Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 15, 2014 Durgrim's Pet farming service! So, might as well post this while I wait for my queue. In my eternal effort to be cast in molten gold when i die, I need more money. Basically, you need a pet and don't want to do the farming yourself, I will! I'll also level pets for you. I already have my first contract.Durgrimm0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Phasing Issues Howdy, gang. Silveko here to toss you a small warning. If you're in Frostfire Ridge doing the quest [Articles of the Fallen], be sure to turn it in before you confront Hattock the Gronnmaster and Grulloc in Grulloc's Grotto. If you don't, the quest giver might phase out and become unavailable. Also, post any phasing issues or bugs you've encountered, for the good of others.Silveko2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 (A) Faded Hope Recruiting for WoD Progression Faded Hope is in search of talented players with an affinity toward raid progression. Our members are set on progression but at the same time, maintain a consensus that real life commitments come first. Our goal as a guild is to create a fun social environment for our members while simultaneously helping them achieve their in-game goals. Both of our raid teams have achieved 14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar (Pre-6.0) and plan to smash through WoD’s content just the same! Current Recruitment: ALL CLASSES AND ROLES OPEN Raid Times: Alpha Team- Tuesday/Wednesay 6pm-9pm PST Delta Team- Friday/Sunday 6pm-9pm PST Expectations: Faded Hope’s expectations for our raiders are realistic. We understand mistakes happen; it’s an inevitability. What we expect is that our raiders learn from their mistakes. If you’re standing in fire because you want to be at the top of the DPS meter or can’t seem to figure out why repeatedly hugging the healers when you’re a living bomb is a bad idea, we aren’t looking for you. It is also important to realize that when you take on a role in our raid team, you are expected to be present for our scheduled times. We host two teams to accommodate our members for that very reason. Our raid times rely on the attendance of our members. If you cannot be present for a raid, you must let an officer know beforehand. Exercise courtesy and consideration. Finally, we expect our raiders to be prepared. When our raiders enter a raid instance, they’re expected to have some knowledge of the raid and it’s encounters as well as extensive knowledge of their respective classes. You are also expected to prepare your character before a raid. This means you are fully repaired, have your desired consumables, and have done everything to optimize your character’s DPS/Healing Throughput/Mitigation. Social Members: Not a raider? Can’t make the times? Not a problem! Social Members are always sought after. We love meeting new people and having members online means more opportunities for in-game events and activities. Have a question? Comment? Query? Conundrum? Shoot one of our awesome Officers a message! Guild Leader: Applesauce Second in Command: Savaena Council: Calandryll, Mathere, Vaelra, Zdravi Alternatively, visit us at http://www.fadedhope.us/transcendent/Zòxx1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Another CaH Room for the Queued http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=92 PW is WyrmiesBraimage10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Realm Population Estimates I'm curious to know if the current wait time is accurate, because I've always thought this realm was a relatively high-population realm with accounting for the numerous alts. However, this realm is technically a medium sized realm. What's with the long wait times? I have a hard time believing that every single alt is coming online.Poplicola19 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Well this sucks. (Garn Nighthowl) (WTB?) I'm not one to usually make legit complaining posts but I'm pretty annoyed right now; There's a new rare spawn named Nok-Karosh in Frost-Fire Ridge; He drops a new black wolf mount. All fine and dandy until folks realized it drops one per kill and folks have been swapping it to Master Looter to steal the thing when the fight is about to end. Lots of folks are up and excited once they find out this thing exists so please pay careful attention to your groups loot settings when you join; And make sure you ask if it's going to remain on group loot and get an answer. If you get an answer and the mount is still "stolen" after that the GM's can intervene - however with no question asked prior the group leader can do what they want. Be careful guys! (Also: Might end up buying this from somebody if you do manage to get one! It's not worth much since this guy is up all over the place and will be around forever but I'll throw you a decent chunk to get it early.)Shirt3 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Kalimdor