Wyrmrest Accord

Nov 14, 2014 USA servers. At the time I post this thread, all USA servers, (barring Staghelm and Azuremyst, which are marked as low surprisingly,) are LOCKED! the moment I saw this, I cackled like a maniac!Borgro4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Random DC Now I'm 2400th in queue! Awesome.Kíd23 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server crash? Eh?Slade0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 We need more lemon pledge. Nooooooo.... you buy. skadoosh.us That is all :DWhatchajuant4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 306 minute queue time.... QQHávamál67 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 If 4139 of you could log off... That'd be great.Kagar22 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Welcome to Draenor: Day One Alright kids, out with it. How was your launch day? How is your launch going right now? Anything new and exciting? I explored most of the continent and got some awesome rare mobs down!Taldin54 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 RPers are nerds Lulz, nerd.Lucuss21 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 So much fun This is so fun, right guys? Right? It's like a numbers game. Count the slow moving numbers before you go insane. If it reaches the end and you haven't killed or broken anything/anyone yet, then you win.Ammund0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [H-RP] Mok Lak'tuk - The Sons United Created from the ashes of a broken army, forged in the blistering heat of the Blasted Lands, and tempered in the blood of so many fallen kin, the Sons of Suffering stand tall once more. And they have issued a call to orcs everywhere: Stand proud. Mok Lak'tuk is a conglomeration of orcs from various clans united under one banner. When the Horde first formed so many years ago in Draenor, it was comprised entirely of orcs. Their goals were misguided, but none can argue that their unification brought about a new, strong age for their people. And while the current state of the Horde is all well and good, it does little to further the culture and traditions of those forgotten clans. Mok Lak'tuk stands by this: they will never be forgotten. What Mok Lak'tuk seeks to accomplish is the renewal of clan traditions and culture while remaining under the banner of the Sons of Suffering. We are here to offer a home for orcs from all clans and walks of life, to reignite what those clans stood for so long ago. We fight to protect orcs no matter where they stand when battle lines are drawn. We can offer blood, honor, and home. So what say you? Stand with us, or stand aside. -------------- Mok Lak'tuk is recruiting again, and coming to an Orgrimmar near you! Come check out our website at moklaktuk.enjin.com, or talk to myself, Rankaza, Rakazea, or Kazgrol for more info. All clanless and canon clans welcome. Lok'tar ogar!Rokuna117 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 "You have been disconnected from the server." oh my god im about to vomit "position in queue: 2021"Lorithas2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 @Seaclya Add me to battle.tag please. Quintus#1488Quintus7 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Long Queue? DON'T BOTHER After waiting 3.5 hours I got DC'ed after 20 minutes of play. And of course, no grace period, sent back to the end of the line. Do something else with your time.Braimage2 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Kill Time! Find your favorite Surge review! http://www.amazon.com/SURGE-12-16-FL-Cans/dp/B00M2OGS08 If you're spending time derping around waiting for queues try this out. I spend the last 20 mins reading the Surge Reviews. Post a review or two that is your favorite one you found. Some of the funnies thing can be read here lol Here are some that I enjoyed: 274 of 285 people found the following review helpful Five Stars By David Sally on September 16, 2014 I cancelled my iPhone 6 preorder for more Surge 3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? 1,723 of 1,821 people found the following review helpful My brother has been in a coma for 12 years ... By Michael Baxter on September 15, 2014 My brother has been in a coma for 12 years. I whispered into his ear that they were bringing Surge back and he shot straight up, did a backflip out of bed and roundhouse kicked a nurse. The miracle is real. SUUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGEEEEE! 8 Comments Was this review helpful to you? 400 of 433 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars As if the Fountain of Youth Flowed Over Philosopher's Stones, September 15, 2014 By Jesus H Gandhi - See all my reviews This review is from: SURGE, 12 ct, 16 FL OZ Cans (Grocery) When I heard Surge was back, I didn't know what all the fuss was about. Wasn't it just Coke's 90s Mountain Dew knockoff? Not only was I terribly mistaken, but I had woefully underestimated what this incredible concoction was capable of. I ordered this 12 pack of 16oz cans when they became available after their initial sellout. Upon receiving the package, I immediately filled a tall glass with ice to sample this much ballyhooed delicacy. As I cracked open the can, the typical puff of pressurized CO2 was nowhere to be heard. Instead, I could hear