Wyrmrest Accord

Sep 27, 2014 [A-Rp Event] The Arena Good people of the Alliance, I come to ask you, what do you fight for? Do you fight for honor, glory? Do you battle simply to see blood spilled, or perhaps to line your own pockets with coin. I ask these questions for things to come, a night of combat and glory to all those involved. We seek those that believe themselves to be a great champion, one who stands above all others. In just a weeks time there will be a tournament held for all to behold of the finest combatants that the Alliance can hope to muster. But this is not just an event for those within the arena's sands, what great tournament can there be without the roar of a crowd? Bring family, bring friends, as we hope to bring you an evening filled with battle and glory to all those involved. Perhaps you wish to represent your guild, or even your own family name, we want to see you there within the ring if you believe yourself so capable. This event will not be a match to the death for those that may be a bit squeamish to the idea, and we will look to having priests nearby should they be needed. And for those that cannot fight, perhaps you will find a fighter to your own liking and may be able to make a few coin betting on their success. Regardless to what drives you to enter, we wish to see you there. Calendar Date: October 4th Time: 7:00 p.m. Server time. Where: Gurubashi Arena, Stranglethorn ~~Should You have any questions or would like to enter your name into the event, we would -love- to have you involved. Please feel free to post below or contact me in-game and ask about it I would be more than happy to get you an invite! If you are not interested in the combat aspect still feel free to come along that evening or ask for an invite, we hope to have not just fighters but plenty of those to enjoy it as well. ((Gladiators are no fun if there's no one there to watch =P))Quiinn1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 RP event idea for WoD pre-expansion event. If I'm not wrong, Orcs are going to be flooding out of the Dark Portal. So why not gather forces and Stormwind and march to the Blasted Lands to face the Iron Horde in combat? I'm not sure where the Horde could march from other than just from their base, but it's an idea!Sharktuuon21 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Stormshroud - Boot matching! So for my monk I'm thinking about collecting the Stormshroud set, or at least their equivalents. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=895 I have the chest, leggings, the shoulders can be gained for a small amount of honor... gloves might be an issue, but the other problem is the matching boots are "no longer available". Any tips for some decent matching boots?Kiur2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Farewell Wyrmrest / <Spetsnaz> New Management Well. I have finally done it. I graduated college this past May and have finally landed a job using my degree. The job is in the oilfield in Colorado. It's going to be a lot different than Louisiana. But what I do know for certain is that the job will eat a lot of my extra time at least for the next six months. This means my WoW time will be very minimal at best or at almost none. I will be back though when I can. Not sure what my interests will be when I get back, but I'm definitely excited for the WoD changes. Consequently, you wonder what might happen to my guild with me being gone for at least six months. I have been the guild master of Spetsnaz since it's founding on July 2, 2013. Spetsnaz has seen lots of success and has definitely made more than it's drop in the bucket at encouraging some semblance of an active PvP community. When the guild celebrated it's first birthday about three months ago, I made a promise. The promise was that I would keep responsibly putting in a good-faith effort into the guild so long as our members remain true to our vision. Our vision is to promote a healthy, positive PvP environment on Wyrmrest Accord. So, with me no longer being able to personally put in my own efforts into running the guild, the time has come that I must pass the torch, as it is in the best interest of the community. I entertained the idea of setting up a temporary structure to run things in my absence. However, after some thought, I decided a temporary government wouldn't be in the best interest of the community. Interests can change a lot in six months. That is why my guild kicks after three months of inactivity. It is a valid point that my interests could change. It is also a valid point that the temporary leadership could run things excellently and amazingly, but then when I return and try to take over things again, with my interests possibly being different, I might try to push the community in a direction it might not want to go. When I founded the guild, those three points were my most important concerns for leadership. Scalability meant that all operations, events, ranks, promotions, etc. should be able to be handled the same and fairly regardless of whether or not we have 10 members or 1000 members. Sustainability meant that the GM was not the only key to the guild's success, I