Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 2 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya116 Oct 2
Aug 24, 2017 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24, 2017
Oct 1, 2017 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1, 2017
4d The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa121 4d
Oct 6 [RP Events] Start Here! Hello, roleplayers and roleplay event promoters! Our Monthly RP Event threads often get lost in the shuffle of the other forum discussions. So, this thread is to make it easier to find the CURRENT month's events. Please do not post your event to this thread; post to the monthly thread linked below. RP Events happening in OCTOBER 2018: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769367202Morrowveil5 Oct 6
Oct 5 Community Directory The community spam is strong! And with the forums being sort of flooded, I was a bit surprised to see that there wasn't any master thread yet for all the different communities? Though I'm not insanely active on the forums, I figured I would try to get one started for everyone. I shall do my best to update this thread at least once a week, likely once a day or so to start off. Please fill out this form to have your community added! I will simply be copy/pasting what you put down. :) Faction: Horde or Alliance? Community Name: Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other? Description: Link or code: Post your communities! Bnet Groups Faction: Horde or Alliance?: Both (Blizzard Group) Community Name: Oceanic RP Community Community Type: Role play? PVE? PVP? Social? Other?: Roleplay Description: A group for oceanic RPers to network, find friends, make plots, find guilds, and RP! Forum link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766086484 Invite Code: https://blizzard.com/invite/WvjaaqzFGV2 Faction: Multiplatform Community Name: Children of the Stars Community Type: RP and Social Description: Kaldorei centric with the theme around the Night Elves, discussing how your character might react to the news of Teldrassil, plans for BFA, making friends OOC and IC, establishing guild connections. Link or code: https://blizzard.com/invite/m4yxrgpsbWk Faction: Cross-Faction Community Name: Nighthaven Community Type: RP Description: [Nighthaven] is a WrA cross-faction community formed in response to the growing animosity between factions after the events of 8.0. Many players and characters want no part in the faction war; this community strives to be a safe haven for those players and characters. The druids of the <Cenarion Circle> cross-faction guild host RP events in Moonglade for peaceful characters of both factions. Link: https://blizzard.com/invite/M4vmRDNfMnxKaranga60 Oct 5
Sep 27 [RP Resource] Herb and Alchemy Guide Hey, Wyrmrest Accord! So, since October 2017, I've been working on a project that documents the herbs and reagents of Azeroth, in great detail, from an in-universe perspective. I think it's finally in a state where I can release it. So far, it contains all the major herbs from every expansion, common reagents, and some of the rarer quest herbs. Since the guide is far too long to put on the forums, I've put it on a tumblr blog. It can be found here: ... I tried to look at where each plant is found, their physical appearance, the lore of the lands they grow, and what they are used for alchemically. They're arranged in several categories, such as region, properties, expansion, and environment so that it's easier for RPers to incorporate them into their RP. Here's a sample entry, for Peacebloom: ... I want to give a HUGE thank you to my guild, Hollowlight Ventures, the community of Moon Guard for the support and love they've shown me throughout this project. I'd also like to thank Cannibal on WrA for making an INCREDIBLE list of plants and letting me use it!(https://wow.gamepedia.com/User:Cannibeans/Plants). If you haven't seen it, you should. I'm going to continue updating the guide, but I hope y'all find it a good resource! I've had a ton of fun writing it. Please let me know what yall think!Greáves12 Sep 27
Aug 17 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella129 Aug 17
1m 8.1 Discussion 2 Why? I said so that's why. Anywho the Saurfang Quest is up on wowhead and its pretty much what we all expected out of it. Sylvanas sends the PC and a Dark Ranger to find Saurfang because otherwise SI:7 will kill him. Except Sylvanas is a lying liar who lies and the Dark Rangers orders are actually to kill him. The quest tries to make you believe that SI:7 is hunting him but TOTALLY NOT OBVIOUS TWIST they are clearly supporting Saurfang in some capacity (whether its directly or in the shadows without him realizing it isnt clear).Taalva494 1m
19m What's everyone's opinion on half-breeds? I've avoided them in the past because I'd assumed they were frowned upon due to "special snowflake" status. But...we have Garona. And Alleria/Turalyon's son. Are half-breeds of other races accepted in RP? Could I, for instance, have a half-troll, half human or blood elf? Or a half orc of some sort? Obviously, there's some limitations as far as who's able to reproduce with whom, as well as the cultural frowning-upons. Was just kind of exploring new character concepts and wanted to get a better idea of how they're viewed in the RP community.Elöi60 19m
22m Vulpera and...? Is there any Alliance friendly race that mirrors the Vulpera? The Sethrakk were long speculated to be, but about halfway through questing in Vol’dun I gave up all hope on it. They feel like a “quest giver”/“plot narrator” race, not the sort to become playable. Tortollans are a new race, but I can’t see them choosing a side. I just want them to be moved into every port city in-game. Alternatively, which race would you choose as a new Alliance allied race? Main two races I can think of are the Broken and Wildhammers, but while both are shoo-ins from a story perspective, each may be regarded as redundant by the casual player base.Keelhaul89 22m
29m Tents! Petition to welcome tents back into Azeroth! I get that placing them in cities was often harmful to the flow of things, so they can stay out of cities... But I don't visit Draenor, nor do I want to go RP there just to use the tents. I need them for my adventures in the jungle! Bring 'em back!Alexandin25 29m
1h [H] <Imperium> 3/8M (Updated 10/15/18) >>>>>>Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czqq1bEngZw <<<<<< <Imperium> is a Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community. We currently have (3) active raid groups. Past raiding and our 4 Mythic+ groups, we enjoy each other's company to a great extent within our Discord. We're the guild you can choose to hang out with instead of watching the NFL in real life. The camaraderie displayed here is unparalleled. It's a fun group of raiders. We know how to have a good time, but the boss kills are important to us and everyone knows what "go-time" means. All of my main team understand that it's not about the individual player, but the team as a whole. While we are players who take damage, HPS, and parsing seriously, we will never sacrifice sound strategy to do so. If you are looking for a mature group of raiders, with a lively community outside of raid too, this is the place for you. This is a group you'll often find all hanging out together outside of raid environments because we genuinely enjoy hanging out with one another. There's the random keystone groups, transmog runs, great conversation, and discord music parties with our glorious Music Bot. Eurobeat jams, K-pop, Girl Talk, and so many more other beats are always emanating through social time. Often times, I'll have the raid group do a /roll to designate a DJ on farm raid nights to spice up the time a bit! Raid Teams & Recruitment Needs "Imperial Fists" Wed/Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Trialing and setting slots for the mythic progress tier currently. The group is faster paced and much more focused on progressing mythic and pushing towards Cutting Edge. Requirements Positive Mentality Competitive Item Level Active microphone with communication skills Shares similar raid experience / skills >75% attendance Outside of WoW communication Loot System Forced Personal Loot Past Progress EN: 7/7H TOV: 3/3M NH: 5/10M TOS: 1/9M ABT: 5/11M Contact Information/Raid Leader - Dakera (B.net: Dakera#1844) "Black Templars" Fri: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Open Recruitment. A slower paced group with intent to attain Ahead of the Curve before the end of a tier. Requirements None Loot System Personal Past Progress NH: 10/10H TOS: 9/9H ABT: 11/11H Contact Information/Raid Leader - Alinja "Catachan Devils" Sun: 6PM-9PM PST Recruiting (10/11/18) Open Recruitment. A slower paced group with intent to attain Ahead of the Curve before the end of a tier. Requirements None Loot System Personal Past Progress New team! Contact Information/Raid Leader - Vanhendrix Mythic + We occasionally make Mythic+ progression teams in the guild (derived