down? Am I stuck in the Maelstrom forever? T_TVashaelia0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Stop whining about queue times Just...stop...Durgrimm31 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Nevermind, fixed it. I guess if you just ignore the error messages and try to log in time after time enough, it'll let you back in.Marogthor0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Technical question... I am not familiar with the intricacies of how the login server and world server and other things work...so as a genuine question, does anyone have a simplistic explanation of it? I recall someone posting about how Blizzard messed up by combining our login server with other high population realms, which is the cause of the large wait times (not sure if that is an accurate statement) so I am curious as to how this system works. Thanks for the info!Muhrahn2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Warlords of Draenor RP Ladies and Gentlemen, I come to you as a fellow roleplayer of WRA, Actively Roleplaying such loveable characters as: Bearaga Shield Bear Khatzbalgur So i've been playing this Shaman in the Warhammers for about a month or two by now and have seen some great progressive Role play throughout the server due to the pre-release of WoD and would be delighted to see the quality of Role play not taper off back to tavern banter. Here is my question to you all. What direction of Role play do you see your guilds role play heading and are you willing to collaborate with other guilds to reach a higher quality and more immerse level of Role play. Q1: What kind of RP will you be doing? Q2: Collaborative effort? Or Guild exclusive? <Warhammer Clan> Is currently working on a storyline based upon entry of WoD. Not a linear story, but a branching story between the guilds members. Hopefully you can all be a part of it once the details are down, everyones leveled a bit and servers are more stable. Heres a fun read of a small event we had. (Take note this is As-is Ingame) Intro: Trail from Stonard North. ... Walking the Path ... In front of Warhammer Hold ... Next post, Too long roflKhazgol2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Blizz employees getting hella overtime hours I bet accounting is not thrilled about the time and a half they'll be handing out this week.Cederic24 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 What really irks me about WoD. The zones and quests and content is beautiful, but it all just feels empty with the story blizz has put out for us. I can't help but feel like a hero while I fight for Draenor and for Azeroth, but then I realize that I'm a hero fighting for the villains. In other words, I'm just really tired of Blizzard turning the Horde into villains. This whole expansion is pretty much massacring horde races with a few Draenei or Arokoa on the way. My question is, When will we ever get an expansion or even a patch, where the "Golden" Alliance does something that isn't explicitly good? If you need more evidence just look at the Draenei who are the only race without a lick of evil in them. Could blizzard expand on their lore and maybe give them some darker traits? No, lets throw it all on the orcs might as well bury them now because we've already rewritten their lore several times.Drantar26 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Baby Got Hooves - A song about fem-taur Below are my lyrics to the song "Baby Got Hooves" a parody of "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot. I presented this at Story Circle the other night and got some praise and a few of you asked that I put it on the forums, so here ya go! (( Disclaimer: Duff is responsible for all lolz, laughs, giggles, ROFLs, ROFLMAOs, and Keks caused by this parody. )) Here is a link to the instrumental version so you can sing it out loud! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMkLqtXkgvs I like Fem-taurs and it ain't no joke You other players can't revoke That when a hoofy trots up with pair of pearly horns And that flowing mane she adorns With trinkets, gotta stare in awe 'Casue she see's me lookin' slack-jaw Equipped with her epic kilt I'm wishin' she'd grab my hilt Oh baby, I wanna get near ya Just let me steer ya My clansmen tried to warn me But those hips you got make me so horny Ooh, Seer Struttin You say you wanna graze on my plains? Well, moo me, woo me 'Cause you ain't some LFR newbie I've seen her tankin' Platekini clankin' She's Prot, Hot By all the guilds she is sought Been hearin' a lot of smack That hoofies ain't got the knack Take the average Tauren man and tell him that Bet you'll end up flat So, Hordies! (Yeah!) Hordies! (Yeah!) Has your girlfriend got the hooves? (Hell yeah!) Tell 'em shake it, shake it! Shake that healthy tail! Baby got hooves! (That Mulgore face with the Feralas booty.) Baby Got Hooves! I like 'em natural, homemade And when I'm startin' a raid I ain't