appointed officers and set up a degree of autonomy so the guild's success was not solely dependent on one person. Lastly, fun, we all play for fun and I have always been firmly saying if you no longer find something fun, you shouldn't feel obligated to do it. In the interest of sustainability, I feel obligated to step down from the reigns of control of Spetsnaz. With over 200 active members, the guild only deserves the best, and I will not be able to deliver the best. Effective last night, I have resigned from all positions of authority in Spetsnaz. I have appointed one of our most dedicated, true-hearted officers as GM. I do this with a heavy heart, but I know it is in the best interest for the community. I am pleased to announce the new Guild Master of <Spetsnaz>, Kelafein. As the new guild master and with me stepping down, Kelafein has full say and control over all guild affairs, he is advised to listen to the advice of his senior members and appoint officers to help him in his duties. He is free to lead, run, and structure things according to his best judgment. I advised him to continue to run things remembering the three principles I have always followed with the guild: Scalability, Sustainability, and most importantly, fun. Farewell WrA, for now. To my guildies in Spetsnaz, keep it awesome. I could not have asked for a better guild.Gwendel5 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 How's the Horde RP for Pandaren? So, I love this server, but I boosted this guy to play with an RL friend (who promptly quit) over on A52. I fell in love with Monks, and so I've been playing mostly this guy lately, but I miss the RP environment, MRP profiles, etc. Playing without them after being here for so long feels so dead and flat. I want to move this fella over, but I was wondering how "accepted" Pandaren are in Horde RP. I may race change in WoD, but I'm pretty dead-set on being a Pandaren at the moment. I am more interested in RPing with the other Horde races, as opposed to in Pandaren enclaves, though feel free to tell me about those, too.Odonaga16 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 WTS Alani kill! Selling the Alani mount, Alliance only. Message me with offers. :) Myst#1683Mysticyl1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 [H] LF Heavy RP Guild! Hello Wyrmrest Accord! I recently re-rolled on WrA from Moon Guard and am looking for a home for Esteline. I'm leveling her as quickly as I can. I am online in the evenings on weekdays, since I work during the day, and late into the night on weekends. I'm looking for a darker, heavy RP guild. My RP experience isn't exactly "veteran," as I've been casually roleplaying on WoW for one year, but I did play DnD for three years. I'm really looking for a guild that I can commit to and is super friendly. All the roleplay I've been in on WoW so far has been casual, with no storylines. I'm looking for something a bit more ~serious.~ (I love writing, too, so I can be a contributor to stories if needed!) About Esteline Starspell: She was born & raised in Tranquillien, and is 511 years old. She's a Scryer, and has been living in Shattrath until very recently. She was one of the defectors alongside Voren'thal. She's fairly self-serving, but is eager to establish connections in Silvermoon now that she has returned. She is a practicing tarot reader, warlock, and scholar, and is currently studying astromancy. She's looking for experienced practitioners to work with and learn from. On the side, she sells psychedelic herbs. Thanks!Esteline5 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 It's Oktoberfest in Real Life-- Who else is German and loves beer?Golavar21 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 [H] Silver Challenge Modes This Weekend? Good evenin' Wyrmrest. Last night I idly joined 4 other random people from oQueue in doing a Silver run of Temple of the Jade Serpent. To our surprise, even with one of our DPS dying repeatedly and a far from seamless run, we were less than a minute short of Gold timing. Now I'm not saying I think any old hodge podge of us, not prepared, and just trying to run it like a speed run of a normal heroic is gonna get us our transmogs and phoenixes. But it definitely made me rethink whether or not I could practice with just anyone! So, who's game for maybe trying a few runs and getting some experience this late in the game of it all Friday (the 28th) and/or Saturday (the 27th) afternoon/night? Post here, send a letter in game, or add my BTag if you're interested. Asteria#1232 Interested parties: DPS 1 Saekwari (myself) 2 Caeleise 3 Yoncheong 4 Sevin Heals 5 Etheldryn Holy Priest DPS/Tank 6 ZalithraSaekwari17 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 PvP and RP/PvP Guilds I know there are a number of these Alliance side now, but where are the Horde counterparts? edit: Also, to avoid disparate treatment, feel free to tell me why your Ally PvP or RP/PvP is great :)Nakhu4 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 (A)Looking for Heroic Guild/RP Hello all, hope you are all doing well! After a long break becoming a daddy and moving to Hollywood to work I find myself missing WOW and