from the Imperial Fists team but also some socials). Past names of these teams have been: - The B-Team Heroes - #TrashParse - Take an Advil - Sexy Christian Singles in Your Area However, our current season (BFA Season 1) team names are: -Emma's Loot Group(because seemingly our holy priest gets all the loot) -Sharing is Caring (All hail the glorious communist totem) -Paste Eaters (led by our glorious paste-eating ex-boomkin) -Useless (no comment) You too can be a part of one of these teams, or create one of your own with members in the guild still looking for a team! Quick Response Application To have a quick response for guild recruitment and/or raiding, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/wmSwJYa . Once in, you will see one text channel that has simple application questions for you to fill out. Once approved (<4 hours), you will be promoted to "Imperial" unless you specifically want to be a visitor in the discord. Alternatively, you can contact Emma or Dakera (seen in discord members tab) for questions. If you have any questions or comments, please contact: Aura (Recruitment Point-of-Contact) (Bnet: Toa#1821) or if not available, contact - Dakera (Guild Master) (Bnet: Dakera#1844) - Eadchoppa (Our Spinning Rage Tornado) (Discord: THEL3G3ND#9642) - Dezzarus (Bnet: Holt#11280) Streamers Watch us interact. Many players, including myself, stream every hour of gameplay: twitch.tv/dakerawesome twitch.tv/glibbles (our paste eating boomkin) YouTube Check out our YT channel that highlights our best (and worst) moments: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTibPyiBY1D-O3DyaktxbkwDakera202 1h
1h [A] Hallow's End Pet Tournament! **A spooky—yet charming—flyer** Once again it is the time of year when all manner of ghouls, demons, and creepy-crawlies emerge from the shadows… …to do battle for our amusement! All pet-tamers are warmly invited to partake in a grand tournament of holiday-appropriate pets in Karazhan’s stunning—yet eerie—Grand Ballroom!* Contestants will compete in three, best-two-out-of-three matches. Each battle win will award a point, and after each round contestants will be paired against opponents with a similar point total. After the third round, the three contestants with the highest point totals shall win prizes!** Prizes shall be awarded as follows: 1st Place: 10,000 gold coins, and choice of one of four pets. 2nd Place: 5,000 gold coins, and choice of one of three pets. 3rd Place: 1,000 gold coins, and choice of one of two pets. Fully-trained (i.e. Level 25) battle pets are recommended, though not required. Players will be allowed to change the pets on their team between each battle. Additionally, only holiday-appropriate pets will be permitted—your hostess will be the final arbiter on whether a pet is sufficiently spooky, though a number of suggestions may be found below. All interested participants should gather at the entrance to Karazhan on Sunday, the 21st of October, at 4 pm server time. *Should there be more contestants than Karazhan can accommodate, the tournament shall be held on the Karazhan grounds instead. **Should there be an odd number of contestants, your humble hostess will participate, though she shall not be eligible for a prize. Should there be a tie for a top-three position, a single-battle death-match shall resolve the tie. Suggested Pets: Undead pets; demonic pets; corrupted pets; nightmare pets; bats; vultures; crows; rats; roaches; larvae; oozes; eyes; snakes; spiders; black cats; and so forth!Velondra10 1h
1h [A - Event] Sha'tari Bazaar A tradition born on Draenor, the festive bazaar in Shattrath City was an annual occurrence that began only a few years after the city began to prosper. The proceeds of the bazaar primarily went back to the city itself, to manage its well-being, expansion and citizens as well as reaching to Auchindoun and Karabor. Though the monetary gain was beneficial, the primary goal was to showcase the craftsmen and artisans of the draenic world, as they would come from every corner of Draenor, even far off Farahlon, to exhibit and sell their best wares. Though the tradition fell out of favor when the war with the orcs came and has not been hosted since, the draenic orders of Azeroth see a benefit to hosting it once again. Not only to revive an old tradition, but to put the proceeds toward those affected by the war ravaged Azeroth. The bazaar will commence with a traditional 3-man talbuk relay race to get everyone into jovial spirit, hosted by the Order of the Shanai. The bazaar will offer a variety of vendors and stalls showcasing draenic-themed good, but also some Azerothian vendors displaying theirs as well! Throughout the night, Ravanhi and the Gaze of the Auchenai will be reading tarot cards, so be sure to stop by. To close out the night, the Sha’tor will host a jed’hin tournament to determine this year’s champion! The bazaar will be October 19th at 5PM server! Signups for vendor spots and relay teams will run through this week and close on October 10st (though late signups for vendors may be possible!) A map layout of the city will be released on October 15th, along with the talbuk relay map! If you would like to participate in the talbuk relay race, here is the sign up format to copy/paste/fill out for it: https://tinyurl.com/y9knx986 If you would like to have a stall, here is the sign up format to copy/paste/fill out for it: https://tinyurl.com/y7nlhy9tVaristus20 1h
1h Blacklisting through sharding Some of you might know of a RP community for Boralus in the game. It helps RPers find each other and prevent sharding by using raid invites to pool RPers together. I recently earned the hate from someone in the community who hosts a tavern almost every night. Most, if not all, of the Boralus RPers go to her shard, but she continues to exclude me. All because she does not like me. Is this basically blacklisting?Eviral266 1h
1h Heroic Uldir/Mythic+ Services Greetings Wyrmrest Accord, <Imperium> is offering a few services at this time: Heroic Uldir Base price is 400k Includes: -Full run -Loot to be purchased, each piece of gear purchased costs an additional* 50k -Heroic G'huun included Availability: Tuesday, 6pm. Heroic G'huun Base price is 150k Includes: -Ahead of the Curve Achievement Availability: Tuesday Mythic +10 Carries Base price is 160k Any subsequent runs/weeks cost 120k Includes: -A guaranteed 380 piece of loot (worth about 250-300k on the AH) -Any 370 loot that you can use that drops from the box Availability: Any day. Contact to schedule a run Any questions, concerns, or appointments can be set up with Dvid, Imperium's Financial Officer Darktower#1253 *Fine print- We do not guarantee any loot from the run however any items that are not needed are for sale. Be sure to bring tokens and sufficient gold for any items . A 25% down payment will be required once the run is scheduledDvid3 1h
2h War Rider Associates (RP PvP Community) ... Good day Wyrmrest Accord! War Riders would like to invite the entirety of the server to our newly formed Community channel to quench the thirsts of all our RP-PvP needs as a whole. But first, lets give a brief history of who we are. War Riders is an extremely heavy RP-PvP guild formed in late Mists of Pandaria (mid 2014). It was formed by two brothers and a very close best friend with an idea to create a very epic RP-PvP Experience and bond of brotherhood within the game. The simple concept of War Riders is to be themed after a motorcycle gang on Azeroth, but instead of motorcycles, we ride PvP mounts - and only PvP mounts. Any mount obtained within the game through PvP is strictly our OOC guild uniform, and ICly our strongest bond between rider and mount. We are an outlaw group of riders that still remain loyal to the Horde, lead by true veterans of war. We strive on the strengths and bonds of family, and protection to anyone under the banner of the Horde. War Rider Associates The War Rider Associates Community is going to be our way of giving back to the server of Wyrmrest Accord for giving us a friendly home for so long. We want to provide anyone who is interested with quality experiences with Warmode RP-PvP. Here are some reasons to become a War Rider Associate. -Quality random RP events hosted by War Riders with Warmode on -Random PvP such as Battlegrounds, Arenas, Rated Battlegrounds, Bounty Hunting, really any and all sorts of PvP within the game. -Protection while out questing in Warmode. If you are in trouble, we will come to your aid. -A chance to get yourself, and your character acquainted with the War Riders! -Potential to becoming a fully patched member of the War Riders Guidelines and General Rules Honestly friends, we feel we shouldn't have to ask to much of our community for a postive experience. But here are some simple points to help promote that. The community will be rated 18+ This does not mean you have to be over 18 to join, it simply means that everyone in here is expected to deal with any mature topics that arise like adults. If you can't? Leave or be removed. Simple as that. RP/PvP griefing/trolling is not welcome here We as War Riders seriously frown on any sort of griefing or distasteful PvP, such as /spitting, flags of ownership, camping, or spamming. We respect our enemies in the Alliance, and do our best to promote as much of an enjoyable experience for them as we do for us. Bad Bloods will be removed A Bad Blood is anyone with a toxic attitude directly towards the War Riders, and will be removed instantly without hesitation. Proper manners and politeness are a given. Not much to say on this. Don't be a jerk. Be friendly and have fun! Warmode onAll War Rider RP will be in Warmode. If you wish to find us in the world, this is how to find us. Truthfully, this community is going to be a place for people to get to know the War Riders, and us to get to know you, in all of the settings that we enjoy fully. Here is a serverwide invite to our new community! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/P7J9nRdukKX?region=US&faction=Horde We hope to see you there, and to enjoy yourselves!Dumock23 2h