got no level cap, I'm runnin' on mojo Now here's my solo I'm gonna pop my CDs And UGH, *double crit* UGH, UGH I ain't talkin' bout Goldshire 'Cause Alliance towns are meant for fire I want 'em straight from Camp Narache Take 'em shy or extra gutsy With one guarantee You'll be moanin' like a banshee Queuin' up for my daily random No RNG bum, my hoofies in tandem You can keep that bum I'll take my hoofies like a cherry plum A shout to the big Bluff gals, I wanna shag ya I won't slap or drag ya But I gotta tell the truth when I say I wanna *hoof* Till I see An'she rise Baby got a real prize A lotta guys wanna start that quest When they see the treasure on her chest So I run up quick and click 'Cause I'm rough, and I'm tough And I'm down for 60 minute buff So, fem-taurs! (Yeah!) Fem-taurs! (Yeah!) If you wanna ride on this kodo (YEAH!) Then turn around! Stick it out! Even greenskins got to shout Baby got hooves! Yeah baby, when it comes to hooves, Draenei ain't got nothin' on you. LFM ToT25? 2 tanks, 6 Healers, 17 DPS? Haha, only if there's 24 fem-taurs. So your girlfriend does Dragon Soul, lookin' "Leet" is her goal But that goal is a long way off is she ain't got soul. My totem pole won't go near Unless you got rear, dear You can do LFR and BGs But please don't lose that squeeze Some elitist wanna call bad racial trait And tell ya all that reroll prate Let 'em jabber, I don't listen 'Cause they don't know what they're missin' So some peeps ain't into dairy That means more for my prairie 'Cause your legs are long and your hooves divine I'm gonna make you mine I know there's other Horde gals in town But they just bring me down Give me a fem-taur, I'll shout "Lok'tar!" She'll be my Mu'sha, I'll be her star Try to say it's how they're spec'd Well last time I checked Take a DPS, a Prot, or Heal 'Cause fem-taur got my appeal So ladies, if you got the hips And you wanna skip all the scripts Throw me an invite And in my tent you spend the night Baby got hooves!Duff25 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Mackinzee! WHERE ARE YOU MY COMPLETELY !@#$%^ LOVER?!Durgrimm2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 For those of you able to get in... Word through the Tumblr-vine is that people are experiencing issues by doing things such as using their garrison hearthstone and learning pets/mounts/toys. Learning or using these items causes you to disconnect and then spend a good chuck of time waiting for your character to be found. Wouldn't be surprised if the general chats are already talking about this but this is just in case you aren't in general chat or haven't heard yet.Mekia2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Anyone up for anything whilst we wait? I've been sitting here for about two hours listening to music and I'm starting to get my rustled jimmies. Anyone up for anything?Lovaneiox4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Random Thread For Bored Questions and Junk. So yes I made this a thread. My first question: Which expansion has the best nickname/derogatory nickname? (make sure to include the nickname!) Edit: Feel free to add more questions!Zieto14 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Ideas For Compensation Due to Queues! I'd rather have us get an exp boost or something to make up for all this time we can't be leveling! I don't want a measly $1 for two days of missed time. What I'd like is my time back. I have 4 90s I need to level and I wanted to get 2 done before the PvP season. Blizzard needs the money we pay them in order for them to rectify the issues. It's not their fault this happened, not completely. I have a friend who works in Orange County Law Enforcement. There's dozens of ddos attacks against Blizzard right now, that has to disrupt things. I mean, a lot of us have school, class or both and we can't wait around for a queue. I wish I could, I really do. I'm not even angry anymore, though I was a bit earlier.Avaricex83 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Post Pictures of Your Wait Time! Here's mine: http://i.imgur.com/zYAgJJi.jpg Quick ref for uploading: http://imgur.com/Étain0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Down Goes WrA titleAvaricex146 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 [H-RP] The Stoneblade Legion < The Stoneblade Legion > The Stoneblade Legion is a division of the Horde forces created in the wake of the Darkspear Rebellion. Composed primarily of former rebels who fought against the tyranny of Garrosh Hellscream, they have charged themselves with defending the Horde against it's enemies, and itself. Faithful to the tenets of Strength, Honor, and Brotherhood the Stoneblade Legion have come to represent the fundamental pillars from which Thrall built the New Horde upon. They're greatest asset is their unified diversity, taking in Horde champions of all races and class. Serving under the newly appointed Warchief Vol'jin, the Stoneblade