Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Dec 9 Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde (Pasting this from the old forums, Thanks to Danikah and Kalanii and Quill for these and their preservation.) Quill’s Advice to Blood Elves/Those Who Hate Them Original Post (Repost by Kalanii): Your eyes are green. The only blue permitted is the frosty blue of a DK. There are no exceptions. The Sunwell reigniting did not make your eyes change color; fel taint is permanent. Orcs haven't gone back to brown skin. You are not a High Elf. You are not a Half-Elf. High elves and half-elves are Alliance-based. The high elves have thrown in their lot with the Alliance, and the half-elves are half-human, and thus attached to the Alliance. If you are one of these two things and you are playing in the Horde, disguise it. If you are open about this, you will be exiled or, more likely, executed. Play it smart if you must play it at all. You do not hold titles equal to major NPCs. You are not a Grand Magister, a Ranger-General, or a Blood Knight Matriarch. You are not an exception to this rule. Those people are the top of the chain of their respective organizations; you are not their equal. My advice? Be just a magister, a blood knight, or a ranger. Don't define yourself by your title. You can gain respect without a high rank. Blood elves play a subtle game with their politics and power struggles. Most of the power struggles seen in Silvermoon from RPers are duels or RP fights; this would not be tolerated by the guard unless it was taken outside, but moreover, this is not terribly characteristic of the culture. They are crafty people who prefer techniques like blackmail and playing the long game, which comes of their relatively long lives. Stop drawing your weapons and blasting people with your spells and start learning how to wound with words. Be patient. Be clever. Cleverness isn't something you can fake, mind, so if being subtle and working intrigue isn't something you feel up to doing, get out of the Silvermoon scene or don't try to play the sort of bloodelf who is into power struggles. A blunt bloodelf would not get very far in their culture. Openly talking about throwing down the government or otherwise defying the laws of decency would not happen without consequences. This is more of a general rule for RP, but it happens a lot in Silvermoon so I'm putting it here. You need to acknowledge your environment. Just because the guards won't actually react in game doesn't mean they wouldn't react in lore. We're here to play in the Warcraft world, and that includes using your imagination as to what would happen if you took such actions. Understand that the guards would be after you for stabbing someone if you did it on the street or in an establishment, and that even if you "evaded" them, there would be a warrant for your arrest. Allarya109 Dec 9
Aug 24 Roleplaying 101: A crash course on Characters <insert exodar crash joke here> - Table of Contents (You're reading this, right now.) =========================================================== - Introduction - What this aims to accomplish, and for who - What is "Great Roleplay" and a "Great Roleplayer"? - Lore Accuracy - Start from the beginning, and finish at the end. - Goals: What do I want? - Step One: So many choices, what to go for first? - A shattered mirror: all the pieces of the character that make a whole - What's my Story? - Who do I know? - What do I do? - What -am- I? - Step Two: Socialites and Interacting with the Public - Racial Backgrounds and Stereotypes - Social Mores and Laws - Radicals (fanatics) and Moderates (conservatives) - Who shaped my opinions? (The effect of family on perceptions) - Step Three: An Empty Mind - Filling your Character's Head - Emptying your Character's Head - Personality Traits - Physical Habits and Mannerisms - Step Four: An Empty Life - I've got personality but no lifestyle! - Real world activities vs. "What I can do in WoW" - My class, and how it relates to me - My professions, giving me more than a fat/empty wallet. - Using class and profession to add to a character's dynamics. - Touching bases: How class and profession relate to my society. - Education: What do I know, and who taught me? A final wrap up to your character's story. - Step Five: Hey everybody, come see how good I look! - Physical Appearance and Characteristics - Start big, then go small - Descriptive words - Touching bases (again): Society and tattoos, piercings, ect. - Describing my Garb (what do I wear?) - Affiliations and Dressing (who do I know and how does that effect my dress?) - Final Step: Affiliations and my place in the world - Who am I now? (ranks, titles, and other affluential tomfoolery) - In closing: - Final Tips - From Hero to Zero: How good characters fall to pieces. - A thank you =========================================================== Roleplaying 101 - Yet another jerk telling you how to play your game. An Introduction: Welcome to roleplaying 101! This will be yet another thread where someone tells you in a stuck up and haughty manner why you suck at rp and how to fix it. It's your $15 a month, so by all means ready the flamethrowers and burn this thread to the ground. In all seriousness if that's your views, feel free to go read another thread. If you want to learn, well hopefully I can teach you something in my handful of years of roleplay. If I can't teach you something, well I can say I tried. And if I can't say that, I can at least say I wasted a good chunk of time facerolling this keyboard for you all. For those of you that dislike long threads: that's too bad. I'm writing this thread for a guild myself and a friend are planning on creating after seeing some of the roleplay within this server and deciding we wanted to control our exposure to the community in order to create a roleplay environment rich in immersion and character development that pertains to lore accuracy. If your reaction at this point revolves around the word "elitist" you're probably right. For those of you who I haven't chased off yet: lets cut to the chase! The very...very long chase. What this aims to accomplish, and for who: Who am I talking (typing) to in this thread? To anyone who wants to expand their roleplaying character to be a rich and developed individual, who feels like a real person who actually exists in the "World of Warcraft". Someone who grew up here, developed their mind here, and would contribute to the society here. Who this doesn't pertain to: People who play "just to have fun" People who use the excuse "It's my $15" People who don't roleplay People who could care less about lore, immersion, and realism in roleplay Ghostcrawler (everyone seems to hate on his watercooler posts, so I might as well kick him in the kidney while he's down!) What this thread aims to accomplish is to be a comprehensive guide to creating a character who is fully developed and inserted into this game's lore. This thread may not be for the casual roleplayer or someone who is not really interested in making a basal rp character to throw bombs in the pig and whistle, and stare harshly at all the non-paladins in the Cathedral, or ERP as a female draenei.Alinaris139 Aug 24
Oct 1 Roleplaying 102: The Revenge of Society RP 102: Read RP 101 First Welcome to RP 102! Forgive the long time between the previous RP 101 and this thread, I was a bit busy and couldn't find time to sit down long enough to collect thoughts and put them into an intelligent thread, and nobody wants to hear me ramble. Nobody. This RP 102 thread is a bit shorter than my original RP 101 thread. You'll have to forgive me on this. I've been really busy and this is the best I could throw together. If there's enough interest, I may even write a RP 103 thread. If you want to see some tips and such for something I didn't touch in either thread, or have questions/comments feel free to contact me in game as Alinaris or Zakarov. So lets get down to business! Once again, if you haven't read RP 101, I highly recommend you read it first, as this thread deals with advanced RP concepts and may or may not ever refer to the original 101 thread. Welcome to the revenge of society. Like your favorite horror movie villains, me repeating this word over and over again will never die, and come back to haunt you while you're swimming at your favorite summer camp. Silly councilors... As always this thread is for a specific type of person, and not for others. If you're interested in learning some advanced RP concepts, brushing up on that pop culture character you made, or in general someone interested in learning and expanding your already expansive knowledge of (draenei female tail length) roleplay, then continue on! However if you're any of the following, please do not read any further as I'm afraid this thread will probably just frustrate you and/or cause you to develop unsightly welts. Ghostcrawler If you may or may not be a werepenguin. Any and all Lady Gaga roleplayers. If you own more than fifteen beanie babies. People who cannot handle sarcasm and satire. People who will read the table of contents and flame on something they read without reading the actual subject matter at hand. I love you guys so much. Gnomes (Because we all know gnomes are mythical creatures that do not exist.) Here's your table of contents: 1. An intro to RP 102 and a recap on 101. 2. But I want to rp as spider man! Pop culture done right. 3. Crazy RP abilities: How to commit self suicide. 4. Dragon Roleplay: If you're gonna do it, do it right. (Don't do it) 5. Erotic Roleplay (and how it's ruining your favorite server right now!) 6. Expanding your character even further (social events and you) This is a more focused thread touching on several “taboo” subjects and how to deal with them appropriately, and what generally ruins such things for people. This thread will be kept clean, so don't see #5 up there and get all excited (looking at you, draenei) because this isn't a “how to guide” but rather where it may or may not fit in, and the arguments for both sides. If you're concerned, read the next post on what each section will contain.Alinaris47 Oct 1