2h Stinkbombing Undercity Man there's going to be so many stink bombs thrown down there this yea- Well. *scratches head*Karmas8 2h
2h [A-PvE] <The Landless> is recruiting! <The Landless> is recruiting! Raiding Wednesday night 9:00pm EST/6pm server, Saturday night 10:30pm EST/7:30 server! Looking to fill out our ranks with DPS, particularly ranged with 345+ ilvl! We're looking for more laid-back players to do some heroic raiding and mythic plus! We're not trying to push cutting-edge mythic(subject to change), just learning and progressing. We love doing the usual dungeon/raid runs: transmogs, mounts, achievements. We like to do some casual PVP at times, even RP. We play other games, too, and would love to foster a community outside the game! Discord is available to join, and regularly active. Uldir Normal: 8/8 Heroic: 6/8 Feel free to contact us in-game or though bnet! Faldd/MattDamon#1451 Meoria/amai#1325 Blackstein/Mozic#11959Faldd4 2h
2h [H] Talisman is Recruiting! [Talisman] is a small guild made up of friends who are looking for a more casual experience in WoW. We understand that life and it’s responsibilities come first and not everyone can (or wants) to devote the time to accommodate a more hard-core style of play. We are mostly looking for like-minded people who log in on a regular basis and want to play with friends in a welcoming community. We prefer people who do not log in for just raid, but we do understand that life gets busy. We do NOT require people to raid and have quite a few members who do not raid. We want people to enjoy their time in game doing whatever they have the most fun doing. For those of us in guild who do want to raid, we like to progress and see content on an organized and competent, but casual level. If you are interested in raiding: Our normal raid times: Friday Night- 5pm server (8pm EST) (With the occasional Saturday night thrown in if people want) At the moment we are very tank and healer heavy with a wait list for raiding. We would love to have anyone join us, but be aware if you are wanting to raid tank or heal, you will need a dps offspec. If you would like more information, please contact me (Yayune) in game or any other officer online. We do ask that you fill out a short application on our website http://talisman.shivtr.com/ so we can get to know you better. After the application is submitted, I will contact you in-game for an interview.Valendra5 2h
3h Hallow’s End RP event! ——————————————————— Join <The Scarlet Rebirth> for a spoopy sleepover in Kharanos as we stake out the headless horseman Sunday night 8pm server time!( Oct. 21st) We will be on discord playing ‘Unsolved’ via rhythm bot and swapping our own stories. So come witch citizens, hunters , knights , shadow walkers , witches and cultists in disguise! Food and drinks and blankets will be served ! Feel free to dress down or make a pajama mog! Location: Kharanos(WRA) Time: 8pm (server) Discord: will be shared in group/raid www.thescarletrebirth.comLauve0 3h
3h (RP) The Sonnet of Hallow's End ((the following in an excerpt from the journal of Mage Zendarion, Poet)) The Sonnet of Hallow's End On casual trip to Elwynn I did find, My favorite Lion's Pride Inn set ablaze! A Goldshire matron in ghoul masquerade- asked me join in tandem fire brigade! After roofs extinguished t'was time to dine, On tricky treats and nougat bars I supped, but guts revolted and vomit comet up, And ruined the orphans costumed parade. Most horror-full holiday soul did I see? Headless Horseman o' plebian poetry. In seriousness, I noticed this fact grave: Masked children be prone to play'th mean. Unmasked behave'd all, so it would seem: Anonymity be spell 'o misbehave. ((now before any poetry know it alls came at me for not following iambic pentameter and strictly following the rules of sonnetry. (and there is ALWAYS one) ....please note the following: 1. I RP a BAD romantic poet... not a good one 2. The above sonnet is a hybrid of Petrarchan and Elizabethan sonnetry (a octet, a couplet and then a quatrain) kinda weird eh? Happy Hallow's End everyone!!!))Zendarion0 3h
3h [H] 13 Days of Hallow's End-TONIGHT! The following events are in no way associated with/provided by the Vol’kar Legion. Hello again, friends! If you'd like to help with the events, or add one of your events to the calendar, or just contact me for any other reason, my discord is Shay#4167. For the calendar of events, please see post 2. For Q&A, please see post 3. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take part in the polls below if you plan on/hope to attend events. It’ll help me with figuring out the best times and dates! Calendar invites will be created closer to the events as well. ... PRIZES: Steelbound Devourer Garn Nighthowl x 4 Coalfist Gronnling x 4 Inky black potions Various Darkmoon Potions Various Pets Darkmoon Daggermaw (500, enough for the mount!) Art Commissions ...and much more!Shaysinn17 3h
3h [H-RP/PVE] <House Ashbinder> Seeks you! House Ashbinder is just another noble house. Standard swamp of paperwork and petty insults. Usual minor titles and small control. However, it almost seems as though something... dark moves beneath it's polished sheen. On the surface, the patriarch and his inner circle appear no different than any other elf house. In fact, they blend in a little -too- well. If the Matriarch of House Sunbinder-- Lan'thelon's previous home-- is to be believed, her son is not the same man who was banished from Quel’thalas for refusing to take in the fel all those years ago. There's something different about him now. It's in the way he moves, the way he speaks, and even in the he way he looks. Something sinister. Rumors abound that Lan'thelon and his ilk are practicing dark, forbidden magics behind their perfectly constructed little curtain. That warlocks, blood mages, shadow priests and necromancers find their home in House Ashbinder's protective walls. But of course, those are just rumors! ...right? ---- Like dark magic? Like political RP? Need some good ol’ intrigue in your life? Wanna stomp around through the jungles of Zandalar and step in dinosaur poop with your friends all while avoiding the elephant in the room that asks "how did we even get here"? House Ashbinder might be the place for you. After Lan'thelon's official separation from his family due to ⁣irreconcilable differences, he has stepped out of the ashes and back into Silvermoon’s political sphere with a new name, allies, and purpose. House Ashbinder is doing something a little different than its other houserparts (see what I did there?). We are not a powerful family. We don't have large tracts of land, huge political sway, or hundreds of servants and handmaidens waiting on us hand and foot. We have no army, and nearly no protection. We're starting from the very bottom rung of the political game. Through trials and tribulations, through fire and hard work, we will -earn- our place among the Sin'dorei elite! Has your character had dreams of nobility, but no path toward it? Perhaps they're a practitioner of darker magics who wants somewhere to work in peace where they know they will be respected and assisted in their endeavors. In either case, House Ashbinder may provide you with the experience you're looking for. Some things we offer for characters: Research & Education: Further your studies into your own field with the help of other members. House Ashbinder encourages members to take an active role in experimentation and publishing one's work for the greater public. For those seeking either a mentor or apprentice they may find one here. We are seeking mentors AND students! Expeditions & Missions: In the same vein as research, we seek to advance magic in a more hands-on approach. Travel to distant lands in search of relics or ancient information. In a world brimming with magic, you'll never know what will happen next. Diplomacy: Between the many factions of BfA and the political landscape of