the sweet whispers of angels calling to me. "Drink this and become divine" one said. "You will experience heaven on Earth" said another. "Wait, damn, I'm supposed to be inside a can of Guinness!" said a third. More eager than ever to taste this sweet delight, I poured it into my glass. As it contacted, I noticed a peculiar change come over my glassware. I wasn't sure what had happened, but as I ran my finger around the rim of the glass, it began to emit a distinct chime. Surge had turned my discount Bed Bath & Beyond glassware into crystal! I was taken aback by this development. I knew that before I induged in this myself, I had to see whether this transmutative treat had the same effect on other objects. To my astonishment, it turned my sister's Justin Bieber album into Back in Black, her Twilight books into The Lord of the Rings, and her Beats by Dre into Bose QC 15s! Unable to contain myself any longer, I raised my glass to my lips and drank deeply of this legendary libation. Instantly I could hear a venerable voice call to me "You have chosen wisely." The changes happened almost instantaneously. The hair on my head grew back thicker and fuller than it had ever been before I had lost it. I watched as my stomach shrunk down to the smallest it had been since high school. Then, an epiphany came over me, so clutching my now too loose pants, I ran into my office and typed a treatise which I submitted to the UN. They took my advice, and within a month there was peace in the Middle East and cancer had been eradicated! They gave me the Nobel Peace prize and built a statue of me in my home city! Now I see why this beverage is so hallowed. It is truly the greatest gastrological generation of our time. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? Yes NoTekonna3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 PLEASE open up transfers from Wyrmrest It's great to have an amazing expansion to play... if you could actually play. I'm sure I'm not the only one with limited time after work available, and having the whole thing spent in the queue is NOT going to work.Eve5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Well.. Queue times. All I can really say is.. Holy crud that's the highest I have ever seen them.Diyuka3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Kicked out of the queue... Have to wait all over again?????? UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!Unreliable6 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Looking for a guild ... To give me all their money. You will receive an unspecified service in return! This is a limited time offer and comes with the Bomzik Deadfuse seal of authenticity!Bomzik0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Garrisons...? Who else is having serious difficulties even using their garrisons? Seriously, I've been stuck in limbo for about an hour now just lagging my butt off. 'Instance not found' constantly, my garrison can't load, it's full of other people. I can't even use my hearthstone or any of the engineer wormholes. I just get yanked back to Draenor, I don't know if that's supposed to happen or not, but it is. So basically, I'm just... sitting outside my garrison waiting for it to work because once I enter its vicinity, I lag so badly, it blinks me backwards every two seconds.Neikah11 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Unacceptable! http://i.imgur.com/MZ6uArc.jpg?1Erydani8 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Battle for Ashran - The Lion's March The Alliance will be victorious! Ashran belongs to the Alliance! Ye' Horde dogs won't stop us from gettin' it either! This I vow! Stand strong brothers and sisters of the Alliance! (( I look forward to the PvP ahead, I hope all of you are prepared for the war ahead! )) ~ LionLìon97 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Grats Infimyst Realm First lvl 100 Congrats to Infimyst getting realm first 100 at 1:43 central time....nerd...Xionos20 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Did anyone else notice the Blizzard snark? Spoilers? Maybe? The guy that builds your Garrison for you on Alliance side says that, compared to building Stormwind, getting a Garrison set up will be a "walk in the park." Well played, sir.Alarac4 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Whelp, I'm now in-charge of birthdays. Yep. Now let me see that list.Rilgan9 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 [H-RP] Dark Scar Clan ( Story / Recruitment ) "There is always a battle in the hearts of every Orc and being that draws breath. It is not unlike two wolves inside of us all. One Wolf is good, a Wolf of ghostly white sheen. He is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, kindness, empathy, generousity, patience, truth, compassion, and faith.. ..But the other wolf.. ahh! That black wolf, he is evil. Envy, Jealousy, Sorrow, Regret, Arrogance, Greed, Guilt, Resentment, Lies, Pride, Ego.. and he fights with the White Wolf mercilessly. But they are two halves of the same coin lad. I tell you this, because only you can decide which one will ultimately win. ..Which is it? Only the one you feed." -Chieftain Mal'zogg Skullcleave The Dark Scar Clan is an Old Orc Clan that once was based upon Draenor. While details are sketchy, it