looking for new adventures. I am looking for an alliance side RP guild that loves to PVP and Raid. "If you are going to RP a hero you might as well look like one!" I would like to play a DK, Rogue, Pally or Warrior. Heck maybe even a crusty Dwarven Hunter. If you are looking for more players to join your guild please consider me and send me an in game note or a post here. Thanks. Logan-Player of Fane.Fane2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 [A]<Affinity> 6/14H is recruiting for 10 man! <Affinity> is in search of DPS for our raid team, but first a little about ourselves. Affinity was created back in March of this year with the goal of getting in to heroic content, even with the current tier being halfway over. We set our goal and went for it. After a few weeks of recruiting and shuffling through raiders and try outs we finally had our team. Our progress as a guild has exceeded our expectations as creators of the guild and we couldn't be any happier to where we stand now. The guild was created through an old guild on another server back in Cata, when the current tier was Dragon Soul. During that time we also cleared heroic content and after MoP came out, a lot of us took a break. Fast forward to the future and being recently renewed here on Wyrmrest Accord, we decided to go at heroic raiding once again. *UPDATE* Recruitment has been opened to DPS and Healers for Warlords. We plan to set out and clear content on all levels, normal, heroic and mythic. Many slots are still available, listed below are the options. --Currently Recruiting-- -DPS- Balance Druid Shadow Priest Enhance or Elemental Shaman Any Mage Any Warlock Any Hunter Any Rogue Fury/Arms Warrior Frost/Unholy Death Knight -Healing- Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk -Tanking- Closed --Info on Raiding-- Currently 6/14 Heroic (14/14N) Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday nights. 8 PM Server 3 hour raid times. Teamspeak communication --What we expect of you as a Core Raider-- Prepared (Flasks, Food, Pots) Commitment Don't show up late Valor Cap each week for upgrades --Other info-- Fair loot Easy going people Enjoy yourself while raiding --Recruitment Information-- Contact us on here, or in game you can reach the following players-- -Aediana -Mysticyl -Eternyl -Spitfire Thank you for reading and taking the time to overview this post. Hope to see you soon!Aediana59 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Final Lords of War Video: Maraad! The following is Blizzard's tweet regarding the next Lords of War video (premiering today). https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/515304802461298688 By the looks of it this will describe the way the orcs of the Old Horde fought and slaughtered the draenei and will probably discuss Maraad himself. "I will avenge...." seems to be the title. The tweet also features the following picture. Looks like Maraad seeing Shattrath burn to the ground. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Byaz2LiIgAAlhOK.jpg:large BTW: It's up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6LIty6Uea4&index=2&list=PLY0KbDiiFYeNgQkjujixr7qD-FS8qecoPGrazzug36 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Huge Dota 2 Changes! So, for anyone who plays DotA 2, the new patch has changed around the map quite a bit. You can see the changes here: http://imgur.com/iw22bFz (Left is the new map, right is the old one.) I'm not quite sure how I feel about this change, actually... It's really weird to me. I dunno, any thoughts?Torkus12 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 What should I do with my new paladin?! Hello, this is Dawnblood. I finally got my human paladin to 90 and now I am stuck and totally without direction. Should I suffer the Alliance BG grind and have another PvP paladin or should I suffer LFR and make this guy a PvE character? Is there any groups of people still doing stuff like 5 man BG groups or maybe casual PvE stuff that I could join in?Ludger6 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Turwinkle Talks to Phoenix HighGuard! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle talks episode with a great guild called the Phoenix Highguard! Come and join us as we learn all about this horde side guild! We learn what kind of guild they are, what their backstory is, how you can join them, what to expect when you have made it in as far as rules are concerned, what kind of events they do and what they are currently up to in their story arc! We also hear from some of their members as to what they like about being in the guild. So grab a soda, your favorite snack and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle and Phoenix Highguard goodness! http://youtu.be/nTxScwkTLskTurwinkle2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 All things Blood Elf on Looking for Role Play Hi-ho folks! Do you Role Play a Blood Elf? Ever wanted to but did not know where to start? Always wanted to know more about them? Well wonder no more! Thats right! This week on LFRP we discuss all things Blood Elf! From their history and Lore to some great advice on how to role play in Blood Elf society! So join Turwinkle, Tarcanus