Quel'thalas, there are friends, enemies, and everything in-between around every corner. Along with the aforementioned, we also offer trials and progression paths for characters so they truly feel as though they are gaining something with everything they do here. Character progression is our main and most important goal, and we're here to help you achieve whatever goals you may have set. House Ashbinder is a small guild with close friends that seeks to expand outward only as much as the story allows. We are not a super-guild, nor do we have any intention of becoming one. That being said, that means it's on YOU to initiate the RP you want to see, and communicate the types of stories you want to be a part of. We are not here to push a narrative that you can never interact with, or tell a story that you can never participate in. We’re looking for creative, motivated minds that want to build a world for all of us to play in. Here at House Ashbinder, we value the safety and comfort of all of our players. Homophobia, racism, bigotry and other toxic behavior will result in an immediate removal from our guild. Characters with these mindsets will not fit into our theme, sorry. Additionally, consent is at the crux of everything we do. There are, naturally, dark themes present in this guild, and no character or player will be asked or required to participate in anything they are not comfortable with. This extends to non-guild members as well. Got any questions? Wanna join up and see what we're all about? Send a PM to any of the people listed below, or hop into our community discord! Both IC and OOC interviews are required to join our guild. YES we are looking for alliances! Contacts: Lanthellon, Liadrell, Ralera, Cerandron Discord: ⁣https://discord.gg/fWSAkQN Website:https://ashbinder-wra.tumblr.com/Liadrell44 3h
4h [H] Oct. 20th: The TTT's 5th Anniversary Bash WHAT: The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe's 5 year anniversary "Big Bash"! WHEN: October 20th, starting at 5:45 PM server time and going till past 11! WHERE: Caer Darrow, Western Plaguelands WHO: You! WHY: Because we love you! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Five years ago, on the third Friday of the October of that year, the Tirisfal Theatre Troupe made our debut at Razor Hill with the propoganda comedy "Hellsqueal: The True Warchief's Tale"! Ever since then, each October, we have celebrated every passing year of performing excellence by bringing you, the community that made us who we are, a fantastic evening stuffed with activities and prizes nestled in the spirit of Hallow's End! While last year saw an end to this tradition, we wanted to bring it back for our half-a-decade mark on the world! The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe's Big Hallow's End Bash is back, and we're returning to the haunted isle of Caer Darrow for another night of fun, competition, and theatrical delights! So turn off war mode and make your way over for the opening ceremonies at the gates of Caer Darrow at 5:45 PM, and get ready for a night you won't soon forget! Here's just a few of the wonderful activities we have planned for you! UN-LIVE MUSIC Throughout the night, our esteemed DJ of the Damned will be pumping out the slaughtermatic volume to keep you alive through it all! A link will be provided to our live stream, where you can tune in for some ghoulishly good tunes, and the dance floor will be present for those who want to get their groove on, make new friends, or just partake in the wild antics that shaking one's groove thing tends to incur! CASTLE OF CRITTER CARNAGE: PET BATTLE TOURNEY! Once the events start at 6, sign up for this special pet battle tournament, where the rules will change every round, and special conditions must be met! This is a unique challenge, so having a variety of level 25 pets is a must! The rewards for winning the tournament, however, are grand indeed, from piles of gold to rare battle pets, and even an exhibition match with this year's Troupe Tamer Champion! More information at the link below! http://thetirisfaltheatretroupe.tumblr.com/post/178875530504/event-spotlight-castle-of-critter-carnage THE DIRE DOCKS OF DEATH - TALES FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE The boat leaks, the dock creaks, and all throughout the stillness of the lake, the only words that ripple the surface of the waves are those of the storyteller, regaling tales from the plaguelands, and the harrowing events that transpired during the reign of the Scourge. This will go on most of the evening, so stop by when you have time, and listen well, for what you learn may just save your life... THE TREASURE DEMON'S HOARD! FOR THE HOARD! Rumor has it that when the Legion was driven back, wyrmtongue demons found this isle and began stashing their valuables here in lieu of their demonic masters fall! Perhaps throughout the night, some lucky partygoers will happen upon these crafty little scavengers and take their treasures for themselves... (Cont.)Atos24 4h
4h [H] The Kagh'hsk Challenges - Oct 19th & 20th The Kagh'hsk Challenge The Kagh'hsk [KAH-GUH-HES-KUH] is a term derived of two orcish words; 'Kagh' meaning 'Run' and 'Hsk' meaning 'battle. A run battle meant a foot race between two or more clans, often completed during a Kosh'harg Festival. The tradition of the clans coming together has long since faded though the spirit of Kosh'harg still lingers on in the Horde today. The Stormhowl Clan has been working to bring such events back to the modern Horde. Though still reserving the possibility for biannual festivals, such as the Kosh'harg itself, the Kagh'hsk Challenge will exist as a once a month, two day event, in which members of the Horde or Horde-neutral communities, be it groups or individuals, come together to compete in a variety of activities. The first day will host the minor games while the second day has the main Kagh'hsk obstacle course and feast before announcing the winners. Please note that the Kagh'hsk is non-canonical and was initially made up to bring Orclympics style events to the Horde. The Challenges The Kagh'hsk will be hosted in a new location every month and its challenges will be based on the region it's in. It will feature activities primarily based on real life strongman, lumberjack, martial Arts and other similar competitions. The main event will be a course that will be broken down into several sections, each one having its own obstacles to overcome. Generally we use a D4 based system where the higher number wins. No armor or weapons, just tabards and banners. Pants optional for some events. Awards Where it stands the Stormhowl Clan will be providing the awards. Kagh'hsk Champion $10 Pet of their choice Character Art done by Vuraka 25,000 gold Spirit of the Kagh'hsk Character Art done by Vuraka 15,000 Mini-Game Winners First: 10,000g Second: 7,500g Third: 5,000g Misc Awards A variety of themed based awards will be given out at each Kosh'harg for different things. These are worth 2,500g each. How Do I Get Involved? We welcome competitors and observers alike to come and enjoy the events. If you want to participate or observe, then send an in-game mail to Vuraka, currently the only contact for the Kagh'hsk, stating your intention so that I can invite you to the event itself. If you'd like to help plan the events then please do the same as above. I'd prefer guild leaders over individuals to help in the development process. Also, I'll use this section to shout out to the Wolfmane Tribe and the many groups and individuals who have hosted all sorts of festivals, challenges and competitions that sparked the initial Kagh'hsk in summer of '17. You all helped inspire the development of the Kagh'hsk which was a surprising success. Next Challenge Date: Oct 19th and 20th Time: 4pm st Theme: Hallow's End / Holiday Competition Location: Gilneas, Keel Harbor on first night, Duskhaven on the second night. Events: Bobbing for Apples (diving game), Sno-Boo Busters (Throwing game), Pumpkin Pull (team event). Bonus event: Pumpkin Carve (free for all carving of the large pumpkin). Obstacle Course: 8 obstacles Original Post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757995714?page=1Vuraka12 4h