Dec 7 The Great Alliance Guild Directory! The Great Alliance Guild Directory! Please request a sticky! Looking for a guild? Have a guild but looking for members? You're in the right place! RP Guilds(All Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-2 RP Guilds(Specific Races): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-7 PVE Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 PVP Guilds: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767842#post-10 Other(Social, mish-mash, et cetera): N/A Format: Guild Name Here "motto here" Description: ( short description here 3-5 sentences max. ) Races: (What races are allowed?) Leader(s): Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) Recruitment: (url to guild advertisement thread, if any. Otherwise, how do people join?) Website: (url to guild website, if any.) Wiki link: (url to wiki page, if any) General Information: If you have trouble with the forums/are banned, you can send me an in-game mail at Jaeysa with the info or you can e-mail me at warriorjaeysa@gmail.com Please try to keep your adverts as brief as possible. Anything over 150 characters may be shortened by me. Unless you are the guild leader or an officer with the GL's permission, please don't post for your guild. If you have any changes to your post, please send me in-game mail on Jaeysa, as not only do I check it more frequently it'll cut down on the number of posts.Please request a sticky!Jaeysa94 Dec 7
Sep 27 IC Twitter Project: On the Rise Again! *A small book appears in from of you...It says: "I am the magical Twitt."* Hello everybody! I'm not sure if anyone is still active in the IC Twitter, since it's all full! So, I, Pisella the Pie Vendor, have decided to make a new thread! So add us on Twitter, or make your own! Same rules apply! ... List: ...Pisella117 Sep 27
12m Hi there. How are you doing.Enekie27 12m
23m (A) The Silver Gauntlet - Heavy RP A gruff, indifferent man takes the flier from your hand with a casual sniff. Sitting behind a desk topped with stacks of papers and a pair of intricate goggles, he looks you up and down. "So wha' are you lookin' for, then? We ain' no softy group of tavern divin' kitten rescuers...although me bruvva's go' a story tha' moigh' prove me wrong. Anyway." He takes a sip of clear water and clears his throat before he continues. "We're The Silver Gaun'le'. It's a subsect of The Silver Hand. We take missions from anyone who has 'em, comple'e 'em, and other stuff. You don' HAVE to foigh'. No' a' all, lad/lass. We be needin' people from all walks of loife, really. Mechanics, administra'ors, wha' have you." He looks about the piles of papers before he lets out a quiet "Here we go." and grabs a small stapled packet. "Some other stuff a'fore you sign up. You will ge' a roof over your head, and a small stipend, bu' only enough for you to ea'. We take -volunteers-. Also, if you 'ave foigh'in' experience, pu' tha' down on the form. And lastly, you 'have to realize tha' you will be told wha' to do, when to do it, and a lo' of other stuff. Insubordination ain' me' wiff gentle words." The man tosses a quill to your side of the table. "Read it, sign it, and give it back, then you'll be a Squire in The Silver Gaun'le'." -------------------------------------- The Silver Gauntlet is a Heavy RP guild. We hold scheduled RP events at least once every other week, and also have impromptu missions/sparring sessions/other RP events that pop up quite frequently. We're slowly growing and would love for you to join. Unfortunately, we do not accept Demon Hunters, Death Knights, or Warlock into the Silver Gauntlet. Sorry, rules are rules.*shrug* If you're interested, contact any member of the guild of Squire rank or higher, for they have invite powers. They won't be able to ICly invite you, but they can invite you OOCly until someone with IC recruiting powers logs on and gives you an IC interview. We also have a Discord server. Hope to hear from you! EDIT: Punctuation and whatnot.Ackland5 23m
24m A Dark Question... If you died, do you have a plan in place for how people online find out about it? Who would you want to know?Kasskeelhaul32 24m
1h Base Rate Fallacy Out of a population of 100,030 people, 30 have the plague of undeath. If you have the plague of undeath, and you are tested for it, the test will always tell you that you have the plague (it will come out positive). (This is unrealistic, but WoW is unrealistic and it makes the question easier). If you do not have the plague, there is a 1% chance the test will say you have the plague anyway (a false positive). a.) Draw a decision tree using numerical values to describe the entire situation (you may approximate). b.) If you get a positive result back on the test (the test says you have the plague), what is the chance you actually have the plague?Jaedera5 1h
2h But seriously, though. Net Neutrality The repeal of net neutrality will be a bad deal for everyone who uses the internet, and for online gamers in particular. That means us, folks. If you live in the USA, please contact your congresspeople (by phone is by far the best way, as it's easy for them to ignore written communication) and urge them to support NN. As things stand, it is likely impossible to stop the FCC from its planned repeal, but Congress is full of politicians who want to keep their jobs; they can be pressured once they're made to realize that the voting public supports net neutrality. Congress can also overrule the FCC. If we can get that ball rolling, we can correct this planned betrayal of the internet-using citizenry. Possibly, in the best case scenario, before the new FCC rules can get out of legal challenges and be enacted. Call your reps! Call your senators! Make them hear you!Azhaar125 2h
3h Axja's 5th annual Winters Veil Giveaway! Ladies and Gentleman, Gnolls and Trolls, The time is upon us once again. Winters Veil is around the corner, and with that come many memories of the past year. Whether good or bad, let us all remember them together. Of course, where is the best place to recall such times? While you're in line for Axja's 5th annual Winters Veil Giveaway of course!! This year is shaping up to be my biggest yet, and with contributing help from many guild leaders and generous individuals, I know this event will be a hit as it has been the last 4 years in a row! This giveaway will be hosted during the month of December, so please keep tabs on this post as I will be updating it with a solidified date shortly. It will be taking place on the Alliance in Stormwind, so Horde players hop on your alts and get ready for the most memorable experience of the year! (If you'd like to figure out how to get involved, whisper me anytime!) Leave a comment if you plan to make it out, I'd love to see you all, as streaming the event will most likely be taking place. -AxjaAxja3 3h
3h Character Name Archive Looking for a name? Have some names reserved that you're willing to part with? List whatever names you're willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :) Names I am willing to part with: Aliah Bhalmir Bheldar Erysa Eleanour Ghalahad Guhb Horuz Hurain Ilumia Lunilli Mogaz Moggun Ranakra Smyte Somi Waia Zairria Zulakani Names I am looking for: Jak Kraken Olen Skorne You can contact me best by sending me in-game mail at Cannibal, or adding me here: Beans#1703Cannibal71 3h
4h <The Varden> 3/11 M Recruiting <The Varden> is a Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord focused on clearing mythic content. Our roster contains a solid core group, plus a wealth of socials and more casual players that will keep you entertained and not lost in a void of silence. Personality wise, we're to the point while raiding, and we expect the same from our raiding team. We welcome you to join us, and allow us to make your raiding experience all the better. Currently, we are 3/1 Mythic Antorus We are looking for talented and committed players to join us, and have some fun. Past Accomplishments: Legion Server Second Mythic Xavius Server First Mythic Helya Server First Mythic Gul'dan WoD Server First Mythic Archimonde When We Raid: Tuesdays, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) Thursdays, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) Sundays, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) What We're Looking For: Right now we are looking for skilled DPS and possibly healers Attendance is key. While we expect you to be online for every raid night, life happens and we get that. We do expect all raiders to maintain at least 90% attendance. Go to https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/The+Varden to check our specific class needs. Any and all skilled applicants will be reviewed and considered despite not being a preferred class. What You Need: Mumble Microphone Open-Mindedness to Constructive Criticism Class Experience Positive Attitude Consistency Strong Learning Curve Patience How To Apply: Feel free to fill out the online application at our website http://thevarden-wra.enjin.com/apply . We review all applications and will reach out to you as soon as possible. Additionally, you can reach out to Death, Geoffar or Naleticus for questions.Geoffar16 4h
4h Elves. Who's migrating? Elves. People like them, some dont. But regardless of polarizing opinions about them they are among the most played races in the game. And this time Blizzard as opted to add not one, but two brands of elf in the pot of playable races. Uniquely, the Void Elves and Nightborne are, in the most basic of terms, reskins of the current playable Blood Elves and Night Elves. I remember way back when that it was brought up, source non-withstanding, that Blood Elves were added to the Horde to bring players to shift the stark population imbalance in Vanilla. This toon was originally a Night Elf before I left the Alliance to play a belf warlock when BC launched, then finally race changed once that option was available. And I can admit that I did not main the Horde in the beginning because it didn't have “pretty” races-and that's even though I mained Horde as my faction of choice in WCIII-Tauren Chieften's brah. So I'm curious will there be a schism and a similar migration of alts and mains now that essentially blood elves are playable Alliance and Night Elves are going Horde or do you think the game has matured where faction population shifts are based on more things than just aesthetics? I already have the names/concepts for my Void Elf and LFDraenei but it's less for RP and more to use this as an opportunity to flesh out my roster blue side for PvP but I am curious to whether I'll run into some familiar faces from say the Blood elf community on Alliance or even the Night Elf groups/mains moving over Horde side.Lianshí78 4h
4h [A] Searching for friends! ... You’ve probably seen it in general and LFRP, and now I’m bringing it here. It’s been a pretty long time since I’ve last played on WrA full time, so I’m working on building up my friend and contact list again with long-term roleplayers who love storytelling, character progression and exploring the game as much as I do! I greatly prefer stories with substance and continuity. I’m a sucker for grimdark and serious plots, but won’t turn down something more whimsical from time to time. Romantic interests are an option (male or female), but not at all required- I’d much rather have steady, solid friendships. I greatly enjoy magic and the research that goes into it- characters with an analytical mind are my weakness! Realism is important to me, even within a fantasy game. I abide by the game’s lore and would appreciate if my partners do as well. My schedule is very open right now until college starts up again, and then I will be available only in the afternoons. I’m more than happy to RP in discord if you’re unable to make it in game, and if you see me in Stormwind, you are always welcome to walk up and say hello. Alternatively, send me a PM and I'll walk up to you instead. :) So hey! Have a story you’ve been wanting to play out but just didn’t have the people for it? Love all things magical and want someone to explore it with? Just looking for some friends to get out of the city and into the world with? I might be able to help you! Hope to hear from someone soon! <3 RPFind: https://rpfind.me/user/Xanthion Discord: Aran#4498Xanthion12 4h