and Lyrinel with special guest Talandriel as we explore the race Blood Elves on the Looking For Role Play podcast! You can find this on lookingforroleplay.tumblr.com!Turwinkle3 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 WoD BMAH http://i.imgur.com/VwWd4j9.jpg?1 This is from the new BMAH, makes me curious what else they plan on adding. That's the Raptor from old ZG if you miss it.Quintus114 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor I remember seeing a preview for this game a while ago and thinking "eh". Now since the release is next week, reviews have been coming out: GamesRadar - 9/10 Game Informer - 8.25/10 IGN -- 9.3/10 Polygon -- 9.5/10 The Escapist -- 4.5/5 GameSpot -- 8/10 Joystiq -- 5/5 You get the picture. Apparently it's amazing and I'm pleasantly surprised. Really thinking about picking it up now. I've been waiting so long for a good LOTR game. Any of you guys getting it?Rokana7 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 You're tempting me Blizz... So, a few folks I know have been trying to convince me to return to my dwarfy roots with arguments like "you've loved dwarves since you read the Hobbit as a youth," "your first DnD character was a dwarf'," "your "first WoW toon was a dwarf," "dwarf RP is awesome and orc rp is meh since SoO," and so forth and so on. Well, my best two counters were always "<insert dwarf name> Khan doesn't sound right and "what would I ride? no Ally mount compares to my vicious war wolf." Well, half my arument is gone now...Well played, Blizz. Well played. http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/viciouswarram.php edit: Oh, and my buddy just gave me this argument to go dwarf: "You're from a mountainous mining state and you should grow a beard, so its only right to be a dwarf." :)Nakhu56 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 LF Healer for CMs on Horde Hey Wyrmrest! Tonight(9/26) some friends and I are doing CMs on Horde and we require a healer! You don't need all golds completed, just know how to play your class and have your gear itemized (gems/enchanted) for CMs. Feel free to add my btag (Jaclyn#1482) and message me if you're interested. You can also contact Loreilei on Horde.Velathiel6 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Healer LFG CM Gold [A] I don't have any experience but willing to learn, want that transmog set before WoD! Add me if anyone is interested. Berserkfury#1879. I'm on around 3pm to 8pm most days Server time.Auriellia0 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 [A] LFG Gold challenge modes (All) Hoping to get the challenge modes done before expansion. I am available 8PM EST M-F and anytime on the weekends. Looking for experienced people who have all the items and gear necessary to get it done. And people who know their class and does not stand in the bad. :)Atrëyu5 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Most flips/spins in a row? C'mon, I know all you elves have done it :) My personal best is 7 flips in a row. What's yours?Kalsong7 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Claws of Shirvallah So. Druids get to become cat versions of Worgen (Saberon) come WoD as a level 100 talent. It is as I predicted. Prepare yourselves, Saberon RP is coming. *fills buckets of water*Sharktuuon32 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 WRA Warlords of Draenor RP Project I'm going to RP on Draenor for a few months. This is something I'm devoted to doing, after failing to take advantage of Pandaria during its prime. No big paragraph, as the idea behind this thread will be simple: I think we should all begin to bounce ideas together for events/storylines that could happen once WoD Launches. Of course, there will be the main plot of Draenor itself for us to follow, but the question is: How do we pace it? I'm proposing that one or two weeks after launch, we have a server-wide "Landfall" event. This event would provide everyone a chance to RP out how things went for their characters when they arrived through the Dark Portal, and also meet one another and establish contacts and connections to last them through the Draenor storyline, as well as create foundations for future storyline all over the place. Then, from that point, individuals and guilds could go at their own pace, in their own directions, and decide what works best for themselves and their characters Perhaps a chat channel can be made for Draenor RPers? A place for people to easily find one another and make plans. The expansion is less than two months away. Let's get some ideas going.Vesthara21 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Lords of War Part Five: Maraad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6LIty6Uea4&feature=youtu.be&list=PLY0KbDiiFYeP8hkPrVS3y0Ua45EJlWRBw Maraad Smash. Also, Shattrath is huge. Damn.Kazgrol0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 What does your character represent? A good character will always be a symbol of something much larger than themselves, whether it be a cause, emotions, or a conflict in the world. It's why we choose to follow them. There is a theme/message behind each of our favorite characters that grabs our