5h Community Seeking More Friends <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> Is the name of our community. We are very small and close-knit but want to expand to many more, and make new friends. We are about making lifelong friends. We are seeking people who want a permanent home. Those who don't want to play alone and enjoy the company of new friends! We like those who are active in discord and show up to our events! People who want to join us cross-realm are accepted as well. Invite link to community: https://blizzard.com/invite/VjPmxeYs4Jr All are accepted to the community. Although to get into the guilds you need to app. Thank you. <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> is an alliance guild on US Stormrage. Right now the guild is more social and casual. We do warfronts together, Mythic+'s and World Quests and the occasional WPVP and battlegrounds. We would like to raid but need more raiders to complete our group! Websites for more info: https://rainbowcupcakecrusaders.enjin.com/ <Sign Of the Emissary> is our horde RP guild on US Moon Guard. We have a themed guild with a unique story-line. We are currently all leveling up, and running low level dungeons together and Role playing our characters getting to know each other. We intend to eventually be doing arena's and rated battlegrounds together. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769337252 <Sign of the Emissary> Will also be a guild, in classic. On a pvp realm to be determined. We will be a raid progression guild. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary/classic If any of this sounds interesting to you. Please don't hesitate to contact, or fill out an app. Battle.net ID: Noxshade#11897 Discord ID: Luxastra#2294Luxastra5 5h
5h [H] <Disappointment> recruiting all H/Mythic! Thank you for your interest in <Disappointment>! We're a newly formed semi-hardcore Horde-side raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. <Disappointment> is composed of a group of like-minded raiders intent on progressing through end-game content at a competitive, but still enjoyable pace. We pride ourselves on a fun atmosphere, while staying true to our roots and downing bosses or raising our io scores. If we're not having fun, we're doing it wrong, but if we're not killing bosses - we're still doing it wrong. Though currently rather small, our current members are made up of seasoned raiders, whom have all experienced Heroic Uldir content, Mythic Antorus, and Mythic Tomb. As we are somewhat fresh, <Disappointment> is still looking for basically everything to fill our core roster. We are searching for exceptional players with a can-do attitude, as well as abilities to grasp mechanics, play with a team, and make sure they are constantly improving with their class. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday 6-9 PM server Thursday 6-9 PM server Sunday 6-9 PM server ***please note Sundays are farm nights, while Tues/Thurs are progression*** We are currently recruiting: Healers (Holy Priest, Hpal, Rdruid, Rshaman) Melee DPS (anything and everything) Ranged DPS (anything and everything) Raiding Application: https://tinyurl.com/disappointapp WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/Disappointment If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please feel free to contact either WereCorgi#1310 or clokwerk#1142 via Btag.Anjalline10 5h
6h [H] Looking For RP & PvE or PvE Guild Hello! I am Dwidfig! While my main time in this game is mostly spent on the Alliance side of things, I have been interested in trying to join a guild on Horde side as well. It may be something that would be overbearing, but I want to definitely try to find a Horde guild. Once I get to max level on most characters, I've usually resorted to running mythic+ and raids with guild mates on Alliance side, but I have not been able to do that on Horde side for the easy fact that I do not know many people who even have Horde characters. So I've come here in hopes to find a friendly community of Horde players, willing to help out a fellow WrA member find another home. Thanks!Dwidfig1 6h
6h [H-RP Cult] Children of Virtue is recruiting! “You there! Do you believe that there are truly good things in this world? Things that can bring you all the joy, happiness and passion that life has to offer?” The man, dressed in white, offers his hand to a Forsaken woman that looks like she has seen a lot of terrible things in her time. “Have you been seeking that missing piece? That one thing that could make it alright? Yes, yes of course you have. Let us help you find it.” He hands her a piece of metal, it is a sunburst. “With us, you can find what you are looking for. People that will look with you, and best of all we can show you the good in the world that you have been seeking.” The forsaken is led away, the man's arm around her back while he whispers into her ear. Another man in the same robe and pin shouts from behind you, “Seek the power of the Light! Join the Children of Virtue!” --- Who we are: We are a cult-themed Roleplay guild on the Horde side of Wyrmrest Accord What we do: Casual and dicemaster event-based Roleplay mostly in the evening Who we are looking for: Mature RPers looking to RP darker themes, that don’t take themselves too seriously. Our application process: Apply online at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdJRXdpQGR How to get more information: Contact me in game at Dawnwalker#11441, or on discord at Jorue#5683Lannier16 6h
6h LF Tarot readers http://imgur.com/a/7yc4B Greetings and salutations, passerby, After a stroke of luck one day while smoking my pipe at the Harbor, I was able to procure a large shipment of Arrakoan tarot cards from Draenor before they were tossed overboard. Shockingly I found that Charys Yserian at Ancient Curios is able to decipher many of them, but I am in desperate need of more help as I believe they could contain quite strong enchantments. If you or someone you know may be skilled in auguring, prophesy or tarot, please drop in at Ancient Curios! I will pay promptly for your assistance in gold coin. (( I made a 180 tarot card reader with GHI addon, and now am in the process of coding all sorts of readings into them. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, either IC or OOC, hit me up. There's 5.8 million possible combinations, so I've got my hands full.... and will pay gold for readings! ))Multy11 6h
7h [RP-A] The Ardent Circle Recruitment is currently closed!! But we're always welcome to engaging with RPers from all over! The Ardent Circle, a heavy RP guild here on WRA, is a knightly order of fellows and champions that is sworn to protect and defend the Alliance, its people, and their way of life. ... The Circle looks after the villages, settlements, and borders of the southern Eastern Kingdoms - keeping watch on the Alliance's nearby enemies, assisting magistrates to dispense justice, procuring relief and aid to settlements in desperate need, investigating crimes and crises, and countless other efforts, including assisting its allies across the world when called upon! It's important to note that the Ardent Circle isn't like any traditional army, and they don't use any strict military structure to organize themselves, either. If you're looking to get in touch, you can reach out here, or through Discord at: Silvertongue#5400, or via Battletag, at Silvertongue#1378. ... Players seeking a heavy RP guild that offers engaging opportunities for all sorts, without enforcing the strict and overburdening military structure often found in combat focused guilds. Mature players with a hunger for immersive, engaging story, and realism driven boundaries. Characters that are actively seeking to aid the Alliance. Regardless of race or class, most characters with legitimate intentions to support that cause will have no issue finding a place in the Circle! ... Frequent, long running RP storylines and campaigns, shorter bite sized campaigns, and constant casual RP. A well structured environment with clear goals, and a dedication to detail and efficiency. An environment free of OOC drama. A chance for your character to have equal say in most matters through the use of a council, instead of the traditional top down military/officer structure. A chance for eager storytellers to engage and hone their craft. Use of a well crafted system for engagement, including a full blown market where players can earn a currency from our events and RP, and exchange it for items, perks, abilities, and followers.... The Ardent Circle hosts events all throughout the week, and also on weekends, typically starting around 5/5:30 pm server time. Not all dungeon masters, or stories, however, may follow that time frame, but let us know what your availability is and we'll be sure to work out what we can. No application required; no website registration required; but we do -strongly- encourage joining the Guild Discord for out of game RP opportunities, announcements, and keeping in touch with other guild members for coordination!... The War Currency system offers rewards for activity and engagement throughout the week, where killing enemies, completing objectives, attending events/mini-events, and hosting events, each awards a share of Silver Lions. This currency can be traded and exchanged for a wide variety of items, abilities, followers, and other nifty nick nacks that can be employed during events.... Whether they're bite sized mini-events and one off stories throughout the week, or nine month campaigns, the Ardent Circle offers near endless opportunities for characters to drive deep into legendary adventures, and carve out a legacy for themselves. For events, we use a simplified D20 system, which anyone can dive into without any complex character creation sheets, or the need to constantly reference stat sheets. Our events run anywhere from an hour and a half, to three hours, but we also have larger campaigns which boast twenty four hour climax events where multiple DMs will offer non-stop roleplay events across a span of multiple days. For a complete list of the campaign/story summaries, check out the Ardent Circle's website!Vanforth105 7h