6h [H] <Anime Girls> PvE/RP Guild recruiting! Guild Name: Anime Girls Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): Wyrmrest Accord- US Realm Type: RP Realm Timezone: P.S.T. Progression: N/A, we're a brand new guild Raid Times: Planning on 5 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday, 6 p.m.-9 p.m. Openings: All are welcome. Anime Girls has come to fruition! We at Anime Girls want to welcome you like a smiling Maid Cafe waitress, to the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you join our team. We're a brand-spankin' new guild with lots of potential to grow and become a thriving community. If you're pretty new at the game, or a veteran all the same, we want you. We're here to push content, mythic+, complete quest logs and host social events and we'll help you along the way, new or seasoned. We prefer you be seasoned for our Raid teams, but, we'll have a casual team as well! Pls. Let us show you the warmth that is the energy known..as Kawaii-desu. Get your Dakimakuras ready, and prepare..pst me for an invite. Sebian#11351Dhådgar0 6h
6h [H] <Steamy Romance Novel> 7/11h recruiting! <Steamy Romance Novel> 3/9m 7/11h is recruiting! We are a (kinda) newly formed horde raiding guild with a very strong social atmosphere. If nobody is putting memes in the guild discord chat, there’s something wrong. SRN raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 9 pm server and we are 7/11h. Currently, we are looking for a healer and potentially DPS to get through heroic Antorus and then mythic. No past raid experience is necessary, you just need gear and to know when to press your glowy buttons! The trial period of raiding lasts up to two weeks and we use a loot council based system. Mythic slots for Antorus are to be considered! Past raiding, we do dungeons/m+, old raids, battlegrounds and roleplaying! Being 110 is not necessary to join. We also play games outside of WoW and watch movies together via stream every Thursday and Saturday! We've compiled a video of clips from Lorisia's stream: http://tinyurl.com/srnmeme (if you were worried that this guild wasn't a giant living meme, this video proves it) If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post on this forum or contact any one of the officers listed below! Caleas (Beethulhu#1379) Qpog (Qpog#1820) Soggy (YungSoggy#1721) Hyrontei/Sarysa (FilthyNwah#1235) Pthumeru (Pthumeru#1529)Caleas168 6h
7h [H] <The Arcane Collegiate> Magical Mayhem! ... <The Arcane Collegiate> believes that the key to responsible use of all magics is through education, and that all members of the Horde should have equal access to learning resources. We’re a Heavy RP guild based around magical theory, education, and learning. All magic is deserving of study and respect, and thus everything from Light to Dark is welcome within our doors. We strive to rebuild the glory of the Sin'dorei magi craft and bring betterment to the Horde through our organization without the strict rule-sets imposed by Dalaran and the Kirin Tor. OOCly, we as a guild believe that all players should have a fun, safe environment for role-playing. This means abiding by all posted rules, and considering and respecting the feelings and comfort of others when writing our stories together. We believe that all players deserve to feel welcome, and actively reach out to one another and contribute towards the fun of everyone. We aren’t just a fly-by night that gets together to RP every couple days; We are a community that builds long-term stories and long-term friendships. We’re looking for more friends for magical mayhem! Got a character or story idea that you’d like to add to our group? Talk to us! ... ICly: Your character is looking for a reliable, supportive group of scholars to teach and learn with. Your character has something meaningful to contribute to the Collegiate's success, be it through magical/physical skills or a pragmatic personality. Your character generally can put others before themselves, and willingly lend a hand. Your character seeks adventure and challenging work. Your character works well with small teams. OOCly: You enjoy actively engaging with others. You enjoy writing stories, lore theory-crafting, and being creative. You want to be a part of the story, not just following along with it. You have an open mind and respect for all people, both inside the guild and out. You have patience and understand that real life always comes before role-play. You believe that the quality of a guild is not determined by its quantity of members. Rules and Regulations No Godmoding. Being a jerk ICly is cool, being a jerk OOCly is not. Fighting stays out of cities, and out of the sanctum. Full rules: http://tac-wra.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2758363 ... Contacts: Lanthelon Annathemas Tumblr: https://tac-wra.tumblr.com/ Website: http://tac-wra.shivtr.com/Lanthelon71 7h
7h [A]<Iconoclast> 1/11M, 2-day raiding <Iconoclast> on Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance) is a two day, semi-hardcore raiding guild currently seeking a few more dedicated raiders for our Mythic and Heroic Antorus progression! We're looking for committed, like-minded individuals who can perform at a high level while maintaining a fun yet serious attitude. We merely ask you bring a can-do perspective and be willing to learn and grow with us, while being open to constructive criticism. We aim to make a raid environment that is fun, friendly, and progressive. We are also RP and PvP friendly, however, our main focus is raid progression. Even if you aren't looking to get into raiding, but still want a friendly group of players to hang out with, Iconoclast has a spot for you. We form leveling groups, dungeon groups, and even do things outside of the game such as Ark, Overwatch and FF14 nights. We constantly run mythic+ and are more than willing to help new players. Raid Times: Mythic Team: Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45-11pm server (PST) Heroic Team: Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11pm sever (PST) Expectations: Mythic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Consistent Performance - Exceptional knowledge of your class - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - High attendance - Flexibility - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Heroic Progression - Discord - Positive Attitude - Patience - Able to take constructive criticism - Ready 15 minutes before raid time Progression: 7/7 M EN 1/3 M ToV 6/10 M NH 6/9 M ToS 1/11 M Antorus Our Mythic Antorus team is currently recruiting! We're looking for the following to trial with us: Tanks: Not recruiting Healers: Not recruiting Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock (any spec), Hunter Melee DPS: Warrior, Demon Hunter -935+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 75 preferred Questions can be directed to Jadav, Shirley, Gennon, and Bellãmorte in game and by Battle Tag: Jadav#11219, Gennonator#1586, Whittastic#1350 Our Heroic Antorus team is also currently recruiting! Tanks: Not recruiting Healers: Priest, Holy Pali Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter Melee DPS: Warrior, Shaman (Enhancement) -925+ ilvl preferred -Concordance level 72 preferred Questions can be directed to Zalento or Tequilaslamr in game and by Battle Tag: ZalenGaleth#1830, DmRage#1945 All applications can be sent to: http://iconoclastwa.enjin.com https://discord.gg/cMfjm7v We look forward to hearing from you!Shirley27 7h
7h Darnassus Winter Market - Stall interest With the holidays approaching and Shaureyne away on a trip, I wanted to reach out to the community about The next Darnassus market. The tentative date is the 14th of January, and we are seeking 10-12 official stalls for the event! If you'd like to sign up, please use this simple form: Stall Name: Character(s): Stall Type(s): (types are Vendor, Recruiter, Performer) GHI/TRP3 Extended required?: Example below from the last market: Stall Name: The Royal Courier Character Name(s): Risri Stall Type(s): Vendor GHI/TRP3 Extended required?: Either verison Stall Description: The Royal Courier will be offering special editions (GHI or TRP3 Extended), Commemorative Photos, and selling ad space in the paper (IC gold only for all items) The Harvest Market was an amazing success, and we're looking to continue this trend with the Winter Market! Shaureyne will make an official post once she returns, but I am gathering the info for her to work with. Keep in mind if you;re unable to commit but have a stall idea, we will have an overflow area for extra stalls made. We look forward to seeing who signs up!Elliistra6 7h
8h The Mild Complaining Thread I would like to complain. Half of my hair isn't long enough to be in a ponytail but it's so long that it's basically a haircut by itself, and it doesn't want to stay pinned or in a hairband. PTSD and other physical chronic illnesses are annoying and I would like to sell them for a low price to someone else. My dog won't snuggle with me. I love night elves but their new models are still bad. Radda radda. I am going to bed.Alledria219 8h
8h [A-RP] <Moonrise Glory> - Highborne RP "A single belief forged by thousands of years of reflection: We will rise again." ... OOC Info: Hi everyone! This is my first attempt at running an RP guild. After seeing that there weren't many active Highborne guilds out there, I decided to take it upon myself to try and revive passion for Highborne RP! <Moonrise Glory> is a primarily neutral guild. We operate on our own agenda, but we do not have any set-in-stone enemies as of yet. We reside in Darnassus for the moment, but we are definitely on thin ice. The kaldorei are watching our every move. However, we can definitely accept kaldorei members! They'd be considered "one of the good ones," as scummy as that definitely is. I'm not really sure where this is gonna go, honestly! It all depends on if it drums up enough interest. Nevertheless, I cracked my amateur web designer knuckles and made us a shiny new guild site: http://moonriseglory.shivtr.com/ Glory to the Old Empire, brothers and sisters!Selnas22 8h