interest. But what about your characters? What is there story all about? What message do they send? I was talking about this with a friend last night, and they ended up summarizing each of my characters better and much more simply than I could have. Vesthara represents Guilt. Nectarlos was Control/Order. Braastul is Rage. And the newest addition to the roster, Saimae, is Despair. For Vest, it completely made sense. Everything she has done in the aftermath of "A Childhood Gone," (will update tomorrow) has been fueled by a survivor's guilt she carries with her everywhere she goes, and it only gets worst with all the mistakes she has made. If you've RPed with her, you would know that it only continues you to build up. Some people have even seen her just completely breakdown to the point of screaming some pretty terrible stuff to people she loves. So what about your characters? What's the bigger picture they are showing?Vesthara68 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Late Night Topic: What's Your Sha, Baby? It's four AM on a Thursday and I can't sleep, so I'm going to post on the forums because it's lonely at four AM. MoP's almost done. We've eradicated the Sha. But have we learned the lessons of Pandaria from our victory? What Sha would you or your characters have the hardest time fighting (assuming they're not all laughable pushovers in their own rights raid mechanic wise)? While I'm sure that question's been asked several times throughout the expansion, I have a followup: has their experiences this expansion with the sha taught them anything about their weaknesses? For me, my worst Sha would be Anger. I get really caught up in arguments sometimes to the point that I stop thinking about the problem at hand and start thinking about how I can beat the other person down. It's petty and cruel and something I've been working on for awhile now, especially after a semi-recent flare-up with some friends. For Synabe, it'd probably be Violence. As mentioned in a previous thread, one of her major flaws is to believe that any problem can be beaten and forced into submission, and that's her go to method for anything. What's worse is when she's put in a position where she has the go ahead, she gets excessively caught up in her "punishments against the natural order." Fueled by a righteous indignation on par with any paladin, she'll not be satisfied until her mark is not just disposed of, but eradicated from any plane of possible existence. Unfortunately, she didn't learn much from Pandaria. All it did was confirm her belief that orcs are at their very core a problem for Azeroth that must be "addressed," and that belief is what is going to take her to Draenor in the expansion.Synabe14 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Heals LF LGBT friendly RP/PvE/PvP As the title says, I'm looking for a guild (or at the very least a 5v5 team/group) that does it all. I RP, PvE and PvP/arena/BG. I mainly heal on all my endgame characters, though I wouldn't mind tanking as well. Loathe dps, but I deal with it for the sake of raid progression. Feel free to drop me an in game mail or add my Battletag Ruj#1465Fangxia5 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 [A] Guild: The Oathsworn Vanguard needs you! The light of the sun shines through the trees in Cathedral Square. A rather large footman bearing a crate and the whiff of dwarven tobacco and whiskey sets down near the stairs, folding table and chair deployed. He takes his seat, kicking open the crate, revealing a rather light stock of arming swords and shields, as well as various stacks of paperwork. He leans back in his seat, reading the newest recruiting pamphlet the Alliance had printed by the thousand for him to hand out to would be recruits. He started shaking his head, a look of disbelief growing on his face. "No way in Hell anyone's gonna buy this. Seriously, we don't get that kinda vacation time, much less- Plate bikinis? Come on, guys. Now you're jus' graspin' at straws..." -------------- The Oathsworn Vanguard is a small but growing Lvl25 Alliance Military RP guild! Now, before you go "well what's so special about you guys? We got a lot of military guilds anyway," hear me out. We are a military guild fashioned to only take itself seriously when it has to, otherwise, the military traditions of the Alliance usually take a seat in the back for a bit to make way for shenanigans (Think of us in the style of M*A*S*H*, Blackadder, McHale's Navy, that sort of thing). We offer a fully serviced Vent channel for raiding or possibly just to chat with fellow guildies. We have a few fun events lined up later on at the beginning of October that would benefit from a larger attendance for all parties! We also offer good company and as little drama as possible (the bad kind. Theater drama genre is fine). We serve all creeds, all orientations, all people. We don't ask, we frankly don't care. We want you for you, not what you do or like/dislike, or even believe or don't believe. If you are interested, please seek me out in the Cathedral Square near the steps.Mackinzee0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 CMs? Time is running out for some