7h [H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises Updated October 15th! A stylish young goblin lady stands with a hand on her hip and a wicked gleam in her almond shaped eyes as she speaks: Tired of the following in your guild's... -Narrow race/class/occupational restrictions? -Leadership that treats your character more like a prop than a person? -Stand-offish and cliquey members? -Infrequent and/or repetitive events/plots? Then come check out <Firebrand Enterprises>! All races, classes, levels and character types welcome! If you've got a talent that allows you to turn a profit and you're a reasonable (enough) adult, Boss Lady V'll try to find a way to get you in on the action. We've got Orcs! We've got Elves! We've got Trolls! We've got Pandaren and Undead! All in occupations ranging from mercenary work to entertainment to racing. Boss Lady and the rest of us in the guild are interested in providing you with the contacts, the scenarios, and the events you need to realize your character's story arcs and help them grow in the direction you want. Merchant looking to expand his business? Mercenary looking for revenge on behalf of her lost lover? Criminal wanting to go legit, but finding the lure of their old ways increasingly difficult to resist? We can help, but you have to let us know! Roleplaying events happen regularly and are likewise varied. Your character can be dealing with elementals in the Firelands one day, fighting pirates in Booty Bay the next, then spend the weekend relaxing at the spa with your coworkers before attending an exclusive party with music provided by our amazing DJ, Spetz. Does that all sound like fun? Then flag one of our characters down and engage in a friendly chat. See if you like it. Then go see one our guild leaders: Boss Lady (Veendell in game), Megahes, Narkyssa, or Ashagar (who I'm told does indeed actually exist). Also, don't forget to tell them Tamani sent you. I'm not just a member, I'm *HEAD OF PUBLICITY* and get paid a big fat bonus for promoting the guild and drawing in new members! Plus I told them you'd join, and you wouldn't want to make me a liar, would you? *** She flashes you a last, teasing grin before handing out the promotional materials: Firebrand Enterprises is a commercial venture created to finance a variety of projects. Owned and operated by V, the company is looking for investment opportunities as well as employees in a variety of fields at various skill levels. "Your Future is Our Business." We are not race or class restricted in any way but your character must be able to work for a goblin who's main interest is making gold and succeeding in business. Current PvE projects include starting a casual raid team on weekend afternoons with the help of two other guilds and running battlegrounds. Current storylines * An intricate, layered alchemical and magical project. * Various stories involving the research, commercial and security branches of the company. * An elemental conundrum. A medium roleplaying guild, Firebrand runs weekly events and will mostly focus on stories. Using a /roll 20 based combat system to resolve story conflicts, we're looking for players over the age of 20 who use Discord. If you have more questions, you can contact Vee#8400 or Narky#4086 via Discord, Veendell (two L's) or Narkyssa ingame. To apply, read the regulations page. If those suit you, an in-character interview is required, to ensure that both you and your character will fit in and enjoy your time with us. Then you can either contact Makagra#8064 (Malvaka ingame) or fill out an application https://tinyurl.com/FirebrandApp and we'll contact you.Veendel80 7h
7h The Wyrmrest Name Archive 2 I've had to make a part two a little early due to some poor planning. I honestly had no idea how big this would get. Version 1.0: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760805918 Version 1.5: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760966421 List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) Names Available For Trade [027] Aariaani [027] Aerindei [142] Aethelstad [027] Alaelee [080] Alaskas [042] Albarino [001] Aliah [132] Amadis [138] Amai [097] Amends [041] Amoroq [145] Andira [150] Arielynn [115] Arluelle [047] Armaments [029] Augustinia [098] Ba [047] Badger [033] Balance [080] Barricade [069] Batso [085] Bearmane [056] Bethie [001] Bhalmir [001] Bheldar [080] Biome [116] Birdwatcher [091] Bixxa [085] Blackhide [128] Blackmoon [115] Bleat [099] Blightboar [069] Blighthead [079] Bloodknight [116] Bluebirds [068] Bonestrider [069] Bonksy [028] Breezy [114] Briana [080] Britania [010] Burst [019] Callum [003] Carmine [019] Cedar [114] Celise [069] Ceredwin [028] Cheetor [083] Cheren [114] Chu [138] Chump [114] Cindia [047] Citadel [033] Claudine [098] Cong [138] Cooler [083] Corin [114] Corina [116] Cranes [040] Crixus [018] Cynic [028] Dad [040] Dantanius [021] Dawnborne [021] Dawnforged [003] Daxter [033] Demonologist [080] Depressive [060] Devilish [015] Dhampyr [051] Dieroller [047] Dreamside [001] Eleanour [023] Ellisethe [080] Eluno [150] Elyanie [002] Embertotem [021] Empiresun [018] Empress [003] Er [079] Erp [001] Erysa [145] Esser [009] Fantine [009] Fatalism [114] Ferali [023] Finnegan [080] Fireflight [069] Fjarnskagglr [069] Freki [132] Frolic [073] Fyja [056] Fynn [114] Gana [079] Gardener [030] Gavinald [056] Gayle [098] Gei [040] Geika [001] Ghalahad [057] Gillman [073] Gishan [033] Glitter [021] Goldunk [030] Gorax [115] Gote [028] Grannie [057] Greenskull [042] Grigio [001] Guhb [098] Gui [114] Gwinda [114] Gwyneth [098] Hang [054] Hellion [085] Highhorn [028] Hind [114] Holli [050] Honeydew [062] Hooter [001] Horuz [128] Howl [060] Huggle [001] Hurain [083] Iele [001] Ilumia [021] Ivorystorm [098] Ja [020] Jack [021] Jadepriest [021] Jadeweaver [120] Jase [068] Jezahbell [138] Juke [097] Jurisdiction [083] Kaden [098] Kao [030] Karnor [056] Keeper [069] Kerridwen [140] Khael [040] Kishala [142] Kjeld [090] Knox [097] Kodex [138] Kratos [040] Krokodil [138] Kuk [098] Kung [028] Kup [053] Lament [021] Lavabender [145] Lavian [100] Link [115] Llothia [030] Lorthiras [083] Lowry [034] Luckydo [132] Lumina [115] Luminant [001] Lunili [036] Lupercus [108] Mason [098] Matosapa [033] Mandie [069] Marn [098] Merchant [115] Meridia [150] Milani [027] Mishtah [132] Mistral [021] Misttotem [001] Mogaz [001] Moggun [084] Mongoose [145] Monika [140] Mordoth [056] Mossy [019] Muddy [091] Mylune [115] Nielthende [033] Nightborne [115] Nimtaesha [145] Nio [056] Netty [060] Neurotic [056] Nutmeg [028] Oaf [019] Ode [110] Ogdoad [115] Okie [114] Olga [056] Oracle [098] Pa [056] Peace [079] Peon [116] Pillows [068] Pixipockets [060] Plasma [060] Puny [098] Qiong [051] Quickie [132] Ramses [001] Ranakra [028] Rattrap [047] Ravenholdt [117] Rayneclaw [056] Reef [002] Requiescat [002] Rescuer [069] Rikkette [036] Rivet [098] Rong [115] Ruaali [021] Rubystorm [115] Ruelara [028] Rung [098] Sale [057] Salvador [069] Samura [098] Sao [018] Scholar [073] Semara [041] Sevika [068] Shadowkeeper [115] Shadrella [030] Shattan [080] Shinobi [098] Shuang [124] Silva [044] Simmons [090] Sinister [114] Sinji [030] Skraggor [030] Skrom [028] Slap [001] Smyte [001] Somi [056] Speaker [056] Sprinkle [042] Spumante [138] Spy [057] Steadman [116] Storks [098] Suan [060] Supernova [116] Swans [076] Sweep [116] Syds [033] Tactical [084] Tale [098] Tan [028] Tarn [115] Thalyssra [019] Theodora [028] Thrust [023] Thunderchin [151] Thuzad [030] Tichula [098] To [042] Torrontes [128] Toucan [002] Track [098] Traveler [069] Trogg [002] Troy [098] Tsu [114] Tucker [098] Tun [132] Ulfgar [145] Vampy [124] Vergil [041] Verion [042] Vermentino [083] Vogel [021] Voidbender [021] Voidsun [021] Voidrocket [080] Wai [001] Waia [098] Wardancer [021] Warmongering [047] Wolfsteel [028] Wrecker [098] Yan [091] Yeui [116] Ynk [142] Yogra [145] Yuel [091] Yunni [001] Zairria [150] Zariea [098] Zhe [098] Zhuai [098] Zhui [033] Zidane [098] Zou [146] Zouchin [001] ZulakaniCannibal136 7h