8h Real Talk Wyrmrest Ur'zul mounts are so wrong. Those are torture draenei sewn together. WTH.Dayren75 8h
8h Where everybody knows your name! ... Forum game! Re-imagine our forum as a neighborhood bar. What role does your character play among the staff and/or regulars? Azhaar comes in most nights, a tall woman in black with a scarred face. She never drinks, but always orders a turkey sandwich and a slice of cake. Mostly she keeps to herself, but will talk when chatted to and on open mic night, plays the guitar. Surprisingly well, for someone with such big fingers. Attempts to get her to go home with someone end with either polite refusal or being hurled bodily from the premises, depending on the persistence of the individual in question.Azhaar38 8h
9h [A RP-Event] Winter's Veil Market Greetings WRA! Time to get together and celebrate the holidays! The Gold-Stone Concordance, and the Alliance Brewer's Guild will be sponsoring a Winter's Veil Market on neutral grounds, to properly celebrate the season of peace. Lay down your arms for just one night to come experience a relaxing evening in good company. Visitors to the Market will be able to treat themselves, and their loved ones to some fine food, good drink, and amazing crafted creations. There's even a chance to spot Greatfather Winter on your visit! Want to be a vendor for the Market? Reach out to one of the contact names below! We'd love to have you. Vendors will meet to pick out their spots, and setup an hour before the event (5pm). It's first come, first serve, so be sure to show up on time! --------------------TLDR and Summary-------------------- What: Winter's Veil Market When: Saturday December 16th, 6-9pm Server Where: Hearthglen, Western Plaguelands Who: Contacts for this event are Wupoda and Bathildis. Reach out to us while we're online, or via in-game mail if you want to sign on as a vendor. You can also post here! Vendor List: Wupoda: Kegfist Brewery - Pandaren Brews from Around Azeroth Bathildis: Clan Ironstout Brewery - Tradtiional Dwarven brews Modarin: The Cask n Anvil - Feast like King Magni! Darkdraft: Darkdraft Mineral Brews - Brews with an earthen touch! Raedolf: Flayer's Furs - Fine Leathers and Furs from Across Azeorth. Tyrman: Tinker Toys - Gnomish Toys and Fireworks Maralathe - Exotic Gems and Jewelry Huldorn: Seams and Scales - Custom Armor, Barding, and Luxury Furnishings Lilyanabell: TBD Cairdaid: TBD Ambbrose: TBDBathildis10 9h
10h Leveling and Roleplaying Partner! Hi, I rarely post on the forum however lately I've been wanting to make some alts and level them. However, I'd also like to roleplay whilst I do. It's a bit difficult to just idle around and RP while queue'ing for dungeons. So, specifically, I'd like a partner that I can write with while we level together. Ideally, we would talk a bit first to get some characters fleshed out and all that. I'm open to just about anyone! Feel free to message me in-game :) Thanks!Vallesta0 10h
11h [A-PvP-RP] <Lions Reprisal> <Lions Reprisal> is a new guild, looking to focus on BGs and light-med RP. Other activities will include all sorts of PvP, achievement hunting, M+, and whatever else sounds fun to us. A raid team anytime soon is not likely. An active, friendly atmosphere is key to what we hope to build, with regular group activities. We aren't looking to be an alt dump, and we will not be random/spam inviting. Possible officer positions available, particularly interested in a BG/RBG leader, and an experienced RP leader. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you! Aluviara#1655Kadarn1 11h
11h I propose there be a Gnome/Tauren Alliance. Gnomes and Tauren should make our own faction. Gnomes’ technological/arcane brilliance paired with Taurens’ intimidating physical might and bonds with the spiritual/natural world... nobody could pose a threat to either of us, ever again. We could both be at true peace at last, without having to deal with the aggravations of our current factions' "allies", who more often than not are just as unpleasant and antagonistic toward us as our enemies. If Gnomes and Tauren joined forces, the Tauren could use their druidic and shamanistic talents to help clean up the poisonous residue and purify the toxins in the air and water of the ruins of Gnomeregan post haste & the Gnomes could use their technological brilliance to craft waterpumps/tillers and weaponry emplacements to help ensure the efficient irrigation/maintenance of Tauren farmlands and improve the efforts of defending from the ravaging quilboar and harpies of Mulgore... tasks which or respective current factions have failed to make any headway in despite literal years of promises that they would do so... Also there would be some kind of elite guard consisting of Gnomes riding atop Tauren a la Master Blaster or Ferra/Torr, the two guards like living siege-weapons... which is of course Freaking Awesome. Just picture it: heavily-armored Tauren carrying massive greatswords for melee assaults, and on their backs, in a protective enclosure like a living sentry turret, a Gnome with a gun for taking out foes who keep at a distance, each one facing the opposite direction of the other, so neither one get surprised by their enemies. "But..." you are likely saying, "...wouldn't such ideas just make Tauren to Gnomes what Ogres are to Goblins?" No, because we would respect each other. A mutually beneficial partnership, not one taking advantage of the other the way those greedy wretched Goblins do to, well, everyone who's not them... Also, best of all, if someone tries to make a /punt joke directed at the gnome... ...that’s when the Tauren punt you right back.Voidwrench23 11h
11h Alliance Aggression in BfA? (SPOILERS) So, wowhead's posted videos of some new questlines coming in 7.3.5, and it looks like the Alliance is going to be proactive for once. Alliance questline: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oelt9aGA9hM&feature=youtu.be Horde questline: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2MNZQ0HNk&feature=youtu.be Article discussing the new questlines: www.wowhead.com/news=278289/7-3-5-ptr-new-faction-specific-silithus-questline I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch them back-to-back just yet, but I'm super curious to see what you guys think. Are we finally going to be the aggressors?Kazimir93 11h
11h Composing Character Themes -----------------ATTENTION--------------------------------------------------------------- CURRENTLY ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS: NO ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you want your very own, unique character theme for your RP character? Well, I think this is your only option. Whoops. Total Role play 3 allows you to choose an in-game music file to be your character's theme song. That's cool and all, but it doesn't give that many options. That's where I come in. I'm offering to write unique themes for RP characters. I can do orchestral arrangements or anything using those instruments. These will be in the form of Finale midi tracks. They don't sound amazing, given that they are midi tracks and not real players, but sometimes they sound pretty good. I also write with this in mind, so they should be fine. I can try to do some rock type songs. Or other stuff. I play guitar, bass, and trombone. I also have a keyboard, which I can't say I can play well, but I can play it well enough to fit this format. The problem here is that I don't have recording equipment, so I might use a phone or something. In short, it would be hard, but I could try recording some actual music. Of course this would take exponentially longer. I'm talking upwards of a week from when I start. Midi tracks take me from 2 to 6 hours from when I start. If you want some cool original music, just reply or pm me. I need some detail though. Tell me what kind of instrumentation you want, what you think the theme should sound like, and give me a character bio or something. The more you give me, the more befitting of your character the theme will be. I do not charge money. That would be ridiculous. However, to keep myself from getting too many requests, I will request 7.5k in-game gold. For live recordings, I will be charging 15k, due to the extensive amount of work they create. Again, this is mostly to slim out the number of requests. If 7.5k is too much, I'll lower it, but I'm dirt broke so I do need the gold XD. Here is a link to my YT Channel. All themes will be uploaded there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBD1q0wI0ACLF8hRjwjbrg Here are some examples of themes I have written: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTp4qZI7j_w&feature=youtu.be This one is supposed to be an upbeat sea-shanty, but also be dark and metallic. Those are literally opposites, but I tried. I think it worked. It almost reminds me of Halloween. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYBD3KS9DA&feature=youtu.be Ya' like jazz? This song was requested to have a messy, upbeat, and fiery intro, with a somber and slower middle. The two melodies were then to be united at the end. It worked better than I thought it would while writing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr21fKsfyc&feature=youtu.be This song experiments with some tri-tone/minor third modulation for an intro, and transitions into a long, driving chorus. Read the description of the video for some insight into its symbolism. I think its cool, but what do I know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9WK_FipNA&feature=youtu.be A theme for a character who is a failed villain. Think stereotypical bad guy from a kids cartoon. Robbie Rotten is actually a good comparison. This song is about as quirky as character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kMZMpibOn0 An upbeat song on a mixolydian (Dominant) scale, with lots of syncopation, and very beefy chord structures (Fourths, sixths, seconds, and sevenths all over). In other words, its the most complex song rhythmically and harmonically out of all of these. LIVE RECORDINGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxoONHo5FTs&t=1s Some sort of rock tune. I don't even know what genre this is. I recorded the bass and rhythm both in one take, so they are kinda messy, but you can't hear it too much. As far as the audio quality, syncing, and balancing, this is really what you should expect. I'm not an audio engineer. Now, it will get better the more I do it, but I don't like doing it, and won't be practicing it or anything. So really, you'll get mediocre technical quality but hopefully some good music. I mean, recording equipment is expensive, and I don't have money to sink into that. So my phone will have to do. Current Waiting List: Zheco Rhilia CourickNazzgrat186 11h