of us slow folks or people who came late into the expansion to get our 9/9 runs and while I was told to get oqueue, there's never any groups on there. I don't have the 9/9 experience many of them want. I've watched all of the videos, I'm gemmed up, got ToT trinkets, got invis potions, I'M READY TO RUMBLE! Except it's hard to find a group. I'm trying to get my guild together for it, but I'd like to have some actual experience to help lead them through it as well. Surely there are others out there sharing my plight who would like to get together and do some CMs in the short two to three weeks we still can! I'm poor. I'm no auction house master, but I have the motivation and will to play, I just can't afford carry prices. So shoot me an in-game mail or post here!Balthazan11 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Horde Raiders - RP Looking for active guild? Hello all. I am a long time player with multiple alts. 10 lvl 90's (Sad, well my freelance job allows me to play while I work.) I am looking for an active RP/Raid guild that is looking for more players. I have a toon/race class for most Horde and will be happy to Tank/DPS or Heal. Thanks. KKharv0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Running of the Gnomes 2014 announcement! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle and Dravvie have a great announcement! That's right! Running of the Gnome 2014 is upon us! Come and listen to the what you can do to participate in this great event for a wonderful cause! So join Turwinkle and Dravvie as we talk about this year's Running of the Gnomes 2014! http://youtu.be/l2ZALqGRnosTurwinkle4 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Is it even worth building a tank set? Hi all! I'm a Fury Warrior who is looking forward to going Protection when 6.0 goes live, to take advantage of Gladiator stance (as I'm sure many warriors are). I started putting together a tank set in anticipation of this, but then thought... since they're removing parry and dodge, is it even worth it? Will there even be a difference between dps and tank Warrior gear in 6.0? Just wondering, am I wasting my time changing my loot spec in advance lol. thnx guys!Illo6 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Good Stuff Well I just realized Total War is having a sale this weekend on steam and the games are off 75%, so goodbye homework and hello Napoleon! How are you guys this week?Moazi1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Monk Fighting Styles? So, I may be ignorant or something along those lines, and I understand that they have the Ox, tiger, serpent stances, but do monks have different styles within the different stances? Such as karate, taekwondo, or wing chun? Or is it just lumped into each style being its own kung fu? As I've said before, I may be ignorant and just need to read more into monks because I am still relatively new to rping one, but any info would be great!Foshen8 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 (A:RP) <Ishura> Recruiting Family Hey everyone, Forgive the out of character nature of this post. However, I wanted to put a blast out there to recruit for my guild, <Ishura>. Ishura was founded in 2005 by myself. It was founded as an Alliance, Heavy-RP Lawful Good guild that was based on an overzealous High Elf so dismayed with his people’s growing dependence on the arcane that he decided to split off and form his own society, so to speak. Since 2005, our guild has grown, at one point reaching well over 300 members. We migrated serves, beginning initially on Emerald Dream, then moving to Moon Guard and now Wyrmnest Accord, though the latter two realms are to be connected and thus, our guild will operate on both. Nevertheless, over the many years we have been in existence, we have amassed hundreds of pages worth of lore, documents, laws, stories, creative pieces, and most importantly, history. There is a core group of five members of this guild who have known each other since day 1. We grew into more than just a simple guild: we became a family. We’ve seen each other grow, start lives, get engaged, graduate, you name it. Due to real life commitments, our guild has gone quiet over the last two and a half years, but we are back now and intend to slowly rebuild our guild. So, what is this guild about? Simple: we RP the same society founded by the over zealous High Elf. We have ranks, titles, laws, legislative bodies, courts, and even a distinct form of Thalassian that we developed. It’s odd, but believe me, we’ve poured over and over through the lore - it works. What’re we looking for? More members to add to our family, specifically, officers. We are recruiting for two major positions in our Guild: ... ... I hope that this guild is of interest. These two officer positions are really important, so please forgive us if we scrutinize your application and ask a ton of questions. It is our goal to rebuild our guild slowly so that it can withstandHáytham4 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 <Valhalla> recruiting for WoD. <Valhalla> will be looking to transition into raiding once again come WoD and we're looking for people to expand our rosters as