7h [A & H RP] Quilen & Cloud Teahouse ... "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." ... ... This month's menu features roasted barley tea (with Yak Butter provided by Zhuona so we can serve it in the traditional Kun Lai style). Aged Ginseng tea is another Autumn treat. MENU: tinyurl.com/QCfallmenu ... What is it? An irregularly scheduled opportunity for informal IC socializing as a bit of variety from the tavern hubs. Come when you want & leave when you need to. Come as a group or come individually: race, class and guild affiliation don't matter. The exact location of the teahouse is flexible. We'll start off in the smaller unnamed tavern that is on the west side (closer to the river & the pet battle master). If things get crowded we'll move to the nearby outside seating area. In that case look for the Sky Lantern (pet) flying above our steep master. How does this work OOC ? Mistfall Village is not officially a sanctuary, but we will be treating it as such for IC purposes. Amiable chars of any affiliation are welcome to attend. However, due to temporary staff shortages you'll need to bring your own Pandaren-speaking translator or make other arrangements. The philosophy of the Quilen & Cloud Teahouse (and of the Bronze Talons both IC & OOC) is consistent with the spirit of jihui - that the game is won only when all players are happy with the outcome. Please be respectful OOC of other people's RP style and immersion preferences, and IC behave with the same sort of decorum that would be expected inside a restaurant in RL. When possible we offer “real” beverages so that people can use the drinking animations IC. But this is about sharing a bit of traditional Pandaren culture, not to turn a profit. Whether it's something tradeable or simply a bit of emoting everything is offered without charge. A bowl for tips will be next to the crane figurine on the counter. Jihui We've worked out a "house rules" version of Jihui that is consistent with the few clues available in lore. It is flexible enough for a small group to play, as well as the typical 2-player game. Why Sunday nights at 8 ? The Wanderer’s Festival is the closest Blizzard comes to an official celebration of the Pandaren elders. It's low-key and local but we get it once a week instead of once a year like the Lunar Festival. It happens twice every Sunday evening – 9 PM and 11 PM server at Turtle Beach. "Slow down. Life is meant to be savored." We won't be hosting every Sunday – too much other RP to enjoy :) At first we're shooting for once a month. More often (or other times during the week) by negotiation. Same goes for catering functions at other locations, or providing some interactive ambience as an IC background for other groups' scripted RP events. Map & IC tales available at the Bronze Talons blog ( https://bronzetalons.wordpress.com )Kunboket116 7h
8h [H] Selling +10 Carries and AotC! Epoch is now open for business, selling weekly keystone completions and Heroic Uldir. If you're interested, please contact me either in-game (Atraeus#11128) or through Discord (Atrayen#1511) to arrange either carry. All carries purchased with gold and all carriers from on-server!Lilithyra6 8h
8h [H] 364 H-priest LF raiding guild I am looking for a raiding guild that raids at or after 7pm server. Most guilds I see start much earlier. I'd prefer weekends but can commit weekdays also. I have many friends who have either left the game or stopped raiding, so my ultimate goal is to find a raid team built of friends who can be serious enough to progress yet still laugh at the random moments throughout. I am currently 5/8 H uld and would at least like a team that can do AOTC. I've looked high and low but each guild I find seems to either raid way too many nights or raid way too early so if you have a progression guild that raids around 7 (or later) server please let me know!Laerwin1 8h
8h RP Event - Club Night Owl Club Night Owl is a dance club that hosts monthly events at The Howling Owl, just upstairs from the rustic coffee shop! Hosted by Saeil Moonblade and Orlando Alleandruin. There will be bartenders serving drinks and Saeil will be providing music as DJ Moonblade! When: Friday, October 19th, 6PM WrA server time Location: Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms We will be in the upstairs of the tavern, the biggest building! All races and factions are welcome! Feel free to be festive and wear your Hallow’s End costume! Please feel free to join our Discord server to keep up with future events! https://discord.gg/yRfaFqu If you'd like a calander invite, please reply with your in game name! Or feel free to just show up! Full flyer is at: tinyurl.com/OctClubNightOwlAlarís8 8h
9h [A] How about a Halloween party? More specifically, a 'Hallow's End' party? More specifically, a masquerade type event where you don your best gown/suit or set of armor, put on one of the masks offered this season, and have a grand ol' time? This isn't a guild event, or an advertisement for something. I just thought it'd be fun, and wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. It could be set in that little area of Upton Borough with the bar and the firepit lounge, maybe extended to Cafe Cupola? If something like this is already going on, I didn't see a thread for it in the first handful of pages. If this is an event for Halloween, would someone please kindly point me in the direction of the details? Or if it's not, maybe we could make it an event? More details, or perhaps a delete request, to come.Shenalla1 9h
9h Those Old Artifact Skins We have earned those skins. I say they should be free to mog over. It's not the gold, it's the principle, man...Killingfield3 9h
9h The Horde Guild Directory(Seeks Guilds!) I've seen a ton of posts from new players/returning players/new to the realm/etc people looking for guilds Horde side. I do not, however, see a Horde guild directory anywhere. (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) So, I figured we should get one going! (For Alliance, please see here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842 I am taking ideas from this thread as well, so please know all credit goes to Jaeysa) ... Please try to keep it short and sweet so we can post as many guilds as possible! If we run out of room, I'll make another thread that can be referred to later. Thanks for the cooperation everyone! Also, feel free to request a sticky. I'll be updating this multiple times a day, every day.Shaysinn40 9h
10h Scarlets & Hallow’s End community event! ***Every year King Greymane graces us with his presence. Motivating us to cast our fears into the fire. And every year great evil arises to thwart our hope. We must find a way to dispatch this evil! The headless horseman takes to the skies and rides above us. Raining fire and terror on our citizens. The wayward scarlet is cursed and confused ; believing that we are all dead and he is yet still the one and only alive. I feel a personal responsibility for this soul to be put to rest. Stay the night with me and defend our Alliance towns and push back the horseman’s advances. I believe - *** The countess puts down her quill with a woeful sigh. She pinches the bridge of her nose. “Be damn this dreadful eve, the time of the horseman.” As if the ghosts of the dreary midnight hour could here her; the candle suddenly flickers out and the wind howls as if crying for release or mayhaps more souls. The countess looks about the now unlit room; blank in all its darkness. She was perplexed- but how? There were no windows in the underground of Kharanos’ inn... ——————————————————— Join <The Scarlet Rebirth> for a spoopy sleepover in Kharanos Sunday night 8pm server time! We will be on discord playing ‘Unsolved’ via rhythm bot and swapping our own stories. So come witch citizens, hunters , knights , shadow walkers , witches and cultists in disguise! Food and drinks and blankets will be served ! Feel free to dress down or make a pajama mog! Location: Kharanos(WRA) Time: 8pm (server) Discord: will be shared in group/raid www.thescarletrebirth.comLauve0 10h
10h !!!RP Events -- October 2018!!! Please include the following information in your post. --- Faction: ((Horde, Alliance, cross-faction)) Date and time: ((Please use server time!)) Location: ((Please be as specific as possible)) Hosted by: ((Your guild or community)) Description: ((All other information goes here)) RSVP? ((If participants need to request an invite)) Warmode: ((On or Off)) --- Here's last month's thread, if you wish to access it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767629215 OFF-SITE WRA EVENT CALENDARS Events Around Azeroth Calendar http://warcraftisastage.tumblr.com/seeevent Wyrmrest Accord Roleplayers Network Calendar https://wrarp.enjin.com/eventsMorrowveil18 10h
10h Difficulty finding a good Alliance Guild Hello Wyrmrest Accord. I'm returning after a two year break and I'm finding it very difficult to find an active guild to join. Every guild I check by doing a /who returns less than 10 people. And that's at different times of day. The guild finder seems useless. Every guild I look for that I found there usually comes up with zero results. Most of the guilds who advertise in SW have 5 or less people online. What I'm looking for is an Alliance guild with more than 10 people online who is active and friendly and doesn't just invite 50 random people a day. I'm in the PST time zone. I started over from scratch so I'm leveling up again. If you can recommend your guild, please let me know. Thank you.Krellthor12 10h