was thought until recently that the Dark Scar Clan was completely destroyed at the battle of Blood River by the hero Kash'drakor*. Following the Siege of Orgrimmar, an Orc warrior called Mal'zogg stepped from the background. A veteran of the Siege and infamous to the Kor'kron for his decision to fight against Hellscream with Vol'jin's resistance, Mal'zogg claimed that the Dark Scar did not in fact perish at Blood River. While some of the Clan went mad from the defeat and joined the Laughing Skull becoming slaves to the Ogres and Mogor, others also slipped away in secret and joined to other Clans. These grim survivors now issue a call to all members of the Horde, and surviving Dark Scar, that the time of their return has come. With the Warsong dishonored in the same way the Dark Scar once were, Mal'zogg seeks to redeem his clan, both to lay to rest rivalries of old, and also rebuild the Horde stronger than before. To this end, he has petitioned Vol'jin and Thrall for his Clan to regain their status for their valor in battle and recruits all able bodied Orcs, Tauren, Trolls and Goblins who are willing to serve. *(To resolve the new additions to Orcish history that have been revealed, we assume Nazgrel's father was named after Kash'drakor who we call "the Elder". Reason for this is that the Blood River War was reportedly about 100 years before the opening of the Dark Portal.)* ________________________________________ The Dark Scar Clan as a concept has been around as a formless concept for close to five years since I took an austere bit of lore from Warcraft 3 and built a background story around it. If the Frostwolf Clan were to represent the "White Wolf" archetype, and the Warsong the "Black Wolf", then the Dark Scar Clan would fall somewhere in between these two. While not as bloodthirsty as the Warsong, we are also not as supplicatory to the Elements as the Frostwolves. We try to balance the two mentalities of the Orcish race with the ancestral worship and desire for guidance that were hallmarks of the Clans before the Legion's corruption. The Clan espouses traditional Orcish life and keeps to themselves much like the Frostwolf Clan, including being extremely territorial. Based out of Stonard, the Dark Scars are a bit more brutal than the Frostwolves. Ultimately however they are loyal to the Horde and respect the new Warchief's desire for a ceasefire. We have a specialized advancement system that ranges from events such as Om'riggor to other events such as the Kosh'harg Festival which was recently held. If this kind of RP would interest you, or if you simply would like to roleplay; feel free to shoot me, Tojara, Kang or Jangzen a mail or whisper! We'd love to have you. =) Chieftain: Malzogg Warlords: Tojara, Kang, JangzenMalzogg6 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Wyrmrest Guild Directory (comprehensive) Howdy there WrA forum goers... As I recall, there used to be a nice general guild director (one of which was a sticky for quite some time I think...). I honestly can't remember who maintained it. It included RP, PVE as well as PVP guilds and was comprehensive, included any guild that wished to be listed, was unbiased and well maintained (as far as I remember... maybe that's why its missing though). I'm GUESSING that the original author has retired from either WrA/WoW or maybe just stopped maintaining it. There is a nice RP guild directory which can be found That being said, if someone with some history wants to start another one, and spend the time maintaining it... you would be my hero :) I don't know... maybe one of our RP friends who has one of the old guild directories wouldn't mind creating a more comprehensive directory that included RP, PVE, PVP and "other" guilds? If no long time forum goers feel like taking on this mission, I may actually just convert this thread... will reserve just a few posts in it, in the unlikely event that nobody bites :) Keep in mind that if you start one of these, you can't post two times and be done... its something that needs to be updated at minimum once a week or so in order to actually be useful. I know there is also a decent list going on http://wyrmrestaccord.org/guilds do you guys think that is sufficient? Would an in-forum directory be useful? I'm just thinking of new players... a lot of new players would see a regularly maintained WrA official forum directory, but might not get to wyrmrestaccord.org (which, btw, is a great idea, and this is in no way saying that its not a great site!) but I also notice that there are lots and lots and LOTS of incorrect guild listings for inactive / defunct guilds as well. Thoughts?Juansun10 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Server Firsts I'm curious if anyone is planning on attempting a server first in any fashion, first 100 xx insert class here xx, professions, future progression raids, etc. Do any of you around here have any past server firsts under your belt? If so, what were they? I'm far too unmotivated, and level at snail speeds to ever attempt such a feat, but I'm curious about the experience for those of you that have accomplished a first. For those that are going to give it a go this time around, do you have a plan of action? If anyone does get a WoD server first, I'd love to see their