Legion is led by orcish warrior Neruk, and primarily resides in Orgrimmar. However they often travel across the lands to quell growing threats or secure Horde settlements and though their journeys may vary from exploring strange, new lands to great, heroic battles, they are never short on adventure. < Guild Information > The Stoneblade Legion is a heavy Roleplaying guild that focuses on Storytelling and plotdriven RP. Our stories always intertwine with the over arching story of Warcraft in an effort to maintain continuity. Taking inspiration from classic Horde themes demonstrated in Warcraft III, we build upon on the primal, more tribal races trying to carve a place for themselves in a world that sees them as outcasts. However, we accept all races and classes! The Horde is a diverse mixture of cultures and people that has evolved over time into what it is today. We are not looking to take steps backwards, but we do want to remember where we came from! We normally run two RP Events a week, depending on the week and month. Each event is another chapter in our continuously evolving story that we invite all members (and sometimes outside guests) to participate in. Our events are generally conducted using a DnD/Turn-based style roll system, but vary from combat, social gatherings, adventure, puzzle solving, and many others. We do not limit ourselves in our style or RP, and try to offer something that everyone can enjoy. For more information, or to apply for membership you can visit our guild website: Stoneblade.shivtr.com -or contact us in-game. Guild Leader: Neruk Officer Eloje Officer Rydell Officer LindrelynNeruk41 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Real talk about the captials. There was a ton of rage before the expansion's launch about Bladespire not being our capital. I even felt a bit of sympathy toward those people at first because the original screen shots looked so good but now that I have seen both places I gotta say that Warspear rules. It seriously looks like a Horde base! All the races have their own little sections, it has AH, portals, banks and plenty of cool spots to RP. I am VERY happy and impressed with Warspear. Bladespire is so meh in comparison! I can't speak of course for the Alliance because my human paladin will remain 90 until Dawnblood is 100 and ready for raids/RBGs but I got the feeling that their faction capital in WoD is just as nice. On an unrelated note to my original topic this will be a paladin expansion for me. I decided that the two characters I play the most will be Dawnblood and Ludger. I want to try and spend a more equal time between the factions to observe differences in story and PvP,RP. and PvE between the two factions.Dawnblood22 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Counting 100s Server has been stressed out since release and now it's down for a few more hours. Until then, shall we count some heads on who hit 100 so far on our server? :D 90 to 100 Monk Zhakax - 11/12/14 to 11/13/14 Server Time Stamp: 11:54 P.M. to 6:42 P.M.Zhakax15 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [A-RP] The Weary Rider (every Saturday!) Sit a spell with a drink and a tale at the Weary Rider, every Saturday evening! Where: Ironforge, Tavern across from the Gryphon Roost When: 4pm server - whenever BYOB, but some limited beers and other brews will be on tap (until we run out). Hope you'll join us!Gilthrae2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 30 minutes left.. Is it too early to listen to 'The Final Countdown'?Kieldrina31 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 What exactly is DDos? I'm not the sharpest nail in the toolbox when it comes to computers and hackers and what not, so who are these mean people and why are they attacking Blizzard?Rhodejackson0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Some early WoW screenies I was browsing reddit just now and I stumbled across this link. It contains an album with a bunch of screen shots of WoW in its developmental stages and one or two when it still used the WC3 engine. Pretty amazing to see how far the game's come since 1999. Have a look. http://imgur.com/a/N5cTxGnimbus11 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Garrison followers IC or OOC?Gavia23 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 new rp hubs with wod putting little details into everything, i want to rp just about everywhere?? even stormshield or w/e has the cutest buildings aaa-- i haven't had time to try a horde character yet sadly, i guess walkup rp is gonna be in the same old places. sucks cus i rely on that and friends to rp with~ anyway, have you guys found anything really neat for rp? i particularly like the little fishing village by your garrison once the friendly npcs are back and the tavern with the lute player in stormshield. i could see using some of the beautiful plant environments in smv or gorgrond.. i dunno, im so overwhelmed