we push into mythic content. We currently have a well balanced group of 11 people committed to the guild and ready to push forward on launch day. Obviously we'd love to reach a roster of 25ish people prior to the raids being launched, but thanks to the flexibility of the Normal-Heroic raid sizes, no longer will we have to tolerate bad attitudes and poor play (Either in game or with others) just to keep the raid going. Everyone that is committing to this is comfortable with the fact that we might not have the full mythic roster prior to launch day, we will however have solid players in each of the slots that we do have filled which will provide the foundation of things to come. I'm more confident in this group than any I've played with under this guild tag in the past as we have different generations of the guild coming together all at one time, no longer locked down by a 10 man raiding roster. We're currently planning on leveling up quickly and hitting CMs almost immediately, getting the entirety of the group geared up as much as possible, not just "the popular kids", and making sure we're all on the same page going ahead. As it currently stands, we are looking to raid on Tues/Thurs/Sun from 5-9 server or 8-12 EST. This isn't 100 percent locked in, but we won't be going past 9 server. We're still discussing what loot distribution systems we will use, but it will be fair with complete transparency. We're always willing to speak with exceptional players but as we expand from an 11 man group to mythic raiding, we're most interested in ranged dps at present. That said, here is the traditional needs breakdown: Death Knight: DPS with Blood Offspec Druid: Moonkin/Resto Hunter: Low Mage: Medium Monk: Mistweaver/Brewmaster Paladin: Holy Priest: Shadow Rogue: Low Shaman: Low Warlock: High Warrior: Low In the interest of transparency, I will say that as a guild, we're doing very little between now and WoD. Most of us play other games together outside of WoW on a daily basis, and you'd be more than welcome to join in on that. DOTA2 is probably the most popular game, and I know some of the guys are playing Destiny pretty soon. But this little group of friends is so much more than just a WoW guild. I think other than 2 people, I've known the whole group since at least WotLK and one guy I've raided with since 2005. Don't let that scare you though, we're very welcoming to new people willing to open up and get to know us. In closing, if you're looking for a group of players that want to progress through mythic raiding, yet still do things together outside of WoW, drop me a line here or in game. Hope to see you in green text soon!Quintus117 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 [A] Looking for a CM group Posting on behalf of Harvel, who is unable to access the forums at the moment. Greetings, WrA! I'm sure most of you know that time is rapidly running out to finish CMs before the WoD pre-patch, when all the CM achievements will become unobtainable. I've been really wanting to get into CMs, but it seems that you either need to be 9/9 gold experienced for it or you have to be carried, both of which I cannot do (not that much experience and no gold). So, if you want your mounts, title, and gear, I have a proposition for you. I'm willing to start a CM group so we can get our epic loots. You don't need 9/9 gold experience, you don't even need 1/9 gold experience. All i'm asking for is knowledge of the class you're bringing (i.e. don't bring a boosted alt or an alt you rarely play) and of course the willingness to watch the ~15 minute videos of how each individual CM goes. If you're interested, whisper or mail me in game (Harvel) or add me on btag (Indarus#1272). I can discuss scheduled times once we get a full group together. I'm a Guardian druid, so I need a healer and three dps. Thanks!Loriette6 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Looking to buy 9/9 Gold CM Carry As the title suggests, I'm looking for a skilled group to buy a 9/9 gold CM carry from, as I would love the transmog set for my Warlock, yet don't have the time to get a group of my own together, especially with the expansion just around the corner. This would by for my Alliance-side 90 Warlock. I'm willing to negotiate on price, but from what I've seen from others offering such services, I'm willing to offer 100k for the 9/9 gold CM carry. If you are interested, please contact me here, or add me on bnet (Diakonov#1767) to discuss details and scheduling a time for it. Thanks!Evankar4 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Why so many titles? You know, walking around in SW, I creep around and see the MRPs/TRP2s/XRP or whatever... It's all so detailed, but then comes the titles. Some are simple. Some go in depth like, "HURRAH! I AM LORD ATTICUS LONGWOOD OF THE HARDNESS HOUSEHOLD!" Not a real example, but hey, it's an idea. Sometimes I want to pry at some titles that make me quirk a brow, but never get the chance to. My title is simply "Ranger", and my old ones were based on storylines that I had done that had gotten Lunaxia he titles... But right now, she does *@#@*@!