11h [H-Event] Kagh'hsk Challenges The Kagh'hsk Challenge The Kagh'hsk [KAH-GUH-HES-KUH] is a term derived of two orcish words; 'Kagh' meaning 'Run' and 'Hsk' meaning 'battle. A run battle meant a foot race between two or more clans, often completed during a Kosh'harg Festival. The tradition of the clans coming together has long since faded though the spirit of Kosh'harg still lingers on in the Horde today. The Stormhowl Clan has been working to bring such events back to the modern Horde. Though still reserving the possibility for biannual festivals, such as the Kosh'harg itself, the Kagh'hsk Challenge will exist as a once a month, two day event, in which members of the Horde, be it groups or individuals, come together to compete in a variety of activities. The first day will host the minor games while the second day has the main Kagh'hsk obstacle course and feast before announcing the winners. The Challenges The Kagh'hsk will be hosted in a new location every month and its challenges will be based on the region it's in. It will feature activities primarily based on real life strongman, lumberjack and other similar competitions. The main event will be a course that will be broken down into several sections, each one having its own obstacles to overcome. The dice system tends to change per event but is explained in each one. Generally we use a D2 or D5 based system where the higher number wins. Awards The challenges will have the traditional first, second and third place winners and then an overall Kagh'hsk champion. It will also have a variety of bonus awards. The Rearguard - The competitor who comes last in the obstacle course. Storm the Gates - The competitor with the biggest recovery. The Bloodied - The competitor who took the most damage. Others to come! Where it stands the Stormhowl Clan will be providing the gold for the awards. They won't be too substantial but the overall champion and first place winner will at least receive enough gold to buy master flying. The rest scale down from there. How Do I Get Involved? We welcome competitors and observers alike to come and enjoy the events. If you want to participate or observe, then send an in-game mail to Brokthar, currently the only contact for the Kagh'hsk, stating your intention so that I can invite you to the event itself. If you'd like to help plan the events then please do the same as above. I'd prefer guild leaders over individuals to help in the development process. Also, I'll use this section to shout out to the Wolfmane Tribe and the many groups and individuals who have hosted all sorts of festivals, challenges and competitions over the summer. You all helped inspire the initial Kagh'hsk which was a surprising success. Also thanks to the Wyvernsting Warband for participating in the first run. Kagh'hsk Challenges Takes place the third weekend of each month. 12/15 - 12/16 1830 server time. Everlook and Frostwhisper Gorge, Winterspring. First day has four TEAM (3 man) events: Snowslide, Wanna Builld a Snoworge?, Snowball Fight, Icebreaker Challenge. Second day was a 10 part obstacle course and the awards ceremony. Former Challenges 11/17-11/18 - CANCELED This month's Kagh'hsk was canceled due to real life circumstances. 10/21-10/22 1830 server time. Keel Harbor and Stormglen, Gilneas. First day has four events: Pumpkin Crush, Cannonball Shotput, Bobbing for Apples (diving for weights), Headless Joust. Second day was an 8 part obstacle course starting and finishing in Stormglen. It featured a Sprint, Flying Objects, Swinging Logs (dressed as ghosts), Skeletal Hand minefield, Nerubian Vizier attack, Vine Whips, Tombstone bars and a Squashling Attack. Winslow Gaswrench (Palhares) was crowned Kagh'hsk Champion. 9/15-9/16 - CANCELED 1830 server time. Kun-Lai Summit, Pandaria. Veiled Stairs, Pandaria. First day has three events: Test of Might, Tug 'o War (teams of 2+), Free For All Brawl. Second day is an obstacle course through the Veiled Stairs, starting at the Glassy Cline and ends in Binan Village. 8/18-8/191830 server time. Blue Sky Logging Grounds, Grizzly Hills. Frostblade Peak, Howling Fjord. First day had four events: Log Chop, Log Roll, Crosscut (duo), Waterfall Climb. Second day was the obstacle course. 7 sections: Sprint, Snow Boulders, Ice Pillars, Ice Climb, Pitfalls and Ice Slicks, Snowball Wall and High Winds Push. Zenyabi was crowned Champion of the Kagh'hsk. 7/10/17 Bladewind Canyon, Durotar. Single event, obstacle course. 7 sections: Sprint, Blunted Training Dummies, Rolling Rocks, Hidden Pitfalls, Blunted Arrow Wall, Mud Pit/Rope Swing/Wall climb, Rock Fist. Winners: Sigwynn, Rekktax, Grimda. No champion.Brokthar47 11h
12h The Grand Bazaar [Monthly Horde RP Event!] ... OOC Info: The Grand Bazaar hopes to remedy these needs! Each month, the Grand Bazaar will move from Horde city to Horde city, promoting community role play. Are you a merchant wanting to trade goods? Are you a bard needing an audience? Are you a mercenary looking for employ? Or is your order looking to recruit, the Grand Bazaar will have it all! On the second Friday of every month, the Grand Bazaar will meet allowing players to trade goods, swap stories, recruit, and enjoy a mug of beer (or something harder). Players and guilds from all across the Horde are invited to gather and share a unique cultural experience aiming to breath new life into the Horde. The locations of the Grand Bazaars are determined by a dice roll. Each month we will roll to see the next location, and it is the intention that guilds themed out of that city help put on new performances and shows. The starter dice are a roll of 1-5 1= Orgrimmar Valley of Honor 2= Thunderbluff Chieftains Rise 3= Undercity’s Rogue Quarter 4= Silvermoon City’s Bazaar 5= Bilgewater’s Harbor So the location of the first Grand Bazaar is…. https://imgur.com/a/c5wUA Orgrimmar’s Valley of Honor! We will be sure to include new locations after each capital city is visited. Places such as the Dragonmaw Fortress in Twilight Highlands, Jade Temple in Pandaria, Warsong Hold in Northrend, etc. December’s Date: 12/15 Start Time: 8pm central Location: Orgrimmar Valley of Honor Participating Guilds: <The Sunguard> Moon Guard <The Stonewind Tribe> Moon Guard <Kor'kron Legion> Moon Guard <Steelwolf Clan> Moon Guard <Dominion of the Sun> Moon Guard <Stormblade Clan> Moon Guard <The Eversong Ensemble> Wyrmrest Accord <Conservarius Holdings> Moon Guard <Forgotten Brethren> Moon Guard <Shadow of the Lost> Moon Guard <Embershield Protectorate> Moon Guard Participating Merchants: <Tyleril of Silversword Forges> Moon Guard <Fastril of Bloodwing Tailoring Emporium> Moon Guard <Howling Void> Moon Guard <Lordamere Pact> Moon Guard <Tarhoof's Glyphs!> Wyrmrest Accord <The Strawmen> Wyrmrest Accord <Trecaívia> Moon Guard Participating Mercenaries: <Ravenbough Marauders> Wyrmrest Accord Participating Bards: Taleyriel Starswornd Moon Guard FAQ: ...Telchis20 12h
12h [H-RP] <The Strawmen> “The Banshee Queen needs us, we don’t need her!” The inflammatory words rattled forth from the rotten throat of a particularly worn and beaten Forsaken. He paused, peering from beneath the brim of his tattered hat to study the reaction of the small huddle of freshly raised undead whom had (at least momentarily) wandered away from the watchful gaze of the guards stationed in Deathknell. “They ask us to call Sylvanas, ‘Queen’, but what has bowing to royalty and the old order gotten us in the past? This!” The speaker motioned to his own decayed form, then to those of the assembled. “Trusting in the wisdom of those sovereign ‘rulers’ has only brought us misery, a curse of rot and decay, and the loss of all that we cherished before! Are we simply to continue down this same path until we are laid low again? Trust in our ‘betters’ as they continue to profit from our protection? Our labor?” Another brief pause, the speaker stopping to look for any sign of comprehension from the crowd of dazed and confused risen. “I say, no more! We should forge our own destiny together! Free from the yoke of nobles and monarchs that wish only to profit from our efforts while offering little in return. Workers, ‘common folk’, craftsmen, and even the lowliest dregs are entitled to reap the benefits of that which they create for themselves and their fellows." “And so I ask you…", he motioned in the direction of one particular individual towards the front of the crowd, pointing in an almost accusatory way, "…will you join me in casting off the shackles of the so called ‘Banshee Queen’ as we once cast off those placed upon us by the Lich King?" “Will you join me in sharing our joys, fears, and futures with one another, without the thumb of some ‘Better’ pressing down upon us? I hope you will, and I hope we can forge a better future for ourselves, together.” The ragged Forsaken stepped towards the closest of the gathered, pressing a small scrap of fabric into their palm and pushing their fingers closed around it before quickly making an exit into the nearby treeline, the footsteps of approaching Deathguard getting closer by the moment. “Best not wander off!” the soldier barked as she approached the still confused newly arisen, motioning for them to follow. They shakily complied, though one lingered behind, looking over a scrap of fabric clutched in her hand. A scarecrow of deep purple thread sewn onto an ashen, dark grey field. ________________________________ <The Strawmen> is a Forsaken guild composed of the former peasants and commonfolk of Lordaeron. Now suspicious of those bearing noble and royal titles after the utter failure of the old system to protect them and properly cope with the Plague of Undeath, they seek to build their own cooperative community together, free from the Banshee Queen and her personality cult. They still work within the greater "Horde" umbrella, but as a voluntary auxiliary, seeing themselves more as a part of a cooperative of free peoples based on mutual assistance and security than part of a rigid hierarchy. Under certain circumstances, we do accept non-Forsaken members as "Field-hands". This rank usually dictates extra "muscle", affiliates, friends, suppliers,etc. of the Strawmen, though only Forsaken/Undead can climb to higher status within the guild given the guild's goals and theme. We plan to hold our own RP events, participate in the greater server community, and even raid and PvP as well (as a guild, if numbers allow). In addition to being active in game, we also have a Discord server. If interested, contact in game: *Barnabas *Versca *Bibianna ...in game if you're interested in being a prospective member or just want to learn more about the guild before making a decision. If you're having difficulty reaching me in-game, my B-tag (Tailypo#11334) is another option for getting in touch with me. Alternatively, we can also easily be reached via the Undercity United Forsaken Community Discord server. It's also just a generally good place for Forsaken RP'ers to organize: - Undercity United Discord Thread: ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177745 ) - Undercity United Discord Link: https://discord.gg/jHeHc8j My personal Discord ID is: Tailypo#1286 . I'm generally available to chat on Discord more often than not, as I have it on mobile as well and am almost always logged in.Barnabas93 12h