by it allStarstrike11 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 I need help.. I keep posting the below. Someone give me something to do while I cope. ...Crestor0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Full Server Wait Times Really Blizzard? Position in line: 2792? Why is it that almost 2800 people that all pay $15 a month to enjoy this game are registered on a server that can't even support all of them being logged in at once? Do you not have enough time/resources to just make more instead of irritating the s**t out of the people that make it possible for you to create these games you're so proud of? Please do something to alleviate these ridiculous wait times to log in. I mean I'm sure there's a very good reason why you put that many people on one server. I mean don't get me wrong. I hate complaining and hardly ever do. Also I know that it only makes sense to put as many people on a server as the ratio between the amount of people logged in to the time of day will allow but, try not to cram it quite so much? Thanks for reading if anyone that matters actually does. Later! P.S. This took about 10 minutes to post..... position in line: 2456Wowadin34 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [H-RP] <The Savage Pint Guild> The Savage Pint Guild Horde-side Roleplay on the Wyrmrest Accord Server http://spggame.enjin.com Back when the Barrens wasn't split in half, there sat a quaint little tavern run by a little green orc named Vex'Thra. She wasn't the model fighter of her race, but her cooking was beyond compare. At least that's what was written on the tavern plaque. Vex'Thra's culinary prowess was second only to Crolax The Great. But hey, he died in that grease fire last year. The Savage Pint Inn and Tavern had the worst beds in the Barrens. The location was awful. And business was...modest. But the regular patrons became the best of pals. So much so that they dubbed themselves "The Savage Pint Guild." It was a place where everyone knew your name and they were always glad you came. But serving non-alcoholic ale certainly didn't do much for Vex'Thra's patrons...just like alcohol didn't do much for her. And while Uberonox, Jin'thin, and Norm liked her...even the regular gang questioned why a non-drinking orc opened the establishment. Before business could crawl to a steady decline, The Cataclysm hit and the tavern was lost into the gaping crevice of Death Wing's escape. With their world in peril and no tavern, The Savage Pint Guild went their own ways to help fight the good fight...leaving Vex'Thra homeless and with little options. Years later Vex'Thra finally made an orc out of herself. And now she clashes steel alongside her green-skinned brethren wherever war may ...craft itself. But what of the guild? Oh they found Vex'Thra again. The sweet smell of her famous Cat Meat Dumplings lured them into The Wyvern's Tail one night...and the band has gotten back together again. Perhaps they'll eventually rebuild the old tavern. Maybe tonight is just another campfire brew. Or perhaps there are monsters that need to be beheaded. Whatever the leisure activity, the gang will all be there. So pull up a chair. Spike your own non-alcoholic booze, and pay The Savage Pint Guild a visit. Maybe you're the next regular...Vexthra1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 A little late... Don't forget to log into your alts, to get their rested EXP up, so when you decided your main is no longer your main, your alts are ready to be leveled!Rootabega2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server status? Wife just messaged me at work saying she was going to get me in the queue. Any word on wait times or if people are still getting dc'd pretty frequently?Esonigh23 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Undapants joins the party. So, I thought I might share this little gem from a dungeon I just tanked on my little Rawrrior. I zone in to Scholomance, and the first thing I see is "Undapants has joined the party." This got a bit of a giggle from the group, and the healer inquired as to why he'd named himself Undapants. He said no real reason, he was just feeling creative. As the dungeon went on, we understood why he kept the name. With each emote or yellow-text bit, more giggles were had by myself as well as those listening in to what I was doing. By the end of it, we all were pretty much forgetting how to play because of our Undapants. Undapants roars with bestial vigor. So fierce! Undapants has died. Loot: Undapants Undapants receives loot: Ancient Bone Bow. Undapants begins to eat in front of you. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end... Undapants leaves the party. Solarine12 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 WrA queue times Has anyone noticed how it seems like WrA queues count down significantly more slow than other realms? My fiancee plays on Moonguard at the moment. Both had a queue of about 1000 today, and she was in before I knew it. I noticed this last night as well. I'm not sure if its because WrA has a higher "adult" population, and they don't server hop as often, or if our server is just really lazy. Just something I noticed :(Urhzoth0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 So...that tree and raven fix ..Kinda feel that it shouldn't have had to be fixed in the first place. Granted, this is quite literally my only gripe about anything so farDurgrimm0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 WoD character inspiration? (may be spoilers) I've just finished questing through Shadowmoon and already have plans for a Rangari and a faerie dragon rider. Has WoD inspired any new alts for y'all? Draenei/Orcs, have you changed or tweaked your character's backstory at all?Starbrook1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 When the servers go up ... We're all gonna be like http://i.imgur.com/h4IDMyK.gif Oh !@#$ this is going to be fun!Rhentor12 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Ddos comfirmed, so be quiet we know about que http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/11/13/blizzard-confirms-world-of-warcraft-target-of-ddos-attack/Kratona21 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 good Use of Down Time!! At least with all this down time and motivation to have time on Saturday and Sunday to play wow I was able to knock out some Exam and portfolio assignments.Lunariá0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Maintenance extended http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15271047262 /sigh I think I'm just going to go take a nap.Aeldari34 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 New CaH Room for Friday http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=66 PW is WyrmiesBraimage3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 <The Anvil March> Glory to the Dwarves! Since we were first forged on the anvil of the Titans, Dwarves have been destined for greatness. In every conflict, in every era, Dwarves have stood firm with the Alliance, it's mighty backbone, a pillar of it's armies and the heart of it's industrial output. Now, with the looming shadow of an even greater threat on the horizon, it is time to fully realize the potential of the Dwarves, and seize our glory from the jaws of evil, trampling the world and all our enemies in a march of boots, booze, beards and fury! <The Anvil March> is the tip of the spear in this movement. A Thane's Council has been formed from the envoy's of the clans and organizations that boast dwarven might, the Argent Crusade, the Kirin Tor, and even the reclusive Frostborn Dwarves have added their might to the existing forces of the Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, and Dark Iron clansmen already present. The March has begun, and with the full might of the dwarves, nothing can stop us.Foranth49 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 The Battle for Shattrath <Spoilers> So, the alliance and horde worked together like a boss, but yet were still going to break off the peace treaty in the first patch? So I've noticed that for the sake of power blizz is killing off Alliance and Horde leaders at the same time. Maraad-Doomhammer Velen-Ga'nar Probably my personal opinion but Doomhammer seemed a little steep to give up already. If I've missed anything up until the battle please tell me, anything after the battle keep to yourself.Drantar4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 While we wait... I found this creepy gem whilst perusing the Internet. http://www.iflscience.com/space/rosetta-s-comet-sounds-lot-predator Then, I found this hilarious gem. http://nesn.com/2014/11/bears-fans-rip-jay-cutler-over-fake-the-onion-article-photos/ What interesting things have you found while waiting for the game to work WrA?Eodi7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 for those who are logging on How are the q's looking this am (est) ? I waited in q last night 2.5 hrs and was still at like 1300 in line so logged off. Wondering if at 5pm tonight I might have a shot at some content :DAlkmene18 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Starting a guild Wish me luck, WrA :)Nakhu28 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Ley Lines on WOD era Draenor Hi! So, quick query to the community at large, since I can't find a conclusive answer: What are ley lines on Draenor like? See, my guild is planning to go to Draenor, but our communication devices work based on a ley line system - Azeroth's ley lines. We've decided they won't work across time (duh) but the question remains whether they could even be adapted for use on Draenor. It has ley lines, but are they anything like Azeroth's, or are they completely different? Are they ordered at all, or do they look like a plate of spaghetti? I ask for answers. Logical ones, preferably.Astrellan9 Nov 14, 2014