character name/faction posted here, and what the "first" was. Let the games begin!Vinterson28 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 All These Max Level 90's... And I can not make a decision on which one to get to level 100. If I had a better grasp on how Garrisons worked with professions instead of getting horribly confused by any and everything I read about it then I'd be fine. I mean, can I level professions without gathering? Any info I read horribly confuses me. I just want to know will it be better to have a gathering profession or nix them and go with two crafting professions. Why must you forsake me google! Add to the fact that no matter how hard I try I just can't shake this urge to get my 40 Monk to 90 and get her to 100 first. Which means about 3-4 weeks of grinding just to hit 90 ._. God I wish I didn't use my boost on my Priest Q_Q This was supposed to be exciting for me this being my first launch since Wrath but now I feel like I want to unsub because I can't freaking make up my mind on who to get to level 100 first. Why must I overthink everything.Navarial4 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Phrasing is Important. Not a good idea to tell a feral druid, or worgen, to 'mark trees.'Erydani14 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 BMAH? Giant Squids, Has anyone found it? I heard it was in Nagrand now? I wanted to go there to see what was up but without flying that seems kind of difficult to get there from whatever zone I'm in now. When I get on later tonight I think I'll try to stealth there on my rogue maybe and take a screenshot of the auctions if no one else has can. World Peace and Puppies, --EphEphie0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 {H}Warlords of Draenor Supply (Finished) TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY, THE DAY WE HAVE ALL WAITED A YEAR FOR! BEFORE YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ARMS CHARGE INTO THE DARK PORTAL TO FACE THE IRON HORDE, STOP BY OUR TABLE AND GET YOURSELF A HOT MEAL AND A BAG OF USEFUL SUPPLIES! Location : The Dark Portal Crater. (Azeroth) http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/ABN_Stonewall/SupplyDrive_zpsc4a3721d.jpg When : As soon as the servers open / until we run out of supplies. My estimates are that we have enough supplies for about 4 hours if we serve 30-50 people an hour. Questions ? Reply here or whisper me in game!Kiethoo15 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 The Strongest Rubberband, Ever! So powerful, it set me back from 99% experience to level 91, down to approximately 80% experience. I knew that rubberbanding was a thing with Diablo, and maybe even a few other games; but this is the first time it's happened to me with WoW. Yep - I'm done for a while. If you need me... don't. Word of advice to anyone else who's attempting to play through the lag - save yourself the trouble, make a friend on a low-population server (or, hell, a -brand new server-), have them group you, and enjoy your painless leveling experience. It's ironic, because using cross-realm (which is probably half of the reason for the servers being so inconsistent and erratic) can help you through this mess, despite being a large contributor to it. People that are doing it this way and being intelligent are already around level 96, if not higher. Just some friendly advice from someone who lost almost 20% experience, earned over an incredibly stretched period of time, due to being on Wyrmrest Accord. Good luck, Death.Death3 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 The Birthday List If someone would like to take over the birthday list (which was passed to me from Jannit, who received it from Pai), please do so. I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been really slack with it lately - I have some stuff going on in RL that's eating into my time, and unfortunately it's not going to improve any time soon. The current list for 2014 is at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11161256180 If someone does decide to help, thank you very much! <3Vandrysse2 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Dark Enemies a short optimization guide Hello fellow Accordians! If you've, or a friend has reached the quest Dark Enemies in Shadowmoon Valley, and you've realized that everyone is killing 'dem Voidmancers quicker than you can cast anything, or are simply trolling to be that one person. You know who I'm talking about. Your tears make them stronger, and excite them. Anyhow, here's a video with a location where you can kill them freely without interruption. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnvx70vjU5sCrestor0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 The moment is nigh Gather your forces Polish your weapons Check your powder Prepare your spells Leash your demons Pray to your gods The Iron Horde shall know fear this day.Avers24 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Near the Portal Right Now Apparently this is happening: http://i.wow.joystiq.com/2014/11/12/khadgar-is-ready-to-send-you-into-draenor/ And I'm at work and can't see it....Kirsey48 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 What are YOU doing while you wait for WoD? I'm doing some last minute 3s for fun!Avaricex49 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 WrA post your UI I love to create addon compilations, in most cases deconstructing completely the default WoW UI. I can play with the default UI and way fewer addons, but I like to stretch the boundaries and see how far I can get. I usually don't only look for functionality but also some degree of aesthetic "unity" (that, believe or not it is in what I spend most of the time) This is a Screenshot of how my UI looks when I am out of combat: just wandering around http://i.imgur.com/Gztx1wb.jpg This one is with some tabs open (bank in this case but the aesthetic is similar for the rest of them) http://i.imgur.com/4eTA2qC.jpg And finally, this is how I look when I am in combat (I fired up the testing mode of DBM to show where the warning timers would show up on a raid situation) http://i.imgur.com/XiBko3r.jpg How yours looks like? I have a ton of addons, feel free to ask me posting here if you're interested in knowing how I achieve a particular effect, what Addon I used, it will be a pleasure to answer. I hope a lot of people post yours, so I can ask as well :D! Shows us your screens!Moonbladé29 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Why Lordaeron Fights The Iron Horde has come to Azeroth. History seeks to repeat itself. War seeks to renew. Why would this interest the Forsaken? Why would we care? Draenor's a world away, quite literally, and the Dark Portal? Pfft, the other end of the Eastern Kingdoms. Why would those bags o' bones care? Many of us bags o' bones were soldiers of Lordaeron in life as well. Many of us were humans who served our King with pride. Many of us watched Orcs land on the shores of Lordaeron. Many more fell to those Orcs. Despite what many Forsaken tell you...we remember our past. True, it is taboo to talk about...but we remember it. We remember what we went through. The joy, the pain, the suffering...the passing. Some remember better than others, but we remember. We remember what those Orcs did when they walked through that portal. We remember the fires. The Forsaken will fight here and now so that the battle does not one day reach Lordaeron. We will fight here and now so that one day Orcs will not wind up on our shores yet again. We will fight here and now so that victory assures Lordaeron's future. Those Orcs are walking through that portal and expecting to fight a living, breathing foe. They are expecting that their foe will sleep, will eat...will fear. They will find no such luxury with the Forsaken War Machine. We do not fear. We do not break. The Forsaken will fight alongside the Horde and trample this new foe into the dust. We may not do this because we feel it is our duty, but we will do it none the less. We fight now so we remain free. We fight now so we remain strong. We fight now so we remain Lordaeron. Victory for Sylvanas and glory to Lordaeron!Colepain9 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Any other East cost players starting at 3? I Know that there is no rush since there is no content but I'm just really excited to see Draenor! Burning Crusade was my favorite expansion to date and it's going to be so fun to see my favorite zones the way they were before they were destroyed. I cant wait!Hávamál32 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Age of Iron Trailer- So Amazing Watch: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16690867/new-age-of-iron-trailer-11-12-2014#comments New models + more awesome cinematics = hype trainSholaad24 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 [H] Selling H Garry kills - 100% drop BoA! Exactly what the title says; I have a group that sells H Garrosh kills to those who might not be able to clear it otherwise. It's really simple. We kill trash, you come in, Garrosh dies, and you get your 100% drop BoA. Q: What iLvl must I have to get in the group? A: Any iLvl is acceptable! Even if you happen to die mid-fight, you will STILL get your 100% drop BoA! Q: What happens if you don't kill Garrosh? A: We've ran many groups, and have never failed to kill Garrosh. Even in the case of a fluke mind-control wipe (which has only happened twice since I've began running with them), we will pull until you have your 100% drop BoA. Q: What about other loot that drops? A: We set the loot on personal loot, which is the same system that LFR works with. If the WoW Gods deem you get regular loot off Garrosh, it will automatically be placed in your bags, and you are able to coin roll if you wish. *Please remember, we cannot guarentee your BoA if you have killed Garrosh on normal/heroic/mythic since 6.0* These 100% drop BoAs are gone come WoD, which gives you roughly one week to get them before it's too late. Now is the perfect time to ensure you have a BoA to level with! They are selling these kills for 10k each, but I am open to negotiations. PST me in-game if you are interested! Edit: My btag is valannia#1629. Please contact me in-game to set something up!Sinua10 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 I love you guys... Let me build the hype some. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy-0qL1J8Io 5 HOURS TO GO, HAVE FUN STORMING THE CASTLE!Dawnsky3 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Hi WrA! Hi WrA! I'm a longtime native of Moon Guard, and I'm consider coming to the good ole' Accord for a fresh start in Warlords of Draenor! I'd like to make new friends, and try new roleplay! Before I do make my committed switch, I'd like to figure out what's up around here. How's alliance roleplay? On Moon Guard, our alliance community is vastly larger than the Horde community. You can find a guild on every subject, and it's actually quite crazy how much lore has gone into the community's organizations and guilds alone. What are there for Stormwind and Lordaeron guild? What do you guys have up in the North, and in the South? I'm primarily looking at Human guilds here. What should I know about the community in general?Eric6 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Quesiton about WA before I transfer Howdy folks - quick question for ya. Is there much in the way of wold PvP events or skirmishes or many guilds that PvP on the side (even bgs/arenas)? I've been on Emerald Dream because I love RP and PvP but I really really really hate crap that comes with a PvP server - like ganking, corpse camping, griefing etc....just isn't my cup of tea. That and ED seems to be a bit on the younger side when it comes to age of the average player (I'm old and prone to be grouchy if I haven't had my prune juice). I'd love to come here where I can quest and RP in peace when I'm of a mind, just wanted to see if there was any kind of active PvP community here before I jump. Also love PvE content and I love the fact that this server is on Pacific time. I hope that would make it easier to find a raid group in the later hours. Thanks!Sixxin8 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Looking for guild. Please disregard the forum profile - it's hideously outdated as I probably got kicked out of Bloodborne for inactivity. Hi everyone! RL has buried me for countless months and I'm back again for more. With Warlords starting to kick in I'm looking for a good bunch of folks to play with. While I'm looking for some elements of RP, I first and foremost want competent people to run with for PVE and PvP. That includes heroics, endgame raids, the garrisons, the whole shebang. My recent achievements may have been a !@#$show, but I assure any interested recruiters that I: am always eager to learn and pick things up very quickly always put the team before self. I will respec to whatever the guild needs don't take myself too seriously and have a salty sense of humor. Nothing is sacred; everything is trollable.If that interests you, please feel free to contact me. :DÀlsheriam0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 The New Pink Floyd Album I don't know how I didn't hear about this until the day after it was released, but just in case you're curious, Pink Floyd put out their new final album yesterday. It's mostly stuff that was cut from the Division Bell so judge it as you will but I'm going to give it a listen. I didn't like a good portion of the Division Bell, but I liked about half, and The Endless River (the album's title) seems alright so far so it may be good.Hedo7 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 WTB Garrosh kills (Horde) edit: I managed to get my rogue in for a carry thanks to Sinua's group. Still looking for at least one more for my shammy--though two more would be fantastic so I can bring my hunter and get a bow as well. Got 10k left to spend for these two alts, and today's the last day (last chance) for me to find another group still running these. My btag is mushalor#1188. /edit Between there being barely a week left, a lot of awful RNG luck, and RL issues, I've run out of time to gear the last alts I could otherwise queue on for direct chances at specific heirlooms (and since the expac is so close, the guilds I'm in are done running SoO at this point, anyway). I'd like to go spend my time doing something more fun in this last week--right now, I'm thinking something like repeatedly hitting my head on some bricks for a while. That sounds more appealing and more effective than the groups I've been encountering. I'm really tired of lfr/lfg pugging and having groups fall apart for the stupidest things. On the upside, all these runs have netted me enough that I can offer up to about 15k for a few kills. (I'm hoping its enough to throw at people?) In exchange, I'd like to take in some of my undergeared alts (hunter/rogue/shaman) for chances at agi heirlooms before they go away. Being able to get any other [appropriate-spec'd] gear that might drop as a boost for Warlords would be nice, but I won't expect anything more than just a kill + guaranteed heirloom. I don't care what difficulty setting it is since the heirlooms even out by level 100 anyway--though I imagine my prices won't net me higher than normal, maybe? I have no idea. Anyway, thanks in advance to any willing to save me the time and headache.Macaw2 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 In-game WoD pre-parties or RP events tonight? I mean to be up the better part of the night being excited about WoD, and would love to join some people in the surge of engagement that a release always brings. Did any of these events that people have been talking about doing for the end of MoP ever get actually organized? Alliance is acceptable, too.Saekwari3 Nov 12, 2014