number of achievement points of 2458 and counting (you won't have any problems purchasing items from the Guild vendor here!). Though dormant for many years, a group of close friends breathed life back into the Guild, <Iron Serpents>. Many of us have extensive raiding experience from playing in separate Guilds, but we finally joined forces with a similar goal in mind: Raiding while making awesome friends, building relationships, and slaying dragons together. The best part of playing an MMORPG is playing with other people, that you actually like, and we want to go back to that. Goals As a newly established Guild, we hold a strong foundation for success, because we care about each other, and we want to invest ourselves into building something grand. Our goal for the Guild is to run Normal, Heroic, and Mythic raiding content. We will begin with Normal raids, and gear together towards higher level content. In addition, we will run Guild Mythic+ groups. We also fully intend on creating a name for ourselves in the new expansion, BFA. Our goal is to have shiny, relevant armor, fabulous transmog sets, and achievement unlocks to boast about. Gear Requirements Good news! There are none! Why? Because most of us are still gearing up ourselves. We will help you gear. This is great for new and returning players. Raid Times Tuesday - 7:30PM - 9:30 Server (PST) Thursday - 7:30PM - 9:30 Server (PST) Our Requirements We are an Adult Guild, with an unfiltered Discord and Guild chat (we love a good debate). We do not have rules on what you can or can not say, just be an adult about it, and a decent human being. As such, our requirements are: 1. Discord with working mic (we love to talk). 2. No racism/sexism. 3. Don't be easily offended. 4. Raid oriented mindset. 5. 18+ (but we will make exceptions) Roster We are interested in healers, and DPS. Tank spots are filled, but we would love someone with a Tank off-spec as a back up. Casuals welcomed too! No level requirements. Contact If <Iron Serpents> sounds like a great fit for you, either leave a comment with your in-game name, or feel free to message any of these people ingame: Elunebunny - Wyrmrest Accord Bibo - Wyrmrest Accord Runed - Wyrmrest AccordElunebunny13 9h
9h (A) <Keepers of the Moon> Night Elf RP *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* Kaldorei. The Children of the Stars. Keepers of the Land of Eternal Starlight. Our people have a rich, complex history, though in recent years, we have faced many uncertain changes. From the Battle of Mount Hyjal to the Cataclysm which has reshaped our very homeland. The return of the Highbourne and even the reintroduction of the Twicebourne challenge our longest-held values which have served as pillars of our society for milennia. Our once-great ancient cities now lie crumbled and ruined, their remaining power being exploited by our enemies. We will stand united- Kaldorei, Highborne, and Twiceborne- to assist our people, heal our society from within, and together adapt to an ever-changing world to build a brighter, prosperous future. Now, with the Burning Legion once again threatens to destroy our world, we reluctantly accept the aid of the Illidari. The rediscovery of the Broken Isles offers us the opportunity recover pieces of our ancient past so we can begin to better understand ourselves. OOC: Formerly known as <Wardens of Teldrassil>, we have changed direction and decided to focus on the cultural aspect of Kaldorei roleplay in contrast to the more militaristic approach of other guilds as well as personal and story-driven character development. We accept both male and female Night Elves of all classes- mages and Death Knights included. Demon Hunters are accepted on a case-by-case basis. We currently don't have a stance on Nightborne/Nightfallen characters. If interested, please visit our guild site at www.keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com to fill out an application. An in-character interview is required to join. Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Miriael, Lorendrethil, Ereminn, Lynsalora Connect with us! /join KaldoreiRP.Azaeluna203 9h
10h Character Name Archive Please direct all further comments to version 2.0 of this thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421 Looking for a name? Have some names reserved that you're willing to part with? List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) Names I am willing to part with: Aliah Bhalmir Bheldar Erysa Eleanour Ghalahad Guhb Horuz Hurain Ilumia Lunilli Mogaz Moggun Ranakra Smyte Somi Waia Zairria Zulakani Names I am looking for: Jak Kraken Olen Skorne You can contact me best by sending me in-game mail at Cannibal, or adding me here: Beans#1703 Please direct all further comments to version 2.0 of this thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421Cannibal140 10h