* all and I don't want her to be addressed as someone from a fancy name. I like it simple now, really. What's the meaning behind your title(s) and why do you have them up there?Lunaxia47 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 New Feature: Undelete Character http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/341700-new-feature-incoming-undelete-character/ Wonder if this means they're going to discontinue ticketed restorations? But at least you no longer have to wait to restore that level 90 you impulsively deleted! i'm dumbArionn16 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Children of the stars~Where art Thou? This may seem like a rather silly topic as I do understand that we are currently facing an end of expansion exodus and drought at the moment but even during times of high activity, I cannot help but notice a distinctive lack of kaldorei RP. Does it exist? I frequent Darnassus and often see some walk up happening between fellow accordians but mostly Moon Guard RP guilds that are night elf-esque. I suppose my question would be, why is it that we do not have a large or noticeable kaldorei RP community. I am aware of the sentinel guilds and I am grateful for their presence but alas, my character would not fit into such a role and I'd also like other aspects of night elven culture explored and exemplified. I am also curious as to why there are so few kaldorei roleplayers as opposed to human, worgen, etc. Is it the strict lore and the requirement of its knowledge that keeps people from playing the race? Is it an asthetic stigma to the night elf character models or their animations? I guess I just find it hard to believe that a race with such compelling lore and characters as well as plenty of potential for roleplay is seemingly ignored. I look to the Sin'dorei and orcish communities of the Horde side of the server and I simply feel envy for we kaldorei really need a bustling community of our own. I'd love to see Darnassus become a busy and recognized roleplay hub for the race which inhabits it. As for the solution to the problem, I suppose I(or anyone really) could create a channel for kaldorei roleplayers for discussion, planning events and promoting guilds as well as a healthy roleplay community. This would by no means be a fix all or a tool of miracles but I believe that it could indeed be a step in the right direction. If this were to come to fruition, we could very well see many night elf roleplayers come out of the wood works with the surge of activity that will accompany the release of the next expansion. Another solution could be the planning of night elf-centric events which would take place in Darnassus, Teldrassil, Darkshore, Ashenvale, as well as other kaldorei territories. These events could range from casual gatherings, to military expedtions, as well as even kindling for political based plot lines(if that's your thing). My mind is a bit frantic at the moment so I can't really think of anything very specific. Perhaps, there is a booming community that I am simply unaware of or am overlooking. If so, please let me know. For now, I will simply think up more ideas and eventually take action of my own as WoD comes closer and activity rises once more. In conclusion, I'd like to say that I do not have anything against humans or any other race but I would love to see a blossoming community among the night elf race and its roleplayers. Also, if there any Night elf guilds out there, I'd love to hear from you.Ereminn41 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 LF Normal Garrosh Kill I am a 560 ilvl Frost DK looking to murder a giant orc. Maybe I'm just bitter he gets to have badass tattoos in-game. Maybe I just really truly want the mount and title before it goes away. I'm LF a group to take me along on a Garrosh kill, Normal 10/25 or better. If you're on Wyrmrest Accord we might be able to work out a gold cost for a carry, if need be. Though I can hold my own weight. I'm not loaded, and a price would need to come with a guarantee of a kill. Respond here and we'll communicate in-game. Thanks. Note: I don't specifically want a carry, I'd much rather earn my own kill.Zodric1 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 New RPer Here How is the RP community? What guilds are currently active? Long history of playing Horde but intend to play Alliance as well.Einion6 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 [H] WTB 9/9 Challenge Mode Run Greetings, fellow Wyrmrest Accordians! I'm looking to purchase a 9/9 Challenge Mode carry for my windwalker monk on the Horde faction. I'm available most days/times through the week, have plenty of invisibility potions on hand, and I'm willing to pay up to 120k gold for a complete clear. I've contacted a few challenge mode groups on the subject, but none of them seem to be selling at this point. If anyone still is, I'm reaching out! My battletag is Hokuto#1702 I hope to hear from you soon!Hokuto6 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 How I would like PvP to be in WoW... Inb4 being downvoted to oblivion, just wanted to share a cute Video, lighten up WrA and stay classy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKDtca3A1cAnandôr0 Sep 25, 2014