12h HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.))Arahe12 12h
12h [A-RP] The Sha'tor ✪ Draenei Exclusive Guild ...Leader: Varistus Officers: Vivaaldi, Kasmia Founded: September 26, 2014 Location: The Exodar Faction: Alliance; draenei exclusive Status: Recruiting, all classes Website: http://shatorwra.com & http://shatorwra.tumblr.com The Sha'tor is an order of draenei dedicated to the preservation of their people and culture, as well as honoring their place within the Alliance. With equal parts tenacity and hope, the Sha'tor aids in defending against the myriad threats that bombard Azeroth, while simultaneously supporting the draenei people as a whole in the quest to rebuild and thrive in the world they now call home. ...As a lore-abiding guild, we want members who are knowledgeable about Warcraft lore, especially regarding the draenei. But beyond that, a guild's heart lies in its members and their ability to be helpful, friendly, and good-natured. A willingness to engage in roleplay and other activities with fellow members is also a great thing to have; it is the driving force behind a successful, active guild, and promotes a welcoming environment. The Sha'tor offers an array of avenues for roleplay, chief among them an ongoing guild storyline that members can participate in by attending plot events. Members are also encouraged to develop their characters through guild plot progression, as well as personal storylines. Additionally, cultural and public events are held to promote inclusion of our allies. Our guild events typically start at 5pm server time. There are at least three IC events a week: a Plot event (Monday) that continues the overall storyline. A Path event (Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday depending on scheduling) that involves individual Path members only. Finally, an Induction Ceremony (Wednesday) which acts as an IC guild meeting. Sometimes, a second Path event is used in the same week, or we collaborate with ally guilds for other events. There is always something to look forward to! ...The Sha'tor is headed by the Exarch and his Triumvirate—individuals who have proven their loyalty and are diverse in both skill and demeanor. The Triumvirate act as advisors to the Exarch, and are tasked with specialized leadership, most notably the three paths of the order. Path of the Naaru — Led by Kasmia; serve as the Sha'tor's military. Path of the Prophet — Led by Varistus; healers and medics. Path of Argus — Led by Vivaaldi; scholars, scientists, artificers, and other keepers of draenei history and culture.Members will be asked to join one of these paths according to their primary interest. ...In order to join, aspiring members must fill out a simple application on our website. If accepted, applicants will be asked to undergo an in-character interview so that the Triumvirate may gauge whether they will be a good fit for the Sha'tor. Do not let inexperience—whether with draenei lore, or roleplay as a whole—deter you from applying! We are glad to help, so long as the interest and willingness to learn is there.Varistus218 12h
13h [H-RP] <The Hallowed Hunt> - Recruiting! ... About The Hallowed Hunt There are many dark and terrible creatures within the world of Azeroth. Strange, dangerous, and horrifying. From the twisted specters of the angry dead to the unnatural monsters hiding in the shadows, the lands are plagued by what lurks just out of sight. These threats are what come naturally to The Hallowed Hunt. Composed of a group of experienced warriors, spell-slingers, and brave adventurers, the group proves tenacious in areas others may crumble. Lifting curses, slaying beasts and defeating unruly spirits; their work has become renowned among civilians and highly sought after. Acknowledged as a valued service by the Horde, The Hallowed Hunt is tasked with investigating the far more unnatural plights of their people; hunting, capturing, or neutralizing what goes bump in the night. ... Join the Hunt The Hallowed Hunt is often seeking new members as the work is as perilous as it is thrilling. The process of joining up with the hunt is a simple out-of-character and in-character interview. Below is our application and what you can expect from the process! [You do not need an account to apply. Email can be used.] ... OOC: Covered by our application, the out-of-character interview is just a short series of questions about yourself and your character. We use it to determine if you and your character are fitting for the guild theme and the people within it. Replies to applications can be expected within a day or so if accepted. IC: A roleplay meeting with Nafani, a process in which the leader of The Hallowed Hunt will speak with your character and determine what it is they’re useful for. This will be when your rp style, profile, and lore will be looked at. Have no fear though, as the guild is very friendly to a new and learning roleplayer! Note: If we are unable to make contact with you in-game after a week of your application, your name will be marked off of our contact list and you will need to apply again or reach out to the GM.Nafani30 13h
14h [A-RP/PvE] <Shields of Unity> is recruiting <Shields of Unity> is a Raiding and RP guild looking to fill in its ranks. Who we are as a guild: We're a group of Raiders and RPer's that enjoy the game and likes to experience what WoW has to offer. Our group is full of laid back people who like to have fun and chat on discord while not in game. Guild website: http://shieldsofunity.enjin.com/ Who we are as a RPers: We want to RP a variety of characters that might not otherwise get use or feel ostracized from other guilds. We know what it's like to be a merchant or an investigator who lacks a guild that really feels appealing. In a sea of nobles, military formations and holy orders....it can feel very difficult to play a character in a guild when you do not necessarily focus on combat or one specific topic. While some guilds tend to exist for specified interests, those too come the trouble of being so specialized that it can feel stifling to just be another fish in the pond. What we offer is a way for a multitude of characters to meet and work together to accomplish almost any goal. We also love to allow our players to create events and participate in more than one way. Never will you be forced to stand guard as two 'higher rank' members engage in borderline ERP in the next room. Well unless you choose to create a situation like that! The way -Shields of Unity- RP works is simple: We have two main ranks. Shields and Hands. Shields protect hands and can do a number of other tasks as the situation calls for it. They do not serve hands as underlings though, the two work in unison as equals. Hands are members who need a task accomplished or perhaps require protection. They can even be shields themselves. The idea is to build a community. So perhaps an alchemist joins as a Hand and needs help with dealing with a rival who has been threatening to ruin his latest stock of potions. That Hand could hire on two Shields and maybe they would end up going on a crazy adventure! Or it could just be a good way to meet different characters and explore situations your character may not otherwise. A shield could end up having to talk more than fight or a hand might need to their own hands dirty. What we want in RP: We want players who are interested in really getting to know other players and are invested in the idea of meeting a variety of different sorts. We welcome all kinds here! Though generally it is recommended not to join just to back-stab your fellow members. We do not turn our nose up to more....unscrupulous activities, but some care with how they are carried out is recommended. Our hope is to have players running events in tandem with other over arching guild events. We want our players to feel free to create their own branching stories while also having a unified narrative to link everyone together. A final note is that we do not tolerate meta gaming, needless drama or excessively over powered characters. Who we are as raiders: Our focus in raiding is to hit heroic AOTC on current content. As long as everyone is doing their job we like to have fun. We want people to come in with good attitudes along with the consumables they need for the raid. What we expect from our raiders: We expect you to know your class, and perform to the best of your ability in fights, even if we're doing old content for the laughs. We expect our raiders to be prepared with enough food, flasks, and potions to last the night. We expect you to be on time. Raid times mean we want to start pulling at 6:00pm server, not for you to just be logging on at that time. Give our Raidleader or officers an ample heads up if you're not able to make it. We understand that RL before WoW. But when you join a raid group you're giving your word to be there. Asking to be a part of a team means you are taking a spot in our group and making a promise to be here to fill that spot. Where are we as a raid team: We downed Normal Argus our first go through, and will be focusing on the heroic content from here on out. We might dip into normal for some quick tier pieces. When do we raid? Friday and Saturday 6-9pm server. Who are we looking for? We are currently looking for a Warlock and also looking for Druid and Paladin Heals. While we are specifically looking to fill those slots, feel free to hit us up anyways. Edit: updated on raid slots needed. Who do I contact? Celindira/Selene for raiding Managan for RP/raiding Kirithia for RP Mariakarnord for RP/raiding Hansa for RP Ríz (alt0237 for the weird i)Alezender#1540 for raiding or leading you to another officer for more about RP.Ríz4 14h
15h I need 5 more good DPS for mythic raid team The fallen warriors are expanding into mythic raiding and we're about 3 regular dps raiders shy of meeting the mark. So if you can parse above 75 and you're interested head over to www.thefallenwarriors.com and check us out. we're only a 2 day a week raid guild, we keep it light, keep it fun, and down bosses.Brayole2 15h
16h Name Reservation We've all done it. You think of a cool name and snag it for a future character. All well and good, provided you make use of it. However, a name I'm after has a player that's either inactive long enough to result in a 404, or is less than level 10 (or is it 20?). They removed the option to free up these names with GM assistance and instead have a name-freeing system based on expansion cycles. The problem is I have no idea if or when this name will be free because I have no way of seeing this player's activity. Any suggestions?Cantaloupe19 16h