10h [H] <Legacy of Suramar> Elf RP & Open Events Overview Within the history of Azeroth, no race or culture has been left in greater isolation. Even behind the mists, the pandaren at least had hozen for company. Now, as the Shal'dorei re-emerge after 10,000 years, everything else in the world exists as a novelty. New races, new cultures, and four new continents - suffice it to say, the old maps are useless. In light of this, the newly reconstituted Foreign Affairs office in Suramar has taken the task upon itself to help the Nightborne along as they find stuggle to acquaint, or reacquaint, themselves to the world. This project, titled <Legacy of Suramar> in bureaucratic documents, offers a wide range of events and activities to engage and enlighten the nightborne people. Given that they've been stuck with their own kind for so long, it's intended to bring in other races as well. These include both social and cultural enrichment events, along with educational opportunities through both lecture and experience. (Our premium land tours offer the opportunity to see post-Sundering Azeroth without being attacked by a wolf every 20 yards.) Some even offer more specific mutual aid, such as our Magic/Mana-Users Anonymous (MA) fellowship. Surely a blood elf or former orc warlock might have as much reason to take a seat in the circle. Guild Information If you'd like to join a fantastic community for Shal'dorei roleplayers (and a few Sin'dorei), please follow our website link below, or contact our guild master or officers for more information. Although not strictly an organization, its in-character leadership consists of diplomacy-oriented individuals who are out there making Suramar's transition into the Horde as smooth as possible. As for the rest, they can be basically anyone. Xenophilia and xenophobia make for some interesting interactions. Combined with a general ignorance about the world, this is what makes playing a nightborne fun! Besides our organized roleplay events, we're a great place for less structured roleplay and general merriment. Especially noteworthy are our monthly challenges, for which the first prize is a WoW token worth of gold or a mount or two pets from the Blizzard store! Check out the guild website for more! Those of you with event ideas or inter-guild cooperation schemes are welcome to contact us as well! Links & Contact Information Guild Master: Arnois (Cheesecake#11190) Officers: Etheares, Melorandor (Andrew#16940), Lyelina Guild Website: http://www.legacyofsuramar.com/ Guild Tumblr: https://legacyofsuramar.tumblr.com/ Guild History and Rankings: https://tinyurl.com/y82v6xsc Current Plotline: Diplomacy towards the Highborne Monthly Challenge: Un'goro Madness (Travel Brochure/Pamphlet)Arnois42 10h
12h [H] Old Soles We were looking for a guild with older minded people. We created "Old Soles" this week on th Horde side. Very casual place. Some of us have never had any RP experience and want to try. Others have experience and want more casual Rp. Maybe some don't want to Rp at all but just want to be with older minds. Wanted to let those who were interested that we did in fact start the guild. Look for anyone in game from Old Soles or send Lilee in game mail with your name to add. *We have people joining from all over the world so don't worry if you are in a different time zone. We also take any level and alts are welcome*Lilee90 12h
12h How NOT to correct people on lore So, I'll admit I'm not a lore expert. Or even average knowledgeable on lore. Several nights back, I was on my relatively new Night Elf kitty druid. In the quick and dirty TRP outline I'd thrown together to be fleshed out as I went, I had a derp. Put his birth place as Darnassus. Time line doesn't work for any adult NE to be born there, as I understand it. Someone spotted it. I know this because they said in a public OOC in a crowded area about how annoyed they were at all these idiots who RP their night elves as being born in Darnassus. Yeah, gee, thanks. Rather than sending a polite whisper correcting the point, go for the public humiliation snark. Nice job, a-hole. Folks, remember not everyone is born a lore expert. People make mistakes. Even people who know better have occasional derps. Be polite in your corrections if you feel the need to offer them...Dineran59 12h
14h What Could Have Been Random Role-play Question Time: Everyone has a concept of their character, for the most part. They think about what happened in their past, how they look, and what they're doing now. But this question is about the what ifs. What if your character didn't do the thing that lead them on to the path they're on now? What if that tragic past never happened? What if the war never effected your character? What kind of person would your character be if they weren't shaped by the concepts that you first created them in? For example, if Calder (Wolf) had been born in Kul Tiras instead of Gilneas, he'd probably not be a Worgen and wouldn't have been bullied as much growing up as a rather big child. He'd have been raised properly as a merchant noble in Kul TIras, and would have never picked up pirating or sailing. So what shapes your character? What if that never happened?Wolf24 14h