11h [H-RP] Yingsu Village: Wyrmrest Accord Yīngsù Village lies hidden in the mountains of Pandaria, South of Kun Lai, West of the Jade Forest, and North of the Valley of the Four Winds. It is a rocky, windswept and remote place, where few crops grow and the nights are cold. Like rubbish blown in the wind, drifters, thieves and renegades have made their way to the Village over the centuries, and calling it their home. To survive, they offer their services, ever discreetly, to the towns and cities below, trading knife-work and smuggling for rice and solitude. Whether by birth or adoption, the inhabitants of this secret place are members of a family. A family with customs, which must be obeyed, for the safety of the town and its people. For life in Yīngsù Village is frail and fleeting, but made stronger by bonds of blood and deed. ________________________ Yīngsù Village is a year and a half old now, and though we weathered the usual "end of expac slump," we've come out stronger for it. We're a roleplay guild on Hordeside Wryrmest Accord, devoted interpersonal story, based on themes of interdependence, honor, crime and ethics. We are inspired loosely by legends of Ninja and Brigand villages in Japan and throughout Asia, who were said to have eked out a living in remote, barren places, and survived by the sword and subterfuge when they could not grow enough food or command enough respect. We welcome mature, even-keeled roleplayers who have a strong distinction between In-Character and Out-Of-Character, who are willing to engage in stories that explore the hearts and minds of criminals, good and bad. Our goal is to present players with challenging, morally difficult situations, and to reward them with an impactful, emotional payoff. With a strong “Play to Lose” mentality, we recognize that the best tales often have sad endings, but are more memorable for it, and that power comes at a great cost. We have a low-key, friendly OOC culture and have a robust sense of humor. We run weekly tavern nights, at least bi-weekly "crime nights" (official RP events), and both players and staff are allowed to run their own events, so long as they loosely adhere to the guild's theme. For information and for our application form, visit our website: https://yingsuvillage.wordpress.com/Yutang12 11h
12h [H - Event, Oct 20th] Trick or Tease The Succulent Tart is excited to invite you all to our annual Hallow’s End Boolesque Show: ‘Trick or Tease’! Join us for an evening filled with thrills, chills and frills that will include amazing performances, a free raffle, a costume contest, card readings, themed drinks, and free ‘trick or tease’ gifts for all! When: Saturday, October 20th Doors open at 6pm WrA Show beings at 6:30pm *Contest to follow, Raffles throughout the entire evening!* *Card readings, ‘Trick or Tease’, and bar will be opened before and after the show!* Where: Thalassian Pass, Ghostlands (Between the Ghostlands & the Eastern Plaguelands (47:87) *Summons will be available, whisper a member of ‘Succulent Tart’ for an invite!* Who: Wyrmrest Accord - Horde OTHER SERVERS AND ALLIANCE WELCOME CROSSRP WILL BE USED! *However you must be WrA Horde to be eligible for prizes unless otherwise stated!* *Check our link below to find our Tart community!* Free Raffle: We’ll have a guestbook signing for a free raffle drawn throughout the evening for a chance to win some awesome pets, toys, mounts and character art! *The website will be announced throughout the evening.* **You must be present to win!** Trick or tease: Will you be tricked or will you be teased? Find Orliando or Saeil before or after the show to get your FREE gift! It could be a fun pet or toy ….or it could be completely useless crap! Only one way to find out! *Limit one/person please, WrA Horde only* Costume Contest: Come dressed in your best Hallow’s End costumes for a chance to win some amazing prizes! The contest will begin immediately after the performances. No rules, come dressed as you please! The use of toys/pets/potions/etc is also welcome! Prizes TBA in a separate post on our tumblr you can find at the link below, character art will be one of the prizes! Card Readings: These will take place before and after the show only with the lovely Andjela! *Donations accepted* Please visit the link below to see our official flyer, we'll also be posting a list of prizes soon! Flyer: https://tinyurl.com/sthallowsendGabbrialla14 12h
13h [A] Experienced rSham LF casual raid team Hello! I am currently looking for a casual, one-or-two-day a week raid team to get in my raiding fix for this expansion. I am an ex-mythic raider-- last expansion I dabbled in M Nighthold, and continued on to down M Avatar in Tomb before I swore off "hardcore" raiding for the foreseeable future. I mainly mention this to support my general competency in a raid environment. For the moment, I am looking for a laid-back team in either normal or heroic; early mythic bosses near the end of the tier pending progression are fine as well. I am not looking to leave my current guild. This is an active RP character, but I would attend every raid and treat ya'll as an extension of my community. I intend to have another healing class ready by next tier as I am unhappy with the state of resto shamans (that is, unless they fix us). Still, I have been playing this spec since Burning Crusade and I am still effective. I'm just not having as much fun as I used to. :) Please reach out if you'd like to chat. In-game: Pleo Battle Tag: trash cat#11587 Discord: trash cat#3961Pleo1 13h
15h [H-RP-PvP] The Vol'kar Legion ... The Vol'kar Legion is a special operations regiment within the Horde military. It was forged shortly after the Siege of Orgrimmar to replace the nefarious Kor'kron Legion, and to help promote total assimilation, to discourage the "master-race" ideals within the Horde. More importantly, it allows any race within its ranks so long as they call themselves a son or daughter of the Horde (if it is lore friendly, of course!). While disapproving of what the Kor'kron underneath the young Hellscream's rule stood for, the Vol'kar serves in very similar fashion. Their missions, plainly, are: 1) Protect the Warchief, 2) Enforce their command, 3) Defend the Horde in its entirety, including all of its lands, holdings, and stakes, and carry out any will made by the Warchief, 4) To never, ever forget the Siege. ... PREMISE/HISTORY (As of January 2018) The triumphant heroes of the Horde returned from Argus, securing the safety and freedom of not just the Horde, but Azeroth itself. Over the course of the Third Legion War, the Vol’kar have risen through the ranks of the Horde, faithfully serving, and proving themselves to be one of the finest units that the Banshee Queen commands. Battle-hardened, and well tested, not even the forces of Dark Titans may halt them in their advance. Several post-Legion campaigns and missions later, all of the soldiers within the Vol’kar are uncertain of what the Horde may turn to. Only time may tell what might become of the red banner, now being led by The Dark Lady, Sylvanas Windrunner. NOW (As of June, August 2018) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aItgO5l8b4 ... - An excerpt from the command relay, given to each and every Legionnaire as the War of the Thorns commenced. Time for talk is over. The Burning Legion has been defeated. The Old Gods have been dissuaded. The only ones that are left standing on this very planet are ourselves. From shore to shore, the Vol’kar shall be the ones to spearhead the new rise of the Horde Empire underneath the sphere of Kalimdor. Beit under the reign of the Banshee Queen, or the command of another, the Vol’kar seeks no glory, and they seek no fame. No true leader represents the Horde We are the Horde. While we may not know where this war shall take us, we do know why we must fight. "No task too difficult, no cost too great. The Horde shall always endure." The Vol’kar were the first into the fray at Darkshore, and the last to leave the Siege of Undercity. All currently employed are some of the most hardened veterans the Horde has to offer. After a classified mission surrounded by espionage and blood, The Vol’kar Legion have found themselves upon the shores of Zandalar, a land rife with mystery and intrigue. Who knows what they may find in store in this ancient land? HOW TO JOIN: Simply send an in-game whisper, or a letter in the mail to any of the rank of Sergeant or above. Special names that will get you an interview almost immediately are: Buliss, Vokur, Dolthar, Neeza, Ithnan, Logarnosh, Zisho, Krumpemboyz, Jarclair, Adalvaldr, Hualing, Juri, Iriari, Ithise, and Razaghar! Be sure to read over all of the information available on the forum post and our quick ‘getting started’ link on our website! Also be diligent on checking if we are actively recruiting or not - we have grown rather popular in the past year, and we may start becoming even more selective in the future! While the Vol’kar accepts fresh-faced recruits, it is heavily, heavily encouraged that your character is a hardened war veteran, or at least very loyal to the Horde!Buliss84 15h