17h [H-RP] Souls of the Forbidden - Recruiting! Some call us radicals. Others label us terrorists. Others still, claim we do not even exist. No matter. We are vigilantes who seek to help the Dark Lady remake our world, beginning with the elimination of the Alliance. Only through death do we evolve. We serve Sylvanas because she alone is the Forsaken cause. We are not part of the Forsaken military and do not answer to "High Command." Therefore, there is no "red tape" obstructing our goals. No bureaucracy, if you will. Our "extremist views" and methods are often questioned by other Forsaken; some of them branding us as a group of terrorists, doing more harm than good. But our prime directive is true: The decimation of the Alliance and the domination of Azeroth by the Forsaken. We are the Forbidden...We will slaughter anyone who stands in Her way. Souls of the Forbidden is a fresh guild recruiting Forsaken and DKs only. Non-Military. Heavy RP. OOCly, We're an all-Forsaken guild, but we also allow any Horde Death Knights among our ranks, under one additional condition. That said, all members of the guild must have their character be loyal to Sylvanas over any other organization. ICly we are a group of radical vigilantes who strike terror into the hearts of the Alliance and any enemy who dares to oppose the Dark Lady. If you are interested, please whisper Jaedera, Vanescula, Nephthysia, Tyranette, or Davinara - which are my characters, or contact my wonderful recruiter Samanthà, or contact me through in-game mail if I am not online. I ask that you please not whisper our current other members for information as we are a very new guild and you will just be directed to me anyway. I do play relatively frequently (Every day, various hours), so getting into contact with me shouldn't be a problem.Jaedera24 17h
18h [A-RP] <The Grizzled Bear> Inn Greetings and welcome to The Grizzled Bear Inn, where adventure and fun awaits just behind the doors of our tavern! Whether you are a new hero starting out in the world or a seasoned warrior seeking a warm place to rest their old bones – we open our doors to people from every walk of life and every stage of life. Owned by two people who sought a reprieve from their duties on the front lines of the war on the Broken Isles, they know better than most how important it is to have a place to return to and somewhere to warm your spirit before duty calls you away again. The pair offer a home away from home where you can rest your weary feet and enjoy a drink among familiar faces or perhaps to try your luck at a drinking game or test your might in a bar brawl. Our goal is to create a warm and inviting environment that will foster creativity and comradeship, and bring back a good ol’ adventure feel to the community. That being said, we are a medium-heavy RP focus with a relaxed and casual atmosphere, as we understand the importance of real life responsibilities coming first. Our Inn is located in Westguard Keep in Howling Fjord, Northrend, though in-character the tavern is imagined in Grizzly Hills as that is where the owners live! ... While we understand that some of these days don’t work for others, it is important to note that we encourage guildies to meet up at the tavern at their leisure as well! We’ve chosen an in-game “base” so that it can be used as hub for others to gather outside of events and enjoy each other’s company. In fact, members are also encouraged to not be afraid about running their own little events as well. We’re all about “you get out what you put in” and love to see initiative made amongst the guild to get your character out there and mingled. We want to be a part of your story too! ... If this sounds like the place for you but you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us in-game or via mail on: Leaders Cynae – The Keeper Marlom – The Warden Assistants Graece Ollivier If you’re unable to get into contact with the Leaders above, try reaching out to our assistants who will be happy to answer any questions you have! Alternatively, if you are ready/curious enough you can holler out for an invite as well. We will be asking a few brief questions before entry into the guild, but nothing too worrying. We want to make sure you are the perfect fit for our guild as well! If any of this sounds a little familiar, it is because I use to own and run The Tipsy Hourglass – we have rebranded and relocated! Thank you for your time and we hope to see you around! <3Cynae44 18h
18h [A] 11/11H <Battle Hardened> LFM! <Battle Hardened> is a casual raiding guild with two raid teams and enough perseverance (or self hatred) to raid up to the very last week of each tier. Established in WoD as a PVE guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of content together, and yet still enjoy hanging out outside raid time. On any given night you’ll find our members running m+ or pugging content for fun, or just simply hanging out in discord. We’re looking for like-minded people who want to down progression bosses but still enjoy their time doing so. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. ... Mythic Team Progression 11/11H Antorus 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras 5/10M Nighthold 2/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Requirements Discord (with working mic) 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided) Ability to receive constructive criticism Weekly m+15 completed Hatred of puns and terrible jokes Loot <Battle Hardened> uses loot council for our mythic raids. The LC is comprised of the officers/veterans. Raiders interested in rolling on a piece of loot will put a number in raid chat after the piece is linked. Loot will then be handed out based on a vote from each of the officers/veterans. ... How to Apply/Trial Fill out the application at battlehardened.shivtr.com. If everything looks good on the application, we’ll contact you to set up a raid trial. Raid trials take anywhere from 2-4 weeks while we watch your performance, attitude, and how well you mesh with our raid environment. During that time you’ll be able to hang out in discord and run m+/pugs with us get to know our members. If you don’t quite meet the gear/skill/experience requirements, you’ll be eligible to retrial for our raid team(s) after a two week period, or just chill in the guild as a social member until you want to try again for a permanent raid spot. Contact Information If you have additional questions/comments, feel free to talk to any of our officers/veterans. Guild Master - Mythrenathen (valannia#1629) Officers - Medyr, Charnoble Veterans - Réstless, Brunchables, Keldion Recruitment Officer - Riley (Riley#12957)Mythrenathen3 18h
19h Gravewalker VS Witcher Hello again WRA, it's me. I'm feeling very stressed out, work was alright but I don't feel like RPing, the last two threads I made turned into heated debates and got derailed pretty fast, and you know what happened today. So I just want t make a stupid fun thread, and I don't feel like talking about WoW for once, so here it is... Of the video games I've been playing in my spare time, there's two with the main protagonist of the series that me and my brother have pitted against one another. Talion from Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor/War and Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series. (This thread will contain spoilers for both) After a brief debate over which character was cooler, we both quickly agree'd that this discussion was worthy of a "The Virgin Talion VS the Chad Geralt" meme and that's something I shall commit myself to drawing soon, because ultimately: - Talion has a weird face with giant almost animeish eye's and a pitiful collection of stubble. - Geralt is a sexy hunk with cool cat eyes and capable of growing an awesome gruff beard. - Talion's only "friend" is a grouchy old wraith that betrays him in the last game, and he's so desperate for companionship that he has to mind control Orcs into serving him who also betray him when they can. - Geralt has lots of equally badass friends who go out of their way to help him in their endeavors, not that he needs their help in the first place to get stuff done. - Talion is kind of dumb and gullible, and the wraith is the one that comes up with the best strategies and knows how Mordor and Orcish society truly works. - Geralt is a educated and cunning monster hunter who knows how to hunt down his quarry, be it monster, beast or otherwise. - The most of Talions abilities that make him a cut above others all come from the wraith, and he'll die when he leaves his body. - Geralts own skills are his and his alone, mutation or not, he doesn't NEED a wraith to take down a dragon! - Talion has no wife or son anymore and now immediately falls in love with the weird dreadlocked lady that he meets in Nurnen, but never scores with. - Geralt has lots and lots of sex with beautiful women, all the time, 24/7. It's clear, Geralt is superior to Talion in every way and is totally cooler and sexier and stronger then him in every way. But if for some reason you DISAGREE, which I know is impossible, I invite you to argue. (This isn't a fully serious post, this is just me being dumb, I also kind of like Talion and think he'd actually be more then a match for Geralt if he had no prep time, that said a few of my criticisms about him are true.)Banrok16 19h