14h [A] <Occasionally Competent> is recruiting! ... Hi there! We're <Occasionally Competent> and like the thread title says, we're also recruiting. Our goal is to be an inclusive and comfortable atmosphere for raiding and casual play alike. Leadership is experienced and caring, so whether you want to progress through content or just hang out and do fun stuff in game or chat on Discord, the support is there. Frequently, we have people doing both because reasons. ... We are willing to help people gear and learn fights so that the group is solid and comfortable as we roll into Battle for Azeroth. Prior raiding experience is not required but it is expected that everyone put effort into moving forward as a group. Perfect attendance is not expected but it is a group activity so it's requested that you do your best to make the times indicated. We're going to be learning as a group and it's hard to do that if people are constantly late, not around, or woefully unprepared. Life happens just let us know. We're laid back as leaders and actively encourage people to have a good time, make heavy use of Discord, and be silly all with the understanding that once the countdown starts the attention goes on the Big Bad. We also encourage people to play the classes and specs they like the most. Raiding should be fun and you'll get the most out of it by playing something you enjoy and are more willing to put time into. Raid Needs- Raid is currently 11/11 N - Tuesday and Wednesday 7-9pm server (PST) Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Dps- Open If you are a hybrid class who genuinely enjoys playing different specs and are interested, contact us! ... Don't want to raid? That's cool with us! Our guild is open to all levels and classes for those who just wanna hang out. We want to build a lasting community and understand that many people would prefer to do something other than raiding but still receive the same respect and support. We are especially big on hosting non-progression activities for people to meet, greet, and have a good time. Achievement runs, giveaways, holiday goofs- it's pretty much all on the table, and guildies are encouraged to throw out their own ideas for things they'd like to see. ... If you're interested in learning more or would like to join, feel free to drop a line to Sara in game. If she's not on, feel free to post here or drop an in game mail. You will get a same day response. If you're feeling bold, you can also use the guild finder which is also checked daily. See you all in game!Sara13 14h
15h Playable Primals Who here remembers primals? There are a few primals in-game, but majorly their lore lies in the RPG. A primal is someone who has dug deep and embraced that wild, primitive side within themselves. This manifests as changes in the body that forges them into a terrifying force in battle. It is quite the appealing class as many people (including myself soon) have taken to roleplaying as one! Here I'll be having some fun imagining what a playable primal may be like. Primal: A short ranged combatant that relies on the instincts and ferocity of the beast within them to savage their enemies with fangs and claws. Class Color: A deep, reddened orange. Races: Troll, Tauren, Orc. Armor: Leather Power: Stamina Specs: Predator (DPS) Savagery (Tank) Description: A highly mobile class with devastating damage output or a tough hide. The primal would move with leaps and dashes to chase down the enemy, or use their connection with the wild beast within to stalk unsuspecting prey. Being so in-tune they have heightened senses, making it difficult to catch a primal off of their guard with cloaks and traps. As the primal takes more hits they output more damage, making a seemingly mortally wounded individual all the more dangerous. Primals could be a Horde-specialized class, something as the other side of the coin to a possible new Alliance only one. What do you think about the idea of playing a primal? What would make you excited to play one? Would you want them to become playable and given their own lore? Discuss!Nafani21 15h
15h [A-RP] <Moonfire Torch> Recruiting! Our war-torn world requires evolution for survival. The flora and fauna of our planet evolves to resist the constant warring. The elves evolve smaller and sassier each time they are displaced. Our rigid factions, so brazen in the face of one another, evolves in whatever ways they can to outlast the other, despite the near-death circumstances we so often face. Traditions are softened; prejudices are put aside to face shared foes. And so, too, have we evolved. As our team has grown and changed, as heroes and villains have emerged among us, as the circumstances in our very world have twisted once again, we have found ourselves required to evolve alongside everyone else. No longer is it plausible for us to work so specifically for one race or one people. No longer is it plausible for us to hide behind any banner, other than our own. -------------- To better reflect our current roster and our current interests, the Moonfire Torch has changed a little! ****| RECRUITMENT IS CURRENTLY: OPEN |**** ... The Moonfire Torch is a funded expeditionary unit working toward Alliance and personal interests abroad--outside of major cities and main hubs. ... We are an independent group focused on taking long-distance missions from any Alliance-tied orders, for things they need done abroad and may not have the expertise or