19h [A]<The Shadow Vault>: Ebon Blade RP (10/11N) The Shadow Vault is a true neutral, medium RP guild primarily for Death Knights who serve at the Ebon Blade base of the same name in Icecrown. The guild is Alliance side but we are very open to cross-faction RP. Most of our roleplay occurs in Northrend and, currently, the Broken Isles. Our goals (IC): ● To execute the orders of the Deathlord and act willingly as the Lich King's agents against the Legion. ● To continue to purge Azeroth of the restless remnants of the Scourge and the Cult of the Damned. ● To maintain diplomatic relations between the Knights of the Ebon Blade and the Alliance and Horde. We are neither good nor evil and recognize the value of our allies. We do what the living cannot, whether they agree with it or not -- but we don't cause trouble unless the threat to our ties is worth it. Our goals (OOC): ● To provide a friendly haven for experienced death knight roleplayers and Scourge fans, and help to repair the poor reputation held by death knight roleplay on the server in general. ● To function as a reliable, neutral Ebon Blade presence for the server to refer to when they need contact with the faction. ● To create and foster roleplay on Wyrmrest Accord related to DKs, the Scourge, the Cult of the Damned, etc. ● To provide assistance for new and leveling Death Knights with questing, dungeons, and learning the class. ● To assemble 20 Death Knights and complete The Nighthold (not really) This is not a class-restricted guild! We welcome any living characters who have an interest in associating with the Knights of the Ebon Blade: family, diplomats, researchers, historians-- any curious minds who can stand the smell. :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cult of the Damned Cult of the Damned characters are also welcome: friends and guildies OOC, enemies IC. Once we used temporary 'disposable' cultists for plots, but we have shifted more towards a model where these characters can develop and explore what led them to desiring undeath. The cultists are in a unique position where they are on their last legs and attacking the Ebon Blade directly is not an option. However, the Ebon Blade cannot risk harassing innocent civilians while hunting cultists down. Therefore, it is very easy for the cult to hide, but every move they make is a risk since it's over if they're found. This makes for a more cat-and-mouse style of villainy. Read more about our expectations for cultist characters here: http://theshadowvault.weebly.com/cult-of-the-damned.html --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Casual PvE We enjoy casual PvE (H raiding & mythic/+ dungeons) a few nights a week. We are primarily a RP guild, so while some of us bring previous raid experience, we are very beginner-friendly and prefer to do lighter content to be more inclusive. Our goal is to enjoy raid time as a stress-free social activity for the guild to do something together outside of RP. Current progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/wyrmrest-accord/The+Shadow+Vault What to expect: ● Unscheduled Mythic and Mythic+ groups forming through the week ● Raiding 3 total hours 1 night a week (Saturday 5-8 PM ST) in a casual, friendly environment. ● Optional fun/pug night for easier raid content (e.g. Normal) on Fridays at 6 PM ST. ● Jokes and puns and chatter and probably alcohol. ● Personal loot system used most of the time. We have a lot of death knights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Miscellaneous notes: ● This is not a military guild. (Our focus is character development). ● The guild is an OOC construct, as we are not ICly a group called 'The Shadow Vault'. We simply represent some of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. ● We strive to maintain a good reputation and are somewhat strict regarding characters and play being lore-abiding. We do not support the notions of death knight pregnancy, death knight copulation, death knights who somehow became alive again, death knights who make trouble in major cities, etc. (See website for more). ● We maintain a friendly, drama-free atmosphere and do not tolerate members who godmod, troll or harass anyone else on the server. There is no age restriction but we happen to mostly be adults. Our guild website with this info and more: tinyurl.com/theshadowvault Old recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412401825#1 Please friend Evelyne#1179 or send me an in-game mail if you're interested. Thanks for reading and suffer well! :)Evelyne127 19h
20h Evil Monks? I wasn't around for Mists. I missed out on a lot of that lore. As I understand it, most monks use a form of magic that depends on promoting inner peace and serenity. Can a character be this way and be evil? Furthermore, we see examples of Scarlet and Argent monks that specialize in unarmed fighting but don't appear to use that kind of magic. Is it possible someone could be an unarmed fighter while using other kinds of magic? Without having come into contact with Pandaren culture at all?Quincinatus24 20h
21h [A-RP] Bouldershoulder Brigade If you haven't heard of us before, I'm here to teach you about the Bouldershoulders! We're a dwarf-exclusive guild that's been around since at least Cataclysm, if not before (Balrik doesn't spend much time sober, so the history is a bit vague), that specializes in RP, PvE, and PvP! You could say we do it all! Most importantly, the Bouldershoulder Brigade has been and continues to be a major member of the Mead Hall community here on Wyrmrest Accord, attending and running RP events, Moots, Collecting the Rent, and anything else the community decides to do! What distinguishes us from the other Mead Hall guilds is that we're the most unreliable group of helpful dwarves around! We get distracted a bit easily, either from challenges, pings in the Ironforge local defense chat, or just by seeing how many mobs we can pull without dying! However, we're always there when it counts, and that's what matters, right? We are at worst a group of chaotic good dwarves, and at best . . . neutral good? More importantly, we accept dwarves of all walks of life if they can prove that they mean well and aren't of an evil alignment. In terms of RP, the Bouldershoulder Brigade is a brigade in the loosest sense of the word. We are capable of organizing, but we generally don't! We work best in a storm of booze, beards, and incoherent yelling, so rank and file marches aren't our thing. We are better described as a group of adventurous dwarves that come together to better combat the evils that would plague Khaz Modan. We generally focus on RP events with the rest of the Mead Hall, but occasionally have guild events when the need arises. OOCly, we are a tight-knit group of players that will do just about anything together! We run mythic dungeons as we please (at least a handful of 10+ keys each week), BGs until we despair at the lack of other dwarves in the instance, arenas whenever we think triple tank comps are viable, and RP regularly week in and week out! It is important to note that while you must be a dwarf to be in the guild, we are happy to do things with you IC and OOC as long as you are Alliance. If you're Horde, double check that you aren't flagged. Red means dead. One last talking point! Collecting the Rent is a time-honored tradition started by the original Bouldershoulders. Simply put, the Forsaken always seem to forget to pay the rent for "living" in Undercity! On an irregular schedule, we gather whatever forces we can find and "storm" Undercity. By "storm", I mean RP walk in, yell a lot, drink a lot, and fight anyone who wants to fight! If we're really ambitious, we'll even punch Sylvanas in the face! Once BfA launches, we might have to swap locations but the Rent Collection will live on! If you are interested in joining our rowdy bunch of dwarves, please contact Davonna, Rufaic, Balrik, Dragonshield, or Maudyn in game!Rufaic27 21h
22h [H or A] Morning/Afternoon Guilds Good morning, everyone. I've posted something similar once before but didn't come up with any results. Are there any guilds or RP groups that get together during the morning/afternoon? Faction doesn't really matter, but if there are Horde guilds, that'd be pretty cool, since that's where my main is. I've gotten kind of bored of doing everything alone, since my schedule doesn't really permit me to do much at night. If you know of anything that would fit my usual play times, that'd be cool. Thanks in advance. :)Genedara9 22h
22h <The Stormwind Patrol> Mature Guard RP Guild! Hello everyone! We are looking for all who are interested in roleplaying as a Stormwind Guard. Many Guard guilds have come and gone, but this one has quite a few things which make it special. I myself am a veteran of Guard roleplay, and am putting all my experience into making something that will work WITH the community, not against it. I'm sure I'll make this post way more detailed with time, but for now I just want to put something out there. I'll bullet point the basics: *Training is optional though strongly encouraged. As long as you are a good roleplayer and the community appreciates what you do, we won't get onto you for roleplaying the way you want. *The ranking system is extremely simple. Everyone is equal. Upon joining, you have the same power as everyone else. Learning how to exercise this power is part of your test. These are our ranks: OOC > Guard > Captain (me). Straightforward, yeah? You have absolute freedom to do anything. We police you on some things, but it's almost entirely just on RP etiquette and how you handle yourself, and others, OOC. We try to allow as much freedom as possible. We have no set uniform, aside from the tabard- just try to look as much like a Guard as possible. You can go on patrol by yourself. You can try to come up with events for the guild. You can operate outside the city. The guild is extremely relaxed. You can just hop on, whenever you want, and play Guard for a while, either on or off duty. We use this as the set of laws we go off of: http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Laws_of_Stormwind http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Stormwind_Rights If interested, feel free to make a post here, or contact me ingame. My accent letter is made by holding Alt, type 777888, release Alt. Hope to hear from you!Várlun24 22h
23h (A) <Keepers of the Moon> Night Elf RP *Flyers are posted on Notice Boards throughout Alliance cities.* Kaldorei. The Children of the Stars. Keepers of the Land of Eternal Starlight. Our people have a rich, complex history, though in recent years, we have faced many uncertain changes. From the Battle of Mount Hyjal to the Cataclysm which has reshaped our very homeland. The return of the Highbourne and even the reintroduction of the Twicebourne challenge our longest-held values which have served as pillars of our society for milennia. Our once-great ancient cities now lie crumbled and ruined, their remaining power being exploited by our enemies. We will stand united- Kaldorei, Highborne, and Twiceborne- to assist our people, heal our society from within, and together adapt to an ever-changing world to build a brighter, prosperous future. Now, with the Burning Legion once again threatens to destroy our world, we reluctantly accept the aid of the Illidari. The rediscovery of the Broken Isles offers us the opportunity recover pieces of our ancient past so we can begin to better understand ourselves. OOC: Formerly known as <Wardens of Teldrassil>, we have changed direction and decided to focus on the cultural aspect of Kaldorei roleplay in contrast to the more militaristic approach of other guilds as well as personal and story-driven character development. We accept both male and female Night Elves of all classes- mages and Death Knights included. Demon Hunters are accepted on a case-by-case basis. We currently don't have a stance on Nightborne/Nightfallen characters. If interested, please visit our guild site at www.keepersofthemoonwra.shivtr.com to fill out an application. An in-character interview is required to join. Officers: Azaeluna/Illyirana, Miriael, Lorendrethil, Ereminn, Lynsalora Connect with us! /join KaldoreiRP.Azaeluna151 23h