manpower to field on their own. We are a reliable offshoot of people with vested interest in getting these jobs done, working from afar, and making a bit of gold. Sometimes we research; sometimes we hunt monsters; sometimes we fight Horde; sometimes we may even search out a fugitive. We are varied in our skills, and our membership will and should reflect such. We may also pursue the non-affiliated, individual interests of our group, which may be varied, and are not always sanctioned by the Alliance. Though we are currently based in the lovely Greenwarden's Grove of the Wetlands, we very rarely stay in one place for an extended period, and instead travel for our expeditions, returning to the Grove for a rest when our duties are finished. We take our missions on a contract-like basis, and are not military, nor exactly mercenary. ... Any Alliance character looking for adventure, travel, and a bit of combat. We have particular use for characters with skills in physical combat and magical research. We very rarely city-sit. If you are hoping for a city-based guild, we are not for you. We are currently looking specifically for main characters, and/or people who are hoping to find a ‘home base’ sort of guild. We have no alt policy, and alts are allowed OOC and IC, both, so you are welcome to throw them all into our roster. ... Our guild story arc nights often have combat associated with them, whether light or more intense. We have a guild /roll system that’s not complex, but not entirely generic per character. Our story arc nights often function like D&D nights, with DMs and much /rolling and emoting involved. On nights when we do not have any combat or adventure, we may be solving puzzles, traveling/exploring, or researching. Freeform and slice-of-life RP is encouraged in the interim and often scheduled between individual characters, but it is not scheduled guild-wide unless we have a special social night. ... The Moonfire Torch is a medium roleplaying guild aimed at creating a warm, family-like atmosphere both IC and OOC. Demographic We are geared toward like-minded, working adult players who mostly play in the evenings, and who enjoy playing the game overall, not solely RP. RP events will be scheduled once per week for guild story arcs, and once or twice per month for social and guild-hosted server events. Events will always begin at around 5 or 6PM ST and always officially end at or before 9PM ST. Married couples and people with kids and responsibilities are welcome among us. Non-RP Stuff We love to play the game, and some of us love to raid! Several of us even have AOTC Argus. We have no immediate plans to put a guild raid group together, but a guild group is a possibility for BfA. Participation in PvE and PvP is highly encouraged, but is not and will never be required. Community Participation Participation in the overall community of WrA RP is also highly encouraged! We love to attend community events for holidays, parties, and cultural things. We will also be hosting some! Sound like a fit? Awesome! Find us at moonfiretorch.shivtr.com or contact Kasinella or Silvas/Linthalion in-game!Kasinella6 15h
16h New here *waves* Hello! I am a recent transfer from Emerald Dream and I thought I would just say hello and introduce my characters (if anyone is interested *shrugs*). Zhii was born to the Fang family in the Vally of Four Winds, Pandaria. He later would move to the Krasarang Wilds where he was trained at the temple of the Red Crane to become a Monk. At a young age, Zhii was able to master his chi and found a wide variety of practical uses for it, in particular healing. When outsiders came to Pandaria, he was inspired by the Alliance and there effort to stop what in his opinion was the Horde from trying to conquer Pandaria. This lead to Zhii's understanding of how very different the outside world was to him and was both terrified yet interested. Finding other like minded Pandaren with in the Tushui order, he left his home for the first time to set out on a journey to meet new allys, assist where needed and see all the world has to offer.Zhiifang11 16h
18h [A-RP]<The Eastern Offensive> ... WEBSITE: ... Following in the tradition of the brave 1st Legion of Lordaeron and the renowned 7th Legion of the Alliance, the 13th Legion shall hereby be gathered from all races of the Alliance with the utmost attention and focus on utilizing the unique skills and assets available from all manner of soldier and specialist. Diversity shall be our strength! Further, this new 13th Legion shall be the spearhead of what will be referred to as 'The Eastern Offensive,' a grand and encompassing goal of sweeping our beloved Eastern Kingdoms clean of the foul undead and Horde who hold our ancient lands. Together, we brothers and sisters of the Alliance shall avenge the hurts and evils the Horde has inflicted upon us time and again and make all of the Eastern Kingdoms safe once more for our people and those who would join them. ... The primary aim of <The Eastern Offensive> is a simple one: we wish to be a roleplaying guild that allows for an enjoyable shared background and interaction between adult-aged players.Lericus9 18h